Adultery The Path you Choose
The Path you Choose

COLLECTED FROM XOSSIP

Alaram sound from phone was on, this made me wake up and with sleepy eyes dismissed the alaram and try to get up from the bed, Rajesh hand was around my shoulder and i was completed nude inside the blanket.
As i have get ready to my office i have slowly moved his hand away and got from the bed.

Tried to gather my clothes could able to find my Jeans, T-shirst and Bra, panty could have been under bedsheet, so dint want to search in bed beacuse if Rajesh wakes-up then he will not leave me without fucking one more round.

Slowly went to washroom and looked in mirror, Hairs was disleavished and my pussy was full of dried cum, boobs had few nail marks they turned red and turned back to look my ass which had few marks & turned red with mauling and spanking on my fair skin. I was fucked to the core and this was my best and lenghty fucking which i had till today, it started night 11pm till 3am night.

Got out from the shower with towel on my body and came to the bedroom where Rajesh was sleeping. It was 6:45am and left with 15min to catch my office cab, so i have to search my panty and get dressed. I went on to the bed and started searching the panty slowly, i could not able to find the side i have slept and tied to search Rajesh side by slowly lifting the blanket, but it was struck to left side of Rajesh and pulling made him wake-up.

Straight away he looked at me and said hey Neha you smelling good and tried to hold me in his arms. I have warned him to not do anything and running late to catch office cab and collected my panty by pulling the blanket, this made me to get even close to Rajesh.

With panty in hand tried to get up from bed but Rajesh hold me around navel and started kissing me. I tried to loosen but he was heavy and strong..with no sucess started pleading him please Rajesh iam getting late to office only 10min left. He said but on one condition he can leave me and i have asked WHAT with bit serious note.

He said i need to suck his dick. I said please Rajesh you know i dont like sucking and tried to please him to agree with Lip lock kiss but he was so adamant with no option left and 10min left for office cab..I have completly taken the blanket off and like mw he was also sleeping nude..
slowly turned towards his dick and started to grip the dick in my hand and was about to kneel on my knees and get that into my mouth..he said to hold on and asked NOW WHAT..

He said to get down the bed and so that he will be sitting on the edge of the bed and want me to suck the dick by kneeling infront of him..without arguing much i got down the bed and while getting down he pulled the towel and there i became nude with holding just panty in my hand..
without a anger look i kneeldown and started sucking the limp cock..with in 10seconds it started getting hard
in my mouth and while i was sucking he placed legs on either side of my ass chheks and started rubbing them...with 2min of sucking he was breathig heavily and hold my head then discharged the cum in my mouth and partly on my face..

With full of anger i shouted at him and yelled like i will never suck again..he got up from the bed and lifted me in his arms and Said HAPPY FIRST MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY TO YOU...and this my gift to the most Geroeous lady i have seen ever...And convey my Anniversary Wishes to you HUSBAND!!!!

There iam in his arms without a cloth piece completly nude with my office colleague(who is complete contrast to me Black, shorter, bald and tummy) and Who is Not my Husband ...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I just got down from hia arms and said control you words with anger...He said sorry and helped me to get ready ..and he said we can both go in car to office and why you have to take office cab... I replied like i will not take any chances and what if any one gets to know and said bye to Rajesh by opening the door..He came to the door and caught my boobs from back and kissed me on neck and tried to insert hand inside jeans from front..i tried to take away his hand but he was very strong...he whispered just i will touch..i dint said anyting and he slowly inserted and touched my pussy with one finger and i started getting wet down ..started rubbing hard and inserted one finger in pussy..Just then heard a call on my mobile it should be office cab and got his hand out saying bye to Rajesh..He Said BIG THANKS FOR THE NIGHT....

All this happened beacuse me and my huband had a fight and not talking to each other from past 1 month and i have moved out from house to my friends Apartment which is just opposite to Rajesh flat.... 

My self Neha 26 years fair with 5.6 height and great structure..working for a Big MNC as HR in Banglore.

Got into the cab and closed my eyes..after 45min heard someone calling my name and it was driver...gotdown from cab and staright away went to washroom and washed my face and applied touch-up....then went to my desk checked my mails for 15min and laid down on my desk as i was feeling very sleepy and tierd from last night encounter aslo body pains....

After 15min someone patted my shoulder...i was very angry thought Rajesh might have done that...with irritating face i turned back...it was Swetha my best friend and from HR deparment....currently iam staying with Swetha after i came out from my husband..Her flat is just opposite to Rajesh flat in same floor....

Soon after seeing her changed my face from anger to happy face...asked her for accompanying breakfast...we went to cafeteria and ordered breakfast...as i know Swetha would be very eager and will ask many questions about yesterday night..so carefully occupied one corner seat in cafeteria....she started pullying my legs stating i think someone here lookslike not slept complete night and had full fun....she staight away looked at her and said please Swetha dont say that iam feeling very odd and guilty dont say that....

Swetha said dear Neha sorry for that...i know the situation you are in now...whatever you have done is nothing wrong and dont be guilt of it..you are darling with good heart and great looks any one would die to be with you...no wonder your husband is fool ..how can he miss you for more than a month...

Anyway Happy Anniversary ...sorry i should not have said that in the current situation you are in....how can he be soo stupid and miss you on the big occasion...Swetha please dont take that topic and you know as per your suggestion i just kept my ego aside and messaged him yesterday to meet today ...but he dint responded to the message...Please leave it....

Ok darling now just forget everything and dont feel guilty about yesterday night...i know this was important for you to get promotion and new position to move another city with the current situation you are in...you have done nothing wrong..stating that we started to get back to work....

Yes whatever Swetha said is correct i got fucked by Rajesh for my carrer growth and to move of city with good position...Though never in my dreams i want to do this that with a very ugly looking guy like Rajesh...but he was very powerful guy in seniour Management....this decision was not taken overnight i had to to think a lot to move with that decision based on my personal situation...and i was thinking on how i have landed in this situation a very fair, good looking, great structure, Highly educated and good family girl fell into this...just then i heard some one calling my name...

It was karthik from my team...Neha seniour Manager is calling you to his cabin...i got up and went to his cabin...He said very good news Neha your promotion and new position in Chennai is confirmed though officially it would take time..but wanted to share this with you...as a managemnt i can assure you this is the list confirmed...i said thanks without looking at his face as i know how i have achieved this by sleeping with a guy...

Then he Said with an evil grin thank you for the Yesterday Night i had a my day in my life..can never forget this day....Yes iam in RAJESH CABIN...He is seniour HR manager ....without looking at him asked can i leave....he said as promised i have done the things which i have discussed with you...and you have to be on your words....come to my flat at same time as yesterday night 11pm...i just noded my head and came out....

Rest of the day was not that eventful....by 3pm i said swetha that i will be leaving to Flat as iam not feeling well ...she said dont worry everything will be fine....i booked a cab and reached flat (swethas's flat)...

Closed the door and tears started rolling my eyes remembering the same day last year...went to bed and just slept on the bed..after 45min something disturbed me and got up from the sleep...Got up from the bed and removed top and jeans to take shower....went to bathroom taken off panty and bra....had shower and came with towel wrapped...moved near dressing table and removed my towel..there i started watching my nude body ...which had full nail marks and turned reddish with yesterday 4hours fucking ........my pussy was full sore from the fucking....

Not sure after 1 min slowly my pussy started getting wet from the though like i was fully used by someone who is not my husband..

Yes it was the deal which Rajesh was trying on me to get into his Bed ...never would have agreed to it..but had to agree as per the situations.....AND THE DEAL WAS
Like Reply
Rajesh knows like my personal life and the problems that iam havingfrom past 4-5months and specially last 1month which iam out of house...i know he had an eye on me for that matter many in office.... specially past 1 month there was so much stress on on me...and i want to move out of the city for peaceful life....

He sensed this and one fine day 2 weeks back i was working late as i had to complete some presentation work for a meeting...Swetha said she will wait for me..but i have asked to carry on as it is 8 and it may take 1 more hour...asked her to start so that she can atleast cook something...she said fine and left.....i was working for 30more minutes and still it looked like it may take 1 more hour..i just wanted to go home and work but i just decided against it i would be lazy doing it at home....i just got up from my seat and strecthed my body from continous sitting ..everyone from my block left and the seats are empty... slowly walked to washroom ...complete bay and way to washroom was empty...used washroom and clean my face and applied some touchup....went to pantry and got coffee...started to my seat and worked for another 45min and was almost about to complete the work.....Just then remembered to book the company cab as the time was 9:15pm...Headed to transport/security desk and informed like i need an office cab ..and they alloted me in 10pm slot....came back to seat and finished the rest of the work by 9:30pm...

Went to pantry and got one more coffee as i have time to kill....started walking around the bay by sipping coffee...it was a busy day in office and thanks to the work which made me to foget the problems i was goining through my personal life atleast for the day...on professional front i was hoping to get promotion this time and also want to apply for transfer but if i dont get promotion this time then transfer would be tough as there was no position for my role in Chennai currently...i want to move chennai beacuse i dont want any disturbances or memories from anyone and completly want to move to a city where no one knows me....with these thought i have almost reached the other side extreme of the bay from my seat....everyday while i walk on the same floor many eyes would watch and imagine many things and now iam walking on the same floor with no one watching....sometimes you think strange boring things like this one...

Started back to my seat and passed few cubicles and just then i heard some one calling my name....turned back to check...it was Rajesh my pervert boss....with same lusty looks he came near me and said how come my darling working so late 9:40pm.....he is like that always tries to flirt...just said nothing had some pending work to finish it off...

I have asked him how come he is late...he said they were discussing about promotions list and few other things and he dont want to take that call from home looking directly at my boobs....i was wearing tshirt and jeans.....Seeing the chance all alone he said he want to discuss something with me...i said go on...for that he said lets go to some conference room...

I replied as no one is here and what is the problem in discussing here and in next 15min i have a cab.....he insisted to use conference room...i said fine and then followed him andoccupied a conference room...He directly looked into my face and said Neha i dont want to waste time and here is the thing...i know your personal situation and where you currently staying as well....i just want to be staright farward as per our previous discussion you wanted promotion and transfer to Chennai...i was looking at the list and you are good to qualify for it...i was very happy to hear this from Rajesh knowing he is pervert.....He paused while saying that and said BUT.....i just stood in silence in anticipation of what he would be telling.....

He continued saying eveything is in my under and to put it staright farward i like you very much..i was thinking in my mind like he liked my work....but i was WRONG...he started saying i want to spend some personal time from the day i have seen you 2years back before your marriage...but you were very tough to get...now the point is clear...i want you and in return you will get what you want saying this he came close to me and directly staring my body top to bottom...i was shocked and thought of slapping him..infact i would have done that if i dint had family problems...oh ok he could have never asked this if everything was right..all these thoughts were running inside me....And how dare he ugly, short, bald and old guy can directly ask a women who is very beautiful, fair, taller and well educated..oh no these are the qualifications every man desires to get the women.....

He asked Neha are you getting my point looking into my eyes...without looking at him i just nodded ..but inside i want to slap and scold him...

Here is the DEAL.... i need you to spend 5nights with me and in return you will get promotion and good position in Chennai...i know it should not be a problem as you came out from your husband and it should be easy for you as no one knows about it...nothing to loose as your pervert husband doesnt desrve beauty like you..how can he been soo fool...i was just looking down....

if i were your husband i would never leave sexy hot wife like you....not sure thought he was talking openly about sex but this sentence made me happy......

He came close to me and kept hand on my right shoulder and said is this ok for you......i dint said anything and stood silent....takent silence as non reluctancs he went back side of me stood there and leaned towards me by placing both hands on shoulder and started talking near my ear in low voice....i want you on my bed and waiting to have you soo long....its your decision tomorrow is the finalization of nominations i said....please tell me yes or no..

I was never in a situation like this i wanted to move out of the City and problems...Closed my eyes took deep breath and Said YES IAM FINE.....

There was no end for Rajesh happiness...He hugged tightlh from back and said thank you NEHAAAA....just closed my eyes tears started flowing my eye's...he said one more condition...now i felt damn what else he want...i said go on....i want the first day of the 5 days on your Marriage anniversary .....i know anyway you both are not living together I dont think you should have problem he said.....i just want to get this over as soon as possible.....with heavy breathing i said OK...

He overjoyed and hugged again tightly from back....now his dick was hard a d rubbing on my ass....he let his both hand slipped from shoulder and cupped my both boobs....i wanted to turn and slap but couldnt able to do it as anyway he going to play and enjoy my body more that this ..so what is the point in stoping him now i thought ....

he started pressing boobs very hard and rubbing his dick on my ass and i i can hear his excitement and and heavy breatthing....he then turned me facing me..i just closed my eyes....He hugged md direcly from front and crushed my body into his ...he was shorter that me.....he started to get his lips near my lips and started sucking my lips and asked to open my mouth.....i just left with no option and to ease him as its important for me tomorrow he is going to finalize nominations....opened my mouth by slightly bending...he started to suck my lips and inserted his tounge in my mouth and started playing with it..he pushed lot of saliva into my mouth and aslo started pressing my ass over jeans....

Not sure beacuse of no physical touch from my husband i started to get wet down there thought not liking the situation iam i .....he started getting very horny and sucking deep inside my mouth and took one hand slowly inserted inside my jeans and panty..it was very tight but he managed....and started to cup my bare Ass in one hand ...kissing passionatly.......Just then my Phone started ringing...i thought thank you to the caller...got sperated from Rajesh and attendex the call...

It was from cab driver and the time waz 10:05pm....i just said i wil be there in 2min...RJesh i need to go please cab is waiting ..saying this arranged my Tshirt which was pulled bit up and my hairs and the cleaned the sweat....He caught my hand and asked to stay for 10min.and said he will drop you...

I said please Rajesh try to understand my situation and dont want to give any chance to my life anymore..he understood and dint said anything...i said bye and started getting out from conference room...He stop me just 1min and said he will book 5nights in ahotel....i said big no as i dont want to take chances...then he said he cannot take me to his home as he is with family....i just stood with no interest in the topic and askex to figure out some safe place.....and turnd towards door saying Bye...he came rushing and hold me from back and cupped my Boobs and inserted one hand inside my jeans and tried to touched my pussy...all this happenex in few seconds...with angry face i said RAJESH PLEASE LEAVE ME CAB IS WAITING....

He said please allow me to touch one time your pussy ...said only 10seconds..loosened my jeans button...he then i serted hand and directly touch my pusyy...i was getting turned on...it was wel all down there...Rajesh with winning face said Neha darling you are wet down means you liking my actions....saying this he started directly rubbing my pussy and he tried to insert one finger...with full strength i moved him and adjusted myself and ran out of conference room by saying Bye and buttoned my jeans....He came out wiith dissapointed face... but said Thank you dear....

Got into the cab and closed my eyes and thought myself what i have done and how did i allowed him........

Next update ..how Rajesh landed into a Flat opposite to Swetha's for spending with me and how thing moved on.....

I got down the cab around 10:45pm...got into the lift and pressed 5th floor...i reached the flat and took my key as Swetha and myself carry seperate keys...opened the door, Swetha was in her room...by door sound she came out to living room and sat on sofa...she said i have prepared your favourate dish go and get fresh ....i went to my room closed the door and took off my tshirt and jeans....opened wardrobe and pulled my shorts n tshirt....took of bra and also panty ...panty is full wet from the act in office....went to washroom and got fresh..wore tshirt n short...usually i dont wear inners in night..

Came out to living room ...Swetha was watching TV...i got the dinner in my plate and finished it off by watching tv....but my mind was not steady...manythings were running in my mind....about my married life, my parents and relatives pressure, moving out of the city and currently spending 5 nights with Rajesh.... Swetha observed my silence and deep thinking and asked everything right Neha?

I just stood silent...there is no point hiding anything with Swetha as iam staying with her and she is one who stood during my bad times and offered to be with her....she is my best friend and supportive in every situation....

I said Swetha i need to talk to you one important thing...listining to this she switched off the tv.....I started saying Rajesh came to me in office and asked for a discussion related to promotion and Chennai....He put a Deal and if i sleep with him he will do the favours to me...Swetha just shocked and said PERVERT BASTERD... How can he do this after knowing you situation....

Then she asked on what i replied ....i said you know the situation iam currently in and want to move out of the city...changing mobile number also wont help much by staying in same city.. as you know before one week how i used to get pressured from relatives, parents , friends about my marriage life ..over the phone and the PG i satyed before moving here.. after changing my phone and not letting about my where abouts from last one week iam able to feel better...

So i said YES to him...
Like Reply
Swetha was shocked but understandably said i know there is not much option but when and where you are goining to meet ....i replied he want to book a hotel for 5 nights...Swetha with schocking expression 5 Nights??? ....fucking bastered taking advantage of the situation....

Swetha he also put one more condition he want the first day of the 5 nights on my Marriage Anniversary...she looked at me and came near to me.. holded my hand said darling you are doing nothing wrong..the fool who married you is not bothered currently about you so there is no reason for you to be guilt....just get those 5nights done without thinking much so that you can have atleast some peaceful life....

I just got some relief from Swetha's words....

I said its not safe to go to the Hotel and asked him to find other safe place...

.She said why will that idiot will think of your safety... he would be more interested in getting you bed and enjoy....ok i have an idea the opposite flat is my friends only they moved to US for 2years and they asked my help to rent the house as they packed there stuff into one bedroom in their 3 bedroom flat..so far many came but all are bachelors....i will talk to her and ask for renting 1month stating my far relative would be in and would be needing the flat....saying this she took her mobile and went to balcony to talk to her friend ....

I was feeling happy inside though the situation should not make me happy..but this is the best in worst...as i would getting fucked by him in a known and safe place atleast ...

Swetha came back and said with happy face...i could able to convince my friend but though she dint accepted first as it is just for a month and single guy...had to made her accept that he will pay double rent and rest i will take care..

I just went to her and Hugged ..tears started flowing from eyes...she patted my back and asked to call and inform Rajesh...i took my mobile and dailed him...

Phone got connected and heard Rajesh voice...i said Hello....he replied who is this...just then remembered i have not shared my new number with anyone...

Rajesh this is Neha...hey Neha is this your new number..i just said yes...he said great darling so you are missing me already huuh!...

Rajesh i want to talk about the place for the 5 nights...he said go on..Actually there is a flat opposite to Swetha's flat which should be available for 1month rent and i should be fine with this but you need to pay double rent....

He said playfully..so you have found the place where you want to get fucked by me for 5 nights ..thats great and i should be fine with it...

I could not take that word but controlled my self and given faint smile....he said he want to see the flat once irrespective he should be ok renting that and he will be travelling to chennai early morning and would back tomorrow night and come to have a look at it...i just said fine and kept the phone...

Turned towards swetha and said thank you ...Rajesh is fine and want to have a look at the flat...Swetha said why he have to check the flat and he should be lucky to have you... in his dreams also he can never get a divine beauty like you...

She came near me and in playfull mode said he would be fucking you anyway you liking it or not ..so just enjoy and have some fun ..but i know its hard and that too with the black old guy and winked her eye...this eased the pressure on me and said playfully yes i will enjoy and hit her with pillow....

We dispersed to our rooms...and laid down on the bed ...20min gone but was not getting sleep.....the last word from swetha and the encounter with Rajesh made me wet down near my pussy...i just removed my short and started fingering my pussy..yes iam doing this almost after 2 months ....i started imagining Rajesh and started fingering...the thoght of Black ugly guy and a man other than my husband touched most private part of the body excited me and started getting juices flowing from my pussy...started fingering faster with the thought that he would using my fair body with back dick made me get my orgams and started really cumming heavily....

Without cleaning the mess down..i just drifted into sleep without thinking much as i was feeling very relaxed.....

Next day at office was busy with work and I just forgot the rest of the world and my situation thanks to the work, it was 1:30 PM.. Swetha called came to my seat and asked for lunch. We went out to near by Restaurant and occupied the seat as we dint cook today morning.

Swetha: Did Rajesh called you back on Renting the Apartment and when he is going to come and check, I need to transfer the amount to my friend so that she would not commit to anyone for that month.

Me: He said he is fine with it but he dint called me, wait let me call him and check..
I dialled his number but he dint lift the call.

Swetha: That's fine he may be busy as he is in Chennai office and might be in meetings...Hope he sets everything right for you there, Promotion and new position there.

Me: Lets see we have any way 2 weeks to time for his proposal and before that we should have the Promotions and roles announced...Then if something goes wrong I can always pull out of it.. Just then my Phone rang and it was Rajesh

Swetha: Go take the call and i can wait here

I just excused Swetha and lift the call..

Rajesh: Hi darling whats up and sorry i was in a meeting...you know its always special to listen your sweet voice and i cant wait to make love to you and feel those sweet lips and body..

Me: Just controlled myself to say anything on his comments and asked Rajesh just want to check with you on when you are coming to see the Apartment..and one more thing Swetha have to pay for it from today...

Rajesh: I will come directly to your flat by 11:30PM from the airport...

Me: Fine please just call me before 15min you arrive here..

Rajesh: Sure..cant wait to see the place where i will fuck you to the core for 5 nights and enjoy your body by owning and playing to my full wish...

Me: Again i controlled myself to not say anything...one has ever talked to me so cheap about me.. i was always considered as a Hot girl in my office and many would die to just talk to me and make friendship with me.. Many guys tried to propose and flirt with me but they never had guts to convey the same..but today the situation is different and some random bald and old guys is just taking on me with sexual words..

BYE and cut the phone

Me: Went back to the seat.. and just said he will come today night to see the Apartment

Swetha: Fine lets close this then today.

We has lunch and got back to office...The day went very busy and at 8:00PM packed my stuff and went to swetha’s seat...she was also done … we took cab and headed to the flat..

We had prepared dinner and has it.. then sat watching tv..Swetha said she is feeling sleepy and asked me to wake her up when Rajesh would be in..saying this departed to her room…

As it was busy day by watching TV I just closed my eyes and not sure when I drifted to sleep on the sofa with sudden intercom of the flat ringing have got up… checked the time It was 12:15AM and attended the call and who can be this night calling to the Flat intercom…

Me: Hello who is this...

Otherside: Madam this is from security office, we have some Guest name Rajesh and he is here and please let me know can we send him..

Me: Yes please let him and tell him B-Block 705

Security: Yes mam sure.

I just got up and washed my face with water to get out from the 2 hours’ sleep and knocked Swetha’s room door... looks like she is deep sleep and I enter her room switched on the light and tried to wake her up.. She seems very sleepy and said please Neha you show him the flat and the keys are in the bed side drawer..
I just took the keys and switched off the light and closed the door of her room…just then I heard a door bell ring… My heart beat started fast and that could be Rajesh and was thinking of something which I have to do before Rajesh arrival but again the door rang..

With natural reflection I went to answer the door and opened 10% of the door by holding the handle.. there Rajesh was standing with flowers in his hand. 
Just then it triggered me the thing which I forgot is I was wearing Short which ends mid thighs and T-shirt (Without any inners- Means no Bra and panty, usually I don’t wear at night).

Rajesh: Sorry dear..i have come unannounced, as my [hone battery was down and also my flight was late by 30minutes..may I come in and have some water??
Me: Sure and opened the door and welcomed him..

Rajesh: Wow with big open mouth started saying ..you look soo hot in the short and iam very lucky to see you in this way and thanks for wearing for me and he started staring my thighs and tight body hugging night wear..

Me: Gave water to him and said you came unannounced otherwise I would have dressed properly..

Rajesh: So it was good thing to have my phone battery down so that I got a chance to see you loke this… anyway I would see you in any way I want for the 5 nights with clothes without clothes and fuck you and use your body…

Me: To cut the topic I said can we see the flat, it is just opposite to this flat..

Rajesh: Sure ..

Me: Took the keys of my flat and the opposite flat(706) and walked out of my flat.

Rajesh was following me by checking my Ass and fair thighs..

Rajesh: Where is Swetha I don’t see her??

Me: She is sleeping as she is feeling tired.

Rajesh: So again lucky to spend some time alone with you with grinning smile.
I JUST opened the 706 flat and entered ..Rajesh followed me and closed the door…I just shown him the place which was furnished one and also said him about the double price and renting counts from today…

Rajesh: Fine dear and I will give the check before I leave..

Me: Ok, but how will you manage for the 5 nights as you have family here..

Rajesh: Hahhaha don’t worry Neha…I just said I have short trip to Chennai for a week. .Its done already …saying this he came near him and hugged me from back tightly and started rubbing his hands on my Navel roughly...then he gently started kissing near my neck area…

Me: Oh okay and started thinking 2 weeks from now and I would used in this house like a slut by him in every corner of the house..not sure his actions and my thinking made me to get wet down and started feeling horny…

Rajesh pulled me to his front and took me to the sofa and made me to sit on his Lap and started kissing me … I was reluctant and was not participant and said Swetha would come anytime in searching of me(It was already 12:45AM) and we need to go saying this started to get up…

But Rajesh pulled me and said just 5min….I just want to kiss you please and just dint say anything and ast back on this Lap…

He started to again press my Boobs over T-Shirts…He was shocked and felt Happy at same time…so no BRA dear thank you very much…saying this he started pressing his Lips on my Lips and this time I opened my Lips and then he started with smooch and inserted his tongue in my mouth and started exploring by touched my tongue with his and other side he started pressing my boobs roughly.
I was getting turned on though iam with a guy who is other than Husband and who is old, Bald and short than me and he can never get beauty like me in his dreams…but here he is using me like anything…

My Pussy started getting wet and made a patch on the short front side…
Rajesh started piping loads of saliva into my mouth and he was literally mouth fucking me with his tongue and I could feel some bad breath… But could not complain I was feeling horny at the same time…

Kissing went on for 10min and so much of saliva exchanged which was evident it started flowing from my mouth and reached my neck and soaked my t-shirt collar…
He stopped kissing and we both got our breathing back…and he asked me to sleep on floor facing my tummy down. I just said Rajesh we had enough please it is already 1:00AM and swetha can come checking anytime..

He again started pleading for just 2min…without saying I slept on the floor with my tummy down(I could slept on bed in one of the bedroom but that will make thighs worse)…
There was some sound of just looked back.. Rajesh opened his pant and underwear and got of it…I said NOOOOO…
He said calmly don’t worry babe I don’t want to fuck you as I persevered it for the 5 days .. Just I want to feel you…I was shocked to see his Dick which is of full size with pre-cum. it was of 6inches black and very thick…and full of public hairs(Not sure he it dint shave for more than 6months)…
Starting this he sat on either side of my legs and asked to lift my tummy bit up…I just did without knowing what is going to come…with swift motion he pulled my short down and it came till my knees .. and for the first time someone is other than my Husband is seeing me my naked back..There my fair round Ass was on display for him….

I just said Nooooo Please in a HIGH Tone and he was also shocked at my tone..and I started to pulled it back..He said anyway I will be going to play with-it soon and what is the point in hiding and please just play with it for 2min and we can call it for the day…Started requesting so pleasingly and I dint say anything..

Taking this as Approval he pulled the short completely out through my legs and pulled my T-Shirt up and there I want complete Nude back with my Ass to be played by him…

He started rubbing his face on my Ass cheeks and I was feeling very Horney with the amount of pleasure I want getting from past 30min..and I was getting pleasured after 2 months and after all we are Humans and I too have feeling irrespective of who is playing with my body…

He started liking my Ass cheeks with his Tongued and then rolled to my Thighs and started licking and sucking there for another 10minutes… Slowly he gathered himself and placed his dick between my Ass cheeks and asked him to lift bit up. And slept on me by inserting hands inside my T-shirt and started rubbing my Both Boobs directly inside Shirt…

This was too much for me and I started moaning and enjoying at the same time…He was doing the same for another 10min..He then pulled out one hand from Right boob and slowly it travelled to my pussy and he started to explore my pussy…he said Wow lit full Wet..and clean shaved….

I want damn cared on what he is doing as I want getting fully turned on and waiting to hit the Orgams…

He started to play with his dick between my Ass crack and rubbing it to and fro and other side he was rubbing my Left Boobs and his Right hand was playing with my Pussy…

I was feeling very very Horny and my pussy was leaking Juices like anything…He then entered his finger inside and started to finger fuck me and I was moaning like anything Aaahhhhhhh Rajesh please use me aaahhhhhh rub faster aaaaaaahhhh…do it faster aaahhh.. and I was about to get Orgams…

We heard Doorbell ringing………………and it was 1:30AM
My phone started ringing which was on Sofa and just literally got up and took my short and wear it within no time…It was Swetha calling on my mobile…
Asked Rajesh to get ready fast….He wore his pant ..but he was very hard and anyone can guess what we were doing here.. Asked him to do something to hide this..he was clue less and again my phone started ringing…

Swetha yes coming and started to walk to door and asked him to be backside of me..so that I can make 1 min and by then his Hardon can subside…
He just did the same…Opened the door and came out 

Swetha: Sorry dear I was slept and don’t even know like you came to my room and asked for keys..you know right when I will be sleepy I will forget everything…
Me: I was like happy, yes Swetha when sleepy she don’t even know what is happening around…now she don’t remember at what time Rakesh came and I took Keys from her room…

Swetha: I just got up for water and the remembered like Rajesh is going to come…but its too late and what you guys doing from that long…

Me: Said actually he came just 15min back only as he his flight was late..and to cover up I said like I came to your room at 12:15AM as I was wanted to take keys from you incase you were sleeping…

Swetha: Fine then, Rajesh I hope Neha said the details about the flat I think..

Rajesh: Yes Swetha, Thank you for finding the flat(With Winning smile on his face)

Swetha: Be feel luck to get a Girl like Swetha and please remember the promises done to her.. She is just doing because of her personal situation and try to not play with her life…….Bye Rajesh ..Swetha its late please get in(Sensing he may not leave for some time)….

Rajesh: Sure, Bye Swetha and Neha

Me: Not sure I was not in this world …. from the please I received from last 45min…Just said Bye to Rajesh and we entered to our flat…

I went to my Room and next second closed the door and I was on Bed Nude fingering my self and in next 5min hit my ORGAMS and slept like that only………..

Next 2 weeks were very busy and went very fast, Nothing much happened except in between couple of time Rajesh just played with Boobs with clothes on.. As he was busy and also everyone in the team for those 2 weeks had very less chance to play with me…

Then came the BIG day it was Sunday Night 10:30PM..Rajesh called me and said he will be in 30min and asked me to wear Saree and be ready in the rent flat 706..He also said for next 5 days he would be staying in this house as he informed his family stating that he would be going out of station for work…without thinking much just followed his instructions and got ready and came to the hall..

Swetha: Wow you are looking stunning dear in this red saree, with playfully Rajesh would have his lifetime enjoyment today…

Me: With nervous face I said stop it Swetha will kill you ..

Swetha: Hey darling just be practical you are not doing anything wrong and just enjoy the time…

Me: Not sure Swetha iam doing correct thing or not.

Swetha: See dear the one who married you is not bothered from past one month after your big fight, like he should be responsible about you and he is owner of your body but not bothered at this time…So Just enjoy have fun and get your things done..

Me: Just smiled to her….In my mind ya whatever Swetha was saying is correct..
Took Keys of 706 and said bye to Swetha.

Opened the flat keys and entered into the hall and locked the door…Straight away went to bedroom and looked at the things in the room…reached near Dressing table and looked at myself ..couldn’t stop myself admiring my fair skin, beautiful face and structure….In College/Office many guys tried to get close and to flirt with me…many proposals, comments and prank calls….Now iam just giving myself easily to a Old/Bald guy….. with those thoughts again started thinking like in next few hours I would be without clothes in the same room and would be used by a Man other than Husband like a slut and at his mercy….

Just then Door bell rang…My Heart started to beat very fast and I Know it is RAJESH

Controlling my self looked at the time I was 11:00PM and again door bell rang …went to the door and opened it..

But it was Swetha..

Swetha: Hey dear you forgot to get these with your Jeans and Tshirt and your Hand bag, as you said you will directly go to office by getting ready morning from 706 flat itself..so just got these for you…

Me: Ya I said to Swetha like after the Night I will get ready and leave directly to office from here…not sure because I may feel guilty to face anyone or some feeling inside me made to take this decision…

Said Thanks and closed the door…Went to Bedroom and placed them on the Bed…

Again the Door bell rang..This time I was cool and opened the door.. AND IT WAS RAJESH

Rajesh: WOW gorgeous you are looking very hot in the saree..

Saying this he came near me hugged tightly and started pressing my Ass cheeks over the saree…after 1min with his tongue and with so much saliva started rubbing on my lips.. He made my lips completely wet with his tongue and saliva….for next 2minutes same thing was continued pressing my Ass Cheeks and rubbing my Lips with his tongue…

By applying pressure he started separating my lips and entered his tongue in to my mouth and exploring my tongue with his tongue and inside my mouth….He started pumping some much of saliva from his mouth to my mouth and most of it started dripping from mouth to chin…

He was smelling very bad ..Cigarette and bad smell from his mouth.. but at the same time I could not complain as he is pleasure me with his mouth and making me wet down near my pussy with just art of kissing which I have never felt with my Husband or my previous boyfriends…

This continued for next 5minutes and he pulled from it and saying It was Heaven Neha.. Your Horizontal lips itself gives me taste of Heaven then What can your Verticals would give me 100% more than the Heaven with Satisfied and winning expression on his face…

He followed to the Bed room and asked me to get the trolley Luggage bag. Just followed his instructions…As soon as he entered the room he became Nude and sat on the bed…

He asked me to remove the saree and set up the Clothes from the bad in Wardrobe… Without out thinking removed the saree and with Petticoat/Blouse started setting up his clothes in wardrobe…

He could not able to control the site of me bending with the blouse/Petticoat and arranging the clothes..He came from back and tightly hugged and started pressing my bare navel by pushing the Petticoat to Just few centimetres above my Pussy..

I was getting very turned On as I was being touched by Man after 2months except last few encounters with Rajesh….My Pussy getting wetter and wetter…

He went to the bed and sat with the support of the bed and asked me to get Completely naked and sit on his Lap…Next moment my Blouse, Bra, Petticoat are on the bed and iam sitting on his Lap..

He placed my Ass on his Lap and my Back on his chest and Started pressing both boobs with full force….I started Moaning to his actions and he was getting very horny and pressing my boobs very very hard…Teras started rolling from my eyes with pleasure and pain..and asked him to be slow..but he was not in a mood to listen…

Slowly he took one hand out from Boobs and started to rub my Pussy which was Already wet….With one hand pressing Hard on Boobs and other he inserted inside pussy slowly…This made me mad with leasure and my Pussy was leaking like anything…

Just then I heard him saying me Get up…with closed eyes and from pleasure was bit shocked to his sudden actions..I got up from his lap and got dpown the bed…He was checking something on bed…and asked about his mobile…I just gave him which was on the side table…

He checked the time and Siad with Hurried tone NEHA come fast and get on to the bed and sleep stomach facing up..without any questions I did what he said…

He got on to either side of my Legs and with Missionary position with His Dick on top of my pussy..he gave his mobile and asked to Check the TIME and say…

I took the Phone and was looking at the time …Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh Rajesh inserted his Dick inside me with out CONDOM and penetrating slowly deep into my Pussy which was already wet……….i was like aaaaaaaaaaaah Slooowwwwwwwww…No Condoooommmm..ahhhhhhhhhhhh.pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee noooooooooooooooooooooo..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Rajesh: Say the time
Me: Timeeeeeee..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..isssssssssss..mmmmmmmmmmmmm…be slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….12AM..ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
(Time is 12:00AM)

Rajesh: Yes yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..was waiting for this from long timeeee….Take this Bitch aaaaaahhhhh…..

HAPPY FIRST MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY and This is My GIFT ….My balck Dick in your fair Pussy tearing your red Pussy lips without condom deep inside …Say to your Husband iam the first to wish your anniversary and give you the Gift..with Winning smile on his face
Like Reply
I was helpless and given up as I was anyway prepared for the humiliation and I know I would be used like a cheap slut by Rajesh.

With his Dick inside my pussy, he started to get completely inside me and the pain was getting subsided slowly, as iam getting fucked after 2.5months, he started fucking me, slowly at first, and then faster until we had a rhythm going, his placed his lips near me and started to kiss me.. slowly I started to respond and opened my Lips…. Sensing the chance he started to insert his tongue inside my mouth and started to explore inside my mouth with his tongue by pumping huge saliva inside me….

I just forgot where i was and with whom from the pleasure I was getting and We were fucking with the rhythm and same time smooching like a teenagers….this went for 10min….He broke the kiss and made some gap between our self (He was on top of me) and cupped both my boobs and came down again and started to smooch me..i opened my lips and started to smooch back…. 

My pussy was leaking Juices with his dick inside and with his slow stokes….Was feeling hot and pleasured with direct contact as he was not wearing condom (This is just 3rd instance I getting fucked without wearing condoms as we were on Family planning)
He started to increase the fucking pace with faster strokes, now my both Boobs are getting mauled like a cheap wore and my pussy getting fucked without condom and my mouth is getting filled with is Saliva and smooches… 
I was just watching and we were sweating like pigs.. sweat from his face and body started to fell on my face and body….his sweat and my sweat started to get mix with his body and my body rubbing…. 
With Fucking, Smooching, Boobs Mauling with sweat from past 15min….My body started to getting tensed up, and had hit orgasm. I was amazed I had orgasm with this Ugly guy….I could feel my vaginal muscles grip my cock, I knew he wouldn't last much longer…

He started increasing the fucking pace and i could feel his hands pressing very hard on my boobs and could sense he is going to come in any moment… I was helpless as I could not say anything as my lips were locked by his lips..i was pushing him but its was too late…He started to cum inside my pussy…

He slowly started to get his breathe back and got up from me…I could see soo much cum was dripping from my pussy…I started to shout at him with angry face…but he started laughing at my situation…in a bed fully naked, fucked and used by him…

Slowly started to get to the reality….i was feeling guilty ..got up from the bed and went to washroom naked…Closed the door and watched my self in mirror…my hairs were all over my face, body was full of sweat, boobs had nails marks and turned red and pussy was dripping with Rajesh cum…sat on commode and started to wash..Tears started rolling my face….

Washed my self and came out of washroom naked…Rajesh was lying on the bed naked…

I started to gather my sari, blouse, Petticoat…Rajesh came down and lifted me and thrown me on bed…he again came on top of me and started to kiss me…

I just stopped him and said I have done what you said and let sleep…

He said hello Neha darling I own you for 5 nights, which means I can use you as per my convenience. So stop your bullshit and get ready for the next fucking…saying this he made me in doggy style and started to fuck me..i was amazed by his power as he got hard-on in 5min…after 10minutes in that position he started to fuck me in missionary position…30min later he cummed inside again. This time I was so weak and slept without washing(It was 2:30 Night)..

Something made me to wake up and found Rajesh dick inside my pussy and the time was midnight 3:30 …he started to fuck me another round till 4:30 morning…

This followed my morning blow job(Story started here please refer the first update) and after that started to dress up for office and got into the cab to office……
Like Reply
Back to the Current Day, Please refer end of the First Update…

/***************************************************
Closed the door and tears started rolling my eyes remembering the same day last year...went to bed and just slept on the bed..after 45min something disturbed me and got up from the sleep...Got up from the bed and removed top and jeans to take shower....went to bathroom taken off panty and bra....had shower and came with towel wrapped...moved near dressing table and removed my towel..there i started watching my nude body ...which had full nail marks and turned reddish with yesterday 4hours fucking ........my pussy was full sore from the fucking....

Not sure after 1 min slowly my pussy started getting wet from the though like i was fully used by someone who is not my husband..

************************************************************/

Checked the time it was 6:00PM evening, after 5hours I would be again in Bed nude with Rajesh……….

Checked the time it was 6:00PM evening, after 5hours I would be again in Bed nude with Rajesh……

I was watching my self in mirror standing Nude in front of the mirror, I was used by Rajesh like a whore, he fucked me mercilessly yesterday night, my body has full of nail marks and most of body, my pussy and ass cheeks became red.

If I would have been with my husband he would have noticed it and would have been in big trouble, but not sure I was not feeling guilty for my husband as he is the one responsible for this situation.

I was infact having a kind of feeling like unknowingly I have taken revenge on my husband by giving his fair, sexy, tall, beautiful, Highly educated wife most secret treasures to some random UGLY guy whom I never used to even care for the last 3 years, had not only got a chance to touch but too see me Nude, then fuck to the core, use me like a slut, got the privilege to cum inside the pussy without protection and to cum inside my mouth, on my face, lips.

As i said earlier I had a huge following from college time till current and I used to feel like a Queen, many guys tried to get my attention, From college days till office current date except few lucky guys no one even got a chance to be my friends. Few of them were very serious I love and few to get between my legs and few to flirt with me, I have received many proposals but turned down them except few(I will tell about them later).

But currently this random UGLY guy Rajesh got to enjoy me completely like no one had till now enjoyed my beauty and he is going to use further more.

With these imaginations my pussy started to get wet and started to rub my pussy by looking my nude body with all marks on my body in mirror, started to get arousal seeing my self in that state feeling my feminising which was completely utilised, with one hand cupped my boobs and other hand started to rub on my pussy though it was still paining, I was imaging the yesterday's fucking and started to insert finger and it was full sloppy and wet with mixed of my juices and his cum inside my pussy, I started to scoop out his cum from my pussy and he has cummed 3 times night.

Not sure what got into my mind took out the finger which had his cum mixed with my juices and without any thinking my mouth opened and I was sucking my finger which had his cum on it, closed my eyes and was imagining like sucking his cock....

Just then I heard a door bell...I just came to reality and suddenly guilt started to hit me....I know swetha had come from office as it was 6:30 PM...I Quickly wore my short 1 piece frock which barely covers my upper thighs without any inners.

Rushed to the door and opened door fully, I was sweating heavily with the hot thoughts and on top of it rushing to open the door, it was actually courier guy and he was awestruck expression on his face seeing a hot girl in just night wear with 80% of thighs exposed. I just ignored his looks anyway he had seen me and there is no point to get dressed and come again so I took the box and signed on the paper and he was staring no infact banging me with his eyes by looking from top to bottom.

While handing over the signed paper I looked at him he was not looking at my thighs but looking at my boobs, I said idiot and turned to close the door, he said madam one second, I just turned toward him and said WHAT and he said my pen with lusty face, I just gave it to him and he gave a mischievous smile and said thanks by directly staring at my Boobs....I again said Idiot and shut the door...

I was thinking how dare he can stare at my boobs directly, but thought not his fault its my figure and dress that made him behave that way poor guy...but again I got another question she should have enjoyed my fair thigh which were on display rather he was staring at my covered boobs I thought...

Oh My God!! just poped of out of mouth, iam really fool, idiot(Scolding my self by looking at the reflection of the my self in hall mirror) and now I got to know why the guy is staring at my boobs....in a hurry I forgot to tie the buttons of my 1 piece frock and with full of sweat my most of the cleavage was seen and with no inners and full sweat my nipples were completely visible from the thin white fabric piece.

Again started to feel my self guilt, just then my phone started to ring...

I answered the call and it was Rajesh...

Rajesh: Hello Neha listen urgent, I will be there in the flat in next 5min, just go to that flat and be ready with out single piece of cloth.....and open the flat Nude when I ring bell....

Me: But you said you would come by 11:00PM

Rajesh: Neha just listen what iam saying and I will tell you after coming, just be ready I would be reaching in 5min.

Me: ok fine and put the call.

I quickly took the opposite flat key and rushed to the flat and remove the 1 piece by thinking is he gone mad and next minute I was standing NUDE in the hall way....

I took towel and wiped the wetness between my thighs as I don't want Rajesh to think I was hornier....sat on the sofa which was facing to the Hall door...

Rajesh had another key so when he would come he can open with his key but why he want to open the door by me and that too Nude...may be his fantasy...

I heard a door bell..............I went near the door and looked from the hole but no was visible and I called his name but he may not able to hear...this time I was cautious and open the door and looked out by hiding body behind the door...

It was Rajesh and I was relieved..opened the door for him and I started to walk to sofa by swaying my most liked body part by men... my round fair Ass....

Rajesh could not control and he came behind me and spanked my fair ass cheeks ....it was very rough and ass cheeks were paining...he loosened his trouser with inner and bent me on dining table and started to insert his dick inside my pussy from back side by cupping my Ass cheeks.....

Aaaaaaaaaahhh slow Rajesh please do it slowly its paining....please don't play with my ass cheeks they are paining and don't spank.....

He was in no mood he started to insert his dick with full force and started to fuck me and it was pining a lot as there was no lubrication...I was like screaming with paining and Calling Rajesh name to stop him....

Aaaahh Rajesh pleaseeeeeee paining do it slowwww we have time...pleaseeeeeeeee

but he was adamant and started to increase the pace with full strokes and at the same time he was spanking my Ass, pinching and cupping them and henadling very rough...slowly I started to get wet and he got a rhythm with the lubrication and he moved his hands from ass and started to cup my both boobs...

We got into rhythm now he was thrusting his cock deep inside my pussy walls and I was supporting him by tightening my virginal lips and loosening them when he was taking cock out to again thrust in...

He was enjoying and calling me slut nehaaaaaaaa fuckingggg you...usinggg youuuu aaaahhhhhhhhhhh..take it aaaaaaaaahh deeepppp my slut...

I was moaning with pleasure aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh and supporting him in the fucking by moving my ass and pussy in sync with him fucking...

My Pussy was leaking with juices and it was full of wet and he was touching my pussy walls deep which were never touched by anyone and that too without condom....

He was mauling and pinching my booth boobs and I was not caring the pain from the pleasure that I was getting from the fucking....

This continued for 10min and still he was going with great speed....

He increased the speed and we booth were seating like anything and I said my legs are paining please change the position...

With out taking the dick out he made me stand and took me to the nearby 3 seater sofa...

He sat on the sofa and made me sit on this lap facing opposite him with dick inside by spreading my legs either side of his thighs....

This was a very intimate position any guy can get from a beauty like me as my sexy parts are fully utilized in this position...

My Ass was facing him and his dick inside me ...He placed his hand on my booth ass cheeks and started to lift them up and down and there by fucking in and out in my pussy....

I was like screaming in pleasure as his his dick was touching most intimate parts of my pussy in that position and I was helping my self by lifting and getting fucked by him in that position ...

we got into rhythm and this fucking continued for another 15min...I could not hold anymore and started to reach ORGASM ...aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.......yeesssssssssss.....Faaast....AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh and started to cum....

I just could not take anymore just sat on his lap by stretching my back on his stomach....

Rajesh was like he common iam not done yet...and started to lift me...

I said please 5min as it was 30min continues fucking..he said okay..He was enjoying the feeling married young fair sext beautiful young lady sitting on his Lap Nude with dick indie her pussy...he was smiling his luck...

Me: Rajesh what is that urgent you asked to get in 5min in flat and when I asked you said like you will tell me after you come.

Rajesh: Hmmmmmmm shall I say and what will be for me..

Me: What is remaining to give you have had me completely...

Rajesh: ok, it would be a good news to you....he started to cup both my boobs

Me: That you already said New position and transfer to Chennai.

Rajesh: Pinching my nipples....no its not that..

Me: Aaaaaaah don't pinch please...they are paining...

Rajesh: Taken his hands from boobs and truned me to his side with out taking dick out with my legs either side of his legs by making me sit on his lap facing him....

If I tell that and you should give me whatever I will ask you to do...

Me: What is there left to do ..by looking into his eyes directly...

Rajesh: Cupped both my Ass cheeks and slowly lifted them and started to fuck me in slow rhythm.....

Tell me you will do it, then only I will say ...

Me: Aaahhhh slow its paining ....
No you tell me..

Rajesh: Started to incresse the thrust to and fro by lifting me up and down...making my boobs to rub on his chest and licking my lips with tounge....

You will be very happy and if you agree now I will be very kind..

Me: Pleasse slow slow pussy is full of sore....saying this i was trying to get free from his tight and hard rubbing of my boobs on his chest ..but he was very strong and both the boobs are drenched with his seat and he made look like they are his second skin....

Me: Tell me first then only i may think...if it its really happy new for me...

Rajesh: He opened my mouth and inserted his tongue inside my mouth and started to pump as much saliva as he can and started to rub his tongue on my tongue inside my mouth and every teeth of myn with his dirty stinking tongue...at the same time rubbing my boobs on this chest....cupping my ass cheeks and fucking me very brutally with hard strokes by lifting me up and down....

He then slowly moved one figure and started to rub between pussy and ass hole while doing the above...This was too much fro me to handle and i was nearing another ORGASM ...then moved near ass hole and started to rub on it....

That was too much for me and pushed his tongue from my mouth and with loud screaming/moaning i started to cum....

You bitch enjoying the fuck....hhahahahha...

Say yes and it would be over...

Me: Okay i would do but on one condition, you should not ask again to make me do that...

Rajesh: Now with my pussy juices and his fucking his things and part of sofa got get and its been 1 hour still he is fucking me.. great stamina i thought myself....

With slow strokes, he started saying great...Listen

This is the last fuck and you would be free after that and i would be vacting this flat...

Me: I was full of Happy....and cant contain it my self and i never imagined basterd like rajesh when gets chance will never leave but he is okay now to leave me in 2 days out of 5 contacted days.

I said i will do tell me now but why?

Rajesh: With pinching on my Ass cheeks, see the happiness ...started to fuck me again and this time i was happy to lift my ass and to get his dick inside my pussy fully fuck...

Ok i got a call from home at 3:00PM today stating my wife's mother got expired and i need to be back..so as iam pretending to be in Chennai i cannot go staright away so completed my work and signed your Transfer/New position papers and then came to fuck you one last time.....technically i would be now in flight and should reach in another 60minutes....

Me: Oh sorry to hear that...moving my Ass with his rhythm of fucking..

Rajesh: You cant say this .. while we are in this position...

Me: both of us laughed looking at each other...

Rajesh: You need to lick my Ass Hole for 15minutes and then suck my cock and swallow the cum

Me: Chiiii no way...still fucking him in a rhythm...

Rajesh: So here is the deal, if i want i can have you later for the favour i have done....but iam on my words..so if you do this then it will be over between me and you...otherwise i can do anything i wish...

Me: In dilemma and thought i way so much got into so much mess and if i close my eyes for 15min then i would be free and it over...

Closed my eyes and SAID YES i will do it...

Rajesh: Not sure what got inside him and he was very happy and made me lie on the floor facing my stomach on the floor and then he started to fuck me with rapid strokes by back by putting his complete weight on my back, ass and cupping boobs from behind...

The thought of me licking ass hole and his brutal fucking made me to cum one more time...

He started to increase the phase and finally with loud scream he cummed insdie my pussy.............

Rajesh: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah thank you Neha .....and he got up from me and he went to his bag to get some water

Me:I lied in that position and trying to catch my breath....my pussy was oozing his sperms out and made the floor wet...

It was a Sight for him me displaying my Ass nude sleeping facing down...he was instant hard by watching me in that position....

Rajesh: He came near and near me and lifted one leg and started to rub his leg on my Ass cheeks ...he di the rubbing on both Ass cheeks for 2 minutes and then made a gap between by both legs and started to insert his toe finger inside my pussy...

Not sure what got me inside and I got up and pulled him to the floor and started to kiss him roughly and started to fuck him in Cow girl position ...may be his rough and labour treatment made me to this....next 15minutes we fucked and I got my oramsm and le cummed inside my pussy...

He took my 1 piece and cleaned his dick and the mess on the floor.

Without wasting any time in next 5seconds I was lying between his legs and he was sleeping facing down....I was so much tensed ,,closed my eyes and opened my tougue and placed on his Ass hole...I felt like vomiting but as there is no other go....started to lick his ass hole and he was checking the time and not counting the time if I take my tounge out............

I just started to lick and it was pungent smell and sweat, salty and continued ..not sure again started to feel guilty and tears started rolling my eyes as I was licking some random guys ass hole without wearing any clothes.....

He got up and sat on sofa with his legs on air and asked me to come near the sofa and lick and I followed his instructions and started to lick...in between he took one hand and forced my head on to his ass hole in that process my tongue was inserted into his asshole and for next 3minutes i was literally tongue fucking his Ass hole with his force on my head....

Finally I have done with my licking of ass...........he got up and made me kneel down and with ass liking for 15min his dick became hard again...there was no talking and I opened my moutha nd for next 5min I was suking and atleast he started to cum inside my mouth which I gladly accepted...

He filled his cum half inside and sprayed his half of the cum on my face, Boobs and on my hair....

Rajesh: NEHA now you are free and thank you I could have never got a beauty like you in my life to enjoy though how much I spend...

You used to show so much attitude in office and because of your beauty you have many time not even cared to talk to me or for that matter many in office used too just die to talk to you and many used to imagine you over your jeans and master baste in office...

NOW I can proudly say that I have fuked you and enjoyed to the core...

The reason I made you to LICK my Ass hole is to win the complete Feminine inside you and nothing is left that I could not have enjoyed you....AND I have won over you...

Saying this he got dressed, took his travel bag and signed the check and said this is the rent and give it to Swetha...time was 10:00PM

And took 1lakh cash bundle and thrown on my face saying keep it for the enjoyment and for you sweet pussy....

He opened the door and left the flat....

I was sitting on the floor with his cum inside my mouth which has inside in ass hole few minutes back...pussy was filled with full of sperms/cum....body was full of marks, ass and boobs had full of nail marks and thighs were paining....
Like Reply
FULL DEJECTED FULLY USED FEELING FULL GUILTY HAIRS HAD CUM STAINS.....

I got up and cleaned the mess with my 1 piece dress and wore it, the dress was full of cum stains and somehow I stood up and opened the door of that flat as I don't want to stay in that flat....came to my flat door and rang the bell(in hurry I for got to take my keys of the flat)...

Swetha opened the door, she was shocked to see me in that state ...she dint say anything...

I straight away went to my room ..locked the door...removed the 1 piece frock and got on the bed......started to cry.. could not able to control my tears.....Cried out my heart full....Swetha came and knocked the door..i dint opened the door and said iam doing fine please don't disturb me...she again requested ....I said I want to sleep for sometime....she said okay and left to come after 1 hour...

I just couldn't control my tears, i was continuously crying and crying....... and i was not sure when i drifted to sleep.............

I was in Deep sleep and heard my phone ringing and door knock sound...

I got up and wore the same frock and opened my bedroom door.

Swetha: Hey stupid from how long iam banging your door you know.

Me: Ya I got tired and slept and looked at the watch and the time was 12:30 in the night...saying this switch on the light.

Swetha:Seeing me this time very close... Om my god!! that rascal is really animal, how can he treat a beautiful girl so badly, look at you your hairs are sticky, face is full red, body is full of marks and red....he is such a basterd...

Me: Its okay its over now...

Swetha: What over he would be using like this for 3 more days ...and by the way how come he left you soo early today?

Me: Dear iam currently happy though I was used like a slut because its over and he is not going to bother anymore as he had to close the matter because of some personal family matter...his wife Mother expired so he had to leave....

Swetha: Okay good for you...and iam happy..

Me: Iam was thinking inside..what good he used me like anything and he degraded my ego, my feminism, my beauty, my body by fucking me to his full and made me to lick his ass hole...there was nothing left by him to win over me...all the days I used to show attititude, ignoring like every beautiful girl shows..now its gone ....

Swetha: What are you thinking ...Hello

Me: Just nothing dear..okay he has left a rent cheque and 1 lakh rupees for using me and it in that other flat...

Swetha: Started how can he give 1lac, what is he upto?

Okay get fresh I have prepared dinner for you and I dint want to disturb you, so I let you sleep for 2hours, now the time is 12:45 night. come in 5min.

Me: I freshed and came back to dining in 5mins.

Swetha: Okay, so in next 5days you would be travelling to Chennai...so good you are free from that basterd, forget everything what happened here and start a new life..

Me: Yes dear hoping so.

Swetha: Common, be happy and lets party atleast you got what you wanted Promotion with new position and transfer....

Me: At the cost of without any expression.

Swetha: Enjoyment with Winked smiley.

Me: Put a angry face.

Swetha: Sorry baba I was trying to make to get into Jolly mood.

Me: That's fine and finally smile escaped from my lips.

Swetha: So its been 2-3 weeks you have changed your mobile number and you have not called your parents, do you want to let them know like you would be travelling to Chennai...

Me: No swetha, i don't want to let anyone know about my where abouts, as you know they would come and start to convince me to go back to my Husband and will not allow me to go to Chennai...

Swetha: Then how long you would not tell them..

Me: See you know like from last 1.5months iam staying with you and that idiot(My Husband) is not even cared about me, who once was behind me for 3 years to get my love accepted, after marriage within a year had changed a lot....and you after i moved to you apartment i changed 2 numbers and everytime i called my parents to update they would continuously call me and try to convince me....Its that idiot had to say sorry to me and take me back to home...until then i will not reveal my number...

Swetha: Then how would yout husband will contact you...

Me: Don't worry, i thought of carrying this Banglore SIm to Chennai and after reaching there i would call my parents with this SIM and talk to them without sharing my whereabouts..and as will be using this SIM only to call them as anyway i would get New SIM over there and i will share the new number with you, please don't share the number with anyone......and anyway they would tell me if my Husband feels sorry and want me back...

Swetha: Okay dear, I want to see you Happy...Go and Sleep now..Forget everything and start a new life...

Me: Thanks for your Support dear...really you are my true friend...

I went to my Bedroom and closed the door...fell on the bed ...instantly drifted to sleep...

Next 4 days were good at office as Rajesh was not in office and i was slowly gaining my confidence and was feeling good...My promotion and transfer was announced and everyone congrargualted me ....

From few of my friends i heard like few guys are dissapointed in office to see me leaving as they would not get to see me and my beauty,,,

On Friday last day in Banglore office everything was set-up, completed the formalities and went to team Lunch...Tickets were booked for Saturday morning....Most of them were staring at me in office and people who never dared to talk to me aslo came and wished me by extending shake hand to me...

I was enjoying all the attension and once again my confidenece was growing after the incident with Rajesh on that day....i had many bokays, gifts and Greeting letters from office collegues only few i know of out the guys who gifted..

Finnally i said bye to everyone and reached the flat...

Swetha help me in packing and was all set and went to bedroom to sleep...

Got up morning and got ready...Swetha came to me and said Darling MISS YOU and be sure, don't think much, start a new life, don't trust anyone and let me know if you need any help as i have many friends over there...

I Hugged her and tears started from my eyes..Thanks darling for your support....Sure will be in touch with you....

I asked Swetha to not come to airport and give me send off from here only...She agrred by seeing me getting Emotional...

I said bye to her and got into the cab...

After 2 hours i was in Flight and was flying to my next destination Chennai...with lot of questions, unknown fear and opportunities.....

Got settled in flight and I got window seat...I was leaving the city which I had many dreams to live...Many emotions were running in my mind....Made my mind to just stop thinking everything and concentrate on my happiness though it is very tough...Finally flight was taking off...My mind started thinking how happy I used to be before marriage and the old days....about the situations which made me move from the city...

I was married to Ravi a year back...I had so much following from my Plus 2 college days.. I used to get highlighted in any of the girls groups which I have been...Precisely because of my fair, beautiful, tall and physic which I have been blessed from my family genes...

I was very much pampered by my parents and friends from my early days...I used to have very much attitude.... and may be guys used to like the Beauty and attitude combination for which I got many proposals from college till Office..

From many of those proposals I had few relationships...but nothing was serious type till I met Ravi(My Husband)...

I was very Strict girl till my Plus 2, but with Guys proposals and seeing my friends having boyfriends and with constants stares in college, Neighbourhood and on roads some kind of feelings started within me... till then I never masturbated.... 

All I learned about masturbation is from the Guy who lived in our house for rent Kartik..They occupied our ground floor rent 2 months bank..i never used to talk or care or notice anyone...I heard from my Mom like the guy was doing Engineering in near by college and for the first time I have seen him after 2 months...Their family became very close to my family.....

I still remember it was December 31st, everyone in the colony gathered and was about to celebrate together.... like I said I used to get stares from guys around my house and was the case.... and Karthik was no exception and fell for my beauty when he saw me first day when they landed in our house for rent, this I came to know later....

As the preparing for new year were taking place..i was never interested in those celebrations with the colony guys...i was alone at home as my parents were head for the colony society and they were busy in planning for the event....

We used to stay in First floor and I came down to see the preparations ..I went down the street to the community hall which was 200 meters away which was getting ready for celebrations which was 3hours still...

I meat my Mom, she was very busy in setting up for the event. We were wealthiest family in our colony so everyone know us.... Mon has seen me and came to me saying beta it will take time come after 1hour....I said okay as I was no way interested and started to return home...

I entered my home gate and the time was 9:00PM, so I thought of relaxing in my garden which have seating ...my house have big garden back of my house and it is a very private place as no one can see...I just sat there by plugging MP3 player....

Just then I have seen a guy passing me and that when I realised he could be Karthik...he came to park his 2 wheeler. He said hi and I smiled....he started talking to me and I was not interested to talk to him as I dint find him attractive dark, tall with pimples on his face...but as I cannot ignore I started to reply without much interest...he understood that and left me excusing and sat other side of garden ...

As the Garden is back of my house and it would be dark unless you switch ON the lights and I dint want to On lights because i want enjoy the night view listing songs in my MP3 player.....

I felt bad for the guy and called his name Karthik ... He came to me with happy face and asked how come he knows name...I said like don't act smart...and mtself Neha...

K: I know your name, who doesn't get know name of the beauty like you... with bright smile...

Me: I blushed...

K: Iam stumped for your beauty...I an a very big fan of you and I peep though my window to see you daily at least once...

Me: I was now started to feel like angel as he was the first guy who is talking so openly and in prate place to me....and now I was overloaded with his praises...

He was faltering me like anything and this is the first time I feeling very groud and happy about my beauty...

K: Thanks for talking to me...

Me: what do you like that much in me...

K: You are very much beautiful. Good height and fair

Me: That everyone says what is that special you liked about me...

K: I am very straight farward guy..please don't talk me wrong...

Me: ok np say

K: I like you boobs(Saying this he was directly staring at my boobs) and Ass, you have a very sexy structure...

Me: I was shocked and angry at the same time..i scolded him and started to elave the place...

K: Iam very sorry but I really like you...I want to enjoy your boobs baby...you are very sexy...

With angry and Red face said Idiot and left the place...Went to first floor and into my house...went to my room and switched on the light....

For some reason I was getting some hot feeling as this is the first time I was talking to a guy so close and bad words....

From my room if I peed I can see the garden as my Room window has Graden facing...

I opned window and looked down...Karthik was still in Garden and seeing me did a flying kiss..and asked me to come down...

So sure though he was not good looking guy as I said I had may proposals and he was no match with those guys...but still his bold looks and straight forwardness made some magic...

Without thinking I closed the window and next minure there was a Knock on my door...I opened the door....by seeing me to let him inside house he was very happy...He followed me to my Bedroom...

Now he even got more bolder ... he came near to me ..I was wearing long Skirt and T-shirt...

He was directly looking into my eyes and I was too...he tightly hugged my and brought his lips over myn...

Realty hit me and loosed him and pushed him...He came back again and tightly hugged....and started to put his lips on myn ....I tried to say to leave me...sensing this he inserted his tongue inside my mouth...i was trying to push him but he was very strong....this went on for 2 minutes and my resistance was gone....and started to enjoy the smooch....

I felt very hot as this was the first time...many reactions started to flow in my body...he was sucking my lips and tongue and we was very wild....he started to press my ass while kissing...

I was getting very horny and was rubbing my boobs on his chest and cooperating him with the kiss...time was 9:45PM....and I was not tensed as no one is in my house and I have 1 more hour....

After 5min he stopped kissing me and we were sweating like anything...and he started to press both boobs over t-shirt...he sat on bed and made me to sit on his lap facing him he tried to open my t-shirt but I said no...

He respected it and started to press my boobs over t-shirt by kissing my earlobes...after 5min he again started to take my t shirt off....but this time I dint say anything with his kissing effect on my earlobes....

I next minutes he unhooked my bra and was sitting on his lap with my top portion nude.....he was very happy to me my boobs and was mad and started to suck and press them.....

He play with them for 15min and I was feeling very horny and many fluids were running through my body and this is the first time I was sensing my pussy was getting wet with some liquid but was not sure....

He made me stand up and within no time he became Nude....and pulled my skirt and panty down....I was shocked seeing Nude dick for the first time in my life....it was very Hard and length

I was feeling very shy he came near me and made me lying on bed and got on top of me...he started to Kiss me and rubbing each other body...

I was not matured and that was first time and came to know how much I allowed him to enjoy me later....

He came don and started to insert finger inside my pussy ..I was like what you are doing he explained me like this is called Masturbation and asked you never did this..i said no..he said just close tour eyes and enjoy...

That way I was introduced to Masturbation and he was the First guy to teach me...

For next 20minutes he was licking my pussy and pressing my boobs and fingering my Pussy....

I was in heaven...I was moaning like anything...I was enjoying and I have given my body completely to him and was in his complete control....I was creaming and moaning AAAAAAAAAaahhhhh ...

I HIT MY first ORGAMS of my life and cummed fully...My pussy was leaking full of juices....

My Legs went weak and realisation hit me...I got up and asked him to leave ...

He said 2min ..now you enjoyed na let me enjoy ..I said ok do it fast....

He asked me to sleep straight and I did he came and started to rub his dick on my pussy...again I started to feel horny...

I was not matured at that time and he was actually trying to penetrate his dick inside my pussy and try to fuck me.....

He started to rub fast and with the lubrication his top of the cock swas inside my pussy and he was pusing to enter his dick inside my pussy...

I was in full pain he was forcing it...I asked him to stop it...but he was in no mood to listen just then Door bell rang....

I got up quickly and was in panic ...he too was in panic ...asked him to take his clothes and get into my attached bathroom and he did...

I quickly wore my skirt and tshirt without inners and went to open the door...

It was my Mom...beta I came to take the Crackers ...come fast its 10:45Pm...be there in 30min...I said okay with relief...

I looked door and went to my room and asked Kartick to leave the house...to my surprise he was still nude....

He came and asked to relive him and I said do it fast....I said not to enter the dick..he said okay

he made me nude again and asked me to sleep on my back..He put his dick between my ass cheeks and started to do to and fro between my Ass cheeks...
He inserted one hand and rubbing my pussy with his fingers 

Within 5min he started to cum on my asscheeks and at the same time I hit my Second ORGAMS of my life...

AUTHOR END THE STORY HERE

THE END 
Like Reply