Misc. Erotica my beautiful Didi
My sister was extremely beautiful.she was just 21 years old and doing her final year Bcom in the college, but her body was already fully grown up and she had the right amount of flesh in the right places already.the story I am going to narrate is what happened about 6 months back..before that incident I never had any wrong feelings about her as she was very innocent and homely.i even used to get angry when some guys in school would make dirty comments about her .i was very protective about her.by the time she joined college she was already ripe with a figure of 36-28-38 .her milk jugs were big and hot enough to make all the guys in the college drool and even I started noticing her growing body and started to have feelings for her.
Some days guys from her college would come to drop her home and I could feel that everyone of them was trying their chances to get into her pants.did also enjoyed torturing them and making them lust for her like dogs.our family was quite conservative and middle class and so she never used to wear moderns clothes.she was always found in salwar suites though her voloptousnes was very much evident even in her modest clothes.
The story is about when me and did had to go somewhere by train alone.we had a first class reservation .so we boarded the train and settles in our seats.the day was not a busy one and in fact our compartment was almost empty.after a while two men entered and took their seats near us.both of them did not look like gentlemen and probably were about 35 -40 years of age.the moment they entered their eyes fell on didi and they were ogling at her as if they want to eat her right away.did got annoyed and asked them..’what do u want?why are you staring like this?’…
One man replied” beti,this is our seat,we have reservations and our seats are next to each other”
I was cursing my luck that I will have to spend my journey with this uncivilized guys.little did I know that time what was going to happen soon.
So both of them sat down opposite to our seats. didi’s dupatta was a bit out of position and a little bit of her cleavage was visible.as soon as they sat down they were looking at her cleavage and I looked where their eyes were glued to and I had a shock as I could see her beautiful milky cleavage.my dick woke up from sleep and started moving inside my underwear. didi was oblivious to all this and she was looking out of the window.they started  us and asked us where we were going and didi replied.slowly we started getting comfortable with them as the train started moving and we started talking to them.i was thanking god that they are not as bad as I thought at first from their appearance.but both of them were stealing glances at her cleavage all the time which had started to open up more as she was getting more relaxed and comfortable.suddenly one of the guys got up from his seat and put his bag on the upper berth on top of us under the pretext of taking out some stuff and I could see that in the standing position he was actually enjoying a better view of didi’s cleavage.then he say down and whispered something to the other guy and he also did the same. didi was clearly unaware of this and I couldn’t tell her also.he also sat down and they started talking to us ,rather they started trying to talk to my didi .she did not mind too as she was quite talkative type.after a while we were really comfortable and were in deep conversation.

Man1- “what do u do beti”
 didi- ji I am doing final year Bcom
man1- aha so whats ur plan after Bcom, continue studies ?or get married?
didi- ji planning to study more.i have no plans to marry now
man1- arre why (smiling), why u have no plans to marry?
didi – (smiling) nothing much,just want to study more..marriage can happen later anytime..
like this our conversation was continuing and both the guys and me too was trying to see some more of her hot didis boobs
didi asked them if they some water..and the guy said yeah of course and he rubbed his dick over his  pants in a double meaning style and did was shocked and became shy.but she took it as a joke and smiled.now we had become a bit more open with them and they told us about them too.
The  men were dayaram and shiva and they were neighbors. I wanted to pee and went to toilet and when I came back I saw that the two men had changed their seats and were now sitting on both sides of didi and were talking and laughing and didi also was talking and laughing with them.so I had no choice but to sit on the opposite berth.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
what happen next
Like Reply
Nice start bro... Continue
Like Reply
continue ...
Like Reply
Continue bro
Like Reply
update please
Like Reply
Nice story i hd read this before
Like Reply