Fantasy Never Enter in Son’s Bedroom
Never Enter in Son’s Bedroom

(An Original work of Fantasy)

I am Nirma Joshi, age 38 years. I was married at the age of 21 years to Jitendra Joshi and gave birth to a cute son, the next year of marriage. My husband was a civil engineer and died 5 year back in an accident in the UAE, for we were settled for last so many years.

My son Rahul is now 18 years. He is mixture of both of us. He is fair and lovely like me and took the height, built and way of walking and talking like his daddy.

My son Rahul was just ** years, when his father passed away, leaving us alone in Dubai. At that time I was also working as Sales Manager with a big IT Company. We were having no financial problems. After the death of my husband, we continued living in Dubai for next 2 years, until I got immigration for Australia and we then moved to Sydney on permanent basis.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Although I had many good, nice and attractive colleagues at my office, but I never thought of building any relations with any of them, which could lead to any sexual or whatever relations. My prime objective in life was now my one and only dearest son, Rahul. I wanted him to grow well, get best education and start his career the best possible way and finally get a most deserving life partner. That’s it.

But you never know what is ahead of you and what could happen the next moment. Well I was giving my son all the best things in life together with my love as the most loving mother for him, I forgot 2 big realities.

1. I am a young widow with all the sexual feelings alive deep inside me.
2. My son is growing up. When we moved to Sydney, he was 15 or 14 years old, and by his height and built, look much older than his age. I forgot that he is also building up sexual desires by the pass of each day, which is the demand of nature, and to which, he cannot hold it.

We were most loving mother and son for each other and at the same time were most intimate friends. I never heard from his lips that he is interested in any of his girl friend in the school. I did ask him many a times to invite any of his girl friend at home, but he avoided to my invitations.

Then one weekend night, everything changed all of sudden in our lives. Sometime, even if you do not want to get involved in certain things, but then, you have to, because you carried away with your own inner desire and lust. It was a Friday night in the beginning of fall. Me and Rahul returned back home late at night after attending a ceremonial dinner.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Some 2 hour later that night after we been to our bedrooms for a good night sleep, I waked up all of sudden and felt slight head ache. Thinking that it may grow by the pass of time and could keep me waking for rest of the night, if I will not take a pain killer. I look around for Tylenol Tab and then remember that it was taken by my son some couple of days before to his bedroom.

I tip-toed to his bed room. Open the door quietly so that I may not disturb him in his sleep. When I get inside my son’s bedroom and reached near his bed, I was shocked to see in the light of his bed side lamp.

My son was sleeping. Totally sound sleep you may say. However, his blanket was removed to one side. He was just in his briefs and out of the brief I was seeing his full length cock, completely hard and stiff like an iron rod with his pinkish color cockhead pointing towards his tummy. I could not believe to my popped out eyes what I was watching. It was unbelievable for me that a boy of 14 years or so will have such a lovely and full length cock like a fully matured male of 30 years or so.

His cock was moving backward and forward with each breath. I was astonished to think of what my son is dreaming of right now; which has made his that much stiff. Droplets of his precum juices were oozing from the tip of his cock and flowing backward on his cockhead until it is reaching to touch his pubic area.

Rahul was totally hairless at his pubic area; which made his cock more and more sexually attractive for watching and teasing. I thought why on the earth any of my son’s girl friends at the school has never seen this masterpiece of a manhood.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
My own sexual desires now started building up deep inside my pussy, in my brain and in my heart and I started flowing with it like a storm.

After my husband Jitendra, this was the second cock in my life on which I am straightly poking my eyes and which made my pussy lips to pulsate.

By the pass of each second, I was carrying away with my lust for this very cock of my own son. One part of my brain was strongly signaling me to run away from this room .. run …. run away Nirma … don’t stand any more by your son’s bed … run out of this room … now …! While the other part of my brain has joined equivocally with the demand of my pussy, my boobs and my heart to stay right there and take full advantage of what I am watching at.

Spread straight on the bed was my own son, own blood and own flesh. I gave him birth from my own womb. He came out of my pussy 14 year back and today I am lusting for my own son’s erect penis and desiring to take his full length into my pussy.

Finally lust for my own kid came over the relation we had. I could not hold myself to move forward. Seeing my own son’s fully erect cock, I forgot my head-ache.

Standing by my son’s bed, his cock was now only at the distance of my eyesight and in fully view.

“Oh God! What shall I do … ?” I said to myself. Inside my lingerie, my pulsating pussy has now started dripping sticky liquid and I felt it on my both thighs. I thought for a while that what will happen if I touch my son’s erect penis. What will happen if I take it in my fist? What may happen if I take that hard cock of my son in my mouth and suck on it? And what will happen, if I just get on the bed and squat him over his hard and pointing to the ceiling penis and take it in my gaping pussy?
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
For doing any of this acts could have been disastrous for both of us, I thought. What impression my son will take of me? That his lusty mother is so hot for sex that she does not even want to spare her own son!
I asked so many questions to myself in my mind and thought of all the consequences; which could shake our relations as mother and son, if I enter into this episode straightaway like this. Then I decided how to give a beginning to our new sexual relations as a woman and man.

I took the bold step. I softly shook the shoulder of my son Rahul to wake him up. I tried coup of times, but he was in deep sleep, like youngsters used to be. At last while shaking his shoulder, I also called him bit loudly, “Honey wake up dear …. Wake up honey ..”

And finally I succeeded to wake him up. “What mom …..?” and then immediately he noticed his erect cock waving in the air. He tried to hide it under the blanket. I gave him a smile.

“Don’t worry son … It’s O.K. for your age boys. No need to feel shy from mummy.”

He was still embarrassed and collecting the words to apologize, but instead I helped him by saying –

“Honey, I came to your room to take the head-ache pills, but I couldn’t found it anywhere. Do you know where it is?”

He looked right and left drawers of his bed and then pulled it out under his pillows.

“Mom, I’m sorry that you caught me in this state”

“It’s O.K. beta, you are growing up now. I am proud of you that my son is so handsome, outside and inside”. I deliberately put my force on the word “inside”.

“Oh mummy! You are so nice and loving”. Rahul said that to me and took my right hand into the palm of his both hands and kissed on the back of my hand.

It never happened before, not that sort of feeling, which instantly passed like electric shock from my head to tow, when my son took my hand today.

I sat on the side of his bed and hugged him. My breath was mixing with my son’s breath, and I kissed him in assurance of confidence. I then murmured in my son’s ear –
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
“You should be proud of your manhood, dear. It’s so lovely and beautiful. I wish if I can have a look again”. I don’t know where I found this courage to use these sorts of words to my son.

“I am yours mummy, and my everything is your mummy”, he said and kissed me on my cheek. “I know mummy, you are so alone after daddy passed away…” He wanted to say something more, as I have felt.

“Ye…s…s…., I am so alone most of the time, missing your daddy …; but you are my courage Rahul, my dear beta, my son …”

And with this I get up from my son’s bed. “O.K. honey, Good Night …. and sorry to disturb you and caught you in this state ..”

“Mummy, if you wish so, you can see my thing again.”

“It’s OK beta, I have seen it, and it’s so amazing to see my child’s hard and stiff manhood. I’ll see it some other day, if I caught you again in your sleep with your thing standing up high in the open air ..” and I gave my son a big smile and walked towards the exit door.

“Mom you are most welcome – any time”. My son said loudly on my back. I clearly felt his force on the words ‘any time’.

Leaving my son’s room empty handed was like a great physical and mental torture for me. After so many years, I got so hot and horny upon seeing my own son’s cock that I instantly wanted to get fucked … and fucked ….. and fucked …. with full force and power.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Part - 2

I came to my room and immediately removed all my clothes and get stark naked. I put on the light and stood before the dresser. I was naked in front of the life size mirror. I found every organ of my body and my skin tone, all are in tact and well-shaped. Nothing bad happened to my body. May be it was due to my regular visit to gym. My breasts were fully round shape. No sagging. The nipples were same like when I married to Jitendra. My stomach was in shape, though I gave birth to Rahul, 14 years back. My pussy lips were fresh like rose petals. I always keep my pussy well shaved, b’coz I read somewhere that daily shaving keeps the skin ageing away. I turned back to the mirror and saw my buttock. All the same shape as before. Fully round shape, like round shape watermelons, Hard to touch because of full meat on my ass.

“So Mrs. Nirma Joshi, you are as beautiful and charming as so many years before, when you were in Dubai”. I said to myself. I realized that I have lot of sexual attraction for the opposite sex. And my son, in reality, also belongs to opposite sex. All the psychologist of the world are centre minded that son is always more attracted to his mother. Many sons also masturbate while visualizing fucking their own mothers.

When I turned my face, I was shocked to see my son Rahul standing on the door; which I forgot to lock, when I entered in my bedroom. It was left wide open, since I was mentally occupied with sex craze.

I was stark naked right in front of my own son. I simply went dumb. I was feeling myself like a shameless mother or a whore.

“Oh mummy! I am really sorry … after you left my room, I was feeling thirty …. s..s..o I was just going to the kitchen for water … and I found you door open … Sorry mother to see you in this state…!”

I couldn’t speak anything, with the feeling of shame, with the feeling of my hunger for sex for the last couple of years and with the shameful feeling of urge to have sex with my own son, I simply started sobbing, while hiding my face in my palms. I walked to my bed and fell on it, hiding my face in the pillows.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
“Mummy … mom …. are you O.K. mom?” all of a sudden felt my son sitting beside me on my bed and his hand on my bare shoulder blade.

“What happened mom? Please tell me … There is nothing to feel shy now. You have seen my penis accidentally and I have also seen you naked innocently. Then so what mom? You are my mom and I am your son … we are best friends also ..” Rahul stopped for a while, and when found no motion in me, continued to pamper me: “I understand how you feel sexually after father’s death. I understand, it is psychological and natural. It is sometime very impossible to control your emotions. Look at me mom, a while ago you made me realize that I am growing and you complimented my manhood.”

Having said that, my son grabbed my shoulder and turned me towards his side. In doing so my right hand unknowingly fell on his lap and I shivered with another spasm of sex drive, when my hand felt his hard penis under my palm.

“Oh God, where we are heading ….? What is going on …? why I got this bloody head-ache that I have to run to my son’s bedroom at mid night and fall to prey of my hidden sexual desires after seeing my son’s hard cock” I said to myself.

“Mummy, you need release … release from your sexual tension … don’t feel shy. We two are alone and we must help each other in the time of need. Mom, I am willing to help you – now! So don’t stop me mummy .. It’s the best treatment I can give or otherwise by morning you will go out of brains and senses.”

With this my own son started kissing me on his mother’s forehead, cheeks and finally on my lips and at the same time his left hand cupped my right breast and started fondling the tit. It was like a dream that my own son was fondling the breast from where he was once nourished milk. He was kissing those lips, which his father used to kiss.

His kisses and fondling made me very much passionate and without caring any further for whatsoever relations we had, with any further caring that I am his real mother and he is my own real son, I inserted my hand in his shorts and took hold of his massive cock, which in my language is called LUND. The word LUND, CHOOT, CHODNA, MONY (SPERM / CUM) was favorite words of my deceased husband and he always loved to used these words which he fucked me. He also made me to learn by heart these filthy words to keep repeating these words during or fucking sessions.

So, the lust for my own son, has now turned me into a whore and now for the moment I forgot that I am his mother, because a mother never hold his son’s hard cock in her fist and pump it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
“Oh Rahul, I love you …. I love you so much … please give me relief darling boy.”

With this I removed his T-shirt and started pushing down his shorts. In a minute my son was as naked as his mother and he was now over my body. Taking me into his arms he was kissing me inch by inch.

“Honey, you look as if you are expert on this … have you …?”

“No mummy …. This is my first time with you … I’m still virgin …. But you know … the nature teaches you as you grow ..”

He was sucking my firm and round tits, turn by turn while holding it in his palms and milking my tits. I put one hand around his waist, holding him tight with my body and my other hand was inserted between our bodies and holding his cock. His pre-cum juices were oozing out of his cock-eye and wetting my palm.

“What you are doing to me .. Rahul .. ? You are so small in age son … but you are so big down there … your cock is so hard … so hot …. Much thicker than the boys of your age … and soooo big …”

“Mummy I am cooling you down .. Cool down Mom …”

“No honey, you are building heat in my body – in my pussy - you put my body on fire --- put your lund in my pussy – in my choot and fuck me hard.”
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
With this I pushed his cock head between my pussy lips. “Oh fuck me my son .. fuck your mother .. fuck me like I used to fucked by your father… Chod mujhay Rahul …. Chod apni maa ko … chod apni maa ki choot ko ..” I was getting pleasure now in expressing myself in my mother tongue. Rahul also know Urdu and can understand what filth I was saying.

“But Mom … you are my mother … we are going beyond now!”

I was now out of my control and senses. Sexual desire and lust has over powered my all other senses. I just wanted to get fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked with fullest of force. I reached to that stage where name and relations doesn’t anything to me, and where do not care for committing a sin. I was getting rowdy, and especially when I felt my son’s cock head in between my cunt and I spread my legs for my son to enter into his mother with one single use, and at that crucial moment, he was reluctant – and reminding me of the blood relations we had.

“Fuck your mother … you dirty mother fucker … make me your whore from today … Just fuck me madar chod … chod meri choot ko …. Oh God !!! Oh God …. Please Rahul fuck me … or my pussy will burst … plllleeeease .!!!! Chod apni maa ko … please chod de apni ki choot ko …!”

“Mom, I haven’t fucked anyone before – I don’t know how to….!?
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
“OK, then just hold my both legs on your shoulders, take my boobs in your hands and thrust your lund with full force into my choot and then keep your cock pumping in and out, in and out, in my pussy. That’s how you will fuck me, mother fucker … But now for the heaven’s sake fuck me …. FUCK ME madar chod..” The last words came out of my mouth at very high pitch. Thanks that our apartment was totally sound proof, other wise any problem could have been created.

“Mom where the hell you learned all these street words in Urdu?” My son asked me.

“Your daddy taught me son .. he always wanted me to be expressive during fucking. He enjoyed saying all filths and wanted me also to return in the same way, so I got habitual of it …But now fuck me … or I’ll die by the heat in my cunt.”

END
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Good story bro. keep it up Smile
Like Reply
Nice story. Continue the remaining part.
Like Reply
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Like Reply
EXECELLENT UPDATE AND PL CONTINUE THIS STORY...........
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply