Misc. Erotica HOT LADY BANGED BY SONS FOOTBALL COACH........
Hot lady banged by son's football coach
writer:- sweetrati [img]- -web/20121231162556im_/http://srv.exbii.com/images/statusicon/xmas_online.gif[/img]
20th October 2012

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1191243

If any have a copy of this hot story from xossip then please be kind and post it in this thread
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi friends !!!! I am very new to xossip. I read few stories on xossip and I must admit that few folks out here are really talented.
Encouraged by this awesome display of talent,I myself tried writing a story based on a hot mom fucked somewhat forcibly by her son's football coach.....
Please do read on and provide with your valuable feedback.
Please note this is my first story writing endeavour.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.......  
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Susmita

What is it

How about putting Akash into a football coaching centre?

It was almost 11 pm.Ajay had just finished dinner and was preparing to retire for the night, while Akash, the couple's 4 year old son was deep asleep in his room.

It's nice Ajay these days you get few moments to think about your family too...But don't you think he is too young for that...

Ajay embraced her and said Susmita darling..... I know of late i have turned an workaholic,but trust me it is this stupid project ......Look I have seen a lot of boys like Akash playing....

Whatever I am not letting him join football so early... What if he gets injured...?Susmita seemed annoyed.

No way..it is just for pre school children....Mr.Sharma's son Mayank.. got enrolled....last week and Akash looks way stronger than him..is is not ? Ajay tried
soothing his moody wife.

Whatever you think better... I think its too late.....and you are too tired also..Susmita switched off the light as she sounded even more pissed off.

Ajay's busy schedule had a heavy toll on their sexual life.Most of the day's Ajay returns from office so exhausted,that he hardly have enough energy left for dinner.And so sex after dinner remains a distant dream.She could already hear Ajay soring...And then Ajay needs to leave town next week for a 3 month official tour of Mumbai.Susmita,who herself works in a bank was practical and matured enough to realize such things do happen in most urban families these days.So she always behaved just like the perfect bharatiya nari, but of late lack of sex and quality time with Ajay has made her a bit irritated.She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

Mommy promise me that you will sit beside the field while I practise....

Susmita kissed Akash's forehead and said Promise beta...!!

A week has passed since that night and Ajay persuaded her to let Akash join football.Susmita as always was skeptical on the reason why a 4 year old little boy needs to learn football.

Good evening m'aam!! This is Azim sheikh ...

Ohh hii... I am Susmita...

A tall dark mascular man nearly 50 years of age stood in front of Susmita.She knew from his track suits that he was the coach of the academy.The man had small evil eyes and a prominent bald patch.He was carefully checking out Susmita and had reasons doing so.It must be mentioned now that Susmita was one of the sexiest woman of the area.Even at the age of 29,she looked hotter than most college goers.Standing at 5 feet 5 inches,her 36-30-36 figure can arouse even a blind man.Wherever she went,she always drew a 2nd sometimes 3rd stare because of her huge tight boobs.Add to that her fleshy round ass which swayed everytime she walked.Susmita was dressed in a decent saree,but the small sleeved tight blouse exposed a bit of her cleavage and Azim Sheikh enjoyed every bit of that heavenly sight.

Azim asked Akash ..So beta..all ready for practise.... and then turned towards Susmita and said...really a very cute ...child..

Susmita anxiously replied ..Please take special care of him..u understand..he is too young....

Azim replied with a wry smile..Yes I do... so you plan to watch your son ..practise..... Nice idea.....

Susmita answered...I promised akash doing so....

She saw Akash running and then doing some free hand exercise...she took out a fashion magazine and started reading....She could realize the fact that Azim was lustily checking her out in between practise.She looked around and saw few other women sitting and chatting nearby.They must be mother of the boys Akash was practising at the moment.None was even remotely as attractive as her.Hence, she started enjoying the glances Azim was giving her, no matter the glances were dirty in nature.Susmita again realized the truth that she was indeed one of the sexiest married lady in the town.The thought instantly lifted the veil of gloom that descended on her after Ajay left for Mumbai yesterday.

After practise,Azim wanted Susmita to join him for coffee.That was expected.Susmita politely refused.She enjoyed the dirty glances he gave does not necessarily means that both of them had to be friends.Almost everyday,she got hundred of dinner and movie invitation from male colleagues and even Ajay's friends.But she never accepted any nor she ever wanted to do so.

Few week passed by.It was every wednesday Akash had football practise.Susmita accompanied him on every practise.And with every passing day,azim's lust grew by leaps and bounds.It was not that Susmita did not realize this.She was enough intelligent to understand what men wanted from her.Azim's increasing lust made her enjoy in a better way.She made a point to dress seductively everytime she took Akash for practise.Azim was divorced 5 years ago as his wife caught him with a prostitute.Since then, Azim had sex with numerous prostitute,but was never satisfied.That made him a dangerous pervert.

Lets get back to story.It was mid of november and almost a month has passed since Ajay left for Mumbai .It was a monday and the following thursday, she was to host an international conference in her office.She deliberately took a casual leave as she wanted to do some shopping keeping in mind the conference.It was to be attended by some very senior managers of the bank and the host must look the best on that day.She dropped Akash at school and headed towards the newly opened SUPER MALL.She planned to buy some hot underwear to be worn on the conference day.But this is the first time she is visiting the mall and there is a reason for doing so.On Saturday night ,she got a call on her cell from a lady.It went like this :

Susmita : Hello
Lady on phone : Hello m'aam I am Mohini speaking from Stylz Lingerie.We recently opened a new showrrom in SUPER mall
Susmita:  So ?
Lady on phone : I like to congratulate you M'aam.Your cell number has won the first prize in a lucky draw we conducted.As the prize, you can get upto 80 % discount on any material you buy from our showroom
Susmita:That's sounds great.
Lady on phone :Yeah you need to come anytime on coming monday to avail this special offer and your discount code is Y678.Thank you.
Susmita :I must thank you.....but do i need to come on monday only ?
Lady on phone: Yeah M'aam ...actually the lucky draw offer is open only for monday..will that be inconveninet for you M'aam ?
Susmita : No it's ok... I will make it..

Susmita was elated.She thought I needed to buy few stuff for the conference and this is called icing on cake

She had a little difficulty in locating Stylz lingerie.It was a small cosy shop on the 2nd floor.As she entered ,she proceeded towards the sole salesman.It was a week day and so the shop was totally empty.

The salesman greeted Namaste Madam..

He was a tall,burly man of nearly 40 years of age and small unexpressive eyes.

Susmita mentioned about the discount code and was about to start choosing when suddenly she saw an unexpected visitor.It was Azim.

Azim: Hi M'aam...
Susmita : Namaste.......
Azim :I know u a bit surprised.....actually wanted to gift my wife something....( Susmita was not aware he was divorcee..)
Susmita tried forcing a smile....Thats good .she replied.

To be continued....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
[Image: fXq7k01.jpg]
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Azim:" Hi M'aam..."
Susmita :" Namaste......."
Azim :"I know u a bit surprised.....actually wanted to gift my wife something....( Susmita was not aware he was divorcee..)"
Susmita tried forcing a smile...."Thats good" .she replied.

Azim gave a quick glance at Susmita.She was dressed in a floral print saree and matching sleeveless blouse( See above link for picture.).Azim realized there was something in her looks or attire that day which made her look extra sexy than other days.It was the way she draped her saree.She draped it in such a way so as to leave her entire belly and navel fully exposed.And she had such beautiful deep navel ,Azim could feel he was having an instant erection.

He managed some how and started speaking....

"So M'aam, shooping on a monday..... ??? No office today....? "
Susmita replied " Yeah..have a conference next thursday...", but before she could finish the burly salesman interrupted...
"Susmita ji also won a lucky coupon and the offer is available only on monday.."

Azim said with a chuckle "Ohh ..thats nice.....me feeling jeolous ..ha ..ha.."
Susmita gave a smile .......

Azim looking at the salesman said... "Show Susmita ji some nice stuff.....I have no problem waiting.."

The salesman took out some packets from the show case and asked Susmita..
"M'aam I think you need 36 D size ?"
The man was looking straight into her blouse covered boobs..
Feeling a little embarrassed, Susmita replied with a "hmm!!!"
The man unfolded a couple of soft half cup bra.....and said "These are all imported stuff..I do hope you will like all these.."
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Here goes PART 3

The man unfolded a couple of soft half cup bra.....and said "These are all imported stuff..I do hope you will like all these.."

Susmita held them in hand and appreciated the fabric..

Azim stood right next to Susmita and almost kind of ordered the salesman
" Show madam.. all latest collections...she must look the best during the conference...Am i wrong Susmita ji?"
Susmita blushed and replied... "Hmm..."
She felt a little embarrassed and hesitant to choose her underwear in front of two men who were continously ogling at her.She never imagined she would be the only female shopper in a LINGERIE shop.Such thing have never happened in her lifetime.
Nor she ever imagined she will end up meeting a pervert like Azim Sheikh here.

She felt a bit uneasy about another fact.This shop is probably the newest lingerie shop in town.None of her sahelis have even heard the name of the shop.So how come Azim knows about this shop.Is it just a co incidence...???

As Susmita was just looking through, the salesman suggested..
"Bhabhi ji keeping in mind the conference you have, you must try this half cup bra...this will go very well with a tight formal shirt"

Azim whistled probably imagining how sexy she will look in a tight office formal.
Susmita took 2-3 sets of bra in hand and glanced around...
Azim and the salesman both seemed to read her mind...
The salesman said in a sooting tone ..."Do not worry Bhabhi ji ..the trial room is there at the right... you can take your time and try.."
Susmita gave a relieved some what naughty smile....
She commented .."Frankly speaking ..the size of this shop gave me an impression you do not have a trial room "

All 3 burst into a small laughter.Azim added.."Do not worry M'aam ,these guys are pro..."

As Susmita was about to proceed towards the non descript trial room, the salesman interrupted her..
"Bhabhi ji.. Will you not..try our new panty set...this is almost a rage in other places.."
Susmita answered.."No ..i only needed these..".She was careful not to utter the word "BRA" in front of them.
The sales man sounded adamant."Ohh Bhabhi ji.. this panty set is really awesome..". Saying this ,he showed a skimpy red panty to Azim and asked him..
"Dont you think Bhabhi ji must get this set also.."
Azim said " Woow... really awesome..but I think it will not fit M'aam .."
Sales man protested "No sir,I think you havent seen hollywood movies much... do you think the bikinis the actresses wear are any better than this.."
Susmita grew red in embarrasment as the two men grew bolder with their words.
She said..in a seductive voice.." Achcha baba....I will try it ".Saying this she snatched the red panty and proceeded towards the trial room.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The salesman switched on a light as Susmita entered the trial room.The room was small, but well lit .Susmita locked the room and inspected the lock with care from inside.She thought with only two men in the shop,she must be careful on these count.....
Having fully satisfied at the effectiveness of the lock, she quickly glanced at the mirror .She was indeed looking sexy.She smiled to herself thinking that the two men were actualy helpless,it is difficult not to ogle at that hot body.
Praising herself, she gradually started removing her saree.But, to her susprise as she looked around she could not trace any clothes hanger or such thing inside the room.She was little annoyed.Azim's words came back to her mind....."Don't worry M'aam,these guys are pro..."
She shouted in a slight irritated voice.."Excuse me.."
The salesman answered.."Yes ..bhabhi ji.."
Susmita continued.."You don't have a clothes hanger in the trial room..???"
The salesman sounded aplogetic.."Bhabi ji..actaully its broken I removed it today morning only...really sorry.."
Susmita asked in a confused tone.. "Dat's ok.. but where will I keep my saree and all now..?"
The salesman answered.."Bhabhiji.. you can use the top of the door.."
Susmita for the first time noticed that the trial room door was not upto the ceiling.

But next moment,she understood what's in store.If she kept all her dresses at the top of the door, both men will have a glimpse of the petticoat,bra and panty she is wearing currently.She remained silent as she could hear faint whispers outside the room.
Both horny men waited patiently as Susmita was undressing and keeping one clothes after another on the top of the door.Stripping off her saree,blouse and petticoat ,she stood for a while in bra and panty.She slowly removed both and started trying the new innerwears.As soon as she kept her bra and panty set on the top of the door,she could hear hushed voices outside.She gave a naughty smile to herself just as she heard Azim saying ... "Wow..M'aam I must say when it comes to inner wear...you do have choice..My wife never ever wear such stufff...."
Susmita felt a litle embarrassed as both her inner wear is on full view,but she also felt an odd excitement to continue the conversation..
She replied to Azim in a deep seductive voice..."So Mr.Azim Sheikh ..you are agreeing that your student's mom has taste ..Is it not ..?"
Both Azim and the salesman were elated hearing Susmita talking in that tone..
As Susmita put on that red skimpy panty,the salesman continued..."Hope you liked the inners I gave you ..Bhabhiji..??"
Susmita replied.."These are really nice..." as she realized the panty was hardly covering anything but her pussy.
Azim continued.."So can I expect my student's beautiful mom helping me to buy some hot lingerie for my wife..?"
Susmita sounded even more seductive.."Achcha.....??? And what will I get in return..."She giggled as she tried the half cup bra.
Azim replied.."Anything u say M'aam .."
The bra could cover only half her boobs.If worn under neath a tight westren formal,it will certainly raise the temperature during the conference.Susmita knew this piece of underwear could help her get promotion ahead of Shalini.
She said "Really thanks....these are too good.."
The salesman replied.."Seems like bhabhiji is ready to rock the conference.."
Azim replied to the salesman..."Rahim... You deserve a treat from Susmita Bhabhi..she will definitely get promoted if she wear these inners to office..."
Susmita felt sexy inside at such compliments.But something struck her.How could Azim knew the salesman's name..?This shop is not even 1 week old..
Susmita had finished trial.She carefully wore back her saree..this time wearing it in a more slutty way so as to expose the whole of her amazing milky belly and navel.
She thought why not tease both of them a little more ?
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
[img]- -web/20121204033617im_/http://www.picscrazy.com/thumb/DYHjWlKcZWM5Z2V9.jpeg[/img]

[img]- -web/20121204033617im_/http://www.picscrazy.com/thumb/AxAZdgk1.jpeg[/img]

[img]- -web/20121204033617im_/http://www.picscrazy.com/thumb/H7KR0ewp.jpeg[/img]

[img]- -web/20121204033617im_/http://www.picscrazy.com/thumb/CUKaFai8.jpeg[/img]

[img]- -web/20121204033617im_/http://www.picscrazy.com/thumb/AuaI47Y4.jpeg[/img]
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Here goes the next update.

Just as she came out of the room, she heard a commotion.Besides Rahim and Azim,there was a 3rd man inside the shop.The man was not as tall as the other two men, but looked extremely strong.He seemed very agitated as Susmita could hear him throwing expletives at the salesman.Surprised,Susmita approached the counter.

She now saw that the new man had a shiny knife in hand.
"Hey what's the fuss about .." She enquired..
The new man stopped for a while and looked back at her...
The man asked Rahim angrily ... "Who is she..??"
Rahim replied... "She is a customer...."
Susmita asked in a scary tone.."What' this Rahim saab ...who is this... and why this knife and all..??"

The man replied in a highly agitated voice..."M'aam ...let me tell you...This shop is a cheater's den..."
Rahim tried interrupting..."Bhabhi ji...she is mad.."
The man turned furious.. "Shut up..you know Rahim owes 1 lakh rupees to me..and he has still ot paid a single paisa.."

Azim was silent so far.He tried reason out .."Look bhai saheb... I do not know whether the allegiations are true or false..as neither me nor madam ..personally know Rahim..But you can't threaten him like this... "

The man... brought the knife close to Azim's throat and threatened..."Just shut up and ask him to pay up Rs 1 lakh..immediatly.."

Rahim pleaded..."Hey.. Anwar...don't create a scene here..I will pay within next month.."
Rahim sounded adamant..."1 lakh I want within 10 minutes.."
The two started again until Susmita finally spoke .."Look Rahim saab... enough is enough... I think I will come some other day.. to your shop...".She prepared to leave.

Susmita saw that the main shutter of the shop was closed...She pointed out that.
The man with the knife called Anwar started staring at Susmita..He asked in a soft voice.."Bhabhi ji.. you seem to be in a hurry to leave.."
Susmita was obviously irritated.."So, You expect me to solve your money problems..??"
The man came closer staring at her nice cleavage.."Yes Bhabhi ji..you will exactly do so.."
Susmita yelled.."What do you mean.. You expect me to pay 1 lakh ...?? Rahim is right..You seem insane.."
Anwar smiled and said "Hmmm....Rahim....what a sexy customer..you have..."
Susmita protested.."Mind your language.."
Anwar seemed composed..He said looking at Susmita's cellphone coldly.."Bhabhi ji.. your mobile...has a nice video camera.. is it not ?"
Rahim protested..."Anwar..shut up.. i will pay you next month...let Bhabhi ji leave.."
Anwar cursed Rahim in such foul languages both Azim and Susmita closed ears.
Anwar continued..."Susmita ...why don't we 3 fuck you and we record that in your mobile phone..and if I sell the CD,I will get my 1 lakh..."

There was stunned silence in the shop.Susmita yelled.."Rascal..."
Azim too protested.."Look Mr.Anwar...I will make sure you land in jail for the rest of your life.."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Here goes the next update .......................

Susmita reasoned.."How I come into all this..How can you even think all this..??"
Susmita was about to utter a slang as Anwar brought the knife close to her..
Rahim shouted .."M'aam I know ANWAR..HE IS LIKE THIS..AND HE IS DANGEROUS...he may kill all of us..It better do what he tells"

Susmita sounded surprised and frightened ..."Shut up Mr.Rahim...Just shut up..How can you even think I am going to do what this man says..."

Anwar laughed and said.."Yes you can..and you will..."

Susmita is now getting tensed.She pleaded to Azim
"Mr. Azim ..what are you waiting for ? Why don't you and Rahim together beat the hell out of this scoundrel...."
Anwar replied in a thunderous voice.."M'aam you think these two will fight against me..?"
Anwar could barely complete his words as Azim rushed forward and tried punching Anwar.But Anwar caught hold of Azim's fist and with a slight glance of wrist shoved Azim away.Azim lost his balance and fell down on the ground with a sharp cry. "Ouch....".It must have hurt.
Susmita got terrified looking how easily Anwar could bring Azim's 6 feet frame to ground.She thought is this a man or some monster as Azim lay writhing in pain.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Azim somehow managed to open his mouth.."A.aa..haa....Rahim ...Rahim you got a dangerous friend.!!! .Susmita m'aam this man is ..he is dangerous..aaa..ha.."
Anwar let out a evil laughter as Rahim apologeticaly said "I said you all before hand...he is dangerous.."
Azim was panting now...He really seemed to be in great pain...He said slowly...
"Madam... It's not possible to fight against this devil...I have played soccer for 20 years..have never encountered a man so strong....M'aam you better run from here..."
Anwar seemed to be really enjoying all the plight around..He asked sarcastically "Yeah..Susmita ji..run ..run...Look the shutters are closed tight and the key is in my pocket...ha....ha..ha.." The laughter ringed in Susmita's ears.

She could barely think.She felt her head was spinning around.She asked in a very soft tone to Anwar.."Look Anwar..I work in a private bank..So..getting a loan will not be difficult..I will arrange for your whole money..Please let us go.."

Anwar fixed his gaze on Susmita's huge boobs.."Do you think M'aam any man can let you go like this.." He sounded composed and professional.
Susmita yelled..."Rascal...perverted rascal you are....I will make sure you get death penalty..."
Anwar said in a similar cold voice.."Ohh M'aam I will not get any punishment whatsoever I assure you that..... Let's not waste time now... Tell me you want us to undress you ?"
Susmita could not control her rage.She held out her hand to slap Anwar as hard as possible.Anwar caught hold her hand in a flash ,pulled her towards him in a bear hug and started smooching her.Susmita tried hard to resist, but the man in question seemed more powerfull than a bull.Susmita tried shoving him,but the smooch went on and on.....

When it ended,Susmita was in almost tears..
"Please! I beg you..." She wailed.
Rahim : "Look If you resist,u know u will only get hurt..So....."
Susmita : "Please .....Rahim saab..please tell him ..I am a married..lady...I am a mom...and I am *****....You guys are not...Please do not do this to me ...please...."
Azim ,now feeling a lot better said "M'aam this man is dangerous...he is mad..I know this is wrong and it is difficult for you..but we are all helpless..He can kill us in next 2 mins"
Rahim joined sympathically "M'aam we promise to keep everything a secret...But please do not risk your life...Make sure you don't get hurt even a little...It's all for me..all because of me..I am sorry..."
Anwar yelled..."Hey..idiot Rahim will you shut up ? "Then turning to Susmita ...
"Lets ..allow Mr.Azim undress you..He got hurt today...let him enjoy a bit now..."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
As directed,Azim stood up and approached Susmita.He is looking perfectly fine without even a semblance of pain.He aggresively pulled out her saree.His looks surprised Susmita a great deal.There was a genuine pleasure in Azim's eyes the moment he unwrapped her saree.As he continued removing her petticoat and then her blouse, his evil eyes were enjoying Susmita's body like a hungry hyena.

"This is amazing......My god...."Anwar was quick in compliments...
Susmita was standing in a black bra and a skimpy black panty.Both bra and panty seemed little enough to cover her huge boobs and ass.
Anwar laughed and said " Rahim....do all bra and panty look so so skimpy...?"
Rahim could not help answering .."No..I feel these are expensive stylish inner wears.."
Anwar teased..."hmm....Susmita bhabhi...such a wonderful style statement...So. Mr.Azim why don't you start.."
Susmita was even more surprised.This man anwar seemed more interested in giving Azim the best sexual expirience.No man would allow another person to start off having sex like this.
Susmita closed her eyes in shame as Azim started kissing her all over.She again pleaded.."Please Don't do all this...please i beg...please........"
Anwar brought the knife very close to her eyes...."U want to be blind ? If not then just enjoy....remember u have to enjoy.."
Rahim added...." Bhabhi ji.. I know ppl have lost eyes due to this beast..It's better you do as he tells.."
Susmita stopped resisting at all as Azim ripped off the tiny bra freeing the wonderful pair of milky white boobs.Both Anwar and Rahim joined in squezzing her boobs and pinkish chocolatey nipples hard.Susmita felt an odd sensation entering her body.Azim started licking her nipples and the 3 men were surprised seeing Susmita biting her lips to keep herself in control.As Azim and Anwar continued sucking her boobs,Susmita was gradually losing control.Rahim meanwhile ripped off her panty and buried his head between her thigh.He started licking her pussy as Susmita realized her body is ready to enjoy this adventure to the maximum although her mind had rejected it long ago.She let out soft moans "Ahh....oh my god..!!!"
Soon her moans got louder.She never experienced such sexual pleasure as Ajay never ever licked her pussy.She was now beyond all caring as the pleasure has lifted the veil of guilt and shame from her.After sufficient lubrication the 3 men stopped.
Azim said gleefully.."M'aam I m sorry I Did all this..but you seemed to enjoy it madly.."
Susmita kept silent.....
Both Anwar and Rahim laughed.......
All 3 men hurriedly stripped off their dresses.Susmita shuderrred looking at their huge black cocks.She thought all 3 men had sizes which were almost double than Ajay's.In one word, ajay was no match with these 3 men in terms of cock length or psychique.Almost in a daze Susmita opened her mouth after long..."Please no...please don't do this..I think you guys did enough..."
Anwar was visbly irritated....."Don't bug me M'aam....you want to be blind ? yes or no.."
Susmita was fighting a losing battle..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The word "blind" resonated in the small shop space.
Azim reasoned "Madam ....This Anwar is dangerous...we all know that..Rahim will give you numerous instances where he has made ppl blind.... so why take a chance.."
Rahim added.."Look Bhbahi ji ..we are all naked...so I do not think you should be embarrassed any more...."
Susmita yelled in rage ..."Rahim saab ...just shut up..Its because of you ..I am in this mess...Please Anwar saab Don't do this to me ..please ......."

Anwar brought the knife very close to Susmita's beautiful eyes and signalled Azim to start fucking.
Azim tried acting surprised on being called first to screw Susmita,but Susmita got a feeling Azim was fully prepared and dying to fuck her.

Azim held Susmita's waist and positioned his huge monstrous cock just in front of her pussy.With a sudden powerful thrust,he entered her tight pussy.
She desperately tried to push him away from her,but the strokes started getting faster and harder.As the initial shock receded,her whole body started filling with unwanted pleasure.Azim was also not quiet...
He said.."Ahhhhhh..M'aam you are wonderful......Ahhhhhh...."
Susmita with pleasure written all over her face tried saying.."Please get off me Mr.Azim ..."
Anwar barked..."You are enjoying so much and ..then asking to stop ??"
A roaring laghter followed as Anwar held Susmita's face and inserted her cock straight inside her mouth.Susmita chocked initially ,but gradually started sucking him.
Uptil now, she only heard about blowjobs.Ajay never asked her for a blow job.As she started sucking Anwar like a porn start,she realized Ajay was an idiot when it comes to having sex.Anwar could not even last 5 mins.Her entire face got covered with Anwar's thick cum.Meanwhile, Azim too seemed to discharge any moment as Susmita's moans got louder and louder.
"ohhhhhhhhhhhh......Ahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa..aaaaaaahha"
The shop reverberated with her moans.
And just as luck would have it,both Susmita and Azim climaxed together.Azim discharged entirely inside her....and for the first time in life Susmita felt like real woman.
Rahim too joined fast and it was turn for Anwar to fuck Susmita in her pussy.Susmita with every passing moment was enjoying more and more.As pleasure engulfed each and every square inch of her body,she realized no sexual experience can ever be more enjoyable than this.As Anwar's and then Rahim's huge cock deflowered her, she ironically kept cursing Ajay for possessing such a small cock.There were many nights when she fantasized about a gang bang after Ajay refused sex citing tiredness.Susmita never ever believed a gang bang with lower class ***** men can be so much fun.

" Or it is better to say gang bang with 3 Bull" Susmita thought as Anwar discharged inside her pussy and Rahim inside her ass at the same time. ......

"Yea these men are bull compared to that lean idiot Ajay who can never ever satisfy a lady..." Susmita thought as her sweat filled milky body was squeezed all over by the huge frame men.By that time, all 3 have discharged inside all her love holes and Susmita had multiple orgasm within just 30-35 minutes.This was unbelievable.
After almost an hour, all 4 lay exhausted on the shop floor.The pleasure waves of the orgasm that had engulfed Susmita were gradually subsiding.It was finally time to leave.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Ever since that incident,Susmita felt a deep sense of guilt within.She asked herself ..."How come the 1 hour which wa supposed to be the worst 1 hour of my life, turned out to be the most enjoyable hour of my life ?
She knew how much she enjoyed the gang bang so there was no point blaming her luck or for that matter the 3 men.And how come she blame 3 men ? Azim and Rahim was as innocent as her.Or is it reallly they are innocent ?The coincidences were too much to ignore,but Susmita thought its best to forget that incident and look ahed in life.
Obviously,she discontinued Akash's football classes.And she got a huge relief when Ajay returned next week and said they will all be shifting to Delhi next week as he got a permenent transfer.
It was a saturday.Next day,Susmita is leaving the town for ever.So, Akash's best friend Ravi's mom invited her to her place for a get together.As Susmita and Akash was leaving Ravi's house after the get together,Susmita got a shock of her life.She suddenly caught a glimpse of two men busy coloring a wall in Ravi's house.She could instantly identify both.It was Rahim and Anwar,though they had not seen her.
Just in front of Ravi's house main gate,Susmita asked Ravi's mom .."Nice...You getting the house colored..."
Ravi's mom smiled and replied.."Yeah...Ravi's dad was planning it for long..but we were not getting any person who was skill full enuf to color our huge bungalow..."
Susmita asked in a more casual tone.."Then who helped you get contact of these two man to color your house.."
"Azim...the football coach...he came to our rescue." replied Ravi's mom...
Susmita felt her heart stopped beating for a moment or two.Ravi's mom probably understood something amiss and asked her.."anything wrong ?"
Susmita:"No..good nyt..."
Ravi's mom :"Hmmmm..have a nice journey Susmita..Bye Akash.."

On her way back,Susmita frantically searched her cellphone contacts.She had the number of Mrs.Dixit owner of Super Mall where she was gangbanged.
"Hello" answered a lady on phone..
Susmita:"Mrs.Dixit.....Just wanted an information about Super mall.I am new to this place that's why.."
Mrs Dixit : "Oh..go ahead..ask me.."
Susmita:"Is there a show room of STYLZ lingerie in your mall?"
Mrs. Dixit :"STYLZ LINGERIE?? No ..NO..we do not have a shop like that..in fact we do not have any lingerie shop..why u asking this ?"
Susmita:" No actually 1 friend of mine suggested that there is a STYLZ lingerie shoppe in the 1st floor extreme right opened just a month back.."
Mrs.Dixit :"No way ,first floor extreme right corner we have a Archies galary..It was opened 2 days back."
Susmita:"Ohh really ?"
Mrs Dixit :"Yeah...the shop was plastered,its walls got colored and then we opened a Archies gallery last week.."

That's it.Susmita now understood whole plan.Azim planned it all.The phone call from STYLZ was a hoax.The discount was just a bait.Both Rahim and Anwar had access to that shop because they were involved in coloring and interior decoration.There was never a lingerie shoope and the whole thing was staged by Azim..........

Susmita shrugged and moved towards her apartment.

The story ends.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
amazing story . nice to read it again
Like Reply
This kind of stories so difficult to find in anywhere
Like Reply
Very nice
Like Reply
(29-12-2018, 05:40 PM)DR.DINGDONGDING Wrote:
Hot lady banged by son's football coach
writer:- sweetrati [img]- -web/20121231162556im_/http://srv.exbii.com/images/statusicon/xmas_online.gif[/img]
20th October 2012

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1191243

If any have a copy of this hot story from xossip then please be kind and post it in this thread

Bro how to read xossip story please
Like Reply
(18-01-2021, 04:55 PM)Hjjjoowoosk Wrote: Bro how to read xossip story please

Use WAYBACK MACHINE GOOGLE IT
Like Reply