Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to convince my wife to exhibit in public
Friends...... I want some hot ideas to convince my wife to exhibit in public places and also in front of guests in our home......... I have slowly by slowly tried to make her frank, but she is too shy....... Don't know how reduce her shyness.....
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Tease her by talking about ur neighbors wife or friends wife , like how they expose and you enjoy.
Ladies as you know, get jealous very easily, and will try to do the same , as what you tell her about other women
Try it.
Like Reply
I will share my experience here: I started by telling her how I like guys ogling her - especially at her cleavage. I continued to do this now and then, made use of opportunities whenever we went out and came back home. I asked her to show some cleavage so as to tease some guys. she started to enjoy what i say and started asking for low neck tops. she has just started to expose her cleavage now in public.

But, she has become bolder for nude photoshoots with me. I have posted them here: https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=12986

Enjoy the show and share your thoughts.

[+] 1 user Likes Cuckraj's post
Like Reply
Actually my wife is very shy....... One day I asked her to do shopping with me without wearing bra inside.......After doing the makeup, she was looking too hot.... When she was asking the shopkeeper for items, he was continuously staring at her boobs (inside her tops) and smiling while talking to her...... She felt uneasy and a bit angry at me after seeing my erect penis in pants..... Don't know whether to try anything more or to stop with this much only......
Like Reply
(02-08-2019, 01:09 PM)chandu_2288 Wrote: Actually my wife is very shy....... One day I asked her to do shopping with me without wearing bra inside.......After doing the makeup, she was looking too hot.... When she was asking the shopkeeper for items, he was continuously staring at her boobs (inside her tops) and smiling while talking to her...... She felt uneasy and a bit angry at me after seeing my erect penis in pants..... Don't know whether to try anything more or to stop with this much only......

Do it ONLY if your wife is comfortable. Don't push her.

Like Reply