My wife and her slutty adventures
Hi guys I just felt i can tell the story of how my wife  enjoyed her sex life. These will take you thru each slutty episode as an individual so the story may not be connected.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainman's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The begining

When i first met my wife she had just turned 18 and i was a few yrs older. While i had fucked many girls in the past she had only made out with me. Tho i had sucked her nipples and kissed her full naked body she never let me fuck her till her 18th birthday. 
Once she got a cock in her pussy she went wild she just wanted more and more. So one day she asked me since i had fucked a few girls why not give her a free pas to fuck which ever guys she wanted for 3 yrs till she was 21 and after that she will stop and we could get married if we were still dating then. 
To be honest i was super turned on by the proposal. I was agreeable only if on occassion she would let me watch or fuck her with the other guy if he was ok with it.
All that settled we decided we should start with a stranger that did not know us or would get attached to her. We decided going on a trip to goa would be perfect.
[+] 3 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Continued...

Since she was used to wearing skimpy clothes we went out and bought the smallest sluttiest clothes for the trip. 
There she was standing at the bus stop in just tiny denim shorts half of her cute butt showing and i got the shock of my life when i saw she was wearing a sleeveless crop top with no bra inside her nipples poked right thru the fabriq. 
There were a few elderly ladies standing there giving her dirty looks but she did not care. we were going to have a blast. It was a sleeper bus so we had out own berth on the top with a curtain. As we got in and settled down we were planning where all we could travel that would give her maximum chance to meet a guy or guys she could fuck. We had booked a resort at this beach called morjim in the north of goa becoz friends told us that it is a good tourist stop lots of foriegners and indians around.
The bus was very boring till dinner. After the dinner stop we knew they would not stop till morning the lights in the cabin were dim and we had our own dim light in the enclosure as well. I started to kiss her first on her lips then i went down her neck she was moaning soflty with pleasure. Slowly i took off her top and let her boobs free. there was a guy in the opposite single bunk so i told her lets give him a tease. we opened the curtain about a foot which in the dim light would give the guy a good view of the happenings in the bunk. 
I reached into her panties to see if she was wet and was pleasantly surprised to find no panties there. Her pussy was shaved bald and smooth right till her asshole. she was so wet my finger slipped into her easily and i fingered her to her first orgasm right there. She did not bother about being very silent tho she was not too loud either so i am sure the bunk opposite and around knew we were fucking and it was super turning on. She was nude in the bus full of ppl with the curtain open a little to give the guy a decent view and i wasenjoying her body. I went down between her legs and licked her pussy she ran her fingers thru my hair as i licked and sucked on her pussy. 
Of and on we glanced to the side to see if we had attracted any attention from the guy next door. He must have been in his later 40 or early 50 looked like a homely guy with a normal long sleeve shirt and regular pant sporting a decently large belly. At first he just turned to face s and was enjoying the show. After a while both of us were nude she had straddled me with my cock deep into her pussy and she lay on top of me her legs on either side and we fucked slowly while she kissed me deeply.
She always liked a good slow fuck but sometimes wanted to be banged as well. 
We turned and saw our guy had opened his zip and wasn jerking of his rater thick black cock while he watched us fucked. She whispered in my ear would you like to see that cock in me? I was so hot i almost came instantly but controlled. I could feel her orgasm coming on she came with her warm juice flooding my hard cock as she continued to move up and down on me. I could not hold any longer and shot my load of cum in her pussy. she just stayed like that and we fell asleep forgetting to close the curtain nude lying ontop of each other. Luckily we were at the back end of the bus so besides this guy no one else would see anything.
Like Reply
Cont...

We reached Mapusa bus stand at about 730 am and got off the bus. She was standing there in the cold air nipples hard and poking thru the thin fabriq of her top. i could see the taxi guy scanning her from head to toe. skimpy top short shorts and there was no panties inside either but that only i knew. 

One middle aged taxi guy came up and asked us "Taxi?" i said yes Morjim. He settled on a price quoted high but came down a lot becoz i saw him staring at her chest. ( just a reminder she was still my gf at this time not yet married.) So i think he did not want to loose this customer. 

On the ride there its was a good 40 mins so we had time to talk in the back. she was leaning on me i had my hand in her shirt and was playing with her boobs and we talked. She asked me "are you sure this is ok? I can fuck anyone i want and you will be fine?" 
Me: Yes ofcourse its fine. Looking at the guy in the bus stare at your nude body and jerk off  while we fucked was super turning on. I wished he could put his cock in you.
She : Yes even I was super horny seeing him jerk off to me.

The taxi driver listened to all this conversation I could see him glance in the rear view mirror of and on he could see my hands playing with her boobs. I whispered in her ears
Me: Take your top of hes looking at us in the rear view lets have some fun.
She: No its risky its daylight and too many ppl on the road.
Me: ok the atleast let me pull it to the side and suck your nipples exposing your boobs to him. I want to give him a show.

She was ok with that i pulled the straps off her shoulders and let them fall to the side exposing her small but firm boobs. She was only 19 so her boobs were not too big they were a 32 B cup at that time. She has a tan body so like a regular indian girl colour not fair types.
As i pressed, squeezed and sucked her boobs i kept looking to see if he was still glancing into the rear view. He definitely was and was now driving really slow taking all the by lanes and in roads so he would give us more privacy and we would do more. I also knew that if i got her horny enough i could get her nude there and she would not care. Slowly her top was around her waist just over her jeans
Her eyes closed she was enjoying the attention i was giving her boobs.
[+] 2 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Cont..

Her eyes closed she was enjoying the attention i was giving her boobs. I slowly unbuttoned her shorts and put my fingers in uhhh!! she moaned softly. I opened the zip all the way down and went down licking the top of her bald shaved pussy. She willingly lifted her ass off the seat for me to take her jeans off. Suddenly i heard a voice from the front. The driver had stopped the cab turned around and was looking at us. 
Driver: She is very pretty and its bold for you to do this in the cab but its not safe. Any other cab can be trouble. I am a family man and have small kids as well. Is it ok i will only watch this place is very secure and you will have no problem no one will pass from here.

I can tell you we were so horny i pulled her jeans off in one go she was fully nude. Then i undid my pants and underwear my cock was already hard. I straddled her on the seat and few her my hard cock which she willingly took in her mouth. While she sucked my cock i felt her moaning with my cock in her mouth. I looked around to see the driver had reached behind the seat and was fingering her pussy. HE just smiled I smiled back this was the first time another man besides me had his fingers in her. He was pumping her hard with his 2 fingers and she came in a shaking orgasm she pushed my cock out of her mouth and shouted AHHHHH!!! as she let her warm cream all over his fingers. I jerked my cock and sprayed her tits with cum. 
He turned around and started the car again. I just sat there panting for a while put my pants and massaged my cum all over her boobs before she put her clothes back on.
As we reached the resort we payed the guy. This was the yr 2003 we did not have cell phone back then so he gave me his pager no and said if we wanted to go anywhere just page he will come and pick us up but give him advance notice. 
In my mind i had already decided i would definitely let him fuck her during the trip and she had the same thought and  I think he was already praying to all the gods that he woudl get to fuck her slim tight teen body.
Like Reply
If you guys would like to see her pics please visit my other thread

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=11242

These pics are more recent as at that time i did not have any digital cam or cell phone cam.
Do keep the comments cuming ...
Like Reply
Hi guys it been a while. Let me know if you would like me to continue this story thread.
Like Reply
yes.. pls continue..its hot
Like Reply
(26-10-2020, 04:16 PM)Rainman Wrote: Hi guys it been a while. Let me know if you would like me to continue this story thread.

yes, we want you to. What did driver do next?
Like Reply
Ok sure will do. Typing a good update takes time so be patient. Give me a few days it will be worth it Smile
Like Reply
Woww superb...pls continue ...and that link not open ....pls add her pics link .....I think u have sexy wife
[+] 1 user Likes couples2k9's post
Like Reply
(28-10-2020, 05:10 AM)couples2k9 Wrote: Woww superb...pls continue ...and that link not open ....pls add her pics link .....I think u have sexy wife
Her pics are available on my other thread under sexy soni

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=31068
Please view and comment.
Like Reply
please continue
Like Reply
hotttttttttttttttttt
Like Reply
Continued......

When the cabbie reached the resort he smiled becoz he figured what type of resort it was. We had planned to make this a sex trip so a friend of mine made the bookings for us in a really sleazy resort. It had about 8 rooms and a decent size pool. This was a place where mostly guys came so they could bring what ever girl they wanted to fuck there. It was not a place you would find families. It was the perfect place for a sex filled holiday.

We paid the cab guy and told him we would call him if we needed his services. He had this big grin as though he understood what i meant. I mean i did just let him finger my girl to an orgasm so it was understood i would let him fuck her and she would not mind at all. We walked into the resort and soon figured there were all guy even at the reception no girl. They greeted us warmly we filled up the forms and gave our ID proof as required. All the while i could see the guy was talking more to Sonali's braless tits poking thru the thin cloth of the top than to me. He gave us a boy to get our bags to the room. As we reached the room i could see the boy also giving her a lot of attention. Her sexy legs and small crop top with very visible nipple pokies were definitely an attraction.
I told her she is free no holds barred she can do anything here at the most she will get fucked which is anyway what we came here for. We decided to start off at the pool. Sonali was very comfortable getting nude that was not a problem for her. She loved it when guys gave her body attention. We changed in the room she put on a bikini and a sarong and went down to the pool. There was already a group of 4 guys there splashing around. Her red bikini barely covered what was needed leaving nothing much to imagine to the extent you could tell her pussy was shaved.
She lay down on one of the beds near the pool getting some sun it was around 1030 am by now. She noticed she soon had some admirers from the pool. Slowly the devil in her kicked in and she started to tease them, opening her legs as she lay there. They got an excellent view of her camel toe and the boobs from the pool. She was dying to get naked for them but decided to ease into it as if casually and not for their benefit types. 
She was a cute teen with very perky boobs and a really tight body. She did not look like a whore or slut from any angle. This confused the boys as they wondered what this young college girl was doing with a 30 something guy at a sleazy resort.
Like Reply
Something is not right I posted an update after this yesterday and it's not showing. Will re type and post it again.
Like Reply
I noticed as we reached the pool she had the attention of all the 4 guys. Her red bikini was very tiny and barely covered her boobs on top and her ass. She was a slim dusky girl and her boobs stood out firmly nipples poking thru the cloth of the swimsuit. We had taken care to choose the tiniest bikini with no padding and the thinnist possible material. This holiday was a fuck trip for Sonali and she was out to see how many cocks would plough her tiny pussy in the next few days. 
As I said it was no holds barred and she was free to fuck anyone she liked. She also had a fetish for humiliation. She loved to be treat like a cheap whore it made her very horny. Goa was the perfect place to do this. I knew it would not be long before the boys in the pool made a move to ask if they could fuck her. They had already assumed from first glance that she was a college girl prostitute a 30 yr old guy like me had paid to come on a fuck trip. 
We kept our stuff on a pool lounger and moved to the pool. She walked over to the showers to wet herself to climatize her body to the temp of the pool water. As she stood under the shower she looked like a heavenly bollywood actress. Her bikini stuck to her and her brown nipples could be seen thru the thin cloth. Her pussy had made a neat cameltoe in the bottom of her bikini. She wallked over to the pool my cock was hard so I was pretty sure the other younger boys were hard too. In the water it was hard to tell but I could see them adjusting their crotch. She got into the water and came over to me put her arms around my neck and we kissed deeply. Her smooth back facing the gawking boys. We made out like this for a while and then decided to put on a good show for our audience. I turned her around to face the boys. Her face had this cute super horny look all the time. As she reached her hands behind my head giving me full access to her lovely boobs and full view to the boys. We were in the shallow part of the pool so the underside of her boobs was just on the water line. They looked like 2 floats on the water. I kissed her neck as I squeezed her firm tits over her bikini. UHHH! She let out a really horny moan. I pressed her boobs hard and she was enjoying it. My hands parted the cloth of her bikini top leaving her naked breasts in full view. The cold water had made her nipples erect. I was wondering if the resort may object to me making her nude in the pool but I thought I will do it and if they say anything she can put her bikini back. There were only guys there from what I could see. So I did not think anyone would mind a hot naked girl.
I pulled her top over her head and threw it to the side leaving her boobs exposed to all. She had goosebumps all over her skin from the excitement and the cold water. My hand moved down to her panties I pushed my fingers to the front of her panties and found her warm moist pussy. As I inserted a finger into her she leaned back on me and closing her eyes let out a soft moan. I started to finger her rubbing her cunt hard. She was enjoying my fingers exploring her pussy. One of the boys moved in our direction. He did not say a word he just came right to her planted a kiss on her lips and started to play with her boobs. She was enjoying herself moaning with pleasure sandwiched between the 2 of us. Our hands and mouths exploring her body. As he squeezed her firm boobs he bent down and sucked her hard nipples. I untied her bikini bottom and pulled it off her. She was now fully nude in the pool. The boy infront of us had got rid of his shorts and I could see his hard cock thru the water. He was huge he took her hand and placed it on his cock. She stroked him feeling the entire lenght of his shaft. I could tell she was getting very horny doing this.
"I want your thick cock in me" she told him. Tho she was on the pill I was worried she asked him to fuck her without a condom right there. But I was too hot and horny at that moment to care. He lifted her she wrapped her legs around him the water in the pool made her even lighter than she is. As she leaned back on me for support. His cock entered her tiny hole AHHHHHHH! she moaned. FUUCCKK THAT IS GOOOOD!!! He buried his full shaft into her and kept it there enjoying the velvety feel of her warm pussy walls. Holding her his arms wrapped around her waist to support her he started to fuck her. Gently at first then harder and harder. Her boobs bounced up and down with each stroke. The other boys had come their shorts taken off and they were exploring her body as best they could. There was a different mouth on each tit sucking and squeezing it. The boy fucked her for a few mins her pussy was tight and was probably milking his cock good and proper. Her eyes rolled back into her head body began to shiver she was having an orgasm right there in the pool.  He slammed deep into her his body tense I could see he was also cumming. When he was spent he pulled out his cock still semi hard. The next boy took his place and started fucking her. She was going wild she never had been fucked back to back one cock after the other before. By now she had cummed 3 times already. I could see sperms and some thick white thing floating in the pool and was wondering when we would get kicked out. But no one seemed to care. All the boys fucked her one after the other. It was a good hour of continuous fucking. When they were done she turned around and gave me a deep kiss and said "thank you for this". 
We went out off the pool the boys had put their shorts she was still naked and started to put her bikini back on. "Leave it " I said I don't think anyone minds. One of the waiter walked upto us and asked if we wanted any drinks or snack. We placed our order and went to the loungers where the boys were already relaxing after their fuck. Thick globs of cum streamed down her smooth tanned legs. The manager came to us and said "It's ok if she stays nude there is no objection. But we have a silent rule that if a whore in nude in the public area then anyone has the right to fuck her. If you are ok with that then she can stay like this 24/7". I figured he probably just made up this rule so he will get a chance to sink his cock into her. 
I told her " looks like you will get a lot of cock my young slut" she smiled and said "I'm fine with the managers fucking but I'm not fucking the staff and cleaners and workers they are dirty and I don't know what disease they can have." I said "sure babe anything you say. Just say stop".
Like Reply
(04-11-2020, 10:13 AM)Rainman Wrote: .............................................................................. and said "I'm fine with the managers fucking but I'm not fucking the staff and cleaners and workers they are dirty and I don't know what disease they can have." I said "sure babe anything you say. Just say stop".

oh, chance missed. May be she will change her mind later.
Anyway, nice update
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
New update tonight!!
Like Reply
I told her " looks like you will get a lot of cock my young slut" she smiled and said "I'm fine with the managers fucking but I'm not fucking the staff and cleaners and workers they are dirty and I don't know what disease they can have." I said "sure babe anything you say. Just say stop". 
We came and lay down in the sun on the loungers. She smiled at the boys and asked them who wants to rub sun lotion on her naked body. All jumped up and in a short while she was sprawled out legs spread and 4 pairs of hands were roaming freely all over her body putting on the lotion. They put their fingers into her freshly fucked pussy and pulled out as much cum as they could a lot of it went in the pool but becoz her pussy shuts tight there was still some left in her. As the smeared the cum and lotion onto her they told her she was the most beautiful whore they had seen till date. They were in awe that such a cute hot college girl had just let 4 of them fuck her one by one without even being introduced to them. They looked to me and said " sir you must have paid a bomb for this whore. She is the most beautiful horny girl we have ever seen naked. And she just let's anyone fuck her." I just smiled "yeah she is a bomb," I thought "but I did not pay her". 
They introduced themselves to us one guy was Ravi he was the first to fuck her. The others were Rajesh (Raj) Sachin (Sonu) and Ali. Ravi and Ali had the 2 largest cocks between all of them and they fucked her the hardest making her almost scream in passion and cum multiple times. They asked me how much they would need to pay as they wanted to use the slut to the maximum for the next 3 days they were there. I told them it's cool "I brought her here to fuck as many random men as possible. It's a kinky passion to watch her get fucked and humiliated by strange guys". So they could fuck her get others to fuck her and do what ever they please only just buy me drink so I can sip it and watch the live show. Trying to be cool she stupidly opened her mouth and told them " as he said boys my body is all yours to do as you wish for the next 3 days". 
Ali: oh don't worry young slut we will make sure your body is used more than it ever has over the next few days.
Sonali: ahh I'm looking fwd to it..
Ravi who was fingering her at the time this conversation was happening looked up showing his hand wet and creamy.
Ravi: Fuck man as we speak this whore is juicing here, horny bitch. Let's get her some cock.
Just then the boy came from the kitchen with drink and snacks for us all. 
After he kept the stuff on the table and was about to go Ali spoke to him in a commanding voice.
Ali: Kapda uthar, aur humare saamne madam ko fuck kar do..
The boy was stunned in disbelief but at the same time smiling at this opportunity from ear to ear. It was already too much to see her nude now he gets to fuck her. 
She looked at him and giggled shyly. In 2 seconds his cloths were off and his black 7 " cock standing fully erect hard as stone. He had unusually huge balls. 
She sat up and hold him by his cock pulled him close to her. Before she started she looked up at him her short hair cute eyes and said,
Sonali: please aap condom use karo...
Ali: Chal randi, fuck him like that or we'll bring guys from the street to fuck you.
She was a bit taken aback by Ali sharp tone. At the same time the thought of strange men trooping in to fuck her made a tingling in her pussy. She immediately bent down and took the boys cock in her mouth. Watching her suck that low workers cock made all of us really hard. We knew then what we had to do for the weekend. She needed to get fucked alright but by room boys cook waiters and other such people. Maybe I could give the taxi guy a call he was dying to fuck her anyway.
She was really suck his cock holding his balls in one hand and sucking and jerking his erect shaft with her mouth and the other. When she deepthroated him he literally lost it AAAAHHHHH! He moaned. 
Boy: madam aap kya chusti hoon! 
I figured what shebwas doing. She was giving him the best blow ever so he would cum and won't fuck her. I thought let her go on with it she will drink his cum in a few seconds. He's a young boy so in a few mins he would be good to fuck again. I noticed Ali had the same thought as he didn't seem like stopping her and telling him to fuck her. 
Boy: Aaaaa gayiiii! Fuuuuck muh me le randi!!!
He let out a loud moan grabbed her head and rammed his cock deep into her mouth cumming hard. We could see the cum trickle out as she tried to break free.
After he was spent he pulled his cock out of her mouth making he sleep on the pool bed he slept over her. He started moving his body his limp cum smeared cock pressing into her soft belly as he kissed her neck and shoulders. He went lower kissing her biting her nipples "ow!!" She squealed as he bit one the the other she was rubbing the hurt nipple with her fingers. He was enjoying her full nude body kissing leaving red bite marks on her neck boobs tummy one just over her pussy. He spread her legs wide and went to lick her pussy poking his tongue deep into her. He was a bit crude in his way but the show was turning us all on. In five mins of licking her pussy she came on his face in a squirting orgasm. Which is honestly faster than I can make her cum. He moved up grinding his body over her and kissing her full on her lips so she could taste her own cum. I saw his cock was hard again. He slipped it into her pussy. And started to fuck her hard. She ws moaning Uhh! UUH! UUH! With each stroke as he pounded hard slamming his body against her. 
Making him cum was the best thing that happened to him becoz now he could fuck for forever and he would not cum easily. We had finished our drinks and it was 15 mins this guy was still pounding her. His manager also came out
Mngr : oh! jaldi kar, aap break pe nahi hu bad me hum sub usko chod degi.
Boy: Aa rahi, Aa rahi! 
His body tense and he was emptying his load into her pussy. She was trying to tell him to take it out hitting him but he just held her down and cummed in her tight pussy. When he was done he got up with a smile wore his clothes.
Boy: chal randi maza aya... 
And he went to get some drinks refill for us. She just lay there exhausted cumm dripping from her pussy to her ass. I asked her are you enjoying this she said "yes!" With a big contented smile.
Like Reply