Alia's Dirty Secrets
Alia was not an exhibitionist, but the way she dressed was a little to inviting to the onlookers. A tight salwar on even tighter leggings. The dress clung to her figure, pressing out her curves at the appropriate places. The way the green fabric tucked itself beneath her skin made you want to touch it and love it. Any man would want to close his palms over her, just for a moment, being fully  committed to their wives and gfs, just to feel that feeling once in their life. The dress was so tight that Alia could have been walking around with green body paint over her, and not a traditional Indian chudidhar. 

It was a sunny day, the first day of my Mechanical Engineering course. Alia was standing in the shade of a crowded bus stop that was overflowing with students and others, waiting to start their day. I was sitting on the bench and actually I didn't notice her at once. I was looking at another, a bit darker, girl in jeans who was laughing at something, shaking all the necessary parts in the correct order. I had taken careful mental notes on the followup masturbation session in the evening. 

"Excuse me." I looked up. It was Alia. 

"Hello." I didn't know what else to reply. 

"Can you move a little?" she said. 

"Sure. Nehru College?" I asked, getting up for her. 

"Yes. Hey, why did you get up? I just wanted to sit and fix my chappal. It tore on the way." She pointed at the red slippers against her milky white feet, the  broken strap flailing in the wind like a blind snake. 

"Oh. Well, the college buses are few and crowded. How much money do you have?" 

"Three hundred. Why?" 

"We can take an auto. I'll pay. But if he takes more, then you can also give." 

"Sure, yaar. I am Alia, by the way." 

"I am Neelesh. Mechanical. You?" 

"CS. How far is the college?" she asked. 

"25 kilometers. Better come early tomorrow. All the empty buses clear off before 6." 

"Oh, I'll try, Neelesh," she said with a smile.  

Soon, we get into an auto. Being late for class, two others join and I nudge Alia to the end. 

It was inside the auto that I fully saw the depths of her beauty. Alia placed her college bag on the lap and adjusted her salwar. The perfectly round breasts moved up and down firmly as the auto hopped from one speed bump to the next. A nice dark cleavage fell deeply from the top of her zipped salwar. You could see the fair skin beating through the translucent green dupatta that fell loosely across her chest. The dress was so tight and looked so soft that I imagined she didn't wear a bra. But a black strap, even tighter, peeked out from the shoulders. 

"You can't adjust your chappal here," I said. 

"Yaaah," she said, pinching the strap between her toes. "I must do it as soon as we get down." 

"How about I hold your bag and you can try here. We'll not get much time after we get down," I said, hoping for more scenery. 

"Are you sure you don't mind," she asked. 

"Not at all." I took the bag from her lap. 

Alia bent a little to fetch her slipper. Her dupatta, which had loyally been doing its job, slipped from her shoulders. And as she came up with the slipper, I placed the end of the dupatta between our bags. Physics is an important catalyst in the matters of lust. 

As she adjusted the strap,  Alia's dupatta gradually fell off its command post, slipping past her collar bone, falling by her shoulder. It was now that her cleavage displayed itself in all its glory to me. As her fingers threaded the slipper, I saw the soft bulging breasts pressing out every time she moved. When she leaned forward, the flaps of the salwar revealed more skin and when she leaned back, it got a little covered. Alia lifted her hand to realign her dupatta, releasing her armpit to me for one split second. 

The smell was divine. It was fresh, with all the morning energy from the bath held in that place. It was sweaty and earthy, like how I am used to my own smells. And it was powdery and biscuity, with a hint of naughtiness. If only I could let go of the bags and pinch that armpit...

Alia had finished repairing her footwear by the time we reached the college. Trying my luck, I said, "Why don't you adjust your hair," as we got down. "It looks like you just got up." 

"What?" she said, aghast. 

"I mean, it's not that bad. You are beautiful as it is, but the lecturers... Well, I don't know." 

Alia blushed. As we walked on the shaded pavement, she lifted her arms to gather her hair to clump, hairclip between her lips. I leaned in to get a little sniff of her precious effluvia scent, and accidently fell into her. She looked at me and smiled, still the hairclip in her teeth, arms raised, her figure pushing against the tight fabric. 

We exchanged numbers and parted soon after.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.