Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Kolkata groping (durga puja special)
This thread is for all the active gropers and boudi enthusiasts. As you all know durga puja is coming to Kolkata which means the days leading up to the pujas and the days of the puja the roads will be crowded and full of sexy boudis and girls wearing exposing stuffs. Low waist saris, crop tops are the flavour of the season. I myself have already started reaping the harvest in the crowded markets of Kolkata. Been enjoying the luscious asses, exposed waists and sometimes crushing the boobs of hot bengali women.. If anyone wants to discuss groping areas and best places to grope feel free to discuss. I will post candid hidden pics of the hot ladies as well.. Last year during one of my groping sessions I found a cooperative girl who let me finger her under her skirt.. There are hundreds of experiences like this for me.. I need the support of gropers in this thread to cooperate and help each other enjoy this buffet to the max.. Please start discussing... Our main target is the Puja shopping crowd.. These bitches are soo lost in shopping they don't care or realise when I cup their asses or squeeze them.. The buses are all jam packed and no one cares about being groped.. It is groping heaven in kol now.. Please let's start!!!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I will post my groping experiences in Durga puja once I generate enough interest here.. Pics are coming soon too..
Like Reply
Looking forward to seeing your pics and reading about your experience. All the best!!
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
(26-09-2019, 12:34 PM)sri65 Wrote: Looking forward to seeing your pics and reading about your experience. All the best!!

Ty...

I just now came from a groping session... Today it was raining all day in kol because of which buses are few in number.. So the crowd is double of normal almost every bus is jam packed... I entered one such bus where there was no space to stand and on top of that everyone was wet in the rain... I followed a voluptuous college girl into the bus she was wearing a tight black top and tight jeans... Her ass was bulging and so juicy to look.. As soon as I entered there was no space to stand she squeezed in between two men somehow and I forced myself to squeeze in too.. So there was two guys facing away from each other and in between them it was us with me facing her back.. My face was on her hair over her neck.. Her wet hair was on my face.. I instantly got hard... Without wasting time I took the opportunity of the pushing inside the bus and grabbed her ass hard.. She got shocked and tried to move but there was no space... I was in the mood today so I started to squeeze her ass cheek in one palm.. Ohh it was like a packet of milk so soft and squishy.. I got rock hard.. I started to play with her ass pull it feel her panty line.. Spank it lightly all while she was obviously trying to ignore it but I started to increase my hand pressure.. To my luck a man and another man started a heated argument in the crowd over pushing and screamed at each other and everyone was shouting over it.. I took this commotion as an opportunity and slid my groping hand under her tshirt and felt her skin.. Ohh it was wet soft.. I held her waist and now she was really struggling to move and asked the guy in front of her to move so she could go towards the ladies section but he rudely said there is no space and being a timid girl she kept quiet.. I was over joyed... I wasted no time to move my palm over her waist and I could tell she was tickling there as she started to fidget a lot and said ooofff out loud once.. Then I put my head down and rubbed my lips on her wet neck.. Then she panicked and and pushed everyone like a mad person and got down... There was pre cum in my pant.. I'm typing this as I masturbate... This was a medium level experience as far as groping opportunity in kol goes around this time... More to cum..!!!
[+] 2 users Like arinag99's post
Like Reply
Kinda pervert
Like Reply
চালিয়ে যাও বস এটাই তো সিসন
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-20190927-152554-Video-Player.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20190927-152605-Video-Player.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20190927-153057-Video-Player.jpg]

Groped this babe's naked waist while sitting beside her in an auto... Ufff I kept my palm over her bare belly even touched her navel hole she didn't say anything.. Her skin was super soft and smooth... I wanted to pinch her belly like tamanna got pinched by Ravi teja but as soon as I squeezed her flesh she started to move a lot but didn't say anything.. Didn't push my luck and so just kept my palm over her belly and enjoyed my ride..
[+] 5 users Like arinag99's post
Like Reply
Yesterday I groped the belly of the babe above and groped 4 asses in heavily crowded buses around Central Kolkata.. All in 2 hours.. Can anyone suggest crowded areas in kol or bus numbers to choose?
[+] 1 user Likes arinag99's post
Like Reply
Wink 
She is awesome bro
Like Reply
(27-09-2019, 03:42 PM)arinag99 Wrote: [Image: Screenshot-20190927-152554-Video-Player.jpg]

Groped this babe's naked waist while sitting beside her in an auto... Ufff I kept my palm over her bare belly even touched her navel hole she didn't say anything.. Her skin was super soft and smooth... I wanted to pinch her belly like tamanna got pinched by Ravi teja but as soon as I squeezed her flesh she started to move a lot but didn't say anything.. Didn't push my luck and so just kept my palm over her belly and enjoyed my ride..

Damn!!!!!!! She iz Super HOT ......
Like Reply
Fucking hot maan..keep posting..like to read more of your experiences and see more of hot pics.
Like Reply
Hot thread
Like Reply
great experiences. wish i had been in kolkata during durga puja.

Are u Bengali
Like Reply
(27-09-2019, 03:42 PM)arinag99 Wrote: [Image: Screenshot-20190927-152554-Video-Player.jpg]

Aisi chikni k sath khelne me to maza aa gaya hoga

Like Reply
sexy baby....

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
Like Reply
(25-09-2019, 05:29 PM)arinag99 brother ur a legend in groping since xossip days, please I request u to post each and every experience of urs here on xossip, thank you in advance. Wrote: This thread is for all the active gropers and boudi enthusiasts. As you all know durga puja is coming to Kolkata which means the days leading up to the pujas and the days of the puja the roads will be crowded and full of sexy boudis and girls wearing exposing stuffs. Low waist saris, crop tops are the flavour of the season. I myself have already started reaping the harvest in the crowded markets of Kolkata. Been enjoying the luscious asses, exposed waists and sometimes crushing the boobs of hot bengali women.. If anyone wants to discuss groping areas and best places to grope feel free to discuss. I will post candid hidden pics of the hot ladies as well.. Last year during one of my groping sessions I found a cooperative girl who let me finger her under her skirt.. There are hundreds of experiences like this for me.. I need the support of gropers in this thread to cooperate and help each other enjoy this buffet to the max.. Please start discussing... Our main target is the Puja shopping crowd.. These bitches are soo lost in shopping they don't care or realise when I cup their asses or squeeze them.. The buses are all jam packed and no one cares about being groped.. It is groping heaven in kol now.. Please let's start!!!
Like Reply
Lucky you, buddy.....and well written. Just reading about it gave me a hard on...mmm
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

[+] 1 user Likes sri65's post
Like Reply
Dar koriye dili puro
Like Reply
কলকাতার মেট্রো,আর বাসে,ট্রেনে চাইলেই পাওয়া যায় ।অনেকবার এমন অভিজ্ঞতা হয়েছে ।আর পুজোর সময় তো কথাই নেই।সকাল বিকেল।
[+] 1 user Likes Jaybengsl's post
Like Reply
(03-10-2019, 11:01 AM)Jaybengsl Wrote: কলকাতার মেট্রো,আর বাসে,ট্রেনে চাইলেই পাওয়া যায় ।অনেকবার এমন অভিজ্ঞতা হয়েছে ।আর পুজোর সময় তো কথাই নেই।সকাল বিকেল।

Dada apnar experience gulo bolun.. Pujo te bhalo magi kothai chotkate kothai jabo..
Like Reply