A Beautiful Indian Housewife shared by hubby
This story is about me (Ameya) and my wife (Samiksha). We both are 32 year old and living in Mumbai. We were college sweethearts and got married 5 years back and are living in our own apartment in North Mumbai.
I am working in an MNC in mumbai for the last 8 years. I am tall, average built, medium complexion while Samiksha is fair, about 5-2 height and has a sexy slim figure of 34-28-34 and is a housewife. She has the look of a typical Maharashtrian girl though her dressing and style is a lot modern. We have a very decent sex life and it has never been boring, infact our lives and our sex life has been perfect.

EPISODE 1

It was 8 in the evening on Friday in what was supposed to be my best time of the week as it was going to be the beginning of my weekend (as we had a weekend off). I was finally getting some quality time to spend with Samiksha. But this evening, things were different. I reached my home, dejected, and rang the door bell. Samiksha came and opened the door for me with a smiling face. She was waiting for me all day along. She was looking simply very cute in her pink top and blue shorts. I came inside the house and she hugged me tight. But she came to know that something was wrong. I was not my usual self.

She sensed that i had a dejected look on my face and quicky asked me what happened. I simply ignored her and said nothing and left for the bedroom and then changed my clothes and freshened up. She served dinner and was trying hard to strike a conversation with me but with no effect. After dinner i sat with her on the couch and looked at her again with a dejected face.

Samiksha: What happened baby? Is everything fine? office me kuch hua kya?

Me: Samiksha, well u know the market condition is not good and the company was thinking of laying off people.

She listened patiently.

Me: Baby i have lost my job (I said with with a huge sigh and leaving a huge level of breathe) I dont know what i will do now, what will happen to us.

Samiksha: Appearing nervous, but composed, It okay baby...dont worry you will find a new job...u r very talented and i am sure you will soon get a new job

Me: Its not easy baby, the market is down and there are no jobs available.

Samiksha: But you have a lot of savings right?

Me: Yes , but i dont know how much time it will sustain for both of us, I am really worried( almost crying)

She tried to pacify me by hugging me and after a while we went to sleep.

We now agreed to curtail our expenses and started living our life very measly.
For continuous six months we didnt do any shopping, we has to cut back on all our lavish expenses.

Then one day, she came back from the grocery store while i was just sitting dejected on the couch and said,

Samiksha: I met Richa in the Grocery store. (Richa is the wife of my colleague Pratik who was also laid off 6 months back). She was showing off her new jewellery and new clothes to me. That bitch, was doing it purposely. But i dont understand, how come she has so much money to spend. Even Pratik has lost his job like you.

I knew where this was going and she might question me first time for my income and savings.

Samiksha: How come you dont have so many savings as Pratik.. you both are earning the same salary, still Richa is living like a queen while I am living like a pauper.

Something just burst inside me and i shouted at Samiksha: Dont you even question my income and my savings when i am already worried. Do you even know how they are earning their money now.

S: How?

Me: That asshole is pimping out his wife, Richa

Samiksha was suprised and said loudly - What???

I gathered courage and said - yes samiksha, i asked him a few months back on how he managed to run his house smoothly. He said they were falling apart and this idea was suggested by a friend of his who used to frequent brothels.

He fixed a meeting with Richa and the pimp and now she is getting paid 10000 for every customer she sleeps with.

She was dumbfounded after what she heard from me and apologized to me for questioning me. The whole night she couldnt sleep.

She used to be lost into herself for a few day. Richa was like a elder sister to her and she never expected Richa to do something like this. But at the back of her mind she knew Richa was doing this because of their financial condition.

A week passed by and then one fine morning Samiksha came to me and said: Baby, i think what Richa is doing is right, maybe even i should do that. 

I was surprised and looked at her staring at her without blinking my eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes hornieboy's post
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
EPISODE 2

I looked perplexed. I almost shouted at her "Are you crazy Samiksha? How did you think that i will even let u do that"

S: I dont know baby but i think its the right thing to do at this moment of our life. For the last five years i have seen you work so hard for me. Now I think its my time to help you and help myself.

Me: But baby why this...you are educated...you can get a new job

S: U know the market condition, an experienced guy like you is finding it difficult, how will I get a job

I somewhat agreed to that but still I argued with her as i could never imagine to pimp my wife. I loved her dearly and i could never imagine anyone else even touching her.

S: Baby, sorry but i am fed up now. I am used to a lifestyle now and for the last few months we havent even gone shopping once. Its taking a toll on us. Understand baby if Preeti can do it why cant I?

This argument went on for about another 2 hours and I somewhat relented.

S: Baby, you speak to Vijay, she then said with her head down without facing me " Yell him to set a meeting if that pimp with us"

Me: No baby, I am no way going to meet that pimp

S: But why baby, you know our financial condition na, we can sustain ourselves for not more than 3 months with the savings.

Me: No its not that, I dont trust these pimps. I am 100% sure once he comes to know that we are doing this, he will never let us leave this.
He will continuously keep on harassing you to sleep with people. We will only do this until I get a new job. Then I will never ever let you do it (almost crying)

Samiksha came near me and hugged me, tears rolling from her eyes as well.

S: What do we do then baby?

Me: I dont know Samiksha, lets see but surely not that pimp. I am sure Preeti and Vijay have dug a grave for themselves by contacting that pimp.

That conversation changed our lives forever. My financial condition was so poor that I had agreed to letting my beautiful wife sleep with other men. I was feeling very cheap and had even thought of committing suicide but maybe I never had the courage to do that.

After a couple of weeks, one morning Samiksha came up to me and showed me an article in the newspaper,

S: (leeting out a huge breathe of air) you think this might help?

The article in the newspaper read -
"MODERN INDIAN COUPLES - The romance is not confined to their OWN bedroom"

I patiently started reading the article alongwith Samiksha.
EPISODE 3

The article talked about how married indian couples were taking sex out of their bedrooms and in order to make their sex life adventurous they are involving other couples as well in their sex lives.
It said that nearly 50% of the modern Indian couple was unsatisfied with having sex with their partners and are willing to let their partners venture out of their marriage for a one night stand.
We honestly started thinking that this article is just a hoax. It mentioned that couples often post their likes and dislikes on numerous websites like l*****o, xossip etc and are exploring their sexuality through a new medium .... INTERNET.

S: Amey, do you think we should check these websites?

Me: Maybe, whats the harm in just checking right.

She nodded and the next moment we logged into xossip.com and registered a new account under a newly registered ×××××× id.

The moment we started surfing the site, we were really amazed on how there are actually people sharing their wives pics, commenting dirty on the pics, people offering their wives and girlfriends. We thought is this for real. We were suddenly standing in front of a totally new world.

Me: I dont believe it, these pics surely will be fake, who posts nude pics of their wives and girlfriends.

S: Who knows baby...lets check this website more.

We then came across different terminologies in that website.

S: Baby what i swinging relationship?

Me: dont know baby, lets check on google

We instantly got the wikipedia link and we came to know what it exactly meant.
It was wife swapping.

Me: But baby, these people are doing all this for free. Whats the point of getting in this website.

S: nodded, maybe we can use this website to get...she paused for a min and putting her head down said "clients"

Me: Again baby this is risky, how can we trust people we meet on the net.

S: Come on baby we have to take some risk

Me: I dont know baby, your safety is my first and foremost concern.

She looked at me and smiled.

Then we came across various other terms in this website which we googled for its meaning but nothing was appearing good for us.

Then we came across a post which said : 27yr old bull looking for cuckold couple.

Me: Now what is a cuckold

S: Lets google again..she laughed

I too laughed at our lack of knowledge on these topics.

We then came to know what cuckold was and again we are just dumbstruck to hear that such things actually happen.

Me: I really dont think this website is of any use for us.

S: Amey,(just grinning a bit) maybe this is the thing for us.

Me: What? how is that so?

S: We can also start post in this website and we can ask for money in return with those who approach us.

Me: Are you crazy?

S: Baby now dont find any excuse

Me: I cant watch you have sex with these maniacs.

S: Come on baby, this is the safest thing up till now. We can earn money and you will be there with me to ensure that i am safe.

Though this idea was a bit crazy, it somewhat appeared to be the best option till now.

Me: I dont know baby, I really feel we shouldnt be doing it

Samiksha came near me and hugged me tight, Baby we have to do it, its our only way out.

After some convincing, I agreed. We decided that we wont share our numbers with anyone online. We will just share our newly created email id.

Leaving a huge breathe of air, me and Samiksha sat infront of the computer and started typing the title of a new post.

Young and horny cuckold couple looking for Bull for hot wife:
Young couple from Mumbai are looking for a sexy male for hot wife. Interested people please leave a message on ********@*****.com for enquiries about charges. Please provide full details and phone numbers. We will give you a call if we find you interesting.

and we clicked on POST.

That was our first thread on the website. Our hearts were beating fast.

I instantly hugged her and apologized to her to make her go though all this.

Me: Samiksha, lets just switch off the computer now. We will check the emails, if any tonight.

She nodded and we went ahead with our daily chores.

It was 10 at night and we didnt talk to each other much that day.
We switched on the computer and logged into our email id.

To our amazement, there were 24 messages already.

We held each others hands tightly and went ahead and opened the first mail.
EPISODE: 4

When we opened our inbox, there were already 24 mails. All BULLS who were ready to fuck my wife wildly. Some mails even had pics of erect penis claiming their dicks to be huge and completely satisfactory for my wife.

Me and Samiksha were going through all the mails and some mails even asked why were we charging for the services. We instantly deleted those mails as our main priority here was money.

Then we came across a mail which had the subject line - 47 year old married man from Mumbai interested in a cuckold relationship.

The mail mentioned that he was ready to pay any amount for a cuckold session but wanted to meet the couple first.

I turned to Samiksha : Baby what do you think, lets call this guy up? He is married too so its a bit less risky i think.

Samiksha nodded and we called him up right away.

ME: Hello

Guy: Hello

Me: This is Amey calling from Mumbai. We received a mail from you for the cuckold relationship.

G: Ohh yes, you actually called up? I thought this might be fake

Me: No we are not fake sir, so are you interested. This will actually cost you.

G: Yes offcourse I am serious. But i want to see both before i can commit myself, and how much money are we talking about.

Me: Sure we will meet you tomorrow at ***** restaurant at 11 in the morning, is that fine? By the way whats your name Sir?

G: I am Alok

Me: So Alok, it will cost you Rs 25000

A: 25000 thats too much, I can pay that much. Maximum i can give you is 20000.

Me: Fine, we are fine with 20000. So tomorrow at 11?

Alok: Yes sure, whats ur and ur wifes name?

Me: I am Amey and my wife is Samiksha.

Alok: Okay, can i talk to her now?

Me: No Alok, we will meet tomorrow. You can talk to her then.

And then I hanged up.

I Hanged up the phone and looked down at Samiksha as i couldnt face her.

Me: Why is this happening baby, because of me you are going through all this.

S: Its okay baby (she came close and hugged me) ; I love u a lot

We then kissed each other and slept.

The whole night we couldnt sleep well.

Next morning we had to get ready soon.

Samiksha was wearing a tight fitting sleeveless yellow chudidar. The dress was so tight that her curves were very apparent. She put on a lot of bangles and sindur and mangalsutra to look like a traditional Indian wife.

We waited at that restaurant for Alok. We had told him that we would be waiting in the restaurant for him and the colours of our clothes.

After 10 mins of waiting, a man came near our table: A 6 foot tall fat guy, medium complexion, his top button was open and we could see his hairy chest. He had a thick moustache and was looking like an ugly horny middle aged guy.

At first glance, we both were shocked to see him. But we had taken a pkunge, we needed money so we shook hands and greeted him.

Alok: So you are the ones (staring at Samiksha)

Me: Hi, I am Amey and this is my wife Samiksha

He again looked at my wife with lust and sat down.

Alok: So are you guys actually husband and wife?

Me: Why, you have any doubt?

Alok: No was just asking. So is this your first time?

Me: (cleared my throat) No this is not our first ( I didnt want him to know that we are new to this)

Alok: (laughing and suddenly held Samiksha's hand on the table) So this slut has slept with many before

I felt like punching him but i knew we couldnt expect decency in such things

I tried to put on a smile

Me: to kaam ki baat kare?

Alok: Sure; bola tha na 20000, room tum book karoge

I agreed.

Me: So when should we?

Alok: Chalo abhi hi (again winked at samiksha)

Me: Not now, we have some appointments now. how about 7 in the evening at Hotel *****. I will book 2 rooms, 1 in your name and 1 in mine.

Alok: 7 baje; again looking at Samiksha " Y arent you speaking baby? you already have appointments for her haa" again he laughed

I was getting pissed of but again controlled myself.

ME: No Mr Alok, we have to attend family function.

He agreed and we left for our home.

We then talked about Alok. She was also angry on him but she said that we couldnt do anything. He is atleast willing to pay us. Its just a matter of one night.

It was then 6 in the evening. I asked Samiksha to look her best as we didnt want Alok to change his mind.

She wore a black saree with golden border along with a sleeveless blouse. Her milky white navel was visible enough to give people hardons.
She quickly applied makeup and also put on bangles and sindoor. We then hugged each other and left for the hotel.

We reached the hotel and we entered our room. Our room was 108 while Aloks was 109. He had not arrived yet. We patiently waited for 15 mins. Then there was a knock on our door. I opened the door and there was Alok standing with a bouquet of flowers.
EPISODE: 5

As soon as I opened the doors, Samiksha suddenly got nervous and went into the bathroom and locked herself in. Maybe she was just preparing herself for the torment she had to face for the next few hours.

As a matter of fact, it was going to be a hellish experience for me too watching my beautiful and sexy wife getting fucked by this ugly man infront of me and I was expected to enjoy this as I was acting as a CUCKOLD.

I opened the door for Alok and saw him with a bouquet of flowers, I looked at him and faked a smile and welcomed him inside our room.

The moment he came in, his eyes started wandering in our room, trying to get a glance of Samiksha but he appeared disappointed.

Alok : Where is Samiksha? He asked appearing a bit irritated. Maybe he thought he was being duped.

Amey : She is here only Alok (I had noticed her getting inside the bathroom, but I didn’t want him to know that she is very nervous). She is getting ready for you. (I took a huge gulp as I said that).

Amey : Samiksha, Alok is here (I called out to her)

Samiksha : (took a deep breathe) Yes baby I am coming

As soon as Alok heard her voice, he heaved a sigh of relief and smiled at me and said “She is going to say that this whole night” and winked at me.

At first I didn’t understand what he meant but then it struck me and I really felt like punching him but just restrained myself.

I asked him to make himself comfortable at the couch. He kept the bouquet aside, sat on the couch and I sat next to him and then he took out a very expensive bottle of whiskey and gave it to me. “Its time to celebrate” he said laughing.
I faked a smile and I knew I am going to need this to keep myself going.
Putting my head down in shame I asked him “Have you got the money Alok?”
He laughed and took out the money and handed it over to me.
I took the money from him but it caused a huge dent in my morality. After all, me and Samiksha were doing all this for money.

Alok : “ Trust me Amey, your wife is worth every single rupee of this, maybe even more”.

Then Alok started small conversations with me which I was hardly interested in but had to keep on going as Samiksha was still inside the bathroom.

Alok: “So has she ever been fucked in the ass?”
The boldness of this question surprised me, but then I realised that I was new into all this but he wasn’t.

Me : “No No never, and she doesn’t like it either” I asserted
Alok : “Ohh, so she is still a virgin in the ass” he exclaimed. “But what a pity that I cant have it tonight”

I heaved a sigh of relief that he isn’t insisting on anal sex. It would have got more difficult for us if he would have insisted.

After a couple of minutes, the door of the bathroom opened and out came Samiksha.

She was looking very beautiful in her black saree as her white skin was glowing even more. She was wearing a sleeveless blouse and and it was also showing ample navel of hers.
With all the bangles on her hands and sindoor on her forehead, she was indeed looking a damn sexy married woman. She courageously smiled at both of us.
Alok’s eyes were wide open looking at this luscious beauty in front of her. She had applied pink lipstick and her soft pink Iips were looking as vivacious as ever. The blouse she was wearing was so tight that her boobs were appearing even bigger. Her whole figure was getting projected due to the tightness of her clothes. She was looking like the a very hot bahu from the hindi saas bahu serials. I could make out that he had already started fucking her in his mind.
She immediately came and sat next to me on the couch which probably disappointed Alok but he knew this night Samiksha was all his.

Samiksha : How are you Alok? (she said with a hint of smile)

Alok : I am very fine Samiksha (he said as he was trying to check out my wife’s body which wasn’t clearly visible as I was sitting in between them). You are very beautiful Samiksha, Amey is really a lucky guy. (he said as he smirked)

Amey: Yes, Alok I am actually very lucky to have her (I said as I held her hand tight)

Alok : So how many times have you guys done this before (he asked with a devilish smile)

Samiksha paused and she was totally confused on how to answer that but I chipped in and said “Two times before”

Alok : “ Hahaha, so she is still fresh into this, so you guys are enjoying this lifestyle, and trust me guys you will enjoy it more after tonight” He winked at us.

Samiksha looked at me and I nodded slightly to reassure her that I am with her and she need not worry.

We spoke for another 5 mins and it was visible that he was getting impatient. He wanted to lay his hands on Samiksha.

Alok : Well I have got something for you guys (as he showed us the bottle of whiskey).

Samiksha : But I don’t drink Alok.

Alok : Its okay, me and Amey will have it. Samiksha, can you please make the drink for us.

Samiksha looked at me and got up to prepare the drink. Me and Alok were sitting on the couch while Samiksha stood infront of us starting to pour the drinks in our glasses.

As she bent down to pour whiskey into our glass, her cleavage was getting visible. Her milky white boobs were hanging down being held tightly by the blouse she had worn.

Alok was staring at her with lust as she prepared our drink. Her boobs were just waiting to pop out but she wasn’t much aware of it. As soon as she prepared the drink, she started to walk to sit beside me. But then Alok suddenly held her hand and told “Why don’t you sit her with me?”

He literally pulled her and made her sit on his lap. There was my wife sitting on a strangers lap just infront of me and I couldn’t do anything but watch. He was looking at her into her eyes while she was trying to avoid an eye contact with him.
Alok : “Amey you are a lucky bastard” he said as he started moving her hands on her bare navel. I could see his dark hand wander around my wife’s navel. She took a couple of gulps and was starting to get a bit nervous.

He then pressed her belly really hard and she shrieked a little “aahhh”. He smiled and he held Samiksha’s navel with his left hand while his right hand began to explore the area right below her neck. She was starting to feel embarrassed and tried to avoid eye contact with him or me, but Alok was an experienced guy and our lack of experience only emboldened him.
He held her by the back of her head with his right hand stand and started to pull her face infront of his. She was trying to pull her head back but he was way too powerful for her to resist. He pulled her face close and as he got close to her moved his lips near her soft pink lips and started kissing her. He started moving his lips along with hers but she kept her lips tight and tried to push him with her hands.

He knew she was resisting, so held her right hand and put it behind him and locked her right hand behind him. She was becoming helpless every passing second. It was only a matter of time that he would overpower her. He then again tried to kiss her but she was trying to resist with her left hand by pushing him away. He then moved his hands over the pallu of her saree and just dropped it. This for a moment left her in shock. She was now sitting on his lap with her sleeveless blouse exposed.

He started losing his senses “Fuck!! you are sooo fucking hot. Samiksha, you are all mine tonight. I will show your hubby how you desire to be fucked” he said and then lifted her up and stood up from the couch. He just took hold of the lose end of her saree and started pulling it and a few swirls by Samiksha ,he took of her Saree and stared at her with lust. She started breathing heavily as she stood exposed only in her blouse and petticoat.

He got behind her, made her face me ,, with one hand held her navel and by the other grabbed her right boob and said “You liking it Amey?” as he started rubbing his manhood over her ass. I looked at him and just nodded. It was just getting too much for me watching her going through all this.

He then pinned her against the wall and started feeling her all over her breasts and navel and started kissing and licking her chest. She was breathing heavily by now with her hands on the wall. She was probably trying to avoid to touch him. He then proceeded to remove his shirt and his bare body was rubbing against Samiksha. I looked helplessly at both of them as he was beginning to ravage my wife. He then pulled the string of her petticoat and it just slipped off from her body. Her pink coloured panties were now out in the open. He then made her turn around and pinned her against the wall and started rubbing his crotch on her ass and looked at me “She is so fucking sexy Amey. I want to fuck her like crazy” he said as he spanked her ass. She shouted out loud “ please don’t hit me Alok” . He spanked her again “You are all mine tonight Samiksha, I have paid for this lovely fuckable body of yours. I am going to fuck your brains out” and he spanked her again.
Her milky white ass had the imprints of his hands.
Watching all this by the side and hearing these nasty comments, i noticed that I had lost the initial inhibitions I had of doing this. Though I wasn’t enjoying it but I wasn’t getting mad either.

He then unbuttoned her blouse and threw it away as she stood in her pink lingerie in front of us. And before she could utter a word, he slid his fingers inside her panties and inside her vagina. She let out a loud moan and hugging him tight in the process. The moment I saw that, I noticed something. Even I started breathing heavily and my dick was getting hard. It was a confused feeling for me but before I could gather my thoughts, he hugged her tight as well and removed his fingers from her pussy and looked at me and smiled “See how wet she has got” I literally saw a lot of fluid on his fingers which was about to drip but then he rubbed his fingers on her belly and I could see the pussy fluid sticking on her belly.

It made me think that might be she is enjoying it with Alok. He then undressed himself and stood there naked infront of a half-naked Samiksha. He had a huge dick and honestly mine was a bit smaller than his. Samiksha just stared at the huge dick and Alok moved down and pulled down her panties and then removed her bra. She was completely naked infront of us now. Her perky pink nipples were hard and the bush near her pussy was appearing very wet and ripe.

He simply pushed her onto the bed and got down on her and started licking her pussy. She started fidgeting and started moaning she held the hair on his head really tight. She was unable to control herself and at times trying to get up moaning loudly. “Please no Alok, please do it slowly” she begged but he was eating her pussy like a pussy starved man. Looking at her moan so loudly made me really hard as I had never seen her moan as loudly as I would always be gentle with her. But Alok was not at all close to gentle. He just wanted to make the most of the one-time fuck with Samiksha. He licked her like crazy as he pressed her boobs and pinched her nipples. Now she was completely into the mood as she had given into her fate and she was not protesting. My dick was getting harder by the second.
Then Alok stopped and Samiksha was breathing heavily letting out soft moans and wondering why he stopped.

He looked at me and wiped his mouth with his hands and said” Why the fuck are you dressed up while we both are naked.” He laughed and told her “Samiksha, tell your cuck hubby to get naked. Let’s see how erect he is watching you get fucked.” I was hesitant a bit but then I removed my clothes except my underwear. I told him I would remove it later and he agreed after laughing at me. “Look at the bulge in his underwear Samiksha, he loves to watch you get fucked” He said with a devilish laugh. He was right. The buldge in my underpants were apparent. I looked at Samiksha and felt a bit embarrassed but to my amazement she smiled at me slightly.

Alok then lifted Samiksha, pinned her back on the wall and thrust his hard cock into her wet pussy and started pounding her. She screamed loud enough for the entire floor of the hotel to listen. He lifted her by hugging her tight while she rolled her legs across his ass and he started pounding her. Her milky white boobs were bouncing and rubbing against the hairy chest of Alok. I started sweating profusely looking the intense fucking in front of me. He carried her and fucked her like that for the next 5 mins as she moaned louder than ever. The entire room was filled with the ecstasy in her voice. The sexual tension was building inside me and suddenly noticed that she started shivering as her body let out an orgasm. She held him really tight but Alok was not going to stop. He went on to fuck her for the next 10 mins as she held onto his sweaty body and what I could see was that she was also moving her body in motion with Aloks.

He then stopped and looked me and laughed “Amey look at you horny bastard, Samiksha tell him to remove his underwear or else I am going to” he laughed
To my surprise without a second thought Samiksha said as he breathed heavily “Baby remove it na”. the way she said it was enough for me to get myself even harder and I quickly removed the piece of cloth.

He then made her kneel on the bed and made her face me and started fucking her doggy style. With every thrust, Samiksha used to moan right infront of my face. I was getting so hard that I was afraid that I would cum just by looking at her. But then he started fucking her hard and his thrusts were getting harder. “Samiksha, see the cock of your hubby, he likes it when I fuck you”. She looked at me and my cock, by then then there was another thrust. She moaned loudly “Aaaahhhh”.
“Tell me to fuck you harder” he ordered her but she looked at me and said nothing but was just moaning loudly. But he was adamant; with every thrust he kept on saying “Tell me to fuck you harder”.

Finally she looked at me as she was fully drained, and I was breathing heavily as I looked onto her she said loudly “Fuck me harder Alok”. She said that a couple of times and Alok just couldn’t hold it anymore. He withdrew his cock, made her lie on the bed and spurted out his cum on her face. He let out loud moans as he rubbed his dick to ensure that every last drop of his cum is on Samiksha’s face.

Samiksha stay lying on the bed with Alok’s cum all over her pretty face. Alok was also drained and his penis shrinked. I sat there on the couch with an erect dick while my wife was lying on the bed with Aloks semen on her face.

But Alok wasn’t done, he told me to come near them. I got up and went next to them. Samiksha looked at me as Aloks cum was over her face.

Alok “Come on Amey, don’t you wanna spill your load on your wife. Come on, go ahead and masturbate and unload yourself on her”

Me: “What?? I am not going to do that”

Alok : “ come on its going to be fun. Your slut wife is going to love that. Samiksha dear help him masturbate and cum on you.”

Samiksha looked confused and I was thinking for a way to get out of this.

Alok : “Forget it, I will help you masturbate again Samiksha”. Hearing that,
Samiksha instantly said “Wait Alok” and held my erect cock.. “Wait, I will rub his cock”. She looked at me with her cum dripped face and said “baby I love you, do this for me please” and started rubbing my erect cock.

Alok : “yeaaa…that’s like a horny bitch..come on Amey she wants more cum”
“What are you doing baby” I asked. “Just do it baby” she said and started rubbing my cock. As Samiksha started rubbing my cock right above her face, I couldn’t hold any longer and just spurt my load on her face within a few mins. Her whole face was engulfed with the semen of Alok and mine.

She lay on the bed tired sweating and with loads of cum on her face while I was just looking at her trying to get a hold of what happened.

Samiksha : “Are you happy now Alok?” she said with sarcastic tone.

Alok : “Yes sweetheart, you guys are the best” as he said that he lifted her legs up and spanked her really hard on her ass. “you deserve that for being a naughty woman”

Alok had a satisfied look on his face, he pressed Samiksha’s boobs one last time and took a shower and started to leave. “Do let me know if you ever want to do this again, I can pay you guys even more” he laughed. We both just gave him a blank look.

After he left, she wiped her face with a towel and lay there on the bed while I lay beside her. She was still stinking of Alok’s sweat. I hugged her as tight as I could “I love you Samiksha ” I said , she looked at me and smiled and we freshened ourselves. She still had that tired look on her face after the intense fucking session. I hugged her again and then we left for our home.

On our way home, we didn’t speak at all as she laid her head on my shoulders and waited till we reached our home.
EPISODE: 6

She continuously held my hands till we reached home and did not utter a single word. As soon as we reached home and I closed the door, she hugged me really tight. She held onto me tightly and still did not say anything. I did not know how to react either.
She had just slept with someone else right in front of me with my approval and even masturbated with her help even as her face was dripped with that other person's sperms. How could I be hard by watching my own wife being fucked by someone else. There was a sense of shame inside me after everything happened.

I just started loosening my grip on her and started to face her. There were tears in her eyes. It just made me feel even worse. I just wiped the tears off her eyes.

Me: Dont cry baby. I know you had to go through all this because of me.

Samiksha: You are not angry at me na?

Me: Why would I be angry on you baby. You did all this just because I lost my job. We did this together and I will never be angry on you. I Love you a lot baby.

Hearing this she smiled at me and hugged me tight again "I love you too baby"

Me : "You must be tired, why don’t you take a bath and then sleep"

She nodded and went to the bathroom to take a shower while I sat on the couch just wondering what all happened a few hours back.

She took a shower and then went onto sleep as she was damn tired after all the ramming she got from Alok while I was still sitting on the couch taking a peg of whiskey and I was thinking when will I get a new job so that we don’t have to do this again. I knew 20k was a very small amount that would sustain us for not more than a couple of weeks.

If I didn’t find a new job soon, Samiksha will still have to go around sleeping with such horny people while I will have to watch her getting fucked. Thinking about all this I went on to sleep on the couch. A few minutes into the sleep, I started getting vivid images of Samiksha laying on the bed with Alok's sperms all over her face. Her moaning face was appearing right in front of me as he was taking her doggy style. I started sweating and I just opened my eyes in shock. To my relief, It was just a dream. I quickly went to the kitchen and and drank some water.

But I noticed that my penis has gone hard again. Again the thoughts started to revolve around my mind "Did i just get hard by imagining Samiksha getting humped by Alok. What had gotten into me? Maybe watching Samiksha moan like crazy while being fucked by Alok had just turned me on. My rod was still very hard and I didnt understand what to do then. I went into the washroom, unzipped my pants and started masturbating. The whole episode of Alok lifting Samiksha over the bed and ramping her started playing in my mind like a video and I started rubbing my dick harder and within a few minutes there I shot my load. My dick was under my control now, I felt relieved and I then flushed and wore my pants and came out.

I then went in the bedroom and I just stared at Samiksha. She was sleeping like an angel, I just went near her face and kissed her on her forehead and then went on to sleep besides her.
Next morning, I woke up before her and made her bed tea and breakfast. She got up and was surprised to see the breakfast and tea ready for her. She was happy and smiled at me.

S: Good morning baby, how come you prepared he breakfast today?

She knew that I am the laziest person and I had never prepared breakfast before.

Me: Just like that baby, I wanted to make you happy.

S: Aww, love you baby.

Me: How are you feeling now?

S : Alright, then she just looked down "But my pussy is burning, that Alok was doing it so hard"

I just took a gulp after hearing that but then I gathered myself.

Me: I am sorry baby. Because of me you had to do this.

S : Don’t every say sorry again, we are partners and we should always support each other.

We smiled and then got onto the daily chores. A couple of days passed and again we started to fall short of money. The bills were literally eating up the money that we got from Alok, but I was trying hard to find a new job.

A week passed, now only we had 7k remaining with us. Although she never bought out the topic of getting cuckolded again, I was adamantly searching for a new job.
That night after completing our daily chores, we sat down to watch TV together. She kept her head on my shoulders and I wrapped my arm around her. She was wearing a lose blue top and pyjamas while I was in my t-shirt and shorts. As she was sitting very close to me, her breasts were brushing against my body. My interest from the TV show was distracted and my entire focus was on her breasts.

She was still concentrating on the TV show but my dick started getting hard and the bulge was getting apparent in my shorts. I then started caressing her boobs; she looked at me surprisingly and smiled back. She came forward and pecked me on my cheeks. I smiled at her and proceeded to kiss her. Even she now lost interest in the TV show and started reciprocating.

We started kissing like rabbits and soon she lifted her hands and gave me a signal to remove her top. I gleefully accepted and removed her top and removed my shirt as well. I pushed her back on the couch.

Me: Why are you so beautiful? I said as I gave her a naughty smile.
S: You make me beautiful baby. She said and started kissing me and biting me on my neck.

I just shouted as soon as she bit me.

Me: So you want to do it this way.

I just unhooked her bra and started nibbling her perky pink nipples. She was moaning.

S: "Ahhh...baby its hurting. Please stop na"

I just smiled, looked at her and bit her right boob. It just left an imprint on her boobs.

She then reached under my pants and took out my hot rod and started playing with it. I also pulled down her pants and panties and pinched her pussy. She shivered at the pinch on her pussy and came ahead bit my neck. I started liking this wild side of Samiksha. Then she held me down and moved her lips near my dick and started sucking my dick.

Oh what a feeling was that. She made full use of her tongue while she sucked the juices out of me. As soon as she took my dick out of her mouth, my sticky pre-cum could be seen sticking on her lips waiting to drip down. It was a sight worth watching. I then just pinned her down on the couch and entered her. She started moaning as I started humping her. The initial sucking of my dick by Samiksha had already brought me close to climax. She was also moving her body in rhythm as she wanted me to fuck her even harder. I continuously fucked her for 5 mins and there was rush of blood in my dick and before I could try to control myself, I squirted.

A huge loud moan as I squirted and I just fell over Samiksha.

S: Baby, nikal gaya kya?

I just nodded as I lay on her tired leaving her wanting for more. She looked a bit disappointed and then just hugged me and kissed me while I was gasping for breath.

S: I love you baby. She smiled

I looked at her and kissed her forehead. I knew she wanted more but my dick had gone limp.

S: Baby can i say something?

Me: Yes sweetheart.

S: I think we should do that cuckolding thing again. She said and took a pause.

I looked a bit perplexed and saw her surprisingly.

What made her say that? Did she not enjoy having sex with me? Did all the hard fucking by Alok which lasted way longer than me change her perception? Or was she just saying that as we were running out of money and unknowingly chose a wrong time to pop the question. All these questions started moving around in my head as I tried to find the correct answer
EPISODE : 7

I just gave a blank and surprising look at Samiksha. I started wondering what actually made her say that, “What happened baby?” I enquired anxiously.
“Its been almost 10 days after we met Alok and we have already spent almost all of the money. Its not that you are not trying for a new job but it will take time for you to get a new job, wouldnt it” She said.

I heaved a sigh of relief. She said that only because we were running short of money and not because she wanted someone else’s dick between her legs. And I couldnt blame her for sleeping with Alok, it was something we had planned together because of our financial problems. But then again a thought entered my head “What if she was lying. What if she is saying all that just so that she gets fucked by other well endowed guys.”

She saw my dejected face and came closer and hugged me tight, my face was crushing on her milky breasts and she started carressing my hair with her fingers. She then gave me an innocent look and kissed me on my forehead. As she kissed my on my forehead and I looked at her innocent face all my doubts vanished in thin air. I agreed that we need to go through with it again so as to address our financial issues. We took a deep breathe and started thinking how we should go about it again.

“Should we call Alok again?” she suggested. The moment she said that I mind diverted again and I was almost certain that she brought this topic up to get fucked by Alok again and it tripped my ego. I immediately said, “ No no no, we cant call him ourselves, he will think that we are beggars.” And my instant knee jerk reaction to what she said proved to be the perfect reply and she nodded her head and agreed. By this time I became almost certain that my wife had turned into a whore but there was still a benefit of doubt that could be given to Samiksha. We then decided to go through the mails that we had received when we posted the advertisement.

Most of the mails seemed to be from freeloaders who wanted to have fun without paying and this is not what we wanted. Then we came across an email from a middle aged businessman from Gurgaon who was visiting Mumbai for business purpose and we thought that this person, if genuine would be ideal as her is not a Mumbaikar. But we had received this mail around 8 days back and we were not sure if he is still in Mumbai. He mentioned in the email that his name is Vikram Rana. So we decided to call him up. I picked up my phone and dialled his number as a naked Samiksha sat besides me to listen what we were talking.

Me: Hello, Am I talking to Vikram Rana

Vikram : Yes, who is this?

Me: I have received a mail from you with reference to an ad that we placed about a swinger couple in Mumbai. I am Amey from Mumbai.

He paused for a few seconds, then replied.

Vikram: Ohh yes yes, I remember. I was expecting your call, Amey and Samiksha right, but I am not in Mumbai now, but I will be visiting this Saturday afternoon. I can meet you guys this Saturday evening as I will be returning to Gurgaon on Sunday morning.

Me and Samiksha looked at each other and nodded. We then told him that it would cost him 25k to which he agreed.

Vikram : I dont mind paying 25k but I need to see your pic first.

Me : Sorry but we dont share pics.

Vikram : Boss, I am coming there only for a day. If I am paying 25k I want to know who I am fucking. If you guys dont agree I would rather hire an escort.

Vikram’s dominant and harsh tone made me relent and I agreed to send him our pic in whatsapp and we hanged up the phone.

Samiksha was hearing all of it sitting besides me and questioned me “Did you actually agree to send our pic to him?” she said as she protested.

“What can we do, he is paying fucking 25k and its not that we are sending him nude pics” I said angrily with thoughts in my mind that Samiksha had turned into a whore.

I sent Vikram a pic of ours to which he replied that he loved my wife and he is willing to pay 25k. He texted that he will be staying in Sahar Star hotel near the airport and will meet us at 7 in the evening in the hotel lobby. I texted back that we agree and got dressed up and went on to sleep.

It was 3 in the night, and Samiksha had slept but I wasnt able to sleep. The whole thought of she being a whore was playing in my mind and at that time my cell started vibrating. It was a call from Vikram. I was confused, why was he calling up at this time of the night. I didnt want Samiksha to wake up so i quietly got up and made my way to the living room and picked up his call and started whispering.

Me : Hello, Vikram?

Vikram : Yes, sorry to bother you at this time of the night, but..
Me : But, what..

Vikram : Ever since I have seen your wife’s pic, I just cant take her out of my mind. I have already fucked her twice in my mind.

I was getting confused, where was he getting at or what was he hinting.

Me : Why are you telling me this?

Vikram : You are a cuckold right, I wanted you to enjoy on how I felt by watching her pic. Does she enjoy dirty talking while having sex.

I took a gulp and said, “Yes.”

Vikram : Bhai, tu bas dekh ye Saturday ko main wo rand ki chut kaise faadta hu, usko tere saame leta leta ke choudunga woh . (Bro, just see how I will rip apart that slut’s cunt this Saturday, I will make her lay infront of you and fuck her hard.

Saying this he started moaning and suddenly hanged up the phone. Maybe he was masturbating as he said all this.

The sudden change of his gentleman tone to a dirty and sleazy talking man took me by surprise but it also ignited the passion in me.

The thought that Samiksha had turned into a whore played a major role in this and I thought to myself “He was right, all whores like Samiksha should be treated like that.”
EPISODE : 8
A couple of days passed and it was Saturday. I was in two sets of minds. One thought was making me feel guilty for letting Samiksha go through this while on the other hand I wanted to see how she would react when we will meet Vikram. Was she waiting to get fucked by Vikram or was it only my insecurity. But a part of me was excited to see how the day would go. Vikram did sound a bit rough on the phone and his last conversation with me had given me a hint that he was going to go hard on her. Would she be able to take all the rough fucking from Vikram. My mind was going all crazy with these stupid thoughts. We didn’t speak much with each other since morning.

Her nervousness was apparent on her face. I tried to calm her down which kind of worked as she knew that I was fully supportive of her. It was 4 in the evening and we decided to leave to meet Vikram.

Samiksha asked me with a confused state of mind “what should I wear?”

I was getting anxious as time was passing by. “Anything you want,” I said.

“Should I wear the saree again?” I was not at all in the mood for talks. “Not necessary Samiksha, wear anything comfortable.”

She took a deep breath. She knew I was disturbed. She didn’t say anything trying to figure out what to wear all by herself.

“Sami, I am going to the living room, don’t take too much time to dress up.” I said as i closed the door behind me and made myself comfortable in the living room.

I heard the door open within 10 mins and looked at Samiksha. She was wearing a tight body hugging blue denim sleeveless one piece dress which covered her voluptuous body just above her knee.

I was again mesmerized by her beauty. “I am so lucky to have her as my wife.” I thought to myself. Then I suddenly remembered that she is going to be fucked by someone else tonight and I was escorting her to that man. I felt dejected but then reality struck me that we needed money.

She looked at me trying to put up a fake smile. She didn’t ask me how she looked; maybe even she wasn’t bothered about it. She then wore her mangalsutra and that made her even sexier. Nothing is sexier than a hot married woman, I thought. If things wouldn’t have been that complicated at that moment, I would have pounced on her and fucked her then and there itself. But our minds were disturbed by the events that would unfold that evening. I saw her nervousness and went close to her and hugged her tight, “I love you babe.” She smiled and I gave her a peck on her forehead and then left for the hotel.

We reached there and called up Vikram. He told us to meet him in the coffee shop of the hotel and that he would be standing at the entrance for us wearing a black shirt and blue jeans. It took us a few minutes to find that coffee shop and we ultimately found the shop.
From a distance we saw a tall man, probably 6 feet wearing blue jeans and a black shirt tucked in and he was looking around. The guy had light beard and he looked around 40 years of age. I looked at Samiksha, “I think he is Vikram, he matches every detail that he provided.” She nodded. I held her hand tightly and proceeded towards the entrance.

Within a few seconds Vikram spotted us, and staring at Samiksha and smiled.

“Ameya?” he asked
“Yeah, Hi Vikram, I am Ameya and this is my wife Samiksha.”

I said as we shook hands and again Vikram started checking out Samiksha right infront of me and gave a devilish smile which made her a bit uncomfortable, “yeah I saw her pic and I must say Samiksha, you are more beautiful here in person.”

As he said this he moved towards her and moved his right hand around her waist, held her and kissed her on her cheeks. Her whole face turned red by the sudden and confident gesture by Vikram. It even caught me by surprise, I was afraid he might start doing stuff with her right there. I faked a smile and coughed to make him aware that I was standing there. He then guided us towards the table that he had reserved in the cafe.

Samiksha went and sat on the chair and I followed and sat next to her. Vikram looked a bit dejected when I sat next to her, maybe he wanted to sit beside her. He then reluctantly sat opposite us. We then started with the general chit chat and he would occasionally praise and flirt with Samiksha to which she would smile so that she doesn’t seem like a woman with lots of attitude. With every passing minute it was getting apparent that Vikram wanted to explore Samiksha.

He then asked me if I wanna smoke to which I agreed as I also wanted to get my mind diverted. We left Samiksha in the coffee shop and told her that we would be back in 10 mins. We went outside the hotel building and he took out cigarettes for both of us and we started smoking.

“Fuck bro, your wife is really hot. I just couldn’t take my eyes off her milky thighs and her voluptuous body and those huge ripe breasts.” Vikram said excitedly. I smiled and I didn’t know how to respond to that.

“You are really lucky bro, but tonight I am the one who is lucky.” He said winking at me. Then he started dirty talking about her ass and breasts with me which to my surprise started to excite me and I could feel my cock bulge inside my pants.

“So how does she like it, Should I go slow on her or does she like some rough fucking.” By this time my excitement was hitting the roof. Out of my excitement I immediately told him that she likes to be fucked hard and rough.

I immediately cursed myself for saying that but I couldn’t do anything now as I didn’t want to look nervous in front of him. He was excited as soon as I said that. “You know what when I saw your wife she looked so innocent but all these innocent bitches like it rough. The moment I saw her I knew that she only acts innocent but she is waiting to get pounded.” All these talks were only making me believe that Samiksha was also craving to get fucked by a stranger.

He kept on talking for the next 5 mins and it only made me eager about the scene that was going to unfold. I was starting to lose my initial apprehensions and inhibitions. We then moved inside the hotel and made our way towards the coffee shop where Samiksha was waiting for us. He quickly made his way ahead of me and went and sat next to Samiksha while now I had to sit opposite of them.

Samiksha got a bit nervous by this sudden move of Vikram and looked at me with big eyes. There was nothing I could do, I just looked at her and blinked my eyes.
Then we started having our regular conversation for a few mins and whilst talking he moved his left hand over her shoulder and started caressing her bare arms. I took a gulp and looked at her and even she glanced at me but Vikram was chatting as if it was normal. I could see his huge hands over my wife’s arms and he was sitting as close to her as it could get.

“So how long have you been married?” he asked us. I looked at Samiksha and said that we are married for three years.

"Oh just three years you guys must have been fucking like rabbits” he said with a wicked smile and and started rubbing her arm.

Samiksha took a sip of the coffee “what makes you say that?” He looked at her and smiled, “only a fool would not have sex a beauty like you.”

Samiksha was taken aback by his straightforwardness. Even I was surprised and we looked at each other. Vikram looked at me and said that your wife is really gorgeous. I smiled and nodded indeed and said that I was really lucky to have her in my life.

She looked at me and smiled, some tears appearing in her eyes. I looked at her innocent face and thought to myself should she be going through all this. Suddenly she took a deep breath and stared at me with eyes wide open. It seemed that something was bothering her. Vikram was looking at me and casually chatting. But Samiksha was fidgeting and trying to say something to me with her eyes.

I could not understand what the problem was. I noticed that Vikram’s one hand was on my wife’s arm but his other hand was under the table. Out of curiosity I tried sneak what was going beneath, so I just moved the table mat slightly so that I could see what was going on beneath the glass table.

To my shock Vikram had his fingers inside Samiksha’s panties and he was fingering her. Samiksha was trying to move his hands away from her but he was forcefully moving his fingers inside. The sight in front of me aroused me. I was starting to get hard and then suddenly Samiksha moaned a bit.
Vikram quietly withdrew his hands and placed it on the table. I could see his wet fingers. Though this was exciting me but I realised that in a few moments he will literally start fucking my wife here in the open. I didn’t want that to happen so I stood up told him,”so let’s go to your room.” He smiled at me and put his fingers in his mouth and winked at me and he agreed He led us to his room and opened the door for us and guided us in.

It was a very spacious room with a queen size bed.

“Do you guys want to freshen up?”

We declined the offer as he wanted to get it done with it as quickly as possible.

“Let me freshen up, I’ll be here soon and please make yourself comfortable.”

And he went into the bathroom to freshen up. I walked up to Samiksha held her face and kissed on her forehead and she hugged and smiled. Within minutes Vikram came outside in his towel. He looked at us as we were hugging each other and came near us.

“You guys look so cute together, it’s like the perfect match.” We were surprised and happy with his first decent praise about us.
“But Samiksha, tonight you are mine.” Again the reality hit us hard. He held her arms and literally snatched her from me and made me sit on the couch.
He dropped his towel and sat on the huge bed.

“Samiksha darling, why don’t you undress yourself?”

She turned around and looked at me, but there was nothing I could do.

She then looked at Vikram and looked down in embarrassment and reached for the bottom of her dress and pulled it up, raising her hands and removed her clothing except her lingerie. She was standing right in front of Vikram in her undergarments
Vikram was mermerized by the beautiful lady standing infront of him in nothing but her undergarments. She stood there still looking down in shame.

“Remove your lingerie as well, or do you want me to do that.” Said the stern voice of Vikram.

The stern voice of Vikram did the trick, she reach behind for her bra strap and undid the bra and removed it, her perky firm breasts popped out in the open. Then she went ahead and removed her panties. She was about to remove her mangalsutra but Vikram stopped her.

“Let it remain, it looks beautiful on your naked body. It will keep reminding me that I am fucking someone else’s wife.” He said looking at me with a wicked smile.

He then pulled her close to him.
"Oh, god," she said in surprise and watched in shame as Vikram took her firm breasts in his hands. He began to roll Samiksha's nipples between his fingers. Samiksha's eyes closed and her mouth opened as her breathing became heavier.

Vikram leaned forward and took one of her large breasts into his mouth and began to suck on it. He took her hand and placed it on his cock and then began to roll her nipple with his hand.

He licked Samiksha's nipple in his wet mouth and began to suck on it hard. Feeling her responsive nipple grow in his mouth, he looked at the her and said, "oh, you like that, don't you?"

Samiksha's head fell back in shame. "Uhhhhh!" she moaned. She wrapped her delicate hand around his thick, hard tool and felt the heat and stiffness of his penis as Vikram continued to fondle her ripe breasts.
Vikram decided not to wait any longer. Licking her breast, his hands went to down her rounded ass and smooth thighs.

She felt his hand reach between her thighs and reaching for her pussy. A thick finger pushed into her pussy and was immediately drenched with her juices.
She squeezed her thighs together to try to limit Vikram's finger fucking but that seemed to only intensify the resolve of Vikram to finger her. Samiksha closed her eyes and started moaning as Vikram intensified the speed at which his fingers were going in and out of her pussy..

Vikram said "Get on your back."

All this while, I was on the couch watching Vikram take control of my wife. Even Alok didn’t have this control on Samiksha and the sheer slut treatment of Samiksha in the hands of Vikram started arousing me.
He made her lay on her back on the queen sized bed and forcefully separated her legs away from each other, giving him a complete view of her pink pussy.

Vikram moved over her, his thick dark cock reaching out to her wet pussy and then he entered her with a thud.
“Aahhhh..” she screamed as he mercilessly entered her without making her comfortable. I always used to make sure how comfortable she was, but here it didn’t matter to Vikram, he just wanted to enter that beautiful pussy and ram her as hardly as he could.

The fucking now began to gather a rhythm that was intense and audible. With each stroke, Vikram’s body slapped against Samiksha's pussy with a loud smack. And with each cock thrust, Samiksha was moaning.
"Oh!" she moaned louder with each thrust.

"Oh!"

"Oh!"

"Oh!"
Vikram looked at me “Looks like she is enjoying it, see what a whore your wife is. Her pussy is so damn wet and I am able to get inside her so easily.” I just looked at them blankly without any response as he continued fucking her.
Samiksha looked at me moaning with each thrust and shook her head, “Nooohh....”.
“What, you don’t like it?” Vikram annoyed at Samiksha and gave a harder thrust and increased the speed of the fucking.
“Ohhh...ohhh...ahhhhh...” she started screaming with mix of pleasure and pain.
“Now are you enjoying, you slut!” he grunted, breathing heavily.
Watching him go hard on her, it made my cock get even harder under my pants. It was waiting to rip apart my pants to get out in the open. I could feel the pain of my hard cock inside my pants wanting for more space to get upright, as Vikram was mercilessly pounding Samiksha.

Samiksha forced herself to be still, knowing that she had to accept the fucking. If she wanted to get it over as soon as possible, she needed to let him have his way with her. Doing otherwise would just prolong the painful process, something he seemed to enjoy.
So Samiksha just lay beneath the man as he went to work on her lovely body hoping that he would climax quickly and end her ordeal. She did not realize however, that she continued to cry out each time his thick cock entered her pussy completely and their bodies slapped noisily together.

"Oh!"

"Oh!"

"Oh!" she continued as Vikram’s thich black cock violated her.

I was mesmerized by Vikram fucking Samiksha. After several minutes of intense pounding, I noticed a subtle change in Samiksha's behaviour. It began with her hands, which began up over her head, and then began gripping the bed sheets tightly, she released them and moved very tentatively to Vikram's fleshy middle as he fucked her. I didn't know if she was just trying to hold on while the man fucked her relentlessly or whether she was beginning to enjoy.
Her shapely hips no longer just took the pounding either. I began to notice that she rolled them slightly up to meet the deep thrusts that her body had taken. I knew that Vikram's fucking was breaking down her defenses.

Suddenly Samiksha cried out loud!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried mindlessly before she bit her lower lip! But I watched as her legs wrapped around Vikram and drew him in as he fucked her.
"You like that, don't you, Samiksha?" Vikram asked and looked deep into her eyes.

"Noooo!" she answered. She couldn't let him know the truth! She looked at the man who was pounding her pussy.

"Ameya, your wife is definitely enjoying it this time," he laughed as he fucked Samiksha.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned and bit her lip,again! Her “Aaahhhhhs and Ohhhhhhss” were more like “Fuck me harder” to my ears now.

"You like me fucking you, don't you," Vikram taunted.

Samiksha's mind screamed for the man to "shut up!" but she took the mindless fucking, her glazed eyes staring at the fat man pounding her quaking pussy. The ceiling whirled above Samiksha's head and the thought that she had not put up much of a fight entered her head. As Vikram's stiff penis ground against her clitoris, Samiksha felt the electricity shoot from the little love bud through her swollen cuntal lips, through her hot ass cheeks and up her spine.

It was no use, the young wife rationalized. I wanted her to fuck Vikram and that was what she was doing! She was doing what her husband wanted her to do. She was trying to be a good wife to him, spreading her legs for another man and letting him know her deepest secrets!

"You like Vikram's cock, don't you Samiksha?"
This time she was quiet. I understood that she is indeed enjoying all the fucking. It was no point holding back when my wife was enjoying getting fucked by a stranger. I couldn’t hold back any longer, I got up, removed my pants and underwear and my hard dick which wanted to get released out in the open just sprung out. Then, I started moving the shaft of my penis back and forth and started masturbating.

Vikram saw me masturbating and then he lay on top of her and she wrapped herself around his body. His head was next to her ear as he fucked her as he lay fucking her. His heavy body was now completely covering hers and his hands held her rounded buttocks in a tight grip. He whispered in her ears “Look at your right.”
She turned her face towards her right and was stunned to see me standing there, playing with me. Her eyes wide open, as she looked at me breathing heavily and in motion with the thrusts from Vikram.
"You like..." he began to taunt Samiksha again, but Samiksha moved his face to hers and kissed him deeply.

Samiksha kissing Vikram stunned me. With my stiff cock in my hand, I started stroking it hard. I watched as her heels dug into Vikram's hips and then hooked behind his knees. Samiksha's moved her arms around his neck and pulled his lips wetly down to hers. Vikram moved his tongue into Samiksha's mouth and she sucked at it.
Vikram's balls slapped against her ass with each thrust, but she was clearly fucking back, now!

"That fucking slut!" I thought with a mixture of rage and lust.

Vikram pulled his mouth away from Samiksha's and took a deep breath. He pushed himself up to his knees and pulled his cock from her pussy. His stiff dick was wet with her juices.

"Flip over, I want to fuck you doggie style," he said.

She did as he instructed. She knelt on the bed with her arms stretched out, holding herself up. Her heavy breasts hung from her chest, swaying slightly. She felt Vikram position himself behind her. His hands went to her shapely hips.

"Stick me in you," he said. Samiksha reached between her legs and felt for his massive cock. It was sticky from her cunt juices.

As horrible an act as it was, Samiksha touched the pink head of his cock to the opening of her vagina and moved back slightly, expecting him to push into her. But Vikram didn't push it into her. He watched as the Samiksha's ass waited in anticipation. He looked at the pussy between her legs and felt her shapely ass. He knew she wanted his cock inside her.

"If you want it, you got to push that pretty ass back on my cock," he said. When Vikram told her to push back onto his cock, I saw her ass immediately begin to move back on his cock. I couldn't believe what a slut my wife was turning out to be.

It hurt my ego but I still found her being fucked by Vikram to be intensely arousing! Samiksha's tight pussy slowly slid back onto Vikram's rock hard cock. Vikram could take no more and immediately began to fuck Samiksha from behind.

He bent over her and reached for her large breasts that were hanging from her chest.

As he continued to fuck her hard, her took her nipples in his hands and rubbed those harshly.

Vikram continued thrusting his hard cock into her pussy. Samiksha cried out as he struck her ass cheeks and backs of her thighs with each thrust.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" One hand dropped her breast and his fingers made their way near her pussy, rubbing her pussy as he fucked her.

When one of his hands went to her pussy, she began to orgasm!

"Aaaaaiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she screamed!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!

Aaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Vikram could take it no more. He took out his cock from her pussy, made her turn around and thrust his hard raging cock inside her mouth, and he started cumming.

He started cumming deep inside her mouth, her eyes wide open, trying to make gestures to make him stop, but he didn’t until he was drained out completely. When he was drained out, he pulled his soft cock out of her mouth. Samiksha’s mouth was full of Vikram’s sperm. I was standing there masturbating next to them all time along, but then I saw a drop of Vikram’s cum flowing out of her mouth, even I started to climax and with all the force I could gather, started cumming on her body.

Vikram started to laugh “Samiksha, you are the perfect cum slut!” She looked at me, appearing a bit humiliated and ran into the bathroom.

We could hear her cough and then turn on the shower.

Vikram had a satisfied look on his face. He laughed and pulled out the money from his wallet and gave it to me. “That was worth every single rupee. Bola tha na ek number ki rand hai teri biwi. Mazaa aa gaya use chodne me”

For the first time since we started doing it, I agreed to what he said. I was now hundred percent sure that she has a whore hidden inside her.

I then heard the door of the bathroom open, she came out all dressed up, “Amey, lets leave.” she said trying not to make any eye contact with Vikram.

I got up, dressed quickly and we left. While we were just about to leave Vikram said “Next time, I will fuck you even harder Samiksha” She looked behind and frowned and at the same time she saw me smile. She then held my hand and pulled me out of the room and we left for our home.
The smile on my face while leaving Vikram’s hotel room had definitely angered Samiksha. The whole way back home she was furious about it and it was quite visible on her face. The fact that I also masturbated in front of her and came on her while she was being fucked by Vikram also made me feel guilty but that moment of ecstasy had taken over my soul and consciousness.

My mind was filled with lust when I saw Vikram breaking down my wife’s defenses and fucking her the way she was not fucked and ravaged before. I had always been gentle with her and always thought this was how we should make love.

But then the way she was enjoying all the rough pounding by Vikram was also playing in the back of my mind.

The moment we reached our home she ran into the bedroom and banged the door behind her. I knew this was going to be a very delicate and tough moment in our marriage. One wrong move and it could spoil and wreck our marriage. But even I was furious at that time, the hard and rough fucking of my wife by Vikram was still playing in my head constantly.
But sanity caught hold of me and I tried to diffuse the situation. After all it was a decision taken by both of us to go ahead with it. I went into the bedroom to check in on Samiksha.

This was going to be the toughest conversation that I was going to have with her for a while. She was lying on the bed head down and crying. I went close to her to pacify her.

“What happened baby? I know this was tough but please tell me what is wrong.”

She just turned around, her eyes all red with tears. “You are asking me what happened? That man was having sex with me, was treating me like a filthy whore and what were you doing. You masturbated to all that and above all that you sprayed your cum on me infront of that asshole Vikram. Instead of feeling bad for me you were actually enjoying it. And what were you and Vikram smiling about when I came out of the bathroom. Did you forget that I am your wife and what I was going through?

She stared into my eyed demanding answers. I knew she meant business and I somehow had to diffuse the situation. Deep inside I knew that she enjoyed the fucking by Vikram and it was only my reaction that had angered her. But saying that out would be the stupidest thing that could do at that moment of time.

I went close and lied next to her.

“Baby I know what you are going through and trust me it isn’t easy for me too. When he was touching you I just wanted to punch him. But when he started to have sex with you, it just made me realize that maybe I was doing it the wrong way all this while. Baby, I could see the pleasure in your eyes and body which honestly I was never able to give you.”

She tried to interrupt me, “Baby what are you sayii...”

“sshhh please let me speak baby. To be very honest, I realized at that moment that I maybe a good husband but I am not a good lover in bed. I could see you reaching ecstasy which I was never able to give you. It was in that spontaneous moment that I lost my mind and started masturbating. I had never seen you deriving this pleasure while having sex with me. I am sorry if I hurt you honey but it only happened because he was giving you what I was never able to give you.”

My reply caught her off guard and suddenly he anger towards me turned into pity. She started feeling sorry for me and hugged me and made me relax on her chest.

“Baby what are you thinking, you have got it all wrong. You are the best lover I have had and no one can replace you. I am sorry we had to go through this. Maybe.. maybe it was a bad idea to go for this thing. We should never have started this.”

“No honey, it was our decision and we should stand by it and I am not blaming you for it. I know it was tough on you and it has been tough for me too. I didn't want to lie to you so I told you what was in my mind. I started masturbating only because I felt that he was able to give which honestly I am not able to. I don’t want to push you but if you ever feel like talking to me about it, you can speak your heart out. I will not judge you or anything.

She smiled, “I love you,” gave me a peck on the lips and we hugged each other and we were so tired that we just slept putting behind another eventful day of our lives which had an enormous effect in our relation. This event was the catalyst in our journey towards this lifestyle not to mention the day spent with Alok.

A couple of days passed and things were starting to get normal between us. She never answered my question whether she enjoyed having sex with Vikram. She used to avoid it and I didn’t want to complicate things between us. So I never pestered her with the question for the next couple of days. But we never knew what fate had in store for us.

What would happen if the money given to us by Vikram would get over. It was apparent that I wasn’t going to get a job soon enough since the markets were still volatile. But the fear of another emotional breakdown made us cautious.

Then after a couple of days we got an unexpected call. It was 9.30 in the night and we were cuddling on the couch watching tv and my phone rang. I picked up my phone and was surprised to see a call from Pratik.

Pratik worked with me in the same company and was laid off along with me. But at that time he made an unusual decision to overcome his financial instability. He pimped out his wife Richa and that had made them financially secure for the time being. I never asked him how he convinced his religious wife into getting pimped out but he actually convinced her.

I still remember the evening when we were having drinks and I just popped the question as to how he had so much money with him considering that we both worked in the same company and position. And that day he was too much drunk that he spilled out almost everything about what they were doing.

It came as a shock to me and it disgusted me at that time. I never showed my anger towards him but then I started ignoring him. Before that we used to meet often and we used to invite each other to our homes. Now, I even started avoiding his calls and would give him absurd reasons to avoid meeting him. That might have given him a signal that I was not particularly impressed with what they were doing and then he eventually stopped calling.

All this happened almost a month back and how times changed. It was Richa and Pratik who had inspired me and Samiksha to let other people into our sex lives and earn money out of it. The financial instability had made us do what we thought was a sin.

The thought that we had also followed Pratik and Richa’s path always bothered me but I pretended to take a moral high ground in my mind thinking that atleast I am with my wife while she is being ravaged by a random stranger, trying to protect her but Richa is all alone, only God knows what she is going through. But I always understood the truth that we were no different from what they were.

Back to the present, I was surprised to see a call from Pratik. I looked at Samiksha, “Its Pratik, dont know why he is calling.”

I picked up the call and went into the bedroom to talk to him and I came back to samiksha after 15 mins.

“What was he saying baby”, she enquired.

“Well we have guests tomorrow. Richa and Pratik have invited themselves over.” I had this disappointed look on my face.

“Dont be mean, it’s been a while since we have met other people. It will be healthy change.”

“I know, but you know na what they are doing these days.”

“And how different is it from what we are doing.”

I realized my hypocrisy and said, “You are tight I shouldn't be judgmental after what we are doing.”

She hugged me, “Please promise me you will behave and we will be wonderful hosts. Whatever we might be doing but we still need friends in our lives.”

“You are right, it’s a welcome change. It’s been a while since we all have met.”

“I love you baby”, she kissed me and then we went on to sleep as we had to prepare for the guests the next day.
Next day we started preparing for the guests since morning. We started off by cleaning the house, keeping everything in order and we had our breakfast. Then it was time to prepare food but we had run out of groceries
“Baby, I will go and get the groceries, make me a list of what to buy.” I told Samiksha.

“Wait, I will also come, I need to buy some stuff too and the list is too big.”

I agreed as it would be easier for us to shop together and we could finish it off sooner. Samiksha was wearing a body hugging deep cut white kurti and blue jeans. Her curves were quite visible in that body hugging kurti. She was looking so damn sexy and fuckable in those simple yet sexy clothes that I just wanted to jump on her right away and start fucking her, but I controlled myself and I moved my hands around her hips, pulled her closer and hugged her.

“Baby you are looking so hot,” as I hugged her tighter as her breasts were just crushing on my chest.

She giggled, “Try to control Mr Hubby,” she said naughtily as she moved her fingers over my erect cock, “he will get everything he deserves,” she said pointing towards my erect cock.

I smiled and placed both my hands on her ass and squeezed them hard.

“Ouch!!” she squeaked and just held and squeezed my erect cock over my pant, “Aaahhh” I screamed.

She laughed, “Now you know how I felt.” I smiled, I just wanted to throw her on the bed right away and start fucking her, then she reminded me that we need to go and buy groceries. I was disappointed but at the same time I was somewhat happy to see this naughty side that Samiksha had been developing lately.

We then left our home for the market and as it was a weekend the market was crowded. It was a tough shopping for groceries in such a crowded market but we had to shop since we had guests coming over. She held my hand as we made our way through the market. The market was so crowded that we couldn’t hold on to each other and got separated and I started walking behind her.

We were walking in a straight line due to the crowd and there were two ladies walking between us and the distance between us was increasing as more and more people were just crawling their way through the place. She turned back and was happy to see me just a few steps behind her and I gestured her to keep walking.
While walking behind her, I started noticing a few men ogling at her. As and when a man passed her, they would try to take a peek at my wife who was busy trying to make her way through.

I got worried for her at first but then as I noticed more and more men trying to peek on her, a vibe ran through my body. I started enjoying the attention she was getting.
“Why is she getting all this attention”, I thought to myself. Then even I started ogling at Samiksha and I noticed her round and curvy ass which was very apparent because of her tight jeans. Why wouldn’t guys look at her? She is so damn fuckable. I started enjoying all the attention she was getting.

Then I saw two men just brushing and making their way past me and suddenly slowed down behind Samiksha. They glanced at each other and smiled. I suspected an unusual behavior by them and started noticing their moves. As I suspected they were following Samiksha and were using the crowd as an excuse to rub themselves on her. I moved a bit sideways to notice what they were doing. One of the men was getting very close to Samiksha. He then pressed his crotch right between her butt cheeks and started rubbing himself on her. I was stunned on what was happening but then my dick was telling a different story. I started getting hard as he was literally molesting my wife. As he started rubbing himself on her she furiously looked behind at him.

He started shouting, “jaldi chalo bohot bheed hai”. She looked at him angrily and started moving forward. The guys then didnt want to take risk and they went in the other direction. And as he was moving besides me, he told the other guy, “kya maal hai yaar, iska pati toh roz iski leta hoga”.

When I heard that my dick got even harder. What had gotten into me? A few days back I would have bashed those guys up but today I was getting hard by such behavior. What was I turning into?

Now shopping for groceries was the last thing on my mind. I was enjoying the attention that my wife was getting. After a few distance she stopped to buy vegetables. I stopped besides her and waited patiently. As she bent down to pick up the vegetables I saw the vendor staring at her. I moved a bit sideways and saw that her cleavage was visible. The vendor was enjoying the beautiful valley of my wife but she was completely unaware of it. Again I chose to ignore it and was only getting stiff every minute.

Then the whole time I was only catching a glimpse of how everyone was staring at my wife. I was getting harder and harder and I wanted to release myself. As soon as we reached home, I ran into the bathroom, unzipped my pants and held on to my erect penis, moving the shaft back and forth and started imagining those guys rubbing themselves on Samiksha The thought of the guy moving his penis between her butt cheeks excited me to the full extent and I burst out my load.

I didn’t know what had gotten into me. First I got hard when my wife was being fucked right in front of me. Now I even started getting hard when random strangers where checking out my wife. There was definitely something wrong with me. I had to do something about it. What if Samiksha found out about the crazy thoughts inside my head? She would definitely leave me or would she. What if she is also enjoying all this stuff? As all these thoughts were playing inside my head, the door bell. It was evening and probably it was Richa and Pratik.

Suddenly I broke out of my perverse thoughts and Samiksha was also shouting from the kitchen to open the door. I got up hurriedly and went ahead to open the door.

As I opened the door, Pratik was standing right in front me. Here was a tall fairly handsome fellow wearing his signature casual clothes.

Whatever was playing inside my head but I was really happy to see my friend after a long time. I looked around “Where is Richa bhabhi"

He moved aside “Here right behind me, why are you hiding Richa" he told with a grin.

And there was Richa with a playful and mischievous smile on her but what amazed me was the way she was how sultrily she was dressed which was very unlike of Richa. All I remember while we met a few months backs she was a very religious woman who used to dress very conservatively without displaying a shade of skin and now here she was standing in front of me wearing a saree which was a complementing shade of deep, blood red with golden designer border. The saree was amazing in itself. It covered everything and yet, left nothing to imagination. Through the fabric I could see her belly button which seemed to be designed to invite kisses.

Her breasts were wrapped in the upper portion of her saree but bulged. I could see the neckline of the blouse, which showed enough of the upper slopes. The blouse itself had no sleeves – it showed off her milky white arms which were a tinge fatty but sexy at the same time. She was looking different than before and the change was sublime to be honest.

The sultry appearance of Richa caught me off guard and I stood in front of them speechless as if Richa had cast a spell on me.

Pratik snapped his fingers in front of my face which got me back to my senses.

“Can we come inside,” he said teasingly.

“Ss..sure, please come in,” and I stepped aside letting them in and then closed the door and turned around to a sight which again turned me into a frenzy.

Richa was wearing a bare back blouse which had just one slim strip of fabric holding it all together and her white curvaceous hips were a treat for the eyes.

There was definitely a subtle change in her appearance and the way she dress and was looking a lot attractive than before.

Richa turned around, “Where is Samiksha?”

Samiksha was getting ready in the bedroom as they entered our home. I called her out and she came out running to greet our guests.

She was wearing a thin golden colored blouse and a matching saree. Needless to say she was looking like a goddess in that saree and short arm of the blouse was as good as being sleeveless. Maybe she had worn the blouse after a long time as her navel was temptingly visible. As soon as she came out to greet them, Pratik was dumbfounded to see her, his eyes wide open but at the same time I was checking out Richa. She was looking amazingly hot as well.

Then me and Pratik noticed that we were checking out each other's wives and in that moment of awkwardness we looked away from each other and stopped checking them out as they were busy chatting with each other.

“How are you Richa, it’s been so long since we have met. And you are looking particularly ravishing today.”

“Awww, thank you Samiksha, you are looking gorgeous as always.”

They both hugged each other and the sight of two beautiful women touching each other just while their breasts crushing against each other started turning me on.

We chatted for a while and then Samiksha got up, “You have been here for so long and I haven’t offered you anything.”

She got up and started to leave for the kitchen.

“Wait I will also help you,” saying this Richa also went with Samiksha to the kitchen.

“So how have you been buddy, I have got a bottle of our favorite whisky. When should we start?” said Pratik excitedly.

“Wow it’s been a long time since we had drinks together. Come I will setup the tables in the balcony and we can have drinks there.”
It was a welcome change for me. I was having drinks with him after a long time.

So we setup the table for drinks in the balcony while our wives were preparing food in the kitchen.

While the cool breeze was flowing, we were enjoying drinks and reliving the old days.

We started remembering and discussing about our old friends, the fun we used to have and the unforgettable memories at office and I started to think that it was a good idea that they visited us.

“So how’s the job hunt going on? Any luck with it,” he asked me.

“No bro, you know the market condition, people are still losing their jobs and companies have stopped hiring. Don’t know how long will this situation go on.” I said sadly.

“What about you, have you started job hunting.” I knew this was a tricky question to ask but 2 pegs of whiskey had calmed me down and emboldened me to ask it

He smiled, “Well the situation isn’t different for me. But you know right what I and Richa are doing to keep ourselves going.”

I was 2 pegs down but I knew this was going to be a difficult conversation. I quickly filled my glass with another peg and gulped it down to give me strength to have this conversation.

“But that is not the solution Pratik. It would be so difficult for Richa bhabhi. Maybe she won’t tell you but she would be so depressed.”

He smiled, “buddy it’s not that I don’t care about her. But whatever we are doing is with her consent. It was tough for both of us initially and I am really grateful to her that she understood my plight when I lost my job. She could have left me but she stood by my side and supported me.”

“But,” I tried to intervene.

“It was a tough phase and we are happy that we are pulling it off together”

“But it’s still a tough phase and don’t know how long it will continue. How will you guys manage?” I enquired.

“Amey, we both lost our jobs together. We had more or less the same income. Even you are jobless like me. But how are you able to sustain yourself.”

That question terrified me. I was in a moral dilemma; I couldn’t tell him what I and Samiksha were up to.

I cleared my throat, “well, I do have a lot of savings.”

“We earned almost the same salary and as far as I know, you didn’t have many investments just like me.”

I started stammering unable to come up with an answer and then Pratik broke his silence.
“Amey, it’s okay, I know what you guys do.”

“What,” I became a bit tensed, “What are you talking about?”

“I am saying that I know what you and Samiksha do to keep yourselves going. And I am bitterly disappointed with you. I didn’t want to bring this up now but you brought up the topic.”

“I don’t understand what you are saying.”

“Come on Amey, I thought you are my friend that is why I confided on you. But I realized that you never considered me a friend.”

“What are you trying to say,” all the effect that the whisky had inside me started dozing away.

“That I know about the cuckolding thing that you and Samiksha are into to earn money. And to be honest I don’t judge you for it. I know that the circumstances have pushed you into it but what bothers me is that you never considered me your friend else you would have told me the same way I told you.”

I became a bit defensive and finally agreed, “It’s not like that, but how did you to come to know.”

“That’s not the point. The thing is that you didn’t feel it’s important to tell me about it after I shared everything with you.”

“I know and I am sorry about it but try to understand, I am so embarrassed and ashamed of what we did. Ashamed of what Samiksha had to go through because of me. Don’t you feel the same way for Richa?”

“Of course we initially felt very ashamed of it.”

“Initially! Are you not ashamed of it now?”

He smiled, “it’s not like that. Initially we both were really apprehensive about it but we have come a long way now.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, initially we were really worried when Richa would have to visit strangers. I would always wonder what kind of people would be meeting Richa, she could even be subject to a lot of abuse. It used to give me sleepless nights but thankfully she never complained of people blatantly abusing her.”

“But that doesn’t mean it cannot happen in the future right,” I protested.

“As I said Amey, we have come a long way now. Richa doesn’t visit such strangers anymore; it’s a thing of the past.”

I interrupted him, “So you have stopped doing it, so how do you guys earn money now?”

He smiled, “Calm down my friend, unlike you I will tell you everything. After Richa visited a few clients, we came to know of a club which caters to adventurous couples like us. It is a swinger and cuckold lifestyle club where the members are renowned businessmen, bureaucrats and politicians. We joined the club, and it’s the safest thing that we came across and there is no looking behind now. And guess what, we earn so much in one day, that it can sustain us for at least 2 months.”

The mention of the club and earning so much money started getting me interested but I still wasn’t convinced, “I don’t understand, now you guys have joined a club, aren’t you pushing Richa deeper into a hole.”

“As I told you, we had initial apprehensions about it, but after a few visits I started noticing subtle changes in Richa’s behavior. She was more open when we were having sex and she had gotten out of her shell. Having sex with her now is such an amazing experience now and it has made our bond even stronger. We enjoy having sex together, having our fantasies fulfilled and earn money at the same time. We earn money for what we enjoy doing.”

Noticing the confused look on my face, he held my hand and dragged me into the room from where we could see both Richa and Samiksha in the kitchen.

“Look at Richa now, have a look at the way she is dressed and try to remember the first time when you saw her. She never used to dress so provocatively and didn’t show any skin. But look at her now, doesn’t she look gorgeous and sexy. She was so religious before but now she worships only dicks.” He grinned.

I again started staring at her; she had indeed become sexy and gave a tough competition to Samiksha in the sexiness quotient.

He then again interrupted me, “The reason I am telling you all this is that, even you and Samiksha can join the club if you guys are interested.”

“What? Are you crazy, you think Samiksha will ever agree to this?” Saying this I bit my tongue realizing that unintentionally I let him know that I was already convinced to join the club and it all depended if Samiksha agrees to it.

He smiled and patted by back “Buddy, let me tell you one thing with experience, all women have a slut hidden deep inside them. It just takes the right moment and treatment to turn her into one.”

Reality struck me hard again, as the flashback of Alok and Vikram unceremoniously ravaging my wife started playing in my head again and rigorous moans let out by Samiksha while being fucked started playing as music to my ears.

He again interrupted me “Tell me one thing, did you notice any change in Samiksha’s behavior after you were cuckolded last few times.”

I didn’t answer him, how could I, here was my friend asking me vividly personal questions about my wife and most of the answers were embarrassingly true.

He smiled, “I understand and get it.” He looked at Samiksha, “If you agree Amey, then leave convincing Samiksha on us. We will get her onboard.”

He then looked at me demanding an answer. I nodded and he smiled and shouted “Richa, came you come here for a minute dear.”

I was surprised and a tight fear gripped me, “Why are you calling her?”

He pulled me into the balcony again and in a few seconds Richa entered the balcony standing in front of us in her newly found sexy avatar.

“Sweetheart, Amey has agreed to join the club but is not sure Samiksha would agree,” the words out of Pratik’s mouth surprised me even further.

What the hell was going on? Did Richa know that this proposal was going to be put before me? Was this the reason they visited. But before I could gather my thoughts, Richa walked towards me and stood dangerously close to me bringing her lips close to my ear and whispered, “The way you were checking me out when I entered your home, I knew you would agree.”

The enchanting fragrance of the woman along with the sight of the milky white slopes of her breasts visible through her transparent saree had me dumbfounded. I was lost for words when she slid aside a portion of her pallu giving me full sight of her right breast and part of her left breast.

The blouse itself was very tight and made of a thin fabric, making her breasts to thrust out, invite, provoke and cause lust. And that indeed worked, as I started lusting for her. She held my hand and placed it on the slopes of her breasts which were not covered by the blouse. I wanted to slid my hand underneath the fabric and caress her breasts, but she held my hand firmly not giving me free access to unexplored territory.

Instead she started taking my had towards her bare navel making its way through the valley of her breasts and I enjoyed the teasing as I felt her smooth skin through my fingers which had reached her navel and I intentionally slid my finger aggressively into her belly button to which she let out a soft moan, ”Aahh!”

But before we could proceed further, Samiksha came from the kitchen standing at the balcony door behind us and said,” Come on guys, dinner is ready.”

She instantly released my hand and I quickly removed my finger from her belly button and she slightly adjusted her pallu to cover her bosom. Samiksha took us by surprise but it was a close call. As we were going inside to have dinner both Richa and Pratik looked at me and winked. I was excited by the teasing of Richa but the sudden entrance of Samiksha brought me back to my senses.

But Richa was in no mood to stop, even while having dinner she continued having a direct eye contact with me with the occasional flirtatious touching with her feet under the table. The whole incident was making me hard and by then they both started leaving after dinner and desert.

While leaving our home Richa again brushed past me while my eyes wandered to the lovely expanse of her back and her luscious ass.

As soon as they left, Samiksha made her way to the kitchen to do the dishes, whereas the entire episode with Richa started playing in my head. I started to get hard again and the moment of me sliding my finger inside Richa’s belly button played inside my head I became rock hard. Electricity ran through me and I wanted to release the sexual tension building inside me.
I entered the kitchen where Samiksha was doing the dishes in the kitchen sink. She had tucked in the pallu of her saree to her waist and the droplets of water on her bare hips and hand made her sexier. I made my way over to her, my hands touching the sides of her waist as I went down and kissed her neckline. Her head dropped back a little moaning in pleasure. She could feel my breath along her neck and she smiled as my hands went up the front of her saree.

She started blushing, “What are you doing? Can’t you see that I am doing the dishes here?”

I wrapped my hands around her and held her tighter, “But I want to do something else,” whispering into her ear and licking her ear at the same time.

“Mmmph, baby let me do the dishes first na.”

I started rubbing my hard dick over her buttocks and started licking her neckline whilst my hands started making their way towards her breasts.

She started breathing heavily as my dry humping started to take pace. She then turned around and looked towards me and smiled as she leaned in and kissed me.I kissed her more passionately my tongue started digging deep into her mouth tasting her sweet lips and mouth. She moved her body into mine as I messed with her blouse behind her back.
I undid them pretty quickly and before she knew it the pallu of her saree was on the floor. She was standing in front of me with the pallu on the floor and the blouse just loosely covering her bosom in the front as I undid her blouse from the back.

I smiled and kissed her lips as I lifted her and pushed her to the end of the kitchen counter and started licking her neck. I pinned her against the wall and lifted her saree and petticoat and spread her legs apart, reaching out to the moist cotton panties she was wearing. I pulled down the panties, with the saree and petticoat pushed right upto her hips as I started getting down right in front of her putting my lips onto her pussy.

I could just feel the wetness drip off of her pussy lips as she moaned and groaned feeling my breath touch herself. She looked down at me as she ran her fingers through my hair.
“Mmm, I like running my fingers through your hair.”

I smiled at her before my tongue parted my lips and licked her shaven pussy lips before parting them with my tongue to lick her clit. Touching her swollen clit slightly with the tip of my tongue, I flickered it over her making her moan loudly. I loved the feeling of making her moan and ask for more. The same way Alok and Vikram had her moaning like a crazy slut in front of me. She looked at me with her enticing eyes, her mouth half open with moans circulating the kitchen. Her hands were pressed against the kitchen counter granite as she moaned.

"Amey..." She moaned silently as I lifted her legs over my shoulder to get more involved with my tongue. Samiksha looked at me and smiled, she wanted to be fucked really bad, but I was teasing her way to much, and I enjoyed it. I looked at her moaning loud and realized that I was driving her insane. I pulled my mouth away from her pussy and took her legs off my shoulders. Looking at what I had just done to her pussy, I felt my hard cock growing harder in my pants. I quicky took off my clothes and stood in front of her in my boxers. I looked at her legs spread wide as I pulled my cock out of the boxers and rubbed it against her wet pussy. Samiksha looked at me and moaned trying to hold her composure but it wasn't helping that my cock was inches away from fucking her. "Fuck me..." She whimpered in pain for my cock.

"Oh you want this huh?" I held my cock tightly pressing it into her. She nodded biting her lip. I smiled grabbing the back of her hair. "Suck on it." I pushed her off the counter to her hands and knees in front of me. She smiled as I sat down on the stool and she kneeled in front of me gripping my cock in her hand.
"Mmm..." She said slightly looking at it. I looked at her and smiled.

"Come on baby, suck it." I grabbed the back of her head once again shoving her mouth onto my cock. I automatically deep throated her causing her to choke. She made a gagging noise as I pulled my big cock out of her mouth. "Oh yeah, you like it?"

"Yes." Was all she could say.
The clinking noise of her bangles along with the gagging noise of my cock inside her mouth was like ecstasy to my ears.

I picked her up and placed her on the counter where she was seated before and this time I just pulled out her hanging blouse, exposing her pink bra which were tightly holding her ripe mangoes and then once again ran my cock over her soaking pussy lips.
I pulled down the fabric of her bra exposing her aroused erect nipples.
"Don't tease me anymore." She pleaded. I just smiled putting the head of my cock into her pussy as I leaned in and kissed her nipples with my mouth. She smiled down as she put her hands on my head again running her fingers through my hair. "Fuck me." She said moaning and begging. "I want you inside me."

I then slammed my cock into her pussy. Her wetness gripped around my cock never wanting to let it go.
She moaned as I fucked her pussy roughly. I moaned into her body as I pounded further and further until I hit her g-spot. She could feel me penetrating her harder and harder as she screamed at the top of her lungs inside the kitchen. Her nipples were hard and pushing into my chest as I pushed back and forth into her.

I grabbed her arms and held them down onto the granite counter as I viciously fucked her pussy tearing it apart. She could feel her body reaching its climax as I hit her g-spot making her squirt all over my penis and the counter. She could feel her hand release and she put it onto my shoulder as I fucked her harder.

The scene of Vikram violating Samiksha started playing in my head. I wanted to enact what he did with Samiksha as I always felt that she enjoyed the way he treated her. I wanted to compete with him in order to satisfy my ego.

"Come here, I got another surprise for you." I said pulling her to her knees on the floor. She got on her hands and knees while again pulling down the petticoat which was still intact on her waist while she was being fucked, and I shoved my cock deep within her mouth again. Her lips curled into a smiled as my cock slammed deep into her mouth. Her lips gripped around it as she sucked and licked like the world was ending. I pulled her head close and I realized that I was about to cum inside her mouth.
I again thought how Vikram had cum inside her mouth and I held the back of her head tightly while she looked at me helplessly. She knew that I was intent on cumming inside her mouth. Within a couple of strokes I started cumming deep inside her throat almost choking her and after the release of the last drop of semen, I took out my cock from her mouth and lied down on the floor tired. Even Samiksha lay on the floor, beads of sweat flowing on her naked breasts. Then I saw a few drops of semen flowing out of her mouth, which made her look sexy and my cum slut and I was content that I could mete out the same treatment to her as Vikram.
But then to my surprise, she didn’t run to the bathroom to throw up, but she swallowed my cum. I smiled and I started to relate to what Pratik had said earlier and I thought to myself, “Maybe the slut hidden inside Samiksha is finally coming out.”

Meanwhile, Pratik picked up his cellphone to make a call as he was driving back home with Richa in the front seat.
“Hello, we met them today and I think we can get them to join the club sooner than expected.”
“Didn’t I tell you that Richa’s magic will work? Give us a few more days and then I am sure we can have them join the club. And don’t forget my commission.” Saying this Pratik cut the call.
Richa was listening patiently as her husband struck the deal with the person on the other side of the phone.

“You think I went too far with Amey?”

“Not at all sweetie, you had him craving for you and it was a treat to watch.”

“I saw you ogling at Samiksha the whole time; you want to fuck her, don’t you.” She said teasingly.

He didn’t reply but just smiled sheepishly.

And unknown to Samiksha, she was slowly but steadily becoming the fantasy of many.
Great, post your next big updates
Awesome story steering. Waiting for update
hhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooottttttttttttt