Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cuckold Husband Looking for a Genuine Bull
Hello All!

Cuckold husband here from Bangalore. Not a fantasy, we have made the first steps.

Currently looking for a bull for the wife (34). Meetings and dates with the wife need to happen before any action, hence looking for bulls in Bangalore only.

Traits in the bull that we are looking for:

Age at least 30+, but 35+ more preferred; maturity in thoughts is the key

Should be well educated and stable in life

Interesting, influencing and someone good to talk to; wife wants a little bit of connection and not just random sex

Some experience with cuckold couples preferred, as we are serious about this and totally NOT here for random dudes looking for quick sex; also we are less experienced, hence the bull should be able to guide us a cuckold couple to some extent

Doesn't need to be super good-looking, but should be at least decent looking

Doesn't need to have abs or athletic body, but should be fit, healthy (and with good stamina of course)

Above average tool size (by Indian standards)

Need to be good in bed and should know how to use his tool

We both are submissive when it comes to sex; hence the bull definitely needs to be dominating and taking-charge kind in bed (wife even prefers aggressiveness to an extent)

Need to be disease free

Definitely needs to be a honest person and should be open with us

What doesn't matter:

Whether you have family, kids... As long as things are kept discreet and things are open between us, this doesn't matter

How much money you make; of course we prefer bulls who are doing good and are stable, but we are not bothered about what you do and how much you make.

That's all.

Btw, it's just me here in Xossipy, this is not a couple profile. But wife knows that I am looking for a bull for her.

Interested bulls please PM me and we can carry the communications forward.

Thanks and have a great day all!
[+] 1 user Likes Axomiacuck's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi

Iam intrested.
Like Reply
Nicely put forth....

I m also looking for new cocks for my wife.....but not for connection or anything....just sex....but respect you putting your thoughts clearly here.....all the best
Click on the pics to view larger version

Couple from Bangalore
My wife thread:  https://xossipy.com/thread-37134.html

[Image: sm2-horz1.jpg]
Like Reply
Wowww
Interesting
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
deleted
*Account Deleted*  * User Dead*

Like Reply
(22-10-2020, 10:58 PM)sidshivani Wrote: Nicely put forth....

I m also looking for new cocks for my wife.....but not for connection or anything....just sex....but respect you putting your thoughts clearly here.....all the best

Hi i am kumar interested, if you like to join me, oing me at my jangouts id

richaraniroy;
Like Reply