Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its not a serious question
I am going to ask a question,  If u dont like, pass it, but dont use slang. In our society, its we learn that respect mom and sis, but fantacy  we break it. So, what is the mindset of human that they break this society rule in fantasy and enjoy it. So its enjoy aout be crude?  Or enjoy about breaking  rule?
I didn’t felt something on mom but in dream I have seen I sex with her, when woke up, I felt that its unacceptable
So, if we withdraw the boundary from society,    then what will happen, people will make more sex or people will do sex with the person he/ she loves?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Anyone have answer?
Like Reply
Heloo
Like Reply
anyone have logical answer?
Like Reply
(21-09-2019, 09:24 PM)Kalponik Wrote: anyone have logical answer?

I don't know answer..but I like to fuck my mom?
Like Reply
If we go through genetics, and if we fuck mum and sis and breed them , eventually our generation we suffer from inbreeding depression. And this thing creates much more problem. You can google it for more knowledge.
So for this reason fucking and making child from our own family is prohibited.

Like Reply
(22-09-2019, 05:26 AM)RoughGuy Wrote: If we go through genetics, and if we fuck mum and sis and breed them , eventually our generation we suffer from inbreeding depression. And this thing creates much more problem. You can google it for more knowledge.
So for this reason fucking and making child from our own family is prohibited.

Yap
Like Reply
maximum people who claim that they are incest actually they are not, They just fantasize of age chubby woman who resembles like a mom. Yes, it is true that our society does not allow it. your question is what happens if we withdraw the boundary from society?
Ans is simple
In some area, its already partially withdraw instead of having sex with own mom and sis you can have marry with any woman. In some area you can marry with mother in law.
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
Like Reply
(23-09-2019, 09:33 AM)rajsahoo30 Wrote: maximum people who claim that they are incest actually they are not, They just fantasize of age chubby woman who resembles like a mom. Yes, it is true that our society does not allow it. your question is what happens if we withdraw the boundary from society?
Ans is simple
In some area, its already partially withdraw instead of having sex with own mom and sis you can have marry with any woman. In some area you can marry with mother in law.

Wao, nicely described
Like Reply
Join the hangout group for masterbation fun