Adultery NRI Savita become slut of low class men by kuttoosan009
Its not my story just copied form old xossip
if possible someone please continue.

--Savita (27 years old). She is from a high class family. Her native place is Bangalore. She got married before one and half year. Her marriage was a love marriage to a Christian guy John.

[Image: yami-gautam-hot-pink-bollywood-saree-19749-800x1100.jpg]

That marriage opposes by her parents and relatives. But she don’t go back. After marriage she and her hubby John (30 years) shifted to Bhopal in outskirt of the city. His parents partially support them. But due to orthodox they don’t accept her as a daughter in law. They gave half of their property to him and they moved to US with their daughter and family. Before getting married she complete MCA. Her hubby worked in an MNC. she never sex with anyone before marriage. After marriage they have a good sex relation. His dick has only 4.5” but that was good to satisfies her tight pink pussy. He ejaculated within 10 minutes. They never try oral sex in their married life.
They brought an old 2 floor building there with some landscape.
[Image: 1419838370houseplan.jpg]
Place. The house is situated in isolated place. So there is no more family is to live there. So they don’t have any neighbors there within 200 meter area. No one is come there and disturb them. John brought a Honda city car also. John and Savita really like that place. The city is bit far from there about 10 km. they went to city in weekend for shopping etc.

John working as a software engineer at a famous company. He daily travel 30km at one side. At day time She is always alone in her home. Watching TV, practicing yoga that are her hobbies. she take sufficient food for her sexy body. She is 5’6” height and 35-25-36. she have a fair and hairless skin. Her navel is sexy and deep and have a flat tummy. she always shaven her pussy and armpits. her pussy lips are pink color. Her nipples also pink areola. she just live like a good housewife , care her hubby very well and make him happy at any time.
[Image: Yami%20Gautam%20-%20267.jpg]

Before marriage she was teaching computer class in a high school and also doing her MCA. Here she searched some job but don’t get.
After 1 year from here they got good news that John got a golden chance to do project in Australia Company for a period of 11 months. But there is a bad thing that he can’t take her with him. But it was a golden opportunity so they decided to accept. They don’t have any relatives here to help she. Finally he forced her to agree that. “Savi Its only 11 months. You don’t worry it will go like 11 days please. It’s a big opportunity for me” the he find a solution that took a maid servant with us. Finaly she agreed with half mind. After some days of searching they got an old maid servant Radha.
[Image: 26244_517fd717841831.35315407-large.jpg?...0525010503]
She is about 58 years old. And do household works like prepare food etc. she don’t make her to do hard jobs as she is a heart patient. Because of she is with she, her hubby became happy.
Then after one month he went to Australia. His flight is from Delhi airport. So he said that he will go alone. To avoid that long journey, she dropped him in nearby railway station. Which is 20 km from there? Then she and Radhamma comeback at 7pm.
Then next day her hubby called and said that he reached there safely. Then she and Radhamma started to live. they went to market and buy things and come back in her car. Radha love Savita like a daughter. Her house is about 120km from there. She have 2 daughter and got married. Her husband died before.
Savita really felt the absence of her hubby at night. she thinking of their early fucking session. Before 2 month John was busy for his projrct. So they don’t get sex in that 2 month and also he went to Australia. Actually he give priority to earn lots of money. Family is his second thing. But he act that he love Savita more that anyone. After 4 weeks one day evening she and Radhamma went to city for shopping. After that shopping they drove back to the house. It was 8pm at night. Suddenly Savita know that she lost the control. And she suddenly stopped the car. And went out and checked and see that the right side of the front tire was punctured. “ohhh shit” he said.
She know that its about two and half km to drive their home. And also she don’t know what to do. She don’t know to change the tire. Also that was a bushy area. No street light or no houses is there. She got dipressed. Radha said “wait betti, may any vehicle pass here and we can ask them for help.”
“ok amma”
She stood there. After 10 or fifteen min she see a small light come across theem from city. And she realize that was a cycle. After some time the cycle reached near them. She ON the light of her mobile and waved her hand for help. The cycle stopped near her. She see that person in her mobile light. He was a dark man wearing a lungy and shirt.
“hello we just stuck here due to puncture the front tyre and we don’t know to change the tyre.”
He come down the cycle and come near the car and checked. “don’t worry madam, if you have spare tyre I will replace it”
“ohhh thanks, I think spare tyre is on the back”
She then open the back door and he took the jack and tyre and come to front side. She showed the light. He took the jack under the car and then replace the tyre.
“thank you very much Mr…..”
“ohh sorry madam my name is Ramu”
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
“I am Savita and she is my maid Radhamma, where are you live ?”
“I am live at Kumurawali near two and half Km from here”
“ohh really we also live there, did you know two floor home with some landscape on the right side with a big surrounding wall?”
“ohh Ya an yellow color pained wall”
“Ya that’s one”
“ok madam I just lived after your home” ohh so you are my neighbor, sorry I was new in this place, so don’t know anyone here”
“I am also new to this place madam. I come here before 5 months after death of my wife. My native place is Gujarat. I worked as a plumber in the city apartment complex. And went there at 9am and come back at this time.”
“ohhh sorry. Anyway thanks for your help.” She took 500Rs from the purse and extend to him. “no thanks madam. Lets go”
“its ok Ramu, just took it”
“no madam I just do it like helping others, not for money, so no need it now. If you call me and give a work I will do that and took my fee”
“ok Ramu”
Then she went in the car and passing him and went their home that time she think that the punctured tyre. She told radhamma for wait him at gate. To ask him about the puncturewala. The they went near the gate. After 15 min they see that Ramu is come there. Seeing them he went near them. “what happened madam?”
“Ramu I just forget to ask about the puncturewala, I don’t know about it.”
“madam I think its about 10km from here, don’t worry I will help you tomorrow.”
“did you know driving?”
“yes madam”
“ok then you come here in the mrning before you left your work. Just note my mob number to call me”
“ok madam” she give the mob no and he went to his home. They locked the gate and come back to their house.
About Ramu {he is from a backward cast family with dark complexion. He is 5’7” height and have muscular body with dark hair on chest. He is 48 years old. He don’t have children because of his wifes problem. But he was a womeniser.}
Next day morning about 9 am Savita was doing yoga and Radhamma preparing food at kitchen. That time her mob ring. She took the phone.
“hello”
“hello madam I am Ramu, yesterday I help you to change the wheel, I am waiting outside, to change the puctured tyre”
“ohh Ramu I forget, wait there, I will come.”
She cut the call and called radhamma.
“radhamma where are you?”
“I am at kitchen betti, preparing food”
Savita went downstare. She was wearing a tight yoga pant and sleeveless tight T shirt. “where is the gate key radhamma ?”
“it is on the TV stand betti, why?”
“radhamma the Ramu who helped us yesterday is waiting outside to change the punctured wheel”
“ok”
Savi walked to the gate and opened the gate. Ramu was waiting on the cycle.
“good morning madam”
“good monrning Ramu come”
She walked before him. He can see her curved body and swaying round 36” ass.

He got mad when see a beautiful angel in that dress. He never see such a beautiful and curved babe in his life. As a womeniser he wanted to fuck her. But he control his feeling. If she screem or complaint his life will gone. He walked back her by enjoying her body especialy her round ass.
[Image: img-20160526-wa0002_14786.jpg]

She went in and come with the key of the car and money. “Ramu here is the money, is need I come with you?”
“its ok madam I will manage it”
He took the car and went to town. She come to kitchen and told to radhamma about that. Radhamma said “betti I think he is a good man, he have humanity in his mind. If some other men is helped us yesterday definitly they will took money from you”
“ya radhamma I think the same thing. He is a nice person.”
“yes betti he may have help us many things”
“yes amma”
She then went to her room and take a hot bath and dry her hair and wear a loose nighty and went to kitchen and had her food. After one houre she heared that the sound of the car.

Ramu park the car in porch and give the key to her with balance 400 Rs. “no you just keep it, its your wage for do this job”
“ohh ok madam, let me go”
“ok but Ramu did you had your breakfast?”
“no madam, why?”
“you can had breakfast from here”
“ohh thanks mada”
“come in”
She walked to kitchen and told Radhamma “amma give some food to Ramu, he don’t had his breakfast”
“ok betti, told him to sit on the chair”
Then Radhamma serve food to him. He had it very tastely. “Ramu is it tasty ?”
“ya Amma its very tasty. After a long time I get homely food. My wife make tasty food, but now I miss that tast” he started his play to get sympathy from them.
“Why Rahim?” Savi asked
He makes his face very sad and told “My wife is dead before 6 months rhen I come here”{actually his wife left him due to his bad nature}”
“ohh sorry Rahim”
Ramdhamma looked Savita.she know the meaning of her look. Savita said “Ramu you can had your breakfast daily from here”
“ohh its ok madam, that may disturbance to you”
“its ok we don’t have any problem, you can help us for the food, then you don’t be shame”
“that’s ok but I don’t have time in the morning. I just leave early in the morning, I have time in the night” {that was his idea to see her in night and if get any chance to fuck her}
“ok Ramu you can had your dinner from here”
“but madam Sir have any problem?”
“which Sir?”
“your husband ?”
“no he is not here, He is going to do a project in Australia for a period of 9 months. He went there before a week. No radhamma and me lives here alone. That’s why we need a help from you”
“ohh, its ok madam I will help you at any time”
“thanks Ramu”
Then he went to his job. Radhamma told her “you did a good thing betti, he lost his wife and he don’t have any relatives here, also you help him for food. That was a good thing. God bless you”
“thanks Radhamma.” Savitha become happy about that. That evening they waiting for Ramu. But he don’t come. They called him and he said “madam, I am come late today. So I cant went there.”
“hmmm ok Ramu”
“ok madam I will come tomorrow”
That night Savita went to her bedroom for sleeping and waiting for aloks call. But she get a bad news.
At 11.30pm alok caleed her
“hellodear”
“hello how are you alok?”
“I am fine sweety”
After some casual talk Alok said. “Savi we have a bad news”
“what happened alok?”
“promis me you don’t get upset.”]
“you tell me”
“Savi I just moved to an Island to do the project”
“So what?”
“but there is restricted the use of mobile phone and other communications to outer world for their privacy, and they allowed us to go out in a week to call our relatives and some shopping etc.”
“ohh noo, how can I live without talk to you?”
“Savi they give us much money and a Big villa here after complete this project. These are get if you support me”
“but Alok how”
“Please Savi, please adjust for 9 months. I will call every week at this time”
“hmmm ok Alok.” She agree with half mind.
“How is Radhamma?”
“she is fine”
“Ok Savi, I just transfer 3 lack to your personal account, if you have any need, I have lots of work to finish before I leave. I will call you next week”
“hmm ok Alok”
She got depressed after that. She cant sleep well. Next morning Radhamma went to her room with coffee. Seeing her face Radhamma know that she have some problem.
“what happened betti?”
“nothing Radhamma”
“just tell me what happened?”
After forcing her, Savita told about that. Savita was really upset
[+] 1 user Likes Srisri12's post
Like Reply
[Image: 194d7e8daaf05b65bff2943cb3e92bcf.jpg]
“its ok betti, its good for you after that. If you just wait for 9 months you get a better life.” Radhamma consoled her a lot. Then she went to fresh up and had her breakfast. That night at 8pm Ramu went there and had his dinner. While he had his dinner Savita said “Radhamma I just went to my room for sleep. Have some headache, good night Ramu”
She went to upstair. “what happened madam”
Radhamma said “she don’t have headache. She have other problem.”
“whats that?”
“if you don’t asked her I will tell”
“no Radhamma please tell me”
Innocent Radhamma told everything him. Hearing that he felt very happy that, he can get her easily. “ohh its sad. I know how much she felt sad. I just felt that when my wife lost.”
“yes betta she heve pain in her mind”
“it will all right Radhamma, I just go, if any help just call me, good night”
“ok Ramu”
He went to his home. Radhamma lock the gate and went back. She think. “how a nice person he is”
Then she went to savitas room. She was looking her marriage album. Radhamma told her. “betti you got sad because you think always this things, to reduce this you just concentrate other things like gardening coocking new dishes watching TV, or drawing or go for a movie etc.”
Hearing that she got some relax. She think why shoul I practice that ?
“ok Radhamma I will do that.”
“ok beti just sleep now”
Then next day she got early in the morning and practicing yoga
[Image: apy.jpg]
And then freshup and helping Radhamma at kitchen. That day she got very happy.
At night Ramu come there and had his dinner. “how is your headache madam?”
“its ok Ramu. I am ok now”
He just went after thanked them. From next day they do some gardening etc. she became all right after 5 days. Next day after lunch they watching TV they see new movie releas movies. Radhamma asked her “betti did we go for a movie today, I wii make fresh your mind”
“that’s a good idea Radhamma, but its late today the noon show is tarted now and also I don’t know the thetre here”
“its ok betti, we just asked Ramu and also took him woth us, he may know the place and also that become some relax for him”
“ok Radhamma”
They waiting for him. At 7.45 he come there. While having food Savita asked him “did you know best movie teater here”
“yes madam its just 25km fom here. Rajdhani teater”
“We just want to see a new move, can you took us there”
“of course madam. I think its better to go today night because of monday there is no rush in this time.”
“ok we are ready then when will go”
“I think we just go at10pm. The movie will start at 11.30pm”
“ok Ramu you go and come at 10pm we will ready then”
“ok madam”
He become very happy and got time to mingling her a lot. He went and take a fresh bath and wear his new dhoti and shirt and come to her home. She and Radhamma waiting him at sitout. She give the key to him. She was wear a tight Jeans and Pink T shirt
[Image: deeksha_seth_latest_hot_photoshoot_pics_...56a804.jpg]
He stunned to see her curve in that dress. Then they went to town. He drive the car and Savi, Radha sat on back. He said many jokes at his worksite. Then they reached there at 11pm. He park the car and opened the back door to Savi. She step out the car. He locked the car and walked back to her by seeing her swaying ass. She opened the purse and give 1000 Rupee to him for taking top class ticket.
He went to ticket counter and take balconey ticket. Then they went to movie and sat last row. Ramu sat after Radhamma. At interval time he went out and brought ice cream and popcorn to them.
Like Reply
hey become very happy about his attitude. The movie will over at 2am. Then they got in the car. While after 15 min of journey Savita and radha get sleep. He drive the car to their home and opened the gate and parked the car at porch. And opened the back door and called Radhamma. She wakeup and called Savi. Thetime is 3 am.
“ohhh I just sleep.”
She step out from the car and he locked the car and give the key to her “thank you Ramu”
“its ok madam, I just go”
“ok Ramu”
Then they went in the house. He was happy. Then next night at 11pm Alok called her. She become happy by talking him. But he just talked her about 15 min. and told her that he has some shopping for next week. She got sad andangry. She call him back but he don’t respond.
Then next days she doing gardening and cooking. Radhamma teach her to prepare tasty dishes. But one Saturday midnight Savita got a call from unknown number. She took the call. A female voice is at other side.
“hello Are you Savita madam?”
“yes”
“madam I am Radhammas daughter, we need her here, that my hubby got and accident and his two legs got fracture and I want to stay at hospital for 2 months and my childrens are alone at home. If amma is here that must help for me”
“ohhh sorry, can I call her now?”
“no its ok, you just told her tomorrow. Please make leave to her fast. Sorry for disturbing you in this time”
“its ok I will leave her tomorrow itself. You don’t worry”
After cut the call she got upset.
[Image: 2011072713117710221046233133.jpg]
She think how she stay alone here. She never stay alone in her life. What to do now. Anyway leave her tomorrow that was the main thing. She went to Radhammas room and called her and told her everything to her. Radhamma started to cry about her son in law. Savita consoled her and told her to you just go there tomorrow morning.
She consoled Radhamma for half hour and told Radhamma to pack her things in her bag. She then called Ramu in his mob. Seeing her call at midnight he took suddenly.
“hello madam what happened?”
“Ramu did you have work tomorrow”
“I don’t know madam, no one will call me till now”
“ok can you come with us in place tomorrow?”
“of course madam. Then where will we go?”
She told everything to him. “Ramu she is tired if we send her in train, so I decided to drop her place in my car. But its about 185 km from here and I cant drive alone for this long journey. That’s why I call you”
Hearing her words he got very happy that from tomorrow she will alone in her home. And he got more time with her alone.
“of course madam I am ready”
“ok Ramu you just come here at 8am. After having some breakfast we will go there”
“ok madam”
He cut the call and laughed loudly “ohhh my darling savi I need you”
She then iron her churidar and then sleep. Next morning she went to kitchen and prepare breakfast and went to bathroom and took a body bath and black wear salwar kamiz and went to hall. And had her food and went to her room and put some light makeup and come down by took her purse. Seeing Radhammas face she felt sad.

Then they started to move. She enter the place in GPS in car and told him to go through the arrow. After one hour they both got slept. He drove the car by see her face through the rear view mirror.
After 2 hours of journey he stop the car for fresh up. After 15 min they started the journey again. Then after 2 hourse they had food from a hotel and Savi and Radhamma use the toilet. Then at 2.30 pm they reached the place. Seeing Radhamma the grand children come and hugged her and cried, then they enter in their hut. Radhamma prepare coffee for them. Then they go to the hospital and see the patient and give some money to them. And again droped Radhamma at home. At 5.30pm
“Radamma we need to go now, otherwise we will late.”
“ok beti”
Savi took 30000Rs from her purse and given to Radhammas hand said just ask me if you need anything. Radhamma hugged her and cried.
“god bless you beti”
Savi also got tear in her eyes. Savi moved to her grand children to give them some pocket money. That time Radha told Ramu. “Betta if you have time, you just went there and help her, she is a poor and innocent girl. Just care her well as you can”
“its ok Radhamma I will take care of madam, she will help me a lot”
That time Savi come back and told again good bye to them and they started to their journey. The time was 6pm. She sat on the front seat. And the talked about Radhamma and her good charecter.
After one and half hour “Ramu stop the car near a restrent. We just have dinner if we enter in highway don’t get good food”
Ok madam. Then after dinner “Ramu I will drive for some time. Then she drove the car for one hour. Before reached the highway she stoped the car and told him to drive. And she went back seat. The time was 9.30pm. Then he drove the car. When they reached a main city there is big traffic block. They shucked there for one hour. That time she got slept. They needed to 80 km from there. Now the time was 11pm. After half hour she opened her eyes while hear the sound of her mobile ring. Ramu was drive the car. Now the car moved though a desserted road. She took the mobile and see that was hubby.
“Ramu please stop the car here and make some volume of the music. My hubby is calling, he may worry, if I am travelling alone in this night, you also stay calm.”
“ok madam he stoped the car and make some volume of the music.”
She took the call.
“hello Savi. How are you”
“I am fine dear. How is your life ?”
“ya its moving well, the work load is high. Hey you listen the music?”
“ya I don’t get sleep so I just listen the music.”
“Where is Radhamma?”
“she is just sleeping”
“ok can you come on skype?”
“no I don’t have net now”
“ohh shit”
“I miss you a lot. Come here as far as possible”
“ya babe but just wait for 10 months”
“ohh no I want to see you”
“please understand babe”
“hmm its ok”
Hearing her conversation Ramu got happy. If you need any money just took that, I got some extra money for overtime. I just transfer 2 lack in to your account.
“ohh you always have the thought of money”
“No you are my first, then money”
Hearing that Ramu know that Alok was concentrate for money and he never consider her. So he can get her easily.
That time she heared some lady sound in his phone. “hey alok come the car is go now,”
“who is that lady sound?”
“ohh Savi my Senior madam is calling. I just go now,I will call you next week. Ummaahhh, bye”
He cut the call. “ok Ramu lets go”
“ok madam”
Then they started to their journey. After some time she agin slept. He rove the carvery carefully. After 35 km they deviated from highway to normal road. The road was empty. Because the time was 12.45am. he got fell of his bldder. He need to piss. So he stop the car near the road and looked back. She was in a deep sleep. And don’t stop the engine and head light. He step out and shut the door. When he shut the door she got shake and opened her eyes slowly and sensed that the car is not moving. She raised her head and looked in to font seat and don’t see Ramu there. That time she Ramu on the front side side of the car. He was tucked his dothi on his upper thigh. That time she know that he went for pissing.
She can see him clearly because he was stood in front of the headlamp on left side. He took his hand in to the dhoti. First she felt some shame and looked away. But due to some curiosity she looked again and see he was pissing. She was shocked by seeing his dick. That may be 5 inches and thick at its shaggy stage. He pissed like water pumped through a big hose.
[Image: moplkrm-31.jpg]
Like Reply
She never see any cock other than her hubby. After pissing he turned back to the car by shaking his black snake and put in his underwear. That time she see full of his dick. Her heartbeat becomes fast. When he come near the door she acted that she was in a deep sleep. He went in and drives the car.
When they reached near their home she acted she wake up and asked him.
“Ramu is we near”
“yes madam we will be there with in 10 min”
“ohh it’s a long journey, I just slept.”
Then they reachedin front of the gate. Hes started to went out the carto opened the gate.
“no Ramu I will opened the gate”
Then she went out with her purse and opened the gate.

[Image: all-in-all-azhagu-raja-shooting-spot-sti...res-04.jpg]

He drove the car and parked in the porch. She went and opened the door and switch on the lights. He locked the car and took key to her.
“thank you Ramu”
“its ok madam”
“did you need a coffee?”
“no you are tired, just take rest. Radhamma told me that you have fear to stay alone. If you need anything please call me I will be here with in seconds”
“ok Ramu, bye”
She then locked the front door and went to her room and removed her dress and went to bathroom. And take a hot shower and come to her room. That tome was 2am. She then went to her bed and lay naked. Due to long journey she slept. Also Ramu was slept. Next morning she wakeup by hearing the door bell at 10am. She wake up from bed and took a bra and pantie and wear a nighty and went downstair and open the door. Ramu was stood there.
“Good morning madam, are you get sleep?”
“ya Ramu I was tired so I just slept.”
“ok madam did you need anything ? I just go for job”
“not now, if you are wait I will prepare coffee for you”
“no madam I just go now”
“ok Ramu come night for dinner”
Ok madam.
She then fresh up and come to kitchen and do some work and prepare food and had breakfast. She got boared. After noon she read a mag she see a ad of a man wear a Jockey. Seeing that she remember the seen yesterday she see. She think how big is his dick and very black. She think their sex life with alok. She missed him a lot. She felt her pussy get wet. She suddenly deviate her thought by thinking Radhamma, then she called her a long time. Radha thanked her a lot. Then she went to kitchen and prepare tasty food for Ramu. And went to bathroom and took a bath. And then wear a salwar kamiz. At 8 pm Ramu come there. She opened the door. She serve food to him. “why don’t you had food madam”
“I don’t like oily food I just had rice veg and fruits”
“ohh that’s why you are looks like an angel”
“ohh thanks Ramu” she smiled.
“did you call Radhamma?”
“ya she thanked a lot to me and you”
“yashe is a good lady. She told me that to take care of you madam”
“Ohh ya”
“I think the mansoon is started in this week”
“ya I think so”
Then he finished his food and say good bye to her. Next 4 days went normal. Next day at night he come early at 7 pm. while having food they watched the TV. That time a trailer of new movie is shown. Runbir kapoor acted in that movie, her fav actor. Seeing the trailer she needed to watch that movie.
She asked Ramu “Ramu did you took me this movie tomorrow morning”
Hearing that he was happy, but he had an idea and said “madam I have work in the day time. If you are ready now we can go for first show at 9 o clock”
“but Ramu its late night”
“its ok madam I will be with you don’t be fear.”
She think for some second “if Ramu is with me I cant fear, and day time is not better, its very croud at that time.”
“hmmm ok Ramu lets go today.”
“ok madam now time is 7.15pm. you just ready at 8 pm. I will come. She then went to her room after closing the main door and had a body bath and apply some makeup and wear blue transparent bra and pantie and blue petticote. And wear a blue sleevless blouse and a rose chiffon saree. She just like to wear modern dress. But she don’t have time to go any celebration. So she now wear this. Also she costly gold bracelets on her both hands and gold earings on her ear.

[Image: af5be05bb6ac9a071df992bbf7039f2f.jpg]

She took the purse and went downstair and waited him in hall room. He come at 9.50 and called her. She opened the door and went out and lock the door. Seeing her he got stunned. He never see her in such beauty. She give the key to him. She enter in the car. He started the car and go to teater. When they reached there, he parked the car and went out and come to her side and opened the door like a servant. But actually his intention is to see her bare belly and side boobs.
He watched her body and went to ticket counter and come with ticket. They sat the same plece previously they sat. but now he is just beside her.
The movie is started. At interval he went out and come with ice cream and popcorn. She thanked him. On the second half there is a love seen. Ranbeer kiss the heroine passionately. Seeing that she miss her hubby. Ramu looked her by deviate his eyes. And see that her boobs move up and down very fastly. He see that she bit her lips due to excitement. He know that she was hot.
But he don’t do any move. Then after some seen there is a love making sex seen come. That seen make her more hot. By seeing that she felt wetness in her pussy she now cross the legs, and bit her lips again. He also see her boobs move up and down fastly.
Finally the move end. She don’t talk anything. While they went out the theater the heavy rain is there. They waited for sometime but there is no way to stop the rain. He asked her “madam I think this rain is not stops now. You wait here I will took the umbrella from the car.”
“hmmm ok Ramu”
He Ran towards the car and took the umbrella and come back and give the umbrella to her. And again ran towards the car. He was fully drenched. she took the umbrella and walked towards the car. When she get in the front seat of car and she asked “why Ramu you ran, I think you are fully drenched.”
“It’s ok madam. If I am with you, you also get drench”
Like Reply
She like his talk and she think how much he cares her.

“Ok thanks Ramu” there is big thunderstorm outside. She hide her ears with her hand and close her eyes with fear.
He understood that she is fear that. He said “don’t worry madam we don’t get that. We are safe in car”
“I had fear about that. Ok lets go”
They started the journey. On journey she get some cold. “Ramu switch on the heater its very cold”
“ya madam I felt cold also, I was drenched fully”
“ohh sorry. Ramu. You drenched for me.”
“its ok madam its my duty to serve you”
“thanks Ramu”
“Madam how was the movie?”
“its very nice movie, he is my favorite actor”
“ya its nice movie, but now I think that not to see that movie”
“why Ramu”
“ohh nothing, I just miss my wife a lot now” he started his drama.
“ohh sorry, you love your wife a lot”
“yes madam, we don’t have children, so I don’t anybody have to love so I just give my full love to her. We never separate any time.”
“ohh that’s nice Ramu”
“I never leave her alone anytime. Also she loves me a lot”
“hmm” she think alok not like that.
“Madam in our village, many men beaten their wife and not care them.”
“ohh how such cruel them?”
“yes madam and when they are went abrod from their wife, they go with other girls and enjoy with them”
“ohhh no how can they do such things?”
“I don’t know madam, that’s why I never left my wife alone, I think if I went far I may go for other women, so I never left my wife alone.”
“you are a honest and lovable person Ramu”
“thanks madam.”
“how is your hubby madam? Is he beaten you ?”
“no he never beaten me, but…” she stops the words.
“but…..? what happened madam”
“nothing Ramu”
“tell me madam”
“but Ramu he is now busy. Now he leave me alone here. But I adjust here because we get a better life”
“hmmm ok madam, but I think another thing”
“what Ramu?”
“no I cant make sad you”
“what Ramu please tell”
“promise me you not worry”
“ya I promise”
“madam I think he love to earn more money. That’s why he go there by leave you alone here.”
“nohe loves me a lot”
“ok madam can I ask a question ?”
“ok”
“how much Rupee he get het here?”
“Around 1lack”
“Ohh that was enough for both of you, but he went away to get more money. That’s why I said he looks to earn money”
She never speaks against that. He knows that she was thinking about that, and then he continued.
“madam its your younger age, now its time to enjoys your life. After that you cant enjoy much in your life. Am I right?”
“hmm yes Ramu. I think so”
“I think he may a fool or he may a clever man”
“Why you say like this?”
“Madam I say he is fool, you are very beautiful women I see in my life, how he can leave alone this beauty. If I was your hubby, I never leave you alone and make you happy at all time.
Then another one cleaver, if he leaves you alone here he may get freedom to enjoy his life with many girls there and you never know that also he can make more money and you waste your life here.”
“no don’t say that he loves me a lot.”
“No madam Radhamma told your story to me and told me take care of you very much. She told me that now your hubby call you once in a week. And also talk to you for 10 or 15 min. he don’t have time to talk to you. He get one day but he never use at least one hour to love you, That’s why I say this.”
Hearing his words she think that he is right and started to cry. He stopped the car. And turned back “ohh sorry madam please stop crying. Ohh shit I just broke your mood. Sorry madam. Please madam please stop crying”
She wipe her tears and said “hmm ok Ramu, lets go”
He again started to drive. They need to travel 10 min to her home. She don’t say anything. He again said. “madam why are you crying ?”
“no Ramu I just think about my life that get me sad that’s why I cry. In these 3 months before he go, he was very busy with his work and he don’t have any time to consider me. We don’t get time to shopping together and watch movie etc. remembering that I get worry. Its ok. He will come after 9 months.”
Hearing her words he get double happy. He now know that she don’t get love from him about 4 months also may don’t get sex. He said “madam it will be all right. You don’t worry, you can do many things to get pleasure yourself. Just find and go”
“hmm”
The rain got strength again. Also got thunderstorm. He has difficult to see the road. The time is about 12:15am. finally they reached there. He stops the car in front of the gate. She gives the key and umbrella to him. He went out and opened the gate. And come in the car and moved to the porch and park the car in the porch. They come out she see that the light was off in the sit out. Ramu lock the car and come with the key.
“madam the current may go. I think it will comeback tomorrow.”
“ohh no it never happened before”
“I don’t know may be happened”
“ok Ramu. We have an inverter is here. I think that’s connection may go. Can you check that?”
“of course madam.”
“thanks Ramu. Can you close the gate first. I am feared to go their in this thunderstorm.”
“ok madam.” He took the umbrella and went to gate and locked that. Then come back. she was stood there by caught her mobile light. He place the umbrella in a corner. She gives the key to him and told him to open the door. She shows the light. When they went in he close the door.
“madam where is the room which the bettery is placed.”
“come with me”
She put her purse on the sofa and then walked to the room. He followed her. She enter in a room near the kitchen and showed the place. He watched their and he got and idea. He said “madam can you give me a towel to wipe and wear my body. I am fully drenched, its risk to touch there with wet body”
“off I forget that, wait I will took the towel” she went to store room near the kitchen where the washing cloths are stored she took her towel and come to the room and given to him. He took the towel.
“I wait outside Ramu”
“Ok madam”
She went out and he removed his dhoti and shirt and wiped his body and smelled the towel. He got exited after smelt that. He don’t remove his underwear. He wrapped around his waist and called her.
She come with the light. “madam please focus to the battery. She did. He looks that and mentioned that the connection is going to upper portion. He think that may be to her master bedroom. He act like he just work with that and finally said “madam the connection is going to the upper portion. May be to your bedroom. Let me check that?”
“ok Ramu come with me.”
She walked in front of him and he walked just back to her by wearing the towel. When they reached hall a big lightening is happened with high volt and big sound. Both of them are dread. Ramu was dread for a second but Savita really frightened. Her mob slipped down and she turned with fear and come near to Ramu and place her head on his neck place her hands around his naked back.
“I am feared lightening Ramu”
Like Reply
He got very happy. That was the first time Savis spongy boobs hit on his chest. He took hishand on her bare back and rasp there with his black hand and said “don’t worry madam I am here. You just don’t fere. I am with you”
There is another big lightening is happened. That time she gripped him tightly. This time her boobs crushed on his chest. He also rasped bare part of her back. After some minutes he again started the previous subject to her and said.
“madam if your hubby is here you never fear about this lightening, I think your hubby don’t give any value to you. If he give any value, he must be here with you this time. He never leave you alone here in this condition.”
“please don’t tell like that he love me”
“I know madam you have very faith in him, that’s why he do like this
And also I have to share one thing. After my marriage I never quit my wife alone. She will with me all time and even if bath we will together. We never apart each other.”
Ramus words hear Savita Said “Ramu your wife is very lucky to have you”
“madam now I know your pain in your heart, how much you miss him. I feel the pain when I lost my wife. But he don’t know how much you pained in your heart. You love him a lot but he not bact to you”
Hearing his words she started to cry. Tears come from her eyes. He lift her face and wipe her tears and said “you trust me madam, I never let you cry”
“when hear your words got cried”
Hearing that he give a kiss on her for head. When she felt kiss by his hard lips, her whole body vibrated with excitement. But she don’t tell anything. Her silence make him bold and he aganin kiss on her cheek, eyes and neck.

After 2 min if his kiss she wake up from the dream.
She said “its wrong” and she hit his hand away and walked forward. But due to fear on lightening she don’t move away. The torch light in the mobile on the floor can see her position.
He walked back her and catch her hand and kiss on her neck slowly and said “its not wrong madam”
But Savi “its wrong” saying this she took her hand on his face and push back. But he catch her hand and place on his mouth and kiss there.
She was new to this act. In her body she felt exotic feeling. At once she felt its good but otherwise she know it is wrong. She said “please its wrong”
He remove her hands from his face and kissed on her ears. And said “its not wrong, I cant see your cry again, I will give you pleasure in your life madam. Just be silent. actually you unblessed in your married life”
Savi “no its wrong. I am only for my hubby”
Hearing that he place his finger on her lips and said “just hear me madam, what you know that, did your hubby have you only. He is enjoying many girls in other countries but you here alone without love and care. You also need it madam. He don’t mind that he always look for money”
She don’t tell anything because she don’t have any sex before 4 months. His kiss on her ears makes her aroused feeling in her body. Her silence may know him that its very near to get her pussy. Then he took the mobile from the floor and lift her in his strong hand and walked to upstairs. {because of darkness he can’t see her beautiful body. So he know that the light is on her bedroom}
Like Reply
While he do that she asked him “Ramu what are you doing”

“I just going to give you pleasure on your body and mind you just need it”
He opene d the door and enter in and make her stood there. Then he lock the door and place her mobile on the table and come behind her and kiss on her shoulder. And also place his both cold hands over her bare silky stomach. While he bit her right shoulder makes her body vibrated also he insert his finger in her sexy navel and tickled her. She closed her eyes with ecstasy.
Savi- hmmmmmmm hssssssssssssssss” hearing her moan he becomes happy. He caught her stomach strongly. Now she ached back and her spongy ass pressed over his dick. He extend his tongue and lick on her neck. That made her more aroused. She responded with moans. She never experienced this before. Alok only fuck her pussy never fore played with her.
His magical tongue makes her pleasure. She place her both hands over his hand and press them. He slowly moved his tongue towards her cheek, and lick there. He slowly turned her by press her stomach. She automatically turned because she was in a dream world by feel pleasure which she never felt.
He placed his hands on her bare waist and place his mouth on her eyes and lick there. She moaned with pleasure. She placed her both hands on his back and hugged him tightly. He slowly moved his mouth to her lips. That time an unexpected thing is happened. When he touched her lips with his lips she kissed him back.
[Image: Kiss-350x308.png][Image: 2495018b5c08ee27b1a8dd93660df067.jpg]
She was really hot when she sees the lip kiss seen in the movie. She started to kiss his hard lips. He also chewed her rosy puffy lips.
[Image: Kiss-350x308.png][Image: 2495018b5c08ee27b1a8dd93660df067.jpg]
She is in seventh heaven. He now moved his both hands on her ass and press them “ohh what a smooth ass she have” he think. Also he bit her lips passionately. Now he extend his tongue in to her lips. When his hot tongue touched her pips she started to suck that like a lollipop. He insert his tongue in her mouth and lick every nook and corner of her mouth.
She was very hot. She don’t need to stop that. He do other things. He make a glob of saliva in his mouth and enter his tongue in her mouth with this glob of saliva and give her mouth. The hot saliva again make her hot. She chew his tongue and drunk his saliva.
He now know that she is very hot. He slowly moved his head back, but she don’t need to stop it. She placed her hands on his face and continued her kiss. Now he place his hand on her left shoulder and undid the pin from the blouse which hold her pallu. She never sence that, because she was busy with kissing him madly. He pull down her pallu. And move his hands on her silky stomach and insert his finger in her navel and twinkled her. She was in double pleasure and kissed him vigorously.
He moved his hand down and insert his middle finger in her petticoat and took back the saree plate from waist. Now the costly silk saree slowly fell down on the floor and make a circle around her feet. She was in a magical world.
He then presses her spongy ass over the petticoat. “whawoo what a spongy ass she have. If it very smooth over this petticoat, then how soft barely. Then he place his right hand on her navel again and fingering her navel. She moaned with pleasure.
He put back his tongue again make glob of saliva. Now she was lick his lips. And he open his lips. She enter her tongue in and lick his mouth and lick his saliva like honey and dry his mouth. In these time she don’t hear the lightening sound she was concentrate for the love making.
He like the play. He never think that he get a high-class beautiful housewife like this. They become mad and suck their tongue and lips each other. Her lip stick scratched over her face and her face was with his saliva. After 20 min of play he broke the kiss and moved to her ear and asked “did you like this madam?”
That time she sense that what happened there. She apart from him. “What happened madam”
“ohhh sorry I just forget myself, its wrong Ramu. Please don’t do this. It’s my fault. Please forget it. I am a married woman. I can’t cheat my hubby”
He know that she was back to her sense. If it stop here he will never get her. He took the mobile and find the switch on the wall and make the light ON in her room. When light come she felt some relax. But she sense that her saree is gone. She hide her boobs by her hands. Seeing her bed room he was really wonderd. He never see such a luxurious bedroom, also he moved towards her. She moved back and said “No Ramu pleas don’t do this”
He stopped there. He was now only in his loose underwear. Seeing his black body she felt very despising. She think how she kiss this ugly looking low class man. How she kiss his mouth and suck his ugly tongue. How she hugged his black body. He also lick her face with his tongue and she drunk his saliva. Thinking these she got very shame on her.
He just moved towards her. Then fortunately for him and unfortunately for her, again there is a big thunderstorm is happened with big bang sound and high volt lighting. Also the light in bedroom dim for a second. She really frightened and with no way she moved towards him and stopped close to him by closing her eyes and hides her ears with her hands.
He uses this chance. He placed his both hand on her shoulder and pull towards him. Due to fear she automatically moved towards his chest. He hugged her in his hand and whispered in her ear.
“madam I know you are really need it. You just avoid this due to circumstances. Just think madam, your hubby really cheats you and he enjoy with many girls at foreign country. Then why you just make faith in him. I see how much you need this to your body. How much love you need. Do you know madam you kiss me like a mad women and you are in the world also, you never know that you lost your saree. Then why you stop this now. Just go on and enjoy this in your life. No one will know this madam. I will do anything for you for your pleasure.”
Hearing his words make her again cry. He consoled her by patted on her back. And hugged her. Then he lift her face and see tears rolled on her cheeks. He just kiss on her eyes. She closed her eyes. He licks her cheek and drunk her salty tears. He moved his hand on her blouse and slowly squeezed her 36C boobs.
“ohhh what a spongy boobs”
Doing this he slowly moved his hand down and undid the knot of her petticoat. The loosened petticoat moved down to her feet in a jiffy motion. She moved back and turned back whith shyness. Seeing her round 38” sized ass make him mad.
[Image: 30aa90d9783f6980f0facde8b96960f8.jpg]
He moved back to her and hugged her from back and kissed on her neck. She said “please Ramu I felt blush”
“why madam, why you blushed before me madam. Just enjoy this madam.” Saying this he turned her towards him and replaced his hand on her pussy over pantie with her hand and other hand placed on her boobs. And kissed on her neck.
She don’t resist him now. He rubbed her pussy over pantie. She moaned “hmmmmmmmmmmm” she need to remove his hand but she don’t do that. His hand work on her boob and pantie make her more pleasure.
Then he slowly inserts his middle finger by the side of the pantie and insert in her pussy. His thick black finger like aloks small penis in her pussy.
Savi closed her eyes and moaned “aaahhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmmm”
He licked her neck and started to move his dick in and out of her pussy.
Savi- “aahhhhhhh ohhhhhh uuuhhhhhhhh hmmmmm”
He insert another finger in her pussy and slowly started to move in and out. By the pain due to two fingers in her pussy she screamed. “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhcchhhhhh maaaaaaaa”
He bit her neck and suck there by making her hot while finger fucking her. After 5 min she got the pain to pleasure. He sense her pussy leaked. He took out his fingers from her pussy.
She lost her pleasure and she caught his hand to avoid from finger fucking. He became happy that her act. She looked at him and closed her eyes with lust. He place his mouth on her rosy lips and sucked.
Ramu “aaaahhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”
Savi- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm “
He placd his hands on her ass and squeezed. “aahhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”
Now she is ok and cooperate with Ramu and kissed on his lips and chewed. He broke the kiss and lick on her cheek.
She now charged again and took his face in her both hands and kissed his lips and sucked and licked his mouth like a mad women.
Savi-“hmmmmmmmmmm aahhhhhh puuuuuuchchhhh aaaammmm”
Ramu- “ahhhhhmmmm ahhhhmmm hhhhhh”
He squeezed her both ass cheek hardly, which made her more wild. After a long kiss and smooch he apart from her lips and moved his mouth on her ear and whispered her. “did you enjoy this madam?”
“hmmmmm…..” she moaned with pleasure. He bit her ear softly. And he whispered “madam don’t worry about anything, you can do anything with me. I will be yours for ever. I will die for you. I love you madam I love you. I never leave you alone. I never let you cry madam. I want to see you happy at all time, I love you”
Hearing his love words her mind melt again. She never hears these words from Alok. She raise her head and pull up on her foot finger and place her both hand on his face and kissed on his forehead with love. After kissing on his lips she apart and looked in to his eyes and smiled at him.
Now he knows that she is ready for him with her full mind. He praised her “your fool hubby don’t know how much beautiful you are. I never see such a beautiful girl like you in my life.”
She smiled at him with shyness. This time he placed his hand on her blouse hook. She know that what he want. She looked in to his eyes and smiled. He slowly unhooked her blouse and apart. She raised her hand to allow him for remove the blouse.

He moved back and watched her beauty in transparent blue bra and pantie. He was very happy that to see a beautiful charming upper middle class lady stood in front of him with only her bra and pantie at her luxurious bedroom. He never think that he get a chance like this. She placed her both hands over her boobs and looked away from him with shyness and smiled.
[Image: carlotta_champagne_blue_bra_and_panties_7.jpg]

He moved towards her and removed her hands from boobs and kissed in her lips and told her to stay calm he need to see her beauty. she place her one hand on her waist and left hand on her thighs. Then looked at him
Like Reply
[Image: carlotta_champagne_blue_bra_and_panties_5.jpg]
After watching her curvey body in blue bra and pantie, he again hugged her and rubbed her bare back with his hard hands. She also hugged him
He kissed on her neck and unhooked her bra. He moved his hands on her shoulder and dragged the straps through her hands. He moved his mouth down and cupped her right nipple in his mouth and other with his right hand. He dragged her towards her costly bed and make her lay on the bed. And watch her beauty and move over her and started to suck and squeeze her spongy boobs one by one.
She was in seventh heven and swirled like a snake. She crossed her long fingers over his hair and pull towards her boobs. Alok never do this oral play with her. He fucked her pussy for 5 or 10 min and ejaculated in condom and went sleep.
But here she get the most pleasure in her life. Her pink nipples taut with his saliva. He licked her whole boobs and give love bits. That make her body vibrated with pleasure. While sucking her boobs he took her one hand and placed on his erect dick over his underwear.
Sensing a big thing in her hand she pushed his head and looked in to his eyes and asked “what is it Ramu?”
He giggled and said “it is gift for my madam” and he winked at her. She know the gift she remember the seen which she seen previous night in car. She know how much big is this. He stepped down to the floor and she sat on the edge of the bed.
“madam don’t you unpack this cover to see the gift” hearing his words she felt shame. She smiled at him.he again placed her hand on his nicker and said”just do it madam and see it”
She looked at his eyes and slowly pull down his boxer.
[Image: crotch914.png]
While she did is she has some excitement in her heart.
To need the pleasure of sex, this highclass beautiful babe don’t think about her own husband and her status, here she undid the knot of a ugly looking low class man’s underwear to get his big black dick.
Ramu with pleasure “Madam its yours, its only for you to give you the treamandus pleasure in your body”
Hearing this she felt batty in her body. While she bend down to pull down the nicker her mangalsutra hang between her 36C boobs that makes him so exited. She pull down the nicker and he raise his one leg and removed the nicker from his legs.
Seeing his 6” length and 2” girth big black circumcised cock and hanged big balls, she got some fear. She looked at his face. He asked her “what happened madam?”
“I am fear Ramu”
“he took her hand and make hold on his hot dick and said “its not for make you fear madam, itsfor make you happy and give you most pleasure madam”
Hearing that she smiled at him and slowly moved his hand up and down. His foreskin rolled back and the head is visible out.

[Image: marcushotcock_0e55d7.jpg]
She took his dick like a security officer baton and think “did his wife have fear about this Ramu?”
“what you think madam?”
“did your wife have fear?”
“No she loves it. She always caught with her hands. And she make me happy by kissing and sucked like a lollipop. She played it a lot and the main thing is that she loved it very much to suck”
Hearing his words she felt very unlike. She think how his wife suck this black dick? Me never suck or kiss on Aloks white dick. Compare to aloks dick it is 3 times bigger and thicker.
She press his dick with her long soft fingers.
“madam it give you most pleasure as how musch you love and care it” she smiled at him and shake his dick.
“did you give a kiss on it madam?”
“please Ramu don’t asked me. I never kiss on aloks dick.”
Hearing that he felt happy that her mouth is virgine. “just doit now madam, it may be the beginning”
“please Ramu don’t force me to do this I cant do it”
He know that she has no experience to do this. If he forced her he don’t get full enjoyment from her. So he leave it.
“ok madam I will never force you to do anything, I want to see your happy at all time.”
“thanks Ramu” Saying this she stood up and kissed him.
Savi- “uummmmhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”
He apart from her and move back and looked at her. She is now not hide her boobs or anything she is free now. She giggled at him by looking his muscular hairy black body and big dick.
[Image: carlotta-champagne-nude-and-posing-so-lovely7.jpg]
{Savita giggled at Ramu}

[Image: 14611.jpg]
{Ramu looked at Savita}

He watched her foot to top. He see costly bracelet on her hands and gold necklace on neck with mangalsutra. He know that was costly about 1.5 lack. He wanted to took that. He got an idea and come near her and hold on her hand and try to remove the bracelet. She asked him “what are you doing Ramu?”
Ramu- “shhhhhhh just be calm madam. I want that nothing between us. also need to see my beautiful angel in your birth suit.
Hearing his words she doesn’t say anything. Then he kisses on her hand and removes the bracelet one by one and unpins the two earrings also by kissing her ears. Then he bend down and place his hands on her smooth legs and remove the golden anklets and then all jewels keep under the pillow on the bed and took her feet and kissed there.

He then place his left hand on back of her neck and pulled her and kussed on her lips. “hmmmmmm….puuuuccchhhhh… ummmmhhhaaaaa”
She also respond. Then he place his other hand on her necklace to remove which the mangelsutra is hooked. This time she stopped him and said.
“Ramu please don’t do this, I never undid it till now after my marriage, it’s an indentation of my hubby. Please”
Ramu know she is hanged. But he want to wipe that and make her a free bird.
Ramu-“madam you just keep it to remember your hubby, but he don’t do anything for this or he never call you to say that he remember you. I don’t want any stuff in you to remember bad things to depress your mind. When you think about him you get worry. So I don’t need anything here which makes worry you” saying this he undid the necklace with mangalsutra from her neck and throw on the dressing table.
Ramu was happy that he just isolate the existing memory of her hubby on her body and she will become his wife.
That time she think I am do a bad thing, because now the first time the mangalsutra removed from her neck after her marriage.
Ramu- madam now you are look like an angel without the jewels.
She looked into his eyes.
Ramu- come on madam let’s start the play. Saying this he pull her hand and moved to the bed and he laid on the bed. Then he pulled her towards him. Now she move on his black body. Her spongy boobs crushed on his chest. When it happened both ger some pleasure. He don’t waste time and started to kiss on her mouth.
Ramu- “aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhmmmmmmmaaaa”
Savi-“aaaaahhhhhh uuuuuhhhhhhhmmmmmmm”
By kissing her he squeezed her ass. She become hot and she is now easy with Ramu. He took out his tongue and lick on her lips. She caught his tongue with her lips and suck like a lollipop.
Savi- “aaaahhmmmm puuuccccccccchhhhh hhhhaaaaaammmm”
After some time of kissing he make he drag down on the bed and moved to down and started to kiss on her milky white thighs.
Ramu- puch muhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhh
Savita- unhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Savitha got pleasure.
Ramu- muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

After 10 min of kissing and licking on her thighs he decided to remove her pantie and he placed his finger in her waist band. She know that and she raise up her ass on air and he dragged down the pantie through her smooth legs and removed from her body by bit with his teeth and inhaled i. “ooohhhhhh what a smell madam. I like it”
[Image: 11433124.gif]
Seeing this she got shame and closed her eyes.he moved down to see her pussy and after see her pink pussy at first time he said “ohhh what a sweet item, today your gift play it. And make you pleasure”
He apart her thighs and lift on air and see her pussy closly and see that her pussy like a teenagers pussy.
Because aloks penis is small and she also dont use any pole to masturbates.
[Image: Young-Indian-cute-sexy-girl-small-tits-a...ussy-4.jpg]
Like Reply
e moved his head towards her pussy and inhales the fresh aroma. His hot breat hits on her pussy and that make her shiver. He took out his tongue and lick her pussy from bottom to top like a dog lick a bone.
He insert his tongue to her pussy and started to lick.
[Image: suck+pussy+gif+man_177.jpg]

Ramu-“aaammmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmm”
Savita-“ooohhhhhh aaaammmmmaaaaaaaaaa” she catch his head back. Because she is new to this. Alok never doto her or never lick her pussy.
He looked at her and asked “what happened madam?”
Savi smiled and said-“my body get weak and shivered.” “ha ha” he laughed and again started to suck her pussy. She is in high mode. He suddenly stopped ate her pussy.
She get disappointed. Seeing her face. “don’t worry madam I will come back again. But this is the time to give you most pleasure in your life”
Saying this He dragged her at the end of the bed and apart her legs wide and placed himself between her legs and placed his black erect dick over her pussy lips and brushed over there. She felt current passed over her body. He slowly insert his dick in her pussy.
“ohhhhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”
Suddenly she stopped him. “ohh Ramu please wait.”
He stopped and asked her “what happened madam?”
“plese don’t put it inside without condom, condon is in that drawer. I will get it now”
“what condom, why I wear this?”
“no Ramu I cant take risk. We never had sex without condom. I don’t like to get pregnant now.” hearing that he felt some angry that husband and wife don’t sex without condom. He said “madam don’t worry about that. You don’t get a baby from me.”
With hesitantly she asked “how?”
“I will took out my dick before I get cum. You don’t know the pleasure of fucking without condom. That’s why you said like that”
“but Ramu that not safe. Please please Ramu get a condom”
“hmm ok madam. I will wear where is it”
“I will get” she get up and went to the drawer and took a packer of condom and took one from that and come to the bed and lay on the bed.”
He tore the cover and place in his erect dick and rolled up. Unfortunately that was very small for him. The condom was very tight on his dick and cover only half of his dick.

[Image: 140912%20black%20cock%20condom%20selfie.jpg]

That time he got an idea and make a small mark at the end of the condom with his sharp nail. And apart her legs and placed his dick on her pussy lips and pushed inside her lovely pussy. He slide his dick 2 inch inside her pussy due to heavy lubrication of her juice.
“hmmmmmm, Ramu I got fear, its big”
“no madam you will said after some time, big dick is the best one”
Hearing that she smiled at him. He took her legs and sucked her leg fingers and slowly insert in her pussy.
“ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh raaaaaaaaaamuuuuuuuuu… sloooowwwlyyyyyyyy itsssss paininggggggggggggg”

After 5 minutes of act he insert his ¼ part of his dick inside her pussy. Now her pussy tear apart and he slowly increase his speed.
Savita- due to pain aaahhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please slowly ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its very pain Ramu aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaram se aahhhhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhh
But Ramu don’t affect her pain. He get more pleasure while fucking her tight pussy. He tear her pussy apart by fucking.

Savita- aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she try to stop him by push his thighs. aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh aaram se aaram se aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mujhe dard ho raha hai aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Seeing her face expression due to pain and her moving up and down of her spongy boobs make him mad. He know that she got very pain, bu he don’t mind it.
Savita- dard se karar rahi hoti hai aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
After some time his 5inch inside her pussy and tear apart and he took her thighs and moved towards him and his remaining 3” enter in and apart her inner pussy.
Savita dard se aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aur bedsheet ko kash ke pakad leti hai.
Ramu moved in and out of her pussy
Savita- aaahhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhh Ramu ki aur dekhte hue I got pain Ramu please slowly do it please please
Ramu- Savi just wait after some time there is no pain.
Savita- aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ramu- Savita ki pero ki ungliyon ko chusta hua muhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhh jhatke mar raha hota hai
Savita- aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ramu stop for a second and pushed it with some forceand insert his full dick in her pussy and tear it apart

[Image: 100088_1400x787-825x510.jpg]
Savita- dard se mummy unhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I al died aaahhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh oeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Hearing her words he place her legs down and moved on her by insert his dick in her pussy.
Ramu- madam did you know that it was my dream that to have a pink pussy in my life before dead.
Savita- Ramu ki aur dekhte hue mujhe kitna dard ho raha hai aap ko pata nahi you have your gala
Ramu- jaan sorry ab jyada dard nahi hoga
Aur Savita ke hotho ko kiss karne lagta hai
Ramu- muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Savita bhi Ramu ke hotho ko kiss karne lagti hai
Ramu Savita ko hotho ko chusta hua halke halke jhatke marne lagta hai.
Savita- unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ramu ke peeth pe hath pherne lagti hai
Ramu ka abhi bhi lund thoda bahar tha aur wo apni speed tezz karne lagta hai
Savita – dard se aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaram se Ramu ko apne uppar se hathane
Ramu- he kissed her neck and tweak there.
Savita- aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Ramu- Savita ke hotho ko apne muh mein le leta hai aur ek jor se jhatka marta hai jisse Ramu ka pura kala ajgar Savita ki chut mein ghush jata hai.

Savita ko bahut dard ho rah hota hai wo dard se aaahhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mar gayi aur uski aankho se anshu ki ek boondh nikal jati hai.
Ramu-Savita ki aur dekhta hua buss ho gaya ab dard nahi hoga
Aur Savita ko kiss karne lag jata hai muhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Savita muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Now Ramus dick moved in and out in Savita’s pussy
After some time she get pleasure and started to kiss on his lips
muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ramu got pleasure that she had pleasure and he bit her necks with pleasure.
Savita maje mein unhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
After 5 minutes of continues fucking and kissing he stopped. “what happened Ramu?”
“lets change the position madam”
He took 3,4 pillows and make her in all her four and place the pillow under her stomach to make full view of her beautiful bosy and pussy and come behind her.
Then he put his dick inside her pussy and started to fuck.
Savita- aahhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhh
Ramu- halke halke jathke marte hue he kissed on her milky back muhhhh muhhhhhh
Today Savita felt the most pleasure of sex in her life from pain.
unhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhh

[Image: blackbreeding_3ff66c.jpg]
[Image: smile.gif] [Image: stupidgrin.gif]

Ramu kiss karta hua Savita ke kandho ke kiss karta “madam how is it now?”
Savita- unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhh aaahhhh itsss goooddd Ramooo”

Ramu- he took her asscheek and moved forward and back. “madam I will give you most pleasure”

Savita- unhhhhh aaaaahhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhh it’s the first time she got the best pleasure in her life while having sex.

Ramu- he apart her ass cheek while fucking and think. Now this hole is also for me.

He fucked her at high speed. her hands become tired and she fell on bed. but he continue his fucking.

[Image: 9120170893fe13b8571d5fb3b2b64a3b7df904c2...1a4ab9.gif]

With pleasure she moaned loudly and said “ooohhhh Rammmuuu donnttt stooopppp thissss… aahhhhhh”
Hearing that he got an idea after some stroke he stopped fucking and remove his dick from her pussy. She turned and asked him “what happened Ramu?”
He now pull the side of the condom from before he marked with his nail and tera that and said “madam the condom is break can I get a new one”
“ohhh Ramu its not that time to wear one just through it away and fuck me please” she begged him for pleasure. Hearing that he become more happy.
He through the condom and place his naked dick in her wet pussy and feel the softness of her pussy and again fucked her. Now she become more happy with his bare dick.
“hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ooooooohhh
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh mmmmuuummmmmyyyy”
He moved his head near her and asked madam how is my bare dick.”
[+] 2 users Like Srisri12's post
Like Reply
“ohhh rrraammuuuu itsss feeling goooddd. Ohhh don’t stooppppp please fuck meeee.”
After 5 minutes of continues fucking she again got her orgasm and stop for a second and he felt warmness on his dick. He stop fucking and stay calm to relax her. She fell on the bed and take deep breath.
He removed his dick from her pussy and lay beside her. Both of them breathed heavely. Still his dick is in erect state. After some minutes she looked in to his eyes and smiled and move her head towards hima and kissed him again.

Ramu- jaan tum ne bataya nahi tumhe gift kaisha laga.

Savita –Ramu ki baat sunnke uske kale mote lund ko ando se pakadh ke dekhne lagti hai.

Ramu- batao na jaan
Savita- muskurane lagti hai.
Savita ki muskurahat se Ramu samajh gya tha ki Savita ko uski chudai mein maja aa raha hai aur wo use apne uppar aane ke liye bolta hai.

Ye sun ke Savita Ramu ke pett ke uppar aa jati hai aur Ramu apne hath se apne lund ko pakad ke Savita ki chut mein gussa deta hai.

Savita- aahhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ramu Savita ki kamar ko pakad ke halke halke jhatke marne lagta hai….

Savita- aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhh
Ramu- sath sath Savita ke sudol gore chucho ko bhi chush raha tha muhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhh

[Image: karina-white-big-black-cock-03.jpg]

Ramu ke uppar aane se Savita ko thoda dard ho raha tha ---- aaahhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sath mein maja aa raha tha aur wo Ramu ko garden se apni aur kichti hai

Ramu khush tha kyunki usne Savita ko apne maje ke hishab se apne uppar baitha diya tha aur ab uska kala ajgar uski chut ki gaharaiyon ko aur ache se naap raha tha..
Ramu- halke halke apni speed tejj karta hai…
Savita- aaahhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhh

Ramu- Savita ke chehre ka dard aur sudol chucho ko hilta dekh jor jor se jhatke marne lagta hai…
Savita- dard se aahhhhhhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh aaram se kijiye..aahhhhhhhhhhh Ramu ke chest pe jor lagati hai....

Ramu – maje ke satwe aasman mein tha Savita ki baat sunn ke apni speed halki karta hai aur Savita ka hath pakah ke uske gulabi hotho ko chuste hue muhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jhatke marne lagta hai.

Savita – muhhhhhh muhhhhhhhh ahhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Ramu- Savita ki gand ko phelate hai aur jhatko ki speed tej karta hai.
Savita –aahh ohhhhhhhhhh dard se piche mudd ke Ramu ka hath hatha keuske kale lund ko apni chut mein ghuste hue dekhti hai

Ramu – Savita ke boobs ko chuste hue muhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhh tej tej jhatke marta hai.

Savita – aahhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhh

Thoi derr Savita ko apne upper hoke chodne ke baad Ramu Savita ko dekh ke madam you enjoyed a lot.

Ramu ki batein sunn ke Savita Sharma jati hai .
Ramu- madam just try another position. Hearing this she got shame. He lift her up and removed his dick.
Savita- muhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhh
He made her lay on her back and took 3 pillow and place under her butt that to get deep penetration. Then he placed himself between her legs and brushed his dick over her sweet pussy. She moaned with pleasure.
“hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaahhhhhhh”

[Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif]
She took his dick and guided herself it in to her hole.
He insert his dick in to her pussy for a final race. He pushed deep in to her pussy and dessapear in her pussy. His dicks tip hit inner wall of her pussy that never hit there. She moaned with pleasure and pain. “oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh waaaaaaa hmmmmmmm”
He started to pump her pussy slowly and make fast and faster. Now its at high speed. She cried “ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmuuuummmyyyyyyyyyy iiiii wiiilll diieeee….. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”
After some stroke she got pleasure and she changed her tone…….. “oooooohhhhhh raaaaaamuuuuu doooonttttt stooppppp ohhhhhh waaaaahhhhh”
After 5 minutes of hard fuck she got another big orgasm. But he doesn’t stop his fucking. Her juice splash through her pussy. The pillow drenched with her love juice. He continues his fucking and after some time he got a climax.
“aaahhh maaadaaammmm I ammmm cummmiiinnngggg can I cum insideeee???.” She don’t think anymore and due to pleasure she screamed. “raaammmuuuuu cccummmmm inside” He push dick deep in her pussy and ejaculate his sperm deposit in her overy. He stay like that for 30 or 40 seconds and ejaculate all his sperm in her pussy and emptied his ball.
He was very happy that her pussy is now with his sperm and he is the first man that gives sperm in her tight pink pussy. She closed her eyes and was in a seventh heaven that felt the warmthness of the sperm at first time in her pussy. “Ohhh what a feeling”
After one minute he slowly withdraws his dick from her pussy. His cum flow out from her pussy.

[Image: 7542.jpg]

The thick white sperm flowed out from her pussy. He come near her and lay beside her. She was really tired. Her body totally spent and she fell in sleep. He watched her for some time and he felt thirst. He looks around and see a mini cooler in one corner and he went there and had 3 glass of water and come near to the bed.
Seeing her naked body on the bed he got an idea and he went downstare and took his smasung galaxy phone and come to her room. and call her. But she was in a deep sleep.
He moved back and took some naked pics of her.

[Image: Naked%20Mature%20Pussy%20Sleep_3321.jpg]
Like Reply
She don’t know about that. He then took some selfi with her and hide those pics. The time is now about 3am. He lay beside her and slept. Next morning around 10am she wake up and see Ramu is in deep sleep snoring because of yesterdays hard work.She looked at him. and think previous nights encounter.

She think how I suck this lowclass mans lips. He is an ugly looking beast but he give me most pleasure of sex in my life. Ohh what a night that was. My handsome hubby cant give that pleasure and he can do more money but cant satisfies his wife. I never think that I got sex with any man other than my hubby especially this lowclass black man. She wake up and went to bathroom and fresh up. When she piss she felt some hard to piss and she remember that yesterday he drop all his semen in her pussy.

[Image: yVim5.jpg]
Savi thinking about sex session

Sensing that she got tensed and she stuck for some time and finally got an idea that had i-pills with in 72 hours. She took a hot bath suddenly and come out to her room. Ramu was still in his sleep. She took white silky bra and pantie and wear a pink nightgown and took her laptop and sat on the floor near the bed search names of birth control pills and get name of pill using after sex with in 72 hours.

[Image: Actress-Sony-Charista-Glamorous-Stills-23.jpg]
[Image: Actress-Sony-Charista-Glamorous-Stills-21.jpg]
That time Ramu opened his eyes and looks around and see Savita doing something. He dragged near her and asked. “good morning madam”
“ohh you wakeup”
“ya madam, what are you doing?”
She looks at him and said “I am looking for a tablet to take birth control, yesterday you fill your seed in me, I cant take risk”
He giggled at her. “yesterday you beg me to come inside you madam.”
“you are a wise fox, first you wear condom and finally you do without condom and make me allow to fill in me.”
He winked at her. “Sorry madam I don’t think at that time.”
“hmmm ok you just fresh up I went to kitchen to prepare food saying this she went out to ground floor. He wakeup and went in her luxurious bathroom. And had a hot bath. And dry his body with her towel. And come out to the bedroom. And took his mobile and wen to groundfloor and place his mobile on the sofa and went to kitchen.
He stood near the door and watched her. Seeing him without dress. “hey why don’t you wear cloths”
“why madam, why wear cloths in front of you” saying this he went near her and hugged her. “hey please Ramu leave me let me finish this job.” But he took her in his arm and make sat on the kitchen table and give a kiss on her lips and smooched. She responed and kissed him back.
He broke the kiss and asked her. “madam please remove your cloths I want to see you nude at all time, please do it for me.”
She looked at him and smiled. “are you crazy”
“ya I am crazy about you please do it”
She stood up and smiled at him. then she undid the hook and remove her gown and hang on the chair near her and slowly remove the bra and also pantie and stood stark naked in front of him.

[Image: carlotta-champagne-poses-nude-12.jpg]

[Image: carlotta-champagne-poses-nude-15.jpg]

“ohhh wawwoo thanks madam. show me your beautiful body by rotate yourself”
She smiled and obbey him and roteate herself and showed him.

[Image: carlotta-champagne-poses-nude-14.jpg]

Seeing her only in her high heel sandal he become mad and ran towards her and hugged her tightly and kissed her by squeezing her ass. After 5 minutes of kiss she broke the kiss and said “Ramu let me prepare the food”
“ok madam” he then sat on the kitchentable and watch her while she prepare break fast without dress. After 1 hour she finish her job and asked him to serve food on table. He did exactly what she said. Then they went to table and had their food. While ate he said.
“come here madam and sat on my lap”
“no you just take your food”
“please madam come here” she stoodup and went near him and sat on his lap. He give food to her by his own hand. After that she took the plates and clean it and come to hall. That time he caught her and pull her towards her. And said “shall we start now.”
Savita- “please Ramu you go now. Its not safe to do at day time. if someone come we may caught”
Ramu- “please madam lets for a short time”
Savi-“Ramu please understand me. You say yesterday that you don’t like to me worry, then if you see me happy at all time. you just obey me.”
“hmmm ok madam” savit stood up. Ramu went to the store room and took his dhoti and shirt and underwear and wear that. Also Savita wear her nightgown from kitchen and come to hall. Ramu took his mobile and keep in his pocket.
“madam I am leave, I will come earlier as I can”
“ok Ramu” Ramu come near her and give a smootch on her lips and went to his work. When she close the gate she remember about the pill. She opened the gate and called him loudly. He stop the cycle and come back.
“what happened madam?”
“Ramu I forget to buy the pills. Can you brought it for me now. Just took my car”
“ok madam.”
Then she went in her room and come with a pice of paper that wrote the name of pill and money and the key of car. He took that and went to medicalstore and brought the pill. And balace 150 Rs. He went to fancy shope and brought a mangalsutra and come back. He parked the car in the porch and then close the gate and went near the door. When she opened the door. He enter in and close the door behind him.
“hey Ramu what are you doing, someone may see us”
“no madam no one will come in this noon time. only you and me alone in 1 square km surrounidngs” saying this he kissed her. After 5 minutes of kiss. He took the mangalsutra from his pocket and showed her.
“what is it Ramu.?”
“its mangalsutra for you.”
“why ?”
“now I marry you madam”
“No I cant I am a married to Alok. Please don’t do this.”
“madam why are you thinking about him, he is such a looser, he give you worry in your life then ehy you think about him. then I don’t take advantage on you. Its value only in this house when we are alone. Out of this house I am your servant. Please allow me to wear this.”
She think for a second “its ok that if he tied this, no one will know about that, its between me and his secret. So there is no problem.”
“hmmm ok Ramu. But I remove this when presence of my hubby or relatives.”
“no problem madam”
“ok now tie it”
“no not now. I want to tie it when we both with out cloths”
“ohh Ramu you are a naughty”
He said to her. First you went to kitchen and prepare some milk and come to bedroom. I will wait there”
“hmmm ok” she went to kitchen and he went to her bedroom and switck on the video can in mobile and set at a perfect position on the table and cover the mobile with a photo on the table except the lense. When she come in the room. he took the glass of milk and place on the table and pull her to the place which the camera focus.
“now lets undid our dress” saying this he undid his dress and she also. They stood there without dress. He then took the mangalsutra and placed on her neck. She just bow down her neck. He tied the mangalsutra on her neck and give a kiss on her forehead.
She placed her both hands on his cheek and give a kiss on his lips. He hold his hands on her ass and press hard. They smooched for 5 minutes. He the broke the kiss and asked her. “madam can I call your name like a hubby”
“ok Ramu”
“thanks Savita”
They sat on the bed and talked. “I love you Savita. I want you all time. if you need anything just tell me. If I can I will do.”
“thanks Ramu. Did you know I am a vergin till my wedding. Ihad only sex with alok. But he cant make me pleasure. Many handsome guys approached me for love. By I rejected all of them. I don’t like lowclass poor peoples. Because they are not good looking, they are black. But now i got more pleasure from you. You are a wonderful person Ramu. I never think that this happened in my life.”
He smiled at her. “Savi I am also lucky man. I also don’t think that I can have sex with you. When I see you at first time I am imagine that and masturbates by thinking of you. Its was my wish to sex with you. I sow many porn movies but I never see such beautiful girls like you.”
Savi-“but Ramu make this as a secret between us. I am a married lady. I have a big family my mother father brother and relatives. If anyone know about this how can I live in this society. I will die.” Her eyes filled with tear.
Seeing that “don’t worry Savi, I don’t tell anybody about this, it’s a secret between us. I love you. I will die for you Savita”
Hearing his words she get more happy and she think that how much he loves her. “Thanks Ramu” she liplocked him.
“Savita tell me what action from me you liked most?”
She smiled at him. but don’t tell.
“please savi tell me.”
She said with shyness. “when you lick and suck my pussy, that was more pleasurable.”
“ohh you like that?”
“yes Ramu”
“Ok Savit. Now just stay on your four.”
“ohh no Ramu its not the right time. I told you befor no play in day time”
“hmmm ok Savi” he then took the glass of milk and emptied half and then given to her. she drunk remaining like a wife. He again smooched her and Said “savi go and serve lunch for me.”
“ok Ramu” she took the gown from the floor. He restrict her. “no Savi just go naked. I will join you”
“you naughty.” She smiled at him and went to kitchen.
When she went out, he took the hidden cam and save the file and hide that. Then he took his dress and come down to the kitchen and dropped the dress on the sofa.
Then he went to kitchen and see her that took food from kitchen by wearing an apron on her front.

[Image: carlotta-champagne-kitchen-strip-2.jpg]

“Savi I told you, don’t wear anything”
“ohhh Please Ramuji. If any hot substance fell on my skin that’s why”
“ok dear” then she serve food on table and untie the apron and took a big glass of juice and come near him. and drunk.

[Image: carlotta-champagne-kitchen-strip-11.jpg]

He finished his food and went to sofa and watch TV. She clean the plates and come near him and sat beside him and said “Ramuji my dear please go now. And come at the night please”
He give a kiss on her and said “ok my darling, you just go and sleep well for a big game” he winked at her. he took his old dress from the sofa to wear.
he wear his dress and give a kiss on her lips and went out. She close the door and went to her room and lay on her bed and thinking of the pleasure that he give her yesterday. That time she remember about the pill. She went to kitchen and had 2 pills and and again come back to her room and take rest. At 6 in the evening she wake up and went to bath and freshen up and she dried her body and hair and put some make up and had an idea and wear a sexy black saree.
She never prepare for her hubby Alok. Now she wear this sexy dress for this lowclass man.

That time he went to a medical shop and brought a box of Viagra tablet. And went to her home. He closed the gate and went near the front door and ring the bell. After some second she opened the door. Seeing her in black saree he jumped in and hugged her.

“eyyyy Ramu please. You just go now and bath, then come. We have lot of time.
Hearing that he felt happy that she is fully minded now. He went upstare and enter in ‘their’ bed room. He remove all his dress and went in the bathroom and had a luxurious bath with good body foam and the dry his body. He took 4 viagra tablet and come to hall. he was only in the towel. she was prepare the dinner. He moved to kitchen. See him in towel she smiled at him. She just to make orange juice for them. That time he just moved there and by helping her and when she move some other side he put that 4 tablet in juice and he mix that very well. The tablet completely soluble in that juice. Then they had dinner on table. She ate 3 chappathi and some curry and he had 5 chappathi and curry. After that they drink the juice. He drink 2 glup and remaining give to her.
She like the juice and drunk that also. Then he moved to hall and watch the TV. She put the plates in wash basin and come near to hom. Now the tablet slowly start working she felt some horney. She went near him and sat near him. He pulled her towards him and kissed on her lips. She melted in his kiss and kiss him back. After 10 min he broke the kiss. But she don’t satisfied due to the effect of tab. He said. “Savi show me yourself nude in front of me.”
She suddenly stood in front of him and remove her saree, blouse and petticoat suddenly and stood in front of him with only in costly black bra and pantie. she never undressed herself before anyone also dont do in front of her hubby.
[Image: 45caa0f2f2550bb9a0ee1d8c16d92cde.jpg]
But he don’t do anything. He just watched her. She was disappointed. She bent down and kissed on his ugly face and chewed his hard black lips. He responed and suck her lips back and after 10 minutes. He took her in his hand and walked to her bed doom by kissing on her lips. When he enter in the bedroom he laid her on the bed and switch on the all light.
She looked at him. He undid the towel and dropped on the floor. She looked at his semi erect black dick.

[Image: 3324558_6_o.jpg]

She smiled at him. He come near her and moved on her and chewed her lips and cupped her boobs over the bra. She moaned with pleasure. He now took her and dragged over him and kissed her and unhooked her bra and by kissing her he again turned and make her under him and broke the kiss and moved to her boobs and sucked her boobs after move back her bra cup. When his wet tongue touch on her nipple she moaned “aaahhhmmmmmmmmmmm”
He chewed her both boobs alternately and moved down. She now know whats next. When he reached his face on her pantie. She raised her hips by holding her waist band pull down.
He looked at her and smiled. “Ohh you need to lick there?”
She smiled with shame on him. He then stood on the floor. She looks at him with question why. He smiled and said “Savi if you need my tongue, just remove yourself and show me your ppussy.”
Hearing that she got shame. She never do herself before anyone also from her hubby. But she really need his tongue in her pussy. So she pull down her panty and removed through her legs and throw on him and slowly apart her legs wide to show him. Due to the effect of the tablet she was very horney.

He was now very happy that she is ready to do anything. Yesterday she was very shy to show her body to him. But now she don’t have any shyness. She wide her legs apart and showed her pink pussy like a whore.

He went near her. She apart her pussy lips and begged him “Ramu please lick here.”

He moved his head towards her pussy and inhale the smell of her aroma. And he licked her pussy. He looked at her face and see smile on her face.
Seeing her smile he again started to lick her pussy. He apart her pussy lips and touch her clit with his tongue and then dive a small love bit. She screamed with pleasure and pain. She pull his hair up. He suck her clit and insert his long tongue in her pussy and fucking it with his tongue. She moaned with pleasure.
he know that she was at a hight of pleasure. He suddenly stopped and moved over her and lay side of her. She looked in to his eyes. He know that she want more on her pussy. “did you like it madam”
Like Reply
“hmmmmmm I need it again Ramu, why you stop it?”

“no its just beginning madam, I will continue it. But not in this position. Now you juts lay on me, but make your pussy on my face. Due to need his tongue in her pussy she suddenly moved over him and make positioned her pussy over his face. Now she don’t have any shame before him. When her pussy reached near his face he place his hands on her ass and pull down and inhale her pussy smell. He started to ate her clean shaven pussy.

She was just hold her both hand on either side of him on the bed.
She when he make it fast her body become weak and un controllable. Her hands become weak and fell on him. This time her face hit on his big erected black cock. He continue his speed. She screamed with pleasure “ohhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaa “raaaammuuuuu dddooooonnttttt stooooooppppp”
Hearing her sound he stopped suddenly. She push her pussy over his mouth. But he don’t take a move. “Ramu please don’t stop, please continue”
“ok madam, but you do one thing”
“what can I did Ramuuu” she asked in loud voice.”
“I give you most pleasure, but you don’t give me back”
“I will do anything Ramu, just continue your work”
“ok I will do but you make me happy by sucking my dick”
“ohhhhh nooo”
He just lick her pussy and teased her. He suddenly stopped. He do this some time and teased her. There is no other way. Finally she took his dick in her hand and moved her head to his dick and placed her rose lips on his black dick.
Before she was in fear and hates this thing. But now she don’t think anything. She want his tongue now in her pussy. She opened her mouth widely and insert his dick and closed her lips. That was her first cock in her beautiful mouth. He started to suck her pussy again. She got a stench smell salty taste of his urine.
But due to the pleasure from his tongue she was in a magical world. She ate his dick like a lollipop. Her tongue makes his 5.5” inch dick grown to 1” and it come fully erected at 6.5” and 2” girth. He moved his tongue on her ass hole and lick there. That time she moaned with pleasure and speed her job on his dick.

[Image: 2941-enjoying-69.gif]

After 10 minutes of finger fucking and sucking on he pussy she reached in a climax and she squirted her juice on his face with a loud moan. And she bit his dick also.
Hi licks her all juice and drunk it. He drunk all her juice and make there dry. She lay on his stomach and take deep breath. His dick hit on her cheeks. After 5 minutes he took a move and make her lay on the bed on her back and again started to lick her pussy. She now again charged. He stops that and also stood in front of her and asked her to kneeled before him on the floor. She obey him like a servant. He placed his dick on her rosy lips. Now she know what he want. She smiled at him and place her hands on his dick and started to suck. he see smile on her face.
[Image: 3183258_7_o.jpg]

He took her head and deep throated her. When his dick hit in her inner throat she coughed. She moved her head back and his dick come out from her mouth. Saliva rolled out from her mouth.
[Image: Bobbi-Star-deep-throat-big-dick.gif]
He placed his dick on her face and rolled over her cute face and show his position over her. But she liked that. He sat on the side of the bed and told her to suck his balls. Due to ecstasy without hesitation she sucks his balls.

[Image: blowjob-.gif]
He moaned with pleasure. She really enjoyed that. Because of sex after a long time she was like a man get food after a long time. She really hungry for sex and get good pleasure.
She liks entire length of his dick and again sucked his dick. He said “ohhh Savita you are a good sucker. Hmmmmm….. you know how to pleasure a man”
She pause her suck and told him “no Ramu its my first time. At beginning I was fear and not like this but now I like to taste it and feel the hotness of your dick in my mouth.”

“ohhh savi"
She again started to suck his dick.

After two minutes. He removed his dick from her mouth. She looked at him. “Come on savi lets start the main play.”
She felt happy. She stood by holding his dick. He dragged her towards him and kissed on her lips. He then made her bend before the mirror and slapped her ass and apply some saliva over her pussy and place his dick over her pussy and insert. He started to fucking her. She screamed loudly. He can now see her facial expressions.

[Image: c91ee5c9bfa24afe168480fce66f535bc62979de...b7f5a6.gif]

He also insert his middle finger in her ass and fucking her ass. She got double pleasure. With in minutes she got orgasm and squirted. But he continue his fucking. She lost the balance he took out his dick and hold her and make her lay on the bad. Then he fucking her in missionary position.

[Image: Nesty-Interracial-Sex-BBC.gif]
She again charged due to the effect of the tablet. He fucking her like that and kissed on her lips and crushed her boobs. He continuesly fucking her in that position. She got two orgsm in between that. At last he got the climax. But he stopped and said her to kneeled before him and suck his dick. She obey him like a servant and started to suck his dick.He hlod her hair and deep throated her.

Salive flowed out of her mouth. When he reached he hold her face and eject all his semen in her throat. She try to move back. But he hold her head. She drunk all his semen. He withdraw his spent dick. and sprayed excess cum on her face.

[Image: 070453298465-tumblr_mbhb1tQosp1qb7cq4o2_500.jpg]
She gasped her breath and looked at him with cum flowing mouth. He winked at her. She smiled back. “Savi clean it with your mouth”
She lick his dick and clean it with her mouth. While she sucking and cleaning his dick again erect.

[Image: i_5602642_101196_2171655_9356863.jpg]
He makes her lay on the carpet on the floor and place his dick on her pussy and penetrated her. She screamed with loud voice.

After 20 minutes of fucking he fill her vagina with his excess sperm. Both were spent and lay beside. She turned on him and place her leg on him and rest her face on his chest like a wife and got sleep. Both were slept naked in the hall due to tiredness.
Next morning Ramu wakeup and see savita in deep sleep. He looked at the clock. The time was 8:05am. He needed to go his job. So he wake up by took her legs from his body. When he touch her leg she opened her eyes from sleep. “Ramu where are you go.? Mmm”
“dear I go to my work. Otherwise the contractor will call me”saying this he wakes up and walked to bathroom. She also slowly get up from the carpet and walked to the bathroom. He was pissing in closet. She watched that and smiled. Come on savi pleas piss. I need to see your beautiful pussy while pissing”
She sat on the closet and started to piss. She felt shame. She never show this to anyone.
[Image: sexy_cool_boobs_teen_pissing_in_the_bathroom.jpg]
After that he makes her sat on the side of the tub and started to lick her pussy. Hmmm its taste good of your urine. She smiled. He then started to open the shower. She looked at him.
He waved her to join with shower. She went near him and she felt relax when the cool water fell on her body and face. He apply soap on her and she do back and after washing soap he started to kiss her.
While kissing he started to insert his finger in her ass hole. She got strange feeling and kiss him passionately.
Then they stop and dried their body and she went to kitchen by wering a gown. She make milk shake and omlet to them. He dressed and come to hall. She served food to him. After food he kissed her and went to his job.

{“that evening he come with a CD which contain anal sex. He makes her mind to do that he also take her vergin ass. She got pain first then she love it very much; next day she cant walk properly because of pain in ass; Next tow days they don’t have sex but only have foreplays; From third day they have sex at night. Then they have sex at every night; After one week she was addicted to his dick and his sperm; She loved to drunk his semen; sh love to bath with him in her luxurious bath tub;Now she like anal sex and she sat over his stomach and placed his dick on her ass hole. Alok don’t call in those days so she forget about him and more closer to Ramu enjoy with him. But Ramu never cross his limit over her money or wealth. He only want her beautiful sexy body for sex. So she trust him more. One day he shows the pic and videos of her and him when have sex, she took the memory card and encrypt the data(she is a graduate in MCA) in her laptop and hide that, then destroy his mobile. Ramu don’t complaint about that; he only want her body; at every morning after he go she do Yoga and some small exercise and make her body very well. She also see a lady gynecologyst and take safe pills to prevent pregnency. They also went shopping. In that time Ramu followed back to her like a servant and she orderd him in front of others and he obay her. but in bed while having sex he is the master, he orderd her she obey him like a servant. after 2 weeks while having sex at ningt 12:00am Alok called her. Ramu told her to attend the call and put in loud speaker and heve sex by talking to him for 10 min. Savita is now fully happy in her life because she get plenty of money in her account which give by her official hubby and get full satisfaction on her body and mind by her unofficial low class husband Ramu, Also she is a Rich and good character lady in front of relatives and her society. She download new interracial sex videos in her laptop and they watched together and practice that position also.}}}

After one and half months of their life, one Monday morning she wake up and make her morning blow job to him and wake him up and she freshen up and went to kitchen. Then after breakfast he kissed her and went to his work. She do her daily routine and yoga cleaning etc. in the evening she prepare some allu porathe for him and watching TV. But he don’t come till 9pm. She called on his mobile. But that was switch off. She got tensed. That night he don’t come. She don’t get proper sleep.

[Image: 30c6e4c8b3dfa5c3d30ae7ed26fae29e.jpg]

She waited for him till in the noon. Then she took the phone and called to his agents office and wnquired about him to need for plumbing job. The lady in the office said. “sorry madam our plumber got an accident yesterday and he is now hospitalized.”

Hearing that she got frightened. She tensed that “if he tell her name, the agency contact her and may be move him to her home”

Savi asked to that lady. “where is he admitted.”

“In Christian hospital near railway station.”

“ok”

“madam if you have urgent we will send some other person in the evening”

“its ok, it’s a small problem. We can manage”

“ok madam thanks”

Savita cut the phone.

She decided to go to the hospital to enquire about his condition. She wore a salwar kamiz and took her car and drove to the hospital. Whick is from 20 km from there.

When she went there and go to enquiry section and asked about his name and find that he is in ICU. She went to second floor and walked near to there.

And she don’t find anyone there. She waited for some time and find nurse come from there. She greated the nurse and told she is from his office and enquired about any money is needed.”

N: no madam, the contractor pay the bill now and he went from here before 10 min.

S: “ok how is his condition now”

N: “its not critical, but he got shok in a nerve in head and his right side fully paralised and also he lost his talking and heaing copacity.”

S: “hmm ok thanks”

N: “ah madam the contractor call his wife and said about this, they may come in the evening from Gujrath.”

Hearing that she got shocked. She managed her expression and say thanks to nurse and walked to her car. She sat on the seat. She felt cry. She then drove back to her home. When she enter in her home she get his memory that their love making. She went to her bed and lay on there with sad. That day full she think about him. But she got some angry that he lie about his wife. But on the other hand she think but he behaves towards her gently. Not stole anything from her and not make any ower power to her. He do all thing with her permission. She actually like his love actions.

She felt some relax that she don’t needed to help him physically. She decided to give some money to him. Then next day she call to the agency and told “Hello I am from the city apartment complex. I need the account no of the plumber that got accednt yesterday. My hubby and me to decided to donate some money to him. We don’t want to appear our address. That’s why.”

“ok madam wait I will check and said now.”

“Savi wait and the lady give the account details.

Then she transfer 75000 to his account. From her personal account.

Then she felt some relax. Days passed. She got bored in night and she miss his dick. She just watch the porn movies and fingeribg her pussy. In these 5 days she don’t get out from her house. Next day morning she decided to go to town to purchase some food products. She wear a tight salwar kamiz and went out. After that she come back to her home. That was a hot noon. The time is about 12:30pm. When she reached in front of the gate. She sow a boy about 19 years aged sat under the shade of gate arch. Seeing his bag she know that was a door to door sell boy. She stop the car and went out. Ohhh that was very hot outside while she out from A/c. she walked near the gate. Seeing her the boy stood up from the floor and took his bag. She opened the gate lock and opened the gate. She don’t consider him. Then she enter in the car and drove the car to the porch and come back to the gate to close.

He is still there. “hey why are you stood here.?”

“sorry madam. Its very hot. I am a door to door sales man. I will go after this hot down. Please”

“hmm ok” she started to slide the gate and lock. That time he asked her. “madam is any small shops near this area to had some water.?”

“I don’t know.” Seeing his innocence she felt some sorry for him. She said “you just come in I will give water.” She opened the gate. He took his bag and walked beside her.

She took the key. He waited near the car.she eneter in the house and went to kitchen and come with a bottle of cold water and give to him. He opened the bottle and drunk the full bottle with heavy thirst. He emptied the bottle. Seeing that she know he is really tired. She asked him. “did you need more water”

“no thanks madam. Let me go”

“ok kid, just close the gate before go”

“ok madam.”

He walked back. She stood in sitout with empty bottle. She sow that he stop and turn back. He asked her “madam I have a question for you”

She think he try to sell his product to her. She said “its ok I don’t want your product now.”

“ohh sorry madam I don’t try to sell”

“then what?”

“madam is your native place is banglore?”

Hearing that she wondered. She answered “ya how you know that?”

“ok your father is Mr. Govind Menon sir?”

“ya how you know”

“so your name is Savita Menon” she really wondered. “ya its correct. How you know these all things?”

“savita bhabhi can you remember me?”

She looked in to his face. But cant identify that. “sorry I cant identify please tell me.”

“Bhabhi I am your maid Amina’s son.”

“ohh no its Rahim, chottu betta”

“ya its me.”
Hearing that she got her eyes filled with tear. She ran towards him and took his hand and pull him and walked to sitout and “beta sit here” he sat on the table and place his bag on the floor.
Like Reply
{{{Flash back:
Amina was come to her home as a maid with her 8 year old baby when Savi is at age of 16. Aminas hubby dead in a road accident. Amina was very caring nature and she care Savi a lot as her daughter. So slowly Savi love her. 5 years passed. Savi also take tution for Aminas son Rahim. he was studied 7th standard and do watering on garden in that home. One day when Savitas 21st birthday celebration. She was studied in 2nd year of Engnrng in IT. After Celebration Rahim was cleaning the mess with his mother. Then they went their home. that night Savita find that she lost her gold neckless that gifted from her father. She told that to her parents. they searched everywhere in that home and savitas bedroom. But cant find. Last Savi’s dad told that Rahim was clean the mess. So he will stole that costly necklace. Her mother also support him. But Savi don’t believe that. Because she know Rahim is a good boy. She said “no he never do that” but her father don’t believe that. Next day when Amina come in the morning for household works. That time Mr.Menon told her “Amina, your work is over here. Here your last salary. We don’t need you here anymore.”
“ohh Sir why. Is I do any wrong thing”
“no we don’t need any servent here from now”
Amina don’t know anything. Her eyes filled with tear. She go back to her home. after two days. Savita went to bank and withdraw 50000 and went to Aminas home. Amina and Rahim is there. Seeing Savi they stood up. Savi cant talk to them about the incident. She give the money to Rahim and said sorry for her fathers attitude. First they refuse to take money. Savita force to them and then savita come back to her home. after 3 days she went to there home and cant find them. The door was locked from outside. Then she know that they moved to some other place. One day while cleaning the kitchen Savis mother got the neckless under the refrigerator. Seeing that whole family become sad with their attitude.}}}

Savi asked “Rahim where is amina bhabhi is she ok?”
Rahim down his head and said “she is dead before 2 year due to a heart attack.”
“ohh sorry. Are you lived alone now?”
“ya. Its about 60km from here.”
“hmm what happened after you go from there.”
“after that we come here and brought a small house with the money that give you and she got a job in a chemical company as a sweepr. But after one year she got weak her health but she don’t told me and also her body weak very well and finaly one day she dead. I was really shock for 3 months. Then I got a job in a small company as door to door salesman. I got 10% of cash what I sell. If I sell 1000 Rs per day I got 100 Rs”
Hearing his story she felt very sad. He asked about her and her parents. She told about her love marriage and her incidents. She invite him for lunch and they went in. she switch on the fan and went to kitchen and come with food and served on table. He had food and take his stomach full. “thanks bhabhi for the food.”
She felt sorry for him. She asked him “Rahim if you don’t have problem, you can stay here with me. And don’t go to job. Just do job here, its also helpful to me.” She need to do reparation to him.

“No bhabhi I need to live in my home which my mother brought. I had memory of her in that hut”
“hmm ok Ramu.” He then wash his hand. She swith on the TV and told him to wait there. Then she went to her room and come with 3000 Rs and give to him. “Take it Rahim”
But he refused “No thank you bhabhi. I don’t need it now. I give a promis to my mother that I never take money from anyone without doing job. So I don’t need money now.”
but she is not ready to go back him without money. She said “ok do one thing. Just sell your things to me I will pay the money”
“don’t be joke bhabhi”
“its not joke”
“but bhabhi I have left some undergarments now in my hand. Perfume and other items are sell in a village”
“no problem, show me that.”
He took the bag inside the hall and close the door and sat on the floor and opened the bag and took lotes of Bra and Panties and put on the floor.
“here it is bhabhi.” He took a bra and asked her “bhabhi what's size of bra you used?”
She got some shame and said “36”C”
"pantie?"
"38"
He search and took 10 no of 36 sized bra and 38 size bra pantie sets. And said “it’s a nice materials and its elastic is simple. Its comfortable for any climate bhabhi. Its price is 500 for one set, if you take more that 4 I will give it in 450 Rs”

[Image: stock-photo-sets-of-sexy-lace-lingerie-t...816699.jpg] [Image: 620a36dfdd4fcf8e146ddbe4b8ce720c.jpg] [Image: UT8xw0XX70XXXagOFbXA.jpg]

“ok Ramu I need 6 nos." she select 6 sets. You take full amout.” He know that she brought that to help him. He said “ok bhabhi”
Rs. She give 3000 Rs to him. He took the money and take 300 balance to her. But she said “ok give a low cost bra”
"No bhabhi i have a low cost bikini in my hand"
"its ok give me that" he took that thinny bikini from him. he asked her “bhabhi why are you waste your money. I know you never use this local items. You just brought it to help me. I know you have forign items in your hand”
“no I will use this you don’t worry”
“Ok thanks bhabhi, let me go my train is at 5:00pm”
He packed his bag and walked to door. “Ahh rahim give me your mobile number”
He give the mobile number. He said “bhabhi you can call me at any time. I will do any help to you”
Hearing that she laughed “ha ha good joke.”
“why madam I am seriously saying”
“but Rahim you are about 60 km from here. Then how can you help me. I am staying alone here. My hubby will come after 10 months. That’s why I laughed.”
“ohh sorry”
“its ok but Rahim can you find an old maid for me”
“no bhabhi I cant, I don’t know anyone there and here.” He stop a second. “ahh bhabhi actually I am come to this place to see a friend of mine. He is lived about 1.5 km from here near the forest. Once I went there. But now I forget the way. I just call him but he was out of range. Now I just go back. The matter is about him. He can may help you bhabhi.”
She said “how ? I don’t know that person before then how can I trust him.”
“You can trust him like me. His name is Balu. He is also like me that he is an orphan. He is 4 year elder than me. We are doing sales at same time but before two year he do work as a helper in construction field. And he stayed here.”
“but Rahim”
“ok bhabhi. First you just see him and decide”
“ok Rahim let me think”
“ok bhabhi bye”
Like Reply
Rahim went. The time was 3pm. She went to her room and removed all her dress and went to have a cold bath and fresh up. She took the undergarments which bought from Rahim in to the washing machine to wash that. Then she wear a night gown and lay on her bed and think about her childhood days and about Amina. After one hour at 4:30pm she got a call in to her mobile and she looked in that and see that was Rahim. She took the call.
“hello Rahim.”
“Hello bhabhi, now I am in the town. Balu is with me now.”
“Balu?”
“ohh you forget, bhabhi Balu my friend. I just talk about him before”
“ohh ya I remember”
“ahh bhabhi if you come now, I will introduce him to you. He will definitely helpful to you bhabhi”
“hmmm ok you wait there I will be there with in 45 min”
She removed the gown and wear a bra and pantie and wear a white tight salwar.
[Image: 957e662e1ba765310f3aaf36a9b51dfa.jpg]
Then she took her car and went to town and she Rahim with a boy. She except that may be Balu.

She called Rahim and told him to come near the car. Rahim and the guy walked towards the car. She stepped out from the car. “hi bhabhi this is Balu” she looked at Balu. He is shorten that Rahim. He is only 5 feet height. He wear an old lungy and a Tshirt and a plastic cover is in his hand. He address her. “Namasthe madem.”
“hmmm”
Rahim told her in low voice. “bhabhi he know driving also. so he very usefull to you. he is very poor than me. and he don’t have any education, So he don’t much knowledge about life or anything, he only need food to live that’s why he go for work. If you give him a chance he will do all work you give. i am sure he dont make any problem to you."

Hearing that she felt some happy that he don’t make any trouble to her. But actually that was Rahims plan to allow Balu to work with her. He love his friend. Rahim know that Savita is a lovable and caring lady, she will help Balu and give more money to him. But Balu was in other hand he is such a wise fox. He really act he is an innocent boy to everyone. Balu work hard and make money and went to wine shop and drunk and after that he watch Blue films when he got a chance. “Also fucked two lady workers in the construction site. But he fucked only their ass because to prevent pregnancy. Avtually they don’t allow to fuck in their pussy.”But its don’t know Rahim. Rahim think that Balu is a poor guy like him.

That’s why he introduce him to Savita. Rahim told everything about Savita to Balu. So now he have a clean pic about her life. And he understands she is lived alone in that home only and her hubby never return for 10 months.
Savita asked Balu “Balu are you ready to work in my home”
He noded his head with innocent face. “I will give you money, so you don’t need to go anywhere to do the job. Its small work in my home. Ok”
“ok madamji”
“ok Rahim I will allow him to work with me”
“ok bhabhi, if you can, just give a corner of you home to live. He lived alone in a hut near the forest”

Hearing that she looked in to Balus face. He looked down with innocent face. She never think second and said “ok he can live with me.”

“ok bhabhi thanks for your help to my friend.”
“ok Rahim.”
“Bhabhi my train is now come, can I go now”
“ya ok bye.”
Rahim said to Balu “Balu do anything that she said to you. She is my mistress earlier and now also. She will help you a lot”
“ok Rahim I will do”
Then Rahim walked to railway station. She looked in to Balu and asked “lets go Balu”
“hmmm” she went in the driver seat and he sat in the back seat. She drove the car to her home. She think “what an innocent and shy guy is he? He is ok with me”

But he is in other hand “he laughed in his mind and think about to fuck her” he watch her beautiful sexy face through the rear view mirror. they reached her home. She asked him. “Balu can I drop in you place ?”

“no madam its about one and half km from here. The road is not ok. The tire may be punctured”
“ok Balu. You go and come with your things.”
“Ok madam”
He close the door and ran to his hut. She park the car in porch and then went to her room and remove the T shirt and Jeans and wear a petticoat and silk nighty. Which is sleeveless.
[Image: nighty-2017-best-OEM-factory-supply-stylish.jpg]

Her smooth and arms are shown. She went to kitchen and prepares coffie and wait in sitout for Balu. But he don’t come. She got an idea to test his character and she went to her room and come with 500Rs note and come to Ground floor and went in the store room to be provide to live him. And place that Note in the shelf as like she forget. Then she went to sit out and waited for him. After half hour she see that the gate were opened. That was Balu. He enter in and close the gate. He was wear a black lungy and a old T shirt. He holds a cloth bag and the bag was full. he stood in front of the step. She watched him bottom to top and find that he is just bath now. His foot are wet now. She find that he is very clean on his body. She find his foot fingers are clean. She understand that he is very neat clean. She get the smell of local bathing soap.
“what is it Balu?”
“its my cloths madam”
“ok come in” she stood and walked in. he followed her by watching her swaying ass. She walked to the store room and enter in. “Balu it’s your room and bathroom is outside. You can live here. Ok”
“hmm ok madam.” He put the bag on the corner of the room. The time was now 6;30pm. “come with me Balu I will introduce the whole place to you”
“hmm” she walked to kitchen and he followed and she introduce the kitchen and the things. He hear all thing like an innocent boy. He don’t look on her face and always keep his head down like a shamed girl. She like that. Then she walked to upstairs and went in 1st floor and she showed the room and the hall and balcony. Then enter in her room and showed her room and her bathroom. Then she asked “are you understand this home?”
“yes madam”
“ok I just show this rooms that to be clean. If you can daily mop the whole floor and clean the whole bathroom and kitchen. That’s your duty here”
“ok madam I will do”
“did you know cooking?”
“Yes madam”
“its good and I will help you in cooking.”
“ok madam” they moved to ground floor.
“what did you ate food in night?”
“madam I was brought chappathi and egg curry from hotel in night sometimes dosha”
“ok Balu today I jst prepare some otts and frouits today from tomorrow we will have chappathi ok”
“ok madam” she then went to kitchen. He followed her. She take plates and other things. And told him to fire the Gas stow.
he done it
“ohh good boy”
“thanks madam”
Then she prepare otts and some milk with bornvita. She give a big cup of ots and other cup of milk to him and she also take her level. He drunk that with tasty. He never had food like that. Seeing his hurry she felt some worry about his condition. She know that he never had food like this. “how is it Balu”
“its good madam, I never had food like this.”
“did you need more ?”
He down his head and don’t answer. She know that he need more. But there is no excess otts left in dish. She do one thing that she poured excess otts from her glass to his glass and said “take it Balu”
Seeing that he know that Rahim is right. Before Rahim say that “Savita madam is good and kindness person, you just make her happy at all time and do all job she gave, and she will give anything to you.” while she makes food he watched her clean shaven armpits and smooth fair arms.

He looked in to her eyes with thankfulness. She smiled and said “don’t be shame before me you can ask anything you want ok”
“ok madam.” He smiled at her and drunk the otts. He think her word “you can ask anything to me” he think that
“I will ask you whole your body madam”
After he drunk he took the glass from her hand and waked to wash basin and wash the whole dishes and glasses and clean the mess. Seeing that she impressed on him. She switch on the TV. The time was 8;15pm. She watch news and a hindi serial that time he come to there and sat on the floor. But she don’t say anything. She think “if I give some freedom he may take chance. First just watch him.”
At 9:30pm she think its time to go my room. She stood up. That time he also stood up. “hey Balu if you want you can watch TV no problem for that. “ok thanks madam” she went in the guest room and took a big bed sheet and given to him. "you take it"
he say thanks to her.
“ok Balu when you went to sleep just switch off the TV”
“ok madem”

Then she went to her room and switch on the light and close the door. Then she checked and removed her whole dress and stood naked in front of the mirror and watch her sexy body.
[Image: amanda-cerny-nude-playboy-03-800x1199.jpg]

[Image: amanda-cerny-nude-playboy-06-800x1200.jpg]

Then she sat on the bed and open a porn movie in her laptop and watch that. She pread her legs and fingering and squeezing her boobs by thinking of Ramu. Also she try to avoid moaning sound. So she cant enjoy properly. Because she alert about Balu. every night after Ramu gone she fingering and mastrubates. she also dont want another relationship with other men. but actually Ramu take out the slut inside her. so she cant stop mastrubation by thinking of him.

[Image: masturbating-teen-girls-216683.jpg]

.To get a feel of tongue on her pussy she makes a globe of saliva and spat in her hand and apply on her pussy and circles it with her finger. The hotness of saliva make her feel better and she suck her finger like she suck Ramus dick. After15 min of acts she got a small orgasm and she wake up and went to bathroom and had a body bath and dry her body.
Then she wear the short black sleeveless night gown.
[Image: Women-Summer-Camis-Homewear-V-neck-font-...htgown.jpg]

The night gown had one strap on the neck which is tied and her back can clearly visible.Then laid on the bed and switch off the light.the time is 10:30
That time Balu was watching tv. He don’t know to operate the remort. After one hour at 11:30 he switch off the TV on switchboard and went to the room. He opened his bag and took all his cloths and arranged in shelf. While arranging in shelf he see the 500 Rs note. First he think to took that but then he remember the rahims words. He think it’s the best chance to impress her. He place the note in that position and undress his T shirt and underwear. And wear only his lungi. Then he switch off the light and lay on the mat on the floor.

He don’t get sleep. he was think about savita. After half an hour in the Savis room she disturbed her sleep due to dryness of her throat. She get thirst and need water. She switch on the light and watch the clock and find the time is about 12:05am. She wake up. Due to sleep mode she forget about Balu. she decide to went in kitchen. She opened the door and went out to the hall and switch on the light in the ground floor hall from upstairs and walked to ground floor.

When the light is on in hall the rays are come to Store room from under the door. He think who is that. He wake up and slowly opened the door and he stunned by seeing her. She walked in to the kitchen and the kitchen light is ON. The kitchen door and store room are face to face.He see her big cleavage when she bent to pick cold water from fridge. She close the door and take bottle in her hand and switch of the light. He scanned her whole body in that short time. His dick is erected. Its his first time he see such a beauty in that dress. Her long and thunder legs and her firm hands makes him mad. Her perfect structure body can visible in that short gown. She walked to the stairs and went in her room. She don’t even think about Balu is there because of her sleepiness.
He close the door and masturbates by thinking about her. And slept. He wake up inearly morning about 6am and went in bathroom outside and take a bath and wear his lungi and T shirt and went in kitchen and make a brue coffiee for her to impress her. And took in glass and tray and walked to upstare and knocked on the door. He know that she was in sleep. He come down and took the coffiee in a flask and come back with flask and cup. And knocked the door. After sometime she heared the knocking and open her eyes.

She get some disturbed. “madam, madem”
She sensed that was Balu. she understand her condition and she wake up and took the big nighty and wear over the small night gown and went near the door and opened. Balu was stood there with glass and flask.
“what happened Balu?”
“madem I am prepare bed coffie for you”
“ohh ok, I was just sleeping”
“ohh sorry madam I don’t know the time you wake up.”
“its ok” she took the flsk and cup from his hand and place it on table. “madam what did you had in break fast”
“I just had fruits and milk Balu. I will come to kitchen. You just wait there.”
“ok madem”
She close the door and went in bathroom and freshen up and wear the bra and pantie and the long sleeveless nighty and poured the coffiee in to cup and started to drink. She like the taste. Sugar lever is perfect for her. She get some happy. After finishing the coffiee she moved to kitchen. When she went thre Balu was cleaning the plates for cooking.
Seeing her he finished his job hurry.
She took some apple and pinapple and some cherry from fridge and clean that and cut in to small pieces. And keep in a plate. While she doing that he looked on her ass. Her pantie line can easily visible on silk gown.
She poured some sweets over that and make a fruit salad and said to him. “Balu its my daily breakfast, can you make it for me?”
“yes madam I will do”
“ok then make a glass of milk also for me”
“ok madam”
“what did you had breakfast ?”
“I will make chapthi and onion curry”
“ok I will help you”
“its ok madam you just wait here, I will make alone”
“ok I will wait here to watch your cooking”
“ok madem” he smiled.
He took the glass of milk and started to boil and then make chapatti. He took the boild milk and serve to her. She was sat before the breakfast counter and he can see her cleavage.
[Image: il_570xN.851367471_h226.jpg]

But he don’t stare that to make a good impression from her and act as innocent boy.
She started to ate fruits salad. And watching his cooking. He started to cut the onion and she wondered by seeing his speed. She asked “how you learn coocking”
“madam I was a helper of a chef in a hotel for one year from there I learned this”
“ohh nice”
when she finished her breakfast he finished his cooking. “ohh Balu you are very fast”

she stood up and come and taste the chappathi and curry and she really like the taste. “hmmm its tasty Balu. you are really a good cheff”
“ohh thanks madam”
“ok can you make a good veg curry for me todays lunch”
“ya ofcourse madam”
“ok Ramu, I just go to my room for doing yoga and some exercise, so don’t call me for one hour”
“ok madem”
She walked back to her room. While walk he looked her swaying ass and touch his dick and think in his mind “when I get this ass to fuck”
He called her from back “madam please wait”
She stood ther and he ran to the store room and took the 500 Rs and come back and give to her and said “madam its get from that shelf, its not my money”
Like Reply
amazing story.. specially use of pics..
pls continue and add sexy pics
Like Reply
Seeing his honest she felt happy and impressed on him. “ohh that may be I forget that.”
“ya madam may be you forget”
“ok you take it, its reward for your honesty”
“no thank you madam. I don’t need money now. You give me food and accommodation for me that enough. I never live a home like this madem”
“hmmm ok Balu anyway thanks”
“thanks madam”
She walked to upstair and he walked to kitchen.
She went in her room and close the door and started to doing her yoga. After one hour she went to take and come to her room and apply body lotion all over her body and wear black bra and panhty and a nighty. Then she went ground floor and started to watch TV.
Balu was preparing lunch. She got the good smell of curry. She called him and ask for water. He come with water and she drunk.
At 11 am he finished his coocking and come with bucket and mopes and started to clean the floor. She liked his siciarity. While he cleaning her bathroom he find her pantie and bra ther. Her took that and smelled and licked. And he hurryly finished his job and went out.
Then he finished cleaning with in 2 hours. And at 1 pm he come back to hall. She said to him. “Ramu go and take a bath”
“ok madem”
He went to bath and come back and they had lunch. Next day also he do these things and she like his nature and he really helpful to her.

[i]{{Three days passed like this. She watched him and fined he is a good boy and do the work correctly. So she decided to give some freedom to him.she give permission to him to sat on the sofa with her while watching TV and had food at same time and also she helped him in cooking by cutting veg etc and also allow him to use the luxurious bathroom in guest room which is on the ground floor. but Balu is in other hand when he got chance he looked her whole body and at night he masturbates. But she fingering by thinking of Ramus dick at night. Also she started to wear bra and pantie also under the sleep gown because of Balu. After 6 days Rahim called to her in night and asked aboy Balu to know that is hse had any problem? She said “Rahim he is a good boy and do all things correctly. Thank for suggest him.” Rahim phoned him and said that what she said about him. Balu become happy and he think that his dream will come true. After one week she get ready to go to town for purchasing things and told Balu to come with her. They purchase things for one week and come back. While in supermarket she brought a carrom board for playing in free time with Balu. next day after lunch she told Balu to take carom board and play with her. But he don’t know the play. But she teach him how to play. He played with her. But she find that he never play with easy manner and always bend hins head down and don’t said anything to her without she ask. She know that he may have some fear or shyness. Because of that she get bored and she told him. “Balu why are you always look down. I am not a crual lady. You can talk free with me. Its just bored that you always silent and said only after I aske you questions.”
Hearing that he become happy and looked at her “sorry madam, if I say or do anything without your permission you may kick out from her that’s why madem”
Don’t worry about that, you have full freedom here. I will not allow you to go anywhere, because you are very helpful to me. Hearing that he more happy and think that his plan work out. She continue. My husband will come after 9 months. After that you may go to out, because he may don’t like and i dont tell to him about you. But you don’t worry I will make you stay in a good home.”
“ok madam” “Balu you can see me like a friend. May be this ‘madam’ word is the problem to you to talk with me free. You can call me bhabhi like Rahim call.”
“ok madam… ohhh sorry bahbhi”
“she laughed and he also”
From that day he become more comfortable with her and she also. 14 days passed. Balu become a part of that home. And he do his job correctly. In these days he had good food and become more strong in his body. And he make more plan to get her. That was summer season so the hot is increased and they don’t have AC. A cooler is only in her room. But that’s not working properly. }}
[/i]

On 15th day at night after dinner she went in her room. Balu is also went in his room. She close the door and bolted and after masturbates she started to sleep by wearing blue lace bra and pantie that the time she first sex with Ramu, and the sexy blue night gown. But she don’t get sleep properly due to hotness. She removed her bra and pantie and again wear night gown only try to sleep and got sleep. After half an hours the time is about 11:30 pm Balu was watching TV. Due to hot he removed his T shirt because Savi is not there.
She was in sleep. At that time she got some breath problem and got a plastic smell. She opened her eyes and sensed that some plastic burned smell. She suddenly wakeup and switch on the light by using bed switch and looked around and see that fire on the side of cooler and the cooler is off. Suddenly the fire get in to the side of window curtain.
[Image: 406-0-full.png]

She got feared and jumed from the bed and cried loudly. “ahhhhh…….” Hearing that Balu shocked and ran to upsatre and knocked the door. “bhabhi opened the door are you ok”
“hearing Balus sound she ran towards the door and opened the door and run out.
Seeing her in that short knee length nightgown he don’t know what to do. She was really frightened and shocked and also she forget about her condition.
“Balu there is fire is in curtain” hearing that he ran in the bedroom. The fire spread on whole curtain and the curtain fell on the bed and started to fire. Seeing that he ran towards the fire she screamed “Balu don’t go there ohhh” but he don’t mind that and suddenly took whole bedsheet with fire and squeezed. His hand got burned and he don’t think about that and ran to bathroom and enter in and opened the tap and put the burned bedsheet under the water and find a bucket of water and took that and come out and poured over the bed to resist the fire and poured on the cooler and whole fire is stopped in a minute.
Ther is full of smoke. He get some difficult to breath and he ran out. Savita was stood there by crying and shocked. Seeing her crying he say to consoled her. “bhabhi don’t cry the whole fire is shut down don’t worry”

Hearing that she suddenly hugged him and cried a lot. He is smaller than her. So her boobs crushed on his upper chest. He patted his hand on her back and he sensed that she dont wear a bra. He feel her smooth skin. “ohhh Balu you save my life. If you are not her I will burn and dead.” She cried a lot. He move his hand all over her back and feel. His dick started to erect so he moved little back his ass. After some time she wake up from hug and looked at him for a second and give kiss on his forhead with love. “thank you Balu for save me”
He smiled at her. That time the smoke is come ther and they got breath problem.
[Image: ScreenHunter_88-May.-03-18.56.jpg]
“come bhabhi lets go down.” They walked downstare. She don’t think about her dress. Because her mind full about the fire and her death. When they reached down. he ran in to the kitchen and come with a Jugg of water. she relax by sitting on the sofa. while give water to her he knowingly slipped the jugg and the water fell on her body and her night gown become wet and she stood.
"ohh sorry bhabhi my hand slipped ohhh... hmmmm"
"eyy balu its ok.don’t worry I don’t have any problem you save my life. That’s the big thing”
“its ok bhabhi that’s my job to save my mistress from danger. And did you have any medicine for burning”
“ohh did you got burned?”
“ya on my hand and chest while I took that bedsheet to bathroom”
“ohh sorry Balu. I have ointment for burning that was in my table. Come I will take that”

She walked to her room the smoke is spreas whole there. He come there also. “bhabhi open all window and lets escape the smoke” he opened all the windows. He checked there and said “bhabhi the fire is from this cooler. Its damaged”
“hmmm.” He went in toilet and took the bedsheet and put in a bucket. And clean there. He come back to her room.she opened the draw of table and took the ointment for burning. And said to him.
“Balu just sat on the bed and told me where you got burned I will apply cream on there.”
“no bhabhi I will manage it”
“please Balu give me a chance to serve you. You save my life”
“ok bhabhi” he sat on the bed and showed the places where he got burned. She apply the cream on those places with her soft hand. While she apply cream she felt his strong body muscles. After 10 min she finished and went to bathroom and wash her hands. he smelt her body smell in some close range and watch her smooth hairless skin also. her smooth soft skin makes his dick erect inside her boxer.
“bhahi time is now 1:00 am. Can I clean this bed”
“no Balu, to night I will manage in sofa in the hall”
“but bhabhi you take the bed in guest room”
“but Ramu there is no matters on bed”
“ohh I forget. Don’t worry I will took this mattress to there”
“its ok Balu”
“no you just wait bhabhi” “hmm ok” he tclean the mattres and took that on his shoulder and walked to ground floor and then to his room and place on his bed.
“ok Balu thanks.” She really forget that she dont wear a bra or pantie. the door cant lock properly. so she went to bed without locking door. He went out and she switch off the light. He come to store room and sat on the mat. The room was full of dark. He took his underwear down and release his dick free and started to masturbates by thinking of her body. He wiped the semen on the lungy. He got some relax and fell sleep due to tiredness.
She also asleep. But after 2 hour she got some irritation due to hotness. Because the fan give hot air from top so she started to sweat. Asusual she do in her room she removed the blanket away. But she was in sleepy mood so she don’t think about that she was in Balus room. The same mattress on bed makes the feel of her room.She again started to sleep. After some time she got sleep. In the early morning about 6 am he wakes up and need to go to bathroom to freshen up. While wake up he remember about savita that she sleep in guest room. He switch on the light in hall and walked to the door. The door is not locked. He enter in and switch on the light and looks at her.
Seeing her condition his dick got tensed in his underwear. He never see such a beautiful morning show in his life. She was lay on her stomach and nighty was moved up and bunched over her silky smooth round ass.
[Image: g5k2sf4tfom5.jpg]
She was in deep sleep. Especially her round ass makes him horney.
His mouth is ready to ate her ass. He walked near her and Then call her. “bhabhi wake up” but she was in deep sleep. He went to switch board and off the light and come near her.sun light from outside come to the room through the window. He slowly place his hand on her ass cheek and feel that by calling her also squeeze two or three times. “ohh what a pretty ass she have. Her bare back cant control his feelings. He know that she was in deep sleep. He again squeeze her ass cheeks and once he bent and smelt there.

Her fresh smell makes him mad. He roamed his hand over her bare back under the nighty and he kiss between her ass. He is an ass specialist as he fucked the ass of lady workers. He don’t think about that she may wakes up. He apart her ass cheek and insert his tongue between there and licks. That makes some movements on her body. “But actually she was in sleep. But due to she always sleep by thinking of sex with Ramu and in all morning Ramu makes wakes up her by doing some oral sex on her. In her mind she think like that when his touch and lick on her body and ass.”
He don’t stop. He continues his licking. He lick her ass hole. He heared slow moanings from her mouth. He gives love bits on her milky ass
He think she is co operate whith him. He again apart her ass cheek and stated to lick. This time he removed his lungy with one hand and pull the underwear also and released his dick. He spat a glob of saliva between ass crack and lick. His magical tongue action make her more horney in her dream. He place his lefthand middle finger between her ass and slowly moved down and touch her pink pussy. He know that what to do. He slowly enter his middle finger in her pussy. He felt wetness in her pussy. He know that she enjoyed that. He spat more saliva and massaged her pussy and lick her ass and try to enter his tongue in her ass hole. That makes her moan loudly. He slowly increase his speed of the middle finger and speedy finger fucking her. Insert his forefinger also. She moaned loudly “ahhhhhhh hmmmmmmmm…….. ahhhhh ohhhhh don’t stoppppp he continue that. He stopped for a second to remove his underwear fully from his legs. That time she said loudly “ohhhh “Ramu”uu please don’t stopppp. Fuck meeee harddddd”

Hearing the name Ramu he shocked. Who is Ramu? Now he realize that she was in sleep and she is not co operate this for him but fore the unknown person Ramu. He need to know that. He agin insert his finger and lick her ass and finger fucking her.
“ahhhhhh ammmmmaaaaaaaaaa hmmmm ahhh its goooddd Raamuuuuuuu….. hmmmmmm”
After some minutes of his action she got and orgasm and she squirt hardly after some weeks. He experienced his first time a womens squirting. He lick her love juice and drungk that. He sensed that she breathing heavily. This time he kneeled beside her head and kissed on her neck and lick. This time she moaned and said “hmmmmm Ramuuu I love you”

He understand that she has some extra physical affair with a man other than her hubby. Because he know her hubbys name is John. He took that advantage and moved the night gown up and kissed on her bare back and moved down and kiss on her ass. He gives kiss and move foreword and make lovebits on her neck. He extend his left hand to her ass and insert the middle finger in her ass. She clenched her ass hole. “hmmm….”
Balu now lay on the side of her. She lay on her stomach but now her face is face to him. But her ayes are closed. He placed his left leg on her ass and left hand on her back and move close to her. His erect dick hit on the side of her thighs.
Then he close his face to her and lick on her eyes. He know what to do when she resist. He licked both of eyes. That time she smiled and said “You naughty Ramu”
“its not Ramu Bhabhi…….” Balu replayed. Hearing the word bhabhi she got shocked and opened her eyes. She cant understand who is lay with her. She try to move back. He catch her back with his strong hand and hold her ass with his strong legs. “hey bhabhi where are you going?”

He said “hey bitch shut your mouth and obey me. Now your life is with me” she don’t know what he say. “balu what happened to you. I am your madam Savita.”
“ya till yesterday. From now I am your master and you are my fucking bitch, the cheating wife of a high class husband”
Hearing those dirty words from him she confused. And she understand something he known. “you bitch, who is your Ramu?”
Hearing the name Ramu she really shocked. She cant say anything. “tell me bitch who is Ramu. Don’t be lie on me. I know that’s not you husband”
“from where did you get that name?”
“ha ha you said it now bitch” now she understand that was not a dream. She now understand the danger. She said “bhalu please I will give you anything, please don’t tell this to anyone. If anyone know this my life is gone. I will give you lotes of money”
“ha ha money is not a problem. I want you. I need your pussy.”
“ohh balu please don’t ask me like that”
“ohh you give ur pussy to that basted, don’t give to me?”
“balu please” she got cry. he loosened his grip. She try to stood and run. But he pull her legs and she fell on the bed on her back. He jumped over her and sat on her stomach and said. “Where are you go bitch?” she wondered about his bad words.
He took her both hands and place on his erect 7” dick and asked “is this dick is sufficient for itching of your fucking pussy”
But she is not a mind to do sex. “please balu please leave me”
He don’t waste time and hold her both arms tightly with his strong hands and moved his head down and started to suck her spongy boobs over the thin nighty. He alternatively suck her both boobs. Her pink nipples became erect and taut under the nighty. While sucking her spongy melons he think “how lucky he was. He never think that he got high class high cast women like this. What a spongy boobs she has. He sucked her boobs over thin dress like a mad man. She started to moan and enjoyed that by closing her eyes. She got the pleasure after some weeks. that increases her quenches of sex. Hearing her moaning sound he released her hands. She took her hands on his head and crossed her fingers on his short hair and pull his head towards her boobs. Sensing that he know she is ready. He don’t stop and continue. She moaned like a mad women. He stopped suddenly and moved his head and kiss on her lips.
When his lips touch on her lip she started to chew his lip like a lover. He extend his tongue and insert in her mouth. That was one of his umbition towards her when he watch her rosy lips at first.

She also insert her tongue in his mouth and they enjoyed a lot. his dick is now hit on her navel. He now know its is the time to insert in her sweet pussy. He stop kissing and moved down and spread her legs and kneeled between her legs and place his 7” black dick on her pussy and rub on her pussy lips. “ohhhh hmm” she moaned. She raised her pelvis to access his dick. He know that she need that. He get pleasure and started to tease her by rub his dick over her pussy. Finaly she screamed “ohhh please stop to teasing me. Fuck me Balu….”
“hey what are you say bhabhi. Say once more” he again rubbed. She screamed “fuck me with your dick baluuuu” she yelled like a mad whore.

“ha ha now where is your resistance my mistress.”
“balu please don’t tease me.” She was really hot and horney at that time. He know that and he decided to bargaining to her. He said “wait wait we have lots of time. I will do anything you want but promise me that you will obey me all thing what I say to you from now.”
“yaaa I will obey you balu. you are my master”
“ohhh waaawoooo. I cant understand that a highclass housewife begged like a whore to get her servants dick”
Hearing his words she got worry and shame on herself. But she really need a cock in her pussy. So she forget all things.
“please balu don’t tease me”
“ok my bhabhi I stop to teasing you. But tell me who is Ramu.” Balu know she is now his own property. So take his own time.
“I will tell later, its not the right time to tell about that, pleasew fuck me.”
He know that she was in fire. So he know she will obey anything to get fucking. He need her tongue on his dick. She may don’t suck his dick if she get satisfies in her pussy. So he said “ok bhabhi I will fuck you, but before that you just make me happy by sucking my dick. Hearing that she pulled him and make him lay on the bed and she bent and stay all in her four and took his erect dick in her right hand and insert in her mouth and suck. He really wondered. He never think she do this with his black cock. But she did that with her blowjob technic that Ramu taught her.

She took his straight pole in her hand and extend her tongue and lick from bottom to top like a dog lick a bone. Sensing that he need to see her job. So he extend his hand and switch on the light from the bed switch. Now he see clearly her face and what she do. he told her to remove the nighty. she undid her nighty in a jiffy motion and started to suck his dick
[Image: blackedkarina03.jpg]
“ohh what a morning show that his black dick sucked by a highclass sexy women with a hungry mouth.” She spat a glob of saliva on his dick and roamed her tongue over his dick, that makes him current flowing through his body. He place his hand on her hair and push deep on to his dick. Her saliva flowed through her rose lips.
She removed his dick from mouth and push his dick asode and started to suck his ball. That was his first time he feels a sexy tongue on his balls.
The sucking sound makes him happy. Now he got a different idea that he see in a porn movie at a time that a girl lick a mans asshole. He need to experience that feeling. After some minutes of ball sucking. He said her to stop and lick his ass. Saying this he wide his legs and expose his asshole to her. She wondered and get some difficult to do that. Because she never do that before. “please balu I cant do that, please don’t force me.”
He know that how to make her to do that. He said ok bhabhi let me show your pussy to fuck. Hearing that she become happy and lay on the bed before him without shame and spread her legs wide and open her wet pink pussy with her fingers.
He placed himself between her legs and slowly insert his dick in her pink pussy. “hmmmmm mummyyyyyy ahhhhhh”
He slowly insert his dick deep in her pussy and felt the warmness of a pussy at first time. He never fuck a pussy. He slowly move in and out. She got some pain but after some stroke she got the real pleasure. And he also enjoyed the highclass tight pussy. She moaned with pleasure.
[Image: 14453698.gif]
He know that she was the hight of the pleasure. He increase his speed. She screamed “ohhh baaluuu don’t stopppp. Fuck meeeee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh”
Now he suddenly stopped and removed his dick.
she took his dick and try to insert her pussy. He took his dick again and rub on her pussy and again tease her. “ohh balu what are yopu doing. Please dick in me”
“no, I will do after you lick my ass”
“ohhh nooo please balu its crual”
“no its you paid for my fucking” she know that he never fuck her without doing that. He really trapped her. She decided to lick his ass. “hmmmmm ok” hearing her “ok” he become happy and rub again his dick over her pussy and lay on his stomach and spread his legs and spread his ass cheek also.
Whithout having a way she decided to lick his dick. She leaned towards his ass. That time he lift his pelvis for some height. She took his dick from under and moved her head near his ass and close her eyes and extend her tongue and started to lick. He got the pleasure of ass licking. He took his right hand on her head and push it deeper in to his ass.

She lick his asshole fore some minutes. His asshole wet with her saliva. He now fully satisfied and do all his dream that now he got his ass licked by a highclass beautiful lady. He move back his hand and turned on his back. She raised her head and looked at him. He see sadness on her face. He moved towards her. “hey bhabhi sorry that was my dream that to get liked my ass by a girl. I see that in a porn movie lik that”
“hmmmm.” She spat on the floor. He hugged her and chewed her lips and make her again hot and told her to stay on doggy position. She did that. He kneeled back her and started to insert his dick in her pussy and started to fuck. She again moaned with pleasure.

He slapped her white creamy fleshy ass. His slap maked her creamy ass to red. That slap pain makes her double happy. Hes ball hit on her upper pussy and makes slap slap sound. “ohhh balluuuuuuu you really goodddddd gave me your full strengthhhhh…. Ahhhhhhh”
“ohhhh my bhabhiiii I will give allll my strength to youuuuuu ahhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmmmm”
He fucked her with his full speed. Her pubic muscles movement maked both of them happy. Now she got orgasamed and squirted while she screamed. “aaaahhhh balluuuuuu takeee meeee to helllll” he don’t stop and continues his fucking. Her love juice flowing through her thighs.

He fucked her for a 10 minutes like that. She got tired her arms. She fell on the bed. He continue his fucking. He also tired on his legs. He removed his drick from her pussy and told her to turn around. she turn and lay on her back he penetrate her pussy again and started to fucking hard. her melons move up and down due to his hard strokes she screamed loudly due to pain and pleasure.

he got some pain on his kee and he withdraw dick from her pussy and lay on the bed and told her to sat on his dick. She moved on him and sat on his dick and guided his dick in to her pussy. He started to fuck her. After some time he got the climax. He holds her ass tightly and ejaculate his spearm in her overy. She got the hotness of his young spearm. She fell on him and kissed him.

He kissed her back with a fully satisfied mind. She smocked his moth and said “thanks balu I love you”
“I love you too bhabhi”
They smooche for some time. He stopped and said “bhabhi suck my dick. I need to see that you lick my spearm.” Saying this he lift her ass and removed his dick. His hot spearms flow out from her pussy.
[Image: Brunette-Michael-Williams-with-Brown-Eyes-15.jpg]
She dragged down and took his spent dick with his spearm and taste his spearm and suck his dick. She cleaned his dick with her tongue and collected his semen in her mouth. To make him happy she showed him that the semen in her mouth and while he watch she glupped his semen. “hmmmmm ahhhhh” she moved near him and lay beside him.
[Image: rkfvdme64wna.jpg]
They looked each other and smiled. He place his hand on her face and roamed his finger on her eyes. She closed her eyes with smiled face. He pull her rosy lips with his two fingers. He said “now tell me who is Ramu”
She opened her eyes and looks at him and said “Balu I will tell all thing, but don’t tell this to anybody. Especially to Rahim. He was my maids son. If he know about this that was a big shame on me.”
“ok I will not tell to anybody.”
“hmm ok thanks Balu………………… she started to say her story” hearing all her story he said “so now Ramu is not here to disturb us. Now you are only for me ha ha” he laughed.
“hmm but make sure you don’t tell to anybody”
“ya bhabhi” {actually he is not like Ramu. He was a naughty guy}
Like Reply
After one week one Sunday in the morning while having food in table. She was sat on his lap and had food. she asked to balu. “balu can I go to beauty parlor for waxed my skin and shape the eyebrows etc. you just stay here. Its may be late for 5 hours. Can you make lunch today” she asked him like a wife.
“Ya you can go, I will manage here” He agreed and allow her to go alone. She wear a salwr and went to town in her car. After she went he was watching TV.
He think “what a lucky boy was he, that he get a beautiful young high class sexy women and she obey all things that’s what he said.” He smiled himself and said loudly “ohhh my friend Rahimmm you are great thanks for give me this wonderful women in my life”
Than he went to kitchen for prepare lunch. He was cooking nude in kitchen. When he finished his cooking he went to the bathroom and had a good bath. That time he hear the door bell rung. He know that was savi. He dry her body and ran to ground floor and went near the door and peeped through the hole. he see that Savi is stood in front of the door. he become happy and opened the door. while seeing her he become wonder that her face is glowed like an angel.
[Image: QEypZq7U.jpeg]

She smiled at him. he cant wait. he went near her and hugged her and kissed on her lips. he was fully nude and they were stood in sitout. "Balu please stop, come inside" she push him away and went inside. he followed her and close the door. she turned and asked "what are you doing its day time, someone may be see us"
"Sorry bhabhi i cant control myself after see your glowing face."
"So why you hurry balu i will show you everything I am very hungry now, later we have lots of time to have fun."
"hmm." he went in the kitchen and come with a plate of tasty chappathi and vegetable curry. she switch on the TV and watch. he give the food and walked to kitchen and had his food and wash the plate and come to hall and pic her pantie from floor and smelled that. seeing that she smiled at him and hurriedly finish her food. and went to kitchen and wash her hands and come back with drinking a bottle of water. And she sat on the sofa and felt some relax.
[Image: portrait-of-young-woman-sitting-on-sofa-bh69bn.jpg]
She looked at him and smiled. He gave a strange look at her and said "its your turn now to show me your new sexy body"
"then why you sat there come here and undress me" she giggled at him.
"no you just obey me. show me how you seduce ?"
she smiled at him and slowly pull her salwar top and removed and also untie the knot of pant and removed. he watched her with a smile. also she removed the white bra and pantie and throw on his face and lay on the sofa and spread her legs.
[Image: 5043666-indian-wife-diya-nude-in-the-living-room.jpg]

he stood up on the floor and moved to near her. he took her long legs in his arms and started to chew her foot fingers. "hmmmmm" she moaned. he slowly kiss on her legs and moved his tongue to her milky thighs and give small bits on her thighs. "aahhhhhhmmmmm"
she got wet in her pussy. she spread her pussy with fingers. he moved his head towards her pussy and smelled the aroma, and he extend his tongue and started to lick. she moaned with pleasure. "ohhh Balu lick my asssss. i need your tongue."
"ha ha dont worry my bitch i will never miss any part" saying this he spread her ass cheek and lick her ass hole also.
After 10 minutes of lick he stood up and took his dick in his hand and placed on her lubricated wet pussy. [Image: cool2.gif] That time she naughtly asked "Balu did you have a carrot in kitchen?"
"he know that what she really meant. he samiled and said "ya i will took one from fridge"
he dropped her legs and walked to kitchen. she stood up and said "balu i will wait in "our" bed, its very uncomfortable on sofa"
"ok bhabhi"
she took her cloths from the floor and ran to the bed room and dropped the cloths in a corner and took a condom from the drawer and lay on the bed and waited for Balu. after some seconds Balu appear in the door. he see that she waiting for him on the bed by spreading her legs.
[Image: 221116899b207df7b4299b43ed0946956295d53b.jpg]

he throw the carrot on her. she catch that and find that he was remove the outer skin of carrot. and also that was very cold because of stored in refrigerator. she smiled at him and wear the condom on it. he said "bhabhi you put it in your pussy yourself i need to see."
she smiled at him and insert the carrot in her pussy and moved in and out. she looked at him with a smile.
"lets start the real game bhabhi"
"ya i am ready" she say in loud voice with happy.
he jumped and lay on the bed. she stood up. the carrot is in her pussy. she turned against him and her back faced on his front. she sat on his dick and guided his dick in to her ass. she started to move up and down. he support her waist. but its difficult to getting fuck herself. after some time she removed the carrort fom pussy and stood from his dick and lay on the bed and said "balu its difficult to sex with carrot. you just fuck my pussy now."
she say this to him without a shame. he moved over her and suck her boobs and placed his black dick in her pink pussy and started to fuck. he increase his speed. her boobs moves up and down. she moaned with pleasure. "aaaahhh baaaluuuuu dont stoopppppp hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aahhhhhhhh" he was in a good mood he dont stop in a single second.
he continuesly fucked her for 15 minutes. she got several orgasm in that time. the bedsheet wet with her love juice. at last hegot the climax. he removed his dick from her pussy and moved to her bboobs and sat on her spongy boobs and sprayed his thick cum on her beautiful face. he emptied his balls. she started to lick the cum on her lips. he stopped her and said "no bhabhi its not for drunk. i just give spray on your face for massage. its my treatment to increase your beauty with my sperm massage." saying this he circled his fingers on the sperm and spread all over her face. he lay on her side she wake up and smiled.
[Image: CDmaeHIWAAEu2V5.jpg]

she climb over his stomach and leaned towards him and kiss on his lips and appy the sperm on his face. she lay over him and bit on his ear and said "balu lets have a bath in bathtub."
"ya i am ready" she wake up and walked to bathroom. he followed her and slapped her ass. then they filled the foam water in bathtub and sat inside the water. they sat face to face. she washed her face. he asked her "bhabhi are you satisfied"
"ya fully satisfied. you are a great fucker Balu. first i was hesitant your dirty action, but now i just enjoyed a lot."
"ha ha thanks bhabhi"
he took her legs in his hands and sucked her fingers. she enjoyed that. that time she heared her cellphone is ringing. she told balu "balu take that phone to me."
he wake up and went to bedroom and come with her phone. she looked and see that was Rahim. she signaled to Balu that dont talk. He nodded his head. She slide the call button and put it in loud speaker mode.
"hello Rahim how are you"
"i am fine bhabhi how are you, how is balu?"
"i am also fine, balu is ok, he do all work correctly. i like him."
"ahh good bhabhi. i just call you to invite"
"for what?"
"ahh tomorrow is my 20th birthday. so i decided to celebrate with you and Balu. i dont have any relative or friends. so if you can just come to my small hut."
"ohh Rahim dont be think you dont have any relative. we all are with you. we will defenitely come."
"ok thanks bhabhi, is balu there?"
"ya he is moaping the floor"
"can you give that phone to him"
"ya."
she called loudly "balu come here, Rahim need to talk to you" saying this she giggled at balu. he took the phone and said "hello Rahim"
"ahh balu i just call you to invite to celebrate my birthday party."
"ohh nice"
"your madem said ok. you must come with her."
"ok balu"
"ahh do all things correctly and always makes her happy."
"ya Rahim i always makes her happy, you dont worry"
"ok Balu see you tomorrow."
"ok bye."
he place the phone on the side of wash basin and come in the bathtub and laughed "ha ha poor boy he said make you always happy." she also laughed. he stop a second and said to her "bhabhi i have an idea"
"what idea balu?"
"what is your opinion about sex with Rahim?"

hearing that she wondered. "whats the rubbish are you talking, i dont even think about him. he has a clean image of me in his mind. i cant spoil that. thats why i warned you before that dont tell anything to Rahim."
"but bhabhi i know he is very loyal to you. he never disclose anything tho outside. just think that he is also like me, he never get a beautiful girl in his life. if you give that, thats the perfect gift yoy give to your loyal servant."
"but balu.."
"dont think about anything, if you allow him to fuck you with me you will enjoy the real pleasure of real cocks in your both hole instead of carrot.[Image: smile.gif] and also i know his dick is circumcised that may give you more pleasure to you." balu praised about Rahims dick and pleasure of double fuck in a continues talking. he never allow her to said replay.
"but balu, i cant do that."
he pull her legs and dregged her towards him and kiss on her neck.[Image: poster.jpg]

"please bhabhi, just obey my request. i think its the best gift to give him from my side. he is the reason that i enjoyed with this beautiful lady and also you enjoyed your sex life. so both of us have responsibility to him to give a big gift in his life. please say yes bhabhi please" saying this he bit her neck and play with her clit under the water. she moaned and said "aahhh yes i will do"
"ohhh thank you."
He kissed her again. "but balu i cant approach him directly. he may think i am a whore"
"you dont worry i will do all things correctly. you just follow me."
"hmmmmm"
"you just call him now and told him to come here tomorrow and celebrate his birthday here."
"hmmm, ok you take the phone here"
he went out from bathtub and took the phone and give to her. She dialed to balu.
"hello bhabhi what happened"
"ahh Rahim, we decide that to celebrate your birthday here. we give a treat to you. three of us prepare food here. so you must come here in the morning"
"but bhabhi..."
"dont say a word just abey me ok"
"hmmm ok bhabhi"
"ok see you tomorrow" she cut the call.

"ok balu whats the next?".....................???????????[Image: blush1.gif]
Like Reply
Please continue.........
Like Reply
Nice story. Please comtiue and include some bdsm moments.
[+] 1 user Likes preethi15's post
Like Reply