Poll: What is your favorite sexual fantasies ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Exhibitionism in public places
35.29%
6 35.29%
Threesome/Swing fantasy
41.18%
7 41.18%
Roleplay - Blindold/Domination
0%
0 0%
Voyeurism/Watching Wife
23.53%
4 23.53%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Married Couple Fantasies & Real Life Experiences
Cheers to founders of this site for starting this adult entertainment portal. Hope more ppl will connect & make it a success. Smile

Well I am starting this new thread for sharing our sexual fantasies,stories & real life experiences here. It wd be hot to discuss & know each other's naughty side. Start sharing your naughty side.

P.S. - No abusive language pls.

Well I am starting with mine. This is about how we got into sexual fantasies & exhibitionism.

We are Akash & Ritika. We are a married couple in early 30's. Have a kid. We are into many fantasies. Tried some real & Some remained just fantasies. But the quest to make it real make it hot & spice your sex life. Fantasies must be part of your routine for a healthy,active & naughty sex life.

But when we married, this wasn't same. Ritika married young. She was 22,wen got married. She didn't know many sexual aspects. I had to pamper her like a lill girl. Slowly...very slowly got her into sexual stuff. 
We slept side by side, cuddling each other every night. However it took one long month after marriage to have 1st sex. I was not in hurry. (Only on some lonely nights ;)) I wanted her to be herself & mature herself. Wen we had our first sex, she was very shy & fearful. 
It was a bliss, the first sex. We both were virgin. Smile 

And from then on wards, we fucked like rabbits. Just fucked on all possible poses. We played a lot. It was a wonderful experience to discover unknown pleasure with ur partner. Its a bliss. Marital Bliss. It took long long time to get into fantasy stuff.

I had many fantasies before marriage. I wanted to share n discuss with ritika. One fine lazy sunday afternoon, after a fuck session - we were sleeping watching a adult movie. Asked her - u wd look hot in this dress. She was like Dodgy . I wanted to try naughty stuff in a public place.

Lets do it now. She was surprised & was like - wat ? wat u want ? Asked her to pack a hot dress & we will go on a drive. she was not at all interested. But just for sake of me reluctantly agreed.

We drove around 100-120 km out of city. It was already 5PM in the evening. Sun about to set. There was a village & beautiful river. we stopped & asked her - lets do lill naughty. There were no one near river. We parked our car roadside. Trekked 1-2km towards river.

Ritika was clue less. Surprised. Curious.
Asked her , how it wd be to take bath here. She was irritated. what? how can i? people will see. Mad or wat?
I calmed her down. Look ..No one is here & we are long away from town.

Do u know any1 here? So wats the problem to be lill naughty. We sat on a rock. kissed. It was a wonderful experience to do naughty stuff in a open place. We both were aroused. Reluctantly she changed her saree to a knee length dress with open shoulders. she was damn hot.
Asked her to get down at water. Water level there was up to waist level only. I was watching my hot-wife getting down at water with that dress in a public place. She seems liked this. Enjoying in water. Both played a lot. Kissed. Had fun. Wen i came back out of water. Just sat & enjoyed how happy my lill wife is.

There i saw two young village men, in their late 20's inside the river side jungle. I saw them watching ritika. I was both fearful,disgusting and also feeling it hot. Ritika didn't know. Her creamy thighs & shoulders are looking out in her wet dress. I wanted to warn her, but i didn't. Played just like that for some more time & then it was almost dark. We started coming back. Those guys started following us. She wanted to change her dress. But i was like, if she did that , then they wd bang her. But didn't inform her. I felt relaxed only after coming back to car. I narrated her whole story. She was so so angry that i didn't inform her. They saw her in water like this. U Let the young guys hav lill fun. wats big deal. i teased her.

We came back home & had wonderful sex dat night. It was a wonderful experience of our 1st exhibitionism. Later on thinking about it, enjoy a lot. But one thing stuck me that evening. Why i did let those boys to enjoy my wife lill more. I cd have immediately moved out from there. but we stayed lill longer so that they cd enjoy lill more. Is it right? Wrong? Anyway till the time , we are enjoying safely, wats the big deal? ;)

Will some some other stuff later. Enjoy & Do share your own personal experience. Hope U guys like it. Post wat u liked & wat u didn't.
By. By. Tc

Regards,
Akash.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
We are already doing exhibitionism in public and role-play
Have fantasy of Voyeurism/watching mu horny wife getting humiliated and roughly gangbanged by big cocked goons in public
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
(28-12-2018, 11:07 AM)live.life Wrote: We are already doing exhibitionism in public and role-play
Have fantasy of Voyeurism/watching mu horny wife getting humiliated and roughly gangbanged by big cocked goons in public

share some of your experience. Smile
Like Reply
(28-12-2018, 09:50 AM)eroticmasseurakash Wrote: Cheers to founders of this site for starting this adult entertainment portal. Hope more ppl will connect & make it a success. Smile

Well I am starting this new thread for sharing our sexual fantasies,stories & real life experiences here. It wd be hot to discuss & know each other's naughty side. Start sharing your naughty side.

Well I am starting with mine. This is about how we got into sexual fantasies & exhibitionism.

We are Akash & Ritika. We are a married couple in early 30's. Have a kid. We are into many fantasies. Tried some real & Some remained just fantasies. But the quest to make it real make it hot & spice your sex life. Fantasies must be part of your routine for a healthy,active & naughty sex life.

We came back home & had wonderful sex dat night. It was a wonderful experience of our 1st exhibitionism. Later on thinking about it, enjoy a lot. But one thing stuck me that evening. Why i did let those boys to enjoy my wife lill more. I cd have immediately moved out from there. but we stayed lill longer so that they cd enjoy lill more. Is it right? Wrong? Anyway till the time , we are enjoying safely, wats the big deal? ;)

Will some some other stuff later. Enjoy & Do share your own personal experience. Hope U guys like it. Post wat u liked & wat u didn't.
By. By. Tc

Regards,
Akash.
nice experience... liked it... do try more things in public and in open and share...
I think it wud still take a lot of time in India to reach the level when girls can try exhibitionism more openly without fear but till then just promote it more... I just love it... ;)
Like Reply
(28-12-2018, 09:50 AM)eroticmasseurakash Wrote: Cheers to founders of this site for starting this adult entertainment portal. Hope more ppl will connect & make it a success. Smile

By. By. Tc

Regards,
Akash.
It's not wrong. Most married men have that fantasy. Women too have but don't like to reveal, because they think you might look low on her.
You should be careful at such public places where there is not security.
I accept it's turn on , if you both trust each other. 
Be safe buddy.
Better ask her to show little cleavage bending in a mall to may be single men for few seconds seeming it to be natural. You can watch from far.
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
Like Reply
(28-12-2018, 12:54 PM)eroticmasseurakash Wrote: share some of your experience. Smile

Yes We enjoyed many times in public
I fucked my wife's pussy in car parked near highway
Also fingered her and pressed her boobs in Cinema and she sucked mine in return
She flashed her pussy to a shoe salesman by wearing a short without panty
Ceasing her over clothes many time in public
Shown her nude to room service guy in hotel
And latest one is
I fucked my wife's ass in running sleeper bus
We were on upper berth and opened curtain of glass side.
Her boobs and sexy body were pressed with the glass to feast fellow truckers on highway
[+] 1 user Likes live.life's post
Like Reply
Thank you guys for all ur replies. Smile
Like Reply
Here is some fantasies...some tried...some to be tried. Posting pics for imagination. Reply your own similar experiences.

P.S. - Pics posted are not mine. Just a collection from other sites. If any1 have objection, PM me. Related pics will be removed immediately.

1. Public display of affection

[Image: 5c269fbc5fdf3.jpg]

2. Little more naughty on a jungle safari

[Image: 5c26a200b83cc.jpg]

3. Naughty on the wheels ;)

[Image: 5c26a2504ae3a.jpg]

Hope u all like the naughty ideas ;)
Like Reply
(29-12-2018, 12:51 AM)eroticmasseurakash Wrote: Here is some fantasies...some tried...some to be tried. Posting pics for imagination. Reply your own similar experiences.

P.S. - Pics posted are not mine. Just a collection from other sites. If any1 have objection, PM me. Related pics will be removed immediately.

1. Public display of affection

[Image: 5c269fbc5fdf3.jpg]

2. Little more naughty on a jungle safari

[Image: 5c26a200b83cc.jpg]

3. Naughty on the wheels ;)

[Image: 5c26a2504ae3a.jpg]

Hope u all like the naughty ideas ;)

Nice ideas 
We tried all of them and they are awesome
Like Reply
(28-12-2018, 10:42 PM)live.life Wrote: Yes We enjoyed many times in public
I fucked my wife's pussy in car parked near highway
Also fingered her and pressed her boobs in Cinema and she sucked mine in return
She flashed her pussy to a shoe salesman by wearing a short without panty
Ceasing her over clothes many time in public
Shown her nude to room service guy in hotel
And latest one is
I fucked my wife's ass in running sleeper bus
We were on upper berth and opened curtain of glass side.
Her boobs and sexy body were pressed with the glass to feast fellow truckers on highway

wow man... lucky shoe salesman....and the room service guy.... must have made their days...

great experiences... keep it up... (Y)
Like Reply

But when we married, this wasn't same. Ritika married young. She was 22,wen got married. She didn't know many sexual aspects. I had to pamper her like a lill girl. Slowly...very slowly got her into sexual stuff. 
We slept side by side, cuddling each other every night. However it took one long month after marriage to have 1st sex. I was not in hurry. (Only on some lonely nights ;)) I wanted her to be herself & mature herself. Wen we had our first sex, she was very shy & fearful. 
It was a bliss, the first sex. We both were virgin. Smile 

And from then on wards, we fucked like rabbits. Just fucked on all possible poses. We played a lot. It was a wonderful experience to discover unknown pleasure with ur partner. Its a bliss. Marital Bliss. It took long long time to get into fantasy stuff.

I had many fantasies before marriage. I wanted to share n discuss with ritika. One fine lazy sunday afternoon, after a fuck session - we were sleeping watching a adult movie. Asked her - u wd look hot in this dress. She was like Dodgy . I wanted to try naughty stuff in a public place.

Lets do it now. She was surprised & was like - wat ? wat u want ? Asked her to pack a hot dress & we will go on a drive. she was not at all interested. But just for sake of me reluctantly agreed.

We drove around 100-120 km out of city. It was already 5PM in the evening. Sun about to set. There was a village & beautiful river. we stopped & asked her - lets do lill naughty. There were no one near river. We parked our car roadside. Trekked 1-2km towards river.

Ritika was clue less. Surprised. Curious.
Asked her , how it wd be to take bath here. She was irritated. what? how can i? people will see. Mad or wat?
I calmed her down. Look ..No one is here & we are long away from town.

Do u know any1 here? So wats the problem to be lill naughty. We sat on a rock. kissed. It was a wonderful experience to do naughty stuff in a open place. We both were aroused. Reluctantly she changed her saree to a knee length dress with open shoulders. she was damn hot.
Asked her to get down at water. Water level there was up to waist level only. I was watching my hot-wife getting down at water with that dress in a public place. She seems liked this. Enjoying in water. Both played a lot. Kissed. Had fun. Wen i came back out of water. Just sat & enjoyed how happy my lill wife is.

There i saw two young village men, in their late 20's inside the river side jungle. I saw them watching ritika. I was both fearful,disgusting and also feeling it hot. Ritika didn't know. Her creamy thighs & shoulders are looking out in her wet dress. I wanted to warn her, but i didn't. Played just like that for some more time & then it was almost dark. We started coming back. Those guys started following us. She wanted to change her dress. But i was like, if she did that , then they wd bang her. But didn't inform her. I felt relaxed only after coming back to car. I narrated her whole story. She was so so angry that i didn't inform her. They saw her in water like this. U Let the young guys hav lill fun. wats big deal. i teased her.

By. By. Tc

Regards,
Akash.

Thats hot!!!
Like Reply
Hi Guys....! Pls post your experience too....! It will be fun....!

Recently at new year's party ....had an awesome naughty experience. It was a pub wer every1 were dancing to tunes. I was tired on dancing & boozing. So was sitting at the bar corner & watching Ritika dance. Then a guy in his mid 20's came to ritika & talking. And ritika looked at me suddenly. I asked her in sign language at a distance. I cd guess, he was asking her to dance. I know how much ritika likes to dance. So asked her to carry on with a thumbs up sign. I cd see how happy the guy was. ;)
They danced for a while. then he started holding her waist & dancing. She was liking his moves. it was so hot to see her dance with a stranger. Later at ni8, we had wonderful fuck fantasizing it. ;)

After a fuck session late at ni8, she whispered - did u like it ? i said yes. it was hot. My hoty winked. ;)
Like Reply
hi..nice to meet you all....nice to know a xossip replacement has been formed finally

any hubby intersted for mutual admiration n lust of our WIVES...WITH PICS ??? we can prove we are REAL n then proceed... for all types of pics of our WIFE.. ive found few genuine hubby's with similar fantasies during xossip days .

i want to find similar hubbies here to enjoy the feel and lust together our wives pics 

PS only looking for mutual hubby chat n pic share -  NOT LOOKING FOR PIC COLLECTORS and TRaDERS and FaKERS

email - kkl.kkl2121;  - msg me in hangouts
Like Reply
Here i want to share a hot experience i have experienced with a ***** couple. If any1 found it offensive, will remove it immediately.

i hv a dear friend of mine, who is *****. He has a lovely family. Wife & 3 kids. We have became close & our families got along well. Once my wife was out of town. So they invited me to stay at their place for the weekend. We had good time, went for movie, shopping. Later in eveing, i was playing wid their kids. I saw his wife coming out of bedroom. She was in salwar kameez with lill cleavage. Wow. such a beautiful lady. Never looked a mother of 3. But i never saw her face. Always she wears hijab.

Honestly it was a hot experience for me. We all ate together & talked together. But i was thinking, looking , peeping her like a teenager the whole evening.
P.S. My wife had a crush on her hubby & once fantasized him ;)
Like Reply