Kajal Agrawal: Degradation to a slut
Exclamation 
The long waited day has arrived; today is Kajal agarwal film actress wedding, which she has been waiting for almost a month. Her fiance Arun, is from an upper middle class family and he works in a MNC and earns 1 lacks Rupees per month. Arun and Kajal’s wedding was completed around 10: 45 in the morning and all the relatives enjoyed a good feast.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQh1rc92ec8CO-qUO9Ux...rx8NzJ30kL]

And around 5:30 the reception started and was going well. All the relatives and friends were taking pictures with the couples and there was music all around.

Few hours passed and when the reception was reaching its end, Arun received a call from his friend and he answered it. As he speak his facial expression changed from happy to shocking and tensed. Kajal, who was standing beside him noticed it.

“Arun, is there any problem. You are looking tensed”

“Yes, a big one”

“What”

“Since today is our wedding, I gave my project to my friend Jacob. But that idiot has crushed my project”

“What are you going to do now?”

Arun stood silently. Kajal asked him again.

“He wants some help from me”

“Then you can see him tomorrow and make everything right”

“Tomorrow I must submit the project; I am working on that for almost three weeks”

Kajal didn’t say anything.

“Please dear, if you allow me I would go to his house and return in about an hour”

Kajal thought for a while, She has been waiting for her wedding night for a long time and if Arun didn’t go now he would be blabbering about this the whole night and all her dream about her wedding night would be ruined. If he goes now he would be relaxed and they may have an excellent wedding night and so Kajal allowed him to visit his friend. Arun then informed it to his parents and left to see his friend on his bike.

Almost two hours passed and there was no news from Arun. All the guests has left and Arun’s parents and Kajal were worried, they tried to reach through his mobile, but it was switched off.

Kajal was worried too much.

Arun’s parents convinced her by saying that he would often switch off his phone when he is at work, he doesn’t like any distraction.

Another hour passed and the land line phone in the house rang. Arun’s father received it and answered it.

“Noooo…” he shouted and dropped the receiver down.

Arun’s mother and Kajal were confused and asked him what happened.

“We must go to Jon’s hospital now” he said.

And they took the car and drive to the hospital. On the way he informed Kajal and his wife that Arun has met with an accident and is admitted in the hospital. When both the ladies heard this they started crying.

[Image: cfd4c714b5447be24371c7f3552d3a95.jpg]
In few minutes they reached the hospital. When they reached the hospital Arun was receiving treatment from the doctor and Arun’s parents and Kajal were not allowed to enter the room and they were waiting outside the room, with lots of tension in their face.

In another few minutes the doctor came out of the room and Arun’s father enquired about his health.

“How is my son doctor?”

“He is ok, he got some injuries in his stomach and thighs. He looks fine outside, but we have to take some scan, to conform”

After that Arun was taken into a room for examining and he was asked to wait for the result. After 30 minutes the doctor called Arun’s father into his cabin. Kajal and Arun’s mom also went with him to meet the doctor.

“Sir is everything all right”

“Yes… but…” Saying that the doctor saw Kajal, Who was still in her brides dress.

“Who is she?”

“She is my son’s wife, they were married today”

When the doctor heard this he showed a sad face and said

“His health is fine, but there is a blood clot near his thighs and waist. So….” he stopped and looked at Kajal.

“So, what doctor”

“He can’t have any sexual activities for almost 12 to 15 months”

When Kajal heard this she was shocked for a second. She has been waiting for this day for so long and now her dreams were crushed. Kajal immediately got over it.

“Due to the blood clot his penis won’t get the erection. It would get back to normal as the blood clot
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQZGtpYfbFcrBCzP38y4...yjZAjv4jBk]

After consulting the doctor all went to see Arun. Throughout the day Kajal was desperate for the night and now she is only a desperate wife who has to wait for almost 15 months for her first night.

After two days Arun was discharged from the hospital and came back home. They stayed with Arun’s parents for another one week and then Arun and Kajal left to Chennai, where Arun has bought a house for them to stay after his marriage. After reaching there everything was normal for few days and after almost a week Kajal started to feel strange and she felt more unsatisfied in her marriage life. She often started masturbating after her husband went to the office. This continued for few days.

One day Arun came early from office in a hurry

“Kaju darling today is the happiest day of my life” Arun said Kajal and gave her a tight hug.

“What Arun, I have never seen you this excited”

“Do you remember the project I was doing during our marriage?”

“How can I forget it, that fucking project is the one shattered all my dreams” Kajal thought in her mind.

“Yes Arun” Kajal said with a forced smile on her face.

“That project got approved and I am going to Delhi to present the project. If I succeed I will move one more step up in my career”

“When are we going” Kajal asked.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQY0uoN4XLbhbkhhGX1J...tKnGHwOFXx]

“Sorry dear, you are not coming with me. It is a two week trip and my company is paying all the expenditures. And my boss is a very strict man and he won’t all wives to travel with the employees for any business trip, since he thinks it may distract them from doing their work”.

“Oh, when are you leaving?”

“The flight is in another two hours”

Hearing this Kajal cursed her stars and started packing all the stuffs for Arun for the trip. In a couple of hour Arun left to the airport in a cab and Kajal stayed in the house looking at the walls.

Next day in the morning Kajal wake up early and then opened the window and saw a man almost in his early fourties entering the house compound, wearing a vest and a lungie. She immediately got off the bed and went to the door. When she reached the door the doorbell rang, Kajal immediately opened the door.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRyUxSyj-60tqD7G8mjh...xmglO6Fdyz]

“Ma’am, vessel” he asked.

Kajal had no clue what he was talking about and then she saw a cycle standing outside with a milk can on its back and understood that he was asking for a vessel to pour milk (While Arun was here he would get up early in the morning to do the office work and he would place the vessel in the door and Kajal would wake up after that to prepare breakfast, so she had never seen the milkman before). Kajal immediately went inside the house and took a vessel and came back. Then when she bent down to get the milk her pallu slipped slightly and her deep cleavage was visible for the milkman and he was staring at it while pouring the milk.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTycEgTUpRAa4uIKCdKS...mLyTr7DWci]

“wowww…” he shouted in his mind.

Kajal didn’t notice it, when the vessel was filled Kajal moved and the milkman shifted his sight from her cleavage immediately. Kajal then took the milk and got into the house and closed the door. She then placed the milk in the kitchen and went back into the bedroom to close the window. When she neared the window she saw he milkman stop his cycle near a bush and suddenly he raised his lungie up and put his hand inside it and pulled his dick out,
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTUtKWjz5dvpQtOzpHQd...RAnRJlLPHL]
 Kajal was shocked when she saw his dick, it was long and huge. The milkman started pissing on the bush and Kajal looked at his dick pouring out his urine without even blinking her eyes. After pissing he took his cycle and left the place. Kajal too closed the window and left to do her work, but the picture of his huge dick was fixed firmly on her mind.

That night Kajal was thinking about the milkman and his dick, she was eagerly waiting for the sun to rise, so that she could meet him.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSi_Tv63yrojaDs5NIG1...ATn9Fgby7H]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Post your comments
Like Reply
update tonight
Like Reply
Nice Bro.. pls update
[Image: Screenshot-2019-09-18-13-44-00-com-andro...633964.jpg]
Like Reply
In the morning at 5:30 Kajal opened the window and looked at the gate eagerly waiting for the milkman. In another few minutes she heard the gate open and saw him coming in and she was eagerly waiting for him to ring the bell, and as soon as the bell rang, Kajal went to the kitchen and picked the vessel and went out to fetch the milk. This time Kajal was looking at the muscular body of the milkman and felt a vibration between her legs.

“Ma’am, isn’t sir home” the milkman asked Kajal.

“Yes he is out for a business trip and he will be back soon”

The conversation between them started like this and they continued to talk for another 15 minutes and during the conversation Kajal came to know that his name was Sundar and he had been married for 12 years and has two children’s. Kajal also spoke to him about her family. After their little conversation Sundar left to deliver milk.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQJTOylJDDcSAATg7m0E...KzOONrVrwF]
Kajal felt happier talking to him, ever since she moved here she has never had a good talk to anyone. Most of her neighbours would go to work (both husband and wife), and the remaining would wind up in clubs and other activities. The conversation with Sundar brought some relief to her mind.

After that day Sundar would often spend more time with Kajal, talking to her about his work, his wife and some personal stuff. Kajal also started becoming close to him. Now a day he would come early to deliver milk to spend more time with her. As time passed both Kajal and Sundar were attracted by each other but they didn’t have the guts to express their feeling.

One day Sundar came almost one hour late from usual time.

“Why are you late today brother?”

“Last night I slept very late, so I couldn’t get up early”.

“Were you milking the cow all night?” Kajal asked funnily

“No if was just milking my wife, she is a sex hungry bitch and she never lets me sleep when she was in mood”

When Kajal heard this she was shocked, and her face become dull. Sundar noticed it.

“You miss your husband, don’t you”

“Not really, if he is here also he won’t be able to do nothing to me” Kajal said it without her knowledge.

“What do you mean” Sundar asked shockingly.

Kajal came back to her sense and don’t know what to say.

“Oh, he was always busy with his work and carries his laptop every were like they were joined twins”

“Don’t worry it will all work out as time passes” Sundar tried to console her.

As they continued their conversation, it went deep into Sundar’s sex life with his wife. He talked about his wives structure and her reaction when he presses her boobs, etc… Kajal felt awkward but she enjoyed it.

That night Kajal was unable to sleep thinking about the things she and Sundar talked in the morning. And the sight of Sundar’s huge dick came in front of her and she started masturbating thinking about him. While fingering her pussey she imagined of his dick and pressed her boobs harder and harder and let out some wild moans and reached a couple of orgasm before she went to sleep.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTwTeu_xICcAHHiKyqO2...NyITcz1bFl]
Like Reply
[Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-Qy-Ga-Vlh6t-umefy-P...g-IHPW.jpg]

Post your reply and suggestions
Like Reply
Nice bro..bagundhi ..but e story already vere daggara chadhivanu..but images change chesi situation ki thaggatu peduthunnaru...good
Like Reply
After that day onwards their conversation revolved mostly on sex and Sundar started admiring about how beautiful Kajal looks and even gave sexy comments about her structure. He would often compare her with his wife and say what kind of stuffs he would do to his wife on bed. At first Kajal felt awkward but now she also teases him with some sexy replies, this continued for few days. Sundar now often visits Kajal when he got free times and Kajal would get more excited every time he visits.

One day Sundar came to her house in the evening at around 4:30pm and rang the doorbell. As usual Kajal came and opened the door and welcomed him into the house and made him sit in the hall and she sat next to him.

“You came early today, have you already done delivering the milk”

“No, I may not have work for a few days. Some of the cows in my house are ill so if we milk them now it won’t be got for their health and for those who drink the milk. So I won’t be working for at least a couple of days”.

“Ok, how is your wife doing?”

“She and the kids are at her mother’s house; they went to attend the marriage function of her close relative and will be back in few days”

“Then are you alone in your house, and why didn’t you go with them”

“If I go with them, there won’t be anyone to look after the cow”

“Oh I forget that”

Then talked for another 20 minutes.

“Kaju could you bring me some water to drink”

“Oh sure, wait I will be back”

Saying that Kajal went into the kitchen. Few seconds after she entered the kitchen…

“aaaaahhhhh…” Sunder heard Kajal screaming.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTLALzomhoHduqAps5Pg...NRdHB5qmpd]

He immediately went into the kitchen and saw Kajal down on the floor. He immediately lifted her up and Kajal hold his shoulder and got up. While holding him the side of her boobs were pressing towards his arms, and Sundar could feel the softness of her boobs and got a instant erection inside his lungie. Being so close to him Kajal could smell the sweaty odour from his body and wither boobs feeling his muscles Kajal was getting arose. Sunder slowly took her into the bed room and made her lie on the bed.

“What happened!?” Sundar asked her.

“I stepped on the water on the floor and slipped”

“Where does it hurt?”

“In my back and legs, I think we should call the doctor”

Hearing this Sundar thought that he has got an opportunity to feel the smoothness of her skin and he don’t want to slip this opportunity away.

“Kaju, why do you need a doctor when you me”

“What do you mean?”

“I am good at treating this kind of stuffs. I have learned these from my grandfather”

“Are you sure you can do it, because it really hurts”

“Trust me I am positive”

Then Kajal agreed to him. Sunder immediately went to the kitchen and took the oil can and walked towards the bedroom, on the way he saw the house door open, he immediately locked the door and then entered the bed room with the oil can.

After closing the front door Sundar entered the bedroom and saw Kajal lying on the bed with a painful expression on her face, which was so sexy. Seeing her like that made his mind crazy and he was felt more eager to touch her smooth skin. Sundar wasted no time and immediately went to Kajal.

“What is it on your hand” Kajal asked.

“It just olive oil”

“I thought that you will be using balm”
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQn69VLmJMXOft5i50tp...Ev0OUQMY4v]

“No, it would do fine. Now turn around and lay with your back facing the ceiling”

Kajal did as she was asked to do and her face was resting on a pillow. Sundar moved even closer and got a good look at her back.

“Kaju, if you don’t mind could you please remove the pallu of your saree”

“What, no I can’t”

“Then how would I able to apply the oil if your saree is on the way”

“But… But…!!!”

“I knew what you are thinking, you can think me as a doctor, I know you will certainly do if a doctor asks you to do it”

Kajal thought for a while and felt little convinced and she slightly raised her body up and immediately Sundar pulled the pallu of her shoulder and put it aside, Kajal once again went back to the same position. Sunder once again took a good glance at her white back and moved up and saw her boobs pressing against the bed.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQFOb1u_dYD9E7OCnehb...kISZfg5n6t]

The sight was too much for he, he just wanted to take his dick out and shag at that moment, but he controlled his emotion and then he took the oil can and pour some oil in his one palm and applied to the other. Then slowly rubbed it over her back. As Sundar’s hand moved to and fro over her back Kajal started to relax and she closed her eyes and enjoyed it. Sundar first worked on her back and seeing her relax he slowly moved his hands to the either side of her waist and gave it a gentle press.

“mmmmm…” Kajal moaned as he touched her waist.

He continued it for a while and then stopped.

“Kaju now turn around and lay on your back”

Kajal didn’t say anything and turned around and laid down on her back. At this position her white and smooth tummy and her two mountains inside her blouse gave a good treat to Sundar’s eyes.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQySFnXdL_iGG3GP8pZs...Cp3DMGjcvT]

He didn’t waste any time and climbed over the bed and kneeled over Kajal’s thighs with his knees on either side of her thighs. Seeing Sundar in this position made Kajal more uncomfortable, but she didn’t say anything and simply watched him do his activities.

Once he was comfortable in that position, he took the oil and poured it into Kajal’s belly button and filled it. Kajal’s body started to shiver as the oil slowly filled into her and Sundar also was able to feel her body tremble and the vibration in her body made his dick even harder.

After filling her belly button with the oil he placed the can aside and slowly dipped his middle finger into it and the oil started to over flow and started running down her tummy. Sunder then slowly applied the oil all over her tummy slowly with little pressure. Suddenly a question aroused in Kajal’s mind “Why is he applying oil on my tummy… I was hurt on my back!!”
[Image: b1bdac231163cb14dd787f77afd0b4df.12.jpg]
But she didn’t mind it since it felt more satisfying and she almost forgot the pain started feeling his hand slipping over her tummy. As he continued it Kajal was looking at his muscular body that is shining with some sweat drop. Sundar slowly increased his pressure on her body.

“mmmmm… aaaahhhh” Kajal closed her eyes and started letting out some mild moans that Sundar enjoyed so much.

Before the start of it, Sundar thought of only feeling Kajal’s smooth skin, but seen all this he thought that he could easily seduce her and make her share the bed with him.

He then made a plan to take this to the next level. He then stopped massaging and got of the bed.

“Is it finished” Kajal asked.

“No, we have not completed even 50% of the treatment”

Kajal was shocked and equally excited that there is yet more to come.

“Then why did you get off”

“I am little thirsty, let me drink some water and when I come back lets work on your legs. Do you need something to drink?”

“Yes there is a cup of cold coffee in the refrigerator, could you bring me that”

“Oh sure”

Saying that he entered the kitchen and took the cold coffee out and then he removed his undies and dropped it on one corner of the kitchen and he saw his dick rock hard and standing erect inside his lungi. Suddenly an idea flashed in his mind.

“Ha, Kaju is there any hot water in the kitchen” Sunder asked Kajal from the kitchen.

“I don’t think there is any, if you need you could boil some water” Kajal replied.

Sunder knew she would say this.

“Ok Kaju, thanks”

Saying that Saying that Sundar took his lungi and tied it above his thighs and when he did that his dick automatically popped out of his lungie. He then holds his dick in his hand and started to masturbate thinking about Kajal’s sexy and smooth body and skin. In now time he moaned…

“mmmmmmmm… ooohhh” and was about to cum.

He doesn’t want to waste his precious cum so he immediately took the cup containing cold coffee and ejected all his sperm into it and then he took a spoon and mixed his sperm with the cold coffee and made it a cum coffee, and then he waited for his dick to get back to normal. In another few seconds his dick was back to normal and then he took the cold coffee and brought it to Kajal.

“Here is your coffee”

Kajal slowly got up and sat on the bed and received the coffee and started drinking. When she got up she didn’t bother putting back her pallu of the saree and she enjoyed the coffee.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSoTCz7U1LjPU-QeJ0bp...yyrx-xTs9c]
Sunder without even blinking his eyes watched Kajal zipping the cum coffee and drinking it in an erotic way and he also peeked at her cleavage and her tummy shining in oil.

After finishing her coffee Sundar once again made her lie on the bed.

“Now let’s proceed with our treatment”

Saying that he moved towards her legs and slowly raised her saree up. He thought that Kajal you surely protest, but to his surprise she stayed still allowing him to explore her legs. He slowly moved her saree till her knee and saw her white shave legs and he desperately wanted to suck on those white wood, once again he relaxed himself and proceeded by applying oil on both her legs.

After massaging her legs for a while, Sundar once again climbed over the bed and this time he was in 69 position over Kajal in a doggie position and once again started playing with her tummy. All this time Kajal was closing her eyes and enjoyed it. Then she suddenly opened her eyes and was terribly shocked.

It was Sundar’s dick hanging straight in front of her face and close to her lips. Kajal was confused and don’t know what to do or say. She immediately closed her eyes to avoid it, but a voice inside her head said
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRZnM45nG-AJ7iJAYGZB...7rgRQ4hCH5]
“Common see it and enjoy it, you won’t get a second chance. He won’t notice it, common open your eyes”

Kajal couldn’t control her inner feeling and immediately opened her eyes and had a good look at his dick which is only inches away from her mouth. With his dick so close to Kajals mouth, sundar could feel the hot breath coming out of Kajals nose on his dick and Sundar felt more uncomfortable. While staring at his dick Kajal saw a white drop of liquid at the tip of his dick, that was about to drop down. Kajal clearly had an idea what it could be. While she was thinking this the white paste, dropped from his dick and landed on Kajal’s lips, she stayed still for few seconds and suddenly licked it. She was unable to figure its taste but she kind of liked it. Suddenly Sundar took his hand of her tummy and got of the bed.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQVuhkTYRLZ_CtXH7o57...-sRGcLM8Nh]
[+] 1 user Likes Viratkholi's post
Like Reply
Share your replies
Like Reply
This story was started long ago and suddenly was stopped.I don't know how long it will continue. Anyway it is really a great story
[+] 1 user Likes Bimal's post
Like Reply
Next update tomorrow
Like Reply
Bro Use fakepics also..
[Image: Screenshot-2019-09-18-13-44-00-com-andro...633964.jpg]
Like Reply
"Kaju, the treatment is almost over. Now I just have to check you ribs"

"What!!?"

"Dont worry I won’t ask you to remove your blouse"

Saying that he once again climbed over Kajal with her tummy between his thighs and then he made Kajal raise her hands and placed it over her head. Then her placed his hands on either side of her breast and slowly pressed it up and down. This was too much for Kajal and she couldn’t control herself and started moaning.

"mmm...aahhhh..."

Seeing Kajal going out of control, Sundar slowly moved his face close to her face and he smelled the fragment of her skin, and continued moving his hands on the side of her boobs. His breath started to heathen up and landed straight on Kajal's face.

Kajal felt his breath on her face and opened her eyes and saw Sundar face to face, with his lips so close to her. They looked into each other’s eyes for few minutes and stayed in that position for few minutes. Sundar then slowly moved his lips even closer to her lips and touched it. As soon as his lips made contact with her lips, he didn’t wait any longer and grabbed her lower lips between his mouth and started sucking her lips. Kajal stayed like she was in a hypnotic spell and gave her lips to Sundar, who was making a feast out of it. He continuously sucked her upper and lower lips simultaneously and extracted her saliva and drank it.

[img]- -web/20161208123327im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/sabhotcom-kajal-agarwal-hot-lip-kiss-in-busin-13981407872625.jpg[/img]

"mmmm... aaahhhh..." Kajal moaned, with her mind completely blanked.

While smooching her lips, Sunder slowly moved his right hand from her ribs and placed it on her breast and moved his palm around her milk tank over her blouse.
"aaaahhhh... eeeeuuu" Kajal's moan increased.

Seeing her get excited, Sunder stopped smooching her and grabbed her breast and pressed it slowly.

"aaaahhhhh" Kajal shouted.

Sunder was more excited when he saw her facial expressions sitting on top of her. He now was sitting on her tummy and grabbed both her boobs and started pressing them harder and harder.

"ohhh... aaaahhh... yaaaa..." Kajal's sound increased with each seconds. 

While this was going on, Suddenly Kajal's mobile rang. It was the ringtone she set for her husband's number. Hearing the tone Kajal came back to her sense and immediately pushed Sundar of her and got of the bed. She felt ashamed of what she has done. Kajal simply turned away from Sundar and perfected her saree. The mobile was still ringing and Kajal attended the call and started talking to her husband in a trembling tone.

"Is everything ok their" Arun asked.

"Yes, its fine here. When will you return?"

"I will be back in a week"

While Kajal was talking, Sundar got of the bed and slowly went behind her and hold her tummy from behind and pressed it harder.

"ah..." Kajal shouted.

"What happened" Arun asked.

"Nothing dear, a cockroach just fell on me"

"oh..."

"Ok dear I am going to the temple now, we can talk at night"

"Ok dear, love you"

Kajal immediately ended the call and freed herself of Sundar's hold.

"What are you doing" Kajal shouted at Sundar in an angry tone.

"Just continuing from where we left" he said calmly and moved closer to Kajal.

Seeing him move closer Kajal took few steps away from him.
"Stop there don’t come any closer"

Sundar stopped there.

"Listen Kaju, I know you want this as much as I want it, common admit it"

"No... No..." said Kajal.

"Then why were you staring at my dick while I was over you"

When Kajal heard this she was speechless.

"That's not true" 

"Don’t try to defend, I was looking at you while your eyes were glued to my manhood"

While talking Sunder removed the vest of his body and threw it on the floor.

"What are you doing!?" Kajal asked in shock.

"Dont try to hide your feeling Kaju, Its not sin"

Saying that Sundar pulled his lungi of his waist and Kajal saw his dick standing proudly in front of her. She was terrified and immediately turned towards the wall near her.

Kajal's heart started to pound faster and faster seeing him naked, and her pussey started to drip and she was in more uncomfortable position. Kajal was sure that if he continued to talk to her she would surely surrender to him, deep inside her heart she desperately wanted that to happen. Being an Indian traditional wife is the only think standing in between her and her desire.

While she was thinking about this suddenly Sunder grabbed her waist from behind, with his chest pressing against her back and his erect pole hitting straight at her butt over her saree. Kajal didn’t try to move away this time.

[img]- -web/20161208123327im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/Kajal-Agarwal-Condom-Ad---1002.jpg[/img]

"Please don’t, this is wrong" Kajal said in a mild tone.

All her resistance has shattered as his body touched her. Sunder without saying anything pulled the pallu of her saree from her shoulder and started caressing Kajal's tummy and licking her ear lobes from behind. Kajal didn’t say anything and tears started flowing from her eyes.

Sunder noticed this and immediately moved away from her and sat on the bed. Kajal saw it with a confused look on her face.

"Listen one thing Kaju, I don’t want to bang you, I just wanted you also to enjoy with me. Why are you not admitting that you also want this"
Hearing this Kajal was totally confused and wished to talk to him openly like he does.

"Ok then let’s make a deal, If you put all your traditional emotions and sleep with me now I won’t disturb you anymore"

Kajal knew there was no benefit for her if she accept to his deal, as way he is gonna get what he wants. Kajal planed on playing dump and accepted to his deal by shaking her head.

"Ok now remove your saree and come and lay on the bed"

Kajal immediately removed her saree and went to the bed with her blouse and petticoat and laid on the bed. Sunder immediately climbed over Kajal and started licking her tummy.

"aaaahhhh... ooohhh" Kajal started moaning as his tongue roamed over her stomach.

After a while he moved to her belly button and dipped the tip of his tongue into it and started drilling it.

"ah... ahhhh... ooohhh" Kajal shouted enjoying the movement of his tongue.

"Does it feel's good beautiful"

Kajal didn’t say anything.

"Don't be shy, feel free to share your emotions and feelings, that is the fun part"

Saying that he pressed her pussey over her dress and Kajal shouted "aaahhh... that felt greattt"

"Good girl, now let’s speed the process. Now remove all your cloths"

Kajal hesitantly lay on the bed.

"Ok then I will do it for you"

Sundar then made her stand up and unhooked her blouse and threw it on the floor, then he kneeled in front of her and untied the lace of her petticoat and it fell down on the floor. Now Kajal was standing only in her pantie and bra. Sundar stood up and looked at her beautiful body from top to bottom.
[Image: KajalAgarwalBigBoobsPic.jpg]

"All this time you were hiding this angelic body inside those dresses. I think your husband is the luckiest man to have such a beautiful wife"

Now Kajal has slightly got of her fear and shyness.

"Am I as beautiful as you say"
Sundar was surprised when he heard this and he gave a big smile.

"Yes, doesn’t your husband say this quit often"

"Dont talk about him"

"Ok shall we proceed?"
[Image: KajalAgarwalNakedBoobsErectedHardNipples.jpg]
Kajal simply shake her head in approval. Immediately Sundar hugged her tightly and started kissing her by sucking her lips one by one. This time Kajal also hugged him and responded him by sucking him back.

"mmm... Aaaahhh... mmmm" both started moaning.

While kissing Sundar moved his hand down and grabbed her boobs and started fondling it. It was a double pleasure for Kajal and she expressed it by letting out some loud moans. After smooching and fondling her for a while Sunder removed her bra and pantie and enjoyed the view of her nude body.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTmK_PtfKxtyTkzWyiJb...k2I3Y9H3Qn]

While Sundar was looking at her nude body, Kajal was staring at his rock hard pole. Without any instruction Kajal knelt before him and grabbed his dick in her hand, Sundar was surprised by her action but loved her fingers around his pole. He thought that he has brought the slut inside her out successfully.

Meanwhile Kajal pulled back the foreskin of his dick and planted a kiss on the cock head. It gave out the erotic smell of his cum and she liked it.

"lovely piece of meat, isn’t it" Sundar said.

Kajal looked above and gave a smile and started licking the tip of his dick.

"mmmm... aaaahhh" Sundar moaned as Kajal's tongue touched his dick.

Kajal continued sucking and licking his dick head like licking a ice cream. She continued swiping his dick with her tongue which made him jump with joy and let out some mild moans like...
[img]- -web/20161208123327im_/http://pzy.be/i/5/02_K.jpg[/img]

"aaahhh... aaahhh... ooohhh... mmmm"

Which was pleasent for Kajal's ears, which tend her to suck it harder. Sundar then slightly bent and grabbed her boobs and begined to fondle her boobs and pinched her nipples which was as hard as a pebble.

Now Kajal started moving his dick inch by inch into her mouth and once it was in she moved her head to and fro and gave him a pleasant blowjob. As Kajal's mouth moved forward and backward over his dick Sunder released her boobs and closed his eyes and began to feel her mouth on his cock. She continued the good work on his dick for few more minutes.

"ahhhh... I am gonna cum" Sunder shouted.

And he put his hand on the back of her head and hold her tightly and shot his cum deep into her throat, it took another few seconds to empty it. Once his dick is empty he released his hold and pulled his dick out of her mouth. As soon as his dick was out, Kajal choked heavily and some of his cum dropped down on the floor from her mouth and she swallowed the remaining. There was some cum sticking on to the side of her mouth and Kajal looked too hot in that position.

After that Sundar gave Kajal few minutes to relax and catch her breath.

"How does it feel, Kaju?"

"It’s... It’s... Wonderful"

"Does your husband let you suck his dick?"

Kajal sat silently.

"It seems like this is not your first dick you had in your mouth. The wonderful part in this blowjob is you enjoyed it. This is what I was talking from the beginning"

Kajal gave him a small smile.

After few minutes, Sundar made Kajal lay on the bed and he climbed on the bed with her and started licking inch by inch of her body. He first moved towards her legs and picked her leg in his hand and started sucking her toe one by one.

"aaahhhh... it feeels grest... aaaahhh" Kajal moaned.

From her toe he licked and moved towards her thighs and then spend few minutes in her tummy and belli button and moved further up and washed her boobs with his saliva and then he raised her hands up and drank all the sweat between her armpit. When he was licking her armpit, Kajal started to shake her body like a snake and moaned louder. Every were he moved his tongue in her body he left a trail of wet saliva behind. Kajal thought in her mind that "even though he is milkman, he is very good in foreplay".

After playing with her armpit for a while he moved towards her neck and then he made her lay down with her back facing up and roamed with his tongue on her back for a while and slowly he moved down. He then reached her ass cheek and grabbed them in each hand and started licking them and in the process he gave few love bits to them. Kajal enjoyed each and every trick he played on her body and appreciated it with some loud moans.
"Yes... Yes lick me... aaaahhh... It feels great ohhhh... Lick each and every corner of my body..." Kajal shouted.

At the moment Kajal has completely given her into her desire and didn’t care about anything but to full fill her bodies desire.

Meanwhile Sundar who was licking her ass cheek parted her ass cheek and inserted his tongue in her ass hole and started licking it.

"aahhh... ahhh... oohh..." Kajal shouted as his tongue moved up and down her ass hole.

Kajal loved it very much, she had talked about this to her friends and even had seen it in some porn movies, but she never thought that it would be so wonderful.

At first Sundar slowly brushed the surface of her ass crack and slowly moved his tongue in and inserted it inside her shit hole and pounded it with his tongue. As he licked her ass hole, Kajal shacked her butt and pressed it against his face to get more of his tongue.

While licking her ass hole, Sundar noticed Kajal's pussey that was dripping wet. It was so wet and inviting him to suck it and he watched her pussey lips trembling.

This is the first time he has ever taster a ass hole and he has never tasted a pussey either, not even his wife's pussey. So he got more excited seeing her dripping cunt right in front of his face.

He didn’t waste any second and raised her butt slightly up and started licking her cunt crack.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQv8GOhY40e1EoGrXy-y...aCmsFHrbrL]

"aaaahhhh... That’s amazing aaaahhhh..." Kajal started moaning as his tongue started working on her cunt.

Sundar continued to lick her cunt crack and then swiped his tongue towards her ass crack and from there came back to her pussey. He continued this for another few minutes and she was more than excited and moved her hips and let out some wild moans.

[img]- -web/20161208123327im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/Kajal+Agarwal+Nude+Showing+Boobies+And+Pussy+Licked.jpg[/img]
"aaahhhh.... oooohhhhh... yyyaaaaaaa..."

After doing this for a while, Sundar made Kajal to lie on her back and then he spread her legs wider and went between them and stared at Kajal's dripping pussey.

"You are so wet down here you dirty bitch"

Kajal felt embarrassed hearing those abusive words, but that made her even hornier and she liked it.

"Common you mother fucker, do what you came to do" Kajal said in a seductive tone.

Hearing her talking dirty, Sundar was excited.
Like Reply
Super hot update
Like Reply
"Now we are talking" Sundar said smiling at Kajal.

Saying that he stretched her pussey with his hand and started licking the inner wall of Kajal's pussey.

"Oh... ya... aaaahhhh" Kajal shouted as he started rolling his tongue inside her pussey.
[img]- -web/20161208131202im_/http://pzy.be/i/2127/005.jpg[/img]
Sundar continued this for another few minutes. And Kajal enjoyed it with some dirty comments a loud moans. After few minutes her pussey started to contract and her body started vibrating and...

"Splash"

a huge amount of her liquid pumped out of her pussey and hit straight on Sundar's face. Then Sundar licked each drop of her juice over her cunt. Kajal felt relieved and fell back on the bed and breathed heavily. She has never thought that licking her cunt would be this much exciting, and at that moment she thought that she wanted her cunt to be eaten quit often. Sundar sat beside her and watched her boobs rising up and down as she breath.

After few minutes...

"Ok, I think it’s time to take this to the next level"

Kajal knew what he meant and gave slutty smile to him.

"Kaju, could you please make my friend here stand up" Sundar said pointing at his dick.

Kajal slowly crawled towards him and took his dick in her hand and gave it a couple of stroke and then put it inside her mouth and slowly moved her head up and down over his dick, lubricating his dick with her saliva.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ-__Z-UBCOe97L6hued...pt3hojSx4N]

ah... ahhh... ohhh..." Sundar moaned as Kajal worked on his dick.

After few strokes with her mouth, Sundar stopped her and got of the bed, with his dick in a semi hard state. Kajal had no idea what he was up to.

"I this my dick need a spongy massage from you, rather than a wet one"

Kajal couldn’t understand what he meant.

"What!!"

"Just use your milk thanks to make me erect bitch"

Kajal understood that he needs a titjob. She immediately got off the bed and knelt in front of Sundar and then hold her two milk tanks in each hand and then grabbed his dick between them and moved it slowly up and down.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTEExwBl_Yptxo1scrhe...zXQCd5l1JE]

With her saliva already on his dick, her boobs moved smoothly over his dick. With his dick in between Kajal's spongy boobs, Sundar's dick started to grow harder and harder. In few more minutes his dick reached the maximum thickness. When his dick reached to its maximum erection, Sundar pulled Kajal up by her hair and then hugged her with her boobs crushing between his chest and the hard dick piercing into her belly button. Then he started smooching her for a few minutes and covered her lips by his saliva. Then suddenly he pushed her over the bed. Then Sundar climbed on the bed and spread Kajals leg and then slowly pushed his dick into her cunt. Kajal's cunt was so tight and as his dick started to move forward she started to scream louder and louder. In another few seconds his dick was entirely in and he slowly moved it out and once again in at the same pace, he continued at this pace for few strokes and after that he gradually increased his speed and moved his dick faster and faster.
[Image: KajalAgarwalAnalSex.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTXDikcc8gGZBRXf_16u...O-7rCWPdAT]
"ah... ah... ahh..." Kajal's moan increased with each push.

This is a dream come true for Kajal and she was more than excited.

On the other hand Sundar is having more fun with Kajal's pussey tasting his dick and the view of her big boobs moving up and down with the movement of his dick and his ears hearing the erotic moaning sound and his eyes having the taste of her erotic facial expressions.

The whole bed room was filled with Kajal's moaning sound. Sundar continued fucking her in that position for few minutes and then he made her stand in doggie position and fucked her pussey from behind. In this position Kajal's pussey was even tighter than before and the pleasure was twice than that of before.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRBIkOmE-zSp7hwyOdbh...8pVGPEdrqd]
"ah... ah... ah... ah..." this time Sundar also joined with Kajal and let out some wild moans.

Sundar had a wild grip on Kajal's ass cheek and fucked her like crazy with some dirty and abusive words. He continued to fuck her for another 15 minutes and when he was about to cum he pulled his dick out of her cunt and went in front of her mouth and put it inside her mouth and then hold her hair tight and gave a few stroke and...

"aaaaahhhhh" Sundar shouted and huge load of his cum was released into her mouth.
[Image: KajalAgarwalSuckingCock.jpg]
It was too much that Kajal could not take it in and she choked and most of the cum flow out of her mouth and dropped down through the neck, boobs and tummy. Kajal immediately fell on the bed. In this session Kajal reached her orgasm three times and was very exhausted. 

It was 7'o clock and then Sundar also stayed that night with her and they did two more sessions and slept naked on the bed, with both their bodies covered by Sweat, cum and saliva.
[Image: KajalAgarwalHardcorePussySex.jpg]

TO BE CONTINUED
Like Reply
[Image: Kajal-Agarwal-Nude-Boobs.jpg]

Post your comments
Like Reply
Hi
Billa
Like Reply
Kajal and Sundar slept together naked on the same bed all night. Next day in the morning around 5'o clock Sundar heard some crying sound. He wake up and saw Kajal standing near the wall wearing a towel and crying. He immediately got off the bed and went to her naked.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQhKSn1BhPN6J0IeZ43k...QhlYv-GNhI]
"Why are you crying?" Sundar asked Kajal.

She didn’t say anything and continued crying. Then Sundar grabbed her shoulder and turned towards him.

"Common say something, is there something wrong?"

"Don’t you know what's wrong. I just cheated on my husband. I must not have listened to you, its all my fault" Kajal said with tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Don’t worry Kaju, who said its wrong, don’t blame yourself for this"

Saying that Sundar moved even closer and hugged her and patted her on her back. Kajal started to calm down slowly. Then he slowly licked the side of her neck, very gently and with lot of passion.

[img]- -web/20161209155957im_/http://pzy.be/i/5/Nauty_kajal_by_me.jpg[/img]

"mmmm.. aaahhh" Kajal started to let out some mild moans.

Suddenly Kajal realised that its going some ware and pushed Sundar back.

"You are trying to seduce me again, you said last time is the last time" 

Sundar didn’t say anything and just moved few steps forward and pulled Kajal close to him and planted a kiss on her lips and started sucking them. Kajal didn’t give into him and tried to free herself from his hold.

Seeing her resist, Sundar moved his right hand under her towel and slowly rubbed her pussey mount and this sent a vibration through Kajal's body and she slowly stopped struggling.

Sundar continued to suck on her lips while his finger started to drill her dripping cunt. Kajal slowly started to get into Sundar's game.

"Please stop... aaahhh"

"Do you really want to stop now?" Sundar asked to Kajal with his finger still fucking her cunt.

Kajal was confused...

"Ok, then please make this the last"

Sundar laughed hearing this and he immediately pulled the towel off her and made her nude.

"You know what to do"

Kajal then kneeled in front of Sundar and grabbed his dick in her hand and moved her hand to and fro and gave him few strokes and then put his dick into her mouth and gave him a blowjob. In few minutes his dick was hard and then he made Kajal lie on the floor and fucked her pussey. He pounded her pussey for almost twenty minutes and then realised his load all over the face of Kajal. During that brief session Kajal let out some wild moans and gave a good feast to Sundar. Kajal also reached her orgasm during the process.

Then Sundar carried Kajal to the bed and made her lie on it. He then climbed on the bed and lay beside Kajal.

"How do you feel now? I can see you feeling relaxed. I know you like it as much as I do. Why do you worry about your husband? He is not even here to satisfy you"

"Please don’t talk about my husband"

"Ok, do you want this to stop now? If you say yes I will leave you for good"

Kajal didn’t answer him, she doesn’t want this to end. She knew that her husband incapability and now that she has experienced the pleasure in having sex, she doesn’t want to end it so soon. After thinking about it for a while, Kajal answered... 

"What if my husband finds out?"

Sundar didn’t expect this from her, but he was happier that he didn’t want to put more effort on her.

"Don’t worry I won’t even show my face when your husband is around"

Kajal felt convinced and she moved closer to Sundar and placed her hand on his chest, Sundar then placed his hand on her hand and rubbed it. Kajal and Sundar looked into each other’s eyes and then Kajal brought her face close to his face and started to kiss him all over his face and then moved to his lips. Kajal was so passionate she was enjoying it by eating Sundar's lips. She then grabbed Sundar's tongue between her lips and sucked it and drank his saliva, it was so divine for her. While Kajal was enjoying Sundar, he got too aroused and his hand moved to her boobs and started pressing them.

After a while Sundar made Kajal stand and then he put his mouth on her boobs and started sucking her boobs one by one.

"haaaaa... mmmmm..." Kajal started to moan as his massaged her boobs with his mouth and covered it with his saliva. 

After sucking her milk tanks for few minutes, he made Kajal to turn around and kneeled behind her and cupped her ass cheeks and then parted it and started licking her ass hole. He tried to penetrate his tongue into her ass hole and tried to tongue fuck her.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQSdW6YEv7EmMOEzswKQ...qwW-tSA1rN]

"aaahhhhh..." Kajal continued to moan in her sexy voice.

Sundar was getting more aroused by the smell of her ass hole and he started to move his tongue more vigorously. As his pace increased Kajal's moaning sound become louder and louder. He continued this for few more minutes and...

"ah... ah... ah... ooohhh" Kajal shouted and reached a massive orgasm and slowly sat on her knees on the floor and let out some deep breath.

Sundar then moved forward and stood in front of Kajal with his dick in semi hard position and hanging right in front of her face. Kajal understood what he want and she raised her head up and gave a small smile and then hold his dick in her hand and gave it a couple of stroke.
[img]- -web/20161209155957im_/http://pzy.be/i/4/tumblr_mdt6pfvtnD1r5kjffo1_.jpg[/img]

And then gave a kiss on the top of his dick and then she caught it with her tender lips and took it into her mouth and moved her head back and front.
First she moved slowly and gradually increased her pace. As she lifted her pace Sundar started to moan louder and louder.

"aaahhh... ahhhh... yaaa... bitch faster... faster" he shouted.

While sucking his pole Kajal moved her hand towards his balls and gave it a gentle squeeze. Sundar felt happy to have her, experiencing her techniques. 

He then slightly bent and grabbed her boobs and pressed it and enjoyed it as he was receiving the blowjob of his life.

After few minutes his dick was rock hard and he made Kajal lay on the bed and he spread her legs and slowly rubbed her pussey mount with his palm.

"aaaahhhhh... mmmm" Kajal started moaning and her pussey started to become wet again.

Seeing her pussey get wet, Sundar withdraw his hand and brought his head between her legs and started to drink the juice flowing out of her wet cunt. He was licking her cunt like a starving dog.

Kajal continued moaning "aaahhhhaaa... mmmmm... ooohhh... it feels great... aaaahhhh"

After sucking and licking her pussey for a while he stood up and brought his dick close to entry of her pussey and rubbed it gently between her cunt crack. He continuously rubbed it for few more times and Kajal was eagerly waiting for him to penetrate her pussey. 

"aaaahhh... please donttttt tease meee... ohhhh" Kajal shouted.

But Sundar continued to tease her, Kajal couldn’t take it anymore, she immediately hold his dick and guided it into her wet pussey.

Sundar gave a crazy smile to Kajal and started moving his hips faster and faster.

[img]- -web/20161209155957im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/myfk10kajal+%282%29.jpg[/img]

"ohhhh... ohhhh... aaahh" Kajal started to shout like a crazy bitch, with her boobs moving back and fro with the movement of her body.

Sundar enjoyed it for a while and then grabbed her boobs on each of his hands and pressed them, her boobs are so soft that his fingers dipped into it. Then he laid over Kajal and hugged her tightly and started to suck her slips, while his dick was pounding her pussey at the same rate.

He continued this for another few minutes and both their body started to vibrate and Kajal knew he is also going to cum.

"Dont cum inside me..." Kajal shouted.

Sundar immediately took his dick out and plugged it into her mouth and...

[img]- -web/20161209155957im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/london596copy.jpg[/img]

"aaaaahhhh..." he shouted, filling Kajal's mouth with his hot sperm.

Then they both relaxed for a while and then Sundar dressed up and left the house to look after his cattle’s.

Once again in the evening Sundar visited Kajal and fucked her ruthlessly for hours. After their session both were exhausted and they slept naked (as usual).

[img]- -web/20161209155957im_/http://pzy.be/i/3/l3ttmwb2.jpg[/img]

While they were sleeping, Sundar received a call from his friend. He tried to wake Kajal but she was so exhausted and didn’t even open her eyes. He then immediately dressed up and locked the house and took the key with him and went to meet his friend.

At Sundar's house...

Sundar arrived at his house in 15 minutes, there Maari and Manohar his friends from village were waiting for him. Sundar met them and chatted about their village and other things. Since Sundar's wife is not home they bought some drinks and started drinking in the house.

They continued their talk and while they were talking Sundar accidently mentioned that he has been fucking a high class bitch for two days. Maari and Manohar didn’t believe him and started making fun of him.

Sundar immediately took his mobile and showed them the nude images of Kajal and some handjob and blowjob too.

[img]- -web/20161209155957im_/http://pzy.be/i/5/sam4ojdn.jpg[/img]

Both Maari and Manohar were stunned after see those pictures and they too wanted to have those mouth massage their dicks.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Like Reply
Next update tonight

Post your replies
Like Reply
Do you guys need an update
If nobody I may close this thread so please do tell your suggestions
Like Reply