Adultery Two Married Bhabhi with a Bachelor
Two Married Bhabhi with a Bachelor
I am 27, living very far from house to earn livelihood leaving my parents in my home town which is much bigger than this place. The reason of being here in the smaller place is basically that I am not that shrewd,

and I know just my work in which I am proficient and as we all know that this is a very brutal world and along with a particular skill you need to know bit of politics which I really don’t know and apart from that I am very shy and hesitant to talk to girls and I get bit conscious talking to them and always tried avoid that to keep myself away from any embarrassing situation,

but like other normal guys I have lot of desires and particularly desire to have sex and seriously I think I have this desire more than anyone else around me and scene long it got accumulated and few months back it use to come out through masturbation till this episode took place in my life.

So if I will start from the beginning then I should mention that I came here in this city (I would not like to mention name of the city) after leaving couple of jobs in my town because of unhealthy atmosphere of work place where my co-worker were not at all cooperative rather they were competing with each other to prove themselves better and for that they use to harm each other cunningly,

and for them I was not an exception. Here I got settled in a very good flat of a very good apartment and joined my new job. In the beginning every thing was ok but later I realize that even this place has no exception. Thought problem was not same as I was facing there, basically here I was challenging people who were working on particular thing in a traditional

way in which lot of labor and time was involved, and opposite to that I was doing same thing with the help of computers. So slowly local labors realized that I am replacing them and sooner or later they will be thrown out of the setup, like it happened in main cities of the country. Gradually there non co-operation started and one particular process of my work faced problems

because that was depending on the manual workers, so with in 2 months again I started facing problems, though the owner level and whole management of that system was with me and they were realizing the problem but as we all know ultimately result matters and I was not getting that and that thing really made me depressed, above that I was alone here and first time in my life I was living alone,
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
so sometimes I use to cry while talking to my parents. Seeing my position my mom made a small visit to my place and started living with me to give me mental support and taught me cooking to so that I can cook myself. Few days passed like that, I use to leave in the morning and by the time I use to come back my mom was home, but once when I reached back she

was not at home and door was locked from outside and then somebody called me from behind addressing me Bhaiya, I turned back to see, a lady with above average height wearing light color sari was smiling and calling me by waving her hand. I moved and entered in her flat; my mom was sitting there and chit chatting with one more female.

My mom introduced me with them, one who called me was Radha and the other one with whom my mom was talking about me and our city was Kiran and I did formal Namestay to them addressing them aunty, for which Radha laughed and said “please don’t call me aunty I am not that old” for that my mom said “you can call her Bhabhi”

I said ok to it and as I looked at the other female she instantly said, “even I am not that old, you have to call me Bhabhi too”. There my mom was actually briefing them our life and to be more precise my life and hearing that both Radha Bhabhi and Kiran Bhabhi smiled on my innocence as if they have sympathy for me and Kiran Bhabhi assured my mom that she do not

have to worry about me as they will look after me in future, and once spoke to me saying, “Bhaiya aapko kuch bhi chahiye ho to humen boll dena, hum yahin rahten hain”. I sat there for some time with my mom and we all had a cup of tea made my Radha Bhabhi, as it was Radha Bhabhi’s flat.

Next 15-20 minutes were full of chit chatting and Kiran Bhabhi and my mom were talking continuously with each other on different subjects and in between that conversation my mom told her that she is teaching me cooking also, so that he can cook his own food instead of eating out and for that once again Kiran Bhabhi spoke to me saying

“Bhaiya aapko kabhi bhi kuch bhi chahiye ho batta dena, ye aapka hi ghar hai” on the other hand Radha Bhabhi mostly remained silent and focused on hearing the conversation and smiled while looking at me and after reasonably good time asked me few things and I responded to her.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply
Couple of times Kiran Bhabhi also talked to me and I think couple of more times she made a same statement saying “aapko kabhi bhi kuch bhi chahiye ho batta dena”. Truly speaking by the time I got up to go back to my flat with my mom I was bit irritated with the talkative nature of Kiran Bhabhi as she was talking and just talking”.

Now if I will try to give brief detail of these two ladies then I will say that Kiran Bhabhi was fair and good looking lady with a typical gestures of females of late thirties with some extra talent of doing endless conversation. In physical appearance she was not at all slim rather her appearance was also most ordinary, standing nearly 5’5” with bit of tummy.

Radha Bhabhi was bit dusky in color in her thirties must be 33 or 34, bit taller than Kiran Bhabhi thought I cannot say that she was beautiful, rather she was average looking having few birth marks on her face, but she had sharp features which were missing from Kiran Bhabhi’s face,

even Radha Bhabhi was also not slim but she had flat belly and nature wise she seemed very calm and reserved and not at all like Kiran Bhabhi. Both of them were residing on the same floor, acquiring adjacent flats. For next couple weeks I met both of them regularly as my mom use to spend evening there,

some times in Radha Bhabhi’s flat and some times in Kiran Bhabhi’s flat and mostly they use to wait for me for evening tea. Truly speaking at that time I never thought about them in that way may be because I was having few other females in my office to stare at, who were not married and even they were with a better looks.

I use to masturbate fantasizing about them, the one who use to sit on reception and one who use to work in accounts department in my organization. Surely both of my collogues were better in looks and physical appearance than these two and more over I can say Radha Bhabhi had bit of sex appeal because of her reserved nature and soft voice but apart from being

beautiful and fair Kiran Bhabhi was lacking that, I think just because of her talkative nature. It’s not a matter of surprise that gradually in three weeks time my mom was well mixed up with them and couple of times we had dinner with them in there house. In this period gradually I came to knew few things about them from my mom. Both of them were living alone.
Like Reply
Kiran Bhabhi was living alone because her husband was working in Dubai and she was staying here, she had a 12 year old daughter who was studying in boarding school far away from here. Her husband use to visit her once or maximum twice in a year for 15-20 days and rest of the time she uses to live alone except during her daughter’s vacations.

Radha Bhabhi was having a bit tragic life history, her husband died in savior road accident. As she belonged to a middleclass family and her marriage was love marriage with a guy of very high class income group, so her husband’s parents and other family members never accepted her as there daughter in law and after her husband’s unfortunate demise there behavior became

more reluctant and she just ran away from there with her six year old son to this flat which was part of her husband’s investment, though she was having money to spend life at least for few more years which she and her husband saved in 7-8 years of married life but that was not enough for the whole life and major portion of her husband’s assets was occupied by her

in-laws and her husband’s brother, which should belong to her legally and they were not giving to her and she was struggling to get that, and the worst part of it was that, they(her in-laws) were putting up the condition in front of Radha Bhabhi that they will give good money to her if she will leave there life forever leaving her son with them that means with his grand parents.

Definitely she was not ready for this so matter was hanging and because her in-laws were rich and had bit of connections, she was very insecure that they will take away her son, so she sent him(her son) to her parents who were living far from here, rather closer to my town. So that is how Radha Bhabhi was also living alone here nearly from more than two years,

struggling with her in-laws with courage and patience and finally after lot of efforts she got successful in filing the case against them and now matter was in court. So this was the brief description of Radha Bhabhi’s and Kiran Bhabhi’s life and reason for them to live alone. Hearing all this from my mom I really felt sorry for Radha Bhabhi and she gained soft corner in my heart,

and for Kiran Bhabhi I had nothing in my heart, and truly speaking I use to get irritated from her as she use to say few sentences again and again and as a young impatient guy many times I avoided talking to her during evening tea. After few more days my mom left for our city as my father was alone and once again I was alone there and as expected couple of more times Kiran Bhabhi offered me her help and told me to ask anything.
[+] 3 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply
Nice story bro
Continue
[+] 1 user Likes Renjith's post
Like Reply
Anyway I was back in routine after few days of lonely atmosphere and now intentionally I use to come little late sometimes after having dinner and sometimes I use to carry it with me and many times I met Radha Bhabhi and Kiran Bhabhi in the corridor of my floor and couple of more times Kiran Bhabhi invited me for dinner and tea and Radha Bhabhi

too did same but because of my nature I always tried to avoid it. few more days passed like that and once before dinner I felt like having coffee and I did not had sugar so with some hesitation I knocked Radha Bhabhi’s door and asked her for some sugar and while standing on the door I looked at Kiran Bhabhi’s flat, it was locked.

She politely asked me that what I will do with sugar, I spoke the truth, she said “Bhaiya aap please baitheye, main aapke liye coffee hi banna deti hoon” (please sit I will make coffee for you). I tried to avoid but she said that even she will have it with me, saying “main bhi aapke sath thoddi see pee loongi”.

I said ok and sat in her living room, TV was on and while having coffee we watched television and did bit of chit chatting. Radha Bhabhi asked me about my work profile and asked how it is going and then asked me about my mom and casually told me that Kiran Bhabhi is out of town for 2-3 days to make a visit to her daughter and before leaving she gave me bowl full sugar too.

From Radha Bhabhi’s gesture and way of talking she seemed very calm and patient. She was not beautiful, neither she was having ideal figure even then she was appealing may be because of her soft voice or may be because I knew fact of her life and I was impressed from her courage and I had a soft corner for her, but truly speaking till then I was not attracted towards her in that way.
Like Reply
Next day I met Radha Bhabhi in the campus of our apartment, she was walking along the boundary of the campus and spoke to me with a smile, “Bhaiya come to my flat in 5-10 minutes, and I will be waiting for you on tea” I tried to avoid but she insisted again and I said ok to it.

Once again we had tea and chit chatted about Hindi movies and our interests in music and for me it was not surprise that her choice of music matched with mine, that is light and soft Hindi songs with a meaningful words and Ghazals and Nazms of famous singers and I don’t know how I spent an hour with her listening music.

When I was about to leave she informed me that Kiran Bhabhi will be back tomorrow. Finally I came back to my flat and planned to cook and unfortunately spoiled the vegetable on the fire and as I was struggling with that my door bell rang and it was again Radha Bhabhi having something in the bowl and asked me what is burning on the gas as she could smell bad and

entered in the kitchen and saw the mess and laughed on that and finally took charge of kitchen from me and cleaned the muddle and gave me that dish to have it and once invited me for dinner, I avoided that accepting her dish and finally settled down with what she bought me for dinner.
Like Reply
Next day I came very late after having dinner and when I was about to enter in my flat, a loud voice from behind stopped me, it was Kiran Bhabhi saying “Bhaiya dinner kar liya, ya abhi banana hai”? I said “Bhabhi kar liya”, (did you had the dinner, I said yes I did it) she spoke again while coming closer to me, “Radha batta rahi this kal sabb jall gaya tha, aap hamare saath hi dinner kar liya kariye”.

I said “nahi Bhabhi, fir seekhunga kaise” (No how will I learn then) she smiled on that and finally I went inside my flat after few more words, thanking god that her conversation did not lasted for long. few more weeks passed like that and my conversation increased with them but mostly I use to meet them on corridor and couple of more times Radha Bhabhi and Kiran Bhabhi came to my flat with something to eat.

Once I remember something bad happened in my office and I was really very depressed because of that and couple of times I thought about going back to my place leaving this job too and I talked to my parents about my perplexing mental state, as I was very depressed and bit in crying state (not crying)

my mother sensed something that in this state I will avoid having dinner so don’t know how she thought after few minutes my door bell rang and I found both Radha Bhabhi and Kiran Bhabhi standing on my door. As expected Kiran Bhabhi spoke “Bhaiya kya hua” (what happened) I said nothing,

she spoke again “aapki mummy ka phone aaya tha, kah rahi thee ussko khana khila dena” means your mom called up and said make him eat dinner. I smiled and said “I will have it” but Kiran Bhabhi took me along with her in her flat and we three had dinner together and as expected again it was Kiran Bhabhi who was talking and just talking and I just got tired of her in few minutes,

I think Radha Bhabhi sensed that from my facial expression and asked her for something for which she had to go to the kitchen, and when only me and Radha Bhabhi were there she said, “I know Kiran Bhabhi bahut bollti hain but she is very good at heart” I just smiled on that and formally said “nahi theek hai, aisee koi baat nahi hai”.

After Kiran Bhabhi’s arrival Radha Bhabhi asked me about my day and problem and I tried to explain and I finished my words with a statement that “leaving this job I am planning to go back to my place” for that Radha Bhabhi said, “thodi si struggle hi to hai, wo to har kisi karni hi padti hai”. Though it was an ordinary statement but that small ordinary sentence graphed her life,

I knew her life history and she was struggling much more than me and particularly that line made me think about myself, my potential and energy. Finally I came back to my flat and slept. I was impressed with Radha Bhabhi and you can say bit attracted also. I started my work with a new passion leaving idea of quitting the job for the time being.
Like Reply
Few more days passed like that and I got bit more closely to the ladies. I always liked spending time and chatting with Radha Bhabhi but certainly most of the time I found Kiran Bhabhi with her, as both of them were alone and always been together and remained with each other most of the time.

Things at my end were moving in the same fashion, with bit of hurdles and pains and on one fine day while opening the lock of my flat I heard soft voice of Radha Bhabhi addressing me Bhaiya, I stopped and she came closer to me, Radha Bhabhi was dressed up well in a very good sari and after coming reasonably close she said, “aaj mera Birthday hai, and you are invited in the party”.

Once again I tried to avoid saying, “Bahbhi main party mein kya karoonga, main to kisi ko jaanta bhi nahi hoon, I don’t know anybody”. She smiled and said “aap aao to sahi, aap sabb ko jaante ho, means you just come you know everybody”. I said ok and after leaving my stuff in my flat, washing my face properly with soap,

I came to her flat. I was surprised; there was nobody except Kiran Bhabhi and Radha Bhabhi itself. Radha Bhabhi smiled and said “party main hum teeno hi hain”, then after a long pause she said, “aaj maine pizza banaya hai, aapko pasand hai na”. I said “haan” means yes. Radha Bhabhi again said, “Aunty (my mom) told me” I smiled.

There was a small cake which was kept on the central table which Radha Bhabhi bisected and we clapped and had piece of that. After chatting for few minutes Radha Bhabhi got up to make Pizza and said, “aap log baitho main Pizza banati hoon”. I looked at her and she smiled on my condition as she knew that once again she is leaving me with Kiran Bhabhi and I really don’t like the kind of conversation she do,

but she could not help me in that and she had to leave to make a Pizza. Seriously friends I did not knew that these few minutes of conversation with Kiran Bhabhi will change my perspective for her and Radha Bhabhi and will start a new era of my life. Finally Radha Bhabhi went after pouring more soft drink in our glasses and Kiran Bhabhi started talking to me asking

“aap drink karte ho (do you drink, means alcohol)” I said no she smiled and said, “agar peete ho to mere ghar pe hai, mere husband lete hain, lekin kabhi kabhi, hardly once in a month” again I said no I don’t drink, though I do sometimes I take beer but I lied. She continued saying, “achha hai agar nahi peete to, ye bahut kharab cheez hai, it’s very bad”.

I just hummed to say yes. Then she said, “I have bought this cake, and I have gifted her sari on this birthday”, then again she continued and asked “aap kuch gift nahi laaye”, I was bit embarrassed with a question and said “Bhabhi I didn’t knew that it’s her birthday, I will bought it tomorrow”.

She laughed on that said, “No… no I was just joking” then she again spoke, “actually we live alone, hum hi dono to ek dusre ke saath hain, mere birthday par Radha cake le aati hai aur isske birthday pe main, aaj pahli baar hamare alawa aap ho nahi to hum dono hi hote hain”. Again I just hummed to say yes.

She continued and said, sometimes I feel sorry for her (Radha Bhabhi), she is too young to live alone, aunty (my mom) would have told you about her” again I just hummed to say yes. Once again Kiran Bhabhi said “you know she came here in the middle of the night” at that point I felt as if Kiran Bhabhi was going further but she stopped herself from saying something and looked at me and after few seconds said,

“aab to aap bhi shaadi ki age main ho, to batta detti hoon, aunty ne nahi bataya hoga” she again stopped for a second and said, “her brother in law banged her when she was alone in the house”. Kiran Bhabhi’s that statement really wobbled my head and my heart started beating fast and I could not think properly and truly speaking I was not feeling horny; don’t know why that statement threatened me.
Like Reply
Kiran Bhabhi was right my mom did not say anything about that, and how she would tell me this. Just after few seconds Radha Bhabhi appeared and Kiran Bhabhi told me not to say anything without saying even a word, just from her eyes. I remained silent and looked at her face; she seemed happy with our presence and asked us what’s going on.

Kiran Bhabhi spoke again and said, “Nothing I was just telling him that I have gifted you a sari, lakar dekha Bhaiya ko, let’s see innko kaise lagti hai”. Leaving her glass of soft drink on the central table she went inside and came back in a minute, and this time Kiran Bhabhi just placed her finger in her lips to say keep quite about that.

Radha Bhabhi showed me that sari and after that she went inside to keep it back, by this time my mind was not in my control, I was not at all focused on anything, nor on the television neither on the glass of my soft drink and Kiran Bhabhi kept on staring me for few seconds and said,

“Bhaiya bahut burra hua hai isske sath, she cannot keep her son with herself, her in-laws wants him, himmat hai issmain struggle karne ki” again I just hummed to say yes. Finally Radha Bhabhi came with one Pizza cutting into six pieces and said that next one is getting ready, we all had two pieces each and it was delicious but seriously I was not at all focused on anything,

though I praised her cooking once and she smiled on that after thanking me. On the other hand Kiran Bhabhi was up with her extra ordinary talent of chit chatting and this time she was talking about her husband who was working in Dubai and she was praising him for his(her husband) nature and started telling me about his work and all.

After few minutes Radha Bhabhi got up again to get next Pizza and once again Kiran Bhabhi said, “She is very alone, I don’t know how she remains so calm, waise to main bhi akeli hoon par mere husband saal main ek do baar to aate hain, isske pass to koi bhi nahi hai”. Again I just hummed,
Like Reply
once again Radha Bhabhi came from kitchen and said that next Pizza will take few more minutes and sat beside us to talk and Kiran Bhabhi spoke to her, “Radha, Bhaiya tera birthday gift kal lekar aayenge”. She looked into her eyes and spoke to me, “nahi Bhaiya koi gift matt lana aap aagaye yehi bahut hai, waise to hamesha hum dono hi hote hain”

I just smiled looking at her and tried to see her sorrow in her eyes and our eyes met for few seconds and then for a minute we focused on television till Kiran Bhabhi spoke again asking Radha Bhabhi for her photo album, Radha Bhabhi got up after staring in Kiran Bhabhi’s eyes and gave us her collection of photographs and went inside the kitchen to get the Pizza.

Kiran Bhabhi started showing me album and showed me her son’s photograph and then her late husband’s snap, and said “abhi aapki shaadi nahi hui, jab ho jaayegi tabb aapko bahut si baaten samajh aayengi, Bhaiya ek lady ke liye akele rahna bahut difficult hai, I hope you understand what I am saying,” matter was getting bit sensitive and once again I just hummed to say yes.

Once again Radha Bhabhi appeared to save me from Kiran Bhabhi’s talking and again we started having Pizza and now I realized that my perspective for Radha Bhabhi was changing, I looked at her body, undoubtedly she was not in the best figures but her body was attractive and her calm nature was add on to that sex appeal.

Radha Bhabhi smiled while looking at me as if she was asking me how are you after spending this much of time with Kiran Bhabhi and finally asked me, “aur kya baaten ho rahi thi”. For which Kiran Bhabhi said, “kuch nahi innki shaadi ki bare main boll rahi thi, abb innki bhi age ho gayi hai shaadi ki”, then in continuation she asked me, “aapki koi girl friend hai ya aunty ko mahnatt karni paddegi”

I just said “nahi meri koi girl friend nahi hai, mujhe sirf appne work pe focas karna hai”. Radha Bhabhi spoke “shaadi to karoge hi, abhi nahi to thode time ke baad”. I looked at her face, she was smiling and seeing that I blushed, and she smiled further on my gesture. Kiran Bhabhi [url=,'][/url] also smiled and said,
Like Reply
“Bhaiya aap bahut sharmeele ho, aajkal ke laddke to bahut badmash hotte hain aap bahut achhe ho”. I just remained silent and focused on my portion of Pizza and for next few minutes we all focused on television and Pizza both and then again Kiran Bhabhi spoke, “Bhaiya hum dono ko invite karenge apni shaadi mein”? I smiled on that while blushing and said,

“definitely if I will marry, I don’t know where I will be at that time, apni city mein ya fir aur kisi new city mein”. Finally Radha Bhabhi got up to get the third Pizza and came back in few minutes and in between Kiran Bhabhi did not stopped talking to me and asked me if I am going back, for which I said that I cannot decide, may and may not.

We had third Pizza and we all were almost full and could not think to have anything else. Now I wanted to go back to my place but I could not do that immediately after having meal so I just waited for some time and sat there and focused on the television and Radha Bhabhi got up to clean the table and started taking off dishes.

Kiran Bhabhi was sitting there only and by this time I was staring at Radha Bhabhi’s body while she was going in and coming out of the kitchen and I think Kiran Bhabhi was noticing that and moved ahead in her conversation saying, “Bhaiya aapka mann nahi karta ke aapke pass koi ho” I looked at her face, I was bit shocked with her question and again she spoke,

“I mean aapka mann nahi karta ki aapki shaadi ho jaaye”. I was in bit of surprise and in that state I said, “Bhabhi pahle settle to ho jaaon”? Kiran Bhabhi smiled and by that time Radha Bhabhi was back and she sat with us on the other couch. After few more minutes I tried to get up to go but Kiran Bhabhi stopped me saying

“Bhaiya abhi baitheye na, I want to ask you something, mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai” and truly speaking her tone was not the same in which she use to talk, basically that confidence was missing from which she use to speak and I could feel the hesitation and bit of fear in her voice. I sat again while staring at her expecting that she will ask whatever she wants to ask.
Like Reply
Radha Bhabhi was also sitting there and as I saw her face she seemed with normal and smiling. Kiran Bhabhi asked me “Bhaiya coffee lenge”. I said “no”. Kiran Bhabhi looked at Radha Bhabhi and spoke to her in asking tone “Radha, aaj Bhaiya se baat kar len uss baare mein”?

I looked at Radha Bhabhi and surprisingly her facial expression changed in fraction and her smile disappeared instantly and for few seconds she kept on staring Kiran Bhabhi and finally said, “No”. Kiran Bhabhi spoke again to Radha Bhabhi in that fearful tone and said “Radha aaj baat kar hi lete hain”

Both of them Kiran Bhabhi and Radha Bhabhi were serious and I could see that there heart was pumping high, and I was in hell of confusion. Next moment Radha Bhabhi got up saying “main coffee banati hoon” and went straight to the kitchen, and instead of making coffee she stood on the door of the kitchen staring at us from far.

Kiran Bhabhi spoke very calmly and said “Bhaiya aaj Radha ka birthday hai, hum aapse kuch gift maange, aap dogge”? I just said “haan please bolo na”, I was in hell of confusion and now even I was bit scared. Radha Bhabhi was standing there only waiting for Kiran Bhabhi to speak. Kiran Bhabhi spoke again, “Bhaiya mujhe samajh nahi aa raha aapse kaise kahoon, it’s very difficult to say,

bahut himmat karke aapse boll rahi hoon” then there was a pause and in that pause she was just looking into my eyes and she seemed really very confused, “Bhaiya humen aapse physical love chaahiye,……. Bhaiya hum dono bahut akele hain aur humen kuch samajh nahi aa raha ki kya karen”.

Seriously friends I was just stunned and could not think anything, Radha Bhabhi was standing very far, holding door of the kitchen by both of her hands, somewhat leaning on that. She also seemed very scared, waiting for me to say something and I could see she was much more scared than Kiran Bhabhi.

Before I would have said anything Kiran Bhabhi spoke again with a pounding heart and asked me, “Bhaiya aapka bhi to mann karta hoga sex karne ka”? I was speechless and could not say anything, neither yes nor no. Kiran Bhabhi spoke again, “Bhaiya don’t take it in a wrong way, humen aapke alava kabhi kisi se aisee baat nahi kari, hum kisi se aisee baat kar hi nahi sakte,

Bahut himmat karke, aapse kaha hai, aur hum aapko force nahi kar rahe par aapko humen galat matt samajhna, actually we talked to you just because of your nature, aap bahut achhe ho aur humen lagta hai ki aap humen kisi tarah se bhi future mein blackmail nahi karoge”. I was still in utter shock; Kiran Bhabhi was asking me to have sex with them.
Like Reply
Interesting bro
Continue
[+] 1 user Likes Renjith's post
Like Reply
good going on
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
I looked at Radha Bhabhi, she was standing still there. Kiran Bhabhi also looked at her and called her near by waving her hand and Radha Bhabhi moved slowly and came closer while looking at me and sat there where she was sitting earlier and continued looking at me for few more seconds and our eyes met.

Kiran Bhabhi spoke again, “Bhaiya sach bollna aapka mann nahi karta sex karne ka”? I could not answer her I was just looking at her once again she asked, “boleeye karta hai na”, I silently answered yes in a very low voice as my throat was choked with my own saliva. Kiran Bhabhi spoke again

“Bhaiya hummara bhi bahut mann karta hai,….. aggar aap haan boll do to hum log ekdusre ko satisfy kar sakte hain, nahi to koi baat nahi, koi zabardasti nahi hai”. I was really very confused and could not think of saying anything and after long I spoke “Bhabhi mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaraha, maine pahle kabhi kisi ke saath nahi kiya, aur mujhe darr lagg raha hai kisi ko patta chal jaayega to”.

Kiran Bhabhi spoke again “Bhaiya aap tension matt lo ye baat bass hum teeno mein rahegi, kisi ko kuch nahi patta chalega, bass aap decide karlo karna hai ya nahi, hum dono aapko bahut pasand karte hain aur aapko kisi problem mein nahi aane deenge”. I looked at Radha Bhabhi she was silent and waiting for me to speak,

she was looking lovely as it was her Birthday and she was dressed up well in sari. I don’t know what she was thinking but from her facial expressions I could see that she was scared but not as much as she was earlier, when initially Kiran Bhabhi asked me that. Finally just for Radha Bhabhi I decided to say yes, it was not her body which I desired, it was something else,

it was her nature which was attracting me from last few days and suddenly her that gesture of confusion and tension took my heart and I smiled a bit and said yes while looking into her eyes and my expressions made her blush and she looked down. Se was still bit scared and not only Radha Bhabhi even Kiran Bhabhi was not normal, neither I was comfortable,
Like Reply
we all were in more or less in same mental state and new few seconds were of extreme silence and nobody spoke, we just saw each other couple of times. My heart was beating very high and finally I got up to go to the toilet and for that I asked Radha Bhabhi. She got up to give me the direction and I followed her to her bedroom.

When I came out of the toilet, both Radha Bhabhi and Kiran Bhabhi were waiting for me there only, in the bedroom. Kiran Bhabhi was sitting on the corner of the bed and Radha Bhabhi was standing beside her. I was feeling very nervous and it could be easily sensed from my face. Kiran Bhabhi spoke again, “Bhaiya yahin pe baitheye thodi derr, coffee peeyenge?

thoda hesitation kam ho jaayega” I looked at Radha Bhabhi; she smiled a bit after long lasted fear. I just hummed to say yes and Radha Bhabhi moved out to make coffee. I took one corner of the bed where I could rest my back on the wall. Once again I was alone with Kiran Bhabhi in the bedroom and moreover that is after accepting her indecent proposal and now I could not stop staring at her body.

As I said earlier Kiran Bhabhi use to look like typical Indian Bhabhi, she was beautiful fair and had clear skin, nicely fleshed on her arms and thighs with nice fleshy ass mounds with bit of tummy and big breasts she was also wearing sari and now I was visualizing her without sari. As I was staring at her and blushing in between assuming myself fucking her
[+] 4 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply
she was somewhat reading my brain and she spoke again, “Bhaiya aap bahut achhe hain, aap stress matt lo, sabb ho jaayega,…… hum logg hain na” after few minutes of that Radha Bhabhi came with coffee and sat on another corner in the bedroom on a small couch very far from us. We started having coffee and again there was no words for a minute or so and we were just

staring at each other while having coffee and during that Radha Bhabhi was trying to get normal and she tried to smile while looking at me, but she was still scared a bit, I responded for her every smile in the same fashion. She was looking lovely and once again I could not control myself staring at her body.

Though she was not as beautiful as Kiran Bhabhi and she was bit dusky in color but her body was any day more attractive than Kiran Bhabhi’s body. Even she was blessed with good amount of flesh on her thighs and arms but not much and moreover she had flat belly with reasonably big breasts and now I was getting horny with every passing second but along with that I was getting nervous too.

Once again Kiran Bhabhi broke the silence and said while looking at Radha Bhabhi as if she was asking her, “yahin pe karte hain, aur raat ko yahin pe so jaayenge hmmm..” Radha Bhabhi also just hummed to say yes and by that time our coffee was over and we all were waiting for someone else to make first move and it was again Kiran Bhabhi

who made a first move by giving away her mug to Radha Bhabhi because she was sitting beside the corner table and she instantly took it from her hand and raised her hand to get my mug too and I handed it over to her. Once again Kiran Bhabhi spoke and asked me this time with more than a smile,

“Bhaiya shuru karen” from her gesture I could see that more or less her hesitation was over, though Radha Bhabhi was bit hesitant but she was trying her best to get normal to enjoy these long awaited moments of sex with me.

Among all of us I was the one, who was most confused, but I also wanted to enjoy these moments and among two I was desperate to take Radha Bhabhi in my arms. Finally I moved my head in a way of saying yes in answer of Kiran Bhabhi’s question.
Like Reply
That’s what Kiran Bhabhi needed and she got up from the bed and took off pallu of her sari from her shoulder and started unwrapping sari after pulling out plates of her sari in one go, and somewhat ordered Radha Bhabhi in a low voice saying “Radha main door lock karke aaja aur bhaiya ke kapde uttar”.
Radha Bhabhi reacted and got up to go out and before she would have left that room Kiran Bhabhi was free from her sari, wearing just blouse and petticoat wow what was she looking, I never got harden while looking at her, as from her normal gesture Kiran Bhabhi never appealed me sexually may be because she use to talk a lot as compared to Radha Bhabhi
and I always avoided her because of that but at that time her body was exploding sex and I was getting harder and harder, as I earlier said she was fair in color, her breast were even fairer which I could see from her deep cleavage. Kiran Bhabhi excused me to go to the toilet by saying “main ek minute main aati hoon” (I will be back in minute),
with in next few seconds Radha Bhabhi was back and she came closer to me I could see from her face that she was bit hesitant because till now she reflected herself as a decent lady to me and now she was suppose to came out of that shell, anyway she came and stood beside me. I was also very nervous and I just got up looking into her eyes.
Radha Bhabhi smiled and said, “Bhaiya aap tension matt lo kuch nahi hoga, you will feel good” she was still hesitant while talking to me but she had to conquer her fear and hesitation that night and she was getting confident with every passing second. I was just looking into her eyes and could not think that whatever I am doing is right or wrong but I think it was too late to think
about that because next moment Radha Bhabhi started taking off my shirt slowly by undoing buttons of my shirt and in a minute she took off my shirt and her hand drifted down to the belt of my trouser and she opened buckle of my belt and next moment Kiran Bhabhi appeared on the door of the toilet and came quickly towards both of us she was still in blouse and petticoat
and her huge melons were trying jut out of her blouse and her deep cleavage was dick raising in itself, she took charge of undressing me from Radha Bhabhi by saying, “Radha main kholti hoon tu apni sari uttar aur bed par aajaa”. Radha Bhabhi stepped back giving away my access to Kiran Bhabhi and stood bit far and took off pallu of her sari from her shoulder and unwrapped her sari with in few seconds.
By this time my trouser was on floor and Kiran Bhabhi was smiling looking into my eyes and spoke, “aaj aapko bahut mazza aayega” and with that she entered her hand in my jockey and touched my cock along with balls, I moaned in bliss, it was really very strange pleasure which was unknown to me till now.
Like Reply
Kiran Bhabhi was playing with my gentile like a experienced player, both of her hands were in my underwear, with one hand she was fondling my balls and with other hand she was jerking my rod while looking at my face as I was moaning and enjoying her hands over my cock. Somewhere behind Kiran Bhabhi, Radha Bhabhi was taking off her clothes,
she was facing away from me and she didn’t stopped after taking off her sari, she continued taking off her clothes and in next few seconds Radha Bhabhi was just in bra and panty, still facing away from me and next moment she unhooked her bra from behind and took off her bra, and slowly she drifted down her panty revealing her lovely round ass mounds
to me and then she turned and her face was turning red as she was totally naked to have sex after a long long time and she was looking absolutely stunning, her big luscious boos were hanging in front of my eyes and I could not move my eyes from her body, her body seemed so luscious having nice juicy and big breasts leading to a flat belly and thick fleshy thighs having
clean shaven beautiful seductive cunt in between, her cunt was looking very soft and juicy, with nice round and wide butt having lovely plump ass mounds above that she was looking at me with a smile and that gesture was really breath taking she was also bit nervous but not as much as me and I could see that her nervousness war disappearing with every passing second.
Slowly she came closer to me and spoke to Kiran Bhabhi saying “Bhabhi aap bhi kapde uttar dejeeye” before leaving me Kiran Bhabhi drifted my jockey to my feet and got aside again giving my charge to Radha Bhabhi, without wasting a second Radha Bhabhi took off my undershirt and pushed me gently to bed and wrapped her self around me nicely with some hesitation and started kissing me,
and we both just got lost in each other and we were kissing nicely tide with each other and with in few seconds we were up with the lustful environment thinking nothing except sex. As we were laying sideways and kissing and our pubic zone were touching each other and I could feel the heat of Radha Bhabhi’s hot fuckhole along with her wetness.
Like Reply