Adultery My Cheating Wife Aneeqa - Cuckolded and Bred
onesickpuppy_2012

My Cheating ***** Wife Aneeqa - Cuckolded and *****-Bred 

My Cheating Wife: Part 1 - Cuckolded by ***** lover

I came home from work unusually early, made my way to the kitchen to get something to drink. I heard some noise coming from up stairs on the second floor where the bedrooms are and decided to go up and find out what it was. When I reached the top of the stairs I could hear sounds coming from our bedroom. Quietly I approached our bedroom door that was left slightly open and peeked inside to see what was going on. I was totally taken off guard when low and behold I saw my wife on our bed having sex with a stranger, a dark-skinned guy with uncircumcised cock no less. I was shocked to say the least! I watched them fucking one another for at about ten minutes hoping I wouldn't be noticed. He was fucking my wife doggy style, his big black, uncut lund slapping into Aneeqa's wet choot, his hairy big balls pressing against her engorged clit as he buried his shaft deep inside her with each stroke. My fair-skinned wife Aneeqa was lost in ecstasy, her face flushing read as she gasped for breath and moaned encouragement. "Hai khuda! That's it! Fuck me harder! Uhhhmmmmmmm yes, fuck me with that big ***** cock!" She hissed as his strokes grew faster, until he was banging her like a piston. "Oh god! Yes!" Aneeqa screamed and I knew she was cumming hard. As her body quaked he began to cum, holding his uncut lund deep in my wife's unprotected choot as the stranger filled her kokh with his najayez Kafir seed. As he began to withdraw his softening loda I backed out of the doorway, afraid of being seen. The last thing I saw was his lund slip out of Aneeqa's gaping pakeezah choot, followed by a trickle of his pearly white thick ***** cum. I realized that Aneeqas ***** lover had been fucking, riding my beloved wife bareback! As I crept out of my own house I reflected on what I had just witnessed and my reaction to it. Our relationship had been founded on love more than sex, and recently, I admit, we had got out of the routine of intercourse. My reaction to this lack of sex was prolific masturbation. I never once considered that Aneeqa would react by fucking around while I was at work. And my reaction? Why hadn't I stormed in and demanded retribution when I came home from work early to find my wife cuckolding me with a ***** stud? Well I am ashamed to say it turned me on. My cock was throbbing hard as I watched and the image of that big black uncircumcised cock sliding into fair-skinned Aneeqa's pink namaazi choot, wet with a mixture of their cum played through my mind, both tormenting and teasing me. I drove around for a couple of hours, fantasizing about what I had just witnessed before eventually pulling up on the drive as normal. My hand shook as I opened the front door for the second time that afternoon. But this time I was not greeted by groaning noises from upstairs but by my wife Aneeqa with her normal warm hug, passionate kiss and casual conversation. Over the next few days life was shockingly normal. Despite what I had witnessed I still love Aneeqa and wanted to be with her. The only negative was I felt my secret discovery, and my fantasies of her with other men could grow between us if I didn't find a way of sharing them with her.

My Cheating Wife: Part 2 – Getting Caught 

That weekend Aneeqa had planned a day shopping, a haircut and to get her nails done. I kissed her good bye and, as she pulled off the drive I booted up the PC and started searching the web. The stories & pictures I found of cuckolding were a real turn on and, with my lund in my hand, I began to understand more about the sub culture of wives and their willing cuckold husbands. The more I read the more I wanted to be part of this, and share Aneeqa’s need to fuck other ***** guys. I found myself reading stories of husbands sharing their wives, and personals for wives seeking afternoon fun. I began exploring the personals under the category married woman seeking afternoon casual sex. Each had their own headline in their ads. I came upon one that seemed rather interesting and clicked on it. I did not recognize her picture at first. Married, looking for big lunds for weekday afternoons was the headline to the ad. I clicked through before I realized that the headless body pictured in a provocative pose with legs splayed and choot held open was definitely my wife Aneeqa. 30 something good looking wife needs a little extra while husband at work, the ad went on, big non-***** lunds preferred, but a picture guarantees a response. Below the ad there was an email address and a link to another website: mymuslimsluts.com. My mind was racing as I clicked the link and OK’d the adult content warning. The screen filled with an image of my wife, naked with her legs open and a huge black dildo penetrating her choot. Her face was obscured by a pair of dark sunglasses (my own Ray-Ban wrap arounds!) She was smiling to the camera. “Welcum to my site!” the headline proclaimed. I looked down the side navigation bar and found options, A biography, Gallery, Blog, Guestbook and a Contact Me link. First thing I clicked on was my whore wife’s Blog page. Another picture of Aneeqa filled the screen. In this one she is straddling a dark-skinned non-***** guy with an enormous uncircumcised cock buried in her choot to the hilt. From the perspective I guess he had taken the picture, and from the red flushes across Aneeqa’s chest and neck I presumed they had been fucking for some time. Some text overlaid the image. “I love my husband”, it read, “but I need that something extra”. It went on to describe Aneeqa’s physical characteristics before listing her desires. “I love big uncut lunds and very well endowed men”, it read, “I want to be treated well but fucked hard. I am into most things except water sports and pain. I love oral, anal and, with special friends, riding bareback.” My heart raced as I clicked on the Gallery link. Gradually the screen filled with pictures of my beloved wife Aneeqa being fucked by so many other men, mostly well-hung guys with un-cut big cocks. My loda throbbed in my hand as I clicked through the images of my wife cheating on me. Pictures of non-***** big-dicked guys cumming all over her pakeezah face, pictures of their freshly deposited kafir seed dripping from her gaping ***** choot. On the next page I saw so many photos of big black uncut lunds penetrating her shaved choot, her ass and finally, photos of two dark-skinned guys with uncircumcised cocks fucking her at once, one in her shaved choot and one in her ass. The last picture, taken from between her legs showed thick white sperm dripping from her choot and ass as she smiled down to the camera. This photo tipped me over the edge and my cock exploded, sending hot streams of cum cascading over the keyboard and screen. I cursed and reached into my pocket for my handkerchief but a gentle cough from behind me made me freeze in my tracks. I spun round on my chair, my now flaccid cock still hanging out of my pants, and saw my wife Aneeqa just standing there in the doorway!

My Cheating Wife: Part 3 - Inviting my wife's ***** lover to Cuckold me 

"So now you know then?" she said as I stood up. Then she just ran towards me and hugged me, bursting into tears as she did. I held her close to me as she sobbed on my shoulder. She just kept on whispering, "I love you and I'm so sorry" over and over. "Its Ok", I whispered as she began to calm, "I dont mind". She sniffed a little and looked up at me, her face smeared with tears. "What did you just say?" she sobbed. I said "I dont mind" "So you're not going to leave me?" she sobbed. "No, I would never leave you! My beautiful pyaari beghum" I held her close, "you saw me playing with myself, those pictures turned me on" "Really?" She looked at me quizzically. "Yes", I said, really and holding her tight I explained how I had watched her and how turned on I was at the thought of watching her again. "Are you serious?" She asked when I had finished by saying I wanted to watch her fuck other men. "Yes I'm damn serious" I replied. Then I reached down between her legs, slipping my hand up the flimsy dress she was wearing. Instinctively she opened them a little and I began to massage her choot beneath the material of her panties. "I want to watch you take big ***** lunds in here", I whispered, pulling her panties to one side and running my finger along her now sopping wet slit. "I want to watch another guy slip his loda in you and fuck you hard", I continued as I slipped two fingers into her choot and massaged her clit with my thumb, "I want to see you cum again and again as you are fucked by one, no make it two or more, big ***** lunds." "Uffff khuda! I love you soo much", Aneeqa whispered as we collapsed onto the floor, fucking right there and then, still fully clothed.

We were both so exited we wasted no time fulfilling our newly discovered fantasy. With my cum still dripping from her choot Aneeqa logged onto her secret email account on www.xossip.com and showed me her list of contacts. She played with my loda, and I with her choot, as she explained she had fucked at least fifteen or more ***** guys over the past five to six months. I got her to describe the guys she had on her contacts list and explain who was who in the pictures. She showed me her secret gallery of hundreds of images taken of her fucking and sucking ***** guys. She looked at me with some sympathy and said, "Look, Aijaaz you're a wonderful husband and partner but I need more then a just a partner, I love you and I really do not want to cheat on you and if you love me then you will accept it, will you?" I had never thought of it like that and somehow it made me feel better and I shook my head, "Of course! Yes I accept it." "Good, thank you so much" she replied, "I can't wait to get started fucking ***** guys with you watching me!" My wife now in a much happier mood said, "Now that we have sorted things out, I just want to be clear about all this, you're seriously OK with me fucking ***** guys?" "Yes jaan, I'm very serious and I'm looking forward to watching you get fucked by katter ***** lunds!" I replied. Then she said, "So it's ok with you, I can start making arrangements?" "Yes, please do that!" I said confidently. Finally she showed me her contacts list and without even asking me she picked up the phone and dialed one of the numbers. I asked my wife who she just called on the phone. Without saying a word she just smiled at me, got up from the chair and went upstairs. Moments later I went up to where she was and found her in our bedroom freshening herself up and changing her cloths

A few hours later, as the sun began to set, the doorbell rang. "Are you sure you want this?" Aneeqa asked. "Absolutely!", I replied, although my heart was beginning to race. "Okay jaan, I'm sure you can't wait to be seated in the corner with only your eyes to use on me because you know you will not be needed tonight. The ***** guy I called earlier will be the only one sucking my choochies, licking my choot and fucking me. All you'll be able to do is smell, smell the sex in the air and watch me with a massive... Okkay... small hard on. You will not be allowed to jerk off, you will have to sit in the corner with cum filled balls with your throbbing little lund and watch your Goddess be serviced the way she should be. Tonight you are going to watch me being fucked by a real true man", she said as she hurried off to open the door. Aneeqa was dressed in a tight black kameez that showed her curvy figure to the max. I heard the door open and a muffled conversation before the door shut and she lead a tall guy into the living room. He raised his eyebrows a little seeing me but didn't say anything. Aneeqa introduced me as Aijaaz the other guy as Rajesh. She had him sit on the sofa opposite where I was sitting. Clearly the ***** had no idea who I was. He accepted her offer of a coffee and his eyes followed her out of the room as she went to fetch them, leaving me alone with her ***** lover. It was a strange feeling knowing this ***** guy was here for one reason only, to fuck my ***** wife silly. "So have you fucked Aneeqa before?" I asked casually. "Yeah", he replied non-chalantly, "many times man. I've fucked that married ***** raandh so many times I've lost count!" "Is she hot?" "Best choot I've had in my life", he replied. "So, you fucked this ***** raandi before?" He then asked, thinking I was another of her cuckolding lovers. "Yeah, of course", I replied smiling as Aneeqa returned to the room. "He sure has", Aneeqa smilingly interjected, "but obviously not enough and not satisfying enough! Not at all actually!" "Sorry Rajesh, I should have told you", she continued, "Aijaaz is my husband..." "What?!!! What the fuck!!??" Rajesh said, jumping to his feet looking scared and startled. "It's Ok, it's Ok" I said reassuringly. "Yes, don't worry Rajesh, my lover", Aneeqa said soothingly, "Aijaaz knows about us and he's totally OK with it." She moved real close to him and, with her body pushed against his and her hand on the bulge in his pants, Aneeqa said, "My husband wants to watch us fucking." "Uhhh.... Really?" Rajesh said looking at me. I just nodded. Aneeqa began to gyrate against him and rubbed his bulging loda through his pants. She pushed him back on the sofa and kissed him passionately as she unhooked his belt and began to release his fly zipper. Rajesh soon forgot about me and leaned back on the sofa as my wife eased his big black uncut ***** lund out of his pants. I was stunned how big it was. I know my lund is quite small but seeing his monster loda in Aneeqa's tiny white hand made me realize there were some things I could never give her. Aneeqa looked over to me and I nodded my approval. Aneeqa started at the tip of Rajesh's lund and slowly sucked on it. She then licked from his balls all the way up to the tip before reinserting it back in her mouth. Even with both hands wrapped around his member, there was plenty exposed. She managed to get half of his loda into her mouth with ease. Rajesh's eyes were closed and he laid his head back and started breathing heavily. He grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them hard. She started moaning loudly while still working on Rajesh's shaft. Aneeqa then started increasing her pace by removing her hands and taking in more and more of Rajesh's big lund down to his balls. His hands were now on top of her head and he was pushing down in order to jam it down her throat. She opened her mouth wide for him and slowly took Rajesh's huge black uncut loda deep into her throat. I could hear her gag but just then the entire lund disappeared from sight. She repeated the full length deep throat a couple more times before stopping for a second to moan, "Ohhhh, yesss, fuck my ***** mouth with your big ***** lund!" My dick throbbed at the sight of my beautiful ***** wife going down on his huge uncut cock. I had expected to feel pangs of jealousy, but I did not, I just felt an intense sense of love and desire for Aneeqa. As she sucked his lund Rajesh slipped his hand up Aneeqa's tight little dress pulling it up over her ass. He began to finger her choot, first running his fingers along the length of her slit before plunging his index finger into her tight choot. Aneeqa groaned with delight and, still sucking his big loda, she began to pull Rajesh's pants off as he took off his t-shirt. When he was finally naked she stood up and pulled her kameez over her head and tossed it on the floor beside me. "Aijaaz, are you sure you're ready for this?" She asked me once again. "Gawd yes Aneeqa!" I replied, "Fuck your ***** lover good and hard while I watch you!" She replied smiling, "Oh, I will!" That was all the encouragement she needed. My fair-skinned wife knelt on the sofa facing me and guided Rajesh's huge black katter loda towards her pink choot. I could no longer bear the throbbing in my pants and released my cock into my hand as my ***** wife impaled herself on her Rajesh's manhood. Then, as I stroked my dick, my wife began to fuck her ***** lover, looking straight into my eyes, smiling at me as she slid up and down his big, uncircumcised pole. Aneeqa fucked her ***** lover in a variety of positions while I watched. She was looking directly at me most of the time and my presence seemed to increase her pleasure, driving her to increasingly violent orgasms. After a while I could not hold back any longer and went over to the sofa to get a closer look. Rajesh was laying along the sofa now with Aneeqa riding him in cow-girl position. As she fucked her ***** lover I gave her a very passionate kiss, before kneeling near her and watching close up as Rajesh's big uncircumcised lund pounded into her ***** choot. As he fucked her I put my hand on Aneeqa's tummy and felt his big lund moving within her. I knew I was about to cum and sensing this Aneeqa grabbed my lund and took me into her mouth. As soon as I felt her hot lips on my lund I began to cum, pumping my cum into her mouth as Rajesh fucked her pakeezah choot. As Aneeqa was swallowing the last of my cum Rajesh grunted that he was cuming. I watched closely as he filled my wife with his cum, his thick ***** seed oozing out of Aneeqa's ***** choot as they continued to fuck. My face was only inches from Aneeqa's choot as she lifted herself off Rajesh's shrinking member. She sat on the edge of the sofa and motioned me closer. Her freshly fucked choot was still gaping from Rajesh's big loda it had taken and I could see his ***** cum deep in her cunt hole. As I watched a drip of his cum trickled out of Aneeqa's choot and she reached down and scooped it on her fingers then licked it off greedily. Then she scooped up some more cum on her fingers, but this time she held it towards me. "Smell it, jaan", my whore wife suggested. I took a deep sniff of the scent, the smell of his cum mixed with her choot juices. I surprised myself by sticking out my tongue and tasting it. Aneeqa gasped at what she saw and looked down with such lust in her eyes it spurred me on. Ever since I had started looking at the cuckold websites I wondered what it would be like to taste another mans cum on my wifes choot. Now was my chance. Aneeqa held her knees back, her cum filled choot wide open with her fingers. "Clean my cunt cucky boy, suck all my ***** lovers cum out of my choot" she said teasingly. I began to lick her out, scooping Rajesh's ***** cum up with my tongue and swallowing it down. Aneeqa began to play with her clit and was soon cumming hard as I licked her out. Her orgasm drove me on and I licked her hard and deep, trying to reach deep into her choot with my tongue. Finally, inspired by a picture I had seen on the net, I scooped the last of Rajesh's cum on my tongue and pulled Aneeqa's face towards mine. We kissed passionately sharing the taste of Rajesh's ***** cum, knowing our life would never be the same again.
[+] 1 user Likes georgemercy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
nice one
[+] 1 user Likes raj500265's post
Like Reply
(13-07-2019, 06:37 PM)georgemercy Wrote: onesickpuppy_2012

My Cheating ***** Wife Aneeqa - Cuckolded and *****-Bred 

My Cheating Wife: Part 1 - Cuckolded by ***** lover

I came home from work unusually early, made my way to the kitchen to get something to drink. I heard some noise coming from up stairs on the second floor where the bedrooms are and decided to go up and find out what it was. When I reached the top of the stairs I could hear sounds coming from our bedroom. Quietly I approached our bedroom door that was left slightly open and peeked inside to see what was going on. I was totally taken off guard when low and behold I saw my wife on our bed having sex with a stranger, a dark-skinned guy with uncircumcised cock no less. I was shocked to say the least! I watched them fucking one another for at about ten minutes hoping I wouldn't be noticed. He was fucking my wife doggy style, his big black, uncut lund slapping into Aneeqa's wet choot, his hairy big balls pressing against her engorged clit as he buried his shaft deep inside her with each stroke. My fair-skinned wife Aneeqa was lost in ecstasy, her face flushing read as she gasped for breath and moaned encouragement. "Hai khuda! That's it! Fuck me harder! Uhhhmmmmmmm yes, fuck me with that big ***** cock!" She hissed as his strokes grew faster, until he was banging her like a piston. "Oh god! Yes!" Aneeqa screamed and I knew she was cumming hard. As her body quaked he began to cum, holding his uncut lund deep in my wife's unprotected choot as the stranger filled her kokh with his najayez Kafir seed. As he began to withdraw his softening loda I backed out of the doorway, afraid of being seen. The last thing I saw was his lund slip out of Aneeqa's gaping pakeezah choot, followed by a trickle of his pearly white thick ***** cum. I realized that Aneeqas ***** lover had been fucking, riding my beloved wife bareback! As I crept out of my own house I reflected on what I had just witnessed and my reaction to it. Our relationship had been founded on love more than sex, and recently, I admit, we had got out of the routine of intercourse. My reaction to this lack of sex was prolific masturbation. I never once considered that Aneeqa would react by fucking around while I was at work. And my reaction? Why hadn't I stormed in and demanded retribution when I came home from work early to find my wife cuckolding me with a ***** stud? Well I am ashamed to say it turned me on. My cock was throbbing hard as I watched and the image of that big black uncircumcised cock sliding into fair-skinned Aneeqa's pink namaazi choot, wet with a mixture of their cum played through my mind, both tormenting and teasing me. I drove around for a couple of hours, fantasizing about what I had just witnessed before eventually pulling up on the drive as normal. My hand shook as I opened the front door for the second time that afternoon. But this time I was not greeted by groaning noises from upstairs but by my wife Aneeqa with her normal warm hug, passionate kiss and casual conversation. Over the next few days life was shockingly normal. Despite what I had witnessed I still love Aneeqa and wanted to be with her. The only negative was I felt my secret discovery, and my fantasies of her with other men could grow between us if I didn't find a way of sharing them with her.

My Cheating Wife: Part 2 – Getting Caught 

That weekend Aneeqa had planned a day shopping, a haircut and to get her nails done. I kissed her good bye and, as she pulled off the drive I booted up the PC and started searching the web. The stories & pictures I found of cuckolding were a real turn on and, with my lund in my hand, I began to understand more about the sub culture of wives and their willing cuckold husbands. The more I read the more I wanted to be part of this, and share Aneeqa’s need to fuck other ***** guys. I found myself reading stories of husbands sharing their wives, and personals for wives seeking afternoon fun. I began exploring the personals under the category married woman seeking afternoon casual sex. Each had their own headline in their ads. I came upon one that seemed rather interesting and clicked on it. I did not recognize her picture at first. Married, looking for big lunds for weekday afternoons was the headline to the ad. I clicked through before I realized that the headless body pictured in a provocative pose with legs splayed and choot held open was definitely my wife Aneeqa. 30 something good looking wife needs a little extra while husband at work, the ad went on, big non-***** lunds preferred, but a picture guarantees a response. Below the ad there was an email address and a link to another website: mymuslimsluts.com. My mind was racing as I clicked the link and OK’d the adult content warning. The screen filled with an image of my wife, naked with her legs open and a huge black dildo penetrating her choot. Her face was obscured by a pair of dark sunglasses (my own Ray-Ban wrap arounds!) She was smiling to the camera. “Welcum to my site!” the headline proclaimed. I looked down the side navigation bar and found options, A biography, Gallery, Blog, Guestbook and a Contact Me link. First thing I clicked on was my whore wife’s Blog page. Another picture of Aneeqa filled the screen. In this one she is straddling a dark-skinned non-***** guy with an enormous uncircumcised cock buried in her choot to the hilt. From the perspective I guess he had taken the picture, and from the red flushes across Aneeqa’s chest and neck I presumed they had been fucking for some time. Some text overlaid the image. “I love my husband”, it read, “but I need that something extra”. It went on to describe Aneeqa’s physical characteristics before listing her desires. “I love big uncut lunds and very well endowed men”, it read, “I want to be treated well but fucked hard. I am into most things except water sports and pain. I love oral, anal and, with special friends, riding bareback.” My heart raced as I clicked on the Gallery link. Gradually the screen filled with pictures of my beloved wife Aneeqa being fucked by so many other men, mostly well-hung guys with un-cut big cocks. My loda throbbed in my hand as I clicked through the images of my wife cheating on me. Pictures of non-***** big-dicked guys cumming all over her pakeezah face, pictures of their freshly deposited kafir seed dripping from her gaping ***** choot. On the next page I saw so many photos of big black uncut lunds penetrating her shaved choot, her ass and finally, photos of two dark-skinned guys with uncircumcised cocks fucking her at once, one in her shaved choot and one in her ass. The last picture, taken from between her legs showed thick white sperm dripping from her choot and ass as she smiled down to the camera. This photo tipped me over the edge and my cock exploded, sending hot streams of cum cascading over the keyboard and screen. I cursed and reached into my pocket for my handkerchief but a gentle cough from behind me made me freeze in my tracks. I spun round on my chair, my now flaccid cock still hanging out of my pants, and saw my wife Aneeqa just standing there in the doorway!

My Cheating Wife: Part 3 - Inviting my wife's ***** lover to Cuckold me 

"So now you know then?" she said as I stood up. Then she just ran towards me and hugged me, bursting into tears as she did. I held her close to me as she sobbed on my shoulder. She just kept on whispering, "I love you and I'm so sorry" over and over. "Its Ok", I whispered as she began to calm, "I dont mind". She sniffed a little and looked up at me, her face smeared with tears. "What did you just say?" she sobbed. I said "I dont mind" "So you're not going to leave me?" she sobbed. "No, I would never leave you! My beautiful pyaari beghum" I held her close, "you saw me playing with myself, those pictures turned me on" "Really?" She looked at me quizzically. "Yes", I said, really and holding her tight I explained how I had watched her and how turned on I was at the thought of watching her again. "Are you serious?" She asked when I had finished by saying I wanted to watch her fuck other men. "Yes I'm damn serious" I replied. Then I reached down between her legs, slipping my hand up the flimsy dress she was wearing. Instinctively she opened them a little and I began to massage her choot beneath the material of her panties. "I want to watch you take big ***** lunds in here", I whispered, pulling her panties to one side and running my finger along her now sopping wet slit. "I want to watch another guy slip his loda in you and fuck you hard", I continued as I slipped two fingers into her choot and massaged her clit with my thumb, "I want to see you cum again and again as you are fucked by one, no make it two or more, big ***** lunds." "Uffff khuda! I love you soo much", Aneeqa whispered as we collapsed onto the floor, fucking right there and then, still fully clothed.

We were both so exited we wasted no time fulfilling our newly discovered fantasy. With my cum still dripping from her choot Aneeqa logged onto her secret email account on www.xossip.com and showed me her list of contacts. She played with my loda, and I with her choot, as she explained she had fucked at least fifteen or more ***** guys over the past five to six months. I got her to describe the guys she had on her contacts list and explain who was who in the pictures. She showed me her secret gallery of hundreds of images taken of her fucking and sucking ***** guys. She looked at me with some sympathy and said, "Look, Aijaaz you're a wonderful husband and partner but I need more then a just a partner, I love you and I really do not want to cheat on you and if you love me then you will accept it, will you?" I had never thought of it like that and somehow it made me feel better and I shook my head, "Of course! Yes I accept it." "Good, thank you so much" she replied, "I can't wait to get started fucking ***** guys with you watching me!" My wife now in a much happier mood said, "Now that we have sorted things out, I just want to be clear about all this, you're seriously OK with me fucking ***** guys?" "Yes jaan, I'm very serious and I'm looking forward to watching you get fucked by katter ***** lunds!" I replied. Then she said, "So it's ok with you, I can start making arrangements?" "Yes, please do that!" I said confidently. Finally she showed me her contacts list and without even asking me she picked up the phone and dialed one of the numbers. I asked my wife who she just called on the phone. Without saying a word she just smiled at me, got up from the chair and went upstairs. Moments later I went up to where she was and found her in our bedroom freshening herself up and changing her cloths

A few hours later, as the sun began to set, the doorbell rang. "Are you sure you want this?" Aneeqa asked. "Absolutely!", I replied, although my heart was beginning to race. "Okay jaan, I'm sure you can't wait to be seated in the corner with only your eyes to use on me because you know you will not be needed tonight. The ***** guy I called earlier will be the only one sucking my choochies, licking my choot and fucking me. All you'll be able to do is smell, smell the sex in the air and watch me with a massive... Okkay... small hard on. You will not be allowed to jerk off, you will have to sit in the corner with cum filled balls with your throbbing little lund and watch your Goddess be serviced the way she should be. Tonight you are going to watch me being fucked by a real true man", she said as she hurried off to open the door. Aneeqa was dressed in a tight black kameez that showed her curvy figure to the max. I heard the door open and a muffled conversation before the door shut and she lead a tall guy into the living room. He raised his eyebrows a little seeing me but didn't say anything. Aneeqa introduced me as Aijaaz the other guy as Rajesh. She had him sit on the sofa opposite where I was sitting. Clearly the ***** had no idea who I was. He accepted her offer of a coffee and his eyes followed her out of the room as she went to fetch them, leaving me alone with her ***** lover. It was a strange feeling knowing this ***** guy was here for one reason only, to fuck my ***** wife silly. "So have you fucked Aneeqa before?" I asked casually. "Yeah", he replied non-chalantly, "many times man. I've fucked that married ***** raandh so many times I've lost count!" "Is she hot?" "Best choot I've had in my life", he replied. "So, you fucked this ***** raandi before?" He then asked, thinking I was another of her cuckolding lovers. "Yeah, of course", I replied smiling as Aneeqa returned to the room. "He sure has", Aneeqa smilingly interjected, "but obviously not enough and not satisfying enough! Not at all actually!" "Sorry Rajesh, I should have told you", she continued, "Aijaaz is my husband..." "What?!!! What the fuck!!??" Rajesh said, jumping to his feet looking scared and startled. "It's Ok, it's Ok" I said reassuringly. "Yes, don't worry Rajesh, my lover", Aneeqa said soothingly, "Aijaaz knows about us and he's totally OK with it." She moved real close to him and, with her body pushed against his and her hand on the bulge in his pants, Aneeqa said, "My husband wants to watch us fucking." "Uhhh.... Really?" Rajesh said looking at me. I just nodded. Aneeqa began to gyrate against him and rubbed his bulging loda through his pants. She pushed him back on the sofa and kissed him passionately as she unhooked his belt and began to release his fly zipper. Rajesh soon forgot about me and leaned back on the sofa as my wife eased his big black uncut ***** lund out of his pants. I was stunned how big it was. I know my lund is quite small but seeing his monster loda in Aneeqa's tiny white hand made me realize there were some things I could never give her. Aneeqa looked over to me and I nodded my approval. Aneeqa started at the tip of Rajesh's lund and slowly sucked on it. She then licked from his balls all the way up to the tip before reinserting it back in her mouth. Even with both hands wrapped around his member, there was plenty exposed. She managed to get half of his loda into her mouth with ease. Rajesh's eyes were closed and he laid his head back and started breathing heavily. He grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them hard. She started moaning loudly while still working on Rajesh's shaft. Aneeqa then started increasing her pace by removing her hands and taking in more and more of Rajesh's big lund down to his balls. His hands were now on top of her head and he was pushing down in order to jam it down her throat. She opened her mouth wide for him and slowly took Rajesh's huge black uncut loda deep into her throat. I could hear her gag but just then the entire lund disappeared from sight. She repeated the full length deep throat a couple more times before stopping for a second to moan, "Ohhhh, yesss, fuck my ***** mouth with your big ***** lund!" My dick throbbed at the sight of my beautiful ***** wife going down on his huge uncut cock. I had expected to feel pangs of jealousy, but I did not, I just felt an intense sense of love and desire for Aneeqa. As she sucked his lund Rajesh slipped his hand up Aneeqa's tight little dress pulling it up over her ass. He began to finger her choot, first running his fingers along the length of her slit before plunging his index finger into her tight choot. Aneeqa groaned with delight and, still sucking his big loda, she began to pull Rajesh's pants off as he took off his t-shirt. When he was finally naked she stood up and pulled her kameez over her head and tossed it on the floor beside me. "Aijaaz, are you sure you're ready for this?" She asked me once again. "Gawd yes Aneeqa!" I replied, "Fuck your ***** lover good and hard while I watch you!" She replied smiling, "Oh, I will!" That was all the encouragement she needed. My fair-skinned wife knelt on the sofa facing me and guided Rajesh's huge black katter loda towards her pink choot. I could no longer bear the throbbing in my pants and released my cock into my hand as my ***** wife impaled herself on her Rajesh's manhood. Then, as I stroked my dick, my wife began to fuck her ***** lover, looking straight into my eyes, smiling at me as she slid up and down his big, uncircumcised pole. Aneeqa fucked her ***** lover in a variety of positions while I watched. She was looking directly at me most of the time and my presence seemed to increase her pleasure, driving her to increasingly violent orgasms. After a while I could not hold back any longer and went over to the sofa to get a closer look. Rajesh was laying along the sofa now with Aneeqa riding him in cow-girl position. As she fucked her ***** lover I gave her a very passionate kiss, before kneeling near her and watching close up as Rajesh's big uncircumcised lund pounded into her ***** choot. As he fucked her I put my hand on Aneeqa's tummy and felt his big lund moving within her. I knew I was about to cum and sensing this Aneeqa grabbed my lund and took me into her mouth. As soon as I felt her hot lips on my lund I began to cum, pumping my cum into her mouth as Rajesh fucked her pakeezah choot. As Aneeqa was swallowing the last of my cum Rajesh grunted that he was cuming. I watched closely as he filled my wife with his cum, his thick ***** seed oozing out of Aneeqa's ***** choot as they continued to fuck. My face was only inches from Aneeqa's choot as she lifted herself off Rajesh's shrinking member. She sat on the edge of the sofa and motioned me closer. Her freshly fucked choot was still gaping from Rajesh's big loda it had taken and I could see his ***** cum deep in her cunt hole. As I watched a drip of his cum trickled out of Aneeqa's choot and she reached down and scooped it on her fingers then licked it off greedily. Then she scooped up some more cum on her fingers, but this time she held it towards me. "Smell it, jaan", my whore wife suggested. I took a deep sniff of the scent, the smell of his cum mixed with her choot juices. I surprised myself by sticking out my tongue and tasting it. Aneeqa gasped at what she saw and looked down with such lust in her eyes it spurred me on. Ever since I had started looking at the cuckold websites I wondered what it would be like to taste another mans cum on my wifes choot. Now was my chance. Aneeqa held her knees back, her cum filled choot wide open with her fingers. "Clean my cunt cucky boy, suck all my ***** lovers cum out of my choot" she said teasingly. I began to lick her out, scooping Rajesh's ***** cum up with my tongue and swallowing it down. Aneeqa began to play with her clit and was soon cumming hard as I licked her out. Her orgasm drove me on and I licked her hard and deep, trying to reach deep into her choot with my tongue. Finally, inspired by a picture I had seen on the net, I scooped the last of Rajesh's cum on my tongue and pulled Aneeqa's face towards mine. We kissed passionately sharing the taste of Rajesh's ***** cum, knowing our life would never be the same again.

Very hot update

keep writing
Like Reply