Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Greetings to xossipyians
Hi All,

I used to be a silent reader of xossip. When I thought of registering and contributing, the site got shut down. So glad to have found this today!

Now the reason I wanted to register is because there have been new developments in my life. I am married to a wonderful lady who, lets say have had a history before marriage and a few adventures after marriage. I have always had cuckold fantasies but never really revealed them to my wife until very recently. She wasn’t excited by the idea, but I know her and I am hopeful about our future.?

This feels like a brand new journey for me now that my wife knows about my deepest fantasy. ? I would love to make new friends and talk to like minded people, fellow cucks and bulls.

Thanks and Regards,
Axomiacuck
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(21-12-2018, 04:01 PM)Axomiacuck Wrote: Hi All,

I used to be a silent reader of xossip. When I thought of registering and contributing, the site got shut down. So glad to have found this today!

Now the reason I wanted to register is because there have been new developments in my life. I am married to a wonderful lady who, lets say have had a history before marriage and a few adventures after marriage. I have always had cuckold fantasies but never really revealed them to my wife until very recently. She wasn’t excited by the idea, but I know her and I am hopeful about our future.?

This feels like a brand new journey for me now that my wife knows about my deepest fantasy. ? I would love to make new friends and talk to like minded people, fellow cucks and bulls.

Thanks and Regards,
Axomiacuck

Hi Axomiacuck,

Welcome to this xossipy, hope you enjoy the stay in this sexy site. Have a nice day
Like Reply
(21-12-2018, 04:01 PM)Axomiacuck Wrote: Hi All,

Thanks and Regards,
Axomiacuck

Hi Axomiacuck,

Good to have you here.
Just like you, I too was lost and searching for a forum like Xossip as I had been an active writer in there.

It took a whole for me to locate this site and I thank the admins and moderators for starting this.

All I can say is "Welcome home"
Like Reply
Thank you guys for the warm welcome! ?
Like Reply