Sai pallavi fantasy
Photo 
It was a rainy Sunday I was browsing through tv channels as usual suddenly I saw a hot sultry looking girl dancing in rain completely wet her hip folds and navel were arousing me.iafter watching the song I googled the actress name .sai pallavi was her name . I decided to browse her other movies but sadly there were no hot navel show in them. I was disappointed I fapped seeing the same movie and went to sleep[Image: ScZaqbRBZhqHRVLP7]
[Image: IMG-20190311-234332.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20190528-225653.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20190528-225649.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20190528-225647.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Sai pallavi fantasy part 2.

Many days have passed since that day but I could not get that slutty sai pallavi out of my mind. Suddenly one day I got a call from my office I had been transferred to Coimbatore . My mind started thinking about sai pallavi again I have read that she was a resident of Coimbatore . All naughty thoughts were coming to my mind.
Like Reply
After arriving in Coimbatore I used to drive through the area in which sai was seen. Many months had passed but I had no luck in spottin SP. one day while returning from office I saw a lady waiving for lift . I could not believe my eyes it was pallavi. I told myself to calm down. This was a golden opportunity for me. I decided to act as I was unaware who she was. I stopped my car stepped down and went near her. Koi pareshani madam I spoke in hindi. Meri car bandh pad gyi Hain she said in her sweet voice.
Like Reply
Koi baat nhi mein aapko drop kar deta hu raat bahu ho gyi hai. She agreed. Where to I asked her she told me her address. In abt 30 minute we reached her bungalow as soon as she got down it started raining . And she was all wet I had an erection seeing her wet navel from so close
Like Reply
Should I continue
Like Reply
Continue bro
Like Reply
Let me help you,

[Image: Saipallavi-etv.jpg]
[Image: Saipallavi-Exercise.jpg]
[Image: saipallavi-red.jpg]
online free image hosting
[+] 1 user Likes ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply
(31-07-2019, 09:32 PM)Nitesh23 Wrote: Should I continue

Continue dude... Make it interesting one....
Like Reply
Super bro... Waiting for next updates
Like Reply
Thanks you Mr Nitesh she said and rushed to her bungalow. I was on seventh sky after seeing her hot body up close .for next few days I would pass through her bungalow hoping for another encounter . But I never saw her again I started to become restless and my mind started thinking about her wet navel and stuff I wanted to do with her. After resisting for few days I gave up and decided to plan to fuck Sai pallavi.
Like Reply
I rented a bungalow opposite her area and started keeping a tab of her family members schedules. After weeks of hard work my plan was ready. Every Saturday sai and her sister used to go their farmhouse for relaxing. I this time as they left I too started following them in my car . After reaching their farmhouse I hid my car in the jungle and entered the bungalow .
Like Reply
As luck would have it they forgot to lock the window of their kitchen I entered the kitchen and started to slowly progress to the bedroom of sai a. As soon as I entered the room I saw her sleeping along with her sister they both were tired from the journey. I took out the bottle of chloroform which I have procured from my doctor friend and sprayed it on her sister . Now I decided to check if she was fainted or not. A naughty thought came in my mind although my goal was to fuck Sai pallavi but seeing her sister I decided to enjoy her first.
Like Reply
I started tobite her boob. And slowly took off her pyjamas to my surprise she was not wearing panty I licked her pussy but suddenly sai pallavi woke up in my hurry of enjoying her sister I forgot about her she slapped me and started shouting but I had made my mind I caught her and planted a kiss on her lips
Like Reply
Her eyes were shocked seeing me fucking her sister but I had become mad in lust I started chewing her lips pallavi was crying due to pai but I could not control myself I pulled her pyjama and teared her panty
[+] 2 users Like Nitesh23's post
Like Reply
Is anyone going to complete this story ?
We have very less stories on Sai Pallavi.
Like Reply