Adultery Past is Gone by iloveall
Story :- Past is Gone

Written by iloveall
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I was a petite 32 years of age, happily married for the past seven years with Raj, who had a managerial job in a company that required him to look after two offices; one in Mumbai and another in Pune. He had to visit each office once in a week. Raj loved me a lot. We did not have any children. After seven years of marriage, we did not have a great sex life; but I was pretty satisfied with my husband as he did not spare any efforts to make me happy and feel comfortable.

I craved for a child and in spite of consulting several doctors, the result was nil. We had many tests and after all the tests, Raj said that doctors told him that everything was alright and that the doctors could not advise us why we did not have a child. I knew there was something wrong with my uterus, because my hubby Raj was too loving to tell me the truth so I did not feel bad.

This was one of the reasons for my occasional depression and dislike for socializing. I did not like, when someone asked me how come we did not have a child. Living in a small apartment, I got bored when my husband Raj was away. Raj was insistent that I take up a job. I was reluctant because, if I took a job, I would surely be subject of constant male attention.

I did not like lascivious male attention. You might call me conservative. In fact I was not just conservative but perhaps frigid at the time of my marriage. How my hubby made me a conservative woman from frigidity stage is another story. However, it did not mean I was an outright bore. I liked to wear makeup and dresses that highlighted my figure and beauty without making me look exhibitionist. My husband Raj liked me to expose a little when we went out to parties. I however, limited myself to wearing makeup and dresses that might make me look desirable but not available. My hubby had to be content with that.

Even when I wore simple dresses and makeup: I was gawked by males everywhere due to my feminine and sexy figure. I got irritated with excessive male attention. However, unlike other husbands, mine loved it. I certainly had what you could call eye catching figure. I was fairly tall for an Indian female and had the right contours particularly, where it mattered to men.

My breasts were not huge but they were not small and stood out. My husband Raj liked me to wear bras that accentuated them. They were firm to start with and In spite of my efforts, I could not hide my sizable boobs and shapely ass. In any dress, be it a saree or salwar kamiz, my caving-in waist and shapely bums projected out tantalizingly. Raj insisted on my wearing sarees, well below my navel. Initially I resisted him. However, as he was persistent, I relented and thought of allowing him the small concession.

When I told my husband Raj about my reasons, for not taking up a job, he laughed and said, "Come on Neena, we are living in 21st century. You are beautiful and males will stare at you. That is natural. Sometimes, some will touch you or even try to squeeze your breasts or bums while travelling in bus or train. If you don't like it, catch the fellow and smash him. But don't be afraid. Besides, when you take a job, some casual male female interaction, staring, flirting, joking etc. will happen. Rather than taking an offense, you must enjoy it. It is no big deal, as long as we (husband and wife) are true to each other. Always remember: 'Past is gone, Future is not known. Today is your own to enjoy"

He kept telling me of his casual flirting, joking with his office female staff. He told me that even during college days he had many girl friends. I knew his reputation during the college and suspected that he must have smooched if not fucked some of them. I was not keen to know about it; because what mattered to me was that he loved me very much and cared for me.

After a lot of persuasion from my hubby, I decided to take a job in a multinational private chartered accountancy company in Mumbai. My husband Raj warned me that during my travel or in the office, I might attract male attention. I had to learn to accept it. If I could, I should enjoy it. However, he told me not to accept vulgar comments, molestation or forced solicitation. Well I knew I could very well deal with such rogue behavior.

Sameer Sir, was my immediate senior. He was smart, handsome, tall and well built. He had been working for five years in the company. We worked under the same boss. In the very beginning of my stint, I was quite inexperienced and he greatly helped me to ensure that I quickly started doing my job as per company's expectations. He covered up for my mistakes and deficiencies.

I was a bit uneasy at this benevolence towards me. He did not have to do that. After all, I was a commerce graduate and supposed to be proficient in my job. But the fact was that I wasn't and Sameer Sir knew it. I admitted to him as much during my first days of work; when the boss gave me some assignment. As the time passed, through his assistance, I was able to improve my working and impress my boss and seniors about my competence and efficiency.

After a few days of our introduction, Sameer Sir forbade me to call him "Sameer Sir." He insisted that I should call him only as "Sameer". Initially it was difficult; but I started calling him Sameer. That broke the initial formal wall between Sameer and me. at times however, I felt uneasy. This was because, in spite of his charm and benevolence, I noticed Sameer sizing me up several times. I noticed his stealing glances at my boobs and ass I had the ass that I knew, did a lot in men's crotches. My hubby never got tired of telling me that. Why blame poor Sameer? Even aged persons and happily married guys in our office tried to get closer to me under one pretext or another.

Mind you, I was not wary of dealing with male colleagues. I knew how to put them in their place; if and when required. Sameer was a bit different. I did not feel offensive towards him because he was such a simple dear person and helped me out without the slightest ado. I respected him for his help and guidance. Naturally, I felt indebted to him. He seemed a bit different. Over a period of time Sameer and I got along well and chatted of things apart from office matters. I was however, always conscious and ready to react, lest he might make any undue sexual overtures.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Much to my regret, what I feared happened one day. Sameer compared me with one of the actresses and teased me on my sexual features and other males ogling at me. He told me that since I looked sexy, other colleagues could not avoid sizing me up. I controlled my reaction, although I was a bit edgy.

He kept asking me about my married life and about my husband and how come we did not have any child so far. Well, that was my achille's heel. I told him rather sternly to mind his own business. When Sameer tried to laugh off my rebuff saying, "Come on Neena, I was just joking."

I raised my voice and said, "Sameer Sir, I do appreciate your help all this while, but don't be under the impression that I am one of those who will offer herself to you on cheap solicitation. What you men think of me? Do you think, I am a cheap woman?"

Sameer's face turned pale at my stern rebuff. It was a bolt from the blue for him. I had never reacted that way with him earlier. He did not expect that kind of response from me. He looked at me sheepishly. I stood up; pointing a finger at him, I left his room saying, "I hope it is clear."

Sameer did not attend the office for the next three days until the weekend. I also did not bother to check. However, when he returned on Monday, he was not the same Sameer that I knew. I did not expect the kind of impact my rebuff had made on him. I must have spoken in much harsher tone than I had intended; because his lively attitude evaporated. His face looked, as if he did not eat for some days. The first time we faced each other in the office after that episode, He mumbled apologies and moved away from me. For the whole of that week, he did not come near me, nor looked in my direction.

The boss was very upset with him for his un-notified absence, lack of concentration and serious lapses in his work. It was very much unlike him. Not knowing exact truth, the office staff started whispering and gossiping about Sameer's affair with some girl and her rejection as the cause of Sameer's change. (Perhaps they knew my closeness with Sameer Sir, but were too nice to name me.)

From that time on, Sameer stopped talking to me, except for very few mono syllables needed absolutely to communicate something official, very important or unavoidable. He became fully introvert. All in the office were puzzled at the sudden change in Sameer's personality. He was considered as one of the most efficient and important member of our staff.

I felt guilty and remorseful at his condition. After all, he was just joking and I could have been a little understanding. Perhaps I had overreacted. I went to him several times and tried to mollify him. However, I could not bring him out of his self imposed shell. During this time, I learned some interesting facts about him and his family from my colleagues. I learnt that he was happily married and loved his wife very much. He had to leave his wife at his home town to look after his ailing parents. He missed her a great deal. His town was a long distance away, involving tedious journey and changing transport several times. The last he met his wife was six months ago.

I just did not know what to do to bring him back to his normal self. As a female, I could easily sense that he was sex starved. Many times earlier, I had caught him stealing glances at my body. He had that look of hidden hunger in his eyes. There was a huge conflict in my mind. I did not want to get him closer to me yet I wanted to bring him back to his normal self.

After a lot of thought, I decided to take my hubby into confidence. Raj, my husband, was and is heads over heels in love with me. We made love passionately and talked for hours in bed. Since the day I joined the office, he always asked me about the males in the office and if anyone tried hitting at me. I had told him how Sameer looked at me, how I caught Sameer stealing glances at my boobs and ass and how he tried to get close to me. He kept asking if Sameer tried to make any sexual advances. I kept disappointing him. Then this happened; so I told him about what happened.

I told him about my snubbing him. I told him how Sameer stopped talking to me and kept aloof. Any other husband would have lauded my action. However, my hubby Raj was sad. He was irritated at my snubbing Sameer and asked me, "What in the God's name did he do to deserve such a rebuff from you? Even if I accept that he was trying to solicit your favours, which he wasn't; your reaction was far too harsh. You could have simply pooh-poohed it."

I was taken aback. I did not know what to say. Deep in my heart I knew Raj was right. Raj said, "The poor fellow was going all out to help you. He established your position in the company. And he gets this in return, just for a casual joke he made! You women are unbelievable." Then he looked at me and said, "You have caused him so much hurt; so you need to set that right."
Like Reply
I nodded my head. I asked, "You are right dear. I am now feeling guilty. I tried to talk to him, but he wouldn't talk to me. I don't know what to do. What can I do now?"

Raj said, "Darling, you do nothing. Let me sort out this. You relax."

Next morning my hubby phoned me at my office and asked me to give the phone to Sameer. I went to Sameer and told him that my husband Raj wanted to talk to him. I handed my phone to Sameer and returned to my desk. I did not know what they talked; but after the talk, Sameer came to return my phone and said, "Your husband is a nice guy. Thank God! You are in good hands." And he walked away. I was left wondering, what Raj talked to Sameer.

Past this conversation, Sameer's behavior changed. He started talking to me and others as before. However, I missed his earlier charm and enthusiasm. I knew somewhere in his heart, I had broken a corner. Again, I talked to my husband after we had a good sex one night. I told Raj all that happened. I said that although Sameer started talking, his behavior lacked that earlier spontaneity.

Raj looked at me pointedly and asked, "Darling do you seriously want to bring him back to normalcy?"

I looked at him surprised and asked him, "Yes, of course. Why do you ask?"

Raj said, "Because, in order to overcome his hurt, you will have to control your reactions. You have to appreciate his sex starved situation. You have to encourage him and let him come closer to you. You have to make him feel that you are sorry for your behaviour. If you want to break through Sameer, you will have to first break yourself."

I asked him what he meant. He said, "You will have to completely relax in his presence. If he jokes or makes a double meaning remark, you will have to avoid getting edgy. You also need to get rid of reacting if by chance he catches your hand or jocularly touches your boobs or ass. In sports, dance and offices, such things happen between partners and colleagues of different sex and you should not take that as an offense. I shall call him over for dinner and you have to look after him personally with your charm. Don't worry, I shall do whatever is required to break his inner shell." I nodded my head in agreement.

The next day my husband Raj phoned me and asked me to give the phone to Sameer. They talked for a while. After the talk, Sameer smiled at me and said, "Raj wants me to visit your house for dinner this weekend. Your hubby is a wonderful person."

That evening, as we were getting ready for Sameer to come, Raj told me, "Honey, I want this to be a special evening."

When I looked at him questioningly, Raj said, "I would like you to wear something exciting for the dinner and be a sport darling." I knew what he meant by "Exciting". He wanted me to wear something sexy.

I asked my hubby, "And what do you mean by being a sport; honey?"

"Oh, well, I mean at least for today evening relax and go with the flow. Don't make any fuss, if things go a bit cranky. That's all." I nodded my head and began preparing for the evening.

I wondered if my hubby got excited hearing of my tales of Sameer flirting with me in the office and was disappointed at our sudden flare-up. Perhaps he wanted to push the story a bit further. It was my guess though.

I wore half jeans (up to knee length) and loose white cotton top with lacy pointed bra. The top was rather short and stopped at the hem of my breasts. the whole of my flat tummy, my navel and my tantalizing body lower down, were liberally exposed. I looked at myself in the mirror. If I bent, the top was loose enough to give a good view of my bra and deep cleavage. It was not too sexy, but it certainly was titillating. My breasts stood out with the type of bra I wore. The jeans hugged my hips and made my hips protrude to catch any male's attention. I went to my hubby and asked him, "How do I look?"

Raj said, "Delicious. Tempting enough to eat." And he came to me taking me into his arms and playing with my boobs. He was horny. I pushed him away. I said, "Sameer will be here any time. I don't want him to get wrong ideas. You may eat me after he goes."

Raj smiled mischievously and said, "He already has wrong ideas and if not, he will have them after I meet him."

I did not know what he meant, but before I could ask him, the door bell rang.

It was Sameer. He had brought with him a bottle of wine. He presented it to Raj with a bowed head. Raj quickly made him sit at ease and poured the wine in three glasses. I brought snacks and sat on a chair. My hubby Raj insisted that I also have a drink. I agreed after some polite objections. I took a sip. The wine tasted good.

The two of them talked like close friends. I went in the kitchen cooking and decided not to join them until the dinner time. When I joined, I found Sameer was a different man. As soon as I entered, he said "Hi" with his earlier enthusiasm. I did not know what my hubby did to bring about such a change in my colleague. However, I was happy for him.
Like Reply
After dinner, all of us sat and my hubby Raj brought a pack of playing cards and said that we would play a game of cards. I had played cards in my parent's home with my brothers and sisters. However, Raj said that there would be conditions. I looked at him. He said the person losing a game will have to do what the other two wanted. I agreed.

Sameer was the first to lose. Raj asked him to dance on a film song. Sameer made a face and danced awkwardly. We all laughed and clapped. It was then my turn. I asked Sameer to sing a song. Sameer had a fair voice. He sang some lines. We all clapped.

Next to lose was Raj. Sameer asked Raj to mimic someone. Raj mimicked me. He did a good job. I pretended to make a face and we all laughed heartily. I asked Raj to pose as if he is "Mister India". He removed his shirt and banyan and showed his muscle in that typical pose.

When I lost, Sameer asked me to do a cat walk. I had seen some girls doing it on the TV show. So I did my best to twist my hips as I walked. When I reached closer to Sameer, I bent so as to thrust my bums sexily in Sameer's direction, straightened up and returned. We all laughed. It was my hubby's turn to ask me. Raj asked me something strange. He asked me to kiss Sameer on his cheeks. I looked at my hubby. He looked sternly at me and slowly winked. He wanted me to do it. I went to Sameer and placing my lips on his cheeks, kissed him. I was a bit embarrassed, when Sameer enveloped me in his arms and hugged me tight; not too intimately, and said, "Neena, you are a wonderful person and so is Raj." That was a huge change.

Sameer and my hubby Raj had consumed three pegs and were a bit high. I was just sipping my first drink and was fine with it. My husband was in no hurry to finish the evening. He asked Sameer about his family, his college life etc. Then he asked Sameer, if he had a crush on any female before marriage. When Sameer fumbled, Raj said, "We all have our crushes and antecedents."

Then looking at me, my hubby said, "Before our marriage, I was having an illicit affair with a married lady. I told Neena about it also." Then whispering in Sameer's ears, he said, "We had jolly good sex. We had the relationship for a year. Perhaps her husband also knew about it. It was good until it lasted. It was over after that."

Sameer looked embarrassed at my hubby. When Sameer looked foxed, Raj patted him on the shoulder and said, "This is 21st century dear. 'Past is gone, Future is not known. Today is your own to enjoy.' I tell this to everyone including Neena, my wife."

I suspected that Raj wanted to break the veil of prudence between Sameer and me by narrating his story which was almost like Sameer and mine. It was perhaps directed more at me than at Sameer. A chilling thrill ran through my body, when I saw the expressions on Sameer's face. Sameer was aroused. He kept shuffling and unobtrusively inserting his hand between his legs.

I decided to bring back sanity in the conversation. I went close to my hubby and stood by his side. He caught my hand and said, "Sameer, my wife Neena is simple, sincere, if slightly uptight woman. I love her very much. I am glad that you are taking so much care of her. I want you to make one promise to me."

Sameer looked at my husband inquiringly.

Raj continued, "Promise me that you will take care of her in my absence. These days, I am away from home for several days. She is alone in this house. Many times, she feels scared and depressed living alone in this flat. Three other flats on our floor are vacant. There is no one for her to talk to. You also live alone. Neena has told me that you have problem eating outside. I request you to have dinner at our place on your way back from office in the evening. Thereby, she will have your company when I am away and you will have homely dinner. When I am here, I shall also have the pleasure of your company. I hope you will not say no, unless you do not like her cooking."
Like Reply
Sameer looked embarrassed. He hesitatingly added, "Well, I do like her cooking. How can I Have problem eating here? But Raj, it is not proper for me to come here in your absence. Besides, having dinner once or twice is ok, but daily?"

Raj said emphatically, 'Yes dear, you must come particularly in my absence for I am afraid of leaving Neena alone. Sometimes, she has nightmares. She gets terrified. Even if you come here daily for an hour for dinner and keep talking to her on phone, when you are not here; she will not feel so lonely. I hope you understand. Can you not do it for our friendship's sake?"

Sameer reluctantly nodded his agreement. After while, Sameer got up to leave. My hubby Raj went to see him off down the stairs. I stayed at the door. I heard Raj telling Sameer, "You know we don't have a child. She is feeling very lonely and depressed for that reason. Please do understand."

I saw Sameer nod his head awkwardly. I also could not understand why my husband added the last part.

After Sameer left, my hubby Raj lifted me in his arms, took me to bed, undressed me and fucked me hard. I was also very horny with the experience of kissing Sameer, (even if only his cheeks) and his close body contact. I reciprocated each thrust of my husband and had multiple orgasms. It was a long time since we made love like that.

My hubby Raj then said, "See honey? The evening was very enjoyable. It was lovely to see you so relaxed. Remember 'Past is gone, Future is not known. Today is your own to enjoy.' You kissed Sameer, he hugged you. Did heavens fall? No. Nothing happened. We all enjoyed and I enjoyed the most." I appreciated my hubby's understanding.

My husband had a word of advice for me. He said, "You have to understand that all men are not same. Sameer is different from other males. Be a bit gentle in dealing with him."

I was wondering what my hubby thought. I could not fathom the line of his thinking. I simply nodded my head and kept quiet.

In my office, Sameer was back to his earlier usual self. I knew he wanted to get closer to me. That was fine; but I was afraid of getting into a situation one day or the other. I did not know how to maintain my dignity and yet not hurt his sentiments. I thought the best way to do this is to be friendlier to him and try to make him develop respect for me.

In the office, we started having lunch together. It happened at times that he touched me, as if by accident, in a friendly way. (My hubby Raj told me that this was common for boys and girls who worked together). Sometimes he walked past me in a narrow passage and brushed my breasts as if unknowingly. Well, small satisfaction for him! I thought that was ok. I knew that he wanted to feel me. I tried to go along and avoided reacting negatively to his overtures, as long as they were within a decent boundary. I was happy to see that he did not go far beyond that.

Weeks passed in this way. One particular evening, about one hour before the time to go home, the boss came to me and handed over some files and statements of a client and asked me to complete them before I left. He told me that a statement of account for the whole year of the customer had to be made. The orders came from the top. The work was very urgent and could not wait for the next day as the boss was to meet the client the next morning. It had to be completed by that evening.

I knew that it was impossible for me to do it. I was tired. I tried to explain it to my boss. However, he said he could not help it. The work had to be done. The boss even said that if I did not complete the job, My job might be at stake. And that was that. I held my head in my hands and started to do the work reading the data, correcting the same and feeding them in the computer.

It was a long and time consuming job. I must have worked for about an hour. It was closing time and soon the office became empty. I was feeling giddy when Sameer came over to ask me why I had not left. He asked me what the matter was. I showed him the voluminous data and the work to be done. I told him that the boss wanted the work to be done that evening anyhow. I had a headache and would not be able to complete it. I was afraid that if I did not finish, I could lose my job.

Sameer told me to relax and took the files away from me. He asked me to move away from my desk. He sat on my chair, saw the files and asked me to sit on a chair and help him out, where required. I was amazed at this man's concentration. He kept working nonstop; occasionally asking me to get him water, tea or some relevant files. I felt deep gratitude for this man, who had no need to do this.

It must have taken Sameer three hours. I dozed off with my head resting on the table. He asked me to move over to a sofa in the office and stretch my body there and rest, while he said he would finish the job. I did not know how much time passed. Suddenly I felt him bodily pulling me up, saying, "Get up, Neena. The work is finished. We have to take a print out of the statements." I woke up with a start. I was drowsy. As I got up, I was unsteady. I staggered and was falling down, when he grabbed me by my waist.
Like Reply
With one arm, he held me by my waist and I remained there in inclined position trying to come to grips with my situation. His fingers were pressing my breasts. With his other hand he was holding my head. I opened my eyes and saw his face so close to mine. Almost kissing distance. He lowered his face on mine. His eyes divulged hunger. An electric current ran through my body. I was almost sure that he was ready to kiss me at that moment. I wondered what I would do if he did kiss me.

However, he must have controlled himself. If he had kissed me at that time, perhaps I would not have opposed him. But he didn't. Quickly recovering from the situation, he gently laid me down and got back to my computer. I could see that he was shaken from inside. He asked me to get a fresh package of printing papers from the stationary cubicle; while he would ready the printer for a print out.

I got up and went to a small stationary cubicle in which all printing materials were kept. It was a narrow room and all the stationary packages were stacked one over the other. As I tried to get one package, I saw a mouse sitting on that package and as I moved the package, he jumped on my head. I gave out a big shriek. The mouse was unruffled. He crept over my hair and I did not know where he went. Sameer came running asking what the matter was.

I was incoherent out of fear. I shouted, "Mouse..." I saw Sameer controlling his laugh.

He asked me, "Where is the mouse?"

Suddenly I felt something moving inside my blouse on my breasts. The bugger mouse was lodged inside my bra on my breasts. I shouted at Sameer, "The mouse has got into my blouse. Please remove it."

Without a second thought, with one hand Sameer lifted me up from under my buttocks and held my torso tight between his legs, so that I would not fall, inserted his other hand in my blouse and bra and pushed the mouse out. The mouse came out, fell down and ran away. Sameer's hand however, remained lodged inside my bra. He cupped my breasts hard in his palms and kept squeezing both my breasts and playing with my, by then, erect nipples. His hand under my buttocks was doing things.

I was too terrified initially; and later on, too mesmerized by the feel of his large palm cupping and fondling my breasts and his fingers poking my butts to react for quite some time. It felt like I was in a stupor. This must have gone on for about one or two minutes.

Slowly it dawned on me that what I was letting him do; could lead to complications. I gently tried to push his hand away from my breasts and tried to steady myself. I did not want to hurt his feelings after what he had been doing for me. Sameer slowly removed his hand and released me from his arms.

As I stood up and steadied myself, I did not know whether to thank him for removing the mouse or to snub him for fondling my breasts and squeezing my butts. I just kept quiet. Frankly I was quite taken aback not so much by Sameer's behavior, but my acceptance of it. I realized that I enjoyed his hand fondling my boobs. I could see that Sameer was aroused; because my thighs were tightly squeezed between his legs and I felt his hard erection dig my thighs and between them.

He stammered an apology saying something like, "I am so sorry Neena. That was not intentional. It just happened. Please forgive me. Please?"

I looked at his face. He looked genuinely repentant. I smiled at him and said, "It's ok, Don't worry. It happens. We all get carried away." I stood up, steadied myself, restored my dress and we got to work.

The boss was thrilled to see not only completion of reports and statements but preparation of summary and conclusions done very efficiently. The Director was happy at the way in which the statements were compiled. In the office, after two or three days, he called a meeting of the members of our group and highlighted my achievement in front of all the staff. He also announced a special incentive for the job done by me.

I felt embarrassed and kept looking at Sameer. Actually I wanted to pass on the credit to Sameer. However, he looked at me sternly, pressed his finger across his lips and indicated me to keep quiet. There was clapping, appreciative comments and congrats for me from all my colleagues. I acknowledged the compliments sheepishly.

After the meeting, I went to Sameer and asked him angrily, "Why did you not allow me to say that you really deserved the credit? This is not fair. You did all the work, then why should I get the credit?"

Sameer looked up at me coolly and made me sit beside him and said, "My dear stupid girl! Our boss gave you this work. If you had said that you did not do it but I did it, both you and I would have got into trouble. Boss would have realized that you are incapable of doing the job and that would have been bad for you. On the other hand, he would have thought that I was paying too much attention to you and he would have reached the conclusion that I was not paying enough attention to my work. That would have been bad for me."
Like Reply
His logic made sense. However, the fact was that he had boosted my career. I did not know how to thank him. I felt awkward at not being able to reciprocate his obligation. I said, "I do not know how to repay your debt."

Sameer winked and replied mischievously, "Don't worry, I shall collect the dues from you with interest." I sincerely hoped that he would and wondered what he had in his mind.

I narrated these incidents to my hubby, telling him clearly about the incident of Sameer fondling my boobs. I told him that by getting excited at Sameer's touch and by not being harsh to Sameer, I was feeling guilty.

Raj dismissed my logic and said, "it was not your fault nor Sameer's. In such a situation, what happened, happens between two attractive persons of opposite sex. We need to accept it; if we are to be happy. Attraction between man and woman is God made. Many persons are not very sex sensitive. Sameer and you are. So take it in your stride, as long as you do not feel hurt or slighted. Remember: Past is gone, Future is not known. Today is your own to enjoy."

I was surprised that Raj did not feel hurt or did not think that something untoward had happened. On the contrary I felt that he was happy at my getting excited at Sameer's touch."

These incidents and my talk with my hubby changed equations between Sameer and me. I felt rejuvenated and got excited when I was near Sameer. I kept thinking of him; how nice his body smelled, how his lips looked, how his hand felt so erotic on my boobs and how he played with my nipples. I went wet between my legs thinking of how he poked his fingers in my butt crack through my dress. I would blush instinctively, whenever he complimented me on my beauty or dress. In fact I was eager to have him compliment me for my beauty or figure.

I began to wear dresses that my husband had bought for me, which I did not wear before; because they were provocative or exposed more. I styled my hair the way Sameer said he liked. I was eager to know what he liked and what he didn't.

At the same time, there was a thought in my mind that warned me over my changed feelings. I was in a dilemma. Be that as it may, I had changed. I enjoyed his company and did not mind some casual flirting and his comments and sometimes sex laden double meaning jokes.

----------------------------

It was a bad day for me. There was heavy morning rush and I was not feeling too well. I had quite difficulty reaching my office. I had to miss several buses before I could get into an overcrowded bus. Sameer was not in a good mood because he had asked for a week's leave to go home. The boss flatly refused any leave. Sameer did not like this and was fuming.

I had busy day in the office. In the late afternoon, the boss asked me to work on another account like what we had done earlier, before leaving the office. The work was not much but it meant that I would certainly have to stay late.

Sameer saw me working seriously on my project. It was his client. He took some sheets from me and began helping me with the work.

I had severe head ache. Suddenly outside, I heard heavy thunders. There was thunder storm and it started raining heavily. The staff began leaving and soon the office was empty except Sameer and I. Thanks to his help, we finished the work. By the time we came out of the office building, it was 7 pm. It was raining heavily since the last two hours. There were big puddles on the road. It did not look like the rain would stop any time soon. With some difficulty in the torrential rain, we managed to reach Sameer's bike. By then we were drenched. We had no rain coat or umbrella.

Sameer started the bike. I had to wrap my arms around Sameer's waist to remain steady due to strong winds and rain. He had a bag in front of him because of which my hands reached below his waist. I was feeling a bit awkward and yet there was a tinge of thrill in my ribs. To maintain the balance, I had to grip my fingers tight on his thighs. I sat pressing my wet boobs against Sameer's back. It was quite titillating

On the way I had a bout of sneezing. Cold breeze and wet clothes had affected me. I had caught cold. As luck would have it Sameer's bike broke down barely five minutes after we started. After dragging the bike for about a kilometer, Sameer managed to park it at a safe spot. We waited for a bus at a bus stop nearby. No bus stopped as they came fully overloaded.

We tried to hail taxies but none would stop. It was frustrating. However, looking at our pathetic condition, one car stopped by. The car had one vacant seat. The owner offered to take one person. Sameer and I looked at each other. I then said, "Would you mind, if both of us occupy only one seat?"

When the owner driver raised eyebrows, I explained, "Sir, we have been waiting for the last one hour for a bus or a taxi, without success. What we will do is; I shall seat in my husband's lap, so that we shall occupy only one seat, if you don't mind. This is an emergency situation. I hope you won't mind. It has been raining badly and if you didn't give us a lift, we do not think we shall be able to leave this place for hours."
Like Reply
The owner was sympathetic. He looked at me. Completely drenched in rain, I must have looked highly erotic. Anyway, after a brief thought, the owner of the car agreed. Sameer looked at me quizzically. He was surprised at my naming him as my husband. I turned to Sameer so that others could not see and placed my finger on my lips gesturing him to keep quiet. Sameer went in first and I slid into his lap. Others in the car looked at us strangely. There was a lady too in the front seat. All the passengers including the driver were completely wet like us.

Sitting in Sameer's lap for the next 45 minutes was an experience. I could feel his hard cock poking my butts. Under any different situation, I would have shouted. However, I was helpless. His both hands straddled me tightly, as the car moved with fits and jerks due to stopping and moving traffic. Sameer's left hand was on my left breast. I could not help and neither could he; because we were all sitting tightly sandwiched with each other. I had a tingling sensual feeling of arousal with Sameer's fingers squeezing my breast. I thought he was deliberately poking his fingers into my breast, taking advantage of the situation.

The car dropped us at about two kilometers away from my flat. We had to walk the distance. I was unable to walk. I had severe headache. I was sneezing badly. My eyes had turned red. Sameer held me tight with his hand and supported me as I staggered along with him in pouring rain. When we reached my house, I was almost dead. I could not walk one step.

Sameer looked at me. I was a figure to watch. My clothes were plastered on my body. My bra and petticoat were clearly visible. On that day, I had put on a low cut thin cotton blouse and lacy bra. I was wearing nylon Saree. The saree was tied well below my navel. I knew that he could vaguely see my areolas and erect nipples. I was turned on with Sameer playing with my breast in the car. I saw Sameer looking at me in that state. I blushed. I felt as if I stood naked in front of him.

When Sameer saw that I caught him staring at my body, he felt awkward, looked away and made some apologetic murmurs. I looked at my chest and saw that my breasts were jutting out of my bra. My areolas were faintly visible. Seeing expressions on Sameer's face, I adjusted my saree hurriedly.

I was sneezing badly and coughed a lot. Sameer asked me if I had any medicines in the house. I did not have any medicines. Sameer said he would bring some medicines and asked me to get home. With great difficulty, I climbed up the stairs.

As soon as I opened the door, the phone rang. I ran into the house, forgetting to lock the door behind me, I switched on the phone. My hubby Raj was on the line asking me how I was. I was sneezing badly. He had heard about the rain in Mumbai. I told him that I was totally wet, almost naked and dripping. I had terrible cold and my head was spinning. I told him that Sameer and I had just returned home from the office with great difficulty. I asked him to call after five minutes. I would then talk to him in detail.

He hung up. I reached the bathroom with a towel. I wiped myself, covered my body with the towel, left my saree and under wears in the bathroom and came to the bedroom; just wrapped the towel around me. I started the hair dryer for drying my hair. Just then the phone rang and it was my husband on the line again. As I had my hands occupied, I put the phone on a shelf and turned the hands free speaker on, so that I could hear his voice even from a distance. He said he was unable to wait and wanted to hear all about what happened.

I told him the happenings in the office and how with great difficulties Sameer and I came to our house. I also told him how I sat in Sameer's lap and how he squeezed my boobs. My hubby was eager to know if I felt Sameer's cock in my butts. I should have got irritated. However, I was blushing. I did not reply Raj. Raj kept asking more questions on Sameer. He said that he was excited and missed being there with me. He said he had his cock in his hands and was masturbating. My poor hubby!

The narration of my adventure in the rain with Sameer aroused him rather than making him feel jealous or slighted. At the other hand, he had his cock in his hands and was masturbating! I heard his heavy breathing sound. My poor hubby! His condition was no better than Sameer, I thought. He needed me badly too!

After a while, my husband seemed to heave a sigh and said, "Darling, why did you not invite him upstairs? Where would the poor fellow go alone in this torrential downpour in the middle of the night? Call him on his mobile and ask him to come to you. Let him stay with you for tonight. Surely he would like it very much. I would like him to take your care as you are not feeling well. Lastly, be nice to him. Go along and remember ..."
Like Reply
Before he could start, I said, 'Past is gone, Future is not known. Today is your own to enjoy' right?"

My hubby was overjoyed hearing this. He said, "Exactly. So enjoy and tell me when I should come, so that I shall enjoy it too. Remember, you will not hurt anyone including me. And just last one, don't be a prude."

I said, "Ok baby! I am now turning off the phone ok? bye darling! I love you."

My hubby said, "Bye darling! I love you very much more."

As I cut off the phone, I heard a loud coughing sound behind me. I turned to look back and saw Sameer dripping wet, standing frozen at the bedroom door looking at me with a small plastic bag in his hand. I was shocked to see Sameer. Oh God, he must have heard my talk with my husband! The phone dropped from my hands. I was almost completely naked except the towel loosely wrapped around me, wearing only the Mangal Sutra (a necklace that signifies a married woman) apart from the towel. A loud scream escaped my mouth. I shouted, "What the hell are you doing here? How did you enter?"

I heard Sameer fumbling and mumbling in low tone grumbles telling me something like: "I told you I shall get you the medicines. The door was open, I just came in, I did not anticipate this situation."

I was almost melting down of shame. I was also angry. Hearing him mumble, I did not know whether to laugh or cry. I looked at myself. The towel hardly hid anything. My breasts, areolas, hardened nipples my mound were partially visible. I wrapped the towel tightly around my body. I must have looked like a model on the cover page of playboy magazine.

I ran to the bathroom. The bathroom door was just behind Sameer. Sameer stood between me and the bathroom door. I had to walk past him and push him to make way into the bathroom. As I tried to go past him, he took me in his arms. He wanted to kiss me. He raised his hand and made a feeble attempt and managed to pick one of my breasts in his hand. I asked him, "What are you doing?" His look said it all. He was full of lust, his eyes were moist and pleading. But he hardly appeared self confident. He appeared confused and hesitant. I wrested myself out of his clutch and ran into the bathroom.

I closed the bathroom door. I did not know whether to be furious or frightened. I did not know what to say. I needed my clothes. I called Sameer and said, "Sameer, please for God's sake, give me my clothes from the almirah, something to wear please." I was feeling dizzy. I had a bout of sneezing again.

After a few seconds, I heard a tap on the bathroom door and Sameer saying, "Here your clothes." I held the door slightly ajar making sure that I hid behind it and picked up clothes from Sameer's hand and closed the door quickly, afraid lest he might put his foot in the door and force me to open the door and might want to see me naked again. A shiver of excitement ran through my body. I was unsure why this excitement crept in me. Did I secretly want him to see me like that?

I saw the clothes brought by him. he had given me a night robe with the towel. Poor fellow! Either Sameer did not know where to find my bra, panty etc. or he felt too embarrassed to bring them. Anyway, I quickly changed into the robe and looked out of the door, opening it a little. He was there waiting for me to come out. I was still not properly dressed. However, I came out, quite tired. I asked Sameer to go in the bathroom to dry himself and change. I gave him a towel and Raj's night dress to wear. I went into the bedroom.

I was feeling so ashamed and angry with myself. How could I be so careless as to leave the door open behind me? On one hand I was scolding myself, on the other hand I had typical erotic feeling that I was unable to understand. It was kind of feeling I had, when a class fellow kissed me in school when I did not know anything about sex. I felt it strange, bad, excited; all at the same time. I thought I felt something similar then.

I said to Sameer shouting angrily from the bedroom, "There is some etiquette called knocking the door before one comes in." Sameer came out and entered the bedroom, when he heard me shouting and said, "Sorry, I knocked so many times. But you were so busy talking to your hubby. Anyway I apologize again." Sameer said standing ill at ease in my hubby's pajama.

I realized that the fault was mine, not his. A felt really bad for him.

I had no bra no panty on me. But I was too tired to change. Actually the whole day's exercise had drained me completely.

I sat on the bed and told Sameer, "Sameer, I don't think, I am feeling very well. I am very tired today. I have severe cold. I feel dizzy. May be I should sleep for a while. I am not in a position to cook anything right now. I already have something cooked, can I get up after some time and cook for you?" Before I could finish the sentence, I collapsed on bed and fell asleep.
Like Reply
While I was in the state of drowsiness, I had some hallucinating hazy images fleeting off in my mind. I was in my school. A huge black teacher loomed over me pointing a finger at me and shouted, "Complete your home work... You are not doing your home work. You cannot go home..." Was it the image of my boss? Perhaps. Then after some time, I saw a huge cockroach in front of me. I was so scared. I started screaming. However, no sound would come out of my throat. Then a man looking like Sameer came out of nowhere and lifted me up in his arms and made me sit. I vaguely felt him giving me something to drink.

Suddenly a huge winged dragon attacked me when Sameer was carrying me up in his arms. I was so scared that I clung my arms around Sameer's neck and held him tight, hiding my face on his chest crying, "Sameer, save me, this is attacking me. It will eat me up... Please..." I literally screamed out and that time I actually heard myself screaming.

Then I heard Sameer's soothing voice, "It's all right dear. You are fine. Don't worry. I am with you." That was when I woke up. I saw Sameer's face so close to mine, I could have kissed him. He gently laid me on the bed. I looked at the clock. It was 11.30 pm. I saw Sameer sitting by my side, looking down upon me. I vaguely recollected, as if in a dream; Sameer lifting me up and making me sit and giving me medicine; while I was half asleep and was having nightmares.

When he saw that I woke up, Sameer gave me cough syrup and a tablet and asked me to take them. I looked at him questioningly. He placed his finger on his lips, smiled half heartedly and said, "Don't worry. These are medicines, which I have bought from the medicine shop prescribed by a doctor. By the way, I did not undress you or did anything to you." I saw that my harsh snub had hurt him.

I smiled and replied, "Sameer, do not talk nonsense. I am sorry for my harsh words. It was spontaneous. I know that you have taken so much care of me. Even if you had undressed me, It would have been ok with me. You idiot! I do not know how to thank you." I pulled him closer, embraced him rather for an extended period of time and spoke whispering "Thanks for all you have done." in his ears and kissed him on his cheeks, very close to his lips. I was so over powered by desire that it took me a great mental effort to avoid kissing him on his lips.

I could not describe how dumbfounded he looked when I kissed his cheeks. He sat there awkwardly for what appeared to be a long time and then said, "It is pretty late, I must leave now."

Just then my phone rang. I motioned Sameer to sit in a chair. It was my hubby Raj. When he asked, I told him that Sameer was there. He was worried about my health. I told him that I was better. However, he did not pay attention to that. He asked me repeatedly to make Sameer stay for the night and look after me. He made me promise him that I shall make Sameer stay. He wanted to talk to Sameer. I handed over the phone to Sameer.

After a few minutes' talk, Sameer switched off the phone and said, "Raj wants me to stay here for the night to look after you. He insists that I stay. I do not know what I should do."

I smiled and said, "Then why don't you stay? I am not going to eat you. Besides, how will you go in this rain? It is already too late. You may sleep in the drawing room."

While I was sleeping, Sameer had cooked food. He had made some chapattis, fried the rice and warmed up the rest of the items in the microwave.

I was not feeling too well. I gripped my head between my hands and looked at Sameer. I felt feverish and started to have a body ache. He could see my discomfort. He moved over immediately to my side and laid me on the bed. Sameer covered me up with a bed sheet and brought the plate with the food. I refused to eat. However, he persisted with me to eat a little so that I have strength. He brought his plate and we both ate in silence. He took away the plates after we finished eating and sat by my side. He felt my forehead for temperature. I had fever and I was feeling drowsy. He made me take Paracetamol and asked me to sleep. I looked at him gratefully and said, "Thank you for staying back. It would have been difficult for me, if you had left."

Sameer smiled and said, "It's ok. I am here and that's it. Relax and try to sleep. Any time you want anything I am here. He was trying to move to a chair nearby. I clutched his arm rather hard and told him pleading, "Please sit by my side. I am having severe back ache. I am not feeling sleepy. Besides, I am scared of those nightmares, if I fall asleep."
Like Reply
Sameer smiled and sat by my side I held his arm tight and tried to sleep. However, I couldn't. My whole body was aching. I could not control a loud sigh clutching my back and poking my thumb hard into my shoulder blades.

Sameer saw that I was having pain in my shoulders. He made me turn around with my back to him. He rested his four fingers of his both hands on my both collarbones and dug his thumbs hard and deep into the cavity below the collarbones. At first I cried out in pain as his thumbs dug deep forcefully into my shoulders.

However, after some time, I felt easy and much better. I looked at him and said, "It feels much better. Please carry on."

Sameer pulled me towards him saying, "Better you come a bit closer so I could massage your shoulders better. I readjusted my position. He made me sit in his lap so that he could massage my shoulders better. I was not in a position to protest. Besides, I had already sat in his lap just a little while ago, so what the hell! After some time, I could feel his cock rising and poking my butts. I had to open three top buttons of my gown so he could rub my shoulders better. If Sameer had tried, he could easily have grabbed my boobs. I was also afraid of that. However, he did nothing.

I was getting aroused with Sameer's presence. I had his muscular hands on my shoulders. I felt his manly warmth. It was the first time for me to feel any man so close to me other than my husband. I had felt his cock in his pajama and I was tempted to touch it. I hated myself for thinking like that. I was however, helpless. The fragrance of Sameer's body caused my pussy to start leaking. I had no panty on me. I had to move away or else he would know that I was horny.

I slowly moved away from him. I had severe pain in my legs. I squeezed my calf muscles for a while. Sameer saw it too and said, "If you like, I could massage your legs."

I said, "No, it's ok. It will be alright." I stretched on bed and gradually fell asleep. I felt Sameer pulling up the bed sheet from below my legs to cover me up. He saw me rubbing my one toe on the other calf muscle to massage it. I didn't know when I fell asleep. I slept fast and deep. I had not slept so well for many days.

Sometime later, I felt pain easing in my legs. In half asleep state, I felt Sameer's hands massaging my legs. He knew how to massage legs alright. He squeezed my calf muscles so deftly that I felt the pain vanishing. His touch was so arousing. I opened my eyes a little. The clock showed about four am. I had slept for about four hours.

I was going crazy with Samer's touch on my legs. He limited himself to my calf muscles and did not push his hands upwards. I wondered at his control. I knew it must have been tough for him to maintain that control. I felt pity for him. Under normal circumstances, I would have pushed his hands away from my legs. However, I was feeling terribly turned on myself. I actually wanted him to push his hands upwards to feel my thighs and to feel my very wet pussy. Oh God! What was happening to me?

I pretended to be asleep. I hoped that he would take the initiative and push hands upwards. However, he was so stupid! He kept massaging my calf muscles. The pain in my legs was completely gone. I was feeling better. He perhaps knew that my pain had eased. His touch became gentle. He was no more massaging my muscles, he was simply enjoying the feel of my legs. I was having tough time controlling my ecstasy at the feel of his hands caressing my legs. In spite of my best efforts a low moan escaped my lips.

Oh God! Unknowingly, I let out the fact that I was awake and enjoyed his gentle caress of my legs. I was not sure that he heard my low moan. I decided to keep quiet and enjoy his touch. I opened my eyes a little and saw that his one hand gripped his crotch as he caressed my legs with the other. I was sure that he had a big hard on. I saw a big tent in his pajama. I realized that I was then in a situation which was impossible to come out of. It was not because of Sameer. It was because I was not able to resist my urge.

My husband was fully responsible for this situation. He insisted that Sameer should come closer to me, he should stay overnight etc. I wondered if in my husband's dirty mind, he wanted me to fuck Sameer. If that was so, then be it. I decided I shall tell everything honestly to my husband and accept whatever happens then. However, at that moment, I just could not control the itching in my pussy. The fact was that I was becoming a slut and wanted a cock of a man other than my husband in my pussy. There was nothing I could do at that stage.

Perhaps Sameer knew that I was no longer asleep. He removed his hands from my legs and pulling the sheet down to cover my legs, he rested his hand on my waist, on the bed sheet with which he had covered me. I was afraid he might move his hand to catch one of my breasts. Actually I wanted him to. But I was too scared to take initiative. I was breathing harder with each passing moment. He certainly noticed it. Because he then bent down and brought his face level with mine and whispered in my ears, "Neena, are you feeling better?"

What a stupid question to ask! I slowly opened my eyes and looked into his. I saw his face facing mine. His nose was almost touching mine. I felt irritated at his question. Instead of replying, I smiled lecherously. My smile must have spoken more than I could have. Sameer hesitatingly looked at my face. What I did then was something I had never done before. I gripped his head between my palms and pressed his head down so hard that his lips were pressed hard onto mine.

That was all the signal Sameer needed. He bent down and kissed me so vehemently on my lips that I was breathless for a while. His reaction was a clear indication that he was dreaming for this moment for weeks or months. For months he had controlled his explosive urge to do this and with my one movement, all hell broke loose. It looked as if he would just not move away his lips from mine. We must have kissed for at least three minutes.
Like Reply
He caressed my lips all round. He kissed the upper lip and squeezed and sucked on it. Then moving to the lower lip, he sucked onto it for a length of time. With his lips, he made me close my lips and sucked my lips. With his tongue, he coated my lips with his saliva. He opened my lips with his lips and inserted his tongue into it. All his saliva was getting into my mouth and I lapped it all up happily.

While we were kissing I felt his one hand moving up and down behind my back; pulling up and down a little bit of my gown as he slid his hands behind me. I could also feel his big cock grinding with my thighs. All this while, he let out slow rhythmic ecstatic moans and ummms... He wanted to enact all those acts that perhaps in his mind he had planned since he saw me the first time.

His erotic caresses and kisses were driving me crazy. His hands behind my back moved up and down exploring the crevices and valleys in my back, causing ecstatic twitches in my pussy. I was beyond any decency and shyness. My hand instinctively reached his groin. His pajama was fully wet with his pre-cum. I caught his cock in my hand with his pajama. My palm was coated with the slime of his pre-cum. He trembled feeling my hand on his crotch. He caught my fingers and made my hand rest on his pajama there. With his other hand he unbuttoned his pajama and pulled it down to uncover his cock. His naked cock was in my palm.

Gosh! It was slush with his pre-cum and thick like a hose. I slid my palm over it to assess its length. It was pretty much longer than my husband's, for sure; and it was growing as I slid my palm and fingers around it. That was the first time I had felt an adult penis in my hand other than my husband's

I shivered at the feel of Sameer's cock in my hand. It was hot and erect like a flag pole. As I gripped his cock in my palm, I was amazed at its girth. The base of his cock had some hair sticking into my fingers. His bulbous head was big like a large mushroom and flared up on the top. His tiny aperture was leaking his pre-cum in drops of fluids, which got formed out of the hole and disappeared as it slid down the length of his cock.

I was still lip locked with Sameer cranking his cock gently with one hand. Sameer slowly lifted his head, looked straight into my face and stuttered, "I did ... not .. hmm.. mean.. to ..., I mean ...Would ... you ... mind ...? I mean ... are you ok .. with.. this..? I hope ... it's ok ... please...?" Sameer whispered into my ears wearily. He was still not sure of my readiness.

I barely controlled laughing. Instead, I smiled, looked straight into his eyes and said, "It's ok, it's ok, it's ok darling. I am more than ready. Now don't hold back. Now no time to think. Whatever will happen will happen. Remember what my hubby said? 'Past is gone, Future is not known. Today is your own to enjoy.' Make love to me. I am horny as hell and I am waiting." I closed my eyes. I wanted to savour every moment of this love making.

Sameer inserted his hand between our bodies and unbuttoned my gown lovingly. I shuffled to let him pull it off my head. I undid his pajama and pushed his top off him. We were two naked bodies entangled with each other intimately. As soon as we dispensed with our clothing, Sameer stopped. He slid a little away from me on the bed. I wondered what got into him. I opened my eyes as he sat up on the bed and looked at me intently.

There was enough light in the room for him to see my naked body lying down in front of him. I was facing the ceiling. His stare swept all over my naked body. My black, thick and long disheveled hair was spread all around my head and covered a part of my breasts. The red dot on my forehead gleamed and seemed to have caught his fancy. His eyes then were focused on my neck and necklace (that was my mangal sutra). My breasts were perked up and my nipples bloated with erection. He caught one of breasts in his hand and rolled his fingers around it as if wanting to be sure that the breast he was caressing was real.

I closed my eyes to feel his hands moving all over my naked body enjoying his gentle caresses and occasional grunts of pleasure leaving his mouth. His palm was moving ever so slowly on my flat tummy feeling my skin and the contours of my midriff. He poked his finger into my belly button and lovingly moved it around in for a few seconds. Oh Gosh! How did he know that that was the most erogenous part of my body! Did my hubby tell him that?
Like Reply
I was delirious at his playing with my belly button and would have stopped him, if he had not moved down to feel and caress that small rise in the contour of my stomach before a big fall towards my vaginal mound between my legs. With closed eyes, I was savouring each small movement of his hands on my body. When his palm began to caress my mound and barely reached my pussy, I could not restrain a small low moan escaping my mouth.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He watched my nakedness. He was perhaps storing the details in his memory bank. I smiled and slowly sat up. Without uttering a word, I got up from the bed and stood in front of him. He looked tantalizingly at me with my shapely, round and full breasts firm and standing up proudly with erect pink nipples based on circular dark chocolate color areolas. I shuffled my legs and sitting naked on the bed posed like a model and asked him, "How do I look?"

Sameer slowly stood up with his big cock hanging. He spent a few seconds surveying every inch of my body starting with my hair, forehead, eyes, nose, lips, chin, neck, shoulder blades and breasts. when he laid his eyes on my breasts, a low "umph" escaped his lips. He raised his hands and grabbed my breasts. As if weighing them, he lifted them up in his palms.

He slowly murmured, "Your breasts are so much more beautiful than I had ever imagined in my wildest dreams. You are a goddess of love and very fuckable." I was glad that finally he had the gumption to tell his mind. I smiled at him invitingly.

I looked at his lithe and muscular body with no fat on his flat tummy. He had some hair on his belly and chest but not thick bush like my husband. His hands and biceps were muscular. His cock had a bush of hair around it. His testicles were sizable hanging like a bag full of things inside. His thighs were slim yet muscular and shapely. He looked quite tall standing.

Holding my breasts for a while, Sameer pulled me closer to him. He had his arms around me. He enveloped me tight in his embrace. He lifted me up a little to level me face to face with him in his arms and again he placed his lips on mine and this time he kissed me gently rolling his lips all over my lips. His one hand moved behind me sizing up my spine and caressing and occasionally pinching my buttocks. I clung to him like a climber hangs around a tree. He inserted his fingers deep into my ass crack. I exclaimed "Ouch" letting out my excitement at his touch.

I was holding his big cock in my one hand barely able to shag it because our bodies were tightly pressed against each other. My other hand was behind his back and I too was exploring his masculinity and curve of his firm buttocks. As he squeezed my ass cheeks I did his. He looked at me. I smiled back mischievously again sucking his saliva into my mouth. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and kept pumping it in and out as if tongue fucking my mouth. This was a style, I did not know. I enjoyed Sameer fucking my mouth.

Sameer lifted my naked frame effortlessly in his arms and pressed his lips on my breasts and sucked them both one by one. It was a delirious experience of having my breasts kissed while I was in the air. I encircled my arms around his neck and again kissed his lips and said, "You fucker! You had always been wanting to fuck me from day one. But you wanted to seduce me with your kindness and benevolence. A remarkable slow seduction. Is it correct?"

Sameer smiled at me. His smile said it all. He carried me back to bed and gently rested me on the bed. He then moved to my sumptuous tits and placed his lips on them. With the other hand he gripped my other breast and squeezed it hard. I caught his cock again and rolled my fingers around its girth. I held his voluminous testicles. I caressed them lovingly and deftly. My hubby told me that men loved their testicles being handled delicately and lovingly.

"Argh..." escaped from Sameer's mouth as I handled his balls. I pressed my lips and kissed Sameer's nipples one after the other.

Squeezing my breasts in his large palms, sameer said, "Oh, how I wanted to suck them from the first day I saw you. Yes, I wanted to fuck you from day one. But who wouldn't? All the men in our office would have liked to fuck you if they had their way. But I was lucky. I loved your resistance, your stubbornness. That drove me further. Believe me, my helping you was not intended to achieve that. I dreamed of kissing your soft lips." Sameer pressed his lips on mine as he completed his sentence.

I savored sweet taste of his lips. I inserted my tongue into his mouth and pushing it in and out, started to tongue fuck his mouth. His hand caressed my breasts and moved gently to caress my flat belly. He was ever so gentle and loving. His caress drove me crazy. His fingers rested on my navel and he inserted his finger into my belly button. He dug his finger gently and caressed my belly slowly moving his hand lowering them between my thighs.

He caressed my mound for a while, driving me nuts. I always kept my mound trimmed. Raj liked it and I guessed that Sameer did too. I wanted his hand to feel my mound, touch my cunt and finger it. He caressed my pussy for a while and gently spread my pussy lips apart. Oh! What a feeling! I was having orgasm already with his hand touching my pussy lips. A spray of juice flowed out of my pussy, wetting his palm. His palm must be drenched with juices flowing out of my pussy.

He felt juices leaking out of my pussy. He dipped his two fingers into my pussy hole just a little and extracted it out with all my feminine juice coated around it. He put the fingers in his mouth and licked it clean. His face showed that he enjoyed the taste. I caught his head in my hands and lowered it onto my belly and pushed it downwards between my thighs.
Like Reply
Sameer moved over to my legs, spread them apart to look at my pussy. I saw expression of his amazement seeing my pussy. I knew he had not seen any pussy for at least six months. He lowered his head and kissed my pussy lips. I was uncontrollable at the touch of his lips on my pussy lips. He kept kissing my pussy lips with his lips. He then wiped his tongue onto my pussy lips. He spread my pussy lips and inserted his tongue to scratch interior labia. His action drove me up the wall. I was getting closer and closer to my orgasm. As he kept scratching his tongue, I gave out a sigh and mumbled, "Oh... I am coming... It's so good..."

I slouched on the bed after a huge orgasm. However, the electricity inside me was still flowing at high voltage. I was horny like hell and wanted Sameer to fuck me hard. Perhaps with all my reservations and prudence; deep down in my heart, I had always wanted Sameer to fuck me. I caught Sameer's head and begged him, Sameer, I am a bitch in heat now. Please fuck me."

Sameer was not the one to listen to me. He removed his mouth between my legs and inserted his two fingers in my love hole. He exclaimed, Neena, you are rather small there!"

I was proud of my small fuck hole, because it gave my husband Raj a great thrill. Raj loved to feel me grip his thin and comparatively smaller cock tight when he fucked me. That made him ejaculate faster and gave him a big boost.

My excitement became uncontrollable as Sameer carried on finger fucking me. He was driving me nuts. I cried out, "Sameer what are you doing? Please take your fingers out and give me your fat and long rod. My cunt is going nuts. Fuck me now."

However, Sameer would not stop. He increased his pace of finger fucking me. My head was spinning out of control I was delirious. I was riding on a huge wave of another big orgasm as Sameer kept pumping his fingers in and out of my pussy. I let out a loud moan this time and said, "Gosh!! I am coming again... What has happened?.. Oh goodness... Ahhh..."

With a big sigh, I again dropped down on bed and caught Sameer's hand and stopped him. Sameer looked at me and smiled mischievously. His eyes twinkled as if asking, "That was good, wasn't it? How did you like it?"

I caught his hands and pulled him on top of me. I made him straddle me between his legs and with his cock poking my body, I pulled him down on me to kiss me hard once again. This time, I said, "Sameer, I am yours. Please kiss me hard. Squeeze my breasts as hard as you can, bite my nipples and let them ooze blood, fuck me black and blue. I want your big and thick cock inside me. Do please fuck your bitch until morning."

I was amazed at my utterances. I had never spoken thus even to my husband. Here I was behaving like a slut in heat.

Sameer raised his body to come properly on top of me, he raised my legs and rested them on his shoulders, leveled his long and thick cock pointing straight at the centre of my cunt hole and waited. For the first time that night, I held my breath. I was going nuts to make him fuck me. But when the moment arrived, I wondered how it would feel to have such a big cock pushing into my tiny hole. I was worried. I had no difficulty in Raj's penis entering me at all, but this?

It was however, too late to worry. I knew that a woman's vagina passage is highly flexible and expands as required. All the same, I knew that to stretch it would mean a lot of pain too. I had to be ready to bear that pain. I held his cock. I rubbed it on my pussy lips. My repeated orgasms had made my pussy full of my juices. His pre-cum was sliding down his cock. I said, "Be gentle, don't hurt me."

With my one hand, I pushed his cock's mushroom head a bit into my pussy hole to nudge him to do the rest. Sameer thrust his pelvis forward gently to push his hard shaft into my eagerly waiting love hole. His long, thick and hard cock made an entry into my pussy. This was the first time ever that I took such a thick and long cock into my pussy.

His first push was not painful. It was exhilarating. So many emotions passed through my mind. I was no longer a monogamous woman. I had turned into a promiscuous woman. I could no longer claim to be truly faithful to my hubby. However, it was not just my lust. It was more fulfilling my husband's fantasy than fulfillment of my lust. However, at that time my single focus was to enjoy cardinal pleasure that a woman has when she is fucked by a long, hard and thick cock particularly of another male.

As Sameer thrust his rod deeper by about an inch, I began to feel the pain of my small cunt hole and vaginal passage getting stretched. It was of course enjoyable and erotic to feel Sameer's hot cock rubbing along the walls of my vaginal passage. As he entered deeper slowly; push after another slow push, the pain increased. Sameer had barely penetrated half of his long cock into my pussy and I was wreathing in pain. However, I decided not to let Sameer know except saying, "Slowy darling, It hurts a little."

Sameer withdrew his cock and the pain eased. He looked at me worried. I knew he wanted to fuck me hard and so did I. I smiled and caught his waist to urge him to push it in. He gave a thrust to get back to the halfway. That was not so painful. He stopped and looked at me. I smiled and urged him to go on. He gave another thrust. Again a bout of pain but not unbearable. He pulled back and gave another thrust to push it all in. I felt like crying out. But I bit my lips and remained quiet. I bid of perspiration came up on my forehead.

In the distance, I could hear vehicles whizzing past on the road near our colony. Close by, I heard a lock click open and the door being shut. I was too preoccupied to think of anyone coming in or going out in the next flat. My mind was focused on nothing other than what Sameer's hard cock was doing to me.
Like Reply
Sameer let his big cock remain imbedded there for a few seconds. The pain eased. He pulled it off and again shoved it in. I could feel my entire passage full. All my stretched out skin tightly gripped his huge girth all around. The slime of our juices had eliminated any hard rubbing of our skin. The pain was only due to stretching of my inner walls. I raised my pelvis a little to urge Sameer to go on. He slowly shoved in and pulled out. It was time, I thought, that he stopped worrying and started fucking me. I pulled a pillow and placed it beneath by butts and thrust my pelvis up to nudge him to fuck me harder.

Sameer resumed his shoves and pulls and slowly increased his pace. His hard rod was pushing all the way in and out of my hot cunt setting me on fire. I drove my pelvis up and down to push his shaft further down if that was possible. His rod reached the peak of my vagina and was hitting my uterus hard. His incessant thrust made me go over the edge as my pussy twitched nonstop gripping his big shaft.

His each thrust was followed by a loud moan escaping my mouth. Sameer humped me harder and harder. I began to match his rhythm stroke by stroke. I had not felt so aroused for a long time. I was not fucked so hard by my husband since we were married. My husband had made me a woman from a girl. Sameer that day made me a woman of the world.

As Sameer fucked me, he kept saying, "Neena I love you, you are so good."

In response I told him, "Sameer you are a bloody good fucker. I love you too. Please fuck me hard and let your all be drained into me."

Sameer was close to his climax. His fce was strained. He looked at me as he fucked me to ask, "Neena, I am about to ejaculate..."

I told him, "Pump all your virility into me. I am not going to get pregnant. I am infertile. Go ahead, I want to feel you manly juices into me as my gift."

I was going to reach the climax too. With a big "Oh... Sameer let out a big sigh and released all his hot semen into my hungry pussy. I felt loads of his semen forcing its way into my uterus, filling all my emptiness and flowing out of my pussy. I was feeling an electric charge running through my body as I experienced a huge orgasm for the third time that night.

Both Sameer and I collapsed on bed. I did not allow Sameer to come off from atop me until he was fully drained. I felt so happy to bear his load on my body. After releasing all he had, Sameer slowly slid down. I sat up and cleaned my cunt and Sameer's cock with a clean cloth. Sameer had not slept a wink that night and fell asleep instantly.

I wanted to take a shower with hot water. I stood up and came out of the bedroom. The bedroom door was fully open. I started going to bathroom. I did not bother to dress. As I was going, I was horrified to see my husband Raj lying on the sofa with his legs stretched on the table in front of him, in the drawing room, fast asleep. My whole world came down crashing. I did not realize when he came. Then I suddenly remembered that clicking of the lock. The bedroom door was fully open and he must have seen us fucking.

I quickly went back, hurriedly put on my night gown and went to my hubby and sat next to him. I had no words to speak. I took his one hand in mine. Tears began to roll out of my eyes. I began to cry. I felt as if I should die at that moment. Some tears fell on Raj and he opened his eyes and saw me. He looked tired and his eyes were hazy.

I embraced him as I cried louder and said, "I am sorry darling. I have committed a huge sin. I have cheated you and deserve to be kicked out."

Raj took me in his arms and said, "What happened? Why should you be sorry. It is ok, darling! Just relax. Remember what I told you? Past is gone, Future is not known. Today is your own to enjoy without hurting anyone. You and Sameer were so engrossed. I was horny, not hurt, seeing you two in action. But I decided not to disturb you."

Raj stood up and taking me in his arms and yawning, he said, "It is still too early to get up. I had a tough night travelling in the rain. I would like to stretch by you and Sameer; if you don't mind. Come on, be by my side darling, I love you!"

It was a huge shock for me to hear my hubby say that. I relaxed as he lead me to the bed, where Sameer lay naked, fast asleep.

Raj laid me by his side between Sameer and him and took me in his arms. Kissing me, he asked, "Was he good in bed, darling? Did you enjoy making love to him?"

I looked straight into his eyes and said, 'Yes, honey! He was good. But you are better."

My hubby then made me turn with my back to him. He wanted to fuck me from behind. I was as horny as he was and wanted to be fucked by him too. He fucked me hard that morning for several minutes and ejaculated all his juice into my pussy. Sameer woke up hearing our loud moans and shaking bed. After his initial shock of seeing Raj fucking me right next to him; what happened then was mind boggling and is a long story.

Summing it all up, I would like to conclude by saying that after that night, we had many sessions when I was jointly fucked by my hubby and Sameer together or separately. That one year was unbelievable.

Well, the good news was, I was pregnant after so many years of our marriage. My parents, in laws, Raj and I were thrilled to have our first baby! Sameer was thrilled too! He became an uncle to my newborn.

While writing this, I am compelled to smile at the pun, "Past is gone, Future is not known. Today is your own and there is a newborn!"
Like Reply
wowwwwwww
Like Reply
NICE ONE
Like Reply
wonderful
Like Reply
good one
[+] 1 user Likes King Alpha's post
Like Reply