Fantasy Sex adventures of pooja hegde after marriage
Heart 
Pooja hegde is a top actress in tollywood and doing some films in Bollywood also. She was dating her childhood friend Dr. Arjun Reddy. He is heart surgeon in top most hospital in Hyderabad.
[Image: Pooja-Hegde-New-Stills-07.JPG]

She was dating him from her college days. Dr. Arjun Reddy was forcing her to marry for last one year. She is postponing it by saying that she has film offers to do. 

But one day, he forced pooja to marry him in this month as his family forcing him to get married and bringing many girls photos. Then pooja accepted for marriage but on one condition.

Arjun: ya, tell babe. What is the condition??
Pooja: I will be doing films even after marriage.
Arjun: it's okay babe. I accept ur condition. Now let's  go to our house to introduce u to my family.

( Arjun and pooja drove to his house in his car. It took 25 minutes for reaching his house. He parked his car and entered the house.)

Everyone went surprised on seeing pooja in their house. They scattered around her and started asking selfies. Then Arjun shouted and told to everyone to sit on sofa.

Everyone calmed and sat on sofa. Then Arjun sat and made pooja to sit beside her.
[Image: Pooja-Hegde-Rangasthalam-Movie-Pre-Relea...ills11.jpg]

Arjun has introduced every member of family to pooja. She touched the foot of his parents and waved hello to others. 

Arjun: She is Pooja. We are dating and want to get marry.

(Arjun's father name is Vamshi Reddy. He is retired army officer.)
Vamshi: oh! Is it true pooja babe

(Pooja shocked on listening arjun's father calling her babe but she thought it's common in high class family.)
Pooja: Yes papa, I'm in love with Arjun from childhood. I love him a lot.

Vamshi: oh! So, this is reason u are postponing ur marriage Arjun??
Arjun: yes papa, I'm sorry I didn't said to u till now.

Vamshi: it's okay Arjun. So did u inform ur parents, pooja??
Pooja: No papa, I didn't inform them till now.
Vamshi: okay, we will come to ur home tomorrow to talk to your parents.
Pooja: thanks papa

(Pooja left to her shooting and Arjun left to his hospital)
[Image: Pooja-Hegde-Rangasthalam-Movie-Pre-Relea...ills12.jpg]

To be continued....
[+] 1 user Likes Rakul slave's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Need support and appreciation
Please reply ur suggestions and appreciation
Like Reply
That's a good and calm start. Go ahead. All the best
Like Reply
Good start..waiting for update
Like Reply
Next day, arjun parents went to pooja's house for marriage proposal. First, parents didn't agreed to them as Pooja was in peaks in professional life. Pooja convinced her parents for the marriage by telling them that they have agreed to carryon my work even after my marriage.
(But Arjun forgot about telling their parents about her condition as he was very happy mood.)
[Image: d4ae8d158530fbaf4756bf2e9e7222b9.jpg]

Both the parents have decided to do wedding within a month and with very few close relatives. They got engaged in that week. Preparations of marriage started and Pooja was busy to finish off her film commitments.

Pooja wrapped up all her film commitments within 3 weeks by working day and night full schedule. Then both the families went to Mumbai as it was Pooja family's hometown. 

Then they got married in a banquet hall and very few celebrities,relatives and family friends have attended. Everyone had lunch and left to their homes after marriage.
[Image: Pooja%20Hegde%20(4).jpg]

After everyone left, both the families had lunch and left to hotel as they took room for staying. Arjun along with his friends are drinking but before they can start, arjun got a call from the hospital for a sudden visit.

As he was a doctor, he need to leave immediately. He took a flight ticket and flew back to Hyderabad. At the time, he was leaving to Hyderabad, Pooja was having nap as she got tired because of marriage.

At the time, she woke up she got to know that Arjun left for Hyderabad for a sudden visit. She got angry on her parents as they didn't woke her when he was leaving. They made her calm and sent her to room to relax.

At night, she freshed up, had dinner and relaxing in her room. Then someone knocked her door. She went near the door with excitement as she thought it maybe Arjun who is knocking the door.
[Image: _60f8ec62-8c6f-11e6-b25a-dc2df696e7dd.jpg]

She opened the door and a unknown guy was standing outside the door. He was fully drunk and unable to stand still.

Pooja: who are you??
Unknown: bhabhi, it's me Rakesh.
(Rakesh is Arjun's best friend)

Pooja: oh! Rakesh. Arjun used to talk a lot about u but what are u doing here at this time.
Rakesh: it's my room and I came here to sleep.
(As he was fully drunk, he entered the room)

Pooja: what's ur room number??
Rakesh: 109 bhabhi
Pooja: it's not 109,it's 106. Now go to your room.
Rakesh: bhabhi, I can't walk anymore. Please can I sleep here for tonight??

Pooja: what are u talking!! Leave right now or otherwise I will shout.
Rakesh: pleeeeaaaassss... 
As he was going to say, he fallen on Pooja. She was unable to control the weight of his body. She pushed him onto the bed.
[Image: pooja.jpg]

She was confused about the situation. She sat on the bed and thinking about the situation. Then she heard the Rakesh murmuring "fuck pooja bhabhi! I want to fuck u".

By hearing those things, Pooja got erotic as she was waiting for this night to have sex with her husband but it didn't happened. Then she remembered Arjun saying that Rakesh would forget everything while he was in drunk state.

Then she went and locked the door. She was not in the state to think it was wrong. Then she jumped onto the bed and hugged him tightly. Her boobs was smashing against his chest and his cock which is in erect mode was touching her pussy.

Rakesh woke up a bit and thinking it has dream as he was fully drunk. He was smiling seeing her so close to him and kisses on her cheeks. Then she hold his head and started smooching.
[Image: RegalUncomfortableAmurminnow-poster.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Rakul slave's post
Like Reply
Continue with some hot edited
pics
Like Reply
Pooja: ummmaahhhhh..... 
Rakesh: ummmaahhhh..... I love u pooja bhabhi
Pooja: don't call me bhabhi. Call me just pooja

They again started smooching and now they are licking each other tongues. Pooja is able to taste the alcohol that Rakesh has drunk. She loved the taste of it and continuously licking his tongue.

It went on for 5 minutes and still she wants to lick his tongue. But she observed the a huge bulge in his pant which poking her pussy while she was smooching. 

She got distracted from that bulge and thrown him onto the bed. She went down near his pant and unzipped the pant. She was feeling his dick from outside of his underwear and rubbing her hands against it.

Then she slowly dragged the dick out of his pants and shocked to see a big black cock in front of her which is far more bigger than any industry person that she had sex. She spat on his dick and started giving handjob in slow speed.
[Image: PoojaHegde.md.jpg]

She didn't increased her speed and gave handjob till it erects full. When she observed that it is not increasing anymore with her hands. Then she licked the tip of his cock and made him moan in excitement.

Then she started licking and kissing the whole dick. This made his dick erect a bit more. In excitement, she bit the balls of his cock. Rakesh shouted "aaahhhhaaaa...."  in pain. 

Pooja took his dick in her hand and put inside her mouth. She started sucking slowly and enjoying every moment of sucking a bbc. After sometime, she increased her speed. 

Pooja:slurp.. slurp...
Rakesh: ahhhaaa.... pooja ahhhaaa....
Pooja: slurp... slurp... (with more speed)
Rakesh: ahhhaaaa... I'm going to cum pooja darling.
[Image: 236091-06big.jpg]

As soon as she listen, she wants to take out his dick from her mouth but he hold her head firmly and chooked her throat. He released all his cum inside her mouth and she drank all the cum. She liked the taste of the cum.

But she not yet satisfied and wants his cock inside her pussy. So, she removed her dress and brought her boobs near his head. As he was in drunk state, he taught it has a dream and started sucking boobs.

He used to suck one boob after another boobs. He was sucking one boob and playing with other. It goes on for 5-6 minutes. She enjoyed whenever he pinches her nipples or bite it.
[Image: Xelent-Pooja-Hegde-005.md.jpg]

She observed that the cock has erected again. She hold his cock and pushed into her cock slowly. He can feel the softness of her pussy. Then she bent towards her head and started smooching him.

Now, she did it for few minutes. She held his cock and pushing to and fro into her pussy.

Pooja: ahhhhaaaa..... 
Rakesh: ahhhaaa.... what a soft pussy!!
Pooja: ahhhaaaa.... fuck me like a whore
Rakesh: ahhhaaaaa.... fuck u bitch. I wanted to fuck u from the time Arjun has introduced u
Pooja: ahhhhaaaa.... give me pleasure Rakesh ahhhaa.....
[Image: PH4_5_6.jpg]

(After few minutes)

Rakesh: ahhhhaaaa.... I'm going to cum inside ur pussy
Pooja: ahhhaaa.... I'm also going to cum
Rakesh: ahhhhaaaaa.....
Pooja: ahhhaaaaaa.....

Both leaked at the same time and Pooja fall aside. Again she turned towards Rakesh and started smooching. In excitement, she bit the lips of him.

She went to bathroom and had hot bath. She came out and dressed up. She then put his cock inside his underwear and zipped his pant. She dragged him out of the room and made slept against the wall.
[Image: man-sleeping-wall-8805893.jpg]
Like Reply
Pooja came back to her room and laid on her bed. She was bit afraid if Rakesh remembers everything they had at night. While thinking she fallen asleep.

Next day early in the morning, Pooja heard arguments outside the door. Then she got up from the bed and opened the door. She saw that Arjun and Rakesh are having a heated argument. I got afraid whether Rakesh remembers everything and said everything to Arjun.

Pooja: Arjun, what happen?? Why are fighting with Rakesh??
Arjun: doctor said not to drink alcohol but I allowed him to drink only 3 glasses. But he drunk more than 1 bottle.

(Pooja got relaxed after hearing those statements and her heartbeat again came to normal) 
[Image: pooja-hegde-biography.jpg]

Rakesh: bhabhi, tell Arjun to leave this matter please
Arjun: speak to me Rakesh. Why did drunk so much even after doctor said.
Pooja: leave it babe. Maybe he drunk in excitement of his best friend's marriage.
Rakesh: correct bhabhi. If I drink then who will drink!!
Pooja: but don't drink from now on as u may spoil ur health
Rakesh: sure bhabhi

Rakesh left to his room. Pooja hugged Arjun and said that she missed him a lot. But inside she was happy that she enjoyed a dick without knowing anyone.

Arjun and Pooja entered the room. Pooja was going to bathroom for fresh up but Arjun pulled her from behind and started kissing her lips passionately.
[Image: Dra5afDUUAAEwGi?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: Tzu7GhHTwnrG25bZc7-c-lsQqIvOTD0ly0WwlkgY...25-h250-nc]

They kissed each other for 2-3 minutes. Arjun pushed Pooja onto bed and started removing his pant. Then he removed his underwear and showed his dick to her.

His dick is not as big as Rakesh but it can satisfy a woman. Then he also jumped onto the bed and started removing her dress too.

Then he inserted his dick inside her pussy and started fucking her pussy. While fucking her pussy, he is also sucking Pooja's small and cute boobs. She was so tired with yesterday's session that her  moans also low in sound.
[Image: sexy-Pooja-Hegde-2-768x434.jpg]

He was trying his level best to make her erect and moan on his fucking. But she was in no mood after that large session. Then he bit less side nipple harder in anger which made Pooja moan louder.

By seeing this, he was biting her nipples frequently to make her moan louder. This made her erect a bit. Then he increased the speed of his dick. He fucked her with his utmost speed.

In few minutes he was in peaks and their moans can be heard by every person passing near by their room. Then he cummed inside her pussy and Pooja didn't cum a bit.

He didn't lose hope and went down to her pussy and started licking her pussy. It was her first experience in getting pussy licked. Her pussy became wet in few seconds.
[Image: PH3_5_5.jpg]

Now his dick also got erected. Again he took his dick and inserted his inside her pussy. This time, he fucked her pussy as he doesn't have stamina like first time.

Slowly and steadily, he increased his speed. Now, even Pooja going in rhythm with his dick and enjoying his dick as though it was smaller than Rakesh.

They both moaning loudly and clearly can be heard by beside rooms. Then both with loud moan released their cums at the same time.
[Image: Bollywood+naked+Pooja+Hegde+xxx+nude+sex...+photo.jpg]
Like Reply
Give feedback and please support this thread
Like Reply
Awesome bro
Like Reply
Bt what to ur old story bro could u plz continue that story too..
Like Reply
(16-07-2019, 10:34 AM)Fuckingroll Wrote: Bt what to ur old story bro could u plz continue that story too..

Bro that I'm not getting any concept to go forward on that story
Like Reply
(16-07-2019, 10:15 AM)Rakul slave Wrote: Give feedback and please support this thread
Bro make rakesh blackmail pooja for money and sex . Also low class people fucking pooja
Like Reply
Bro please continue bro ...you writing is super ...also write on Rakul and Kalyani Priyadarshan
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
Good one
Like Reply
update please
Like Reply
nice one
Like Reply
Waiting for update
Like Reply