Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultery Their Plan to gangbang my Innocent Wife
This is a story I had saved from the net. It is not my original, except for the ending, where I couldn’t resist adding my kinky contribution.  Thanks to the original story writer for this inspirational piece of work.

The Mistake

The incident I am about to tell you happened in my recent trip to the Rann of Kutch. I am Rahul age 27. Married to Tanvi a hot sexy looking girl. Her age 24 and has good figure of 34 29 36. She is bit short 5.3 feet only. So she looking little bit plumpy but she is nice plump not fat plump. In one year since marriage I was little bit disappointed. She was beautiful, sexy and gave good cooperation in bed. But I always imagined a outgoing, sporty girl as my wife. Tanvi was too shy and conservative girl. She allowed me to have my sex with her in bed but only in full dark. She not change in front of me or expose even when I ask. I have not seen her naked body since marriage. All her dresses are full covering up type. I wanted her wearing glamorous dresses , not overexposing but little bit so guys look at her, and feel jealousy of me. A backless choli, a low cut sleeveless blouse, the saree draped just that bit low tantalizingly, just simple things I wanted. I didn't want her to seem a whore but just an adventurous and fun loving girl. This was the only sore point in my marriage with Tanvi.
Then I got a work related trip to a village in the Rann area. Since it was going to be a long trip and I will be lonely there I took Tanvi along. I thought maybe alone in a village with no other outlets I could talk her into experimenting a bit. I didn't know then what a trip this was going to be. We reached there. The village headman received us and made us comfortable in a small but clean hut. He also arranged for a woman to look after us. She was a good looking woman must be early thirties, and a widow. I was busy with my work which involved going around the nearby villages and conducting a survey of women's health. Evenings I spent with Tanvi. We roamed about exploring the nearby area and talking about my work.
Everything was going good. I was having great sex too. Then I started noticing the woman Kuku the widow helping my wife. She was good looking in rustic village way. She always wore ghagra, choli. From the bare back I knew that she dont wear bra. Thick silver anklets and armbands. Her legs were sexy, she was smooth and hairless without waxing just natural smooth hairless. Her plump boobs not saggy and pushing choli proudly. Whenever I walk in, the two woman giggle and whisper to each other. Later on in night after daily sex I found my shy wife had shared some intimate stuff with her, about our sex life. When Tanvi used to be absent I found Kuku giving me shy but inviting looks. When we were alone she walks with more swing of her ass, at times bending before me to show her bra less tits. Once she was cutting vegetables sitting on floor I saw hairy pussy but it was too much dark inside her skirt.
Slowly I make my wife to try out local dress. Kuku brought one used but almost new set from her dresses. Tanvi looked nice. Both looking like sisters in that dress. Tanvi tits also not saggy so looking nice in choli without bra . The next day first time she went out in local dress. Just outside house we met village headman. He was giving manly look at my wife and specially on her outside popping type tits. I got some thrill seeing this old village man eye my wife. Then the next day, I am going to nearby village on old cycle given by headman and I see one hot looking woman with swinging ass walking in front of me on road. Only close I see that it is Kuku ben.
“Kuku where are you going all alone in heat.”
“Saheb I am going to temple.”
“how far is the temple and it is so hot why can't you go in evening when cool.”
“No Saheb I am busy in evening so only day time I go to temple. ”
“Come let me give you a lift till the temple,” I offered fully knowing the cycle didn't have a seat behind. If she agreed she will have to sit on the rod in front of me. She gave a quick look around to see if anyone else was on the track, then with a shy grin at me, asked me,
“but saheb there is no seat.”
I gave big grin and wink, “so what sit here, more safe than backside seat.” I showed her the front rod of cycle. She giggled and sit on rod. I made space for her seating and started to pedal. Her ass also plump like wife so it is sticked out of the rod to side. My cock getting hard seeing big ass of Kuku and also jumping of her big boobs. Her bare back having shine of sweat due to heat. I am getting naughty thinking and just touched her backside popping ass with hand.
She giggled again, “arre saheb. Pahli baar hi pichwadi darwaza kyon khol rahe ho. Aage se aao na.” (Saheb first time itself why are you trying to enter from back door. Try front door.)
this time I am more bold. I catch one big tit in hand and give it a squeeze and said “Pom Pom”.
She giggled again, “kisko signal de rahe ho saheb. Mein to yahin hun.” (who are you signaling. I am here only.)
I knew she is willing for sex. I pedaled faster to temple. All the way I kept playing with ass and tits of Kuku and she kept giggling and encouraging me. At temple when she got down I kept my arm across holding handle of cycle so her big tits come on my hand. But she pushed and went inside temple. It is old building and lot of open area around with trees. She was swishing her big bumms as she walked making her ghagra swing wildly. I followed and she went behind temple to tree area where shade was and also hiding.
Then we both had good hot sex. She said she wanted to taste city man's cock for long time. She was getting village cocks regularly but when I licked her hairy chooth she went wild. For one hour or more we both did hot wild sex. Then she told me to go, or if someone saw us together then her reputation will spoil in village. I liked the place and quiet and peaceful and clean also. So next day I brought Tanvi to temple in evening. I was trying to make her naked in light in open for first time.
She was refusing and trying to run from me. Like this we were playing and didnt notice sun setting. She was running away from me and I was chasing and I had caught one string of her choli in hand as she rounded the temple's side wall. She ran straight into the arms of the village headman. She stopped with surprise. With choli string in my hand her tits were half naked and bulging out. When I also made the turn I am shocked to see not just village headman but about 6 or 7 men from the village with him. All seeing half naked bulging boobs of my wife Tanvi popping from choli.
“Saheb what is this. You have defiled our temple. Not only have you broken our custom that women dont set foot on the temple after sunset, you are having sex in the temple. Terrible things will happen to the village if not remedied.” he said angrily. The men with him also nodded their heads. Tanvi soon covered herself with the choli fully and stood to one side.
“We are really sorry, mukiajee. We didn't know about women not entereing here after sunset. Also we didn't have sex here. We were just playing hide and seek.” I pleaded forgiveness.
“No Saheb you city people don't understand our temples and customs. This Shivji here is very powerful. When he gets angry we all suffer. There is no other way. I will convene the village panchayat tomorrow and decide on the matter. You can leave now. Be at the meeting tomorrow at 9 am. Both of you”
next day morning both of us went to the village meeting of panchayat. It was held in middle of village in front of headman house. The whole village men and women were there. As Kuku had given advice Tanvi dressed in saree and blouse all normal housewife type.  The meeting opened with the village headman saying to the assembly, “ yesterday the city woman wife of our saheb here went to the temple after sunset and not only that she was not in proper dress at the time. You all know what happened the last time such a thing happened. I have already decided that the woman must perform the penance to purify the temple. Luckily today being a full moon night she can do it today itself. What do you all say.”
Hearing that she had been improperly dressed all the men were eyeing my wife Tanvi and openly many were undressing her in the meeting with their eyes. There were some arguing how can you make a city woman do our village custom. Will she agree to it and so on. But finally the village headman's decision was agreed to. And the time fixed at 7pm. But what the punishment was we both had no idea. We had thought of asking kuku but she didn't come that day.

At 7 pm the village headman came to our house. Telling me that I cant see the punishment he asked my wife Tanvi to follow him and left. I was lost. I didnt know if I should be with her or not. But he had specifically said that only she should come and I should not move out of the house. Then after two minute silent, my backside door getting knock. I am surprised who knocking this time and gone for opening door. It is kuku standing there.
“what is happening kuku. What will they do toher.? “
she shushed me with finger on my mouth and dragged me inside. “Saheb it is better if you dont know the punishment they will give to your wife. Just try to relax she will come back at night.”
“No kuku I have to know at least tell me what the punishment is.”
“i cant tell that saheb. If you want I can show her punishment but on one condition. Will you make promise that you will agree to my condition.”
“...........”
“Saheb without your promise I cant tell you or take you there. They will kill me if they come to know that the husband watched the punishment of his wife. Promise me that whatever happens you will only watch and not try to interfere in the punishment. However bad it may be to you, you can just see is that ok. Then only I can take you to see it.”

I was desperate so I agreed. She told me to change into dark pant and shirt then she led me out of the back door to the headman's house. She had a key which she used to open the back door and then led the way up the stairs to the open terrace of the building. His house was centrally located in the village. From the terrace the whole village can be seen clearly.. she told me not to show my head out but to peep out carefully. When I peeped I saw a crowd gathered near the village well.

The Punishment

The well was near to the house. I could see clearly and hear everything being said there. There were 10 men there. I saw the village headman and few others I knew by sight. The rest were strangers to me. Two women were there. One my own wife Tanvi. The other was a really old woman who I recognised. She was Kuku's mother-in-law, a widow, midwife, fortune teller and generally avoided by other women and men too as being a witch.
The men all stood in a line and the two women were in front of the men with their backs to the well. The village headman said, “let it begin.” to my utter shock the old woman quickly removed her dress and stood there naked in front of all the men. Her body had shrivelled up, her dugs swung loosely down to her belly. There was a surprisingly black hair where her cunt was, though her hair was totally white on her head. She stood with no shame or any kind of emotion.
The village headman raised an arm and pointed to my wife. The old woman moved to her and laid a hand on her saree. Before Tanvi could react she had pulled down the pallu of her saree and thrown it down. I heard the gasp of surprise from Tanvi. My wife who had never undressed in front of my own eyes was standing in her saree pallu removed and blouse only in front of 10 strangers. Her hands shot up to cover her big tits. The old crone just gaggled loudly. She had no teeth as I had checked her out as part of my project. As she gaggled a thin strand of spittle ran out of the corner of her mouth to hang down like a spider's thread.
“forget covering up now. You have to get naked like I am for this atonement of your sin. Remove your hands now. Or I will tell the men to strip you down naked.”
out of fear of strange men handling her she stood still. Now the old woman let her saree out,, then collected it and threw it aside. The men stood silently watching the two women. There was not a sound there. Then the woman unhooked and stripped away my shy wife's blouse. Her big tits jutted out half in half out in her sexy black bra. Then her petticoat was untied and the old woman told her to stand still while she removed it from above. It was a shocking and thrilling at the same time to see my shy wife now stand in just bra and panty in front of 10 strange men.
Black bra and panty shown up clearly against her fair skin. Her hands were moving here and there trying to cover herself up. The men still stood silently waiting. Then the woman unhooked her bra and peeling it off her body. Tanvi hung her head down in shame. The old woman now laid her hand on Tanvi's panty. For the last time Tanvi tried to protest but a growl from the village headman and she just stood back like a statue as the old woman stripped the panty off. There was a collective gasp as Tanvi became fully naked. Her naked body shone in the dull moonlight like silver. Proud jutting boobs, sexy belly button, a hairy bush, plump thighs and sexy legs.
The old woman pointed to the men, “go now and undress them all one by one. Start with the headman.” she hesitated but the old woman pushed her from behind to the headman. Tanvi meekly went up to the guy. That man was in the traditional male garb. She first was fumbling how to undo, the old woman helped her first with the top. Then Tanvi with shaking fingers undid the cord of the pyjamas and it dropped down. Tanvi gasped and her fingers flew to her mouth. Her eyes remained fixed to the man's crotch. From my position I could see only their backs. The old woman pushed her on to the next guy in line. So it went till all the men were as naked as the two women.
Then the old woman asked Tanvi to go near the well and squat down. When she did, the men one by one went to the well got a pail of water and poured it on her head drenching her totally. Then it was the turn of the men to step up one by one and Tanvi had to pull up pails of water to bathe them. As she laboured on the rope and pulley to pull up water, her whole body moved. Her tits tightened and slackened. Her ass jiggled up and down, sometimes splaying wide sometimes narrowing to a tight crack. Now the men were no longer in a straight line and some were facing me too. I could make out that not one was unaffected by the sight. All were in various stages of erection.
Tanvi to my surprise no longer had her head down. She was taking shy peeps at the men's tools in display. Once done the old woman told Tanvi to walk ahead, then she followed then followed the men in a silent naked procession. Round they went around the whole village and then turned off the path that led to the temple. When the procession turned I could see the sexy view of my plump wife's ass swaying and going up and down as she walked in front. What it did to me was to give me a painful erection in spite of the situation. What it did to the men who were closer to her than me was evident from the massive erections I saw on the men. Some had their hands on their cocks and were rubbing them.

From beside me Kuku motioned to me that we should go now. We quietly went down and out on the path following the procession to the temple. We followed at a distance so they wouldn't know we were following. We hid behind some bushes near the temple.  The temple courtyard had been cleaned up recently and there was a raised platform about 6ft x 6 ft right in the middle of it spread with a durrie and some cushions had been placed.
By the time we reached the procession had already reached and things were on. The men were lined up again facing the temple. The old woman was handing over a pot which seemed full to my wife and my wife was moving to wards the temple. “Go in alone and wash the ling with water first, then apply curd then wash again and finally apply ghee all over and then pray” said the headman. She went inside and stayed there for about 15 or 20 mins. Then she came out.
When she came out, the old woman told her to go where the headman was standing. “Now do the same thing to the lings of these ten men,” said the old woman. “WHATTttttttttt............” my wife's utterly shocked voice reached us loud and clear. “Yes you heard right. You have to wash these lings then apply curd then wash again then finally apply ghee then do puja to each and every one of these ten lings” clarified the headman.
“I can't do such a thing. It is utterly shameful that I had to walk around naked with all you men. Ok I did a mistake, what I have undergone is enough punishment for that. Even my husband has never seen me naked but here I am in front of total strangers fully nude. But touching and handling your man things,.............. “ she seemed stuck for words before she continued again, “ I won't do this. Whatever your gods may do to you or me or your village I dont care.” with this she turned and tried to run away from the temple.
But the men seemed to have anticipated this. Even while she had been loudly arguing, four men had moved aside from the group to the sides. Now when she tried to run they quickly caught up with her. One man a huge guy quite young and muscular caught her around the middle. Tanvi was struggling to free herself. It only made her look more obscene. As she squirmed and threw her arms about, her motion made her tits shake and fly all over, giving a horny look to her. As her legs too moved her pussy was playing hide and seek, now seen now hidden. It was a sight to make any man hot and made with lust.
With the commotion the line had broken now and I could see some of the younger men in the crowd sporting good erections. The headman said, “ Ok even if she won't cooperate, the penance must be undergone and the punishment fulfilled for our village's good. So tie her up.” on his words the young man carrying her took her to the raised platform and dropped her down on it but without loosening his hold on her. As she dropped her legs folded at the knees and spread out behind her. The young man was holding onto her waist still and as she dropped his hands went up her body to her boobs. His hands were under her boobs and they squeezed and pushed them up more making them look bigger than their 34 C size.
I could see my sweet, innocent, shy, conservative wife's clean shaven pussy there in front of me on view for all those strangers. The same cunt that she refused to show me in good light for her husband to admire was open there for the world to see and admire. And admire they sure did, by now except for one or two men in the crowd the rest were sporting erections. The young man behind her stayed like that. From the way my wife was squirming I guessed that young man's rock hard rod must be poking the ample backside of my wife with gusto.
Now the men came to her one by one and stood in front of her. The old woman held out the required items. Even with the headman in front of her and the young man holding her she refused to touch his cock with her hands to wash and anoint it with curd and ghee. She was shaking her head from side to side, refusing to see that stranger's cock with her eyes. Her eyes were closed shut. But suddenly she screamed and her eyes flew open. “stop doing that you stupid oaf.. “ she shouted. I was at a loss to know what had happened, what was that young man doing and why did she scream.
The headman clarified matters when he said to my wife, “ you better start the puja or he will pull your nipples off your tits.”
WOWwww I thought to myself, so the young man was twisting my wife's nipples in his hands. Now I saw my wife's hands reach out to the headman's cock. Again she screamed. “you have to do the puja with your eyes open,” said the headman. Now I could see her open her eyes and hands reach out with a tremor to his cock. I shifted position so I could get a better view. By moving a few feet to the side I could get a sideways view of the scene. When I again looked my wife was anointing the cock with curds.
WOWwww again I thought to myself. If the selection of headman was by means of physical endowment rather than other means also, this head honcho would have won hands down. In that silvery moonlight enhanced by the torches that were lit around the courtyard, his tool looked huge and massive, more suited to be hanging below a horse than between the legs of a man. As the light flashed on Tanvi's eyes I noticed her amazement and shock, while her hands were mechanically doing the anointing. With the ghee applied it was truly an instrument worth looking at. As she worked on it it seemed to increase in length and girth soon saluting my wife with a stiff erection.
Then he moves aside. And the others stepped in one by one. I was wondering of the need for anointing with ghee. What possible use was the ghee on those cocks. Is it ritualistic or did it have some other significance.???

I could see from her face that she was not liking all this cock worship at all. With great reluctance and hesitation she was doing it, rather being forced to do it, by the men and also the old crone, who was cackling away like a mad hen. It was taking time for her to do the ritual properly. There were some unexpected delays too. The fourth guy to line up for his cock puja was a young guy, may not be older than 17 from his appearance.
When he stepped up to my wife Tanvi it was fairly obvious that he was totally under the influence of her lush ripe body and it had him excited quite a bit. His young virile cock was fully erect and throbbing. Rocking and touching his stomach with his balls all tight and pulled up close. Since it was standing up erect my wife had to sort of pull along the length of the cock to anoint it with water curd then water again. When it came to ghee her hand just slipped down and came to rest on his balls. In a reflex action she squeezed it to get a grip so her hand doesn't fall down.
That set off the boy. He groaned loudly and up shot a stream of cum. It shone like silver in the moonlight and landed right on Tanvi's face. Seeing this the old woman cackled harshly and coming closer to Tanvi, “if you happen to milk the ling while doing puja you have to milk it fully and clean it and redo the puja again. When Tanvi tried to pour water, the old woman stopped her. No clean it with your mouth. She told her. Poor Tanvi had to suck that still cumming cock clean with her mouth. There was a grimace on her face as she did it.
This ritual cleaning took place not just this once but again. All this puja was making me terribly horny. Seeing my shy conservative wife naked in front of 10 men, her long slim hands rubbing and cleaning their hard erect cocks was making my cock rock hard. It was hard enough to pain me. I was thinking of asking Kuku to clean up my cock like Tanvi did the boy's when the puja part finished. Atleast I thought so and so Tanvi seemed to think. She tried to get up from her awkward kneeling position.
The headman said, “ not so fast woman. There is one more part to be completed. Now that you have anointed our lings with water, curd and ghee, now to finish this puja properly you have to anoint it with your own bodily juices.” Tanvi obviously didn't understand what that meant. She stood there with a puzzled look on her face. The old woman came up to Tanvi and very coolly put her hand down on my wife's cunt and pressed her. “ You have to use the juices from here woman.”
This time my wife didn't scream. She didnt want to alarm them or give them warning about what she intended to do. She just turned about and ran. This time the men let her run. Some were chasing her but with no effort to catch up with her. They seemed to enjoy seeing her naked bums shake and bounce as she ran. It was only when she was on the path to the village that the men chasing her speeded up and caught her. They brought her back kicking and screaming.

The men were laughing and all of them were pawing her naked body with abandon. Some of them dipped their fingers in her cunt and proclaimed to the others, “ this woman is ready now. Though she says no, here is proof that her juices have already started to flow.”they brought her back to the platform and this time forced her on the ground in a face down position. Her head towards the temple. Two men held her legs by the ankles and two her hands. The old woman handed some already cut pieces of cloth to other men, who quickly tied her up in a face down position to the platform.
Then the headman stepped up to my tied up wife Tanvi. In that moonlight my wife's buttocks were shining and prominently showing up. He smacked them both hard with his palms repeatedly. My wife shrieked “AAAaayiiiiiii..... what are you doing, you animal man.” he didnt stop to reply but kept smacking it at least 20 times. She was wriggling. “You stupid woman you think you can defile our temple and also not undergo the purifying ritual. Whether you like it or not you will fulfill the full puja. “
with that he stepped up behind her and told two men to lift her up and hold her. They put their arms under her belly and propped her up as she came up she knelt and the men held her like that. The headman now caressed her arse cheeks, “Dekho kya gori chikni hai, pura laal ho gaya do teen tapad padne se hi” (See how fair this woman is her ass is red with just a few smacks of the palm.) she seemed to guess what was to follow, “stop now. I am a married woman and I know the security officer commissioner in Mumbai. I will get you all put in jail.” I admired her brave words where she didn't stand a chance of getting out of the planned fuck at any cost.
“Dont worry woman. By the time we finish with you, you wont be able to complain anywhere.” he now took his massive organ in his hand and placed it at the entrance to her chooth and gave a big shout, “Jai HO” and rammed his cock in. Tanvi screamed like a pig with that onslaught, the men just laughed. “Chilla chinal. Chilla jitna chaho chilla. Yahan sunne wala koi nahin hai. Tera patidev bhi ab tak Kuku ki chooth ke andar apna lauda ghusa raha hoga. Aur tu idar hamare lauda khayegi.” I was shocked to hear his words. I finally understood. It was all a trap for us both. Kuku tempted me into sex and showed me the temple. The men had come there with the knowledge that we were there.
But there was no time now to question Kuku about her role in the act. In front the action was heating up. Several of the men were openly stroking their cocks. A young boy about 18 couldn't take it no more, he stepped up to Tanvi and taking her long thick hair in his hand, pulled her head up and shoved his cock into her mouth, cutting off her screaming in half suddenly. Now she onlywhimpered as the headman's huge cock ploughed a deep furrow into her steaming hot chooth.
Here I was besides myself with lust. I quickly caught Kuku and got behind her. She also had been busy while watching the scene as when I caught her, she took her hands from beneath her skirt. I threw up her skirt and she seemed to know just what was needed. She bent down at the waist in standing position itself widening her legs. I felt between her legs. Her hairy chooth was wet with her cunt juice, she was all ready. I freed my paining throbbing member quickly and gave it into her steaming hot chooth.
Her soft moan as my lauda rammed into her chooth was lost in the general noisy scene. Both of us were now facing the scene and fucking. Watching my wife being fucked by the headman's huge lund was a big turn on for me. My normal 6 inch lund seemed to be 9 inches long and atleast 5 inches wide. I felt so big. I rammed into Kuku's chooth while seeing my wife's tight chooth being rammed wide open. Soon I was near to my cum. I shot my load into Kuku's waiting chooth and pulled myself out. But the headman was still going on. From the way Tanvi's body was moving I knew she was near her own climax.

As I watched she climaxed with a big wail. The headman pumped her some more then he thrust into her fully and filled her womb with his seed. Soon as he pulled out some other man shoved in his dick into her by now leaking chooth without even a moments delay. The boy in her mouth had shot his load and replaced by a old man.
So it continued for some time. Then suddenly her scream filled the air. A young buck was mounted on her. The old woman who had been close and watching the fun, came and peered at the boy and Tanvi's union carefully. “Ha ha ha chokra pahli baar chod raha hai na. Saali iski chooth aur gaand itni geeli hai aur iska lauda tho makan se dhula hua hai, chodthe chodthe saala pichwade me ghus gaya.” she caclkled to the crowd. The crowd too laughed at that. “aare buddiya, kisi na kisi to iski seal thodna hi tha, chalo acha hua isne thod dala.”
I envied that boy. Here was I, her lawfully wedded husband who hadnt even seen her naked body and in front of me a young boy was fuckign her virgin arse. As I watched a old man got under Tanvi's body and lined up his erect cock and asked the guys for help. Two hefty guys just lifted up Tanvi and slammed her wet cunt onto the lying guy's waiting cock. She shrieked again afresh at this double assault. But her screaming was choked when some one else shoved his dick in her open mouth.
From that time it became a free for all. She had been struggling trying to beg even. But now after about two hours of non stop assault on all her holes she had quietened down and with all that cum filling up her mouth she was not even talking. I had a second round with Kuku as watching all this was making me terrible horny.
I think by now most guys had had a second fuck atleast with my wife Tanvi. Then someone brought out bottles of local dharu. They let Tanvi lie there exhausted and the men joked, farted, drank. Someone even forced some drink down Tanvi's throat. The old woman had joined in the drinking. Some guys who couldn't wait for my wife's busy holes to be free had fucked that old crone's mouth. Then after a hour or so they started again. This time the madness was missing. The guys too after two rounds of fucking kept the pace slow.
Tanvi was too far gone to protest now. And just knelt there receiving cocks in whichever hole fancied the guys. Finally when the first rays of the sun came up, Kuku roused me from the deep sleep that I had fallen into after my own four rounds of fucking her (I tried anal fuck for the first time with her that night) and we both scurried away quickly. Just before leaving I looked and saw the whole party of men and women sprawled down on the courtyard, lying in exhausted sleep. Tanvi fair body looked splotchy with all that dried cum and her legs lay wide open as she also slept. On the ground just under her chooth was a big wide pool of cum which had flowed out of her overflowing chooth and ass.

The scene again aroused me.  Seeing the ravaged and used body of my darling wife lying there naked and cum streaked had my cock throbbing once again.  I let go of Kuku’s hand and walked towards where everyone way lying, drunk and fast asleep.

Approaching my wife, I saw that her body was covered in red marks, obviously where the men had handled her roughly.  Her fair skin did not take much to show the bruises.

Her breathing deep and slow, indicating that she was in deep sleep.  Emboldened, and taking a quick glance around to ensure no one was awake, I knelt near Tanvi.  I observed her with hungry eyes, taking in all the details of her gang bang. My desire and arousal peaked instantly. I let my raging hard on out of my trousers and gently massaged it while looking at my wife’s fucked and banged body. 

Pretty soon, I had taken off my trousers and was kneeling at her head, bending down to put my cock in to her mouth.  I was wild with lust once again, and humped my cock till it penetrated her lips and teeth, and got into her cummy mouth.  I mouth fucked her in that awkward position for several minutes, enjoying the feel of her hot, wet mouth on my cock.  I was thrusting all my six inches in and out.  I guess she had taken many bigger ones repeatedly in her mouth over the course of the night, and was thus not gagging while I throat fucked her.

When I pulled my cock out of my wife’s mouth it was slick with her saliva, and traces of cum.

Hurriedly, I flipped her on her stomach and straddled her plump buttocks.  I rubbed the length of my cock up and down her butt crack, enjoying the feel of her of her soft asscheeks squeezing my slick cock.

In a daze, I fucked her sloppy pussy.  It was an amazing feeling to have my cock feel all the cum collected inside her cunt. It felt like I had dipped my cock into a hot bowl of thick oil. The only reason I held back from cumming into my dear wife’s used pussy hole was that I just had to use her newly fucked asshole. 

I withdrew reluctantly from chooth, and my lund came out with a gurgling pop.  All the cum inside had made an airtight seal around the shaft of my lund.

I spread the two globes of my wife’s ass apart with my thumbs, and looked at her anus.  The rosebud was an angry red in colour, no doubt in reaction to the abuse it had faced over the last several hours.

There were traces of cum trails trickling out of her now tightly closed butt hole.  I carefully let out a trail of spit from my mouth, aiming for her hole, preparing it to take yet another cock.  I pressed my cock head gently against the resistance of her anal sphincter, and felt it slowly begin to give way.  Her asshole was already slick with the cum of at least three four guys, and my cock slowly and surely sank into my wife’s bowels.  I watched in fascination as my cock sank deeper and deeper into my wife’s hitherto forbidden back door.

The feeling of her anus gripping my shaft was mind blowing!  Pretty soon, I started my in and out thrusts, and began to fuck my wife’s ass like a man possessed.

My cock erupted like I had not cum for several days.  I pumped in squirt after squirt of my cum, adding my load to those of her rapists. 

The thought going around in my head was that at last, she is my bitch, to do with and use as I want. 

My cock plopped out of her distended asshole, and I could see inside as it gaped open. I inserted two fingers, and they went in all the way quite easily.  I felt around inside my wife’s slick shit hole, before pulling my fingers out.  They were covered in cum…I could not resist the sudden urge to fee this to her.

I scrambled up on my knees towards her face, and gently squeezed her jaw so that her mouth opened.  I inserted both my cum covered fingers into her mouth, and rubbed her tongue, teeth and the insides of her cheeks, making sure I got all the cum from her asshole into her mouth.

Suddenly I felt another presence beside me.  I looked up nervously and saw that it was Kuku, grinning mischievously down at me.

I had forgotten all about her, but now realised that she had been watching me from the beginning, and started to feel embarrassed and ashamed.

She knelt down beside me, and whispered in my ear that it was okay, this is how a man must use his wife, and that I had no reason to feel bad or ashamed about it.

As I began to feel better and recover from my shock, she continued to whisper in my ear, telling me how I must now make my final symbolic claim to make my wife my bitch.

Hearing her words, I felt a shiver of excitement flow down my back.  Her vile suggestion seemed to perfectly fit the degenerate situation we all were in.

I slowly stood up above my still sleeping wife.  Taking my limp cock in my hands, I aimed it towards her, and allowed my bladder to release itself.

My thick, yellow piss hissed out of my cock, and I sprayed it over her stomach and pussy.  Kuku looked up at me approvingly, with a wicked smile on her face.

She reached for my cock and, holding it between her thumb and forefinger, directed the stream of my hot piss upwards, towards my wife’s fat breasts, she sprayed each nipple, and continued moving it upwards, till I was pissing on the beautiful, sleeping face of my wife.

Kuku ensured that I pissed all over my wife’s face, and then drenched her hair as well with my golden stream.

As my stream of piss trickled to an end, I watched my used wife lying in a pool of my piss, and the cum of all the men who had fucked her that night.

I barely noticed when Kuku took the tip of my cock into her mouth and sucked the last drops of piss into her mouth.

She got up and told me, “Saheb, ab aap ne iss ko apni kuttiya bana diya hai”.

Those words sometimes still reverberate through my head, so many years later.

Holding Kuku’s hand in mine, I turned around and headed home, knowing that the men would send my wife back once they all woke up.

I reached home and fell into bed totally exhausted.
end of story .

Let me know if you want to hear about what happened after Tanvi got home.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Yesss Continue The Story
Like Reply
NICE ONE
Like Reply
Keep it up bro, real fun will begin now...
Like Reply
Omg you are so bad. I would never do like that to my wife. Just with one or maybe 2 man I can allow her but not the full village to bang her omg
Like Reply