Adultery Wife And The Milkman
Wife And The Milkman by storyfun

All credit to original author.

The story i am going tell is between my wife and our milkman. it happend about three years ago when i was about to go to a business trip for a week. we were ataying at calcatta. i was a successful business and we stayed alone in a big house. my wife, me and our new born child were the only person that lived in the big house. A servent used to live with us but she was on vacation at that time. i really had to leave the house as the trip was very important. i asked my wife whatever she will be allright all alone for a whole week. my wife told me not to woory.

now let me tell something about ourselves. my name is srikanth. my family is very rich and this big house was my family house. i have a brother who stays in U.s. so me and my lovely wife kamini used to live in the house, my wife kammini is a very sexy women. she has a very pretty face and her lips are the best part. her lips are such that a man could lose track of time just by kising her lucious lips. her breasts are 36DD and her ass is round and very big. she always wear saris. aslmost every time the back of her sari will dissappar into her ass crack and makes a lovely view of her ass. so many times i have fucked her just by looking at her ass. when she got married with me, she was 25 and i was 32. when the incident happend, she was a 36 year old sex goddess. her breasts are way too big to fit the blouse. she used to wear her sari's way below the naval. the sexy flseh of her round belly is enough to give a guy a serious heart-attack. she has very long hair and she always makes a hair bun. her milky white skin and her blood gives her total body a pinkish look. in short, she is a very sexy women.compared to her, i was way below average. i wasen't weel built i to tell you the truth, i was not good at bed. but my wife never complained about it. she was very happy with me.

A milkman called hari used to supply fresh milk to our house every morning. this guy was a 60 year old pitch blacked skin dude. i had no problem with her but i guess my wife got some hint that this guy is bad news. she told me to let go of this man. i never bothered. after all, he was an old guy. but one day, i saw him staring at my wifes breasts like a hungry beast. he was virtually licking her just by looking. then , i understood what my wife was complaining about. he would make excuses just to come close to my wife. as i was alwasys there, hari never made any attempt. somehow hari got the news that i was leaving the house for a week in a business trip. i had no idea what he had planned for my innocent kamini.

i left my house very early in the morning. hari usually comes at 7,30 am. when i reached the office, i learned that the trip has been called off. so, i was returning home. when i reached home, for some reason i parked the car a little far away from the house. i entered the house through the back door. i was about to call for kamini and just that time, the doorbell rang. my wife opened the door, it was hari with the milk. both of them had no idea that i was in the house. for some reason my mind told me that something might happen. so i kept quite. i was trying to listen the conversation between hari and my sex bomb.

hari " Good morning kaminiji, how are you this morning?"

Kamini " I am fine. thank you "

hari " where is mr srikanth" ? "

kamini " srikanth is on a business trip. he will no come before one week"

hearing this hari got excited, this is his best chance to make a move.Hari asked for a glass of water. so, kamini told him to follow her to the kitchen room. she gave him a glass of water and then stated to pour the milk in an empty jar. as she bent to do that half of her boobs became visible. hari was becoming horny each second. i can see the hardness under his dhoti. his cock has become quite hard and made a tent under the dhoti. he was standing a little far from kamini. as he got more horny, he came forward. kamini was bending to pour the milk. her sari has gotten lost between her ass carck and her ass crack made a very sexy view.her ass globes were full with flesh and they were very round. hari couldn't wait. he just pushed his cock and inserted his tool into my wife's ass crack. kamini became scared and tourned around immediately. then she saw the hard cock which has made a tent inside the dhoti. she asked what he was doing. then without saying anything, he graped my wife and huged her tightly. her boobs were crushed with his chest and almost half of her breast came out of the blouse because of the pressure. hari put his one habd on her ass cheeks and with the other hand he was molesting her fleshty belly. my wife was about to shout but hari planted his nasty lips on her beaytiful mouth and started kissing. he was giving her wet and passionate kisses that showed how much lust he had for her. kamini was fighting hard to get rid of this horrible man and after sometimes she managed to get out from the grasp of this nasty man. she was about to scream but hari skilfully put his hands on her mouth.

hari " shut up randi, if you scream i will kill your little baby. do as i say and i will not hurt your baby. "

kamini got scared and kept silent, now hari was very happy. he realized that she is his for the whole week. i was just hiding in the dark and watching the whole situation. i was horny as hell. hari then step back a little and just stared at kamini's body. he weted his mouth with his lips with his tounge and removed his shart and dhoti. he became fully nude and seeing this big black man, she give a little scream. she knew what was about to happen. he hold her hands and draged her to the living room. again he huged kamini tightly. kamini started to cry. seeing this hari told her to stop crying and told her that if she cries , her baby will die. hearing this Kamini became quite. hari started to smell her body from top to bottom. he spend some time on the pussy area. he smelled her ass and pussy for 5 minutes and shouted 'ahhh. what a smell'. he then started to undress kamini. he removed the sari immediately and ripped off the blouse. kamini was not wearing a bra and her boobs had become quite big with all this molesting. she was wearing a yellow panty. hari's mouth went straight to her boobs. he started to bite her boobs with hunger.he was trying to take as much flesh in his mouth as possible. he was pinching the other boob. malini was moaning softly, i never acted this way towards her and this experience was quite new to her. but her face expression was telling me that she was not enjoying it at all. he worked on the flesh of my lovely wife's boobs for 5 minutes. he was acting mad. then he startd to suck her right nipple. as soon hari felt the warm taste of my wife's milk he started to suck even harder. his passion grew and she lifted kamini up on his lap.he sucked for 10 minutes. i guess he finished all her milk.As he was old, he became tired soon. he then let go off her. he sat on the sofa and asked kamini to sit on his lap. kamini hesitated a bit. then she obeyed hari. she sat on his lap. hari then asked her to guide her left boob to his mouth.

kamini "please save some milk fo the baby ?"

hari " shut up, you will give your baby tin milk. you are mine and so is your breast, now give me your milk "

as there was nothing to do, my lovely wife guided her boob to his mouth. small drops of milk was flowing through her nipple. hari couldn't hold himself. He opened his mouth wide and took the nipple and also a large portion of the breast itself into his mouth. he again started to suck like a little boy. while sucking, he was pressing her ass globes and time to time would insert his finger into her pussy. my wife was shaking. i knew it was just a body reaction because her face told me that she was having a nightmare. after finishing sucking, he gave a loud burp. he stopped sucking and rested a little bit. he was kissing her face wildly. her face was covered with her red lipstick. he told her to get on her knees. his dick was touching her nose. she closed her eyes with humiliation. he then poked her eyes with the head of his dick. it was a large organ, nearly 9 inch long. he told her to open her eyes. as she opened, she became very afraid because she was used to my 5 inch small dick. he was circulating kamini's lips with his dick. he would circulate and give a very firm push into her mouth. he then told to suck him.

kamini " no, i can't. it's dirty"

hari " then, clean it up with your lovely lips my darling. this is your breakfast"

kamini " no, i can't "

hari " come on darling, think about your baby".
[+] 1 user Likes vault's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
kamini felt helpless. she opened her mouth a little bit. she started to take his lund slowly to her mouth, Hari gave out a loud moan. he was in seventh heaven. he held my wife's head and pushing further down. my wife took 5 inch of the dick into her mouth. Hari started to give small strokes into her mouth.this went on for five minutes and then he said, darling take the whole thing in, this time kamini removed his dick and said no I cant, its too big, he said just push it into your throat and breathe through your mouth, he put his hands behind her head and pushed her slowly in, after half a little more went it and kamini started resisting, he said , breathe through your mouth and saying so he pushed more and more of his huge cock went in and I could see kamini's eyes closed until finally her nose touched his pubic hair, he held her there for some time and then pulled out, kamini coughed and said please, he simply pushed it in again and deep inside then pulled it out, this went for five minutes. he was moaning with huge pleasure. as he was about to cum ,he removed his dick from her mouth. he lifted her up and started to give her noisy kisses. the whole room was filled with the aroma of passionate sex. he was about to fuck her. he ordered kamini to lie on the divan. she obeyed immediately. kamini was still wearing the panty. Hari simply ripped it off and threw it on the side. his cock has become like a flagpole. hari got on top of her and sat on her belly. his weight nearly crushed her. i thought he was going to titty fuck her but he changed his mind. he told kamini to get up and rest her back on the wall. he pushed her cock forward to her mouth and told her to kiss the tip. she then started to give small kisses to his cock. the cock head became more red because of the red lipstick. after getting 20 or 30 kisses, he kissed her on the lips and told her to lie down. now the real fun was about to begin. he presses her boobs a couple times and then gave some soft slap on her buttocks. he ordered her to spread her legs.

kamini " please,i beg you. you have done enough. leave me alone "

hari " darling. the game is about to start. now stop talking and spread your legs "

as there was nothing to do, kamini spread her legs a little bit. hari got impatient and he spread them with his own hands. he held them in that position and put his cock on top of kamini's pink pussy. kamini was shaking with hear. she knew that she has got some rough ride in front of her. Hari started to give small slaps on top of kamini's pussy with his cock head. he was teasing her. he would enter a liitle of the cockhead and then pull it out. He placed the tip of his engorged cock on the entarnce of kamini's pussy and started rubbing up and down . After doing this some time, he gave a damm hard push. Nearly half of the black cock went into my wife's pussy ."ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god. please help me" kamini gave out a loud shout.Hari gave a little wicked smile and started to give small strokes. As her pussy was tight, he started to dig her pussy deeper and deeper with his cock. with each stroke he was entering new space. after 2 or 3 minutes, his cock got completly lost in her pussy. his white pubic hair got mixed up with her black wet cunt hair. he stayed in that position for a bit and looked at kamini. he gave her some passionate kisses and told her to get ready. then he started to give her deep strokes. kamini's legs were resting on hari's shoulders. he put his left hand on her left breast and started to squeze her ass globes with his right hand. his cock was wet with kamini's cunt juice and was glitering like gold . kamini began to moan. ummmmmm ahhh ohhh uuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaah ggagagaga offffffffffff, he gave started to give her deep strokes. after giving 15 to 20 strokes, he would stop to bite her breasts.they became red and bite mark all over them. this music went on for 10 minutes. then he stoppd to change position . he told kamini to get on the diven and lift her ass up. she got up on the divan and positioned herself for a good doggy fuck. he again started to tease her cunt with his penis. he didn't even sucked her pussy. she was just a toy for him. he would enter the head of his cock and remove it. he was teasing her badly. then he moved forward and grabbed her boobs. he gave a very hard push and all of the black meat got lost into my wife's sweet pussy. kamini's eyes were coming out of her socket. he started to molest her boobs and was giving her very deep hard strokes.he would remove his whole thing and ram the whole thing again. kamini was crying in pain but the old man showed no mercy. he kept on banging. with every stroke, her ass cheeks jiggled wildly. as his strokes became more continuous, a ripple was creating in my wife's ass. plop plop, slop slop, ah ahahaaahaaaahaaaaaah ah , poch poch slop slop slop pock pock pock pock was the only sounds that i could hear.His testicles were slapping her beautiful buttocks.after 15 minutes, he told her to get on top .she slided down on his cock but her cunt was still tight and was not able to sit properly on it. Hari saw this and then he held her by her waist and pushed her body on to his cock in a bang. kamini shouted loudly as she didn’t expect this move. Now he was just moving her like a someone lifts weight. Up and down. She was moaning loudly as her cunt was penetrated again and again by the monster. hars rough hands were roaming everywhere around kamini's body. i guess kamini cummed for 3 or 4 times.she might not like it mentally, but she was having the greatest fuck of her life. after 1 hour of continuous hard fucking, hari gave a loud moan and shoot his seman into her sweet pussy. he kept his dick inside her pussy and kamini's pussy was fiiled with his seman. his seman startes to overflow as her pusssy was totally filled.

hari " i am gonna make you pregnant, darling "

hearing this kamini started to cry again. hari kep his dick inside her and went to sleep. as kamini was tired with all this battle she became sleepy too. they stayed at that position for 2 hours. i musterbated 5 times just thinkibg about this whole incident. after two hours hari went up and went to the bedroom and grabbed our camera. he took some naked picture of her for blacmailing her.

hari " darling, i want your body, nothing else. don't worry. i am not after your money onr anything. just keep me warm and these pictures will remain secret"

kamini was in shock .she was in no state to talk. i slowly got out from the house and went to a hotel. i returned after a few hours. when i got back, hari was fucking her in our bedroom. our baby was crying. it didn't bother hari, he just kept on fucking. hari stayed at our house for the whole week and used her like a bitch, he even fucked her ass. our child didn't get any breast milk for the whole week, hari was there to empty her breasts. he even made kamini to wear her wedding dress and then fucked her as she was his new bride. she lost all his resistence and gave her body to him completly.

After this incident, kamini was fucked regularly by hari. her breasts gotten big because of all the pressing. Hari told her to let go our servent as he wanted her alone. whenever, i am out of the house, he is fucking kamini. my plan was to see just one fucking session, but as he has got the photos, i had no other choice. this all came to an end when we moved to mumbai. i wiil never forget those hard fucking of my wife.
[+] 1 user Likes vault's post
Like Reply
super hot n sexy story

continue her adventures in mumbai
Like Reply
One of the kinkiest story ever written! Thanks for the upload.
Like Reply
Good one!
[+] 1 user Likes PIXAR's post
Like Reply
plz write an extended story bro
short one are quick to complete
and we need a full length entertainment at least 3 pages bro
please
Like Reply