My sex fantasies
This is a story i previously wrote in xossip and now i wish to continue hear..... 
Soo Let me first introduce u to the characters of the first chapter of my sex fantasies 

CHAPTER :1

1.Raghu: big film producer from south

2.A model who wanted to be a part of raghus big movie project (bilyalova sveta) 
[Image: 467ad476ef9f6a1741f8f07b6731ef82.jpg]
3.An MBA studying student in delhi (played by shriya) 
[Image: KNW4exZ.jpg]

4.Shriya's boy friend sagar

5.Sagar's friend with benifits(played by kriti sanon) 
[Image: 9af73587d1b046db3d8a5995757b44b1.jpg]
6.Rahim: raghu's best friend cum business partner

7.Raju: raghu's driver cum care taker

8.Ileana: pa of raghu
  • [Image: 4P6Cg8M.jpg]
  • 9.A new girl in the city aspiring to be an actress : (played by lavanya tripathi )
  • [Image: Gaizfva.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Start bro waiting for your first update
Episode 1 raghu's search for an actress in hus new movie

raghu was a big producer in the south who produced made many superb films. Its because he never compromise in money or work.he dose any thing to make his film successful.
To describe abt raghu he is tall man of 6'2 feet tall...moderately built and good looking even at age of 45
[Image: latest?cb=20131223104248]
As he was good looking and charming he used to have good following. but the only flaw he had was he was a womanizer. He cannot controle himself infrot of hot and beautiful ladies. He desparatly wanted to have affairs with the people he worked (mainly actresses) but he couldn't as he was married while he was young to his fathers business partner's daughter.he never liked her.but still continued his marriage life and had 2 children a boy (sanjay) and a girl(shruthi). even though being married he had a fantasy of having an affire as he was surrounded by many hot ladies in his film set. till he was 40 dint get a chance to fulfill his fantasy due to responsibility and reputation .while he was 41 his wife died in a road accident.which made him a little depressed for an year but  later realised that he had chance to fulfil his dream of wooing as many ladies as possible.but dint dare to as he dint wanted to be caught by his father and a year later his father handedover the buiseness to him as his father was sick and weak and asked raghu to marry again but raghu dint like the thought of being married.but his father kept on insisting him for the sake of his kids.later obayed for his children sake.he said he wanted a beautiful wife and raghu will select his wife for which his father agreed. Raghu was sooo mad on his father  but was happy too that in in this marriage search he could meat many beautiful ladies and enjoy them
one day raghu had to attend a meeting for all the indian film producers summit so had to go to delhi so He booked a flight to delhi  packed his bag And while he going for bath got a calll so he picked it
Raghu: halooo who is this?
Modal(bilayalova):
sir ohh God I finally got to talk to u I am a modal and i am looking for an offer in ur new female oriented Hollywood movie. Pls consider me sir. 
Raghu thought for a while Ok but now i am going to Delhi for a meeting will meet u when i return. 
Then the modal said sir if u dont mind shell i too acompany u sir. We can discuss it in detail. Raghu understood the situation . Ok then flight starts tomorrow morning be ready saying cut the phone. 
Bilayalova was so exited that she has a chance of debuing in raghus movie as a lead. In the happy mood went for a bath. Raghu mean while Googled her and saw some of her pics. On seeing the pics his dick became harder. Just staring at her body and having widl thoughts of sucking those tits
[Image: 46690583_515340458973894_530671395720700...Nw%3D%3D.2]
He quickly took his mobile messaged her that she has a screen test is in delhi and sent her the details of ticket. Bilayalova got the msg and was in joy that she might90% chance of getting the role

Next day morning bilayalova reached the airport late. She wore a torn jeans and a white tank top. Her boobs shape was clearly visible on the top.every one in the airport were starting at her beautiful body.
[Image: t5vG3CcHroZ3mn7deh--WrLjHuqMMTAiBYfhMF49...05-h483-nc]
She got in the airport and was looking for raghu. Raghu was sitting in Starbucks drinking cofee and was busy reading news paper. She saw raghu and slowly went behind him and closed his eyes. Hay find out who it is? Raghu couldent guess he moved his hands back and was exploring her ass. Is it neha? No no.. Said bilayalova with a naughty smile he said four more names mean while explored her entier body. Finally she removed her hands and said sir its bilayalova. He quickly turned and hugged her tight as if he was welcoming her. "ohh bilayalova its u i dint guess its u his hug was so tight that her body was crushed by his body. 

Bilayalova : ahhh sir (she dint expect this welcome)Thanx sirrr
She too hugged him back
Raghu: wow u look great in this outfit (reliving her from His hug) 
Bilayalova : hehe thanx sir I am fit that makes the outfit good on me sir... 
Raghu: (wait until i make use of that physic). So bilayalova where r u from saying both went to the boarding area
Bilayalova: sir i am from abroad sir but i came to india on modeling purpose sir. Heard u were making an Hollywood movie soooo as i was Looking for any big opertunities like ur project Sir wanted to join in
Raghu: smiling.. Ok bilayalova what r u good at u must have some skills ri8. (looking at her curvy body) 
Bilayalova : i am good at gymnastics sir i can bend in any ways as possible sir... I have that gift i am flexible... If u r doing an action movie it might really help na

Raghu:looking at her body.... Ya ya definetly a gift (for me   ). Then there was call For boarding of their flight.. Both went the security 
Like Reply
After the check raghu and bilayalova started walking to their respective gate where the flight arrieves and bilayalova was talking about her modeling experiences and alll but raghu was just staring her her clevage and jugs he was gett8ng an erection if he had a chance he would have pounced on her then and there but being a public place controlled and asked bilayalova to wait saying that he needed to use the washroom. He went in and said to himself.
Raghu: "god who can get such a beautiful chance definitely Sould make use of it in the delhi tour".. 
He slowly sneaked out of the restroom whith out her noticing him and then went to a near by gift shop and brought her a chocolate and gift wrapped it
Mean while bilayalova was uploading her pics and was waiting for raghu.. He slowly came back of her and closed her eyes. She got scared and shouted. Everyone started noticing. Raghu felt embarrassed. Bilayalova thought she made a big mistake and immediately hugged him.. "ohh raghu u scared the hell out of me" saying laughed while laughing looked at the gift wrap Is that for Me!!!She was exited and kissed him on his cheeks. All the ppl seeing this thought they were fooling each other and continued their work.. Later both reached their gate and sate in a seat near by Both of them laughed and joked for 15min raghu was just admiring her body especially her boobs and their flight announcement was announced. 
Both raghu and bilayalova board the flight. And occupy their respective seats.
And as the flight took off the both discussed about raghus new movies... But raghu was mesmarised by her physic couldn't controle till delhi just asked " u have a great physic" 
Bilayalova saw raghu looking at her body like a lusty dog. 
Seeing raghu she replied "sir i work out a lot sir". For that raghu asked so how do u burn ur cal.. Any ways for quick burning with out exess strain.... For which bilayalova responded " i have no idea sir" 
then raghu opend his mobile " lets check out saying googled the quickest way to burn cal with out strain then sees a statement thet ' sex is equal to 30 min jog.' seeing that raghu got ammased and showed it to bilayalova.. Bilayalova on seeing was shocked.both laughted a littled and made some adult jokes.. Later food was served and both ate well, after eating raghu checked out the time it was 1hr since the flight tookoff and 2 more hrs to go. Bilyalova was busy hearing songs and seeing the nature from the window. 
Raghu looked at her exposed thigh region in the pants and her bulged boobs the hardness inceresed he slowly took His hand and placed on her exposed thigh. Slowly rubbing and pretending to read book in his tab. Bilyalova noticed it and dint know wat to do After rubbing slowly went up and with other hand took the arm rest up and siging to bilyalova 'look at those clouds" she felt frustrated by raghus acts she never though raghu had such hot feel8ng on her.... And gave him an angry look and continued to nap.. Raghu felt disgusted on the way she looked at him and stopped looking at her for 5 min She was falling  while naping in order to give her support he got an idea And slowly moved to her his body was totally in contact with her body placed his hand over her head so that she could rest on his dhoulder and at that time she resisted a little raghu got anger and pressed the assistence button an air hostes came. He orderd her for alcohol. She went and brought him bilayalova was still feeling disgusted on the act of raghu.she was scared wt will happen next raghu took the the glass of alcohol and drank it and then he saw a beautiful view asking bilyalova to take a pic he called her she resisted he took his beer glass and pored it on her and made it look as an accident 
. "ahhhhh sir u made a messs saying started rubbing her top to remove the alcohol as it may stain. And then ohh wt should i doo now my dress is completely wet. 
Raghu naughtily said Then dry it out. Bilayalova asked how. Ok i will show u saying took her to the bathroom in the back side as there were not many passengers on that side. She too went as the wet dress was reveling her body. As soon as they went in raghu locked it... Before any body sees it
[Image: 01_The-Genius-Way-Flight-Attendants-Deal...60x506.jpg]
Bilyalova : sir what r u doing sir pls go out saying she was trying to push raghu out
Raghu: come on darling u cant wash it on ur own let me help u. 
With out her permission was trying to remove her t shirt. 
Bilyalova : sir ahhh noo sir pls i am not that kind of girl pls sir leave me. 
Raghu: come on bilayalova i am trying to help u dot u want help from ur producer saying naughtily feeling her navel.. 
Slowly tension started to raise in bilyalova and she was sweating 'sir its not good sir pls let me go'. Raghu said ' I will let you go once I finish' started kissing her neck ummm ummmm ahhh ya u have a perfect body bilyalova saying was feeling her flat tummy
[Image: 8mFESMfSE8tnbZlCYVSYU4VkBhYZut1arWrqd0CV...83-h384-nc]
Like Reply
While kissing slowly moving his hand down near her pants and pushed into her pants and panty and And felt her pubic area

Raghu : ahhh shaved well ummmma started sucking her neck ummma slurp slurp slurp slurp ahh now ummm  lets test ur flexibility baby started sucking her neck and slowly biting and feeling her pussy by rubbing it 
Bilayalova : ahhhh sir noo feeling hornier by his actions and was moaning ahhh nooo sir pls but not resisting ahhh ummm ummm
Raghu slowly stimulated her clitoris and kissing her upper chest ummma ummma u r sooo oerfect
Bilayalova held his head sir u r making me go crazy ahhhhh pls stop but her body is stimulated by his actions ahhh sir ahhhhh 
Raghu slowly went near her boobies and was looking at it like a hungery dog
[Image: 5134400.jpg]
and looking at bilayalova but stimulating her pussy contineously.. 
Bilayalova looked why raghu stopped kissing and saw him looking at her boobs like a hungry beast slowly licked her nipples the tongue stemulating her sex drive and he also was stimulating her clitoris with the other hand. This was making bilyalova crazy she was in a high feeling... Ahhhh yaaaa yess ahhh. Raghu understood her sex drive swallowed entier boob into his mouth umm and satarted licking it umm slurp slurp slurp slurp ummmmm and was in a world of pleasure and he pressed the other boob with his other hand ummm sucking boob like a baby even bilyalova was also in pleasurehugged him to her boob abd was enjoying his sucking on her breasts ahhh raghu ahhhh yaaa ahhh ahhhh 
[Image: 4a377df503e9da211ea2a5b54100f5c8.gif]
 both grew horney and slowly raghu after sucking those beautiful boobs came up held her both hands above her head looked at her sexily with pure lust in his eyes gave her a deep kiss umm ummm ummn ahhh u r sooo ummmm hot ummmm ummm ummmm umm pulled her lower lip both were sucking each other lips umma slurp ahh ummm raghu  held her hands with one hand and with other hand was busy squeezing those tities and kissing by kissing took her put on the wash basin continuously kissing squeezing and room was filled with moans.... Its been 20 min since both went to the washroom.. 
[Image: 7bc790005711f56b14bea93827933d23.gif]
Ahhhh moaned bilayalova and hugged him tight and raghu kissing bilayalova started Unbuttoning his pants and ummma ummmmma ready for a ride saying unbuttond her pants too striped them. Threw them aside andcontinued kissing ummma unmma ummmma see bilayalova how hard i am on u saying placed her hands on his dick lokking at her with lust started to rub her pussy wall by pressing her panty ahhhh yaaa bilayalova started licking her face slurp sluep suck suck.... U taste like candy.... Slurp slurp... 
Bilayalova feelong the strong dick held it and was jerking his dick ahhh ummm ahhhhhh sir ahhhh u r soo hard ahhbbb ummm ummmm was enjoying raghus acts on her ahhh ahhh
Raghu was slowly rubbing her clitoris.... Do u like it baby ahhh ahhh saying.... Inceresed the pase...... Bilayalova started to moan ummmmm sir ahhhhh yesss ahh fach.. Just then the there was a door knock.. 
Air hostess : mam is there any problem 
Raghu slowy slid his finger in her pussy hole...... 
[Image: 14204182.gif]

Bilayalova : nooooooo nothing...... I ahhhhhh am fine saying continues moaning ahhh left his cock andheld the basin nd was feeling the pleasure given to her by raghu.. Ahhh this went for like 20 min both were making out with complete lust.. Raghu then made her sit on the basin andspread her legs and removed her panties by raising her legs started kissing her legs then thighs ummmaand came near the pussy and stopped and was looking at it like a mad dog bilayalova till then was moaning noticing a pause in raghu act looked below... And saw him staring at the pussy... 
Ohhh baby dint see any shaved pussy before saying placed her hand on the back of his head and pulled him to her pussy placing both her legs on his shoulders and locked it andbegan to moan ahhhh yess... It was heard a little out of the cabin..... But no one noticed.... Raghu licked the pussy as if it is a ice cream bar... Ummm baby u r soo wet.... Saying continued to lick slurp slurp slurp.... Ummmm salty ummm she too moaned ummmm yess ahhhh fach ahhh yess yess yess... It feels soooo good... Saying slowly incerted the tongue and that sent chills in her spine
[Image: IuCMD-6ryLTgHRF1HGwH5FILQ8l39M3CGPi_z18W...00-h139-nc]

she pressed his face to her pussy soo hard that he couldent breath... And kept on sucking bilayalova was moaning in pleasure so raghu sucked her pussy for 10 min and she was going celrazy ahhhhh yes yes ahhhhh fuckkk ahhhhhhh yes sirrrrrrr sir am cumming saying she came on raguus face 

Ahhhh!!! Saying licked some cum on his lips ummm tasts good saying came up and looking at her asked do u want so too saying came close 

Bilayalova saying yess started to sucku the cum of from his face ummm slurp slurp slurp ahhhh sir it feels sooooo good...... Kissing bilayalova ummma am not done with u baby rubbing her pussy and taking some cum from there and licking... am witing to enter my toool in there baby ahhhhhbut lets not be quick i will do the inogaration in delhi.. Saying kissed her and dressed themselves and came out.

No one noticed as it was a business class every one were busy in their work. The air hostes were giving naughty smiles as they passed them Both sat on their seats and started to enjoy the view and did some romantic chat and raghu told bilayalova abt their experience in sex and the chicks he nailed which was a secret no one knew. This made her even more mad for raghu she was desparate to accommodate his dick in her pussy. Time has passed the flight reached delhi.
Like Reply
Do comments on how is the story guys what u liked and what improvements needed to be made
Like Reply
Nice story but waiting for shriya and lavanya bitches
Keep going bro
(30-12-2018, 04:36 PM)ramhappy Wrote: Nice story but waiting for shriya and lavanya bitches
Keep going bro

Next episode is on shriya this is an intro bro :D
Like Reply
Episode 2  A TREDITIONAL GIRL IN DELHI

After that encounter in the aeroplane raghu and bilayalova became even close while getting down the plain both were hugging kissing no one was in a mood to let the other go they were in a hurry to go to the hotal and have some fun took their respective bags and departed from the airport even in the car raghu was not able to take his hands of bilayalova smooching her kissing slapping her butt and squeezing her boobs the dr8ver of the car was having an eye feast both raghu and bilayalova were is pure lust and while smooching pulled her onto his lap and started smooching her ummma ummma
[Image: y1xVavdUAH5d8PoACIJNNGRkZTrxJx4iMfjf1OtQ...00-h274-nc]
Bilayalova : hehehhe  raghu u naughty ahhhhhh u r soo shame less
Raghu: what to say u r driving me crazy umma ummma
And on their way to the hotal raghu got a call from his fellow producers saying to arrieve to the meeting immediatly 
On hearing that raghu was disappointed all his mind was to get into this young lady but realised that wat ever he got was due to his job. 
Raghu: umma ummma baby have to go will be back in the evening ummmm
Saying raghu told the driver to drop bilayalova in the hotal and gave her his card naughtily came near her ear and whispered " i will be back to finish what we started" gave her a smooch got of the cab as the meeting point was near to the metro station he decided to take the metro so came down and got in the train
As soon as he reached found a seat so sat in it and was checking his mails and some news.his mind was still horney for bilaylova. But he decided to controle himself for the ni8. The next station came and in came a homly beautiful girl with a bunch of books she was in tense came and sat next to him she was waring a white chudidhar lookking tense and was quickly going through her books and was sweating in such cold environment. Memorising all the notes
.[Image: stunning-gorgeous-anarkali-dress-wear-by-actress-11.jpg]
Raghu looked at her in consorn 
Raghu: miss are u ok. 
Girl: cant u see its an imp exam for me pls dont disturb
Saying started mugging all the theories then raghu gave a look at the book
He felt femiliar to the topic she was revicing so looked into the book it was his favorite topic in economics. He thought of helping her called her
"hay it easy the topic is not sooo hard" raghu said " ohh ya well u r not the one who is writing the exam here" she said in a frustration tone. "ok ok miss cool if u want i can help u i know this topic" raghu replied She's like!!!!! Really will u?!!!!. Yes miss i know this topic very well i got a gold medel in this topic for ur kind information. She replied "ohh ya ok lets see" Raghu started explaining in a simple way so that she could get it and present it well in the exam. She was impressed. Then raghus station came and 
Raghu:"ok i have fone my part now its ur turn all the best for ur exams missl?" then she replied"shriya my name is shriya"
shriya:"thanks a lot i was really tensed"
raghu:"u dont need to feel nervous...if u need any help just give me a call" 
Saying raghu gave her his visting card and left
shriya was pleased then said him bye 
Raghu immediately got of the station and went to the near by building where the meeting was held and by the time he came meeting started he came and joined and in the meeting every producer was talking abt the new platform like web series and expressing their openions raghu said he will stick on with the big screens. Then explained his next projects and his upcoming Hollywood project. Every one congratulated raghu and he was happy and while meeting ended every one were going for lunch raghu was leaving the building. One of the producer "raghu where are u going come have lunch". To which raghu replied i have even better lunch to be served in the hotal sir (bilayalova) u guys carry on saying left the building 
Meanwhile shriya attended her exam she was very tensed whats the paper gonna be then when she looked at the question paper she jumped with joy it was the same questions both raghu and shriya discussed in the train. Then noticing that everyone were staring at her as she shouted calmed down saying sorry. She did well in the exam thanx to raghu And she was very happy that she will get good marks so she thought of thanking him. after exam she looked into the card to get his number to thank him. The card said rr studios ceo raghunath.. found out he was a great producer with lot of money. She was much impressed. 
That day evening after getting ready she called her bf sagar to tell the good news abt the exam but his phn was switched offf she started cursing she had a suspicion that he was with kriti his work friend called kriti no answer she was very mad... She thought of forgetting all this and she called raghu. The phn was ringing and ringing and no one answered. She gave it an other try ringing ringing nobody answered. Left a message hi sir this is shriya ur train companion :D  thanx to u i did my exam well sir.. If u r free any time can we meet up any place.. Sir pls rply saying she sent he message 
.mean while in ...raghu was busy fucking bilayalova who came for audition.....on the couch he was furiously thrusting her sofa was completly shaking for every thrust... And their skin was  slapping phat phat phat phat phat phat phat phat phat phat 
[Image: M9x6r.gif][Image: M9x6r.gif][Image: 19509640.gif]
raghu: "ahhh ahhh yes yes ahhh how do you like it bitch"? U said na u want it ahh take it bitch
Saying spread her legs even more and was thrusting hard
Bilayalova : "ahhhhhhh sir its awsom....fuck me hard....ahhhhhhhhh"
raghu fuch fuch fuch fuch fuch fuch fuch he was hitting the depths of her pussy
Then sucking her breast while thrusting her pussy fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach 
Then hugging but not stopping to fuck got up her legs were wrapped around him his manhood was going in and out he was litarally walk fucking her the room was a complete mess he took her to the bed and both fell on the bed and that fall made his dick go even deepier 
Bilayalova :ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hollly shittt... 
Her legs were raised twords the cealing but the drilling never stopped he was biting her breasts lile they were food 
Bilayalova in pain pulled him by his hair and looking at him 
Bilayalova : ahhhhh raghu u r an animal
Raghu still thrusting 
Raghu: no baby ahhhh ahh u made me an animal.... 
saying both maintaining eye contact and thrusting..... And bilayalova tooo got in the run started counter strokong raghus stroks both were roaling on the bed and while fucking took her to an edge and drilling her both fell on the floor 
[Image: 3668628.gif]
Like Reply
Waiting for the first fucking session of shriya and please use only shriya nude pics & gifs in that update
Next day morning raghu wakes up hearing the phone ringing. raghu took the mobile  which was beside the bed and answers it with out looking..
caller:hay man how r u?
 His dick still in bilayalova pussy and face between her breasts 
[Image: W6jkoV9aHKaSSsE0RsR3OKV4a1q5LfBGccBtT9NK...00-h152-nc]
raghu: hay rahim how r u? its been a long time man
[Image: depositphotos_83576170-stock-photo-actor...wilson.jpg]
rahim was raghus childhood friend and his financial 
advicer and..his life advicer and..he is agood guy.lives beside raghu house...he used to help raghu while he is facing any tensions....though...he knows raghu is a womanizer but he makes shure that dosent effect his work life........he is 5'8 feet tall...little muscular....he is shy to speak to women he was married to the love of his life...kareena
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw4nm6TCTCQaBDTOwUS6j...L544fMeDPQ]

she was very active and lovely ..both rahim and kareena had 2 beautiful daughters...
Shraddha and alia
rahim: where r u ?what r u doing?
raghu was naked sleeping huggin looks at bilayalova his dick was still in her pussy 

raghu: am in delhi and u know what i am doing  
rahim: u have to go to delhi for that!!!!!????? 
Raghu got up took his dick out took a pack of cigarette and  hot to the balcony nude and started to smoke and talk
raghu: no ra i am hear for a meeting.....for all the producers. 
Bilayalova too came out and took the cigarette and took a pufff both naked in the balcony 
Then raghu looked at bilayalova U knkw na work come first (saying was squeezing her boobs )
bilayalova was exausted by the way raghu fucked her the while night in 4 positions and came in her twice
rahim: okk man so when r u coming to hyd...? 
raghu  taking one more puff...looking at the street view 
raghu: (lookin at bilayalova and her hot body)donno ra...until i am completly satisfued saying came back and sat on a chair in the room and bilayalova came and sat on raghus lap rubbing his shoulders naughtly raghu slapped her butt for which she moaned "ahh" 
rahim: dude....after radha passing away u became too purverted
raghu: what to dooo....u know me na I should satisfy my vital organ  
Kissing bilayalova ummmma
rahim:stop that... okk let me know when u r comming ok
raghu:ok ra c u then
Cuts the call
Bilayalova goes to the bathroom swinging her ass and naughtly inviting raghu
As raghu look at the time he finds a missed call......checks it on true caller name shriya...and then checks her message he remembers 
he then immediatly calls her but no answer he thinks she must be sleeping 
He goes to bathroom washing his face and bilayalova too brushing her teeth Then the phn starts ringing it was shriya this time he lifts it
Goes to the room
raghu:hay shriya...
Shriya: how did u know it me sir? 
Raghu: true caller 
Shriya: ohhh are u free today or busy u look like a busy man. 
Raghu: not like that yar yesterday i wass
Bilayalova comes from bathroom huggs him from back and kisses him on cheek..

...when she was about to talk...he shuts her mouth naughtily by putting his finger
She started sucking

shriya:haloo sir can we meet today..if u r free....? 
raghu looks at the clock its 10 o clock and continued mouth fucking bilayalova with his fingers
raghu:hmmm ok lunch at 1?at taj
shriya:okk c u then bye...
raghu then pulled the finger out of bilayalova mouth...started smooching umma ummma
Bilayalova :umma ummma hay who ummm is that? Asks suspiseously
raghu:ummma work ummma (squeezing he boobs)she is the co producer...she wants to talk to ummma slurp umma me about the movie i am going to cast u in.....
She gets exited and smooches deep raghu ......ummmahh thanx ummma baby ummma

he breaks the kiss and thinks of fucking her again before.....going to lunch
then raghu says " hay i need u one more time......one time is not enough" "this time lets clean dirt from our body." 
Switches on the tap in the tub poring some soap water for foam the  hugs  bilayalova 
takes her to the shower the water rolls onn their bodies
[Image: dnqO5dTXYB39EOo96Nxuift-2Ldt4xBYFgTRW4To...00-h249-nc]

and raghu kisses her ummma ummma and lifs her by thighs and pushed her to the wall placed his dick over the entrence of the pussy wall on one blow ahhhhhhhh both moaned and kissing and starts fucking her
[Image: tumblrnupgivzwsnoo-1484836555c8pl4.gif]
Bilayalova :ahhhhhhhh u r an animallllll...ummmmmm ahhhhh she was bouncing her boobs were juggling
raghu: i know that...facg fach facg fach fach ummmmma fach
andstarts sucking water that are on her breast....suck suck ummm ummm i cant get enough of u ummmma saying sucked and fucked her for 10min in. That same pose   in shower
 He looked at the tub and had a crazy thought then they go into tub and continue fucking the water was spillig out both their bodies were filled with foam of the soap and he was thrusting in her with full force 
[Image: dcd92b23-5493-4120-b1cc-55ad77349808.gif]

After some wondraful tub sex got out and cleand each other while cleaning raghu still got exited and Then took her and sat on toilet seat and pulled her on to him ride me baby he said she got on top of him and started to sit on his dick held him tigjt and started jumping riding him harder
And he was blowing air with a dryer in her face and looking at her face made him even harder then. As both were reaching orgasam took the dick out

Hay baby have a breakfast saying removed the dick and slowly shagging and she wass looking for cum. Like a hungry doy

then he came on her face she started sucking the dick ummm u are sooo tasty ummm raghu looks at time its 12:30.wow time passed by soo quickly saying .they dress up
Bilyalova : so what abt my audition... Raghu says "wait for my call for ur audition baby "
Both kiss each other.and both leave the room as bilayalova had to leave tooo due to some modeling work
Like Reply
(30-12-2018, 08:31 PM)ramhappy Wrote: Waiting for the first fucking session of shriya and please use only shriya nude pics & gifs in that update

Sry bro i dont want to post fakes in hear if u want i can post some hot gifs of shriya with some hot gifs like this....
[+] 1 user Likes Santoshsankat's post
Like Reply
(30-12-2018, 08:46 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: Sry bro i dont want to post fakes in hear if u want i can post some hot gifs of shriya with some hot gifs like this....

Why bro here you can freely post fakes there is no one
Against of that type of fake pics.
K bro then post her hot gifs
raghu called his driver and went to he reserved a table for the lunch and was sitting in the waiting hall reading checking out his stocks in his mobile 
Then some person came infront of him and and stood adjusting her voice so the person could get raghu attention
Raghu looked up to see who it was 
Then he saw shriya in black saree and a sleeveless blouse she looked super hot raghu couldent take is eyes of her
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTi5cJ6gSaHxqgksSIpIG2...KF2Nfibig2]
She was offring her hand to thank him......insted raghu got up and hugged her tight shriya was in shock.".hay congrts" he said while hugging
[Image: PNLNgJu.gif][Image: 26i9vsA8TmETW9IV13-exInMBN_aduG7fK-_PJ0d...80-h193-nc]
her boobs were crushed by his chest 
raghu: hmmm so good to see u u look grt in this saree
shriya:smiling awkwardly thanx and blushed a little
Unhugged her and took her to the restaurant 
raghu: have a seat 
Both sat and waiter came to their table and placed a shampaign bottle
Raghu: i told him to bring this for celebrating ur success  soo do u drink? 
Shriya: blushing "yes" 
Raghu: ok then its time for celebration saying opend the cork of the bottle and poured the drink
shriya:ya sir thanx a lot....this should be my treat f0r helping me
Raghu: ohhh dont talk abt money treat and alll  yar we should celebrate our success thats the way to live our lives work hard and enjoy the success 
raghu:hehe ok boss as u say so shall we order then
they orderd some food had raghu kept entertaining shriya with his jokes ..and duscussed abt his friends in hollywood and bollywood and in tollywood and later he said abt some gossips in the industries. Their lunch session ended so well the both began to bond good
after lunch he said he hadent seen any places in delhi and asked her if she could give him a tour 
She became more exited and said ok they both got up and raghu payed the bill and took his company car and went to aksharadam temple...
[Image: private-tour-akshardham-temple-and-spiri...199873.jpg]
 And that was sooo good and he was mesmarused by the sculpture and neatness shriya acted as a guide explaining abt the history and then but started to raghu find her her soo beautiful in that black saree
[Image: IQALPnF4ZADDV6ia4RvfECWzWhHd4ACkq7ReXA2x...50-h432-nc]
thought of his father saying him to marry yet again a d she could be a wife meterial but then realised that he was a father of 2 children and asking this young girl to be his wife would be a bad question 
Then after darshanam they were viewing all the beautiful sculpture shriya said abt her relation and her love life sagar
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTspoPA-vteRANgjKuciYd...4RJdUhJPVz]
The way the loved and she dreamed of him being her life partner And how sagar became friends with kriti
[Image: stree6.jpg]
 and she was cheated by her boy friend and he was always around  her and not caring abt shriya 
Raghu felt bad for her
That evening they saw the musical fountain show.. Being in the front row both got wet and after then got dried themselves then got in the cab came near her hostal 

Raghu: it was sooo fun u were a grt guide any ways thanx for everything if u need me make a call i will try to help u any way possible. Then suddenly shriya hugged raghu thanx i am feeling lot better now... And started weeping

noticing it raghu asked "hay what happend" ....
shriya: nothin its nothing saying wiped her tears
raghu:hay think of me as a friend....and tell me the problem may be i could be of any use
shriya:i cant tell it hear raghu ( whisparing) its about sagar my boy friend i really miss him but cant digest the fact that he started fooling around with other girl during our relation ship i cant discuss all these hear
raghu: ok driver lets go to my place if its ok with u
shriya: ok raghu we shell
they went to raghu's guest house which was almost 10 km from the city
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQL9l2461nMWWl0zL4TSRI...Kga0BtBJVp]
Like Reply
Raghu's guest house was far from the city....both raghu and shriya reached there and got down 

raghu had this house for help in any production work in his films..... And also as a stay if the location of shoot was in delhi..... It was a 3 storied building with 5 rooms..... 2 master bed rooms one was his personal room in on the bottom and 3 normal bed rooms in remaining each floor...... He used to visit hear only for relaxation after any Hectic shoot..... To accommodate all his crew.
As soon as they enterd the building shriya was stunned. "wow what a guest house raghu" raghu explains that its for shoot purpose..... 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGbcUf8E-jeozmrT5lkf9...qtQE3iKXKg]
Shriya:u visit hear when ever u visit delhi? 
Raghu: noo only for some imp occasion or else i will stay in the city itself.... 
Shriya :okk now whats the reson. To bring me hear
Raghu: U said na that u want. To tell abt some problem .and in private ..so.....i thought. This would be a private place and u too will be convenient.......and its too late and no place to go is it ok with u cause if u feel uncomfortable we can meet tomorrow morning i will drop u back
Shriya: awwwww soo sweet ..no i want to share my problem with u u r one good friend .she said with a smile.
raghu smiled back " thanx for trusting me, so wts the problem dear"
Both sat in a sofa in the hall
Shriya:feeling sad sagar is my close friend from childhood sir ..he is my very dear friend ....we were very close and 1yr back we both decided to turn that into love
ragu: thats good then whats the problem dear? 
Shriya:but one month back he met a girl named kriti and he was spending much time with her...

raghu: she must be a friend at work
shriya: ya but he slowly started avoiding my calls every time he is busy speaking with her
raghu:ohhh shriya u must be jelous try to concentrate on any other intrest u will feel better
Shriya: i did that too but 5 days back when i wnt to his flat it was locked i thought of leaving then haeard some moans i got suspiceous and as i had a key opend the door went in saw my love humping kriti
 [Image: hMbO_64c5lJDZdBX-Anvzox5hflHsOtm01UBnOvk...00-h225-nc]
saying went to tears and hugged raghu
tell me raghu whose fault is that 
raghu consolling her its ok its ok yar saying rubbed har back
Shriya:felt depressed... �� but i cant let him go yar i love him soo much and imagining him humping other girl maksme soo sad its all thats kriti who is manipulating him
Raghu: u have to let go..hope he wont do it again yar
Shriya:he says he loves me and said he will marry me but he doing this cheating me with an other girl its too much i need to teach him a lesson saying was weeping
Raghu: would u like to eat any thing....? u lok tierd
Shriya: no ... I need water..... Its enough its becoming late too may be i should leave saying wiped her tears
Come on u can stay hear its too far to go now this house has many rooms u can stay in one if u want 
Saying Raghu went to. Kitchen brought water... And opend the cap drank some water and while bringing he slipped a little..... And unintentionally poured water on shriya..... "Ohhhh shit sorry" saying this he started rubbing her face neck then her breast........ shriya felt some vibe as he touched her 
its ok raghu its ok saying removed her saree and squeezing thewater out.....
[Image: TzyaAbx.jpg][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6rWoUyUP9igM6fGOSGZ0...9LYu3atMGw]
raghu was stunned looking at her clevage covered in bra like blouse.....
He adjusted his throat and said go to the adjacent room there are many costumes that can help u..... 
She went into the room to check the wardrobe.... There were only miny skirts ...... She called raghu...... 
Raghu: what happend......? (looking at her. Body.) 
Shriya :there r only miny skirts hear.....ayyy wt r u looking at naughty she said. 
Raghu:" ohh shit  sry sry i think they havetaken away all the sarees how now ? and saw a big dress from all those hear this may be fine" this was like a dress but a little reveling 
He asked her to put it and i will make dinner for u.... sayingwent to the kitchen all he cold see is those clevages hardness was building in his pants 
she put it on and and enterd to dining hall hay raghu is it ok
[Image: 1ef50d70fe4799546dc5296cb7aa53ea.jpg]
Raghu was stunned seeing her figure.....wow shriya u look stunning saying looked at her thighes his bonner became much harder
[Image: iVwZN2CyDCWqQp5hFbqk6VJN2uv_HcnnOJzGnSQN...20-h175-nc]
He wanted to fuck her then and there itself butshe being is friend controlled himself. Immediately sat to cover his erection under the table
They ate dinner... And he showed his award collection.... And....said abt. All the good films he had. Done...... 
After dinner they decided watched a movie to gather he gave her a juice she saw the movie by lying on him....raghu felt wierd but dint object the movie was really intresting. Later after 20 min a sex scene starated in the movie.... Shriya felt horney..... So raghu did raghu his boner became much hard .... For him and.....placed hand over shriya shoulder....so that he could tell her to get up so that she will not feel his harden and which may effect both friend ship . She was visualising the scene as it was between sagar and kriti and was getting frustrated bt then she felt raghus hard ness on her cheek
Like Reply
nice

continue bro.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
repped bro 5 stars
Like Reply
Brother great story write next part plz
Like Reply
very well written. more of shreya if possible
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Where is the rest... Please continue... I want to read the shraddha kapoor story
[+] 1 user Likes Nutcrack's post
Like Reply