Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
do u love public sex??
Wink 
i love having sex in public.
my gf gets angry with public touchings still i touch her.
mostly i press her boobs and ass.
once in movie hall, we got chance to be really wild. i enjoyed pressing and fingering her and made her suck my dick.
but thats all with her.
But
My land lady loves doing naughty things in public. and i have done quite a lot with her.

if u guys have ever had sex in public or want to then please share
u may also share any type of enjoyment u had in public places
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
in a heavy shopping spree, I had caressed boobs and rubbed ass of my gf.. it was hot.. Although most of there were women, it was thrilling to worried if someone was noticing what I was doing with her.
Like Reply
(27-12-2018, 02:09 PM)badnick Wrote: in a heavy shopping spree, I had caressed boobs and rubbed ass of my gf.. it was hot.. Although most of there were women, it was thrilling to worried if someone was noticing what I was doing with her.
man!!! excitement is way too high when people are around
Like Reply
(27-12-2018, 05:10 PM)arryn Wrote: man!!! excitement is way too high when people are around

yes.. my gf loved it too..
Like Reply
Yes I too had that experiance with wife before marriage in the movie, fingering and pressing boobs. And I think with lover in 30 years back in the movie pressing boobs. And another incident recent means 2015 early months with young lover at Prashanth movie in Secunderabad the movie is Telugu ' Jill' of Gopichand. I pressed boobs and fingered. After that no such experiance till now.
Like Reply
Yes We enjoyed many times in public
I fucked my wife's pussy/ass in running sleeper bus and in care parked near highway
Also fingered her and pressed her boobs in Cinema and she sucked mine in return
And creasing over clothes many time in public
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
(28-12-2018, 11:16 AM)live.life Wrote: Yes We enjoyed many times in public
I fucked my wife's pussy/ass in running sleeper bus and in care parked near highway
Also fingered her and pressed her boobs in Cinema and she sucked mine in return
And creasing over clothes many time in public

wish i had wife already. i would do naughty things with her freely and make her dirty minded.
you enjoy man.
all the best
Like Reply
(28-12-2018, 12:22 PM)arryn Wrote: wish i had wife already. i would do naughty things with her freely and make her dirty minded.
you enjoy man.
all the best

Thanks it is a blessing if ur wife become dirty minded and fully open with u
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
My wife loves it too. She especially used to love taking off her saree top and jutt her boobs out when we overtake trucks or buses so the driver can get a real nice look when he is looking down at her. Then she also started to raise her saree up as high as possible and proppped up her legs so they can see her milky white thighs.
Used to turn her on real good
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
oh yes we love it...we have done it since we were dating back in college....we love it on highways , gardens, movie halls, old ware houses and picnic spots
Like Reply
We have done nice naughty things in long journey night buses....the scary one was once we used a public transport bus in the night and i was pressing her boobs, we saw one old guy who was standing near us watched our secret play. my wife was shit scared whether that guy will make any trouble...but luckily he just watched and we also stopped and restarted after that guy left.
Like Reply
I heard that in Brazil nude beach you can do openly public sex. And there every Public sex party has organised where you can share your partner and funk anyone whoever you want to fuck and no one will deny. If you ask for sex he or she must have sex with you. 

[Image: 1567064851321.jpg]
image uploader
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
Like Reply
We too love public sex. We were in an island in Thailand and had it on the private beach of resort right in front of the cottage we had. It was awesome doing it under the moon with sea breeze blowing on our naked bodies.
Like Reply
ive never fucked in public but have masturbated many times in bus during night journeys.. something about the ac in a volvo bus turns my dick on and also the blanket they give is more than enough to reduce any risk. i usually watch movie played in the bus and shag watching some bitch in it or sometimes a sexy milf on the bus becomes my shag bitch for the night in my imagination..its electric watching that stranger bitch in the bus and masturbating looking at her in real.
My Threads:

1          2          3          4
Like Reply