COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA
Exclamation 
 This is the story of Anwesha Purohit, 23 year slut. 

Now for the readers, Anwesha is  cock sucking whore with 34D tits and 36 ass that gives guys around an instant boner and an urge to fuck the shit out of her pussy and ass and cum all over her gorgeous tits. She's 5'4 with a medium build, flesh in the right places. 

Part 1

This happened during the final year of my engineering degree, on our farewell night. I was a filthy slut in college, and by then everyone knew that I had spread my legs for many lucky guys, staff and professors, sucked cock and got banged a few times but they had no idea ho much of a cock loving whore I was. I wore a sexy saree on that night, my blouse was practically backless and showed ample cleavage, inside was a blue pushup bra and matching panties. I wore red lipstick that would make any guy wish they were sliding their cocks between them. I admit being a tease, I have always loved the attention of lust filled eyes devouring my body and always acted like a slut around them just to see their cocks make a tent. I knew they would fap thinking of banging me again and again.
On the farewell night I could see guys undressing me with their eyes, senior and junior alike. A few times my pallu fell when I bent purposely to show the guys my deep cleavage and make them wish their cocks were sliding between my tits. We were having a lot of fun, as the night progressed, the official function was over and just an informal gathering of students was left. Everyone were saying things and admitting stuff. I thought to myself what if I shared my stories and confirmed what they already thought of me. Guys came to me for a picture together and groped my waist and ass in the process. I didn't mind a little groping after all the times I've given them a boner and left them to jack off their cocks furiously. During a particular picture a cute junior guy requested a picture with me, he was a bit drunk but I obliged. I stood close to him with my pallu sliding down, he grabbed my waist so I pushed my tits against him, I felt his cock stiffening. I loved this. I loved being a whore. After the picture he stared at my cleavage and confessed emphatically that I was so sexy and he always checked out my ass and tits. I asked if he masturbated thinking of me, he said all the time shyly. It was intoxicating, the effect my body had on these bulls. It turned me on even more, I got more and more comfortable as the night progressed. During a particular truth or dare session, which was mostly guys, I was asked to share an erotic adventure. I told them that, 2 unnamed faculty once stripped me naked in the class, fucked me from both ends on the table after I made a pass at them by exposing my tits. I ldrank every last drop of their semen. The guys chuckled and roared. Someone from behind shouted, "raand saali" and laughter once again.
I could feel, the guys were turned on as the game got more explicit. I got a dare to remove my pallu and open 2 hooks of my blouse. I gladly removed them seductively, exposing my cleavage and bra. Whistles went around. They asked me my worst erotic experience. I told them about the time the peon saw me sucking a professor s cock so he recorded it and blackmailed me. He took away my panties and bra, splattered his filthy semen all over me multiple times. He also fucked my ass. For a month he used me as his personal whore, using my body for his pleasure. I saw a few guys in the back start stroking. I admitted that every now and then when he sees me whoring around he finds me after classes and titfucks me and just yesterday he pulled into a closet, pulled my shorts and panties and assfucked me against the wall, later he tore my top and mauled my tits as he cummed inside my ass. He cleaned his thick cock with my panties and made me wear that, I felt like a cheap whore, "randi bana diya tha mujhe peon ne". One guy said out loud "sali peon se gaand marwati hai tu?" someone replied "randi kisi ko bhi gaand dikha deti hai, peon ko bhi dikhayi hogi tabhi usne iski gaand mari" and everyone laughed.
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
wow good one bro keep going
(17-07-2019, 09:53 PM)ronylol Wrote: wow good one bro keep going

Thanks bro, update coming in a while
Part 2

I smirked and said I wanted to confess something, although the ordeal with the peon was scary but secretly, when he used to plough my ass with his thick tool and choked me as he called me "randi, kuttiya" I wanted him to fuck me harder, He would slap me, cum over me, choke me, whip me with his belt and made me his whore. I loved it.
The guys were stunned, I smiled seductively. I said, call me a whore but there's something about using my body as a fuck toy that excites me. Just taking me by force, just using my holes and leaving me splattered in cum naked. The whole group of them were stunned by my audacity, I thrust out my chest to give them a better view of my milk tankers.
"ye to ek number ki chudakkad nikli" "saali randi bohot shauk hai Lund khada karne ka" "aaj ise jam ke thokte hain!"
I knew what was coming, and I thought to myself, what better way to go than getting gangbang all night and being used as a cum dumpster.
I said sarcastically "sirf bologe ya kuch karoge bhi? "
"tu rehem ki bheekh mangegi" one guy shouted. I chuckled, the rougher the better.
The next guy got a dare "randi ka blouse faad ke aa, sali bohot doodh dikha rahi hai" he came near me looked me in my eyes, and with one loud rip, my blouse was torn, hooks flying away, my tits heaved due to that and the guy just drooled seeing that. Another guy got a dare to remove my saree. I said "tumlog to mujhe nanga kar ke chodoge" he removed my saree with force, tearing and ripping it. Now I was in my lingerie. It was my turn, I chose dare because I wanted things to move ahead. The game was just a sham, everyone there just wanted to ram their hard cock up my holes. The truths, the dares, just a subtle way to let out our depravity little by little. A dozen guys or more, precum dripping from cocks furiously stroked by impatient boys. A guy said "since you love drinking semen, your next dare is to make that guy cum without using your hands or mouth, without letting a drop of his spunk falling on down. I said" finally a dare worthy of me" I went to the guy, he had already dropped his pants and was rock hard at the thought of what was about to happen. I stood in front of him and pushed my ass against his crotch and started grinding him. He was enjoying it. "saali madarchod ache se kar" I started grinding faster, but time was running up. So I changed my strategy. I faced him, and unhooked my bra with a grin, my 34 D tits were out and everyone was staring like hungry rapists. I got down on my knee, and pushed my tits together
I looked up and he knew what to do, he placed his cock between my tits and I started bobbing up and down. By then a few more dicks were out. I titfucked him for a while after which he started thrusting hard. I knew he will cum, so I tried taking his cock in my mouth but he jizzed all over my tits and face. I managed to drink some of that, rest I had to lick off my body. Lastly I sucked his cock clean and licked my lips. "aaahh kya choosti hai ye chinal" I was looking for my bra when I found it wrapped around a guys cock, he was jerking off. I said "apna maal nikal ke bra mujhe lauta dena". One guy said "Hume bhi kuch chahiye raand" I said "sab milega, have patience, filhaal to bas meri panty hai, wo bhi le lo, nanga kar do mujhe" with a wink.

[Image: IMG-20190717-222343.jpg]

Real picture of college whore Anwesha
Guys share your thoughts and suggestions freely on this whore, how to fuck her holes and how to use her best.
I chuckled and slid my panty halfway showing off my big fat ass and said "tum nikaloge ya main khud hi nikal du?"
A well built guy got behind me and with one hand mauled my tits and with the other he tore off my panty "saali raand" and slapped my ass hard, I cooed. The panty was grabbed by a guy and he wrapped it around his thick juicy cock and started jacking off "iski choot to gili ho chuki hai. The guy behind me grabbed my boobs and mauled them, pinching my nipples. I started grinding my ass against his hard thick cock.
" Aaj is raand ko aisa farewell denge ki ye bhool nahi payegi" I said "jaisa senior batch ke ladko ne kiya tha?"
"pichle saal football team ke 4 senior ladko ne raat bhar meri gaand maari thi, school se utha ke mujhe ek hotel le gaye aur raat bhar choda mujhe, hotel ke attendants ne subah mujhse apna Lund chuswaya."
The guy behind me couldn't take it any more, he took his thick hot cock and plunged it in my pussy, I screamed with pleasure and my legs buckled, he kept thrusting hard and fast.
" aah raand kya choot hai". He slapped my ass hard and pulled my hair, I grinned in pleasure as his thick meat impaled my wet cunt. With his every thrust, I wiggled my ass back to get fucked nicely, guys were drooling at this sight. Another guy stepped in front of me, grabbed my head by a handful of my silky hair, and shoved his cock in my throat. He kept it there for a second, the guy behind me was ramming my cunt at full speed, with every jerk my lips would slide on the shaft of the guy fucking my mouth and he would groan in pleasure. Suddenly the guy behind me started thrusting faster and pulled me back from sucking another cock, he gave a few hard thrusts and groaned in my ear "aahhh raand!!" as soon as he finished filling my pussy, my head was grabbed by the guy in front of me and he started fucking my throat furiously. I gagged and choked on his cock as another guy parted my ass and plunged his cock in my pussy. They were double teaming me, the guy I was sucking buried his cock on my throat as it pulsed and shot rope after rope of thick cum down my throat, I licked my lips as he finished.
good update bro want a big one
Are bhai story obviously fictional hoti hai lekin woh based toh at least 10%reality pe hi hoti hai Yaar.
At least kuch simple general knowledge toh hona chahiye tumhe. 
K koi bhi  family k bache even low economy wale bhi ese school mai jate hai jo kafi high profile hota hai. Jaha Yeh Jo tum story likh rahe ho possibility iski 3% se jyada nahi hai. Aur high profile k  k ladke ladkiya toh out of countries jate hai padhayi.  karne. Isliye bhai next aisa kuch likho jo imagine kar sake.
Kya tumne kabhi suna hai k  ladke kisi galat kaam me fas gaye hai. Nahi suna hoga kyunki inki families k bohot upar tak pohoch hoti hai lekin Yeh ladke galat kaam toh karte hai lekin kabhi pakde nahi jaate. National tv pe.
Aur Ek  ladki Yeh sab bata rahi hai ye imagine karna mushkil hai 

Lekin tum kahani achi likhte ho next time thoda dimag lagao yar. 
Good luck
Some would say I am the REVERSE 
(18-07-2019, 02:47 AM)Theflash Wrote: Are bhai story obviously fictional hoti hai lekin woh based toh at least 10%reality pe hi hoti hai Yaar.
At least kuch simple general knowledge toh hona chahiye tumhe. 
K koi bhi family k bache even low economy wale bhi ese school mai jate hai jo kafi high profile hota hai. Jaha Yeh Jo tum story likh rahe ho possibility iski 3% se jyada nahi hai. Aur high profile k  k ladke ladkiya toh out of countries jate hai padhayi.  karne. Isliye bhai next aisa kuch likho jo imagine kar sake.
Kya tumne kabhi suna hai k  ladke kisi galat kaam me fas gaye hai. Nahi suna hoga kyunki inki families k bohot upar tak pohoch hoti hai lekin Yeh ladke galat kaam toh karte hai lekin kabhi pakde nahi jaate. National tv pe.
Aur Ek  ladki Yeh sab bata rahi hai ye imagine karna mushkil hai 

Lekin tum kahani achi likhte ho next time thoda dimag lagao yar. 
Good luck

The story isn't about where  family children go to study, as you said it's fiction. And yes I've heard  kids and people doing plenty of things you'd disapprove. Moreover I don't care what  people do or don't. This particular story is about a  girl. Don't try to relate fiction with reality.
please continue....
I am feeling myself in her place Smile
(18-07-2019, 12:39 PM)shabana0204 Wrote: please continue....
I am feeling myself in her place Smile

Glad to hear, update will be posted tomorrow.
Part 4

The guy fucking my pussy was getting close, my legs were getting tired as I had to bend over in order to stroke a couple of cocks. By now atleast 7 of the 12 strong group had already cummed. One of the heavy built guys, Aditya, suddenly stepped forward and called out the guys to take "my farewell" someplace else as the commotion would attract the guards and other people. It was decided that I would be taken to a mess/apartment outside the campus that was currently occupied by some of those juniors. My heart started beating faster, standing there naked, close to my own orgasm. Taking me there meant a whole night of fucking and certainly the number of interested guys would double or triple as my pictures of getting fucked from both ends found their way into WhatsApp groups.
This was really going to be the kind of farewell I would never forget. Aditya came near me and grabbed me by my neck, his jeans was undone and his flaccid cock was hanging. I couldn't remember him groping my ass or tits, or sucking him, he must've been watching me only. He said "aaj teri chudwane ki saari khwahish puri kar denge." A guy got behind me sand started slapping my ass and Aditya started mauling my tender boobs. A moan escaped my mouth from the dual assault "aaahhh, fuck! do whatever you want with me". His cock was starting to grow into a monster, I reached out and started stroking it slowly. It was so thick I started wondering how would it feel in my ass cause there was no way these guys would leave me without making my ass gape.
One of the junior who I remembered was squeezing my ass during picture came back with a car. 3 guys grabbed and groped me and started taking me to the car. I realised that my clothes and lingerie was still on the ground along with my belongings, I said "mujhe kapde pehen lene do".
Aditya grabbed my hair and pulled it making me squeal and hissed "randi sabke samne nangi chudwa rahi hai, ab kis baat ki Sharam hai tujhe? Jaha tujhe le ja rahe hain waha sab tujhe nanga hi karne wale hain."
I was pulled into the backseat onto the lap of a guy who had already undone his pants and briefs and his cock was standing erect. I managed to put his rod between my thighs as the other 3 passengers got it. They chuckled and howled at the sight of a beautiful naked girl squirming to adjust on a hard cock. The guy in the backseat started slapping and mauling my tits, pinching my nipples. I was horny as fuck, I wouldn't have cared if they fucked me right in the car. It was 10 PM so it was dark and traffic had receded. The car started with the windows up, the cock between my thighs was rubbing against my wet cunt and I started to grind on his lap, trying to increase that sensation. The guy below me was getting off on this and he started humping my bare ass. This went on for 5 minutes as the car raced towards their house. He grabbed my milk tankers and started abusing them as my moans started getting louder, he started humping me faster and squeezed my body against his as he started cumming. In that position, his semen spurted up and landed on my belly and cunt.
The guys in the front sneered "sale abhi se nikal gaya tera? Bohot maze le raha hai piche"
He snapped back "randi ki gaand dekh kar raha nahi gaya mujhse, kya maal hai!" he gave my ass another good spank to which I cooed and adjusted myself on the seat, getting between the guys in the back on my knees facing the rear of the car. I wiggled my ass to gave the guys in the front a good view. I started to get naughty and raunchier due to all the sucking and groping and no orgasm. The guy in the passenger seat turned around and squeezed my ample ass and spread them apart, my pussy was glistening with juices. He shoved two fingers in my pussy, fingering me furiously he said "kash aisi ek randi roz mil jati"
I groaned in pleasure and thrust my ass back like a whore to get more of his fingers in me, the guy beside me pushed his finger in my ass until it was buried, he proceeded to invade my ass with 2 fingers now. I was in heaven, the depravity of the situation made it even hotter. I was so lost in the moment that I couldn't notice the pickup truck overtaking the car, with three guys in the front. As soon as they saw me, they slowed down and kept driving alongside us. This was a view they had never seen before. A gorgeous girl all naked in a car full of men, getting fingered in both her holes. Aditya noticed their gaze as he was driving, he lowered the window glasses and smiled. The men in the pickup truck whistled and howled at the sight and asked him "kaha se laye is randi ko? Rate kya hai iska? "
Aditya said "ye humari rakhail hai, ye free me chudwati hai"
The men in the pickup trucked laughed hearing this, one of them was taking pictures or maybe even recording me. When all this was happening, I was about to get my release and I didn't care anymore who was watching. I moaned "faster, aaahh, aur jor se karo!" getting fingered in both my holes, I couldn't hold it any longer, I buckled as the guy below me held me tightly and came, shuddering to my core. The orgasm was amazing, I rolled towards the window and showed my ample soft boobs to the men in the pickup smiling naughtily as they passed ahead of us. We were almost near the apartment when Aditya stopped the car on the side of the road, he got out, opened the rear door and pulled me out by my hair, I stumbled but his grip was vice like. He dragged me to the front and pushed me on the bonnet of the car, I felt his rock hard cock against my ass. It hit me that I was stark naked, bent over, legs spread like a cheap whore on the side of the road. Before I could register my protest, he grabbed my neck from behind and started pushing his cock in my ass, I screamed in pain as his cock was thick and 8 inches long. He was going to sodomize me right there in the open.
[Image: IMG-20190718-215157.jpg]
virtual coin flipper

Anwesha on farewell day (real pic). Her lips have sucked off scores of men. Isn't she fuckable? Share your thoughts on what do to next to her, I was wondering exhibition?
i read it when you post the update and sorry for let reply . you are giving good updates bro keep doing it
(18-07-2019, 10:00 PM)ronylol Wrote: i read it when you post the update and sorry for let reply . you are giving good updates bro keep doing it

No worries bro, thanks!
Part 5

Aditya had held my neck tight, choking me, his 8 inch monster was 6 inches in, I could only grunt as he kept pushing and buried the whole 8 inches in. I opened my eyes to see Pratik who was in the passenger seat was recording this from inside passing his lewd commentary. "aur ye 8 inch ka lund Anwesha ke gaand me pura chala gaya!!. "
In between, a couple of cars passed us, one slowed down, maybe to see if i was being banged by them but after seeing my enthusiasm they moved on.
I felt full, like someone had filled my ass up completely. He started giving gentle strokes so my ass could accommodate him better, pulling my hair back. After a minute or so, when the initial pain subsided, I started to enjoy that fullness, his other hand found my pussy and started rubbing my clit and pinching my pussy lips, I started panting in heat "aahhh, fuck my whore ass aditya!! Maaro meri gaand!!" it triggered him and he pulled back all the way and then plunged it in with full force, turning my moans into screams of pleasure. He was ramming my ass like a piston now, I pushed back my ass to take more of his thick cock with every thrust.  " yeah!! That's it, plough my ass!! Main randi hu tumhari!!" I hissed looking straight at the camera. Pratik couldn't take it anymore, he handed the camera to the guy behind and stripped and got out. Aditya still had his cock deep in my ass, when Pratik climbed and laid on the bonnet, I understood that he wanted me to suck him off. I obliged gladly as aditya's fingers on my clit and his cock pumping my ass was getting me closer and I wanted no interruptions. Pratik would pull my head onto his cock and as I gagged on it, Aditya will pull my hair back and give a deep hard thrust. I was being used like a whore in the middle of the road and my luck was running out because soon enough I noticed a bike approaching, 2 guys both in awe of what was happening there, a girl with a hot ass getting sodomized while she eagerly sucked off another dude. They stopped beside us and started recording me. Instead of being worried or trying to get back in, I liked the feeling instead, I felt so dirty. I took Pratik's cock out of my mouth and stroked it as I stared at the 2 guys and smiled seductively, my hair was pulled back with every thrust and Aditya was getting close as he was pounding me with great urgency. I took Pratik's cock back in my mouth and gagged and choked on it, he held my head in and emptied his balls in my throat. When I lifted up my mouth, strings of semen were leaking from my lips, which I licked with my fingers as they stared at me with disbelief. Maybe this sight was too much for Aditya who grabbed my tits and gave a few hard thrusts as he grunted and filled my ass with cum, he stretched my ass apart to see my gaping ass hole, leaking his cum. The guys on the bike looked at all this open mouthed. Aditya looked at them and said "100 rupaye me ye randi chodega?" they looked at each other, and one of them checked their pocket for money and said "bhaiya 130 rupaye hain mere paas" Aditya though for a moment and said "ek kaam karo tum me se ek iski choot marlo aur 30 rupaye me ye Lund choos legi dusre ka". When all this negotiation was going on about my price for a fuck and suck I was still naked and bent over the bonnet, cum dripping from my ass and sticking to my mouth. It dawned on me that they are actually going to fuck me, I protested but Aditya shoved his fingers in my pussy which reminded me that I was still horny and needed release, I started moaning and closed my eyes. When I reopened them, one of the guys on the bike had stripped down, his pungent smelling cock was near my mouth, I also felt hands on my ass, squeezing and spanking them and spreading them apart. I knew it was the 2nd guy. They started mauling and groping my parts like animals, they had never fucked a girl like me and they wanted to make the most of it. The guy in front shoved his cock in my mouth and started throat fucking me. Behind me a decent sized cock was thrust in my sopping wet cunt. It went in without any resistance. From the go, they started fucking me furiously, they had no technique or skill, just the good ol hammering, all they wanted was to fuck my holes and cum. My body shook with every thrust and every pull, my pussy started to clench and I was getting closer. With a cock fucking my throat I could only grunt in pleasure. My ass was slapped hard a few times and my nipples were pinched hard. All this took me over the edge and I squirted and came, shuddering for 2 minutes. The situation had turned me on so much, getting fucked roadside by 2 complete strangers for a meagre sum of 130 rupees. I was truly a cheap whore. "waah kya mast choot hai" the guy grunted as he kept pumping his dick in me. The guy in front took out his cock and sprayed his cum on my face and tits, I took his softening cock and sucked the soul out of that guy, he threw his head back and muttered "ufff kya choosti hai raand" I smiled wickedly. The guy behind me emptied his load in my pussy which dripped with his semen. I was tired from this session and just leaned over the bonnet to catch my breath. A rag was handed to Pratik who cleaned my face tits and ass with it. My ass was given a few more hard slaps and a couple of squeezes and I was shoved into the car again. I enjoyed the little detour more than I thought but it was time for the real fucking to begin. We pulled near the apartment and we were an hour late due to my little escapade. The sound of the car pulling got a few guys out in the balcony they rejoiced at the sight my naked ass. I was taken inside there were around 12 guys inside along with the 3 accompanying me. I was gonna get gangbanged all night long, that much was certain. "Kya maal hai randi" "Anwesha gaand dikha zara" comments like these were showered on me, along with squeezes and spankings. In the hall there was a big TV in which there was a video playing which I recognized in an instant.
It was taken from inside of a car, it showed a girl bent over on a car, getting ass fucked from behind, her tits were jumping up and down. It was me ofcourse, the video had reached here before me.
want some low class man in action bro
Part 6

I was stunned, I kept watching as the 2 guys on bike who had fucked me 15 minutes ago for 130 rupees once again appeared on the screen. They had all lust in their eyes. Hands started groping my tits, ass, slapping them as I was led forward through a cacophony of noises. I was shoved onto a couch face first. They wanted me on my knees on the couch and I obeyed, resting my chin on the top of the backrest and thrusting my ass out for a juicy hard cock. They had the luxury of choosing which hole to abuse first.
Crackkkk!!! Suddenly the room was filled with the sound of a leather belt connecting my ass. I screamed and writhed in pain but hands gripped me tightly. Crack!! Crack!! I closed my eyes in pain but someone grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled them, I opened my eyes and my mouth to scream but instead an eager cock was stuffed down my throat. My ass received 15 hits approximately and each one was meant to hurt. On the other end a guy was throat fucking me in earnest. A second later someone plunged their cock in my pussy from behind and started ramming me hard. Fingers were shoved in my ass and the fucking continued. Ofcourse it was all filmed, I could feel the familiar tingle in my pussy as it was being thoroughly used. The whore in me gave in and I started to enjoy my gangbang again, thrusting my ass back.
The 2 guys fucking me emptied their load in me and 2 more guys mounted me taking their place. I was being bred like a bitch in heat. I came again shuddering and shaking. When the next pair emptied their balls in me I was lifted from the couch. A dog leash was tied around my neck, guys surrounded me as i was pushed on my knees. They had their cocks out for me. I took 2 and stroked them and started sucking one, they all cheered and applauded. My leash would then be yanked and someone else would fuck my throat then. This went on for 15 minutes until a guy who couldn't hold back splattered my throat with his thick hot cum. I gulped it all down, this was my 5th serving of fresh semen.
I was lifted up and taken to a bedroom with mattresses on the floor. My hands were tied behind my back. Aditya came forward and lied down, dragging me onto him, I wanted his cock in my pussy so I eagerly positioned myself. I gently slid myself down on his pole moaning loudly. He pulled me forward to suck on my nipples as he started fucking me nicely. Suddenly my leash was tugged back hard, my back arched and a scream escaped my mouth. Right that second abother hard cock was stuffed in my already gaping ass hole. Another guy soon saw the opportunity and got on his knees beside my head and pulled my hair to place my lips on his cock. I obliged and started sucking him furiously. Since my hands were tied he fucked my throat without any concern and would choke me intentionally. Behind me, my juicy ass was spread in a vulgar way and 2 cocks were pistoning out of it. It was amazing, the feeling of getting fucked and turned into a whore, the feeling of cocks filling all my openings without any concern. They were breeding me one by one. For the next 2 hours, I had cocks in all 3 of my openings, I was in a daze. I kept moaning "aaahhh fuck me!! Harder!! Fuck my holes all you want!"
And they kept fucking me hissing at me "wah kya garm choot hai teri" "man nahi bhara tera raand?"
My tits and ass were splattered with cum, those who didn't came in my ass, pussy and mouth. I was being used like a cum dumpster. When they all had fucked me to my hearts content they stopped and decide to let me rest.