Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories..... Cum quarantee
Tongue 
Hi Xossipyians......!

Welcome to all the Viewers and followers of Xossiy.

AshSingh features 100% original sex stories. I promise to offer a huge selection of sex stories to choose from, and are always on the lookout for new and exciting ideas.

I request and encourage you to contact me with any comments or suggestions on how I can make this free sex story site more pleasurable for you. Have fun and enjoy yourselves while visiting this thread of my sex goddess Aishwarya Rai.

Heart Heart Heart Thank you Heart Heart Heart

[Image: DPN7urmU8AINVV8.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(23-12-2018, 03:25 PM)ASHsingh Wrote:
Hi Xossipyians......!

Welcome to all the Viewers and followers of Xossiy.

AshSingh features 100% original sex stories. I promise to offer a huge selection of sex stories to choose from, and are always on the lookout for new and exciting ideas.

I request and encourage you to contact me with any comments or suggestions on how I can make this free sex story site more pleasurable for you. Have fun and enjoy yourselves while visiting this thread of my sex goddess Aishwarya Rai.

Heart Heart Heart Thank you Heart Heart Heart

[Image: DPN7urmU8AINVV8.jpg]

i will do anything to get a pat on my head from godess aishwarya 
Like Reply
Wowwww....
Like Reply
Hi xossipians

i am going to start posting stories

my first would be with aishwarya rai with hugh jackman

[Image: 1428490786_when-aishwarya-rai-salman-kha...celebs.jpg]
Like Reply
post more
Like Reply
Bro when will you start posting
Like Reply
Aishwarya Rai Cheated On Abhishek And Fucking With Hugh Jackman.

Aishwarya Rai Fucking with Hugh Jackman Sex Story.

Story:-

[Image: 2akbhcj.jpg]

[b]Aishwarya Rai was getting dressed to go to one of her good friend’s, Deborra’s pool cum house party. Deborra had recently moved into a new royal house with big pool, kitchen, guest room Hall and Penthouses above, and it had enough space so she had decided to throw a party to invite a few of her celebrity friends and family friends and also Deborra had mentioned that the party will head to bar afterwards, so it was up to the guests to bring their swimmers. Aishwarya contemplated taking a nice pair of bikini with her or wear a really revealing dress that would be perfect for the pool. She decided to go with the dress, a tight short pencil skirt dress with a very low neck that showcased her beautiful cleavage. The neck line was down to her belly button. Aishwarya loved looking sexual, she didn’t care about the fact that she was married and Aishwarya loved it when men stared at her. After the girl and giving birth she was back with her with confident and sexy best body in shape. In fact it turned her on even more by the fact that men wanted to tie her up and fuck her like the whore she liked to dress up as.

As she arrived at Deborra’s place, she was also greeted by her sisters, who like her were scantily dressed. It ran in the family to look hot. As Aishwarya met all the guests and her friends, she encountered a gorgeous looking man. He turned out to be Deborra’s husband. She was shocked that Deborra could manage to get someone as good looking as him. Now Aishwarya always had a type but she somehow seemed to have been attracted to Deborras husband. When Aishwarya met him and exchanged pleasantries, she found out his name is Hugh Jackman. Aishwarya didn’t want to seem too eager, after all her Deborra was there. Aishwarya had no idea what she wanted, she had never cheated on Abhishek, and she didn’t plan on doing it either. With the pool party coming to a close, and everyone decided to head out to the bar, Hugh Jackman disappeared to get changed. Aishwarya had to use the toilet to freshen up, so she asked Deborra where her toilet was, she directed her upstairs to her room. Aishwarya made her way upstairs, noticing how the men and women both were staring at her voluptuous ass and tits.

[/b]
[Image: aishwarya-rai___301144.JPG]

As Aishwarya entered her friend’s room, she noticed how large it was and how big was the bed and she immediately saw the toilet. She went in to quickly freshen up, and as she finished and decided to leave the room, she got a peek inside the room’s walk-in closet. She saw Hugh getting undressed, and just as he took off his shorts, she saw the most magnificent cock she had seen. Its length was fantastic, but the girth of Hugh really impressed her and actually made her wet. She actually started to play with her boobs, but realised she had to leave soon, before Hugh saw her. She left the room looking red faced, and couldn’t believe how turned on she was.

The whole time at the bar, Aishwarya kept thinking about Hugh and the length he would reach once fully erect. She was actually constantly turned on, and every time she spoke to Hugh during the night, she was having to control herself from jumping him. But funnily enough, Aishwarya could tell Hugh was eyeing her up. Aishwarya decided to call it a night and left. As she was leaving, so was Hugh.

“Where are you off to? It’s your party.” Aishwarya enquired.

“Well its technically Deborra’s. I don’t know half the people in there, and most of them are not my type of people.” Hugh replied.

“Well then where are you off to? I can give you a lift if you like?” Aishwarya offered, not knowing where the night will go.

“Actually, yeah that would be great. One of my buddies lives around your area.” They got in Aishwarya’s car and headed off. They continued on with their conversation about general things in life. Aishwarya was slowly stroking his thigh and his arm. She was still not sure as to what will happen but she was feeling nervous and excited.

Aishwarya suddenly went with her impulse and asked, “Hey, do you want some more wine before you head off to your friend’s place? Plus, I can show you Abhishek’s collection.” She could not believe she was using her husband’s collection to lure another man into having sex with her.

[Image: hugh-jackman-aishwarya-raificci-frames-02.jpg]

“Yeah, I don’t mind at all. Plus, he is not home at the moment. He will let me know soon about when he is back.” With that they got out of the car, Hugh being the gentleman opened the door for Aishwarya to let her out. Aishwarya knew Hugh was checking her out and she was enjoying this whole build up.

Once they entered the house, Aishwarya poured some wine for the two of them and she showed him her impressive house. Aishwarya strategically bent down in the right places to show off her booty and her boobs to him. Once she had showed him the whole house, she took him outside to show her pool and her Jacuzzi.

“So that’s my house. Hey you want to do something fun?” Aishwarya was now literally just following what her pussy was wanting.

“Yeah sure.”

She turned on her Jacuzzi, “Let’s get into the Jacuzzi. It will be refreshing.” As Hugh was about to reply, Aishwarya unzipped her skirt and wiggled her skirt down to reveal her black thong. She then slipped off her barely there top to reveal her gorgeously perky  D sized boobs. She then slipped off her thong, and stood there completely naked. She stood there, with her amazingly shaped hour glass body, which was perfectly tanned. Nothing fake about her body. She had nice little landing strip just above pussy. Her boobs still very much perky and beautifully tanned. Hugh was in awe and shock. She slowly stepped into the warm Jacuzzi and sat down, letting her boobs become wet and even more desirable if that was possible. “Well what are you waiting for? Get in!” Hugh was taken aback, but decided to just go with it. He took off his shirt to reveal a well sculpted body, he dropped his jeans and took off his shoes. He was about to enter in his boxers, when, “Woah woah! If I’m naked, then so are you.” Aishwarya winked at him with her sultry eyes to convince or rather force him. Hugh Jackman then dropped his boxers to reveal that magnificent beast of his, starting to reach its full length. Aishwarya slowly licked her lips at the sight of Hugh’s cock.

“I want to apologise. It’s just that you are so gorgeous!” Hugh Jackman explained his growing cock.

“Oh, don’t be silly. Its only normal. I know it sounds vain, but I know guys find me ridiculously attractive.” Aishwarya replied, her one hand now holding the wine glass the other now clearly playing with her clit. Hugh Jackman was taken aback by Aishwarya’s forwardness. He didn’t expect Aishwarya to be of the cheating type, though nothing had happened yet. “And anyway, the best way to enjoy a Jacuzzi is by being completely naked.” Aishwarya then moved her hand away from her clit and onto one of her wet tits. Hugh was still speechless, and decided to keep sipping his wine. “I bet your wife just loves having that cock of yours up her all the time?” Aishwarya enquired, even though she was fully aware about Deborra’s prudeness. As she said this, she slowly got up, and walked over towards Hugh, with a look full of lust. As she got close to him, he could smell her beautiful perfume and get a closer look at her beautifully shaped large perky breasts. Hugh Jackman’s penis had reached its full length and Aishwarya could see that it was primed to penetrate her dripping pussy. Without even saying anything further, she straddled him and inserted his huge piece of meat of her tight vagina.

“OH! Yes! Mmmm, this is nice.” Aishwarya exclaimed as she started to ride him slowly. She was a natural, not that it surprised Hugh. Her pussy was super wet and warm, it was a snug fit for him. Hugh moved a little to kiss Aishwarya, but Aishwarya stopped him. “No kissing. I just want this to be a good fuck!” Hugh didn’t complain as Aishwarya increased her riding on his cock. She had her hands around his neck as she bounced up down his pole. The water began to splash more as the intensity increased. Aishwarya was just letting out soft moans of pleasure. “Mmm, I love a big cock in my tight wet pussy! Oh FUCK! You are so good inside me!” Aishwarya had wrapped her arms tightly around Hugh's neck, his arms were now on her hips and helping her to bounce on his cock. She was looking into his eyes with pure lust and sultriness. “That’s it! I am going to ride you like the whore I am!” Aishwarya was now breathing heavier, as her breasts heaved in pure pleasure. Her nipples were rock hard. Her hands were now running through her own hair. “Oh FUCK Hugh! Your cock is so good, it’s going to make me cum!” Hugh had still not done much, as it was all Aishwarya. She was riding him hard, bouncing her big booty up and down his big rod with the water splashing everywhere. He could feel that she was about to climax soon, she was breathing heavier and moaning louder in pleasure.

To be Continued...
Like Reply
Plz make such sex stories of Jacqueline Fernandez plz plz plz plz
Like Reply
(21-05-2019, 10:42 AM)Saket Wrote: Plz make such sex stories of Jacqueline Fernandez plz plz plz plz

I will try to make it pls rate my thread and keep.on visiting my thread for new stories
Like Reply
(21-05-2019, 12:56 PM)ASHsingh Wrote: I will try to make it pls rate my thread and keep.on visiting my thread for new stories

Nice start. Rated thread
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Continued....

[Image: aishwarya-rai-bachchan-and-hugh-jackman-...d110956934]

Hugh Jackman then suddenly grabbed her and lifted her up and walked out of the jacuzzi. Aishwarya was surprised and excited to see what he was going to do. Hugh really started to fuck her pussy while standing up. He wanted to make her moan loudly in pleasure. “Oh FUCK ME! WOW! That’s it! Keep going! Keep driving that cock in my dripping wet pussy!” Hugh smacked that famous Bollywood ass for good measure. “YES! Spank that ass!” He smacked her again and again and she moaned louder with each spank. Once he spanked her ass for the fourth time, while seriously drilling her hard, she was finally about to cum. “Fuck me! OH GAWD!” Aishwarya’s orgasm hit and she became quiet as Hugh slowed down. Aishwarya was breathing heavily and had no words to say.

Hugh carried her to the nearest sunbed and laid her down on her back and started kissing and sucking her perfect tits. “Aishwarya, you have the most amazing boobs! I could play with the forever!” Hugh was smothering his face in her tits, as Aishwarya moaned more in pleasure. She couldn’t believe how good his touch was!

“Yeah I bet you haven’t seen or felt better boobs than these! Get in there in you dirty bastard!” She pushed her boobs together to make them even bigger and more desirable, if that was even possible. Aishwarya knew she had one of the best set of natural tits going around and she loved the affection. “Oh god! I love the way you play with my tits!” Aishwarya was enjoying this more than she thought. Hugh now moved slowly down to her taught stomach, kissing her and caressing every inch of her perfect body, He finally got down to her dripping wet twat. He kissed around her pussy lips and teasing her longer, making her wait for the pleasure to hit. “Fucking hell Hugh! Get in there! Eat my pussy!” Aishwarya exclaimed in pure desperation. Hugh Jackman obliged and started licking and sucking her clit. “OH YES! That’s the spot. Give to me good!” He increased his sucking and then inserted two fingers up her snatch. “Oh GOD yes! Stick those fingers in me! Finger fuck me good!” Hugh was now really fingering her vigorously, while Aishwarya screamed in pure pleasure.

Hugh could sense she was about to cum, but he stopped and flipped her over and raised her ass in the air. He wanted that famous Indian booty. “Oh! Someone is desperate for that famous booty.” Aishwarya snarked at him.

“Well can you blame me?” Hugh Jackman dove into her tight little asshole and started licking it good. He could feel her gasp in pleasure and moan in pure delight,

“Oh, you dirty bastard! You like that pretty little…OH FCUK! You are fucking amazing! FUCK!” Aishwarya was pinching her nipples as Hugh had stuck two fingers up her dripping wet pussy while another finger up her asshole. She had never been treated this good. Jackman knew how to please a woman and Aishwarya was in pure pleasure heaven. “Fuck Hugh! You amazing dirty beast! Keep going! Make me your slutty bitch! Please make me CUM!” Hugh loved the fact she was begging for an orgasm. He quickened his fingering and licking of her asshole, which meant louder moans of pleasure from Aishwarya. She was now quivering, he knew she was about to cum.  “Fuck baby! I am going to cum big! Oh my fucking gawd!!!!” Her pussy tightened and her juices coated his fingers and went down her leg, she was absolutely dripping wet.

She was primed to take his cock. Just as her orgasm subsided, Hugh got up and primed his rock-hard cock for penetration once again. He pushed his cock deep inside her wet pussy. “OH FUCK! You feel so good inside of me! Fuck me hard with that big dick!” And he did just that. He grabbed her waist and started drilling her pussy doggy-style.  Her boobs bounced around from the strong fucking he was giving her, he slapped her ass again and again. “Oh wow!! You really know how to please a horny slut! Take that pussy!” Aishwarya continued to moan louder and louder, Hugh drilled into that wet hole while smacking that famous Indian booty at every given moment. Her ass cheeks had become red from the spanking as she screamed out in pleasure from the spanks and the hard drilling she was getting.

[Image: Aishwarya+Rai%252C+Shahrukh%252C+Jackman...1%2529.jpg]

“Oh GAWD Hugh Jackman! You sexy mother fucker! Keep going! Fuck me harder! I can take it! FUCK!” Aishwarya was actually enjoying this so much. She had not enjoyed sex in a really long time. “Hugh keep pounding my pussy, make me cum again please! Don’t stop! I am close…. OH, OH OH MY GAWD! ARGH! UNNHH” Aishwarya moaned even louder than before as Hugh felt her pussy twitch and unleash her beautiful juices all over his cock.  Aishwarya was shaking from the intensity of her orgasm, cum was dripping down her legs and she had Goosebumps all over her body. Hugh slowly pulled out of her wet cunt and bent down to start licking out her juices. “Ohh…Baby how does my pussy taste?”

“Pretty fucking amazing!” Aishwarya was now moaning softly, just getting her breath back. She hadn’t experienced such an intense orgasm in years.

“Mmmm, I bet it does! Come around here so that I can taste it as well! Hugh moved around to put his cock right in front of Aishwarya. Aishwarya came face-to-face with Hughs amazing cock. She was hungry to have his huge cock in her mouth. She took the biggest raging cock she has seen into her mouth and started sucking him off. She used her tongue and saliva to lubricate his cock even more and started to deep throat him. She was devouring every last inch of that perfect cock like hungry slut she was. She was now using both hands to jerk Hugh off while slobbering him.

Hugh Jackman was moaning in pleasure, but he knew he had better. Aishwarya was good at sucking him off, but probably not as good as he had imagined. He could tell that she was a receiver. He did not surprise him one bit that she enjoyed receiving in sex, given her personality. Aishwarya continued to suck Hugh's cock, until she was ready for him again. “Hugh, I want to ride this cock!” She got up from the sunbed and grabbed Hugh's cock and took him inside her house and towards the throw bed in her living room. Hugh got on lied down, as Aishwarya seductively crawled up and straddled him. Her bronzed body was wet now from sweat as well, her boobs had sweat beads over them, down to her washboard abs. It turned Hugh on, that he was working Aishwarya up into a sweat. He was primed to penetrate her once again and Aishwarya did just that, guiding his cock into her wet pussy. “Oh GOD! I can feel you stretching my tight pussy out!” She placed her hands on his pecs and used her hips to ride his cock like a cow girl. “Mmm fuck yeah! I love riding your huge cock. Oh GAWD yes!” Aishwarya increased her grinding as she moaned louder and louder. She let go of his chest and started bouncing up and down his cock. It was a sight to behold, the perfect body and tits bouncing up and down with sweat dripping down her body.

Aishwarya was now playing with her hair and nipples as she continued to ride his cock. She was close to another orgasm. She could not believe this would be her fourth one already, she moaned louder and louder. Hugh Jackman decided to take charge and started thrusting into Aishwarya. His balls started slapping up against her booty as her tits bounced around even more from the force of his thrusts.” OH GAWD! Pound me more! Don’t stop! Keep going!  ARGH!!!” Aishwarya hit her orgasm again, and this time she squirted! She squirted all over Hugh. “OH fuck! I have never done that before!” Aishwarya looked slightly embarrassed yet highly satisfied. She was still breathing heavily, letting her orgasm subside.

“Aishwarya, I want to make you squirt again! That was fucking hot!”

“Mmm, Hugh I am all yours for the night. Do whatever you want to me!” Aishwarya winked at him and urged him to fuck her again. Hugh grabbed her and flipped her on her back, he got on top of her and just as he was about to put his cock in her pussy, they heard a car noise.

“Fuck, who is that?” Hugh turned around looking worried. Aishwarya reared her head to see whose car it was, and as she saw, a look of pure horror spread on her face. It was Abhishek…

“Fuck it’s Abhishek! Shit you need to hide now! He will kill you!”

“Are you fucking serious?! My clothes are outside, I can’t go out like this!” Aishwarya hurried into room close by and quickly came out wearing a black satin lingerie robe that just about covered her ass.

“Go in that room quickly! I will bring your clothes when it is safe. Just do it now!” There was a genuine sense of fear in Aishwarya's voice. She had never cheated on Abhishek and even though he was back, she was not feeling guilty at all. She just didn’t want to get caught! Hugh ran into the room Aishwarya had suggested and found a little closet in which he could hide. There was very little light inside the room, but that was fine. He did not want any attention to attract that asshole Abhishek.

Aishwarya fixed her hair and face to look presentable and look dishevelled like she had just been given the fucking of her life. Abhishek sauntered into the house, slightly drunk and dazed.

“Babe! I didn’t expect ya back here. What happened to your party?”

[Image: article-1370291-0B57197600000578-833_468x647.jpg]

“It was a dud babe. Why are you back so early?” Aishwarya enquired

“Same excuse babe, fucking useless gig. Plus, that stupid stick, Kareena showed up. I didn’t want to hang around any longer. So, I grabbed a few drinks and came back!” Abhishek retorted, in his famously pissed off manner. “Anyway, I am going to take a shower, and may be afterwards, you and I can have some proper sex babe”

“Sure…but what do you mean by proper sex?” Aishwarya asked innocently. Hugh had gotten out of the closet and peaked outside into the living room to check whether Abhishek had gone upstairs. He saw Aishwarya at the bottom of the stairs, in that sexy satin robe with her ass hanging out, looking even more bangable. He couldn’t resist, so he slowly walked up behind her, bent down, grabbed her ass and pulled it towards his face.

Aishwarya looked around shocked and scared at the same time. Hugh started tonguing her asshole and Aishwarya couldn’t resist the amazing sensation running through her body.

“By proper I mean, the sort of sex we were having before our kid!”

“Mmmm! Yeah that’s what I want!” Aishwarya cooed in pleasure and provided the perfect response to Abhishek’s question. Hugh shoved his finger in her ass as well and continued to lick her asshole at the same time. His tongue was working wonders with Aishwarya's ass, Aishwarya had now started playing with her tits slowly moaning away.

“Babe, you alright down there?” Abhishek enquired from upstairs.

To be continued...
[+] 2 users Like ASHsingh's post
Like Reply
After this post which one u want me to post Aish lover

Aishwarya with Brad Pitt
Aishwarya with Akshay Kumar
Aishwarya with saif Ali khan
Like Reply
(24-05-2019, 04:01 PM)ASHsingh Wrote: After this post which one u want me to post Aish lover

Aishwarya with Brad Pitt
Aishwarya with Akshay Kumar
Aishwarya with saif Ali khan

Option 3. May be you can revisit option 1 later. Will Kareena also join?

Nice story. Any chance of a:
LESB episode       (like Aish with her MIL or  SIL )
COUPLE episode (like Saif/Kareena  + Aish)
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
(24-05-2019, 05:54 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Option 3. May be you can revisit option 1 later. Will Kareena also join?

Nice story. Any chance of a:
LESB episode       (like Aish with her MIL or  SIL )
COUPLE episode (like Saif/Kareena  + Aish)

couple swap i hav in first option

i will check on ur request if got an idea will pe writing and posting it

thanks for ur comment pls lik and rate my page
Like Reply
Continued.

[Image: Ash-Hugh.jpg]

“Babe, you alright down there?” Abhishek enquired from upstairs.

“Oh you have no idea! I can’t wait to have you inside of me again! I want you to make me cum again and again!” Aishwarya was dirty talking perfectly for Abhishek. One would never have guessed that this was the first time she was cheating on her man. She was a natural whore. Aishwarya was extremely turned on, her pussy was dripping wet again, her asshole being treated perfectly. She wanted Hugh really bad now.

“That’s my girl! I can’t wait to fuck that tight pussy of yours!” Abhishek exclaimed with some excitement. Aishwarya suddenly realised, if Hugh fucks her right now, and she goes up to Abhishek, he will know she was cheating on him. Hugh will stretch her out like never before. As she turned around to stop Hugh Jackman, Hugh put his finger on her lips and whispered words Aishwarya knew would come.

“I want your ass Aishwarya Rai. I want to fuck that famous Bollywood virgin booty of yours now!” Aishwarya was a bit taken aback. She had never had proper anal sex before. She had only been fingered in her ass.

“I have never had anal.. Yours the first one doing it all with my ass…”  whispered back, with a look of anxiety.

“Trust me, you will love it. I know you can handle me.” Hugh reassured her. Aishwarya knew this would be perfect. She trusted Hugh, she knew he knew what he was doing. She agreed and turned back around and bent over the railing. Hugh was fully ready to penetrate her. He pushed the tip of his cock into her asshole and Aishwarya yelped.

“FUCK!!!! Oh MY GAWD! Hugh, you are so huge!” Hugh immediately covered Aishwarya's mouth to shush her in case Abhishek heard Aishwarya getting the pounding of her life.  Hugh pushed his cock into Aishwarya’s ass more as Aishwarya moaned more into Hugh's hand. Aishwarya’s ass was just as tight as Vidya Balan’s ass that Aishwarya had fucked a few weeks back among the Indian ladies. Hugh loved nothing more than to stretch out tight little assholes.

[Image: 13-1444738919-untitled-11.jpg]

Aishwarya had never experienced pleasure at such intense levels. She had Goosebumps all over her body, she was sweating from how turned on she was. She felt Hugh push his whole cock into her booty and she moaned even louder into his hands. Hugh slowly started pushing in and out of her tight ass now, Aishwarya had now stopped moaning and was just breathing heavily. Hugh felt in power, he knew Aishwarya was at his mercy.

“You like that big cock in your big ass booty don’t you?” Aishwarya just moaned in response. Hugh spanked that Bollywood  booty hard! “I asked you a question!”

“OH GAWD YES! I love it! Stretch my ass out! Make me your anal slut! Take that ass like no one has ever done before!”

“That’s what I want to hear!” Hugh spanked her harder and harder, which made Aishwarya moan louder than ever! Her ass had now stretched enough to take his cock, that was enough for him to start really drilling her dark hole.

“OH YESS! Stretch my ass out. Make me your anal whore! FUCK!!!” Aishwarya didn’t care how loud she was being. Abhishek would be busy taking a long shower anyway. She was bent over, she was holding out the railing as she got her ass pounded from behind. Hugh was an animal, he was giving her the drilling of a lifetime. Her boobs bounced around as Hugh ploughed balls deep in her ass. “Mother fucker! Keep going, you amazing beast, make me cum again! Yes YES YES YES!” Aishwarya could feel her orgasm coming. Hugh spanked her more and drilled her harder. “OH FUCK ME! I am going to explode!!!!” Sure, enough she squirted all over the floor! Aishwarya had never managed to do that before. Aishwarya was shaking from the orgasm, as Hugh pulled out of her gaping asshole and bent down to taste her dripping twat and ass.

“Mmm I am so sensitive and horny Hugh Jackman. You amazing beast of a man! I have never squirted before! I want you to make me squirt again. I want another orgasm!” Hugh got up and picked up Aishwarya and carried her to the sofa and threw her on it. He grabbed her and made her suck his cock, to taste her own ass. She obliged and sucked him like the hungry whore she was. Aishwarya kept looking up at Hugh, with eyes that were just begging him to fuck her in the ass again.

“You’ve sucked me enough, I want to see that ass bounce on my dick now!” Hugh got on the sofa and Aishwarya straddled him, her gorgeous ass facing him. He took his cock and guided it into her dhole once again. Aishwarya moaned even louder than before.

“OH GAWD! My ass has never been stretched liked this before. Hugh let me ride this dick, I want to feel you all the way inside me!” Aishwarya started slowly bouncing her ass on his huge cock. She could not believe she was able to take him whole. She played with her pussy as she bounced up and down his huge pole. Hugh could feel how comfortable her ass was now on his cock, she had properly been stretched out. Her ass continued to bounce up and down on his cock which urged Hugh to spank that perfect ass once again. “SPANK SPANK SPANK” “Yes baby! Treat me like the naughty girl I am!” Hugh took charge, grabbed her waist and started bucking his hips and fucking that perfect ass of hers. “YES YES YES YES! FUCK ME! Stretch me out! Make me gape!” Aishwarya could feel her orgasm coming again. She had never had so many orgasms in one night before. “Fuck Hugh! I am going to CUM AGAIN! ARGH OH GAWD!” She squirted once again. It was a bigger gush from Aishwarya than before. She was still going. “FUCK BABY! Oh Gawd, I am so hot and wet right now! I want more!”

Hugh pulled out of her ass, got up and pushed her down on the sofa again. He spread her legs wide and went into her ass once again. Her robe was now undone, he could see that perfectly sculpted body of hers, now covered in beads of sweat, looking even hotter than before. Hugh ploughed her again, as her boobs continued to bounce vigorously. “That’s it right there! Fuck me! Don’t stop fucking my ass, I want to feel you deep inside of me! Keep going! You feel so good in my ass!

“You like getting fucked with your husband in the house! Tell me you are my anal whore!” Hugh demanded from Aishwarya.

[Image: Ash-Hugh.jpg]

“OH GAWD I am! I am your little anal whore. Make this ass yours! Take it, FUCK ME!” Aishwarya had just given herself over. She continued to moan loudly in pleasure. She was continuously playing with her clit. She wanted another orgasm, she had never cum this many times in one night. “Hugh, please make me cum again, I want to cum again OH GAWD YES KEEP POUNDING MY ASS! THAT’S IT I’M CUMMING< YESSSS” Aishwarya screamed in ecstasy as she squirted big time all over. Her body was shaking from the orgasm, Hugh had slowed his fucking down. Aishwarya was now gyrating her hips even more, her hands running through her and down to her very sensitive pussy. She was breathing heavily, her eyes closed and sweat dripping down her body.

Hugh finally pulled out of Aishwarya’s ass and moved up her body. He bent over and slowly whispered in her ear, “I want to fuck your tits!”

“I thought you would never ask!” Aishwarya gleefully agreed and pushed her gorgeous breasts together. Hugh pushed his cock in between her tits and started fucking them. “Yeah! I know Deborra doesn’t have tits has great these, in fact nobody does which such sexy brown nipples . Fuck them, that’s it!” Aishwarya was very proud of her boobs, she not only had the best set in her family but also probably across the bollywood. They were extremely soft and smooth, Hugh knew these were the best set of natural tits he had come across. Aishwarya stuck her tongue out as Hugh increased his thrusts.

Hugh was now close to cumming, he was going to blow his load soon. “Fuck, Aishwarya, I am going to cum!”

“Yes! I want to feel your warm sticky cum all over me! Cum on me baby, cum for me!” Hugh really could not hold it in any longer, he stopped and backed away a little bit and unloaded a big wad of cum straight on to Aishwarya's tits, another big wad landed on her face and lips, another shot went again on her tits and more cum continued to shoot all over her tits and stomach. “FUCK Hugh, that was a huge cumshot! You’ve covered me completely! Its so nice and warm it's so thick and taste so good darling” She licked some of the cum off her face and tasted some of it. Hugh pushed his cock towards her mouth, so that Aishwarya would suck him dry. Aishwarya gleefully obliged and starting him off. She was enjoying the taste of his cum. She sucked every last drop out of his and gulped it down. “Oh Wow! That was fucking amazing! You came so much! I love it!”

“Well, big boys do cum big!” Hugh winked as he collapsed on to the sofa. Aishwarya smirked at that comment as she continued to play with the cum all over her body. Her boobs were shining now that she had spread Hugh’s cum all over them like a lotion. Aishwarya looked super satisfied and she was just about to thank Hugh Jackman when…

“Babe! I am out of the shower! I am waiting!” Abhishek shouted from their bedroom.

“FUCK! You need to get out of here! He might come down!” Aishwarya again looked panicked. Hugh quickly got up and ran back into the room where he was hiding. Aishwarya grabbed some tissue and wiped the excess cum off her face. She tied her rob back up properly and started to fix her hair. Hugh realised his clothes were still outside, so he started to go outside, when Aishwy stopped him. She went out herself, grabbed his clothes and hers and went back in.

As she entered back into the house, she heard Abhshek coming down the stairs. Aishwarya quickly threw the clothes she had in her hand threw them into the room Hugh was hiding in.

“Babe, I am super horny!” Abhishek came down in just his towel. Abhishek had put on quite a bit of weight and his belly was quite the sight.

“Babe, you have no idea how ready I am for you!” She walked up to Abhishek and kissed him quickly before undoing his towel and bending to suck his dick. She turned Abhishek so that he was facing the wall and not the living room. Abhishek moaned as Aishwarya starting sucking his cock vigorously.

Hugh in the meantime put his clothes on hastily and peeped out of the room to see what was happening. He saw Aishwarya on her knees giving head to hubby Abhishek.

He quickly sneaked out, quietly as Aishwarya increased her slurping noises to mask any noise from Hugh. Just as Hugh Jackman was about to leave, Aishwarya winked at him and Hugh nodded, with Abhishek unaware and enjoying the head being given to him by his wife. Aishwarya continued to suck Abhishek off, while imagining what a great fuck she had just had, just to keep herself turned on. And she wondered when she could fuck him again.

THE END....!
[+] 1 user Likes ASHsingh's post
Like Reply
My next one would be Aishwarya Rai with WWE superstar randy Orton
Like Reply
(30-05-2019, 11:02 AM)ASHsingh Wrote: My next one would be Aishwarya Rai with WWE superstar randy Orton

After above,   Hope below actions come in next parts of series.

Pls make it aish + 2, not just aish + another 1. Example:
       A famous  Husband/wife pair & Aish. 
       Like Saif/Kareena & Aish
       Like Priyanka/Nick & Aish
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
(30-05-2019, 01:24 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: After above,   Hope below actions come in next parts of series.

Pls make it aish + 2, not just aish + another 1. Example:
       A famous  Husband/wife pair & Aish. 
       Like Saif/Kareena & Aish
       Like Priyanka/Nick & Aish

Sure dude
Like Reply
On The Sets Of Ae Dil Hai Muskhil.......!

Aishwarya Rai Fucking With Fawad Khan Sex Story

[Image: 832193-ashnfk-1422970358.jpg]

Story-

Fawad Khan stared at his phone and waited for the call he have been waiting all week for. He was an inspiring actor, which basically meant that he was an actor who has not had a notable gig in the  Bollywood industry yet. That was hopefully going to change though.

Fawad had recently auditioned for a hot Bollywood role  "Ae Dil Hai Mushkil". The role was for a possible love interest of Anuksha's character Alizeh. He auditioned for the role last week and they told him they'd call him back in a week if he got the part. He thought he nailed his audition but it was almost a week since that audition.

[Image: fawad_khan_promotes_khoobsurat_on_the_se...ollage.jpg]

Fawad  kept looking at his phone while he waited for a call that might never come. It was eating him up inside. He had moved out to Los Angeles to live his dream and this phone call could make or break that dream. He was pacing back and forth in his apartment when he heard the phone finally ring. Fawad dashed over to the phone and pressed the talk button. He took a second to slow his breathing before he spoke into the phone.

"Hello?" he asked into the phone.

"Hello there. Is this Fawad Khan?" A familiar voice replied. Fawad immediately recognized the voice to be that of Farah Khan friend of Karan Johar and she was the backend producer of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and the woman who he auditioned with almost a week ago.

"Yes, this is him," Fawad reply into the phone.

"Okay. Well I'm so glad to inform you that you have the job! Congrats!" She said into the phone. As soon as his mind processed what she had said his heart started to pump out of his chest.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much Miss Khan you won't regret it," he said into the phone as he thought he sounded like a nervous wreck.

"Please you can just call me Farah. And I know I won't regret it. That's why we picked such a good up and coming actor for this role," Farah replied. Fawad really appreciated how she tried to compliment him in order to get him to breathe and calm down.

"So we are going to need you to come back to the set on Tuesday for the table read for the episode and then we are going to film your scenes with Anuksha tomorrow. So we all set here?" Farah explained on the phone.

"That sounds great. Thank you miss I mean Farah," he said back.

"You are very welcome. There is just one more thing you need to know. Just make sure you have your cell phone on in case we need to contact u again or let you know of any scheduling changes or conflicts. Have a good day Fawad. See you on set," Farah told him, ending that amazing conversation.

"Holy shit I got the fucking part!" Fawad screamed in his head as he danced around his apartment in celebration, being glad je had the blinds closed so no one could see his embarrassing dance moves. Fawad heart was pumping adrenaline through his veins, the rush feeling amazing.

Fawad could barely sleep that night and the nights leading up to his first day on the set and his mind was racing with the thoughts of his acting career finally taking off in Bollywood. He kept tossing and turning, worried that he was going to do something that would make one of his new co-stars hate me or get the director mad at him if he started messing up lines.
He knew there was a lot on the line, but he convinced himself that if he got to the studio a bit early and found someone on set to help him get over his nerves that it wouldn't be as bad as he thought it was going to be.

Fawad's alarm woke him up at 9 am and he got in the shower to help calm his anxious nerves. It did help a little bit, but not to the effect that he hope it would have. He left the bathroom and put on the clothes that he had set out the night before. Fawad did not have to be on the set of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil until 9 pm, so he spent the next two hours going through his lines and his mannerisms over and over again until he looked at the clock and noticed it was about time to go to set. He figured if he got to set early that he could get a main cast member who would take pity on him and help him go over his scenes for the shoot.

[Image: GettyImages-514137632.jpg?itok=3PvAPCVJ]

Fawad put on some shoes and locked the door to his apartment as he left. He got in his car and hit the road. He loved living in the warm sun and fun filled state of LA, but sitting in the traffic can drive even the most mentally sound people to insanity. After a 45 minute drive through traffic, he was finally at the studio. he pulled up to the security checkpoint.

"Name Please" the big towering security guard asked.

"Fawad Khan, I'm here for the shooting of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil" He replied.

Okay you're on the list, so your parking is on the other end of the studio. When you pulling keep going left for about 3 sets and then make a right. Stay on the path until you see where it says Ae Dil Hai Mushkil."

"Thank you," he said as he waited for him to lift the gate and allow him entrance. Slowly but surely the security gate opened up and he was able to drive on in. As Fawad followed the security guard's directions, he was in awe of all the amazing sets he was driving and he parked his car in the lot and wondered around the set in order to get more familiar with the set.Taking a minute I just closed my eyes and let it sink and the feelings of accomplishment and joy filled his heart as he continued to walk throughout the set.

After touring through the other sets that were used on Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, He decided to look for another actor that might be able to help his rehearse his scene. Fawad went over to the trailers and he went up to the first trailer that he saw. He looked at the name of the sign on the trailer and saw that it belong to the Co-star, Anuksha Sharma.

He walked up to the trailer door and took a deep breathe before he started knocking on the door. He heard a voice coming from the other side of the door.

"Who is it?" asked a female voice.

"Hello there, me Fawad Khan" he responded.

"Hold on just a sec okay?" the female voice said as he heard the clicking of high heels against the metal floor of the trailer. The door flew open and standing there was none other than Anuksha. She was wearing a long blue dress with a flower pattern and a pair of tan high heels.

"Hi there Fawad it's so nice to meet you," Anuksha said as she took him by surprise and gave him a great big hug. "Farah told me your first day on set is today. We're so happy to have you on the show, would you like to come in for a minute?"

[Image: fawad-khan-5-2.jpg]

Fawad did not want to be rude so he accepted her offer to enter her trailer. It looked like an average trailer except there were pictures of her and her cast members placed all over the walls.

"Sorry I don't have much time to talk as I'm needed on set in a couple minutes but I just wanted to introduce myself and give you a little tour of my trailer, if that's okay," Anuksha explained as Fawad walked in.

"I don't mind at all," he replied. With that she introduced herself to him and gave him a quick tour of her trailer. We were talking about her time on the show when a loud announcement rang through the set.

"Anuksha needed on stage 5, Anuksha needed on stage 5."

"That's for me, sorry this meeting was so quick but I know that Aishwarya isn't needed on set until your scenes are done so maybe you could met her in her trailer. Her trailer is the farthest trailer on the northeast side of the trailers you can't miss it. Sorry to be a quick host but duty calls," Anuksha said to him as she led him out of her trailer and waved goodbye before rushing to set.

Fawad followed her instructions and walked over to the northeast end of the trailers. As Anuksha said, Aishwarya's trailer was right there. He walked over to her trailer and saw that the door was open. Fawad thought that maybe she was more inviting than Anuksha was or she was planning for him to come on over and introduce himaelf before scenes gets started.

Soon he walked up to the door and peeked in before he stepped inside. Fawad peeked in and moved his eyes from left to right until something caught his eyes.

Fawad had to do a double take as he couldn't believe what he was seeing with his own eyes. There was Aishwarya Rai, star of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil in a position he thought I'd never see her in. She was sitting in her trailer chair, with her head thrown and her eyes closed as her hands inched into her skirt.

Looking down, it was obvious to see that Aishwarya was pleasuring herself as her hands made circular motions while tucked in her skirt. While she was busy rubbing herself down there, her free hand was busy playing with her tits through the cute white top she was wearing. It was quite the erotic site, He'd be lying if he wasn't starting to get hard looking at it.

Fawad could not look away as Aishwarya continued to play with herself. Fawad tried his best to stay quiet as he continued to watch the cute sexy Milf Aishwarya.

[Image: fawad-khan-and-aishwarya-copy.jpg]

"Oh fuck baby that's so fucking good," Aishwarya moaned as she took her hand off her tit and plunged her fingers into her love hole while the other hand started to play with clit.

"Oh fuck I'm coming," she screamed as her body jerked for the orgasm she just gave herself. It was at that moment Fawad didn't realize she could see him behind the door in the reflection of the mirror.

"Who the fuck are you?" Aishwarya said as she quickly pulled up her skirt and marched over to him. Fawad was in shock and just stood there, still trying to process what he just saw.

"Get the hell in here," Aishwarya said as she pulled him into her trailer by the shirt and shut the open door behind him.

"Who the fuck are you?" Aishwarya demanded as she turned around to look at him.

"I'm Fawad Khan, Anuksha new love interest in the movie. I just wanted to all the stars so taught to meet you and maybe go over some scenes," Fawad explained.

"So you spied on me?" Aishwarya screamed back.

[Image: 01-Fawad-Aishwarya_l641428.jpg?maxheight=350]

"No! It's not like that at all! I walked up to your trailer and saw the door was open so I was about to walk in but I saw you doing your thing but then I got hard and I didn't want to interrupt," Fawad managed to say before Aishwarya interrupted.

"Wait a minute, you're hard right now? My little show got you hard?" Aishwarya said with a clear drip of lust dripping from her tongue.

To Be Continued......
[+] 2 users Like ASHsingh's post
Like Reply
To be Continued....

[Image: AISHWARYARAI-FAWAD-BOLLYWOODDHAMAKA.jpg]

"Well yeah I mean you're sexy and it was pretty hot," Fawad replied.

"Show me. Show me your dick right now," Aishwarya demanded.

"What?"

"You heard me. You got to see my little show, only fair I get to see what you're packing. And if you don't want me to call security on you, you'd better pull down your pants." Aishwarya said in a demanding voice.

Aishwarya was playing hard ball and he gave her credit for that. Fawad reached down and pulled his belt out of his pants. Reaching down, Fawad  unzipped the zipper and grabbed the waist bands of his pants and underwear, letting his solidly sized 9 inch snake out of pants.

"That's some pretty impressive wood you go there," Aishwarya said as she looked down at his erect penis and seductively licked her lips.

"Mind if I get a closer look?" Aishwarya asked with a lust in her eyes.

"No problem at all," Fawad said as she approached Fawad and got down on her knees. She moved her hands and firmly grabbed the base of his throbbing erect member in her  hands.

"Nice and firm. I love that with a nice meaty cock like yours," she whispered in a seductive moan as she started to stroke his cock. Fawad was completely dumbfounded.

A few seconds ago she was threatening to call set security on him for spying on her while she was finger fucking herself and now she was on her knees stroking his erect member. Fawad was trying to make sense of everything that was going on in his head when he gasped as he felt something else down near his other head.

"Oh shit," Fawad moaned as he looked down and realized that the young Indian Milf actress has taken the mushroom tip of his penis into her warm awaiting mouth.

"Didn't mean to surprise you there," Aishwarya said as she popped her mouth off of his rod and spoke in a low seductive tone.

"I don't mean to rush Fawad, it's just when I want something I want it so badly. I'm sure you can relate right?" Aishwarya said

Fawad nodded his head in agreement with Aishwarya as she put her head back down on his gentleman sword. Fawad could feel her dripping wet tongue as it wiggled in and out the hole on the tip.

Aishwarya kept up stroking him with her tiny hands as she worked more and more of his meat rod into her throat. Fawad gasped as he felt the tip touch the back of her throat, causing a slight tickling sensation.

As Aishwarya took him deeper and deeper into her throat, she pulled back off of it and spit on it so it his huge sized member wouldn't choke her as it went down. She pushed hus meat further and further down her throat, using her amazing tongue in a way that women who had given him blow jobs before never had.

[Image: collage-650_020215121857.jpg]

Unlike those girls who let their mouth do all the work, Aishwarya was just using her throat and mouth so her tongue could wiggle all over his dick like an earthworm.

Aishwarya made sure that her perfect tongue was getting every single inch of his dick covered in her warm saliva. Fawad took his hands and gently placed them at the back of her head.

Aishwarya looked up at Fawad, keeping eye contact and giving him a smile as her way to say she was fine with what he was about to do. Taking that as a signal to do it, Fawad used his hands to gently guide her head a little further down on his shaft.

As soon as she went further on him, she started to make obscene slurping noises which were incredibly erotic to listen to. She also used her voice to pleasure him by moaning and groaning, the vibrations from her voice adding extra pleasure.

Fawad could not take any more of her excellent mouth fucking. Soon he began to feel the feeling of my balls getting ready to explode that many men regret.

"Of fuck Aishwarya, I think I'm going to cum. Do you want me to pull out?" Fawad asked. Clearly Aishwarya wanted to taste his freshly made sauce as she only closed her mouth tighter around his cock. Fawad started to thrust his hips into her face before he finally lost control. Fawad felt glob after glob of semen leave jis penis and deposit into her throat.

After the last bit of cum came out, Aishwarya wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked as she pulled away, getting all of the possible cum that was left behind. She opened her mouth showing the globs of semen as she swallowed them in one audible gulp.

"That was great Fawad, but now it's my turn," Aishwarya said as she stood up, grabbed him, and threw him down onto the coach. "Let me just get out of these work clothes." Aishwarya said

Aishwarya slowly started to dance to imaginary music that played in her head as she made a show of taking off her clothes. She started with grabbing the bottom of her top and pulling it over her head and onto the floor. Aishwarya's breast were sitting comfortably in a white push up bra that made them look incredibly perky.

Aishwarya kicked off her shoes as her hands found the zipper of the black pencil skirt that she was wearing. She stood there and modeled herself for him as the white push up bra and the white pair of panties where the only things standing in the way of me seeing her body in all of its glory.

"Before I continue, let's get that shirt off of you," Aishwarya whispered as she approached him and proceeded to take off Fawad shirt for him. "There, now doesn't that feel better?" Fawad nodded in agreement as her terrific body was leaving him speechless.

"Okay back to my show for you," Aishwarya said as she reached behind her back to undo the straps to her lace up bra. She got the hooks out and successfully took off her bra. Letting it slip onto the floor below her. She held her arms against her chest and teased him before moving her arms to reveal her sexy round breasts.

They were the sexiest breasts that Fawad had ever seen in his life, and they were adorable. Her areolas were a darker brown color same as her nipples . Her erect nipples looked like  knobs as she made a show of her twisting and pulling at them like they were such.

"If you like these I hope you are ready for this," Aishwarya commented as she slid her hands down the length of her body like a snake until they reached the hem of her panties.

Taking a hold of the waistband in both hands, she slowly and seductively slid them down her gorgeous legs until they joined the bra on the floor.

[Image: cover8-2.jpg]

Aishwarya's glorious and wet pussy was now in his sight. She was perfectly shaven down there which he appreciated. Her vagina was a cute white still like a virgin and her lips were dripping with arousal. Fawad was busy looking at her beautiful snatch before she broke his attention.

"Looks like your decent sized friend down there is ready for round two," Aishwarya said, obviously pointing at jis cock, which had become erect again. Aishwarya slowly walked over to the couch before she straddled his legs, her cunt being mere inches away from his cock.

"You know I'm not just going to let you fuck my pussy before I know if you're good with my other areas or not. Let's see if you can kiss me," Aishwarya whispered as she closed her eyes and puckered her lips.

Once her mouth touched his mouth, their tongues were wrestling with each other, she moaned in his mouth as Fawad continued to massage her tongue with his tongue and they continued to kiss for another minute or two before she pulled away from him.

"Not bad. Not bad at all. Now let's see what your hands can do," Aishwarya said as Fawad took the hint and started grabbing her sexy breasts in his hands. Aishwarya cooed in response of his strong hands grabbing her sensitive breasts.

While one hand was busy grabbing her breasts, Fawad decided to use his hands and mouth on the areas he wasn't covering. Fawad free hand went to her ass and gave it a rough grab while his mouth latched onto her other breasts.

"Fuck Fawad that feels good," Aishwarya moaned as she and he switched up what hand was doing what and switched which breasts his mouth was coating in saliva. After a few minutes of keeping up this routine, she stopped Fawad.

"I think it's time," she groaned as she lifted her hips and slowly aligned herself cunt up with Fawad penis. "You ready?"

"I'm ready"

With his okay, Aishwarya slowly lowered herself down onto his member and they both let out loud audible grunts as they both felt his rod enter her tight entrance. Aishwarya soon started to bounce up and down on hus dick as  Fawad felt it tightly rub against her inner walls.

"Oh fuck Fawad. You feel so good inside me," Aishwarya moaned as she twisted her hips while still bouncing up and down, making sure his dick got the chance to touch every single place inside her.

Aishwarya started to become out of control with her wild bouncing on his member, so Fawad took his hands and grabbed her hips, keeping her relatively steady on his cock. Fawad could feel her tight inner walls start to clamp around his rod since it was not going in and out as much as when Aishwarya was riding him.

The more she pushed up and down on his rod like a piston the more he could feel her walls stretch out as he pushed them with each forceful thrust. Looking at Aishwarya  Fawad could tell she was slowly losing herself in the pleasure that he was giving her. In order to make her feel it even more, Fawad began to thrust back into her, pusher his rod up farther than it had been before.

"Oh fuck you're doing so good baby," Aishwarya moaned as she started to arch her back and close her eyes as she slowly lost her sense of self and slowly gave herself to the pleasure and stimulation she was receiving.

Aishwarya drove her hips into him, wrapping herself around him as his dick continued to pound it's way closer to her cervix. Her cunt walls stretching out to their limit as Fawad continued to push his way inside of her, pushing the head of his cock until it finally made contact her cervix.

"Oh fuck right there Fawad right there," Aishwarya screamed as she pushed harder and harder down onto his member with each bounce of her body. With how passionate and crazy their fucking was becoming, Fawad could tell that one of thrm was going to explode in pleasure, the only question was who was going to be the one to do it.

"Keep going baby please keep going," Aishwarya begged as she took her perfect tits in her hands and started pawing at them like crazy. Fawad continued to watch as she grabbed and rubbed her tit in one hand while she pinched and played with her nipple in the other. The look in her eyes told him that he was going to win and she was going to cum first.

"Oh fuck baby I'm going to cum I'm going to cum!" Aishwarya screamed from the top of her lungs as she went into pure bliss as her body started to jerk and twitch in pure ecstasy. Fawad felt her lady fluids slide onto his cock and down her thighs as they dripped out on the couch.

The feeling of her fluids gushing down and covering him sent a shockwave of pleasure throughout his entire body. For the second time in the trailer, Fawad felt his balls begin to tighten up as they prepared to shoot his little swimmers.

"Fuck Aishwarya, I'm going to cum too. Do you want me to pull out of you?" Fawad asked as he was ready to move her off of his throbbing member so none of his sticky soldiers enter her lady parts.

"Cum inside of me Fawad, I'm on the pill. Fill me with your love baby," Aishwarya replied with a smile.

[Image: ash_fawad_1422854733.jpg]

"Here it comes baby," Fawad told her as he grabbed her hips, pulled them forward and thrust into her a few more times, spraying his sticky seed all over her insides as her pussy clamped down on his dick, drawing every last drop of his cum deep into her womb before Fawad finally pulled out of her. Aishwarya collapsed onto his chest due to pure exhaustion.

"Fuck that was amazing," Fawad said as he gasped for air.

"You weren't too bad yourself," Aishwarya replied as they both took a minute to recover from their mind blowing orgasms. As they both sat on the couch naked and enjoying the silence with Aishwarya
Fawad couldn't help but ask her.

"Aish..."

"Yeah?" Aishwarya replied.

"Not that I did enjoy our amazing little fuck session or anything but why did you just have sex with me the second you could?" Fawad asked

"Well first off, you're pretty fucking hot dude," Aishwarya said as her hand ran down his chest. "I also know this is your first time acting on a Bollywood big projecy. Farah gave me a little rundown on you after she called you."

"She did?" Fawad asked.

"Yeah she did," Aishwarya said before continuing her thought.

"I know that being intimate with someone on screen can be awkward if there's no spark and it won't be believable to the audience. So I figured fucking you is the fastest way to see if there was a natural spark."

"And was there one to you?" Fawad asked.

"I've never came like that with anyone before. Does that answer your question?" Aishwarya asked as she reached up and gave him a little peak on the cheek.

"It sure does," Fawad responded. "So what do you want now? We're not needed on set for another two hours."

"We could go over our lines for the scene," she said before taking a pause. "Or you can show me if you're even better the second time around." Aishwarya said.. before wearing her bra and panties covering her body in a robe.

The End....
[+] 1 user Likes ASHsingh's post
Like Reply