My stories, rather experiences or experiments
Copied from here.
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1395434
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I am Suja from Kerala. I am a visitor of xossip since two years.I love the experiences or stories shared here.
First I was shy of sharing my experiences here.I am very naughty and love the experiments in sexual things and enjoy the excitement even since my school days.
But I'm not an expert in sex as my real sex experience is limited. But i do love to do things like teasing, exhibitions from my school ages, with safe people.

I will share my stories or experience here.
But sure I am not a good story teller like others in xossip
Suja
Like Reply
I always loved the excitement of being naked, inside my house in the privacy of my room or my house when I was alone. Mostly during weekends or vacation when school holiday and my parents went to work.
I loved to be naked in my house when I am alone, since around 13 years I say. It all started during my 8th standard.
But that time, I never even dreamt of showing my nakedness to others and getting excited by that.

All when I started to enjoy my exhibitionism was during my long vacation after my 9th standard.
Usually during the vacation, I will be alone at home. My parents use to go to office by 8:30am and will be back by 6:30-7pm. They lock the house and leave.
The maid servant will come around 9:30 am, I will open the door for her. She will do the cleaning, cooking, washing etc and leave by 11:30-12.
Usually when the maid(suma chechi) come, I open the door. But 2-3 days I really slept late seeing movies and didn't hear her ring the door bell in the morning as I was deep sleep.
So i got scolding from mummy, and the practice changed. Mummy gave a key to Suma chechi.
So she will come in the morning, open the door of her own, do the house chores and mostly I will wake up by then.

One night I went to bed late as usual.But the power went off and as it was in April the whether was so hot and I didn't have a nice sleep.
I did throw away my cover sheets and was sleeping in my shimmy and panty. I really hated sleeping in bra, because I just started to wear bra around one and half years back. And during hot season, I felt it sweat and irritation of the nylon stitching.

I was sleeping and I felt someone shaking me to wake up. I opened my eyes and realized it was Suma chechi. She was standing next to my bed and smiling.
She was telling me "what a deep sleep is this Suju kutty, if someone lift you and take also you don't know".. "come on give the bed sheets and your dress to wash, it's already late".. Saying that she started to continue laughing.
Then only I realized, how I was laying on the bed.
The sheet is already on the floor, my shimmy has wrinkled and is almost above my stomach.
This gives a full view of my naked legs, panty and a good portion of my tummy.
I suddenly got up and asked Suma chechi to go and I will bring my dress for washing.
Suma chechi said in laughing "oh sujukkutty is growing up, so is your shyness. Don't be so shy, I was giving you oil baths since you are around 6-7 years old. So there's nothing that I have not seen. But some parts have grown, that I didn't see".. Saying this she chuckled and winked and laugh.
I felt so shy and weak. She's my servant, but now she's saying things that puts me in shame.
I thought, let that be and waited for suma chechi to leave, so I can undress and give my clothes for washing. But she was not going to leave, just trying to be in the bedroom, picking up other dress for washing.
Seeing me in a shocked state, she again told "Sujukkutty remove them and give me, it's getting late for me "
Her words worked like magic! Or is that her words remind me of my childhood and I thought I was still that LKG girl.. I don't know what happened.
I, my mind was betraying my hands.
I removed my shimmy and handed over to Suma chechi as an obedient girl. I think she didn't expect that.. I, a girl of 14 was standing there infront of our maid, just wearing a panty. My small boobs were all open. Even my mummy has not seen me in such state since I came to age 2 years ago.
But my maid, she has made a magic and I was standing infront of her in just my panty.
Was I shy? Yes. Why did I do that? I don't know. But some point I was enjoying my exhibitionism.

"remove that too and give me for washing Sujukkutty" her words brought me back to sense. She was asking for my panty.
No way. My mouth wanted to tell her. But my mind betrayed again. My hands slid my panty off and gave to her.
I was standing in all my glory open infront of suma chechi, with only a chain in my neck and a black thread around my waist to cover my nakedness.
I see some glittering in her eyes, looking at me.
Suddenly she sniffed and I feel my blood getting colder. Suma chechi is smelling my worn panty.
She said "Sujukkutty you are growing, the panty smells sweat. That's because of your hairs down there. Young girls panty must not smell sweat, it should smell honey"
I was red in shame.

She then got hold of my hands and said "see your skin, is all dry. How fresh you were when I used your take care you. Girls of your age must keep their body nice, then only boys will look"... I was hearing all these with weak legs and butterflies in stomach. I am enjoying showing my body to Suma chechi. First time another person is seeing me like this after attained age.

Suma chechi continued "anyway now it's vacation for 2 months na, I will take care of you again. I can make your skin glow again and you will be a beauty queen sujukkutty".

She then took the dresses to wash, pulling me by hand out of the room towards the big bathroom where she washes.
I objected saying "Suma chechi, let me wear something, I'm shy" .. Even though I like walking naked inside house when I'm alone, this was different. I was feeling shy. Suma chechi was pulling me naked from my room into the hall.
She said "I have seen you since childhood, and now the latest. Don't be shy. No one here. Come and give a company while I wash, I feel bored alone"

I tried to escape saying "I need to brush suma chechi, and I need to pee"
She said, "brush in the bathroom where I wash, after that I will give you a bath and special magic."

I was thinking what was that magic, so I followed her automatically. Her magic I say, made me walk naked while she holds my hand tight.

And we were in the big bathroom, she was rinsing and I was brushing my teeth.
After that I started to walk out. Suma chechi asked why I was not giving her company. I said I have an urge to pee, will go and come back.
She said "ah, do you remember sujukkutty when I used to give you baths in your childhood, you used to pee on my dress and laugh"... I was really getting shy, she is too much trying to embarrass me.
I went to my bathroom to pee. Suma chechi yelled "Sujukkutty, while coming back bring your daddy's scissors and razor, I will shave your under arms"

I was happy really hearing that. I wanted always, my hair under arms removed. Some friends used to tease me of that. I was not brave enough to ask mummy for permission to go to a parlour and do.
So sometimes I stole daddy's razor and did myself, Not to perfection.

When I reached the bathroom with razor and scissors, suma chechi was waiting me. She had the dresses soaked.
She said "I will finish the shave sujukkutty, then I will oil you. Then i will wash the clothes and then bath you"

She then shaped my under arms and started to shave. She finished fast, smooth. Then she cleaned the soap and towelling dry.
Then i started to get goosebumps all over.
Suma chechi ran her fingers all over the goosebumps on my shoulder and said "so many goosebumps" my small nipples were erect by then "She touched the left nipple and said "a big goosebump haha "
I didn't expect that. I just jumped and gasped. First time another person is touching my nipples. That was a super exciting, but so shy experience.
Suma chechi said "don't feel sad, now it's only like a big goosebump on a lemon. After some ages, sure it will be like a cherry on a watermelon"
Saying this, she felt both my nipples and small boobs.
I was like in heaven. I don't want her stop. But i dont want her do also.
I was wondering what is happening to me today.
Our maid stripped Mr naked, is feeling my nipples.
I could sense wet between my legs.

I closed my eyes in shame. Suddenly I felt something there, in the most private part of mine.
I opened my eyes and saw suma chechi was pulling the hairs down there..
"Sujukkutty, shall suma chechi remove this also for you? And make you an angel?"

To be contd.
[+] 2 users Like akshatha's post
Like Reply
I was in a real shock as I found suma chechi touching my precious pussy (chee chee as I used to say in childhood).
She was our maid, I was standing naked enjoying her touch on my nipples. Suddenly she is now touching the most private part of me. She was asking me to shave me there.
or she was planning to do a shave for me there. Because I have lost myself in her touch. Yes, the first sensual touch on my 14 year old body. My age was betraying me, I was getting surrendered to Suma chechi and her magic.
I, my self esteem wanted to run away and wear something. But my legs didn't get signals from brain. All the signals were absorbed by my mind. My tongue even put me in more embarrassment. It said "Yes chechi". Suma chechi was waiting for my 'yes'?? I think she did expect only a positive answer from me. She might have understood that from the wetness down there when she felt my hairs, and from my breathing. My heart was beating and I could hear it.

"Sujukkutty, follow me. We will do this in the bedroom", I need more light to shave you down there"Suma chechi saying this and went out of the bathroom. She entered my parents bedroom. Took a bedsheet and spread it on the bed. "lay on the bed Suju" Suma chechi said. if felt like she was more loving than my mummy.. So sweet was her tone.
I sat on the bed. Suma chechi lifted my legs on to the bed.
Now I was laying on the bed on my back. Suma chechi said "don't worry molu, I will wash the sheet once we finish. Or your mummy and daddy will doubt". Saying this she switched off the ceiling fan and said "fan will fly the hairs. Let some fresh air come" and she went and opened the top portion of the windows.
Suddenly I took the sheet near and covered myself.
Seeing this suma chechi laughed and came near me and said " how will I do when you are covering". I said suma chechi "chechi, I'm shy. The windows are open, someone may see".
She laughed and said "don't worry sujukkutty, no one will see. If someone opened the gate, we could hear ". Saying this she removed the covering sheet from my body and folded it and kept.

Now I was laying stark naked on the bed of my parents, with my maid standing nearby. The room had open windows on two sides. I felt ashamed as never before. Still I was enjoying? I think yes. Otherwise I would have never supported suma chechi to humiliate me to this extend.
The only thing on my body to cover my nakedness was a gold chain in the neck and a black thread around my waist.

Making me lay like that, suma chechi went inside the bathroom and came with the razor and a cup of water.
She sat on the bed, and spread my legs apart.
I could really get the smell of my own wet pussy.
Suma chechi then just ran her fingers through my pubic hair. She commented "oh, I just simply bought this cup of water. This naughty sujukkutty is making water of her own here. So naughty girl".. Saying this she wiped some of my pussy juice with a finger and showed me "see your water you made down here"
Our maid was showing me her finger coated with my pussy juice. I was seeing my juice for the first time.
I just closed my eyes in shame and lay there.

She started to shave. I still lay there on my back, eyes shut. I could feel the razor moving over the most sensitive secret parts of my body.
Suddenly the movement stopped. I felt suma chechi lifting my top body. I opened my eyes. She said "don't just lie eyes closed, it's boring for me. Look how your hairs down there are removed and you are becoming angel like, suju". Saying this she put 2 pillows and asked me to lean on that. So i was not fully laying. I could see my pussy and she shaving.
I thought suma chechi deliberately did this, to witness the shaving. She is enjoying humiliating me? Am I enjoying this?
I could see suma chechi opening my pussy lips with two fingers, carefully shaving all around.
May be suma chechi have given me bathes in my childhood. But this is something so different. I know her since long time, still she's just our maid. Our employee.
She is opening my pussy and having a close view of my most private parts!
For the first time, another hand other than mine is touching my girl areas. I was flowing juices.it was a nice sensation.
Finally I was left hairless smooth. I have not seen my pussy so neat since almost two years.
I use to cut hairs down there secretly. But never thought even of shaving. If some cuts happen, what I will say mummy? She will kill me if she came to know that I shaved secretly down there. This was in my mind. Remember I was only 14 then.
I was so scared and shy. Now that same me, is lying opened legs naked and allowing my maid to shave there in my parents bedroom, with Windows open.
Thinking about these made me more wet.
By the time suma chechi finished shaving, I was making wet patch on the bedsheet I was laying.

"ok molu, go and wash your poor well (I was hearing the word poor for the first time, though I understood what she mean), there will be hair stubs. Will be irritating if not cleaned. I will take the bedsheet out and clean it " Suma chechi said.
I just get out of bed and started to walk to the bathroom to wash. Suddenly suma chechi tucked a finger in the black thread around my waist and pulled me. "Sujukkutty, you are already 14 and still you have this around your waist. Shame shame" Saying this, she was observing the two black beads on the thread.

It was from my grandmother. I was rough reluctant to wear the thread with the beads. But i have to surrender before mummy's scoldings.
This thread had made enough humiliation for me in my school. It was when I was in 8th standard and one of my friends found the thread somehow tucked out of my uniform. I was in a hurry after peeing during the class interval and when I tucked the uniform shirt inside the skirt, a small portion of the thread with the bead was out and she found it out. Showed it to many friends and all teased me. Once I was surrounded by friends during interval and I had to show them the thread. They all did wear when as a child. But never seen a girl of my age wearing.

Suma chechi said "anyway this is looking great on your white skin. But remove before first night, or your man will tease you Suju". She then slapped my ass slowly and I went to bathroom and she went out with the bedsheet to clean.

Contd..
[+] 3 users Like akshatha's post
Like Reply
I went into the bathroom, I sat on the floor squatting. Cleaned my newly shaven pussy with water. It was the first time, such a nice feeling I was getting when touching my on pussy. There were small stubs of hairs after shaving. Moving my hands over them gave a nice sensation.
Then only I realized, I could clean sitting on the closest.
(My mummy always told me to sit squatting and clean the chee chee during baths to have it cleaned well. That made me sit on the floor and clean, first)
I then sat on the closest and took the sprayer and started to clean with the sprayer.
I usually use the sprayer to spray water and clean my pussy after peeing. But this time was so different. I left out a loud moan when the water spray hit my clit. It was such a nice sensation. I loved it.
I forgot the world around me. I forgot that I was stripped, shaved by suma chechi. I forgot the bathroom door was wide open, and she could come in any moment after cleaning the bed sheet.
I forgot everything, I was just enjoying the new sensation my body is giving. It was a mixed emotions of being naked before suma chechi, having touched by her. The first sensual touch on my 14 year old tender body. And now the excitement the water spray is giving.

I thought of closing the bathroom door. But my mind was not allowing my hands to stop the water spray. I thought anyway it was only me and suma chechi. And I was enjoying the first taste of my exhibitionism..
I just closed my eyes and continued to spray water on my clit. I was making small moans involuntarily.
That much nice feeling the water was giving me.

I was enjoying every micro second of this. I used to masturbate since some six months.
Not masturbate exactly. I used to touch and rub my pussy, that gave me a nice sensation. This topic we discuss in school. I think mine is an age of coming to age, age of excitements, age of discovery of many different ways of exciting ourselves.
But, sure I never had an orgasm before. Or I was not aware of orgasms.
I used to rub and rub and I get a nice feeling. Then my pussy gets wet and I usually stop.
As you know at 14 I have very limited courage to try things as I was not having a full knowledge on these things.
It's all from friends we get these things, we girls have gangs or groups, discuss such naughty things, share secrets etc.

I was almost nearing to an orgasm, I could feel my legs getting weak, I could hear my breathing and heart beats.
My mind keep on saying to my hands, not to stop!!

"hihihi.. You nasty girl"!!! - this gave me a sudden shock to wake up from the sensation..
My consciousness took some seconds to react. After a small pause, I jumped up from the closest seat, put the sprayer down and looked at the bathroom door.

I was shocked to the extent that I felt my heat skipped 2-3 beats!
It was not suma chechi. It was Merin, my classmate at the bathroom door!
It took some seconds to realize whether it was true or not. I was frozen literally for some seconds.
Then i realized, I was standing facing Merin, in all my glory. Nothing hidden from her. Don't know how long she was watching me playing with the sprayer.
I just yelled eeeeee. Made efforts to cover my nakedness with my hands. No clothes were in the bathroom, not even a towel.
Everything was in the rinsing bucket, for washing.
Merin was standing laughing at the door. I jumped and tried to close the door.
Merin pushed the door so I can't close. I was so weak nearing to orgasm.
So i failed, she pushed open the door and pulled my hand, out of the bathroom, laughing loud.

When I reached out of the bathroom to the bedroom, suma chechi also just came in after cleaning the bed sheet.
She was a sort of shocked first on seeing me, standing naked with Merin in the bedroom.
Then she left out a loud laugh

Then I realized.. Yes, I have planned to visit a friend Shilpa's house, together with Merin.
I did ask Merin to come to my house around 10am.
I could only blame myself. I forgot everything!
Suma chechi's words to remove my dress and give for washing! It worked like magic. I showed my naked body to her, she shaved, touched and I enjoyed it. I forgot my plans to go out with merin.

So when Merin came, she saw suma chechi in the back yard. She told merin I was in the bathroom.
Even suma chechi didn't think merin will walk directly into the bathroom.

And now I am standing infront of Merin, my classmate, just as I was born. With my chain and waist thread as the only ornaments to help me cover my body.
And my pussy is clean shaven, no hairs to cover, and she could see everything, even the slit.
She did even see me masturbate with the sprayer. I balmed myself for not closing the door. I was so keen in enjoying the new sensation.

I was in total shame, goosebumps all over my body, wet pussy from the sprayer.
And was I enjoying it?? To say truth, I was getting some excitement out of the shame.
With no modesty, standing naked infront of two, my maid and classmate, I was getting some kind of excitement.
They saw every inch of me. With the full glory. Nothing covered, all secrets open.

Suddenly suma chechi broke the silence and asked Merin "how come Merin mol, you have this naughty girl caught. I thought you will sit in the hall and wait for Sujukkutty to come out"
Merin told "Suma chechi, I was sitting on the sofa. And I heard Suja moaning from the bathroom. I thought she might have slipped and fell on the bathroom or something. She was moaning so heavily. And I went to the bathroom and found the door open, and this naughty girl sitting on the toilet and masturbate" Saying this she laughed.

I balmed myself for not being careful or for forgetting about Merin may come or I didn't close the door. All faults on me.

Suma chechi continued "see Suju, it's not my fault. I asked Merin mol to wait inside, suju is in bathroom" "Anyway no problem sujukkutty, Merin mol is your friend and a girl too. So no worries.. Merin, don't say this to anyone" and suma chechi laughed again.

Now I was enjoying the excitement of exhibitionism and shame. I didn't bother to cover myself.
Merin asked "still how could she be in the bathroom with the door open, I wonder"
I was having no answers for her. If I say the real thing, I may have to say her the whole story of suma chechi stripping, shaving etc. So i kept silent.
Suddenly suma chechi said "merin mol, I just finished shaving the under arms and pussy for sujukkutty, and was getting ready to give her a bath"
Hearing this both myself and merin shocked. I don't know what is happening or what today was up to.

Merin with a great wondering face laughed and asked me " shame shame shame Suchithra, at this age, suma chechi is giving you baths."
And she chuckled and said "oh so if I came little early, I could have seen suma chechi giving a shave for you. Ayyeeee.. Anyway suma chechi, you give Suju a nice bath fast and we have to go to Shilpa's house afterwards. I will wait here till you finish, I can see also baby Suju getting a bath hihihi"

Suma chechi said "oh, so you both have a plan to go out. No problem, I planned for a nice long oil bath to Suja today. No problem I will not oil, just make a quick cleaning and you both can go fast"

Merin said "Suma chechi, no problem you can give oil bath as planned. I can wait. I will sit here? "
Suma chechi said "no problem molu, you can sit here. Anyway nothing more to see hahaha"

Suddenly I realized, it was in my house. My friend and maid are talking about my privacy and they are enjoying humiliating me (I'm also enjoying it in some sense)

I told merin "merin, please wait in the hall, I will come"
She replied " I want to see baby Suja getting a bath. Let me watch or I will flash this within our school friends, that you are still bathed by servant. I will ask Archana aunty (My mummy)also.
I was shocked. If she tells to my friends, my God, I will have to die of shame.
If she asks my mummy, she will know my dirty naughty experience of today and sure, she will kill me.

I understood that I am going loose my modesty.
Merin will enjoy the show, suma chechi bathing me!
I looked at suma chechis face. There was a clear smile, mixed with naughtiness and excitement.

Contd
Like Reply
Merin was now sitting on the bed. i was standing all naked infront of her. Suma chechi had gone to the kitchen, to bring the oil.
"so you are such a naughty girl Suja. acting so well as an innocent girl in the class. and in the privacy of your home you were having some lesbian fun with your maid sumachechi. thank god, that i know this little secret of yours:-merin said to me
i said-"merin, please understand me, this is the first time i am naked before her. this is the first time i am..."
"i am... what ? continue"-merin said. merin ordered. thats how i felt.
i continued "i am using the spray for masturbating"
Merin let out a laugh and said-"so i should believe, that the first day you did strip infront of suma chechi, she did even shave you? and see, all the windows are open and you are not at all ashamed to stand naked even now. i feel you are used to it. you are using suma chechi for your pleasure. i should tell archana aunty (my mummy) about this Suja"

I was shocked again on hearing my mummy's name. i know that merin is using that to control me. i feel my legs weaken, i feel like loosing all my dignity.
i was in control of my classmate. i was naked before her.
I said her"please merin, i said is true. please dont tell to my mummy. she will kill me"
Merin said"let me see. Anyway remember i know all your dirty secrets"

Then suma chechi walked in with the oil. She said"sujakkutty, ready? shall we start?"
i didnt say anything. but sumachechi sat near to merin on the bed. i was now standing opposite to them.
Sume chechi took the oil and started to apply it all over my body.
starting from legs till the knees, to the upper thigh.
then from head to the waist. then my private regions.
i could see merin laugh seeing this.
Suma chechi deliberately did play with my nipples and making them hard, i had non stop goosebumps all over my body. i thought i will collapse. i was getting my nipples tickled by my maid infront of my friend. this realization made me shame, the shame trigerred some sort of excitement in me.
Sumachechi then came down to my most private area. she slowly widened my legs. i was now standing with wid legs. my fresh shaven pussy lips almost open. my pussy is in the same level of their face. i fetf die of shame.
suma chechi touched my clit. i jumped saying oooohhh.. suma chechi and merin let out a laugh.
merin said "suma chechi, she is acting. she was using the sprayer to enjoy herself. shes already expert in enjoying i feel"
Suma chechi said"yes merin, i too feel the same, just now i felt and i find Sujs kutty's mount clit is almost as big as a small peanut." Saying this she opened my pussy lips with two fingers and showed to merin.
I just used my hands and coverd my pussy
Merin said"suma chechi, i didnt see"
suma chechi replied "difficult to see merin molu, as suja is standing. After the bath, i will show you by making suja kutty lie on bed"
Merin said ok.
I just was shocked. i wanted to shout at them or run away. they are talking about me, my privacy. I was just a teen and Merin is my classmate.
i already have lost my modesty and is staning like an idiot before her. Now my maid servant is telling she will open my pussy for her to see.
But... I didnt say anything, i just sood there. i was having 2 issues pulling me back.
1. the secret enjoyment of exhibitionism. yes i was getting excited. i was swcretly enjoying my humiliation.
2. i was afraid id merin did say something to mu mummy. sure, thats the end of my life.

Suma chechi did call me into the bathroom for bath, she did give me a long bath. but she didnt take much time on my nipples or pussy as in the oiling stage.
i started an urge to pee. but i just controlled it as i know, if i ask, i have to do it infront of them. so i decided to keep quiet and will pee later.
Suddenly suma chechi did insert her soapy finger into my ass crack and touched the hole. i just jumped out and said"pleae no no chechi". merin and suma chechi laughed. Suma chechi said" suja kutty, you have to insert finger once in a while and make it big, if your husband wants to use this door, it will be otherwise painful". saying this she inserted her finger in to my bottom hole. it just suddenly entered a little. i was shoched. i had a feeling of loosemotion, i jumped again and said eeeee.

After the bath and towel, suma chechi did ask merin "merin mol do you want to see?" "yes, yes sumachechi" was merins answer. i could just follow only her.
"sujukuttu lie on the bed" was it a request or order from suma chechi? anywas it was sweet, but authoritive.
i just laid on the bed. Suma chechi put the 2 pillows under my back, so i was almost like leaning back and i could see my pussy.

sumachechi then spread my legs apart, opened my little teen pussy with her 2 fingers, i could feel the same smell, yes i was wet again.
how can i be not wet? i was naked in my parents bed, our maid servant is opening my pussy, my friend, classmate is looking into. i was red with shame, my body was full of goosebumps.
Suja chechi said "merin mol, do you see out sujas's clitoris ?" merin was so wondered, she was till now enjoyinh my humiliation or shame. now shes more interested in seeing the things in detail i think.
merin said "yes chechi, we have to study about this in biology last year"
suma chechi said "touch it and rub slowly and see what suja will do"
I was just laying as if in some magic spell. suma chechi is asking merin to rub me there!! i wanted to run away, but my mind and body are dow different. my mind is enjoying the excitement of exhibitionism, humiliation. my body wants to have enjoyment from merins touch. i was in fear if i object, she may tell something to mummy.
Suddenly merin with a very naughty wicked smile, souched my bud.. oooohhh aaaahh.. i hust jumped , arched my back and suddenly merin withdrew her hand.
Suma chechi laughed and said, "merin mol, dont worry, its because of the good feeling, the sensation, she jumps. This was the sensation she was enjoying with the water spray".
i was in deep shame hearing this. Merin again rubbed. i just shouted "aaaaa. its paining, please stop". Suddenly merin stopped.
suma chechi said, :Merin you have nails, thats why shes getting pain. this is the most secret part of suja, most soft also."
saying this, she started to rub slowil. i was in heaven, i closed my eyes.
i was lying naked and my maid servant is fingering me , my classmate is watching. thinking this made me more excite.. i thought. what am i ? naughyt? lesbian? slutty?
Suddenly i heard suma chechi saying "merin mol, dont sit and just watch, slowly play with her nipples, she will feel more good. merin srated to slowly caress my nipples. i was in the peak of heaven. slowly merin started to suck my nipples...oh my god, first time my nipples are sucked. i could not explain the feeling. i was just growing teenager and didnt have proper boobs, but my nipples were super sensitive.
i started to moan, gasp and scratch on the bed with my fingers.... i was enjoying.. i use to rub myself. but i never reached an orgasm, i stop after sometime when my pussy gets wet.

this was beyond that, i was travelling through heaven, i was enjoying as if there was no tomorrow. suddenly i realized the open windows, so i controlled my moans.
suma chechis finger on my clit and merins lips and tongue on a nipple and her fingers on another nipple.. i was nearing an orgasm

suddenly that happened, my first orgasm in life, it was a massive. i jerked 5-6 times, my back arched, i sighed, moaned, gasped... but one thing more happened, a highly humiliating thing.
as in my orgasm, i relaxed and my almost full bladder leaked, i cannot stop, .. yes, i was peeing, i could see it flowing out of my pussy on to the bed, suma chechi and merin almosed collapsed laguhing seeing that. but i couldnot stop. the orgasm did relax all my body and muscles, i could not help it flow

contd
Like Reply
First show to my uncle
====================
I will update the first story later.
I will tell you all now, about my first exhibitionism to my uncle.

After the incident with Suma chechi and Merin, I used to masturbate thinking of my humiliation and the excitement it gave me.
I started enjoying the shame and humiliating experiences of exposing myself.

I had my uncle and family living around 5km of my house. He was my mummy's elder brother.
Aravindan uncle santhy aunty and their son Arjun.
Arjun is my classmate (9th standard that time).
Me daddy and mummy use to visit them at least one Sunday a month and they too come often to our house. Aravind uncle was working in sales tax department and was transferred to palakkaad almost a year already and he rented a house near ours. Not very near, about 5 km far as I mentioned earlier.

Arjun, my cousin got admission in my school itself as he was a very bright student.
After seeing Arjun's marks, my mummy always wanted me to go to their house to have a combine study with him during my exam days.
My daddy was quite happy to take me to their house.
During the combine study days, which happened mostly in the late evening to night, mummy will be staying back in our house only. Daddy used to take me to aravind uncle's house and bring me back after our studies. Daddy was happy for this commuting, as while we do the study, aravind uncle and daddy used to have some drinks.

I use to make some shows to Arjun when we study, like bending too much, showing my legs when sitting on the floor wearing my skirt etc. But he was a typical book worm, study only class type of boy and never seemed interested in my shows. So i stopped it and continued to concentrate on my studies.

One day during the exam days, we were having combine studies. daddy and uncle were having drinks. Suddenly daddy came and told he was going urgently to hospital, because he got a phone call that one of his friends had an accident and was hospitalized. He said me he will come back a little late and take me back to home.
Daddy took so long and so I ate dinner there, while eating daddy's phone call came. Aravind uncle gave the phone to me. Daddy said his friend was so critical and so he stays in hospital. So aravind uncle will send me back to home.
Santhy aunty told me I can sleep there. But i said I will go, also mummy made a phone call then and asked uncle to send me home as mummy is alone.
I was having some stomach trouble that day, I did fart when continuing the dinner. Arjun teased me for that. Then aunty asked me if I had a bad stomach, as she had noticed me going to toilet 4-5 times during the time I stayed there. I said I had a loose motion issue. Actually I didn't have any. I just told that to escape from further questions.

And after finishing our lunch, uncle told he will send me home. So i packed my books in bag.
We both started. Aravind uncle had a scooter and we drove on that.
I was wearing a tshirt and track pants that evening, so I sat on the scooter like boys sit, with legs to both sides.
We started, and uncle said we won't go on the main road as he had some drinks with my daddy and fears security officer checking. Instead will go through the village road, which is almost double the distance, but sure no security officer. I said ok, as I don't have any issues with it. Aravind uncle is my mother's brother and we were good friends. He is a nice man.

When we entered the village road and travelled to reach a place where no houses nearby, I decided to have a play with aravind uncle.
I said him, "uncle I have an issue coming in my stomach, feels like I need to releive, please go faster". He said ok. After sometime, I said him "uncle please stop, it's urgent". He asked me "Suja, we will reach home in another 15 minutes, can you hold it?" I said, uncle I feel like dizzy, feel like loose motion coming again".
Hearing this he suddenly stopped the scooter on the side. He stopped under a street light.

He Got down. I was still sitting on the seat. I could feel he was tensed, he see me tired.
He asked me "Suja, get down from the seat, I have water bottle, I will take it". Saying that he helped me get down. I acted so weak.
Aravind uncle opened the seat and took the water bottle and gave me. I drank a little and said him "uncle I need to releive my stomach, please help me".
I could see the helpless situation in his face. He wanted to help me, but he couldn't do it. He doesn't even know what to do.( But i was enjoying his helpless state, I was thinking he will get a nice show today.)
He said " Suja mol, shall we go home or I stop in some home and ask for a toilet?"
I said "uncle I think I have already started leaking, I cannot hold it" Saying I touch my pants bottom.
Aravind uncle said "no problem molu, I will ride you home and no issues, you can wash at home"

I said "uncle I will sit a little away and relive, I can't wait to be home".
Saying that I walked away from the scooter to the bushes on the side of road, a bit away from the roadside.
I was expecting him come or comment anything. But he was frozen for a second. I continue walking, and is now behind the bushes as he can't see me.
It was not so dark, because of the street light. But nobody can see me from the road.
I was a bit frightened alone.
Suddenly aravind uncle came lighting the torch on his phone.
He said "Suja mol, be careful, there will be some snakes or insects here. Let uncle see". Saying this, he looked at the area floor with the light and said "ok Suja mol, it's clear". After a pause he said, shall uncle go and wait at the scooter? "

Then my heart started to beat hard, I thought uncle also could hear it. The place was quite silent except sounds of crickets or some insects.
I said "uncle, please stand here, I feel afraid alone".
Aravind uncle standing there with a white face
. Of not knowing what to do. I continued " please stay here uncle, please don't look this side. Please turn other side ".

Now me and uncle are standing looking to opposite directions. Our backs facing together.
My mind was dancing with excitement, my senses were questioning me for what I am going to do.
I am becoming a bad girl, I am tricking my own uncle, my mom's brother into my dirty experiences.

With my trembling hands, I lowered my track pants to my knee level.
Now I am standing there with my tshirt and panty, my track pants at my knee level. Anyway we were standing turned to opposite sides, I didn't face uncle or uncle didn't face me.
There was utter silence except the sounds of cricketss and my heartbeat.
I stood there like that for a few seconds. Holding my track pants down from my waist, almost at my knee level. The few seconds felt like years.

"Suja mole" the sound made me schock and turn towards uncle. In that shock I left the grip on my track pants, making it fall on the ground, now cuddled on my ankles.
I saw aravind uncle now already turned towards me and was going to speak something.

He was standing equally shocked. I was standing only in my tshirt and panty. My pants laying at my ankles.
I acted shy and tried to cover my panty with hands, pull up my pants etc.
Uncle continued "sorry Suja mol, I was going to tell you it will be difficult to sit with your pants. It will get soiled when you releive".
I acted so innocent and said "oh uncle, I didn't think of that. What shall I do? Shall I remove them and please could you hold it? "

My tongue actually did speak this without my minds command. It just followed my excitement.
I was asking my uncle to hold my pants and panty while I sit and relive my stomach in the open air infront of him! Oh my god, my heart was dum dum dum dum...

Aravind uncle said "ok molu, then remove fast and give me, it's getting late and may be someone or some vehicles may come"
Then only I realized the potential danger of what I am doing.
What happens if someone sees us behind the bush like this. That will be disastrous. But my excitement is more than this, so I determined to go ahead.

Now uncle is standing facing me. I slowly removed my panty. Now my panty also lies on my pants at my ankles.
I was standing there in my tshirt only. The tshirt was just reaching my waist and so my young tender pussy was in full display.
Uncle said "mole make it fast. It's getting late and this is not a safe place".
I said "sorry uncle, I am shy, that's why"
Uncle said "don't worry, only we both are here, and I see you as my daughter molu"

I smiled at him and removed the panty and pants and handed to him.
I lifted my tshirt well above to the stomach and tied and tucked it. The tshirt was shot and didn't reach down my waist. So it was not necessary to lift and tie the tshirt on my stomach to prevent it getting wet. I did it so my stomach, navel and down is fully exposed.
I just sat squatting on the floor as if to releive. I didn't have anything, all these were my play and acting.
I sat with my back facing uncle. But uncle lit the torch again as if to lit the floor to see for any insects. He walked around looking at the floor. Now he is in my front side. He could see my pussy well with the light.
I raised my head and looked at him. He now kept the phone on a stone on the floor, so the light is clear on me. On my face and till the floor showing clearly my clean shaven pussy (suma chechi did shave it almost all weekends after the first incident. So my pussy was so clean after the first incident).
As the light is at the floor, it never reached uncle's face and so I cannot see him.

Now I was sitting naked below waist, well lit with the torch and my own uncle was looking from a two foot distance.

To be contd..
Like Reply
Now aravind uncle had bought his hands free as he put the phone on the floor supported on a stone, the light towards me.
The light didn't reach his face, so I don't know where his look is. But now he started to move.
My track pants and panty were all bunched. Now I could see aravind uncle taking out the panty from the pants. He then looked to keep it somewhere. He tried to hook it on a small branch of a bush.
I thought he was going to keep my clothes there and leave. I thought he was not interested in the show, or he was feeling guilty or shy looking at me.
I wished he stayed there itself, I wanted more humiliation to enjoy.

Uncle didn't succeed in keeping the panty on the bush without falling.
Then the thing happened, the thing I never expected.
Aravind uncle opened his lips and bit by panty for holding it.
Oh my god.. What a scene it was! My panty, the one I wore since today morning, almost smelly with my sweat and some pussy wetness, is now in my own aravind uncle's mouth. He surely might be getting the smell of my most private areas.
My tender pussy is in full display for aravind uncle. Also he is getting the smell of it from my panty.
The excitement I was getting from the shame and humiliation of this was unexplainable. I wanted to rub my clit desperately.
But i couldn't do it. Then uncle fill find out that I was a real bad girl who is showing her privates to her own uncle. I don't want that to happen. So i control my hands.

Now I see uncle is unfolding my track pants which is like a ball, as I removed it and gave him. He now untangled it, and put it on his shoulder.
Now he has both his hands free.
Now he took the panty from his mouth and opened it keeping it in his face level.
I could see the panty well, because of the street light and the panty was a light colored one a sky blue.

Uncle now lowered the panty from his face level and said "Suja mole, no problem. You didn't leak anything as you feared. See your panty doesn't have anything".
Saying this he lowered the panty to my face level.
Oh my god.. My uncle is now showing my on used panty to me and explaining. He had kept it in his mouth and also surely got the smell of it.
He just kept the panty also on his shoulder above my pants.

Now I was sitting squatting for some minutes and I started a fear that whether aravind uncle will feel anything suspicious.
Because I made him stop the scooter saying that I felt I pooped and wanted to releive more. So if I didn't releive, will he suspect my plays?

Suddenly I had a fart let out. Prrrrrrr... A loud one.
Hearing the sound aravind uncle laughed.
I said "uncle, please don't tease me". He said "sorry Suja mol, I was not teasing for that. I was laughing thinking of your innocence.. You didn't leak anything on your dress, you also don't have any loose motion to come. It's all a gas trouble I think. And you couldn't understand that ".
Saying this he came near to me and patted on my head.
Now he was so close to me, I could feel his pants touch my naked knee as I was squatting and he was standing.
His left leg was only inches away from my pussy.

The slutty devil was so awake and active in my 14 year old brain. I thought of teasing him more.
I suddenly let out a stream of pee.
The first force stream fell on aravind uncle's left leg, on his slippers and toes.
He jumped back. During that, my panty fell down from his shoulder to the floor on to the pee. It got wet and dirt.
I was finished peeing by then, as I didn't have much and I peed deliberately to see my pee on aravind uncle's toes and see his reaction.

I said "sorry sorry sorry uncle, I couldn't control, sorry uncle for this, making your toes dirty".
Aravind uncle said " ah, no problem molu, it's ok. Actually I have to say sorry to you, because I let your panty fall and become dirty". Saying this he lifted the panty from the floor and looked at me.
I said "no problem uncle, I will not wear it, I will put it in the pant pocket."
Aravind uncle said "ok Suja molu, I will wash it then. Have water in the bottle." Saying this he started to walk to the scooter with my pants on his shoulder and panty in his hand.

He now is on the other side of the bushes, near the scooter. I could see this as I was sitting on the floor and I could see it through the gap in the bush bottom side.
Aravind uncle now put the pants on the scooter handle, panty on the other handle. He opened the seat and took the water bottle.

I thought of a plan. I immediately stood up and ran towards the other side of the bush where the scooter and uncle was.
I yelled (not loud, only for uncle to hear) "uncle, please don't finish the water, I need to wash my chee-chee". I said chee-chee to make him feel again strong that I am so innocent and pure. Lessening chance of uncle thinking me a bad girl
Hearing my voice, aravind uncle without opening the water bottle, looked towards me.
Oh.. The expression on his face was something made me feel the best excitement. He was frozen standing, mouth open, looking at me.
I was now on the side of the road standing only wearing my tshirt, which was well tied above my waist when I sit squatting. I had, just like all, had tucked my tshirt well above my navel before sitting. So now I was facing my aravind uncle on a public village road, with only my tshirt, that too tied tucked above my stomach.
Aravind uncle could see in the nice street light brightness, my naked tender body, from stomach down. My navel, my black thread, my clean shaven pussy dripping my pee, my thighs which have the small pee drops flowing down, are all on display for my uncle. He was standing open mouth staring.

My excitement was far far far away than words could explain. I was enjoying the show. The shame and humiliation of being standing almost naked on a public village roadside, that too infront of aravind uncle. He's such a nice man, I am sure he will have never thought anything bad about me and will never think again also. I acted so innocently. But i am sure, it was a feast for him. To have seen my nakedness. His own neice of young teenage, was standing infront of him naked from stomach down, so innocent.
We both stood standing like that for some seconds. Aravind uncle came to senses and said "ayye Suja mol, go behind the bushes, I will bring the water. Go, run, someone may see you like this."
Hearing that, I said "sorry uncle" and turned back and walked to the other side of bushes. I didn't run, walked making sure that aravind uncle will get a good view of my backside also.

To be contd
Like Reply
I walked to the other side of the bushes. My heart was beating hard, I was saturated with excitement. I feel so shy of being exposed for my uncle. I was enjoying that shame to the fullest.
I reached the other side of the bushes, I pulled down my tshirt from the tucked in above my stomach.
So now I was standing with the tshirt only, it reached just above my waist.

I waited for aravind uncle to come with the water. But I was shocked to see uncle coming, pushing the scooter to the side of the bushes that I was standing. I got a small fear in my mind for the first time. I was enjoying the excitement, all was as per my plan. But i didn't expect uncle to come this side with the scooter. But i didn't ask anything. I just watched uncle pushing the scooter. My pants was folded on the seat with the water bottle on it. My dirty panty with mud and pee was hanging on one handle. Now uncle reached near and made the scooter on stand.

He said "Suja, it's dangerous to keep the scooter on the roadside. If someone passing on road notice the empty scooter, they may come up here and see us. It's not good someone to see you like this ".
Hearing this, I was releived of my fear. Uncle had no intention or plans of anything. He just wanted to reduce the chance of being noticed.

Now aravindan uncle feels like not shocked anymore. Used to my nakedness and is now talking without the tension in his face. This gave me more confidence. But i didn't want at any cost uncle know about my exhibitionism. I wanted to feel like innocent girl and uncle.
Also as I found it was safe with him and he will not do anything wrong, I wanted to make my exposing longer time. I don't know what makes me so naughty. Maybe the feeling of exciting exposing is conquering my senses. I wanted to stay naked as long as possible before aravind uncle. I wanted to feel the shame more and more.
So i thought of initiating some talks with uncle, so I could stay longer naked before him. I was enjoying so much that I forgot the risk of this, in a public place. Anyway no one notice us as uncle moved the scooter and also it's a very village area and nobody use to travel through at this late night.
I wanted to make some innocent like talks to uncle but I didn't have any idea what to talk.
Suddenly uncle started "here's the water bottle Suja, you can wash." Saying this he handed over me the water bottle.
I said "uncle, please wait" Saying this I again lifted my tshirt well above my stomach and tucked it. So again I am naked from my stomach down.

I spread my legs wide standing itself. So now my pussy lips are opened a little bit. But sure cannot see anything inside. Because my pussy lips were so closed that age. I lifted my face and looked at aravind uncle's face. He was really starting at my pussy. But i didn't make any expression on my face. I acted so innocent and normal. Then uncle also didn't show any expression on his face.
I then joined my both hands so as to get water in that, and asked uncle "uncle, please pour some water". Showing my hands. Uncle poured water and I splashed it on my pussy and most of the water was poured on floor and didn't reach my pussy.
Aravind uncle laughed seeing this. He said" Suja mol, uncle will pour water on to your chee-chee, and you can clean with your hands". Oh, it was so nice hearing. My uncle was mentioning about my chee-chee. The word chee-chee was what I used when I was so young. I used it again to make aravind uncle feel I'm so innocent. And when he said the word chee-chee, it made a special excitement in me.
I agree and uncle started pouring water, keeping the bottle mouth touching my skin, just above my pussy. I insert finger and cleaned.
Oh my goodness, it was one of the best excitement of my life since then. Yes with my own uncle pouring water on my little pussy, and I stand naked down from stomach, washing my pussy. Now aravindan uncle was looking directly on to my tender pussy where my fingers are rubbing and cleaning.
I even spread open my pussy lips with one hand and cleaned the inside with the other hand. But aravind uncle cannot see anything inside as he was standing and the street light brightness was not that much. But he could clearly understand that I was opening my pussy lips and cleaning.
I took care not to touch my clit, because I fear if I touch, I couldn't stop me from rubbing to reach an orgasm. That much excited I was.
Now my legs all were wet with the water.
Uncle took his handkerchief from his pocket and gave me to wipe. I wiped my pussy and legs and said "uncle, pour some water I will wash your handkerchief" uncle said, "no molu, give it, I will wash at home. Wi will wash your panty with the water".
I said "ayye uncle, you don't take the kerchief without washing, it will be dirty. I wiped my chee-chee with it". Uncle said "no problem molu" and took the kerchief with which I wiped my pussy dry, and put in his pocket with a smile.

Aravind uncle then start washing my panty with the water. I tried to stop saying "no uncle, I will wash. It's not good you are my elder and if you wash my panty I feel bad".. uncle said "no problem Suja, you are like my daughter and don't worry. If you wash it, your legs will be wet again and no water to clean again"
I said "thank you uncle for the care on me". Aravind uncle just smiled.

Now I feel that the show is going to end and I couldn't get anything to talk to prolong the show. Uncle finished washing and put it on the seat and said "this will be dried fast"
He continued "Suja mole, you are not a small girl anymore. You are grown up. So you should be more careful". Now uncle himself took a start of talk. I thought I will probably get a chance to prolong the conversation. All the time I could stand like this infront of him. I didn't even bring down the tshirt. It's now also tucked above my stomach.

So with the idea of making the conversation longer, I said " uncle, I am a little girl only. I am mummy's little girl, I am daddy's little girl, I am your little girl.. But why did you say that I should be more careful? I am careful enough"
Uncle laughed and said "that's true Suja mol, you are our little girl. But for others, you are a girl, grown up. I think you understand what I said"
I replied, acting so shy, bending my head down "I understood uncle, you mean I am grown, came to age".
Uncle said "Yes. That's why I said you should be more careful. Remember you just ran to me on to the road a little while ago? That's why I said you have to be more careful. You were like this and, think what if someone was passing by the road, saw you like this? Shame shame".
I said "sorry uncle, I didn't think of that. I thought only you will be there. You care like my daddy and I have no need to be shy before you ".
Hearing this uncle said "Yes molu, you are like my daughter.. But not good if someone else see"
Uncle continued "see your careless, you still stand without wearing pants and didn't even pull down your tshirt hahaha".
I made a shy style and pulled down my tshirt and took the pants and wear it.

I understand the show was over and time to go back. I went near uncle and hugged him and said "thank you uncle for caring me so much. Please don't let Arjun know about this incident. He will tease me saying I pooped in pants"
He said "never Suja, we can't tell this to anyone". I asked "really? Don't you tell aunty? I will tell mummy".
Uncle said "no Suja mol, you don't say anything to anyone. Ok".
I said "ok uncle. I won't. But why?"
He smiled and gave a light slap on my ass and said "you are still a little girl Suja, you will understand it later".

We started to ride back home. Now I was so excited and also I could make a impression in uncle's mind that I am a very innocent girl. So now on, I could make a lot of exposing infront of him and he thinks it of my innocence.
He had seen only my waist down. I imagined sitting on scooter, what would be the excitement if I could show him my full naked body..
Yes, I wanted to stand infront of aravind uncle in my birthday suit. Nothing on my body. Thinking that made me so excited.

Then it started to rain lightly and I started to shiver with the cold air. I hugged uncle tightly from back and said " uncle go faster". He laugh. Finally we reach home. I had my panty in my pant pocket.
I wanted to wash it well to remove the dirt before mummy sees it.Uncle's washing did remove only some dirt.
So i ran and ring the doorbell. Nobody answer.
Then suddenly uncle's phone rings. He picks up the call and it was mummy. Uncle gave the phone to me. Mummy said "Suja, daddy's friend who met with accident is so critical, I came here to hospital also to console his wife. So i will not be coming home tonight. You can go back to aravind uncle's house and sleep there. Take your uniform also, so you can go to school with Arjun in the van he goes".
I said this to uncle. He said "oh, if archana (My mummy) said it before, we could have avoided a drive."
I said "no uncle, I have to take my uniform. So surely we should have come".
Uncle said "Ok, go fast and wipe your head, you will get fever otherwise. By the way, do you have a duplicate key with you?"
I said "mummy usually keep the key in the flower pot" Saying this I took the key and opened the door.
When I enter the house, I came into my wicked sense again. Now only I and uncle in house. I could try something different, may be a full exposing.

To be contd
Like Reply
Now I opened my house door and entered. Aravind uncle also entered. I switched on the lights. Then i could see we were wet from rain.
I have some idea coming in my mind now. My mind was forcing me to remove all my dress and be naked immediately. But i have to control, or else aravind uncle may suspect.
But i decided to show him my full body. The incident at the roadside gave me courage for that. Now I feel, uncle realize about my innocence and childishness (in real I am acting innocent and childish. I always keep the childish innocence to avoid any risks of uncle thinking bad about me).

I said "oh uncle, we both are wet. Do you need anything to change? I can give you daddy's lungi or pants, if you want".
Uncle said "no problem molu, I will change after back in home. Anyway, you go and towel your hair and change the wet dress. Or else you will get a fever".

I said "ok uncle. Please wait, watch TV, I will be back fast. I have to wash my panty before mummy find out the mud and questions me." Saying this I took the panty and went into my bedroom. Uncle sat on the sofa.
I reached my room and thinking how to make my plan work out. How to show my full naked body to him. Do he think anything bad?
Anyway I couldn't control my desire to bare before aravind uncle. So i started a play.
I removed my pants tshirt and bra. Now I am fully naked except for the chain on the neck and thread on my waist.
I took a bath towel, wrapped it around me such a way that, the top of my chest is visible. The towel stopped at around mid thigh. So it showed most of my skin, but covered my little boobs and pussy.
I then took another towel and walked to the drawing hall where aravind uncle was sitting on sofa.

I said "uncle, here's the towel, wipe your head or else not only me, but you can also get fever". Saying this I handed over the towel to uncle.
He got up and took the towel from my hand. He then gave a small knock on my head and said " oho you gave me the towel, but you forgot to towel dry your hair?.. uncle will towel your hair". Saying this he put the towel on my head and started to towel dry my head. His toweling movement was so strong that I was shaking. And that make the towel I was wearing to get loose and fell on the floor completely.

YES! Now I stand completely naked before aravind uncle. Seeing the towel drop, uncle stopped toweling me. I just said "ayyee" and took the towel. But i didn't wear it. I just stood there naked holding the towel.
I said to uncle "uncle, now you towel your hair and give me the towel. I will wash it together with my panty".
Uncle said ok and started toweling his hair, looking at me. I was standing naked with the towel in hand.
Aravind uncle could see my full front now.
My throat went dry, I feel butterflies in my stomach. Now uncle is seeing me so near full naked, not like on the roadside. Full under the bright room lighting. The door was locked, so no worry of someone seeing me.
I could see uncle looking directly towards me with a smile.
He now finished the toweling, gave me the towel. I took it and walked towards my room again. Showing my full naked back to uncle.
Suddenly uncle called me and asked "Suja mole, do you know to make good coffee?". I replied "Yes uncle, I know to make tea and coffee. You want now?". Uncle said "I wanted a hot coffee, feel cold with rain. Again we have to ride back to home. Now you go have a bath. Make the coffee after that". I said ok and went to bathroom.

I threw one towel into the washing basket. Went to the bathroom with my soiled panty. I didn't close the door of the bathroom. I washed the panty. I came back to the room and closed the door of the room. I didn't close it fully, but kept a gap. I looked through the gap and couldn't see uncle.
I was in the peak of excitement. Showing my full naked body to aravind uncle. Not a short show as accidentally. A long exposure at the public place. Now inside my own home, he towell be naked. I couldn't hold it further.
I started rubbing my clit laying on the bed. The door was not locked fully. I thought, if aravind uncle came in, oh my goodness, he could witness his neice rubbing her clit. But i am sure, he never come to the bedroom. He's quite a nice man, he enjoys only what I show and never look for more. I understood it from his behavior and expressions since some time. May be because he also fear. He may be thinking me as an innocent girl. So if he makes any advancements, he fear I may react, say to parents and better he suicide. So i was sure he won't come.
I continued rubbing thinking about the experience of today. I got a massive orgasm. I was exhausted with the orgasm.

I went to bathroom and had a nice shower. My mind was full of today's excitement, so my mind started to play again. I got into mood again. I planned to be naughty again. My mind says me, this is the best chance for me to fulfill my dream of exposing and staying long time being naked infront of aravindan uncle. If I do more today, uncle will be used to it and will think I'm childish and I could expose further more to him when I have chance.

So after bath, I dried myself. Then my heart started to pump hard. I looked at the mirror in the bedroom. My face looks more red of excitements and shame.
I took a bindi and stick it on my forehead, wear some bangles on both hands. Did my hair combing, put powder on my face.
I slowly opened the door of bedroom and walked slowly into the drawing hall.
My legs felt so heavy, my walk is so slow...
Because... Yes! I am stark naked ! I don't have any clothing on my body.
My pussy, ass, breasts, nipples all open. I have walked many times in my house like this when alone.
But this is different. My aravind uncle is there in the house. I am walking naked towards him. Yes. Fully naked.
I can feel goosebumps getting all over my body, because of the shame and excitement. That made my nipples hard. my breasts not so big, small for my age.
Like a small cone shape. But my nipples are exceptionally long. So when erect, my nipples stick out long from my small cone breasts. This adds more shame for me.

Finally I reached the hall. Uncle didn't notice me. He was reading some magazine.
I said "uncle, I will make a coffee now". Hearing my voice, uncle took his eyes from the magazine and looked at me.
He had his mouth open. I was standing stark naked. My skin is soft and glowing after bath. My hair combed neatly. I had bindi and bangles worn. Had my chain on neck and black thread around my waist. That was the only costumes helped me cover my shame infront of him.
He could see everything of me, in my own house.
After some seconds of staring at me, uncle said "ok molu. Make it hot and sweet. Shall I help you in making coffee?". I said "no uncle, I make coffee and tea all weekends when I will be alone in house". Saying this I went to kitchen.

To be contd
Like Reply
I walked into the kitchen. I don't know what happened to me. I was walking around my house naked. That's not the big deal. I was walking around naked, when my uncle is present. I almost is like I have no shame at all infront of him.
It was a sudden play on the roadside, and I had a reason to remove my pants and panty.
I made him believe I had an urge to poop.
But now at home, I dropped my towel before bath. Can say it was because uncle shook me so hard when toweling me.
But after that? Why I didn't wear the towel? And again, aft bath I wore bindi and bangles. But why I didn't wear any clothing?
I couldn't understand what I was doing.
Only thing I know is, I am enjoying the excitement of exhibitionism.

I was seen naked, stripped naked by suma chechi, Merin and some others. But all of them were women or girls.
But this was not like that. Aravind uncle is a man. The first man who sees me like this, buck naked with all my glory open.
He had seen something, to a good level on the roadside. But sure, he could see only very little, because of his fear whether someone will notice us. More over, the street light was not so bright.

But now, inside the privacy of my own home, he could see me full, without any clothing to cover my nakedness, with the bright room lighting.
I stood naked before him, he toweled my hair. I talked to him, all pure naked.
He's my mummy's elder brother, my own uncle. He knows me from the day I was born. So he might have seen me in various stages. He even have seen me naked during my childhood, in LKG or UKG days.
But now, it's different.
His neice now a grown up girl, a 9th standard girl, a high-school girl is walking naked infront of him. Not even in some exposing night dresses. Full naked, showing him every inch of her body to him.
I wanted to know what he feels. Anyway I can't ask him. So i thought he will be enjoying secretly, eventhough he doesn't show any expression on his face.
Anyway I was enjoying every micro second of this exhibition and shame. I never had an excitement before.

I made the coffee, I made 2 cups, one each for both of us. I walked into the drawing hall with the 1 cup in each hand.
When I reached the hall, uncle was searching for something.
I asked "uncle your coffee is ready". He came near me and took one cup. He took a sip and said "Suja mol, nice coffee. Far better than your auntys".
I said "thank you uncle. What are you looking for? ".
Uncle said "I was bored, so planed to switch on the TV. But i couldn't find the remote."
I said "ok uncle, I will get the remote". Saying this I took the remote from the shelf and gave to him.

He switched on the TV. But there was no signal. Then only I realized, mummy have removed the cable from the TV. It was raining that evening, so may be mummy removed if because of that to prevent damage from lightning.
I said to uncle "uncle, the cable is disconnected, I will connect it." Saying this I went near the TV.
Now uncle sat in the sofa opposite to the TV.
I went to him and gave my cup of coffee to him and said "please hold this too uncle, I will fix the cable."
He's sitting on the sofa and I was standing. My pussy is almost same level of his face. I stood so close to him, so he could see it clear.
I was wet by then due to the excitement. I feel he could get the smell of my pussy, it was so near.

Now I walked near to the TV. I could see the cable end on the floor behind the TV. What usually I do, is pull the cable from the top, so the end will come up.
But this time I didn't pull the cable from top.
Instead I decided to sit on floor and take the cable end.
After some seconds of thinking about this, finally I decided to sit on floor and pick up the cable. Then i kneeled down on the floor facing the TV. So much uncle can see my backside. Now I lean again like a dog, standing on my knees and hands.
I had my legs spread a little.I reached the cable and took it and stand up again.
But for the 4-5 seconds, I was on my all 4, sure aravind uncle might have got a nice view of my ass cheeks spread, my ass hole and pussy. Because I was standing on a doggy pose, my back facing him.
And I know my ass cheeks are not chubby and if I stand like that, aravind uncle could see my asshole clear. (Because suma chechi and Merin use to make me stand like that many times and feel my hole and insert finger. I get so tickling when doing that and they both enjoy my humiliation).
So surely aravind uncle might have seen a glimpse of my ass hole, which was only thing he never saw till now. I felt myself as a brat or a slutty idiot. Showing my own uncle my most secret parts, and I'm not a nursery girl. I'm a girl of early teenage.
I don't want uncle to suspect my innocence. So i got up quickly and turned and walked towards him and said "uncle now turn on the TV". I took my cup from his hand, once again bringing my pussy close to his face. Because of kneeling, standing my pussy lips did move also, causing the wetness to spread even to the outside of my pussy lips.
When I went to take my cup, aravind uncle should have surely seen the wetness on his neice pussy.
I was overjoyed with excitement.

I walked towards the sofa opposite to the one uncle was sitting. I sat there and sipped my coffee. Uncle was watching TV or me, I cannot understand. Because the TV was near my side and he was opposite. He looked to me feels like looking to TV.
The sofa was good cushion one, so when I sat, it go deep inside, so now aravind uncle cannot see my pussy area clear. He could see my breasts and nipples clearly.
My nipples are betraying me, standing long and erect. Sure he might have noticed it and is looking directly on to my nipples.
Hope my nipples like his looks and they are fully erect now adding more shame to me. I started get goosebumps all over my body.

Seeing this aravind uncle comments "feels so cold, isn't it Suja?".
I said "Yes uncle, may be because of the rain. I can sleep well today".
He said "Yes" and pulled the carpet towards his side and kept his legs on it and said "my legs feel freezing on the marble floor".
So when he pulled the carpet towards his side, my legs become on the floor.
I acted angry and said "uncle, you let your Suja mol's leg on floor and freeze". I laughed.
He said, moving the carpet towards me "I just did for a fun molu, you can keep your feet on this".
I moved the carpet back and said"no problem uncle, you keep your feet on this, I will lift my legs and keep on the sofa".
Saying this I lifted both my legs on to the sofa.
Now I sit like sitting on Indian closet, on the sofa.

I could really see the excitement in aravind uncle's eyes. Now I was sitting on the sofa with both legs on sofa, like I was sitting for peeing.
This made my pussy lift a bit, open wide.
As aravind uncle was sitting opposite, not very far, could see my well spread pussy highly wet, and even he could see a bit to the inside as my pussy was spread open because of my sitting pose and even he could see my ass hole.

That was such a wonderful excitement for me, and I couldn't control myself. I was sitting naked infront of uncle. Now he could see me pussy well spread and it's wet with my emotions. My pussy was so sensitive may be because of the age, and it gets wet very well. I can feel the wetness slowly flowing down towards my ass hole. Aravind uncle also surely could see that.
Oh my god. I realized my age, my sitting pose and what all uncle could see and this thinking made me more and more excited and that made me more and more wet. Now I feel the room is having the smell from my excited little pussy.
Eventhough I was sitting exposing to my uncle in the most slutty manner, I tried to keep the innocent face. I was so excited that even a small touch on my pussy may explode the orgasm. It was so difficult to control my own hands from not touching my pussy and rub my clit.
Still I had strong doubts about uncle's mind. I was in a doubt, however innocent I act also, is he really believing that I am innocent? Or he knows the naughty slutty mind of me and acts as if he believes that I'm really innocent.
Do a man believe a girl of my age, walking naked, posing sitting before him in the most slutty manner, shamelessly exposing all her most private girl areas to him, is really innocent?

Anyway these thinking in my mind adds more confusion time me. So i decided not to think more.
He's not any man. He's my uncle, so sure he won't do any harm to me.
If he's not enjoy my show, surely he would have scolded me and asked to wear something.
So i judge that aravind uncle likes my exposing and he thinks I'm a pure innocent girl.

Aravind uncle now switched off the TV and started to talk with me, general things about study, school, exams, friends etc. He was different from other days. Before also we used to talk a lot. But today, I could see he was talking so soft and telling so many jokes. Now I finished coffee and put the cup down.
We continued talking. I now slowly started touching my pussy area with my hand while talking with him. I was so excited. After sometime of my fingers wandering around my pussy area, now my fingers slowly started to move a little to the inner areas. I could feel heavy wetness there and my fingers slip.
Now aravind uncle is directly looking to my pussy and talking.
I was not literally rubbing my clit as masturbation, instead I was moving my fingers very slowly on the whole area, on the pussy, sometimes little towards inside my pussy. This made the wetness spread all over the pubic area even outside of my pussy.
I had heavy excitement and emotions, but I cared to show nothing on my face. Aravind uncle also looking directly on to my pussy where my fingers play.
It was something I cannot explain in words, I was almost masturbating infront of aravind uncle. He is looking directly. He can see my full naked body, sitting on a sofa just opposite to him. He could see my spread pussy, he can see my fingers moving on and inside the pussy, he could see the wetness inside my pussy. Oh my god. I was on the way to heaven. I wanted to rub fast and achieve an orgasm infront of him watching. But that was not good.
So i continued slow finger movement.

Now I am almost nearing an orgasm and I don't want it to happen. So i stopped my fingers. I could feel my right hand fingers are really wet with my pussy juice.
I got up from the chair and took my empty coffee cup with the left hand which was dry.
And I walked towards uncle. I feel slippery in between the legs, the wetness even is coming down to my inner thighs. Surely uncle could see that.

I reached near aravind uncle and asked "uncle give me your empty cup, I will wash it. Then i will prepare my things and we will go to your house". Saying this I stretched my right hand towards uncle. The fingers were really drenched with my pussy wetness. Uncle handed over the cup, and during that I touched his fingers well with my wet hands.
This made some wetness to be on uncle's left hand fingers. I could see it.
Oh my gosh, it was such a nice scene. My own pussy juices on aravind uncle's hand. I applied it. I acted normal with out giving any chance of suspect to uncle. I was shivering with excitement, my body was full of goosebumps, my nipples stood fully erect.
Seeing this uncle asked "Suja mol is feeling cold?".
I jus nodded my head and went to kitchen.

From the kitchen I while washing the cups, looked at uncle. I couldn't see him from the kitchen. So i finished washing and went to bedroom. from the bedroom I said to uncle "uncle, I will pack the uniform and dress" He said "ok molu ".
I slowly looked towards him through the gap of the door.
Oh my god, the scene I saw was so so so wonderful and exciting. Uncle has turned on the TV again and is watching.
But his left hand, the fingers had my pussy wetness is near his mouth. I thought he was licking it.
No. He was not. He was smelling his fingers.
Yes! Aravindan uncle is smelling his fingers, with my pussy juice on them.
It was such a exciting scene, I rubbed myself to an orgasm so fast, watching aravind uncle smelling and enjoying my pussy juice on his fingers.
After that I packed my uniform in my school bag, together with night dresses inner wears and books.

I took the bag to the drawing room and kept on the sofa. Seeing me, uncle took away his hand from near his nose. He asked " ayye Suja mol, are you coming like this?" and made a small laugh.
I just smiled and went back to bedroom.

From bedroom, I used my hand to spread my pussy juice well outside of my pussy and also on my thighs. Now it will be so clear, the wetness there.
I took two dresses and went to uncle and asked "which one shall I wear now uncle?". Both were frocks. Uncle select a light blue one.
I said "same pinch, I also like this more" Saying this I pinched on uncle's cheek. Now his cheek also got some pussy juice.
I turned back to walk to bedroom. Suddenly uncle did give a slap on my naked ass and said"I feel a diaper is better for this girl to wear" and laughed slowly.
I just really shocked, wow.. My uncle just touched my naked skin now. I wanted more. But i acted normal.
I asked "why a diaper, uncle?"
Uncle said "I fear Suja baby will again leak in her dress like when we came here" Saying this he laughed.
I acted angry and said "oho, you are teasing me. I will show you " Saying this I caught uncle's nose and asked " will you tease your neice again hmm?" He laughed and said "no no never never" and laugh. I also took my hand from his nose and laugh together.
Now I can see his nose also have some juice of my pussy. Sure he could smell it right away. No need of smelling his finger now.
I felt like asking him to kiss my pussy. But i dont want this to grow to another level. So i didn't ask.

I started to wear the frock uncle choose in the hall itself.
Uncle had a curious face and asked "Suja mol, you forgot to wear your inner wears?"
I said "no uncle, at night I don't wear anything inside. Mummy told not to wear, to have good circulation. Mummy said he elastic on panty and bra will reduce blood circulation. Also I like to sleep without dress". I answered so innocent.
Uncle smiled and said "um you are right, you are still a little girl. May be your mummy loves you so much and that's why, you are still a little girl ".
Then i ask "Yes, I am a little girl. I want always to be always my mummy's and daddy's pet".
Uncle said " so, you don't want to be our pet? Mine and santhy aunty's?". I said "Yes I am always your pet also". Saying this I smiled.
Uncle continued " santhy (aravind uncle's wife) likes girls so much. She likes you more than Arjun."
I asked uncle "why santhy aunty don't like Arjun?".
Uncle said with a laugh "mole, it's not she doesn't like Arjun. She always wished for a girl child. She likes girls more. She says can bath them, dress them, dress their Hair, apply makeup etc. etc."

Hearing this, I imagined santhy aunty caring me as uncle said. She bathing me, dressing me etc. I wanted to experience that.
So i decided to pull uncle more into the talks. I asked innocent " so santhy aunty don't bath or dress Arjun? He's her child no?"
Uncle said laughing "He's grown up boy na, so how can santhy bath him or dress him." I said "so what? My mummy sometime bath me, I am also same age as Arjun."
Uncle said "you are a girl, your mummy is a lady, so no problem. Arjun is a boy Suja mole."
I said "um. I like my mummy bathing me as a little girl. But she doesn't do now a days. She do very rarely".
Uncle said "I understand archana is caring you basically as a little girl, but she realize you are grown up. if it was santhy she would have enjoyed caring you now also as a little girl. She like you coming to our house, she always says me that we should have a daughter like you".
I said "ok. So i will sleep with santhy aunty today". And smiled. Uncle said ok.
We started to leave. Uncle said "Suja mole, you wear your inners now. No problem with us, but Arjun will be there. It's not good. When going to sleep you can remove, no problem ".
I said ok and wear my inners, and dress and took the bag, closed the house and locked. We started to uncle's home in scooter.

I was fully tired with the days experience, 2 heavy orgasms. But i was excited thinking of uncle's house.
I decided to make some plans to expose to santhy aunty. If possible together to uncle and aunty. My mind was thinking about the excitement I will get.

To be contd
[+] 1 user Likes akshatha's post
Like Reply
I was thinking deeply about making any plans to walk naked infront of santhy aunty and aravind uncle again. But it may not be so easy as Arjun will also be there. But santhy aunty is so nice, she always make me sit on her lap, comb my hair etc when she's speaking with me. But i never had any idea before, to expose before him.
May be aravind uncle's words that she likes to take care girls, and she always wanted me as their daughter etc sparked the exhibitionism in me. To show for her also.
We drive on the main road this time and reached uncle's house. But i had no plans in mind. So i felt blank. But now I have hope that something can me bade, to expose myself to santhy aunty. Anyway I decided to play innocent as I did with uncle.

We reached uncle's house. Santhy aunty was waiting at the door itself. She said "archana has called on phone and said that Suja mol will be staying here tonight. But why are you late? I was looking for you since long time". While entering the house uncle said "Suja mol had a bath as we were wet from rain, she made me a nice coffee, she had to pack her uniforms, so it took some time santhy".

I was a bit disappointed as uncle not said santhy aunty about our stop on the roadside. But later I realized that uncle may not say it to aunty, and I should not have thought that uncle will tell this to aunty.
Uncle went to the bedroom for changing. Myself and aunty sat on the sofa on the hall. Santhy aunty was watching TV serial. I asked aunty and found out that Arjun already slept and he's sleeping in his bedroom on the first floor. So now I was getting a bit courage and I said "it's so cold no aunty?" and lifted my legs on to sofa, and I lay on the sofa with my head on santhy aunty's lap. My light blue skirt reached just on my knees when I stand up. So when I lay on sofa and lifted my legs on to the sofa, the skirt ride up, almost to the middle of my thighs. So now santhy aunty can see my thighs to a good level. She didn't seem looking at me, was very serious concentrated in the TV serial. I felt restless, I wanted santhy aunty to look at me and see how I was laying on her lap , with my thighs open. I was waiting and waiting for aunty to look. That was only I could do.
Suddenly aunty, with one hand started to caress my hair, slowly patting my head. She use to do this whenever I lay on her lap. This is the first time I lay on her lap wearing a skirt. Aft sometime, she brought the hand and placed on my hip.
I was laying on her lap of my side. So aunty placed her right hand on my hip side. She is watching TV serial and I understand she's placed her hand without looking. Now when she placed her hand on my hip, she could feel the hem of my dress. So she started to play with her fingers on my dress.
In my mind I wanted to say to her, to pull the edge of my dress and lift up till my waist. But i can't tell.

Uncle came from his room now, he has already changed the pants and shirt into a lungi and tshirt.
He sat on another sofa and said to aunty "santhy, Suja mol is here and you are not watching TV without caring her". Hearing this aunty switched off the TV and looked towards me, now she sees the state in which I lie on her lap, with maximum of my thighs exposing and I act normal.
Uncle said "santhy, you and Suja mol sleep in our room, and I will sleep in the other room". Santhy aunty asked me "Suja mol if you want separate room, you can sleep alone".
I said "aunty I don't like to sleep alone, but mummy always want me to sleep alone. I sleep with you." Saying this I sat up on sofa and hugged her.
She too hugged me and said," no problem molu, you can sleep with aunty".
Uncle said "I will then sleep in other room. Santhy, take care our Suja mol well. She's still a little girl". Saying this he laughed. Aunty looked at me and said "Yes she's my cute little girl."
Now I was thinking I got hold of a plan.
I said acting angry "see aunty, aravind uncle is teasing me ". Aunty said "why he's teasing you molu, he said you are a little girl. For me still you are a little girl ".
I said "aunty, you don't know. When I said to uncle, I sleep naked, he laughed and tease me saying I am still a little girl ".
Hearing this santhy aunty also let out a laugh and said "ayye Suja mole, you are a little girl for me, but grown up to sleep naked. You should try to learn sleep dressed. What you do if you get into college and if you stay in a hostel?". I said "aunty, you are also teasing me, I am angry on you. I will sleep alone in other room."

Aunty woke up from sofa and said "no mole, aunty just said normal. Don't worry, my cutie pie, you can sleep however you want" Saying this she hugged me. Uncle now said good night and left. I and santhy aunty walked into her bedroom.
My mind was now overloaded with excitement and emotions. What I was talking together with uncle and aunty is about my nakedness. They were saying I was little girl, but it changed the topic towards my nakedness. Wow. I could get them talk about together about my exhibitionism.
And moreover I am going for a show in front of santhy aunty. But to say, it's less excitement than exposing to aravind uncle. He was a man and santhy aunty is a woman, so there is less excitement. But the thinking about exposing myself to her made me wet already.

We reached the bedroom, aunty locked the door.
She just smiled and removed her panty and bra, withoutremoving the nighty she was wearing.
She put them in a corner of the room and chuckled and said to me "aunty also sleep without inner wears". I just smiled back. She then asked "Suja mole, aunty will go to toilet first". Saying this she entered the toilet.
I was thinking what to do. Become naked immediately or wait for aunty to finish, and then I go to toilet and later remove my dress before sleep. I thought the second was good, so it feels normal for aunty.
Suddenly I saw aunty's panty and bra she put in the corner. I walked towards the corner and pick up her panty. I have seen my mummy's panty a lot. But this felt something different. Aunty's panty was not plain, it had design. And moreover it was one she wore. my hands lifted it towards my nose and smelled it. It had the smell of urine mainly.
I just put it down and sat on the bed waiting for aunty to come out.
My heart was beating hard again. What I am going on through today. The best day of my life. I exposed full naked infront of aravindan uncle, I made my pussy so open infront of him, he even smell my pussy juice from his hands and nose.
now going to show up for santhy aunty. I smelled her panty. Thinking this, aunty came out of the bathroom. She said "mole, aunty finished, now you can go." I said ok aunty and went into the bathroom. Suddenly after I locked the door, santhy aunty knocked on the door. I opened. Santhy aunty was at the door, said "mole, give your dress for washing, I will put in washing machine now". So i removed my dress, panty and bra and gave her. She took them with a smile and also took her panty and bra and went out.
Now I was standing in the bathroom with the door open, the door of the bedroom also is open. And that too inside aravind uncle's house. Not in my house. Wow, that was a great excitement experience for me. I had nothing so i just came out of toilet and by then aunty had returned.
She closed the bedroom door and came to the bed and sat.
Santhy aunty pulled me by hands towards her and said "Suja mole, how long aunty had seen you like this, you have grown up a lot, let me see my cutie pie closely."
Now santhy aunty was sitting on the bed and I was standing infront of her naked, pure naked except my chain, bangles and thread on my waist. Eventhough I was enjoying this, the exhibitionism, I felt so shy.
In the exposure to aravind uncle, I was showing and he was just enjoying the show. He didn't say anything or even touch me.
Now with santhy aunty, she is dominant. She is talking to me about my naked body. She said she wanted to see, she hold my hands and pulled towards her. I was standing so innocent and enjoying every bit of the shame.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened and aravind uncle came in. Then only I noticed aunty had not locked the door. As a sudden reaction, I tried to pull my hands free from aunty's hold and cover my nakedness. But i failed as aunty was holding my wrists so tightly.
The door of the bedroom was in the side, so uncle could now see both of us. Me standing naked with my hands in aunty's.
Eventhough I had shown uncle even the inside of my pussy and had almost fingers my pussy infront of him, now I feel shame or something different.
This was because, now I feel the things are not going as I plan, I was just staying. Santhy aunty is dominating me.
Santhy aunty laugh and said "don't be shy Suja mole, he's your aravind uncle no". She then looked towards uncle and said "you should have knocked the door, see my Suja mol is frightened." Saying this she laughed again.
Aravind uncle said "I have come to take a bedsheet to cover, it's too cold. That room doesn't have a bedsheet". Saying this he took a bedsheet from the bed aunty was sitting and was about to leave.

I don't have words to explain my excitement. For an exhibitionist of my age, I don't think a more better chance will come. Yes, I am naked infront of my uncle and aunty. They like seeing me naked. Also aunty is allowing uncle to be in the room when I was naked. And moreover she was dominating me, this adds more humiliation and shame for me.

Suddenly when uncle reached near the door on his way out with the bedsheet, aunty called him "Aravind, could you please get the camera for me?".
He said "ok darling, I will bring". And left the room, closing the door.
I was shocked hearing this. Aunty want uncle to bring the camera.
Aunty's brother was in Gulf and he gave her a digital camera, which was rare and expensive that time for a middle class family. I had a lot of photos of me taken by uncle and aunty in that during many family tours or functions.
But this time Is she going to take a picture of me naked. I was really shocked. Will she do so? What do I do if she wants to take a picture? I started to get pale and feeling weak, that my naughtiness and exhibitionism is making me into trouble?. Anyway they are my uncle and aunty. So they won't do anything harm, I believed.
But in a corner of my mind, I was enjoying the submission to aunty and the thinking of she taking my naked photos excited me. I waited for uncle, with weak legs and pale face, without knowing what will happen.

To be contd
Like Reply
Aravind uncle now came into the bedroom with the camera. He closed the door and bolted.
I was standing there as if stuck with some magic spell of aunty. I was standing just like that, with aunty sitting on the bed holding my wrists. I was standing facing her naked.
Now uncle sat on the chair. I could hear him sit on the chair, but I couldn't see him as he was sitting on the chair, which was at my backside.

Now aunty was sitting on the bed, holding my hands. I was facing her. Uncle was sitting in a chair opposite side facing aunty, so my backside was facing uncle. The most exciting thing was, I was standing naked, fully naked. I started to get goosebumps all over my body and my nipples started to get erect. I could see aunty looking directly into my long nipples and smiling.

Now aunty left her hold on my hands and stand up. She then slowly lifted her hands and started to feel my already erect nipples.
Oh my god, it was really making me mad with excitement. Santhy aunty is touching my nipples, that too in aravind uncle's presence. Uncle can only see my naked back, he cannot see my frontal and cannot see aunty touching my nipples.
But sure he could make out what aunty was doing.
Now aunty is slightly pulling my two nipples with her hands. As a response to her pulling, my nipples were getting harder and harder. I was getting more goosebumps and my legs feel weak.
I never found my nipples standing so hard even when suma chechi or Merin or someone else touch.
I was in seventh heaven.
Santhy aunty loved me so much, I know. She cares me much. But this is different. I am naked infront of her now, and she's playing with my little nipples. That too in her bedroom, with aravind uncle in room.
I was enjoying every moment. I started to get wet in my pussy.

Now aunty stopped playing with my nipples and put her hands on my shoulders.
Now the most exciting thing till now happen. Aunty with her hands on my shoulder turned me to face aravind uncle. She said "Aravind, see how our little Suja mol has grown".
Oh my goodness, I cannot believe my senses. I cannot believe this is real or dream. What more could give such an excitement to a exhibitionist and submissive girl of my age.
My santhy aunty is showing my naked body to aravind uncle, her husband and comments about my body
Santhy aunty turned me, making me face uncle, her husband so that he could see his neice naked front, and she is even asking him to look for my body growth, for sure it will be to look at my pussy and breasts.
. I was dieing with shame and humiliation. I was enjoying this to the maximum.

Now aunty sat down on the bed again. I was standing facing aravind uncle, my head hung down in shyness.
Aunty now slowly touching thighs backside. She slowly lifting her hands feeling my thighs, upper thighs and finally reached my ass. I was having continued goosebumps as aunty's hands move on my thighs. This made my nipples keep erect. I could see aravind uncle is looking at my nipples and smiling. I think he likes my small budding cone shaped breasts and nipples most on my body.

Now aunty hold my waist and turned me to face her. Aravind uncle also came and sat on the bed now near to aunty. Now they both are sitting on the bed and I stand facing them.
Santhy aunty now got hold of the thread on my waist and said "Suja mole, why are you wearing this black thread even now. Is it archana who asked you to wear?". I replied "no aunty, it's grandma who force me to wear. I have told many times to my mummy, but she said don't remove for grandma's sake."
Aunty said "this is worn by babies mole. Girls of your age must wear a golden chain. Arjun had worn this only till he was five or six."
I asked "aunty, mummy said don't remove this. And Arjun wear a golden chain now?"
Aunty and uncle laughed and aunty said "no molu, he's a boy na. So we tied a silver chain for him. That too we think will remove it next year after his school years are over". Aunty continued, "anyway for girls can wear a golden chain as long as they want. It always add beauty to them. Let you pass your public exams next year and aunty will present you with a golden chain, I will discuss with archana. Sure she also will like the idea".
I nodded my head to say yes.

Aunty now started to move her hands on my thighs and reached my pussy. I just shivered and uncle and aunty smiled seeing that.
Aunty is now moving her hand on my pussy. I fear that I will get an orgasm without aunty touching inside of my pussy itself. That much excited I was.
Yes, I should be excited. I was standing naked, absolutely naked infront of santhy aunty and aravind uncle and aunty is now feeling my little hairless smooth pussy with her hand.

Now aravind uncle speak. He didn't speak anything till now about, he was just watching. He asked "santhy, why Suja mol is not having hair growth on her nunni? She is in the age of hair growth no?".
Oh my god, my face might be red now with shame. Aravind uncle is asking santhy aunty, looking at my pussy where aunty's hands move, why I don't have hairs down there.
Santhy aunty made a wicked smile and said "Aravind, even I thought of it, so I felt here with my hand. Now I understand, Suja mol has hairs grown here and this naughty girl did shave it. I can feel the small hairs. Isn't it Suja?".
I said "um yes aunty, I shave myself because mummy said to cut hair and or else will get dirty and sweat".
Aunty continued "you are a very good shaver, you shaved very nice and not even few hairs remain."
Saying this, aunty looked at uncle and said laughing, see how smooth your neice did shave her nunni, far better than youshave your beard. Just feel Suja mol's nunni, aravind."
The last words aunty spoke, literally put me in shock. She said uncle to feel my pussy!
I cannot understand this is real or dream. Santhy aunty was telling her husband, to feel his neice's pussy. WOW, I was about to reach an orgasm by this words itself.
I think uncle also didn't expect this. He was also in a frozen state.
Aunty continued "see aravind how smooth Suja mol has shaved, just feel it". Saying this she pushed me slowly sideways to uncle's side.
I was standing opposite to santhy aunty and uncle was sitting on her right side. Now aunty has pushed me towards uncle said, and now I stand exactly opposite to uncle.
My goodness, I was really shivering with excitement. Aravind uncle is going to touch me, that too on my pussy. And santhy aunty allows him to see me naked, talked to him about my body. And now she is asking him to feel my body.
I started to get fear. I just planned for some shows, like I did at my house. I control the plan and uncle just see my shows and plays. But now here, I lost the control. Santhy aunty is now dominating me, she is controlling the things, she is ordering things. She is asking uncle to feel me. I fear this will go further and I will get some bad experiences.
But anyway they are my uncle and aunty and sure they won't do any harm to me, I believe.
I was thinking all these and standing infront of uncle, naked waiting with excitement for his hands to feel my already wet pussy.

Suddenly aravind uncle with one hand, around my waist pulled me a little more closer to him. And then, the most exciting thing happened.
With the other hand, he started to feel my naked little pussy. Yes! Aravindan uncle is feeling my pussy. He had seen it sometime before on the roadside and inside my house. I even showed him spreading my legs, sitting on the sofa. He just enjoy my show then,. Now he is feeling my pussy, I feel wetness increase inside. I wanted to hold his hands and push it deep into my pussy and ask him to rub me to orgasm. But i didn't. He didn't look at my face, he was holding me with one hand around my waist and feeling my pussy with the other hand, looking at my pussy.
Now I looked at santhy aunty. She made a smile, a wicked smile and nodded her head slightly. I didn't understand the meaning of it. She then took hold of my right hand and started to caress my fingers.

Now aunty was sitting on the bed, uncle sitting close her on the side. I was standing naked infront of uncle. His one hand was around my waist and the other hand was feeling my pussy. Aunty was playing with fingers of my right hand.
Now I feel uncle is not only feeling the hairs, he is feeling every inch of my pussy. I feel his hands now going in between pussy lips and the wetness getting all over my pussy. I feel I will collapse with an orgasm. Aravind uncle is the first man to touch my pussy. That too he's my own uncle, he's doing this infront of his wife santhy aunty, with her smiling seeing and nodding head at me.
So i pulled my hand aunty was holding and hold uncle's hand which was feeling my pussy.
I think he understood and he was a nice man. He stopped the feeling and said "Yes santhy, Suja have done a very nice shave. It's very smooth."
Saying this he stand up and continued "I was wondering why there was no hairs for her down. Seeing the growth of Suja mol's boobs and nipples, I was sure, she is in the age of hair growth". Saying this uncle touched my nipples and pulled them slightly as aunty did before.
Now with uncle's touch, my nipples again started to get erect and stand out long, adding more shame to me.
Seeing this uncle asked "santhy, Suja mol has long nipples for her age I think?". Saying this he pulled out them again looking at aunty's face.
Aunty replied "Yes, Suja mol has nice long nipples, sure the boy going to marry her is so lucky that he can enjoy sucking them every night." Saying this aunty laughed loud and uncle also joined the laugh. I just smiled shyly.

Uncle continued "but santhy, I think Suja mol's boobs are small for her age?" Saying this he stopped pulling my nipples and started to caress my breasts. When his hands were feeling my boobs, even I felt he was right. His hands were big and my boobs were like only size of orange in his hands.
He continued playing with my breasts and nipples, I felt like flying to heaven. It was the first time a man was feeling my breasts and nipples.
I felt he liked my breasts and nipples more than my pussy. His play with hands on my breasts made me feel so. He was playing so nicely.
I looked at santhy aunty's face. She had the same wicked smile and nodded her head. I didn't understand the meaning. She then slowly lifted her hand and started to touch my pussy area.
Oh my god, I cannot explain the feeling I was having. It was the best excitement and experience I ever had in my life.
I was standing naked, aravind uncle is also standing, playing with my breasts and nipples, santhy aunty is sitting on the bed, feeling my pussy lips.

I thought about today since evening. It was a normal day since morning. My small initiating to show something to aravind uncle succeeded. And now I am enjoying the most, the play has gone out of my hands. Santhy aunty and uncle controls, they make me enjoy the maximum I could think.
Suddenly I feel aunty's fingers find the way inside my pussy lips, started to rub my clit. I cannot stand it sure. Aunty's rubbing on clitoris and uncle's play on my breasts and nipples. So with her touch, I jumped automatically.
Suddenly uncle felt something wrong and he removed his hands from my breasts and said "ok, it's late santhy, Suja mol has to go to school tomorrow. Better sleep. I am going. Good night".

Santhy aunty said "Suja mol, do you need to go to school tomorrow? We stay here, go out for shopping and enjoy. I will tell archana."
I just nodded yes.
Aunty continued "Aravind, my Suja mol is not going to school tomorrow, we are going to enjoy shopping, lunch, ice-cream, movie etc."
Uncle said "ok ok, aunty and neice enjoy. I am going to sleep, I need to go to office tomorrow." Saying this he started to go out of room.
Aunty said "wait aravind, help me with the camera. I want to take some pictures of my cutie pie". I was worried on hearing this. She is going to take my photos like this.
Uncle said "santhy you know to take photos no, you take".
Aunty said "ok then i will take tomorrow when you and Arjun not here. Now atleast take some shots of me and my cutie pie together".

To be contd
Like Reply
Contd.
Aunty said "ok then i will take tomorrow when you and Arjun not here. Now atleast take some shots of me and my cutie pie together".
Uncle on hearing this took the camera and said "ok then aunty and neice get ready for photos".
Aunty said "Suja mole, come near aunty". Saying this she made me stand up and stay near to her.
It was like standing normal for a casual photo. But i was naked! Yes. Not a single stitch of clothing on my body and I am posing for a photo with santhy aunty, and aravind uncle is clicking.

Aravind uncle clicked the first photo and showed to us. Oh my god, it was a great excitement for me. I was going to look at my first naked photo, that too on uncle's camera.
I saw it and I feel ashamed. I was standing naked with aunty. I have seen my nakedness in mirror many times. But this is the first time I an seeing it on a picture.
After knowing my excitement on humiliation, Merin used to strip me naked whenever she comes to my home after the first incident. She then makes me stand together with her infront of the full length mirror in my parents bedroom and tease me saying, how slutty I was standing naked together with a classmate and so. But that will go off when we move away from the mirror.
But this is not like that. This is a photo, it will be there always till someone delete it. I was thinking all these.

Suddenly aunty's words wake-up me from my thinking. Santhy aunty said "oh aravind, this is not clear, is so dark".
Uncle said "santhy, the flash is not working no, since last month and you did already tell me. You can take photos tomorrow morning dear with more daylight".
Santhy aunty said "Aravind, sure I will take tomorrow morning, but I want some pictures with me and my cutie pie together. Could you adjust the camera settings? Or shall we move to the hall where we can switch on all lights and will be bright than bedroom lights"?
Aravind uncle said "that's good for some better light and clear photos, come move to the hall". Saying this he opened the bedroom door and walked towards the hall. Santhy aunty followed him, pulling my hands towards the hall.
Now we 3 are in the hall. Uncle has already turned on all the tube lights. Now it's quite bright in the hall.
I was here numerous times. But this was different. I was standing stark naked. I feel something different and shy. Suddenly I pulled my hands away from aunty's grip and covered my pussy and breasts. Seeing this aunty smiled and gave a pinch on my naked buttocks and said " naughty girl, why are you shy"? I said "aunty, we will go inside, sometimes if Arjun comes down, he will see me like this, I am shy. He will tease me aunty."
Aunty laughed again and said "shy? why? Arjun is your cousin na, no need to be shy molu. I will tell him not to tease you. And no problem, he doesn't wakes up in between sleep also. So no thinking of Arjun coming downstairs."

Aravind uncle said "ready". Aunty hearing this pulled me near her and uncle clicked a photo. She then made me sit on her lap, on the sofa, hugged me, hugged me from backside, many poses and take many photos.
Now uncle gave the camera to aunty and said "Now aunty and neice go and sleep. I am going to have a smoke and sleep". Saying that he went to the other room and closed the door.
I suddenly walked into the bedroom and aunty followed me. I was thinking deeply about this. I was an exhibitionist and I love to enjoy the shame and humiliation. But how aunty and uncle took me to the hall and took photos? Their son same my age is sleeping upstairs. They say he doesn't wakes up in sleep normal. But what happens if he wakes up and come down. He will see me standing full naked and posing for photos with his mummy. I think and I didn't get any answers.

Suddenly breaking the thinking, santhy aunty said"what are you thinking Suja mol?" Saying this she closed the bedroom door and placed the camera on the table and sat on the bed.
I said "nothing aunty,I was the why you take the photos. Also I was afraid if someone else see the photos".
Aunty laughed and pulled me towards her, I was now standing opposite to her. She was sitting on the bed. She said "mole, aunty have a personal album in the computer, I will save in that. And nobody see it."
Now the smile on her face turned wicked, she chuckled at me and she continued "what if someone sees it? I know you like it Suja mole, you wish someone sees it. Right?"
I said "ayye aunty, no no. I don't want anyone see the photos. I am naked. I feel shame. Don't show to anyone". Eventhough I said this, I was thinking whether someone may see this.
Aunty now gave a pinch on my thigh and said "Suja, I have came through your age and I know what is in your mind. Don't you like showing your body to others and get excited by it? Don't say no. See you are standing naked now and you have already been standing since sometime and even before your uncle, you naughty girl".

This words from aunty made my head spin. I felt like being caught red handed. Aunty know I am not innocent and is an exhibitionist. She knows I am doing this deliberately. She even questions me on that. I feel my legs weak, I fear collapsing because of guilty and fears. I feel like to die or suicide. My santhy aunty found out I am enjoying showing my body to others. I feel seconds pass by like hours. I was afraid if she tells something to my mummy and is that for she took photos. I was so smiling in the photos, so if someone see it they understand I pose with full happiness enjoying.

Seeing my pale face and change in expression, aunty wake up and hugged me and said "Suja mole, don't worry. This is something that many girls of your age do. This is something what aunty also tried, but I was not this brave and you Suja and I had not the same situation. Don't worry molu, aunty won't tell this to anyone, aunty can help you enjoy also. But mole, you should be careful. Don't try this infront of strangers or in unknown place, we are all ladies and you will be in trouble with strangers and other people. Do you understand molu"?
I said "Yes aunty".
Aunty continued "ok, now tell me molu, who all have seen you like this? What all have you done till now?"
I saw a naughty smile on aunty's face and eyes. I explained her all about the experiences I had starting from suma chechi, Merin and till this day.
Aunty said " naughty girl, so it's suma who shave you.I was wondering how you alone could do this smooth and clean. Do you enjoy suma and Merin humiliating you?" I nodded yes. Aunty said "mole, enjoy. But never let them take any photos or force you for something that you fear. Don't worry of them telling archana. They won't do it. So, enjoy and keep safe."
I said "thank you aunty. Please don't tell anyone. And aunty you said not to take photos, but you take mine. Why"?
Santhy aunty smiled and said "Suja mole, we are aunty and neice. I am not a stranger, and aunty have a private album, I will show you. I will keep your photos safe in that. Ok " Saying this she power on the computer. Now aunty sat on the chair and made me sit on her lap.
I was feeling some different sensation. Now it's like santhy aunty knows everything of my secrets and she is supporting it and is now going to show me her private album. I was wondering what was inside it. I and Arjun use to play games in the computer, but this time I was looking more curiosity into the monitor.
Now aunty open the private folder and there are many folders already with names Arjun, santhy, Aravindan, santhy&Aravindan etc. Santhy aunty now create a folder and named Suchithra and connected the camera to the computer. Aunty copied all the photos into the folder, disconnected the camera. Aunty said "Now let aunty check how is my angel looking in photos". Saying this she opened the first photo.
Oh my goodness, there on the screen, I couldn't believe my eyes. My naked photos. I was naked with a good smile, standing nearby to aunty. My full frontal nudity was visible. The pussy even was so clear of the bright lights in the hall. There were 7 photos which were good, aunty deleted the others. All 4 I was showing my frontal, breasts and pussy, 1 showing my backside with aunty hugging me and other 2 with me sitting on aunty's lap on sofa, showing my breasts and nipples very clear. I was so so much excited on seeing. Santhy aunty now has my naked photos. Thinking this made me feel the humiliation. I enjoy it.
Santhy aunty asked "how's the pictures dear"? I just nodded my head in a smile and shame.
She said "let us take some nice photo tomorrow morning in daylight". Saying this she closed the folder and started to shutdown the computer.
I wanted to see the other photos in her personal folder. But i was shy to ask her to show. So i thought of leaving the idea.
Suddenly santhy aunty asked "dear, do you want to have a look some other photos"? I was wondering whether santhy aunty could read my mind, she knew I wanted to look what all in the album.
I said yes aunty in a low voice. Santhy aunty then gave me a hug and kiss on my cheek and said "naughty girl, then why don't you ask aunty to show?". I just smile.
Aunty said "ok, close your eyes Suja mol". I closed my eyes and covered my face with my hands.
After some seconds, aunty pulled my hands from my face making me able to look at the screen.

Wow, I never expected this. There was a picture of santhy aunty standing in only her bra and panties. Uncle is hugging her. He had his bermuda.
Then i realized it was during the family trip we had to mysore, from the hotel room. My family and their family had gone for the trip last year. Arjun was not joined. He was in santhy aunty's parents house as he wished to stay with his cousins there during vacation.
Santhy aunty asked "how's the photo mole"? I just nodded my head. Then she opened the next pictures, now it's only aunty photos, in bra and panty. And after some photos, she was naked photos. With different pose and even very very naughty and sexy poses. Even I feel shy.

And suddenly the next picture burned my heart.!
It was something I couldn't believe seeing. The photos till now was uncle and aunty.
The next picture was in the same hotel room, but in the morning time. Santhy aunty was only wearing a bra and panty. She was getting the breakfast from a room service boy!!!
Oh my god, santhy aunty is just infront of a boy in just her inners. There were some 4-5 photos form that, aunty getting food, signing the bills, open doors and the room boy go out of room etc. But all time she was just in her bra and panty. Oh my god. Is she too a naughty lady as me?
I enjoyed exposing, enjoy the shame and excitement of that. But i thought it was only me and no others do this. Now I am seeing my own aunty is also an exhibitionist??
Aunty suddenly asked "what are you wondering Suja mole?". I turned towards her and asked "aunty, you were infront of the room boy just in inners. Don't you feel shame? Do you like that?"
Aunty said laughing " Suja mole, do you feel shame when being naked infront of your maid suma, your friends, infront of uncle and myself?, sane for aunty also. I was so ashamed of this and it's your aravind uncle who wants me to expose. Now I enjoy also". Saying this she smiled and kissed on my cheek again.
She continued "but I never do it infront of familiar people and never in house. It's not polite. But when we go for tours of trips, uncle makes me do su. Naughty things".
Oh my god, that was a new experience former, a new knowledge for me. Uncle want aunty to expose for others. I suddenly wished when I marry, I wanted such a man. Suddenly aunty said "Suja mole, don't worry you will get a husband like this. Or you can turn him into what you like." Saying this she laughed. I was wondering how did she read my mind, or was she just imagining my thoughts as she knows now I am an exhibitionist.

There were many photos in the folder. But aunty closed it. But i wanted to see more see all. As aunty know from my face that I wished to see more, she just smiled and said "Suja mole, don't worry you can see full, everything from aunty's folder. But keep it as a secret. Ok". I just nodded my head.
She then asked me "do you want to open this and see?" she was pointing the cursor on a folder named Arjun. I said "Yes aunty". She laughed and double clicking open. She clicked the first photo.
Oh my goodness, what I was seeing on the screen!! Arjun was standing naked, fully naked facing the camera. I could easily understand it was some 3 months back, during his birthday. We came here for his birthday, had nice lunch. But this photo was taken after we went home I think.
The next picture was Arjun cutting a birthday cake. Not the one he cut when we all were there. This is a small cake. And he's fully naked. I can see his boy secrets. It's the first time I am seeing a boy naked. He's my cousin and of same my age. I felt funny and naughty, do he knows I see his naked body. Thinking this I giggled. Santhy aunty asked "why giggling dear? I think the first time you see a boy. Do you like him like this"?. I just smiled and nodded. I then browsed through almost all the photos, it was Arjun naked always, may be from 2 years back when aunty got the camera. I can see him full, front and back, many poses he was standing with aunty, with uncle, he was swimming naked in the pond in santhy aunty's parents home. I enjoy seeing every picture. Santhy aunty even zoomed some pictures on the screen so i can see his private parts so clear.
Aunty asked me "how Arjun, don't he looks cute like this molu?". I said "Yes aunty. He's so cute boy" and laughed. I continued "aunty, Arjun also don't have hairs down there. he shave there"?.
Aunty said "mole, Arjun also have hair growth. But i make him remove during weekends. He had some itching there last year because of sweat and bad hygiene. So we took him to a doctor and he asked to keep the hairs removed for better hygiene, also to keep the area clean".
Hearing this I giggled and asked"ayye, aunty so Arjun shown the area to doctor?"
Aunty laughed and said "Yes dear, to a doctor. And you showed to many people na". Saying this aunty laughed.
Suddenly I wanted to change the topic and asked "aunty, can I tease Arjun saying that you shown me the photos?" Aunty laughed again and asked me "do you want it really? Why?"
I said "aunty you have seen na, Arjun always teasing me about my exam marks, when my daddy scolding me, when I make some mistakes, every time he tease me and make fun of me. I also want to make fun of him and shame him. Please aunty, let me tell him".
Aunty smiled and said"naughty girl, ok you can tell him. But don't tell anyone else molu. You can tellonly to him and shame him".
I said "thank you aunty, I don't tell anybody else. Sure". Saying this I gave a kiss on aunty's cheek.
Aunty then hugged me gave a kiss back on my cheeks and said in my ears "molu, do you want to see him in real, like what you seen in the photos? So you can make him really shame."
I was so excited on hearing this. I said "Yes yes yes aunty, I want to see Arjun baby. But how is possible?".
Aunty said laughing "don't be so excited Suja. You can see if you wish. I said you na Suja, Arjun had a itching and skin infection because of poor hygiene, so after that I sometimes give him a bath and inspect for any skin infection. Next Friday I will say to your mummy that you come here directly from school in the auto Arjun comes and stay here on weekend and uncle drop back you on Sunday. So on Saturday we together can give a bath to our Arjun baby". Saying this aunty laughed and winked at me a naughty. She continued "as exams are over, Archana won't have any problems on you staying here on weekend.
I said thank you aunty and hugged her and kissed her.
Aunty said, "ok let's sleep. We have many things to do tomorrow Suja. Aunty will help you enjoy like what you want." Saying this aunty started to turn off the computer. Then i asked "aunty show me what's in this folder". Pointing to a NewFolder. Aunty made a naughty smile and said "not for you to see now". I said please aunty. She then gave a pinch on my thigh as I was sitting on her lap and said "naughty girl". Saying this she clicked open the folder. There were also many photos.
Aunty opened the first one. In that photo, I understand it was aunty's parents house, bedroom. Aunty was removing her saree. Next photos were taken using a camera stand I think because both uncle and aunty was there. Afterwards in photos I was getting something excitement that cannot be explained. The photos gradually go as aunty is naked now fully. Uncle in his lungi.
Suddenly aunty closed the photos and said" enough enough". I said please aunty.

Now for the First time I am seeing aunty getting shy. She closed her face with her hands. Then i opened the next picture. Oh my gosh, I cannot explain my excitement. The picture shows aunty removed uncle's lungi and is now in her hand. Aravind uncle was standing naked, aunty also is fully naked. I am seeing now my uncle and aunty naked for the first time. He had a long penis, I had never seen a man naked. Just some seconds back, I saw Arjun naked.
But this was not a boy, it was uncle. My aravindan uncle. I can see his naked body in photos. And I am seeing this sitting on his wife's lap. What more exciting can this night be? I started getting wet. I slowly browse through the pics. Aunty now took her hands of her face and is looking at the screen.
Now the picture is uncle standing and aunty is standing on her knees. His penis is in her mouth. Both are looking at the camera, that makes the photo they are looking at us in screen.

Now aunty is sitting in chair and I her neice is sitting on her lap. We both are seeing photos of aunty and uncle naked and enjoying sex. Oh my god, that is something making me wet thinking of the situation. I am watching uncle and aunty sex photos, sitting naked on aunty's lap.
The next picture shows aunty on bed and uncle licking her pussy. But i cannot see his face or her pussy. But can see aunty's face and her priceless expression on face. Seeing this I giggled and looked at aunty, she closed her eyes in shame. I just pulled out aunty's hands and giggled at her. She pinched me on my thigh.
The next picture shows aunty lying on bed with uncle's semen on her face, lips and forehead. Her eyes were half shut and mouth open.
I giggled again at her. She hugged me and kissed me.
Now slowly I feel aunty's hand moving on my thigh, but this time not pinching me, but moving towards my pussy. I started getting goosebumps and it was very hard that I shivered. Aunty suddenly withdraw her hand and placed it on my thigh far from pussy. But i slowly pulled her hands and put on my pussy and smiled.
Aunty now made me stand up made me sit on her lap again. But this time she made me sit by keeping her legs closed, and my legs to both sides of her legs. I was like sitting on a scooter seat with legs to both sides, facing the screen. I feel now aunty feeling my waist and naked back, adding never ending goosebumps.
I enjoyed it and started to look for more pictures. The next pictures were clicked by uncle. Because only aunty in the photos. This was some photos of aunty playing with sex toys. I was unaware of sex toys and so. I could see in photos there are things inserted in aunty's pussy and asshole. Aravind uncle's hand holding those were also seen on photos. I wanted to ask aunty what was that, but my eagerness to see the other photos prevent me from asking that.
Now aunty slowly spread her legs to sides. This caused my legs also open as I was sitting on both her legs. Now my legs and pussy was opened, I could feel the cold when the wind from the fan hit my open wet pussy. Slowly I feel aunty's right hand moving on my stomach towards my now open pussy. Oh my god, now her finger is touching my clit. I shivered again. I stopped browsing the photos and lean on aunty. Now the photo on the screen is closeup of aunty's pussy and ass, with a toy in her asshole. I asked in a trembling voice "aunty what is that"? I feel my voice getting dry of the excitement aunty's fingers are giving. Now aunty's one hand is in my pussy, playing with my clit and other hand started to play with my left nipple. I was almost like away from this world due to excitement.
Aunty said "that are toys molu, it gives us please when there is no man". I nodded yes and continued to enjoy her touch.
Aunty now stopped her both hands and asked me in my ears "do you want to try dear?"
I don't know what to say. I said "no aunty, I fear it hurts". Aunty now with both hands caught hold of my two nipples from backside and said in my ears again "do you think your aunty does anything that hurts you, my sexy angel?". I nodded No. She then made me off from her lap and she also stood up. We are making eye contact after a short time. So when I looked at her eyes, I see real lust and naughty

Aunty now walked towards the cupboard and opened it. She opened the small jewelry column in the cupboard also and took out a box and placed it on the bed. She then closed the cupboard.
I sat on the bed and took the box. It was a pink colour card board box with many Chinese words written on that. It had many pictures of doll like ladies with only bra and panty holding the toys.
Aunty pulled her nighty over her head and now sat on the bed. Oh my god, I was seeing a lady naked in real for the first time. I was looking at her with mouth open. She said "what are you looking molu, anyway you have seen everything on computer, even uncle naked and even our private moments.
She said "open it my darling." I felt some funny feeling when aunty called me darling.
Aunty was sitting infront of me naked, we both are naked. I wanted to see her in detail, but I was shy to look directly at her. So i started to open the toy box.
There was 2 toys in the box. One of skin color, shape of a man penis. Other one also same skin color, but was with some bumbs and was small in thickness. Shape was not like a penis.
Aunty now stood up, opened the cupboard again and took something. She placed it on the bed. I looked at it. It was something like a shampoo bottle. Written personal intimate lubricant, safe to swallow.
I wonder why to swallow the lubricant. Anyway I didn't ask aunty.

Suddenly aunty said "oh, molu, the battery is removed and kept with uncle." Saying this she took the penis shaped toy and opened the backside of it
She then asked me "Suja, go and get the battery for this from uncle". I was shocked. What I ask him? Battery for the sex toys. What he will feel.
Aunty said"go fast, ask for battery, uncle has them". She handed over the penis shaped toy me.
As a robot I walked out of bedroom, walked through the hall and reached the room uncle was in. It was all dark in the hall, so I felt more confidence. But all my courage and confidence leaked out when I knocked the room door and uncle opened.
I said to uncle "uncle, santhy aunty asked for the battery". And shown the toy to him. He took it from my hand, laughed and said "it's santhy or you need the battery you naughty girl?".
I feel like dieing in shame, I was standing naked infront of my uncle and is asking him for battery to put in a sex toy.what he will think of me? Santhy aunty caught me red handed that I was an exhibitionist and told to keep secret. Aravind uncle don't know anything and he thinks me innocent. What he feels when I ask him a battery for this!!
I was thinking this and uncle said "Suja mole, you go, I will search the battery and I will bring to your room". Hearing this I walked back to the bedroom.

To be contd
Like Reply
I walked back to the room. Eventhough I was so shy facing aravind uncle to ask the battery for the toy, I wanted to face him also in a part of my mind. It was not the same, I am seeing uncle since my birth and now he has seen me naked, touched my pussy. But some minutes before, I saw him naked, I saw his penis and all, everything naked on the photos. So it was a decent feeling to look at his face after seeing his naked photos, I had a small naughty smile on my face. I saw his naked body in photos and he doesn't know that.
I reached back in the bedroom and closed the door. Aunty was sitting on the bed, still naked. She asked me "darling, where is it? " I said "aunty, uncle said he will bring it here". Aunty smiled, winked at me and said "um, that's good. let him come, I have some work for him to do". Saying this aunty pulled me and made me sit on the bed near her. Now we were sitting close on bed, both of us naked, our naked skins touching. Wow it gave me some nice feeling.

Suddenly the door opened and uncle came in with the toy. He had already removed his tshirt as he was going to sleep and he was already in half sleep when I knocked on the door for battery. He had folded the lungi so that his knee down and waist up was naked. The lungi was covering the part from his waist down to knees.
Uncle said "santhy, here is it. Use it carefully on my dear Suja mol. She may not stand the pleasure, it's so high speed." He winked at me. He continued "so, both of you enjoy. I think no need of me here. Good night again." Saying this he patted my shoulder and started to walk out of the bedroom.
Aunty suddenly hold his hand and said "Aravind, we have your neice here as a special guest, and how can you leave us and sleep. Please stay here dear. Anyway I am not going to use toy first on Suja mol. I will show her how to enjoy with this, and later I will make her enjoy. For this I need your help dear, to show her how to use."

I was actually a bit afraid or scared of the toy. I never heard about sex toys before. And when aunty asked me to get the battery, I was even more scared. I don't know what it is used for. I saw it was inside aunty's pussy and asshole on the photos. But i didn't exactly know what pleasure it gave, will it make some shock because of battery or something.
But now I feel relaxed and relieved when aunty said she will show me first how to use the toy on herself. And I can see how it works and pleasure her.

Now aunty lie down on the bed, uncle placed 2 pillows under her shoulder part. She she's like sitting leaning. I was sitting on the leg side of her on the bed. Now aunty spread her legs. Wow, I could see her pussy clear and near for the first time. As she parted her legs, her pussy lips opened and I could see even the inside. She had little hairs, I think was trimmed, not shaved. It was the first pussy I was seeing other than mine. I was looking at at open mouth.
I felt she's more naughty and slutty than me. She's not a teenager as me. She's the mother of a boy of my age. She's but very young age compared to my mummy, she married so early age. Anyway she's my aunty. My aravindan uncle's wife. She has a son of same my age. And she's shamelessly sitting naked infront of her neice, naked, with legs spread open, pussy lips open. That too in the presence of her husband. Oh my god, what an excitement it was. I was looking only into her pussy.
Now aunty broke the silence and asked me "molu, how's aunty's nunni? Did you like it?" I only nodded yes. Now aravind uncle said "Suja mole, whatever happens you have to keep secret. Never say anything to anyone."
Aunty replied "Aravind, don't worry. Suja mol know how to keep secrets. She's not that innocent baby as long time ago. Isn't it darling." Saying this aunty laughed at me. I just hung my head down. Aravind uncle said "hmm. I know that". I got shocked whether uncle will tell to aunty about my exposing to uncle on the roadside and in my house. I think surely he will. Because now I know how naughty Aunty is, and uncle is supporting her also.

Now uncle asked me "Suja mole, see this". Saying this he opened aunty's pussy lips more with his one hand fingers. Now I could see very clear her clitoris, her inner pussy and even the pee hole and pussy hole. It was something I cannot explain, the excitement. I couldn't believe what was happening.
I was sitting naked inside aravind uncle and santhy aunty's bedroom. Santhy aunty was laying on med naked. My uncle, her husband is opening her pussy and asking me to look into his own wife's well open pussy. How can I believe it is not a dream. I cannot withstand my excitement.
Uncle continued " see this small peanut size thing. This is aunty's clitoris. The part give girls the most pleasure. You know this right?"
I nodded yes. I know about clitoris and I know how it gives me pleasure. I have seen mine, using a mirror. But this is the first time I am seeing another lady's. That too my aunty's. And the most exciting thing is her husband is showing me.
Uncle said "Suja mole, tickle it light with your finger."
Oh my god, uncle is asking me to tickle his wife's clitoris. I immediately took my right hand and slowly rubbed santhy aunty's bud lightly. I can see her body jerk. She is making small moans, she's saying "Suja mole, my darling, my slutty angel, you are so nice, don't stop".
Now uncle said "Suja mole, you sit on aunty's legs, so she can't close her legs." I stopped rubbing her clit. I reposition me, I am now sitting on santhy aunty's legs which are spread open. She's laying leaning on the pillows as if sit relaxed backwards.
Uncle still holding aunty's pussy wide open said me "Suja, the small hole you see is from where urine comes out. And this big hole is your aunty's pussy hole."

Now uncle took the toy and turned it on, and gave it to me. Now I understand what it works. It's vibrating very high speed. I was looking on to it.
Suddenly santhy aunty said "Suja mole, don't wait, give pleasure to aunty, fast".
Hearing this I looked at uncle. He nodded his head. I with my one hand opened aunty's pussy lips as uncle did earlier, and slowly touched the vibrating toy on my aunty's clitoris. Ooohhh... A small moan came out from aunty's mouth. Uncle asked me to press the toy a bit more on her clit. I pressed it lightly as uncle asked. Then i can see the changes in aunty's face. I can see her enjoy.
She's biting her lips, she's licking her lips, she's making aah, aah, oochh, oohh, ah and small sounds like that. Now santhy aunty with her both hands started to play with her own breasts. I now is not looking at her pussy where I am pressing the toy. I was looking at her breasts and nipples. She had large breasts, the black circle around her nipples were so big and her nipples slowly started to get erect. They were not pink colour as mine. They were dark. They are getting bigger and bigger. My nipples are long. But very thin, thin like a pencil. But santhy aunty's nipples are fat and big.
Seeing santhy aunty started to play with her breasts, aravind uncle now moved towards her side, near breasts level, and he was standing near the side of bed. He now bend over and took hold of aunty's both breasts. He started to play with them, replacing her hands. He was pressing santhy aunty's breasts so hard, and pulling out her nipples so hard so i feel she's feeling some pain from the sounds she make.
Now as uncle replace aunty's hands in playing with her breasts, aunty's hands are free.

Now the most unexpected thing happened. As aunty's hands are fee, and uncle is standing bend, playing with both her breasts, aunty with her hand, pulled uncle's lungi and took out the portion he tucked in waist area. This made the lungi come off completely from aravind uncle's body and... Yes! He was completely naked!
Oh my god, I cannot believe what I am seeing. I am seeing aravind uncle buck naked. With his penis standing so straight and hard.
It was the first penis ideas seeing in real. So i made a "ayye" sound. Uncle and aunty laughed hearing this.
With my shock of uncle being made naked by aunty, I pulled out the toy from her clit.
Aunty said "Suja mole, darling, don't stop." Hearing this I again started to press her clitoris with the toy.
Now aunty took her hand, caught hold of uncle's penis and slowly started to move it's skin front and back.

Oh my goodness, I think I am in the best part of heaven and I was not really able to believe what's happening. Today was an exciting day since evening. And each second pass by, the excitement is increasing to a level where I never expected.
Now, I was in my dear aravind uncle's and santhy aunty's bedroom. We all 3 are naked. Not even a single cloth covering all our bodies. I was toying my aunty's pussy, uncle watching it and playing with aunty's nipples. Aunty playing with uncle's penis, infront of me! How can I believe this is happening real and not a dream?
We continued this for some minutes, and suddenly uncle took his hand from aunty's breast and stopped aunty's hand which was moving on his penis.

He said "darling, stop, I'm about to cum ".
Aunty didn't want to stop it I think, she said " Aravind, cum dear, cum. Let our cutie pie see her uncle cum. Please aravind, please cum infront of Suja. I want you to cum shamelessly infront of your neice. Let her see how naughty her aravind uncle is ".

Uncle now pulled aunty's both nipples very very hard, that she scream in pain. Uncle laughed and replied "sure bitch, but not now, I want to have more, and I will cum for our cutie pie sexy neice to see".
I didn't understand what they are telling. I didn't understand what is meant by cumming. But i noted uncle called aunty a bitch!
Uncle asked again "santhy bitch, shall I start?". Aunty replied "wait aravind, we have a special guest, we should care her also. Show her how the anal toy work. We have to pleasure her afterwards."
Saying this aunty pulled her legs on which I was sitting, she turned on the bed and stood like a cow, on her all four legs. The doggy pose.
I was already got down from bed and is now standing side of the bed. I can see aunty's full side view. She's standing in doggy pose and her big breasts are hanging down.
I looked at uncle. He was applying the lubricant jelly on the small thin toy. He said me "see this is santhy cow, do milking and see how is she". Hearing this I kneeled on the floor on santhy aunty's side and started to feel her breasts and nipples slowly.
This was the first time I am touching her breasts. Her breasts feel like soft and plumpy, hanging down. And her nipples are hard as rock. I was feeling them lightly, softly.
Now aunty looked at me smiled and said "darling, do it harder. Milk your santhy aunty cow hard dear, pull my nipples, press. My boobs".
Hearing this I increased the force and started to pull her nipples hard like I was milking a cow. Her nipples get longer when I pulled. I was amazed by this and I wanted to know how long I can pull them down. But i always had a fear whether aunty will get pain. Because I get a pain when my nipples are handled hard. But i feel she has no pain and is enjoying the pull. So i pulled them very hard and she moans on the pull.
It was something very exciting. I was milking santhy aunty's breasts. The breasts Arjun drink when a child. I am pulling her nipples and that too infront of her husband, my uncle.

Now uncle came and sat near aunty's legs on the bed. He's in her back and she cannot see him. Uncle called me towards him. Now I also was standing aunty's backside. Uncle now moved her legs more apart. So her asshole was more clear. Her ass crack was white, but the ass hole area was black. I am seeing a asshole for the first time. That too is my own aunty and with uncle nearby.
Uncle now pulled my hands and put some lubricant jelly on my fingers.
He said "mole apply it on the bitch's asshole." uncle was calling her a bitch again. I didn't know why, but I liked it.
I now slowly touched her asshole with the fingers and spread the jelly over there. Oh my goodness, I have touched my aunty's asshole.
Uncle said "Suja mole, slightly insert one finger into the hole". I was so so so excited hearing this. My aravind uncle is asking me to poke my one finger to his wife's asshole. I without waiting took a finger and touched the hole. It was so closed. I wonder how my finger can go in.
I looked at uncle's face with the finger placed on the hole. He understood my doubt I think. He smiled at me. He hold my hand which finger was on her hole.
He hold my hand and slightly pushed into the hole. Because of the jelly I think, my finger slid into her asshole! Aah.. A small moan from aunty came.
Uncle now took his hand off mine. Now my finger is half way inside santhy aunty's asshole.
Uncle asked me "darling, move your finger in and out of this bitch's asshole". On hearing this I started to move my finger in and out. The lubricant jelly is making it smooth movement. I looked at her asshole so close. I could see her asshole skin is holding my finger tight. I can feel the tightness on my fingers. Her asshole sometime holds my finger tight, then relax for sometime.
I was standing and doing. Now uncle made me sit on his lap. I continued to fingering her hole.
Now aunty was standing naked doggy on the bed. Uncle was sitting on the bed behind her. I was sitting on uncle's lap, finger fucking her asshole. As uncle and myself was naked, I feel uncle's penis touching my backside, when I was sitting on his lap.
I was thinking how dirty girl I have become. How slutty uncle and aunty had made me into. I was same age of their son. And now I was sitting naked on uncle's lap. He is also naked as well. And I was moving my finger in and out of his wife's, my aunty's asshole. The part I thought was dirty because of shit. But now I was enjoying this, finger fucking my aunty's asshole sitting on her husbands lap.

After sometime, uncle pulled my finger out of aunty's butthole. I immediately smelled my finger. Seeing this uncle took the bedsheet and wiped my finger off the jelly.
He said "Suja darling, now we fuck this bitch's ass with this." Saying this he handed over me the toy, which was already covered with jelly.
He guided my hand holding the toy towards santhy aunty's hole. Suddenly aunty said "Suja, you naughty bitch, did you enjoy putting your finger in aunty's backside hole? Make it fast with the toy now dear." Oh my goodness, aunty till now was calling me darling, now called me a naughty bitch. But i was not at all angry, I got excited hearing she called me a bitch.
I said "um aunty." and I placed the tip of the toy at her hole and pressed. But the toy was very big compared with my finger. I looked at uncle. He smiled and said "push hard darling, it won't hurt". Hearing this I pushed hard and the toy bumped into her asshole. Santhy aunty let out a loud moan.
The toy was not a plain round. It had many bumps on its length. I didn't wait for any orders from uncle. I started to move the toy in and out of her butthole. As the toy had many bumps, I can see santhy aunty's asshole expand and contract with each bumbs going in and coming out of her asshole. It was fun. I giggled. Hearing this uncle asked "did you like it Suja?" I said "Yes uncle". He patted my backside and said "this will go inside your asshole you little bitch after this". I nodded yes and continued the toy fucking, imagining this going in and out of my own asshole.
I was now liking what I was doing, fucking aunty's asshole with the toy. I liked it, I liked to move it fast in and out, making santhy aunty's asshole expand and contract very fast when the bumps on the toy move in and out very fast. I was now doing it roughly, with high speed and force. We could hear aunty moans continuesly. Now slowly uncle bought his hands through my back, and got hold of my nipples. I was feeling so good. Slowly slowly uncle's pressure pulling my nipples were increasing and I started to get some small pain. I didn't stop uncle and continued fucking aunty's ass with the toy.
With increasing pressure and pain on my nipples, I increased the speed and roughness of the movement of the toy.
At a point, uncle gave a powerful pinch on my nipples. I got real pain on my nipples and I said "aahhhh" and stopped working with the toy and took my hand away from the toy.the toy was still sticking our of santhy aunty's butthole.

I looked down at my nipples, it was now red color, my small breasts and nipples were red color due to the forcefully pulls by uncle.
Uncle now asked"santhy, ready? I can't wait more." santhy aunty answered "ok aravind."
Now uncle pulled out the toy from aunty's asshole and made me wake up from his lap and stand on the floor. Now santhy aunty did change her position. She lay on her back, with a pillow under her buttocks. This made her pussy raise high, she spread her legs wide.
Aravind uncle and myself are standing on the floor. Aravind uncle now started to massage his penis by himself, moving the skin front and back. I was looking on to his penis.

Seeing this santhy aunty said "oh aravind, what have you done to my darling angel? Why we're you so hard with her? Why did you make it so rough, see my darling's nipples and boobs are red. Is it paining molu?"
I nodded my head and said "little pain aunty. No problem ".
Hearing this aunty looked at uncle and said "see aravind, she has a pain also. You shouldn't have been so rough".
Aravind uncle looking on to my breasts and then to face and said "sorry Suja mol ".
Aunty smiled and continued "Aravind, saying sorry doesn't remove pain, give a nice treatment to my darling's boobs with your lips and tongue, it will reduce her pain. Isn't it my darling? " she looked at me and winked.
Oh my god, what I am hearing. Santhy aunty is asking her husband to suck my nipples and breasts.
Hearing aunty's words, uncle sat on the bed, pulled me nearby him and... He opened his mouth and slowly took my right nipple in his mouth. Oohh I closed my eyes in shame and excitement. Goosebumps started and my nipples get erect. Aravind uncle opened his mouth full and my small right breast was completely in his mouth. I feel him tickling the nipple with his tongue. On my god. It was something very exciting. His tongue was rough and it made super sensation on my nipple.
He continued licking the nipple, and he changed to left breast and continued licking and sucking my little nipples.
I know he liked my nipples and small breasts the most on my body. I could understand it from the way he was sucking and licking them. He was shamelessly sucking, licking, biting slowly on my nipples, all with high excitement. Like a hungry dog licking milk. He licked the whole chest area, I couldn't control the excitement my aravind uncle's tongue and lips are giving to my budding breasts and nipples.
I couldn't control myself and my hands lifted automatically to uncle's head. I caught hold of his hair and started to moan slowly.
Seeing this aunty commented "um, now Suja mol's pain has gone. She's enjoying. See aravind, she doesn't want you to stop sucking her nipples, that's why she is holding your hair and forcing you to suck more". Saying this aunty laughed.
I felt so shy hearing her comment that I wanted uncle not to stop sucking my nipples and that's why I was holding his hairs.
He was sucking and licking his neice's breasts and nipples, with his wife watching. And it was santhy aunty who asked him to do. and now she's commenting also how I was enjoying her husband, my uncle sucking my little nipples.
I was wondering how slutty she was.

Suddenly santhy aunty said "Aravind stop sucking your neice's nipples, come and fuck me bastard, fuck me infront of my little naughty bitch. Let he see her uncle and aunty enjoying. Come on bastard, come fast."
I cannot believe my santhy aunty uttering such words. She's a quite nice lady. I never heard in my life she use any bad words. Now she's calling her husband a bastard, calling me a naughty bitch. I really was enjoying hearing this, I was so high with excitement. Now I understand uncle and aunty were going to fuck. And that too infront of me! I was feeling so wet again and I wanted to finger my pussy now, I can't stand anymore without getting an orgasm. I was going to watch the most intimate things happening between aravind uncle and santhy aunty.
Now aravind uncle left my nipples. I looked down at my breasts, both were wet with his saliva and it's flowing down to my stomach. I stand there naked with my nipples and breasts wet with my own aravind uncle's saliva.

Uncle now climbed on the bed, kneeled down in between santhy aunty's spread legs. He spread them more apart. I slowly walked near to the bed. Aunty was laying there and she put a hand around my waist and pulled me towards her close.
Now aunty was laying on the bed with a pillow under her buttocks, she was holding my waist around with her one hand, and I was standing close to her on the floor, aravind uncle is kneeled on the bed in between aunty's legs. He was now moving the skin of his penis backside, so the pink colour head and the opening of his penis was visible. it was very big and straight now.
He saw me looking and smiled at me. I made s shy smile in return.
Now aunty took her hand from around my waist. She opened her pussy lips more with her hands and said "come on aravind". Hearing this aravind uncle bend down holding his penis in one hand and placed it on aunty's pussy opening. Aunty now took her hands from her pussy lips.
Uncle now bend again, supporting his body with two hands placed on bed on both sides of santhy aunty's shoulder. He slowly pushed hus waist down. I could see his penis slowly sliding into santhy aunty's pussy opening.
I was so excited and curious that I wend little more closer to the waist area, I was standing before near aunty's breasts. I bend and looked and I clearly saw the most exciting and wonderful view in my life.
My aravindan uncle's penis is going inside santhy aunty's pussy. Oh my god, I am sure, no other girls get this luck. To watch uncle fuck aunty. It was my naughtiness and exhibitionism made me till here and gave a chance to enjoy this show.
Seeing me look with mouth open, the penis going inside, uncle and aunty laughed.
Now uncle slowly started to lift his waist and his penis is coming out. He then again moved it inside, then out. Yes he was fucking her in a slow speed. They both were looking at my face while this, and I was so shy. Now uncle increased the speed and I can hear the sound of the penis sliding in and out of aunty's wet pussy. She was started to make small moans when uncle increased the speed.

Now suddenly I felt santhy aunty hold my hands and pulling me towards her head side.I was now standing looking at almost her waist side.
She slowly asked me to put a pillow under her head. I placed it. Now she could see me more clear.
Santhy aunty now slowly lifted my right hand and placed it on my own pussy area and said "darling, don't just watch. Enjoy yourself.". I just nodded yes. But i didn't start fingering myself. Seeing this aravind uncle said "santhy, Suja mol is waiting to feel her aunty's fingers in her pussy I think. Finger her darling". Santhy aunty on hearing this asked me "cutie pie, you want aunty to pleasure you?" I nodded yes.
On seeing this aunty gave a pinch on my buttocks and said "naughty girl, go and pull the chair nearby."
I pulled the chair from near the table and placed it very near to bed, almost the stomach level of aunty lying. I sat on that.
Aunty said "lift up your legs and placed on the handles". I obeyed her. Now my both legs are on both handles of the chair. This made my pussy open wide and lift high.
Now slowly aunty started to finger my clitoris. I feel I was in heaven. I was getting the best excitement and immediately I got an orgasm within seconds of aunty touching my clitoris. I jerked and moaned.
Seeing this aunty laughed and said "see aravind, our little naughty slutty Suja mol was waiting to come, just a touch and see she had come."
Uncle also laugh and said "let her enjoy darling. Let her enjoy maximum."
Hearing this aunty started to rub my clitoris again. I started to get excited again and was enjoying this. I never had such a nice feeling when fingering.

Now santhy aunty was laying naked on bed, aravind uncle is fucking her. Infront of me! And I was sitting on a chair with legs spread on handle, and aunty was fingering me. I was watching uncle and aunty enjoying. I was making small moans because of the pleasure of aunty fingering my clitoris. Aunty was also making some sounds. Also there was sounds of uncle's penis sliding in and out of santhy aunty's wet pussy. This went on for sometime, and I was going to have another orgasm.
Suddenly uncle stopped his movement and said "santhy, I'm cumming. Shall I finish inside you my bitch?"

To be contd
Like Reply
Contd

Hearing this santhy aunty stopped fingering me. So i just had a pause before the second orgasm. She said "don't aravind, let our little bitch see her uncle cum. Make it on my boobs dear. I want my Suja mol see her uncle coming shamelessly when she watches, darling.. You made me donumerous things since many years that made me in extreme shame. Now I want you to feel the shame bastard. I want your neice to watch her uncle's penis shooting cum on her aunty's boobs"
uncle replied "you have become a real slut santhy, my darling. You have gone mad with excitement I think. There is now nothing to keep secret before our Suja mol". Saying this he took out his penis from santhy aunty's pussy.

Santhy aunty said "Yes aravind, I'm a slutty bitch now. You made me like this my darling. Do you think any other husband makes their wifes do things as you made me do? Chee, I even feel shy thinking of some things you made me do. Now I am a sexy bitch aravind... Suja mole, you know how naughty your aravind uncle is? So you know what all he made santhy aunty do? Ayyee.." Saying this she laughed.
I didn't exactly understand what all uncle made aunty do. But i understand they are very naughty sexy couple, and have done many things that even make aunty shame thinking about.
Wow, I thought. I should make her tell about everything she did.

Aravind uncle already got down from bed, walked to near the chair I was sitting. He then started to pump his penis with his hand. I watched it so curious. Seeing this aunty said "Suja, stand up and see. Move the chair back."
Immediately on hearing this I stand up, moved the chair back.
Now santhy aunty removed the pillow from below her buttocks, she started to finger herself.

Now santhy aunty was laying on bed fingering herself.
Myself and aravind uncle were standing nearby the bed, uncle was pumping his penis with hand and I was watching. I was standing touching aravind uncle, so closely. I was now seeing his penis very clear and near. He was masturbating. I am seeing my aravind uncle masturbate. Full naked. That too in his wife's presence.

Suddenly santhy aunty said "Aravind, stop!" Hearing this uncle stopped masturbate. He took away his hand from his penis. Now I could see it fully. It was having a small jerking of its own. It was slightly making movements.
Uncle asked "why santhy? Why you asked me to stop? I was about to cum. Do you want to finish inside your pussy again?"
Santhy aunty Winked at him and said "let my cutie pie help you to cum."
Hearing this uncle smiled at me. I didn't actually understand what aunty want.
Suddenly santhy aunty said in an ordering voice "come on you little bitch, what are you waiting for? Make your uncle cum."
I didn't know what to do. Suddenly aunty took hold of my right hand and placed it on aravind uncle's penis.
I was shocked and suddenly pulled my hand back.
Aunty said "come on you slut, hold it. Make your uncle cum" Saying this she winked at me.
I looked up to uncle's face, he nodded his head and smiled.
I lifted my hand and hold his penis.

Oh my goodness!!! I was holding my uncle's penis. And that too his wife make me do. I was in seventh heaven. It was the first penis I saw, now I am hold it infront of his wife. His penis was so hard as wood and so hot. It was sticky with the pussy juices of santhy aunty.
Suddenly uncle bring his hand, hold my hand which was holding his penis and started to move it front and back. I understand he wants me to do like he did. To masturbate him. I started to move of my own and uncle took his hand away.
Santhy aunty said "um, that way Suja mole, do it, make him cum, I want to see him cum by you my darling.
I nodded yes and started to move my hand fast.
Now, we 3 were naked. Myself my aravind uncle and santhy aunty. All full naked in their bedroom.
Santhy aunty lying on bed and fingering herself.
Myself and aravind uncle standing nearby her.
And Yes! I was pumping my uncle's penis. While his wife was watching it, fingering herself.

Suddenly it happened. Uncle's penis jerked. He cum. His penis spray semen out on to my aunty's breasts and face. It made 5-6 jerks and the white thick liquid came out from the penis which I was holding and moving. I cannot believe myself, I masturbate my aravind uncle infront of his wife and he cum, with his penis in my hand!!! I stopped moving my hand, but uncle said "don't stop molu".
I kept moving for sometime and I feel his penis getting smaller and smaller. Now I stopped and looked at aravind uncle's face.
He smiled hugged me and kissed on my head. He could kiss me on my head as I was shorter than him. When he hugged me, I feel his shrink penis touching my stomach and it tickle me.
I now look at my hand. It was all dirty and sticky with aunty's pussy juice from uncle's penis, also last drops of his semen flowed to my hand.
I suddenly took the bedsheet and wiped my hand.
Seeing this aunty laughed and said "you uncle and neice made my face and boobs messy with cum. Who will clean this?"
I took the bedsheet and started to wipe out the cum from her breasts. she stopped me from doing that. She wiped the cum with her fingers and started to lick her fingers.
Oh my god, santhy aunty is eating uncle's semen. I couldn't believe. I didn't even know how semen look like. I studied about it in biology class.
But now I am seeing it spraying out of uncle's penis. And I made it spray out. Now I see santhy aunty is eating that.
By this time she had already finished wiping and licking most of the cum. When she saw me looking at her doing this, she winked at me and said "open your mouth darling, taste how is your uncles cum."

I was shocked. How a naughty slut is my santhy aunty. She fuck uncle infront of me, she made me masturbate her husband infront of her. Now she's asking me to taste my uncle's semen, her husbands semen.
I nodded No. Aunty now said "you little naughty bitch. You played with your aunty's pussy and asshole, you watch your uncle and aunty fuck, you pumped your uncle's cock and made him cum. Such a slutty girl you are. And why don't you taste your uncle's cum that you made? Come on, open your mouth dear.. Or else I will make you lick aravind's cock clean".
It was like an order from santhy aunty and. I opened my mouth and she put the finger with cum in my mouth and I licked it. It was salty or something.
Aunty asked "little bitch, you liked my husband's cum?" I made a bad face and nodded No.
Aunty smiled and said, "when your husband makes you drink many times, you will like it after sometime. Isn't it aravind?" Aravind uncle just smiled.
Santhy aunty continued "may be for this little slut, no need to wait till marriage to eat cum. Lucky girl is having her uncle with lot of cum and she can make her uncle cum when she wants. Isn't it aravind? Do you have enough cum still in this bag for my slutty neice aravind?" asking this, santhy aunty hold uncle's testicles which were hanging loose. Aravind uncle replied "as long as you need dear, I can give it for my little slutty angel".
I understand from this talk between uncle and aunty, that I will be enjoyed and enjoying again with them. I felt butterflies in my stomach.
Santhy aunty laughed and said "see Suja mol, uncle is ready. " she hugged me kissed me on cheeks and said.
" I love you my darling, you are such a lovely bitch. Aunty will make you enjoy like no other girl enjoy. Ok?"
I nodded yes.
Now aravind uncle said "santhy, you and I enjoyed. Now don't you want our special guest to enjoy? Shall we start?"

To be contd
Like Reply
Santhy aunty said to uncle "Aravind, I'm so tired. Let us sleep. No problem, Suja mol can tell us when she wants to enjoy. Nothing secret for her now.. And moreover I have to take her out tomorrow for shopping, ice-cream etc. I have planned to make this little bitch enjoy."
Uncle said ok and went to sleep.
Myself and aunty also sleep without dress. I hugged her and sleep sucking her nipples.

I slept so deep that I didn't know it was morning already. I slowly wake up and got down from bed. I was stark naked. I looked for my clothes. I couldn't find my bag or dresses. I looked at the clock and found it is 10am. So i understand that Arjun and uncle might have gone already to school and office.
I slowly walked towards the bedroom door and called santhy aunty.
Aunty replied from kitchen "ah Suja, you wake up. Come to the kitchen darling." I said "aunty, my dresses". I heard santhy aunty laugh loud and said "oh. You need dress now? Not required. Come here darling. Aunty is waiting for you darling".
So i walked shamelessly into the kitchen naked. It was morning and daylight. I walked naked to the kitchen.
On seeing me santhy aunty gave a glass of milk and said "here's your milk Suja. Have you brushed your teeth?"
I said "no aunty". Suddenly I realized that I forgot to bring my toothbrush yesterday. I packed my uniform and dress. But i forgot to pack the brush.
I told aunty that I forgot the brush.
She laughed and said "may be you were more concentrated on the show to your uncle yesterday at your house and that's why you forgot to take the brush."
I stood shocked on aunty's words. That means aravind uncle have told her everything.
Aunty continued "don't panic, your uncle have told me everything, every detail since yesterday. Hmm you are so naughty, you even peed while he watching".
I was shocked and standing. Now aunty bought a toothbrush and gave me and said " Suja, this is a new one in Stock here. You can brush and we will go to coimbatore for some shopping (coimbatore is near their house around 1 hr in bus. And the bus stop is near the house).
I took the brush from aunty and said "ok aunty, I will brush in the bathroom and come". Saying this I walked out of kitchen.
Suddenly I felt aunty holding strong on my shoulder and said "no dear, not in the bathroom. In the backyard."
She said this and pulled my hand and walked towards the backyard. I saw her taking the camera kept on top of the fridge.
I was shocked. I said "ayye, aunty please. Someone may see, I feel shame".
Aunty smiled and said "no body sees you. And moreover you like to expose your body in open roadside also. So don't act shy. Come here". She said that and pulled my hand.
Now we are in the backyard of aunty's house.
I looked around. Luckily no one is present in the neighborhood. but the compound wall in the backyard is only till my chest height. Suddenly I sat down realized someone may notice me if I was standing.
I sat there squatting and brushed my teeth. Aunty take many photos of me.
Finally I finished brushing. So i have to walk a little to get near the tap to get water to wash my mouth.
I looked all around and made sure no one is looking. I slowly walked towards the tap and washed my mouth. I saw aunty taking many photos.
Aunty said "Suja mole, now water my plants". Saying pointing at some small flower plants in her backyard. I took a cup which was near the tap and started to get water for watering.
Seeing this aunty made a wicked smile and said "no no, mole not with that tap. Water with your private tap. The small tap between your legs ".
Oh my god, santhy aunty want me to pee there!
I understand no need of disobey. I just came near the plants and sat down to pee.
Suddenly aunty said "no molu, get up. Do it standing. Let aunty see my darling watering my plants standing". She said winked at me.
I slowly stand up looking someone may see or not. Luckily there was no one.
Aunty said "spread your legs Suja mole and open the pussy lips with your hands, and let the pee flow".

Oh my god, I feel butterflies in stomach and goosebumps all over.
My aunty, my dear santhy aunty is making me stand stark naked in the backyard of her house and is asking me to pee standing. She even telling me to open my pussy and pee. She is ready to take photos of it too.
Yes I did it.. I peed shamelessly infront of her and camera, in the open backyard. I can see aunty enjoying my humiliation, she's clicking a lot of photos.
I finished peeing almost, and heard the sound of a motorcycle, and I run towards the door and this made little pee drops flow down to my thighs and legs. When I reached in kitchen and took a waste cloth to clean it, aunty said "no Suja mol, don't wipe it. Let it dry on your legs".
I felt awkward, not clean my thighs of my pee. May it smell bad?
Suddenly aunty said "Suja, eat the breakfast, I will change saree by that time. And we go ".
I sat on the kitchen table and ate breakfast naked. Yes. I am eating breakfast from santhy aunty's kitchen. Many times I had eaten. But this time I am naked.
I just finished eating and by the time aunty came to kitchen. She had changed into saree, a good one for going out. She had waken up early, taken a bath etc so she looks fresh and like ready to go out.

Aunty said "darling, shall we go?"
I said "aunty, please wait. I will have a bath and come now."
Aunty said "no dear, you no need to have a bath. Just put on the dress you wear in the night. No panty or bra or shimmy under that. You will come with me like that."
I said "aunty that dress is so old and I do not wear that outside. It's too old, all color faded, and now is too short it reach above my knees. Somebody may think I am a begger girl if I wear that, and not taken a bath. I have another good chudi in my bag. I will wear that".
Aunty laughed and said "that's exactly what I want. You should look like a servant girl in my house. I have something planned dear. I will make you enjoy today, you naughty little bitch. We will go to coimbatore, so nobody you know will notice you".

I just obeyed santhy aunty's words. I just combed my hair. But as I have not bathed, the hairs were all messed up. I put on the sky blue frock. I feel shame without panty and bra. I looked in the mirror and saw myself, I look like some low class servant girl really. Old color faded frock, which was small for me. My hairs not dressed well. My face and eyes show I have not bathed. Aunty and I came out of the house, she made me wear Arjun's old rubber slippers.
We now walked out of the gate towards the bus stop. I feel so humiliated. I was walking without bra and panty, just wearing an old frock and a worn slippers. Surely I looked like a servant girl following her madam.
Just some steps of walking, my nipples rub on the dress and started to get erect. I fear somebody sees it. But luckily no one in the bus stop.
After some waiting, the bus came and we get in. The frock was short I said, so when climbing the steps, it showed till my upper thighs, and I saw some college boys standing, looking at my thighs.
The bus was crowded, mostly with college students. Both girls and boys. but we got seat on ladies reserved seat.
I sat near the window and aunty near me. The frock, on sitting is now above my knees and everyone could see my bare knees and thigh a bit above.
I saw some college boys looking at my legs. Those who saw that is now telling to some other boys and they all looking at me.
Now around 7-8 boys are looking at my thighs. I felt shy and I tried to pull down my skirt a little more down, but cannot. It was a 2 years old frock and has become short for me. I saw them smile at me and making comments in between themselves.
Santhy aunty now slowly, without anyone noticing said me "Suja mole, enjoying the boys looks? They are not looking at your legs you fool. They are looking at your nipples."
Suddenly I got a shock and I remembered I was not wearing a bra. I had forgotten that. I was actually trying to pull down and hold my bottom of frock.
Suddenly I looked at my chest and what I found did really killed me in shame. I thought of jumping out of the bus even.
Because of the wind from the window, my dress was really sticking on to my body.
This made my small cone shape breasts and nipples clearly make the impression on the dress. Anyone who looks at my chest now could clearly see that I was wearing nothing under the dress and the shape of my breasts and nipples very clear also.
I understand that till now I was caring about not showing my thighs to the boys and, I was not careful of my top and so I was giving them a nice show of my breasts. I started to get goosebumps and even small wetness in my pussy. This was so shameful and humiliating. It was like sitting topless in a bus with many college boys looking at my breasts. I feel the excitement of shame of being exposed like this in a public bus.

I sat there with my head down. The bus travel now almost nearing coimbatore. Now only very few people in the bus. Only me and aunty in the ladies seat. And another old lady on a seat on the other side of bus. And some 4-5 men also sitting so behind seats. Almost all the college boys and girls have got down, except 2 boys. They have a lot of empty seats, but they never sit and standing near our seat. They are looking at my legs and breasts, and that's why they are still standing and don't want to sit.
Slowly aunty placed her hand on my knee and slowly started to massage my knee. The 2 boys were amazed seeing this. From their thoughts, they might have thinking santhy aunty and I was of no relation. May be a lady and servant girl. They started to look into my kneee where santhy aunty is touching.
To my excitement, santhy aunty looked at them and smiled and they also smiled in wonder.
I understand they are tamil boys and not familiar to aunty or me. Aunty keep on moving her hand on my knee.
Aunty now slowly pulled my knee of one leg, making my legs spread open. The boys are looking in wonder. Now in a public bus, I was sitting only wearing an old frock, with no panty or bra. My shape of breasts and nipples can be clearly seen through my dress. Two college tamil boys looking at me. Santhy aunty made me spread my legs. She's moving her hand on my knee. My skirt is just above my knees. The boys are looking at my breasts and knees, where aunty's hands move.
Suddenly the conductor of bus called the next stop place name. From their faces and action, I understand that the boys will get down here in next stop. The bus slowed down and they got ready to get down. We are sitting on seat near to front door, the ladies seat. The bus stopped. The boys before getting down, looked at me for a final look.
Suddenly santhy aunty with her hand which was on my knees slided the bottom end of my frock through my thighs till my waist.
I saw the boys open their mouth and say wow!
They stood for a second on the foot board of the bus looking at the view.
I was really frozen due to shock of what aunty did.
She have moved my frock from my knee level towards my waist. I looked down at my waist.
What I saw could not believe. As my legs were before itself spread by santhy aunty, the moving of frock exposed my full thighs to the pussy.
Yes.. My teenage clean shaven pussy is exposed in a public bus and two college boys are looking at it.
And it was my santhy aunty who did this. I was just sitting frozen, aunty still holding my frock, exposing my most private areas to two college boys in a public bus.
The boys also frozen seeing. Suddenly the conductor shouted from backside of bus to the boys "get down, get down fast". The boys got down, they looked at us when the bus moved. One boy shouted "than you madam". Another boy gave us a flying kiss.
I was still not recovered from the shock of what happened. Suddenly santhy aunty asked me "how was it darling? You liked it?" she winked at me. I nodded yes. I said "aunty I fear really". Aunty said "fear makes this real excitement darling". Just think of how your pussy was shown to the boys in a public bus, and you will get real excitement of exhibitionism and humiliation. I nodded yes and smiled. Yes. It was real. The excitement I got when I thought about how my pussy was seen by two boys in a public bus excited me, I fear I will get wet in my pussy and as I had no panty, it wet my frock also.

We reached coimbatore. Aunty "said we will go for some dress shopping for you. Then we will have lunch and ice-cream"
I nodded yes.
Aunty caught an auto and we started. On journey aunty said "we will go to a small textile shop darling. My friend owns it and, will not be so busy as the big shops here". I said yes aunty.
I have came many times to shop dresses in coimbatore. It's cheaper, and can reach fast from palakkaad. Also very good and big shops with many selection in coimbatore.

We traveled some 15-20 minutes in the auto and is now out of the city. The houses and shops look like real tamil middle class or low class people.
Finally we reached the shop. We got down from the auto. I looked at the shop, and found it was a medium shop. Meant for real tamil people. Even the name of the textile shop is written in tamil.
We entered into the shop. There wasn't even good bright lights like a good textile shop. I understand that this was a shop meant for real low class tamil people living there in that place.
As we entered the shop, there was a lady sitting in the cash counter. She suddenly seeing us, jumped out of her chair, ran towards santhy aunty and they both hugged each other like friends seeing after long time. The lady was saying "oh my friend, long time we have not met. Almost 6 months" something like that. I then looked into the shop and found no customers in the shop. It was a low class shop with only old furniture, old dresses hung.
And there were 2 girls and 1 boy talking. I think they are sales person of the shop. Now they all stop talking and is looking at santhy aunty and the owner lady talking.
Suddenly the shop owner lady turned towards me and asked "santhy, who's this? Your servant girl? "
May be my dress and hair and overall appearance made her ask so.
I opened my mouth to say, No. I am her neice.
Suddenly aunty replied "Yes Rani, she's Suja. our house servant girl". I was shocked on hearing this. Santhy aunty turned at me and winked to make me feel she said it as she wants the lady to understand I was her servant.
Santhy aunty continued "Rani, I need some 4-5 dresses for her. She doesn't have anything now."
Hearing this the lady said looking at me "see Suja, how lovely your madam is". She then asked to santhy aunty "santhy, midi and tops will be good for this age." santhy aunty said Ok. The lady then looked at the sales girls and yelled "hey priya & selvi come here, show some midi tops for santhy madam's servant girl ".
The two girls and boy came. They all looked like some 18-20 years old and local tamil boy and girls. They greeted santhy madam. I feel they know her before as she sometime come to this shop.
Santhy aunty gave them each 50 rupees as tip. I saw they are so happy on that.
But i wonder why santhy aunty comes to such a small local shop? Maybe to meet her friend, the shop owner lady I thought.
Suddenly the two girls said "Please madam, come this way". Aunty called me "Suja follow me". Aunty's words were like really calling a servant girl.
We reached a counter where the girls put out many midi and tops. All of them were cheap looking and not good quality. I wanted to say aunty that I don't need these. But i didn't say anything. Just stood there as an obedient servant girl.
Aunty took some 4 sets and gave to a girl. Aunty said "selvi, let her try these". The girl said "Ok madam, please come with me."
She walked ahead and santhy aunty asked me to follow. I and santhy aunty followed her.
The other girl follow us with the selected dresses in her hand.
We reached a room backside of the main shop hall. It was like a godown or stock room. The girl said "santhy madam, we don't have trial room. Your servant girl can try dresses here in our Stock room."
Santhy aunty replied "that's no problem selvi. She can try here".
Now the second girl came in with the dresses aunty selected and kept it on a table there and started to leave the room.
Suddenly aunty called them "selvi & priya. Please help Suja try the dresses. I don't want her try alone and spoil the clothes, sometimes if I don't buy these".
Hearing this, the girls were wondering I think. A lady is asking their help to try dresses for a young teenage servant girl. Sure they will be wondering.
But i see the naughty excitement from their eyes. They said "Yes madam". And came near me.
The girl selvi told "Suja, remove your frock".

I shocked on hearing this. I had nothing under the frock. I looked at santhy aunty's face. I saw a wicked smile in her face.
She said "Make it fast Suja, I don't have a lot of time for shopping your dress. We have a lot of things to shop".
Saying this aunty looked at the girls and said "selvi, priya. Please help her".
Hearing this, with a smile, the two girls came near me. I was just standing helpless, in shame.
Priya undid the button and zip on the back of my frock. Selvi did hold the bottom edge of the frock and lifted it towards my head, and removed it fully above my head.
Then ! I was standing naked, fully naked infront of the 2 girls and santhy aunty inside a shop!
I cannot believe that I am doing this. How shameless I have become!
I am not in my house. Not in santhy aunty's house either.
I am in a textile shop. Standing naked infront of two sales girls and my santhy aunty.

Seeing me having nothing under my frock, and it was removed by them, and I was standing helplessly naked infront of them Selvi and Priya laughed out loud. Seeing this santhy aunty also joined them in laughing. I was humiliated to the maximum. My santhy aunty and two low class sales girls, stripped me naked in a public shop. And now they laugh enjoying my nakedness and shame.
I get excited and my pussy started to get wet.
This was the first time I was in such a situation.
Naked, in a public textile shop, infront of the sales girls and aunty. They laugh. I feel humiliation and shame and the excitement by it.

Suddenly the shop owner lady asked loud from the shop hall "what's there to laugh so loud girls? Santhy what happened?"
Suddenly the girl priya replied loudly "Rani madam, come here and see the joke. The girl is not having anything under her frock. She's fully naked when we removed her frock for trying the selected dresses."

On hearing this, I died of shame literally. The girl was shouting so loud that I was naked. And not wearing anything under my frock. It was so loud that if someone was walking on the road might have heard it.
I am sure the sales boy who was in the shop hall also might have heard it. He could realize I am standing naked in the stock room.

Suddenly the owner lady Rani came to the room. On seeing me standing naked infront of all, she too joined the laugh.
She said to santhy aunty "santhy, you should surely buy her good dress and even some bras and panty. See, she is not a little girl. Has nice body growth. This boobs are enough to seduce a man. And such low class servant bitches always try to seduce some good man, finally blackmailing for money".
I was really sad or angry on that lady mentioning me a low class servant bitch.
I think santhy aunty understand it from my face.
She said to the lady "no Rani, Suja is a good girl". After making a chuckle towards the lady, aunty continued "if aravind want, I am ok that he can use her". Hearing this the lady said "I know, you and aravindan well, both of you are really naughty couple. " and laughed. Aunty said "you are also like it". And laughed.

Now the lady stopped laugh and said "santhy, shall I offer some panty for her? "
Santhy aunty said "sure Rani, I was not knowing she was wearing nothing under the frock, sure I shall buy two".
Suddenly the lady turned towards me and asked "girl, what's the size of your panty and bra?"
I opened my mouth to answer. But suddenly santhy aunty said "Rani, I don't think she knows the sizes. I think we can measure... Priya, please help in measuring".
Hearing this the girl priya started to search for the measurement tape.
Seeing this the lady looked towards the shop hall side and said loud "ganesh, bring the measurement tape. We have to get some bra and panty for this girl".
On hearing this, my heart skipped a beat. I feel blood draining out of my body. I feel my legs weaken. I almost feel falling down on floor.

The lady was calling the sales boy to take my measures. Some male tailor made my measures for uniform when I was 4-5 years old. That too were old men.
After that only ladies tailored my dresses.
Now a male, not a male. A boy. A boy of 18-19 years old is going to measure me.
He's going to measure me, I am naked. He's going to measure my waist and breasts, infront of my santhy aunty, the shop owner and the 2 sales girls.
I couldn't believe what is happening. I started to get wet. I can feel the wetness now increasing between my legs. A boy is going to see me stark naked, and also he will touch me for measurements infront of 2 girls, a lady and my aunty

I waited with heavy heart beats and weak legs. I local tamil boy is going to see me, and surely touch me for taking measurement.
I looked at santhy aunty's face. I could see she's really enjoying my humiliation. Both the girls and the owner lady also feels excited from their faces, I was standing naked and their collegue boy is coming to measure me.

After a short while the boy came ins the room. He had a measurement tape in his hand. He looked at the owner lady. The lady said "ganesh, the girl needs some panty and bra. She doesn't know her sizes. Take her measurement and bring some 2-3 panty and bras for her."
He said "yes madam". and walked near me. He looked at santhy aunty.
Santhy aunty smiled and said "ganesh, sorry for making you measure. Suja don't know her measures".
The boy smiled and said "no problem madam. I think she had not worn any new bra or panty, that's why she doesn't know her sizes. I will measure."

Now the boy is just near me, standing opposite to me with just centimeters away from me. He looked at me and smiled. I could see his excitement of seeing such a girl like me full naked. Also he has the privilege that santhy aunty and his madam asked him to measure me. I looked at him. A low class boy, a sales boy is looking directly at my naked body. That too in the presence of my own santhy aunty and another lady and 2 girls.I could sense the bad smell of his sweat. I feel like vomiting.
I felt ashamed and humiliating. This boy is seeing me naked and is going to touch me.
He took the tape, kneeled before me and put the tape around my waist and measures.
As he's kneeled sitting, his face is at my stomach level and he could see my wet pussy so well. I closed my eyes because I couldn't stand this humiliation of a local boy watching my pussy so close with other 2 girls and aunty and the lady watching it.
Seeing this the girl priya commented "hmm madam, seems like the girl is enjoying our ganesh's touch, see she's closed her eyes and enjoying."
Hearing this, all laughed. Santhy aunty, the owner lady and the other girl laughed hearing this dirty comment on me.

To be contd
Like Reply
waiting for next post
Like Reply
Do you have the rest of the story? I have been trying real hard to find it. If yes pls share.
[+] 1 user Likes Sidhartharya's post
Like Reply
super bro
Like Reply