Taking the Lift to Sixteenth Floor
This is my first post here guys. Send me pm or reply with any suggestions you have for my future stories.

I moved in to Deccan Enclave with my cousin and her husband. It was a temporary  stay, just few weeks or months before I find a place for myself after finding a job in Bangalore. Being fresh out of college, I had no money or contacts, so when Janaki, my cousin, offered to "rent" me a room at her newly bought home, I readily agreed.

Our flat was the end block on the fifteenth floor, No.1500. It was a two-bedroom suite with a great view, and lots of sounds of people partying in the pool, cafe, and terrace above ours. The terrace was open for everyone, except the private pool of the actual penthouse resident -- No. 1600. It was empty.

As it's easy to lose focus having nothing to do, I joined the gym the next noon, to keep in shape while I hunted for a job for who knows how long. The entry was free and the gym was stocked with machines and people. Even in the afternoon there were around thirty patrons, 17 guys and 13 girls/women. The energy in the gym was stimulating, smells of perfume and sweat everywhere, someone or the other moaning or breathing somewhere, and I picked up a dumbbell and started working out.

Out of all the women, one caught my eye. Literally. She was staring at me like I owed her money. She was about my cousin's height, 5'5ish, with firm, round medium-sized breast, curvy hips. And the most surprising thing: she was wearing a saree. A dark-green, semi-transparent saree upon a long-sleeved, matching blouse. I couldn't make out if she was wearing a bra because we were looking at each other in the mirror with a dumbbell each in our hands.

"Hello, I am Vishal," I said to the woman in the mirror.

"I am new," she said.

"That makes you a Christian," I said.

She burst out laughing. "No, no. I am new to this whole thing. I am Megha."

"Well, I am new here, too, but I know to lift this," I said turning the dumbbell in my hand, "and I know to put it down. Do it enough number of times and you'll become fit." As soon as I said this, I realized it was a big mistake. Megha was fit. The tight cleavage in her blouse went deep from where I stood. Her biceps were taut under the sleeves, and if I didn't know better she could have been Vidya Balan's double. There was a little stomach, though, but I said, "You are perfect, Megha. You should be adding some weight. Gym will be more fun if you have to actually burn something."

"You should tell that to my husband," she said with a frown. So she has a husband. There goes all my chances, I thought.

"Is he like Brad Pitt or something?" I asked.

"Arey, no. He's normal Pitt." She sized me up, "I'll say you are more well-built. Keep it up. Anyways, I'll not come between you and your muscle." Megha put down her dumbbell and strolled to a treadmill. I didn't call her.

The second time I met Megha was after a week. I had just finished working out and was waiting for the lift. "Hey, Vishal." Megha said from behind.

"Hello, Megha," I said without turning as the lift just unlocked. I held the door and waved her inside. "Thanks," she said.

"Where's your stop madam?" I asked my faltering authoritative voice.

"Sixteenth Floor."

"You mean fifteenth floor."

"Arey, no. Sixteenth. You have to press 15 and 1 together." She showed me.

"Oh? Could have been easier if they added a button. Not that I am an architect." I said.

She smiled. "Where do you get down? 15?"

"Very observant" I said. "Yes."

"So we are neighbors"

"In a way, in a way." I said. "I am guy if you want salt or sugar."

"Deal." She extended her hand and I shook it. It was then that I fully saw her this time. Not there was much of a difference. Instead of a green saree, it as blue with golden flowers this time. Same long-sleeved blouse. She had left her hair more loose from the last time, and had a teardrop shaped tali digging into her cleavage. We just passed the fifth floor. When she smiled, her breasts heaved a little, the cleavage pressing out as her shoulders caved in. I could see her belly from the ribs to the hips as she breathed shaking my hand. It was long and firm, and the bit that was not covered by the saree was fair and soft to the eyes. We passed the tenth floor. I just noticed that she was wearing a tight, black bra with the sides of her breasts bulging out beneath the semi-transparent blouse. The bra's hooks were in the front and the blouse was held by lace straps on the back. One of the hooks seemed to break away at the slightest touch and the other held everything in place like a loyal soldier. Her fingers were long and tender and that's when I realized I was shaking her hand a little too much.

"I thought you will take that one home," she said as I let go of her hand.

"I am sorry." I said, looking away. "The lift came up too fast." We had reached and I stepped out.

"You should come up, too, one day," she said, smiling.

"One day," I said , feeling a little embarrassed, feeling a little dumb for not pushing my luck anymore.

[Image: vidya-balan-hot-photoshoot_2.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I couldn't sleep that night. I thought of all the things I should have told her to get more time with her. I thought of the smell she had when we in the lift. Alcoholic rose and mint. I thought about being the mint in her mouth. Her teeth pulling the sides of those pink, fleshy lips. And her smile. Her hypnotizing smile. The alluring, lustful smile that seemed to call me like a thirsty traveler for water in a desert. Megha. Megha. The cloud raining on my peace.

"Did you know that the penthouse is occupied?" I said to Janaki.

"What? Really? I don't think that's possible," she said.

"Because the lift has no sixteenth floor?"

"Exactly."

So was I daydreaming? The more I thought about her, our meetings, the more desperate I became. I looked for her in the gym, in the lift, even waited for hours in the morning to see if she went down to get something.

But nothing happened. The lift never came or went to the sixteenth floor.

It was raining and I had just finished a massive workout. That made me really horny. I remembered the smell she had when were in the lift last time. It was still lingering. If I could go there now, maybe I can catch up with her and chit chat about the bad weather.

I pressed fifteen and almost jumped up and down because of the excitement. When the lift opened, I rushed out, went into our kitchen, grabbed the tin of gulab jamuns that Janaki kept for her midnight snacking and ran back to the lift.

I pressed 15&1. The lift went up.

It opened to an empty passage that had a door to its left and the terrace to the right. Whoever came to the pool and cafe came to our floor and took the staircase. The terrace for tenants was separated by a wall, and it was not that noisy with everyone taking a peaceful rainy evening on the other side.

I knocked on the door. There was no response. But as I turned to leave, I heard footsteps inside, approaching.

"Vishal!" Megha said peeping out through the gap between the chained door and its latch.

"Hey," I said, lost for words. The first thing I noticed was her cleavage as she leaned on the door. "Gulab jamun for a better figure?"

"What" she said, "Oh, where have you been? In the rain?"

Well, my shirt was sticking to my sweat. "The gym. Remembered you. Thought I'll make a visit to my neighbor with a housewarming gift."

She opened the door. This time she was wearing a similar attire but in black.

"How thoughtful," she said, taking the gulab jamun from me. "Come in, Vishal."

As she took the gulab jamun tin and turned, the current went off. For a single breath I saw her back. Her almost bare back. The pallu fell beside her curvy hips, nicely framing her muscly spinal column. She had held her hair on the front, tied up this time, so the nothing but the noodle straps covered her back. I didn't see the straps of her bra. And the blouse she had on was sleeveless, not full-sleeved. Thank god.

I guided myself by the wall, with flashes of lightning intermittently showing me the way. I stole a glance of her back again, the curves of her ass outlined against the grey sky beyond the balcony. The white-blue light fleshed out her figure, flooding me with visions of all the pleasure it can give me. I was lost in the sight of her fading into darkness with her fragrance, fair skin, that smile which can pulse out any drooping penis. She was gone. I was lost for a moment from this life by the lust that vacuumed  my soul. I sat down on the sofa I had stumbled into

I felt the footsteps approaching, again. I looked up. I couldn't see anything. It was pitch black with shafts of grey blinking now and again. "Sorry, Vishal. We don't have an inverter. You are sitting on the candle."

"What? No. I am sitting on a sofa," I said, recovering my stupid sense of humor.

"The candle, the only candle in the house, that is," she emphasized, "is in the crack of the seat. Give it to me."

"Where?" I felt the sides of the plush coverings. "I don't think it's here."

"Oh!" Megha leaned to the right side from left. I thought she was in front. The fragrance of alcoholic rose and mint wafted up from her hair. The mint came from a shampoo. A lightning struck outside and her bare back came to life for my eyes. It was so close that I could lick it if I leaned forward.

Megha's fingers groped to the back of the sofa seat. She leaned even closer, with her breast throbbing up and down against my wet chest. She was not wearing a bra. The full weight and softness pressed against me lightly, her nipple swelling to life inside that nearly transparent black blouse. Another lightning flashed. The cleavage between her ball-sized, tender breasts shifted from a deep-V to a shallow-U.   Her hair fell by my right cheek as she leaned past me. Something solid moved beneath. It was the candle. As she took it, her nipple grazed on my fingers and I let it slide as she slowly straightened up.  Her nipples were damp, or it was her blouse. Or it was my fingers. I slipped my finger into my mouth and the current came back on. Megha stared at me with a candle in her hand.
Like Reply
Pm me if you have any ideas or suggestions. 
Like Reply
Very nice start. Please continue.
Like Reply