Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forced undress
Smile 
Is there anyone who forced your girlfriend to undress and take pics, while she isnt comfortble to do so, comment your experiences in that case and about that kink.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
yea my wife never agrees to take her nude.. once i made her drunk.. then clicked N number of pics.. Bitch still does not have any clue about it :D
Like Reply
(24-09-2019, 12:12 PM)lucifer Wrote: yea my wife never agrees to take her nude.. once i made her drunk.. then clicked N number of pics.. Bitch still does not have any clue about it :D

Can we see those sexy pics
Like Reply
I blind folded her eyes with a cloth, and then I was licking her pussy, meanwhile I got Idea, as she is not seeing anything, so clicked her.
Like Reply
(24-09-2019, 12:12 PM)lucifer Wrote: yea my wife never agrees to take her nude.. once i made her drunk.. then clicked N number of pics.. Bitch still does not have any clue about it :D

can you share some of that?
Like Reply
(24-09-2019, 11:47 AM)amritsaksena Wrote: Is there anyone who forced your girlfriend to undress and take pics, while she isnt comfortble to do so, comment your experiences in that case and about that kink.

No pics though, but yeah i strip her like that, she begs and pleads, trying to cover. But i force everything down
Like Reply
This is some kind of real fun
Like Reply