Misc. Erotica New Actress stories with hot pics
Star 
I will be posting new stories about actresses from all over India.
I welcome your suggestions.
Please give your suggestions, comments and feedbacks!

note: i dont claim authorship/ownership/creation of any pictures and stories.[/color][/i][/b]
[Image: Hot-Shraddha-Kapoor-Group-Sex.jpg]

[Image: xmix-1.jpg]

[Image: xmix-2.jpg]

[Image: xmix-6.jpg]

[Image: xmix-3.jpg]

[Image: xmix-5.jpg]

[Image: xmix-8.jpg]

[Image: xmix-4.jpg]

[Image: xmix-7.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Ileana's Anal Desire

[Image: 44368352-328708077929830-228228636453793...4x1024.jpg]

For the first time in weeks, I woke up with a female body in my bed. As my eyes cleared, I recalled the night before. Ileana had been a dynamo in the sack. I had slept with her several times before but she never behaved like last night. It seemed that she could just not get enough of my cock. The best thing is that she loves anal sex and I got to cum in her ass three times. I am a big fan of anal and Ileana has one of the nicest asses to fuck.

She is 32 years of age, has a lovely figure and is very fit. However, she is just not a pretty young woman, but she is not sore to the eye either. She dresses professionally and uses make up wisely. Her brown hair is brown and silky and she has kind of a mousy face. Her body is to die for at 5'4" 125 pounds and a 35-30-36 figure. She has an ass that one would never get bored with and she loves to use it.

Looking at her sleeping, I was laying there with my morning piss-hard-on. I decided to treat her to a morning romp. She liked to cum as often as she could but she always wanted me to cum in her ass and not in her pussy. She was not at all into sucking cock but I was fine with that. She did like playing with my dick and stroking it which always made her hot.

I rolled her to her back and moved between her legs. She looked up at me and smiled as my shaft filled her pussy. I moved slowly at first and then she picked up the pace. Her orgasm came on quickly but I kept fucking her. In fact, I didn't stop until she begged me to stop.

"Jason, please, I can't possibly cum again."

I eased out of her and smiled. "Stay in bed. I'm going to take my morning piss. Get your ass ready for me."

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to pee. It took a while and then I washed my dick thoroughly. When I returned to the bedroom, Ileana was on her knees with her head on the pillow turned to the side. She had that way of elevating her ass and arching her back that stirred my loins. I was hard in seconds and I got behind her. I could see her anus was slick with lube and I knew she was ready to receive my cock.

Kneeling behind her, I placed the spongy mushroom head at her pucker and pushed it in. I loved watching my cock open her up and slowly disappear into the warm chute. It was a sight that I never tired of watching. Ever so slowly my shaft entered her shapely ass until my pubic hairs tickled her buttocks. I moved in and out with a steady slow pace. I caressed her curvy bottom while I fucked her.

There was just something very erotic about fucking her lovely ass, caressing her buns and watching my cock slide in and out. I was never in a hurry to cum and I savored every moment of the anal sex. I moved back to where just the head remained in her and then pushed it in all the way. Once in a while, I would take it all the way out and then re-enter her. She cooed each time I did that.

My body tingled and I sensed the approaching release. My toes curled, my body stiffened and I pressed forward as I ejaculated into her rectum. I held to her hips holding my spurting cock deep in her as she milked it using her sphincter. Ileana rotated her ass in small circles briefly and then she flopped forward onto the bed. I lay next to her and fondled her sensuous bottom.

"You sure like my ass, don't you?"

"I love it. I'm glad that you are so into anal. I love cumming in your ass."

"It's difficult to explain the sensation but I love it too."

I continued to caress and gently squeeze her ass cheeks. She moved her bottom in response to the fondling. Some of my seed oozed out of her anus and I used a finger to push it back in her. She giggled and we made a game out of it. The anal playing got us both hot again and she whispered to me.

"Can you go again?"

"With this ass, definitely."

[Image: 10-6leana.jpg]

Ileana rolled to her side and reached back for my cock. I was hard again and she guided into her ass. My left hand slid under her body and reached up to hold her breast. My right hand found her pussy and I fingered her as I fucked her ass a second time that morning. This was her favorite position and my second favorite. My first was doggy-style so I could watch her ass. It took longer for me to cum but we were in no hurry. She orgamsed and drenched my fingers and then I cane in her ass a second time. We were done for the morning but remained in the spoon position as we cuddled and relaxed.

"I have to find a place to live this weekend."

"Why? I thought you lived with your sister."

"Yeah but her boyfriend is moving in and she doesn't want me there."

"That's kind of short notice."

"I know, I have to find a furnished apartment on a month to month lease. I don't have any furniture."

"That's going to take time. You can crash here until you get settled."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Absolutely, I have plenty of room. You'll like living here in the condo complex. There is a swimming pool, jacuzzi and fitness room."

"Oh wow! I never expected this. You're wonderful."

"Come on, let's get cleaned up and grab a bite to eat."

ILEANA MOVES IN

Ileana and I worked in the same building but in different departments. I had been with her a few times before she moved in but it was always impromptu when a bunch of us stopped for drinks after work. I had made the decision to buy a condo and it had been a wise decision. I liked to stay fit and used the pool and fitness center frequently.

At 28-years-old, I was 6'1" and a fit 190 pounds. Between recreational sports, the pool and fitness center, I was able to stay in good shape. On Sundays, I usually played golf with a regular foursome. In the winter season, I played tennis indoors and down-hill skied.

I dated a number of young women, even a couple from the condo complex. There were no serious relationships as I was not interested in anything permanent. Having Ileana move in and stay with me for short time was an easy decision. We both loved anal sex and I could have that lovely ass anytime I wanted it.

That Saturday after great sex, we went out for a late breakfast. Later I worked out and hung out by the swimming pool as she gathered her belongings from her sister's apartment. That evening, I helped her move her clothes and personal items into the condo. She used the second bedroom for her clothes and the second bath for her toiletries. We would sleep in my bed most of the time as we loved to be naked with each other. Later that evening after she got settled in the condo, she came into the family room and flopped down on the sofa.

"I am whipped."

"Want a drink?"

"Go yes, what do you have?"

"Pretty much anything, beer, wine, spirits."

"A cold beer for now, thanks!"

I got a beer for her and a scotch for me. I sat in the chair next to the sofa and raised my glass.

"Welcome!"

"Jason, you are a God send. I truly appreciate you letting me stay here until I find something suitable."

"I glad to have you here. Tomorrow afternoon, I'm playing golf with my regular group, so I'll be gone from noon to five."

"I'll probably take a nap and look at apartment listings in the Sunday paper."

"You can hang out by the pool too if you like."

"Maybe I will. I'll take the paper to the pool."

"I was thinking about calling out for dinner. Do you like Chinese?"

"Yes, definitely."

"Good, the place that delivers has great take-out."

I called out for Chinese food and we had an enjoyable meal. There were always plenty of leftovers it seemed and we would have them tomorrow after golf. After we ate, we watched TV for a while before going to bed. Ileana was very tired and somewhat emotionally drained so we passed on sex that night. We slept naked and it seemed that my cock was hard most of the night pressing against her bottom.

Sunday morning, I was awakened by Ileana playing with my cock. I rolled to my back and she quickly mounted me. She rode me until she had multiple orgasms and then collapsed on my chest. My hands drifted down to cup her buttocks and I fondled them lovingly. Eventually, I had to pee and she moved off me. I relieved myself and washed my cock thoroughly.

I walked back into the bedroom and saw her lying face down on the bed. Her body looked marvelous and her ass just seemed to call out to me. At that moment. I decided to massage her body. I went back to the bathroom to get the body lotion. Getting in bed, I straddled the back of her thighs and let my stiff dick rest on her buns.

"I'm going to give you a massage this morning."

"Oh, that's wonderful."

I poured the lotion on her shoulders and went about massaging her neck and shoulders. She had her head turned to the side and had a dreamy look on her face. I moved from her shoulders to her back and worked my way down to her buttocks. I bypassed her ass choosing to safe it for last. Sliding all the way down, I began with her feet and calves working my way up to thighs.

Finally, I reached the object of my desire and I began to massage her fantastic ass. I took my time massaging each buttock and let my hand slide in between them. Ileana was worked up but no more than me. My cock was throbbing and I could not wait any longer. I had to have that irresistible ass.

I lifted Ileana by her hips until she was on her knees. She kept her head on the pillow and rotated her ass in small circles urging me on. I used the body lotion to lubricate her anus. I fingered her with one then two fingers. Unable to wait any longer, I coated my shaft with the lotion and eased it into her ass. It was an incredible sensation.

As always, I moved slowly in and out savoring the anal sex. I was very turned on and I knew that I would cum quickly. Within a few minutes my cock exploded in her rectum and I filled it with a huge load. I pressed to her feeling her globes against my pubes as stream after steam shot into her. My cock stayed hard after my ejaculation and I knew that I could go again.

Ileana moved to a prone position in the bed and I followed her down keeping my cock in her ass. I used my arms on either side of her to keep my weight from crushing her. I resumed fucking her and I could feel the warm seed surrounding my shaft. Every so often, I would pause just holding myself still. Ileana would then fuck me back by pushing her ass up and down. I could not remember a more erotic moment in my life then that morning.

I was able to cum a second time without removing my cock from her ass. My hips pressed into her buns as I filled her rectum with more of my seed. I was drained and my arms were fatigued. Easing my body down on hers, I rolled us to our sides and held her to me. I touched her pussy and found it to be sopping wet. She had obviously orgasmed at least one more time.

"Oh my God, that was the greatest sex ever. That massage was fantastic as was the sensation of you cumming in my ass."

"I think it was the most erotic experience ever for me."

"How are you ever going to be able to play golf? I'm exhausted."

"I'll manage. I do need to get going though."

"I'm staying in bed for a while longer."

"No problem I'll put the coffee on and bring in the Sunday paper."

I got up, started the coffee, showered and got dressed in my golf clothes. I had juice, coffee and a pastry. Before I left, I brought the Sunday paper inside and left it on the kitchen table. I went to say goodbye to Ileana but she had dozed off and I let her sleep. As I drove to the golf course, I thought about Ileana. I was going to enjoy having her around for a while.

DAYS AHEAD

That first week that Ileana stayed with me, we behaved like newlyweds. We had sex every night and slept naked in bed. She was diligent about keeping her ass extremely clean. Each evening when we got to the condo, she would douche her ass before putting on casual clothes. The first two nights when we got home, we changed out of our business attire and wore shorts and tee shirts. We would have cocktails, dinner and then relax in the family room until bedtime. Our ritual was repeated each time as I made sure she orgamsed before I fucked her ass, cumming in it before we dozed off and slept in the nude.

On Wednesday after we arrived at the condo, she douched her ass and put on very tight light gray knit shorts. They were like a second skin and she looked incredibly sexy and desirable. She was standing in the kitchen when I walked up behind her and grabbed her ass with both hands. She wiggled her bottom and smiling, she looked over her shoulder at me. I slipped my hands in the shorts and squeezed her curvy buttocks.

"Are we a bit horny tonight?"

"It's your fault for wearing these shorts."

"Hmm! I'll have to wear them more often."

I pushed my shorts to my knees freeing my stiff dick, Then I pushed her shorts down and let my cock press against her. She swayed her ass back and forth across my cock. She reminded me.

"We still need the lube."

I reached up in the cabinet and found the bottle of olive oil. Pouring it on my cock, I stroked it making it very slick. I pushed an oily finger in her ass and within seconds we were greased for action. Moving forward I eased my cock into her ass and she let out a soft moan. Ever so slowly did I feed it to her until I was buried in her bottom. My hands came up under her tee and grasped her breasts. The nipples hardened in my palms.

It was the first time since she moved in that we fucked partially clothed. Ileana and I had anal sex partially clothed at other times after work. Twice in my car and once in her sister's place. I was now moving in and out relishing another spectacular session of anal sex. Ileana was fingering her pussy. I came first and flooded her rectum with a big load and she then juiced her fingers. We remained still for several minutes before separating. She grabbed some paper napkins and held them to her anus. We both cleaned up. I made cocktails for us and we sat in the family room.

[Image: 1552112934178.jpg]

"Wow, that was hot. I like the spontaneity."

"Like I said it was the shorts that did it."

"What's for dinner tonight, I'm not really that hungry"

"I'm not either. How about some cheese and crackers?"

"Perfect! Oh, I made appointments to see three places this Saturday. They all offer furnished apartments on a month to month basis."

"Great, do you want me to go with you?"

"That would be super."

"What can you afford?"

"If I can get a place for $900 a month including utilities, I can swing that."

"You'll still have to purchase your own beddings, towels and stuff."

"Right, that's no problem. I have money put aside."

"Good for you."

I served the cheese and crackers and refreshed our drinks. We listen to music and read the evening paper before going to bed. We made time for more sex as we were both in the mood. It was near perfect as I loved fucking her ass and cumming in it and she loved it too. That night we remained in the spoon position with my cock still in her bottom. I realized that I had dozed off when it softened and slipped out of her passage.

Thursday and Friday were more routine days for us. On Saturday we had morning sex but not the marathon that we had the previous Saturday. We showered, dressed went out for breakfast and then headed to her appointments. The apartments were all decent and one complex had a garage. I told Ileana that it was worth the extra $50 a month for the garage and she agreed.

She signed the lease for the furnished apartment and she was able to take some measurements for window dressings. There were inexpensive blinds on the windows but she wanted to dress up the place. After signing the lease, we stopped for lunch and then went shopping for bedsheets, pillows, comforter, towels and curtains. The apartment would be ready for occupancy in another two weeks and she could move in mid-month.

That night Ileana was thrilled and we celebrated with champagne. Later she asked if I would give her a massage again. She loved it the last time as did I. We went to the bedroom and undressed. She lay naked face down and I straddled her thighs. I followed the same routine as I had the first time, saving her majestic ass for last. I poured lotion all over the lovely globes and spent several minutes massaging the curvy buttocks.

As before, I slid my hand between the cheeks and massaged each one separately. I toyed with her anus and then let a finger ease into her pucker. Her ass rose up to meet my finger and it went deeper to the last knuckle. I added a second finger as I prepared her for my cock. The foreplay was so erotic that we were both ready to explode. I could not continue as I had to sink my cock into that scrumptious ass. I lifted by her hips and as she always did, she kept her head on the pillow. I moved between her legs and stared at her treasure. It was a magnificent sight.

I pressed my cock against her anus and it opened like a flower in bloom. My shaft glided in the well-lubed passage. I held to her hips until I was buried in her receptive bottom and then I began to fuck her slowly. The curve of her ass was so enticing. I loved holding, caressing and squeezing her cheeks as I fucked her slowly.

Ileana's hand was busy in her pussy and I could sense she was close to an orgasm. I picked up the pace and then felt that familiar surge. My body stiffened as I pushed all the way in and unleashed a barrage of seed into her gripping clenching rectum. The ejaculation left me weak and I leaned over her and cupped her breasts. We eased our bodies down to the bed and rolled to our sides. Cuddling in the spoon position she whispered.

"Leave your cock in me. I like the feel of it."

[Image: 2ae8c606-2438-45bd-a004-b4dfe6bc226e.jpg]

We stayed in the same position for some time before I felt that I could go again. I began fucking her and she guided my hand to her pussy. With the other hand I held her breast and tweaked a nipple. This was her favorite way to have sex and I wanted her to experience another massive orgasm. That's just what happened and she cried out as her body shook and trembled with the intensity of her climax. I continued to fuck her ass and came a second time.

Eventually my cock softened and slipped out of her bottom. A trail of semen rushed out of her and soaked the bedsheet. We didn't move. We would wake up Sunday morning with traces of dried semen on our bodies and the bedsheets. I got up first, showered and made the coffee. Ileana was in the shower when I stripped the bed and put the sheets in the washer.

That morning I made pancakes and sausage for us. I was scheduled to play golf that afternoon and Ileana was going to lounge by the pool. Later, on my way to the golf course, I thought about the great sex we were having. Ileana would stay with me for two more weeks before moving into her own place. I had two more weeks to enjoy her incredible ass and her passion for anal sex. I knew that I would still see her from time to time once she moved out but the next two weeks would be special.
Like Reply
increase font size
plz continue stories
Like Reply