Fantasy BOLLYWOOD STORY- Raveena-Akshay's Sex Holiday
Hello friends,
  I am starting this story from Xossip. Credit goes to original writer bongdude.

There were some pictures also in the thread. I don't know how to add them in thread. I've just copied the whole story.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Now I am beginning the story. The story is written from Raveena's point of view.( Raveena is the narrator of the story)

Some time ago, my husband and I decided to go for holiday abroad with our kids, as we wanted a break from Mumbai. But we were unable to decide where to go. Then he said to me," Ravs, lets go to Bangkok, we'll have a good time there and you can do a lot of shopping too there." Well, I too liked Bangkok,and being a woman, the prospect of shopping too lured me. We agreed on Bangkok, packed our bags and left for Bangkok.We reached Bangkok and from the airport went straight to the Five Star Hotel where we had booked our rooms-a suite for us and our kids and a room for our maid who was the ayah of our kids. We reached tthe Hotel and my hubby told me, I am coming with the luggages, you go to the reception and take the keys. I took the kids along with me and started to go towards the reception. Suddenly I saw at a distance, Twinkle Khanna with her son and daughter, putting luggages in a Taxi. I then proceeded towards the reception.

At the reception, I saw Akshay(Kumar). We both looked at each other and he greeted me," Hi Ravs! In Bangkok on a holiday". I said," Yes Akshay".I said, " You are also on a holiday here." Akshay said,"Yes, but Twinkle and my kids are leaving for Mumbai today, but I will be here as my film's shooting will start here in a week. Ravs, I'll meet you later. Bye". I also told him 'Bye'. Then I took the keys and my husband had also come.We went to our suite.

While my hubby and kids decided to relax on the bed, I decided to go to the bathroom, take a shower and freshen up. While bathing, I don't know why, but I started thinking about Akshay. Akshay and I had an affair at one time and were on the verge of getting married too. We broke off because of Akshay's being a cassanova and having affairs with other women, despite being in a steady relationship with me. Several years have passed off since we broke off and we both have got married to different people and I am happy with my husband and my kids. But I couldn't understand why today, I am thinking about him.Yes he is handsome, dashing and a true hunk, but I am now married and happy with my husband. I curbed this thought within me and decided to enjoy the holiday with my family.

Two days had gone by, we had done quite a bit of sightseeing and shopping. Then in the night, we were relaxing in our Hotel room, and my husband received a call from Mumbai. It was an urgent call and he got serious while talking. I asked him," What happened Jaan"? He said, "Ravs baby, I have to go to Mumbai for 4-5 days. Its very important, regarding my business. There's a big problem that has arised. Don't be upset. We are here on a two week holiday,so 4-5 days won't be a big deal. You be with the kids, I'll be back in 4-5 days." Though I was depressed, I understood his problem and said," It's fine,work comes first.."We spent the night packing his bags.
Like Reply
Next day afternoon, my husband left for Mumbai. I went to see him off. On reaching the Hotel, I decided to go to the coffee shop in our Hotel. I took my seat and ordered coffee.Just then, Akshay entered the coffee shop and saw me. He came and asked,"Hi Ravs! Can I join you?" I said,"Yes off course".He ordered a coffee for himself. Then he started the conversation, "So Ravs, hows ur holiday going?" I said," Its going on well". He said," Is it so?" I said,"Yes Akshay, why..?" He said," But you are looking very lost and upset?"I said,"No Akshay, I'm fine?"He said," Where's ur husband?" I said," "Well, he had to go to Mumbai for business purpose. He'll be back in 4-5 days." He said,"Thats why you are upset bcoz u r missing him." I said," No Akshay I'm fine". He said, " Call me Akki, not Akshay?" I said,"OK". Meanwhile the waiter brought coffee for us. We started sipping our coffe. Then I asked him," So Akki, How's your holiday going, missing your family?" He said," "Well yes but still I am getting a good rest and also free from the chaos and busy life of Mumbai. I said, " But Akki, your career is going great guns. You are doing really well these days". Akki just smiled and said thanks. He said," You have put on weight Ravs." I said," Yes, but you are still in great shape and look young."He said," You are also looking great, just shed some weight and make a comeback to movies". I said," Well thanks, but there are so many younger heroines now". He said," But you can still do well, these actresses don't have your talent and experience."I said(blushingly),"Thanks but you are flattering me". He said," No I'm not flattering you, I am serious. If you agree, we can do a movie together." I said(blushing again),"Thanks, but I need to think about it." We had finished our coffee. I said," Akki, I'll take your leave, my kids are waiting for me." He said,"Fine. So what are you doing tomorrow?" I said," Well nothing special,why?"He said," If you don't mind, we can go for some sightseeing and shopping. I have lived in Bangkok for seven years before I became an actor. I know a lot of places." I said," Well ... Why would I mind it... I'll call you and tell you later." He said," Fine, lets go. I'm also going to my suite."

Our suites were on the same floor. He went to his suite, I went to mine. Later in the night, he called me up in my room and asked me, " Hi Ravs! So what did u think about our tomorrow's plan." I said," Well...Akki(I was at a loss of words)". He said," Come on Ravs, we'll have a great time. Please." I said," OK Akki.... I'll come with you."He said," Fine... I'll arrange for a private car. We'll leave at 10 am from the Hotel after having breakfast." I said, " Fine...10 am is fine". That night, I read bedtime stories to my kids and made them sleep early. I was having thoughts about Akshay and our affair. It was true that Akshay was a cassanova and was not faithful, but he was charming, handsome and a real stud.He knew exactly how to satisfy a woman and what women want.Also among all my relationships, the sex I had with Akshay was the best I have had in my life. I am committed to my hubby,we love each other very much, our sex life is good but somehow there's a deficiency in the passion quotient, and since the birth of our kids, our sex life had become infrequent and dull. But I ignored these thoughts and went to sleep.Next morning, I woke up early, had breakfast, saw to it that my kids had breakfast. I told them that I'll be going out with a friend and will comeback as fast as I can and that they behave as nice kids and not trouble the maid. I left them with the maid in her room and told her to take care of them.Then I met Akki at the reception.He said," So Ravs, Ready?" I said," Yeah..".
Like Reply
RAVEENA: Main AAJ bhi CHEEZ BADI HOON MAST MAST

AKSHAY: Oye KUDIYE....yeh mujhse behtar kaun jaantaa hain...aaj bhi kisi event mein ya awards function mein tujhe dekhta hoon to dekhta hi reh jaataa hoon...nazar nahin hath ti meri tere chehre se...tujh se...saari purani yaadein taazaa ho jaati hain....teri meri saath bitaye samay ki yaadein

Raveena: Aaj bhi main jab kisi event ya function pe jaati hoon...toh mera wahan pahunchte hi bheed jamaa ho jaati hain...lots of people try to come near me...surround me and approach me...and the media too gives me all the limelight...the photographers try to take as many pics of mine as they can.

Akshay: That has to happen...you are so Beautiful...so Gorgeous...so Ravishing...truly Glamorous...a real DIVA....the public and the media...both can't get enough of you my darling RAVS
Like Reply
The story continues....

Then we started from the Hotel, in the car arranged by Akki.I was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans and Akki was wearing a T-Shirt and jeans. Both of us wore caps and dark sunglasses too. We were having conversation about our lives, films, our film industry etc and having laughs, cracking jokes and were getting quite comfortable with each other. We even started flirting a bit- there were some innocent hugs and pecks on the cheeks but nothing more. We went to quite a few places and also did shopping.We went to a mall, one of Bangkok's largest malls. Then we entered a Nike store as I need to get some sneakers. As I sat down, I didn't realize it at that time but Akki was sitting directly across from me. As I tried on a couple of pairs I realized he was gazing at my legs as they parted. Now I was feeling a little horny and I decided to lead him on a bit. His view wasn't probably all that good as the jeans I was wearing was skin tight but I made sure my legs spread apart each time I tried on a pair and flashed him a few times before settling on a pair.

The next store was Westside, I was looking for some track suits to wear to the gym and he was looking for jeans. We picked out a few siizes each and headed towards the changing rooms. The sales girl gave us two rooms next to each other and as I went in, I told Akki that I wanted his opinion on what I was buying.
I started by removing my jeans and putting on a pair of the tracks. I then came out of room and knocked on his door. He opened it a bit and to my surprise he was standing in just in just his briefs. He was yet to put on his jeans. Although it caught me a little off guard, I did not react . Of course, I could not help staring at his crotch-it looked like a mild erection was in progress and it looked big.

I asked him if the track suit fit nicely and he said they were nice but maybe I should get a different size which would do justice to my figure. As he was talking, he pulled on his jeans with his ass towards me and facing the mirror. He turned and I told him they looked good but he too should try on a different size. I then jokingly said that maybe we should both try our clothes together to save the effort of going between rooms to show our stuff to each other. That was enough for him, he just picked up his stuff and we both squeezed into my cubicle. I could see the sales girl smirk !

I was feeling very naughty by now and proceeded to slip off the track pant. I also removed my shirt and stood there checking out myself in the mirror. He looked at me of course but also acted quite matter of fact about it. I told him that his briefs looked great and then he commented that I look very sexy in the black bra and panties. I then pulled on the the other pants and turned around to see the mirror. These were white as well as being too tight in the crotch and realized with a shock that my panties were wet and it showed through the pants.He said these were better , now it was my turn to put on the show. He pulled down the jeans but as he had not removed the top button, it ended up in his briefs coming down too and the start of his cock could be seen. He made no attempts to pull up his briefs and instead nonchalantly pulled on the jeans.
Finally after a couple of more trials, we both got dressed, paid for our items and left the store. By now I was feeling very horny, not that I was going to do anything about it but it had turned out to be a very nice and unique shopping experience.Then we went to another shop. As we were seeing the clothes at a shop, we were talking and chatted about thongs, as he knew I liked them. How sexy they were and I said,"yeah... they are but my hubby doesn't like them much. Akki then dragged me into a Victoria Secrets shop and started to look through the panties. I am not shy but was a little embarrassed as he went through picking out differnt ones, finally I agreed to two of them. Despite my objection,he paid for them and handed me the bag, with a naughty smile, he said that for buying them, someday I should let him see how they looked. I laughed and said," What". He smiled and said," Just joking, don't take it seriously." I was stunned but was smiling and this might have given him a different signal.

Then we went to a nice restaurant cum bar for lunch. We ordered food and drinks. We talked about different things and at some point the conversation turned to sex. Whether it was my comfort levels with him or the drinks I had consumed, the conversation became very open and honest. We talked about a bunch of very personal things. We talked about sexy lingerie and then the killer when I said, " My husband and I don't have nearly enough sex!"I don't know how and why I said this.
Seeing other couples dance, we also decided to dance. Our conversation had taken its toll on us as Akki and I were much more touchier than normal. Whether it was just standing a little too close on the dance floor knowing my fat butt was up against him or dancing it seemed we were always touching lightly. During one dance, he had practically placed his hand on my butt and later shifted on my back. He also held me tightly. He pulled me close to him and at times I could feel his crotch with a little bulge on my stomach and my boobs were getting pressed against his chest. We ended the dance with a warm hug.
Both of us however from that point on seemed to join a tighter bond with each other and there was a sexual tension we started feeling from this point. Whether it was the innocent touches or the sexual discussion I don't know.
Like Reply
Akshay: Ravs...tell me...don't you still think about me...I am sure you still have thoughts about me...the memories of the time we spent together as a couple....don't keep quiet...please tell me what you feel

Raveena: Honestly speaking, I still think about you Akki...i never forgot you...you were and are always a part of my thoughts...my husband is a good guy...he loves me...he is loving...affectionate...loyal...our love life is good...but I still remember the passion we shared with each other and how exciting our love life was

Raveena: Even today when my kids watch TV at home...and they watch our Bollywood songs...and when you come in your film songs like Chinta ta Chita Chita from Rowdy Rathore...I start dancing to the song along with my kids...I start thinking that I am the actress dancing with you in the song
Like Reply
The story continues...

While we were getting out of the restaurant, Akki said," Ravs, lets spend some more time yaar...". I said, " But my kids are at the Hotel...".He said," I know but your maid is there to take care of them. Just for some more time. I know a nice Hotel nearby, the owner is a friend of mine. We can take a suite there and enjoy a little more time with each other, have fun, chat, gossip, relax.... I don't know why but I agreed to his proposal despite feeling hesitant and inhibited.We reached that Hotel. We went to the reception and Akki told me you just wait, I'll book the room and take the keys.He went and booked a suite with the name of Mr and Mrs Bhatia. I was surprised but decided not to question him about it. Then he came and we went to our suite.We kept our shopping bags on the sofa. It was a big suite with a large bed , sofa, TV and lot of space.Akki asked me," Like the suite". I said, " Yes,its amazing."

It was evening and we were relaxing and chilling out over some beer and snacks.We had consumed a fair amount of whisky and wine.The first sexy thing that happened between us is that Akki kidded me about my thong and said he wanted to see me in them.We traded shy comments. I kept saying I can't.He off course said,"Just once". Finally I relented, went to the bathroom, and wore the tiny thongs one by one. He told me to show them from both front and back, and I did so. He told me I looked amazing and really Hot and that I had a sexy fat ass. The thong was so small that it covered little and I started feeling naughty. I again wore my jeans.
A few hours had gone by, but we were lost in each other's company. He talked about playing strip poker. I said," No way", shut up. But Akki said," Its just a game, we have played it before. It will be fun."I agreed. Due to the building sexual tension between me and Akki, the thought of some nudity sounded quite hot to me.
So we sat down and played . We lost a few hands and lost our watches, shoes, jeans etc.We were down to real stuff now, Akki had had his ganjee and underwear on and I had my bra and panty.Next to lose was Akki, he took off his ganjee, which exposed his chest. He has a great body and chest which I really liked. I admired his chest and gave a naughty smile and he also smiled back. I was enjoying looking at him and his semi hard cock. Then I lost, I had a hard decision, if I took off my bra, I would be topless, or if take off my panty, then my lower body would be exposed. As I thought, Akki said,"OK, lets quit".I gave him a look, stood and took off my my panty. At this Akki said,"OK its game over". I said,"No way, there has to be a winner."I was dying now to continue and see where the game will take us. He decided to continue.However he said that the loser will have to do what the winner says.The next loss was mine'so Akki was the winner. Akki said that I should have a close dance with him. Akki came close to me and slowly took me in his arms. Akki pulled me closer and we started to slow dance, without any music.He pulled me close to him and was not willing to listen to me that my breasts were pressed against his chest and his hard cock was pressing my stomach. I was getting wet in my panties and was on the verge of dripping. I could feel his hot breath on my face, neck and ears. His hands were all over my back and he slowly moved them to my naked butt.Then Akki decided to open my bra. He unhooked my bra and let it fall on the ground and exposed my breasts and rock hard nipples.I was now totally naked infront of Akki. He made a gentlemanly comment about how nice they are and I looked great. I was feeling shy and was not my confident self now. He looked hard at my tits and then winked at me.

Akki then said," Arrey Raveena tu toh sach mein kamaal ki lag rahi hai".I was stunned at his speaking to me in such horny tone and in Hindi.He then said,"Tu Moti ho gayi hai, lekin phir bhi mast lag rahi hai. Tu cheez badi hai mast mast.Arrey meri pyaari moti punjaaban, kya khubsurat mote gaand hai tere. What a sexy fat ass."I was feeling embarassed initially, but then started to enjoy his compliments.I also liked the fact that even though I was married, had kids and had put on a lot of weight, but he was still giving me compliments and found me desirable.Akki then said,"Chal aa pappiya jhappiya paate hai(Lets kiss and hug each other)."He hugged me and kissed me on the cheeks. Akki hugged me very tightly and I also did not mind it at all. He said, "I have 2 gifts for you darling. Just wait."Then he took out a packet from his personal bag. I found a very sexy lacy pair of red bra and panties in it, of my size. I was thrilled. I said," Thank You Akki." He said,"There's more darling." Then he gave me another packet. I found a very sexy yellow saree with a very sexy sleeveless yellow blouse which did not cover much." He said ," I bought these for gifts for you after meeting you at the coffee shop that day."I said," Thank You Akki, Thank you very much'. I was overjoyed. He said," Sirf Thank You se nahin chalega."He gave me a warm hug and peck as always, but his lips had slightly opened as I felt a wetness on my lips.I was feeling incredibly sexy.I was now completely smitten by Akki and was ready to do anything for him. I was now completely attracted to him. Suddenly my cellphone rang. I said," Its my maid." Akki said," Tell her to take care of your kids. Tell her that you are at a friends place and will come back to the Hotel tomorrow morning."I took the call and told my maid just as Akki told me to tell.He then said," Raveena meri jaan, ab jaa aur jaldi se yeh lingerie aur saree pehen ke aa mere pass. I said," As you say Jaan", and went to the bathroom to change.
Like Reply
Akshay's song Chinta ta Chita Chita from Rowdy Rathore ....is coming on a TV channel...and Raveena starts dancing at home....in front of the TV
Like Reply
I changed and came out of the bathroom. Akki was wearing his pants,but still bare chested, giving me a great turn on.While I was changing, he ordered a bacardi and snacks for us. Seeing me in the sexy saree and sleevelesss blouse, he was speechless. I knew I was looking Ravishing. He said, " Tum Indian ladkiyaan saari mein kuchh aur hi lagti ho. Bilkul Phataaka. I smiled blushingly. He said," Raveena Tu shaadi ke baad badi sharmili ban gayi hai, pehle toh ek dum bindaas thi. Par tu jaisi bhi hai laajawab hai." I was still blushing and standing. He came up to me, we hugged each other and he kissed me on my cheeks and held me tightly for quite some time.My body was pressed against his and I felt current going through my body.He then took me to the sofa holding me by my nude waist. We sat on the sofa close to each other. We made two drinks and we started sipping the same. we also had snacks.Then Akki said that I am looking very sexy in this saree. As I bend forward to keep the glass on the table, my pallu slipped and fell down and my breasts were popping out. He looked at them and commented that my tits were the best he had ever seen.I blushed and tried to cover them but he caught my hand and said that if I wear such a sexy blouse then what is the need of covering it with my saree and told me to leave it like that. I smiled at him.
Akki then asked me as to how do I like the lingerie he gifted me. I told him that it was really very good and fitted me very well. I then asked him that how did you know my size . He smiled and told me that he had a good look at me at the coffee shop and also while returning to our suites in the Hotel.I told Akki that I am wearing the bra and panty he gifted me, and it is very comfortable. Akki then told me that he wanted to see the fitting of the bra and panty. I felt a little shy . Then i smiled and said please give me another drink so that I can gather some courage and lose my inhibition. He gave me a drink. I finished it.I felt quite relaxed. I slowly pulled my saree pallu down on to my waist and sat there, my blouse had a low neckline cut as I told earlier and my cleavage was pretty prominent and my breasts were sort of seductively visible.I sat there for a few minutes and tried as if to show my bra shoulder strap. I glanced at Akki and he was watching transfixed with a very focussed look, I slowly pulled out the strap of my bra and showed it to him. He then said not to show my bra in that manner. I got the message and then began to unbutton my blouse, halfway through I spread open the blouse to show him the red bra and Akki, in a hoarse and choked voice asked me to open it further.I slightly hesitated but then started opening the rest of the hooks of the blouse slowly and totally unhooked my blouse and spread it open for him to get a good view of my breasts in the sexy bra.It was actually a "loveable" bra with a good provocative cut and Akki said in a soft and emotion filled voice"they are really beautiful" and I actually blushed at this and felt quite proud then. I let him stare at my bra and breasts , slowly feeling a thrill about it myself. He did not budge from his seat as he said he was content on just watching me. My saree pallu was on the ground and my blouse was fully open and I held it open for him to see my bra and the tits in them. Then he told me why don't you remove the blouse and keep it aside otherwise your hands will get tired holding it. And becoming a little bolder now and also the effect of the drinks was there on me, I slowly removed my blouse and pulling it off my shoulders I dropped it on the seat next to me. I felt awkward and also thrilled at my so willingly exposing myself to Akki.My tits trapped in a bra were now exposed to Akki who was looking at them with his mouth dry.
I was now walking around the room without my blouse on. He asked to show my panty now and instead of trying to remove my saree, I then simply pulled it up sort of mid thigh to show my fair panty to him and felt a thrill about it. He asked me to repeat it and I again pulled up my saree , this time a little higher and when every time his request was repeated, I would oblige, pulling my saree furhter up till he could see the red panty presented by him as well. By then I was feeling very comfortable about the whole thing. Then he told me that why don't you remove your saree so that I don't have to lift my saree every time I had to show him panty. I was now bolder and more relaxed than before and slowly removed my saree and kept it on the sofa where I had kept my blouse and then showed my fair, thunder thighs and heavy legs.Now I was in a red bra and lacy panty. I also felt that I was getting wet in between my legs. I went to the table where I had kept my glass and told that I am going to refill my glass and he told me to make a drink for him also. I went close to Akki and picked up his glass too, he was just staring at my boobs. I turned my back to him and moved a bit while making a drink for both of us.After some time I felt some one standing behind and I felt his body touching my back . He had now removed his pants and was nude. I could feel his nude chest and legs touching mine. A shiver ran down my spine as his body touched mine.Then he moved his hands in front to help me fix the drinks and in doing so he brushed his hands on my breasts. I also let him do it as it was really arousing. Then he moved more close pretending to fix a drink and now I could also feel his half erect cock against my hips. I was really getting turned on and then the effect of the drinks was also having its effects. I was as good as being in his arms. When the drinks were made he moved back and then I noticed his cock in full flesh. He smiled at me and told that how could he be in clothes when I was in just a bra and panty. I too smiled at him.

Then he told me that he will be blessed if I could remove my bra and show him my beautiful breasts and that he has never seen any thing like this in his whole life. I felt a pride in what he said and then decided to open my bra. I stood in front of him and slowly took my hands behind my back to unhook the bra. His eyes were fixed on my bra and was waiting desperately for the bra to open. I unhooked the bra and very slowly left the straps as the straps got released my boobs came to full size as they were caged in the bra but were still covered by the bra from the front and were not visible to Akki. His mouth half opened in anticipation of seeing my boobs. I was really getting very excited at what I could do to a hunk like Akki.Then he told me to please remove the bra fully so that he could see my beautiful boobs. I slowly took my hands to the straps on my shoulders and pulled them down on the side of arms thereby slowly exposing my lovely , heavy boobs to Akki. I let the bra drop to the floor and my boobs were in his full view with my nipples erect. I just stood there like that and he just kept staring at my tits as if he had never seen any tits in his life. I felt proud of my body.I became a little more bolder and slowly walked topless in my red panties to him. He just sat on the sofa in front of me and did not budge from his seat and was very content just watching me. Now I was just in my panties and totally topless.

I was surprised to note that he had withdrawn his cock and was slowly stroking his erection . He seemed to be in such a heavenly trance, stroking his erect cock, that I did not say anything or show some discomfort. In fact I slyly looked at his cock quite closely and was impressed with its size which I remembered to be pretty large based on previous sexual experiences with him in the past.I was now enjoying myself, sort of posing for him. I was still topless and on impulse , to just stand in front of him , sort of naked, with just my red skimpy panty on. I turned around for him to see my buttocks etc and sort of just walked around the place, with just my red panty on.Akki was quietly and intently watching me doing all this and still stroking his erect monster of a cock. This sort of gave me a sense of satisfaction. I was enjoying my bout of exhibitionism. He indicated me to pull my panty off. I then turned around to show my buttocks and pulled my panty down and displayed my fair and soft buttocks to him and then pulled my panty back up.I heard Akki sighing loudly, and I looked at him. He was stroking his cock furiously now and I watched him fascinated and when he slightly leaned forward , his eyes staring at me like trance. He once again told me to pull my panties down and remove it. I was totally excited and wanted to do the dare so I slowly pulled down my panty and it fell down on the floor and I slowly stepped out of it. I was totally nude now and there were so many ohhh's and ahhh;coming from Akki's mouth which really excited me more.He slowly got up and he too was totally nude and now his cock was looking even bigger. He slowly came near me and took me in his arms.He held my face in both his hands and turned it up towards his face. I closed my eyes as my lips parted and my hands came to rest on his hips as Akki bent down to kiss my honey sweet lips. My hands soon grabbed him from behind in tight embrace. Akki lifted his head and looked at me. I quickly hid my face on his shoulder , my eyes evading his every glance. Akki held me from my back and tightened his grip on me, crushing my beautiful firm breasts hard on his chest. A soft sigh escaped from my mouth. Akki said that why are you still hiding your face from me as I was feeling shy and my face looked red. Akki asked me as to why are you feeling shy of me and hiding your face from me. This is not your first time with me.I said, " I don't know, but I am feeling very shy, like a new bride and was really liking the way he took me in his arms and kissed me. Akki's manhood got a boost and he smiled confidently.
Like Reply
The story continues...

Akki stroked my hair for a few moments;quite aware of the delicate situation thatI was in. Then Akki moved me away from him and again placed his lips on mine. This time it was a real passionate one. I could now feel his tongue go inside my mouth for which I opened by mouth a little more and after some time even I put my tongue in his mouth and it looked a perfest French Kiss. My hands slowly rising from his back to his head, my fingers running through his hairs. Akki was moving his hands all over my back. His hands moved down to my waists and as he grabbed my buttocks,my grip tightened on his back. Akki said," Raveena teri gaand lajawaab hai aur jism bahut garam hai." Akki slowly moved his hand upwards sliding through my hips,up my belly and then cupped my breast. I was going weak in my legs. And Akki supported me from my back as he began squashing my sexy,firm and full breast. I broke free of his lips and began to push him away from me. I said,"Akki I think we are crossing the limits." He said," Its ok, we are just giving each other happiness." I said," Yeh sahi nahi hai. I am a married woman and you are also someone's husband. We are cheating our spouses."Then Akki quickly held my hand,pulled me towards him,grabbed me and said," Aaj ki raat tu meri biwi hai aur main tera pati aur ek achchi biwi ki tarah wohi kar jo tera pati keh rahaa hai. He said this in a commanding tone. He started kissing me fervently. I too submitted myself completely to Akki now and again held him firmly. Things began to cool down a bit as he let my lips go. I stood there,my eyes gazing at him lustfully. The desire was no longer a mystery to the both of us.

Akki again gently began to stroke my hairs and kissed me softly,pecking occasionally on my lips. His hands moved down to my breasts, rubbing them softly. Akki enoyed my breasts for a few moments and then I began to tremble as he bent down to kiss my belly, then sat on his knees and kissed my triangle.When he kissed me there I said,"ohh god ahh." He then got up and took me in his arms and my big,heavy boobs were pressed against his naked chest. His hands were moving on my back till my butt and I also took him in my arms and my hands were also moving up and down. He admired my boobs saying," Marvellous Boobs,"and put his hand on it and started pressing it,then he kissed me on my lips,his tongue in my mouth and I sucked it and then his tongue rolled down my neck,onto my breasts,grabbing my one nipple in his mouth. He began to suck it slowly at first and then gently increasing it as my sexuality began to rise at my peak. He sucked it hard until it was swollen red. I was now like a bitch on heat,my pelvic thrusting on his dick. As he sucked me hard, his hand pressed the other breast and began to maul me. I arched backwards enjoying every moment of his licking and caressing of my breasts. He was enjoying me with as much vigour as he could. Then a moan escaped my mouth and I said,"ohhhh god you suck them so hard it feels sooo good. I love it." My breasts were fully exposed to him tugged, I closed my eyes,put my hands on Akki's head and pulled him to my boobs turn by turn. I kept on moaning now a little louder.
Like Reply
Akki left my boobs and took me in his arms, my breasts were now crushed to his naked chest. I was sure he could feel the contour of my my well -shaped breasts as well as the soft touch of my erect nipples. His hand went straight through my hairs as we again cuddled each other in a feverish kiss. I had become so excited that my pelvic were once again thrusting on his dick which I could feel it on my stomach and it was very hard and hot,the pre cum was oozing from the tip of his hard cock and I could feel the wetness on my stomach. His hand began to grope my breast for a moment and then it began to slide down over my belly. He found my navel and teased her there for some time. He then slithered down to the most sensitive part of a girl. Barely had his fingers been on my triangle that my hand came flying out of nowhere and grabbed his hand ." No, I said in a soft and sensual voice. He said,"I love you Ravs baby," and started kissing me and I also took him in my arms and my hands were all over his back and head. My pelvic again thrusting on his cock and his cock was looking bigger now.

I could feel that I was melting now. And Akki was not the one to miss this opportunity and so his hand began to slide down. This time I held his hand but soon let go his hand as I too could not hold it for any longer. Akki 's hand reached my triangle and as he further moved down he could feel my soft and well shaved area,which he played for sometime and then as his fingers went further down a shudder ran through me and I shivered as his fingers ran over my wet clits.

A Subtle groan came through within me as he inserted his finger into my cunt. It was dripping wet. I jerked my body and began to moan like an animal. He said to me,"You are very tight." I again blushed. Akki took my hand and placed it on the top of his cock. It was by now hard as a rock. I grabbed it in my hand, my soft fingers encircling it from the center.Akki's finger was moving in my cunt now as I was groaning louder. Then he took my hand and told me to move it up and down the shaft of his dick. As i moved my hand up and down I said," oh my god! Your big and thick dick is hot" and I blushed. Akki said," then quench its fire with with your nectar of love," he replied cunningly. "oh god! No. Please! Nahin". I pleaded and buried my head in his chest. He lightly pressed my clitoris and then I was at it again. His hand and finger were doing wonders, that I started groaning again. I slowly began to move his move his dick back and forth my thumb caressing the tip of his penis' head. We fondled each other for some time and then he said," Take my cock in your mouth.Mera lund apne muh me lo aur chuuso.." I said,"Nahin bahut baraa hai.." He said," Nakhre mat dikhaa aur jaisa keh rahaa hu waisa kar, pati hu main tera." He made me sit on the sofa and he was standing in front facing me. Now I could see his cock which was still in my hand clearly as it was just inches away from my face.Akki had a very big cock. My husband size was less than 6 inch and very thin but Akki's was very thick and big, about 9 inches long.His cock was right in front of my mouth and he again told me to take it in my mouth. I once again said no please no. It had a big purple knob which was double the size of my husband and then the shaft of his cock was even thicker.Akki said," Bolaa naa Chuus mera lund. Gussa mat dilaa." I got scared now as i knew Akki had a very bad temper. So I went down on my knees, pulled his cock down in front of my face and then released it, it sprang like an angry lion to its full length and jumped in front of me. I grabbed it in my hand, my soft fingers encircling it. I examined it thoroughly from all angles and said appreciatively," A real monster, big and thick." My lips parted as I moved forward to take his penis in my mouth. My tongue wriggling his cock. As I slowly started licking the complete shaft up and down, I now began to enjoy it and opened my mouth wide and put his cock head in my mouth and sucked him in.I was very good at giving blow jobs and really enjoyed the experience when i did it to Akki in the past, and he knew it. I started by stroking his member gently,to and fro and my mouth was filling with saliva,which started dripping down by my chin and on to my boobs. I sucked him hard and some times a slurping sound escaped from my mouth, which was very erotic. I moved my head back and forth and began to suck at the same time. My tongue was licking every part of Akki's huge cock. I was now sucking his juices right out of his body. Then Akki took out his penis from my mouth before he could ejaculate. Akki asked me," Kaisa lagaa?" I said," Mazaa aagaya, Tum sachche mard ho." He said," Dekhaa mazaa aaya naa, kitni darr rahi thee...darpok ladki." Akki pushed me back on the sofa and said," I want to lick you down there." I did not say any thing and threw my head back on the sofa and closed my eyes.He took this hint as yes, he came and sat in front of me, held me from my waist and tried to pull me toward him so that he could lick me. To my amazement as well to Akki's I actually helped him get my self closer to him by lifting my hips and moving to the edge of the sofa. He folded my naked legs and spread them. My both legs were now on the arm rest of the sofa and cunt wide open. His hand soon grabbed my knee of the raised foot and began to slide down. My pussy was now lay bared to him, cradled in the nest of my well shaved pubic hairs. Lying there waiing for Akki to dicover it.Akki kissed me on my thighs and his tongue soon began to explore the clandestine parts of me. His tongue began to graze on my clits. I grabbed him by his hair and began to push him, deep inside me. His tongue ravaged the insides of my pussy and he began to taste hungrily at my juices. "Shittt! I exclaimed as both my legs began to curl upin position.

I pushed him more inside and he almost suffocated. His mouth was inside me,his tongue dwelling inside tasting my fluid and stroking what was my g-spot. I was dying as I always enjoyed when Akki licked me down there and more over my husband had not licked me there for a very long time.I was nearing a climax and started moaning like an animal. When I had cum I let go a loud scream which could have woken up the people in other rooms on that floor of the Hotel.Akki pushed himself up on my belly and his tongue began to play with my navel.I had my hands over his back imploring him to get back to my wet orifice. Akki did as I wanted and started licking again as I wanted another orgasm. He kept on doing this till the time I started moaning loudly and my body was shivering. My head started tossing from right to left and I gripped the arm rest of the sofa tightly and my moans were getting louder and breath harder again. Then suddenly I thrust my hips up in the air and this gave Akki a chance to put his tongue deep inside my cunt. It was darting in and out of my cunt very fast. I knew I was going to come any time now. And then I let out another loud scream, threw my head back and my chest came up, my breasts up in the air like two peaks, My body stiffened for some time and then a loud ahhh escaped my mouth and I came down to the sofa.A smile on my face said every thing and I said," You are too good Akki, you STUD. I have enjoyed like this after several years.
Like Reply
Then Akki said lets go to the bed and make love and you will enjoy even more there. I said," You really don't mean to put that thing into me,do you?" I asked rather coyly. Akki said" yes honey, and you and me are going to enjoy every bit of it." "oh god!! save me," I moaned and closed my eyes and then said" Akki mujhse nahin hogaa. Bahut saal ho gaye tumhaara lund andar liye.Its huge. Please Akki no, mujhse nahin hogaa."

Akki got up, lifted me in his arms and moved towards the bed. When he was carrying me in his arms to the bed, I was protesting to Akki. I was still saying that I can't take it, Akki please don't do it. Akki was in no mood to listen to me now as he was getting me after so many years. As we reached the bed he put me on the bed. Akki said to me, "don't worry sweetheart it will be pleasurable. Mazaa aayega," he assured me, gently running his fingers through my hair. Then he went and took out a tube of key jely from his bag and started applying it on his huge cock and then he put a lot of it on my cunt and massaged it there. ."

Akki then came to the bed near me and slowly spread my legs and as he was doing it I felt a shiver run down my spine as I was still sacred of that cock of his but heart in heart I wanted to have it in my cunt.He came in between my legs and positioned himself on top of me in between my legs and his cock was close to my wet and lubricated pussy and he was ready to fuck my cunt. All this time he was gently stroking my hair to pacify. I bit my lip as his huge cock touched my clits and my hands came over his hips as he slowly entered me."ohhh!!! You are tight," he said as he gave a bit more force. My body arched and I threw back my head lifting up my chest. He took my nipples in his mouth and sucking them hard. Akki then slowly pushed his hips and his huge purple head of his cock was almost inside my cunt."unhhh!!! Nooo." I yelled and said please Akki take it out, bahut dard ho rahaa hai, aur bardaasht nahin hotaa.
Like Reply
Akki said," You have a tight pussy and I can feel my dick burn as the head of my cock entered you. Mera lund jal rahaa hai." I said that it was again a new experience for me to take in such a big cock as my husband's cock is not even half your size. Akki said, " Do bachche ho gaye tere phir bhi itnaa tight hai. Iskaa matlab .. your husband has not fucked you enough. He kept on stroking my hair and interchanged my nipples and occasionally kissed me . I said please enough don't put in more I can't take it.But Akki was in no mood to listen to me. Akki made a strong move and forced his huge cock deep inside me and half of his cock was now inside my tight cunt. I yelled and screamed and said," No,please Akki, its hurting me." I began to plead. My pleading only made him hornier as he began to again thrust his cock deep into me. I began to shout and moan in pain and another loud aahhh noooooo escaped my mouth. He placed his hands on under my shoulder and grabbed me tightly so that I could not move at all and also put his complete weight on my body. Akki's mouth went over mine and he took out his cock till the tip of his cock and again thrust his cock into my cunt with a very hard push. This time I threw by head back and yelped,"Aaaaagggh!" and Akki's cock was now fully inside my cunt. I once again screamed loudly this time. My screams echoed through the room. My vaginal lips were stretched to its limit, now he was forcing the inner walls of my vaginal canal to stretch to accomodate him. I dug my nails in his back and tried my best to push him off but he was very strong and did not move off me. I was babbling incoherently and moaning loudly at the same time. My face was all sweated and in almost agony. Akki held me like that for some time, kept kissing me and I said,"You almost killed me. Its so painful. You have bust my cunt and made me fee like a virgin again."Akki said," Maine kahaa thaa naa aaj raat tu meri biwi hai aur main tera pati. Soch ki tu ek nayi naveli dulhan hai aur aaj teri suhaagraat hai". I smiled blushingly.

Akki grabbed my mouth with his and kept mauling my breasts. My hands came over his back and I was now nailing his back and biting his lips. He entered me deep inside as my paws encircled his back,guiding him inside me. Akki said ," You are very tight. I said, "Now I will not be tight any more. Akki's prick began to thrust inside me, back and forth, first slowly and then vigorously. I too began to move my hips along with him. I was having an orgasm. Akki licked my face,my ears and my nipples and then I could feel a storm brewing inside me. In his excitement, Akki's cock slid out completely from my cunt . It looked even bigger now with his huge purple knob at the tip. His penis shining with both from the key jelly and with my juices. Now that he was out of me, he again applied some key jelly over his shaft and pulled a pillow beneath my hips. He again opened my thighs apart and I didn't resist anyway, as he again mounted me. He came over me and impatiently began prodding my loins with his penis. He was taking a long time to center because my cunt was still very tight and my hand emerged in between our groins, held his penis and guided it over my wet vagina. Slowly he again gained entry into my cunt . Once fully inside, he again started humping me, slowly at first and then furiously. I was calling out his name and pulling at his chest hair,I was wild. In a short while he began thrusting inside me rapidly and after some time I moaned loudly and there were lots of ahhhhh and uhhhhh from me as I was coming and when I did come,loud scream came out of my mouth and followed by a loud aaaaahhh. My body went stiff under Akki for a while, my eyes rolled back and I gave a deep satisfied sigh. We both held each other tight and Akki increased his speed as he made his final force inside my pussy. Moments later he ejaculated inside me and erupted his hot deep load into my cunt. I felt his thick warm cum shooting deep into my cunt. Wads and wads of thick warm cum shot into my vagina. He collapsed on my breasts with his penis buried in my cunt,his cum dribbling out from my vagina running down my thighs. He was perspiring and hugged me tight. I kissed him hard...tears in my eyes....wow what a fuck I had. I liked him lying on me...his huge penis buried deep in my cunt and filling it up and his cum never seemed to be stopping. His cum continued to be pumped into my vagina.
Like Reply
Like a possessed woman I kissed him with wanton lust . After some time I felt his penis swelling and getting hard inside my cunt. My god...it was amazing. His penis becoming hard within few minutes. He smiled at me."Again?" He questioned me'now baby... it will be my way' he said. He told me to get into doggy position.I said," No Jaan...please nahin. Peechhe se nahi,bahut dard hogaa." He said,"Raveena tere yeh mast mote gaand main kaise chhoru. Tujhe peechhe se chodne mein alag mazaa aayegaa. I love your fat ass Ravs, I want my dick to enjoy it."I said," Theekh hai jaan,ab tumse kaun jeet saktaa hai." I quickly turned over and got on fours on the bed and thrust my bottoms out presenting my ass to him. Needing no instructions, Akki grabbed my hips and held me by my waist. He positioned his huge cock head near my ass . It was such a good feeling when he rubbed his cock on my ass that I was moaning with pleasure and as I could not hold any longer I yelled to him and said,"ohh Akki chod do mujhe,fuck me,fuck me like a bitch. With a powerful lunge he thrust his penis into my ass hole. I was silent and then started panting wildly as he held my hips and was fucking me steadily with long slow powerful thrusts.

He had complete control of my entire body now and was fucking steadily. His arms were now around my back and his hands were squeezing my nipples gently. I let out little moans as the fucking became more and more furious. My moans became screams,louder and louder. I was the only one in the world and didn't care about anything but the monstrous penis I was impaled by. My tits bounced up and down with every up-thrust of his dick.I said,"oh my god! It's sooo big!! fuck me,fuck me !!!Akki then pushed me forward ! On my huge heaving breasts,propped my ass on top of a pillow and began to fuck me earnestly. He was like a man possessed. He shoved the entire length of his cock into me time and again.Thrusting in and out non-stop. This must have gone for atleast five minutes. All the time I screamed for more. He was squeezing my nipples and the pain of the nipples coupled with the pain of my ass made me buck into his thrusts.."Aaaaaagg ggg ggghhhhh" I moaned out in pleasure. I was on the verge of cuming and I started shouting and screaming. He got the hint that I was about to cum and he took his one hand to my clits and started rubbing that fast. I said," yaaa fuck me Akki fuck me hard aaaaahhhhhhh I am coming fuck me aaaahhhhhh and I climaxed.

I collapsed onto the bed. I felt Akki pulling my legs down the bed and pushing me on my face down to the bed. His rock hard cock was still standing like a pole. He then began kissing my back and was gently massaging and squeezing my labial lips with his hands. I glanced over my shoulder and noticed that the huge penis head was swelling up to its enormous proportions. I felt Akki spread my legs as he prepared to mount me the third time with his big dick. I grabbed the bed and anticipated the monster. "Ooooh!" I moaned as he shoved it in me once again. His hands grasped my hips and worked it in and out of my tender pussy. My vagina was aching and paining. I don't think you can ever get used to something that big entering you. He started to fuck me harder and harder as I was being pushed against the bed. My body lay limp as Akki thrust his giant cock into me.

He grabbed me by my waist and started pounding his love machine deep into me. I came about three times during Akki's this intrusion. It took him longer, but when he finally climaxed, he came as forcefully as he had earlier. He kept pumping his warm cum in me. My god it never seemed to stop. When he pulled out of my pussy, the thickness of his manhood caused it to remain gaping open for a time; the mixture of his cum and my juices trickled out and puddle atop the silken sheets. Lowering my legs,he collapsed on the bed and pulled my back in against him;wrapping me in his arms. Several minutes passed before either of us spoke;both preferring to savor the post-coital moment.Akki said, taking my hand in his hand and kissing it," I wanted you badly ever since I saw you at the coffee shop, and while talking to you, when you said that your hubby has gone to Mumbai, my resolve got stronger and I got more confident. Also seeing you that day, I could make out that your hubby was not fucking you very well."I said," Akki you are such a stud, you can seduce any woman." Akki said," But sometimes a woman like you can seduce me too. I was seduced by you when we met at the coffee shop." I felt proud and happy." I said," But tumhe nahi pataa, tumne kyaa kar diyaa hai." He said,"Kyaa kiya maine?" I said," I am falling in love with you all over again." Akki said," Raveena, I love you too darling." I said," Pataa nahi kaise apne pati se nazar milaaungi." Akki consoled me saying," Don't feel guilty. Hum ne wohi kiya jo humaaraa dil chaahtaa thaa, humne apne dil mein ek doosre ke liye chhipe jazbaat kaa izhaar kiya. Humne pyaar kiyaa... we made love and love is never wrong."Then we went to sleep holding each other in our arms.
Like Reply
In the morning, we woke up at the same time and went to the bathroom together. We both had bath together and came out. Akki lifted me and put me on the bed. I just rolled over with my hips up and relaxed. Akki said, "Sweetheart, will you have another drink." I said," Why not?" He made drinks for both of us and also ordered breakfast for both of us. The Room Boy came and kept our break fast on the table. Akki closed the door. When he came to the bed I turned to face him and I saw his limp cock dangling between his legs and it still looked very big. As he came to me I took him in my arms and we started having Bacardi from the same glass. I kissed him and said that this is the best sex I have had since I broke off with Akki a few years ago.I said," You have given me so much pleasure in one night that my husband has not been able to give in these years of marriage."Akki said that I am tight and I blushed and said I thought that I won't be able take in his big dick inside me, after so many years. We kept having Bacardi and then I told him that you did not stop when I was crying and screaming, he said that my screams made him even more hornier.He took me in his arms and we both started kissing each other. After some time he started getting a hard on and I took the lead this time and took his cock in my mouth and started sucking him hungrily till the time it was fully ersct. Then he went down on me and started licking me till I got a climax. Then we did 69 position and I was finally ready to to get fucked. This time again he used key jelly to lubricate me and his cock so that it was not painful for me. And when he entered me, I let out a loud ahhh again and said its still painful. So Akki put his cock in slowly till I could get used to it. I had a climax this time and finally Akki came inside me. He kept his dick inside my cunt for some time and then took it out. We lied down on the bed for about 10-15 mins and then got off, got ready,ate the breakfast, took our belongings, bags etc and started in the car for our Hotel . In the car, I asked Akki How did he find me now as a housewife having kids and also having put on weight, compared to the young heroines he's working with nowadays? He said," Those girls are young,having good figures, but somehow lack an Indian appeal, they are too western. You are special Raveena, you have a desi body and an Indian appeal, more my kind of ideal woman." I said, "Thank You Akki! You are also the ultimate man for me."We reached our Hotel, hugged and pecked each other . I said, " Thank you for such a wonderful night." He said," You are most welcome. "
Like Reply
Then I returned to my suite and met my kids and my maid. In the meanwhile I was thinking that I had unprotected sex with Akki and didn't have contraceptive pills with me. I was also feeling shy to go shopping for contaceptive pills in Bangkok. Two days went by. I called up Akki and told him about it. He said, " Ravs you should have told me earlier about it, now its late. But don't worry everything will be allright.If you need me, I am there for you."The next afternoon my hubby returned from Mumbai. He was very happy to be with me and our kids.I tried to act like I was also happy to see him back, but i was only thinking about that night's unprotected sex with Akki. In the night, we sent the kids to the maid's room and me and my hubby had sex. He used a condom as we had earlier decided that we will not have any more kids and that 2 kids are enough.The next two days were spent in shopping, sightseeing and relaxing. Meanwhile Akki's film unit had reached Bangkok and he got busy in work. I was now feeling bored in Bangkok and so told my hubby that lets go back to Mumbai. We returned to Mumbai.A few weeks later I went to my gynaecologist for a regular check up and after doing a thorough check up, she said that I am pregnant. I was left speechless, my fears came true. I did not know what to do. I called up Akshay. He picked up the phone and said, " Hi Ravs! Baby how r u?" I was crying .He said, " Why are you crying Raveena? Kyaa baat hai? I said, "Akshay I am pregnant, and I'm sure its because of that night and that it's your child.. I don't know what to do... kya karu main." Akki said," Just calm down, go home, take some rest. I am returning to Mumbai after 2 days. I'll meet you in Mumbai. We'll try to find a solution. Don't cry, stop worrying." After talking to Akki, I felt better. I went back home and told my hubby that I was pregnant. He was thrilled and said even if you use condoms, there's a 1 percent chance. Though we had mutually decided earlier that we won't have any more kids, now my hubby said that lets have this kid. I was feeling so sorry for him and also upset that I had cheated on him and this pregnancy is the result of that cheating. But I somehow controlled my emotions and acted that I am happy at being third time pregnant.My hubby broke the news to our relatives and friends and everyone called and came to our house and congratulated me and wished all the best.
Like Reply
The story continues....

Two days later, Akki called me up on my cell phone and said, " Hi Ravs! I'm back in Mumbai. Dying to meet you." I said," Me too Akki." He said," Why don't you do one thing? I have an appointment with designer Rocky, whose your friend too, in the evening. I'll be going to his house in the evening for a meeting regarding my costumes for a forthcoming film.Why don't you come over there in the evening? I'll tell him that you are coming too and no one else other than we 3 should be present at his place. Its the safest place for us to meet.What say?" I said," OK, that would be fine. When should I come?Akki said, " Well Ravs, you come there at 6 PM." I said, " OK, I'll be there at 6 PM." Akki said," OK, bye love, see u at 6 at Rocky's house." I also said," Bye Akki." I felt relieved now as Rocky was a dear friend of mine and he was also my Rakhi brother. He was some one in whom I could confide in and discuss my problems. He was a friend of Akki too, and was very happy when I and Akki started dating each other years ago, and he always played mediator between the two of us in times of quarrels and fights. When Akki and I broke up, and was very depressed, he gave me a lot of moral support and encouraged me. Rocky always thought that Akki and I were made for each other and were a lovely couple, and he too was upset when Akki and I broke up. Meanwhile, the whole afternoon, I was thinking when will it be 6 PM and I can meet Akki. I had my lunch, saw a bit of TV and spent little time with my kids and parents-in-law.Then at 5 PM, I told my parents-in law that I 'm going to meet a friend and might have my dinner outside, and left in my car with our driver. Rocky's house was little far from my house, and so I started a little early. It was 5:53 PM when I reached Rocky's building. I told my driver to park the car in the parking lot and wait. Then I took the elevator to go to Rocky's flat which was on the 7th floor. On reaching the 7th floor, I rang the bell of Rocky's flat. He opened the door and said," Hi sis ! How r u? " and he gave me a warm hug and pecked me on the cheeks. I said, " How r u bro?" How's work going? Rocky said," Everything's fine." Then he said, " But you have a great news I guess, the whole industry is talking about you becoming mommy again. Is it true? Are you really...?" I said, " Yeah its correct, I'm pregnant." Rocky said," Your hubby must be overwhelmed with joy, he is gonna be a Dad for the third time. I will call him and congratulate him." He tried to call, I said, " Don't call him ...please." Rocky said, " But why?" I said," bro I am pregnant, but its not because of my husband..." Rocky was stunned, and said," What? what are you talking? then...who's the father of the child? I was thinking how to tell him.... when suddenly Akshay came from the dinning hall to the sitting room, where I and Rocky were standing and said," I am the father of the child.." Rocky was speechless and said, " How come?" Akshay said to Rocky," Actually we both were in Bangkok recently and shared a night of passion there, and this pregnancy is the result of it. She called me and gave the news and was very upset, so I asked her to come and meet me at your place, as you are my friend and her friend and brother. " Then Akki came to me and hugged me. He said," Raveena aao andar dining hall mein aake baat karte hai," and took me to the dinning hall.We sat close to each other in the dining hall and Rocky left us alone so that we can talk and discuss our problem. He said, " I am gong to the kitchen to make dinner for the 3 of us." Akki said to him," Ok yaar, fine..." Then Akki said to me," Raveena tum itni gumsum kyun ho...why are you feeling guilty? Tumne kuchch galat nahin kiya. I am an equal partner with you." I said," Akshay main apni haalat kyaa bataau tumhe... pati se nazar nahi milaa paati hoon...woh bechaare yeh sochte hai ki yeh unkaa bachcha hai...jabki woh aur main humaare doosre bachche ke hone ke baad se hamesha protection lete hai... woh condom use karte hai aur main kabhi kabhi pills le leti hoon...woh jitnaa khush hote hai is bachche ke baare mein soch kar.. mujhe unke liye aur buraa lagtaa hai...kabhi kabhi sochti hoon ki unhe sab sach bataa doo aur woh jo bhi sazaa denaachaahe, use bhugtoo..." Akki then said," Your husband is a real nice guy... and very simple and innocent too. Dekho jab woh is bachche ko apnaa maan rahaa hai...toh koi problem nahi hai." I said, " Par mera guilt...uskaa kya Akki..pal pal aisa lagnaa ki maine unhe dhokha diyaa hai..." Akki said," There's nothing to be guilty about." Us din humaare beech sirf pyaar hua thaa aur yeh bachcha humaare pyaar ki nishaani hai." I said," But ..." Akki said," No ifs and buts." Tum bas khush raho, aaraam karo, health par dhyaan do...main hamesha tumhare aur humaare aane wale bacche ka saath nibhaaungaa...in whatever way." Now I felt a bit relaxed and lost the guilt, and said," Tumhaara kya hai...mard ho naa..main ek aurat hoon aur pregnancy kya hoti hai...jaanti hoon...do baar experience kar chuki hoon." Akki said, " Theek hai pati ke saath do bachche hai tumhaare, ab mere saath bhi ek bachcha hogaa...aur kyaa. Woh do bachche shaadi se hue hai....lekin yeh ...pyaar se hua hai....pyaar ki nishaani...love child."I smiled blushingly. Then Akshay said," Suno agar ladkaa hua toh uska naam rakhnaa Ravaksh aur agar ladki hui toh naam rakhnaa Ravakshaa-taaki humaare bachche ke saath humaara naam juraa rahe. Naa mat kehnaa please..." I was really stunned to see this side of Akshay as a father, and told him," Zaroor, yehi naam rakhungi, don't worry." Then we were just chatting and gossiping and Rocky brought the food he made for us to the dining table. We started to have our dinner and enjoyed the food made by Rocky, it was delicious."Then Akki's cellphone rang up, his wife Twinkle had called him." He received the call and said," Yes Tina ... maine dinner kar liyaa hai.... ab raat bhar ki shoot hai...kal subah ghar lautungaa...Ok." I said, " Akki whole night shooting, aj hi toh aaye ho Bangkok se." He said," Haan ...par., actually shaam ka thaa usko raat ko postpone kar diyaa...kyunki tumse milnaa thaa." I said, " Just to meet me jaan."He said," Yes , and hugged me and pecked me on the cheeks." Then he said," Love I'll take your leave now...I'll call u later." I said, " Ok love bye." Akki left. Then I told Rocky," bro I too will leave now."Rocky said," Sis, don't worry, just take care of your health and be happy and cheerful so that I get a sweet little nephew or niece." I smiled and said,"Ok Bro...I will." Then Rocky hugged me, gave me a peck and said," "goodbye".I left his flat, took the lift and then went to the parking lot and started for home in my car." I reached home at about 10 PM. My kids and parents-in-law had gone to sleep. My hubby had his dinner and was waiting for me. I hugged him and said, " I'm tired darling.I'm going to sleep." He said," Ok Darling." I changed my dress, wore my nighty and went to sleep.
Like Reply
While sleeping, I was thinking about Akki, how we first met, our first film together, the time when we were in a relationship, then we broke up and went our separate ways. And now after several years, we met like this, far away from Mumbai, enjoyed so much together and shared such a great night of passionate sex with each other, as a result of which I conceived. After having all these thoughts, I finally fell asleep. The next morning, I woke up with a bright glow on my face, not feeling guilty or shameful about my pregnancy any more. I was now really feeling proud and happy about my pregnancy. And now the months or period of my pregnancy began properly. I started taking care of my health,eating properly, exercising, taking rest. My husband started taking more care of me. My in laws too took great care of me. Akki used to call me on my cellphone regularly, asked me about my health and how I was feeling. He also told me to stay fit, do exercises and eat chocolates, as it would have an impact on the baby and it would turn out to be sweet and cheerful. He was always advising me about something or the other. Both Akki and my husband, pampered me so much that at times I felt that I was being taken care of by my two husbands, and felt really naughty thinking about it.Akki also sent Rocky to my house to see how I was during the pregnancy, and Rocky took pics of me on his Mobile Camera, and showed it to Akki. In this way, days passed, weeks passed and finally the Nine months passed.

The date of delivery came, I started having labour pains, and was taken to the hospital, where I delivered a baby boy. The boy was healthy and good looking. When the nurse gave the boy in my arms, I looked at him , and understood that this is Akki's son, as the boy was a good looking baby and I could feel that he resembled Akki quite a bit. My husband was also happy that the baby was healthy and I was fine too after the delivery. Several people from the industry came to see the baby and wish me. Akki too came to see me and the baby and seeing him , I was overjoyed. Akki looked at the baby, and winked at me indicating that he understood that its his child. He wished my husband too and then left. Within a few days, I was dicharged fom the hospital and returned home, and now I had to take care of three kids.
Like Reply
Raveena: Main aaj ke Bollywood ki regular heroine/actress nahin hoon...bahut kum filmein karti hoon...but even then when I go to attend any event/function...the media gives me a lot of focus...puts me in the limelight straight a way...the photographers nearly fight with each other to come close to me and shoot my pics...click pictures of mine...and I have to stand there and give nice poses so that they can shoot some nice pictures of mine and feature me in the newspapers and film magazines and give me good coverage and keep me in the memories of my diehard fans and the general public

Akshay: Ravs...my darling...Raveena meri Jaan...you deserve all the attention...all the focus from the media you deserve the limelight...you are a true star heroine...and the photographers have to click your pictures as they cannot miss out from clicking pictures of such a True Glamorous and Ravishing Beauty like you ...who is Evergreen...who is Timeless...Ravs Baby you are SPECIAL...really PRECIOUS
Like Reply
Raveena: OH MY GOD ! Akki stop it...you are just praising me way too much...I am not that special...I am just like any other ordinary woman...I am not a full fledged movie actress any more...I am a married woman with kids...I am basically more of a housewife now

Raveena: Akki you have always been a magician with words...you can praise any woman...you are such a charmer...such a flirt

Raveena: You must be having a great time these days...some good fun...like all your other contemporary heroes...the above 40 years male actors...you all are working with younger lot of actresses...those poor girls might be falling to your charm, your flirting and your magic with words...they might be falling so easily in love with a Mature Hunk like You....isn't it

Raveena: Akki by the way, the media had reported quite a lot about your alleged affair with that girl...who was she...yes Priyanka Chopra.... for quite some time...so dude you had fun with her right....keeping your wife Twinkle in the dark about it...ha...naughty boy

Akshay: Oh no Ravs...I am praising you and you are calling me a flirt... a charmer...Darling I am praising you because you deserve the praise...whatever you told about you...every word is true...I am not lying...yes I had a fling with that girl Priyanka...but it was nothing much...the media made a mountain out of a molehill...created a big issue...I also worked in several films with Katrina Kaif...she is a Lovely Girl...we shared a good time professionally and personally...so what...but the fact is I care for my wife Twinkle...she is a good wife...she loves me...takes care of me, my kids, my house...but it is also true that somewhere in my heart, it is you who who resides there...I always remember our days as a couple..our romance...our passionate love life...you have been special to me...and will always be...I will always cherish you and the days we spent together as a couple in my heart...I will keep loving you My Jaan...My Raveena

Raveena: OH MY GOD ! Akki I was just pulling your leg..I was joking with you...I did not know you would become so emotional and sentimental...and You still LOVE me so deeply and so truly...Akki Baby I too cherish the good memories of our days as a couple and the memories of our romance and our passionate love life...and you too reside somewhere in my heart...and I too will always keep loving you ...will love you in my heart forever...despite the fact that I am married to someone else...Love you my Jaan...my Akki Baby
Like Reply