Fantasy School of actress
Heart 
I am planning to start a thread on all sexy actress in one college and please do comments about your favourite actress and her role as teacher like ( Kajal as maths teacher ) or something first update will be tomorrow so comment fast
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
please add keerthi suresh also please
Like Reply
HEY  GUYS...   [Image: banana.gif] 

I  Have  One   Story  Thread  called  Actress off screen Fantasy. 

You can view the Thread through this link◆◆◆◆
[Image: happy.gif] [Image: happy.gif] [Image: happy.gif] [Image: happy.gif] [Image: happy.gif] [Image: happy.gif] [Image: happy.gif] [Image: happy.gif] 

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=11125&page=10
[Image: Screenshot-2019-09-18-13-44-00-com-andro...633964.jpg]
Like Reply
Pls include kriti sanon and south actresses too like Madonna Sebastian and Priya varrier
Like Reply
Kriti sanon as music teacher..

Kriti sanon was the music teacher of st. arki college she was hot and beautiful her body figure was 33-27-34 every college students used to fantasize her as she had one of the best pair of navels in college.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSe9QCmKot4IwSxIuz9z...T43xjRvDn9]

One day as the college fest was going to occur all the department were busy with their as well as Kriti she had to make her students sing for the fest there was a show which they were preparing but before the five days of fest on of the band members who was a guitarist got his hand fractured as she had met with an accident so the music group and Kriti was in search of someone who knows to play guitar  and finally they found at it was a boy whose name was ashik who was a beginner in the college and was also a beginner he was tall muscular and was dark in complexion and Kriti asked can he help them he told yes but how can he learn the music notes in 5 days she told that you leave it to me and they started practicing and Kriti helped ashiik to learn the notes and she used to stay in hostel as her home was away and she told him to stay back after college as the fest was arriving the college was opene all the time  so after college they continued rehearsal and all the other went except Kriti and ashik she continued helping him learn the music notes and he was progressing .... While teaching she bent in front of him to adjust his hands on guitar and ashik noticed her cleavage and he kept staring at it and After some time Kriti was him staring at her cleavage she adjusted her saree and on seeing her adjust the saree he felt embarrassed and continued playing the guitar and when time strucked 6:30pm told that he have to leave as he has to go somewhere on hearing that Kriti told ok you can leave see you tomorrow after that he left and didn't eve look Kriti's face due to embarrassment.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQl00Y8KWS2vgeUoFXrn...EyQOJWaB7P]

Next day all of the troop came and they started practicing and after a few hour of practising students asked for a break ok she told you can have your found and return to practice after one hour so everyone started having their lunch and Kriti also had her lunch as she was going to wash the lunchbox she heard girls having a discussion at the washbase she stood behind the wall and tried to hearand she was shocked they were telling that yesterday rose sent ashiks naked photo to her as rose and ashik were having sex yesterday and his dick was 9 inch long and fat on hearing it dirty things got in kriti's mind and she  heard them moving and she went towards as if she had heard nothing and girls left she thought of planning a way to fuck ashik she made a plan.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSi5WVtmI01--ePqO_dH...kBMX1dKpN3]
And after break Rehearsal continued and she started seeing ashik in an another angle and after class got over all the left as usual and ashik stayed for practice to make him tempt for her she adjusted her pallu in such a way that he could see her cleavage and navel properly and practice continued and she used to go in front of him and tried to seduce him like bending to take paper etc and also enjoyed it when they got finished as ashik was about to leave Kriti asked ashik yesterday how was the date he got stunned how did she know about it he started to act like nothing like it happened and she told I know all the thing don't hide it from me he told her that he had date with rose she asked was it  normal date , coffe date or something else he told mam it was private all the time while she was asking she was adjusting her pallu in such a way that ashik get a clear view and she asked weather your parents know about it he said no.

All good and she asked weather he liked her he told yaa why not everybody like you you are sweet Kriti told look ashik I just behaved to you like a friend and you should be also like that he asked what do you mean she told him to be casual and he should answer her sincerely otherwise she will tell her and your parents about it he got frightened and told in a scre okay mam she asked do I look sexy he told yes .
Have you ever masturbated thinking about me he trembled and she told answer he told yes .
Oh really do you know what I need now no mam I want your fucking black cock inside me on hearing that ashik was amazed.

To be continued.
[Image: KritiSanonBigBoobs.jpg]
Should I continue or not please comment
Like Reply
(29-07-2019, 10:50 PM)Viratkholi Wrote: Kriti sanon as music teacher..

Kriti sanon was the music teacher of st. arki college she was hot and beautiful her body figure was 33-27-34 every college students used to fantasize her as she had one of the best pair of navels in college.

One day as the college fest was going to occur all the department were busy with their as well as Kriti she had to make her students sing for the fest there was a show which they were preparing but before the five days of fest on of the band members who was a guitarist got his hand fractured as she had met with an accident so the music group and Kriti was in search of someone who knows to play guitar  and finally they found at it was a boy whose name was ashik who was a beginner in the college and was also a beginner he was tall muscular and was dark in complexion and Kriti asked can he help them he told yes but how can he learn the music notes in 5 days she told that you leave it to me and they started practicing and Kriti helped ashiik to learn the notes and she used to stay in hostel as her home was away and she told him to stay back after college as the fest was arriving the college was opene all the time  so after college they continued rehearsal and all the other went except Kriti and ashik she continued helping him learn the music notes and he was progressing .... While teaching she bent in front of him to adjust his hands on guitar and ashik noticed her cleavage and he kept staring at it and After some time Kriti was him staring at her cleavage she adjusted her saree and on seeing her adjust the saree he felt embarrassed and continued playing the guitar and when time strucked 6:30pm told that he have to leave as he has to go somewhere on hearing that Kriti told ok you can leave see you tomorrow after that he left and didn't eve look Kriti's face due to embarrassment.

Next day all of the troop came and they started practicing and after a few hour of practising students asked for a break ok she told you can have your found and return to practice after one hour so everyone started having their lunch and Kriti also had her lunch as she was going to wash the lunchbox she heard girls having a discussion at the washbase she stood behind the wall and tried to hearand she was shocked they were telling that yesterday rose sent ashiks naked photo to her as rose and ashik were having sex yesterday and his dick was 9 inch long and fat on hearing it dirty things got in kriti's mind and she  heard them moving and she went towards as if she had heard nothing and girls left she thought of planning a way to fuck ashik she made a plan.
And after break Rehearsal continued and she started seeing ashik in an another angle and after class got over all the left as usual and ashik stayed for practice to make him tempt for her she adjusted her pallu in such a way that he could see her cleavage and navel properly and practice continued and she used to go in front of him and tried to seduce him like bending to take paper etc and also enjoyed it when they got finished as ashik was about to leave Kriti asked ashik yesterday how was the date he got stunned how did she know about it he started to act like nothing like it happened and she told I know all the thing don't hide it from me he told her that he had date with rose she asked was it  normal date , coffe date or something else he told mam it was private all the time while she was asking she was adjusting her pallu in such a way that ashik get a clear view and she asked weather your parents know about it he said no.

All good and she asked weather he liked her he told yaa why not everybody like you you are sweet Kriti told look ashik I just behaved to you like a friend and you should be also like that he asked what do you mean she told him to be casual and he should answer her sincerely otherwise she will tell her and your parents about it he got frightened and told in a scre okay mam she asked do I look sexy he told yes .
Have you ever masturbated thinking about me he trembled and she told answer he told yes .
Oh really do you know what I need now no mam I want your fucking black cock inside me on hearing that ashik was amazed.

To be continued.
Like Reply
Please include this fully grown busty beast in the story

Please visit this thread to enjoy kolutha trisha maami
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=13168
One sample image
[Image: Body-Editor-20190728-175857176.jpg]
Suggest something very cruel on this busty bitch in the above link
Like Reply
Continue for sure.... And include more exotic moments of kriti
Like Reply
Honestly would love these as a mix of students and teachers on your discretion:

Deepika Padukone

[Image: Deepika-Padukone-topless-8ED0VF.jpg]

Anushka Sharma

[Image: 17-177429_sharma-anushka-beautiful-pic-o...sharma.jpg]

Priyanka Chopra

[Image: Priyanka-Chopra-gq-0916-01.jpg]

Alia Bhatt

[Image: 51272e3ae6b4263444c1f5179bef74a0.jpg]

Shraddha Kapoor

[Image: Shraddha-Kapoor-pussy-fucked-7VF60Q.jpg]

Disha Patani

[Image: disha6.jpg]

Kareena Kapoor

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Ileana D'Cruz

[Image: 65502609.cms?imgsize=459506]

Kiara Advani

[Image: xkiara-advani-hot-photo-15.jpg.pagespeed...3ldM3l.jpg]

Nargis Fakhri

[Image: d2cf4fbec404086fc55feac9c4901d54.png]
Like Reply
(29-07-2019, 10:50 PM)Viratkholi Wrote: Kriti sanon as music teacher..

To be continued.

Also fucking hot. Please continue updating. Can't wait for the next update
Like Reply
(30-07-2019, 10:00 AM)nagadap592 Wrote: Also fucking hot. Please continue updating. Can't wait for the next update

Include Small School Teacher's also....

[Image: s3.jpg]
[Image: s2.jpg]
[Image: s1.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply
Updatein few minutes
Like Reply
after telling ashiik about her desire he caught his cock over his pant and ashik felt some shock has entered his body .And seeing her touch her penis he also got aroused and told see this is what you want bitch she told yessss he removed his pant and t shirt and stood naked in front of hefand she was excited to see his cock size .and she wrapped her hand around the coke and started stroking it and after few seconds he told to suck it and Kriti entered his cock inside her mouth and started giving blowjob she was good at it and ashik  now caught her head and started to mouthfuck her and he deep throated her and she was unable to cope up with his speed as his dick was a hard and he was about to cum he released all the cum in her face and she was suffocating to catch her breath and he told her to drink all of the cum and she did as he told her to do..
[Image: KritiSanonBlowJob.jpg]
He was noww very much horney to eat her up he caught her and made her stand and tore her blouse and removed her bra and Kriti was shocked by his action he stated cupping her boobs and pinching her nipples and Kriti was moaning and he slid his hand Inside her petticoat and started massaging her cunt Kriti was now a doll for him he was dominating her like a hungry dog and Kriti also liked it in men she removed her dress and he layed her down and started licking her pussy and he started fingerfucking her and she moaning like hell OH GOD, YES, Fuck me ashik ! Fuck my pussy! I’m CUMMING!!!” 
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRBNCjF-DFSxfo4Xizd-...xZ0ZIaqqab]
and she cummed all over his face and he  got angry on her for squirting on his face and he slapped her and told her to lick his face and he caught her head and she started to suck his face and soon they again started kissing each other and ashik  licked her earlobe and bit her nipples and she cried ahhhhhh nooo it pains and now by this time his cock was hard again and he made her lay in riding position and inserted his fat cock inside her dripping wet pussy and she screamed as it was to big for her and her pussy was tight ashik started to move his cock slowly and increased his pace and was ramming her brutally and room was filled with her moaning Aaah aah, mmmmh mmmhmmh oh yeah baby oh yeah! aah aah ,sssssc, Sascha, oh oh, oh, ahhh ahhh
[Image: KritiSanonRidingCOckFuckedinPussy.jpg]

And while fucking her he caught her boobs and started sucking it and she was now again in urge of orgasam and she squirted and she was exhausted as she never squirted before and now after ramming her in that position he took his cock out and smiled and told you bitch you cummed in dick now you should be punished and here comes your punishment and she had no idea what he was going to do he immediately turned her back and inserted his three fingers inside her asshole and she was shocked and had never been fucked in the asshole and she was screaming and he was fingerfucking her in the asshole and after few minutes he took his cock in his hand and gave few strokes and tried to insert it in her asshole and he entered the tip she screamed and she told shut up bitch its just the tip and spanked her ass and with full strength he interested his cock in one Push and she screamed like hell ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh and kept his dick in that position for her to relax and slowly started to move it slowly and increased its speed and Kriti also started to like it and she was moaning Oh yeah harderrr yes ohhh yeah baby yeahhh OHH YESSSS, I'm moaning for you ohh yes! 
[Image: KritiSanonRidingDick.jpg]
And they continued this for few minutes and he fucked her ruthlessly and he shouted that he was going to cum and she told not in her butt and he cummed all over her butt and she could feel the cumm in her asshole and both layed on the floor exhausted and ashik was lying on Kriti tummy 
[Image: KritiSanonNude.jpg]
At night they had one more session and both left .
And they won the music show and they and they had sex now and then when they got chance 
The END.
[Image: KritiSanonHardcoreSex.jpg]
[Image: KritiSanonPressingBoobs.jpg]

[Image: KritiSanonNudePicture.jpg]
Like Reply
I am planning to a write a story on Anushka Sharma fucked by west indies team 
[Image: AnushkaSharmaPussyFuckedinHotelRoom.jpg]
Please tell weather should I write it or not .
And do comments your opinions.
Like Reply
No bro not rough ... plz u Hv done well
Like Reply
U writing is good..but u r fastly coming into fucking session..try to create good situation and continue...as of now...it is good...please write on Kajal..waiting for that
[+] 1 user Likes Srinu143's post
Like Reply
(30-07-2019, 11:42 AM)Viratkholi Wrote: I am planning to a write a story on Anushka Sharma fucked by Pakistan team 
[Image: AnushkaSharmaPussyFuckedinHotelRoom.jpg]
Please tell weather should I write it or not .
And do comments your opinions.

Please do!
Like Reply
Please write on shraddha kapoor and disha patani....
Like Reply
Put Kajal Agarwal instead of Anushka sharma
Like Reply
#anushkha Sharma fucked by west Indies cricket players.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRAV0uvlsso13Z6XsWZq...elONg36Fz_]

So it was one day before the match as most of the experience player were on a vacation it was hard for vk to win the match so he had a plan and for that he wanted to have the help of his wife Anushka Sharma as she was having no job she was also ready and the BCCI also had told to pay her some money she also agreed and they have set a plan to reduce the stamina of the player by fucking them and she also agreed and the night before the match was set and Anushka arrived at the hotel before the West Indies team arrived the hotel she wore sexy saree which was well exposed and she was also present their to welcome the players and within few minutes both arrived  and they all settled to their room as the time was for vacation season most of room were booked all the players had to adjust in a single room and nobody had any problem with that and all went to their room and  they thought to go for a swim as the poll was big and nice so the team went to pool and they were having fun and within few minutes Anushka reached th pool a she wore a tight bikini and walked in an tempting way and on seeing her all players got excited as she was a actress and she going to enter the pool with them and all the team got a plan as it was late night nobody would be around so they thought to fuck her . And after few seconds they saw her swimming in the pool and all of the were watching her swim with taking a blink .
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSQekFofOAxPR7UuY9Iw...uBQ-RGIGLe]
To be continued
Post your thoughts
[+] 1 user Likes Viratkholi's post
Like Reply