அப்பா மகள் கதையே இல்லையா
அப்பா மகள் கதையே இல்லையா

எல்லோரும் அம்மா பையன் கதைதான் எழுதராங்க.. அப்பா பொண்ணு கதை இருந்தா இணைப்பு தாங்க பிளீச்
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
அதை நல்லது அல்ல.....
Like Reply
அதிகம் இல்லை..
நான் ஒரு கதையை அது எழுதப்பட்ட அருமையான கோணத்துக்காக தேடிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறேன்.
கிடைத்தபாடில்லை.
அது Yahoo group இருக்கும்போது வந்தது.
தந்தை மகள் ஒரு candle light dinner கதை
Like Reply
Screw driver stories la irukku appa ponnu story
Like Reply
(27-04-2020, 05:47 PM)jspj151 Wrote: அதிகம் இல்லை..
நான் ஒரு கதையை அது எழுதப்பட்ட அருமையான கோணத்துக்காக தேடிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறேன்.
கிடைத்தபாடில்லை.
அது Yahoo group இருக்கும்போது வந்தது.
தந்தை மகள் ஒரு candle light dinner கதை

எனக்கும் ரொம்ப பிடிக்கும் appa magal கதைகள்...

கொஞ்சம் விரிவாக கூறினால் கதையை தேடுவதற்கு எளிமையாக இருக்கும்
[+] 1 user Likes worldgeniousind's post
Like Reply
(07-09-2020, 01:17 PM)worldgeniousind Wrote: எனக்கும் ரொம்ப பிடிக்கும் appa magal கதைகள்...

நன்றி bro
அப்பாவும் மகளும் ஒரு ரிசார்ட்சில் காதலர்கள் போல் candle light dinner எடுத்து பின் ரூமில் romance நடக்கும்.
மகள் வயது 25 முழு வளர்ச்சியடைந்த பெண் கறுப்பு சேலை பிளவுஸ் என்று அருமையாக வர்ணித்திருப்பார் ஆசிரியர் 
Tamil kaamam யாஹு அல்லது tamilsexstories யாஹு   group சரியாக நினைவிில்லை
One 9f the best I have read
Like Reply
(07-09-2020, 01:17 PM)worldgeniousind Wrote: எனக்கும் ரொம்ப பிடிக்கும் appa magal கதைகள்...

நன்றி bro
அப்பாவும் மகளும் ஒரு ரிசார்ட்சில் காதலர்கள் போல் candle light dinner எடுத்து பின் ரூமில் romance நடக்கும்.
மகள் வயது 25 முழு வளர்ச்சியடைந்த பெண் கறுப்பு சேலை பிளவுஸ் என்று அருமையாக வர்ணித்திருப்பார் ஆசிரியர் 
Tamil kaamam யாஹு அல்லது tamilsexstories யாஹு   group சரியாக நினைவிில்லை
One of the best I have read
Like Reply
அப்பா மகள் கதைகள் desipapa, desibaba போன்ற தளங்களில் ஆங்கிலத்தில் வந்துள்ளது 18 years ago,அந்த தளங்களை 2007 இல் மூடிவிட்டார்கள். அந்த கதைகளையெல்லாம் சேமித்துவைத்துள்ளேன்.. அதிலும் திருமணமாகி குழந்தைகள் இருக்கும் மகளுடன் அப்பா கதைகள் அப்போது வந்தது, அது பயங்கர செக்ஸ் வெறி ஏறும்.  தமிழில் கல்லூரி படிக்கும் மகளுடன் உடலுறவு கதைகள் சில படித்துள்ளேன் ஆனால் அவ்வளவாக ரசிக்கும்படி இருக்காது.  இது இந்திய பின்புல கதை ஆனால் ஆங்கிலத்தில் இருக்கும். ஓடிப்போய் திருமணமான மகளை அழைத்துச்செல்ல அப்பா பல வருடம் கழித்து வருவார், குழந்தைக்கு பாலூட்டுவதை பார்த்து..... அப்படியே கதை போகும், கடைசியில் இவரும் மகளுக்கு குழந்தை கொடுத்துவிடுவார். கீழே பதிவிட்டுள்ளேன்.

அதில் வந்த ஆங்கில (இந்திய பின்புலம் கொண்ட)  கதைகள் தமிழ் தட்டச்சுக்கள்  அறிமுகமான பிறகு நிறைய மொழிமாற்றம் செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது. குறிப்பாக
1.கோபியும் 4 சகோதரிகளும்,
2.கிராமத்து அம்மாவை தோட்டத்தில் வைத்து ஒக்கும் ஒரு கதை,
3.அப்பா இறந்து மூன்றாம் நாள் காரியம் செய்யும்போது அம்மாவின் புண்டையில் ஓப்பது,
4. மீனா அவனது மகன்-இது குஜராத் கிராமத்தில் நடப்பது போன்று இருக்கும். அம்மாவிற்கு 2வது குழந்தை பிறந்திருக்கும், 10வது படிக்கும் மகனுக்கு இரவில் அடுப்படியில் வைத்து முலைப்பால் ஊட்டுவாள், பிறகு கணவன் மற்றும் மாமியார் சம்மதத்துடன் மகனை திருமணம் செய்வாள்.
5. Rubina (A close family) இந்த கதை மேற்குவங்க கதை, திருமணமான அக்காவை டெல்லியிலிருந்து ரயிலில் தம்பி அழைத்து வரும்போது..........செம சூடாக இருக்கும் இதில் அக்கா பெயர் Rubina.
6. A train to Jalandhar இதை இதுவரை யாரும் தமிழில் மொழிபெயர்த்தில்லை- பஞ்சாபில் ஒரு கிராமத்து குடும்பத்தில் அம்மாவும் மகனும் ஜலந்தருக்கு சென்று புதிய உடைகள் வாங்கி இரவில் பாசஞ்சர் ரயிலில் கிராமத்திற்கு திரும்புவார், அந்த பெட்டியில் இவர்களை தவிர யாரும் இருக்கமாட்டார்கள், அம்மாவுக்கு கிராமத்திற்கு சென்றால் இந்த உடைகளை அணிந்து பார்க்க முடியாது என்பதால் ரயிலில் வைத்தே அணிவாள், இதில் மகனுக்கு மூட் ஏறி ஓக்க துவங்குவார்கள்.  
7. Suryakantham- இது அம்மாவின் பெயர், இதைப்போன்று ஒரு மூட் ஏற்றும் கதை வேறு இல்லை.
8.பெயர் ஞாபகமில்லை - சென்னைக்கு அப்பாவும் மகளும் வருவார்கள், தி நகரில் துணி எடுக்க சென்றுவிட்டு லிப்ட்டில் கூட்டத்தில் முலையை யாரோ அமுக்கிவிடுவார்கள், ஹோட்டல் அறைக்கு வந்ததும் அப்பாவிடம் மகள் இதை தயங்கி தயங்கி கூறி அப்படியே ஓலாட்டம் போட்டு முடிப்பார்கள்.
[+] 1 user Likes shobalover's post
Like Reply
Rajasekar was tired. He had been driving for the past two days across the hot villupuram district on his way to kanyakumari from chennai. He was going to chennai to pick up his daughter

Sumathi. She had called home a week earlier to tell rajasekar and his wife that she was

Leaving her husband and had nowhere to go. Last year just out of high school,

She had married one of her classmates and gone off to chennai because she had become

Pregnant by him. But somehow the boy got into gangs and sumathi’s life became hell,

All the more so because she had a baby girl now to take care of. So she opted to

Get out and had called her parents. Rajasekar could have gone by air to chennai from trivandrum but he had to bring back sumathi’s stuff. Since part of his business was renting u-haul trucks,

He took one of those trucks and drove to chennai.
He felt sad when he entered the neighborhood where sumathi lived. He was relieved

That she was getting out. Rajasekar was not happy when sumathi got pregnant and then

Married her boyfriend. He was in love with her since she was sixteen. He had

Wanted to keep her for himself. But being her father, he did not want to force

Her in any way and had let her take the path she chose. But when her marriage

Fell apart, he was secretly happy. He thought he had a chance now to make his

Daughter his own girl and he was determined not to let the chance go by. When he

Saw his daughter, he was glad to see that she looked as pretty as she was a year

Back. In fact she looked better because now she was also a mother. Rajasekar hugged

Her and planted a fatherly kiss on her cheek. Sumathi started crying with happiness

And relief on seeing her dear father.
They sat and talked for a while and rajasekar had a couple of hours sleep. Then they

Started packing sumathi’s stuff which did not take much time because she did not too

Many things to take. They went to bed early because next morning before dawn

They wanted to leave. Rajasekar said he will sleep on the couch in the living room.

But sumathi said “dad, you are tired from two days driving and again you have two

Days drive ahead. Sleep comfortably in the bed. The couch is only a love seat,

Much too small for you”, and she took the couch. Rajasekar immediately fell asleep on

The comfortable bed.
Couple of hours later, he woke up and went to the bathroom and when he came

Back, he saw his daughter lying curled up in the love seat with the baby’s crib

By her side. Apparently she had breastfed the baby and her blouse was open on

One side revealing fully her right breast. Rajasekar’s fatherly instinct was to cover

Her with a sheet and he went to the bedroom to get a sheet. He returned with the

Sheet and was about to cover her when something made him stop and take another

Look at his daughter’s exposed breast. It was beautiful. A full breast with the

Perfect nipple and areola gently rising and falling with her breath. Rajasekar did not

Know how long he stood there enjoying the sight of his daughter’s lovely breast.

But he found himself bending slowly until his face was just an inch from that

Soft object of desire. He could smell her breast milk which had dried up on her

Areola. He was about to bend further and engulf the delcious nipple with his

Lips when sumathi rolled over and fell off the couch. He had just enough time to

Snap back to his self before she woke up and saw him standing there holding the

Sheet.
“dad, what happend?”, she asked. Rajasekar said, “i was going to cover you baby. Your

Blouse was open”. “dad, night time i don’t even wear blouse. I have too much

Milk in my breasts and sometimes it starts leaking and makes my blouse wet and i

Have to take it off anyway. Also i have to feed the baby three four times. So i

Just don’t wear my blouse. Today since you are here, i put one on.”, said sumathi.

Rajasekar was surprised but felt curiously happy and said, “sumathi dear, you don’t have

To do anything different because i am here. Take off your blouse if you want

To”. When sumathi took her blouse off, rajasekar was fascinated by the view he got of both

Of her breasts. He said, “wow, sumathi, you have gorgeous breasts. They have really

Grown since you were a little girl”.
Sumathi smiled and said, “thanks for the complements dad. I am glad you like them.

And, dad, it is really uncomfortable here on the couch. Can i sleep on the bed

With you?”. Rajasekar said, “of course baby, come on in. It is after all your bed”,

And led her to the bedroom. When they were lying side by side, sumathi asked, “dad,

Do you want to me to cover myself with the sheet. I am not wearing my blouse. If

That would bother you, i will cover myself. But it is hot in here”. “don’t worry

Baby. You don’t have to cover yourself”, rajasekar said and then jokingly added,

“instead, i will tie my hands up so that they don’t reach out and fondle those

Cute breasts of yours”. Sumathi laughingly said, “dad, you wouldn’t do that, would

You, being my dad and all that. Anyway, let us say goodnight and catch some

Sleep, daddy”, and kissed him on the cheek and settled on the pillow.

But rajasekar could not sleep. He could not take his mind off of his daughter’s

Wonderful breasts, which she had shown him when she took her blouse off. The two

Lovely jiggling shapes were creating a pleasant image in his mind. He started

Fantasizing about holding them in his hands and softly caressing them. He

Imagined the feel of the firm nipples in his palms. He did not know how long he

Was in his fantasy world when he realized that sumathi was shaking him gently. When

He turned on his side to face her, she said, “dad, can you put your arms around

And hold me, please. It is so long since i was in somebody’s warm embrace and i

Need it, dad”. Rajasekar said, “yes dear, scoot over and let me hug you”. Sumathi moved

Over and rajasekar put his arms around her and held her close to him, he could feel

His daughter’s firm breasts pressing his chest and it sent a shiver through him.

Sumathi put her hand around him and a deep sigh escaped from her and she slowly

Drifted into sleep.
His daughter’s nice smell and warmth kept rajasekar awake. He wondered whether sumathi

Would let him fondle her lovely breasts. He wanted to hold them and caress them

So much. He did not know that soon he would be doing lot more than that, because

After a while, he felt wetness on his chest. He realized that it was milk from

His daughter’s breasts. He was wondering whether to wake her up when he heard

The baby cry. Then sumathi woke up and said, “it is feeding time for the baby, dad.

Let me go and feed her”. Rajasekar said, “oh, that is why your breasts started

Leaking. Look, my t-shirt got wet with your milk”. Sumathi said, “sorry about that,

Dad. I can’t help it”, and went to the living room to feed the baby. When she

Came back and got into bed, she said,”dad, i still have milk in my breasts. Your

T-shirt is going to wet again”. Rajasekar said, “it is ok baby. I will take my t-shirt

Off. I can also take care of that problem by finishing off your milk”. Sumathi said,

“you want to do that dad? That would give me relief too. Here, start with my

Left breast. There is more milk in there than my right”, and held up her left

Breasts with her hand.
Rajasekar covered her young breast with his mouth and gently pressed her nipple with

His tongue and lips. His daughter’s sweet milk began flowing into his mouth.

After a while, he heard sumathi say softly, “dad, do my right breast now”, and he

Switched to her right breast. Then he heard her moaning and her chest started

Heaving fast. He asked, “are you all right, sumathi?”. Sumathi said, “yes dad. It is so

Nice having your lips on my breasts. Keep sucking even after you finish the

Milk”, and she took his hand and placed it on her left breast. Rajasekar started

Gently caressing her soft and warm breast while continuing to suck her right

Breasts. Sumathi was softly moaning excited by her father’s fondling and sucking.

Father and daughter slowly drifted into sleep soothed by pleasant feelings.

Next morning, they got up early and started their onward journey home. Sumathi put

The baby seat between her and her father. Sumathi was wearing a bra and a loose

Shirt and on the way when the baby cried, she would pull up t-shirt and push her

Bra down to give the breasts to the baby. Rajasekar enjoyed the lovely shape of his

Daughter’s breasts through the rear-view mirror as she fed the baby. He hope

That during the night sumathi will let him suck her breasts.
They had a six hour journey across the hot desert and after a couple of hours of

Drive, sumathi said, “dad, can you pull over? I have to piss.” rajasekar asked,”sumathi, you

Used the rest room at mcdonald’s only two hours back”. “yes dad, but after the

Baby i have had to piss quite frequently. I had to go half hour back. But i was

Feeling shy to tell you about that. But i started leaking. So i had to tell

You”, said sumathi. Rajasekar said, “oh, sorry sumathi. I did not know that. I will pull over

Now”, and did so. There were no buildings or even trees miles around that place.

Sumathi got down and stood close to the truck with the truck door open, to give her

Privacy while she pissed. So rajasekar could see what she was doing.

She put her hand under her skirt and pulled her panty down and took it off. Then

She hitched up her skirt and spread her long legs and started pissing. Rajasekar could

See her smooth tight ass and the golden stream of her piss as he looked through

The door. When she was done, sumathi got in and closed the door. She still had her

Panty in her hand. She said, “dad, if you don’t believe how urgent it was for

Me, just see how wet this panty is”, and gave him her panty. Rajasekar took it and

Felt the wetness in the crotch. “yes sumathi, it is wet with your piss. Next time,

You have to piss, just tell me and i will pull over. By the way i enjoyed

Watching you do it, sumathi. You have a gorgeous ass baby”, said rajasekar.

Sumathi giggled and said, “everything about me is nice for you dad, because i am

Your daughter. Yesterday you said my breasts are gorgeous and today my ass is

Gorgeous for you. What is next?”. Rajasekar replied,”sumathi darling, there is lot more.

First of all your face. That is the prettiest face i have seen in my entire

Life. Your eyes, your hair, your cheeks, your lips all make you so cute and

Desirable. Then the milk from your lovely breasts that you gave me

Yesterday-that is the tastiest thing i have ever tasted in my life. And the soft

Feeling of you breasts cannot be described except as heavenly. Just now i saw

Your splendid legs as you stood there pissing and your piss itself was like a

Stream of liquid gold”. Sumathi smiled shyly and said,”thanks for thinking i am so

Lovely, dad”. Rajasekar said,”you are welcome baby. I am sure there are more beautiful

Things about you and i will get to see them all one of these days”, and winked

At his daughter. Sumathi blushed and bent her head.
Then rajasekar looked at the panty he was holding and exclaimed, “oh, i forgot this.

This looks so beautiful to me when i think it has been on you, baby and its

Wetness makes it a treasure for me”. Then he put her panty to his nose and

Exhaled the fragrance that was coming from the wet crotch. He moaned, “oh, baby,

Your scent makes my head reel”. Sumathi laughed and said, “daddy, stop being so

Romantic and start driving. Just sitting in the middle of the desert praising

Your daughter’s beauty will not get us home”. Rajasekar also laughed and started the

Truck.
As he drove, he and sumathi chatted about lot of other things and sumathi fed her breast

Milk to the baby and both kept drinking lot of water beacuse it was so hot.

After a couple of hours, rajasekar asked her,”is it time for you to piss baby?”. Sumathi

Said, “yes, dad. I have been drinking a lot of water. Don’t you feel like

Pissing too?”. Rajasekar said “yes dear. But that is not my only problem. I have a

Hard on that won’t quit. It is not easy sitting near a gorgeous girl like you,

Watch your breasts and think of your pissing”, and laughed. Sumathi also laughed and

Said, “you are talking and behaving like a horny teenager, dad”. Then they both

Got down to piss.
When rajasekar pulled his prick out of his pants, sumathi was looking and she let out a

Gasp at the sight of her dad’s enormous prick which was fully erect and slanting

Upwards. And rajasekar had his first glimpse of his daughter’s pussy as she lifted up

Her skirt and spread her legs to piss. He was surprised to see that his daughter

Had a clean shaven pussy like he had seen on teenage girls whose pictures he

Used to browse on the internet. Both their hearts were beating fast at this

First revelation of each other’s sex. They looked with a rush of adrenalin at

The golden stream of liquid that came out of each other’s piss holes.

When sumathi was done, she said, “dad, give me the panty. I have to wipe myself”.

Rajasekar had stuffed her panty in his shirt pocket and he took it out and gave her.

Sumathi wiped her pussy clean with the panty purposely pushing the panty deep inside

Her pussy. Then she goggled and gave it back to her father saying, “here dad,

Now you have more of your favorite scent in that crotch”. Rajasekar took it and put it

To his nose and let out a long moan and held onto the truck pretending that he

Was going to swoon. Then they got into the truck and drove on.

Rajasekar slipped his daughter’s wet panty over his head and put it around his nose so

That he can keep enjoying her sexy smell from the crotch of her panty. Sumathi

Called him a joker.
Around six in the evening, rajasekar decided to stop and check into a motel for the

Night. As he was going to register, sumathi said, “dad, don’t waste money booking a

Room with two beds. We will sleep in the same bed just like last night”. Rajasekar

Felt happy to hear her say that and he got a single-bed room for the night.

After they checked into the room, rajasekar said, “sumathi, i am going to get a pizza and

Some drinks for our dinner. You take your shower”. Sumathi said, “dad, get some

Similac for the baby too”. Rajasekar asked,”why sumathi, don’t you usually breastfeed the

Baby?”. Sumathi was a little shy when she replied “yes daddy. But today i think i

Have a bigger and hungrier baby to feed”. Rajasekar was excited. It means that his

Daughter was going to keep all her breast milk for him.
When he got back with the pizza and the similac and let himself in with his key,

A gorgeous sight awaited him. Sumathi had taken a shower and was brushing her hair

In front of the mirror wearing only a skimpy little silk panty. Her shapely

Breasts were jiggling nicely as she brushed her hair. Rajasekar said “baby, you are

Gorgeous”. Sumathi smiled and said “dad, go take a shower. You have all night to

Look at me and praise my beauty”.
Rajasekar went into the bathroom and took a nice shower. After that, they ate the

Pizza. Rajasekar could not take his eyes off of his daughter’s gorgeous breasts and

The slight bulge of her pussy pushing against her thin silk panty. He longed to

Go between her hot thighs and kiss that soft bulge. After finishing the pizza,

They settled on the bed to watch the tv. Sumathi nestled against her dad and put her

Head on his shoulder. When rajasekar put his arm around her and held her breast, sumathi

Trembled a little. She watched their relection in the mirror behind the tv. Her

Father looked very handsome. He was not wearing any shirt and she loved the look

Of his hairy muscular chest. She could see his stiff prick pushing his shorts

Out.
She had dreamed of a scene like this with brad when she was dating him. But it

Never happened. It was just rolling on the bed kissing and then having sex. She

Could not imagine now why she let brad get her pregnant which forced her to

Marry him. She was now unsure of her ability to make life decisions. She needed

Somebody to take care of her so that she does not get into trouble taking unwise

Decisions. She felt that sense of security with her dad. His gentle caressing

Touch on her breast, the romantic things he had said about her earlier that day,

The firm feel of his strong lips around her nipples last night as he gently

Sucked her milk – all these told her that she was safe with her dad. She wanted

To be her dad’s girl.
As she was silently thinking all this, rajasekar turned her face to him and asked,

“what are you thinking baby? Do you feel nice?”. Sumathi snapped out of her

Thioughts and said, “yes, dad. I have never felt so nice before. Will you please

Kiss me?”. Rajasekar’s heart missed a beat. He put his finger on her lips and asked,

“here?”. Sumathi replied eagerly, “yes”, and sat across his thighs facing him with

Her kness on his sides and put her arms around him. Rajasekar drew his daughter close

To him in tight embrace and covered her soft lips with his own and started

Kissing her passionately. Sumathi opened her mouth and let her father put his tongue

Inside and taste her own tongue.
Soon they were lying on the bed in hot embrace with their lips locked in

Incestuous ecstacy. When sumathi pried her lips away from her father’s to catch her

Breath, she said, “dad, i love you. I want to be your girl”. Rajasekar was joyous to

Hear these words from his daughter. He hugged her tightly and said, “oh, baby. I

Love you more than anything else in this world. I am so glad you want to be my

Girl. A daughter is the best gift a dad can ever have and you are the best

Daughter of all”, and kissed her again. Sumathi said, “dad, i never want to leave

You again and i want to give all of myself to you”. Rajasekar replied, “oh, darling, i

Won’t let you ever to go away and i want to have all of you, most of all this”,

And slid down between her spread thighs to press his lips on his daughter’s

Pussy.
The thin silk panty was already wet and the fragrance that arose from his

Daughter’s hot pussy made his head feel light. The more he pressed his lips to

Her pussy. The more wet it became. When it was almost squishy, rajasekar started

Pulling her panty down. Sumathi lifted her ass so that her father can take her panty

Off. Now rajasekar had full view of his lovely daughter’s sex treasure which was

Glistening with wetness. It was a just a tight crease with no labia hanging

Loose. It was like pre-teen girl’s pussy. He said excitedly, “oh sumathi, this is

The most beautiful thing in the world i have ever seen. What a gorgeous pussy

You have”. Sumathi said, “i want it to be yours dad, take it”, and pressed her

Father’s head down into her pussy.
Rajasekar kissed his daughter’s pussy again and then started licking it with his

Tongue, running it from the bottom to the top of her incredibly soft and hot

Pussy. Sumathi was moaning, “daddy, it feels so nice”. Rajasekar licked and sucked her

Pussy, slurping the copious flow of tasty love juice that was flowing from it

Due to his loving. His cock was hard and was hurting inside his shorts.

Sumathi, i want to fuck you, he said

Yes, dad. I want to have you inside me too, his daughter said

Rajasekar stood up and removed his shorts releasing his straining cock. Then he

Grabbed sumathi’s legs and turned her pussy towards him. He held her legs apart and

Rested them against his shoulder. Sumathi grabbed his cock and placed it lovingly

Against the opening of her waiting girlhood. Rajasekar pushed his cock slowly inside

His daughter’s pussy. It was well lubcricated but tight. Then it was all the way

In and he slowly started puling it out and pushing it in back. Sumathi started

Moaning.
Her ass shook under the impact of his prick. Her cunt-walls burned and tightened

With the hot wet pleasure she felt from his driving prick. He was ramming it in

And out, in and out, deeper and harder with each forceful thrust into her

Pussy-hole. As her father began to slowly grind his hips, moving his ass in lewd

Circles above her, sumathi began to pump her cunt up and down on his huge cock,

Clenching and unclenching her tight cunt-walls as
Tightly as she could around his thick, hard prick. Again and again, rajasekar stabbed

His prick into her cunt, matching the fucking rhythm of her grinding pussy.

“oooooooooooh, daddy, you’re so big in me!”, sumathi cried out suddenly.

“am i hurting you, baby?”, asked rajasekar, a little worried that his

Nineteen-year-old daughter was still too small to take a cock as big as his up

Her tiny pussy. “no! No, daddy, it’s fantastic! God, it feels so good i could

Faint!”
“oh, sweet jesus, it sure does, sweetheart!”, groaned rajasekar, his cock probing

Deeper and deeper. “damn, but your little cunt is so tight, sumathi, honey!…

Mmmmmmmm, yeah, just the way a cunt ought to be… Tight and hot!” “and wet,

Daddy,” giggled sumathi, looking up at her father with moist, glassy eyes,”don’t

Forget wet!” “oh yeah, babe! You’re wet alright…. So very, very wet!” “then

Fuck me daddy!”, she breathed, oooohhhnnnnnn … Oh fuck me daddy…fuck me

Hard. Hard, hard… Unh! Unh unh! Unhhh! Oh yes…like that…

Uhhhhhhnnnnggghhh!”
“oh, sumathi!”, grunted her father. “i am, baby! I can’t believe it, but i am! I’m

Fucking you, sweetheart! Jesus, it feels so good, darling!… God!” with his

Hands firmly clutching his daughter’s jerking ass, rajasekar rode her up and down the

Length of his prick, at the same time lunging up into her tight, squirming pussy

Again and again with stupendous ferocity.
But in this position, rajasekar couldn’t keep it up for long, and after several

Minutes of solid fucking, his legs started to ache from the exertion of holding

Her.
“ohhhhh, baby! I’ve got to lie down before i fall down, honey!”, gasped rajasekar. He

Lowered himself carefully into the bed and lay back, holding her ass tightly so

That his cock remained deeply embedded in his daughter’s juicy little cunt at

All times. He was now on top of his lovely daughter’s hot, willing body. He felt

Her soft and firm tits pressing against his hairy chest and his lust for his

Daughter grew even more when he thought of the pleasure awaiting him in those

Beautiful breasts. Then he covered his daughter’s mouth with his own, thrusting

His rigid tongue between her lips.
Kay opened her mouth wide and pressed her tongue against his. She sucked loudly

And wetly on his hot tongue, pressing her sensuous lips harder and harder

Against his mouth.
Sumathi gripped her father’s hips with her thighs, grinding her overheated

Young cunt onto his huge throbbing erection. “don’t stop, daddy… Don’t

Stop!”, she panted. “ooooooh, please… Fuck me with your big cock, daddy! Fuck

Me hard!….oh god! Uhhhh! Harder! Unghh”
The bed rocked and the walls reverberated with the noise of wild, unrestrained

Fucking as rajasekar and sumathi went at each other like rutting animals, the excitement

Of their incestuous union fuelling their wild, passionate lust for each other.

Rajasekar’s fingers dug into the smooth jouncing flesh of his daughter’s ass as he

Crammed her flowing slit full of his surging cock. He could tell from the

Feeling on the head of his prick that it was piercing the very mouth of his

Daughter’s womb.
The look on sumathi’s pretty young face was one of pure erotic bliss. Rajasekar fucked his

Panting, whimpering daughter with long hard thrusts that made the girl’s

Milk-filled tits shake and quiver with the sheer force of his deep cock-stabs.

In no time at all, sumathi was squealing and jerking like a wild animal in her

Father’s arms. She clawed at his back and bit his neck, grinding her overheated

Little cunt down onto his thrusting prick as hard as she could.
Her knees gripped his hips for leverage as she thrust her own hips up and down

To meet her father’s rhythm.
“oooooh, daddy! Fuck me!… Fuck me! Uhhhnnnn, i love your cock going up my

Cunt, daddy! It’s so big and hard! Ohhhhhh, fuck me faster, daddy… Fuck me

Faster!”
“yeah baby, go for it!”, gasped rajasekar as he felt her hips speed up. “c’mon

Sweetheart, fuck daddy’s big prick! That’s it, twist your sexy little ass,

Baby!” the pleasure generated by sumathi’s tight, daughterly pussy as it clasped and

Squeezed his deeply stabbing cock was intense. Rajasekar had not felt such a powerful

Grip in a woman’s cunt, even the first time he had fucked his wife.

The pressure around his rock-hard cock was almost painful at first, but as his

Daughter’s little cunt-hole stretched to accommodate his prick, the pain

Disappeared, and only the wonderfully hot, slippery friction of her satiny,

Young girlhood remained. “ahhhhhhhhh, jeesus! Uhhhhh, yeah… Hot… Uhh…

Tight… Ohh… Wet… Little cunt! Ungghhhhhhh!”
He fucked her with love and lust, grabbing her lovely breasts and ramming his

Oversized cock deep into her belly. Sumathi loved every moment of it. She squealed

And whimpered, impaling herself wildly on her father’s prick, begging him in no

Uncertain terms to ravish her tightly-stretched little cunt.
“yes, yes,” she cried ecstatically, “that’s the way i like it. Oh, daddy,

Darling, fuck me like that!…. Yes, oh yessssssss, fuck me… Fuck meeeee!” rajasekar

Was really fucking his lust-crazed daughter hard now, his cock stabbing up into

Her drooling, squirming little twat with jackhammer force.
Little animal groans of lust bubbled up from deep in sumathi’s throat as she writhed

In passion on her father’s pistoning prick. The more her father fucked her with

His over-sized prong, the hotter she got and the more she wanted! From the first

Deep, wondrous penetration, her father’s huge prick had filled sumathi’s tight

Little pussy to the brim, his long, hard thickness stretching her tiny

Cunt-slit. Her father’s swiftly stabbing shaft induced

Such a feeling of extreme sensual rapture, that for a long time sumathi was

Unconscious of anything, except the massive hardness pounding incessantly

Between her slender thighs.”uhhhhhhhhh, fuck me hard daddy!”, she whimpered.

Then it happened. “ohhhhh, daddy, i’m commmmmiiinnngg! Sumathi suddenly squealed,

Grabbing her father tightly and pressing his hard body against her soft one. She

Moaned and tossed her young, teenage body back and forth on the sofa, almost

Making her father’s prick slip out of her coming cunt. But rajasekar held onto her,

Scooping his hands under her shaking ass and jerking her hips up toward his

Prick. He rammed her deeper and harder as his daughter continued to come,

Clenching and unclenching her powerful cunt-muscles around his steel-hard,

Pleasure-giving daddy-cock.
“ohhhhhhh, god, it feels soooooo gooooood! Sumathi cried, thrusting her hips up even

Higher, shuddering violently, and gasping desperately for air as her climax

Smashed through her again and again. Ahhhhhh, dad, commmmiiinnngg! She moaned

Loud and long. Her hot body thrust and humped upward, driving higher and higher.

Her tightly clenching cunt-walls sucked at the father’s cock, trying desperately

To milk it of his hot, thick jizz.
She pumped her ass off the bed, feeling her milk-filled tits shaking and

Bouncing with her every lewd move. Her cunt-walls spasmed and gushed out her hot

Pussy-juice, filling her cunt and trickling down her firm thighs and splashing

Onto the bed between her legs.
Oh, god, dad, fuck me, fuck meeeee! She yelled. It was the most exciting orgasm

Of her life, long, hard, and shudderingly powerful. She didn’t know how her

Father could hold back his own cum, but she sensed that he was doing it for her

Sake, to make her orgasm all the better, and it was working. As always she

Silently thanked him for his thoughtfulness.
The young girl’s long, sharp fingernails clawed her father’s shoulders and back

As she came and came, grinding her pulsating clit up and down along the thick

Shaft of his hard prick.
Rajasekar was about ready to come as he felt his daughter’s orgasm finally easing off.

He realized that he had just given her the most exciting climax she had ever

Had. He wanted to make his daughter remember their first love-making for a long

Time. He wanted her to have several orgasms before he himself came. His cock was

Still rock hard and he continued to fuck his daughter until she whimpered and

Came again her squirming little pussy bathing his cock in a deluge of hot, oily

Lubrication.
Rajasekar was still fucking sumathi powerfully, guiding his horny young daughter from one

Climax to another. He could feel her little cunt-walls contract tightly around

His cock with her every orgasm. Soon sumathi cried, “i’m gonna come again, dad!”

“oh, yeah!”, groaned rajasekar, feeling his daughter’s third orgasm rip through her

Slender, quaking body. Each climax seemed bigger and more intense than the last,

And rajasekar marvelled at the way the girl could come so hard one second, yet be

Instantly aroused the next. His cock was rock-hard, and sometimes felt like it

Was about to blow any second, yet every time his cute little daughter climaxed,

His stamina seemed to return and he simply fucked her more.
Rajasekar soon felt a mighty climax racing upwards from his balls, engulfing him like

A tidal wave. “uhhhhhhhh! Fuck! I’m cummmming, baby!”, he yelled, “ooohhhh,

Yeahhhh, cumming in your tight fuckin’ cunt!” sumathi squealed with pleasure as she

Felt her father’s cock, swell and squirt deep up inside her, flooding her womb

With jet after jet of hot, creamy cum. She squirmed and writhed beneath him,

Bucking her little hips up to receive his precious load.
After consummating their love. Rajasekar and his daughter lay together in bed en each

Other’s embrace, savouring the bliss of their union. After they regained their

Composure, sumathi thrust her milk-heavy breast in her father’s mouth and rajasekar

Hungrily sucked at the nipple to drink the sweet milk. Her father’s lips on her

Breasts made sumathi more horny. She took his prick in her hand and started fondling

It gently. After rajasekar finished sucking both her breasts, sumathi

Slid down the bed towards her father’s rigid lance of cock-meat

Jutting out from his crotch and she gasped with raw, cunt-churning

Excitement. Her lips parted and her tongue flicked out, moistening them.
Rajasekar’s prick, fat and swollen with lust for the girl, bobbed only a few inches

From her mouth. As he watched her, her head tilted forward. Her lips, soft

And wet, brushed against the straining head of his prick. A jolt of pleasure

Sizzled through his loins. His cock jerked and twitched with anticipation.
The knowledge that her mouth gave her father so much pleasure excited sumathi. And,

Again, she kissed the thick crown of his cock, moaning with excitement as she

Once more made his cock jerk and twitch. She gripped the throbbing shaft of her

Father’s cock and her tongue touched the little slit at the center of the

Prick-head. When her tongue moved back, its tip was coated with one of the

Pearly cum-drops that oozed from his prick.
She stuck her tongue out again and this time it washed over the sensitive

Surface of his prick. She coated his cock with the warm moisture from her mouth.

Then her lips spread wide and even wider.
When her face dropped back to his crotch, she quickly swallowed up most of his

Prick. Her nostrils flared wide as she took even more of his prick into her

Mouth. Her lips clamped tightly around his stalk of cock and she moved her face

Up and down on her father’s big, hard prick.
Sumathi slid her mouth up and down, up and down, finding an easy, natural rhythm

That brought fire to her father’s groin. His hips swayed back and forth as he

Shoved his prick in and out of her face, fucking her mouth with his cock.

Sucking her daddy’s cock thrilled the teenaged daughter beyond belief. Every

Cell and nerve-ending in her body tingled with fuck-lust and an ocean of

Cunt-juice flowed within her hot pussy. His prick was hard and rigid inside her

Mouth. Her head bobbed up and down as she impaled herself on her father’s cock.

She swallowed, drinking down the mixture of saliva and pre-cum. Her tight lips

Slid up and down the throbbing shaft of his’s prick. Her tongue licked out hard

And her mouth sucked eagerly, impatient for that exciting moment when her father

Would dump his load of cum down her throat.
Looking down at his cock-sucking daughter, rajasekar groaned. His legs trembled with

The rush of incestuous sensations the young girl’s mouth was giving him. She

Nibbled a bit on the fat slab of cock-meat in her mouth and he groaned again

With pain and pleasure. Sumathi sucked harder, her cheeks hollowing deeply, bringing

Him more pleasure than pain now. Ohhhh, yeah, baby, he moaned huskily. She

Whipped her stiff tongue around her daddy’s stiff cock and he shook all over

With pleasure. He jerked and twitched as his prick slid over her tongue and

Halfway down her throat. He knew that he was about to come and he longed for the

Special incestuous thrill he would feel when he came down his sexy, teenaged

Daughter’s throat. His balls were on fire with desire. But he clamped down with

All his might, holding back the flood of cum that churned within his nuts.

He licked his lips excitedly as he watched his prick move in and out of her

Lovely, young face. Her cheeks bulged out as his thick cockmeat pushed inward.

Then, as he pulled out of her mouth, her cheeks sank inward, waiting for his

Next mighty fuck-thrust. The spongy knob of his prick nudged at the back of his

Girl’s throat now. Her nostrils flared again as she sucked in her breath to

Avoid gagging. Harder and harder she sucked, gobbling up the fat prick-meat that

Invaded her mouth. She took her father’s cock into her face deeper and deeper,

Her lips slipping closer and closer to the base of his prick. She licked and

Sucked, igniting a raging fire that spread throughout his entire body. She

Sucked hard, drawing him as deeply as she could into her mouth. Then she let him

Slide down her throat.
And still she sucked, thrilling to the lust-filled groans that were constantly

Flowing from her dad’s throat. She felt the base of his cock-shaft swell and she

Knew that her daddy was about to come. Her own body trembled as she felt his

Prick jerk crazily inside her mouth. She sucked harder, pulling on him, milking

Him. She licked wildly, whipping his prick with her tongue. And he came. Hot

Scalding cum blasted into her mouth. His jism splashed over the roof of her

Mouth and coated her entire tongue and the inner walls of her cheeks. Gush after

Hot gush spurted from his twitching cum-slit. Commmiiinnngggg! Rajasekar cried.

Her mouth was flooded with the thick, sticky goo from her daddy’s orgasm and she

Swallowed. Then she swallowed again and again, drinking down the cream of his

Come. Then she sucked his spurting prick some more. Ohhhhh, jeesus! Rajasekar shouted.

He groaned with relief as he emptied the last of his cum down her rapidly

Swallowing throat. Then sumathi moved up and kissed her father with incestuous

Passion. Now she had her loving father’s cum both in her belly and her womb. She

Looked longingly at him and said, “dad, i love you so much”.
Tears welled up in rajasekar’s eyes and he hugged his naked daughter close to him and

Stroked her blond hair lovingly.
Rajasekar and sumathi got up a little late next day, after their first full night of love

Making. During their drive towards home, they discussed how to continue their

Dad-daughter love affair when they are back home. Sumathi wanted to sleep with her

Dad in his bed every night. Rajasekar told her she will have to be a little patient

Because he had to make some alternate arrangement for her mother. Thus, while

The couple were happy about their union, the future caused them some concern.

When they reached home, rajasekar’s wife arasi was extremely happy to see her daughter

And grandson. She had cleaned up sumathi’s room and put in a crib and stocked it up

With plenty of toys for the baby.
She cooked a nice dinner for sumathi and rajasekar. But next day her mood was a little

Different. Rajasekar could not understand what was bothering her. After a couple of

Days, she announced that she has taken up a job in the nearby grocery store and

She will be working the five to eleven shift. Even though rajasekar and sumathi did not

Really know why she was doing it, they felt secretly happy. That would give them

The whole evening to make love.
The past few days had been difficult for both. They could manage only a couple

Of love sessions even though they kissed whenever arasi was not watching and sumathi

Got her dad to suck her breasts at least once a day. But for a dad-daughter

Couple who have just consummated their love, these things were not enough to

Satisfy their lust for each other.
Finally rajasekar decided to ask arasi what is going on. That night, when they were

Alone, he asked her. Arasi got up and went to the dresser and brought something

In her hand. “rajasekar, tell me about this”, she said, showing rajasekar the thing in her

Hand. Rajasekar’s heart missed a beat. It was his daughter’s panty. Arasi said, “i

Found this in your jacket pocket the day after you returned. It was still wet

When i found it. I know this is sumathi’s. Did you make out with your daughter on

Your way back?”.
Rajasekar remembered going back to the motel room when they were checking out to make

Sure they did not leave anything back and finding sumathi’s panty lying under the

Bed and picking it up and stuffing it in his pocket. They had made love just

Before leaving. Rajasekar told arasi everything. There was no point in holding anything

Back and anyway, he wanted to settle this thing so that he and sumathi can be

Together as soon as they can. Sumathi needed him. Arasi asked him, “rajasekar, are you and

Sumathi in love?”. Rajasekar said yes. Arasi then told him, “rajasekar, i have also to tell you

Something. I have become old and not having any interest in sex. It is a better decision i have made that it is correct that you are in love with sumathi than bringing a new member as your second wife to our house.”
Rajasekar felt like a thunderbold hit him. Rajasekar was not surprised that his

Wife has agreed for his daughter and he had become lovers.

Arasi asked him, “rajasekar, are you going to hate me because i am going to live in the same house with you?”. Rajasekar replied, “no, arasi. In my opinion woman’s body is made to be

Enjoyed by all. So a man enjoying another womans’ body is not unnatural. For

The same reason, a father enjoying his daughter’s body is also not unnatural.

Daughters, sisters, mothers are all women. So incest is not abnormal.”

Arasi said, “i am glad you accept these things so nicely, rajasekar. Now go to your

Daughter. She needs you. I am glad that we are helping her out unlike the societey keeping the daughter never married and missing sex life all their life time.”. Rajasekar felt immensely happy. Everything turned out to be alright. He kissed his wife and walked over to his daughter’s bedroom.
Sumathi was brushing her hair, getting ready to go to bed. Her breasts were aching.

There had been no opportunity for her dad that day to suck her breasts. Rajasekar

Closed the bedroom door and hugged her from behind and showered kisses on her

Neck and hair. Sumathi was suprised. “dad, is mom not home?”, she asked. Rajasekar

Replied, “she is. She sent me here”, and told his daughter everything. Sumathi was

Deliriously happy. “does this mean our union is permanent, dad?”. “yes,

Sweetheart”, rajasekar replied and carried his daughter to the bed. Father and

Daughter made love long into the night.
Next morning, when rajasekar and sumathi walked into the kitchen for breakfast, arasi

Greeted them normally, as though it was perfectly normal for a daughter to spend

The night with her father and come for breakfast holding his hand, to be served

By her mother. During breakfast, the three chatted about the weather and

Politics. At the end, rajasekar said, he better order a larger bed for his daughter’s

Bedroom, since he will be sleeping with her. His wife said there was no need for

That. “aththan, sumathi can move into the master bedroom and you two can sleep there. I

Will move out to sumathi’s room”. Sumathi blushed deeply at these words of her mother.

She had never imagined one day she will replace her mother on her father’s bed.

Rajasekar swiftly moved his daughter’s things into the master bedroom.

A few days later, he made his daughter wear her mother’s bridal dress, kancheepuram saree from nalli. He wore a raymond suit and took a self picture of him and his daughter and put it on the side

Table near their bed. After six months of marital bliss with her dad, sumathi told

Him one day, “dad, i am pregnant”.
[+] 2 users Like shobalover's post
Like Reply
(20-03-2023, 10:24 PM)shobalover Wrote: அப்பா மகள் கதைகள் desipapa, desibaba போன்ற தளங்களில் ஆங்கிலத்தில் வந்துள்ளது 18 years ago,அந்த தளங்களை 2007 இல் மூடிவிட்டார்கள். அந்த கதைகளையெல்லாம் சேமித்துவைத்துள்ளேன்.. அதிலும் திருமணமாகி குழந்தைகள் இருக்கும் மகளுடன் அப்பா கதைகள் அப்போது வந்தது, அது பயங்கர செக்ஸ் வெறி ஏறும்.  தமிழில் கல்லூரி படிக்கும் மகளுடன் உடலுறவு கதைகள் சில படித்துள்ளேன் ஆனால் அவ்வளவாக ரசிக்கும்படி இருக்காது.  இது இந்திய பின்புல கதை ஆனால் ஆங்கிலத்தில் இருக்கும். ஓடிப்போய் திருமணமான மகளை அழைத்துச்செல்ல அப்பா பல வருடம் கழித்து வருவார், குழந்தைக்கு பாலூட்டுவதை பார்த்து..... அப்படியே கதை போகும், கடைசியில் இவரும் மகளுக்கு குழந்தை கொடுத்துவிடுவார். கீழே பதிவிட்டுள்ளேன்.

அதில் வந்த ஆங்கில (இந்திய பின்புலம் கொண்ட)  கதைகள் தமிழ் தட்டச்சுக்கள்  அறிமுகமான பிறகு நிறைய மொழிமாற்றம் செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது. குறிப்பாக
1.கோபியும் 4 சகோதரிகளும்,
2.கிராமத்து அம்மாவை தோட்டத்தில் வைத்து ஒக்கும் ஒரு கதை,
3.அப்பா இறந்து மூன்றாம் நாள் காரியம் செய்யும்போது அம்மாவின் புண்டையில் ஓப்பது,
4. மீனா அவனது மகன்-இது குஜராத் கிராமத்தில் நடப்பது போன்று இருக்கும். அம்மாவிற்கு 2வது குழந்தை பிறந்திருக்கும், 10வது படிக்கும் மகனுக்கு இரவில் அடுப்படியில் வைத்து முலைப்பால் ஊட்டுவாள், பிறகு கணவன் மற்றும் மாமியார் சம்மதத்துடன் மகனை திருமணம் செய்வாள்.
5. Rubina (A close family) இந்த கதை மேற்குவங்க கதை, திருமணமான அக்காவை டெல்லியிலிருந்து ரயிலில் தம்பி அழைத்து வரும்போது..........செம சூடாக இருக்கும் இதில் அக்கா பெயர் Rubina.
6. A train to Jalandhar இதை இதுவரை யாரும் தமிழில் மொழிபெயர்த்தில்லை- பஞ்சாபில் ஒரு கிராமத்து குடும்பத்தில் அம்மாவும் மகனும் ஜலந்தருக்கு சென்று புதிய உடைகள் வாங்கி இரவில் பாசஞ்சர் ரயிலில் கிராமத்திற்கு திரும்புவார், அந்த பெட்டியில் இவர்களை தவிர யாரும் இருக்கமாட்டார்கள், அம்மாவுக்கு கிராமத்திற்கு சென்றால் இந்த உடைகளை அணிந்து பார்க்க முடியாது என்பதால் ரயிலில் வைத்தே அணிவாள், இதில் மகனுக்கு மூட் ஏறி ஓக்க துவங்குவார்கள்.  
7. Suryakantham- இது அம்மாவின் பெயர், இதைப்போன்று ஒரு மூட் ஏற்றும் கதை வேறு இல்லை.
8.பெயர் ஞாபகமில்லை - சென்னைக்கு அப்பாவும் மகளும் வருவார்கள், தி நகரில் துணி எடுக்க சென்றுவிட்டு லிப்ட்டில் கூட்டத்தில் முலையை யாரோ அமுக்கிவிடுவார்கள், ஹோட்டல் அறைக்கு வந்ததும் அப்பாவிடம் மகள் இதை தயங்கி தயங்கி கூறி அப்படியே ஓலாட்டம் போட்டு முடிப்பார்கள்.

அந்த கதை பெயர், 'அப்பா சொன்ன ஆறுதல்' கதை சூப்பரா இருக்கும்.
Like Reply
Moñor எழுதும் கிரஹப்ரவேஷம் சிறந்த அப்பா மகள் கதை. இதை விட சூடான கதை நான் " காம..லோகம் " தளத்தில் மட்டுமே படித்து உள்ளேன்
Like Reply
ஒரு சின்ன Cuckold +bang scene + romance and sex ah அப்பா மகள் கு வர்ற மாதிரி கொஞ்சம் ஐடியா yoosichcu வச்சி இருக்கேன்...

எப்போ இங்க கதை சரி இல்லன்னு thonutho அப்போ எழுதுவேன்...

இப்போதைக்கு ரெண்டு பேர் கதை அருமையா இருக்கு சோ ஸ்டார்ட் பன்னால.

Feel my story and நந்தினி Aryan story மட்டும் தான் எனக்கு interest
Like Reply
நன்றி நண்பரே, இந்த கதை அப்படியே தமிழில் யாராவது எழுதினால் அருமையாக இருக்கும். காரணம் இதில் கூறப்பட்டுள்ள situations மற்றும் உரையாடல்கள் மிகவும் கிளிர்ச்சியாக இருக்கும், இதுபோன்று சூடேற்றும் situations விளக்கப்பட்ட விதம் எந்த தளத்திலும் நான் படித்ததில்லை, இதற்கு முன்பு xossip,  அதற்கு முன்பு exbii, அதற்கு முன்பு xboard, அதற்கு முன்பு freesexyindiansforum இப்படியே இந்த ஒரே தளத்தின் பெயர் மாற்றம் அனைத்தையும் பார்ததவர்கள் சிலர் மட்டுமே இங்கு. எனக்கும் அவ்வளவாக ஆங்கிலம் தெரியாது, 2004ம் ஆண்டு இன்டர்நெட் அறிமுகமான புதிதில் Browsing சென்டர் சென்று browse seithu பிரிண்ட் எடுத்து ஹாஸ்டல் அறையில் வைத்து படிக்கும் பழக்கம் வந்தது. இதை படித்துதான் எனக்கு ஆங்கில பயம் போயி ஆங்கிலம் சரளமாக வர ஆரம்பித்த்தது. இந்த கதைகள் படித்துதான் அம்மா மோகம் எல்லாம் வந்தது. ஹாஸ்டல் விடுமுறைக்கு சென்றால் வீட்டில் அம்மாவின் ஜட்டியை முகர்ந்து பார்த்து விந்தை நிறைய வீணாக்கியுள்ளேன்.
[+] 1 user Likes shobalover's post
Like Reply
(21-03-2023, 12:07 PM)arun arun Wrote:    அந்த கதை பெயர், 'அப்பா சொன்ன ஆறுதல்' கதை சூப்பரா இருக்கும்.

நன்றி நண்பரே, கதையை தேடி எடுத்துவிட்டேன். அப்போது வெளிவந்த நிறைய கதைகள் இப்போது தமிழில் தனது சொந்த கதை என்று நிறைய பேர் பதிவிடுகிறார்கள்.

நாமெல்லாம் அம்மா, அக்காவை பார்த்து அவர்களது உள்ளாடைகளை முகர்ந்து சுய இன்பம் அடைத்ததுதான் மிச்சம். ஆனால் கடந்த 10 ஆண்டுகளில் தாயான மற்றும் இன்னும் தாயாகப்போகிற பெண்கள் நிறையபேர் இந்த இன்செஸ்ட் கதைகளை படித்திருப்பார்கள் அதனால் வரும் காலங்களில் நிறைய இன்செஸ்ட் நம் தமிழ்நாட்டில் நடக்கும், குடுத்துவைத்த மகன்கள்.
Like Reply
(21-03-2023, 08:59 AM)vatsayana2.0 Wrote:
மிகவும் நன்ற
அனுபவம் என்றால் சுருக்கமாகவேனும் இங்கே பகிரலாமே
Like Reply
(21-03-2023, 01:37 PM)Eros1949 Wrote: Moñor எழுதும் கிரஹப்ரவேஷம் சிறந்த அப்பா மகள் கதை. இதை விட சூடான கதை நான் " காம..லோகம் " தளத்தில் மட்டுமே படித்து உள்ளேன்

THANKS FOR INFORMATION
Like Reply
(01-08-2019, 08:24 PM)Rukuktp Wrote: அப்பா மகள் கதையே இல்லையா

எல்லோரும் அம்மா பையன் கதைதான் எழுதராங்க.. அப்பா பொண்ணு கதை இருந்தா இணைப்பு தாங்க பிளீச்

Minor எழுதி உள்ள கிருஹபிரவேசம் கதஐ படிங்க. செம அப்பா மகள் கத
Like Reply