Adultery Indian Couple in Rioting Threesome by iloveall
Story :- Indian Couple in Rioting Threesome

Written by iloveall

SAYS RAJ:

I am Raj, I wrote earlier about my experience of threesome with a close friend Anil. I am narrating of my real experience of pre-marriage engagement with a close friend of mine and his wife. This is not a story. This happened during the period when, as an engineer, I was working in a Government owned corporation near Ahmedabad in India.

This is a true incident and a memorable one. In respect of my earlier story; many of the readers wrote to me that such a thing was unlikely to happen in the Indian society. I agree with them; but what I wrote did happen. This is a similar but slightly different type of experience. This also did happen. Many things happen in our life and in the society which are not normal. We are either not aware of them or prefer to ignore or hide them.

-------------------------------------
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
His face certainly looked familiar. Smiling and beaming; reflecting the radiance and hidden energy of the newly acquired youth. He had a set of head phones hanging on his neck. He smiled to me and said "Hello, uncle" before taking his allotted seat next to me. I was still over powered by the boy's youthful charm so much that I could hardly mutter "Hi!" in response to it.

With great difficulty I removed my eyes from the boys face. There was indeed some hidden attraction I felt in my heart for this boy. What was it? I tried very hard to remember, if I ever met this boy earlier in my life. I drew blank. I never had any memory of my meeting this boy.

The flight attendant announced all passengers to tighten seat belts, no smoking and all the routine things they were coached to speak. I hardly heard the announcements. I was just trying to locate the boy's identity in my memory scan. Again blank.

One thing was sure. The boy belonged to a group of students going out on some kind of summer vacation or some school program; because he was accompanied by a number of other students wearing a similar school uniform and enthusiastically waving to those who were seating away from each other. A number of those, who could get seats next to each other, were engaged in deep conversation.

I could barely control myself. Appearing as casual as possible, I asked the boy, "Some kind of school vacation trip, is it?" the boy responded with quite maturity, "Well sir! We are on our way to New Delhi to attend the Independence Day parade representing our school." My curiosity was bursting to ask the obvious question. But I had to be patient.

"Oh! I see. Which school is that, young man er....?" I stammered. The boy replied in the same tone, "St. Xaviers, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Sir. And my name is 'Divyansh'." The name did not seem to mean anything to me. I heard it for the first time.

"Ahmedabad?" I asked. I had to ask some probing questions to get to satisfy my unending curiosity.

"Hey, I was in Ahmedabad myself for some time. I am familiar with most of Ahmedabad. Where exactly do you live my boy?" I asked.

The boy perhaps realized that he had to tell me all about him if he has to rest a while and although he wanted to listen to the I-Pod music from the electronic gadget, he had hanging on his waist; he replied with some finality, "I live with my parents in Ambavadi. My father's name is Sudhir Parikh a Civil Engineer and my mother works in a bank." Saying this and smiling to me and as if to put a stop to any further conversation, the boy pushed his earphones into his ears and slipped into his own world of music.

I almost fell out of my seat. I could not control my reaction. I was in a state of shock. Memories of years gone-by came back flooding to haunt me. I was feeling restless. It had to be the same. Was I dreaming or was I in the real world? I had no courage to ask any further question. If I asked those questions; I was afraid, all that I wanted forgotten might spring back to life; haunting our sentiments. The memories were by no means unpleasant; but I thought were best left alone and away from the present realities.

Suddenly I slipped into the past, it was some 12 long years ago........

--------------------

12 YEARS EARLIER

I woke up feeling groggy. I opened my eyes and realized that it was late evening. My head was paining. I was unable to recollect the exact sequence of happenings. I remembered the bang in my head caused by a stick hitting my head with a force. After that it was blank. I tried to get up. Suddenly a pair of delicate hands pushed me from behind to enable me to sit up in my bed. I looked behind me and saw Rekha Bhabhi supporting me from behind.

"You have not completely recovered from your injury", said Rekha. "I am however glad to see that you have recovered quite well in the last two hours or so." She finished. I understood that I was in semiconscious state for more than one hour; after I was hit by a rioter on the head. I mumbled something trying to convey that I am OK now. Sudhir was standing in a corner of the room looking out of the window. He turned to look at me hearing our conversation. He asked, "How are you feeling; hero?" I said I was OK.

-------------------------
Like Reply
Sudhir was my classmate from college days. We shared a hostel room in our hostel in Bhavangar, Gujarat. Both of us were engineers and were studying in different disciplines. Those were the days!

I and Sudhir passed out of college from Engineering College in Gujarat. We were room partners for two years and very good friends. I knew Sudhir's entire family including his parents, his three brothers, their wives, their children etc. I had stayed at their house many times during our college holidays. Sudhir was short, slightly bulky for his size but very jovial and simple. I was very fond of him due to his simple nature. He was not sexually or temperamentally aggressive. However, he pretended to look so.

I remember him; many times, whistling to girls passing on the main road nearby our hostel and making loud and suggestive comments with our other hostel mates. All this was light hearted and perhaps girls passing by, also knew this. I tried to prevent him from doing so. But that was student life and those were the days! Sudhir and I were very close and shared many obscene jokes and incidents.

He was aware about my ongoing affair with my fiancée, Neena. He had seen Neena and was so much awed by her beauty and figure. He joked many times saying, "I wish I were you. I would love to enjoy her daily. When an opportunity comes, will you share her with me?"

I replied, "Well, I want to ask you a counter question. Will you allow me to share your wife with me, if such an opportunity arises?"

Sudhir, without a second thought said, "Raj, you are not only my best friend but also my life. My relation with my wife will not be more than my relation with you. If you desire my wife and if she has no objection, we shall share her. Have no doubt about it." I was amazed at the instantaneous response. However, I thought this was just a spontaneous response and did not attach much importance to it.

Time passed by. We all graduated and Sudhir and I separated and took jobs in different cities. I got a job in Mehsana, about 60 kilometers from Ahmedabad. My parents were looking for an appropriate bride for me (I had not revealed about my affair with Neena at that time). However, Sudhir got married to Rekha a Gujarati girl.

Rekha bhabhi (Sudhir's wife) is rather thin with a small waist. One could almost encompass her waist by putting two middle fingers and two thumbs of one's two palms together. She must be 34 22 32. Any normal man could easily lift Rekha without strain.

She had this wonderful smile on her face. She smiled all the time. I thought her smile was always mischievous. She had taste for good things in life. She had long hair, full lips, perky nose, flat oval shaped face, wheatish complexion, fairly thin ass, and peaking breasts. Her breasts, were rather big for her size. Actually, her breasts would be considered as normal for any other lady of good build and height.

She was slightly dark complexioned. But I thought that made her sexier. She was not tall but being slim she looked tall enough. She tried to correct her lack of height by wearing high heeled sandals. She was quite slim; on the thin side.

She generally wore a saree and a blouse with the hem of the blouse exposing her tummy almost reaching just below her pinup breasts. Her navel and belly button were always clearly visible. She wore her saree well below her navel fully exposing her thin tummy. This gave me the impression that she was modern thinking and fearless bold woman. In one sentence you may describe her as a small bomb. She talked direct, acted fearlessly and was rather brash at times. She was at that time; working in a bank in Ahmedabad.

I was staying about 60 kms. from Ahmedabad. For official work, I had to come down to Ahmedabad occasionally. At that time, Sudhir was staying with his parents. However, the house was large enough and there were about 5 bedrooms and Sudhir and Rekha bhabhi had a bedroom of their own separately on one floor.

During my visits, I always stayed at Sudhir's house in his bedroom. I slept on the floor on a mattress, which they would lay for me; whilst Sudhir and Rekha slept on their bed. Other brothers and his parents occupied remaining bedrooms.

Whenever I stayed with Sudhir, his wife always complained to me of Sudhir. At one time She was unhappy with Sudhir's dress-sense; sometimes she would talk about his lack of interest in art and culture etc. All the time, she would tell Sudhir in front of me, "Look at Raj. How smartly he dresses, how well he speaks. I am surprised that although both of you were together, why did you not pickup some smartness from him?" She was always comparing me with Sudhir.

I realized that she was attracted to my personality, youthful vigor, my clear thinking and above all my strong physic. In comparison, Sudhir was short, flabby, and slightly clumsy in speaking. He was a sort of guy, whom people tend to make fun of. I felt that Rekha was attracted to me and desired me but was unable to express the same. Sudhir liked me a lot and always confided in me talking of their sexual activities. He did not mind my complimenting Rekha Bbhabhi on her dress or beauty etc. Many times, I even made light fun by cracking mildly sexy jokes.
Like Reply
Sudhir always enjoyed my doing so and never discouraged my taking some liberties with Rekha Bhabhi. I was however careful not to transgress the limits. Sudhir in fact, in the presence of Rekha, many times, talked of sexy things perhaps to make me feel comfortable with Rekha. In their sex sessions, I might have been a hot topic of discussions. Sudhir was a nice fellow and a good and affectionate friend. After their marriage, Rekha knew me better and I and Rekha Bhabhi were fairly comfortable with each other.

Once, I had to stay with them due to some assignment, which needed my stay in Ahmedabad for three days. On the day of my arrival, I offered to host a dinner for Sudhir and Rekha. They had been married for about almost three years then. We fixed up to meet at "Cama Hotel" in Shahpur. Rekha was to come from her bank at about 6.30 pm. I was to come after finishing my day's work directly and Sudhir was to come from his place of work. We got together at about 6.45 pm.

Ater initial pleasantries; I asked Rekha bhabhi jokingly, "How did you choose Sudhir, of all the people?" She understood the banter meant for a close good friend in a light vein. She smiled and said, "Well amongst all the boys with whom I was going around, he was the sweetest, simplest idiot, the only one I could find. I wanted exactly that type."

I looked at Sudhir. He was blushing like a shy girl. I could see that he was proud to have a wife like Rekha. I found Rekha bhabhi to be direct and straight speaking person. After initial pleasantries, we all went to the coffee shop to have tea and snacks.

As I mentioned, Rekha was impressed with my personality. She asked me whilst we were having tea in a teasing tone, "Raj, Sudhir has told me, that you have a beautiful girl friend Neena. How did you trap her?" I narrated about my first meeting with Neena at a railway junction, when I was going to my hostel some 300 kilometers away from my home town. She was waiting for the train to start and saw me carrying my bulky suit case along the platform looking for space in the train. Suddenly the belt or the strap holding my suit case snapped. My clothes fell off from suit case. Seeing this Neena, who was with some of her friends, laughed loudly. That was the signal I got and I boarded the train in the same coach and sat by Neena. We subsequently became very close friends and fell in love.

Rekha asked me, "Raj, you are quite a smart man. Don't tell me you never had a girl in your life so far."

By her saying 'Having a girl' it was obvious she was referring to, if I slept with any girl. I was thoughtful and said, "Can I talk frankly without reservations?" When both of them nodded, I continued "Well, Bhabhi, if you are asking me; if I slept with a girl, well I will say yes and no. This is because although I have shared all physical pleasures, I have not actually had an intercourse with any girl so far."

My being so forthright caused Rekha to blush, but soon she reasserted and asked, "Raj, how can that be. You are being mysterious. Was it because you had no time, or you were caught red handed or what? Please tell me your experience fully without being mysterious."

I then talked at length about my engagement with a girl called Usha in the college. I said, "She used to come to meet me when for a short period (six months), I had rented a room, when I did not get hostel accommodation. The room was near Usha's ladies hostel and Usha and her friends came to a park adjacent to my room. She was sister of one of my class mates who had introduced us. Although I was studying engineering I was very fond of literature and she was studying Gujarati literature in college.

Soon we became good friends and were always engaged in intensely talking about literature. She developed extra attraction for me. She was shy but attractive. She now and then signaled to me that I can take liberty with her. This she did by occasionally deliberately coming close to me and walking past me making her breasts brush my arms or sit close to me and place her hands on my thigh or catch my hand and place it on her thigh. Once I told her, "Look, I am a boy and have extra sexual tendencies. You are a girl and you have to be careful that I should not do something in haste or excitement; that may spoil your life forever." She would completely disregard my such remarks.

"I think she was madly in love with me. However, I was not looking at her as my lover fiancée or future wife, as I already was committed to Neena. I did not think Usha to be my sex partner. I was idealistic and believed that I should not spoil any girl's life. I told her repeatedly that I was in love with Neena and that I shall marry Neena only. However, she was so much attracted to me that she ignored my caution. She wanted to show me her body and encouraged me to touch her breasts, her private parts. She prompted me repeatedly to have intimate sexual touching etc.

Once, she came to meet me in the morning. I was in the bathroom. As she knocked repeatedly, I opened the door wearing a towel.

Looking at me half naked, she smiled mischievously, closed the door behind her, came into the room and sat on the bed. She invited me to come and sit by her side. As I sat, my towel was giving way. I held onto the towel lest it falls apart. She removed my hand holding the towel. I was in an acutely embarrassing situation. I never had such an experience.
Like Reply
I was so embarrassed and also so excited seeing a beautiful young woman titillating me, inviting me or rather challenging me to show my masculinity. I let the towel open up and reveal my half erect penis to the young woman who wanted to see it. I was naked and embarrassed but was aroused seeing a beautiful young woman whom I certainly liked very much, playing with me."

I was looking at Rekha and Sudhir as I was talking. Hearing the word "Penis", Rekha suddenly twitched her eyes. She was squirming in her chair. She had probably never heard the word from anyone other than her husband. However, she was keenly listening to my narration almost without batting an eyelid.

I continued, "She placed one of her hands on my now fully erect cock. I realized that having gone so far, she was now confused not knowing how to proceed further. I was aroused so much that I clutched her hand holding my cock and pushed it up and down my shaft sliding and covering my manhood so as to give my tool a loving shake. She was pleased to oblige. Now she had a job and a loving partner. She started masturbating me."

Again I looked at Sudhir and Rekha. Sudhir was hearing with attention. Rekha appeared to be blushing and looking here and there. I stopped. I said, "Look, I do not want to embarrass you."

Hearing this Rekha gave me a sideways nod. I could not fathom if it was yes or no. But Sudhir interrupted. "Don't worry, Rekha has asked for this and she has to listen to it." Said Sudhir. I again looked at Rekha. She nodded her head to ask me to continue.

I said,"She then pulled me to her and offered her lips. We embraced and kissed each other on the lips. She allowed me full liberty. I was the person going slow. She prompted me to remove her clothing. She made me suck her breasts, her private part. She sucked and licked me also." I continued, "However, I told her, I was committed to Neena and I was unable to commit to her as my wife to be, therefore we shall do everything but will not fuck."

The word 'fuck' just slipped out of my mouth and I felt sorry for it. I should have used some other method to indicate intercourse. Hearing this, Rekha was visibly trembling in excitement or embarrassment, I did not know. But she was not looking at me in the eyes. Sudhir held her hands. She recovered after about a minute or so. It looked to me that she rather liked my straight talk. I thought that she did not mind my use of the four letter word. I felt that on the contrary, she got turned on by my use of the word.

I thought perhaps that Sudhir was feeling awkward by my word. I said, "Sudhir, I am sorry that I used the four letter word to express my feelings."

Sudhir dismissed my statement shaking his hands saying, "What are you talking? How many times, I and you have used this word in our talk with each other and I and Rekha have used this word in our talks also. The only difference is this word has been used for the first time when all three of us are present. So what the heck? Its OK, as far as I am concerned."

I looked at Rekha Bhabhi. She said "Raj, it is OK. Don't make too much out of it."

I was sitting across them and saw that Sudhir was making awkward movements and squirming on his chair. I understood that Rekha's hands were clutching Sudhir's crotch under the table and he was aroused by it. I felt Rekha's one foot nudging near my leg and trying to push my trouser up in a provocative gesture. I doubted if this was accidental.

I realized that she became hot. As I was about to say something, there was a loud noise nearby. It was about 8.00 in the evening. That day, there was some communal tension in Ahmedabad. I got up alarmed. Sudhir was puzzled to see alarming expressions on my face and hearing about the commotion outside; asked me, "What happened?. Why are you looking alarmed?"

I replied, "Sudhir, do you not read news papers? There was a tension in the city yesterday evening due to some incidents between two groups. Why I am alarmed is because, we are now in a very riot sensitive locality and I am hoping that there is nothing serious and we could manage to get out and reach home soon."
Like Reply
Saying this I came out of the hotel after paying the bills. I saw that the scene was far from encouraging. I could see some persons running with lathis (long sticks) in their hands towards some persons who were trying to escape. I could see a security officer van at a distance. I told Sudhir and Rekha, "I think we must leave without delay. Things are not looking good."

We were staying a long distance away and were wondering how we would reach our house. All three of us took the road towards bus stand in the hope that we shall at least get a bus to reach home. No buses were running; auto rickshaws and taxis also went off the roads. Now we were genuinely worried. Sudhir's house was at least 12 kilometers away from where we were. We just did not know what to do. After failing to find any taxi, auto rickshaw etc., we decided to walk. There was no other alternative. However, barely after about two kilometers, Rekha declared she could not walk any more. We were in a fix.

Suddenly there was a huge uproar. A group of stick wielding rowdies came running. They were picking on persons of the other community. We saw at some distance a man being beaten mercilessly by the crowds. I was scared. It was easy to be the target of the violent group running in our direction.

In the group of people coming in our direction, one of the persons noticed us. He shouted something and three people advanced towards Rekha making vulgar gestures.

As soon as we realized this, we started running. Some of the persons in the group started chasing us. I immediately pulled both Sudhir and Rekha aside and asked them to run behind me to hide ourselves in a lane. However they caught us. The people appeared to be goons. One of them caught Rekha's hand started pulling her. Sudhir got scared and ran away to some distance and hid behind a building.

I could not control myself. I was in fit of rage. Without bothering about consequences, I went close to the boy, hit him with my feast. The boy did not expect this. He fell to the floor bleeding. Two of his mates started fighting with me. One of them hit me with a stick in the back. The other fellow caught me by the neck and hit me with his feast several times. They hit me on the back and below my waist with a stick. I had a deep scratch just below my navel and it started bleeding. I was stronger than both of them. I pushed one of them with great force. He stumbled on the pavement and hit a pole. Some other young men came up to fight with me.

I stood there with my chest bulging and eyes blazing. Now there were five persons surrounding me. I was no great fighter. But I was fit and strong. The boys surrounding me had sticks (called lathis) in their hands. They started hitting me. I snatched a lathi from the hands of one of the persons and was vehemently swinging it in all directions to good effect. Suddenly there was a bang in my head. I was out cold.

--------------------------

I woke up feeling groggy. I opened my eyes and realized that it was late evening. My head was paining. I was unable to recollect the exact sequence of happenings. I remembered the bang in my head caused by a stick hitting my head with a force.

After that it was blank. I tried to get up. Suddenly a pair of delicate hands pushed me from behind to enable me to sit up in my bed. I looked behind me and saw Rekha Bhabhi supporting me from behind. Her hair was loose and flowing all over face and body in front and behind. She looked freshly bathed and lovingly fresh. She was wearing what appeared to be an old worn out night gown. The gown was almost half open from front. So many buttons were missing. With one hand she was holding the front partition of her gown trying to prevent exposing her body. It took no effort to realize that she was not wearing anything underneath.

"You have not completely recovered from your injury", said Rekha. "I am however glad to see that you have recovered quite well in the last two hours or so." She finished. I understood that I was in semiconscious state for more than an hour after I was hit by a rioter on the head. I mumbled something trying to convey that I am OK now. Sudhir was standing a corner of the room wearing a towel; looking out of the window. He turned to look at me hearing our conversation. He asked, "How are you feeling hero?" I was not in a position to answer his question. I again mumbled something meaning I was OK.
Like Reply
SAYS SUDHIR

Raj was always my and my wife's ideal. Rekha was so impressed with him that she would always point out his plus points and my minus points to me. At times it made me jealous; but I also liked Raj and would be happy most of the times by hearing his praise from Rekha. Many times I hearing this I would tease her asking, "Would you like to sleep with him?" She would look at me with raised eyebrows in indignation but not say anything which was good enough reason for me to suspect that the answer could have been yes.

Coming back to continue the story, after Raj fell there was security officer siren. Hearing that, the goons, who had attacked Raj and Rekha; ran away leaving Raj on the road and Rekha crying and shouting for help.

I then came out of hiding and picked up Raj and lifted him with Rekha's help. Rekha looked at me with utter contempt and was all admiration for Raj. I could not blame her. Rekha and I pulled semi conscious Raj to a nearby lane where my widowed aunt lived. She was poor and had many health problems. She lived on ground floor. When she saw Raj hurt and heard about our problems, she was kind to let us in and asked us to lift Raj upstairs to her one bedroom. I and Rekha with some difficulty hauled Raj up the stair case to bring him to aunty's room.

I and Rekha were very tired. We were full of sweat. There was no doctor available nearby and in any case, Rekha had some knowledge of medicine and first aid. She said, "His injuries are superficial. I think there is no need to worry. He should be awake soon." I got some pain killer medicines from my aunt, which Rekha made Raj to swallow.

I had also brought some antiseptic and ointment, which she applied on Raj's bruises.

After putting Raj to rest on the bed, Rekha declared that she was tired. She said she smelled of sweat and needed to wash and bath. Saying this she got up to be ready to go for a shower.

She removed her saree and laid it neatly on a table. Then she removed her blouse and petticoat and similarly placed it on the table. Now she was in her bare minimum clothing: panties and bra. She then took the towel from the cupboard and wrapped it around her to cover her up from chest to the knee and then she removed her bra and panties from under the towel.

All this time, she was aware that I was looking at her, her body and her activities with keen interest. She might have been also aware that I was unable to control my erection. My cock was expanding looking at my dear wife.

She carried all her clothing to the bathroom to wash. After some 15 minutes, she came out of the bathroom wearing my aunt's night gown. Her hair was loose and flowing all over her face and back. The gown, Rekha was wearing, was the only thing she could find to wear in the room, which could fit her somewhat. When I went down to ask for medicines from my aunt for Raj, my aunt had already gone to sleep and I had to wake her up for medicine once. Rekha did not have the courage to go and wake her up again to ask for her clothes.

Raj opened his eyes just a little saw us nodded his head and closed them and went back to sleep. We heaved a sigh of relief. He was still half asleep. Although, we saw that his injury was not deep, I was hoping he should be ok. Raj also was stinking with sweat and I thought it would be a good idea to wash Raj in the bathroom. That way he might wake up fully. Rekha was initially hesitant, but then she agreed. I with Rekha's help, took Raj into the bathroom and soaked the towel in water and wiped his face, neck and chest.

I saw some blood stains on Raj's trousers. I told Rekha, "Oh, Rekha, look. There are blood stains on his trousers. He has been hurt here also." I pointed at his trousers. She knelt down to look. Even in the semi conscious or unconscious state Raj's penis was half erect as could be seen from the bulge on his trousers.

Rekha saw the bulge and blushed. I touched that point to show Rekha some stains. Instead Rekha was avoiding looking there. I said "I will hold him, you remove his trousers." I used all my strength to keep Raj standing, whilst Rekha was using her force kneeling down to remove Raj's trousers. I realized that she was finding it tough to remove his trousers.

After working on his belt she pushed down his trousers and what we saw! Raj's underwear, which had a stretch band, came down with his trousers. Raj's dress fell down on bathroom floor and was soaked in water. His lund (penis in Hindi language); uncurling like a sleeping snake waking out of deep slumber; came out of the confinement of the underwear.

Rekha almost fell on the floor looking at the huge tool in front of her eyes. His cock was almost seven inches long and very thick. Without realizing what she was saying, Rekha exclaimed, "My God! How can it be sooo big. It is biiiiiggg!!." She was unable to remove her eyes from his tool for some seconds. I was looking at her expressions with amazement.
Like Reply
SAYS REKHA

I was so grateful to Raj. He risked his life to save me from those goons. As soon as I saw him waking to consciousness, I thanked him for saving my life. To this Raj replied, "I thank you for saving my life now. We are quits." After saying that; he smiled. His teeth were shining and his face was so charming that I felt like kissing him. He was tall, stylish and smart and talked so well. I always felt proud of him. He was so handsome and dashing and so sexy! However, I always restrained myself from expressing my admiration for him lest my husband Sudhir should feel offended.

However, now came the time when I could express my affection; because Raj had done something, which both I and Sudhir admired equally. On the other hand, Sudhir felt guilty for not having joined Raj in fighting the goons. So I went near Raj as soon as he woke up and pulled him into tight embrace with me. I pulled his head down to my bosom. I was thrilled doing so as it was my secret desire that Raj should touch and squeeze my breasts. I was excited seeing Raj in this condition so close to me and I was hoping that I would have the opportunity to have as much physical contact with Raj as possible.

From my adolescence, I was fascinated about sex. I wanted to know more and more about sex and how it felt to have sex. In the society that we lived in at that time; not much information was available. We girls were thoroughly discouraged to talk about sex and have any close interaction with boys. I was fascinated about my breasts. How they grow. It was frightening seeing blood oozing out of me when I was about eleven or twelve. I ran to my mom. She calmed me down and told me it's ok. This only conveyed to me that there is nothing to be alarmed. I wanted to know why it happens. Later I learned that this happened only to girls and not to boys. Whatever little I learned from other girls through hushed talks; added more to my confusion rather than knowledge.

In my late teens; I was thrilled to see my breasts grow. I had some typical feelings when I touched my own breasts. If by accident someone else touched them; I felt some kind of exhilaration. I was unable to understand this. Just before the first night of my marriage my young married women friends told me about excitement of sleeping with a man. I was more confused. I saw my parents sleeping together daily; but I thought nothing of it at that time. My marriage with Sudhir made me understand somewhat, the real meaning of sex. He told me many things about sex. However I soon realized that he felt sorry for me and for himself because he felt that he had a small penis. I never saw any grownup male penis earlier.

Sudhir always loved to talk about Raj. How smart and descent he is, how affectionate and polite and friendly Raj was to Sudhir. I always felt that I knew Raj long before I met him. Secretly many times when I was engaged in sex with Sudhir, I imagined as if I was having sex with Raj!

Coming back to the present; I told Raj, "Relax. We are at the house of Sudhir's uncle. You were knocked unconscious. When you fell down, the people who attacked you thought that you were dead. There was a security officer siren and hearing that the crowd ran away in panic; leaving you and me behind. After that Sudhir came back from his hideout. He and I then dragged you and luckily came to this house, which belongs to Sudhir's Aunt. Sudhir's aunty was very kind and invited us in and gave us this room."

"Raj, but for your heroic fight with those goons, I could have been in deep trouble." Saying this, I got up and pulled his face very close to my chest. His face and half his body was covered by my wet loose hair. I held him so close that Raj could hardly breathe. I suspected Raj was moving his head as if feeling my breasts through the night gown. Sudhir could not see this as he had turned his back towards us and was looking out of the window or pretended to do so.

Raj was half sitting and half lying on bed. I saw that Raj's towel was rising from below his waist, showing that his cock started stiffening. Having earlier seen the huge rod of his, I was so curious to feel it that I was about to move my hand under the towel, touch and lovingly feel his semi erect cock and to play with it. I wanted to feel his balls in my palm. But as Sudhir was there; I controlled myself.

As Sudhir turned towards us, I gradually disengaged myself from Raj's embrace. Sudhir saw us in embrace. He smiled to me and Raj and said, "I feel so bad that Raj had to undergo so much pain for us. I felt sorry for myself that at the crucial moment I developed cold feet and ran away. I want you both to forgive me"

I saw that Sudhir was almost in tears. Raj called him nearer and embraced him whilst patting his back and said, "It's ok. It is good that none of us got hurt. What has happened to me is nothing. It is a small price to pay for qualifying as a friend of such a nice couple." Saying this he again displayed that wonderful charming smile of his.

I told Raj, "There are no men's clothes in the room. I can give you a saree or you may wear this towel for the night. Tell me what do you prefer?"

Looking at his own bulge and realizing that I was also surreptitiously looking at it, he felt embarrassed and decided that he will take a saree to wrap around him till the next morning. I told him that I had washed his clothes and hung them to dry on the clothes line in the window.
Like Reply
I brought some sandwiches; aunty had made for us and poured hot tea from the thermal flask for all of us to drink. We all ate those sandwiches heartily. I saw that Raj was now in his original element and was turning mischievous. Looking at my strange robe, he chided me saying "Rekha you look gorgeous in this outfit."

"You look sexy rather than gorgeous" added Sudhir.

I was feeling so embarrassed. My gown hardly covered my body. Half the buttons in the front were absent, revealing my breasts generously whenever I bent a little.

"I think it is time, Raj relaxed a little", I said clearing up dishes and chinaware. This was just the signal Sudhir was waiting for. Even otherwise he is lazy bones and that night he was also tired. He stretched on the bed and invited me to join him. There was no other place to sit or lie down. I sat by his side away from Raj. Raj stretched himself on bed lying on one of his shoulders with his back to us. He muttered a slight oomph. Sudhir and I got alarmed. I sat up on bed with concern asking "What happened. Are you in some pain?"

"No it's ok. Some slight itching in the bruise" said Raj.

"Do not scratch it. I shall just apply some ointment." I said and moved to his side between Raj and Sudhir. I applied the ointment and was trying to return to my place in the corner of the bed on the other side of Sudhir so that Sudhir is between me and Raj, when Sudhir held my hands, stopped me and said, "Better you sleep here. You never know when Raj may need some attention".

I hesitantly pulled up my gown to cover myself and stretched myself on the bed and lay on my back between Sudhir and Raj. I did not know what he meant by the word 'attention'. The bed was not made for three persons but was large enough to accommodate us. The men were wearing saree, which I realized did not cover them adequately. With the slightest turn on side, I knew; they could be exposed. I was between two almost half naked men, sensing their bodies and scent.
Like Reply
There were no pillows and I was resting my head on one of my arms. Sudhir then turned to my side, pulled me near him. I was lying on bed with my back on the bed. Sudhir turned me to face him and said in low voice, "Rekha this towel is not enough to cover me. In this almost naked condition with you sleeping by my side; I am feeling very aroused." Saying this, he inserted his one hand below my neck and sqeezed my buttocks with the other. Raj was lying with his back to me. I pushed Sudhir's hand away saying in hushed tones, "You shameless fool, be careful. Raj is right next to me."

Hearing this, Raj said, "I am fast asleep bhabhi. Don't worry about me. I did not hear what Raj just said about being aroused. And Sudhir! as far as your feeling sexy is concerned, go ahead, your lady love is by your side. Of course, I am 'Kabab Mein Haddi (a piece of bone in the meat – meaning unnecessary nuisance). As there is no place for me to go, I shall turn the other way and promise not to look or hear."

I immediately replied, turning my face towards Raj saying "No Raj, you are not a nuisance. I am saying this in Sudhir's presence that you are very much a part of our life and know all our secrets. We do not need to hide anything from you. Sudhir, am I right?" I now faced and asked Sudhir.

I was pleased to see that Sudhir took no time in replying and more importantly I was thrilled to hear what he said, "Yes indeed. Raj, I believe that between two real close friends; there should be nothing to hide. It is true that husband and wife relationship is the most intimate.

I am now asserting in the presence of my wife that my relationship with you also is as close as that with my wife and that Rekha's relationship with you should also be no less than that with me. Are you with me on this, Rekha?" Sudhir was now looking at me inquiringly. In response I nodded my head in agreement looking at Raj.

I was feeling very awkward yet aroused myself. I felt that there was some movement behind me from Raj's side. He pushed and ground his hips on mine. I could sense a tingling sensation passing through my body like a mild electric shock. Then I realized that he was turning on bed towards my side behind me. Now his chest and body was touching my back. He saw Sudhir pressing my buttocks with his fingers of the hand.

I could imagine the effect this would have on Raj. Ater Sudhir took away his hand; I felt his Lund (cock) poking my buttocks. I was electrified. On one side was my husband wanting to have sex with me, on the other side was Raj, getting aroused seeing me and my condition. Occasionally, I felt him brushing his long tool on my ass.

Sudhir held me very tight in embrace and kissed me long and deep on my lips. I reciprocated his kiss with my lips and tongue. Sudhir pushed himself down on bed a little and brought his mouth to my breasts and started sucking on my nipples and breasts. He was at the same time sliding his palms up and down the back of my body. Of course, I was wearing that half open night gown.

I was feeling acutely embarrassed with Raj just behind me watching all this. I then pushed Sudhir away from me and told him, "Sudhir, don't be a rogue. Don't you see that Raj is watching?" Sudhir replied, "So what? Didn't you just say that there is nothing to hide from Raj?"

All the same, I still pushed Raj aside and pretended to sleep.

Lying in bed Sudhir said, "Raj, I don't think any of us is in a position or mood to sleep. At least, I am not. Are you? Why don't you tell me and Rekha about your cousin Pradeep's experience, which you had told me some time back?"

Raj also lying in bed said, "I had my quota of sleep already, but I thought you both might be tired."

I was inquisitive. Pretending as if waking up from sleep, I asked Raj, "Who is this Pradeep and what is his story that Sudhir is talking about?"

Raj was thoughtful. He sat up in the bed starting his story, he said, "I had a cousin in Ranchi. His name is Pradeep. At that time, Pradeep was a Medical Representative and was just transferred to Jamshedpur."

Hearing this Sudhir got up from the bed. I was still lying in the bed and listening to Raj. Sudhir pulled me up to make me lie in his lap and then laid his arms on my breasts. I was embarrassed but realized that Sudhir would not hear my protests, so tolerated this at that time but sensed the effect this was having on Raj.

Raj saw all this but continued; "In Jamshedpur, as he reached to report for duty, he initially stayed at the house of his old classmate and a very good friend Arvind, who at that time was living in Jamshedpur with his wife.
Like Reply
The couple was married for the last four years but in spite of trying hard, did not have a child. Pradeep was very close to the couple and had attended their marriage and had been visiting them occasionally. Pradeep came to know that the couple did not have a child in spite of their taking many medicines etc. Since Pradeep was a medical representative; he knew many very good doctors in Jamshedpur. He took the couple to the best doctors, who advised him that because the husband had some sperm problem; they could not have their own child.

Pradeep tried to persuade the couple to adopt a child. However, the wife was adamant and would not agree to adopt a child. She had some kind of prejudice or superstition against adoption. The wife just wanted a child of her own. She had been hysterical about having a child. Pradeep was constantly trying to help them in whatever way he could to try to sort out their problem. Pradeep appreciated wife's insistence and never termed her insistence as unreasonable. Pradeep tried to help wife psychologically and did his best to help. The couple was so much obliged to Pradeep for all he did for them.

There was a lot of discussion and argument. Finally Arvind (the husband) made a very strange proposal to his wife. He suggested that he has no objection, in fact he will accept; if his wife agrees to have a child from a person other than him. His wife was initially vehemently opposed to the idea; but realizing that there was no alternative; she agreed to the proposal, provided that the person is acceptable to her."

Hearing this erotic turn the story was taking; Sudhir was aroused and inserted one of his hands into my gown and started playing with my breasts.

I pushed his hand out once, but he inserted it again. I realized that it was no use and so I then did not object.

I looked at Raj. He did not express any signs but continued. The wife finally agreed to Pradeep's name. However, the task now was to get Pradeep interested. The husband proposed to his wife that she will have to make Pradeep fully at home like a family member in their house and asked his wife not to shy from Pradeep but encourage him to associate intimately with her.

He told his wife that to start with he will ask Pradeep to sleep in their bedroom with them. For this the husband arranged to get some pest jobs done in other bedrooms for two or three days as an excuse so that Pradeep had to sleep with them in their bed.

They would then get engaged in sexual foreplays and then husband would playfully undress his wife whilst Pradeep would pretended to sleep. However, Pradeep felt aroused. The wife would then playfully nudge Pradeep and pull the string of his pyjama. The knot would get untied. The husband would then ask his wife to come and sleep between him and Pradeep. They would then talk of erotic things and husband would encourage Pradeep to fondle his wife's breasts and both of them would lovingly undress her."

On our bed, hearing this story, Sudhir could not control his emotions. He pulled me up again and kissed me deep and long on my lips. He was playing with my breasts, squeezing my buttocks staying just short of fucking me. He was signaling me to play with his penis but I was adamant and kept quiet.

The story was long. Anil narrated how the husband and wife involved Pradeep lovingly and emotionally in their sex life. Both Pradeep and Arvind (the husband) together engaged in sex with the wife. Pradeep's friend Arvind, not only happily shared his wife with Pradeep but conveyed his personal gratitude to Pradeep, whenever an opportunity presented, without making Pradeep or the wife feel guilty. The wife had a very lovely and healthy baby boy after some time. The couple expressed their deep gratitude to Pradeep. The couple was so very happy.

Raj concluded by saying, "Pradeep has since got married. Pradeep and his wife occasionally visit Jamshedpur and stay at the couple's house. The matter of the couples threesome and son from Pradeep; is forgotten and both the couples are very happy. There is no jealousy, no ego hassles and no deep attachment of any kind.

Raj's cousin's strange and highly erotic experience story came to a very emotional end and all of us were immersed in the strange but decidedly erotic experience of Pradeep. We all were, but particularly I was, highly sexually charged and emotionally touched. I was deeply in thought wondering if this could be our own real story.

All this while; Sudhir listened to Raj keenly. He said, "Raj, please tell me, can this not happen to anyone? If such a thing happens to a couple; what happens then? I do appreciate the dilemma faced by the couple. I think the husband took the right decision. Their decision of participative sex was proper and correct. I also appreciate your cousin Pradeep's participation."

Turning to me Sudhir asked, "Rekha, what do you think of this story?"

My reply was simple. I said, "Sudhir, you are my husband and I agree with your opinion and I consider it my duty to fulfill your desires."

Hearing me say this, Sudhir rubbed his face on one of my breasts. There were no buttons in that part of the gown as a result; one of my breasts came out of the gown. I did not notice it. However, I saw Raj looking at my breasts with bewildered expressions on his face. I realized it and immediately tried to cover my breasts. Sudhir held up my hands and said, "Rekha, you just said that there is nothing secret from Raj. Why then are you covering up yourself trying to hide your beauty from him?" I was without an answer.

Sudhir not only allowed Raj to have a close look at my sweet tight and upright swollen breasts and pin up nipples; but encouraged him to touch and feel them. He parted front buttoned partitions of my gown widely and uncovered both my breasts and started fondling them. I was seeing Raj. He just could not stop looking at my peaking breasts.
Like Reply
Even after three years of marriage, my breasts were tight and did not sag at all. Raj could see them upright. Sudhir lovingly pinched one of my nipples in his fingers and told Raj, "See Raj, how soft and beautiful Rekha's nipples are. Here, come, feel it". Saying that, he picked up one of Raj's hands and placed it on top of my breasts.

I extended my arms under both Raj and Sudhir and pulled them up to come on top of me. I was lying on bed with my back on the bed. They both lay rubbing their faces on each of my breasts. It was as if I was struck by lightning. Today I had my husband and my secret lover both on top of me. I realized how beautiful it is to be a woman. It's a great privilege to love and be loved and to be given importance in life that you deserve only because you are a woman. Here were two men craving for my love. How fortunate was I; to be able to love these two men and be loved by them exclusively. The beauty of all this was that there was no feeling of guilt. It was perfectly ethical but perhaps not conventional.

I was feeling extremely physically excited and aroused. Feeling my breasts in Raj's hands had the effect as if a high voltage electric current passed through me. I was unable to realize my extreme emotions. My head was buzzing with strange feelings. My body was gyrating and my back and hips were grinding on the bed sheet. I was crying out loudly, "Sudhir, something is happening to me!! I don't understand, but please, both of you, please hold me tight and make love to me more and more!!"

The middle part of my body was jumping up and down. My waist was rising and falling on the bed and I was fiercely clutching onto sudhir and Raj's heads pressing them hard into my breasts. Now both Raj and Sudhir were kissing my breasts and sucking on my nipples. More than the men I was undergoing a strange but very powerful spasm of extreme pleasure. My gyration, shuddering and shaking must have aroused my men even more. They were sucking my breasts with greater force. Raj then placed his hands behind me and felt my buttocks. They were crisp and tight. He kept on pinching and pressing my ass cheeks.

Suddenly I cried out loudly, "Raj, Sudhir, please kiss me more there, suck me more, Raj pinch me there!!!I I am feeling uncontrollable!!!! I am coming and coming and cumming!!!! Ahh!! Oh!! My whole body was shivering uncontrollably. And there, I had an unbelievable orgasm. I never felt like this before. This was one of the rare orgasms I ever had. I do not remember if I ever had orgasm like this before."

I was now lying on the bed between two of them. I was almost topless. I sensed that my gown from the bottom was fully drenched with juices flowing out of my pussy. My pussy was twitching like a clock with excitement. I tried to cover up the wetness on the gown by pulling up bed sheet over my legs and waist. Sudhir and Raj were looking at me quizzically. I felt shy seeing them staring at me. I said, "Why are you giving me that look?"

Without replying, Sudhir sat up, pulled me and made me sit in his lap. He extended both his arms and wrapped them around me below my armpits. He was now affectionately squeezing my nipples between his fingers from behind and occasionally massaging my breasts.

Sudhir knew that I get highly aroused when my breasts are fondled or sucked. Invariably, my pussy starts twitching in mad spasm whenever Sudhir sucked my breasts. Raj was watching Sudhir playing with my breasts with fascination. A woman can understand a man's inclinations by looking at him. I had seen Raj stealing glances at my breasts under blouse; on many occasions, earlier. I knew his fascination for my breasts. Sudhir then took Raj's head in his hands and pulled him to position his head in my lap as if inviting him to suck my breasts.

Raj needed no invitation. He was on the job without any delay. He sat up also, bent down and started kissing my breasts. Sudhir pulled Raj's head closer to my breasts to such an extent that I found Raj almost breathless. I was so excited. Raj was sucking my nipples rotating his tongue around my nipples. Sometimes he would bite my nipples just hard enough to make me shudder.

I also sensed Sudhir's tiny prick getting harder and pressing my bottom. I also sensed that his towel had slipped and he was naked. I knew that towels and saree, which these men were wearing, were unable to stay in place on them, once they stretched on bed. The loose knot was bound to come unstuck with the slightest strain.

Raj was almost sitting in my lap by my side, my knees touched what felt like a solid piece of meat. I shuddered to feel the hard shaft of Raj pressing on my knees. I went weak. I again had the inclination to hold Raj's cock in my palm and feel its virility. I so wanted to taste it in my mouth. I was hesitating to touch it.

Sudhir appeared to have realized my dilemma. He stretched his one hand and tugged and pulled at the cloth barely covering Raj's manhood. The cloth came out in a heap in his hands. He threw it off on the side. Now Raj was completely naked. I could see his naked stiff cock rising upward looking at me inquiringly.

I was lying in Sudhir's lap. I turned to face Sudhir and came on top of him with my ass now facing the ceiling. In the process Raj had to move sideways. I started fiercely kissing Sudhir for making me feel so sexy. I was now directly on top of Sudhir. I caught hold of Sudhir's penis and lovingly fondled it. I was sueezing and massaging his balls in my palms.

I and Sudhir were in deep embrace when I spotted Sudhir making some gestures to Raj. I was puzzled but then I realized my gown slipping away under me. I saw Raj pulling down my gown under me. I then realized that both these men wanted to share me between them. They wanted me to enjoy them and they together wanted to enjoy me. I moved slightly so that the gown could slip past my body. I was completely naked now. I was now completely free of inhibitions. My men so desired. It was ok with me.

I felt Raj's hands touching my tight ass. He was moving his one hand gently over my ass mounds. Raj's touch had pushed me further into ecstasy, which I am unable to describe. I was squirming on top of Sudhir.

I finished kissing Sudhir and moved myself and half sat on the bed to face the two men on my either side. All of us were fully naked now half sitting half lying on bed. I then extended my other hand to get hold of Raj's long John whilst Sudhir was fondling my breasts with closed eyes. I had two cocks in my each hand. I was lovingly pumping their cocks. Some times I caught their balls and massaged them lightly. Raj's cock had so much juice on it already. His pre-cum was oozing out in drops. I rubbed the lubricant on the top of his mushroom like head.

I was looking at Raj's cock with great interest. It was meaty, thick, long and hard. Sudhir's was thin, short but stiff at least till then for some time. Raj's cock had visible veins running around and clean pink bulging appearance. The head of his cock was shining and I thought it was so tight that it was reflecting light. I was again lost in thought.

I suddenly heard Sudhir speak my name and say something when I was forced out of my deep thoughts. I concentrated to hear Sudhir saying, "Rekha I am seeing that you are not ok. You appear to be far away. Are you comfortable? Am I imposing my will on you?" I jumped out of reverie and realized that both the men thought that I was not in tune with their thinking. Sudhir continued, "If you have any hesitation in being free with us, please do not hesitate to tell me and we shall stop."

To which I replied, "Nothing like that" and then I showed to Sudhir, Raj's cock in my hand. I was shaking it now with greater vigor. To further show Sudhir of my whole hearted approval now, throwing all caution to wind, I pulled Raj's head to face me and placed my lips on his mouth and started kissing him full on his lips rotating my tongue into Raj's mouth, whilst I was pumping his cock.

With my other hand I was shaking Sudhir's cock. Sudhir never took his hands off my breasts.

Raj responded my kissing with equal ferocity. He caught my head in both his hands and pressed my lips on his lips with some pressure. He also pushed his tongue in to my mouth and sucked my saliva. He was also rubbing his tongue on mine. We were stuck to each other for about close to 3 minutes, which was a pretty exhilarating experience for me. Whilst kissing me his both hands were also sliding on and around my buttocks some time squeezing, sometime pinching them and sometimes probing depth of my ass hole.

Sudhir came behind me. He was moving his palm on my back from my ass cheeks rotating and moving his palms so lovingly on my buttocks to my waist. With both his hands, he was moving his palms on my rib cage. His sliding his palms on my butt cheeks, my 8 shaped back near to where my heaps flared from tiny waist. I knew his love to feel my back, particularly that part of my anatomy. Gradually from that point he slid his palms around my waist upwards and cupped my breasts. Both my men were exploring my waist from up and down at the back and front. As I mentioned, whenever I got excited my pussy hole twitched in uniform rhythm with a typical sensation. I do not know if other women have similar experience.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
At this point, I turned around to face Sudhir. I sat in Raj's lap now. His stiff rod was exerting pressure on my ass. Raj wrapped his arms around my tummy from the back and was pressing my boobs. In one palm he was squeezing my nipples; with the other he was sensing my other aerola. I asked Sudhir to come on top of me. I held Sudhir's face and pressed his mouth into mine and offered him a long kiss on the lips. Sudhir's penis was poking my tummy. He was getting quite worked up. My kiss and my fully naked body with Raj pumping my breasts was too much for him.

I told Sudhir in his ears that my pussy is twitching in excitement and there is a regular twitching spasm whereby it is expanding and contracting like pumping of heart. Raj saw me speaking something in Sudhir's ears and said, "Rekha, this is not fair. You need to tell me what you two are talking."

I was too shy to tell him. I blushed and looked at Sudhir and nodded to him. Sudhir said, "Rekha says, she has some twitching sensations inside her body here." And Sudhir pointed out to my pussy.

Raj asked Sudhir, "May I help her to enjoy it more?" Sudhir replied, "You do not need to ask. You and I together will enjoy her. Today we are her two husbands. She is our joint wife. Please make her enjoy us fully and let both of us enjoy her fully also. Tonight let us all enjoy each other." Then looking at me Sudhir asked, "Rekha are you in agreement with me?" (as if I had any objection!) I shyly nodded my head and lowered my eyes to indicate my agreement but did not say anything.

Raj then turned me away from Sudhir on the bed, making me face the ceiling and he slipped near to my knees. Sudhir came up sideways and started kissing and squeezing my breasts, tummy, navel, my lips, my neck and everywhere.

Raj pushed both his naked legs below my buttocks and started sliding his palm on and around my pussy lips. I had some light hair on my pussy mound. He lovingly played with it. He occasionally parted my pussy lips and pressed one of his fingers up and down my crack. I was going wild with erotic emotions. I was just uncontrollable. It was so erotic and I was getting violent spasms in my pussy hole. I was leaking juices freely.

Raj was inspecting my pussy hole closely.

He brought his mouth near my pussy and kissed it. Seeing such a small hole, he appeared puzzled. He murmured something in Sudhir's ears. Sudhir nodded and said "'Yes it is such a tiny hole. You see it never had to stretch too much." I felt sorry looking at sad expressions on Sudhir's face.

I pulled Sudhir's face to mine and kissed him on his lips and said, "Sudhir never mind your penis size. You are not responsible for it. But you are just such a wonderful husband. I enjoy every moment of sex with you." Sudhir also kissed me and said, "Rekha you are very sweet. I want you to enjoy with Raj. Please do not for a moment think that I mind one little bit. On the other hand I am so happy to have Raj join us."

Raj was finger fucking me mildly in the beginning and then more aggressively. Raj and Sudhir saw juices flowing out of my woman hole. The bed sheet was getting wet. I was unable to control my spasms and was very restless turning sideways and jumping my tummy up and down. I was unable to control my moans and was crying out loud. Aahhh! OH!!! Raj, please don't do this!!! Please do it more!!! Sudhir, please hold me!!! I am cummimg!!! Raj increased his rhythm and pushed two of his fingers in my woman hole. My pussy is very small. It did not have to exert or need to stretch during our years of marriage. But Raj's just two fingers were too big to have easy access into my tiny hole. I was trembling with so much excitement.

I wanted to hold his hand and grip his fingers and feel his fingers pushing in and out of my love hole!! I cried out loud. OH!!!! AH!!! Hmmm!!! Raj was pushing and withdrawing his fingers at increasing pace. I reached my point of explosion and clutching and holding cocks of Raj and Sudhir in my hands I cried out loudly. Sudhir!! I am cumming!!!! Raj, Please go on faster!!!! Raj, please hold me!!! Suddenly I exploded. I had never experienced an orgasm so strong ever. It felt as if I was delivering a baby.

I jumped on the bed one last time and fell quiet for some time as my spasm subsided gradually. I was lying with my naked body facing ceiling. I pulled Raj to come on top of me. I then pulled Sudhir to come on top of Raj. I was carrying load of two men. Raj was on top of me with his two elbows carrying his load. He kept kissing me fiercely for about three minutes and make me breathless. His stiff hard cock was poking my pussy almost trying to penetrate in. I could hardly breathe under his mouth so close to mine. He said "Rekha Bhabhi, you are so ravishingly sexy and know how to make your husband so happy. Sudhir believe me you have a wonderful wife. I wish I was her husband for life"

Sudhir was watching Raj on top of me with great interest. I told Raj and Sudhir both, "Sudhir, Raj, I am sorry, if I made a fool of myself. I thank you both for making me feel like a real woman. Today you made me feel so important and you have given me so much of love."

I was profusely perspiring. I picked up Sudhir's towel and wiped my face. It was not so hot but my exertion consequent to the love play of the two men was quite demanding. Sudhir bent down and planted a kiss on my lips. Raj also kissed me briefly and said "Bhabhi, you are gorgeous and Sudhir is lucky to have wife like you." I looked at Sudhir, who nodded his head in confirmation.

I was now on equal footing with the two men as I had shed all my inhibitions.

I told Sudhir to stand up. He stood up with his penis quite at attention. I bent down on the bed on my knees. I held Sudhir's legs and went to position my mouth between his legs near his penis. Sudhir understood my move and came forward and pushed his penis into my mouth. I am not a great blow job performer and barring once or twice; never gave my lips treatment to Sudhir's penis. But that day, I was different. I had two mind blowing orgasms and I was so aroused that if anyone had asked anything from me at that time, I would have given it.

I licked and sucked on Sudhir's balls and penis very lovingly. I was on my knees with my back towards Raj. Raj got up and pushed his tongue into my raised pussy by lying on the bed beneath my pussy. My tummy was touching his nose. Raj's act of licking my pussy was giving me again twitching in my pussy. God knows! I never felt like this before. Raj's tongue was tirelessly pushing into my woman hole and was creating havoc. I was again twisting and turning and my body was vibrating in some kind of convulsions; shaking and vibrating. Raj was making it worse by constantly pressing and squeezing my boobs sometimes he was squeezing my ass cheeks. Of course, he was constantly licking my pussy lips and making me go wild.
Like Reply
I felt Sudhir jerking violently. I realized that he was at his point of climax. He pumped his penis in and out of my mouth. Behind me Raj was licking my pussy poking his tongue deep into my pussy. However, I realized that since my love hole was so small that he was unable to push his tongue deep into my hole. I could imagine him getting tired.

I then decided it was time to give Raj also my special treatment. I asked them to change their position. Now I took Raj's huge Rod in my palms. I pampered his balls and then his rod so lovingly that he was moaning in excitement. I had learnt this art from Sudhir as he had told me that it gave him such a great pleasure. I then licked Raj's sweet large balls and started sucking and licking his cock. He was moaning and humming in excitement. I took some part of Raj's cock into my mouth and he started mouth fucking me. His rod was so large that I could hardly took in half of it.

From behind me; Sudhir was making great effort to press his tongue into my pussy. I took Sudhir's penis in my hands and started pumping him. Seeing me sucking Raj's cock; Sudhir got so much aroused that he was moaning and blabbering, "Rekha I want to fuck you. I am unable to control!!!!" Sensing that Sudhir was reaching his peak, I stopped pumping his penis and tried to push his penis into my pussy by extending my hand. However, before I could push it in; he said, "I am coming!!!! Sudhir then all of a sudden ejaculated in my palms. I was stunned. Raj was also looking at Sudhir. Sudhir was feeling so sad. Sudhir exhausted his virility.

In the process, I let go of Raj's cock from my mouth. After having finished, Sudhir came up from behind me. He made me lay on my back. Sudhir lovingly then pushed Raj to come on top of me.

Taking cue from Sudhir, I caught Raj's hands and pulled him on top of me. I then pulled my ankles closer to my hips bending my knees lying down on bed. I enveloped Raj's hips from behind between my legs. Raj was resting his body on his knees on top of me. He caught hold of my breasts and was squeezing them so affectionately. I was so thrilled to be a woman. I felt my life as a woman was successful today,

Now Raj's giant rope of a cock was hanging on top of my poor pussy. It was poking at it very eagerly. My hole was so small and Raj's cock was huge. I was scared how I would be able to take it in. Raj bent down and engaged me in a long kiss.

He was rotating his tongue and sucking my saliva. I liked it very much. I had half orgasm just by his manly kissing my mouth and inserting his tongue into my mouth. I felt as if he was tongue fucking my mouth. I tried to match his tongue and was keenly sucking his tongue.

I pulled Raj's ears close to my mouth and spoke in his ears, "Raj. Please do not push in your huge cock hurriedly. Please be careful. I will not be able to take your cock in. my hole is so small. I will die." There were tears in my eyes. Raj was concerned. But he was a man of the world. He knew these things.

He murmured in my ears softly and said, "Bhabhi I will be very gentle. You will feel some little pain in the beginning; but I will be very gradual and you will feel OK. Please Bhabhi, trust me. Saying this; he raised himself and said, "Bhabhi, please rub it on your pussy so that it gets wet."

I held his cock in my fingers and kept on rubbing it lightly many times on my pussy lips. Due to pre-cum on his penis and leaking juices in my pussy; Raj's cock got sufficiently lubricated. I was so scared lest Raj out of his excitement may ram his huge cock into my hole with force.

But Raj was very loving. He just allowed me time. I with my one palm gradually inserted the tip of his cock into the entrance of my pussy hole. I rubbed it again on my pussy lips and pulled it into my cunt hole. Now Raj was pushing it in ever just as much as I was pushing it in. I kept on rotating his cock into the walls of my pussy regularly to lubricate it for easy entry.

He just gave small pushes. When I cried out in pain; he would stop and say, "Sorry Bhabhi. I shall be more careful now." His cock must have gone only about three inches inside; but it felt so deep because his cock was so thick and meaty. He then gradually withdrew it, giving me such a stimulating convulsion. Gradually I stopped worrying and wanted to enjoy the pain. Raj then pushed it in this time a little deeper than before. I again closed my eyes feeling a surge of mild pain. Raj was now withdrawing and pushing his cock with regular but slow rhythm. I now started enjoying the pain and his rhythm.

I looked at Sudhir, who was looking at me with some concern and with so much love. I called him near my head. He came on my side and I made him sit by my side and put my one hand into his lap. He held my hand. His penis was flaccid and shortened down, barely accessible. I asked his to squeeze my breasts. He dutifully complied. I murmured, "Sudhir, I love you all the more." Sudhir moved his hands and was stroking my hair lovingly as Raj was fucking me.

Raj increased his rhythm I was now fully enjoying Raj's push and pull. His penis was about three fourth inside. I was leaking so much that there was so much juice to lubricate. I also so Raj's cock was fully lubricated as it came out and went in reciprocating motion. Although my pussy was stretched so much; now I was not worried about the pain. I knew I could take it all in. I told Raj, ok; now let it go all in. I am ready to take it. Raj was so pleased. He gradually increased his pressure and pushed his shaft all inside my love hole. My God! It was so exhilarating and rewarding experience. I felt as if my whole body was fully stuffed from inside and there is no space left in me even to drink water. I felt fully satisfied and fulfilled.

Raj was now ramming deeper and deeper into me. I was rising my belly to meet his long rod halfway; when he pushed in and fell down when he withdrew. I matched him in reciprocating motion to enable his long stiff rod to enter inside me as smoothly as possible. When he inserted his cock inside, I felt as if I have the whole world in my body. I was shaking and shuddering. I was loudly moaning and crying. Every time he pushed in, I cried AAAHH!!!! And every time he withdrew, I was feeling so dizzy.

Suddenly my pussy started buzzing. It started twitching so much. This time Raj felt my pussy walls clutching his cock in a spasm at regular intervals. He was driving me mad. As time passed he pumped faster and deeper. I was throwing my arms and legs wildly in the air. Sudhir was clutching my arms. I pulled Sudhir near me and squeezed his hand in my palms tightly and creid Sudhir!!!! I don't know what is happening to me!! I am getting dizzy!!! Ohhh!!!!! Ah!!!! He!!!! Raj, please go on. Fuck me deeper!!!! Don't stop. Go on!! I am coming!!!!!

Raj was hammering his piston inside me as if there will not be second time and that is what I wanted him to do. I just reached my flash point and cried out Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I am cumming!!!! And I let go a loud cry and exploded inside. Raj felt an exploding impact on his cock. I was experiencing such a powerful orgasm that this easily surpassed all other orgasms; I had so far; by a long margin.
Like Reply
Raj stopped pumping me. I was amazed by his capacity of holding on. He withdrew his cock and rested his face on mine. He was perspiring profusely. I hoped that he was Ok. I was afraid, lest after the injury, having hectic sexual exertion should not cause any health problem to Raj. Raj now put his full weight on me and held my face in his palms and gave me a long kiss on my lips. I wrapped my legs around his legs and drew him as close to me as physically possible. I pushed my tongue into his mouth. I was sucking his saliva and gulping it with great taste. I asked him, don't you want to release? Are you still good enough to go on?

Raj replied, "I am ready when you are." I looked at Sudhir, who was watching our intimate lovemaking with keen interest. Was he jealous? I did not know. 'I asked Sudhir, "Are you ok? I hope you are not feeling jealous? Should we go on?"

Sudhir appeared somewhat out of sorts because of his inability to perform sexually. He looked at me and said, "Rekha, you know me for some years now. My thinking has not changed. I was slightly sad because of my inability to perform well sexually.

This does not mean I am not with you. This threesome is basically proposed by me. I wanted this to happen. I feel so happy today that we all together enjoyed each other. The evening is not finished and neither am I.

Saying this, he got up and asked Raj to lie down. He then asked me to come on top of Raj. Now the position was reversed. Now I was to fuck Raj. Holding Raj's erect cock in my palm and rubbing it lovingly on my pussy lips, I carefully pushed it into my love hole. I then started slowly fucking Raj pushing and pulling myself onto him and from him thereby pumping his cock inside and withdrawing it.

This position gave me a whole lot more pleasure. Sudhir took my one hand and placed it on his penis. It was still soft but was beginning to expand slowly. With my motion up and down on Raj's body, I also started pumping Sudhir's penis. I was having so many explosions inside me through this new position that I am unable to describe the tsunami of pleasure. Waves and waves of ecstasy were plundering my pussy. I was pulsating inside with such regular twitching of my pussy that in spite of his great control over his cock, Raj was being squeezed by my cunt lips so tightly that he said, "Rekha, I am now about to explode. I want to withdraw and cum outside."

Hearing this Sudhir said with alarm, "No Raj. Please don't withdraw. I want you to come inside Rekha. I specifically want you to release even the last drop of your sperm into Rekha. Please; it is my request. I want that your seed should fertilize in Rekha's womb, and we want to grow that plant in our garden."

I was also on the crescendo of my orgasm. I do not know how many orgasms, I already had that night. I started moaning and shaking and flaying my legs. I said, Raj!!! Please come inside me, I am also coming. Let us come together. Both Raj and I had our releases at exactly the same time. I was undergoing waves of pleasures. I realized that my pussy was twitching with such rapid frequency that it felt as if my cunt lips were squeezing Raj's cock dry of each and every drop of his virile sperm. My pussy was so tight on his cock that I thought he will not be able to withdraw his cock from my cunt hole.

I saw Raj. He was in extreme emotions. He closed his eyes so tight that his veins on the eyelids were visible. His naked arms had all their veins bulging under pressure. He clenched his fists tightly and with great impact he released his entire sperm load into my pussy. I felt as if a dam had burst and all the flooding waters had been released inside me.

After what appeared to be eternity, Raj heaved a big sigh of relief. I bent down on him and kissed him on the lips. He held me firmly with both his arms surrounding me and holding and pulling me so that I remained glued to him chest to breasts for several minutes. He then gradually released me and then pulled Sudhir on top of him. He similarly held Sudhir in his tight embrace and said, "Sudhir, it takes great courage to share one's wife with anybody. I am so grateful to you for giving me an opportunity to have such a wonderful experience of sharing some precious wonderful moments with you. I am grateful for the trust you and Rekha Bhabhi reposed in me.

By now I was tired and drowsy. I fell off to sleep.

It was about 2 am. I suddenly woke up feeling some sensation in my body. I was lying naked between two naked men. Looking at Raj's long rod curled was making me horny. Raj was lying on his side facing me. I took his cock in my palm slowly and pampered it taking care to see that he should not wake up. I wanted to feel it inside me once again. My cunt was twitching again already as I remembered him ramming this shaft into me just awhile earlier. I saw Sudhir sleeping on the other side snoring. He was sleeping behind me.

By now I was free of the inhibitions and I cuddled myself into Raj's arms. Instinctively he placed one of his arms on my neck. He then woke up and saw me cuddling into him. His cock began to lengthen seeing me naked in his arms. His cock was pressing my pussy. He inserted his one arm below my neck. I pushed my body so close to him that my upper body was completely in his arms.

He wrapped his legs around mine. He pushed his cock on my cunt lips. Now my entire body was enveloped by him. It was like an anaconda wrapping up its hunt. His cock looked to me also like a small anaconda. Due to the movements my husband Sudhir woke up. He saw Raj enveloping me fully in his arms. He saw my naked back and he pressed his penis into my ass. He also extended his arms around my neck. I was right and truly engulfed by two males.

I was tightly enveloped by four arms and four legs. We became a one unit of three persons. I looked at Raj's face. His now fully erect cock was beginning to enter my pussy hole. It was difficult. I also realized that my dear hubby did not get a chance to fuck me so far. I had to look after him also.
Like Reply
I disengaged myself from both of them. I got into doggy position and asked my dear hubby to push his penis into me from behind. Raj came in front of me and rubbed his by now fully erect cock on my face.

I was looking at it and wondering how I will take it all in my mouth. I moved closer and took his cock in my mouth. For a few seconds I played with it. Then I licked the head of his cock and his large balls moving my tongue around them. Raj was holding his cock and directed it into my mouth. I took it in gradually and was rotating my tongue around it taking care to cover my teeth by my lips to avoid my teeth hurting Raj's cock. It wasn't easy. His cock was so thick.

Behind me my hubby Sudhir was trying to push his half erect penis into my love hole without success. To help him, I took his penis in my palm and realized that it was not yet long enough to go in. to help it grow, I shook it a little without any result.

I told my hubby, "Sudhir, leave it. Please come in the front and let me suck you. That will be better." Now the positions were reversed. Raj came behind me and Sudhir came in front. I took Raj's cock in my palm and placed it on my love hole rubbing it to lubricate it mildly to use his pre-cum for lubrication.

Whilst I was wanking him earlier; his cock had already been coated with my saliva, which I had applied earlier and I further poured in a little more, when I realized that he will soon fuck me. I asked Raj, "Please push it in, but slowly like you did earlier." Raj manipulated his thick cock to penetrate my love hole gradually whilst withdrawing slightly, rubbing it on my cunt lips and again pushing in slightly. I was working on Sudhir's somewhat erect penis by applying my saliva on it.

Seeing that Raj and I are having difficulty in achieving penetration, my husband Sudhir got up and dropped his saliva on Raj's cock to return to his position. Raj could now enter my hole slowly and I again felt that twitching sensation in my pussy at regular rhythm. Raj was squeezing my breasts continuously as he was experiencing erotic feelings and making me wilder.

My pussy started contracting and expanding on Raj's cock. I realized that Raj was also experiencing it. I could make it out by seeing that Raj closed his eyes and was having difficulty in controlling his emotions. His forehead was creased and it looked that he was undergoing extreme emotions. He pumped faster and faster now. I moved in rhythm with him. His long rod was so deep inside me that I felt it in my stomach.

I also pushed and pulled; when he did the same. Now he was ramming into me mercilessly. It was the tsunami of pleasure, I had never ever experienced.

He was fucking me so frantically and I was so excited and pumped up. I reached my point of no return and told Raj, I am cumming. Please fuck me harder!!!! I don't want you ever to stop. Go on!!!! I am cumming!!!!! There was an explosion and I experienced a huge burst of energy inside my body. Raj was releasing his full load for the second time that night into me. I was convulsing wildly and so was Raj. We both reached our peaks at the same time.

I did not mention here that this was my peak fertility period. I was alight with some internal energy. Sudhir was clutching my hands. I did not realize that he had removed his penis from my mouth and was watching our lovemaking with great interest. He was watching his lovely wife being fucked so much by his friend.

As soon as Raj released his load into my pussy, he was quiet for some time. Without removing his cock from inside me; he turned me around to face him and pulled me further into him. He sat down on the bed with me in his lap; my face facing him. His anaconda was still deep inside me. I was feeling his huge rod inside me. His arms were enveloping me. His chest was pressing my breasts. My legs wrapped around his waist and touched his hips.

After some time, when I was trying to get up, he did not allow me and said "Rekha bhabhi, I want you to sit like this in my lap for some more time. I want to feel myself inside you."

He then turned to Sudhir and said, "Sudhir believe me, today is a special day for all of us. My deep desire to have very loving intimate sexual intercourse with Rekha bhabhi has materialzed with your permission. I pray to God and hope that Rekha Bhabhi also shall fulfill yours and your parents' desire to blossom with an offspring that will light up your house very soon. He then took my husband into his arms and all three of us clung together like magnets.
Like Reply
SAYS RAJ:

We were able somehow to reach Sudhir's house the next day. I stayed at Sudhir's house for the next three days. During this period, we had several threesome in his bedroom, where I slept during those three days. By now, I was amazed to see that Sudhir improved his sexual performance. He stayed erect for longer time and fucked harder.

As I was to leave back to my town to report back for duty, Rekha called me near her, when Sudhir was not there. She told me, "Raj, we had great time. But I want one commitment from you."

Quite puzzled, I looked at her, when she continued without waiting for my reply, "Deep inside me I have a feeling that you have planted your seed into me. This is going to fertilize and God willing my empty lap will have a small baby. I am indeed very grateful to you for it."

I was awaiting some surprise to come soon, but what a shock I received when she concluded, "But I don't want you now to come to our house until you are married."

I could not understand her logic initially.

Gradually it descended upon me. She did not want that our attachment should transcend the boundary of friendship into an affair and interfere with her married life. I was amazed at the fact that such a tiny head thought so deeply.

I appreciated her thinking and said, "I promise."

As Sudhir came to the bus station to drop me off, I told him, "I am about to be transferred. I do not know where. I shall keep in touch. Please look after Rekha Bhabhi and your family. You are such a wonderful friend."

After about four months, I got a phone call from Sudhir. He was so excited. "Rekha is pregnant." He said. "I am going to be a father."

In the mean while; I was transferred to Jaipur. Later on; I got married to Neena. .....

Ahmedabad was far away from me until I met this boy in the aircraft.
Like Reply