Fantasy Christmas present for husband
nfo to set the stage.

We were a late mid-twenties couple. I worked full time as mechanic and Rachel my wife part time as a secretary in a small office. We decided to buy a house and pay it off before starting a family there were 18 payments left. With a healthy sex life, we were happily moving along with life when she threw me this curve.

The holiday season is approaching and with it, my birthday me being almost a Xmas baby. Normally she would have started asking what I wanted but was strangely silent on the subject. Her presents were already under the tree. Matching custom original diamond and ruby necklace, earrings, and ring. There were two cards with my name on them. When I arrived home on Xmas eve, she greeted me at the door wearing a sexy teddy stockings and 4-inch matching heels. 

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply dragging me toward the couch, undoing my shirt making her intent known rubbing her ample tits against my chest as she pushed my shirt off.

"Dinner is in the oven we will eat after I take care of the first part of your Xmas present," Rachel cooed sexily while undoing my belt.

She followed my pants to the floor taking my hardening cock into her warm wet mouth. Rachel stroked the length of my cock twice before letting it pop out; taking a deep breath.

"Cum in my mouth," she demanded and devoured my cock again.

I looked down at her to confirm what she said; Rachel answered me with her eyes. She worked my cock with her mouth and tongue. Pushing it aginst the back of her throat when she grabbed my hips and forced my cock all the way down her throat held it there for a few seconds fighting her gag reflex. I gasped and reached to push her head up when she felt my hands touch her head she smacked them away. Rachel came up for a breath stroked up and down my cock a couple of times before forcing it down her throat again. It was too much for me I started to cum, she managed to take the first blast of cum down her throat before she pulled up and took the rest of my cum in her mouth. Sucking hard making sure she got every last drop before licking me clean and letting I pop loudly out of her mouth.

"Let's eat," Rachell said, as she rose and strutted into the kitchen.

I sat on the couch staring after her in disbelieve. Rachell never deep throated me before and very seldom let me cum in her mouth. I quickly recovered and pulled up my shorts and slacks and moved and sat at the kitchen table. She gave a sly look as she sat dinner on the table. Noting the look on my face. I have been practicing. How do you like your Xmas present so far?" She asked smiling smugly.

"Best ever," I managed to choke out wondering what else she had planned.

We ate silently and quickly and after the table was cleared. I collected my wife's presents and sat them on her lap. She tore the packages open, and I put the necklace on for her she put the large earrings in and slipped on the ring. Smiling admiring her jewelry she took hold of my hand.

"Come to bed and collect the rest of your Xmas present," she said seductively.

Leading me into the bedroom, she pushed me down on the bed and removed my slacks, turning around bent over removing her panties. She watched my eyes get big as I noticed the butt plug peeking between her ass cheeks. My cock was instantly at attention; she crawled onto the bed taking the lube from the nightstand. She bent and licked my cock a few times; opened the lube and rubbed it liberally on my cock. Turning around she presented her ass,

"Remove the butt plug I am all cleaned out and should be plenty stretched out I put plug when got home from work just after 1," Rachel said wiggling her ass at me for effect.

I reached up and slowly worked the butt plug out. I squirted some lube into her ass and worked it in with my fingers. This too was also very rare thing if I was lucky my wife let me have her ass once a year and didn't own a butt plug. She watched me over her shoulder with hooded eyes, pushing back against my fingers forcing them deeper. When I pulled my fingers out she moved around so, she was straddling me and slowly lowered her ass down on my hard cock. Now seated in my lap my cock buried deeply in her hot tight ass she took hold of my hands and placed them on her tits.

"Treat them rough they need to know you love them," She cooed as she started moving up and down on my rigid cock.

I assaulted Rachell's tits roughly pulling and twisting her hard nipples. She started to move faster; I pushed her forward onto her hand's and knees, her rubbing her clit with one hand while leaning forward pressing her tits into my hand's; panting out her excitement as we both raced toward our release. It overtook us at almost the same time; she went stiff screaming in pleasure her anal muscles clenching as she came as I pumped my cum deep in her bowels pushing her forward and collapsing on her back smashing her tits between her body and my hands When our breathing slowed as we recovered,

"When you get up to put the butt plug back in I want to feel you cum in my ass all night," She said still a bit out of breath.

I felt around on the bed and held it up when I located it then pulled out and I shoved the butt plug into her gaping asshole.
"Thankyou. Come on we need a shower and when you recover you still have one more hole that needs to be filled,"

She slipped out of the teddy and heels then peeled off her stockings on our way to the shower. We washed each other then enjoyed the hot water till it ran out. Then dried each other off enjoying each other's caresses.

"That was fantastic. I will be right back," I said as I headed to the fridge.

We usually had sex on Xmas eve, so I had picked up some chocolate covered strawberries to snack on afterward. Digging them out of their hiding place; picking up some napkins and chocolate sauce then returned to the bedroom. Settling next to her on the bed we shared the strawberries when they were gone I picked up the chocolate sauce and dribbled some on each of her nipples then trailing drops down her stomach and onto her hairless pussy. Watching the look of anticipation on her face as I bent to start licking it off.

I licked and nibbled my way down to her pussy; her body vibrating with excitement with each lick and nibble. Spending extra attention on her clit. Then licking and sucking all the chocolate from her pussy returning my mouth to her clit my fingers working into her already dripping pussy to find her g spot. Her moans of pleasure coming closer together till she exploded when I raked my teeth across her engorged clit. 

Her juices dripping off my fingers I sat up and licked it off savoring her sweet, tangy taste. I laid down next to her while she recovered. She sat up smiling and straddled me setting the chocolate sauce on the night stand.

"I will use that later. Now I see you have recovered fuck the hell out me," She said as she lowered her pussy down on my cock.

Rachel bent over and teased her nipples over my lips I raised my head up and latched on to her swollen nub sucking hard and biting gently as she rode me. When she was getting close to coming I increasing the pace, I bit her nipple pushing her over the top. I let go of her nipple and let her down on my chest while she recovered. Enjoying the small contractions of her cunt muscles and her tits smashed against my chest. I rolled her over so she was under me then pulled out pulled her up onto her knees and entered her from behind reaching forward and taking her tits in my hands. 

I started off slowly gradually picking up the pace as she started getting excited she panted out harder over and over occasionally demanding I pull her nipples more. I pounded into her pussy feeling the butt plug still in her well-fucked ass; trying to pace myself and enjoy her pussy as she tightened her kegel muscles but the kinkiness of the evening was too much, I felt my orgasm building. She felt me tense and clenched her kegel muscles signaling her climax as the cum boiled out of my balls and splashed against her cervix. We collapsed on our sides on the bed as I softened and slipped out. She rolled out of the bed cum dribbling down her leg on the way to the bathroom to relieve herself. She returned quickly to licking our combined juices off my cock. Exhausted we curled up together under the covers and went to sleep.

My wife shook me awake sitting next to me holding the chocolate sauce with a mischievous look on her face. She pulled the sheet off and squirted chocolate sauce on my cock seductively licking it off, taking my now hard cock into her mouth and gave me repeat performance of the blowjob she gave me the night before. When she had drained my cum she sat up a handed me two envelopes. One labeled Merry Xmas and the other one Happy birthday.

"Please open them now," She said large smile on her face.

I opened the Xmas envelope first. There were eleven squares of paper inside Printed on them ( Good for 24 hours of complete control of my body) with Rachell's signature. She watched me read it and smiled as she saw my face light up in surprise.

"Now your birthday present you may like it even better. You need to open it now. You will understand once you open it," She said smiling.

Tearing open the second envelope open. Printed on the card in her handwriting ( I will get three body piercings of your choice. Also, you may dress me any way you want for the whole day including our dinner reservations, take me shopping and buy what you wish me to wear.) I had been trying to convince her to get her nipples pierced for years. I looked her in the eyes.

"Yes best presents ever," I said drawing her into a hug and kiss.

"The Xmas coupons include the dressing me any way you want. If you want my nipples pierced do them one at a time I don't think I could stand not having you not molesting at least one of them for six weeks while they heal,"

"We will go shopping tomorrow. Do you want to know what piercings I want you to get?" 

"No. You can take me to get pierced tomorrow that way it will be done for your birthday."

She was stroking my cock while we talked. She bent over and licked the precum off and,

"Good even without the chocolate," She moaned.

I wondered what had gotten into her but was not going to ask and break the mood. She was definitely worked up; my cock was almost painfully hard again. She cocked her head thinking then grabbed the chocolate sauce; pushed me back on the bed dribbled some on my cock then devoured it. Sucking and licking taking it deeper on each stroke working till she slid it into her throat. She swallowed a few time while she held my cock deep. Her swallowing causing her throat to massage my cock exquisitely. Twice more and I was shooting cum down her throat and in her mouth. She showed me the cum in her mouth making a show of swallowing it before licking me clean.

"Come take a shower with me I need to take the butt plug out it's starting to get uncomfortable."

Rachell crawled off me and headed to the bathroom. I followed her into the shower. We washed each other and after we rinsed off,

"Please take the butt plug out now. It is included in your coupons to by the way," She said bending over to give me access to remove the butt plug.

I worked the butt plug out and set it on the side of the tub then left her to finish as I went to get dressed. She came out of the bathroom a few minutes later smiling with a bounce to her step, snagged the teddy off the floor where she dropped it the night before and slipped it on and stepped into her heels.

" I am just going to wear this till we get dressed for dinner with family," She said as she strutted out of the bedroom. 

"That could be a mistake," I said as I followed her into the living room her tight ass swaying enticing.

I Pushed her down on the couch getting between her legs attacking her pussy licking her a few times from asshole to clit. Before pushing two fingers into her cunt and sucking her clit into my mouth. Flicking my tongue over her engorged clit while pistoning my fingers in and out. She was moaning which quickly became screams when her orgasm tore thru her body. Sliding my fingers out of her I greatly licked up her juices. Leaving her panting on the couch and me with a raging hard on. Sliding up on top of her and slamming into dropping cunt before she fully came down. Sending her back over the edge her spasming kegel muscles triggering my orgasm much faster than I wanted.

We spent the rest of the morning and afternoon playfully cuddling watching a movie and some football enjoying each others company. We got dressed for dinner and just before we headed out she drew me into a kiss then pulled up her knee length dress to show me she left her panties off.

"You little minx I will be hard all evening," I moaned huskily.

"Practice for tomorrow and your birthday I know you prefer me not wear them. You can have my ass again when we get home tonight, and I will wear the butt plug tomorrow till we get back from shopping," She said in a sultry voice. She unbuckled my belt and slid my slacks down as she sinking to her knees a gave me a quick BJ.There that should help you get thru the night," she said as she pulled up my shorts and slacks with a big smile.

I was speechless as we walked to the car. The evening passed quickly although she had whispered to me that it was making her hot not having panties on and good to her word as soon as we were home and in the bedroom. She pulled the dress over her head picked up the lube and butt plug and handed them to me. Crawled on the bed her ass in the air, putting her head on the mattress.

"Shove that big hard cock up my tight ass you horny bastard," She said her voice husky.

Laying the butt plug on the bed, I lubed my cock and worked some into her asshole. Getting behind her and started pushing my cock into her.

"That's right shove that big cock in the nasty bitches ass and fuck her like a bitch in heat. Pound my ass like you mean it. My tits; grab on show me how much you like them," She moaned.

I took hold of her tits digging my fingers in roughly using them to pull her back aginst me as I fucked her roughly. My orgasm building quickly. She had been a tease all night keeping me worked up now she was collecting her reward. I shouted out my climax as I blasted cum deep in her bowels. She came just as I was finishing. I collapsed on top of her still holding her tits tightly. As we slowly recovered basking in the post-orgasmic glow.

"Since last week when I wrote out your coupons I have been so horny in anticipation. That felt so good, but you need to get up off me so I can breathe and put the butt plug in." She said in a husky voice.

Getting up off her back my softening cock slipped out, and I pushed the butt plug in. She made a contented sound as I pushed the plug into her just fucked back door. I stood up and headed to the bathroom to wash my cock. She was right behind me.

"I will do that for you," She said as she picked up a washcloth and towel and washed my cock.

I swelled slightly but didn't harden as she washed and dried my cock. Rachell took that as a challenge and sucked my semi-hard cock into her mouth while staring up into my eyes.

"I will need some time to recover even with all the kinky you heaped on me last night and today," I said still a bit out breath from our latest session.

She let my soft cock slip out of her mouth with a sigh taking hold of my cock and leading me back to bed; pushing me down and laying down with her back against my chest placing my hands on her tits and pulling the sheets over us.
She woke me in the morning rolling me onto my back and mounting my morning wood. She smiled down at me as she placed my hands on her tits. 

"Hold off cuming if you can till I cum, and I will let you finish in my mouth. That way I won't be dribbling cum down my legs while we are shopping all day; unless you want that," She said mischievously as she started to ride me.

She rode me fast; I matched her pace manhandling her tits and nipples pushing her toward orgasm. She moaned and then finally screamed as she came. It took all my concentration not cum because her kegel muscles contracted strongly around my cock as she rode out her orgasm. She took just a few moments to recover then rose up letting my hard cock slip out of her pussy. Taking my sloppy cock into her mouth and gave me another erotic deepthroat blowjob swallowing my cum like it was a treat then licking me clean. She let my now soft cock pop out of her mouth,

"Do you want to take me shopping reeking of the sex of should I shower?" She asked standing naked next to the bed.

"We will take a shower; we will grab brunch on our way to the piercing parlor then head to the mall to shop for your outfits for tomorrow. I will lay out your outfit while you do your makeup; Dark eyes and bright red lipstick."

She looked almost disappointed as she followed me to the shower. Noting her look,

"Having you smelling of sex on top of the outfit I have in mind plus knowing you have the butt plug in and what we are going to do today would be too much," I said my voice husky.

We took a quick shower; I left her to do her hair and makeup. I put her skimpiest unlined halter top and shortest tight skirt on the bed then sat the 4-inch heels she had worn the day before next to the skirt. She came out of the bathroom hair, and makeup was done perfectly. She looked at the outfit I had laid out and quickly put it on. Giving me a big smile. Her nipples were hard and made very noticeable bumps thru the tight halter top. Her skin still flushed from sex; she blushed a bit as she noticed her nipples showing. 

We stopped for brunch. I enjoyed the looks we got at the restaurant. She tried not notice the stares, but I noticed a slight blush on her cheeks. Then we headed to the piercing parlor. 

"You are getting your nipples pierced but only one today like you requested and a tongue stud. You can get another set of ear piercing if you want while we are here," I told her as we walked into the piercing parlor.

We were greeted as we entered the parlor. I told the clerk we were looking to have my wife's nipples and tongue pierced. The clerk pulled out the display trays containing the correct jewelry. I selected some 12 gauge barbells and heart shaped nipple shields to go with them and ¼ inch bead for her tongue stud.

"Can I get two more sets of earrings," My wife asked. 

"Sure you know I like earrings."

Rachell found three sets of gold hoop earrings in progressive larger diameters. I paid for her jewelry and for having it installed. The clerk showed us into the back room where we met the tech. He took the jewelry and sterilized it. I explained we only wanted one of her nipples done today, and we would return to get the other one done when the first one was healed. He cleaned and marked the locations for piercings then did the piercings and installed the jewelry. 

"That was not as bad as I thought it would be; the tongue stud hurts the worst," She said slurring her word because of the tongue piercing.

"I thought you were going to chicken out from the look you had on your face when I told you about the tongue stud. I wasn't decided on your tongue or your clit till we got here." 

We headed to the mall so I could buy her outfits to wear for my birthday. The shortest skirt or dress she owned was only 2-inches above her knee, and she was wearing it. I planned on one that just covered her privates. The restaurant where she had made a reservation was a bit upscale. So the outfit had to be a little classy. So as we walked into the mall her tits jiggling in the halter top hard nipples making bumps in the material just a hint of her dark areola noticeable. Barbell holding her nipple in the heart shaped shield showing thru the material of the halter top, pantyless bare pussy under her skirt heels clicking on the floor.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The mall had several stores the catered to the teenage crowd. In the first shop, I pick out several skimpy revealing outfits for Rachell to try on for me.

"These won't work for where we have the dinner reservations," Rachell said eyeing the skimpy things I picked out.

"You said I could dress you all day. I am buying you three outfits one to wear to breakfast, one to wear to lunch and one to wear to dinner."

"Oh; ok," she replied then went into the dressing room.

The two I settled on were a pair of very tight light pink spandex short shorts and a small light pink unlined spandex tube top that just barely contained her tits and left nothing to the imagination. Second was a low waisted red mini skirt and matching but the very skimpy halter top leaving her all of her flat stomach showing. The first outfit for her to wear to breakfast and the second to wear to lunch. After I had paid for the outfits, I sent her back into to the changing rooms to put on the mini skirt and halter top. Two stores later, I found a skimpy short bright red halter dress that just covered her cute bare ass. I had expected to get some static about how revealing the outfits, and the dress was and if nothing else about having her wear them today but she smiled the whole time. Now wearing the red halter top and mini skirt we stopped at several shoe stores. I had her try on several pairs mostly to have her show off her bare pussy in the very short skirt. I settled on a pair of six and a half inch heeled pink sandals, and a red pair of extremely high 7-inch heeled open toed pumps, that I had her wear out of the store.

"You know today is the first time another man has seen my tits or pussy, I know I am blushing but also turned on and dripping wet," She said speaking slowly because of her tongue piercing but still slurring her words.

"I know I can smell your arousal," I said as she walked next to me heels clicking on the floor.

She was so agreeable making the shopping trip so much fun by giving me a fashion show trying on all the clothes and not complaining. I decided to give her a reward. 

"You need a fancy purse to go with the red dress," I said as I headed into the department store I know she liked to shop.

"Yes I do," She answered smiling and leading me to the purse department. She veered off suddenly pulling me along stopping in front of a rack of leather garments.

She flipped thru them looking for what she wanted. She pulled out a pink leather mini skirt and matching halter top with bolero jacket. I followed her to the fitting rooms and took a seat to wait. A few minutes later she emerged, looking very sharp and sexy the skirt was one-inch longer than the red mini skirt I had just bought her. She gave me very big smile.I have always wanted to have a leather outfit but never had the nerve to wear one. Especially on this revealing and expensive," My wife said looking at me hopefully.

I smiled back at her.

"You look fantastic in it. How much is it?" 

She hesitated then said,

"Six hundred and the matching boots are one hundred twenty."

She turned around and headed back into the fitting room when she noted the startled look on my face. A few minutes later she returned with the outfit over her arm, a determined look on her face. Looking me into my eyes,

"You mentioned you wanted to have my clit pierced; You can have it done if you buy me the whole outfit. The boots have six-inch heels," She said still looking into my eyes.

I started to smile then frowned a bit.

"I will wear it whenever you want without panties," She sweetened her offer.

She knew I always wanted her to go commando.

"Ok, you may have it."

It was a killer outfit and having her clit pierced was the top of my list now she had her nipples done. Outfit folded over her arm she sat down to try on the matching boots. The male salesperson got an eye full of naked pussy. Outfit and Boots paid for, and in a bag, she headed on to the purse department. She gave me quite a show bending at the waist selecting purses off the bottom shelf. The butt plug glinting in the light as the mini skirt rode as she bent over. She bought two purses one pink and one red. Shopping finished we headed out to the car.

"You may take me to get my clit pierced whenever you want," She told me as we walked to the car.

We stopped at the Italian restaurant on the way home. After were seated she discreetly slid the cloth napkin under herself. Looking up at me,

"I will have to remember to carry a towel to sit on when I am wearing the mini skirts," She whispered.

After the waiter took our order.

"You know all this kinkiness is going to have me horny more than usual," I whispered.

"I planned on it. I even got you some Cialis™. I expect to be fucked senseless tomorrow and at least on the weekends for the foreseeable future. I am making a big wet spot on the napkin," She said in a sultry voice.The waiter showed up with our orders just as she finished speaking. We ate in silence as I considered what she said and all that had transpired the last two days. We had an after dinner drink and then headed home.

"If you wait to have my clit pierced till after my tongue piercing heals you can use my mouth and ass till my clit heals," She offered.

"Sounds like a good idea."

Once in the car, she reached over took hold of my hand placing it between her legs on her dripping wet pussy. She dug in her purse then and handed me a pill.

"Take this now, so you will have no problem fucking me multiple times tonight," Rachell said humping my hand.

Swallowing the pill and taking the hint I got my wife off with my fingers. The ride home was interesting as she kept humping my hand. The car smelled strongly of Rachell's arousal. As soon as we were in the house, she bent over the back of the couch and demanded to be fucked. I was more than ready painfully hard and over stimulated I slammed into her wet pussy and was soon shooting cum into her hungry pussy. She managed to have two orgasms before I shot my load. She turned around as soon as I pulled out still hard and tried to get my cock into mouth.

"You know you are not supposed to do that for a few weeks till your tongue heals, your tongue has to be sore," I said holding her back.

"Fuck I don't care it can't be any worse than eating. I want your cock in my mouth NOW," Rachell said smacking my hands away and took my slimy cock in her mouth moaning with pleasure.

She cleaned our combined juices off my cock. Letting my still stiff cock slip out of her mouth. Standing up she said,

"I am going to clean out my back door then I want you to stick that drug enhanced cock in my ass and ride me hard."

She kicked off her heels and shed her clothes on the way to the bathroom. She was back a short time later naked freshly showered soapy washcloth and towel in one hand and butt plug in the other hand. The Cialis™ was working my cock still hard. I retrieved the lube from the bedroom. She took it from me opened it, licked my cock a couple of times the rubbed a generous amount of lube on my cock then turning around so I could see her work some into her clean back door. Getting down on all fours, 

"Shove the drug enhanced cock in my dark hole and fuck my ass hard and long, pull my hair and my nipples," She demanded.I got down behind her wrapped one hand in her hair, lined up my cock with her asshole and pulled her back by her hair impaling her on my cock. She let out a moan as I entered her, chiding me to fuck her faster chanting yes as I pulled her hair and her nipple as I slammed into her. As my climax slowly built time was not relevant. The cum soon boiled out of my balls and splash after splash shot deep into her bowels. She shouted out her pleasure as she felt the cum pumping into her bowels.

"Quick put the butt plug in," She commanded. Her voice penetrating my sex-induced bliss.

I pulled my softening cock out and pushed in the butt plug. She quickly picked up the washcloth and towel cleaned and dried my cock. Now semi-hard, she was attempting to get my cock hard again. I pushed her off,

"Stop I am exhausted I need sleep," I said as I headed to the bedroom.

"Take care of your piercings then come to bed," I said firmly.

I laid down in bed and was only semi-conscience when she came to bed snuggling close for the night.

My suddenly oversexed wife was wide awake sitting on the bed naked when I woke up from a great nights sleep. She was holding the butt plug, washcloth, and towel. She smiled mischievously.

"Happy Birthday," "I am ready, what would you like me to do?" She asked looking at my hard cock.

I went over what I had planned for the day in my head. I handed her the lube; my wife smiled setting the washcloth, towel and butt plug down. Lubed my cock and then straddled my body and impaled freshly cleaned asshole on my cock.

"Lay back and enjoy it's your birthday I will do all the work," She said as she started moving up and down on my hard cock. 

Massaging her tits seductively, my wife fucked her tight ass on my cock. Sticking out her tongue showing off her piercing. After few short minutes, I came pumping my cum deep in her bowels. She settled impaled on my pulsating cock she picked up the butt plug and climbed off my still hard cock and quickly pushed the butt plug into her ass. Quickly washed and dried my cock. Rachell quickly mounted my cock leaning down and offering me her nonpierced nipple to suck on. Moving her hips moving fast while holding her kegel muscles tight increasing the stimulation attempting to get me to climax again quickly. It was working as I felt the cum boil out of my balls into her hungry pussy. She came along with me. She recovered quickly climbing off my semi-hard cock and scooted down and licked me clean. She stood and caught the cum leaking out of her pussy in her hand and licked it up.
"Put the pink shorts and tube top on while I take a quick shower," I told her as I headed into the bathroom.

When I came out of the bathroom, my wife was sitting dressed in the shorts and tube top on, a large wet spot in the crotch making them almost transparent pink sandals strapped on her small sexy feet. I dressed and took her hand and led her out to the car. She picked up the pink purse on the way out the door. The shorts riding up by the time she got in the showing camel toe of her naked pussy most of her ass cheeks, the shorts were two sizes too small, and so tight nothing left to the imagination the outline of the butt plug showing. 

By the time we got to the restaurant the wet spot was bigger. She held my hand and held her head up high as she strutted in like she went out almost naked everyday heels clacking on the floor turning most of the male heads. Sitting down and opening the menu the smell of sex radiating from her. She took a deep breath thru her nose and smiled at me.

"That's what you wanted wasn't it; you gave me a look yesterday when I told you shower after we had sex. Now you reek of sex everyone who looks can see your pierced nipple and your areola; your shorts hide nothing you have a large wet spot in the crotch, and you can see the outline of the butt plug clearly," I said low enough so only she could hear. She gave me a happy smile.

"Happy birthday you always wanted me to dress slutty; enjoy," My wife said smiling.

The waitress showed up and took our order. She looked down her nose at my slutty dressed wife as she walked away to turn our order into the kitchen.

"Wait and see what have planned for you at lunch time," I whispered.

"I hope to have cum on my breath beside dribbling out of my well-fucked cunt," My wife whispered back.

Our food arrived then, and we ate quickly when the waitress brought the check my wife took it and paid. We walked out to the car the heels clicking and adding extra sway to her ass. In the car, Rachell reached over and felt my hard cock smiling.

"Good the Cialis™ is working, I expect to have trouble putting my legs together by tomorrow morning," She said in a sultry voice.

It was a short drive home my wife almost dragged me into the house peeling her soaked shorts off. 

"What would you like your slutty wife do for you now we have four hours until lunch time," she asked rubbing her clit with one hand and pinching her nonpierced nipple with the other."Get your small vibrator." She went quickly into the bedroom and returned with it and handed it to me.

I took it turned it on and motioned for her to spread her legs and pushed it all the way into her pussy.

"Now put the shorts back on, then give me a slow blowjob," I instructed her.

She picked the shorts up wiggled back into them. I reached and grabbed them pulling them up, so the were buried in her pussy and ass. I sat on the couch she bent at waist taking my cock into her mouth and started moving her mouth up and down the length of my cock with her head tilted back, so it was easier to take it down her throat. The movement caused her tits to work their way out of tube top she jerked when the edge of the tube top caught on the nipple shield but did not stop her work. I leaned back and relaxed enjoying her ministrations she would take my cock into her throat on every third or fourth stroke. After a long time, she was slowing down, so I let my climax build. When she felt my cock start to pulse, she moved so just the head was in her mouth taking the whole load of cum in her mouth. She opened her mouth and showed me the cum in her mouth before swallowing it, then licked me clean.

"Pull the top up so just a hint of your areola show. We are going for a walk."

I pulled up my slacks it was only 9:30. We had time for a 45min walk in the mall then home to fuck her so she had cum stains on her legs when she wore the mini skirt outfit to lunch. She followed me to the car without question vibrator still buried in her pussy. Maybe I could manage a two loads of cum one in her pussy and the second one on her tits before we went to lunch. We walked two laps around the mall window shopping the tube top had worked it way down, so it was just covering her nipples part of the nipple shield peeking out of the top by the time we got back in the car. She never once tried to pull it up.

She put her hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit and climaxed about 30 seconds later. She smiled at me then licked her fingers clean.

"The seam in the crotch of the shorts rubbed my clit the whole time we were walking and with that vibrator deep in my pussy I almost came quite a few times."

I started the car and drove home. Watching her walk dressed so sexy and slutty in her heels. I was ready to fuck some more and with the help of the Cialis™ I hoped to be able to cum in her pussy and then let her suck me off and shoot my cum in her mouth face and tits. The quick ride home was uneventful. Once home and in the house,

"Strip."She quickly took off her soaked her shorts and tube top standing naked in just her heels. I pointed to the bedroom. I followed her in,

"Hands and knees on the bed."

I shed my clothes and crawled up behind her pushed my finger into her pussy and pulled the vibrator out. Then lined up and pushed into her dripping pussy. Grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her back as I fucked her hard and fast not holding back wanting to cum quickly, so I had time to recover. I pumped a large load in her cunt. I pulled out and laid back on the bed.

"We have 45 minutes till I want to leave for lunch. Use your mouth to make me cum again. I want you to take some in your mouth let the rest dribble down your chin and onto your tits. Let the cum in your pussy run down your thighs and dry there." She gave me a devilish smile and nodded her head that she understood.

My slutty wife crawled between my legs and sucked my slimy cock into her mouth. Sucking gently moving it in and out of her mouth slowly letting her tongue stud lightly touch the underside of my cock. She was taking her time and enjoying herself. She swayed her hips from side to side so the cum would run down her thighs. When she felt my cock start to pulse, she would still until I regained control. Then resume she brought close twice more before taking me over the edge, she took the first few shots of cum in her mouth directed the next one her tits and the last one in her hair then rubbed the last bit on her cheek. She sat up and smiled.

"How do I look?" She asked.

"Like a trashy slut."

"Put on the red halter top, mini skirt and red heels. Don't wash any of the cum off. Put on your red lipstick," I told my wife as I put on my clothes.

She came out of the bathroom dressed in the red outfit the dried cum showing on her face, tits one glop in her hair. Dried cum crusted on her thighs. Her lips blood red, 7-inch fuck me pumps on her feet she struck a pose.

"I used my hair dryer to make sure all the cum was dry. I reek of sex and cum and if I even think about bending over my whole ass will show. I love my all my new outfits and look forward to wearing them often," She said in a sultry voice.

I finished dressing,(she has said she was looking forward to wearing them often. That was news!! I thought this was a one time deal) and we got in the car she spread a towel on the seat before she sat down and buckled in. She patted her purse and said,

"I have one in here for the restaurant. I don't want to stain the furniture and the seats are cold on my bare cunt."
We went to the trashy bar for lunch. She turned every male head in the place. She took the towel out of her purse and put it on the chair before sitting down. The waitress came and took our orders. My wife leaned forward and whispered,

"They all think I am a cheap hooker. God, it turns me on."

"I never knew," I said.

"Neither did I."

Our meal arrived we ate in silence. Rachell took and paid the check when it came. We then headed out to the car. Thinking what to do for a few hours. It was a warm day, so we went to the park for a walk, a few minutes into the walk, and I decided it wasn't such a good idea to many small children, and we retreated to the car and headed home. 

"Stop at another bar and show me off some more," My wife said with excitement in her voice

So I pulled into the next pub, and we went in and had a drink. She spilled part of the drink on her tit that had the piercing making that part of her halter top transparent. We finished our drinks and headed out to the car and then home.

"I might be able to cum one more time where do you want it, my trashy wife?" I asked. 

She considered the question then.

"Ass I want to feel well fucked, so I walk a little funny," She answered.

"She led the way to the bedroom crawled onto the bed still wearing the outfit handed me the lube.

"Put it on just your cock. Then take the butt plug out and cram that hard cock in. Take your time hold off cumming as long as you can. When you get tired, I will take over moving. I wish I had a longer butt plug. I want to waddle into the restaurant tonight," She said as I worked the butt plug out and shoved my hard cock into her nasty hole.

"You have that small vibrator it has a ring on the bottom I can tie a piece of nylon cord to it and then push it in a follow it with the but plug to hold it in. The butt plug is almost 3-inches long, and the vibrator is 2 ½ inches long so you will have over 5 ½ inches up your well-fucked ass," I said as continued pounding her ass.

"Yes, I want that. Keep going god I love it. The more I let you fuck my ass, the more I like it," She panted in between strokes. 

"I could put the medium size one in your cunt if you think can stand having both your holes filled and keep it from slipping out," I said.

She turned her head and looked at me with her eyes big in thought."I will try it; That would be so kinky I will be waddling for sure," She said her voice husky.
Like Reply
Your turn to work a while," I said as I pulled her back, so she was sitting on my lap as I laid down.

Spreading her legs and started rocking up and down on my cock. She started moving faster the friction was great, and I could feel my climax fast approaching when it overtook me. I grabbed her by the shoulders and held her down pumping a large load of cum deep in her bowels. Letting go of her shoulders falling back on the bed exhausted. The cialis™ was working its magic as my cock stayed hard. She started rocking up and down again as soon as I left go of her shoulders.

"Good you are staying hard I am so not done yet," She panted moving faster.

"I am exhausted you are on your own use the stiffy as long as you want," I said laying back relaxing on the bed

"Almost there after I cum put the butt plug in then go get the vibrators," She panted.

A few more strokes and she climaxed her anal muscles clenching almost painfully tight around my cock as she rode out her orgasm. Recovering she moved to get my attention. Then slowly raised up off my cock and I easily slipped the butt plug in. We laid there on the bed for a long time. I finally felt rested enough to move. I got up heading to the bathroom to wash my cock, finished I went to the toy drawer and got the vibrators out. Replaced the batteries then got a short piece of cord and tied it to the small one. She watched me as I approached spread her legs and held them up and apart with her arms presenting her ass and pussy. I turned on the small one coated it with lube, worked butt plug out and shoved the small vibrator into her ass and quickly followed it with the butt plug forcing the small vibrator deep in her well-fucked ass along with two loads of cum.

"Ohhh God do I feel full. The vibrator is a very different feeling so deep back there," She said breathlessly.

"You want the other one in your pussy now?" I asked.

"God, Yes push it all the way in I want to feel it against my cervix," She said.

She watched me turn it on she spread her cunt lips with her fingers watching as it disappeared into her cunt I had my most of my finger into cunt when I felt the vibrator bump against her cervix. I pulled my finger out, and she let her legs down and rolled off the bed and stood up. Taking a few steps then turned and smiled at me.
"Perfect I feel so full I will be walking funny till you take them out," She said.

"What time are the dinner reservations?"

"Seven pm," She answered.

"We will take a shower, get dressed and go walking at the mall so I can show you off," I said.

"Great we can walk for a couple of hours then come home, and I will service you orally till it is time to go to dinner," She said in a sultry voice as she took off her clothes and heels. 

She did have noticeable waddle even without her heels on her feet. We played in the shower till the hot water ran out. I left her in the bathroom doing her makeup. I put on a suit but no tie. She had gone slutty with the makeup and the dark red lipstick. I helped her into the red halter dress and strapped the red 7-inch pumps back on her feet. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs.

"Push the vibrator back against my cervix I let it slip some, but I got it figured out how to hold it in now."

I pushed the vibrator back against her cervix then licked her pungent juice off my finger. We walked, and window shopped till 5:30. She got her wish she waddled the whole time. My cock was painfully hard already. As I walked with her by putting my arm around her waist, I was able to make her dress ride up, so the bottom of her bare ass was on display. Twice she bent over and pretended to adjust the ankle strap on her 7-inch FM pumps putting her bare ass on display including the end of the butt plug. We were home by 5:45 giving her an hour to service me orally as she put it.

"Sit in a kitchen chair I want my knees to be red and a little bit dirty, so it looks like I spent a long time on them which will be true by the time I finish. I want to go the full hour I won't be able to see the clock so let me know when I have ten minutes left," My wife said as she unbuckled my slacks and pulled my hard cock out.

She worked slowly stopping when I got close to cumming. Soon as I settled down, she would start again. God, I hoped she was ready for a large load of cum.

"It is 6:35. Be ready I feel like this is going to my largest load of cum ever, you got close so many times," I told her.

Rachell stood bent at the waist swallowing my cock down her throat repeatedly till she felt it start to pulse, taking a deep breath between strokes, swallowed my cock holding it in her throat long enough to take the first three shots down her throat. Pulling up to take the rest in her mouth. Swallowing as fast as she could the next five maybe six shots came so fast she couldn't keep up some of it escaping the side of her mouth. She swallowed the last mouth full then licked me clean and tucked my softening cock away, pulled up my slacks standing up she gave me a devilish smile.You have a small drop of cum on chin," I told her as I reached to wipe it off.

She smacked my hand away.

"I know leave it. Please change the battery in the vibrator in my pussy it's dead." 

My wife spread her legs and reached down and pulled it out handing it to me. I quickly changed the battery she pulled her dress up and spread her legs so I could put it back up against her cervix. She dropped her dress, and we got in the car, we arrived only a few minutes early. I pulled up to the valet parking. The male attendant opened her door and extended his hand to help her out. She turned to get out giving him a good look at her glistening bare cunt. She smiled at him and leaned forward giving a good look at her tits as the dress sagged away from her chest the nipple shield glinting in the light. She gave our name for the reservation, and we were quickly seated she took the towel out of her purse and sat on it. The waitress showed up almost immediately to take our drink order. Ordered our favorite wine. The waitress returned quickly with the bottle opened it and poured us each a glass.

"Mam you have something on your chin," the waitress said softly.

Without missing a beat, my wife replied,

"Just a little of the cum appetizer I got before we left the house. I worked almost an hour to get it, so we were almost late." A little louder than necessary giving the waitress a smile.

The waitress smiled back at her and mumbled lucky bitch.

"Are you ready to order," The waitress asked.

I ordered a steak, and my wife ordered a souffle commenting that her jaw was tired from the hour long blowjob she had just given me before we came.

As soon as the waitress left, she passes a pill to me.

"You are going to need it tonight when we get home all the vibrators running inside of my lower holes have them both needing more attention."

"Your kidding, you haven't had enough yet?" I whispered.

"Not even close," My wife whispered in reply.

I downed the pill thinking this was the best birthday ever. We made idle talk and enjoyed our wine while we waited for our meals.

"Ohhh God I am going to cum," My wife gasped as she grabbed the cloth napkin and covered mouth to contain her scream.
She leaned back in her chair and panted into the napkin eyes glassy and cheeks flushed. Shot me a mischievous smile as she sat up straight again.

"When I moved the dress rubbed my clit it is hyper sensitive when I am this turned on. If having it pierced makes it more sensitive like the info says you may need to take the Cialis™ all the time," My wife whispered.

Our food arrived just then, so we started to eat. She quickly devoured her souffle and excused herself to go to the bathroom. She was back just as I finished my steak, her lips freshly painted. Before sitting back down, she bent and kissed me flashing the guys behind her, smiling she sat back down.

"Those guys stared at me lustily when I waddled to the bathroom and back, so I wanted to give them a little show. How big are their eyes now?" My wife asked.

"Their eyes got real big, and they tried to hide their shock, but you should feel the eyes on you now," I said.

"God is having all the men stare at me with lust in their eyes is turning me on even more. I had to dry my cunt while I was in the ladies room my juices were running down my legs," My wife said. 

The waitress arrived then asking if we wanted any dessert I declined and my wife replied,

"None for me either. Hopefully, I will get another large load of cum when we get home."

My wife handed the waitress her credit card to pay for the check. When the waitress walked away to run the card.

"When we get up to leave drop your purse spread your legs wide enough so when you bend over those guys can see your bare pussy too," I said.

She got a big smile on her face and nodded her agreement. The waitress returned with the slip for my wife to sign. When she had left with the signed slip. My wife stood pushed her purse off the table onto the floor. Then exclaimed loudly "damn" and as all eyes turned, she put her feet about 2-feet apart and bent at the waist to pick it up, paused briefly, her privates on display then stood and took my arm and waddled out of the restaurant with me.

"Get me home quick I need it bad. Think you could do all three holes tonight," My wife asked hopefully.

"I don't know if I can cum three times, but I should be able to stay hard I did take the Cialis™ only an hour ago where would you like the cum," I asked her as we drove home.

She thought for few minutes.Fuck my nasty cunt it should be extra tight with vibrator and butt plug still up my ass. When you are ready to cum, I want it in my mouth. After you cum, I will take the butt plug and vibrator out and give myself an enema while you recover. Then I want you to ravage my ass. I like that more every time you do me. We need to go to the sex shop tomorrow I want a much bigger butt plug with a vibrator in it," She said as we arrived home. 

She waddled into the house pulled her dress over her head relaxed her kegel muscles and took the vibrator out. Then led me into the bedroom and quickly removed my clothes and bent at the waist,

"Do me from behind I want it rough then cram it down my throat when you are ready to cum," My wife said taunting me.

She was getting into acting like a slut which made the whole thing even hotter. I lined up and penetrated her in one motion. She was much tighter with the vibrator and butt plug still stuffed up her well-used ass. The vibrations bleed thru the thin membrane between her orifice's. She was a wild woman taunting me to harder thrusts and moving so I hit different spots on every thrust. The taunting turned into screams when came clawing at the bed and pushing back to try to get my cock deeper then spasmed a few times then went limp. I held her up till she recovered my cock still buried deep in her cunt. Her climax was so erotic It took all my control not to cum. 

"God did I need that. Don't stop I want to be sore in the morning fuck me raw," She demanded.

"You are so wet I don't think that is possible my little Minx."

"Oww I like that name," She replied gasping for breath as she neared another orgasm. 

"Cum quick I am ready," I said huskily. 

She let herself go screaming out her climax, pulling out turning her around using her hair and shoved my cock down her throat she choked once then pulled up and took the rest in her mouth.

"Did my little Minx-like that?"

"Mmmm fresh cum for dessert," She said seductively when she finished licking my cock clean still sluring her words.

"Minx, Minx yes I am a Minx."

"Keep that cock warm for me I will be back soon with a nice fresh ass for you to put it into," She said as she hopped off the bed and headed into the bathroom.

I heard the water come on I struggled out of bed and stepped into the shower with her.

"Let me take them out for you I have something to stick in there to replace them, my little Minx."Oww I like that name," She replied gasping for breath as she neared another orgasm. 

"Cum quick I am ready," I said huskily. 

She let herself go screaming out her climax, pulling out turning her around using her hair and shoved my cock down her throat she choked once then pulled up and took the rest in her mouth.

"Did my little Minx-like that?"

"Mmmm fresh cum for dessert," She said seductively when she finished licking my cock clean still sluring her words.

"Minx, Minx yes I am a Minx."

"Keep that cock warm for me I will be back soon with a nice fresh ass for you to put it into," She said as she hopped off the bed and headed into the bathroom.

I heard the water come on I struggled out of bed and stepped into the shower with her.

"Let me take them out for you I have something to stick in there to replace them, my little Minx."

She bent over so that I could pull the butt plug and vibrator out of her ass. Then shoved my still hard cock in to replace them.

"They felt amazing, but this is much better," She said breathlessly.

I gave her ass through fucking bring her to climax; then quickly washing off and left her to finish.

I was almost asleep when I felt her get into bed and back up against my semi-hard cock and work it into her slippery ass.

"Mind if your little Minx amuses herself on your cock for a while?" 

She started without waiting for an answer; only moving a small amount and milking my cock with her anal muscles.

"Mmmm your little Minx loves the way your cock fills her tight ass." She cooed.

"Enjoy yourself, Minx," I said sleepily.

God, was I tired enough to fall asleep while having anal sex I thought to myself enjoying the hot tight sheath around my cock as sleep claimed me. 

I woke Saturday morning spooned against her back cock still buried deep in her ass. She woke up and quickly figured out she had gone to sleep with my cock stuck in her now unlubed ass.
"Don't pull out fuck the hell out of my ass then put my toys back in. If I don't have your cock stuffed up my ass, I want the toys in my back there the rest of the weekend," Minx replied.

It seemed my birthday was turning into a weekend!! Just go with the flow I thought to myself.

I rode her hard till she had her first shattering orgasm of the day, I tried not to let it trigger mine, but she withered around and kept pushing back against me her spasming anal muscles were too much stimulation. Holding on to her hips I roughly slammed into her my lust-crazed brain not registering how violent I was fucking her. As I came, I collapsed onto her back. Laying on top of her in sexual bliss slowly coming down the shocked back by a sharp pain in my ribs. She had elbowed me.

"Roll off I need to breathe. God, what did you do to me? I never came that hard before. Put the toys back in."

I felt around on the bed till I found them quickly replacing the batteries in the small vibrator. She had her ass in the air wiggling it around waiting. Inserting first the already on small vibrator followed by the butt plug.

"Owww that feels so good. I liked how rough you were. Let me clean your cock for you."

She popped out of bed ran to the bathroom returning with a washcloth and towel, cleaning and drying my semi hard cock. She tossed them on the floor she licked my cock a few times, pausing for a moment thinking before slipping on her heels.

"Come watch your slut cook you breakfast then I will sit in your lap and feed you with this big hard cock in my pussy but don't cum in my pussy I want your cum in my mouth."

Swaying her hips in the heels she led me into the kitchen by my cock sitting me on a chair kissing my cock before tangling tongues with me for a minute. Then quickly cooking some eggs and toast. She set the plate on the table next to me, she straddled me and lowered her cunt down onto my engorged cock. Wiggling around to get comfortable before feeding me the eggs and toast tangling tongues with me in between bites. The whole time massaging my cock with her kegel muscles. The plate clean she started to move up and down picking up one of her tits and rubbing the non-pierced nipple against my mouth.

"Have some desert. Remember I want your cum in my mouth,"

She would ride me till I got close then stop and wait for me to calm down gently massaging my cock with her kegel muscles. I feasted on her erect nipple. She pivoted her hips and rubbed her engorged clit against my pelvis I gently bit her nipple sending her over the edge. Clenching my fists, it took all my willpower not to cum with her. Giving her a few minutes to recover I enjoyed the little tremors that ran thru her body. When she started to stir, I picked her up off my cock. She took the hint and dropped to her knees and swallowed my cock. Bobbing her head fast while keeping her tongue pressed against the underside of my cock I came harder then I think I ever had flooding her mouth with my hot cum she swallowed a couple of times not letting a drop escape. Satisfied she had milked every last drop of cum from my softening cock,

"MMMMM that was the biggest load ever and very tasty." She said licking her lips.

Just sitting in the chair my breathing slowly returning to normal. I decided to take full advantage of her horny mood. Taking hold of one of her erect nipples led her back to the bedroom. I pushed her down on the bed sucking her erect nipple before straddling her head pushing my semi-hard cock into her mouth then attacking her pussy. Nibbling on her labia lips before sucking her clit into my mouth. Finger fucking her dripping cunt while she moaned around a mouth full of my cock. I relentlessly tormented her thru 2 shattering orgasms. She was almost comatose when I sprayed my cum down her throat. I managed to roll off her before I dozed off in a sexually exhausted sleep.

We woke to the afternoon sun streaming in the window still tangled together. A bit ripe we had worked up a sweat. Untangling ourselves, we struggled into the shower. Soaping each other playfully paying attention to all the important parts. My cock was a bit tired, so when the hot water started to run out, we got out and went to find something to eat. We had slept away the rest of the morning and a good part of the afternoon.

"Take your slut out to get some food." She said as she slipped the cum crusted pink shorts and tube top back on.

Slipping the 7-inch heels on and the vibrator and butt plug in her ass the end showing thru the thin material of the shorts. Big smile on her face swaying her hips more than needed. I slipped on some clothes we stopped at the local pub for late lunch early dinner. The rest of the afternoon evening was a lost in a sexual frenzy till exhaustion overtook us and we succumbed to sleep.

We both had to work on Monday, so I had refused to take the Cialis™ Saturday evening. Telling her, she had to cool off a bit on Sunday. Minx woke me up with a blowjob Sunday after she had licked me clean and was laying on the bed next to me.

"Whats got into you Rachell? I am not complaining, but you have to admit this was way out of character for you," I asked her.

"Two of my friends are getting divorced they caught their husbands cheating. Not that I suspect you. But you do look at the women that dress sexy. I decided I wanted you to look at me that way and that it was what I thought other people would think of me if I dressed that way that was all that was stopping me. So I decided to let you have some of what you wanted and found out I like having men stare at me. I won't go out of the house dressed as Minx unless you are with me. But even when I have more conservative clothes on I can see the look in your eye thinking if I have panties on. I like having anal sex a lot in fact as much as normal sex. And the biggest surprise of all oral is at the top of the list because there is no prep and no clean up. Lastly, we are planning on starting a family in less than two years, and I don't plan on being a prudish homemaker either," My wife said.

She gazed into my eyes waiting for a reply.

"Ok. Thankyou, you took me by surprise. I love both of the new you's.
Like Reply
When I arrived home from work Tuesday afternoon, she was waiting dressed in the red halter top mini skirt and red 7-inch heels. She raised the hem of the skirt to show me she was commando. I should not have been surprised, but I stood with my mouth open. I guess she was not going to back off any. She dropped to her knees undoing my slacks fishing my hardening cock out and taking it down her throat keeping her tongue stud pressed against the underside while humming. Setting a fast pace she had my cock spraying cum down her throat less the two minutes later. She managed to take the first three shot down her throat before pulling up to take the rest in her mouth. Smiling smugly,

"Soon I will be able to take it all down my throat. I have the addresses of 3 adult toy stores you are gong to buy me bigger butt plug with vibrator in it," she said as she led me back out to the car handing me a slip of paper with the addresses.

She smoothed out the towel, sat down and buckled the seatbelt. I entered the first address into the GPS, and we set off. She put my hand between her legs taking the hint I lightly rubbed her clit hood piercing sending her over the edge into her orgasm. The first shop was soft porn DVDs and some generic toys. The second one had a large selection. She picked out two butt plugs both a bit smaller than my cock, one pink with a large bright pink fake jeweled end and black one with a large onyx end. Both had remote controls for the vibrators they contained and were semi-ridged. After I had paid, she led me into the back where the private booths were. She unwrapped the black one and put the batteries in dug a wipe out of her purse and cleaned it. Got the lube out of her purse unbuckled my slacks, freeing my hardening cock and lubed it then bent forward guiding my cock into her ass.

"Give me a quickie. Then shove my new toy in, I can't wait to feel it deep inside me," she whispered.

Not needing any further encouragement I pushed all the way on the first stroke. Two minutes later my load deposited in her ass; I pushed her new toy home. She produced another wipe cleaned my cock and tucked it away. As we walked out,

"Ohhhh yes I like it. Does show thru my skirt?"

"It makes a bump and a slight shadow. You can tell something is under your skirt between your ass cheeks. It will show up thru the pink shorts they are so tight and thin you couldn't hide pea in them," I said.

"Good. Now take your Minx to the mall and show her off. Try the remote," she said as we got in the car.

I pulled it out of the bag and noted it had high med and low and random.Low," I said as I pushed the button. 

"Oh, that's nice."

I let her sit while I dug the directions out. The first three were what they said. The random setting was interesting when pushed it set to on and off at random varied intervals and speeds. Also if the remote got out of range butt plug retained the last instructions. 

"That could be fun," I said had read the directions out loud.

"Medium,"

"Ohhhhh yes." 

"High."

"Ohhhhhhh God," She screamed her hand went to her clit as she came.

I turned it off.

"We will have to be careful with that one," she said after she recovered.

"Especially when I am sitting." 

"Three laps then we will eat in the food court. Then three more laps and home you should be ready to explode by then I want it in my mouth," she said using her sultry voice. 

She noticed we were not headed to the mall closest to our house.

"Where are we going?"

"Grove it is two stories, you told me to show you off."

"Spread your legs a bit and put one foot up on the next step and I will put my arm around you and pull your skirt up some that will give anyone below on the escalator a good view of your plugged ass and bare pussy.

"She gave me an evil smirk. She was becoming an exhibitionist.

When we arrived at the mall and before we got out of the car, I showed her the remote and pushed the random button, and then put in the glovebox. 

"We are leaving it here so you are stuck with whatever it does till we get back to the car." Her only reaction was a big smile, and the vibrator gave her its first selection.

The mall was busy with people shopping after Xmas sales. She would pause for a split second when the vibrator changed speeds or went on or off. We walked one lap then rode the escalator up and down then back up. We heard few whispered comments, but no one raised a fuss. I led her into jewelry store and had them make her a choker necklace with one-inch gold letters spelling (Minx). We did few more laps using the escalators often then found the food court purchased our food she selected a high round table it had a foot rest. After placing the towel on the chair, she sat back in the chair and wiggled around till the back of the skirt crept up exposing some of her bare ass cheeks and spread her legs, so anyone looking towards us would be able to see her pussy. We ate watching as people gawked then tried to hide their stare's. We exchanged smiles as she enjoyed showing off. Just as she was getting down from the chair, the vibrator went from off to high her eyes got glassy, and she stumbled I caught her and helped her stand up. 

She stood for a few seconds and took a deep breath and started walking toward the trash can, we dumped our trash and set the empty trays on top.

"Minx likes her new toys and her necklace, I can't wait to feel your cock in my cunt with it running," she in low sultry voice.

I gave her strange questioning look. She repeated it again one word at a time. Adding, I wonder how long it will take till I stop slurring my words? Giggling when she finished 

"I thought you wanted it in your mouth."

"Minx wants both, but you haven't been taking the Cialis, so you can finish in my mouth after you ravage my cunt."

We finished our walk around the mall shopping in one of the shops, and she picked out a pair of skimpy white spandex shorts and a white unlined tube top. I could image what she was planning with them after the way she reacted when I had taken her out to breakfast wearing the similar outfit dripping and smelling of cum. In another shop, she picked out a black blouse that was mostly transparent and white pleated micro mini skirt that the hem just covered the end of the butt plug It was getting late, so we headed home. I had a cunt to ravage, and I needed to get some sleep. 

I had to work three days, and she only had to work two this week. Most mornings she made sure she took care of my morning wood trying to be able to hold my cock in her throat till I finished coming. She would be wearing whatever skirt she had worn to work I got home but removed her bra and had her blouse unbuttoned displaying her pierced nipples. Twice of three times a day was all I could manage without the Calis™. One of the days she had to work, she woke me with her ass impaled on my cock stating she wanted to cum in her ass all day at work. Once she had my morning load of cum in her ass, she forced the butt plug in. I noticed she dropped the remote in her purse when we left for work

She wore the leather outfit for NewYears Eve party commando along with larger butt plug with the incorporated vibrator I set the remote to random and left it in the car. I was in constant state of arousal for the entire evening even though she had me dump a load of cum in her ass earlier in the day before having me shove the large butt plug up her ass and gave me a blowjob just before we got in the car. My Minx Minx as she referred to herself when she was in slut mode. Said she would make sure I was soft before we went to sleep when we got home.

She was one of the sexiest women in the room. She rubbed her nonpierced nipple against my arm all night. Her pierced nipple with the shields outline visible thru the leather halter top; She slipped me a pill around 10 pm with a big smile. After the ball had fallen the party started to wind down, we said our goodbye and headed home. In the car, she gave me a sly look as she unbuckled my slacks and fished my hard cock out and devoured it quickly bring on my orgasm taking most of it down her throat before letting me finish in her mouth after licking me clean.

"Home my man my ass is ready for a good fucking."

In the house, she removed her outfit quickly crawling on the bed and wiggling her bare ass inviting. Removing my clothes and then her but plug replacing it with my hard cock. After it bj in the car, I was ready to go for a while and set up a nice rhythm as she yelled out engorgement. I increased the pace till I was slamming into her hard she was meeting every stroke till we both came at the same time. Her ass muscles milking my cock as my hot shot into her bowels and we collapsed on the bed panting. She cooed as I slid the toy back in. I staggered into the bathroom to clean up she was asleep by the time I returned I cuddled up with her and was soon asleep.

Being New Year's day and a late night we slept in. Waking late still spooned together my movement woke her; she rolled over to face me with a big smile on her face that reached her eyes.

"Was the price of the leather outfit worth it? I know I enjoyed wearing it for you."

"Yes, it was great party and after party. Let's take a shower and go get some lunch."

We rolled out of bed and into the shower I gave her ass a playful slap she cooed and stepped into the shower grabbing a hard cock and pulling me in behind her.

"Take the toy out and fuck my nasty hole hard," she panted as she bent at the waist presenting her ass.
Fully recovered from a good nights rest, I followed directions and worked the butt plug out of her ass and pushed my hard cock into her ass balls deep I one stroke. Grabbing her hips for leverage I pounded into her as she shouted encouragement. Soon they turned to screams as her orgasm tore thru her body as I blasted cum deep in her bowels. I held her up and leaned against the wall of the shower as we recovered. We cleaned up and went to lunch she wore the red halter dress and heels. My cock was in for a workout the rest of the day. 

The next six week passed quickly. My wife slowly replaced longer skirts and dresses or had them shortened till she had nothing the was longer than mid thigh. I had reasoned with her to start taking Kickboxing if she was going to dress sexy even when I was not with her she had to be able to defend herself. Sometime about three weeks after my birthday she was waiting for me when I got home dressed in her white booty shorts and black transparent blouse and glitter heels. She handed me her black butt plug and the tube of lube pulling her shorts down and bending over the couch. I took the hint and dropped my slacks stepping out of them; I lubed my cock squirted some between her firm ass cheeks and worked it into her ass with my fingers and following then with hard cock riding her hard my hand wrapped in her hard and fast. Pushing her over the edge, I came as her ass muscles clenched filling her ass with hot cum. Sliding the toy in when I softened and slipped out.

After lunch we to the mall for a walk and some shopping she was always on the look out for sexy clothes. The rest of the weekend was Minx stimulating me and getting me off. I asked what she was doing I will let you rest when you agree to take the Cialis™ on the weekends so that Minx would have enough cum. We went from having sex a few times a week before my birthday to at least once a day, the weekends were a free for all.

I gave her one of the coupons for the first Saturday in February and told her we would be doing the same thing we had done on my birthday. After dinner Friday we cleaned up, we watched our Tivo programs. After the last one, she attacked me.

White shorts in hand she mounted my hard cock and quickly fucked me to climax, took the shorts and wiped my cock with them wiggled into them.

"These get transparent when wet, but I want them crusted in dried cum too. Now give me my snack.

First thing in the morning she gave me a blowjob taking the whole load in her mouth then dribbling some on each tit then pulling the tube top over the cum.

"Minx is soaking her shorts see," she said she stood to show me.

Sure enough, they were wet and almost transparent at the crotch. She turned around to show me how the end of the butt plug showed.Minx can't wait to have clit pierced, so it will show too. I love my nipple piercing I am sorry I waited so long to get it done. I added a few extras to your coupons good for more piercings. When we get back home after Lunch, I want you to shoot a whole load of cum in my hair." She said as she put her red FM pumps on and her red lipstick.

On the drive to the restaurant, Minx rubbed her cunt thru the shorts pushing them deep into her cunt making sure they were wet and showed every fold of her cunt. We walked into the restaurant the waitress took one look at her and seated us in a far back corner. But to get there Minx and I walked thru most of the dining room. Minx did not even blush.

"Minx is enjoying herself showing off for me," I said Smiling. 

"Minix is very happy all the men are lusting after her, and the women hate me. And your eyes never stray," I am content.

The waitress came and took our order. 

"Honey is you warm enough? You hardly have anything on." Asked the waitress.

"I am burning up I wouldn't this on if I could help it," Minix replied to the waitress.

The waitress left at that going to enter our order. Minx fidgeted and moved around in her seat making her tit jiggle for my amusement. I think she was trying to get her tube top to let one of her nipples pop out. As some of her areola were already showing. Our food was delivered then so we ate and as we finished my wife just poured her water on her top and exclaimed. "Dam" loudly her tube top now mostly transparent. She half-heartedly blotted it with a napkin then just finished her breakfast and motioned to the waitress to bring the check. Minix paid and left a tip. Them my Minx of wife paraded out of the restaurant in the wet tube top.

"You might just be enjoying this more than me," I said laughing.

"The lust in your eyes is most gratifying," Minx said as I started the car smiling.

Once back in the house, my wife dropped to her knees and almost tore my slacks off freeing my cock then swallowed my hard cock running her tongue up and down the full length of my cock as fast as she could till I shoot multiple streams of cum into her mouth and down her throat. Then continued to lavish attention on my still hard cock for another ½ hour or so.

"Come let's shower then I will see how much cum I can get you to shoot in my hair. I want to keep it in my hair all day. I will wear the red mini dress to lunch and the transparent black blouse and white micro mini skirt to dinner and the club afterward. After lunch, we need to stop and get a pair of at least six-inch heels to go with the blouse and micro mini," She said.
It seems I didn't have to worry about outfits anymore. We took a long shower then I laid down on the bed while she blow-dried then brushed her hair. I was almost asleep when she licked my cock to get my attention.

"I am going to get you close a few times then back off before I finish so you have a larger load so lay back relax and enjoy," Minx instructed me smiling devilishly.

What seemed like hours later Minx brought me to climax taking the first shot of cum in her mouth and aiming the following ones on to her freshly brushed hair in multiple locations. When the last little bit was just a dribble, she licked it up. Then still massaging my hard cock for few seconds snatched up the remote for her butt plug straddled me and impaled her cunt on my cock and laid down on top of me.

"We have 3 hours till lunch time I am going take the random setting then just lay here using my kegel muscles and enjoy being stuffed full and the vibrator and see how many times I can cum," My minx of a wife said.

I wrapped my arms around her we kissed deeply while she massaged my cock with her muscles then the vibrator came on high, and she ground her clit against my pelvis then came screaming. Laying on top of me breathing hard and showering me with kisses still massaging my hard cock we drifted off to sleep. We woke when her anal vibrator cycled on she would cum then repeat the cycle the third time I felt my balls tighten signaling my climax was close. I quickly rolled us over so I was on top forcing the butt plug deeper and pounded into her then flooded her cunt with my cum then pulled out and offered my slimy cock to her which she eagerly licked clean. 

A quick check of the clock showed we had a ½ hour till we need to leave for lunch. I was laying next to my wife while she scooped the cum seeping out of her cunt with her fingers and sucking them clean. We laid on the bed for a while we recovered then got dressed to go to lunch and shoe shopping. Dressed in red again with globs of dried cum in her hair she reeked of sex. We headed out to lunch at a pub on the way. Rachell was now completely comfortable as the sultry Minx. So we had lunch in the pub enjoying the men's stares and the few snide comments. When we were back in the car,

"Take me to Grove mall I saw a pair of heels there that will be perfect, it is fun riding the escalators showing off." 

So I turned around and headed to the two story Grove mall. Minx had her skirt pushed up and had two fingers in her cunt and her thumb on her clit head thrown back in the clutches of her silent climax. A short while later she noticed me glancing at her,

"We left the remote at home, and the vibrator is still programmed on random and sitting on the butt plug when it comes on high is so intense it overwhelms me. Find a secluded parking spot when we get to the mall I will give you a blowjob I can see you could use it," Minix said still playing with her exposed cunt.
"Who would have thought in less than two months you would be offering to give me a blowjob in the car and in the daytime no less."

I found a dark corner to park with vans on both sides then turned off the car. Minx unbuckled her seat belt and got on her knees in her seat and unhooked my seatbelt then my slacks and freed my cock and took it deep right away going for a quick finish which was just what I needed and gave her. She took two shots down her throat and the rest in her mouth swallowing it then licking me clean tucking my softening cock away then turning to get out of the car. As we walked toward the mall entrance,

"Husband, Rachell speaking now there is VS store here I would like to replace my everyday bras and panties or what is your thoughts about me not wearing panties anymore," my wife asked.

"I am ok with it but not wearing panties at all would take some of the kinkiness out of when you do go commando. Why don't you get some sexy thongs, see thru, bright colors that would show thru just a little bit, etc.," I suggested?

"Oww, I like that I can act like I didn't realize they are slightly visible. Light dress or skirt with dark panties and of course none when I am with you. Feel how wet I am," Minx said as she took my hand and wiped her pussy with it just inside the doors.

When I pulled my hand away, I made sure to hook the hem of the skirt to flash her bare pussy. She was dripping wet, and I licked her wetness off my fingers. We went to the shoe store, and she showed me the heels she wanted. They were 6 ½ inch glittery party heels with ankle straps with tiny chrome locks. She spread her towel on the chair sat down and told male salesperson which pair to bring her in size 7. When he bent down to put them on Minx, spread her legs and let him get a full view of her bare pussy while he removed her shoes and buckled and locked the new ones on her feet. She stood and walked to the mirror to check them out.
Like Reply
"I will wear them now to break them in." she told the salesperson. 

I paid while she browsed then we walked around riding the escalators a few times. We located the VS store, and I could see Rachell and Minx, the two personalities warring with each other. I think Minx talked Rachell into most of the selections we left the store with, unlined demi's, a couple of push ups and even two ¼ cups and a corset the just covered her areola giving her a cock hardening cleavage and a large selection of thongs. So the last of her prudish clothes were going to be gone. Rachell had already shortened or replaced her skirts and dresses and was leaving one more button undone on her tops. Shopping done we headed home.

She found the remote and turned off her vibrator. Letting out a long sigh,

"I lost track of how many orgasms I have had. But you haven't fucked my ass for too long please bend me over the couch and take the butt plug out and shove the cock in I want to feel your cum squirting in my bowls," 

Bending her over the couch, I gave her good anal fucking Minx meeting every thrust and begging for more. I got her off twice before I unloaded my cum deep in her ass than working her bright pink toy in for our night out at the club. We had a few hours to kill till it was time to head out to the club for dinner and some dancing, so we crashed on the couch for a nap. Minx, of course, had to wake me with a blowjob she claimed she was paying for the Cialis™ and all my cum was hers.

Preliminaries for the evening out of the ways she dressed in the transparent black blouse and white micro mini skirt and she already wearing the 6 ½ inch glitter heels. We stopped for a light dinner then into the club after dinner drinks and dancing. She was having mixed feeling about not being the only hot women in the place; it was full of scantily clad women. But we had a good time and by the time we left most of the women had their tops unbuttoned to the waist including Minx

Sunday I claimed some rest was needed and held off to only cuming 3-times she had at least twice that many orgasms and no anal toys either. She spent the morning after giving me wake up blowjob, tossing out all her old bras and panties and any prudish clothes she thought covered too much. Merging some of the Minx into Rachell weekdays were more laid back, but Minx took over on the weekend.
It was now the end of February. Time to get her other nipple pierced, so we planned to go Saturday after lunch to the piercing parlor Minx was in full charge; she insisted on wearing the cheeky white spandex short shorts and the small unlined tube top and 7-inch red heels and Red lipstick and of course her pink butt plug. Saying she wanted to show off her new piercings right away. Of course, she had woke me with her now standard morning blowjob, and more times than not she would take the whole load down her throat. After lunch and before we left she took my second load of cum in her ass having me put her pink butt plug in when I was finished. We already had the barbell and nipple shield for her right nipple, so we had to pick out the jewelry for her clit piercing. When the counter person set out the trays of jewelry, she picked out a barbell that had 5/16 inch bead ends that came in multiple colors; she got the black, florescent pink and glow in the dark green beads. The counter person tried to convince her that the bead end would be too big she said that she wanted them bigger if she could get them. So the counter person went and got the tech. The tech explained that the larger ends would put pressure on the piercing that she should get a circular barbell if she wanted the larger beads. She agreed as soon as she saw then because they came in colors too.

The clit jewelry selected Minx threw a curve and asked to see the belly button jewelry and selected a top mounted chandelier one with multiple bright pink stones

"Anything else you want to get done while we are here," I asked jokingly?

"Yes a septum ring and a diamond in the left nostril and a larger stud in my tongue" She replied instantly.

"Give the lady what she wants," I told the clerk. 

After Minx had selected her additional jewelry, the clerk showed us into the procedure room and told us the tech was on the phone and would be with us in few minutes.

"You didn't read all your coupons after I added to them?" Minx asked.

"No, I didn't you distracted me with sex, and just when I think, you're done you, surprise me again," I said smiling.

"You like Minx and the new Rachell do you?"

"Very much my every fantasy."

"When we were at the club the other night some the women had tattoos they called tramp stamps. Minx is enough of a tramp she should have one too don"t you think?" 

"Sure what and where do you want it?"

"(Minx) just above the waistband of these shorts front and back in red outlined in black, so they show when I wear Minx's clothes but are hidden when I wear Rachell's clothes. That way I can be respectable mom when we have children but Minx when we want."

"You want them today?"

"Yes," Minx answered at the tech came into the room.

"Can you do some ink on her today too?" I asked the tech.

"She is going to be sore after all this but yes. What does she want?" the tech answered.

"She wants "Minx" in one-inch tall red letters outlined in black just above the waistband of her shorts front and back," I informed the tech.

The tech cleaned all the jewelry then had her roll the tube top down and remove her shorts. He cleaned and marked her nipple then pushed the needle thru and inserted the barbell slipped the shield on then the beads on the ends of the bar. Minx let out a sigh,

"Now my girls match," she commented then leaned back and spread her legs.

"The tech coached her clit out of the hood and clamped it. Minx cleared her throat and said, 

"Pull it out as far as possible."

"You sure I will have to put the second clamp on it," the tech said.

"Yes. I want it to stick way out."

So he pulled it out and put the second clamp on pierced it and inserted the circular barbell the put the large black bead ends on. He handed her a mirror so she could check it out. Minx smiled. Next, he put the two piercing in her nose and changed her tongue piercing while explaining to her how to do it herself next time this one had a 3/8 inch bead on the end. Minx used the mirror to look at her nose piercings and the bigger bead on her tongue stud.

The tech changed gloves and got out the tattoo supplies and let her select the shade of red she wanted. He did the front first then had her turn over. He raised an eyebrow at the butt plug protruding from her ass then inked her back. Minx used the Mirror to check out the tattoos. Then gingerly rolled the tube top over her new pierced right nipple and wiggled into her shorts. Her clit piercing showing thru and the tattoos standing out above the waistband of the shorts.

Checking herself out in the full-length mirror on the door

"Minx likes this look. Tramp stamps look real good. I can't wait to show them off when we go dancing."

We thanked the tech and paid the fee then got in the car for the drive home. Minx freshly pierced and inked. She smiled at me and rubbed my hard cock,My favorite cock is ready to give Minx her cum injections."

We had lots of fun all weekend her playing Minx. Her piercings are showing thru most of the clothes she selected for the weekend. Her teasing me and talking dirty to keep me stimulated trying to wear my cock out. While she was showering Sunday morning, I dug out my coupons. She added to the one for Sweetest day and our anniversary that I could have additional piercings done to her body for each coupon. She came out of the shower and saw me checking out the coupons prading over naked grabbed both envelopes. 

"You don't need these anymore just tell me when you want me to be Minx. And let's go to the piercing parlor right now and get my labia done I want six rings on each side. You can get me pierced where ever you would like once this heal. You will use my mouth and ass while they heal. I found some pictures on the web of corset piercing that looks like they would be fun."

I sat there dumbfounded for a minute while what she said sunk in. She kept surprising me never one to let an opportunity slip away. 

"Ok, you going to ride in the car naked or put some clothes on?"

She turned and got out the white micro mini and black transparent top and her glittery 6 1/2" heels. Stepping into the mini skirt and only buttoning one of the buttons on the top slipping on the heels, bending at the waist to buckle them on, waving her bare freshly shaved pussy in my face. It was glistening wet. She hooked her arm in mine almost dragging me to the car.

We walked into the piercing parlor; the tech looked up surprised to see us so soon again. I explained that my wife had decided she wanted to have her labia pierced to go with the clit piercing. He pulled out the trays of captive bead rings explaining which ones he recommended. Minx pressured him asking for twelve the largest gauge ¾" diameter ones he would do for her. He tried again unsuccessfully to talk her out of getting that many piercings at one time in her labia that the chance of infection was greater with that many at once. Settling for giving her the name of a doctor to call if she had a problem. She ended up with 12 gauge rings with 3/8" beads shaking his head saying she was going to be sore and rattle when she walked. Minx smiled at that.

She climbed on the table spread her legs wide setting her feet in the stirrups. The tech still shaking his head he cleaned numbed and marked her labia the installed the 12 rings working from back to front. Each ring rattling when he dropped it on the one below it till all twelve were installed. She took her feet out of the stirrups and stood walking over to the full-length mirror. She adjusted the skirt, so the rings peaked out from under the hem. Satisfied with her look, she asked the tech about the corset piercings. Telling him, she wanted them on her back from her waist to the base of her neck. He said he didn't stock that many rings and would have to special order them how many did she want? She explained she wanted them about 2" apart and in a diamond shape. He measured her back telling her she would need 40 of them. He told her it would take a couple of weeks to get them and that she should wait at least that long before having more piercings done.

I was left out of the conversation. Still a bit in shock at the fast changes in my wife. We walked out after paying the rings making a faint noise as she walked. As soon as we were home, she almost tore my pants off to give me a blowjob. Informing me it was my job do the after care of her piercings. Her labia were puffy from the trauma of the piercings as I used the cleaning solution on them after dinner. My cock painfully hard after that she demanded I fuck her freshly clean ass. She got on all fours and winced a bit as I pushed in the past her spinster jiggling the rings around. But as soon as I started slamming in and out she was already begging for me to give her more.

She quickly came I managed to get her off a second time before I came filling her bowels with cum. She handed me her large black butt plug I pushed it into her gaping asshole. Walking to the bathroom to clean my cock and returning to the bed she spooned up to my back.

"With these ring, I won't be able to wear shorts or panties for a while. I will need some more skirts."

"We can go shopping sometime this week." 

We drifted off to sleep. Morning coming all too soon. In what had become almost a ritual she sucked me off before we got up but not before offering me her ass. She bounced out of bed into the bathroom calling me to come clean her new piercings. I got out the solution moving and cleaning around each ring giving her clit and light touch as I worked. It looked so inviting I bent my head and sucked it into my mouth rubbing my tongue over it, sending her into a shattering orgasm. 

I finished cleaning and drying her, and she stood and on wobbly legs went to her closet to get dressed for work. I watched the rings swing as she walked. Putting on a mid thigh length skirt sliding into her 4-inch heels which were the shortest heels she owned now having gotten rid of all her flats and smaller heels. In the quiet of the bedroom, you could detect the sound of the rings rattling as she walked. Suddenly she turned around got the small butt plug out of the toy drawer handing it to me hiking her skirt up and bending at the waist."Put it IN."

I put a small amount of lube on it and pushed it into her ass. She stood smoothed her skirt down smiled at me.

"That feels much better, but I like it much better when there is cum in there with it."

We had breakfast and went off to work. We went shopping mid-week and she purchased a few skirts for work mid thigh length and three more mini skirts three more micro mini skirts and couple more very revealing backless tops. The next three weeks flew by in a blur of sex. She insisted on having me fill her ass with cum a couple of times a week and put one of her growing selection of butt plugs in her ass every morning. The third weekend after she had the labia piercings done. She declared that we were going to get the corset piercings done. Saturday morning she dressed in the pink micro mini skirt, pink halter top, and the tall pink heeled sandals.

The tech was in the front of the piercing parlor when we entered telling us he was ready for our appointment. Minx took a folded piece of paper out of her purse and handed it to the tech.

"This is the design I want the rings in."

Taking the paper and leading us into the back she removed her top, and the tech marked the locations for the piercing on her back. Putting all the needles in first then the rings. After he had finished, she took the mirror to check it out. Picking up her purse she took out a spool of pink ribbon handing it to me,

"Lace my back up like a shoe."

It took me a while to get the right length and get it laced up. When I finished, she checked it out in the mirror before putting her halter top back on. The look was stunning. After paying, we got in the car. 

"To the mall for our walk. You will have to lace me up every morning with the correct color ribbon to match my blouse. Find a secluded parking place I want your cum in my mouth. And when we get home in my ass you have neglected it this week."

She did cause a lot of heads to turn to check out her laced back and skimpy clothes. There wasn't much more she could have pierced. We had lunch at the food court. Then walked another lap around the mall. She strutted along in the heels ass and tits swaying God she was so sexy. Once back home she demanded to have her ass fucked like $1000. Whore and after she had cleaned it she planned on sucking me dry. I would never have dreamed to be in this position six months ago. I had very trendy sexy dressed wife or as slutty scantily dressed one. There was no sex act she would refuse and be always up for sex play. The week that followed the piercing of her back was a bit hectic she would try on a top and discard then another till she decided then we had to select the correct color ribbon also it had to match her bra. By Friday she had decided that we needed to go shopping to buy some camisoles and to heck with the bras work would just have to get over it. We went on Saturday after lunch her back double laced with black and red ribbon. We found the camisoles she wanted then the hit all the teen stores looking for backless tops and dresses. She found a few that tied on after paying for them she went back to the fitting room and put sheer white one on when she flounced out she had me tie the thin straps to her corset piercings.

I could see Minx's brain working as we strolled around the mall her rings clinking in her sparkly heels. 

"When all these piercing heal I want some on the front to tie my tops too."

The women had a piercing fetish. 
Like Reply
The end ( collected)
Like Reply