Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
INTRODUCTION
Hi everybody my name is john. I would like to share one of my experience with you guys. In this world every person has some fantasies, i
am also one of them, but mine was a 'TABOO'.
This story is about my "First Forbidden Fantasy". This is the story about me and my younger sister. I am 26
She is 24 her name is Preeti. Now i will tell u something about myself, right now i am doing job in mumbai in IT firm and earning
a good amount of money. I live in Bandra which is quite a happening place in mumbai and costly too, the rent of a house in bandra is quite
expensive, so i have shared a 2BHK flat with my colleagues. We are living 3 guys including me. Coming to my looks, i am 6 feet in height
with fair complexion with a good jaw line and lean body with 6 pack abs. I am passionate about fitness, so i spend hours in the gym to
stay fit. I follow strict diet to stay in shape, actually its my lifestyle.

Now coming to my sister's looks, well she is a dream. She is hard to describe. Even better; you wouldn't
even dream of something so perfect. Those limpid, constantly wet black eyes scream to be loved. She has eyes of a month
old child - big and screaming for attention. A perfectly drafted nose, flawless bright pink lips, and a milky white
complexion. She has a great figure like perfect flesh at perfect place, i got to know about her figure later, her figure
is like perfect 34C-26-36. She has perfect C-Cup boobs which are firm and very good in shape, She has a flat stomach with
a perfect belly button. She spend a lot of time working hard in the gym, that's why she has an amazing body that every guy
dreamed off.
She has completed her MBA and got place in Mumbai too.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
This is not my creativity... One of my favourite in Xossip which went incomplete as author got slow later and site went down..
in case anyone knew the author please contact him to finish this.. should i copy rest of the story we have ??
Like Reply
PROLOGUE
It was another hectic day for me got too much work (I thought in my mind while proceeding towards the office elevator). I went inside the
elevator and pressed the button of upper basement. After few seconds i reached the basement where my car was parked. It was 11.30 in the
night so there were no people in the parking except me. I went towards my car and opened it and threw my bag inside then went inside the
car and started the engine. I put on some music in my car to relax a bit, and droved off outside the office building. As it was quite late
in the night so the traffic was low and i reached my flat in 15-20 minutes.
I parked the car in my parking and took the bag and proceeded towards the elevator. My flat is on 10th floor so it took nearly 30-40 seconds to reach on the 10th floor. I came out from the elevator and proceeded towards my flat. Theni rang the bell but no one came to open the door i thought my frnds got slept or may be busy in watching movies. Then i again rang the bell and no one came to open the door, i was feeling exhausted coz i was really tired at that time. Then i banged the door after ringingthe bell one more time, after 1-2 minutes the door got opened and i went inside the lights were off and there was a darkness inside the
flat. I looked around to see who opened the door, and in the same time someone blindfolded me. I said whose that, then someone hushed in
mye ears Shhhhhhh......!! I got a strong smell of a lady perfume, it was of a "COCO CHANEL" perfume, i knew this smell coz my Ex
girlfriend used it often. I asked whose this, but no one answer my question after that someone hushed in my ear in a very seductive voice
come with me, It was a girls voice, i thought she is my Ex GF but then i thought why would she come here we had a breakup 6 months ago.
Then she held my hand and taking me along with her, her hands were soft. Then she took me to the bedroom and pushed me on the bed slowly,
i went down on the bed and then i said who are you? What do you want?. Then she sat on my lap with each legs on either side and place a
finger on my lips, and hushed in my ear Shhhhhh....!!
When she hushed in my ear i got a aroma of her body it was kinda erotic, but at the same time i was confused who is
she. Then she pushed me on the bed with her both hands, and gave a peck of kiss on my lips, and went down slowly towards my neck and
kissed on the both sides of my neck, my breath got lil bit heavier. While kissing my neck she opened the first 3 buttons of my shirt and
went down to kiss my chest, i was so confused at tht time, i was enjoying it but i dont know who is she so it was like confusing situation
for me. After kissing my chest she went down slowly and slowly, and opened my belt and took it out and threw it away, i heard the noise of
the belt when she threw it away. Then i was about to open my blindfold but she held my hands and not allowed me to open the blindfold.
Then she unbuttoned my trouser and pulled it down, then i said what u want, then again she said Shhhhhhh.......!!
She pulled my toruser down and i lifted my butt up so that she can pulled it down
easily. Then i felt her hands, she was rubbing my dick over my underwear and in no time she took it out and started moving it up and down
with her hands. My breath got very heavy at that time, then she kissed the tip of my dick and i moaned ahhhh..... ummmm..... Then she
licked the side of my dick with her tongue, and then slowly took it in her mouth. When my dick entered her mouth it was like the best
feeling ever, it felt like so warm inside her mouth, when she took it in her mouth i moaned ohhhh shiiitttt..... ahhhhh...... Then she
started moving her head up and down on my dick. She started sucking it slowly, and i was like in heaven. After 1-2 minutes she increased
her speed a bit and i was moaning ahhhh ummmm yesssss..... Then i thought of removing my blindfold as she is busy in sucking my dick. Then
i removed opened my blindfold and removed it. The room was lil bit dark and the aromatic candles were lighten up on the side of the table
and coz of this there was some light in the room but not that much, then i looked down to know who is she, when i looked down i saw her
sucking my dick but was unable to recognise her face. Her face was covered with her hair as she got long hair. when i tried to hold her
hair she pushed me down on the bed with her one hand and i laid down on the bed and started enjoying it. But i was curious to know that
who is she, so after 1-2 minutes i held her hair with my one hand and rolled it around my hand. But was unable to see her face clearly as
she was busy in sucking my dick so cant see her face completely. Then she took my dick deep inside her mouth almost deepthroat and then i
moaned gosh you suck really well, so after that with my one hand from which i was holding her hair i started pushing her down towards my
dick forcing her to take it deep inside her mouth, when i did that she choked a bit and then started sucking it. When she took my dick
deep inside and choked i moaned ohhhhh godddd..... you are so good at it, when i said that she rolled her eyes upwards and our eyes met. I
looked deep in her eyes and she too looked deep in my eyes while sucking. I thought that i saw these eyes before. Her eyes were big, and
in some light of aromatic candles i saw she has done a smoky eye make up which is making her eyes really sexy. And now she was sucking me
while looking in my eyes. And me also looking in her eyes and pushing her towards my dick, in between i was moaning ahhhh... goddddd... u
suck really well.
After few minutes i was about to cum, and i said im about to cum so she increased her speed and while sucking with her one
hand she was making circular motion on my dick, i thought she will not allow me to cum inside her mouth, but i was surprised when i said i
am cuming then she took her hand away and started sucking my dick deeper, harder and faster, after few seconds i cumed in her mouth when i
cumed i held her hair with my both hands and pushed my dick deep in her mouth, she was choking at that time but i dint care i held my dick
deep in her mouth, i shoot out a huge load in her mouth shot after shot. When i finished i lyed on the bed breathing heavy, after few
seconds when i came back to my senses i lift my face up and saw her eyes, after that she lift her face up but it was not clear, then i got
up and came lil bit close and stopped, then from one of the candle light i saw her face and my heart skipped a beat, she was PREETI i
looked at her the cum was dripping out from the corner of her mouth.......!!!!
Then i heard the alarm in my phone and got up my heart was beating very fast, i was sweating, i
looked at the phone it was 5:00 in the morning and looked here and there, there is no one else apart me. It was a dream, a bad dream i thought.......!!!!!
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply
Puri story copy kr do jitni h apke pas
[+] 1 user Likes Devillalll's post
Like Reply
Sayad pics bhi the is story me
Like Reply
CHAPTER-1

It was a last semester of my Engineering, Placements were going on. And i got placed at one of the reputed company in Mumbai. Well i

was happy that i got the placement in a good company, I worked hard for it. Well since the childhood i was good in studies. I am from a

middle class family and i dont have a rich dad so i am not from those kind off guys who spent their dad's money on random things. I had to

think a lot while spending money. My dad is a govt servant he took a loan for my studies and i knew it that one day i have to repay all

the loans he took for my studies. So its a kind off pressure on me. And from the starting when i entered this college my focus was on

studies and to get placed in a good company. And now i am happy that i got a good package in this company.
It was a last day of our college, everyone in the college taking pictures, selfies etc etc...
And everyone was saying that keep in touch. I have very few friends in college as i am kind off studious type. Some of my friends was

taking pictures with girls, well i Dont had much interaction with girls of our class; So, i prefer to stay back but my friends called me

for a group pic tht's why i joined them. After that i said good bye to my frnds coz i was getting late for my train. So i picked up my

bags and started proceeding towards the main gate of our college. Then i took an auto from the outside of the college to the bus stand.

After few minutes when i reached the bus stand i booked a ticket from chandigarh to delhi. My family lives in delhi and i was studying in

chandigarh. So it was a 5-6 hours long journey. And in the whole journey i was sleeping coz i was tired. I reached delhi 7 PM in the

evening.

when i reached delhi i took a metro and get down to the nearest station where i live. It was a 5 minutes of walking distance from the

station to my house. When i reached home mom opened the door and got happy to see me. I touched my moms feet and went inside. My dad was

watching a TV at that time. I touched my dad's feet also and he blessed me. Then he asked me about my last day of the college, i told

everything but i dint tell him that i got the placement. Then i said that i am tired and wanna take some rest so i excused my self and

went inside my room and put my bags on the bed and lyed on the bed and dozed off.

After an hour i woke up and heard some loud voices downstairs, i knew that it is preeti talking to my dad.
Then she came to my room and said "aur hero agya" (she used to say me hero casually, as most of the sisters call their brothers). I turned

around and said "nhi abhi raste me hu". She said very funny, i opened my eyes and she was standing beside my bed, she was wearing a blue

jeans and a white-black stripe top. The jeans was till her ankles, she was wearing kinda skin tight jeans. And the top was looking very

good at her, it looks like a slim fit branded t op hugging her upper body pretty well.(I thought in my mind that my sisters dressing sense

become pretty well form the past years). She then pushed me and said "uth ja kitna soega". Then i said "let me sleep i am tired". (The

main reason i am not getting up was a hard on, boys can understand this problem, its normal when u wake up). So i closed my eyes and

pretending that i am sleeping. Then my sister lyed beside me on the bed and i got a strong aroma of her body. Then she started moving her

hand in my hair and said brother "i really missed you a lot i am happy that you are finally here". I turned my face towards her, she was

lying sideways on the bed resting her head on her hand. When i turned my face towards her, her cleavage was lil bit visible

so my eyes went on her cleavage for a second (In that second i managed to see that her both breast were touching each other and was Lil bit lifted

upwards, there was no gap in between her both breast, From that i got a hint that she is wearing a push up bra). After that i looked away,

but coz of aroma coming from her body and the view of her cleavage for a second i started getting hard more. But suddenly i felt guilty

that how can i think about my sis like that. We were talking about the time we used to spend with each other, And the time when we used to

hide the mistakes of each other from parents. We are very close since childhood, Then i looked in her eyes her eyes were moistened coz she

loves me a lot and missed me a lot. I also love her a lot and missed her a lot. So she gave me a hug, But the way she hugged me i dnt know

what should i say, it was the first time a girl hugged me like that, i felt her soft breast on my chest for the first time, with her one

hand she was holding my neck and her one hand was on my back. The way she hugged me i got to know that she missed me a lot, i also hugged

her back and my one hand was on her lower back and one hand was on her hair, and i was resting my head on her right shoulder. At the time

of hugging i felt that she got pretty changed, she is kinda grown up women now, I felt that she got perfect boobs, My hand which was on

her lower back i felt the curve of her waist that was quite nice, i felt the line on her lower back which is separating her back over her

top, and i am getting a very huge aroma of her hair and body. Than i got conscious i say to myself what am i doing she is my sister. So i

broke the hug and kissed her on her forehead and got up from the bed........!!
Like Reply
CHAPTER-2

When i got up from the bed i went to the washroom to pee and washed my face. I heard the voice of my sister when i was inside the

washroom, she was saying lets go for movies or shopping. Then i came out and said "Aaj hi aya hu or aaj hi chalne ko bol rhi hai" thoda

aram to karne de". Then she said "Itni der se to so rha hai". Then i said "Preeti its 8:45 PM now", "its late kal chalenge" i promise.

Then she said ok with a smile and left the room.

In the morning at 8:30 i woke up and went to the washroom. After 5 minutes i came out from my room and i was going

downstairs, but i stopped at the door of PREETI's room. I thought "ise bhi tang karta hu jaise wo mujhe kal sote time tang kar rhi thi". I

found that the door is not locked. I slightly opened the door and looked inside. There is no one else inside the room. I thought she will

be in the washroom, i went inside her room and looked around. Her room was neat and tidy, as you know girls like to keep their room neat

and tidy. Then i checked the washroom she was not inside. Then i thought where is she? So i came down and saw my dad was getting ready for

the office and having his breakfast. Mom was in the kitchen preparing the breakfast. I asked my mom where is PREETI? Mom said she has been

gone to the gym. I thought gym?? When did she joined the gym. Then i said ok. I was sitting on the dining table, and my dad left for the

office. My mom asked me what would i like to eat? I said anything. My mom gave me the aaloo prantha to eat, when i was eating my breakfast

someone knocked at the door, my mom opened the door it was preeti standing at the door. When she came inside my eyes got strucked on her,

she was looking stunning. She was wearing a cutsleeves crop top and she tied the knot of the top on the side of her waist. The top was of

deep neck her cleavage was visible, with the top she was wearing a black skin tight yoga pant which was showing the shape of her toned

thighs pretty well. There was a small gap between her top and the yoga pants which made her navel area visible.

For the first time i saw her navel area which was deep and perfect, she has a flat tummy. She came inside and sat on the chair beside me. She had tied her hair in

a bun. When she sat beside me i got an aroma of her sweat, she was lil bit sweaty. That aroma hit my mind like an aphrodisiac. I just

rolled my eyes on the sides where she was sitting, i saw that her top was opened from the sides there were only knots which she had tied.

I saw she was wearing a grey sports bra inside the top, i tried a lot not to look at her but i was helpless. The aroma of her sweat, her

dressing style, her navel, her perfect sweaty cleavage made me helpless. Then my sister told me "what are you eating aaloo prantha" and

laughed. Then i said "whats wrong in that", Then she said "there are lot of calories in it", "its not that healthy". While saying that she

told mom to bring oats for her. Then i said "its really tasty", then she said "you have to sacrifice a lil bit taste for the health". Then

i said i cant do this, not my cup of tea. I was kinda chubby at that time not much but lil bit.

After finishing my breakfast i asked my sister "so whats the plan today". She said "we will go for a movie and do

some shopping". Then i said ok. Then she said "be ready in an hour", I said ok. Then she finished her breakfast and got up and started

walking upstairs towards her room. My eyes followed her, but when her back came in front of my eyes i scanned her from top to bottom, when

i saw her ass in that tight yoga pants i said "fuck" in my mind, that was one of the hottest, sexiest and perfectly shaped ass i have ever

seen. When she was walking her ass was swinging left and right that was really amazing. When she left i thought what kind of brother i am,

looking my sister in wrong way thats really sick. I forgot all the incident that happened few minutes back. And got up and went upstairs

to my room. After half an hour i got a message on my phone from PREETI, she messaged me that be ready we have to leave in an hour. I

replied command accepted. I got up and took out my clothes from the wardrobe, i took out a shirt and a jeans. And then i went to the

washroom for a bath. After 15 minutes i came out from the bathroom, I stood in front of the mirror and started dressing. In the next 15

minutes i was ready. Then i took my wallet and came out from my room. I was going downstairs but i thought lets go to PREETI's room. I

knocked at the door she said come in, i went inside and saw her, she was standing in front of the dressing table and was combing her hair.

My eyes strucked at her, her back was in front of me. I was standing behind her. She was wearing black shorts which was quite tight, and

red top, My eyes popped out when i saw her toned thighs for the first time. Her thighs were milky white, her thighs were looking really

smooth, her perfectly toned thighs is the proof that she worked hard in the gym. It was quite difficult for me to remove my eyes from her

thighs, Then she looked at me from the mirror and said " what happened". I said "nothing". Then she smiled and turned towards me, when she

turned i saw her front part, i thought in my mind man why is she wearing a pushup bra again, she is making things difficult for me. But at

that time i just ignored all the thoughts. And said "chale". She said give me 5 minutes. i said ok, Then she took the bag with her and

wore normal heels. Then we came downstairs and said to mom that we are going for a movie will be back in the evening. Then i took the car

keys and came out from the house. She was walking behind me, i was about to sit in the car then she said "dont you have manners", i said

"what happened", then she said "open the door for me" then i sighed ohhh and said "you are not my GF", then she said "so what im a girl

and you have to treat me well". I said ok i opened the door for her, make her sit in the car. When she sat down i saw her thighs again and

then looked at her then she looked at me and smiled and said "all ok" then i said yea yea all ok. Then i closed the door and went inside

the car and started driving.......!!!!!!
Like Reply
CHAPTER-3
We droved off from the home towards the select city walk mall. The weather was good not hot asusual like the other days. While driving i
looked at preeti she was looking stunning from the side look. Some of her hair was coming on her face which was looking awesome. Then i
played the song "Galiyan from the movie Ek Villan" in the car. And she started singing along with that song. I looked at her when she was
singing, she was looking beautiful her lips were looking moistened and juicy coz of the gloss. Then she said "which movie are we going to
watch" i said "i dont know, lets see konsi movie ka show available hoga". Then she said "ok". While driving i stopped at one of the red
light. The red light was quite long of "90 seconds". Then i saw one of a guy who was passing by the side of our car, while passing he
looked inside the car at preeti and he stopped there for few seconds. And then he looked at Preeti's thighs. He checked her out completely
and went off by saying "Kya maal hai yr". Preeti completely ignored him and what he said. And then it was a green light and i put on the
gear and started driving. I heard that guy saying "Kya maal hai yr". Then i again looked at Preeti while driving, she was looking lil bit
angry. Then i said "What happened?" . Then she said "nothing just lil bit angry on that guy". Then i said "Leave it preeti you know these
guys are like this only, then why are you angry just ignore it". Then she said "yea you are right why am i spoiling my mood" after saying
this she managed to smile. But the words of that guy are coming to my mind again and again, i tried to ignore and concentrate on the
drive. But i was not able to ignore the words of that guy. I looked at Preeti and thought what that guy said about preeti "Kya maal hai
yr" I looked at her thighs, her thighs was shining in the sunlight. Then i looked at her face she was resting her head back on the seat
her eyes were closed. Then i looked down a bit to her neck and than a bit more down to her breast. My eyes becomes wide, the seat belt of
the car was going through in between her breast, and coz of this her top was quite tight from the breast. And the shape of her bra was
pretty much visible through her top. I was looking at her again and again, and the words of that guy "kya maal hai yr" was hitting my mind
continuously. I looked at her breast again and looked at her bra shape, then i thought if she was not wearing the top maybe half of her
boobs will be visible in this bra. Coz it was clearly visible from the shape of her bra that her bra is till her nipples only, and all the
part above it was naked. I sighed "wohhhhh" and ignored it and thought "What the fuck am i doing, she is my sister its not right".
After 30 minutes of drive we reached the Select city walk mall, I parked the car in the parking and we
came out from the car. We entered the mall, there were not much people coz it was a weekday. I saw some of guys paying attention to my
sister coz she was looking stunning, i felt proud that she was with me and most of the guys were being jealous of me. Then we went to the
box office and we were looking for a movie. It was 11.45 AM and we thought of watching "MAI TERA HERO". But the recent show of it was
housefull and the next show was pretty late. So i asked my sis "Now what, konsi movie dekhe". Then she checked the screens and said lets
watch "RAGINI MMS 2". Then i said "I think this is movie is not good". Then she said "Well lets see, there is no such show of the movie
Mai tera hero right now" and we cant wait so long for it. Then i said "OK" lets watch it. So i asked for two tickets of "RAGINI MMS 2".
The girl at the counter asked me "Sir do you want normal tickets or the recliner ones". Then i said "Normal ones". Then she looked at
preeti and asked me "would you like to take the corner seats sir". I was about to say no but dnt knw what came in my mind and i said "yes"
Then i took the tickets and we proceeded towards our "SCREEN". It was 11:50 AM and our show was on 12:00 PM so we had 10 minutes left for
our show to start. Then my sis said "lets take something to eat", then i said "what wud you like to eat". Then she said "lets see what all
they have". Then we reached at the food croner, and looked out something to eat. Then my sis said "she wants a Nacho meal for herself",
Then i said "OK". I ordered one Nacho meal for her and tub of popcorn and a coke for myself. Then we entered in the theatre and looked out
for our seat and settled down. There were not much people inside the theatre coz the movie was released few weeks back. And most of were
couples.
Now the light got dim in the theatre and everyone becomes quite. And the movie started. We both got relaxed and was watching the
movie. There was a first scene in the movie in which the girl was in mental assylum, and that scene was looking quite scary. I saw preeti
watching the movie seriously, that scene had quite scary moments and while watching the movie she got scared in between and held my hand
tightly. I started laughing at her and said "Dar gayi". Then she said "Its kinda scary". I said "ok". After that there comes a song called
"Baby doll mai sone di", in that scene sunny leone was looking damn hot i watched that song with my eyes wide open. And preeti looked at
me and said "Achi tarah se ghoorle", and then i smiled and said "she is looking hot so why not, and smiled". She also smiled.
Now the movie continues, While watching movie i saw preeti she was eating nachos. Then i asked her "hows the
movie"? Then she said "Its ok till now". And then i looked at the screen and started watching the movie. After that there was a scary
scene in the movie, we were watching it and while watching it suddenly "Preeti" held my arm with her hand and held it tightly. Then i said
"Are u scared?", then she said "Yea kind off". Then i said "Why all girls get scared so easily, i mean this scene is not that scary". Then
she laughed and said "Kaafi kuch pta hai ladkiyo ke baare me", Then i said "Its not like that, its true". She was still holding my arm
with her hand and was watching the movie. I looked at her hand which was holding my arms she has long fingers and pretty sexy nails. I did
not thought much and started watching the movie. Preeti was sitting close to me and she was kinda scary to, so to make here comfortable i
put my hand around her shoulder, when i put my hand around her shoulder she felt kinda comfortable and rested her head on my shoulder.
After few minutes later the bathroom scene came in which sunny leone was taking a shower and an actor came inside the bathroom.
When the actor came inside the bathroom sunny leone pulled him closer and started kissing him, they were kissing passionately. Sunny leone
pushed him against the wall and started kissing him. That scene was really hot. I was getting a lil bit hard on at that time. I rolled
down my eyes and looked at "Preeti" she was watching it without blinking her eyes. Then i just pulled preeti lil bit closer with my hand
on her shoulder. I got the aroma of her hair, then i saw the scene it was getting more and more hotter. Sunny leone was nude and the actor
was kissing her on her neck and lips wildly. Then i look around, the couple sitting in our front row was kissing, and i whispered in
"Preeti's" ears look at them. She looked at the couple and smile. When she smiled i got a lil bit courage and lowered my hand from her
shoulder to her waist and kept there. She dint say anything, she was busy in watching that scene. Then i caressed her waist a little i
thought goshhhhh...!! what waist line she has so curvy. All this was going really slowly and steady. I was getting really hard at that
time. And the "Sunny Leaone" was mind blowing in that scene. While kissing "Sunny Leaone" was moaning amazingly and it was really
difficult for me to control the hard on. Then i felt that "Preeti" is kinda breathing lil bit heavy. Then i caressed her waist more but
this time with lil bit more pressure. When i did that i heard that she sighed. I was caressing her waist and she dint say anything at that
time. And i felt that she had put her other hand on my chest near her face. This gave me a huge courage, so i went lil bit ahead. Now my
hand from the side of her waist reached close to her navel area. And i kept my hand there, first time my hand was so close to her navel
area. It was great feeling plus her hand on my chest. Then i again rolled down my eyes and saw her she was continuosly watching that
scene. Then i squeezed lil bit her navel area and she held my chest lil bit tight. And i started caressing her navel over her top, the top
was of a thin material so i was able to feel her deep navel. Then i squeezed her navel area again but with more pressure this time she
sighed.... and she kept her one hand on my neck this time. I felt her soft hands on my neck, Then i moved my hand lil bit up from her
navel and in respond she was caressing my neck with her hand. She was holding my neck like she was ready to kiss me. I kept my hand below
her boobs, i felt her bra below her boobs then i moved my hand down to her navel and this time i squeezed it bit harder and she sighed and
scratched my neck with her long nails lil bit. That was so turn on for mer when she scratched my neck. After that the scene got over but
we stayed in the same position, and i controlled myself and thought "what she will think of me".
Then i put my hand back on her shoulder. But she was still holding my neck. And the movie goes on, Now
there was an intermission, the light came on and we got apart then she said "she want to go washroom", then i said "OK". Then we came out
from the theatre and she went to the washroom and me too to the male washroom. I went inside and locked the door and adjusted my tent in
the jeans. I thought "man that was unbelievable", doing such things with my own sister. And i thought "she was also not showing any
objection". Then i washed my hand and came out and then i was waiting for her to come out. Then she came out after 5 minutes. Then i asked
"Why girls take so much time in the washroom and laughed?", And she also laughed, then she said "Coz we are girls and we have a lot of
things to do in washroom", I smiled and said "lets go otherwise we will miss our movie", Then she said "yea sure".
Then we came inside the theatre and settled down on our seats. There were some
advertisements going on on the screen. Moments later, the light got dim and the movie resumed. This time without any hesitation i put my
arm around her shoulder and she too rested her head on my shoulder in no seconds. After few minutes a song came in the movie, it was quite
romantic and sensual song. "Sunny leone" was wearing a red one piece in that song and her cleavage was very much visible and she was
looking hot as hell as always. She was lying inside the bathtub filled with water and rose petals in it. Some on the rose petals were on
her cleavage and the actor took one of the rose petal from her cleavage and rubbing that rose petal on her cleavage and then on her lips.
And as he did that sunny gasped for air. This scene was pretty sensual. I noticed Preeti was completely in the scene and was moving her
fingers on my chest a bit. As she did that, i moved down my hand on her waist again and squeezed a bit she didn't say anything. This time
i kept on caressing her waist, After that there was a bed scene in the song "Sunny leone" was lying on the bed and the actor was
completely on top of her kissing her neck and lips. While watching that scene i kept my hand on "Preeti's" navel, and started caressing
her navel. I felt that "Preeti" was breathing lil bit heavy. I rolled down my eyes and my eyes popped out "Fuck" her cleavage was visible,
man that was really deep i thought. Her perfect cleavage was making me hard, then i moved my hand which was working on her navel till it
came in touch with her boobs. She took a deep breath at that time and held my neck straightly with her hands. When she took a deep breath
her boobs goes up and down. Man that whole scene was mind blowing. I was kinda out of control, and I tried to make full use of that
situation coz I was not in my senses by then. I tried to get some more of her boobs. My thumb was brushing her boobs coz her boobs were
moving up n down every time she took a breath. Then i encircled her navel few more times with my finger. Then i was trying to trace her
nipples and finally when I felt them for the first time, she scratched my neck with her long nails and moved her eyes from the screen and
burried her face inside my chest. I pulled her lil bit closer, she lifted her face a lil bit and her lips touched my neck gently. At that
time i forgot the movie, i was able to feel her breath on my neck. As her lips touched my neck a shock ran through my whole body. We
stayed in the same situation for 2-3 minutes and then she moved her face down and started watching the movie. Now the song has ended and
my hand was still below her boobs and we watched the rest of the movie in the same position.
Now the movie was finished and we proceeded towards the exit. We were quite coz of the things that happened in the
theatre. So i asked her "hwz the movie?" to break the ice. She said "it was good". Then i said "only good" and i smiled, she smiled back
and said "scary and erotic", then i laughed and said "yea". Now we became normal while talking. Then "Preeti" said "Lets go for shopping".
Then i said "ok lets go". We went to the "Vero moda" showroom. I asked "Preeti" "what do you want?". She looked puzzled and said "Mmm
maybe denim short or may be cotton shorts". So One sales girl came to us to help us out. Preeti asked her for some denim shorts. The
sales girl shows her some denim shorts. Then "Preeti" selected 2-3 shorts from them and went inside the trail room to try the shorts.
After 1-2 minutes she came out wearing the first short. That short was slightly above her knees. She asked me, "Hwz it?". I said,
"looking nice". The short was slightly loose from her thighs, i looked at them and said "Isn't it slightly loose from your thighs". She
said "yea". I looked at her thighs, no doubt her thighs were looking very very sexy but the shorts was slightly loose. So she said "let me
try another one". She went inside the trail room and came out after a minute. I looked at her my eyes popped out the shorts were fitting
her amazingly. The shorts was micro and was very much above her knees.
Then she turned around in front of me to give me 360 degree view. The shorts were sticking to her ass. I was getting a hard on at that
time but i controlled myself. Then i said "you are looking awesome in this short". Then she said "ok" & put that shorts in her select
list. Then she took a white colour short Which was of cotton. She went to the trial room and came out. And asked me "Hwz this?", I said in
my mind "FUCK" this short was really tight than previous one, she turned around, her ass was looking in great shape in that short.
I said "Mind blowing, this is better than the previous one". She said "Lets take both of them". Then she took both the shorts and we paid
the bill and came out. Then i said "Now what?". Then she said "Lets look out for some top". We went to the "Mango" showroom for the top.
We looked out different tops but none of them was good. Finally i saw a top and asked preeti to try it. She said "its looking good". She
went to the trial room and came out after a minute. It was a pink colour crop to till below her boobs. I saw preeti wearing that top she
was looking stunning. I saw her navel which i caressed in the theatre over her top, her navel was looking deep and really sexy. The top
was off from her left shoulder her black bra strap was visible on her shoulder. The top was fitting her really nice, specially from her
boobs.
Then i said "Preeti its looking awesome", Then she said "yea its nice". Then she said "I m buying this one". Then we paid the bill and
came out from the showroom. Then i said "Lets go home, its quite late". Then she said "yea sure". Then we went to the parking and took our
car and came back home.
Few days passed like this only with few teasing in between us. Meanwhile my offer letter came and the date of joining was one week away.
All of my family members were happy and so I was, but I found preeti a lil upset. She was a bit frustrated and angry all the week. I
noticed this when I broke the news for the first time. Later the night before I have to leave for Mumbai, I knocked her door after dinner.
She opened the door and was behind the door. "what is it?", she said. I noticed some anger in her voice plus her eyes were a bit
moistened. She was looking so cute at that time. I said, "I want to talk with you". She asked with anger, "what do you wanna talk about?".
I just smiled at her, "let me come na preeti".
She opened the door and started walking back to her bed. I closed the door behind me. She went up and sat on the bed with her back resting
on the wall. I sat on one corner and was looking at her cute face in the dim light of the night lamp. And when I looked more closely, I
found the traces of tears flowing down her face. I put my hand on her hand which was on her thigh.
"Preeti", was the word that came out of my mouth. She looked at me, deep down in my eyes. And her eyes got teary again. "I'll miss you too
Preeti", I said looking in her eyes. She jumped and hugged me the moment I said that and started sobbing like a child. I put my arms
around her and hugged her back. She rested her head on my shoulder and kept sobbing. I patted her back softly as I felt her tears on my
shoulders. She softly said in a trembling voice, "bhaiya, I don't want you to go" & wrapped her arms tight around me. I started rubbing
her back to make her calm down. That was the most alive moment of my life. We stayed in that position for few minutes and then I broke the
hug & took her face in my hands. Her eyes were down so I lifted her face up n wiped her tears off & kissed her on her forehead. Now she
looked at me & I smiled back at her. Innocent was the only thing that came up in my mind.
"Promise me that you will not forget me after going up there", she said. "Never in my life", I said and kissed her hand. Then I adjusted
my self on the bed taking the support of head rest. She rest her head on my chest, cuddled me and slept after a while clutching her
fingers in mine holding it tight as if she's never gonna leave them. I was rubbing her back and my eyes got moistened. Half an hour later
when I found her deep in sleep, I swiftly moved her and made her comfortable with the blankets & stepped down from the bed. Before moving
out I looked at her face & thought in my mind, "how lucky I am to have her". Kissed her forehead once again & moved out from her room closing the door.
In the morning i booked a cab to the airport. I touched my parents feet and they blessed me. I looked around and i couldn't find "preeti", i thought she must be sleeping so i dint bother to wake her up. After that i left for the airport.
Like Reply
CHAPTER - 4
ACT - MUMBAI
I reached mumbai around 10:00 AM. I took my luggage and proceeded towards the exit. I came outside from the airport, and looking for a
cab. The weather in mumbai was good, not hot like delhi, It was quite cool at 10:00 AM. I asked one of a cab driver that i want to go
"ANDHERI WEST" near "BHUVANS COLLEGE". He said ok, and then i put my luggage and hoped inside the car. The driver started driving and i
saw a huge traffic. I thought lot of traffic here and people says that delhi has a lot of traffic. I saw people around and most of them
are looking in a hurry. Well "Andheri west" is around 7-8 KMS away from "Santacruz airport". But that 7-8 kms looked like 70-80 km coz of
a huge traffic out there. After 45-50 minutes i reached "Andheri west". Well "Andheri" the largest suburb of Mumbai, Andheri, is home to a
large number of shopping malls, restaurants and a series of residential complexes. The Andheri train station is one of the busiest
stations in the city. Many firms and business processing centers have opened up in the Chakala area of Andheri, in recent years. Over and
above, Andheri is a great place to live in, and individuals who prefer the fast paced life are sure to love it.
I reached my friends buliding he was my college mate and we both got placed to mumbai. He is living with
his relatives. The flat was on 6th floor, i took the lift and reached the 6th floor. I rang the bell, a lady in her mid forties came to
open the door. She looked at me and said "Are u JOHN?", i said "yes". Then she said "come in". I came inside, the house was well
furnished, it looks like that they are rich coz they have a well furnished flat in a good locality. I asked aunty "where is rahul?", She
said "He is in a washroom". I said "ok". After 5 minutes rahul came and we hugged, He said "Nice to meet u buddy", i said "same here bro".
Then he took me to the guest room and i put my luggage and we lyed on the bed. We started talking about the random stuffs like college,
girls and yea mumbai too. We spent rest of the night like this only. For next 2 days he showed me the places around. One thing which I
like the most about Mumbai is that everyone here is engaged into something. Trying so hard to fulfill their dreams. This city always has
something to offer. So many opportunities, you just need to look at them.
2 days later, it was the day of my joining & the moment I entered the campus, I knew this is it "my dream". It took me a while to adjust
with the working atmosphere over here. My boss, my colleagues (specially girls) every one was very supportive. Slowly I got used the work
and all(hanging around the locals). As you all know me by now that I'm a shy kind of guy. So it was hard for me to engage with the girls
in the office. Some of them were too hot to be out of my reach. I mean why would they take interest in me(being a nerd till now with such
a fluffy body). But anyways my hand saved my life( boys will know understand this easily). After a month came the day for which every
employee wait for - "THE SALARY DAY". As it was my first salary, so my colleagues asked me to throw a party for them even I was so happy.
"OH MAN, the feeling to getting your first salary, a moment that you can never forget till death". So we decided that we will go for disc
as it was Friday.
I was coming back home from the office, while coming back i thought "one month passed away so easily". In that one month we
shifted to a flat nearby of our office. I thought of calling preeti coz it was a special day for me, i got my first salary. Before calling
preeti i called my mom and talked with her for a while. She asked me about my office, with whom i live, where i live in mumbai and how is
mumbai? After talking to my mom i called Preeti. She picked her phone on the forth ring. I said "Hello". She replied "Hey brother im
missing you so much and i hate you, you are calling me after so many days", then i explained her that i was kinda busy with my work so
hardly get time, and i told her that i got my first salary today. She was ver happy. In that happiness i can sense that she was missing
me, it was clear from her voice that she is missing me, even im missing her so much. I talked with her for few minutes and hung up.
I reached my flat and lyed on my bed, I was kinda tired. I thought that i have to buy some new clothes for the evening
party. So i asked my friend that if he wud like to join me as im going for a shopping. He said ok fine lets go. We went to "Infinity Mall"
and i bought a pair of jeans and one shirt and one T-shirt. Then we came back to our flat. Then i went for a bath, after a bath i saw the
time, It was 9:00 PM so i dressed up and was ready for the evening party.
Well it was my first salary so i thought of giving a nice party. So everyone told me that "POISON" club will be
good. Well i reached the Poison club at 9:30 PM. The club is in Bandra itself. After few minutes i saw my friends coming, I saw a pretty
lady with them also. I saw her she was wearing Black one piece dress, her name was "Ritika Arora". My friends told me that she is in our
office also but in other team. I said "OK". I said "Hi im John" to Ritika, She said "Hi, nice meeting you". I said "Nice to meet you too".
Let me tell you more about "Ritika", She was around 5.5 or 5.6 in height. Fair complexion, as she was from punjab. She has a curvy figure,
the dress which she was wearing suits her. She was looking hot, her cleavage was popping out. Her dress was till her knees, she has
amazing thighs. I glanced at her thighs, it was amazing but then i thought her thighs are not as toned and milky as "Preeti". I said "Lets
go" inside.
We entered the club. It was a A genuine superclub on Bandra's trendy Waterfield Road, Poison attracts the bright and the beautiful
from the North Mumbai suburbs. All the usual international nightclub features – plasma screens, lightshows, massive sound systems and
air-conditioning capable of cooling even the biggest crowds are there. There are two rooms with different DJs playing hip-hop, mainstream
dance and Bollywood beats. The members' area attracts plenty of big name celebs.
There was a decent crowd in the club and the music was loud. There were nice flashing lights inside. Mostly
couples were there, some people were dancing, some were sitting on the couch talking to their partners, some were at the bar. We went to
the nearby couch and sat on the couch. I asked my friends that "what they want to drink", Ritika told me that "she wants a glass of
wine", my other frnds told me that "they want beer". I gave the order to the waiter and after few minutes waiter brought us the drinks
that we ordered. We finished our drinks, Me and my friends did bottoms up and Ritika was drinking the wine slowly. So me and my friends
hit the dance floor. There was a crowd on the dance floor sometimes i got the push from the other people. After few minutes later Ritika
also joined us. We all were dancing together. After few minutes we all had drunk the beer again and hit the dance floor ather that. This
time my friends left me and Ritika alone while dancing. Ritika seems quite drunk after few glasses of beer and a wine. We were dancing
together now and i was also feeling nice with her. Ritika was dancing really well the way she was grinding her ass and shaking her booty
was outstanding. At one point i was behind her dancing and i held her from her waist she dint said anything, she just looked behind at me
and continued dancing. I was also quite high at the time coz of music and beer and a really hot girl dancing with me. While dancing i
hugged her tight from behind and dancing, i dnt know what came in my mind i tried to kiss her neck from behind but she pushed me back. And
said "i'm dancing with u it doesnt mean that i like u or u can do anything with me". "I'm dancing with you coz its your party". "She told
me that have u seen yourself in the mirror?","Just look at u an overweight nerdy person". After saying this she left the party and i felt
really upset coz this was the first time that any girl insulted me. I told my friends "that i'm going home coz i'm not feeling well". I
reached home and lyed in my bed and that insulting scenes was coming in my mind again and again. So i started thinking of Preeti coz i
knew she loves me the way i'm. I started thinking of Preeti to ignore that disc scene. And when i was thinking of Preeti the old memories
flashed back in my mind like that car incident when we were going to the mall for a movie, That incident when i saw her in gym wear she
was sweating and looking gorgeous and the incident that happened in the movie theatre. While thinkig of all these incidents i dozzed off.
It was another hectic day for me got too much work (I thought in my mind while proceeding towards
the office elevator). I went inside the elevator and pressed the button of upper basement. After few seconds i reached the basement where
my car was parked. It was 11.30 in the night so there were no people in the parking except me. I went towards my car and opened it and
threw my bag inside then went inside the car and started the engine. I put on some music in my car to relax a bit, and droved off outside
the office building. As it was quite late in the night so the traffic was low and i reached my flat in 15-20 minutes.
I parked the car in my parking and took the bag and proceeded towards the elevator. My flat is
on 10th floor so it took nearly 30-40 seconds to reach on the 10th floor. I came out from the elevator and proceeded towards my flat. Then
i rang the bell but no one came to open the door i thought my frnds got slept or may be busy in watching movies. Then i again rang the
bell and no one came to open the door, i was feeling exhausted coz i was really tired at that time. Then i banged the door after ringing
the bell one more time, after 1-2 minutes the door got opened and i went inside the lights were off and there was a darkness inside the
flat. I looked around to see who opened the door, and in the same time someone blindfolded me. I said whose that, then someone hushed in
mye ears Shhhhhhh......!! I got a strong smell of a lady perfume, it was of a "COCO CHANEL" perfume, i knew this smell coz my Ex
girlfriend used it often. I asked whose this, but no one answer my question after that someone hushed in my ear in a very seductive voice
come with me, It was a girls voice, i thought she is my Ex GF but then i thought why would she come here we had a breakup 6 months ago.
Then she held my hand and taking me along with her, her hands were soft. Then she took me to the bedroom and pushed me on the bed slowly,
i went down on the bed and then i said who are you? What do you want?. Then she sat on my lap with each legs on either side and place a
finger on my lips, and hushed in my ear Shhhhhh....!!
When she hushed in my ear i got a aroma of her body it was kinda erotic, but at the same time i was confused who is
she. Then she pushed me on the bed with her both hands, and gave a peck of kiss on my lips, and went down slowly towards my neck and
kissed on the both sides of my neck, my breath got lil bit heavier. While kissing my neck she opened the first 3 buttons of my shirt and
went down to kiss my chest, i was so confused at tht time, i was enjoying it but i dont know who is she so it was like confusing situation
for me. After kissing my chest she went down slowly and slowly, and opened my belt and took it out and threw it away, i heard the noise of
the belt when she threw it away. Then i was about to open my blindfold but she held my hands and not allowed me to open the blindfold.
Then she unbuttoned my trouser and pulled it down, then i said what u want, then again she said Shhhhhhh.......!!
She pulled my toruser down and i lifted my butt up so that she can pulled it down
easily. Then i felt her hands, she was rubbing my dick over my underwear and in no time she took it out and started moving it up and down
with her hands. My breath got very heavy at that time, then she kissed the tip of my dick and i moaned ahhhh..... ummmm..... Then she
licked the side of my dick with her tongue, and then slowly took it in her mouth. When my dick entered her mouth it was like the best
feeling ever, it felt like so warm inside her mouth, when she took it in her mouth i moaned ohhhh shiiitttt..... ahhhhh...... Then she
started moving her head up and down on my dick. She started sucking it slowly, and i was like in heaven. After 1-2 minutes she increased
her speed a bit and i was moaning ahhhh ummmm yesssss..... Then i thought of removing my blindfold as she is busy in sucking my dick. Then
i removed opened my blindfold and removed it. The room was lil bit dark and the aromatic candles were lighten up on the side of the table
and coz of this there was some light in the room but not that much, then i looked down to know who is she, when i looked down i saw her
sucking my dick but was unable to recognise her face. Her face was covered with her hair as she got long hair. when i tried to hold
herhair she pushed me down on the bed with her one hand and i laid down on the bed and started enjoying it. But i was curious to know that
who is she, so after 1-2 minutes i held her hair with my one hand and rolled it around my hand. But was unable to see her face clearly as
she was busy in sucking my dick so cant see her face completely. Then she took my dick deep inside her mouth almost deepthroat and then i
moaned gosh you suck really well, so after that with my one hand from which i was holding her hair i started pushing her down towards my
dick forcing her to take it deep inside her mouth, when i did that she choked a bit and then started sucking it. When she took my dick
deep inside and choked i moaned ohhhhh godddd..... you are so good at it, when i said that she rolled her eyes upwards and our eyes met. I
looked deep in her eyes and she too looked deep in my eyes while sucking. I thought that i saw these eyes before. Her eyes were big, and
in some light of aromatic candles i saw she has done a smoky eye make up which is making her eyes really sexy. And now she was sucking me
while looking in my eyes. And me also looking in her eyes and pushing her towards my dick, in between i was moaning ahhhh... goddddd... u
suck really well.
After few minutes i was about to cum, and i said im about to cum so she increased her speed and while sucking with her one
hand she was making circular motion on my dick, i thought she will not allow me to cum inside her mouth, but i was surprised when i said i
am cuming then she took her hand away and started sucking my dick deeper, harder and faster, after few seconds i cumed in her mouth when i
cumed i held her hair with my both hands and pushed my dick deep in her mouth, she was choking at that time but i dint care i held my dick
deep in her mouth, i shoot out a huge load in her mouth shot after shot. When i finished i lyed on the bed breathing heavy, after few
seconds when i came back to my senses i lift my face up and saw her eyes, after that she lift her face up but it was not clear, then i got
up and came lil bit close and stopped, then from one of the candle light i saw her face and my heart skipped a beat, she was PREETI i
looked at her the cum was dripping out from the corner of her mouth.......!!!!
Then i heard the alarm in my phone and got up my heart was beating very fast, i was sweating, i
looked at the phone it was 5:00 in the morning and looked here and there, there is no one else apart me. It was a dream, a bad dream i
thought.......!!!!!
Like Reply
Aage badhao
Like Reply
I was sweating when i woke up after that dream, it was really a disturbing plus erotic dream for me, I had a night fall too. I got up from the bed and went to the washroom, i washed my face and changed my underwear and came back and laid down on the bed. I try to sleep again but that dream was disturbing me, how can i think about my sister like this, she is so loving and caring, i felt kinda guilty at that time. I was not able to sleep then i got up and stood in front of the mirror and looking in the mirror. While looking in the mirror the words from that girl "Ritika Arora" came into my mind which she said to me. I looked myself closely and thought that whatever she said to me was right. Those words from her mouth pricked my heart. Then i decided that i will change myself and i will show that bitch who am i ?
Now its 9 AM in the morning and i was getting ready for the office i had my breakfast and went for the office. After 15-20 minutes i reached the office, and i went to my cubical and sat down. Then the dream about the last night came into my mind again, i tried not to think about it much it was just a dream nothing else. I gathered my focus on the words that Ritika said to me last night. Then i said in my mind she has to pay for this.
In the lunch break i went to the office canteen for a lunch, i saw Ritika standing a few meters away from me. I looked at her and she looked at me and said something in her friends ear, and then she made a face while looking at me and went off. After the lunch break i started doing my work, and simultaneously i was thinking i have to change myself.
Its 6 PM and i was about to leave the office, i wrap up the work and took my bag and went to the elevators, i pressed the button of the elevator and the elevator was coming down from the above floor. When the door of the elevator opened i saw "Ritika" with her friend in the elevator, she looked at me but i did not get inside the elevator. I took the stairs and went down. I took my bike and droved off towards my flat. When i reached my flat i threw my bag away and laid down on the bed, then i opened my laptop and searched the near by gyms. There i got to know about the gym its name was "Talwalkars Gym". It was in the bandra itself. I changed my clothes and went to the gym. I reached the gym and met with the manager over their he showed me the gym and told me about the memberships and all. The gym was really nice having world-class equipments, certified team of master trainers, dieticians and Physiotherapist. It also have the facility of cardio training, weight training, steam/sauna,aerobics,yoga,spic cycle studio,spa and many more. I took the membership of one year and paid the amount and get back to my flat.
Next day in the morning i went to the gym and meet the trainer which was assigned to me. First of all he checked my weight, height and all the body measurments. My height - 6 feet, Weight - 85kg, chest - 44, arms - 14, waist - 34. After all the checkups he asked for my goals, like "wht kinda physique i want". I told him i wanna be lean and muscular. He said "ok". Then we went for the stretching session and then he told me to do cardio for 40 minutes and afer tht a bit of weight training. After my gym session i was really tired. Then he said "john, u have to work really hard, and i will make a plan for you, which includes your nutrition your workout etc etc". I said "ok". He said "ok john see you tomarrow". I came back to my flat and got ready quickly for the office and left for the office. That day there was not much work in the office so i came home early. Now all of my focus was on changing myself.
After 9 months:-
I woke up in the morning and stood in front of the mirror, i was shirtless. I was really very happy coz i hae transformed myself completely. While looking in the mirror i was feeling happy. I got lean and muscular with my hard work. Now my current measurments is
weight - 74kg, chest - 42, arms - 16, waist - 30, the perfect physique. I also have 6 packs, and it all happend coz of my hard work, descipline, dedication and consistency. In these 9 months i not only change myself completely but also worked hard in the office as well and my manager was also very happy coz of my performance. Now i took out my phone and clicked a pic of myself shirtless and posted it on my fb account. I dint show my results to anyone in these 9 months. Then i went to the bathroom and got ready for the office. I checked my phone there was a lot of fb notifications there. I checked the notifications there were so many likes and comments on the pic. I noticed that "Ritika also liked the pic". Then i reached office most of the guys are staring at me, they are surprise by my looks. I also changed my dressing style i started wearing slim fitted clothes. I got couple of compliments from my team mates. In the lunch time i met "Ritika in the cafetaria". She looked at me and smiled i also smiled. Then she came up and sit on my table and said "HI". I said "Hello, Hw r u?".
She said "she is fine". Then she said "you are completely changed and smiled". I said "yea sort off and smiled back". So while having a lunch we talked. In the evening when i rached home i got a message of "Ritika on fb". She said "she forgot to take my number". I replied her back with my number. Then we started chatting on whtsapp.
Now we started chatting till late night. Sometimes she used to call me as well. After 2 weeks, when i reached home
from office she called me, i picked up the phone then she said "Hey john, im thinking of going to the disc wud u like to join me". I said "yea sure, at wht time?". She said "around 9PM". I said "ok". After half n hour i went to the washroom for a bath and came out. Then i wore a white t-shirt with blue denims and a nice pair of shoes. Then i reached "Ritika's flat", she was wating outside her flat for me. She was looking damn hot. She was wearing a "Red one piece above her knees with a deep neck". I said "u looking gorgeous", she said "thx."
And then she said "ur looking hot", i said "thx, can we go now". She smiled and sit down in the car. After few minutes later we reached the "AER" club. It was on 34th floor. The club was really very nice with open-air rooftop bar at the Four Seasons hotel with cocktails, champagne and tapas, plus DJs. We spent a good time together there and have a couple of drinks together. Now its around 12 in the night and we are about to leave. I put my arm around her waist this time, Coz she seems a bit drunk. We reached the elevator and got inside the elevator. The door got closed and "Ritika" was continuously staring at me. I also looked at her in her eyes. Then we reached the parking area and get inside our car. I looked here and there there was no one and it was a bit dark in the parking area. I thought its the right time to approach. So i looked at her, she was already looking at me. I said well "Ritika" i had a good time with u, she said "me too". Then i looked again here and there and hold her hand. I said "Ritika" i wanna say something, she said "bolo, im listening". Then i looked here and there for the final time to check is there anyone else. Then i pull my seat a bit back and looked at her. Then i said "Ritika", she said "yes bolo", then i pulled her towards me and said "i cant wait more" and started kissing her. I was amazed by her reaction, she was responding preety well and wild. while kissing i make her sit in my lap. I tild my head to the other side and kissed her lips more. She was kinda moaning while kissing and kinda riding me while kissing. Then i put my hands on her ass and squeezed a bit she got wild by tht. She bit my lower lip when i did tht. Then i slowly took her lower lip and sucked it, i was going smooth but she was wild, she started pulling my hair while kissing and pushed her tongue in my mouth. I sucked her tongue and we both were breathing heavily at tht time. Then i moved down to her neck and started kissing her neck. She maoned slowly ahhhhh....... johnnnnn... ahhhhhh ummmmm.... then i slolwy bit her neck she moaned ahhhhhhhh... fuck...... then i move down to her cleavage and kissed her cleavage, she was moaning continuously. She was caressing my hair at the same time. Then i stopped and asked her "wanna come to my flat". She said "offcourse and started kissing me".
After few minutes i stopped her and said "ok let me drive otherwise we will not reach at my flat". We both laughed and then she move away from me and sat down on the passenger seat. When i was driving she was caressin my chest feeling every bit of it. While doing that she move down her hand to my dick. I said "control Ritika, we are about to reach in few minutes". Then she said "Ok in a meantime let me do something" she went down and opened the zip of my jeans and took out my dick and started sucking it. I moaned fuckkk.... ritika plz let me drive ahhhhh........ but she wont listen and continue sucking my dick. After a minute i hold her hair with one hand and was driving at the same time. I was moaning ahhhaaaahhhhhh...... ritkiaaaaaa... fuck yessss..... ahhhhhh goshh......... She was gud in giving BJ.
After 5 minutes we reached my flat. we went to my room and closed the door. I pushed her against the wall and started kissing her like a hungry guy. She was equally hungry like me responding wildly. While kissing i lift her up and she crossed her legs around my waist. Then we moved to the bed, i threw her on the bed and got on top of her and started kissing and biting her neck like a mad dog. I pressed her boobs harder while kissing her neck. The i got up a bit and hold her shoulder strap of her dress and tore it and started kissing her neck and shoulder. Then she removed my tshirt and started biting my shoulder and neck. In a few minutes we got nude. Then i took the condom out from the side drawer of the bed. And insrted my dick in one shot inside her she moaned loud ahhhhhh......... and i started thrusting her.
We were in a missionary pose, while thrusting her i was also kissing her. In between when i gave her harder stroke she bit my lips in passion. Now i was about to cum so i stopped kissing her and i went down to her neck and started giving her harder strokes. SHe was moaning ahhhhh.. yeaaahhhh...... john...yesss.... like this yess....... Now im finally about to cum, i started biting her neck while giving her harder strokes, when i cummed i bit her neck like hell and remained on top of her for a while. After tht i lay down beside her and we both were breathing heavily.
Like Reply
CHAPTER - 6
Next morning i woke up around 10 AM it was saturday so we have an off from office. I looked at "Ritika" she was still asleep. She was laying naked beneath the sheet, her dress was on the floor and her bra and panty was also on the floor. I took my jeans from the floor and opened my wardrobe and put the jeans in the wardrobe and took the shorts and wore it. Then i went to the washroom and got freshed and went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast for myself. I came with the bowl of oats in my bedroom. "Ritika" was still asleep, i slowly woke her up she opened her eyes and said "Good Morning honey", i gave a peck in her lips and said "Good Morning". She got up a bit and rolled the sheet around her body to cover herself and went to the washroom to get fresh. In the mean time i finished my breakfast. She came out and opened my wardrobe and took out a shirt and wore it. The shirt was quite big for her, it was till above her kness. Then she took her panty from the floor and wore it and then came on the bed and sit beside me. I asked her "what wud u like to eat?". She said "you", i smiled. Then she said you are quite gud in bed and i replied "You too". Then we both laughed, then i asked her "So, can i drop you at ur flat?". She said "Yea but one thing before it". I asked "what?". Then she got up and sit on my lap with legs on either side. I said "I think ur not in a mood to go to ur flat". Then she kissed me on the lips, the kiss was smooth we both were not in hurry. Then she took my lower lip in between her lips and pulled it and stopped. She looked into my eyes, I asked "wht hpnd?". She said "I wann be ur GF". I looked back in her eyes. I said "dont you think you are going too fast?". She said "i dont believe in wasting time". Then i said "me too", after saying this i pull her up a bit and make her lay on the bed and came on top of her and i kissed her lips. Then i stopped and said "Ritika lets go now, i have some work". She said "lets do it na", I smiled and said "not now, wait for it". (I dont want to be in love with her, i just want to make her my slut, to take my revenge). She said "For how long should i wait?", I said "not much, but you can do one thing for me". She asked "wht?". I got up and sit on her upper body with legs on either side. Then i said "You can suck me off now". I pulled down my shorts while saying this and put my dick in her mouth. She started sucking it ummmmmm...... she was maoning while sucking it. I hold her hair and started moving my hips. I was maoning ahhhhhhh.... ritikaaaaaaa..... ummmmmmm ............ yessss... u bitch.....suck it harder. She was sucking it slolwy and deeper. Then i hold the bed with both of my hands and started thrusting her mouth harder and faster. She was holding my hips in between to slow me down but i moved her hands away everytime. I said ahhhhhhh.... bitch.....yesssss....... this is how u like it ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.............she was choking in between, After a few minutes later i was about to cum so i started thrusting her harder when i cummed i hold the bed with one hand and with other hand i hold her hair and choked her and shoot out my load deep in her mouth. Then i lay beside her breathing heavy, she said "You are so wild". I looked at her and smiled. Then she went to the washroom and took her clothes with her to get ready. I got up and take out the t-shirt from my wardrobe and wore it. After few minutes later she came out from the washroom and then we ahead towards her flat.
Like Reply
CHAPTER - 7
It was a sunday and i was watching a movie on my laptop, my phone rang, it was mom's call. I picked up the call and said "Namastey mom".
How are u doing? Mom replied "I am fine, hwz your job going?". I said "Its going fine, and asked hwz dad?". Then mom said "They are not well". I asked "what happened?". Mom said "Accident". I asked "How did it happen?". She said "Your dad was crossing the road and someone hit him by the car and ran away". Then i asked "Is he ok now?". Mom said "Yea, but unconcious most of the time coz of high morphine." I got tensed and said "Mom im coming tomarrow ok". Then she said "Its ok i will handle". I said "no mom im coming".There are lot of things to do how can you handle all alone. Then she hung up. I laid down on the bed and called my manager. I explained him all the story, he said "ok John you can go, i will take care of everything in the office". After that i opened "Make My Trip site" and booked the flight tickets of the next day from Mumbai to Delhi. After that i called Ritika to tell her that im going home tomarrow for a weak to see my dad, He is not well. SHe said "ok, have a safe journey, I love you". I said "I love you too and hung up".
Next day i took a cab to airport and reached the airport 1 hour before the time. I entered the airport and checked in. And soon the announcement held and i proceeded to board the flight. The flight was on time and i reached delhi on exact time. Then i took a cab from their and went to home. When i reached home i ring the door bell, after few seconds later mom opened the door. Mom looked at me and was surprised to see the change in me. I said "namastey mom" and touched her feet. She said "namastey beta". I came inside and asked "howz dad?, Where is he?". Then i went to the bedroom and saw my dad laying on the bed unconcious. There was an injury on his head and leg. Then i said "Mom dont take tension im here now". Then i went to my room upstairs and put my bag in the almirah and came downstairs. Mom made a coffee for me and asked "What happened to you?, you got really slim". I said "yea mom i was working out from the last 9-10 months". Then i asked "where is preeti?". Mom said "Her campus placement is going on so she used to come late in the evening and she is busy these days". I said "ok". Then i asked "Mom wht are the doctors saying about dad?". She said "They told to take care of him coz he is not able to do regular stuffs on his own". I said "Ok mom, dont take tension i will take care of everything". After finishing my
coffee i said "Mom im going to take rest". She said "OK".I got up with a knock on my door, I saw the clock it was 7 in the evening. I said come in, then the door opened and there was preeti on the door, she came inside and said "Tum kab aaye?, bataya bhi nhi". While saying that she was coming towards me near the bed. I saw her after a long time she dint changed but become more beautiful than before. I can see her walking towards me, at the time it feels like she was walking towards me in a slow motion. She was wearing formal clothes. She was wearing a well fitted trouser of black colour and an off white shirt which was fitting her realy well. I got up a bit on the bed and she sat beside me on the bed and looked at me. She got stunned and was looking at me without blinking her eyes. Then she said "What happened to you?, how come you become so fit?". I said "Nothing, i was working out from the last 9-10 months thats it". She said "God job brother looking handsome". I said "Thankyou sister" She said "why dint you tell me that you are coming?". I said "i heard the news about dad and dint get a chance to inform you". I said "you in formal clothes", i teased her a bit coz she rarely wear formal clothes. She hit me with her hand on my hand and smiled and said "Stupid placements are going on in the college thats why im wearing". I said "BTW looking beautiful and smiled". She also smiled and hugged me and i hugged her back, i placed my hand around her my hands were on her back. I was kinda resting against the wall on the bed so while hugging she was kinda on me. And when we hugged her soft breast touched my chest coz it was a tight hug as we are meeting after a long time. I tried not to think much about her breast but when her breast touched my chest it was really hard that not to think about them. I gently rubbed her back, when my hand came down from her upper back to mid back her bra strap touched by my fingers, it was tight as her shirt material was thin i was able to feel her bra strap pretty well. I rubbed her back over her bra strap quite a few times and pulled her a bit more in me. I said "I missed you preeti". She said "I missed you too". While hugging her there was a mixed fragrance of her sweat and her perfume which was hitting my mind. That fragrance would be a turn on for any guy. Then we parted and looked at each other. Our eyes were saying everything that how much we missed each other. Then i asked "Howz your placements going on?". She said
"going fine, i have cleared a written test of one company, lets see what will happen in interview". When she was saying about her placements i looked at her lips they were looking full, thick and juicy. Then i moved a bit down to her neck it looks smooth, then i came a bit more down i can see the upper line of her cleavage it was an awesome view, her shirt top button was opened so her cleavage upper
line was visible. I can also see her the traces of her bra in the shirt and that looks more than amazing. Then i looked back to her face and hold her hand and hugged her she said "What happened?" I said "I really missed you preeti". She hugged me back and said "Me too". Then i whishpered in her ear "Preeti you are not looking beautiful in formals but also really very hot and gently kissed her ear". She parted
and said "really and smiled". I said "yea but why you become so happy after hearing hot from my mouth". She said "You never compliment me by hot thats why". I said "ok". Then she got up and said "Im going to get fresh coz i came from college and came directly to your room when mom told me that you are here". I said "ok, see u later". Then she was walking away from my room, her back was in front of me. Her swinging ass was looking damn hot in that tight trouser, my eyes got strucked to those ass. I hit myself on my head and thought What the fuck am i thinking she is my sister.
It was a dinner time now i went downstairs, i saw preeti is helping mom in preparing dinner. When the dinner was ready mom was going to the room to feed dad. I said "Mom, and took the plate from her hand, let me do this". Mom said "Beta you just came today and", I interrupt her and said mom plz. Then i took the plate and went to the room. Dad eyes were open and he looked at me and said "when did u come?" I said "namastey dad, I just came today". He said "Namastey beta". I sit on the bed beside him and said "time to eat food dad, and dont worry im here and you will be fine soon". He was happy to see me at home. Then dad asked "Howz your job going?". I said "dad job is going fine, but first finish the food and take your medicine and we will talk later about other stuffs." I feed him the food and when he was finished eating food, i got up and said "anything else dad?". He said "nothing beta". I came out from the room and went to the kitchen to put the plate back in the sink and came on the dining table to eat my dinner. Preeti was looking at me and smiling. I asked "why are you smiling so much?". She said "bro you are here thats why, now everything will be fine i know". I smiled back and said "Focus on your placements ok, if you need any help i can guide you". She said "ok". After finishing my dinner i was about to go to my room. Then mom said "Beta, Can you take your dad to the doctor tomarrow?". I said "Yea sure mom". Then i went to my room upstairs. And opened my laptop and started watching movie. While watching movie i heard the konck on the door, i said "come in". It was preeti and came inside she was wearing a loose top and a pyjama. I said "what do you want?". She said "nothing, just came here to see wht are u doing". Im watching a movie. She said "Lets watch it together". (I dont want any problem, what if i get a hard on while watching a movie with her coz everytime she was in front of me i got turn on, so i avoided her). I said "Go and study your placements are going on". She made a face and said "ok". Then i continued watching movie. While watching movie i started feeling sleepy so i closed my laptop and went to sleep.
Next day i woke up around 8:00 AM after getting fresh i went down stairs mom was in the kitchen busy in making breakfast, Preeti had alread went to the college. I said "Mom, at what time i have to take dad to a doctor?". She said "around 10".
I said "ok". Then i had my breakfast and went to my room for a bath. I got ready and came downstairs to my dad's room. I helped him in getting up from the bed. He was taking support of me while walking slowly. We came in the living room and i made my dad sit on the couch slowly then i booked the cab to the hosiptal. After half an hour later we reached the hospital. The doctor which is going to check my
father sit on the first floor. We took the elevator and reached the first floor and then proceeded towards the doctors cabin. We met the doctor he did the checkup of dad and told that there is a progress in recovery and he wrote down some medicines and said "you have to bring him again after 5 days for check up". I said "ok". We reached back home around 12:00 PM. Mom asked "what doctor said about your dad?". I said "There is a progress in recovery, and i have to take him again for the check up after 5 days". She said "ok". I take my dad to his room and helped him to lay down on the bed. Then after few hours later i had my lunch and feed my dad lunch and give him medicines and he went to sleep. Then i went to my room and my phone rang. It was "Ritika's call". She said "Hi baby, hwz your father now?". I said "recovery ho rhi hai, he will be fine soon". She said "baby im missing you, come back soon". I said "yea i will". And then she hung up. Then i opened my laptop and started playing "Pro evolution soccer In the evening around 6:00 PM preeti came home. I was in the living room watching TV. She was looking beautiful as usual. I asked "How was your day?". She said "It was ok". I asked "What about your placements?". She said "not able to clear the interview of the company of which i have cleared the written test". I said "don worry its just the first company, you will make it in other comapny". Then preeti asked "Brother can you help me?". I asked "Help for what?". She said "For interviews, guide me". I said "ok".
I said "After dinner i will guide you". She got happy. Then she went to her room to get fresh and after an hour came down to help mom in the kitchen.We all have completed our dinner and we were in our rooms. I was doing some work on my laptop. Then a message popped up in my phone. It was of preeti, she asked "are you coming?". I replied "yea, give me a minute". It was around 10:PM in the night, i knocked at her door, she said come in. I came inside her room, When i entered the room i got a fragrance of a room freshner and her room was neat and tidy. I looked at her she was wearing a tank top and shorts. I looked at her milky thighs while walking towards her bed. Her thighs were big and toned. I rested against the wall on the bed beside her. Now i asked "so tell me, where are you lagging in the interview?". She said "she becomes a bit nervous when and interviewer asked her some questions that she doesnt know, and after that she looses her confidence level." I said "Listen preeti, it doesnt mean that you know everything, there must be some question which you are not able to answer, so if you worry about that you will loose confidence further which is not good for the rest of the interview". She said "yes, may be i think too much". After giving her some more guidance we got a bit relaxed on the bed. We are a bit closer and i am getting her body aroma which was very nice. So we chit chat for about an hour or more then i said "Im feeling sleepy" We hugged each other and whished good night to each other. I came to my room and slept.
Next morning i got up and went downstairs i saw preeti in the kitchen. She was busy in making breakfast. I asked her "why dint you go to the college?". She said "There is no company coming today, so i took a leave. And mom went to a kirtan". I said "ok". Then she said "breakfast is ready". I said "ok". I took the plate and put some food for my dad. I said "Let me first feed the dad". She said "wait im also coming". Then we both went to dads room. I was feeding my dad and preeti was sitting on the other side of the bed beside dad. While feeding to my dad preeti, me and my dad was talking about regular stuffs. While feeding my dad i saw when preeti bent down to hear what dad is saying i got a glimpse of her beautiful cleavage. She was wearing a loose neck top. I ignored everything coz im sitting next to my dad and he is not well and im thinking about my sister in other way. After feeding my dad i finished my breakfast as well. Then me and preeti both came to the kitchen. Then she said "I have to clean the dishes". I said "let me help you". She said "awww brother so sweet of you". Then we both started washing dishes, i was standing next to her and she was applying soap and im washing the
dishes with water. The i said "I think you dont knw the proper way to wash the dishes, look at you the way you are applying the soap". She said "Do you know?". I said "yes". I said "let me help you." So i came behind her and we both were applying the soap. Her hands feels so soft and while doing that my dick was rubbing on her ass. I was praying that it dont get erect otherwise it wud be a shameful thing for me. While doing that i got the aroma of preeti's hair. I tried to ignore everything but that was a really difficult situation for me. So i rested my chin on preeti's shoulder and helping her, She was also moving while washing dishes my dick was rubbing her ass a bit harder. I was wearing shorts and she too was in shorts. And her ass feel so good on my dick. I bent a bit on her and applied a bit pressure on her ass with my dick, she held my hand tight when i did that. I thought she knew wht i am doing so i move back a bit. And then we washed the rest of the dishes. In the evening mom came and preeti was helping her in making dinner. When the dinner got ready first i feed my dad and then i ate my dinner. Then i said "Mom im going to sleep, please wake me up early in the morning coz i have to take dad to the doctor". And i thought tomarrow was the last day also of me in delhi. i went to my room and lay down on the bed. I was getting the thought of what had happened in the afternoon. The touch of preeti's ass on my dick feels so amazing, i thought what if there were no clothes between us, how wud it feels like. I tried to ignore the thoughts. I thought man what the fuck is wrong with me thats so wrong, the way im thinking about my own sister is so wrong. And i thought when i rubbed my dick on preeti's ass harder she held my hands tighter, what if she got the idea about it, what will she think of me. This is so wrong. After ignoring all these thoughts i went to sleep.
Next morning mom wake me up early in the morning and preeti went to her college. I got up and got ready, then i came downstairs and help my dad to get ready. Now my dad is pretty much fine now, may be in a week or two he will be perfectly fine. We sit on the dining table and finished our breakfast. Now my dad was able to eat by his own. Then we took the cab and reached the hospital. We met the doctor and the doctor said "he is fine now you can go home and continue giving those medicines to him for about 2 weeks". I said "ok doctor thank you very much". Then we came back home and our lunch was ready by mom. We finished the lunch and then i went upstairs to my room. Mom and dad went to the room to sleep. I was also feeling sleepy coz i woke up early in the morning. Around 7:00 PM
in the evening i woke up. I went to bathroom and washed my face and came downstairs and started watching TV. After few minutes later preeti came back and she was looking happy. I asked "What happened?". She said "She had cleared a written test of a company". Then i said "Good, but this time dont get nervous in the interview. You have to clear the interview ok". She said "Yea sure, i will try my level
best". Then she went to her room and got freshed and came down and sit beside me. She was wearing a tank top and shorts. We were watching tv and then i said "Im going tomarrow". She looked at me and said "Itni jaldi". I said "Yes, dad is pretty much fine now". Then she said "ok". After taking a pause of about 2-3 minutes she said "Lets go on a drive". I said "ummm ok". We told our mom that we are going out and will be back in an hour. We proceeded towards the car and i opened the door for her and she smiled. We both sit down in the car and then i started driving. We went to india gate, and stopped there for about half an hour. Then we chit chat for about few minutes.She said "I dnt know how 1 week flew away so fast, it feels like you just came yesterday". I said "Yea, time ka pta nhi chala". We talked about some random stuffs and all. Then we headed back to home. When we reached home dinner was ready. while eating dinner mom asked "Whats your flight timing?". I said "10 in the morning". She said "ok". I saw preeti she was not looking happy. After we finished our dinner mom washed the dishes and went to the room to sleep. Me and preeti also came back to our rooms. It was 11 in the night, i was unable to sleep. I was thinking about preeti. And preeti was also not able to sleep, she looks unhappy. Then i took my phone and called Ritika to divert my mind coz from the last 1 week we dint talk properly. I told her im coming tomarrow. She said "she will come to pick me up". I said "ok, see you tomarrow". When i cut the phone a message popped up in my phone. It was from preeti, i click the notification and saw the message. She wrote "Brother tomarrow you will go and i dont know when we will met again, Im gonna miss you". She also wrote "Brother if you dont mind can you come to my room i just wanna spend this night with you. Coz we hardly have 8-9 hours, coz in the morning you will be gone". At the end of the message there was a kiss smiley. I replied "Open the door im coming". She replied "Ok". I got out of my room and stood in front of the door of her room and i slowly knocked she opened the door. I was stunned when i looked at her. She was wearing a nighty
Like Reply
which was till above her knees. It was a cut sleeves nighty, and i was able to see a decent cleavage of her in that nighty. Then we both went inside and she locked the room. I asked "What happened preeti?". She said "Nothing much, just wanted to spend some time with you, coz from the last 1 week we were not able to spend time together coz of dad's health issues". I said "ok, i also wanted to spend some quality time with you". We were sitting on the bed. The lights in her room was off and only the night lamp was on which was kept on the side table of the bed. And coz of the lamp there were some light in the room. We talked for about an hour. Then she looked at me and asked "feeling sleepy?".I said "a bit". Then she said "If you want to sleep you can sleep". I said "No, its fine". Then she said "come here". And she placed my head in her lap and started caressing my hair and head. It feels nice, and we talked for half an hour more. I said "Preeti arent you feeling tired, you woke up early in the morning". She said "Its ok". Then i said "no its not ok". Then i got up and said "You should sleep and i should go to my room". She held my hand and said "OK, but can we just lay for few minutes?, after that you can go". I took a
deep breath and said "ok". Then she lay down on the bed and i also laid down. We were looking in each others eyes and talking slowly. After few minutes later she turned her back towards me and hold my hand. I placed my hand on her waist, there was a little gap in between our body. I can see her bare upper back a bit coz of the deep neck of her nighty, Her back look smooth. After few minutes later i asked preeti "Can i switch off this lamp?". She said "yea sure". Then i turned and switched off the lamp. Now there were no lights in the room it was dark. But when i turned towards her after switching off the lamp, i dont know what came into my mind i hugged her from behind, may be the darkness give me a lil bit courage. Now there was no gap in between our body. My hand was on her waist and she kept her hand on my hand. I was getting a sweet aroma of her body. I hugged her a bit tight and she adjusted herself so that i can hug her better. After that i put my face inside her hair and they were smelling really nice may be she had washed her hair with a shampoo in the morning. She was caressing my hand which was on her waist. Then i slipped my hand from her waist line to her flat tummy near navel and kept there. She also placed her hand on mine. I slowly pulled her in me. My heart was beating very fast i was able to hear my heart beats in that slience. Then i asked slowly "Are you awake preeti?". She said "yes". Then i slowly moved her hair from her shoulders and sniffed her shoulder, I slolwy touched my nose with her shoulder. It was a nice aroma i was getting a bit hard on at that time. And she was caressing my hand at that time. I remained still for a while, and thought what is going on what am i doing, Its so fucking wrong but it was also feeling really very
hot and nice. I was in a two state mind. But i dont think much at that time coz at that time i was thinkg from my dick not with my brain. Then i slowly kissed her bare shoulder, when i kissed her shoulder she placed her hand on my cheeks. This shows that she doesn't have a problem with that. She was caressing my cheek and it feels gud. When she was caressing my cheeks i started caressing her navel slowly. Then i slowly moved to the back side of her neck and sniffed it first and kissed it slowly. Her hand was continuosly caressing my cheeks. But when i kissed her slowly behind her neck she gently hit my cheek with her hand and i liked it. I was turning on at that moment. The darkness in the room and preeti is so close to me. I moved to the side of her neck and was rubbing my nose on the side of her neck. Now her hand reached to my hair from my cheek. She sarted caressing my hair and it made me courageous. Then i started caressing her navel a bit hard and move my hand up a bit just below her boobs. The whole moment was getting hotter and hotter. I was helpless, I thought what am i doing, what is she thinking of me? But i was unable to control myself at that moment. She was caressing my hair gently. While rubbing my nose on the side of her neck my brain was filled up with her aroma. Then i slowly move my hand from her navel to her shoulder and continued rubbing my nose slowly on the side of her neck. Then i slowly hold the strap of the nighty and was pulling it down from her shoulder. It was half way down but she held my hand with her hand at that moment. I dint force but kissed her hand slowly. I thought she was also in a two state mind. She was also fighting with the thougths she was having in her mind. She also knew it was wrong but she also
seems a bit helpless. Then i moved my hand again on her flat tummy. After few minutes later i slowly turned her towards me. Her eyes were half closed and she looked at me our eyes met. Then she gently hugged me. She was hiding her face inside my chest, i caressed her hair slowly. Then i slided my fingers from the nape of her neck to the upper back then mid back till the lower back. When i reached her lower back she arched her back and i placed my hand on her lower back and was gently caressing her lower back. While caressing her lower back i slowly kissed her bare shoulder again, she placed her hand on my back. I slowly kissed her shoulder again gently then her hand slowly moved up from my back while going through neck to my hair. I kissed again and she caressed my hair. Our hearts were beating very fast, in that silent moment we can feel each others heart beat. We remained in that position for about few minutes. Then i made her lay on her back and i rested on my elbow. We looked in each others eyes. At tht time my dick was hard as rock. I slowly kissed her forehead and both cheeks. We both smiled, and she placed her one hand on my cheek. Then i got up a bit and kissed her cheeks again and said "im gonna miss you preeti". Now she held my face with both hands now i was kinda half on top of her. My legs was resting on the bed and my upper body was slighty above her. She was holding my face with her both hands, we were looking in each others eyes. I again kissed her cheeks and forehead, but this time when i kissed her cheeks i slowly moved down to her neck and sniffed her neck. The erotic fragrance i cant forget which i got at that moment. I rubbed my nose gently on either side of her neck. She was caressing my hair at that time. While sniffing her neck i moved down a bit to her cleavage. I gently rubbed my nose on the upper line of her cleavage. The aroma of her cleavage was intoxicating, mixture of her body sweat and the perfume she used. When i sniffed her cleavage she got a bit turned on and she pulled my hair gently. When she pulled my hair i got turn on like hell and as a reflex action i moved up a bit and slowly kissed her neck. And coz
of this she got turned on more and pulled my hair a bit harder this time and this tunred me on even more and then i totally got on top of her and rested my elbows on either side of her and looked in her eyes. Then she moved her hand from my hair to my chest and to my abs, she was able to feel my chiseled chest and abs over the t-shirt. Then i sniffed her cleavage again and she moved her hand to my hair and pulled them a bit harder than before and i was turned on like hell and there was no point to stop so i rested my body on her gently her tight and firm boobs touched my chest and i started kissing her neck slowly and gently. Giving small small pecks on her neck and she was caressing my hair and gently pulling them. Then she move her hand down to my lower back from hair and put one hand down to my waist and held the t-shirt. She pulled up my t-shirt a bit so i got up a bit and she removed it completely. Then she moved her hand on my bare chest
and abs i got relly turned on by her soft hands. So i leaned over her completely and my bare chest crushed her boobs over the nighty, Now i started kissing her neck like a lover, i slowly parted my lips and kissed her neck. And she was caressing my hair and pulling my hair at the same time. I was kissing on both the sides of her neck in passion. I was parting my lips wider and wider to kiss her neck even more
and then she scratched my back with her long nails. This encouraged me even more so i moved down a bit and again came up to her neck. That moment was equally erotic for both of us. There was no stopping from both sides. Then while kissing her neck i slowly pushed her nighty strap down from her shoulder and kissed her shoulder. She was continuosly caressing and pulling my hair with one hand and feeling my back with the other hand. I got wild when i thought gosh im on top of preeti and kissing her passionately. Then i hold her one hand with my
hand and pinned down on the bed and kissed her neck a bit wilder and she moaned aahhh..... slowly when i did that. She moaned for the first time. Now the heat was building even more n more, suddenly my phone started ringing and i stopped and we looked at each other both were breathing heavy. I said ohh shit im sorry preeti. I...I...I dnt mean to do that im really sorry. She kept quite, i picked up the phone and saw it was ritika's call. I answered her call she said "John baby im not able to come tomarrow sorry, i have some work". I said "Its ok, i will manage". Then i cut the phone and looked at preeti, she got up and pull her nighty strap up on the shoulder. I said "Look preeti dont get me worng, im sorry it just happned in a moment." she placed a finger on my lip and said "sssshhhhhhhhh....... Its ok, may
be we love each other so much and got close this much for the first time thats why it happened, Its ok brother its not your fault, it was just a moment, and it will be between us ok". I said "Im sorry preeti you are my sister and i did this to you, im sorry". She said "its ok brother dont worry, im not angry". Then i managed to smile and said "I think i should go preeti, good night". She said "good night". I came back to my room and lay down on my bed and thought fuckkkkkk.... what the fuck i just did to her. What she will be thinking of me. Im her brother and what i did to her is totally wrong. I tried to forget about it but that moment was really very very hot.... when those thoughts hit my mind again i got hard on again. I ignored everything and then i slept.
Like Reply
CHAPTER - 8
In the middle of the night my eyes got opened and i checked my phone it was 2.30 AM in the night. I got up a bit on the bed, The incident
happened between preeti and me flashed in front of my eyes. I tried hard to ignore it and somehow i succeeded. I still have the aroma of
preeti's body in my clothes i tried not to think anymore about it. I felt thirsty and i switched ON the table lamp near my bed and looked
out for a water bottle in my room. There was no water bottle in my room, i felt lazy to go downstairs to the kitchen and take the water
bottle, But i was really thristy so i got up from the bed and came out of my room. I looked at preeti's room and then i moved towards the
stairs. I reached the kitchen and took a bottle from the fridge and started drinking water. I took the bottle with me and closed the
fridge and was proceeding towards the stairs. I stopped as i heard some noise, i thought may be im thinking too much and started going
upwards. I again heard some noise but little louder this time, I stopped and wait for a minute. The noise comes again and it was coming
from the guest washroom. I thought who was there? I approached slowly towards the guest washroom, And stopped near the door of the
washroom. Then the noise comes again and by hearing those noises i can say that someone was moaning inside. I stood there for a minute and
thought who was inside this washroom, we rarely used this washroom. Now the maoning sounds comes again, ahhhhhh.......ummmmmmm...ohhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I thought may be it was preeti, coz she has a reason of doing it. Coz we had an encounter few hours back. I was going
towards the stairs to check if preeti was in her room. When i reached the stairs my eye went to my parents room as their room's door was
slightly opened. I went towards their room, my heart was beating a bit faster at that time. I stopped outside their room near the door and
wait for a while and then i slightly peeked in their room. My heart skipped a beat when i saw only dad was there, mom was not there in the
room. I moved back from the door and i was thinking if mom is not in the room then she must be in the guest's washroom. Then i slowly
moved towards the guest washroom. I can hear the moaning noises. I placed my ear on the door and now i was able to hear the clear voice. I
thought fuckkkk.... mom is inside, I heard her moaning for about 2-3 minutes. She was moaning ahhhhhhh yessssss........
ahhhhhhhhhh.......ummmmmmmmmmmm......... ohhhhhh godddd..... ahhhhhh.... i started sweating at that time and got a bit hard on after
hearing her moaning. After few minutes later the moaning got stopped and i thought she is coming outside then i ran towards the stairs and
went back to my room. My heart was beating like hell, i thought fuckkkkkk.... what was mom doing inside? Was she mastubrating? I thought
may be coz of dad's health issues she is not getting what she wants. I thought fuckkkk man what is going in my life. First the encounter
with preeti which was totally wrong and now listening to my own mom's moaning. I laid down on the bed and while thinking about all these
things i dont know when i went to sleep.
Next morning i got up around 6:00 AM I got up from the bed and went to the washroom and freshed up. I came out from the
washroom and completed my packing. I went downstairs and my eyes got widened, I saw mom was doing yoga in the balcony. She was doing some
yoga aasans. I reached at the living room and watching her doing yoga, She was wearing a black colour well fitted top and a dark pink
colour yoga pants. Like in this pic
I sit down on the chair and i saw she was standing and was stretching her upper body. She was rotating her torso and her arms were opened
while keeping the lower body stationary. When she stretched her torso to one side with her arms open i got the view of the mountain like
boobs of her. The top was hugging her quite well, she got a nice tummy a bit of flesh on it. My eyes got widened when i saw her boobs they
were big and looked firm in that top.
Then she did this stretching of a while and then she bent down to touch her hands on the ground without bending her knees. When she beant
down her big ass pooped out from the yoga pants. My jaw dropped, i havent seen her in this avatar before. Her ass was clearly visible
inside those yoga pants they were big and looked in good shape. The yoga pants were quite tight and she has one of the most nice lower
body i have ever seen. She got nice ass with a beautiful well big thighs. This scene and the last night scene coming into mind
simultaneously. I thought i havent seen mom like this before, when did she start doing yoga. May be after when i moved to mumbai. I ignore
those thoughts and went to the balcony and said "Hey mom". Mom stopped and said "Good morning john". She was sweating a bit. I asked "when
did u start doing yoga?". She said "when you moved to mumbai, i had put on some weight and thought of doing yoga sessions coz i cant go to
the gym, im not a gym type women". I said "I was here from about a week but dint saw you doing yoga". She said "Your dad's health was not
good so i was not doing it". Then she asked "What will you eat in breakfast?". I said "Anything mom, But please do it fast i dont want to
get late for my flight". She said "ok, give me a minute". Then i went to upstairs and had a bath and came down. I saw preeti was sitting
on the dining table reading newspaper. She looked at me but i dint looked her back, i tried to ignore the eye contact coz of the incident
happened last night. I sit down on the dining table, i saw mom was making breakfast in the same clothes in which she was doing yoga. Me
and preeti dint say a word. Then mom came up with Aaloo Paratha. I said "mom i dont eat Aaloo pratha". Mom said "Have it otherwise you
will not get this pratha of mom's hand in mumbai". I ate two pratha's, still preeti and me dint say a word to each other. I thought we
both were embarrased. I finished the breakfast and kept the plate in the sink. It was 8:00 AM in the morning. Then mom said "i will also
come with you to the airport". I said "I will go myself mom don't bother". She said "its ok, now your dad is quite fine so i will come". I
said "ok". Then i saw preeti went back to her room. After few minutes later i came down with my bag and asked "Mom are you ready?". She
said "wait let me change the clothes". I said "Mom we will get late, you are looking good just come as it is". Mom smiled when i said you
are looking good. Then i went to my dad and said "Im going dad take care." He said "God bless you son take care". I touched my dad's feet
and went out from the room. I thought of telling preeti that im going, but i dint got the courage so i dint tell her. I booked a cab and
cab was there in a minute. Then me and mom sit on the back seat of the car. In 40 minutes we are at the airport. We reached Airport at
9:00 AM. Then we got out of the car and stood at the entrance of gate. We talked a bit for few minutes and in that meantime i looked at my
mom in a bit different way few times. I looked at her waist line and thighs, She is in quite a good shape at this age. She is 46 and to
maintain yourself this much is quite a difficult task. Finally i said "Its time to go mom". She smiled, and i was about to touch her feet
she stopped me and said "God bless you and hugged me". She hugged me a bit tight i dont know why, may be im going far away thats why. That
was the first time we hugged like in this manner. We always hugged sideways before but this time she hugged me straight and when she
hugged her boobs touched my chest. I felt her soft boobs on my chest, I hugged her back and hugged her a bit tight and coz of this her
boobs got slightly pressed over my chest. That was nice feeling and her boobs was a bit bigger than preeti. I felt the bra strap on her
back. When i hugged her i got the smell of her sweat which was quite a turn on. I parted myself immediately after that. I said "bye mom,
take care". She said "bye son". I went inside through the gate, after security checking i sit down on the chair and was thinking about
what had happend outside. I thought man this is insanely wrong, And after a minute my phone buzzed up with a message. I checked my phone
it was preeti's message. She wrote i'll miss you take care. I replied "Miss you too, focus on your placement and get placed in a good
company soon". Then i proceed towards the security gate and boarded my flight.
Like Reply
CHAPTER - 9
I reached Mumbai around 1:00 PM. I took a cab to reach my flat. While coming from the airport i was thinking about what had happened at
Delhi airport. I was thinking about the incident happend at delhi airport. And was thinking that i have lived for about 1 week at home but
never thought about mom is lacking of something. Why was she mastubrating that night i thought about it seriously. Then i reached at a
conclusion may be dad was busy with his work and after that his health issues may be mom was not getting what she wants from the past few
months. And i thought how come dad not doing such things to her, i mean if i think as a guy she is a quite hot at this age and will be a
hot fuckable woman. I was a bit tensed too, i thought what if it continues like this, It will not be good for both of them. I relaxed a
bit on the back seat. And thought about mom, she got changed a lot in the absence of me. She started caring of herself even more. May be
she wants to show dad. But i thought the way she hugged me at the airport. That was quite awkward for me coz we never hugged each other
before like this. That hug was quite tight and the softness of her boobs, they were big and the aroma of her body was quite breath taking.
I stopped thinking about it much and took out my mobile and sent a message to preeti that i reached. After 2 minutes she replied miss you
with a smile emoticon. I replied "Miss you too".
I reached my flat and took the elevator. I opened the door and went to my room and put the bag at one corner and
laid down on my bed and dozzed off. I woke up around 5:00 pm my mobile was ringing, it was Ritika's call, i picked up the call she said
"Hey babes kab pahuche?". I said "Around 2:00 pm". She said ok lets go to the disc tonight. I said ok we will go. The she said "Ok babe
love you, tc". And she hung up.
Around 10:00 PM i picked her up from her PG and we went to the "Triology Night Club". It was a 2 floor nightclub with
dazzling crystal lighting and Arabian Sea views serving Asian food. We went inside and sit on our table. And gave our order for something
to drink. We finished our drinks and went on the dance floor. We started dancing, Ritika was wearing a Black colour one piece dress made
up of net and cotton.
She was looking hot in that dress. She was in front of me while dancing, she was doing sexy moves and i was holding her from waist. Our
body was touching each other while dancing sometimes she was grinding her ass over my dick while dancing. We danced for about an hour then
we ate our dinner and came out from the nightclub around 1:00 Am in the night. While driving back to her PG i drove the car to Andheri
Lokhandwala Back Road. And stopped the car there, there was no one around us. She jumped over me and started kissing me and i started
kissing her even more. Her dark red colour lipstick got vanished by the kiss. She was making sound like ummmmmmm...... ummmmmmm..........
while kissing and i was sucking her lower lips. Then we moved to the back seat and i made her lay on the back seat and started kissing her
neck she started moaning ahhhhh... johnnnn...... ummmmmmm..... yesssssss.......... ahhhhhhhhhhh........ i missed you alot............. i
reached down a bit on her neck and tore her dress till cleavage she moaned ahhhhhh....... when i did that. Then i started kissing her
cleavage almost biting her cleavage. Then i made her sit and she unzipped my jeans and unbuttoned it and took out my dick and started
sucking it. I moaned ahhhhhhhh........... ritikaaaa........... ummmmmmmmmmmmm yessssss....... I hold her hair and pressing her down on my
dick. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss ummmmmmmmmmmmmm............. She sucked it for a while and then i made her to switch in doggy
position and pulled her dress up and pulled her panty down and put my dick in her pussy from behind. She started moaning ahhhhhh fuckkk me
babeeee. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssss........... i said fuck you bitch ahhhhhhhhhhhh yesssss............. i hold her from behind and started
fucking her harder. And fucking her about for few minutes i cummed in her pussy. We were breathing heavy, then we got settled down and i
dropped her at her PG and came back to my flat and slept.
Next morning i reached office, i was working in my cubical and suddenly my phone buzzed up with a message. It was
Ritika's message. She wrote that she want to talk something important. I replied ok see you in 15 minutes in smoking zone. I reached in
the smoking zone ritika was waiting for me. Then she said "John lets move in together". I said "What??". She said "Lets live together, i
want to spend as much as time with you". I said "Ritika you know its a really big decision". She said "I dont wanna listen to you anymore,
i wanna live with you". I said "Its dificult ritika". She asked "Do you love me?". I said "Ya i do" (But in reality i dont, she is just my
sex slave). Then i said "Let me think about it ritika". She said "You have this day only to think about it". I said "Thats not fair". She
said "yes and went back to her cubical". I thought what to do now. I went back to my cubical, i was not able to concentrate on my work coz
ritika wants to live with me. But its not an easy decision. The day passed like this. I stayed late that day in office. It was 10:00 Pm in
the night. I thought what to say to ritika. I packed my bag and was about to leave office. Then my phone buzzed up again with a message
from ritika. She wrote "Meet me at the 5th floor". I replied "You are still in the office". She said "yes, and i wanna know what is your
decision". I replied "Ok, im coming". I took the elevator and reached the 5th floor. There was really less people on that floor, coz the
night shift people has not come yet. I was looking for ritika. Again my mobile buzzed up with ritika's message. She wrote "She is waiting
near the rest room". I went there. She was standing against the wall and looking at me. I was walking towards her. I was about to speak
but she placed her finger on my lips and dragged me inside the female rest room and she pushed me inside the cubical and locked it from
inside. I said "Ritika what are you doing? someone might come". She said "ssshhhhhhhh". She made me stand against the wall and kneel down
and unzipped my trouser. I said ritika stop it please. I was protesting her by my mouth not with my hands. She took out my dick and
started sucking it. Suddenly the words from my mouth changed. I moaned ahhhhhhh ritikaaaaa...............
ummmmmmmmmmmmm............. goshhhhhh...........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... She was moaning while sucking my dick like ummmmmmmmm.........
It was so risky inside the restroom, but it was turning on like hell at the same time. She was sucking it slowly and slowly. The shaft of
my dick was going up and down by her lips. I held her hair and rolled it around my hand and started thrusting her mouth. ahhhhhh fuckkk
ritika..... ummmmmmmmmmmmmm........... yesssssssssssss............... She increased her speed a bit faster. And now its difficult for me
to control any longer. So i held her hair with both hands and started thrusting her mouth even harder. I moaned ahhhhh godddddd..........
ritika im cumming. I shoot a load in her mouth and she swallowed. I was breathing faster. Then she got up and asked "What's your
decision?". I smiled and said "Tum ni manogi". I said "ok, lets move in together".
Next day we went to look out for a flat, and we got a flat in bandra itself. It was a 2BHK flat fully furnished.
And we both shifted in that flat. Shifting with her in the same flat was not that bad. I used to fuck her on daily basis. Sometimes we
call our friends for house party and all. I also had a 3 some with ritika and one of her frnd. I fucked her friend really hard. Ritika
told me that her friend was kinda praising about that fuck. The life was going fine and we both were enjoying it.
One month later :-
It was a saturday, Me and Ritika were sleeping after a nice fuck. It was 4:00 PM in the noon. My phone started ringing, my eyes got
opened. Ritika was sleeping while hugging me. I got apart from her and made her lay on the side. I picked up my phone from the side table
i was in a sleep, i looked at my phone screen, It was preeti's call. My sleep got vanished. I got up from the bed and went to a nearby
window. Then i answered her phone call. She said "Hey brother, how are you?". She seems quite happy. I said "Im fine, you say, you seems
so happy anything special". She said "yes". I asked "what?". She said "She got a placement in XYZ company". I was really very happy after
hearing that news. I said "That's amazing, you did it, Im proud of you". She said "Thank you, one more good news". I said "Now what?". She
said "she is coming to mumbai tomarrow as she got the posting in mumbai". I was surprised by that news. I asked "Why they are posting you
so soon it took a month after palcement". She said "yes, then she said she got selected the day after i came back from delhi". Then i said
"Why dint you tell me then?". She said "She knew that company will send her to mumbai and she wanted to give me a surprise". I said "Thats
cool". Then i asked "At what time you are coming her tomarrow". She said "She had a flight from delhi around 2:30 Pm and she will be here
around 5 in the evening". I said "ok, i will come to pick you up". Then she said "Ok brother see you tomarrow". Then she hung up. I was
kinda happy after hearing that news. I turned back and saw that ritika was awake. She asked "what happened?". I said "My sister got
placement and she is coming to mumbai tomarrow". Ritika was also happy after hearing that news. Then i said "Ritika she will stay here
with us for few days till she dint get the accomodation". Ritika said "No problem john, its perfectly fine". I said "Ritika one more
thing". She asked "what?". I said you have to control on yourself, you know what im trying to say and we both laughed on that. She pulled
me closer and said yea sure and we started kissing again and we had one more round of a nice fuck.
Next day i reached Airport around 4:30. Ritika was at home and was busy in preparing dinner. I parked the car in the
parking and was waitning outside the arrival gate. Around 5:20 i saw Preeti waving at me i waived back to her. When she came close i
looked at her she was looking stunning. She was wearing blue denim shorts and a white colour speghatti top and wearing shades.
She came to me and hugged me ohh brother i missed you so much. When she hugged first thing i noticed about her boobs they are really hard
to resist. Her boobs touched my chest and i hugged her back. Man her body aroma is intoxicating. Every time i hug her i got this beautiful
aroma of her body. I asked "How was your flight?". She said "it was fine". I said "Lets go". I took her bag and we proceeded towards the
parking where the car was parked. I put the bag in the trunk and opened the door for her. She smiled and said thank you. When she was
siting in the car i looked at her thighs they got even more toned. I closed the door and came to the driving seat. While going back to
home we were talking about random stuffs. I asked "Hwz dad now? and hwz mom?". She said "Both are fine". After 40 minutes we reached home.
I took the bag from the trunk and proceeded towards the elevator. Our flat was on 6th floor. I ring the door bell. Ritika opened the door,
and she greeted preeti very well. I said preeti she is ritika my girlfriend and ritika she is preeti my sister. Ritika said "Your sister
is very beautiful and smiled". Then we came inside the flat. And i put preeti's bag in the other room. I showed preeti her room. I said
"You must be tired go and get freshed i will be back". Then preeti opened her bag and took her clothes and went to the bathroom. We have a
single joint bathroom. And i went to Ritika and asked "What are you cooking?". She said "Rajma Chawal". I smiled and said cool. After half
an hour preeti joined us in the kitchen. She had a bath, she was wearing a loose off shoulder top. her black bra strap was visible on
shoulder. Her hair were wet. And she was smelling good. Then we all came to our room and preeti and ritika started talking. Preeti said
"Brother why dint you tell me that you have a gf?". I said "Well i dint get a right time to tell it to you, and laughed". Preeti threw a
pillow on me and said "Thats not fair". We both looked in each others eyes. Then i said "yea im a bad guy lolz". We talked for about 1-2
hours. Then Ritika said dinner is ready. I helped Ritika while setting the dinner on the dining table. Preeti also came for the help. I
said "you sit preeti we will do it". She said "Its ok let me help you guys". Ritika was placing the plates on the dining table. Then
ritika told me to bring the spoons from the kitchen. I went to the kitchen, Preeti was pouring the rajma in the bowl. I came inside the
kitchen and she looked back. She smiled while looking in my eyes. The awkwardness between us now coz of that incident happend between us
in preeti's room went away. Then i took the spoons and went back to the dining room and preeti came behind me with a bowl of rajma. We all
finished our dinner. While having our dinner i asked "Preeti when you have to go to the office in the morning?". She said "10:00 Am". I
said "ok i will drop you". She said "I will manage". I said "Its fine, you are new here and you will get problem to reach to your office."
She said "ok fine". Then we all went back to our rooms. Me and ritika in our room and preeti in her room. While sleeping ritika was trying
to seduce me. I said ritika no, you told me to control your emotions for few days. And i said you have a habit of maoning louder so plz
stop it. We kissed each other and she gave me a blowjob and then we went to sleep.
Next morning we all get ready for office. Preeti was wearing the same formal dress in which i saw her for the first time.
I looked at preeti and then ritika. Preeti was looking far far better than ritika. Preeti got the ass to dye for. And in the tight trouser
her ass were looking hot. Then we sit in the car and i dropped ritika to office. Our office is before preeti's office. Then we proceeded
towards the preeti's office. After few minutes of drive we reached at her office. I wished her Best of luck for the first day. She said
thank you. Then i came back to office.
It goes as like this the same routine for about a week. Me and ritika dint have sex from the last week. Coz i dont want to
take any risk coz preeti was there living with us. In that one week we talked with few brokers about the PG for preeti. We also saw some
PG and sharing flats with some girls. But preeti dint like any from them.
One day in the office i was quite tired and thought of going home. I ping my manager that im not feeling
well so im going home. He said ok fine. I messaged ritika that im quite tired and im going home. I will come in the evening to pick you
up. She replied "Ok jaan take care". Then i went down to the parking and droved off to home. I came inside the house and went back to my
room and get laid on the bed. As i laid on the bed i dozzed off. After an hour i got up now i was feeling pretty well. I was thinking that
its been 7 days i dint fuck ritika. I was quite horny at that time. I dont know what to do. I cant take the risk of having sex with ritika
coz ritika have a habit of maoning louder and i dont want preeti listen to those moanings. Then i went to the washroom for a pee. After
peeing i saw the bra and panty hanging on the door. I felt horny so i thought of mastubrating. I thought so what if i dint get the chance
of fucking ritika her bra and panty will help me to get releave. The bra and panty was of pink colour. I took the bra in one hand and took
out my dick. I placed my nose on the inside part of the bra and sniffed it. My mind got full of that aroma, gosh that was something
different i thought. It was an erotic smell of a sweat and perfume.
I thought fuck man im so horny right now. I started jacking off and sniffed the bra and licked the inside part of it. After a while i took
the panty. And sniffed it goshhhhh......... that was an amazing smell. I looked at the panty carefully there was a mark inside it.
I thougt may be it was a pussy juice mark. I put my nose on that part and sniffed it harder, i moaned ahhh godddddd fuck
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. i licked that panty mark that was a bit salty. I was jacking off a bit harder at that time. I started
sniffing and licking the panty and after few minutes i shoot out a huge load, Shoot after shoot, i thought it will not going to end. When
my dick finished shooting the load i came back to senses. I was sweating a bit. I said fuck that was intense. I put the bra and panty
back. And came to the room and started playing FIFA on my lappy.
Around 6:00 Pm in the evening ritika called me and said that she is free come to pick me
up. I said ok im coming. Then i called preeti and asked "im coming to pick you up". She said "ok". I left the house and firstly i went to
preeti's office and picked her up and then picked up ritika. We reached home, Ritika was also a bit tired. So preeti said that she will
made the dinner today. Me and ritika was laying in our room. And i was going to the kitchen for water bottle. When i was going i saw
preeti coming out from the washroom and she was carrying that pink bra and panty on which i was mastubrated. My heart skipped a beat i was
shocked, i stood there and thought fuck man that was preeti's bra and panty fuckkkkkk............
[+] 2 users Like listener098's post
Like Reply
CHAPTER - 10
Next morning we all 3 Me, Ritika and Preeti went to look out or some PG for preeti. I have talked with a broker for a girls PG over phone.
The PG was in Andheri east, it was a 40-45 minutes of drive from our flat. We reached Andheri and met with the broker. He showed us the PG
we all kinda liked it. I asked preeti howz it? She said "Its good brother". Ritika also said "Yea its far better than mine in which i was
living before". It was a 2BHK flat in which 3 girls are already living. Preeti has to share a room with one girl. I asked broker can we
see the girl with which preeti has to share the room. Broker said yea offcourse she has gone to a nearby shop and will be back in 5
minutes. And the other 2 girls works in a call centre so they both are at job. And the remianing one with which preeti has to share the
room is in 2nd year of Btech. i said "OK". While we were talking a girl came inside, I looked at her she was around 5.6 in height,
wheatish complexion having big eyes. She was a bit chubby and curvy wearing a jeans and top. Her boobs were popping out in that top. The
amazing thing in that girl was her thighs. In that jeans her thighs were looking big. She said "Hi im Amrita". Preeti said "Hi im Preeti".
Amrita said "Oh so you are the one who is looking out for a room here". Preeti said "yes". She asked "Did u like it?". Preeti said "Yea
its better than the previous ones". Amrita said "Yea, actually in mumbai its really difficult to get accomodation". Preeti said "yes".
Then we talked with the broker and decided the rent and came back after that.
In the evening Preeti said she has decided to shift to the PG tomarrow. I said its fine you can live here for some
more days its ok. Preeti said "its ok Brother dont want to bother you guys more". Ritika said "Its ok preeti you can stay". Preeti said
"Its fine ritika". Then me and ritika said ok its fine, We will drop you there tomarrow. After having our dinner we went to our rooms. Me
and ritika was laying on the bed. Ritika was wearing a blue nighty. Ritika was hugging me and was resting his head on my chest. I was
laying on my back. I was thinking about the incident that had happend yesterday. I was not able to forget that erotic fragrance of
preeti's under garments. I thought fuckkkkkk man what is happening with me. Was it a coincidence? Why dint i paid much attention to those
under garments. Why dint i recognise that its not ritika's under garments. May be i was too horny to pay attention. Coz of those thoughts
i was not able to sleep. I closed my eyes to sleep but that jerk off scene flashes in my mind. I tried not to think about it much but i
was helpless. Those thoughts were really turning me on. I thought fuckkkkk man i sniffed preeti's bra and panty. And the smell of her
under garments turning me on. I got a little hard on. I thought about the pussy juice mark on the panty. I thought in my mind, was it
really a preeti's pussy juice? Man i likced it, it means technically i licked preeti's pussy. And her pussy jucie smell was out of this
world. I opened my eyes and my dick was fully erect. I looked at ritika, i hold her and made her lay on the bed. She got a bit shocked
about what am i doing suddenly. I went on top of her and started kissing her neck ummmmmmmm............ Ritika said "What happened john?".
But she was not able to hold it for long and started caressing my hair. I was kissing her neck like hell, licking her neck biting her
neck. Ritika moaned ahhhhhh..... johnnnnnn............ ummmmmmmmmmm....... u seems so horny right now ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..................
I thought yes im horny as hell. Then Ritika said "John you told me to control till preeti is here, but now you are out of control". I said
"i dont care". When i said that ritika moaned a bit loud. I hold her both hands with mine and pinned down on the bed and was biting her
neck. Ritika was moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhh............... fuckkkk............... johnn........ slowly dear its hurting. Then i came to her
lips and make her shut up by kissing her lips. We both kissed each other like hungry. Suckin each others tongue and biting each others
lips. I pulled down the nighty straps from the shoulder and pulled it down till her boobs came out. I started sucking her boobs
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............she moaned ahhhhhh yessssss.............. baby............. ummmmmmmmmmmmm.......... suck it like a small
baby yessss................. i bit on her nipple and she moaned a bit loud. Then i went down and kissed her navel. While kissing her navel
i pulled her panty down. Then i slided my face in between her legs. And started licking her pussy. When i started licking her pussy she
went out of control and was moaning like hell. I was sure that preeti had heard them. I stopped and said shhhhh dont maon so loud. She
said john baby im not able to control. I continued licking her pussy. Then she made me lay on the bed and came on top of me and started
kissing me and slowly slowly going down. She pulled down my shorts and took my dick out and started sucking it. I moaned ahhhhh
yesss...........ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... suck it like a lollipop ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ When she was sucking my dick, my eyes went
down on the little gap between the floor and the door. I saw a shadow of someone is standing outside our room. I thought fuck it must be
preeti. I wanted to stop ritika but the thought of preeti standing outside made me even more horny. I continuously looking at it she was
still standing outside and may be she was listening our moans otherwise she wud have been went till now. I turned on like hell, i pulled
ritika up and made her lay on the bed and came on top of her. I adjusted my dick over her pussy and gave a push. My dick went to her pussy
and she let out a moan. I started thrusting her and she was moaning more and more louder. I looked at the door preeti was still there. I
started puming even more harder now ritika was screaming. She screamed ahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk johnnnnnnnnnnn................. harderrrrr.
harder john..................... I started fucking her even more harder. She started biting my shoulder this turned me on even more. I
took her one leg on my shoulder and fucking her harder. I moaned ahhhhh fuckkkkkkkk ritika you are so tight yessss................. I
wanted that preeti would listen to what im saying. I was fucking ritika more harder so that she moan even more louder. I looked at the
door again preeti was still there. Now i was about to cum and i started pumping ritika harder and faster. After 2 minutes i cummed in
ritika's pussy. And laid down on top of her. We were panting for air. Ritika said "What happened to you today?, You were really wild and
rough". I said "May be dint had sex from the last few days". She said "yea may be". But im the one who knows the real reason behind of
being wild. I looked at the door now there was no one preeti went away. After few minutes later i said "Ritik im going to take the water
bottle, i'll be back". She said "ok". I wore my shorts and went to the kitchen and took the water bottle. While coming back my eyes went
to preeti's room. I slowly walked towards her room and stood at the door. Her room light was off. I kept my ear on the door there was no
sound from inside i thougth may be she had slept. But after a minute i heard some noise, My eyes were wide opened, preeti was moaning
slowly inside. She was mastubrating. I stood there for about 5 minutes till she mastubrated. I got a hard on while listening to those
moans. After that i came back to the room. Ritika was laying naked on the bed. I put the bottle on the side table and went on top of her.
She said "what happened?". I said "nothing". I parted her legs and try to put my dick in her pussy again. But my dick was not able to get
inside. My dick was not fully erected. I jerked off a bit and tried again to put my dick inside her pussy. But in a meantime the erection
came down. I thought what to do. Then i got the idea. I slowly jerked off again to raise my dick. And thought that im going to fuck
preeti. I was not thinking that i was pushing my dick in ritika's pussy. I was thinking that im on top of preeti. My dick got the erection
instantly. I pushed my dick in her pussy again and started fucking her. In second round i fucked ritika for about 40 minutes but in that
40 minutes i dint think that she is ritika. I was imagining that im fucking preeti. When i was about to cum i maoned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
fuckkkkk........... preeetiiiiii................. im cumming........ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. That was my good luck that
ritika dint hear i said preeti otherwise i wud have been in trouble. I cummed in her pussy and laid down on the bed. After cumming i
though fuckkkkk man what i did. It was kinda awkward imagining preeti while fucking ritika. I thought man what happened to me. Im her
brother and thinking stuff like these thats really bad. While thinking about those stuff i dont know when i went to sleep.
Next morning we all got ready, i dropped ritika to the office and went to Andheri to drop preeti.
We reached her PG and i took out the bags from the trunk. The flat was on the 3rd floor, we took the elevator and went to the 3rd floor.
The broker was already there, i gave him the reamining amount and he gave us the agreement. Then we went inside the flat. The flat was
empty everyone went outside. I put the bags in the room and said "Ok preeti, i have to go office, and one more thing i will come to pick
you up for the dinner". She said "Ok" then she came close and hugged mei hugged her back, everytime she hugged me her boobs felt so good
on my chest. She kissed my cheek and said thank you for everything. I said "Its fine preeti, you are my sister and i can do anything for
you". She smiled and then i left for office.
In the office Ritika came to me in the lunch and said what had happened to you last night, you were amazing. I said
nothing we just dint have sex from to last few days so may be i got a bit more horny. (But the real reason behind it was preeti). She said
i think we should take few days brake from sex so that you become more horny. I smiled and said "Listen preeti is coming for dinner
today". She said "Ok fine".
After leaving the office me and ritika went to preeti's office and picked her up from the office. Then we went to her PG
so that she can change clothes and get fresh. Me and ritika was waiting down for preeti. After 15 minutes preeti came down. She was
wearing shorts and a tank top. Preeti was looking hot asusual but i dint paid much attention coz ritika was with me. Then we reached our
flat and had our dinner. After dinner we al chit chat for about an hour. After that i said "Preeti lets go other wise it will get too
late". Then me and preeti came down and sit in the car and i started driving. While driving we were talking about her office and all etc
etc. When we reached her PG i stopped the car outside the society. And i said so your PG is here, she said "yes". Then i said "Let me
escort you to your flat". She said "Its fine brother i will go". I said "its ok no problem im coming, while saying that i came out of the
car". She also came out and we took the elevator, it was quite late it was 11:30 Pm in the night. We reached her flat and was standing in
front of the door. She said "Thank you for the dinner, and from tomarrow onwards she will manage the food for herself". I said "Its ok
preeti, you can come anytime if you want too". She said "so sweet of you brother". And she hugged me, i hugged her back. Her arms were
around my neck and my hands were on her back. She hugged me a bit tight and i moved my hands from her mid back to her lower back. There
was only 2 flats on that floor. And the 2nd flat was locked so there was no one apart from us. We remained in that position for a while
and she kissed me on the cheek. When she kissed me i lift her up a bit by pulling her up from her lower back. Her feet was slightly up
from the ground. When i pulled her up her boobs squeezed all over my chest. I was going to put her down but she moved to the other cheek
and kissed my other cheek. So i dint put her down and instead i slided my hand a bit down from her lower back to the upper part of her
ass. I wait for a while, she gave a long kiss on my cheek. So i kinda liked it and i slided my both hands over her ass gently and lift her
up a bit more by pulling her up from her ass and she hugged me even tighter and her boobs got crushed into my chest and at the same time
she was kissing my cheeks. That kinda tunred me on so i put my both hands fully on her ass and with a gentle squeeze on her ass with both
hands i lift her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.
Her ass was quite big and good in shape. This was the first time i had touched preeti's ass and it feels awesome. I gave a gentle squeeze
again on her ass and she hugged me tight when i did that. I was kinda turned on by that situation so i pushed her against the wall. When
her back hit by the wall she grabbed my hair and my lips were near her neck. I got a sweet aroma of her body. Then i turned myself and
stood against the wall. This time i was standing against the wall. Then she hold my hair with both hands and pulled my face on her neck
just lil bit above her cleavage. I rubbed my nose slightly on her neck just above her cleavage. I got a huge turn on by that act of
preeti. So i turned myself again and banged her against the wall and was about to kiss her neck madly but when i banged her against the
wall her flat door bell got pressed by her back and we stopped. I put her down and we both laughed at it. I knew we were both embarrassed
by this act but we both are not showing our embarrassment instead we were laughing slowly. After that her room mate opened the door. And i
wished her good night and came back to my flat.....
[+] 2 users Like listener098's post
Like Reply
CHAPTER - 11
Next morning me and ritika got ready and left for the office. After parking the car i went to my floor, i saw some of my team mates were
sitting together and was discussing something. I went to them and asked "What happened guys?". They said "Hey john do you know what is
going on here?". I said "I dont have any idea". They said there is a new recruitment of a girl in our team. I said "So what?". They said
"Man she is damn hot". I said "ohh i see". I went to my cubical and put my bag on the desk. I heard a sweet voice from behind, Excuse me,
i turned around and was stunned for a while. A girl was standing there, Her height was 5.5, she was kinda dusky but had great features.
She was wearing formals and her shirt was quite tight over her boobs. Her shirt buttons was stretching over her boobs and it seems like
they are going to break anytime. She was wearing a trouser, from the front side she looks good. She is kinda curvy. I said yes please, she
said "im new here, are you john?". I thought may be she is the new recruitment in our team. I said "yes". She said "Hi im rakhi". i said
"hello my name is john". She said "The manager told me to meet up with the team mates". I said "ok". So she sat inside the cubical. I
asked "Are you going to sit in this cubical". She said "yes, the person of this cubical is going to sit in the next cubical". I said "ok".
I smiled and thought well its going to be fun.
In the lunch time me and rakhi were sitting in the cafetaria and talking about casual stuffs. After few minutes
later ritika came to the cafetaria and saw me sitting with rakhi. Ritika dint knew about this new recruitment. So she came to our table
and looked at me, i looked at her and said "Oh hi ritika". She looked at me than to rakhi. I said "Ritka she is rakhi a new recrutiment in
our team and rakhi she is ritika my friend". Ritka looked at me strangely and said "Not only friend his GF". Ritika seems a bit angry when
i said she is my friend. Then rakhi said "Oh nice, come join us". Ritika "said its fine, i just came here to meet john but it i think he
is busy". After saying this she was going and i said "Rakhi please excuse me i'll be back in a minute". I went to ritika and said "what
happened?". Ritika said "why dint u tell her that im your GF?". I said "I just casualy said its not like that". She said "Ohh are you
tryin to hit on her". I said "What the hell is wrong with you ritika?". Then she said "I think you got bored from me, and now you need a
new girl Mr john". I said "Ritika its not like that the way you are thinking, She is a new recruitment and i was just explaining about our
project to her". Ritika said "Then why dont you tell her that im your gf?". I said "I just said it casually". She said "I know that you
fucked me many times and now you dont have intrest in me and you want a new girl now". I said "Mind your language ritika, im not saying
anything it doesnt mean that you can say anything". She said "Go to hell" and left the cafetaria. I thought Fuck man and then went back to
rakhi. I said "Im sorry rakhi about what happened". She said "Its ok john, i can understand".
In the evening i was about to leave and i called ritika and she dint pick up the phone. I
went to her floor and asked for her. One of her teammate told me that she left half an hour before. I said "Ok". I went to the parking and
sit in the car and droved off from the office. I called her again but she dint pick up. I reached the flat and ring the doorbell. After
few times ringing the bell she opened the door and went to the room. I asked "Why dint you tell me that you are going home". She said
"does it matter?". I said "yea, you are my gf". Then she said "ohh cool now you are saying here that im ur gf but what happened to you in
front of that girl". I said "Im sorry ritika i dont meant to hurt you, i accept my mistake". And i said "And please ritika dont be
possessive, im all yours". She turned back and looked at me and smiled. She ran towards me and jumped on me and started kissing me. I lift
her up by pullinf her up from her ass and kissed her back. I pushed her against the wall while lifting her and was kissing her lips. While
kissing her the last night incident came into my mind which happened with preeti and me. It turned me on and i banged ritika a bit harder
in the wall and started kissing her neck. She moaned ahhhhhhh........ fuckkkkkkk yesssssssssss................. i was biting her neck.
Then i threw her on the bed and gave her a nice hard fuck. After our fucking session she said "I love you". I said "I love you too". She
said "dont be so friendly with that girl ok". I said "ok".
On the saturday night our team threw a party in the disc. And all the members of our team came for the
party. Ritika also knew about the party. And she told me "John babe im a bit possessive but it doesnt mean that i dont trust you, dont
break my trust ever ok". I said "ok". Then i said "why dont you join me at the party?". She said "Well its your team party, what wud i do
there? And i dont know much people in your team". I said "ok". I reached the disc around 10:00 Pm and went inside. Me and my team mates
have a couple of drinks together. After half an hour later i saw rakhi was coming. She was looking damn hot, she was wearing a white
colour one piece which has one strap.
She came to me and we casually hugged each other. I said "wow rakhi looking fabulous". She said "thank you very much". You too looking
great. I said "Thanks". Then we both sat on the couch and had couple of drinks. Then we hit the dance floor. I was holding her from her
waist while dancing. She was very good at dancing. She was grinding her ass on my crotch in between. After that we had one more drink and
came back to the dance floor. We both were bit high at that time. So after dancing for half n hour. We went to the couch and settled down.
we saw our team mates dancing. Then we went to the bar to take some drink. The bar tender told us that we have to wait for a while coz the
drink which we want is coming. So we stood a bit away from the bar and started talking. While talking i put her hair behind her ear which
was coming on her face and she smiled. There was a bit darkness at the place where we were standing. We were having a nice chat, we were
looking in each others eyes while talking. She was laughing at my jokes, while talking i looked at her cleavage which was looking so hot.
Her dress was of one strap and the upper part of her right boob was showing off. She caught me looking at her cleavage. I looked back in
her eyes she said what are you thinking. I said "Rakhi you are really very hot". She said "I know, the way you looking it shows". Then we
both smiled. I looked around in the disc every one was busy in dancing, talking and doing stuffs. All were high. i thought Rakhi and me
are standing at the right place, its a bit difficult for anyone to see us at that place. Then i looked back at rakhi, I grabbed her waist
and pulled her a bit closer. She said "wohhhh what are you doing?". I said "Dont you want it?". She kept quite for a while and said "You
have a gf right". I said "So what?". She said "this must be cheating on her". She was saying more but i stopped her by putting my lips on
hers and pulled her a bit more in me. She parted her lips and kissed me back. I kissed her more n more and she was responding quite well.
I pushed her against a wall and starting kissing a bit more harder. And she moaned while kissing me like ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.................
Then i move down to her neck and starting kissing her neck. She was smelling erotic. I licked her neck and her cleavage. It was going fine
but suddenly i felt someone is standing near us. I stopped and slowly turned my face, i got stunned and got freezed, it was ritika
standing near us. Rakhi adjusted her dress and went away when she saw ritika. Ritika said "John you broke my trust, i thought you love me
but you cheated on me". I said "Ritika im sorry it just happened under the influence of the alcohol". She said "Go to hell i dont wanna
see your face again". And she started walking towards the exit. I thought fuck man shit got real.
I reached my flat after half n hour. I saw ritika was packing her stuff. I said "what the
hell ritika where are you going?" She said "Doesn't matter, i just dont wanna live with you anymore." I said "Im sorry ritika". I tried
every possible way to stop her but she went away with her bags and i left alone in the flat. I tried to call her but she dint pick up my
call. I thought man "ab kya karu". i lay down on the bed and dozed off.
Next day in the lunch time i went to ritika to explain about what happened last night but she was not in a mood to listen
to me. She said "You broke my trust, i loved you alot and you treated me like a slut, Just go away". I came back to my cubical. I also not
talking to rakhi after the incident happened last night we were not feeling comfortable with talking to each other. In the evening i saw
ritika was going with her old room mate. I dint interrupt them i sit down in the car and droved off from the office. I reached the flat
and lay down on the bed and dozed off. Around 10:00 Pm my phone started ringing i thought may be it is ritika's call but it was preeti's
call. While talking on the phone preeti asked me is everything alright you dont seems alright. I said "What happened between me and
ritika, i told her that we broke up". Preeti got tensed and she said "brother im coming". I said "No preeti its fine dont bother". She
said "Bro you seems a bit depressed im coming". I tried but she dint listen to me. After an hour later someone rang the door bell. I
opened the door it was preeti. Everytime i saw her i feel awesome she makes me smile. She came inside and the first thig she did was she
hugged me. It felt so good hugging her. Then she asked "Are you alright brother". I said "Now you are here with me, i will be fine". She
smiled and then asked "Did you have your dinner?". I said "No". She got a bit angry and said "why dint you have your dinner yet?". I said
"Man nhi hai dinner karne ka". She said "Let me make something for you". I said "Preeti please dont bother, just sit with me". She said
"let me make something for you then i will come and sit with you".
She came with a bowl of pasta in the bedroom. She said "Come bro eat fast". I smiled and said "Preeti you
are so caring". She said "You care for me alot then why dont i care for u". I smiled and ate the pasta. Then we sit on the bed and i
explained everything to her that had happened. She said "Brother its ok, dont think much about it". I said "I think you are right". Now
its 12:30 Am in the night. Preeti said "I think i should leave now". I said "preeti you can stay here, i will drop you office tomarrow".
She said "brother i dont have clothes here so have to go". I said "ok, let me drop you". Preeti said "i will manage bro". I said "Are you
mad look at the time". She kept quite. So i dropped her at her PG and came back and slept.
Like Reply
The original one had images, however i don't have those.. if anyone can post suitable images, you are welcome
Like Reply
Nice bro
Like Reply