Poll: Would you ride Hiral?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
12 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hiral learns to ride
Hiral learns to ride

[Image: hiral-029.jpg?w=900&ssl=1]

We were at the Ooty lake on a college trip where many from the group were enjoying the pony rides. It helped that Vijay was from Ooty. It had helped making local arrangements for the group. Today was the last day of the trip that had been quite fun and I suspect had given birth to a few budding romances within the group. Not for me though. I had the hots for Hiral ever since we started college. So far, I hadn’t gone past the occasional smile or hello shared between casual acquaintances.

Vijay, Sailesh and I were standing on the sidelines, watching the girls take turns on the pony rides. It must have been extremely embarrassing for Hiral with everyone laughing at her. We couldn’t help ourselves either. Some are naturals are horse riding, some learn as they go, and some are just not meant for it. Hiral was clearly in the last group. She just could not hold herself steady on a horse. Every attempt resulted in laughter till, eventually, she managed to twist her ankle in the stirrups. As she screamed in agony, the guide brought the horse to a halt and started helping Hiral off the horse. Having heard her scream, the three of us, and her friends from college ran to see what had happened.

We helped Hiral off the horse. Her ankle was starting to swell and stepping on the foot made her scream in pain. We feared the worst — that her ankle was fractured. She needed to be seen by a doctor and maybe an X-ray, but the group was about to head back in just a couple hours.

Vijay knew a doctor in town, so the three of us offered to take her to the doctor. If the doctor cleared her to travel, we would catch up with the rest of the group later. If not, we would stay back. Vijay offered his place for Sailesh and me to crash out at if needed. The idea was that the three of us would bring Hiral back with us in case she couldn’t travel today.

As it turned out, it was a bad sprain, not a fracture. However, between waiting for her turn to be checked, the X-rays, etc., it had taken so long that there was no way catch up with the group for the journey back.

After collecting the pain killers, hot compress and a soft bandage for her ankle from the pharmacy, I headed back to check on Hiral while Sailesh and Vijay headed back to his place to make sure the rooms were ready for guests. It was off-season and the place had been empty for a couple months, so the two decided they would clean the place up and then go get some groceries in case we had to stay there for a few days.

----
[Image: hiral-001.png?w=1000&ssl=1]

“Hurts a lot?” Hiral was crying when I got to her. She shook her head to indicate that wasn’t why she was crying. “What’s the matter then?” I asked.

“It was so humiliating. Everyone was laughing at me. I was so determined to silence them and now this. I bet I will be the joke on their journey back.” Hiral said between sobs.

“You obviously have no experience riding,” I said, “it’s ok. Happens. Nothing some practice can’t fix.”

“But now, I am scared to even try,” she said.

“You know, I was just as bad as you when I started out,” I said.

“Liar,” she said, wiping her teary eyes, “you ride very well.”

“Yes, but I had to start too,” I said, “and back then, I was worse than you were today. I just couldn’t stay on the horse’s back. It kept throwing me off.”

“Then how did you get so good?” she asked, genuinely curious.

“Well, you may not like the solution,” I said.

“No, tell me,” she insisted.

“Well, the lady instructor I had suggested practicing to ride and holding my balance for a month with her before I got on a horse. Everyday, I would ride her for a few hours and slowly, my balance and posture improved.”

“Ride her?” she asked confused.

“Think of it like riding a bicycle,” I said clarifying. “If you start with a 2-wheel bicycle, it’s hard to hold your balance. So, they attach the little wheels on the side to help you stay upright. The more you cycle like that, the less you need the support wheels.” Hiral was nodding as I was explaining. It made sense to her.

“But you can’t add side supports to a horse,” she said.

“That’s right.” I agreed. “So, you have to find something else to anchor you and hold you in place as you simulate the motions of riding a horse.” The expression on her face suggested she was lost, so I made the motion of holding someone’s hip and thrusting — the universal gesture of sex.

Hiral’s face went red, eyes widened and her hand went to her mouth, “haaaaw…..you did that with your instructor?”

“Well, I wanted to learn to ride and as you can see, it worked.” I said with a shrug. “For her and for me, it wasn’t sex. It was instruction. It’s only bad if your intentions are bad.” I concluded.

I gathered our stuff and called a cab to take us to Vijay’s place and then called Vijay letting him know we were on our way. He and Sailesh were just winding up at the place and were going to walk to the market to get groceries in a few minutes. While I was busy, I could see Hiral’s pretty little brain was working and she was weighing her options. Just thinking about her considering sex with me as a way to learn horse riding was turning me on. I couldn’t believe she was buying all that bullshit I had fed her about how I had learned to ride. Talk about beauty without brains — well, Hiral was book smart, but quite gullible.

----
[Image: hiral-013.jpg?w=900&ssl=1]

“Tell me how you learned,” she whispered, still blushing, her eyes and head lowered, as the cab took off from the hospital towards Vijay’s place.

“The idea is, you need something to hold you in place. When I was learning, my instructor would get me hard first with her hands and mouth. Once I was ready, I would put it inside her — like putting a stump in the cricket pitch so it stays in place. That held me in place and prevented me from toppling over. And then I would ride her up and down for a few hours a day.”

“No man can last hours like that,” she said disbelieving, slapping my hand.

“Of course, you are right.” I said agreeing. “Usually, the first time ends within a few minutes. But my instructor made sure I got back hard again. The second time last longer but every time I came, she would give me some rest, but then get me hard again and make me practice.”

“For 4-5 hours?” she asked, still unsure.

“On the days she was feeling lenient or took pity on me,” I said in reply, “there were days, she made me ride all day and all night. I often came 7-8 times on the most rigorous days.” I was making it up as I was going and quite enjoying it.

“Liar,” she said shyly. I could tell she was imagining it from her expression and blush. “Nobody can do it more than 2 times a day.”

“What do I say,” I replied shrugging. “She was a tough task master. Wouldn’t stop however much I begged her to. And now, I am thankful for it. Giving up is easy. She taught me endurance and not giving up, however much I might have felt exhausted.”

“Will you teach me?” she finally asked after a long silence, her voice still a whisper.

“I can try,” I said, smiling inwardly thinking how I would enjoy banging her. “But you better be prepared to practice day and night.”

----
[Image: hiral-066.jpg?w=1364&ssl=1]

The plan was, once we got to Vijay’s place, if they were at home, we would find an excuse to check into a hotel and start ‘practicing’. If they were not at home, then she would take a shower and freshen up and change into something more ‘accessible’ that would be easier to ride in compared to jeans and top.

“Remember,” I had told her, “the sexier you look, the harder I will be. And the harder I am, the better I will be able to balance her while she practices riding.”

As it turned out, Vijay and Sailesh had already left to get groceries, so Hiral headed off to the shower. Once I heard the shower running, I called Vijay and told him to stay away for a couple hours at least or till I called if they wanted to bang Hiral. He wanted to know more, but I told him to just trust me and cut the call.

By the time the shower stopped, I had ended the call and got rid of my jeans and tee shirt. We had talked about her past sexual experiences on the drive and I knew she wasn’t inexperienced. But she didn’t believe it would last beyond a few minutes because none of her past partners had been able to last more than 5 minutes once they put it in. And none had been able to get it up again, so she didn’t think I would be able to either. She was in for a surprise indeed.

She stepped walked into the bedroom in a completely see-through lingerie and I was instantly hard.

“WOW! Hiral!!!” I gasped looking at her. She was a skinny girl, but had just the right amount of curves in the right places. Still wet from the shower, her perky nipples poked out of the sheer fabric. The lingerie barely covered her pussy and she had on, what looked like thong panties under it.

“Oh my God!” she gasped, her eyes locked on the erection straining my underwear.

“What?” I said, getting off the bed and walking towards her.

“Nothing,” she said gulping, unable to tear her eyes off my crotch. When I reached her, I bent down to kiss her, “do we have to kiss? I mean…we are practicing right?”

“Well, remember, I need to be turned on...”

“Aren’t you?” she said looking down at my hard-on.

“Not nearly enough,” I said pulling her to me and kissing her hard. My hands were all over her body, squeezing her boobs, pinching her nipples, caressing her ass and thighs — while I hungrily kissed her. My tongue pried her mouth open. Entering her mouth, I found her tongue at about the same time my fingers caressed her opening over her panties. Hiral moaned into the kiss. Reaching below, she pulled my underwear down and grabbed my shaft, stroking it from base to tip.

Reaching inside her panties, I entered her with two fingers. She was wet already and I couldn’t wait to pound her. I pulled her panties down and she slipped out of them and then I took off her lingerie.

Getting in bed I lay down on my back and Hiral climbed on top, guiding my shaft to her opening. “You are too big.” She sounded worried.

“Maybe we need to get you more lubricated,” I suggested and turned her over, laying her on her back. Spreading her legs wide, I first licked her slit from base to top before licking her clit and taking it in my lips.

As I ate her, I squeezed her boobs and pinched her nipples. I took turns tongue-fucking her and devouring her clit with my tongue, lips and teeth. Hiral was moaning loudly and thrusting into my mouth. I ate her and lapped up the honey from her pussy, driving her closer and closer to an inevitable orgasm. When she came, she shook and tried to get away from my mouth. I held her in place as wave after wave of her orgasm hit her and ate her right through it.

“I think you are ready now,” I said after her orgasm had passed. Rubbing my shaft against her opening to get it lubricated, I pushed the head of my cock in. She was incredibly tight and it took me a while to bury my shaft all the way into her.

Heeral kept moaning and groaning as more and more of my pole entered her. I started moving in and out of her once I was all the way in — show at first, but picking up pace rapidly till I was drilling her hard. I knew it wouldn’t last long, but I was determined to make it last as long as I possibly could.

Within a minute or two, I was pounding Hiral’s pussy hard and deep, grunting with each thrust. After about five minutes of intense drilling, I stiffened, buried my hardness as far as it would go and exploded, shooting load after load deep inside Hiral.

“Oh Fuck! That was insane,” Hiral gasped when I collapsed next to her, spent.

“We haven’t even started your practice yet Hiral,” I said, caressing her body and kissing her. “I just wanted to get the first one out of the way because it never lasts long.”

“That wasn’t long?” she asked, alarmed.

“Wasn’t even five full minutes,” I replied winking, “you have hours of riding to do.”

We lay there, caressing each other’s bodies and kissing passionately for maybe 30 minutes before I guided her hand to my cock.

“Time to get him hard again,” I said. As Hiral stroked it, I took turns sucking on each of her tits. She moaned when I bit them gently and her arousal made my cock respond and it started to stir.

She kept stroking me as I sucked her nipples hard, enjoying Hiral’s tight young body thoroughly.

After a while, it was time for serious business and I asked Hiral to suck me to full hardness. She started by kissing and licking my shaft from base to tip before taking it in her mouth. Sucking as much as she could take, she continued stroking the rest of my shaft.

It took about ten minutes before I was completely hard again, but she was enjoying it so much, she didn’t want to stop. I let her suck and stroke me for a few more minutes.

“Time to start riding,” I said eventually and laying back down on the bed. This time, Hiral had no hesitation climbing on top and guiding my shaft to her opening.

Her mouth opened into a silent “O” and she closed her eyes as she sat on my pole, guiding it into her.

She started moving up and down once I was all the way into her.

“You can’t ride a horse like that,” I said, urging her to pick up the pace. Within a couple minutes, she was bouncing up and down, my shaft, slamming deep inside her as I thrust up in rhythm with her movement.

“Come on faster,” I said. Grabbing her hips, I started drilling her hard and deep.

“Oh God, oh God, oh God,” Hiral moaned as I pounded her, driving her to another orgasm.

“Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh,” she screamed, trembling as it hit. I held her in place, my hardness buried all the way into her as she came, screaming and shaking.

“Oh FUCK!!!!!!” she gasped after her orgasm had passed.

“You aren’t done yet,” I said, moving her up and down on my hardness. She came two more times as I fucked her hard and deep for twenty more minutes. She was building up towards a third orgasm and I could have held on till it came, but I needed her to be wanting more and exploded a second time deep inside Hiral leaving her so close, yet so far from her orgasm.

“Don’t stop,” she moaned and begged, “please don’t stop, I am so close.”

“Hey, even this horse needs a break,” I said, spent. “Let me check when Vijay and Sailesh are,” I added pulling out of her, “maybe they will be able to help if you don’t want to take a break.”

While Hiral flopped on her back, rubbing her pussy, trying to get to her orgasm, I got off the bed to reach for my phone. Sailesh and Vijay were standing naked by the bedroom door, stroking their shafts, and grinning at me.

They both got in bed and Vijay lay on his back, pulling Hiral over him. He entered her pussy, and as she started riding him, Sailesh pushed his hardness against her ass, entering her as she moved on Vijay’s cock. Hiral was riding two cocks and her orgasm hit within a just couple minutes. As her muscles clenched on their cocks, both Vijay and Sailesh exploded, filling both her holes with their cum.

Watching them take her, I was hard again and made her ride me while stroking Vijay’s and Sailesh’s spent cocks back to hardness. We took turns pounding Hiral and she rode us for hour after hour, through orgasm after earth-shattering orgasm and we kept filling her with load after load of our cum.

It was close to 1 am when the four of us drifted off to a deep sleep of exhaustion after nearly eight hours of incessant fucking.

----
[Image: hiral-54.jpg?w=470&ssl=1]

“You did well,” I said taking a breaking from hungrily kissing Hiral, “but you have a long way to go.”

“I know,” she said continuing to stroke my already erect shaft lovingly.

Hiral and I had woken up around 6 am and headed to the shower while my two friends slept. As our mouths met in a hungry kiss, I entered her with two fingers while my other hand caressed her boobs and pinched her nipples. She had reached for my half erect shaft and started to stroke it to hardness while our mouths were fused and tongues locked in intense and hungry battle.

I entered her tight ass from behind and started stroking her pussy as she rode me in the shower. I drilled hard and deep and we both came together after about fifteen minutes.

“Not fair,” Vijay said as we were catching our breaths. He picked Hiral up and led her back to the bedroom.

Wet and naked, although she had just cum, Hiral was hungry for more and willingly rode Vijay and Sailesh up each of her holes.

Not wanting to be left out, I shoved my cock in her mouth and she started stroking and sucking me while Vijay and Sailesh pounded her pussy and ass. Sailesh came first in her pussy and once he was spent, I swapped places with him. By the time Vijay came in her ass, Sailesh was hard again and swapped places with him.

Together and individually, the three of us fucked Hiral through the day and through the night, taking breaks for food and to recharge ourselves.

----
[Image: hiral-52.jpg?w=505&ssl=1]

As she got ready to head back, she hugged each of us.

“Let’s continue the riding lessons when we also get back in a couple days,” I said to her, “you are going to need months of practice before you can ride a horse.”

“Who cares about a horse,” she whispered winking, “when I can ride something so much better.”

And with that she turned around, blew me a kiss and left.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nobody wants to ride Hiral?
Like Reply
(14-07-2019, 07:25 AM)EroticaWriter Wrote: Nobody wants to ride Hiral?

Riding of Hiral will be great.
Story is mindblowing.
Hats of to you.
Will be wait for.more stories like as you created bro.
Your idea or each story is amazing
Like Reply
(14-07-2019, 07:40 AM)Urvashi_Didi_pussy_lover Wrote: Riding of Hiral will be great.
Story is mindblowing.
Hats of to you.
Will be wait for.more stories like as you created bro.
Your idea or each story is amazing

Thank you!
Like Reply
Only 5 guys want to ride Hiral? Come on, she needs more rides. Vote and comment.
Like Reply
Who doesn't want to ride her.. She is perfect.. She has great body.. She makes a perfect woman that everyone want.. Looking forward to seeing her more in more hot story..
Like Reply
(18-07-2019, 01:37 PM)cool_bro4cum Wrote: Who doesn't want to ride her..  She is perfect..  She has great body..  She makes a perfect woman that everyone want..  Looking forward to seeing her more in more hot story..

Maybe soon, maybe in a while Smile
Like Reply
story with pics !!! wow !
Like Reply
(25-07-2019, 10:32 PM)me.aneem Wrote: story with pics !!! wow !

Thanks bro. Hope you enjoyed it.
Like Reply
superbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Like Reply
sexcellent
Like Reply
(27-07-2019, 06:10 PM)garam maal ka diwana Wrote: sexcellent

Thank you. Check out my other stories and image galleries too.
Like Reply
(27-07-2019, 09:06 PM)EroticaWriter Wrote: Thank you. Check out my other stories and image galleries too.

already done...everything is just amazing
Like Reply
I am curious are there any legal repercussions you or the provider of these pics can face? Some of them maybe private pics which the girl may not have wished to make public. I know you have a process of taking it down but what if the girl isn't satisfied with it
Like Reply
(28-07-2019, 02:24 AM)Smad1979 Wrote: I am curious are there any legal repercussions you or the provider of these pics can face? Some of them maybe private pics which the girl may not have wished to make public. I know you have a process of taking it down but what if the girl isn't satisfied with it

I think the implications are no different than they would be for posting pictures in a public forum without consent. The stories are pure fiction. Whether I used these pics or some other or none, the story still stands. It's not about that person. So it's no different from sharing real or fakes of any person on a public forum.
Like Reply
Wah super story, make one more story
Like Reply
(04-08-2019, 10:56 PM)leonard Wrote: Wah super story, make one more story

I have written over 70 stories so far on my site bro. The few that I have published on Xossipy, you can see here:
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=13291
Like Reply
(05-08-2019, 02:26 AM)EroticaWriter Wrote: I have written over 70 stories so far on my site bro. The few that I have published on Xossipy, you can see here:
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=13291

Yes, I like few stories, I want more stories of hiral, she is so hot
Like Reply
(05-08-2019, 09:59 AM)leonard Wrote: Yes, I like few stories, I want more stories of hiral, she is so hot

I have requests for stories around over 50 women. I have to do justice to them too. I will be writing a Hiral sequel soon though.

Do rate and comment on my other stories as well.

Thanks,
V
Like Reply