Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
hi
Hi, Im aparna, f34 married mom of 2 girls, hubby in abroad and im fun loving lady in online.. ready to explore long detailed roleplay and nice sex chat.. any of the guys interested...

i prefer to chat in english and tamil

lovingly 
aparna
[+] 2 users Like aparnajai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
hi aparna so you are a naughty mom
Like Reply
(30-09-2019, 09:18 PM)ronylol Wrote: hi aparna so you are a naughty mom

haha why not
Like Reply
(30-09-2019, 09:20 PM)aparnajai Wrote: haha why not

so welcome to xossipy and have some fun  ;)
Like Reply
Hi aparna epadi unkuda chat panrathu unnoda id enna?
Like Reply
(30-09-2019, 09:17 PM)aparnajai Wrote: Hi, Im aparna, f34 married mom of 2 girls, hubby in abroad and im fun loving lady in online.. ready to explore long detailed roleplay and nice sex chat.. any of the guys interested...

lovingly 
aparna

Hi aparnaa, Dinesh here from Chennai i too can chat in English and tamil... You can ping me on dinesh120491;
Like Reply
Hi all,

I recieved your personnel email over xossip.. i would like you to recieve with detailed notes, how and what and when and where you expect from me... that make me to understand what kind of person you are..

lovingly
aparna
Like Reply
(06-10-2019, 07:00 AM)aparnajai Wrote: Hi all,

I recieved your personnel email over xossip.. i would like you to recieve with detailed notes, how and what and when and where you expect from me... that make me to understand what kind of person you are..

lovingly
aparna

Sent you a hangout where i have explained what i like and how i want you to present yourself in the RPS we do ... Reply to that and we will have a long and sexually fun filled time together doing multiple RPs ...
Like Reply
(15-10-2019, 01:02 PM)HiEveryone Wrote: Sent you a hangout where i have explained what i like and how i want you to present yourself in the RPS we do ... Reply to that and we will have a long and sexually fun filled time together doing multiple RPs ...

ping me aparnajai143@gm....
[+] 1 user Likes aparnajai's post
Like Reply
Done already. But you don’t respond
Like Reply
hI ALL
Like Reply
Hi messaged u in hangout
Like Reply
Welcome to Xossipy.

If you like reading erotica, check out my stories.

PM me if you'd like to connect.

Enjoy your stay here.
V
Like Reply
Hii aparna
How can I chat with u
Like Reply
Hi all,

I hope all of you safe here...

Thanks for your motherday wishes..

Lovingly
aparna
[+] 1 user Likes aparnajai's post
Like Reply
(10-05-2020, 05:19 PM)aparnajai Wrote: Hi all,

I hope all of you safe here...

Thanks for your motherday wishes..

Lovingly
aparna

When will u come online for a chat? Missing you!
Like Reply
(30-09-2019, 09:17 PM)aparnajai Wrote: Hi, Im aparna, f34 married mom of 2 girls, hubby in abroad and im fun loving lady in online.. ready to explore long detailed roleplay and nice sex chat.. any of the guys interested...

lovingly 
aparna

Hi Aparna,

Sowkyama Smile
welcome to xossipy and hope u have good time here
will be nice chating with you

reply pannunga, pessalam Smile
Like Reply