Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many mom, sisters, aunts or bhabhi change the dress without closing the door and
I will start with my own. My mom doesn't close the door while changing sarees kurthis leggings nighties and all. Therefore, seen many times in bra and petticoat while changing. My mom call me to help her while dressing. Like to hold her saree foldings from below especially if the saree is a new cotton sarees then foldings doesn't come properly that is what she tells. That time I get see her in blouse and stare her navel and all. There is one designer blouse with my mom whose hooks are on backside rest all blouse has hooks on front. When she wears that blouse she calls me to hook that blouse and the best part is that blouse she wears without bra as there is extra padding in that blouse in front. So I get to touch her naked back while hooking the blouse. She will be usually in petticoat and blouse wore from front and back towards my side as the hooks are not hooked I get to see a bit is side boobs before hooking. After I hook I get to peep from top and see good amount of cleavage. I used get to get hard doing this. Later, as soon as mom leaves home i masturbate. 

Please share your feelings and incidents like this wanted to know how many do like this
[+] 2 users Like darshan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I get see something like this.
[Image: pic-79-thumbl.jpg]
[Image: timthumb-2.jpg]
[Image: girl-wear-red-bra-only-1.jpg]
[Image: imagee1-20171028-185937.jpg]
[Image: a363ba12-6119-497f-bd04-739cfe29fed3-201...914599.jpg]
[/url][Image: Spicy-South-Indian-Aunty-Reoving-Bra-Hot...p-View.jpg]

[url=https://ibb.co/VgGd9Nw]
Please share your experiences also if you have any representative images
[+] 2 users Like darshan's post
Like Reply
Wifey is so careless while changing especially if no elder is present
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
My mom, sis and my wife have habit of coming out nude after taking a bath though they ensure main door is locked but sometimes get into awkward situation of someone seeing them while putting on the dress...

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
Like Reply
(10-09-2019, 06:45 PM)darshan Wrote: I will start with my own. My mom doesn't close the door while changing sarees kurthis leggings nighties and all. Therefore, seen many times in bra and petticoat while changing. My mom call me to help her while dressing. Like to hold her saree foldings from below especially if the saree is a new cotton sarees then foldings doesn't come properly that is what she tells. That time I get see her in blouse and stare her navel and all. There is one designer blouse with my mom whose hooks are on backside rest all blouse has hooks on front. When she wears that blouse she calls me to hook that blouse and the best part is that blouse she wears without bra as there is extra padding in that blouse in front. So I get to touch her naked back while hooking the blouse. She will be usually in petticoat and blouse wore from front and back towards my side as the hooks are not hooked I get to see a bit is side boobs before hooking. After I hook I get to peep from top and see good amount of cleavage. I used get to get hard doing this. Later, as soon as mom leaves home i masturbate. 

Please share your feelings and incidents like this wanted to know how many do like this
Like Reply
Same to same no changes in my life
Like Reply
Till i was 9th std my mom was changing infront of me or didnt close door when i was in home, but after that she started change in separate room and take care that i can not watch that bad luck but i peep then
Like Reply
I came to know tat some one ,wt he said tat is ,my one of frend name called afsal saw my mom nude while she changeing dress .he saw fully ND he share tat with my other frends later I came to know .first I was angrey but now thinking he is very lucky tat he has watched my Desi milf mom nude
Like Reply
Eow
Lucky you
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
my best friend used to allow me to peep into his mom changing so i allowed him to strip my younger sis during teen days
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
(10-09-2019, 06:45 PM)darshan Wrote: I will start with my own. My mom doesn't close the door while changing sarees kurthis leggings nighties and all. Therefore, seen many times in bra and petticoat while changing. My mom call me to help her while dressing. Like to hold her saree foldings from below especially if the saree is a new cotton sarees then foldings doesn't come properly that is what she tells. That time I get see her in blouse and stare her navel and all. There is one designer blouse with my mom whose hooks are on backside rest all blouse has hooks on front. When she wears that blouse she calls me to hook that blouse and the best part is that blouse she wears without bra as there is extra padding in that blouse in front. So I get to touch her naked back while hooking the blouse. She will be usually in petticoat and blouse wore from front and back towards my side as the hooks are not hooked I get to see a bit is side boobs before hooking. After I hook I get to peep from top and see good amount of cleavage. I used get to get hard doing this. Later, as soon as mom leaves home i masturbate. 

banana clps

Disclaimer
: -

I am not the Original up-loader of this pics, Credit goes to Original up-loaders only,i have just Collected these pics from Internet. If anything is against law or forum rules please notify so that can be removed.   welcome

Like Reply
My mom was very careless at home changing, we lived in a one room house and my mom changed infront of me and my sister when we were young, my father was abroad so my mom bathed with the window partially open, i noticed our neighboring young men peeking into the bathroom as we lived on the ground floor,
Like Reply
seen momn changing few times and also in action with dad when yougner and when sleep in same room
Like Reply
i have seen my mother in law n sister in law change.... seen them many times walk out of bathroom wrapped in towel... few times seen them from back hooking bra... or just in gagra n blouse....
Like Reply
Seen mom n my aunt hooking bra. Especially the white bra.,, wow wat a moment that was. Got instant boner
Like Reply
We are in US now but when in India at my native village home, after taking bath, my wife will come out of bathroom in just blouse n petticoat and then tie the saree in her room. Almost all males in the house have seen her in blouse/petticoat.
[+] 2 users Like tp2222's post
Like Reply
in my younger age, when I was 15-16, me n my friend together used to watch both our moms changing. that time my mom was 40 yrs (36C,34,36) and friends mom was 44 yrs (38C,36,40). when i know my mom will going to change i called my friend and my friends mom will going to change he called me
[+] 1 user Likes BengaliBoy's post
Like Reply
seen my maasi, n my cousins wearing their saree... seen them in towel.. bra panty...nighty without inners...
Like Reply