Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Labour Class women in India are Best for Sex
Our Earliest exposure for Breasts, cleavage, thighs have mostly been from the maids, vegetable sellers, etc
I too had many such experiences

My earliest Live sexual expereince was in early teens, having a morning hard on and the maid cleaning my room looking at it thinking i am sleeping......then i watched them bathing near their slums....cleavages while brooming...selling vegetables
Also saw them peeing around their areas.....Once i became an adult....I started exploring them in my own ways

Massage parlours were a great exposure, but still there wasnt any full sex or the excitement of actually making them my sex partner

I had my share of Girl friends, and they were all fine, but not only they had their dramas, greed and attitudes...not to forget wasting of too much money and still always want to spend more. I always missed something from them

I then chanced upon the labour women once again and believe me, they were the greatest sexual pleasure i got not only physcially but mentally. I am not talking about whores but real women

I had couple of flings with them and all of them satisfied to a level never experienced with the hottest girlfirend i had

All of them with whom i had flings with were not virgins and were married or had a rough marriage.....Their men never took care of them, beat them, drunk and filthy..demanded money..no sex satisfaction..so these women to escape those bastards used to work outside and go to sleep at home only.....their men gave a damn about them....this is in majority cases

Initially i would just be friendly with them and then they would start telling their stories out of frustration....a smile, a small gift, a small gesture such as giving them a lift on bike or even having a small meal from a decent dhaba made them very happy
I started giving them small gifts such as perfume, sari, make up....and they would be on top of world

All of them complained that their men dont gve a damn about them and have a misreable time

Over a couple of days, they themselves behaving sexually, and giving hints...and i always repsonded carefully...telling them that though i too enjoy them, but this cant be long term or i dont want to misuse them and give them a few days to think about it

Almost all came back more horny....i would gve them money so they can go to parlor for waxing and clean themselves up well...not that they are dirty...but because of lack of money,,,they never cud afford a top hygiene standard

And after that we had a great time

No drama or nonsense
No emotional bullshit
No attitudes
No Over Expenses
No over the top Demands
No Mood swings
No tantrums
No comparisons

Just pure pleasure, they would give massages, clean up everything, make food, 2 of them even fed me their milk...which was one of most erotic moments for me

Their excitement levels are far beyond the college girls...and they always want you to lead the way.....they just follow

they just want to keep you happy....and in return want appreciation, small gestures and of course things which they can never do on their own ...such as gifts, eating out, drives, etc

Get treated like king....

Once i got married, i of course stopped approaching them but to all the friends whom i suggested they are all 100% happy....

They remain the most erotic moments ....

The Modern educated woman has too many baggages which she unloads on the man....who is basically looking for a good time....but has to deal with so much.....the media, feminism and so much nonsense has made them more difficult .....

But these labour class women are still away from all that...
[+] 1 user Likes stockyz's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I don't think all labour class woman are look sexy figure but yes some of they are. Specially few maid agree for temporary relationship with their master. Maid who are married but dose nit care by their cruel husband. I don't get any experience but my friend fuck his maid so many time.
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
Like Reply
Yes they not look very sexy in their ordinary get up, but if one identify and spend small money for some make over they can look great
And anyway for sex, my opinion is to have a sexy mind woman than just look sexy but mind always in makeup, money and gifts

These women are most cooperative, no hurry, no comparisons, take best care and submissive to their partners
which is excellent experience for sex compare to modern woman who has too much baggage nowadays and too many issues
thats why they have too many mental and physcial issues and even divorce rates with them is too high
They are always comparing and never happy with what they have in lifestyle
Like Reply
Yes, Fucking made give us awesome experience but it sometime risky. I was heard a news that a married man had sexual affair with his maid. He was thinking only sex with her. But one day she become pregnant and then every know about their affair. So that man was bound to marry his maid. Now he posses two wives.
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
Like Reply
Pregnancy is a common risk....take precautions urself an for her also, they are very open about it

They basically treat like King...and even small gestures carry lot of importance to them

They are very inquisitive, love to give back and hardly throw useless tantrums

Fucking in a AC Room is a luxury and they get heated very easily with small things

I know someone who said, that when he was fingering his maid....she was going crazy...and told him that his drunk husband would smell bad, ask her to strip and just 4-5 pushes will come on her and go to sleep

They hardly experience foreplay
Like Reply
(08-09-2019, 12:14 PM)stockyz Wrote: Our Earliest exposure for Breasts, cleavage, thighs have mostly been from the maids, vegetable sellers, etc
I too had many such experiences

My earliest Live sexual expereince was in early teens, having a morning hard on and the maid cleaning my room looking at it thinking i am sleeping......then i watched them bathing near their slums....cleavages while brooming...selling vegetables
Also saw them peeing around their areas.....Once i became an adult....I started exploring them in my own ways

Massage parlours were a great exposure, but still there wasnt any full sex or the excitement of actually making them my sex partner

I had my share of Girl friends, and they were all fine, but not only they had their dramas, greed and attitudes...not to forget wasting of too much money and still always want to spend more. I always missed something from them

I then chanced upon the labour women once again and believe me, they were the greatest sexual pleasure i got not only physcially but mentally. I am not talking about whores but real women

I had couple of flings with them and all of them satisfied to a level never experienced with the hottest girlfirend i had

All of them with whom i had flings with were not virgins and were married or had a rough marriage.....Their men never took care of them, beat them, drunk and filthy..demanded money..no sex satisfaction..so these women to escape those bastards used to work outside and go to sleep at home only.....their men gave a damn about them....this is in majority cases

Initially i would just be friendly with them and then they would start telling their stories out of frustration....a smile, a small gift, a small gesture such as giving them a lift on bike or even having a small meal from a decent dhaba made them very happy
I started giving them small gifts such as perfume, sari, make up....and they would be on top of world

All of them complained that their men dont gve a damn about them and have a misreable time

Over a couple of days, they themselves behaving sexually, and giving hints...and i always repsonded carefully...telling them that though i too enjoy them, but this cant be long term or i dont want to misuse them and give them a few days to think about it

Almost all came back more horny....i would gve them money so they can go to parlor for waxing and clean themselves up well...not that they are dirty...but because of lack of money,,,they never cud afford a top hygiene standard

And after that we had a great time

No drama or nonsense
No emotional bullshit
No attitudes
No Over Expenses
No over the top Demands
No Mood swings
No tantrums
No comparisons

Just pure pleasure, they would give massages, clean up everything, make food, 2 of them even fed me their milk...which was one of most erotic moments for me

Their excitement levels are far beyond the college girls...and they always want you to lead the way.....they just follow

they just want to keep you happy....and in return want appreciation, small gestures and of course things which they can never do on their own ...such as gifts, eating out, drives, etc

Get treated like king....

Once i got married, i of course stopped approaching them but to all the friends whom i suggested they are all 100% happy....

They remain the most erotic moments ....

The Modern educated woman has too many baggages which she unloads on the man....who is basically looking for a good time....but has to deal with so much.....the media, feminism and so much nonsense has made them more difficult .....

But these labour class women are still away from all that...

Wow man

So interesting

How many women did you fuck

Why did you enjoy more sex with them

What kind of things did you do with them

I will need more advice about catching them

What about getting caught or blackmail??
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
I have had physical pleasure from more than a dozen.....its not always sex...sometimes massage and handjobs are also great
I have definitely enjoyed with them...they are easy to please and have no hangups and are very open in bed

I always take nude massage from them....oil up and let them bathe me....handjobs...and sex with condom
I also finger their pussy many times....

Very less blowjob....

Best are the ones who are divorced or husbands desereted...you can easily find them living with other women in groups...in low income areas....

Women working in malls, hotel cleaning staff, salons, are best

I have tried daily wage workers, vegetable sellers, also....and they had super bodies...

Always paid them well and always took them to areas as per myself....no issues
Like Reply
i also fuck many women working in field .....but in hurry
Like Reply
according to my observation

1. Construction workers great stamina, very low sexual drive ( Getting fucked is conman for them) and very less hygiene, one lady I fucked was cleaning her pussy with a plastic cover in which i brought beer.

2. Maid/Slum ladies excellent sexual drive, they are queen of blowing, they know how to take it in, they know sex style of course not by name but by position but again stinky people zero hygiene but better than construction women in hygiene.

3. Malls/hotel staff/salon have seen the high society very closely. so they do some nakara, take dick less but money more. but are clean most of the time.
Accpeting Only Frooties that are  Fresh and Juicy! 
[+] 1 user Likes Fetish_99's post
Like Reply
I also find maids, vegetable sellers and maintenance/security staff as best
I never used to approach them directly for sex but make conversaion...then take them out ....give small gifts and then small money to tell them about standards of hygene.....after that it was totally nice and clean....never had issue with hygiene....
I usuallly associated with each for nearly a month and then give a smll gift before bye bye...never had problems
[+] 1 user Likes stockyz's post
Like Reply
What about your identity if you are known person

How is sex experience with them??
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
Like Reply
Update
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
Like Reply
I love fucking lower class women till now I have been with

(1) a lady who used to clean our college garden in early Morning her husband is gardener.
(2) Sabji walay ki biwi, while her husband is wimp, always lands money from me for alcohol.
(3) press Wali aunty ki choti beetiya, she used to come collect the clothes for ironing, she is the tightest choot I fucked till now.
(4) Divorced doodh Wali aunty, her two sons are of my age, and they are so arrogant, but they don't know that I fucked their mother while watching bahubali 2 in their own house and his is the only lady who drink my cum without saying or instructed by me as also she is the most experienced lady I have ever been sleep with.
[+] 1 user Likes peter171's post
Like Reply
(21-10-2019, 08:33 PM)peter171 Wrote: I love fucking lower class women till now I have been with

(1) a lady who used to clean our college garden in early Morning her husband is gardener.
(2) Sabji walay ki biwi, while her husband is wimp, always lands money from me for alcohol.
(3) press Wali aunty ki choti beetiya, she used to come collect the clothes for ironing, she is the tightest choot I fucked till now.
(4) Divorced doodh Wali aunty, her two sons are of my age, and they are so arrogant, but they don't know that I fucked their mother while watching bahubali 2 in their own house and his is the only lady who drink my cum without saying or instructed by me as also she is the most experienced lady I have ever been sleep with.
How
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
Like Reply