Adultery Aroused by Cheating by xleglover-Completed
Stort :- Aroused by Cheating

Written by xleglover
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Aroused by Cheating Pt. 01

Despite her initial apprehensive, Jen was having a good time. She and her current boyfriend Michael were on a double date with her long-time friend David and his fiancée Sarah.

"So how did you and David meet?" Sarah asked Jen.

"Back in college. We had mutual friends, and then ended up working in the same place after graduation. We've been friends ever since."

"So did you two ever date or anything?" Sarah was smiling, but Jen noticed that she was holding David's arm possessively.

"Oh no," Jen laughed. "Just friends, never more than that. And now you guys are engaged. I'm so happy for you." Jen was being honest. She really liked Sarah.

"I feel like I know you, too," Jen continued. "David always talks about you, ever since he met you." She playfully elbowed David. "I can't believe you've been going together for 2 years, and this is the first time you've introduced us."

"I know, I know," David admitted sheepishly. "But with Sarah in New York City, it's been hard."

"Are you moving down here, to DC?" Michael asked, entering the conservation. "Or is David moving to New York?"

"It depends on where Sarah does her internship," David replied. "She's graduating from med school this semester, so we should know soon."

"So, are you two thinking about tying the knot?" Sarah asked mischievously.

Smiling, Michael put his arm around Jen. "Well, we've only been going out a few months now. But you never know."

A few days later ...

David pounded Jen. "Is this what you want, slut, is this what you want?"

"Oh god, yeah, fuck me," Jen cried. She wrapped her long legs around David's waist and dug her heels into his ass. "Fuck me harder!"

David roughly groped Jen's small breasts as he fucked her. Jen gasped with pleasure as he pinched her sensitive nipples. "Yeah, like that, keep doing that!" she urged.

David slowed his pace, and with his cock searched for Jen's g-spot. He knew he had found it when Jen let out a gasp. Then he quickened his pace again, angling his cock so with each thrust, he rubbed against both Jen's clit and g-spot. Jen's moans were constant as David sent waves of pleasure through her body. Soon Jen's orgasm hit, causing her legs to tense and her stockinged toes to curl in her high heels.

David wasn't far behind. "I cumming," he growled. Jen wasn't on birth control, but she never made David use a condom. It felt better that way. She liked the feel of his thick cock veins rubbing against her pussy walls. "Don't cum inside me!" she cried.

"Yeah?" David hissed menacingly. "Then where should I cum?"

He pulled out and grabbed Jen's hair. She winched with pain as he pulled her head towards his crotch. "How about all over your face?" he growled as he aimed his cock at Jen's blue eyes.

"No, no," Jen said, but it was too late. With a grunt David came, splattering her pretty face and hair with his cum.

They lay in bed, catching their breath. Eventually, Jen got up and grabbed a towel, wiping the cum from her face. Looking in the mirror, she shot David an annoyed look. "Did you have to get it into my hair?" she said as she dabbed her hair with the towel.

David laughed. "Leave it on," he teased. "I'm sure Michael would like to see you after your facial."

Jen smirked and playfully threw the towel at David. "Hey, don't throw that at me," he protested.

Jen put on her panties and reached for her bra. "Don't leave," David said. "Stay for a while."

Jen adjusted her stockings, and then wiggled into her dress. "I can't, I have to go. I'm meeting Michael for dinner."

David admired Jen as she got dressed. She had such a hot body. "Can you zip me?" she asked, pulling up her blonde hair and turning around.

Instead of zipping Jen's dress, David reached in and cupped her breasts. He caressed Jen's tits through her demi bra, and kissed the back of her neck. "Stay for a while," he urged. "We can do it again."

Jen felt her nipples harden again. David felt it too, and rubbed them between his fingers. Pleasure shot through her body, from her nipples to her clit. "God, he knows how to turn me on," she thought. Somewhat reluctantly she pushed him away. "David, I can't. I told you, I have to meet Michael."

David shrugged and then zipped Jen's dress. "So are you guys getting serious or something?"

Jen replied while fixing her hair and makeup. She tried to ignore the tingling between her legs. "I don't know. I really like him, but I don't know if it'll be permanent or not. I mean, we haven't even started talking about marriage yet."

David reached over to Jen's thigh, and moved his hand up her dress until his hand rested on her tight ass. "So if you do get married, are you still going to let me have some of this?" David teased, smiling.

"I don't know," Jen retorted. "Why don't you ask your fiancée, Sarah?"

The edge in Jen's voice caught David by surprise. "Are you mad at me for getting engaged?"

"No, of course not," Jen quickly said. "I'm happy for you, and I like Sarah, I really do. But when we started this 'friends with privileges' thing, it was supposed to be only when we weren't with anyone else. Don't you think we should stop? We're with other people now."

"Come on, Jen," David said skeptically. "We've been with other people before, and you've never complained."

"You're engaged, shit head!" Jen shot back.

David was still skeptical. "Oh, come on. Sarah and I have been together for awhile. You knew we were close to getting engaged. Why are you getting so upset now?"

"So what are you going to do?" Jen asked accusingly. "Are you going to cheat on Sarah forever?"

David sat back in the bed and put his hands behind his head. "Probably."

Wide-eyed, Jen sat on the edge of the bed. "You're kidding me? Even after you get married? How could you cheat on her that way? I thought you loved her."

"Of course I love Sarah, that's why I'm marrying her." David got up and sat next to Jen. Grinning, he said, "Listen Jen, we've been friends for a long time, right? So don't get mad at me when I say this, but the fact is, it's exciting to cheat."

"What?" Jen asked incredulously.

"You heard me. It's all about being bad. About crossing the line. About the risk. You take that away, and sex gets boring. That's why you always hear about married couples who never have sex. Sex is only fun if it's dirty. So I'll probably keep cheating on Sarah. It'll keep me interested in sex, and that'll be good for our marriage."

Jen couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Yeah, right, well you keep telling yourself that," she said laughing. "But you're going to have to find a new fuck-buddy. If Michael proposes to me, that'll be the end of the 'benefits' part of our friendship."

David reached out and began caressing Jen's thigh. He brought his face next to Jen's. "Come on, you don't mean that," he whispered into her ear. "It'll be even more exciting then, after you're engaged."

David's hand edged under Jen's dress, and soon he was caressing the bare skin above her stockings. He also nuzzled her neck, which always turned her on. She reached her hands down to stop David's advances, but he was insistent and soon was touching the thin fabric of her lace panties. David french kissed her, and Jen found herself opening her legs for him. David rubbed her clit through her panties.

"God," Jen moaned. It felt so good. "What – what do you mean, more exciting?" she managed to ask, as she began to slowly hump David's hand.

David pulled Jen to her feet, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor. He pushed her dress up around her waist. He pulled her panties to the side, and lowered her on his cock, which once again was rock hard. As he impaled Jen on his shaft, he hissed, "It's one thing to cheat on your girl friend." David's cock was now all the way in, and he began pounding her. "It's even better to cheat on your fiancée!"

Jen was nearing orgasm again, and she knew David was too. Panting, Jen managed to remind David, "Don't cum in me."

But David ignored her. He tightly held her hips as he pounded her, preventing Jen from pulling away. He wanted to cum in the pretty blonde. He wanted her filled with his cum when she saw Michael later that evening.
Like Reply
Chapter 2

"It's exciting to cheat." David's words kept running through Jen's mind as she sat across from Michael in the restaurant.

Was it really? All evening, she thought of what David had said. When Michael kissed her on her cheek, she thought, "An hour ago, David's cum was all over my face." When Michael held her hand, she thought, "I was holding David's penis earlier this evening."

It excited Jen to think of these things. She knew it was wrong. It was wicked. But it was – deliciously wicked. She had orgasmed twice with David just a few hours earlier, but these thoughts were making her hot again.

After their light dinner they went to a show at the theater. Jen crossed her legs and Michael rested his hand on her thigh, like he always did. He caressed her thigh and edged his fingers just under her skirt, but since they were in a crowded theater he didn't venture any farther. Jen couldn't help thinking, "If Michael touched my pussy right now, he'd feel David's cum."

The naughtiness of it made Jen shudder. "Are you okay?" Michael asked concerned. "Yes," Jen replied innocently. "Just a little chilly in here."

David shouldn't have cum inside her. He could be such a jerk sometimes. But his brutishness also turned her on. Their sex wasn't politically correct. He wasn't gentle or caring. When they fucked, he treated her like a slut. That's why she loved sex with David so much. She had a submissive streak, and got turned on by guys who took control. With her blonde hair and youthful, pretty face, she looked home-spun and innocent. But she liked being naughty. She liked the feeling of being used, of being treated like a whore, and David gave her that. The fact that he was gorgeous and had a really nice body didn't hurt either.

A few weeks later, Jen and Michael were having breakfast when the phone rang.

"Hello?" Jen answered.

"Hi, it's me. Sarah can't come down this weekend. Can you come over?"

Jen glanced over at Michael, who was reading the paper. They had planned to spend the day together. "I don't know," she said doubtfully.

"Tell Michael I need you to help me shop for Sarah's birthday gift."

Jen was torn. She was looking forward to being with Michael today, she really liked him. She might even be falling in love. Still, it had been over a month since she had last seen David. Usually they fucked at least once a week. It had been that way since college. Jen called it her "David fix." David was the best lover she had ever had, and even when she was in a relationship, like she was with Michael, she still desired what David could give her. But she had never been in a relationship as serious as the one she was in now with Michael.

Still, her body had needs ...

She looked over at Michael, feeling more than a little guilty. "Honey?" she hesitantly began. "David was wondering if I could help him today. Sarah's birthday is next week, and he needs help buying a gift."

Michael looked disappointed. "I thought we were going to hang together today. Read the paper, go to lunch, see a movie. I was looking forward to it."

"I know, I was too honey. I'll be home by dinner time." She stretched her shapely leg under the table and lightly pressed her toes against Michael's crotch. "We'll have all evening together." Michael felt himself stiffening. He was disappointed, but he didn't want to be one of those boyfriends who prohibited their girlfriends from having guy friends. "Well, I guess it's okay."

Smiling, Jen leaned over and kissed Michael. Then she picked up the phone. "Okay, I'll meet you at the mall in about an hour."

"Sounds good," David said. He was already getting hard. David whispered into the phone. "Jen, remember you told me about the bustier Michael got you for Valentine's day? Wear that today, okay?"

Jen frowned. "We'll see," she said noncommittally.

After hanging up the phone, Jen kissed Michael again. "Thank you for being so understanding. David really needs help, he's trying to impress Sarah. I promise to make it up to you tonight."

Michael reached out and brought Jen to him. His hands went to her shapely, tight ass. "How about a quickie? You've got an hour."

Jen giggled. "I want to, but I have to get dressed." She wiggled from Michael's grasp and ran into the bedroom. "And I have to hurry, you know how long it takes me to get ready," she said over her shoulder.

Jen was in a quandary. What should she wear? She didn't want Michael to see her dressed too sexy for a casual shopping trip with David. Normally she'd wear jeans and a top, with sexy lingerie underneath. But David wanted her to wear the bustier. She knew why. He was so kinky sometimes. But that meant she'd have to wear a skirt.

Finally, she decided on an ivory silk blouse and a black pleated skirt that fell to just below her knees. Underneath she wore a full length slip, plain bra and panties and black panty hose. She put her blonde hair up, and lightly applied makeup. She finished the outfit with black ballerina flats.

She couldn't wear the bustier out of the house. Michael was sure to hug her when she left, and he'd feel the bustier's ribbing. Then she'd have to explain why she was wearing the sexy lingerie he had gotten her for Valentine's day. Searching in her closet, she found a Nordstom's shopping bag. First she threw in the bustier and a few other items, and then she covered them with a dress she had recently bought. She looked in the mirror. She looked pretty, but not sexy. At least, not too sexy.

Holding the bag she left the bedroom. "You look great," Michael immediately said, and took her into his arms and kissed her. "But then you always look great." Looking closer, he said, "A little dressed up, though."

Jen smiled innocently, and motioned to the shopping bag she was holding. "I know, but I'm thinking of exchanging that dress I bought the other day at Nordstroms. You know, the one you said you didn't like too much? So I wanted to wear hose so I could try things on." Please don't look into the bag, Jen prayed.

Michael pulled his girl friend to him again, and reached to the hem of her skirt. "That's fine with me, you know I love seeing your legs." Michael reached under her skirt and caressed her legs, moving from her knees up to her thighs. "What, no stockings?" he said disappointedly. "You know I hate it when you wear pantyhose."

Jen laughed and playfully pushed Michael away. "I'm just going to see David, silly, and thigh highs are expensive. I'm not going to waste them on him. Now I've got to go. I'll see you later, okay? And then I'll put on stockings for you!"

Grinning, Michael said, "Okay, I can't wait," and he kissed his girl friend goodbye.

Before getting to David's apartment Jen stopped at a gas station. She grabbed the shopping back and ran into the bathroom. She was in a hurry, because she knew she only had a few hours to be with David.

Jen took off her clothes until she was standing nude on a towel in the bathroom. She sprayed perfume behind her ears, between her breasts, and finally between her legs. Reaching into the bag, she pulled out the bustier and wiggled into it. It tightly hugged her petite body and made her breasts look a size larger than they really were. No wonder Michael loved it whenever she wore it. She reached again into the bag and pulled out a new pair of black stockings. She quickly opened the package and pulled out the silky material, and then carefully pulled them up her long legs. She attached the stocking tops to the garter straps attached to the bustier. She didn't bother with panties.

Jen pulled her skirt back on. This time, she pulled it high up her waist, so it ended a few inches above her knees, turning the conservative skirt into a mini-skirt. Then she put on the blouse, but didn't button the top two buttons, allowing her bustier-enhanced cleavage to show. Reaching once more into the shopping bag, she pulled out black stiletto heels, and stepped into them.

She moved to the mirror. She freed her hair, allowing her blonde locks to fall around her slim shoulders. She brushed her hair to a silky smoothness, and then re-applied her makeup, a bit heavier this time, the way she knew best emphasized her pretty face.

Finally, she was ready. She stuffed everything into the shopping bag. Then, with one last look in the mirror, she headed off to David's.

David took his time with Jen, savoring her body. They lay next to each other on his bed, both still fully dressed. David caressed her over her clothes. His fingers traced the swell of Jen's exposed cleavage, and then drew circles over her breasts. His leg was between hers, and her skirt was pulled up high on her thighs. David traced her stocking tops and garter straps, his fingers moving from the silky fabric to her soft bare skin, and back again.

Jen was so turned on. His caresses were driving her crazy. But her passion was being fueled by more than his touch.

David unbuttoned Jen's blouse and then reached in. He ran his fingers along the boning of her bustier. "Did Mike fuck you, that night, after we had been together? How did it feel, with my cum inside you? Did it feel good?"

Jen's eyes were closed as she enjoyed David's caresses. "It always feels good when Michael fucks me."

David playfully pinched Jen's nipple, which was partially exposed over the top of the bustier. "You know what I mean. Didn't it feel better? Wasn't it more exciting, with my cum inside you? Didn't you feel wicked fucking him, after you had been with me? Wasn't it more exciting?"

Jen didn't answer his question. "I don't get it," she said. She put her hand on David's crotch. "It excites you, doesn't it, that you were inside me before Michael?"

Jen felt David's cock jerk. "I guess it does," she giggled. Then her expression turned serious. "Why does this turn you on so much?"

"You know how I told you it was exciting to cheat?" David grinned. "Well, it's even better when you're fucking another guy's girl."

Jen scowled at him. "You're so bad." She pushed him away. "Why is Michael any different from the other men I've dated? You had me then, too. Why is it more exciting now?"

David grinned. "Don't play innocent, you know why. You were never serious with any of those guys. You are with Mike, I can tell. But instead of being with him, you're in my bed right now. You like Mike, love him even, but you're going to let me fuck you. Don't you see how incredible a turn on that is?"

"You're demented," Jen said. She started to turn away, but David pulled her back.

"Come on, don't lie. I know you. I know how your pretty head works. You may look innocent on the outside. But you're a bad girl. Cheating on your boyfriend turns you on too."

"It does not," Jen protested.

David ran his hand along the silky fabric of the bustier, his fingers tracing along the boning. "Jen, Mike gave you this for Valentine's day, right? I bet this is a special outfit to him, right? You'll probably wear it on special occasions, like the anniversary of your first date. Don't you feel guilty for sneaking it out, and wearing it for me? Aren't you going to feel guilty when I'm fucking you in it? And doesn't that guilt turn you on? Isn't it exciting to be bad?"

Jen was silent for long moments. David was right, she was feeling guilty for wearing the bustier. But she remembered how exciting it was to sneak it out, and to change outfits in the gas station. The risk and naughtiness were definitely turn-ons.

But Jen wasn't ready to admit that to David. She pulled off her skirt and then her blouse, leaving her in just the bustier, stockings and heels. She unzipped David, and carefully pulled out his hard cock. Then she crawled on top of him. "Enough talking. I want you now." She guided his cock inside her and lowered herself on him. As she moved up and down on David's thick shaft, Jen looked into David's eyes. "No games today. You have to pull out this time, okay?"
Like Reply
David grunted his consent. Jen's tight pussy felt so good. He reached up and fondled Jen's small tits. Then he rolled Jen over onto her back, and continued fucking her missionary style. They were both close to cumming.

"You know where I'm going to cum bitch?" David hissed. "I'm going to shoot my load all over your bustier, so the next time you wear it for Mike it'll be stained with my spunk!"

"Oh gawwwwd," Jen groaned, and her back arched as she came.

"Stroke me!" David commanded as he pulled out of Jen's pussy. "Shoot my cum all over your bustier."

Still in the throes of her orgasm, Jen reached between their bodies and wrapped her hand around David's cock. She pumped him, aiming his bulbous cockhead at the busier Michael had given her on Valentine's day. Within moments David's body jerked and he ejaculated all over Jen's bustier.

Chapter 3

Michael slowly stroked in and out of Jen. He was close to an orgasm, and wanted to make it last as long as possible. Jen sensed that he was close to cumming. She wrapped her long legs tightly around his waist, and pushed up to meet his thrusts, urging more of his cock inside of her.

"I'm cumming," Michael groaned. Jen wrapped her arms tightly around her boyfriend. "Me too, I'm cumming," Jen panted. Jen buried her head in Michael's chest and whimpered, "Oh god oh god." Michael groaned, and then he shot his cum into the condom.

The couple lovingly held each other for long moments, and then Michael pulled out, being careful to not let the condom pull off. As always, Jen moved her head down to Michael's crotch, and gently pulled the condom off Michael's softening penis. She squeeze the cum from the condom onto her chest, and rubbed it all over her tits. Then she licked the remaining cum off Michael's cock, being careful to stay away from its sensitive head.

Michael intently watched his girl friend play. It never failed to turn him on. Jen had the sweetest, prettiest face. But she was such a naughty girl. Combined with her incredibly hot body – her small but perfectly shaped tits, tight ass, and incredibly long and shapely legs, and she was every guy's wet dream. He loved the way men ogled her whenever they went out. She was so fucking sexy.

Despite his orgasm just a few moments ago, Michael felt himself beginning to harden again. Reluctantly he pulled away. "I've got to get going if I'm going to catch my plane."

Jen pouted. She was already missing him. "I wish you didn't have to go."

Michael kissed her. "I know. I'll be back in a few days, sooner if my meetings end early."

"I hope they do. I love you."

Michael kissed Jen again. "I love you too."

Jen lay in bed after Michael left. She was sexually frustrated. She loved Michael. But he just wasn't a good lover. She hardly ever came when they made love. It felt good while they were doing it, but without the bliss of a toe curling orgasm, she always came away feeling unsatisfied and frustrated. Of course, she never told Michael that. She didn't want to hurt his feelings. Luckily she was good at faking it.

She hadn't been with David since his wedding, a few months ago. That's not to say David hadn't tried. He called her all the time. He even wanted to fuck her the night before his wedding, and at their wedding reception he managed to pull her into an empty room and fingered her – he practically begged her to give him a quick blow job, but she ran out of the room.

It just wasn't right. Yes, cheating was exciting. But David was married now, and she was getting really serious with Michael. Before, their cheating was nothing more than kinky sex games and she had a clear conscience because they were mostly unattached. Things were different now.

But her body ached for David's body. Her lust went beyond the excitement of cheating. David was a great lover. He knew all her sensitive spots, and exactly how to touch her. And his cock was so incredible. She remembered in college, when all her friends used to say that size didn't matter. She always agreed, because that was the politically correct thing to say, and she didn't really know any better. After graduation she started becoming more sexually active, and she quickly realized that size did matter, at least to her. Guys who had nice bodies were more exciting than guys who didn't. Big penises were more exciting that little ones. Big penises were more exciting to look at, to touch, and they felt better inside.

Michael was a caring lover, but he wasn't good in bed. She felt guilty thinking that, but she couldn't deny the truth. She tried to teach him what she liked and how she liked it, but it didn't help. Even when he did exactly what she asked, it still didn't feel as good as with David, or with some other men she had been with. David was muscular and really big. Michael wasn't. And David knew what she craved. He knew she liked a little humiliation; she liked being treated like a whore.

Michael would never treat her that way. He was too kind and considerate. She loved Michael, and was happier than she'd ever been. But if he proposed, would she say yes? Sex wasn't everything, but she couldn't go through life always being unsatisfied.

She needed some relief. She moved her hand down to her clit and began to rub. She closed her eyes, and with some guilt fantasized about David. With her other hand she caressed her breasts. She imagined David fucking her with his big cock. But then her guilt overcame her passion. She switched her fantasy to the guy who had hit on her the other night. She and Michael had stopped at a bar for a drink, and when Michael went to the bathroom, he had propositioned her. He said his name was Guy. How appropriate. She declined his advances, but not before she saw that he was broad-shouldered and gorgeous. As he turned to leave, he got a quick feel of her ass, and also pressed against her, letting her feel his big and hard member. She imagined Guy forcing her into a dark corner of the bar, and taking advantage of her. Feeling kinky, she added Michael to the fantasy. He was fucking her ass while Guy pounded her pussy. No, that didn't really work, she thought. Then she changed her fantasy to Guy fucking her pussy, and Michael licking her clit. Yeah, that was good, she thought, and her hand moved furiously over her clit.

In moments she had an orgasm. But while it gave her some pleasure, she was still unsatisfied. Jen covered her face with her hands. She was so sexually frustrated, she felt like crying.

The phone rang. Jen answered it, thinking it was Michael. But it was David.

"Just calling to see how you're doing," he began. "Sarah is visiting her parents this weekend. Where's Michael?"

Jen knew why David was calling. For the last few months she had been able to resist, but she needed it so bad. She didn't want to cheat anymore. She didn't want to betray Michael, or Sarah. But her urges wouldn't go away. Hating herself, she said, "Where can we meet?"

Michael boarded his plane. He was feeling so many conflicting emotions.

He had suspected Jen was having an affair with David for some time now. When they thought he wasn't looking, he'd sometimes see David touch Jen intimately. A quick caress of her knee or behind, sometimes a mischievous smile followed by a brief grope of her breasts. Jen would always push David away, but she never got angry, and never told him about it.

Michael started paying attention. Sometimes when Jen came home from work he'd smell David's cologne in her hair. Sometimes after she got home from a movie or shopping with David, he'd find her stockings in the trash, laddered with runs.

It was easy to find a discrete private investigator to follow Jen. It was expensive, but he had some money from an inheritance. He felt guilty for having Jen followed. But he had to know.

Michael flipped through the pictures. They were very high quality. And they proved what Michael suspected.

Still looking at the pictures, Michael asked, "And you have video too?"

The PI motioned to the manila envelope he had placed on Michael's desk. "Yes, I got that. They went to a hotel, but the curtains were partially open. The DVD is in the envelope, along with more pictures."

Michael gave the PI a wad of cash. "This is what I owe you. I'll handle it from here."

After the PI left, Michael locked the door of his office. "Lisa, hold my calls," he said into the intercom. Opening the envelope, he put the pictures to the side, and put the DVD into the TV.

The video started with Jen standing in front of David, who was sitting on the edge of the bed. Her blouse was open and David was feasting on her tits. Michael could see that Jen was wearing one of her lace demi bras. David was cupping her breasts, and sucking on her exposed nipples. Michael watched as David moved his hands from Jen's tits to her ass, and then under her skirt. His hands moved under her skirt to her bare ass, pushing her skirt high up her thighs. Michael could see that Jen was wearing a lacy garter belt and black thigh high stockings. David fondled Jen's tight ass. She wasn't wearing any panties. David then brought one of his hands to Jen's pussy. Michael watched as David inserted one, and then two fingers into Jen. David's fingers were glistening with moisture, so it was clear Jen was soaking wet. As he finger fucked her, David rubbed Jen's aroused clit with his thumb.
Like Reply
Jen's eyes were closed, and her head was swaying from side to side. She was lost in lust, and seemed unsteady in her high heels. If not for David's hand on her ass, she'd probably fall over.

Jen was chanting something, so lightly Michael could barely hear. "Fuck me, fuck me," she said over and over.

David took his hand away from Jen's pussy and unzipped his pants, pushing them down to his ankles. He held his cock in this hand.

Michael couldn't believe the size of David's cock. Not only its length, but its thickness. Michael thought cocks that big only existed in porn movies.

"Is this what you want?" David asked, taunting her.

Jen looked down. "God, yes," she moaned. "I want this so much." She reached down and stroked him.

Jen reached behind her and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She pushed David onto the bed and straddled him. She reached down and guided David to her pussy. David continued to taunt her. "You need this really bad, don't you?"

Jen pushed the huge cock head into her. "Oh god yes," she groaned. She clenched her eyes shut as she lowered herself on David. "I need this bad."

"Michael doesn't give you enough, is that it?"

Struggling to push more of David's thick shaft inside of her, Jen gasped between heavy breaths, "He doesn't – have enough – to give me."

It took long moments for Jen to get all of David's cock inside of her. Then she slowly began to bob on his shaft. The pace of their fucking quickened, and soon it was a frenzy. Each time Jen pushed down on David, he would almost violently push up into her, causing Jen to gasp. Jen would rise until only the head of his cock was still inside her, and then push down hard again.

Jen was moaning continuously, and her face was a picture of ecstasy. Michael had never seen her this way. Certainly, he had never given her this much pleasure.

Jen pulled David's hands to her chest, but her blouse and bra were in the way. She quickly finished unbuttoning the blouse, and let it slide to the floor. Her bra soon followed, and once again she brought David's hands to her breasts. "Rub my nipples!" she begged. David did as she asked. As he fondled her, Michael watched as Jen caressed David's muscular arms and chest. Then she pushed David's arms to the side and lowered her mouth to his. Michael could tell from the bulges in their cheeks that their tongues were exploring each other's mouth.

Jen broke the kiss and whimpered, "I'm cumming!" Michael watched Jen's face contort in pleasure as her orgasm took hold and ran through her body. As it peaked, Jen's back arched and her nails dug into David's chest. Finally, after what seemed like minutes, Jen's body relaxed and she collapsed on David's chest. David let Jen rest for a few moments, and then turned her over so she was underneath him.

Michael watched as David fucked Jen for another 15 minutes. Jen seemed close to another orgasm. David became frenzied, and growled, "I'm going to cum inside of you!" Just as David said that, Jen came. As she did, she instinctively wrapped her legs around David's waist, pulling him deeper inside her.

David lunged once again and Michael knew he was cumming inside of his girl friend. David cried out as he repeatedly pumped into her. Jen began to wail and her face contorted once again into ecstasy, as she seemed to cum again.

The two lay in bed for a number of minutes, and then Jen pushed David away. Reluctantly David pulled out and rolled to the side. Jen hugged the pillow and began to sob.

David reached over to her shoulder, but Jen pushed his hand away. Still crying, she ran into the bathroom. For the next 10 minutes Michael heard water running. When Jen emerged she was freshly showered, a towel around her. Her eyes were red from crying.

She sat on the edge of the bed, and began crying again into her hands. "I've got to stop doing this," she sobbed. "I love Michael. I don't want to cheat on him any more."

David seemed unmoved by Jen's unhappiness. He leaned back in the bed and lit a cigarette. His cock was soft, but it was so large it looked like a python running along this thigh. "Jen, you might as well face it. Mike can't give you what you want."

Jen turned to David defiantly. "I love him!" she insisted.

David took his cock in his hand and stroked it. It started getting hard again. "This is what you need, Jen. It's always been that way with you. I'm not saying it has to be me. But I know you too well. You need a big cock on a regular basis. You crave it. You'll never be happy with pencil dick Mike."

Anger flared in Jen's eyes. "Shut up, jerk! Don't call him that!" Jen let the towel fall to the floor and put on her skirt and blouse, and stuffed her lingerie in her purse. Slipping on her heels, she said, "And don't bother to call me. The benefits part of our friendship is over. And our friendship is completely over if you ever say something like that again."

David laughed and went over to Jen. "Come on, you know I was kidding. I like Mike. I just want you to be happy." He went behind Jen and pushed his hardening cock against her ass. "I know you'll never be happy with Mike. It's nothing personal against Mike. Like I said, I like him. He just doesn't have this kind of equipment." David nuzzled Jen's neck, and wrapped his arms around her and cupped her breasts. He reached inside her blouse and rubbed her nipples, which were already hard. "You'll never be happy with Mike. He doesn't know how to touch you, the way I do."

Jen tried to pull away. "No, David, it's over between us."

"You don't mean that." David reached down and pulled up Jen's skirt, and wedged his hard cock between her long shapely legs. "You want this." Jen instinctively parted her legs, and gasped as the head of David's cock touched her pussy. "You need this."

Jen wanted to leave, but her body was betraying her. There had been too many nights of frustrating and unsatisfying sex with Michael. Her pent up passion was boiling over, and her earlier fucking with David hadn't satiated her urges. Despite her irritation with David, she felt her body responding to him.

Michael watched as Jen tilted her head back, and David pushed his tongue into her willing mouth. David finished unbuttoning Jen's blouse, and openly groped her tits and nipples. Jen reached down and tried to guide David's cock inside of her. But the couple lost their balance, and fell onto the bed. Then David entered Jen from behind, quickly pushing the full length of his cock into her. For the next 20 minutes, David fucked Jen in a variety of positions, giving her two more mind blowing orgasms. Jen didn't resist when David again shot his hot cum into her pussy.

Michael stopped the DVD. So many conflicting emotions were running through his mind. But there was something he needed to do immediately. He searched backward on the DVD, and started it again as David was saying, "Michael doesn't give you enough, is that it?"

Then Michael pulled his hard cock out of his pants, and started to play with himself.

Chapter 4

A few weeks later ...

Jen slowly stroked David's cock with her hand. She had stopped trying to deny her body's urges. She had fallen in love with Michael, but she still needed David's muscular body and big cock. She always felt guilty afterwards, but she couldn't control herself, especially not with David hitting on her all the time.

She gazed at the cock in her hand, mesmerized by the long, thick shaft. It was both beautiful and menacing at the same time. It was so thick she couldn't completely wrap her fingers around it, and so long she was always amazed she could take all of him inside her. His balls were tight and huge, which made sense because he always came so much.

David grinned as he watched Jen. "You really love my cock, don't you?"

Jen didn't answer. Instead she took him into her mouth.

But David pulled her away. "Answer me, Jen," he commanded. "You really love my big cock, don't you?"

"You know I do," Jen cooed, and again put him in her mouth.

"What does it feel like when Michael fucks you, after you've been with me? Can you even feel him inside you?"

Jen gave David a dirty look, but then straddled him and guided his cock into her. "Don't be a jerk. Just fuck me."

David pushed the full length of his cock inside of Jen. "Like this?"

"Uhhh, god, yeah, like that," Jen grunted.

David pulled out, and then quickly lunged back in. As he did he rubbed Jen's erect nipples. "Like that?"

Jen covered David's hands with hers, encouraging his fondling. She clenched her eyes tightly closed as David quickened the pace and intensity of his thrusts. "Harder – fuck --me – harder."

"If Michael proposes, are you going to say yes?"

"I – I think so," Jen managed to say between gasps, so consumed by the rough fucking she was getting. She was close.

"But you'll still let me fuck you, right?"

"Uhhh – I don't – I don't know about that."

David could tell Jen was about to cum. He savagely pounded her, grinding his thick cock against her g-spot, and at the same time roughly squeezing her nipples between his fingers. Jen cried out and her body tensed as she came.

Jen collapsed on David's chest. He continued to fuck her with long, slow strokes. After a few minutes Jen felt her passion begin to build again. "God, he fucks so good," she thought.

Seeming to read her mind, David asked again, "You'll still let me fuck you, right?"

Jen felt pleasure tingle through her body. David made her feel so good. But she didn't answer, unsure of what to say, and not wanting to betray Michael further.

David inwardly smiled. She didn't have to answer, he could tell by her body movements that he could have her whenever he wanted. That was a good thing, because Jen was the sexiest girl he had ever met, and he loved fucking her, even more now since sex with his wife Sarah was getting boring.

Jen got home late that evening. Michael was waiting for her in bed.

"Hi, I'm sorry I'm so late, it ran longer at work than I thought it would," she lied. "I'm just going to take a quick shower." Jen quickly undressed, and closed the bathroom door behind her.

Michael got out of bed and took Jen's clothes out of the hamper. He brought her blouse up to his nose. He thought he could smell David's cologne. He inspected her stockings. They were worn around the knees. Then he picked up her panties. He ran his fingers along the silky lace. The crotch was wet. He assumed Jen had let David cum in her again.
Like Reply
Jen wasn't on birth control. Michael knew she preferred using the rhythm method. The pill made her gain weight. He didn't mind. During her safe times of the month, she let him cum inside her. When she was fertile, he used a condom, or more often, he pulled out.

But Michael knew this wasn't the safe time of the month for Jen. It wasn't her most fertile time either, but it was definitely risky. "Wasn't she worried about getting pregnant?" he thought.

Michael felt jealous and hurt. "David's got a bigger dick than me, he fucks her better," he thought. "She prefers him to me. Maybe she loves him. She lets him fuck her whenever she wants, and lets him cum inside her. Maybe she's only with me because David married another woman. Maybe she's hoping he'll get her pregnant, and she can use the baby to get David to leave Sarah and marry her."

Michael felt terrible. He loved Jen. She was perfect. Her blonde hair, her Cover-Girl good looks. Her breasts were perfect. Her stomach was flat and her ass so tight. And her legs were amazing. So long and shapely, so smooth they looked like they were air-brushed.

He loved her, and didn't want to lose her. But he was losing her. She preferred David to him in bed.

He found himself breathing hard. For some reason, the thought of Jen with David turned him on. He despised himself for these feelings. How could Jen fucking another guy turn him on? But it did.

Disgusted with himself, Michael reached down and pulled out his hard cock. He began to masturbate. He closed his eyes and remembered the DVD of Jen and David. He remembered David fondling Jen's breasts, and tracing his fingers along the lace of her thigh highs. He remembered Jen eagerly returning David's kisses. He remembered Jen's heels digging into David's muscular ass as he fucked her. In moments Michael came, ejaculating into a tissue.

He got into bed. He was conflicted, jealousy and hurt mixing with excitement and arousal. But he knew one thing. He loved Jen.

Jen got into bed and snuggled into Michael's waiting arms. "I'm sorry I'm so late," she said again.

"That's okay," Michael replied. He kissed her gently on the lips. "I really love you. Do you love me?"

Jen hugged Michael even tighter. "Of course I do."

Michael reached behind him, and pulled out a small box. He opened it, revealing the diamond engagement ring inside.

"Jen, will you marry me?"
Like Reply
Aroused by Cheating Pt. 02

Chapter 5

"Let me see the ring," Sarah said. Beaming, Jen lifted her left hand. "Oh my god, that's a huge rock!"

Smiling, Michael said, "Come on, here's our train." The two couples boarded the DC Metro. They were on their way to a party, which was being held to celebrate Michael and Jen's engagement. They were taking the subway because traffic was so bad into the city.

"David, did you see the size of the diamond Michael gave Jen?" Sarah asked her husband. "It's huge!"

David smiled and nodded. But he silently said to himself, "I know what Jen wished was huge." As he thought this, David's eyes locked on Jen's, and she flushed. He smiled, knowing they were both thinking the same thing.

As the train filled with passengers, Jen and David were separated from Michael and Sarah. They were just a few feet apart, but separated by other people. Jen and Michael could see each other's faces, but not much else. David reached down and fingered Jen's engagement ring. "Oh, baby, this is so big," he teased. "Does it get you off?"

Jen started to scowl at David, but then she remembered that Michael could see her, and she didn't want to have to explain later why she was pissed at David. Forcing a smile on her face, Jen said, "Shut up, jerk. Can't you be happy for me? I'm getting married."

David moved his hand from Jen's hand to her thigh. The train was so crowded no one could see what he was doing. He traced her garter strap along the soft material of her skirt. "Oh, I'm happy, very happy," he said with a devilish smile. "Now I get to screw another man's fiancée – and soon, his wife."

"That's not going to happen," Jen said, and she tried to push David's hand away. But he resisted, and she couldn't push him away too forcibly without alerting Michael and Sarah that something was wrong. David recognized her predicament, and pressed his advantage. He moved his hand under Jen's mini-skirt, and began drawing circles on her thigh. His hand continued its upward movement until it touched the bare skin above her stocking tops, and Jen almost jumped out of her heels when his fingers grazed her panties.

"You're wet," he observed, and she knew he was right. She had managed to stay away from David since getting engaged. She so wanted to be faithful to Michael. But that was her mind talking. Her body was taking control now, and it longed to be roughly fucked by a big cock. She loved Michael, but he couldn't give her body what it needed.

"Don't tease me," she pleaded.

Still grinning, David edged his finger inside Jen's panties, and touched her clit. "Oh, I'm sorry, am I teasing you?"

"You jerk!" Jen said angrily. No longer caring what Michael and Sarah might see, she roughly pushed David away. Luckily, the train was so full that they didn't see anything. Jen kept her distance from David for the rest of the trip, but his teasing had made the ache in her pussy almost unbearable. Despite that, she promised herself that she would stay away from David at the party.

When the train finally reached their stop, Michael quickly made his way to his new fiancée, and asked if everything was okay. Jen assured him that everything was fine. Michael glanced at Jen's chest. Her nipples were so erect that they were almost visible through her sheer camisole and blouse. Anger boiled through him as he knew what David had done. With self contempt, though, he felt himself stiffening at the thought of David feeling up his fiancée.

Michael stayed excited throughout the party, and he rushed Jen to bed as soon as they got home. But he was so excited he came after only a few strokes.

Michael rolled off Jen and fell asleep. Their lovemaking had been even worse than usual, leaving her even more sexually unsatisfied. With a quivering finger, Jen reached down and began to play with herself. She needed some relief, even though she knew it wouldn't be enough.

Chapter 6

Jen nervously looked around, and then quickly stepped into the store. She didn't want to be seen by anyone she knew. She shyly looked around at the offerings, and then saw what she wanted. She walked towards the rear of the sex store and looked at all the different dildos on sale.

She needed to find a solution to her situation. She wanted to be faithful to Michael. She was beginning to hate David. He was being a real jerk and treated her like she was his sex toy. She probably deserved it, but she was determined to never see him again.

But her body ached. Michael was wonderful, but he just couldn't give her what she needed sexually. It wasn't just his size. He wasn't a good lover, and Jen was resigned that he never would be.

She needed satisfaction, to be roughly fucked by a big cock. She decided to get a dildo. She had never had one, but at this point she was open to anything.

Jen quickly found two she liked. They were both thick, and long. One was white, and the other black. She had never been with a black man, but she knew the rumors.

"I recommend the black one," said a voice behind her. Jen was startled and almost jumped out of her heels. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Jen looked around and saw an older white man. It was the salesman she had seen behind the counter when she had entered the store. He was overweight and had greasy hair, and his face was scarred by acne.

"White girls – especially blondes like you – seem to be really into that. It's a popular fantasy. Y'know, black on blonde?"

Jen couldn't believe the nerve of this man. She wanted to run out of the store..

"And black guys are supposed to have a lot in that department," the man continued, gesturing at the large black dildo. "Of course, I'm not bad myself."

Oh my god, is this disgusting old man hitting on me? Before Jen could reply, the man said, "Y'know, we just got in some new movies. Good ones. I could put one on, if you want to sample it."

"Uh, no, that's okay. I have to go. I'll just buy this." Jen reached for her purse, but then quickly realized that in her nervousness she had left it in her car. "Oh, damn, I don't have my purse."

"That's okay," the man quickly said, a smile growing on his face. He reached out and put a hand on her shoulder. "We can work something out." Jen was stunned that the man was so bold to touch her. Is he propositioning me? The man took Jen's silence as permission to touch her. His hand traced down her back and then onto her ass. He squeezed it.

Jen pulled away. "Don't touch me."

"You can have the dildo," the man continued. "Just pull up your skirt, and let me see if you're really a natural blonde."

"You're crazy, I'm leaving."

Jen turned to leave but the man grabbed her arm. He gestured to her tits. "Come on babe, I can tell you want it."

Jen was shocked when she looked down. Her nipples were rock hard and were pushing through her bra and blouse. She abruptly realized that she was aroused. Oh my god, this disgusting man is turning me on. Again, the man took Jen's silence as permission to touch her. He moved toward her and pressed his crotch against her leg. He was hard. "This is what you've done to me, baby." He pressed harder against her. "I told you I was big. That's what you like, isn't it?" The fat man squeezed Jen's ass. "Man, you're tight." With his other hand he cupped one of her tits. Fondling her over her clothes wasn't good enough for him, so he expertly unbuttoned Jen's blouse and unsnapped her bra, and began groping her naked breasts.

His hands on her naked flesh snapped her out of her trance, and she pushed the man away. She ran from the store. She jumped into her car and drove away as fast as she could. It was only after she was a few miles away did she pulled over to catch her breath. She re-snapped her bra and buttoned her blouse, and then looked at herself in the rear view mirror. What am I becoming? Do I have 'I'm horny' plastered across my forehead?

Her pussy throbbed, and her nipples were still rock hard. With shame she realized the fat man had aroused her. Oh god, I so need a good fucking. She looked around her. No one was around. She unbuttoned her jeans and slipped her hand inside. She closed her eyes and fantasized about the fat ugly man fucking her with his big thick cock.
Like Reply
Chapter 7

"Good evening, madam," the doorman said as he opened the door. Jen could feel him looking down her dress as she walked into the restaurant. She had worn a sexy dress for Michael because they were celebrating his birthday. It was snug and short, and cut daringly low in the front, exposing the swell of her small, perky breasts.

It was very crowded inside, but the sea of people seemed to part as she came through. Jen felt the eyes of every man on her. She flushed. Male attention never failed to turn her on, but the tingling that was starting to form between her legs wasn't welcome. She hadn't seen David since the party and, even more importantly, hadn't been screwed by a big cock since before her engagement. She was faithful, but also sexually frustrated. Especially after what happened in the sex store, the last thing she wanted was more sexual stimulation to add to her frustration.

Jen asked the hostess if Michael had arrived yet, but he hadn't. The girl said she could wait in the bar.

The bar was very crowded and smoky, but a number of guys offered Jen their seats. Jen politely declined and stood among the sea of people. Despite all the people waiting for drinks, the bartender immediately appeared and took her order, mixing a Cosmopolitan. He tried to make conversation but Jen just politely smiled. Jen reached into her purse, but a man put his hand over hers and offered the bartender a twenty. Looking disappointed, the bartender took the man's money.

Jen glanced behind her and was disappointed when she saw it wasn't Michael.

"Please, let me buy your drink," he said. "I'm Jacques."

"Thank you, Jacques, but that's not necessary."

"Please, I insist."

"Well – alright," Jen finally agreed. The bar was so crowded that they were practically touching. With her skimpy dress, Jen was even more aware of his presence. Jacques was broad shouldered and ruggedly handsome, with a dark complexion and piercing eyes. He towered over her, and his lean, muscular body practically rippled under his expensive designer suit. His intense eyes beheld her with frank desire and the tingling between her legs intensified. Where was Michael?

"Are you here alone?"

"For the moment," Jen said hesitantly as she took a sip of her drink. "I'm waiting for my fiancée."

Jacques boldly took Jen's left hand in his. "Ah, what a lovely engagement ring. I can see your fiancée loves you very much. But until he arrives, would you allow me to enjoy your company?"

Jen was taken by Jacques's charismatic presence. He was clearly French, and had a captivating French accent. She nodded her assent, and sipped again at her drink. Jacques didn't release her hand. Instead, he caressed it. Blushing, Jen pulled her hand away.

"You haven't told me your name."

"Jen."

"Jen. Short for Jennifer, no? What a classic, lovely name. It's truly a pleasure to meet you, Jennifer."

Jen blushed again. She was taken by his old world gallantry, and she loved his accent. "So, what do you do?"

"I'm just here for the day. I'm a buyer for Neiman Marcus. I travel all over the world and purchase the finest women's clothing for sale in the stores."

"Wow," Jen said, genuinely impressed. "I never would have thought a man would be in charge of buying women's clothing for Neiman Marcus."

"I like to think I've got a good eye for quality. For example, the dress you're wearing is lovely, and of very high quality." As he said this, Jacques traced his fingers along the spaghetti strap running along Jen's otherwise bare shoulders. Jacques's touch made Jen tingle.

"Excuse me," Jen heard, as a man pushed his way to the bar. Like dancing in a ballroom, Jacques smoothly slid an arm around Jen and pulled her to him to create a space for the man. Their bodies were pressed together and Jacques rested his hand on her back. Soon he was lightly caressing her back. Their eyes met, and she blushed as she realized that Jacques's dancing fingers easily confirmed to him that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Another man pushed to the bar, and she found herself moving even closer to Jacques so they were almost in an embrace. Her hand was on his chest and when she looked up their lips almost brushed. "This bar is so welcoming, no? It brings people together," Jacques joked.

They laughed together, easing some of the tension of the moment. It was hard to talk being so close, so she just stayed pressed against Jacques while he rubbed her back. She decided Jacques's caresses were harmless, and she didn't want to make a scene since he seemed like a nice guy. She glanced around and saw that many men were looking at her. They were probably marveling at how easy she appeared to be. The thought made her shiver with excitement.

The bar was getting even more crowded, and suddenly Jen felt a hand on her behind and realized the man behind her was copping a feel. Wedged between the man and Jacques as she was, Jen couldn't get away. The man fondled Jen's ass. Jen felt helpless because she didn't want to make a scene. The man's hands moved lower and she could feel him begin to work under her dress. She pushed into Jacques trying to get away and she felt a huge hard-on pressing into her stomach. She realized that in trying to get away from the creep behind her she was rubbing into Jacques's cock, but she didn't have any choice. Jen didn't have any good options. So there she was, Jacques caressing her back, another groping her ass and trying to work under her dress, and she rubbing against Jacques's hard-on.

And Jen was completely aroused by it all. She felt so naughty. The man behind her had to stop groping her to take his drinks, but when he turned to leave the bar it just pushed her into Jacques's arms and she felt his hand slide to her side, almost touching her breast. Jen was stuck because another man immediately pushed to the bar. Suddenly she was holding her breath as she felt Jacques's fingers edged across her side. Soon he was softly caressing the side of her breast. Her dress was so snug and sheer it felt like he was touching her bare skin. As he did this, his gaze never left Jen's eyes, daring her to object. For some reason, in that moment, caught in Jacques's intense, charismatic presence, she wasn't able to object.

Finally the crowd thinned, and she peeled away from Jacques's embrace. Jen's heart was thudding. Her nipples were rock hard and not only did they push through the thin material of her dress, her aroused areolas were almost visible as well. She downed the rest of her Cosmo and Jacques quickly ordered her another. Jen drank that one quickly as well and then excused herself. She headed to the bathroom, and was tempted to run out the door.

Inside the bathroom she leaned against the wall and took a deep breath. What am I doing? Am I that easy? She was engaged, and wanted to remain faithful. Girl, get a grip! God, she was so aroused. Her nipples were throbbing and her pussy was soaked.

She wasn't going to run, she resolved to herself. She couldn't run whenever some man hit on her. She needed to control herself, and deal with the situation. Anyway, Michael would be here soon. She fixed her dress and adjusted her stockings. With a quivering hand she touched up her lipstick.

Jacques was waiting right where she'd left him and even managed to hold a seat for her. On the bar waiting for her was another Cosmo.

Jen said she would rather stand, but Jacques insisted. Jen finally relented because her heels were beginning to hurt, but she was worried about how she could sit on the high bar stool. She pulled the dress down, but it rose again when she crossed her legs. Jacques openly stared down her dress. Then he noticed her stocking tops, which peaked out under her hiked up dress. He leaned forward and rested his hand on her leg while they talked.

As they spoke Jacques inched his hand up her leg and then lingered just below the hemline of her skirt. His fingers slowly traced circles on the lacy stocking tops peeking out from under her hemline. Jen looked down at Jacques's hand on her thigh, and then back at him. She didn't know why she wasn't stopping him. "Are you in charge of buying lingerie, too?" she finally said, a slight scowl on her face.

Jacques smiled. "I'm a connoisseur of all fine clothing, including lingerie. I'd love to see what else you're wearing."

Jen couldn't believe his boldness. Jacques reminded her of David. They were both so bold and forward. They were different, too. David was gruff and in-your-face, Jacques smooth and debonair. But in the end, they were very similar. They both took what they wanted. They didn't ask. They just took it.

Jen imagined what it would be like to go to bed with Jacques. Would his refined manner make him different from David? She imagined what it would be like, to hear him call her a slut and a whore with his refined, accented French voice. The wicked thought made her shiver.

"Are you cold?" Jacques asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"No," Jen quickly said, embarrassed. "Just thinking about something."

"That's good," Jacques said as he stroked Jen's bare shoulder. "If you were cold, I'd be honor bound to offer you my coat, but it would pain me if you covered up your lovely shoulders."

Jen blushed. "Remember, I'm spoken for, and my fiancée will be here soon." To emphasize the point, she held up her left hand, showing him her engagement ring.

Jacques edged closer to Jen, pretending to study the ring. Jen felt his hand-on pressing into her thigh.

Butterflies flew through her stomach. She was soaking. It was all she could do to stop from shuddering. She reached for the Cosmo and took a drink, to calm herself. "You're very sure of yourself, aren't you?"

"I'm just admiring your ring." Jacques again took Jen's hand in his, feigning innocence. "As I said, it's beautiful." He then gently but firmly led Jen's hand to her thigh, and then slightly repositioned himself so his hard-on pressed against her hand. "It's huge," he said, smiling.

Jen flushed as her hand touched Jacques's crotched. He felt huge, and incredibly hard. Her heart was beating wildly, and she felt short of breath. "You're bad," she said, looking away to avoid his intense stare.

Jacques put his hands up in a mock surrender. "My dear Jennifer, your words cut me to the core. Let me assure you, I was referring to your diamond."

Jen laughed, quickly withdrawing her hand from Jacques's crotch. Her body relaxed slightly. Jacques took advantage of the moment and brought his hand back to Jen's knee, moving quickly under her skirt. Jen caught her breath as she felt his hand move higher. She shivered when his fingers touched her bare thigh above her stockings. His fingers were just scant inches from her pussy and there was no doubt in her mind he could feel the moist heat emanating from there. Her nipples were already like beacons through her dress. She didn't have the will to push his hand away.

Oh my God, what am I doing? Jen thought, feeling Jacques's fingers inch higher up her thigh under her skirt. She squeezed her legs together to stop his advance. Jacques smiled and leaned over, whispering into her ear, "Come with me. My office is close by." His bold proposition coupled with his hot breath in her ear sent a thrilling chill down her spine.

Tell him no, she silent urged herself. Slap his face and tell him no. But instead, she found herself weakly saying, "My fiancée will be here soon."

On cue, her cell phone rang. Finally, Michael is calling. Her phone was in her purse, and her purse was on the floor. She leaned over to pick it up, and as she did she had to uncross her legs. Jen almost gasped when she felt Jacques's hand move farther up her dress. They were so close together in the crowded bar that no one could see what he was doing. As Jen opened her phone and said, "Hi, Michael, is that you?," Jacques's fingers touched her naked pussy. She hadn't worn panties because the dress was so tight, and because it was Michael's birthday and she knew he found it exciting when she went panty-less.
Like Reply
She saw Jacques smile with approval. She felt his fingers probe along her hairless pussy lips. She tried to squeeze her legs together, but Jacques was insistent. She didn't want to make a scene with Michael on the phone, so she found herself being fingered by another man as she talked to her fiancée.

"I'm at the bar," she said, as she felt Jacques run his fingers between her pussy lips.

"I mean, uhhh" – Jen bit her lip to stifle a moan as Jacques stuck a finger into her – "I mean, the bar in the restaurant."

"No, I'm okay, I ahhh god" – Jen moaned involuntarily as Jacques found her clit – "Where are, uhhh, where are" – Jen gripped Jacques's arm, trying to get him to stop – "Where are you?"

Jacques smiled mischievously at Jen's situation and discomfort. He stuck another finger into her, and thumbed her clit while stroking her pussy. "Ahhh – I mean – uhhh – that's" – Jen could barely speak as Jacques continued to finger her – "That's too bad."

"What – ahhh --- what?" Jen asked, finding it hard to concentrate under Jacques's assault. She clenched her eyes shut, trying without success to ignore what Jacques was doing to her. "The – ahhh – what? The Ritz?" she said between gasps. "Room – uhhh -- 403?"

She pushed harder against Jacques's arm but he wouldn't stop. God, he's going to make me cum! She knew she had to get off the phone. "Ok, I will, bye," she blurted, and then slapped the phone closed. She couldn't let a stranger made her cum in the middle of a crowded bar. She squeeze her thighs together as tight as she could, and pushed against him again. "Please stop," she pleaded. "Please."

Jacques relented, and withdrew his hand. He wiped his wet fingers on a napkin. Jen's heart pounded. She took a few minutes to catch her breath.

"That was really mean," she finally said.

Jacques smiled, but didn't answer directly. Instead he asked, "I take it your fiancée won't be joining you this evening?"

Jen shook her head. "Something came up at work. He's running to catch a plane to New York."

Jacques's smile grew even larger. "So, he won't be home until at least tomorrow."

Jen didn't answer. Her heart pounded in her chest. Jacques had almost made her cum. She had been on the very brink when she forced him to stop. Her body burned with desire.

"What did your fiancée mean, about the Ritz?"

Jen found it hard to continue the conversation. "It's his birthday today," she managed to say.

Jacques's face lit up in understanding. "Ah. I see. And your fiancée reserved a room at the Ritz, so, after dinner, you could continue to help him celebrate his birthday? Room 403?"

Jen nodded, not meeting Jacques's gaze. She knew where this was headed, and was afraid of what she might do. "Run!" she thought to herself. "You can't do this! It's Michael's birthday, you can't do this!"

"And he told you this, why? To cancel the reservation?"

Jen hesitated, but finally shook her head. "It's too late to cancel. He asked me to pick up some things he left in the room."

Jacques grinned. He returned his hand to Jen's knee. "It would be a terrible thing to waste a reservation at the Ritz Carlton."

Jen covered Jacques's hand with hers, stopping his advance. "Please," she begged with her last remaining strength. She didn't have the willpower to stop this from happening, but maybe Jacques would do the right thing. "I'm engaged. We're getting married next month."

"Jennifer, I would never think of forcing myself on you, or doing anything you did not want," he said soothingly. He offered his arm. "I'm simply offering to escort you to your hotel room. I would hate for you to be accosted by any of the men here at the bar, all of whom are eyeing you hungrily."

Jen couldn't move. She didn't believe Jacques, of course, but she felt paralyzed. Her body was on fire. She needed it so bad. Long moments passed by. Finally, Jen felt herself sliding off the bar stool. But it was like an out of body experience. It wasn't her sliding off the stool, it was someone else, someone who looked just like her. Like a spirit hovering above the crowd, she saw herself tentatively take Jacques's arm. She watched herself being lead out of the bar by Jacques, nervously looking around and hoping she wouldn't see anyone she knew.

Despite her glances around the room, she never saw her fiancée Michael hiding in the crowd, watching her every move.
Like Reply
Aroused by Cheating Pt. 03

Chapter 8

Jacques closed the door to Room 403, and immediately took Jen into his arms. Jen guiltily thought of her fiancée Michael. It was his birthday, but instead of celebrating with him, she was about to give herself to another man. But those thoughts were all but forgotten as Jacques pressed his lips against hers, as he eagerly probed her mouth with his tongue.

Jen had already made her decision to sleep with Jacques when she left the bar with him. Even before going to the bar Jen had been horny with pent-up sexual frustration. Jacques had added fuel to the fire, almost fingering her to an orgasm at the bar. Self-incrimination would come later. For now, she needed Jacques to put out the fire burning in her body.

Jacques reached behind Jen and unzipped her dress. Jen almost pulled away as Jacques slipped the spaghetti straps off her shoulders, but instead she let her dress fall to the floor. She blushed as Jacques stepped back and hungrily leered at her young, tight body. "My god Jennifer, you're perfect," he said admiringly. Then he pulled her to him again, his lips on hers, his hands moving to cup her small, perfect breasts. Jen couldn't help notice the large bulge in his pants, pressing against her flat stomach.

Jacques gently pushed Jen onto the bed. He quickly undressed, a confident smile on his face. He had a lean, muscular body. Jen's pulse quickened as he hooked his fingers in his briefs. They were already tented with his hard-on, but she found herself holding her breath as he began pushing the briefs down his legs. Jen almost gasped when she saw his cock. It was the thickest she had ever seen. Maybe not as long as David's, but long enough, and so thick. And he was uncircumcised, something she'd never experienced. She shivered excitedly from the sight of him, and then blushed in embarrassment as David smiled knowingly at her.

Jacques joined Jen on the bed, and his technique was incredible. He spent time on all her erogenous zones. Her breasts, neck, and inner thighs. His lips were soft and he knew how to kiss. He drove her wild by flicking his tongue in her ear, and caressing between her ass cheeks. Her body was on fire when he finally made it to her pussy. Jen kept herself bare from her asshole to her clit, with just a thin trimmed bush above her pussy. Jacques licked the extremely sensitive hairless patch of soft skin between her asshole and pussy. It drove her out of her mind.

When his tongue finally found her pussy lips she thought she would pass out. He licked up and down, over and over, each time his tongue just barely flickering over her clit. He teased her for what seemed like forever. She moaned with lustful joy when he finally mounted her.

His cock was so thick that, even though she was wetter than she had ever been, it still took long minutes for him to fully penetrate her. But then he was like an animal. He pounded her with his huge cock, driving her practically through the bed. Her first orgasm came fast, and it seemed to never let up. For twenty minutes, waves of orgasmic pleasure shot through her body.

Jacques had incredible staying power. Finally, though, she sensed he was close to cumming. His muscular body tensed and rippled, and his huge cock seemed to get even bigger and harder. With her final shreds of self control, she said, "Jacques -- this isn't a good time for me -- pull out, okay?"

Jacques was too lost in passion to respond. He continued his frantic pumping, getting closer and closer to cumming and shooting his potent seed into Jen's fertile womb.

Jen couldn't allow that. It was her most fertile time of the month. "Cum in my mouth, Jacques," she urged him. "I want to taste you. I want to swallow all of you."

Jacques still didn't answer. He seemed to be in a trace, with his eyes clenched shut. Jen felt his body tense; she knew he was about to cum. "Cum on my face, Jacques!" she urged frantically, doing her best to entice him to pull out. "I want you to fuck my face, and then cum all over me, I want you to, please, pull out and cum all over my face and hair, please!"

But it didn't work. With a loud groan, Jacques's muscular body tensed, and he started cumming. "NO JACQUES NO!" Jen screamed as she felt the first spurts of his sperm shoot into her. "NO JACQUES PULL OUT! PULL OUT!" she frantically screamed.

Jen's screams broke Jacques out of his lustful trace. Looking surprised and alarmed, he pulled out, but the damage was already done.

"Oh no, oh no," Jen wailed, knowing Jacques had shot gallons of his fertile seed into her before pulling out. As if to prove the point, Jacques's sperm gushed out of her as she hurried to the bathroom. She quickly took a shower and did her best to clean Jacques's sperm from her pussy. But she couldn't get it all out, or even most of it. He had cum so much.

The next evening, Jen anxiously waited for Michael to get home from his business trip. She wore the Valentine's day bustier (she had dry cleaned it after her dalliance with David), stockings and stiletto heels. After what happened with Jacques the night before, she needed her fiancée to make love to her and cum inside her.

Jen pulled Michael to bed as soon as he got home. "What's the occasion?" he asked as he ran his hands along the silky fabric of her bustier, cupping his fiancée's perfect breasts.

"I missed you so much," Jen whispered into his ear as she guided him inside her.

"What about a condom?" Michael asked.

"Don't worry about that," she assured him.

"But this is your risky time of the month."

"It's okay, we're getting married soon."

Michael was hard, but Jen was afraid he might go soft like he had recently. She rubbed her legs over his, knowing her fiancée liked to feel the silky nylon of her stockings. Then she scrapped her stiletto heels down the back of his legs, knowing how much he loved that. When Michael began to cum, she wrapped her arms and legs around him, ensuring he ejaculated inside her. Michael pulled out and went to the bathroom. After he closed the bathroom door, Jen reached down and felt between her pussy lips. As she feared, Michael didn't cum very much (he never did).

Two weeks later, Jen got home from the drug store. Nervously holding the small paper bag, she went into the bathroom. With dread she ran the test twice, but she already knew what the stick would say.

She left the bathroom and found Michael sitting at the kitchen table, reading the newspaper. She leaned into him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Honey?" she asked tentatively.

Michael looked up from the newspaper, into his fiancée's beautiful face. It looked like she was about to cry. "Jen, what's wrong?"

She showed him the test stick. "I'm pregnant," she said, tears falling down her cheeks.

Michael's face lit up in joy, and he took his fiancée into his arms. "Oh honey, this is wonderful news! Don't cry, we're getting married next month, no one will even notice. I'm the luckiest man in the world. I'm marrying the greatest, most beautiful girl in the world, and we're having a baby."

Jen forced a smile, and hugged Michael back. She loved him so much. "Please god," she silently prayed. "Let the baby be his." But she remembered how much Jacques had cum, so much more than Michael. She remembered how Jacques had penetrated her so deeply, much deeper than Michael's smaller penis could ever hope to reach. And Michael was a day later.
Like Reply
Chapter 9

"So what's up?" David asked, sliding into the booth. "You haven't asked me to lunch in a long time. You've finally forgiven me over the subway thing? You know I was just --"

"I'm pregnant," Jen said abruptly.

Jen's news threw David for a loop. "Wow," he said, his face showing the shock he felt. Then he forced a smile. "Well, that's great. Sooner than I expected, but what the hell. Congrats, to both you and Mike."

Jen looked down at her lap. David saw the anxiety and uncertainty in her face, and understanding came to him. "Wait a minute," he said slowly. "Mike's not the father?"

Jen looked up at David, and shook her head.

David's eyes grew wide. Then he thought of something else. He grew excited at the thought. "Is it mine?"

Jen looked surprised, but then realized it was a fair question. The realization made her feel like a cheap tramp. She shook her head again. "No," she said in a low voice, not wanting the people around them to hear. "I met someone in a bar. It was a one night stand."

David tried to hide his disappointed. He would've loved to knock Jen up. He shrugged, trying to hide his disappointment and hurt feelings. "So, why are you telling me this? Why aren't you speaking to Mr. One-Night-Stand?"

It was Jen's turn to be shocked. "Will you please stop acting like a jerk, and be my friend? I'm in trouble. I need help."

David paused, trying to control his anger. Jen hadn't returned his calls since the engagement party. Now she goes and gets herself knocked up by a complete stranger. If she wanted to fuck around, why hadn't she called him? He was pissed at her, and he wanted to take it out on her. But this wasn't the time, not if he ever wanted to get into her pants again.

"Okay, okay," he said in a softer voice, forcing himself to sound reasonable. "I'm sorry. Does Mike know?"

"Yes. He thinks it's his."

"Are you're sure he's not?"

Jen looked down at her lap again. "Yes, pretty sure," she said. She looked up at David. "What should I do? You know how I feel about abortion."

David studied Jen. Her eyes were red, her hair tussled. She wasn't wearing any makeup, and she wore simple jeans, a white blouse and flats. Despite all this, she was still smoking hot. Even the most basic jeans couldn't hide Jen's shapely ass and long legs, and the material of her plain white blouse was thin enough to barely reveal the lace patterns of her bra. Catching a glimpse of her bra reminded him how perfectly shaped her tits were. Her being pregnant didn't bother him. If anything, it was a turn-on. He felt himself getting hard. The thought of fucking a pregnant Jen, her stomach big with a baby inside, her tits swollen, really turned him on.

"I think you should go ahead and have the baby," David said. "Let Mike keep thinking it's his."

"Really?" Jen said, her face brightening. "Isn't it terrible not to tell him the truth?"

"He's happy, right? Telling him would be worst, because no matter what happened after that, he wouldn't be happy, and neither would you. Listen, this happens all the time. It doesn't have to ruin your lives. Mike thinks it's his baby. Let him keep thinking that. No one gets hurt that way."

Jen felt relieved. She felt like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders. "Okay, well, I guess I'll do that. You're right, telling Mike would only hurt him."

Jen squeezed David's hand. "Thanks, David. You were a real friend today. I'll never forget it."

David smiled, and then accepted a kiss on the cheek from his pretty friend. He silently congratulated himself. He had played this one perfectly. It wouldn't be too long before he'd be sinking his hard cock into her tight pussy again.
Like Reply
Chapter 10

At the same moment David was thinking about how to get Jen in bed, Michael was in his office, watching videos on his computer. He had two videos of Jen now. The first was taken by the private investigator a few months ago, of Jen with David.

The second wasn't nearly as good picture quality, but it was much more exciting. No doubt because he took it himself, just a few weeks ago, while he sat in the closet of Room 403 of the Ritz Carlton as his fiancée allowed another man to have her. He had to rush to beat Jen and her lover to Room 403. The video recorder on his cell phone wasn't great quality, but the closet offered a perfect view of the bed. Even though just a crack in the door he had seen and heard everything.

He couldn't stand seeing Jen with other men. He was going crazy with jealousy. She said she loved him, she agreed to marry him. How could she cheat on him? How could she let a stranger pick her up, and then fuck her, on his birthday of all days?

But a part of him was intoxicated by seeing Jen fuck other men. He didn't know why, he couldn't explain these deviate desires. Often during every day, he'd lock the door of his office and beat off as he watched and re-watched the two videos on his computer.

He knew the baby wasn't his. He felt betrayed. Even worst, she tried to cover her tracks by seducing him the next evening, and making sure he came inside her. She never let him cum inside her, she always insisted on condoms or pulling out. Yet, she let this stranger pick her up and fuck her, and then cum inside her during her most fertile period. He felt completely betrayed by her.

But thinking of Jen with Jacques got him hard again. At these times, when he was aroused, his feelings of betrayal and jealousy intensified his lust, like tossing gasoline on a fire. Checking that his door was locked, he started the video on his computer, and pulled out his penis.

One month later...

Jen closed the door as she walked into her old bedroom. She was staying the night in her parent's house, and they had all just gotten back from the rehearsal dinner. Mike was at a hotel. He wouldn't see his bride again until the next day, at their wedding.

Jen looked at herself in the mirror. She wasn't showing yet, thank goodness. She wanted to look good for Michael tomorrow in her wedding dress.

She was so horny. Her hormones were going crazy. She wasn't feeling morning sickness yet. But her hormones were making her more horny than usual. She had read that might happen. Sex with Michael hadn't improved, but she loved him more than she ever thought she could love a man. She was going crazy with sexual need and frustration, but she told herself it would get better once her hormones returned to normal.

Watching herself in the mirror, like watching someone on TV, she unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall, then moved her hand over her breast. She traced a finger over her bra, following the lace patterns. Then she drew a circle around her nipple. Her nipple responded and stiffened underneath the bra.

She pulled up her short skirt, and slipped one hand inside her panties, letting the other roam freely. She caressed her breasts while her other hand explored inside her panties. She continued watching herself in the mirror, fantasizing it was Michael's hands touching her. But that didn't work. Feeling a little guilty, she began fantasizing about anonymous men touching her, men with hard bodies and really big penises. Then she fantasized it was David. It wasn't a sin to fantasize, right? It wasn't cheating. She closed her eyes as she imagined being fucked by David, his long cock penetrating deep inside her, his strong calloused hands roaming all over her body.

The glass window rattled, startling her. She opened her eyes and looked out the window.

It was David.

Jen jumped up and put on her robe. She slid the window open.

"You look amazing." David said, pulling a bit of her robe aside and peering at her bra.

Jen re-closed her robe, and gave David a stern look. "What are you doing here?"

He lifted the bottom of her robe, high enough to reveal her stocking tops.

David leered at her long shapely legs. "God, I've missed you. You're so hot. I have to fuck you one last time, before you get married."

Jen was shocked at his boldness. She thought he understood the benefits part of their relationship was over. She pushed her robe back down.

"You were thinking about me, weren't you?" he asked, opening her robe again.

Jen flushed with embarrassment. David smiled triumphantly, seeing his answer in her face. He reached out and cupped her breasts.

Jen felt the soft squeeze of his fingers on her nipples. She forced herself to step back, away from his grasp, and again closed her robe. "You have to leave. My family is downstairs, and I'm getting married tomorrow."

"Oh, so if we alone, you'd let me fuck you?"

"That's not what I meant."

"I think it is." He leaned in, and kissed her. Jen pushed back, but he was insistent. "You want it as much as me," he said as he kissed her again. "I can tell, you're as horny as hell." David pushed the robe off Jen's shoulders and it fell to the floor.

"One more time, Jen. One more fuck for old time's sake. Think how good it'll feel."

She felt his tongue exploring her mouth. Her thoughts fluttered from panic to arousal and back to panic. Her parents were just downstairs.

David fondled Jen's breasts. He felt her nipples get hard, and he inwardly smiled, knowing he was getting to her. Fucking Jen the night before her wedding would be his greatest conquest so far. Maybe he'd get her to put on her wedding dress, fuck her that way. He imagined Jen walking up the aisle, with dollops of his dried cum scattered all over her wedding dress.

He reached between her legs and pushed a finger into her pussy. Fuck, the bitch is soaking wet! David was pleased to hear Jen moaned as he fingered her. Shit, this is going to be easier than I thought.

"Feel this," David said, pressing his hard-on against her tummy. Then he grabbed Jen's hand and made her cup him. "Did you miss my big cock?"

Jen felt a bolt of excitement rippled through her body as she felt David's crotch. He felt so hard, and so very big. She felt weak-kneed, her pussy burning with desire, her body craving sexual satisfaction. But she couldn't cheat on Michael again, she just couldn't, not on their wedding night of all nights!

"No, David, don't," she protested with the last of her strength, pushing him away.

David smiled, and pulled Jen back. "You want it rough, huh? Okay, I can do that." He unzipped Jen's skirt and roughly pushed it to the floor, then tore off her panties, leaving the pretty bride in just thigh highs and heels. He tossed Jen onto the bed, making the bed rattle loudly against the wall. He pulled off his shirt and unzipped his pants, pulling out his cock.

Jen couldn't help eagerly feasting on David's body. She had almost forgotten how good he looked, so muscular and well defined, and the sight of the thick veins running up the sides of his long, thick shaft made her shiver with anticipation. She had never been able to resist him, and now with her hormones going crazy, her body craved him more than ever.

"Jen, honey," they heard from outside the door. "Are you alright, I thought I heard a noise."

Jen and David both looked towards the door. "Oh my god, it's my mother!" Jen whispered urgently, her face a mixture of relief and disappointment. The sound of her mother's voice brought her back to her senses. "Leave now, or I promise I'll scream."

David almost laughed. "You wouldn't dare," he challenged.

"I swear to god, David, if you don't leave now I'll scream, I'll scream bang!"

David realized she was serious. "Fuck Jen, you'd do that to me, after all our history together?" Then he pointed to his hard cock. "What am I supposed to do about this?"

"Jen, honey, are you okay?" they heard Jen's mom say. Her voice sounded closer, she must be climbing up the stairs, she'd be knocking on the door any second. Jen knew she needed David's cooperation. She didn't have the time to argue with him anymore, she needed him to cooperate that very moment, or she'd get caught with him.

"Okay, okay, okay," Jen whispered urgently to David. "Hide in the closet, and -- and..."

She paused, thinking rapidly, thinking of her options.

"Hide in the closet, and I'll give you a blow job, I'll suck you off."

Jen saw David scowl at her. "That's the best you're going to get!" she hissed in a low voice. "Otherwise, I'm screaming bang!"

They heard footsteps right outside the door. David knew he had no choice. He nodded yes, then disappeared into the closet.
Like Reply
The door knocked. Jen quickly put on her robe and opened the door. "Hi mom," she said, forcing a smile on to her face. "It's alright, I just slipped."

Her mom looked concerned. She softly padded Jen's tummy. "You have to be careful, honey, you're got a precious package growing inside here."

"I know mom," Jen said, trying to sound cheery. "I'm just excited about tomorrow. Goodnight."

Moments later David emerged from the closet, grinning.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," Jen said sarcastically.

"Well, I'd rather fuck you, but I've figured out a way to make a blowjob exciting."

Jen scowled at him. "You've never complained before about getting a blowjob." She motioned for him to sit on the bed. "Come on, let's get this over with."

"Not so fast," David said, sitting on the edge of the bed. "First, lose the robe."

Jen hesitated, then shrugged. What did it matter? He'd seen her body before, they'd been as intimate as two people could be. She untied the robe and let it fall to the floor, then got on her knees between his legs.

"Not so fast I said. Your friends gave you a bustier at your shower, right? Sarah mentioned it. You're wearing it tomorrow, under your wedding dress? Put it on."

Jen glared at David. She knew what he wanted. He wanted to be the first man to touch her in the bustier. To be the first man to have sex with her in it (if a blowjob could be considered sex). To beat Michael to it, to soil it for Michael.

"Come on," David urged her with a wicked smile. "This will go a lot faster if you just do what I say."

Jen realized he was right. Also, she didn't have time to argue with him. Her mother or sister might reappear at any time. She needed to get David out of her bedroom, and she needed to do it quickly.

Shrugging, Jen got to her feet and retrieved the bustier from among her bridal lingerie. It was ivory white and made of expensive silk, flowing with elaborate lace patterns, the classic bridal bustier. She wiggled into it, then began attaching the garter straps to the thigh highs she already wore.

"Not those," David said, shaking his head. "Put on the ones you're going to wear tomorrow."

Jen frowned at David, but they both knew she didn't have time to argue. She took off the black thigh highs she had worn to the rehearsal dinner, then pulled the white nylons up her long shapely legs. The bridal stockings had a very wide lacy stocking top, and she attached them to the straps of the bustier.

"Now the shoes. Put on the shoes you're going to wear tomorrow."

Jen didn't even bother to look at David this time. She found her wedding pumps, covered in ivory white silk and with 3 inch stiletto heels, and slipped them on.

"Nice, very nice," David said approvingly. "Mike is one lucky guy. Too bad he can't fuck you like I can." He snickered. "One more thing. Put on the veil."

Jen hesitated, knowing David was going too far. But he had already been in her bedroom too long. Reluctantly she put on her bridal veil.

When she did, David nodded approvingly again, leering at her. She looked incredible, innocent and slutty at the same time, like a wet dream from the all-time hottest issue of Penthouse. "Come on," he said, opening his legs wide. "You know what to do."

Jen got on her knees and wrapped her hands around his penis. It always amazed her that, even with one hand on top of the other, she still couldn't hold the entire length of his long shaft.

She had never felt him so hard, and it seemed like his penis was pulsating with sexual excitement. She pushed the veil to the side and took him into her mouth, holding his long thick shaft with both hands. Her veil fell back over her face, so she pushed it aside again, behind her ear, hoping it would stay in place. She didn't want it soiled with his pre-cum.

She struggled to take him into her mouth. She had almost forgotten what it was like to go down on such a large cock. How difficult it was. And how exciting it was, too.

She was tempted to finger herself. That's what she used to do with David. She'd finger herself to orgasm, while he fucked her face. But her anger and hatred of him stopped her from doing that. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction, didn't want him to think she was getting any enjoyment from this.

It didn't take David long. Soon he was writhing and bucking on the bed. Jen struggled to keep him in her mouth. Then he tensed, his muscular thighs turning to steel, his ass lifting off the bed, and he came, grunting as his orgasm ripped through his muscular body.

Jen kept her lips locked around the head of David's cock. She intended to swallow all of his jism, she didn't want any of it on her veil or bustier. But David wanted nothing of that. He roughly forced Jen's head off his cock, then he cruelly showered her face, hair, veil and bustier with his thick cum.

"God, you bastard!" Jen cried as she ran to the bathroom. She got a wet towel and did her best to wipe away David's jism from her veil and bustier.

David smiled cruelly. You should have let me fuck you, he thought to himself. Maybe then I would have just shot my cum into you.

He got dressed and moved to the window, ready to leave. He looked over at Jen, tears running down her cheeks, still frantically trying to wash away his seed from her veil and bustier. He almost laughed. He glanced down her long legs. Her stockings were laddered, the runs most pronounced around her knees where she had knelt giving him a blowjob. He reached over to her stash of bridal lingerie. He saw Jen's extra white bridal stockings, the unopened packages neatly stacked in a pile. He grabbed them and stuffed them in his coat. He smiled, knowing Jen would have no choice but to wear the worn stockings under her wedding dress the next day.
Like Reply
Aroused by Cheating Pt. 04

Chapter 11

A few days later ...

Michael rushed to finish his email. He regretted having to work on his honeymoon, but they were trying to close a big deal at work, and he needed to stay in touch.

He looked out the window. Jen, his new wife, was waiting for him at the beach. She looked great in her new string bikini. She was only a little over a month pregnant and she wasn't showing yet.

He saw she was talking to a dark haired man wearing Speedo swim briefs. He couldn't believe how guys wore such bathing suits. They were little more than the size of a woman's bikini bottom.

The man helped Jen pick a snorkel and mask. Michael realized the man must be the guide for their snorkeling trip. Michael watched as the man laughed and chatted with Jen as he helped her adjust the mask. It was clear the man was flirting with his new bride. Michael reached for the binoculars, which the resort provided for bird watching.

The man looked to be about their age, and was tall and deeply tanned, which made sense since he probably spent his days outside giving tours to vacationers. He looked Mexican, which also made sense since they were honeymooning in Cancun. The man was lean and muscular, with a well defined chest, rippled stomach, and arms and legs that looked like they were made out of steel. He had a rugged, outdoorsman look to him, with a smile that showed perfectly white teeth.

But what caught Michael's eye was the man's crotch, and the huge mound formed in his Speedos. The guy looked massively hung, and he clearly liked showing off what he had. As Jen sat on a bench trying on flippers, the man stood in front of her, his crotch just inches from her face. Michael increased the magnification. The Speedos were so tight it was possible to make out the outline of the guy's shaft. Michael focused on Jen's face. She looked a little flushed. Then he focused on her bikini top. Her nipples were erect, clearly protruding through the thin material of her top.

Michael unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis. He wrapped his hand around his shaft. He was able to easily hold his entire penis with his hand, from the base to the tip of this cockhead. Jen could do the same thing, even though her hand was smaller.

What he saw at the beach excited him. It didn't surprise him that Jen was getting hit on. She was too pretty and sexy for it not to happy all the time. What surprised him was how it turned him on so much, how the jealousy of seeing Jen respond to another man made him pant with almost dizzying lust.

As he stroked himself he thought of their wedding reception. During the garter ceremony, he had been surprised to see the runs in Jen's stockings. The runs were at her knees, the type of runs that might happen after kneeling in front of a guy and giving him a blowjob. Later, when he had asked, Jen said she must have torn the stockings while getting dressed. But Michael doubted that. He had noticed spots on Jen's bustier. He couldn't be sure, but they had the smell of cum. Had Jen given David a blowjob, the day of their wedding, maybe while she was getting dressed? Maybe some of his cum splashed onto her bustier? Michael grunted and came into his hand as he imagined Jen in her wedding dress, on her knees in front of David, with his big cock in her mouth.

Michael quickly wiped himself with a tissue. Then he pulled on his swim trunks and hurried to the beach.

The stranger introduced himself as Fernando. "You can get a mask, snorkel and flippers from that locker over there," he said to Michael somewhat dismissively. As Michael walked to the locker, Fernando continued to fuss over Jen's gear, laughing and flirting with her as he did so.

"Fernando, this locker is stuck," Michael said as he struggled to open the door.

"No, it's just a heavy duty door," Fernando said, walking over. He easily opened the door with one hand, the muscles in his arm tensing into hard steel. With a smile planted on his face, he playfully slapped Michael's chest. "You need to work out, amigo." He squeezed Michael's soft biceps as he winked at Jen. "Replace this flab with muscles. After all, you've got a sexy new wife to keep happy."

Fernando laughed like he was joking, but Michael fumed inside. His chest stung where Fernando had slapped him, but he resisted rubbing it. "He's an ass," Michael grumbled as he sat next to Jen to try on his flippers.

"Oh, he was just joking," Jen said as she affectionately squeezed Michael's arm. She squeezed Michael's biceps, just as Fernando had. "You know I think you're perfect just the way you are."

They entered the water to put on their gear. As he struggled to put on his flippers with the waves crashing around him, Michael found himself separated from Jen and Fernando. Michael glanced over to them. Fernando stood close to Jen as he helped her put on her gear. They were almost touching as Fernando adjusted the straps of Jen's mask. Although he couldn't see because they were waist deep in the water, Michael wondered if Fernando was pressing his large bulge against his wife. Michael felt his penis stir from the thought.

As they swam to the reefs, Fernando devoted all his attention to Jen, pointing out undersea vegetation and aquatic life. Fernando and Jen were both stronger swimmers than Michael. At first they all stayed together, Jen often hanging back so Michael could catch up. But as the tour continued and the scenery became more interesting, they began to separate, Jen and Fernando going off to get a better view of rare aquatic life, and Michael trying to catch up.

In the crystal clear water, Michael could see them under water. At times, Fernando would touch Jen's waist to get her attention, sometimes coming perilously close to her ass. Sometimes when they paused to look at something, their legs would touch, Fernando's muscular calves and thighs against Jen's long shapely legs. Once Fernando turned suddenly underwater, and his body pressed up against Jen's, his muscular chest against her breasts, his thick shaft against her thighs.

An hour later they finally emerged from the water. After putting their gear back in the locker, they sat on some beach chairs. Jen looked a little flustered.

Michael's eyes glanced down to her breasts. Her nipples were erect and poking through her bikini top. Had Fernando aroused her?

"So, what are your plans for the rest of the day?" Fernando asked.

"Oh, I don't know," Michael answered. "We don't have anything planned. Sit around the pool, I guess, then go to dinner."

"The best restaurant in Cancun is Baja Salsa," Fernando said confidently. "Off the main drag so you're away from all the tourists, and great food. They always have a live band and dancing."

"That sounds good. What do you think, honey?"

Jen shrugged, not looking at either Michael or Fernando. She seemed distracted. "I don't know. I was thinking of something quiet, maybe even just room service." Then Jen got up. "Come on, honey, let's go back to our hotel room."

"Well, okay," Michael said, a little surprised at his wife's abruptness. He was about to get up when he glanced at Jen's bikini bottoms, which were at eye-level. Michael almost gaped at the sight, because formed in the thin material was a camel toe. There was no doubt, Fernando had aroused his wife.

As Jen started towards the hotel, Michael glanced at Fernando, who smiled at him almost smugly. It was clear Fernando had seen Jen's camel toe as well. Fernando turned to watch Jen as she walked away, his eyes moving from her ass to her long legs, not bothering to hide from Michael his interest in the new bride.

Michael's heart pounded. As he got up to follow Jen, he adjusted his bathing suit so his erection wouldn't show through.

A few hours later, Michael went to the concierge as Jen finished dressing. "My wife and I were thinking of going to Baja Salsa tonight. I was wondering what you thought about the place."

The concierge, an older Mexican man, looked warily at Michael. "Senor, you and your wife are on your honeymoon, no?"

"That's right. Fernando, the dive instructor, recommended the place to us."

The concierge looked even more wary. He glanced around the room to make sure no one could hear. "Please don't let anyone know I said this," he whispered. "Fernando is good friends with the owner, and he could get me fired. But Baja Salsa is for singles, not married couples like you. It is a wild place ... how do you say? A meat market. And Fernando, well ... take my advice, senor, keep Fernando away from your wife. He likes ... well ... he likes married women, if you know what I mean."

Michael nodded slowly, and then gave the concierge a tip. He walked slowly back to their room, his heart pounding. When he opened the door he found Jen, just putting the last touches on her hair and makeup. "I talked to the concierge," he said, butterflies running through his stomach. "He likes Baja Salsa too, he highly recommends it."
Like Reply
Chapter 12

The line to get into Baja Salsa was long, but it was ladies' night (Michael later found out it was always ladies' night there), so they were ushered to the front of the line. Heads turned as they walked in. Jen looked gorgeous, wearing a light sundress. It was held up by thin spaghetti straps, and it ended mid-thigh. She finished the outfit with ankle strap high heels. Under the dress, she wore a strapless bra and lacy silk panties.

They found a table, and immediately a man walked up and asked Jen to dance. A few moments after she declined, another man asked her. "I can't believe how bold these men are," she said to Michael after she declined the second man's invitation. "I mean, I'm wearing a wedding ring, and I'm sitting next to you."

Michael was annoyed too, but intrigued as well. He shrugged, and then after studying the menus for a few minutes, they ordered some food.

Then, in quick succession, two more men asked Jen to dance. Michael and Jen laughed at how ridiculous it was. When yet another man asked Jen to dance, Michael laughed again. "You might as well say yes, honey. I don't think they're going to stop asking until you dance with one of them."

Jen laughed too, and followed the man on to the dance floor. Michael watched them dance a fast number. Then a slow song started, and the man whispered into Jen's ear. Jen shook her head, and then returned to the table.

"What did he say?" Michael asked.

"He asked me to dance a slow song, but I said I needed to get back to you."

As they waited for their food, Michael and Jen danced a fast song, and then a slow one. As they sat down, their food arrived. Jen was going through a part of the pregnancy where she didn't have much of an appetite. It actually felt better for her to move, than sit. So, when another man asked her to dance, Michael said, "Go ahead honey, I'm eating anyway."

Michael watched them dance a fast song, and then another. Gradually they got lost in the crowd. A few more songs passed, and Jen still hadn't returned. Curious, Michael got up and moved through the crowd. Finally he saw Jen. She was dancing with a man, but it wasn't the man she had left with. His throat went dry when he realized the man was Fernando.

The song was a fast one, but Jen and Fernando were dancing slowly. Their bodies were close, almost touching. They seemed deep in conversation, speaking into each other's ear to be heard over the crowd and music. "Maybe they're just talking about that afternoon's dive," Michael thought.

Then Michael watched as Fernando traced a finger along one of Jen's spaghetti straps. Jen stopped him as his finger got closer to the swell of her bosom. Jen shook her head no, and Fernando laughed. He put his arm around her waist and began leading her to the back of the club. Jen stopped him and asked a question. Fernando's answer seemed to reassure her, as she let him lead her to the back of the club.

Michael followed, careful to keep people between them so he couldn't be spotted. They stopped at a wall, and it looked like Jen assumed they would both stand against it and people watch for a little while. Instead, Fernando maneuvered Jen so her back was against the wall, but he stayed in front of her, their bodies almost touching. He lowered his head to hers. It looked like he was whispering into her ear. After a few moments, Jen became agitated. She seemed to speak harshly at Fernando, and she held up her left hand, showing him her wedding ring. Fernando laughed, and again leaned close and whispered into her ear. Jen began looking agitated again, an almost frantic look on her face, like a deer caught in a car's headlights. Michael wondered what was going on, and then realized he hadn't seen Fernando's hands since he cornered Jen against the wall.

Just then, a dancing couple accidentally bumped into Fernando, pushing him aside. Jen seemed to come to her senses, and she quickly walked away. Michael rushed through the crowd to beat his wife to their table.

"Hi honey, where have you been?" Michael asked. "I was getting worried."

"I'm sorry," Jen said, her cheeks flushed. "I really liked the music, I must have lost track of time."

Michael noticed his wife didn't mention being with Fernando, sparking his feelings of jealousy, and also increasing his dark lust. He could tell his wife's nipples were hard, even though her bra and dress. He wondered if her panties were wet. He knew they probably were. The thought made him almost lightheaded with lust.

Their sex that night had been passionate, but brief. Michael was so aroused he came after just a few strokes.

The next morning, Michael's insecurities and feelings of hurt and jealous set in again. But as he thought of how Fernando had flirted with his wife at the dance club, and where his hands had been and what they might have been doing, Michael starting getting turned on again. He checked his email. His boss needed a report, but he could easily have his secretary do it. But then he thought again about Fernando, and what the concierge had said: "Take my advice, senor, keep Fernando away from your wife. He likes married women, if you know what I mean."

With his heart in his throat, Michael called out to his new bride. "Honey, my boss wants me to prepare a report today."

"Oh no," Jen said, wrapping her arms around Michael's neck. "It's our honeymoon. How long will it take?"

"I'm the only one who can do it, because it's in my area," Michael lied. "It'll take me at least until the afternoon."

Jen looked disappointed, and Michael saw his chance. "Hey, I have an idea," he said in a cheery voice. "You liked snorkeling so much yesterday. Why don't we call the dive instructor ... what was his name, Fernando? He can give you another tour today."

"I don't know," Jen said hesitantly, looking to the side to avoid Michael's eyes. "I'm not sure if I liked him that much."

"Oh come on, he was great, and he said there was a sunken ship somewhere. There's probably great snorkeling there, he could take you there."

"Well, I don't know ..." Jen said hesitantly, but Michael thought he could detect a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Honey, I can finish the report faster if you're not in the room. You go get ready, and I'll call the dive shop and set up the tour."

Jen came out of the bedroom a few minutes later. Michael saw she had brushed her blonde hair to a silky glean, and had even put on makeup. He also detected a hint of perfume. She had picked her skimpiest string bikini to wear. All of the bikinis she had bought for their honeymoon showed a lot of skin, but on this one, the triangles covering her breasts were a tad smaller. The bikini was better suited for a day lounging around the pool, not going snorkeling.

Michael pretended not to notice how Jen had dolled herself up. He kept his eyes on his computer, pretending to work. Jen, for her part, moved quickly through their room, seemingly hoping her husband wouldn't notice how she had fixed her hair or put on makeup.

Michael got the binoculars out and watched Fernando help Jen onto his boat. Apparently, they needed to sail to the sunken ship. Fernando was shirtless, but wasn't wearing the Speedos. Instead, he wore loose shorts.

The next four hours were misery for Michael. He couldn't stop imagining what Fernando might be doing to his new bride. Was he kissing her, at that very moment? Was he fondling her breasts? Was he fucking her? Or maybe his cock had already been inside her, and now he was in her mouth, getting hard again for another go at her recently married pussy.

He beat off repeatedly. He'd cum, and then regret and self-loathing would set in. Then he'd think about what Fernando might be doing with Jen (or watch one of the videos of Jen with David or Jen with Jacques, or think about Jen's laddered stockings at their wedding reception, or about the smell of cum on her bridal bustier), and he'd get aroused, and beat off again.

Around 1, Michael saw the boat return. Fernando helped Jen off the boat, and then said something to her. Jen shook her head no, then starting walking to their room.

Michael thought for a moment, then made a quick decision. He quickly wrote a note and left it on the desk. He grabbed his camcorder then hid in the closet, making sure to leave a gap in the door so he would have a complete view of the bed.

"Michael?" Jen called as she entered the hotel room. She saw the note on the desk and read it: "Hi honey - I have to go into town and find an Internet café to do some research for the report. I'll be back in time for dinner. Love, Michael"

Jen let the note drop to the floor, then sat on the edge of the bed, looking off into space, not knowing what to do. She felt anxious and edgy, like she was going out of her mind. Her body was shouting at her, pleading with her, constantly reminding her of its needs, and begging her for release and satisfaction. She did her best to keep her body in check, but she felt like her mind and heart were losing their battle with her body.

It had started the night before the wedding, with David. She saw him now for what he really was, and she promised never to speak to him again. But his fondling and groping, and the blowjob she had given him, had lit a match on her body's desires.

Things got worse yesterday, when she met Fernando. She was attracted to him immediately. Ruggedly handsome, lean and muscular, his skin leathered from the sun and salt water, his hands strong and calloused from hard work, brimming with confidence to the point of arrogance. The type of man that had always attracted her. She knew such men were bad for her, but she couldn't help being attracted to them.

Yesterday while snorkeling, he had taken every opportunity to touch her and rub himself against her. Yes, he had aroused her, but it would have ended there. But then, he spotted her at the club, and soon he had cornered her against the wall. She felt weak-kneed with him so close, submissively aroused by being trapped between the wall and his muscular body. Then he started whispering into her ear, and the memory of his hot breath against her neck and into her ear sent shivers down her spine.

Then Fernando began caressing her legs, just a little at first, a light brushing across her thighs. It was harmless petting, she had told herself, his fingers inches below her skirt. But then Fernando began moving up her legs, along her sensitive inner thighs, his fingers getting closer and closer to her skirt. She had stopped him, reminding him she was married, even holding up her left hand to show him her wedding ring. But he just laughed, and his fingers continued their climb up her leg. His hand edged under her dress, and she felt paralyzed, her head urging her to run, but her body on fire and craving more of his touch.
Like Reply
He had pressed his hard-on against her, his hand still moving upwards under her dress, and into her ear he urged her to go with him into a back room. Her body fought a battle with her good sense, pleading and begging her to submit to Fernando's proposition. She didn't know what she would have done, if the other dancing couple hadn't stumbled into Fernando. The distraction seemed to bring her back to her senses, and she walked back to Michael as fast as she could.

But then Michael had to work today, and he insisted she go on another snorkeling excursion with Fernando. Fernando apologized about last night as soon as he saw her that morning, explaining he had drunk too much tequila. Jen was wary of Fernando's intentions, but he seemed sincere, and he didn't even wear the Speedos from yesterday, just some baggy swim trunks.

The boat trip had started innocently enough, Fernando didn't flirt with her or make any move to touch her. But when he sat across from her, she could see right up the legs of his baggy trunks. She tried to avert her eyes, but it was too tempting to look. She stole glances when she thought Fernando wouldn't notice. What she saw made her wet. Fernando's penis was huge. It was really long and smooth, like a snake running down his leg. It seemed really wide at the base, and then tapered in a little, but then mushroomed to a big head. She couldn't help but marvel at his size, and he wasn't even hard. Jen felt like such a slut for practically drooling over his size, and she silently chastised herself for acting like a horny tramp.

When they got to the sunken ship, Jen had hoped the cold water and interesting aquatic life would make her forget about what was inside Fernando's pants. But Fernando's shorts weren't really swim trunks, they were just shorts, and they were made of lightweight material. When they got wet, they clung to his skin, so his long, thick penis was clearly outlined in the material. These shorts actually showed him off more than the Speedos, since the stretchy material of the Speedos made him look smaller than he really was.

The boat ride back to the resort was torture for Jen. Her pussy throbbed. Fernando had emerged from the water, his wet trunks clinging to him like a second skin. He sat across from her as before, his body on display. Jen was going out of her mind with lust as she tried to avert her eyes from Fernando's body. "God, I'm such a slut," she silently cursed herself as she tried not to show Fernando the effect he was having on her. The raging hormones of her pregnancy were making things worse. That she was newly married, and even worse pregnant, yet desired Fernando so much, made her feel like a cheap tramp. She wrapped a towel around her waist so at least he wouldn't see how wet she was.

"Would you like to join me for lunch?" Fernando had asked as he helped her off the boat. She shook her head no, not saying anything as she was afraid her voice would quiver and reveal her weakness for him. Her body might desire him but her head and heart were in control, and she was intent to not cheat on Michael again.

She hurried to her room, hoping to entice Michael into early afternoon sex. Her body needed some satisfaction. But he wasn't there, and he wouldn't be back until dinner.

Still sitting on the edge of the bed, Jen put her head in her hands, tears of sexual frustration starting to cloud her eyes. She did the only thing she could do. She slid up onto the bed and, with one arm covering her eyes, she slid her hand down into her bikini bottoms. Her fingers touched her clit and she almost gasped with pleasure. She spread her legs as her fingers rotated over her clit, her orgasm quickly approaching.

Michael watched his new bride masturbate from the darkness of the closet. He was both relieved and disappointed that she had entered their room alone. The dark part of him wished Fernando was with her on the bed. There was no doubt he had aroused her, and he was the reason she was masturbating in the middle of the afternoon. She was no doubt fantasizing about him as she pleasured herself. The thought made Michael's cock throb.

Jen's body tensed, her back arching, her curled toes digging into the mattress, and she moaned as her orgasm rippled through her lithe body. But after a few moments of gasping for breath, Jen slammed the bed with her fist, and sobbed out of frustration. The orgasm had helped a little, but what her body craved was a good fucking by a big hard cock.

"That was beautiful," a voice said from the door.

"Oh my god!" Jen screamed as she saw it was Fernando. She frantically covered herself with the blanket. "What are you doing here? How did you get in?"

"You didn't lock the door," Fernando said simply, a lecherous smile on his face. He moved towards the bed. "That was really beautiful, it was. There's nothing sexier than a woman playing with herself."

"You've got to leave," Jen said frantically, feeling a mixture of fear and anticipation. "I'm married, you shouldn't be here."

"I think you need more," Fernando said, ignoring Jen's words. He unbuckled his shorts and let them fall to his feet.

"Oh god," Jen gasped, her eyes wide at the sight of Fernando's huge, erect cock. Fernando chuckled, no longer surprised at the reaction women had for his body. His cock was harder than usual. He liked fucking married women. There was an extra thrill with seducing another man's wife. But Jen was a new bride, on her honeymoon. And she was prettier and sexier than most women he fucked. This one he would remember for a long time.

Jen didn't resist as Fernando threw the blankets off her. She didn't resist as he pulled off her bikini, or as he spread her legs. She didn't resist as he penetrated her with his cock. She didn't resist as he fucked her, and came inside her. She didn't have any fight left in her, her body had won its battle over her head and heart.

And from the darkness of the closet, Michael recorded the scene of Fernando with his new bride, one quivering hand holding the camcorder, and the other stroking his hard penis.

The End
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
very nice cheating story
Like Reply
Superb story
Like Reply