Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
who is your dream fuck??
hi guys!!
we always have someone who we would like to fuck. 
i masturbate a lot to my mom, praying one day i would get to fuck her.

who is your dream fuck?
[+] 1 user Likes arryn's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
my dream fuck is my bhabhi. I masturbate daily on her..
[+] 1 user Likes cutemickey0's post
Like Reply
(29-12-2018, 12:28 AM)cutemickey0 Wrote: my dream fuck is my bhabhi. I masturbate daily on her..
hmm
hope one day it comes true
bhabhis are so lusty
[+] 1 user Likes arryn's post
Like Reply
my neighbour aunty and I masturbated with her bra and saw her boobs while bathing and I always dream about fucking her
[+] 1 user Likes cbebull's post
Like Reply
(29-12-2018, 11:19 AM)cbebull Wrote: my neighbour aunty and I masturbated with her bra and saw her boobs while bathing and I always dream about fucking her

hmmmm.. hott..
[+] 1 user Likes rahulinurhearts's post
Like Reply
my cousin sister. she is married abroad and i want fuck her since childhood. i not only want to fuck her, i want babies with her too lol.
[+] 4 users Like Jatt01990's post
Like Reply
my sister
[+] 3 users Like weed_brain's post
Like Reply
my sister
[+] 1 user Likes saj's post
Like Reply
My chubby aunty
Love to chat on hot sexy mature milfs and actresses as mom and aunts in Telugu or Kannada. 
PM me to chat on hangouts.
[+] 1 user Likes dishap's post
Like Reply
My friends wife
[+] 2 users Like sphulinga's post
Like Reply
[Image: 5c2f0bad7bc09.jpg]

My dream fuck!
[+] 2 users Like Ch1nt00's post
Like Reply
[quote pid='66739' dateline='1546576175']
[Image: 5c2f0bad7bc09.jpg]

My dream fuck!
[/quote]
Heart Heart 
she is maal
[+] 2 users Like arryn's post
Like Reply
My teacher
[+] 1 user Likes Kalponik's post
Like Reply
My two cousins ❤️
[+] 2 users Like ImadlylovemySister's post
Like Reply
PLEASE SUPPORT

Hi People

We all know that this site's primary motive is to provide entertainment not profit making. Here, we are finding our hearts content and enjoy being here. 

The Admin and the Team running this site with good intent and with their own funds. They're trying to provide quality service by not allowing any erratic advertisements.

Yet, with the limited funds it is not possble for the Team to run this site for long time. And for purchasing good server capacity, they are in need of huge funds.

In this respect, your support in the form of monetary donations to this site will make our journey lively and lovely.

Last time, we had one such platform (xossip.com) where we used to have lots of fun. We've made good friends and great memories there. But, due to some unforeseen reasons we've lost many of them.

Now, we are fortunate enough to have this site where we can have entertainment we desire and be connected to each other.

We don't want this site to go the same way as the old one, do we?

So, I request you all to come forward to and contribute a minimum sum of ₹100/- per month via Amazon Pay Gift Card option.

Maximum amount contribution is your wish.

The Admin & Team will keep a record of the amount received and how much amount is used. This will be a transparent process.

Please support us.

Regards

Vikatakavi02

PS: Go to the details in the Signature. welcome

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
నా పుస్తకాల సొరుగు > My (e)BOOK SHELF
చిట్టి పొట్టి కథలు - పెద్దల కోసం > LINK
[+] 1 user Likes Vikatakavi02's post
Like Reply
shamita
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 1 user Likes ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply
My dream fuck I would say would be my mother's friend who used to be our neighbour (now she shifted to some other house) she was one hell of a milf and very friendly she had nice big boobs and a big ass to die for one of those PAWG I tell you completely irresistible , you wonder how I may have controlled my list for her god if only I get a chance to make love to her
[+] 2 users Like Dibesh's post
Like Reply
My best friends extremely religious and decent Mother.
We grew up together and It is my childhood fantasy to fuck his mother in front of him roughly
[+] 1 user Likes love road's post
My friends wife
[+] 2 users Like prince_madurai's post
Like Reply
Friends gf
[+] 1 user Likes Kalponik's post
Like Reply