Misc. Erotica My conservative Mom trapped in weird circumstances
Heart 
My grandmother always had conerns for my uncle as his marriage turned out to be a total failure. He is divorced for long now. When my grandmother fell ill both my parents were very scared as they respected her a lot. But what Destiny has planned was a storm for everyone. My uncle is 43 years old now.My grandmother's last wish was that my mother be shared between the my dad and his younger brother since it's almost impossible to find a wife for him who could take care of him and if my mom is shared  families name would not be spoiled too.

My mom was disgusted To hear this. But my dad has been always a obedient son how could he not fulfill his mom's last wish. My dad somehow emotionally blackmailed my mom and made her get ready. A day before which my grandmother's critical was planned my uncle and my mom's wedding took place of which me and my dad were also a part of. Inside the suhagraat both my parents and my uncle went. And everything changed that day. From next day onwards my uncle told me to call him dad inside the house. My mom has two mangalsutra now. It's weird but things have changed in my house a lot. My uncle is surely so happy with this change may be he wished for this from long time.
[+] 4 users Like Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Ironically my grandmother survived the critical operation but the irreversible had happened. Aroma of my house has completely changed. There are fresh vibes in the house. I have seen my uncle (new dad) gropping my mom in the kitchen. 
Some of our close relatives do know about this incident and their view about my mom has changed completely. They now think that mom is some slut and every man of our family has rights over her. They crack double meaning jokes of my mom ryt in front of me. 
One of my dad's cousin recently visited our house. My dad was away on an official tour at that time. He was openly asking how do my parents sleep and my new dad shamelessly answered that he and my dad sleeps on side and mom in middle. He then was persistently asking my new dad that he wants to see my mom's clevage. Thank god that my new dad did not surrender. But the next day dint turn out to be that lucky for me. My new dad lost some bet to that uncle and accordingly he has to let him see my mom's navel. I get it that my mom is beautiful but all my family's males are total jerks. My new dad went to kitchen where my mom was and he kissed her and pulled her saree down she was reluctant but then he argued that since they were married she has to listen to him too. Lucky bastards got a good view of my mom's navel.
Like Reply
good start, keep posting more
Like Reply
Hot. Have the son an with the grandmom to use his mom like a slut. The son should start taking advantage and start selling his moms body, after fucking her himself ofcourse.
[+] 1 user Likes whocarez's post
Like Reply
Unique storyline. Post more plzz
Like Reply
My grandmother later asked my mom to dress sexily although she is in her 40s to spice up her sex life. She says that they need to have a kid before time runs out. She is persistent that my mom should do something as if she is a newly married wife. But like a obidient bahu she kept her words and started wearing saree below navel and few other things like lil makeup. But the problem was it want just uncle or me who were stealing glances of her fleshy tummy. From the doodhwala to security guard everyone were having fun. Maybe my mom thought at 40 + she would be unnoticeable but she is unaware how much we like MILFS.
In the meantime my dad started feeling bad he was jealous but couldn't tell Mom as she already was doing everything for dad and his happiness. And if he says anytbany to min it will be like a betrayal as he himself convinced her. The happiest person in the house was my uncle he would come home kiss my mom and cuddle her and with time mom and me were getting used to him. Suddenly he asked Mom to dress in modern clothes this time my dad showed some resistace. Uncle demanded since she was his wife he should have some influence over her clothing which my grandmother supported. Dad was left alone.
[+] 4 users Like Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply
Later it was left on to mom to decide who she will go with my dad or my new dad. She was a total "pati vrata stree" she couldn't hurt any of her husband, so she decided that she will switch to modern clothes but the pace will be slow. Later I found that my grandmother wanted a child of my uncle from my money. She would find ways to separate my dad from my mom. In about a month mom in nighty was a normal sight. Many a times due to my uncle I would get to watch my mom's boobs as she was lil careless at home. And he would be always playing with them whenever he got time. Everyone where happy with the transformation except my dad. My new dad friend would come to our house very often and soon my new Mom was so close the new uncle and his friends that she would sit in my uncle's laps in front of them ( mind it she was very religious and conservative woman before. This transformation was unbelievable). It was not long before my dad realised she was slipping away from her. With passing days her cloths grew sexier. She was also very comfortable with my uncle and his friends. Things were getting really strange
[+] 1 user Likes Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply
Your replies and feedback will be appreciated. Please give your valuable advice
Like Reply
(19-08-2019, 01:55 AM)Innocent_Pervert Wrote: Your replies and feedback will be appreciated. Please give your valuable advice

Wow it's definitely weird, But very erotic. I would love to see how this story develops.
Like Reply
(19-08-2019, 01:55 AM)Innocent_Pervert Wrote: Your replies and feedback will be appreciated. Please give your valuable advice

Its wonderful bro. Different pattern.
Pls plan more adventures. Is grandma going to stop with uncle or involve son also?  :D
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Keep it up ..Good going!!
Like Reply
Any specific requests ??
Like Reply
(19-08-2019, 09:45 PM)Innocent_Pervert Wrote: Any specific requests ??

No, but excellent work buddy
Like Reply
I was both happy and confused about the happenings of my house. All thanks to my uncle I was able to see the hot and naughty side of my mom but I also felt sad for my dad as he was the one whose sacrifice was price less. But then su
Like Reply
(20-08-2019, 04:08 PM)Innocent_Pervert Wrote: I was both happy and confused about the happenings of my house. All thanks to my uncle I was able to see the hot and naughty side of my mom but I also felt sad for my dad as he was the one whose sacrifice was price less. But then su

Sharing something very close is always difficult
Because you will now get less of that or may be even loose it completely

Your father's reaction is normal but give it time.  People get used to new normal always in time (opposition only at start). Besides, he can always divorce if not agreeing with it. Not having done means he will get adjusted soon. 

Post more adventures and angles from Mom side.

:D
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Please tell from sons point of view. Also involve son to screw his mom with the uncle. Have the son convince grandma to have mom gangbanged by uncle and his friends for money. Have the son use the mom for business.
Like Reply
Please tell from sons point of view. Also involve son to screw his mom with the uncle. Have the son convince grandma to have mom gangbanged by uncle and his friends for money. Have the son use the mom for business.
Like Reply
At this point of time my mom had become a property which is owned by two individual males equally. My grandmother however didn't settle for this equality I suppose, she at any cost wanted my uncle to have an upper hand. She would keep telling mon to spend more time with uncle as he has been lonely for long. And then it was my uncle's birthday and my grandmother had almost planned a honeymoon for him which kind of got modified as mom insisted that the whole family should go together.
So here we were, me, my mom and both my dad's in a carcar go to a trip. My dad was driving and my mom was sitting between me and my new dad, grandfather sat in the front seat. There wasn't enough room for everyone to sit so my mom requested my mom to sit on my uncles laps which she readily did. I was getting excited. As time passed things were easing out suddenly I noticed my mom's eyes are closed.
Like Reply
great plot, super
that is out of the box
Like Reply
Good one ....keep it rolling
[+] 1 user Likes RajV's post
Like Reply