Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Questions for all the husbands/bfs and cuckolds here
Has your wife/gf ever compared having sex with her ex with having sex with you?

Did you ask her or she herself compared it?

Did she praise her ex? if yes, how did you feel?

Did she praise you? if yes, did you feel like she was lying or hiding something?

What did she say?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My Friend, this is a teritory you should never go

If its a Girlfriend whom u have no intentions of marrying.....ask whatever you want

If its a GF you want to marry or a wife.....You asking her this is as good as taking in poison

As long as your wife is LOYAL to you.....you should be glad

If you have to compare.....
Its better to have a Wife who probably had some experience but after marriage is 100% loyal
instead of
a Virgin ...who after marriage is fucking the entire neighborhood

Of course THE BEST is to have a Virgin Wife....who remains 100% loyal to you
This is Luxury class......and nothing can beat it...Ever !!
Like Reply
(17-09-2019, 11:52 AM)stockyz Wrote: My Friend, this is a teritory you should never go

If its a Girlfriend whom u have no intentions of marrying.....ask whatever you want

If its a GF you want to marry or a wife.....You asking her this is as good as taking in poison

Its better to have a Wife who probably had some experience but after marriage is 100% loyal
instead of

I understand your point bro!
Like Reply
A very loyal wife will never do such useless things of aldulteration etc. If a truck load of sex crave also imposed on her
Bhartiya naari Harr lundd pe bhaari  fishing

Like Reply
Need advice for swapping, we are from kolkata 30/27. Want some advice and have some query as I am new and want to do the same. Want response from those who really already done this and timepassers specially self called bulls are stay away , our hangout id kalponikchoda;
Like Reply
(17-09-2019, 11:52 AM)stockyz Wrote: My Friend, this is a teritory you should never go

instead of

Partially disagree.. 
I belong to the luxury class. virgin wife, 200% loyal... but the point is she doesnt know anything and is not at all interested in trying out new things..
sometimes I wish I had married an experienced girl who would atleast knew how to please myself..
Like Reply
(17-09-2019, 11:10 AM)ulala0077 Wrote: Has your wife/gf ever compared having sex with her ex with having sex with you?

Did you ask her or she herself compared it?

Did she praise her ex? if yes, how did you feel?

Did she praise you? if yes, did you feel like she was lying or hiding something?

What did she say?

Pm me to chat on hangout, i have asked my gf All these questions
And a lot more about her and her ex
Like Reply
Yes i ask her and she said her ex is better than me. i like it.
Like Reply
(07-02-2021, 08:43 PM)husbandamar Wrote: Yes i ask her and she said her ex is better than me. i like it.

Even i like it
Like Reply
Please don’t ask these questions to gf or wife she might hate you or leave you. You don’t know how to treat a woman. You need to behave in such away that she will share this an erotic fantasy with asking these questions. Don’t ask these questions directly
Pls enjoy my story "Encounters of Divya" 
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=24865

Like Reply