Roshani helps her son in his therapy
Please read the notes below to save your time -

Notes :

1. This is a bilingual story. It's in Hinglish and hinglish readers are advised to skip text written the brackets. Which contain the english translation of few dialogues. (On request of many readers I have posted english translation on first few posts, and will be adding on all posts when I will get time[img]- -web/20170527095704im_/http://xossip.com/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]- -web/20170527095704im_/http://xossip.com/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]- -web/20170527095704im_/http://xossip.com/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] )

2. Plot is a fantasy and storyline can be found in many stories in the internet.

3. If you like the story, comment to encourage.
[+] 1 user Likes akshatha's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
He was sad. Others might not have observed that but his mother was vigilant enough to notice it. He was a very cheerful guy and handsome too. Since he was dating Reema, that was about a year ago, his mother had seen that he always looked happy and what boy wouldn't be happy getting his first girlfriend. She was also happy for him.

But for last two months things have started to change. She had no idea what had happened to him. She casually asked him a few times but he simply replied. " nothing mummy, bas exam ki tension hai aur kuch nai", ("nothing mummy, little worried about exams, that's all")

But she was smarter than that, she knew that wasn't the reason. So she decided to ask him the question more seriously and not to take no as an answer. She was his mother and it was her responsibility to take care of his problem, no matter what!!!
Like Reply
Vikky was coming from his friends house when his mother called "Beta, kuch khayega", she asked him.("Baby, want to eat something?")

"nai mummy, kha ke aa raha hun", ("no mummy, I just ate")

She saw him going towards his room.

"beta, jara yahan aana, thodi baat karni hai", ("baby, will you come here for a sec, i have something to talk to you")

"bas mummy, fresh hokar aaya, I am sweating like hell",("okay mummy, coming just let me wash my head first, I am sweating like hell ")

"OK",

After 10 mins Vikky arrived.

"Haan mummy, ab batao kya hua?", ("here I am, tell me what happened")

She was watching TV. She turned the volume down and looked up as he was still standing.

"Baith bhi Ja . .",("come on, sit")

"Mummy aisa lagata hai koi jaruri baat hai",he said sitting down("Mummy, looks like you want to tell something important") "lo baith gaya, ab bolo",("Ok now I am seated, tell me ")

She took his hand in hers and looking at his face said, " you trust me naa beta", she was doing the ground works. ("baby, you trust me, don't you?")

"off course mummy, ye bhi koi puchane ke baat hai",("off course mummy, do you have to ask me that????")

"dost ki tarah bhi, hai naa?", ("as a friend too?")

"haan dost ki tarah bhi,"("yes as a friend tool")

"to tu mujhse bilkul jhoot nai bolega, promise?", ("then you won't lie to me, promise?")

"ab aisi kya baat ho gayi, kya meri complain aayi hai kahin se",("now what has happened actually, did anyone complain about me")

"No, nothing like that, just concerned about you",

"about me?",

"Haan",("yes")

She paused for a while then asked.

"Tere aur Reema ke bich sab kuch thik to chal raha hai naa?", ("is everything okay between you and Reema?")

As soon as she asked the question. He dropped his face,avoiding eye contact. She could easily see that merely asking the question has made him sad.

"mummy we broke up", He replied matter-of-factly.

"ohh, sorry beta", she felt sorry for them.

"It's alright mummy",

"no, it's not"

Holding his hand tightly she said. "You think you can hide your feeling, but let me tell you, mujhe achche se pata hai ki tu bahut paresaan hai",(". . I know very well that you are disturbed")

"Yaa mummy, but I will get over it, you know naa ki break-ups are tough, aap bekar me mere liye paresaan mat ho",("Yes mummy, but I will get over it, you know that break-ups are tough, you are getting worried for no reason")

"first off all, mai bekar me paresaan nai ho rahi hun, teri paresani meri paresaani hai, samajha",("first of all, I am not worried for no reason, your care about you, when you are sad, I am sad")

"you are so sad aur tune mujhe batana bhi jaruri nai samajha?" ("you are so sad and you didn't think it necessary to tell your mamma ?")

"Kya batata mummy?" ("What could I say?")

"kam se kam apni feeling to share kar sakta tha, dil halka ho jata hai re . . . buddhu", She said caressing his face like a mother ("at least you could have shared your feeling, it feels good you stupid ")"after all Hum dost bhi to hain, hai naa?",("after all we are friends,aren't we?")

They were like any other mother son but shared very strong bond. They talked about anything and everything staying within the bounds of mother-son relationship. Nothing inappropriate ever happened between them. They were comfortable with each other.

They shared a lot of things like friends do. She took his suggestion in selecting her dresses. He knew a lot about his mother and some of things she hadn't even told her husband. She had told him that when she was in college she had a crush on Shahrukh in early 90's and had went with her friends to Mumbai to take a glimpse of him without telling her parents. She had told him that his father was second man in his life and she had a boyfriend in college and When he asked her to show picture, she open her facebook account and showed his profile. His father was better than that guy, he told her and she smiled and said that's why she married him.

He also shared many things like his favorite actresses. He told her that He likes Katrina, deepika and scarlet johnson.

“Itani sari ladakiyan . . . koi ek bata”, ("So many girls. . . tell me one name")

“ek choose karna difficult hai mummy, scarlet ka figure, katrina ka face aur deepika ka desi look, sab milake agar koi mil jaye to . .” ("choosing one is difficult mummy, I like scarlet's figure, katrina's face and Deepika's desi look, if only I could combine them one . . ")

“ek numbar ka pagal hai, kahan se milegi aisi ladaki tujhe, kunwara rah jayega jindagi bhar. . . “,("you are so crazy, where will you get such a girl, you will never get married in your life")

They talked on nonsensical topic for hours. He told her about about his classmates and friends like who is dating whom and who broke up with whom. They gossiped a lot shared funny picture and jokes on phone. He had told her when he was going to propose Reema in her class.
Like Reply
"Aisa kya hua, jo break up tak baat aa gayi, you two make good couple",("what happened between you two that you had to break up, you two make good couple") she asked.

He thought for a second what to say. She saw him thinking.

"Kya hua, mummy ko bhi nai bata sakta?", ("What happened, Can't share with your mamma")she was surprised because they shared everything.

"Mummy it's very personal, I couldn't tell any of my friends either..",

She realized that what she was asking was beyond the territory of what they had ever discussed. She knew it was about sex.

"It's about sex, isn't it?", she asked casually.

He nodded but didn't say anything.

"Sabhi karte hain, nothing to be embarrassed about it", ("Everyone does it, nothing to be embarrassed about it")

"I know, I am not embarrassed because of that, but I am embarrassed to talk to my mother about it, wo to sabhi nai karte na?",("I know, I am not embarrassed because of that, but I am embarrassed to talk to my mother about it, all don't do that, do they?

She heard that. There was a pause of about one minute then she said.

"To kya hua hum baki maa-bete ki tarah thode hi hain, we are like friends and friends to baat kar hi sakte hain",("So what happened? we are not like other mother-son, we can talk")

"It will be weird talking to you about sex",

"Now come on, don't be such a prude", cheerfully she slapped on his arm.

She wanted to make him feel comfortable and took the first step herself

"Dekh mai ek personal baat batati hun, apne first time ke bare me, phir tu bhi batana ok?”,("Look, I am going to share an personal thing about my first time then you'll have to tell, okay?")

He looked in her face.

“This is just too personal ki maine aaj tak tere papa ko bhi nai bataya hai" , ("This is so personal that I haven't shared it your father as well")

"pahali baar jab mai apne bf ke saath karne ja rahi thi, . . . .you know, like sex . . . “, ("When I was about to do it for the first time with my bf . . . . you know, like sex . . .")

“. . .to hamane kissing ki. . . thoda foreplay kiya . . . phir usne condom lagaya aur within seconds he was done, I mean, before he could take it inside, uska nikal gaya", ("... then first we did kissing . . . then did some foreplay. . . then he wore a condom and within seconds he was done, I mean, before he could even take it inside, he ejaculated")

“. . .Mujhe bahut ajeeb laga kyunki mere friends ne bataya tha ki wo aise karega , waise karega, aur hua kuch bhi nai”,(" . . .I felt very strange, as my friends have told that he would do like this, he would do like that, but nothing happened")

“. . . maine kisi ko kuch nai bola, Lekin next time bhi aisa hua but this time at least he managed to take it in. I was really frustrated but it kept happening again and again. I wanted my first time to be memorable in good way but it's memorable in embarrassing way aur gradually time ke saath, sab thik ho gaya".(". . .I din't tell anyone about it, but next time the same thing happened but at least he managed to take it in. I was really frustrated but it kept happening again and again.I wanted my first time to be memorable in good way but it's memorable in embarrassing way but gradually everything fell on it's place and things became normal ")

"Dekh, maine personal baat share ki Now it's your turn mister", ("Look, now I shared a personal thing, it's your turn now mister")

“apne khud se jyada apne partner ke bare me bataya mummy”, ("mummy you told more about your partner than yourself")

“I meant ki beta pahali - pahali baar me kai baar, kai couples ko embarrassment hota hai, so you guys might have had some small issue”, she was concerned.("What I meant was, first time all couples go through some embarrassment, so you guys might have had some small issue")

"mai nai bata sakta mummy, I don't know if everything is right with me.",("I can't tell you mummy, I don't know if everything is right with me.") He said getting a little frustrated thinking about his first experience.

"Look, Don't reach to conclusion, Okay baby . . . and if you won't tell me how will I help you",

He didn't look at her but was assured enough to tell her about his problem.

"Mummy, lets just say ki, mera first time apke first time se ekdam 'opposite' tha"("Mummy, lets just say that, my first time was exactly 'opposite' of your's")

"opposite-tha, Matlab?" ("Opposite- what do you mean baby?")

"matlab ye ki, thodi der make out karne ke baad maine condom lagaya aur phir ander liya", ("I mean that, after making out for a while, I put on the condom and took it in")he was feeling shy,

" phir karne laga aur karta raha"("then I started doing it and continued doing it")

"this is good not bed" she opined.

"Lekin phir Reema ne bola ki nikal lo kyunki wo aur nai kar payegi" ("but then Reema told me to take it out because she can't do it anymore")

"Mujhe bich me hi nikalana pada, aur usne apni jeans pahan li aur mujhe bhi meri jeans pahanane ke liye bol diya",("I had to take it out in the middle, and she wore her jeans back and told me to put on my jeans as well")

She was listening patiently.

"This happened two more times, wo thak jati thi mere nikalne se pahle hi aur mujhse kaha ki mere saath koi problem hai kyunki kisi ko itana time nai lagata hai",("This happened two more time, she used to get tired before I could ejaculate and she told me that I have a problem because no one takes this long")

"aur tu kitne der karta tha?",("and how long do you take?")

"Pahli baar to 20 min tak kiya but last do baar aadhe ghante tak", ("First time I did it for 20 min but last two times I did it for half hour")he said like it wasn't a big deal.

"Kyaaaa???????????",("Whatt??????") she was surprised beyond anything. She didn't know what to say. She knew that half an hour was more than enough for a man to cum even her husband could come 5 times in that duration.

She thought about the situation for a while then asked a question.

". . . . Beta thoda personal question hai but jab tu khud se karta hai to kitni der lagata hai?", she asked almost mechanically. (". . . .Baby, it's a personal question but when you do it yourself then how long does it take?")

"pata nai mummy, kabhi time nai dekha kabhi kabhi to nikalata hi nai hai lekin kabhi kabhi 1-2 ghanta lag jata hai, wo bhi..",("I don't know mummy, never saw time doing it, but I guess 1 -2 hours, and that too . . ")

"wo bhi kya??" ("and that too -what baby?")

"I am embarrassed to admit that. . . I know that it's not normal", sadness in his voice could be felt.

She didn't pester him to say anything more as she had known enough to tell that his situation wasn't normal.
[+] 2 users Like akshatha's post
Like Reply
Next afternoon Roshani was sitting with her friend Deepa in a restaurant. Deepa has recieved a call from Roshani, her friend, that she needed her help as she needs to discuss something very very important with her.

She told her that Vikki has some problem and needs some help. She didn't describe the type or extent of problem though. She thought Vikki wouldn't like her Deepa aunty to know such personal thing about him.

"Aisi kya baat hai",

"kya pata yaar, mujhe bhi nai bata raha hai",

They talked for a while and Roshani explained that he had broken up with Reema.

"But they made such good couple", Deepa felt sad.

"I thought so too, lekin unko unka decision lene ka haq hai", she said.

They soon got distracted and started chatting about woman stuff and various other things then topic came to Deepa's son Ashish, who was only a year older than Vikky and being family friends, boys were also friends with each other.

She had to remind her that she needed help.

"I know exactly the person you need" she said. " Dr Vaishali Acharya, I know her personally and will get you an appointment as soon as possible",

"her?, koi lady doctor hai?"

"Yes, she has earned good reputation and I am sure whatever the problem may be, she will have the solution", she said confidently.

"are you sure?",

Deepa had to think for a while before she could reply.

"tujhe yaad hoga shayad, Ashu ke saath bhi ek minor issue aaya tha, she was the doctor we went to", She referred to her Son as Ashu.

Roshani tried to recall and could gather only that she had mentioned something, about two years ago. She didn't know the detail.

"thoda thoda yaad hai, shayad tune bataya tha...",

"Her way of treatment is very good and she studies each and every case carefully and gives her personal touch in the treatment", Deepa explained.

"ohh, that sounds great",

"yes, She is very good, bina medicin ke hi thik kar diya Ashu ko", Deepa finished.

Roshani got distracted again when Ashu was mentioned and wanted to know more about her friend's son's personal life. Being woman gossip came naturally to them.

"Has he started dating anyone?", Roshani asked.

Roshani saw her thinking then she answered.

"Not anyone that I know of",

"Come on yaar, tu baat kyun nai karti apne bete se, mai to Vikky se sab kuch ugalawa leti hun", Roshani said.

"mai baat karti hun yaar, lekin ho sakta hai koi secret girlfriend hogi", Deepa said.

"Bilkul hogi, 20 saal ka ho gaya hai, ho hi nai sakta ki na ho" She got involved in gossiping "tu ek kaam karna uska facebook check karna ya kabhi uska phone leke whatsapp check karna, sab pata chal jayega . . . ",

"na baba, aisa nai karungi, privacy hai uski, I respect it", she declined. " badi aai advice dene wali"she admonished her friend.

"gobar me ja tu", Roshani said getting angry.

"tu bhi ja gobar wo bhi aadami ke", Deepa replied.

"chhiiiiiii, kitna ganda bolti hai",

They fought for a few more minutes, their ordered arrived, they ate and departed from the restaur
Like Reply
Next evening, Roshani was sitting with her son in the waiting room of Dr. Acharya's clinic. Vikky was sort of nervous and didn't think coming to a sexologist was necessary but his mother wouldn't take no for an answer. "Ghum ke aa jayenge, Deepa aunty ki friend hi to hai, aur ek expert se baat karke teri sari tension khatm ho jayegi", she told him.

They were sited in a sofa and as soon as clock showed 5 o'clock they were called inside. She saw a pleasing face, a woman who was about the same age as her, sitting wearing a white apron. She looked quite professional.

"Hi, I am Vaishali",
Roshani was surprised as she greeted her like a friend and not like a doctor. She didn't know talking openly and casually was part of her process as it helped her in her treatment. But she was also friendly because they had a common friend, Deepa, who had called her to book an appointment for her best friend.

"Thank you Dr. Acharya for seeing us on sort notice",

"Not necessary, no problem for friends", she said and looked towards Vikki "And he must be your son",

"aur Mr. . . . Mummy ne khinch laya, kyun sahi kaha naa?", she said casually.

Her experience had taught her that man usually don't like coming to sexologist unless encouraged and in some cases forced by wife or partner and in few rare cases by thoughtful mothers.

"Yes, she did actually",

"Don't worry, we moms are like that only," she smiled and her behavior made both Vikky and her mother feel comfortable.

While she checked his heart beat and blood-pressure she started asking questions to get to know them better. "Don't worry about this, this is just a routine check up",

She checked his eyes, tongue, palm, nails, hair and then asked the question.

"So now tell me, what has brought you here, and please don't feel shy, there is probably nothing that I haven't seen or haven't heard",

They looked at each other and nodded her son to tell her.

"Aap hi batao", he said with suppressed voice.

Vaishali saw that they had talked about it so they must be very close and open-minded.

She made their life easier.

"If you want privacy then one of you can take a sit outside", she suggested.

"That won't be necessary doctor, bas thoda sharma raha hai", Roshani smiled. "I will tell you what I know", she said and in next few minute briefly explained her about his situation.

He shyly nodded.

"Ok that's quite all right," she said looking at him. "Now a few important questions", she started talking to his mother while he listened.

"Did he ever suffered from an injury or any accident",

"No",

"I don't think I will have to ask but Excessive consumption of alcohol or smoking or substance abuse",

"No doctor, not at all",

She kept on asking many questions about her and his father and their health. She was observing him very closely all the time and about half an hour later she was finished with her questions.

"Now I will have do some physical tests", she said standing up.

"Vikki, you have to go behind the curtain, and lie on the stretcher, and please take off your pants and undergarment before doing so. You can cover yourself with the white towel placed on the stretcher.", she said.

He heard that and gave a short glimpse of unease to his mother. She kept her hand on top of his and pressed it "don't worry, routine test hai, kuch nai hoga", she said lovingly. Vaishali saw that and was impressed by the supportive and caring mother. She was like her in many ways.
Like Reply
Once he went behind the curtain. Dr Vaishali told Roshani-

"I think you should wait outside because your presence may embarrass him",

"Okay", Roshani replied and went outside.

It wasn't easy for Vikky to do what he was asked to. The moment he took off his jeans he started feeling a little excited. Nudity of any kind had always been exciting for him and as he pulled his underwear down the inevitable happened, he started getting an erection. It was very embarrassing for him but he had no exit from this situation.

Nudity wasn't all the reason he was excited. The moment he had entered the cabin, being a horny boy that he was, he saw a sexy milf in the doctor. She was very beautiful and the protrusion of her breasts from over her apron was quite impressive. He couldn't help but thinking that the very sexy doctor is soon going to touch his penis made it even harder.

He was just lying there looking up at the ceiling when Dr Acharya entered. She saw that he was lying in the stretcher with a white towel covering his genital area. The bulge was noticeable and she could tell that he had tilted his penis up towards his belly. It wasn't new for her. Most of the male patient behaved that way, especially when they were young. And she also knew it also had to do with her appearance and she was proud of her looks too. It always brought a smile to her face but she didn't do anything unprofessional unless the man was really hot and she smirked as she saw him nervously lying.

In the case of Vikky, She was relaxed to see the tenting towel. His erection had removed many possibilities of illness that could have arisen. She moved closer to the stretcher.

"I can see that you have an erection, Don't feel shy or embarrassed at all", she said said as she knew erection in this situation can be very humiliating.

She took out gloves from the pockets and put them on and slowly slipped the towel up baring his thighs and genitals. The head of the penis remained hidden under the towel as it was tilted up. His penis was covered with dense pubic hair at the bottom and around it and some on his balls. She observed his testicles and then routinely started checking for peculiarities.

First time he was bare in front of someone he knew for less than an hour and it had an effect on his penis and it twitched a little. It didn't go unnoticed by her vigilant eyes. It was a sign of a healthy young male and she was happy with it as it eliminated the likelyhood of sexual incompetency.

She started from his thighs and pressing on various spots asked for his response. "Do you feel any pain or discomfort",

He replied no.

She moved up towards his belly pressing on various spots.

His answer was always no.

"Now I am going to lift the towel completely, is that okay?",

"yes" he said with suppresed voice.

His heartbeat had increased and he was sweating in AC room. She noticed it and considered it a good sign of a healthy young male.

"Vikky now I am going to pull back the foreskin, is that okay?",

"yes ma'am",

She loved this part of her profession. It didn't come often that she got to hold the penis of a handsome teenager and in these special occasions, she took more time than necessary.

Holding his penis in left hand she pulled the foreskin down with her other hand using her forefinger and thumb. It was great feeling for both. His big bulbous dick head was exposed, under the inspection of beautiful busty doctor. His dick started shaking in her hand. She wished she could have done that with bare hands. His erection got stiffer a little and acquired some volume and it happened in her hands. She was not only happy with that rather she was very impressed.

She pressed his penis at the bottom with her forefigner and the thumb. It appeared clinical to him but It was also pleasurable for him and it was pleasure for her to watch his penis grow in her grasp.

"Any pain dear?",

"no ma'am",

If it were any other patient she would have finished there. She had already got all the answer she needed to know. She didn't let her professional ethics come between her and the long hard penis she was holding. She could tell from her years of experience that he was indeed a special case.

Turned down by a pretty girl had left an emotion scar in his young mind which could easily be filled with a therapy. She was devising the therapy in her head as she continued the redundant check-ups of his hard penis.

She went up a finger and pressed again.

"Any pain there?",

"no ma'am",

He couldn't say much.

She kept pressing his upright penis from various angles going up towards it's head.

"Let me tell you that procedure can have a stimulating effect, it's normal to feel that way. Just take deep breaths and it will be over soon", He didn't want to end it so soon as he was enjoying getting harder and harder.

"Okay" he said.

And when she reached the top she pressed on the sensitive head and what happened filled her with joy. "A drop of precum", she thought in mind.

He was breathing faster, even for a second he didn't feel that it was unprofessional.

She took her left hand under his balls and making a scoop hefted to check its heaviness and her right hand made some circle on and around his bulbous dick-head. To her astonishment, a stream of precum had started to come out from his pee-hole and his breathing was so loud that she could here it.

"Breath through your mouth and moan if it's too pleasurable, doors are noise proof and your mother won't be able to hear you", she advised.

It was unbelievable what she was witnessing. He was the dream man of 99 percent of the woman who came to her. He possessed stamina and organ of a sex god and most woman dreamed of finding a partner as virile as him. She was surprised how could he or his girlfriend could have doubt on that.

He showed no sign of any ailment rather his sexual behavior was overly masculine and it was simply a case of sexual -incompatibility between partners. The girl he was with must have been somewhat frigid and didn't appreciate his virility.

"Do you feel any pain anywhere, inside or outside", she asked.

"no ma'am no pain anywhere", he was out of breath.

Finally, holding it from bottom like a flag-pole. She tilted the shaft from left to right as if testing it's springiness.

“Any pain now?”,

“nooo”, he said breathing heavily.

Left – right, left – right, left – right . . . she kept bending it even after he had replied.

Then she bent if up and down a few times. And asked the same question.

“no pain ma'am”, he replied.

Finally she started gyrating it in circles. He was loving the sensation and exhaled loudly and she could hear him.

“I guess it's only pleasure, right”,

He replied yes.

"Okay, that was all", she said reluctantly though she wanted to hold his penis for a little longer and with bare hands but she had already done enough for the day.

"You can get dressed and come after some time, ", she said and left the cabin.

Roshani was waiting patiently and looked a little worried as she had thought the procedure would take 2 to 5 minutes and it was 30 minutes later that the doctor called her in.

She had indifferent look on her face. She took her chair and started writing her findings in his report.
Like Reply
He joined them after some time and by then Dr Acharya had also finished writing his report. While she was writing the report she was thinking about his superhuman virility and possible alternatives to go about it.

"First of all let me assure you that there is nothing wrong with you, so don't ever let that thought come to your mind, is that clear", Dr Vaishali said with a pleasing smile.

"Dekha maine kaha tha naa", Roshani beamed cheerfully. She was relieved and so was her son.

"Let me tell you about remedies, Traditionally, most common off-course is medication, but I would not recommend it at his age. He is a healthy young man and it can have side effects",

"What kind of side-effects?", mother asked curiously.

"Well, side effects vary from person to person but those who have taken it suffered by growing breasts, balding on scalp and high blood pressure and excessive sweating and in some rare cases even heart related problems etc,"

He looked worried and looked at his mother.

"Isn't there any other option?", Roshani asked getting concerned.

"Off-course there is, and that is therapy and counseling, He is healthy young man, and He doesn't have to take any medication . . . ”,

“. . . and I can guarantee that, the healthy boy like Vikky will be all right on his own with some exercises that therapy would involve and proper counseling ", She said confidently looking at both of them.

"God, that's a relief, ", He said taking a deep breath. “I seriously don't want to take medicines”, he opined.

"Worried about getting breasts, mister?, won't that be great, you won't have to get a girlfriend", His mother teased not caring that Dr. Acharya could here them both.

Doctor Acharya listened to it and they all had good laugh. She loved the chemistry of mother and son, it was same that she had with her son.

"It's great that you mother and son get along so well, other Indian moms think of sex as taboo and

because of that many suffer throughout there lives",

"Thank you doctor, We share a strong bond", as she said that she brought her hands on his. “We are like friends.”

"Yes, I can see that and that's great because that will really help him in his exercises",

"Vikky, you can go and watch some Television on the waiting room, while I explain your mother about the exercises",

"Can't I listen to it",

"Well, You can if you want, but let me warn you that It wont be interesting, now It's your call, whether you want to spend your time here watching my laptop while I explain your mother about the boring exercises or you can sit outside and chat with friends on your phone and do whatever you like", doctor said with a smile.

He could see that Dr Vaishali wanted some privacy with his mother and decided to leave.

"Ok, I am out", He said and stood up and both his mother and Doctor smiled.

Once he was out. Doctor Acharya looked at his mother and said.

"There is something important that you should know, I couldn’t have said it in front of him without discussing it with you first",

"What do you mean Doctor, Is there anything wrong?", She asked getting worried again.

"No but I have a concern, you see, not reaching orgasm or not ejaculating isn't a serious issue for elderly people but for a young man it can be frustrating and his relationship, marriage and future sex life will depend on it"

"Dekhiye, koi ghabrane ki baat nai hai, bas excercises kariye aur mere pass report laiye", she said.

"Lekin excersice kya hai?",

She was about to reply when the phone rang. Dr. Acharya picked up.

She started to speak on the phone and Roshani could here one side of the conversation.

". . . but didn't you inform them that the meeting had been postponed"

". . . what emergency",

". . . Ok, what can I do, I am already attending this case, you are so careless sometimes",

" . . . sorry, is that your answer to everything"

She was getting angry at her staff for poor time management. Roshani knew that they have been given special time on Deepa's Request.

" . . . Ok, please tell them to wait for 5 minutes", she said and hung up.

"I am sorry Roshani Ji, that would be all for today. My next patient is waiting for me.” She said then thought about something "I can give you some time tomorrow but Wait, I have to check about tomorrow's schedule", She called the number 1 on the phone. "Can you arrange meeting for Mrs Sharma tomorrow?",

". . . . Ohhk, can't you postpone Mr Chopra"

". . . Ohhk",

"Sorry Mrs Sharma, We are completely packed for tomorrow. My schedule is very tight actually and dates are booked for two weeks. I took your case on Deepa's request, and apparently my assistant forgot to confirm it with the other patient whose time you have been given."

But she was curious to know more about Roshani and talkative woman inside her woke up and she started casual conversation ignoring her next patient.

"She told me you are good friends?", doctor asked.

"She was my neighbor and she is now my best friend and our families are also very close, for last 15 years",

"Ye to badi achchi baat hai, mujhe pata hi nai tha. She is my friend too and she came with a minor issue of her son as well, Ashish, I remember his name, very nice boy",

“Yes he is very sweet, we call him Ashu. Vikky and Ashu have done schooling together”,

“so your family must be very close”,

“yes we are”

Vaishali's busy schedule didn't allow her to make many friends but she loved making friends outside her medical fraternity. She thought she could find a friend in Roshani.

She thought for a while and talking to her and seeing a good mother inside her had got her convinced that she could tell her about the 'special' therapy.

A proposal came to her mind.

"Well you can come to my home at 7 pm tomorrow, at least I can do that much for you, as a friend", Vaishali proposed.

"Doctor, don't feel obliged to because we have a common friend, I don't want to intrude on your personal life and not at all when I know that you have such a busy schedule",

"Thank you, that's very thoughtful of you, but I wouldn't have said it if I would have considered it an intrusion", she replied with her pretty smile.

"In that case, I have no issue",

"Ok then, my assistant will message you my address", She said "Now Mrs Sharma it's really late for my next appointment and if I gave you more time, it would make me look very very unprofessional", she said with a laughter.
Like Reply
Roshani reached the destination quite easily and parked her car outside the bungalow where Dr Acharya lived. She really liked the carving on the wall and plants on the roof. She liked her taste in color of the wall and carving and decoration and many of which matched with her own taste. A guard was standing at the gate and she told him about her.

He guided her inside and rang the bell.

A young boy about same age as her own son opened the door.

"Namaste, Jee andar aaiye, mummy bas aa rahi hai", he welcomed and made her sit on the sofa.

He went inside and brought a glass of water for her.

Soon Dr Acharya came. She was wearing a simple saree and her hair was also loose. She admired her beauty as she came near her. She was like her in many ways.

"Good evening, Roshani", she said friendly.

Roshani was surprised as she was addressed casually like a friend.

"good evening, Dr Acharya", she said.

"No Roshani, please don't call me doctor in my home or madam, Mrs . . .” She said politely. “You can call me by my name, Vaishali”, she smiled.

“ . . . I don't take professional meetings in my house" she said with smile " my home is only for friends and family",

“thik hai Vaishali ji”, Roshani said with a smile.

“sirf Vaishali no Vaishali ji”, Vaishali smiled.

"aise achcha nai lagega . . . you are a successful and renowned doctor and I am just a simple housewife and mother . . . aapko aise naam se kaise bol sakti hun", she said not too seriously but with a polite smile.

"In case you are forgetting we already have a common friend, Deepa, aur wo mujhe mere naam se hi bulati hai”, Vaishali said.

Roshani smiled at her friendliness.

“I am also married and mother of young boy just like you ", she said " so we have a lot in common, don't we?",

"yes, wo to hai", Roshani said.

". . . and you are cheerful and funny and caring and responsible and sophisticated, those are the things, I look for in a friend, . . . not someone who wears a white coat all the time", she jokingly said.

"thank you for complements, ", Roshani simply smiled.

“aur dhire-dhire hum ek dusre ke baare me bhi jaan jayegne phir aapko mujhe mera naam lekar bulane me kio problem nai hogi", Vaishali said very friendly.

"thik hai Vaishali, jaisa tum bolo" Roshani said with a smile.

“ye hui na baat, aur aise baat karne me therapy me bhi fayda hoga, you will see”, Vaishali said.

". . . . and speaking of the therapy, I think we should start our session", She added.

"yes, you were about to tell me about the exercises",Roshani reminded.

"it's more like activities and I will tell you in a minute . . . but a few things to keep in mind during any of the processes that I am going to tell, don't put any extra pressure on Vikky and no stress of any kind. If he feels that he has to do something, it will make him extra-conscious about his condition and interfere with the process and he may feel anxiety."

She nodded.

"What we will be conducting is a type of sexual wellness therapy. . .",

"Like he said that when he masturbates, he does it for 20 mins, 30 mins and even for several hours but doesn't reach an orgasm",

“yes”,

“Even the actual sex with his girlfriend didn't help, right?”

"Yes, that's why I brought him to you",

"See, his problem isn't that he isn't getting excited enough, the problem is that his excitement doesn't last as long as his body requires, for him to ejaculate",

She looked aloof with her explanation.

" . . . mai bolna chah rahi hun ki use maja aata hai sex ya masturbate karate samay, par karte karte uska maja kam hone lagata hai, kyunki jis kisi bhi cheeze ko dekhkar ya sochkar wo masturbate karta hai, wo boring ho jati hai kuch der ke baad uske liye", she explained in simpler words.

"ab samajhi, par aisa hota kyun hai aur karna kya hoga?",

"reasons can be many, like inhibition, past trauma, anxiety, uneasiness, yaa ye ki wo maja lene ke bajaye jaldi khatm karne ki koshish kar raha ho, bahut sare ladakon ke saath ye paresani hoti hai"

"iska solution kya hai?",

" session ko aur jyada exciting, meaning spicy aur majedaar banana hoga, taki use maja aata rahe jab tak ki uska nikal na jaye, use comfortable feel karana hoga, uska inhibition kam karna hoga aur bhi bahut kuch hai . . . ", doctor explained.

"ye sab to kitana personal hai. . . ye hoga kaise?", Roshani asked.

". . . ise samajhane ki jarurat hai Roshani . . . uski jo girlfriend thi, uske paas itna experience nahi tha ki is situation se deal kar sake . . . but we know that there are woman who seek man having stamina like he has" she gave a little smile.

She smiled back getting her meaning.

“asli aurat ka to ye sapna hota hai ki uski jindagi me koi aisa mard aaye. . .kyun Roshani sach kaha na maine. . . akhir tumne bhi to kai auraton se baat ki hogi?”,Vaishali asked.

Vaishali wanted Roshani to answer her question but she simply smiled feeling a little shy to speak in front of her but it wasn't like she disagreed with her.

“Ok, I will take your smile as a yes”, Vaishali said.

“so first point is that, uski jindagi me ek understanding partner ka hona bahut jaruri hai”, Vaishali said.

“lekin yahi to problem hai, uska break-up hone ke baad se hi, wo bahut sad rahata hai. . . wo to phir se dating ke bare me soch bhi nai raha kyunki use lagata hai ki uske andar hi koi problem hai”, Roshani said.

"I understand Roshani, If he can get married or get a girlfriend, that would be easy because I can counsel his partner and tell her about his conditions . . . . but as that is not the case what you can do is hire a sex-worker or a house maid who is willing to do it", Vaishali suggested.

Roshani heard the suggestion and said -

"par na to uski shaadi ki umar hai aur na hi koi girlfriend, 19 saal ka hi hai. . . and getting a prostitute in the house, I can't think about it . . . and I don't thing we can find a maid who would do that and even if we do I can not trust a maid with this serious issue", Roshani declined her suggestion.

Vaishali knew Roshani wouldn't agree with what she was suggesting but she said that to give her clear perspective of his problem and how essential it is for him to have a partner.

"That's the problem, if he masturbates then that would take him hours but if he is doing it with an understanding partner it would be really easy for him, plus, we can observe his improvement as well",

"To be honest doctor, I mean Vaishali, I am very open minded and don't mind my son having sex. He can have sex with anyone he wants aur mujhe koi problem nahi hogi, . . . . par kahan se aayegi aise ladki jo uski jaruraton ko samajh sakegi",

"I can understand Roshani that you are not orthodox type who consider sex as a taboo. . . . but our issue is complex and it will take time, if it was some simple issue and one time thing, we could have solved it here in the clinic itself, we can still do that, but I don't think Vikky would be happy to come here everyday as it will make him feel like there is something wrong with him, plus sessions in clinic are very boring and wouldn't serve the purpose ",

"To phir ye hoga kaise??", Roshani was getting worried.
Like Reply
"To phir ye hoga kaise??", Roshani was getting worried.

"Please come this way", She stood up and moved towards a room which was beside the main door. It could serve as a home clinic if ever she decides to work from home.

They went in and she closed the door.

"I think, I know just the right person for this job" she said.

"you do? who can do that?", she asked expectantly.

"it's you, Mrs Roshani Sharma.", she said with indifference like she was suggesting some pill.

"Me, you are kidding!!!”, she took that as a joke and laughed it out.

“what's so funny Roshani?”, Vaishali asked.

“helloo?, in case if you forgetting, the man we are talking about is my son, it's incest ”Roshani replied but wasn't mad at her for suggestion something like that.

“That is what I like about you, you are so calm even though nature of my suggestion would be considered outrageous by most Indian mothers”, Vaishali said.

“What do you mean?”,

“A usual Indian mother would simply freak out on her orthodox moral grounds but I can have a logical discussion with you”,

“It can't happen, I am open minded but not to the extent that I will do it with my son”, Roshani replied.

"Biologically you are a woman and he is a man and that's all that matters to me as far as this therapy is concerned, I can prescribe it for the benefit of your son's health. If it were any other case I would have never done that. You share very strong bond with your son, so it won't be problem for you",

"But how can I, it will change our relationship and Its like cheating on my husband", Roshani said and Vaishali observed that her concern has shifted from incest to infidelity.

"I know it's a difficult to process but you can think about it. What I have suggested is a perfectly viable option and if you ask me . . .Vikky can't find a better sex partner than you Roshani. Noone in this world understands him better than you and he will trust you more than anyone in this world."

She patiently listened.

"agar ek baar ke liye mai aapki baat maan bhi lun, phir bhi mai apne bete se is bare me baat karungi kaise?",

Dr Acharya smiled. Her concern about incest and infidelity was gone and she was concerned about how he would convince her son.

"I don't think it would be difficult conversation, you can explain to him about the situation but tell him that for his well being you are willing to do it for him, after all you are his mother!!!!", she suggested. " . . . . and trust me on this one, Roshani, iske jawab me Vikky ko jyada sochana nai padega ", she smiled a little.

She wasn't satisfied with her answer and Vaishali sensed that.

"final decision will be yours, If you don't want to do it, then we have to think about something else and always remember that medication is always there",

"no, no, not the medication", she got worried.

"I can't force you Roshani but whatever I am suggesting will solve the problem, you don't have to take decision right away . . you can go home today and think it through",

"I think that would be best", Roshani replied.

"We can start therapy once we find his partner who can help him, I can tell you about the activities but only if you reply in affirmative otherwise it would be a moot point",

Roshani looked worried and in order to relax the mood Dr Vaishali changed the subject.

"Aur mujhe dekhiye, aapko friend kaha aur abhi tak bhukhe, pyase baitha rakha hai?", she smiled " Bataiye kya lengi, coke, juice, tea, coffee",

"Ji coke is fine", she did needed as her throat had dried.

"We can go out, all our private conversations are over", she said and stood up to go out. They talked for a while sipping coke. They talked about family and they found one more thing in common between them that they had businessman husbands who traveled a lot. They also talked about Deepa for a minute and lastly discussed their sons, Roshani saw her mirror reflection in Vaishali when it came to her son. She was protective, caring and loving.

At last while seeing her off, Vaishali Said "I want you to think it through and tell me about your decision", she said ", and remember my doors are always open for you, but do call before you come", she smiled.
Like Reply
When she told Vikky about the scenario and prescribed therapy exercises, the Readiness he showed in accepting the proposal surprised her as the conversation didn't go the way she had thought and went smoothly like Dr Acharya had said with surety, he didn't take much time to think and it surprised her.

It was like he had been waiting for ages for this to happen. She had thought that she will have to persuade a lot as what doctor has suggested demanded them to cross boundaries beyond the norm of the society.

"If that’s the only way than I guess we have no other choice", He did say that but it looked to her as if he loved the situation. He loved the idea of being close to his mother and his mother helping him with his problem. Otherwise he would have at least asked once "Mummy, how can we do this, you are my mother", but he didn't.

"He must be finding me attractive and must be secretly having feelings for me", she thought. on the other hand she had a different explanation"but I could be seeing too much into this, he could be innocent and just excited because what boy wouldn’t be excited to sleep with sexy mature busty woman" who she knew she was and was proud of it too.

She was surprised but not mad in any way. She didn't blame him and accepted his feeling as infatuation for a sexy woman that she knew she was. And how could she blame him when she could witness her own inner feeling for her son. It wasn't pure either. The first time she saw him with his beautiful girlfriend, she had realized that her son has grown up and has turned into a really handsome boy who could date a pretty girls. There was even a mild jealousy but she laughed it out calling it stupid " he is your son!!!", her inner voice admonished her and she found herself guilty for having such thoughts.

But his promptness in affirming her proposal acquitted her of the guilt as the feeling was mutual. And as she thought about it an evil grin spread on her face as she thought about all the naughty things they could do together in the name of therapy. She was really looking forward to it now and she had a feeling that he was too.
Like Reply
Two days later Dr Acharya got a text from Roshani.

"I have made my decision, Can I come for meeting tonight?", she had asked in the text.

"yes dear, same time", she had replied.

When she came she directly took her to the separate room and once they were alone, She asked.

"So what have you decided?",

"I think I am gonna do it, if that's the only solution he has other than medication", she said without hesitation.

"I knew you would take the right decision," she cheered.

"Vaishali, but I have decided not to tell my husband about it, because I don't think he would permit it and I am also concerned about word getting out",

"I can understand Roshani, Let me tell you that you are not alone whom I have prescribed this therapy and all of them have benefited from it. I can assure you that we follow doctor's code and don't disclose patient's personal information",

It was really assuring for her and calmed her down.

"Then Vaishali, mujhe kya karna hoga?",

"Have you talked to your son about it?",

"Yes, I did",

"That's good and how did it go?",

"You were right doctor, he didn't have to think much in order to reply",

She simply smiled and went on to explain the therapy -

"This therapy takes from 3 weeks to in some cases 5 weeks. We have to do it in stages and based on my study of the case of your son, It will be conducted in three stages each stage will take from 7 to 10 days.", she explained the basics.

"There is no fine line on how long any particular stage should take but after each stage of the therapy is over, you will have to give an account of his improvement in his sexual behavior to me",

Roshani listened carefully and nodded.

"Each stage will be sexier and raunchier than the previous stage with more sexual activities, but today I will tale you the activities of only first stage",

"In this stage, you have to start with the goal of knowing the likes and dislikes of your son. What he like sexually, about his fetishes, desires and fantasies . . . ",

"For that, Don't simply ask questions, get involved with him sexually and participate with him, love him . . .",

"For this stage, in the beginning, you can encourage him to masturbate while you are holding him in your embrace or you are cuddling with him and he can fondle you, you both can kiss . . . ",

She got excited just listening to all the things.

"and while you are doing it, enjoy it yourself, because partner's pleasure is also very important, if he felt like you are doing it for him and you are not enjoying yourself, he will not like that",

"Par mai ye sab start kaise karungi, won't it be weird asking my son to do it?", she showed some real concern.

"Ye to tum par depand karta hai Roshani, but I will give you some key points to achieve the goal. Basically, You have to get him in a comfortable position, his bad or yours. You can cuddle with him. Talk to him. While you are with him think of all the things that you can do with your boyfriend or husband, seduce him by dressing sexily and show him your cleavage", she looked at her breasts ,"aur tumhare to hain bhi kitane achche", she smiled and Roshani smiled back.

"Once you two are comfortable enough, you can both watch porn movies together. He can tell you what he likes and you can tell him what you like, most important thing is that, at any time, it should not feel like you are participating in a therapy rather it should be very instinctive and experience should be joyful for both of you",

"Always remember, the thing of paramount importance is that you have to make him cum in the presence of his partner, that is you, in order to boost his self-confidence. You have to ensure that he feels confident around you and that he can make his partner happy and clear his misconception that there is something wrong with him."

"In any other case I would have prohibited masturbation for first round but given his situation Roshani, I am afraid you will have to take things in your own hand."she said.

" . . . pun intended offcourse", she smiled a little.

"But I would suggest that jumping on this task right away and masturbating him with your own hand would be a quick step",

"You may have to eventually masturbate him but try to incorporate a lot of foreplay before you get down to the business, your session should start with foreplay and end with a 'handjob'",she airqouted "as we usually call it",

". . . Doing anything more than handjob would be too fast and we have to take smaller steps for better improvement"

"And can I show him some skin", She was asking questions very curiously.

"I was coming to that point, yes, you can show him but don't go full nude, show your cleavage and navel, boys love that more than you can imagine", she said smiling.

". . . and let him feel and fondle your breasts and rub his face to your clothed body, that's appropriate for first stage . . ."

" . . let him rub his penis on your clothed body or exposed part like your feet or abdomen", She said.

She nodded just listening to it has filled her with mild excitement and she couldn't believe that she was going to do that with her son.

" . . . bas ek baar wo open ho jaye tumhare saath, phir to wo khud hi karne legega subkuch, rokane se bhi nai manega aur phir tum mere pass dusri problem leke aa aaogi", she smiled making a small joke to ease the conversation.

She shyly laughed but loved what she said.

"there are hundreds of things that you can do and Roshani . . . ",

" . . . You are not a newly married girl who doesn't understand a man but you are a mature woman, a wife and mother of a teenage son, you would already know hundreds of things that you could do", She smiled.

Roshani knew she was right. She didn't need any advice on seduction and sex but she liked what a fellow mother and a doctor had to say. She knew she could handle the situation in her own way without crossing the boundary of nothing more than a handjob.

"Okay Vaishali, aur koi aise cheeze jiska dhyan rakhana hai",

"Haan Roshani, ek do baaten aur hain jo maine ab tak nahi batai hai",

"pahali to ye ki, jyadatar young ladake hamesha jaldi baji me hote hain aur sex ka pura maja lena nahi janate, tumko dhire dhire aage badhana hoga, isse Vikki ka excitement bhi badhega jisse use ejaculate karne me aasani hogi",

She nodded.

"choose a sexy saree, tease him, seduce him, and I would suggest that before starting the session you should get him naked because it's comfortable for him when his hard penis is out and free . . ",

"only one thing is left and I have been saving it for last",

"What's that?",

"Sexy talk or Dirty Talk",She said.

She looked at her face for response. She didn't know what to answer.

"How comfortable you are with Dirty talking with your husband"?, she asked. "And I am asking this question because most Indian woman have this issue where they simply stop talking when they are in bed with their partners and it diminishes pleasure for both of them but especially for man, as they like it a lot to hear a woman talking dirty".

"It's a very personal question Vaishali, all I can say is that I am comfortable", she smiled shyly.

"thats good Roshani, aur haan, hindi me bhi baaten karana, aur hindi ke words bolne se mat hichkichana, kyunki apni language ka maja hi kuch aur hota hai", she said.

"wo to hai", she confessed with a shy smile.

"I take it that, tumko hindi words bhi aate hi honge aur agar na aate ho to,then you can read two three sexy stories written in desi language from the internet", she smiled.

"That won't be necessary doctor, I think I know enough", she replied and they both smiled.

The fact was that she loved talking dirty and naughty and was really good at it. She had developed penchant for erotica when she was in college and found a dirty magazine hidden under the bed of her boyfriend. The first time she read a story written in desi language she was blown away by the raunchy description of sex between a bhabhi and her devar. She found it unrealistic and ludicrous but at the same time loved it for it's creativity. She wondered if she could ever talk, the way woman in the story talked. She smiled just at the thought of it but did try that with her boyfriend and his 'response' filled her with joy. That was two decades ago but she hadn't changed at all instead plethora of erotic content written in desi and English language and easily available internet had made her even raunchier.

"Ok Roshani, with that comes the end of this session. when the next time you will come, you will tell me about the improvement in your son, is there any question?",

"No Vaishali ", she said bringing session to the end. "and thank you a lot, you are doing so much for my son",

"That's not necessary, That's my Job as a Doctor. It's you who is doing so much for the well being your son, if only all the mothers were like you!!!! Vikky is very lucky to have a caring and loving mother like you".

And He was. Roshani was 5 feet 8 inches tall voluptuous woman and mother of a 19 year old boy. Her figure was spectacular with large heavy breasts and huge round ass. Her thighs started thick from her ass gradually descending down as they narrowed into her sweet sexy feet. Her face was beautiful, clear skin, not very fair but very pretty.

Her lips were fuller and kissable, her cheeks a little plump but not too much, her nose was wide with clear indent of nostrils which looked extremely sexy at the center of her face. Her hair reached her mid-back which she usually kept in a pony or let it loose based on her outfit and when she worked in the kitchen she tied it in a bun. Her smile could melt any heart and her deep dark eyes could speak.

She wore from sarees to salwar to jeans and long skirts depending on the situation and everything made her look absolutely gorgeous.

"Best of luck" Dr Vaishali told her before she exited her home.
Like Reply
Roshani's husband had arrived last night only and wasn't going to leave for business trip until next week. It wasn't big issue as it was summer holiday and She had decided to take the session during the day when his father is in the office.

Vikky's father left at his usual time. He was very excited since last night when his mother had told him that after his father leaves they will start their first session and they will have to start early because they didn't know how much time it will take, given his situation.

She didn't tell him in detail what they are gonna do and it had left him wondering all night about the possibilities of today. She had told him that they would start slow. He wondered if he would get to snuggle and cuddle with his beautiful buxom mother, would she let him fondle her boobs, would they kiss. The mere idea itself made him hard but he managed to conceal it from his mother and acted nonchalant.

He didn't cum easily but did tugged on his penis for 10 to 15 minutes thinking about his mother's sexy curves and her beautiful face.

For Roshani, it wasn't very different either. The first time, she heard about his son having sex with his girlfriend for more than 20 minutes, touched her in the deepest way possible. She started imagining what it would be like to be with a man with such stamina. When Doctor Vaishali told her that she has to take care of the situation she felt like God has answered her wishes.

On her face, she acted as if she is not interested in the job and was doing it for her son but deep inside she was dying to do naughty things with him. She came and told him about what doctor has said and about the side effects of medications exaggerating it's effects even more.

"Don't worry beta, everything will be alright", she had said to conclude the conversation. “. . .mummy will take care of everything”, she had hugged him.

When her hubby left she cleaned the kitchen and went to her room. Her son was in his room busy with his laptop. She was very excited and her heart was beating very fast. Vikky's state wasn't different either. He changed his position again and again. He went from bed to chair to balcony to bathroom to terrace and back again to control his excitement.

He had seen his mother when she was preparing breakfast for his father. She was wearing a nightgown that day. He loved her in her nightgown as it accentuated her curves but he loved her more in her desi look in saree.

Some time later,
Vikky heard the knock on the door.

"Mummy it's open" He said playing some game in the laptop, which he had started just a minute ago and pretended to be deeply involved.

Roshani entered and crossed the room and closed the door of the balcony and then closed the windows. She then pulled the drapes and it was completely dark, the only light was light from pc monitor.

She went to his son, who was waiting for her but pretended to be busy.

"chal bahut khel liya”, she gently slapped on his back. “ . . . band kar apna ye mar-pit", she said looking at some fighting game he was playing and bent behind his chair until her face was near his, " . . and come out in the living room. I have something important to talk , ok",

she said in his ear and gave a light kiss on his right cheek.

"come soon", she said before leaving his room.

He closed the game and shut down his laptop and went out of his room.

He saw that doors and windows were closed and his mother was sitting in front of big LED TV watching some random music channel.

As he came nearby she turned off the TV and smiled at him and patted the sofa on her left side hinting him to sit.

She lifted her legs and threw it over his thighs and bringing her hands crossed it behind his neck putting her hands on his left shoulder.

"Aaj se hum aise hi baate karenge", she said boldly. "meri kamar pakad apne haathon se", she sweetly asked knowing that the position she was asking was very intimate for a mother and son and was more pertinent to lovers.

He wanted to but was a bit skeptical and felt a little shy to follow.

She saw his reluctance and thought it the best opportunity to explain him about their situation and open him up. She started talking very seriously and it went like a counseling session.

"beta jaisa ki doctor ne kaha hai, it is very essential that we become comfortable with each other",

"Ek cheeze yaad rakhana ki jab bhi hum ek dusre ke saath honge, tujhe sharm chhodani padegi mere samne aur jo bhi teri ichcha hai wo khul ke bolna hoga, Samajha?"

He nodded.

"I know it is a strange situation beta, but it's strange for me too, par mai teri puri madad karungi is process me, and as doctor has advised that you have to let go of your inhibitions."

He nodded paying attention to what she was saying and loved the fact that what she was asking from him was exactly what he wanted to do.

"aur kyunki mai teri mummy hun, isliye mere samne tujhe kabhi embarrass hone ki jarurat nai hai, and once you can do it with me, you can do it with any other girl, samajha",

He nodded again. He couldn't believe that 'it' in his mother's sentence was actually implying sexy and naughty stuff.

"Kisi gair ladaki ke samne tu utna khul ke kuch nai maang sakta kyunki tu ye sochega ki wo kya sochegi . . . ya kahi wo gussa gayi to, ya kahi mai jyada to nai maang raha . . . tere dimag mai aise dher sare betuke sawal aayenge aur kisi bhi relationship ka ant vaise hi hoga jaise ki Reema ke saath hua . . . . she was a nice girl but it didn't end well, did it?". she was happy that it didn't well for him but feigned regret for their break-up even he didn't give a fuck about Reema anymore now that his big boobed beautiful mother, clad in a flimsy nighty, was sitting in his lap.

"aur to aur kai ladkiyan bhi matlabi hoti hain, mujhe bolna nai chahiye lekin, jaise ki Reema ne tere saath kiya wo to bahut selfish thi beta, koi ladaki kabhi aisa nai karti, maine kabhi tere papa ke aisa nai kiya ki unka nikla nai ho aur maine ye bol diya ki bas ho gaya, ab band karo"

"Ek relationship me ye ladki ya aurat ki jimmedari hoti hai aur ek tarah se adhikar bhi hota hai ki wo uske partner ko orgasm tak pahuchaye, we woman take pride in it",

"Aur tujhe bhi Reema ki jarurat thi us samay aur ek relationship me hone ki khatir tu bhi pyar se insist kar sakta ki "thodi der aur karne do na" aur wo maan bhi jati lekin tune ye socha ki shayad tere andar hi kuch galat hai jiski wajah se tujhe jyada time lag raha hai? hai ki nai?",

He nodded his head because everything she was saying made sense to him. But what she didn't know was that it wasn't all that necessary because he was already dying to cross all sort of boundaries with her and do anything she wanted.

"See what happens when there is lack of understanding in a relationship",

"Lekin, Mere saath tujhe kuch sochane ki jarurat nai hai, tujhe jo achcha lagata hai tu bol sakta hai kyunki mai teri mummy hun aur mujhe teri jaruraton ki jyada samajh hai. I understand you better than any girl, Samajha.",

"Samajh gaya mummy".

"to phir pakad meri kamar ko apne haathon se", she asked again sweetly.
Like Reply
He followed and wrapped his hands around her nighty clad waist and gently pushed her in. Their faces were only inches away from each other and they could hear each other even if they whispered.

They were intently looking into each others eyes. She knew she had to open him up and she have to be bold and seductive in order for that to happen.

"achcha lag raha hai na beta", she whispered.

"haan mummy", he replied. What else could he say. Here was a mature big busted mother, wearing her nighty, sitting with plump thighs across his lap and arms on his shoulder. He could feel the softness of her large boobs on his right arms, her curvy waist with his hands as he looked at her pretty sexy face from so close that he could feel her breath and warmth of her exhales.

"mera to kuch kuch karne ka maan ho raha hai", she naughtily whispered, suggestively biting her lower lips.

He was seeing the naughty side of his mother for the first time. His heart skipped for a second but he wasn't completely shocked because he knew that his mother was a funny and vivacious woman and these things he expected from a woman like her. It was having an effect on him and he was getting an erection and she could feel it.

"kya karne ka?", he smiled.

"wohi jo lovers karte hain" she whispered.

"kya karte hain", He played along.

She giggled sexily and playfully hit him on his chest like a lover.

"no majak, look, its very important that you talk to me very freely and openly." she said seriously but not sternly. "mere liye bhi ye itana aasan nahi hai, " she lied because she was enjoying every moment of it. "par dekh mujhe, sharm laaj ki parwah kiye bina , apne hi bete ki god me, uske gale me haath daal ke baithi hun”, she said and giggled as she phrased their naughty situation.

"So my dear baby, mujhse sharmana band karna hoga," she said . ". . . with immediate effect" she told like a boss and lovingly ruffled his hair. "got it?"

"yes mummy",

"Aur ye to sirf suruwat hai beta, hume to bahut kuch karna hai aage, pata hai naa?", she said "So lets say that our first rule is no-shyness rule, samajha?",

"samajh gaya mummy".

"kya samajha?",

"ki mai abhi ishi waqt,aapke hothon ko chumana chahata hun", he said frankly. She was impressed with his boldness.

Looking deeply in his eyes, she said "kiss me", she said seductively tapping her lower lip with her index fingers . He was definitely going to enjoy his mother.

She brought her hand behind his head in the preparation of their first lip to lip kiss. He turned his head and they started kissing for the first time. It was a dry kiss but the experience was out the world. Their eyes got shut on its own as they relished the softness of each other lips. They tilted their heads sideways and let there lips press. They could feel each others hot breaths.

After some time she opened her mouth and let her tongue out. Vikky cooperated and opened his mouth and welcomed her tongue inside his mouth. Their tongues met inside his mouth and started circling and moving in zig zag motion. He loved the way his mother smooched.

She could feel the effect her kiss was having on her son's penis. It was getting harder and harder and longer and longer. She could tell it was bigger than her husband's, a lot bigger!!!!

Soon his tongue was inside her mouth and he was doing the same thing. She enjoyed it a lot. For several minutes the mother-son duo kissed and sucked on each other's tongue and lips which eventually turned into tongue to tongue duel.

After 15 to 20 minutes they parted their lips, opened their eyes and looked at each other with smiling and content faces.

Both were breathing faster.

"You are a good kisser", she praised.

"I am only your son", he replied.

"And you have grown very big down there,how big it is?" she said rubbing it with her thighs.

"kabhi napa nai hai",

"jhut mat bol mai janati hun, sab ladake napte hain aur phir girls to batate hain impress karne ke liye", giggling she said. “kam se kam wo to jarur napte hain, jinka bada hota hai”, she was chatting like a girl.

"aapki kasam mummy kabhi nai napa, lekin 6 se 7 inch ke bich hoga",

She brought her legs back on the ground and stood up.

"Tere pass scale hai na, ja le ke aa mere kamare me", she said.

Like Reply
He went and came with an scale and knocked on the door.

"mummyyyyy", he called.

"ek minute beta, change kar rahi hun",

"aaja andar beta", she called after some time.

He entered and found that she was changing into a green cotton saree that she often wore in the house. When he opened the door, she was almost done and was folding the pleats in front. She tucked it in.

"chal bathroom me", she took the scale from his hand and said.

"kyun?",

"are baba nahane aur kyun, aaj mai tujhe nahlaungi", she said casually.

"kya!!!", he was dumbstruck.

"kyun, nai nahala sakti kya, for your information, bachpan me mai hi nahlati thi tujhe",

". . . aur mummy ke nahlane me koi problem hai kya?",

"Nope", He got excited just listening to that.

The attached bathroom in his parents bedroom was twice the size of his and was equipped with double shower and a bathtub. Sometimes after his mother took bath, he went to their bathroom to take look at his mother's used bra and panty which she hung there. The mere sight of it filled him with excitement and the fact that his mother was naked in the bathroom minutes ago, the aroma of the room was very sexy and feminine.

They went inside. Her hair was tied in a bun and her back looked very sexy as her huge ass swayed erotically under saree and blouse looked extremely tight too. They went inside and she asked him to take off his clothes.

"Chal, ab fatafat ready ho ja nahane ke liye",

"I am ready mummy", he said.

She placed her hands on the side of her waist and showed mock anger. She looked very sexy in that pose.

"What happened now?", he asked.

"kapde pahan ke koi nahata hai kya?? . . .budhdhu kahinka . . . chal utar kapade", she said casually.

He took off his t-shirt and pajama that he had been wearing and came to only his underwear.

She took a few steps towards him and came right in front of him. "ye bhi mister", she smiled tugging at the elastic of his underwear."hame measure bhi to karna hai, bhul gaya ye scale kyun laya tha", she showed him scale and lightly hit his naked chest with it. His chest was covered with small fuzzy hair and she always found it very sexy and was expecting his crotch to be hairy too.

Some shyness still remained inside him.

"what did I tell you about no-shyness rule, chal ab utar apni underwear", she said with a smile.

He pulled his underwear down in one go. His erect cock sprang free and bumped with his belly. It was rock hard and looked at her in a saluting stance. It was partially covered in foreskin but his piss-hole was visible. She was delighted to look at it's size and girth and to add to her delight, there was a nice pubic growth at the base. It had been a long time, since she had seen such a hard penis.

She placed her hands on his arms. She looked up in his eyes and said-

"Dekha kuch hua kya, ab mummy se kya sharmana. . . ", She said adoringly in her caring motherly voice and holding him with her hand.

"Ab dekhate hain ye kitana lumba hai" she said and placed the tip of scale at the base and his cock came perallel to it.

"6.7 inch", she said happiled.

"Dekha maine kaha tha na 6 se 7 ke bich hai",

"you were right. . . ", " now it's bathing time" . .She took him under the shower and made him sit in a small stool. His dick bobbed up and down erotically as she made him move towards the stool. She didn't ogle at his dick rather looked at it from the side of her eyes, so as to not make him uncomfortable and conscious with his nudity.

He sat keeping his hand on his knees.

"Bachpan me rota tha jab mummy nahlati thi, aaj mister aaram se mummy ki baat maan rahe hain", she teased.

"tab mujhe pata nahi tha ki merie mummy kitani sexy hai. . . ", for the first time she refereed to her as sexy.

"kya kaha mummy ko", she said standing feigning cute anger.

"I mean beautiful. . . ",

"iska matlab mai sexy nahi hun . . . ",

"mujhe laga aapko gussa aaya mere sexy bolane par . . ",

She ruffled his hair lovingly with her soft fingers. "budhdhu hai . . . koi aurat apne liye sexy sunkar gussati hai kya aur wo bhi ek handsom ladke se. . ",

". . . agar wo aurat us ladke ki mummy hai to ho sakata hai ki gussa jaye ",

". . . lekin jab wo maa apne bete ko kiss kar sakti hai aur uske penis ka measurement le sakti aur use nanga kar ke nahala sakti hai to kya tab bhi wo gussayegi", she asked.

"I guess no",

"so mister, call me anything jo tujhe achcha lage, aur maine pahle bhi kaha tha naa ki tujhe mujhse bilkul bhi sharmane ki jarurat nahi hai ab se", she smiled.

"mummy mai actually bolna chahta ki aap ekdam 'maal' lagati ho", he teasing said and she lovingly slapped on his chest at his selection of colloquial word but liked it too.

She took the hand shower in her hand and started bathing him. She ran the stream on his legs and went up to wash his chest and back. She went back and forth and thoroughly showering his complete torso. She didn't pay much attention to his genitals but it got wet anyway.

She was pointing the shower with her left hand and rubbed his body with her right hand.

He was having the best time of his life. He had never thought that such a day would come. His cock was already hard as as steel but seemed to be getting harder and harder in her presence. He looked at her mother's beautiful face as she was more focused in spreading water on his body. The red sindoor on her hair parting and a round bindi on her forehead was giving her homily look. But soon his attention shifted to more delightful sight under her neck.

He could see deep cleavage between her partially exposed big tits and It was the deepest cleavage he had ever beheld in real. Reema had big boobs but stood nowhere in comparison to the enormous mature titties of his mother. A mangalsutra, the sign of her marital status hung low and made the sight very kinky for his eyes.

His eyes were glued to her big breasts when suddenly he heard her next command.

"Chal ab hath kinare kar aur taango ko faila", she said casually with a smile.

She had red handed caught him ogling her chest. They had reached a point where it didn't matter and he smiled back. She loved teasing and teasing her young son felt her with joy and excitement. The pose she was asking him to assume, was going to expose his hard dick and as he did that he felt a little exposed as he was giving unhindered view and unrestricted access of rock hard wet dick, to his mother.

Roshani knew the erotic sight she had presented for her son to ogle. She was completely aware of the effect it was having on her son. She had wore that saree on purpose and left two buttons unhooked of her four button blouse. She had haphazardly placed her pallu and it barely covered only one of her big meaty globes and bending had narrowed and darkened her deep cleavage. Even her bindi, sindoor and mangalsutra were premeditated.

As she pointed shower stream on his cock she saw it twitched and started flexing on its own.

"Ye kya kar raha hai, ek jagah nai rakh sakta", she said teasingly.

"Mummy kar nai raha hun, apne aap hi ho raha hai," He managed to say as his heartbeat increased with excitement.

"Ab itna machal raha hai to pakad na hath se"

He had fucked Reema and he had watched tons of porn but he had never been this excited as he was now with just her mother showering his penis with water stream and telling him to hold it still.

He didn't follow and boldly asked-"mummy aap hi pakado naa", he almost whispered as words lost it's intensity in the illicitness of demand despite the no-shyness-rule.

She remembered that doctor has said to go slow and if she was holding his penis within 1 hour of starting their session then process might get out of hand too quickly.

She smiled and bending a little and started to her son in sexy whispers.

"pakdungi. . . . . . jarur pakdungi. . . . . . .par abhi nahi", she was speaking with silence creating the tension in his head "Jab pahali bar pakadungi naa . . . . . . . . " she brought her face closer to his "to sirf pakdungi nai. . . . . . . . . . . . . "She brought her lips beside his left ear. His dick was getting showered with running water stream creating mind-blowing sensation. "balki dabaungi bhi. . . . khinchungi bhi . . . . aur jamkar hilaungi bhi. . . . . ", He was having the best time of his life. He had no idea that his mother was such an extra-ordinary seductress. For the first time in his life he felt orgasm building inside without even touching his cock. " . . . . . aur tab tak hilate rahungi jab tak tera favvara nai chut jayega ", she said finishing the last few words with giggles and shifted back looked at his face.

As their eyes met. He gulped his saliva. " jindagi bhar yaad rakhega mummy ka pahla handjob", she said

"ab bata abhi pakadun ki . . . . . . . . baad me . . . . . chain se . . . . . bister me lete lete", she said and as she finished she gave one of the most seductive smile.

"agar aisa hai to baad me hi padana . . . ", he managed to utter.

"Aur abhi pakadane ki kya jarurat hai dekh abhi bina touch kiye hi kitna maja aa raha hai tujhe",

After some time she took shampoo and washed his hair. His face was at the level of her tits and as she moved her hands her soft breasts jiggled erotically right in front of his eyes. She knew what she was doing. She saw that he had placed his hands on the side and looking down under her breasts he found his penis standing proudly.

"kuch karne ka man ho raha hai beta",she sweetly asked.

He knew what she was asking.

He had closed his eyes as shampoo's lather had spread on his face. She rinsed it off his face with water and made him look at her.

"Mere bare me maat soch, ki mai kya sochungi, bata, hilane ka man kar raha hai naa?", she asked in her motherly voice.

"obviously, ab erect hoga to hilane ka man to karega na. . ",

"to roka kisane hai beta. . . maine kaha mai nai pakadungi abhi lekin tu to padad hi sakta hai na . . . ,"she said.

"aaj se jab bhi tu mere sath hoga, ye mat sochana ki mai majak banaungi ya bura maan jaungi. . . . " she said lovingly and kissed on his wet lips "maa hun teri, koi gair nahi hun aur teri jarurat achche se samajhati hun", she cooed lovingly.

She went on to rinsing his hair and he continued to slowly jerk off his cock looking at his mother's big breasts and deep cleavage. It was euphoric to watch her move her hands as her breasts jiggled sexily before his eyes.

After his hair was done she leisurely applied soap all over his body, rubbing it pleasurably. He didn't talk much during the bath but she knew that it was because he was having a great time. When it came to applying soap on his dick she handed him soap and he applied the soap himself. She rinsed it his cock and whole body. The only place left was his ass as he was sitting.

"khade ho ja ab",

He did.

She took soap and applied on his bums but didn't go deep in the crack. Feeling of her soft hands on his bums had an effect in the front. "Baki tu saaf karle aaj, ", she handed him soap . "aur achche se saaf karna" she laughed and slapped his butt-cheek.

He cleaned and the most memorable bath of his life had come to an end.

She wiped his body with a towel like a mother does and he stood completely naked in front of his mother. If it were her husband, she would have been impressed. She recalled the early days of their marriage when they bathed together, he cummed within minutes of getting naked with her.

"Chal ja ab apne kamre me"she said but didn't gave him towel.

"Aise hi jaunga!!!",

"haan, ye towel mai washing machine me daal dungi baki kapdon ke saath and Don't worry doors and windows are closed", she said.

He followed and before he could exit she added naughtyly -
"aur kamre ma jakar jyada kapade pahanne ki jarurat nahi hain kyunki wo to utarane hi honge mere aane ke baad", she smiled and he went out of the bathroom, with a happy face with his bobbing cock leading his way.
Like Reply
After her son left for his room she immediately closed the door of the bathroom and lifting her saree slipped her fingers inside her panty and rubbed her pussy lips and her thumb played with her clitoris.

She like to keep her pubic fuzz nicely trimmed into a small velvety curtain but lately due to lack of attention from her husband her pubic hair had grown. Just like her son she also had the most exciting experience of her life. She didn't extoll it in front of him but the moment he took down his underwear, her pussy quivered had started leaking juices, just by looking at his engorged manhood. It was bigger than her husband by a large margin and thickness must have been equal to her three digits. It looked so strong that she wanted to hold it more than he wanted it to be held.

Going weak in her knees, she slipped to the floor and continued furiously fingering her pussy, with her back on the door of the bathroom, with her eyes closed. All the while she thought about his mighty dick and the erotic bath she just gave her son. She haphazardly stripped out her her saree and got rid of her blouse and petticoat. Completely naked she scooted under the shower and pointing the fast shower-stream on her pussy to seek some relief patting her clit with not so gentle slaps.

She had enjoyed teasing him more than she had thought. She couldn't wait to hold his dick in her hand and jerk him off to orgasm, however long he takes!!!!!!!!

She finished the bath. First thing she did after coming out was to order the food as she didn't want to waste her time in cooking when in that time she could be playing with her son's giant cock. She was aware that she was making it more about herself, instead, her main concern should have been her son's therapy. She couldn't afford to let her lust expose herself in front of her son. She will have to act as if she were doing it for him so that he could cum easily and get his confidence back and her pleasure is only a part of it.

Vikky in his room was dreaming with open eyes. Everything looked too surreal to be true. He hoped that she would come wearing something sexy, like a saree. He knew his mother's closet was filled with all types of sarees which made her look gracefully sexy.

When Roshani was going through her closet, her eyes stuck at a red colored saree. It had golden border and she had got a lot of compliments for that saree in a party and decide to go for that one. She wore a dark greenish blouse which had red patches in the front of it where most of her boob-meat rested and her blouse was stretched to the limit trying to contain all the delightful massiveness of her large mammaries. It was a deep U-neck blouse and had small hooks on the front. Hooks were only four in number and were covered by decorative lace and weren't visible. The first hook itself was shamelessly low around the center of her giant breast and rest three under it. Consequently, it exposed deep cleavage and all of her big inner fleshy breasts. Back of the blouse was deep but wasn't as scandalous as front, because it's common to have 2-3 inches of back in modern household.

The scandalous thing was there and that was absence of bra. Her heavy tits were touching the fabric of blouse and the indent of her nipples were visible as it was then and were going to be even more prominent if she got aroused, something which was inevitable.

She tied her saree far below her deep alluring navel and on the back it was just above her ass-crack leaving vast expanse of naked waist and belly on display. She did use her pallu to cover her sexy curves but did it in way to tantalize her young lover boy. Her right breast was on complete display in all it's roundness and she had put the pallu in a way so that she could maneuver it to show her cleavage and hide it whenever she desired.

She was thinking of tying her low-midriff-reaching hair up to above her neck to show her naked back but then changed it in a hair-style so that it ended just on the blouse line and covered most of the nakedness but still gave a lot feast to the admirer. She had tied it in a way that that she could open it whenever she wanted to seduce her young lover.

When she was almost done with applying some make-up and doing her hair she heard the door bell and thought it must be food. "Good timing, I am done", she thought. She herself received the delivery knowing that his son would be habitually busy in his video games.

Just to be a little naughty she decided to pay the delivery boy with her cleavage slightly exposed. She took her time in counting the notes, in front of him and let the lucky guy get some memorable voyeur pleasure. She could feel his eyes on her cleavage and when she handed him the money, she gave him sweetest smile he had seen in his life. She was naughty and never refrained from harmless fun.

Covering her cleavage by adjusting her pallu, she went to Vikky's room, and like a mother calls her son, she said -
"Food's ready, chal khana kha le",

She saw that he was wearing a half pant and a loose vest-like sleeveless.

He stood up to take a look at his mother and was flabbergasted at her sexy look. He took a leisurely look from her feet to her head. She enjoyed his eyes gazing on her, her own son brazenly checking her out . . . She was filling excited.

"Mummy, you are looking very very beautiful", he said earnestly.

"kyun maal nahi lag rahi hun???", jokingly she said.

"sundar bhi aur maal bhi . . khush?",

"thank you beta, tujhe pasand aai ye saree", she asked looking into his eyes.

"bahut..."

She took a few slow steps in his direction to close the gap between them. "Aaj specially tere liye hi pahni hai ye saree", sexily she added.

"Sach", his eyes lit up with excitement that his mother was all dressed up to lure him.

"much", she smiled.

"Mummy can I hug you?", he asked like an innocent baby.

"AAahhhhh. . . . Offcourse. . . my sweet baby, ye bhi koi puchane ki baat hai",

"Aaaaaaja mera pyara beta", she sang like a mother sings for her son, curling her hand around him .

"Aaaaaa-ja mummy ke pass",

Without wasting a single second his hands curled around her back. He didn't make any extra effort to touch the bare skin on her back and enjoyed the motherly embrace of his loving voluptuous mother. She was short and his lower chest felt the heavy suppleness of her big mammaries summoning immediate rising and hardening of his penis.

She brought her one hand up and caressed his back and with other caressed the hair.

"Mai soch raha tha ki aap koi saree hi pahano", he said as he rested in his. "you look good in everything but I like the desi look in saree most",

"mujhe pata hai buddhu",

They hugged for a minute. She couldn't feel his erection growing and pressing on her belly.

"Beta pahale khana kha lete hain ", she said separating him, waiting to touch and hold his penis was getting difficult for her also. "uske baad phir se pakad lena mummy ko. . . . ",

" . . . . apne bistar me" she whispered.

"Mummy mujhe bhukh nai lagi hai",

"par mujhe to lagi hai, chal mere saath tu bhi kha le," bringing her lips "vaise bhi bahut kuch karna hai bistar me, tujhe energy ki jarurat hogi", she smiled and pulling him by her hand started walking towards the dining table where food was waiting for them.

He could see that her breasts moved more than usual as she made the move, it wasn't difficult for the horny boy to understand that his hot buxom mother was bra-less. He legged behind a little as she took him out of his bedroom, pulling him by holding his hand, and admired her back. Blouse looked sexy and her hair flew slightly from side to side on her back as she walked, her naked back playing a nice teasing game with his ogling eyes.

Roshani knew that her son was legging to admire her back and she let his hand go and let him take a good look of her back. She walked naturally and her wide saree clad hips sways from side to side. Vikky took in the sight of her big ass-globes, clinging to her red saree, going up and down, one ass-cheek at a time. At that moment, He wanted to grab and spank her.

As she reached the dining table, she seductively turned her head back to find at her handsome son shamelessly looking at her bottom. She smiled.
Like Reply
In the Dining Table, He was more focused towards finishing his meal and Roshani laughed at his haste.

"Are dhire-dhire kha, kahin nai jaa rahi hun main", she giggled as she took a small core herself.

He didn't listen and gobbled not paying attention to her. She pulled his plate away from him.

"Bilkul bachcha hai abhi bhi, sabra naam ki koi cheeze nai hai, " she said and stared adoringly at him ". . . ab mai khilaungi tujhe apne haathon se",

As she admiringly looked at her son, an idea came in her mind, which could be a good exercise for him, she could have some fun and get some relief herself and also they can eat their food.

"chal sofe me, mai batati hun aram se kaise khate hain",

"Mummy almost over ho gaya hai, yahi kha lete hain na aur sidhe bedroom me chalate hain", he whined like a little boy he often acted with his mother.

"maine to ek bhi roti nai khai ab tak, to over kaise ho gaya?", she said, stood up and moved to sofa and he helplessly followed. It was beautiful sight to see her walking swaying her hips, holding two plates in her hands but he was more interested in feeling them.

She wasn't far from him and wanted his son to feel her hot body with her hands, but she also enjoyed teasing him and knew that more a man is excited, wilder he gets on bed and quicker he takes to cum, which is their primary goal.

"Baith ja, viase hi jaise savere baitha tha.",

He did and she placed the plates on the nearby table. She took 2-3 cushions and adjusted it beside his right thigh and than planted her huge saree clad ass on it. She graciously brought her legs covered in saree up and across his lap. It gave her the necessary distance she needed to move her hand to eat and to feed.

The bugle in his pant was prominent and her meaty thighs passed by it. She could budge her legs a little and press his penis with her thighs. He was aware of the proximity of his hard penis and her sexy thighs.

"ab ye tujhe chain se khane dega", she budged her legs pressing his penis against her thighs.

She took a plate in her hand and taking a piece of roti in her hand brought it to his mouth,

"aram se kha kyunki ab agar isne koi harkat ki to ise mar padegi", she casually said pressing his dick with her thighs.

She ate next and while he waited for his turn his penis was getting gentle rubbing from his mother's thighs.

She started to feed them alternately.

His eyes roamed all over her but spent extra time on the exposed part of right breast. Her cleavage got exposed some time for a fraction of second when she ate herself and his eyes lingered in the delightful cleft for a little while until it got hidden again.

She knew what his eyes were looking for and as both her hands were occupied elsewhere, mercifully she nudged the pallu a little with her wrist making her deep cleavage permanently visible. He had seen the cleavage in the bathroom but now in her sexy red and green blouse it looked amazingly sexy having direct impact on his stiffening penis.

As they ate, she saw that her son's eyes were glued to the deep cleavage she had exposed. He didn't try to steal glances rather un-blinkinly ogled. She loved it and whenever his eyes wandered up to look at her beautiful face, she smiled. They were so comfortable, she sitting on his lap and feeding his baby boy and playing with his ever hard cock, his eyes glued to her ample motherly bosoms.

After some time their meal was actually over.

"mummy ke pass sabka ilaz hai, dekha kaise chup-chap aram se saara khana khila diya",
Like Reply
"ab sidhe apne kamare me jana aur khabardar jo phir game khelane laga.", she said getting up from the sofa.

" . . .mai plates sink me rakh ke, thoda fresh hokar aati hun ",

". . . aur mera intezar karna" she seductively said " aur aise hi rakhana ise" she winked towards his boner.

"mummy ye to aisa hi rahega, mai to chah kar ke bhi ise jhuka nai sakta", he said matter-of-factly.

He went to basin on the hall to wash and then directly went to his room and jumped directly on the bed. Lying on his back, he looked up at the ceiling, he couldn't believe that this was happening. His eyes forgot to blink and he was smiling like he was on some sort of drugs. His cock was hard and strained on his pants. Following his mother's instruction to wearing less, he was not wearing underwear inside. He wasn't feeling shy at all and thought about stripping whatever cloth he was wearing and wait for her completely naked, just like the day when he came out of her womb. However, he was loving the naughty and seductress part of his mother and wanted her to strip him and pull his pant.

Roshani was doing final touch up in her bedroom. She had read in internet that man like sleeping with married woman. Sleeping with wives of other man, the act of committing adultery gives a boost to the excitement. Even She could feel that excitement right now. In her marriage of two decades she had done several things that she hadn't told her husband. She had flirted, kissed, let her boobs and ass get fondled and even gave handjobs and blowjobs some times, but all that happened in the heat of moment in crowded places like parties. But she never spent leisurely time, in the bed, with a secret lover, which is what she was going to do with her son, even though in the name of therapy.

To heighten his arousal she decided to go in his room as a married woman, a desi married woman, in a typical desi attire that desi boys fantasize. She wore a nice round bindi on her forehead and put 2 - 3 dozens of bangles in her hands. She generously put sindoor on her hair parting as she saw in daily soaps.

Last but not the least, she opened her closet and took out a mangal-sutra that she had purchased from street last year when she went with her husband to kolkala in one of his business visits. It had thick threads of sacred black beads with a big shiny golden triangular pendent. She wore it and saw that it reached the center of her big boobs and it's golden pendent lingered around her deep mouth-watering cleavage.

For future, in later stages of this therapy, she had plans to invite her son to his room and fuck him in her marital bed in the absence of her husband. She knew it's a fantasy many man to fuck a bride in her marital bed and she knew many women who liked it too, herself included.
Like Reply
Finally before exiting her bedroom, she took the bottle of baby oil she had purchased last night especially for the purpose of lubrication. She covered her cleavage with her pallu and entered his room without knocking and found him lying in the center, face up and dick up in 90 degree making a large tent in his penis.

He sat up straightening his upper body as he saw her and saw her coming near the bed and threw a bottle at one of the corner of the bed. He could also see a few changes she had just made in her appearance.

"Ye kya abhi tak itane kapade pahana hai?",

"mai soch raha tha ki aap hi khol dogi",

"ab aisa kyu bhala?",

"bachpan me bhi to khola hoga naa aur aaj mujhe bachche ki tarah nahlaya hai aur khilaya hai to ye bhi kar lo", he said.

She knew he wanted her to get him naked. She had no problem and simply smiled.

"Achcha chal mai hi khol deti hun, tu bhi kya yaad rakhega", she said as she knelt on the bed and reached the center of bed pushing him out of the way. "chal idhar aa aur haath upar kar", he did and she pulled his sleeveless up baring his hairy naked chest.

"chal ab khade ho ja", she commanded as she knelt in front of him which brought his tent at the same level as her face.

She had no idea that he was not wearing any underwear and decided to pull his pant in one go. Tucking her finger in the elastic of his pants she pulled it down and his giant cock bounced up from inside like a wild animal jumps on it's prey.

He loved the bindi on her forehead and thick line of red sindoor on her hair. He knew she usually doesn't dress traditionally unless it's some function. He admired her bangles on her forearm and as she had tucked her fingers in the elastic band to pull it down, her bangles made a sweet chiming sound. The look on her face was priceless and he was the first row lone spectator of it. It looked like she got frightened at first and then got astonished by its sheer magnitude and strength. His dick bobbed up and down for several seconds and she couldn't take her eyes off of it.

She slapped his thigh on the side of his penis and said -
"pahle nai bata sakta ki underwear nahi pahna hai", her slapping made his cock bob again.

"mummy aap dar gayi thi naa, sach sach batana", he said teasingly.

"Very funny, mai kyun darne lagi", she lied because her face had betrayed her.

"mummy jhuuti, mummy jhuuti, mummy jhuuti . . . . .", he started teasing her singing like small boy.

"Don't flatter yourself, itna bhi bada nai hai, maine isse bhi bade bade dekhe hain", she said getting defensive but inadvertently gave him more to tease on.

"mummy isss a sluuut, mummy isss a sluuut, mummy isss a sluuut . . . . .", he changed his song.

She slapped again on the side of naked butt "chup kar nai to maar khayega mummy ke haath se", she admonished him like a mother.

He loved having little spat with his mother but didn't wanna waste his time in meaningless argument when he could make out with his mother. She was thinking the same thing. She let her ass descend on the bed and lay down extending her legs and putting her head over a pillow.

She opened her arms and invited him for a loving embrace.
Like Reply
He reciprocated by lowering his body he kissed her on the lips but she stopped him which shocked him and for a second he thought that he did something wrong.

"Beta ek jaruri baat, jaisa ki maine tujhe bathroom me kaha tha ki tujhe khul kar participate karna hoga, isliye mai bhi tera khul ke saath dungi taki tujhe ye na lage ki mai kitna open hun aur mummy bol rahi hai ki ye mat karo, wo mat karo"

"to kya mai jo chahe wo kar sakta hun",

"not exactly baby" ,she said "hame dhire-dhire aage badhana hai, so we have to follow some routine" she said " . . . . tune B grade wali film to dekhi hi hogi", she asked.

"dekha hai mummy, kai sare ...",

"tu wo sab kuch kar sakta hai jo usme hota hai, jaise usme upar upar se romance hota hai na, bus vaise hi", she explained with perfect example.

He couldn't believe his ears. It was like a dream true for him. He couldn't believe that soon he would be seriously making out with a mature big breasted woman draped in saree and the fact that she was his own mother increased his excitement hundred times. What could be better than snuggling with voluptuous big titted mother. Ever since he had discovered sex, it was one of his ultimate fantasy to snuggle and make out with a big breasted mature woman, little did he know that, He would get to fulfill his dream with his own beautiful mother!!!!!

"Remember, only pressing and rubbing and kissing and cuddling",she said knowing that he would like it, " but no pulling mummy's saree", she smiled.

"maja ayega na mere bete ko?", she asked lovingly.

"wow like making love to you in your saree, maja hi maja aayega, please pinch me to make sure that I am not dreaming", he confessed getting excited.

She giggled and she could have said the same thing but she pinched him on his arm.

“ooucchh”, he grimaced affectedly.

"ye to sirf suruvat hai beta", she ruffled his hair lovingly. ". . . . now I won't stop you, do whatever you like", she encouraged giving him a green signal.

He needed no motivation.

He was no rookie. Though his experience with Reema was bed he knew a lot about love making. He lowered his upper body on top of hers. Looking at her beautiful face from inches he kissed her cheeks and rubbing it brought it to her lips. Rubbing he took his lips to the other cheek and kissed there. She was enjoying the soft loving kisses with closed her eyes and next he kissed on both her closed eyes and went up to kiss her forehead.

His hands remained on the side and soon he went down to kiss on her neck. She tilted her head to give him more space to kiss. For several minutes, he kissed her all over her face and then taking a break admired her pretty face. She opened her eyes and their eyes met.

"Kya hua beta, ruk kyun gaya?",

"bas aapka sundar chehara dekh raha hun", he said flirtingly.

She took a deep breath and adjusted herself and pushed her pillow back a little.

"achche se let ja mere upar",

It was music to his ear.

He placed his legs on top of saree clad legs and his crotch over her crotch. His chest was lightly touching her big breasts as he propped himself with his elbow. They looked at each other in the eyes.

"mummy mujhe pura nanga hone ki kya jarurat hai?", he asked casually.

"why? don't you feel comfortable like this"

"I do but then why are you wearing all the clothes, pata hai, aapko bhi achcha lagega aur mai bhi aur comfortable feel karunga agar aap bhi meri tarah ho jao ", he said jokingly.

"Teri tarah, matlab ki puri nangi", she said teasingly.

"why not?",

"Tu apni mummy ko puri nangi karna chahata hai, I thought you liked me in saree", she said.

He could feel the effect of her words on his dick as it pressed against his thighs.

"I do but I am just saying",

"you're so sweet, first of all, it's not about me, its about you and whatever makes you feel good you will get it, but we have to follow some routine, don't we?",

"I was just kidding mummy, I don't have any problem at all", He laughed, he actually didn't care about her not being naked and enjoyed the moment to the fullest.

"It's not time to kid baby, a hot and sexy woman is lying under you and you are wasting your time in useless conversations",she said and pulled his head and kissed him passionately on his lips. That kiss went wild in short time and they started licking and sucking on each others tongues and lips. They breathed heavily and their heartbeat increased as time passed but no-one thought of breaking the kiss.

Her hands were on the back of his head as she ran her finger through his hair. He had started to rub his hard cock on her thighs. She could feel it twitching and knew he was enjoying face sucking as much as her.

They made out like teen couples for 15-ish long minutes, after that time they separated their faces and looked at each others lips, all wet with their mixed saliva.

Roshani didn't want the session to stop just yet and she showed that by pushing and rolling him over so that now she was on top and he was under her.

"Wow", The word escaped his lips getting impressed by her dominance.

He wanted to complement more but before he could do it, without warning she started kissing him and folding her right leg started rubbing his hard cock with her saree-covered thigh. He brought his hand on her back and started palming all over her back. His finger tried to sink inside the blouse but it was just too tight. Her breasts were pressed on his chest and he savored it's large dimensions and heaviness.

She was returning his favor and showered his face with wet sloppy kisses. He loved the variations in her kisses. Sometimes she bit lightly with her lips and sometimes she sloppily dragged her wet tongue and closing her mouth rubbed her lips over the wet area. He never knew that kissing can be so pleasurable when his mother was paying special attention on his neck, licking, nibbling, sucking and kissing, she did all. His eyes were closed from the moment she had started kissing.

He could see that his mother wasn't just some sexy woman, she was also an expert in the art of making love and knew what she was doing. She went back to his lips and for several minutes kissed and sucked on his lips and tongue.

Again after long 30-ish mind blowing, soul touching, memorable minutes, she separated and looked down. He had closed his eyes and didn't open. She grabbed his cheeks with her right hand and affectionately shook him to consciousness. He smiled first and opened his eyes later.
Like Reply