Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please suggest for nude shoot of my wife......
Heart Heart

Waiting for ur suggestionsI Hi All, this is Neelesh I’m 37 years old. My wife monika 38 yrs old. We couples had a naughty plan to do some nude shooting. Can you people plz suggest how to plan, where to go? What dress preferably to wear? My wife is ready to Dare to bare. Also I want her to be sharecropper with strangers. Below is monika pics.

[Image: DD9-DA76-D-DE71-455-D-89-D5-55-D7356833-F6.jpg] [Image: E19840-AE-8-B5-C-46-CF-95-F1-4-D855315-DE34.jpg]
 Heart Aunties, Bhabhis & Moms are Queens of Cocks Heart

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Plz do suggest

Like Reply
In which city you guys are ? And are you guys planning. To do nude shoot indoor or outdoor ?
Like Reply
There are Budoir photographers. search on google and contact them..
What else, go to Goa, book a south Goa or so resort. On the last day of stay, hours before checkout, ask the room service guy to click some nudes.. You can also click nudes in hotel balcony, corridor etc at early morning when activity is low.
Like Reply
(18-08-2019, 09:36 PM)kartuk Wrote: In which city you guys are ? And are you guys planning. To do nude shoot indoor or outdoor ?

hai buddy iam looking for both. just want to know how to start. like camera gadgets. dresses, positions and best daring location

Like Reply
(19-08-2019, 12:59 AM)longindian_axe Wrote: There are Budoir photographers. search on google and contact them..
What else, go to Goa, book a south Goa or so resort. On the last day of stay, hours before checkout, ask the room service guy to click some nudes.. You can also click nudes in hotel balcony, corridor etc at early morning when activity is low.

wow god suggestion Heart Heart any suggestions. towars contry side shoots. like on highway, fields, lake sides

Like Reply
Plz post more suggestions

Like Reply
start with few pics at home. First see in which angles she looks more sexy. ping me if you need more help
Heart  Harika and Bhabhi in Bihar  Heart

https://xossipy.com/thread-12602.html 
Like Reply
Man "The Notebook" wala pose, baahon mein utha ke. Then ask her to go for full monty boleto sexy wala pose may be nude one too. Chemistry dikh ke aana chahiye, chahe nange hi kyun na ho. Angles use karne, bade bade dikh ker aayenge.
I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination

Like Reply
any hubby intersted for mutual admiration n lust of our WIVES...WITH PICS ??? we can prove we are REAL n then proceed... for all types of pics of our WIFE.. ive found few genuine hubby's with similar fantasies during xossip days .

i want to find similar hubbies here to enjoy the feel and lust together our wives pics

PS only looking for mutual hubby/ bf gf chat n pic share - NOT LOOKING FOR PIC COLLECTORS and TRaDERS and FaKERS

PM ME HANGOUT ID if interested
Like Reply
wow.. share here, once the photo shoot completes..
  sex  happy  
Like Reply
Would love to help you ?
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram