Adultery Ordeal of a married woman
kaamaloga rani

Hi friends this is a new story which is 100% fantasy. This story is a blackmail story and this story is really going to be very hard and humilation. People who don’t love hardcore sex and blackmail themes or even people who don’t love violence pls do avoid this. 

PART 1 
Introduction It’s a tamil family called Vinoth from Chennai as a doctor. His family has Uma 34 years mother of 2 children Ajay and Vijay. They are happily running family in new york. Her husband earns very good money as he is a doctor. Vinodh is always romantic and he always loves his wife. He has a great possessiveness on Uma. Uma is so beautiful and she is defenitely a MILF. She almost looks like actres Ramya Krishnan.They go on with their family and kids. Uma’s world is her sons and her husband. Uma dosent mingle with any others other than her family members and she is very pious for her family and loves her family. She always says she should be gifted in life as she has a sweet and good family. Vinodh being a doctor he has to work late shifts and even sometimes overtime in his hospital. Life was going great for the couple till they met a politician called Muthu. He was an MLA and his son Prem and Prabha . They were almost ruling the city with their gangs. There are lot of cases on Muthu and prem but being a politician the security officer was not able to take actions and even when tey did they were not left alive. One day Vinodh after working night shifts he started his car and he was on the way to his house and suddenly he saw a person running towards his car and the doctor stopped the car.The person who came running just fell on the car and then he noticed 2 persons chasing him caught hold of him and Prabha took a knife and he started to stab ther person. After seeing this Vinodh tried to help him but before he could get down the 2 persons have kiled the guy. Vinodh after seeing a murder he just went to the security officer station and told them what happened? The inspector Mukesh then started the investigation and the investigation was going on. One day the security officer called Vinodh to identify the murderer. When he came there he saw a group of men around 10 to 15 members were made to stand in a row and Vinodh was asked to identify. Then he just crossed each persons and finally saw the murderer and he identified. The inspector mukesh was having some hesistant as it was prabha.He told him that he was the son of an Ex- MLA but even though he would take action against him. FIR was registered and he was locked up. When MLA came to know this he started to the security officer station with a lawyer. But the security officer strictly said that as FIR was registered nothing can be done. And even bail cant be moved as it was Saturday. The court was on holiday as it was the time of Pongal. Now the MLA was very angry and he left the place. He was very angry that he was not able to just let his son outsdie from the jail. He then enquired about the problem and they said that the case is so strong because of the Eye witness. After getting this news he just walked to Doctor’s house. But the doctor’s house was locked as he left for a vaccation along with his family. Uma and Vinodh both were travelling in the car as the children were sent to their grandparents house earlier. When they both were travelling suddenly 2 cars were stopped infront of their car. Vinodh was puzzled and he got down. By that time 3 members from the other cars caught hold of Uma and Vinodh and they started to kidnap them to a a remote place. Next morning Vinodh opened his eyes and saw he was in a house and the house was very old and there was no sound of traffics or anything.Then after he sensed that he is in a forest. Then he turned his head to find his wife Uma. She was also lying next to him. Both their hands were tied to the back. Then he heard footsteps of someone and he tried to have a closer look. He saw an bald headed man who just came infront of him with a cane. He said that “ Hey you are Vinodh? Motherfucker… How dare you complain on an Ex- MLA son? Do you think you are an hero you bastard”. “ My son has killed a person who was against us. What comes for you? You should have atleast demanded some amount. But you bastard went directly to the security officer and yyou comlaint about my son and now he is been locked up there. My wife was crying and tears were rollling down her cheeks. Now another man came to him and he was Prem. He came and he was starring at Uma. The MLA told that “ Look you motherfucker, for all your mistakes your wife s going to suffer.” After saying that now the MLA pulled the pallu of Uma. Now Uma fell down and she was only with a bra and petitcoat. Now the Mla looked at prem and said that you enjoy her…. Prem’s eyes was full of lust. Uma was very weak and she was crying and beggin him pardon. He now clapped his hands and asked one of the person to come with a camera and shoot the scenes Both Uma and Prabhu were shocked. They begged pardon for their life but the rude MLA and his son was not in the mood to listen that. When Prem started to move towards uma she went back. Suddenly her husband try to rescue her from the situation. He shouted and went towards Prem but he couldn’t him as his hands were tied back.Now prem completely removed her petitcoat with his hands and now he pulled her blouse and removed her blouse and bra. Now Uma was in atmost shame and she had only her panties on and she knew that it wont last there forever. Nw he removed her panties too…. After seeing Uma naked her husband shouted like anything. Now Prem went near her husband and slapped him hard. He took Uma’s panties and stuffed into Vinodh’s mouth. Now he went to a corner and started to light a cigarette and smoke. He was looking the naked body of Uma and hersweaty and tearful face. Uma was pleading for her dress. Now after smoking the full cigarette. He asked one of his men to start the camera and keep it recording. He went to Uma and carried her and put her on a table that was near the room. He looked at her sweaty body. He just put his head near her body and he started to smell her sweaty body. Now he released her hands and said “ I want you bitch to scream like anything…. I removed your hands to hug me not to push me and try to escape. Your husband deserves a free show how woman have to be used and how extrodinary woman like u have to be used.” Now he caught hold of her tender boobs with his rough and strong hand and started to squeeze and suck it. Uma was crying with pain and humilation she said “ Please leave us I will ask my husband to withdraw the case please please”. He was squeezing her like anything and sucking her boobs. After few minutes he put up his hand looking at her husband and told that “ Hey she is so sweet and she is milky her milk tastes so goood.” Again he started to suck her boobs one boob he was sucking and the other one he was pressing it hard and milking her boobs. My wife was shouting but he did not care and he was very rude and sucking her white milky boobs wheras the other fellow was recording all the stuff. Now Prem looked at her and said “ You are a bitch… to be handled like a whore. You live a life so royal that you don’t know what is fuck. We will show you the best fucking of ur life.” Now he lowered his head towards her pussy and started to smell and slowly opened up his tongue and touched her sweet pussy, Now he started to lick her pussy. My wife was trying to push him but he was strong and well built so all Uma’s effort was on vain. He started to lick her very hard and very deep. Vinodh can feel the surprise of Uma as he as never done that to her but he have heared that it gives a great pleasure to a woman Now her opposition was very hard she shouted “ Please don’t do that please stopppp plesase please “. I can sense on her modulation that she is going to cum and as I guessed she cummed very hard and heavily,she cummed fully on prem’s face. But still Prem did not stop licking. Uma has never had an orgasm in foreplay in her life and this was her first time. She wondered even woman can get orgasm in foreplay? Now Prem gotup and unzipped his pants. His cock was like a monster 3 times bigger than me in length and width. After seeing that Uma was shocked and shouted “ Please leave us we are sorry.. We wont do anything against you.. please forgive us”. But he did not answer anything he just smiled and he caught hold of her hands and he started to rub his big monster on her pussy. This sent shock to her body… As he was rubbing his hard cock on her pussy she started to stop shouting and her voice gradually reduced and her body was lifted up to insert the cock inside… He told “ Come on baby now you are going to see what is real fuck and what Is a real man, your husband as not harmed us … he has showed a way to you how to become an whore.” Now he slowly inserted his big monster inside Uma’s pussy. Now she started to scream like anything but all in vain he did not listen to her he just was deep in penetrating her. He just went on and on he pushed his big monster very slowly inside her pussy and he commented that : Your pussy is so tight I think ur husband just touches ur pussy with his cock and never penetrates u inside”. He just pushed and Uma started to scream and moved her heads right and left she also triedto push him but it was not possible, He was just rammering her like anything. Once his whole cock was inside my sweet wife was very exhausted as he has dumped his monster cock inside her she was not even able to breathe properly. He slowly took out his cock and again he pushed inside . Slowly he started to fuck her and Uma was quite relaxed but she still had the same panic on her face. He was just fucking her slowly and Uma was having the pain. Prem slowly started to increase the speed in fucking and now My Uma was used to the size and even her screams gradually reduced but she couldn’t express as she was being fucked infront of me. He was fucking her quite hard and now his fucking and his size made my wife to relax and enjoy her screams were turining into sweet moans. She started to moan “ Hmmmm aaaaaahhh mmmmmmm sssssssssshhmm mmmmm aaahhh”.After hearing her moan he just turned his head towards me and smiled. The meaning for the smile was atlast your wife has turned a slut and she is enjoying my fuck. After seeing that smile I was really having a feel of humilated. Her body has betrayed her and enjoying the fuck. Now I can see his cock getting deeper and getting out filled with her juices. My wife Uma was enjoying the fuck. She moans as she has never experienced this in her life and even I m damn sure that I have not explored her this much. She has lost all her guiltyness and now she started to respond to him. She started to lift her hips so that he can fuck her more hard. He made her to submit to him. She was moaning and her legs automatically started to bind his body and her hands were catching hold of his head and shoulder and pushing him towards her. She was totally enjoying the fuck. “ What Bitch I hope you are enjoying your fuck?”.He asked her. “hmmm aaahhh hmmmmmm sssssss Yes aaah”. She responded. I was really shocked and tears started to roll from my eyes after hearing that from her. “ Hey you bastard see your wife is enjoying the fuck you sick bastard”. He told me. She was moaning “ hmmmmm yeaaaah …. Hmmmmmmm aaaah”. Come on you bitch tell me “ Fuck me” then only I will fuck you hard. He stopped fucking her now. M y wife responded “ Please don’t stop please im gonna cumm please”. He said “ No way, make me satisfied”. She said “ Aaaaaaaahh,,,,, hmmmmm Fuck Fuck Please…. Fuuuuuck me Fuck me Fuck me….”. Now he started to fuck her. “ You are bitch and an whore right”. “ Yes I am an whore… I am a bitch for you… aaaaah hmmmm Fuck meeeee Fuck Fuck fuck….. hmmmmm”. Now he was fucking her badly and now he seemed to burst his cumm. He caught her tighly and started to shoot his cum inside my wife’s sweet pussy. He shouted “ Aaaaah…. Hmmmmm….. Ssssshh….ummmm…. I m cummming bitchh”. Now my wife was also cumming but she don’t want to shout and she wants to hide her shame but as she was cumming hard she just pulled his head towards her and kissed him like anything as she kissed her lover”. After seeing this act I was really shocked. How my wife kissed a person who was banging her. I was just froze in that then another guy came to me and told that “ Hey you wimp bastard why are you shocked? Every woman loves this. When Prem fucks anyone even woman gets loved with that.” Then after fucking her he just took his cock outside. It was full of her juice and his cum. Now he came to me and smiled. He said “ Really your wife is a worthy slut.” Now he took out of the panty from my mouth. I coughed and looked at her. She was lying down in shame and she did not face me. She was covering her face with her hands and crying. Now Prem caught hold of my collar and dragged me towrads her and my face was near to her pussy. He asked me to lick her pussy. Her pussy was full of his semen that was leaking. I looked at him and cried. I was so weak but he did not bother he just asked me to lick the pussy or else he told he would cut my wife into pieces. So I started to lick it. I did not like its taste it was so nasty and so smelly but I didn’t have any choice I licked her pussy and my wife did not open her eyes. After licking that Prem went to the person who was recording and he asked for his mobile. Then he dialed to a number and he told “ Pa everything is over…. Ok dad… Ok fine..” Now he cut the call and he wiped his sweat and his cock by my wife’s saree and he sat in a chair. After 5mins I found one more guy walking down…
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
 [Image: di.jpg][Image: di1.jpg][Image: di2.jpg]Part2 

The one more guy was his father MLA. He came down and saw his son and asked “ Hey… what happened is everything over?” He smiled and said “ Yes dad, She is an awesome slut”. Both laughed and the MLA came to me and he said “ Look you have made a very big mistake of your life. You thought u are an hero? But now, can you see this you are not even able to save your wife and your wife is not been banged here she has enjoyed the fuck with my son and we have the proof. Here after if you try any thing we would just give this video to all the net and mobile through MMS. So, now its our turn… So from now we would decide when to leave you both.” Now he turned towards my wife who was lying exhausted. He went there and smiled at her. My wife covered her face with shame. The MLA took his cock out of shorts and he rubbed that in my wife’s pussy. My wife was shocked and she opened her hands and saw at him and begged him “ No please don’t do this again please please”. The Mla gave her a tight slap on her face and said “ You dirty bitch… You need only young cocks? Now try this one too”. After saying that he slowly inserted inside her pussy. My wife was moving her head from left to right and was screaming but the MLA did not care about it he was only keen in inserting his cock inside my wife’s pussy. By the time his son took his camera and again he started to shoot it. My wife was screaming as his cock was getting deeper and deeper. The MLA did not stop he fully sent his cock inside and it was about 8 inch. Now he started to fuck her slowly. He took his 8inch cock outside and inserted again slowly this frequent pushing and taking out made my wife horny again. Her scream turned into moaning again.. After seeing this the MLA got happy and he started to fuck her by increasing the speed. My wife “ hmmmm,,,, aaaaah…..aaaaaah….sssssssss”. she was moaning. I thought what a slut she is? Now he was fucking her with full swing holding down her boobs. He was squeezing her boobs and fucking her hard which made my wife more and more horny. She loves to get her boobs squeezed when fucking. The MLA did that and she was moaning hard and she attained her orgasm once again. Now the MLA’s cock also was ready to burst his load and he cummed heavily inside her pussy. After emptying his balls in her pussy he slowly took it out and he came directly to me. He caught hold of my hair and I shouted. When I opened my mouth to shout he inserted his cock inside my mouth. I have never sucked a man’s cock. This was the first time and it was ful of his cum and my wife;s juice. I sucked it as I had no other option. His soon who was recording all this was laughing at me. I felt very humilated. Now he took out his cock and he went to his son “ Come on Boy make this video into several copies”. Now the room was vaccated by all of them and myself and my wife were only there. Both were so worried and we were not able to face each other. A few minuted passed by now my wife slowly started to get up from the table. She saw me but I was putting my head down in shame. She said in a low and tiredsome voice “ I told you… not to do this because they are all very rich and they have laws in their hand and they can do anything… but you did not listen to my words. Now see I m suffering more than you, are you happy now”. I was not able to utter a word I was just silent. After few minutes Prem came back and he told that “ Look both of you.. now we have taped everything that happened here and until and otherwise you people obey us we wont harm you… But once we came to know that you are not obeying us the cd’s will be made public.” Myself and my wife started to cry… He came to her and kissed her and said “ MY sweet Rasagulla”. He pointed a room and said that “ It as bathroom you go take bath and come back… Here this is a dress for you”. She got it and she went to the bathroom… By the time he was looking at me and laughing and he said “ Your wife is so hot”. After 30 mins she came out she was wearing a blue saree with blue sleeveless blouse and head full of jasmine and lipstick. She came out like an high class whore. Now he looked at me and he asked me to go and take bath and me too did he gave me a set of clothes and then after all he gave us breakfast and he asked me to drive the car. They both were sitting at the back seat and he did not leave my wife he was just fondling her and kissing her. He asked to drive to a place which was looking different. He asked me to stop the car and as I did that the people there surrounded the car and looked in… He came out and after seeing him all cheered up saying Premmmm. He shooked hands with all and said “ Hi guys I am back and this is the SLUT that I have told you”. Now all looked into the car and said “ Woow she is awesome she is great she looks like a real whore”. Now he looked at her and asked her to come out and she came all were looking at her as they have never seen a beautiful lady like this. All told that I m ready to go with her whats her rate? I am ready to pay 50000, 400000 1 lakh. Then I came to know that this a place where they sell woman for a night and its close to red light area. He just smiled and said “ No No friends Not now… pLease make your dicks controlled”. He caught hold of her and went to a shop and even I followed them. There was a woman and after seeing him she told “Aaah pRem Sir… How are you? Who is this woman she looks beautiful”. HE asked her is all the things that I ordered has been brought? She told “ Yes prem come inside.” All the men were standing out and looking at her. Prem smiled and turned to my wife and said “ Now I want your panties.” She was puzzled “ She said this is public and why do you want it now?”. He said “ Now you going to give or…” he took his mobile. She lifted up her saree and slided her panty down and gave it to him. He smiled and turned back to the men and throwed it to them and said “ Enjoyyy”. By the time the woman came out and said all are ready come in . Now he caught hold of my wife’s hand and went inside and me too followed her. There were full of dresses and toys for her. He took vibrators of different varities. He chose a panty with a vibrator and a dildo of size 9 to 14inches. He took a stap like dildo like a cock. He then chose all sort of toys dresses and he asked her to pack all those things. Now he gave it to my wife and he paid the lady and came out of the shop. There all the people were standing and one fellow came forward and took the panty and gave it to her. It was full of everyone’s cum. The panty was soaked with cum. He smiled and asked her to wear it. She was shocked. She looked at him and he said I asked you to wear in a stern voice. She again went inside the shop and wore it and came. She was uneasy. Then I started the car and I was driving the car… He suddenly took the cover and handed over the vibrator panty to her. The panty was having a 3 to 4inch didlo which when you wear the didlo will be inside your pussy.He asked her to wear it and she did it and he asked to her make her saree to low hip that her waist and her navel is completely visible. When I was driving He asked me to park the vechile near local railway station. It was evening 5pm and all the trains were jam packed. He asked my wife to get into a compartment where there were ful of men. She too did that…he was with her but few inch away.. Now the train started and she was binded with a bunch of unknown guys. As she was in a sleeveless people were able to smell her too… All were brushing her and Prem used this chance and he pressed the remote of the vibrator to one. When he pressed she just left a moan and she forcefully fell towards the person who was standing at her back due to the vibration. The person in the back just thought something and he kept his hand to her exposed waist. She was shocked but she couldn’t do anything as the vibrator was inside her pussy and making her hot and horny. Now she was not able to control her urge and horniness she tried lot to but she was not able to control she just bit her lower lip and was leaning at the chest of the person who was at the back. He was now fondling her breast inside her saree. Now the person who was at the front of her saw her expressions and he placed his hand in her pussy above the saree and rubbed her. The vibrator and the touches of the unknown person made my wife to get more honry. She was just moaning and the people next to her after hearing her moaning just turned and they fondled her . They just fondled her like anything. Now all the four turned towards her and covered them. She was not in the conscious of who what where? Her mind was totally haunted by the hotness that the vibrator which was giving her. Now Prem smiled at me and pressed the 2nd button of the vibrator. Now my wife gave a hot moan and she raised her hip front and she hugged the person in the front . It seemed like an whore. She was being kissed and fondled by different people in a public place. She was enjoying it very much. Her hands were not holding anything coz she had a balance of hugging those guys. Now prem took his mobile and called someone. In next 2 mins the station was about to come. After that he switched off the vibrator. Now my wife suddenly came into senses and she looked that 4 persons were fondling and now her eyes automatically searched Prem as for requesting more. When the station arrived all the 4 persons started to get down and I could see the bulge in their pants. Now Prem caught hold of my wife’s hand and he came out of the train and the station. There was another car there and he asked us to get on and we moved. Again he fondled her and kissed her all the way. Now he just came to our house. We moved inside the house and as soon as we moved he caught hold of her hand and pulled her towards him and smooched her. HE asked her “ How was the journey baby “. She didn’t respond and she moved away. He took the remote and he pressed the button 1. She felt the vibrator on and to my surprise she again ran back to him and caught hold of his head and started to smooch him heavily and hard. After seeing this I was shocked what happened to her. I am her husband nearby she left me and she is kissing another guy just infront of me. She just kissed and kissed hard so that both the tongue were in contact with each other.While kissing itself he started to undress his shirt and pant and he caught hold of her hip and hugged her. His cock was just rubbing down her pussy on the saree. He started to take off her pallu and he tore her blouse and bra and sucked her boobs. My wife was holding his head and she was pressing it towards her boobs. He was sucking and he was just untying the saree from her waist and he untied her petitcoat too. Now she was having only her vibrator panty. He pushed her down to the sofa in the hall and removed the vibrator and he left his hand inside her pussy and started to lick. Due to the vibrator and the hand and tongue work of prem she couldn’t hold her cum for a long time and she exploded the juices on his face. Now he just took his hard mamooth cock and he rubbed it on her pussy and my wife was now raising her hip so that his big cock would get into her. But he just teased her by doing so… And my wife was not able to control the urge and she shouted “ Please prem put it inside and start to fuck me I cant control please”. I was shocked and I couldn’t believe what she told. When he started to insert it she started to moan and love the way that enters… She said “yes yes fuck fuck fuck fuck meeee”. He inserted his cock and he started to fuck her and she started to lock his back by her legs and enjoy the fuck. She dosent like to leave him so she locked him up and kissed him hardly. He was fucking her hard and hard and hard. My wife Uma was hugging him and moaning like anything. She just shouted “ yes fuck fuck me… I am yours I am your slut”. He was sucking her boobs and now he slowed down the strokes this made my wife very sad she asked him “ Please don’t stop please I am going to cum”. He asked “ Promise me… That you will be a slut for me and for my partners”. She said “ Oohhhh my godd Yes I will be ur slut and I will be the slut for everyone and I will open my legs for everyone whom you ask me to do”. Now he increased the speed and fucked her hard. She shouted “ hm,mmm yeah hmmm ssssss I am yours I am yours…. Fuck me Fuck me Fuck me….”. Aaaah Aaaah hmmm he shouted and she attained her orgasm. Now he took his cock and he ejaculated his cum all over her body. Now my wife was looking like a slut with his cum.He kissed her and said “ thankyou slut I love you”. She smiled back and said “ I love you too monster”. I couldn’t imagine the transformation of her she was so pious and conservative and even during the first fuck she was so controlled but now all are broken and she turned to be a whore now. Now he lifted her up and he took her to bathroom and locked the door. Both were in the bathroom and I could hear the moans again and I know that he is fucking her again. After around 30 mins they both came out and he told her that “ Evening 6 o clock I will send a lady who is a beautician and she will turn you into a ultra modern girl”. She smiled and said “ as you wish”. Now he handed over a bag and took her inside a room where there was a king size bed. There was a big TV and a dvd player. He opened the bag and took some porn movies and played it. He said that “ These are the porn movies acted by professionals. Now you got to see this and learn the techniques and become a professional”. After saying that he locked the door and came out. He saw me and told that “ Your slut wife is tired so don’t disturb her get her some Juice for her so that she may taste mrore juicy”. I was feeling humilated
[+] 1 user Likes georgemercy's post
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
continue
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
whoooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
gr8 story.... please continue
[+] 1 user Likes shabana0204's post
Like Reply