Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Maximum mutual enjoyment in public transport
Big Grin 
Guys let's start with one of the most popular thread from Xossip days. Share your experiences
[+] 2 users Like anuj_thefunguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Any gropers from Delhi please suggest me best metro routes n timing for fun times
Like Reply
hello to all lusty head(s).  sharing my experience here. it happened 3-4 yrs back but memory of the event are still so vivid. looking ahead to chat with females who have similar fantasies.   regards.   here goes my experience............................

well, this incident happend with me  in Nov 2016. i had gone to Haridwar for some work and also to see my cousin. way back i had to take state transport bus as i was left with no other option. on the bus stand it was huge rush and all the buses to delhi were jampacked. the groper inside me was very happy as i was seeing so many hot maals roaming here and there for catching a bus to delhi. was trying to locate one 'vulnerable' prey but sadly din't get one. most of the maals were with either BF/Hubby/Male companions.  same time i wanted to reach delhi as soon as possible. but fate had saved something gud for me.   I got in a UP roadways bus ...went till the rear end; sat into it but sadly the female i had expected to sit with had someone with her so i had to take the last seat. i was so agitated as all my hopes of a soft female touch were put to an end. waited 5 mins when the bus started to just move out. i quickly decide to get off and soon i was out of bus. conductor of bus kept on convincing me for reaching quickly  but  i had some other motives.  

after roaming here and there  scanning whole crowd i found nothing and also it was around 11:30 and there were not many buses left to delhi . suddenly i saw an Uttarakhand Roadways bus and ppl rushing to it i was on the rear side from outside when i saw glimpse of a very hot figure red pullover average face spec girl ( let's call her sonali) at the second last seat and i quickly offered her my bag asking her to cover a seat for me. she obliged and put it on the adjacent seat ( the bus was an ordinary 3x2). when i entered the bus and reached her she was alone ..promptly i asked ' aap akeli ho ' she giggled and said..'no' then i saw a chubby cute face sanwli girl..little overweight but a perfect groping material.  she came accompanied by one male uncle, i understood quickly by the talks that he was there to see them off as the second gal ( lets call her Tanu) occupied the seat with her. i sepnt around 2 mins ( mind it...120 seconds are too long) to decide about where to sit and then i decided to occupy the seat just behind them ( 2 seater). i quickly noticed they have too much of luggage and my mind was so much eager to invoke some changes so as to get a chance to feel the soft bodies and quickly i got a valid point.  I had by then engaged uncle into the talks  like ' kab chalegi bus.....aaj to bahot bheed hai .....samaan yahan rakh lein .etc etc.. '   and then i  put my bag on the adjacent 3 seater seat and got up saying to uncle...'idhar baithna theek rahega ..iss side dhoop nahi aayegi. agar idhar baithe to sunlight pareshan karti rahegi. ' the idea worked and before i could reach both the girls grabbed the idea and plumpy girl got up and bent forward...her soft big butts were in front of me i adjusted myself and soon her soft gaand touched my crotch i felt it ...gosh...but she was not at all appalled. i felt her gaand for around 2-3 seconds then she stood back and said..' sorry' i said..'it's okay'  ( i don't  know but i got the feeilng ki she is a game ) then the gals shifted to the adjacent 3 seater seat . tanu let sonali go towards window side  and she said ...' yaar tu aaja....le le window side ..tu bhi kya yaad karegi ' .during this i had to lift my bag to give them way. general talks kept going and  i was just analysinng if i shud occupy the 3rd seat still vacant with them or sit on the seat just behind them which were still unoccupied as there was noone to claim those.  Suddenly something incredible happened.... i was standing and was just mustering courage to sit with them .... tanu looked up to me and made a signal to sit with her . i was so happy as she offered the seat to me.  i was happy that the gal was comfortable with me . she preferred me instead of any other unknown possibe passanger and i quickly sat besides her . the moment i sat my right side arm and legs were in close contact with her.  gosh she was so soft and smelled sweet. i had instant hard-on in my jean. she was not at all uncomfortable. both gals had too much of luggage...2-3 bags one big suitcase which tanu had kept under and it didn't fit in under seat so it was out and she was kind of keeping her both feet on this only. one of their suitcases was kept by my side. bus was actually jampacked.  
     journey began and this gal started talking non-stop. other gal sonali  was not speaking that much. the moment we left haridwar she started talking about her bf. called him ...was urging him to come once to meet her.  like she was missing him . etc etc.  i came to know from their talks they were working gals and they were going back to delhi. from their talks one interesting thing came out .both were discussing about their one cousin . sonali expresed her fears ki agar usko delhi bula liya to ham masti nahi kar payengey then tanu said arey usko bhi khoon laga dengey muh pe.  i was pretending to be busy with my phone but was all ears for them. in between my arm and right thigh was constantly touching with her as tanu was little plumpy  and considering i am quite tall and well built it had to be little squeezing. around 90 mins had passed and due to lot of traffic we could cross roorkie.  till then i was just assessing my chances with light rubbing and was looking for striking conversation with them . and suddenly tanu ke hath se ek hair-clip fisal ke meri side gir gaya. i grabbed the chance  and lifted it to give her back.  she took it and said thanks...'my pleasure' i said decently.  she asked  "kab tak pahonchengey delhi?" . " kafi slow chal rahi hai bus i think 5 hrs to aur lagengey kam se kam" ...and she started blah blah...i also took part and made her comfortable. other gal barely took part in our conversations. she was wearing a tank top with a shrug and a jean . i noticed she was not minding my elbow touching her  skin of bare arms .  i quickly folded the sleeves of my denim shirt saying ..'uff badi garmi hai " i was deliberately holding my pitthu bag on my lap to get a cover if something positive happens.  and soon my arms/elbows started to feel her soft silky gori skin.  gosh i became so hard. soon i started to pretend sleeping (old trick taught by senior expert gropers) with my both hands in front and my head resting on my hands giving an outward stretch to my elbow for testing the waters. they both also closed their eyes and were resting. not even a single sign of 'i am not interested' was there till now. after careful moving  my body along with braking and turning of bus ( thanks to the ongoing work of national highway where roads are real bad and driver needs to change lane after every 200-300 mtrs) my elbow touched her left breast...no reaction from her . waited for 5 mins ( 5 long mins ..it's very hard to control that time)
  and i started to rub my elbow on her breast and she was still sleeping. now i knew  that it was my day. within 10-15 mins  my elbow was nicely crushing her medium size chuchi but as all men know  'ye dil maangey more' .   i wanted more fun..more closely. internally was very happy. now i folded my left hand in between my bag and my belly . other one remained on the bag and  i was holding my right bicep with my left hand...soon back of my fingers touched her boobie and my fingers came into action .... my heart was racing and dick  was rock hard.   but exactly when i thought that real fun was going to begin ....something happend which i had never expected.   till now she was bending forward with her arm up on the front seat giving full access to her left breast .  with my bent head i was able to see her breast which was kind of inviting me as if saying ...'come na .... squeeze me '  posing a challange .... after giving enough rubbings...and pressing from the back of fingers and then with the tips of fingers .... i cupped her breast and wat i got that she immediately tilted towards her fren. her breast went far.  i got cautious and withdrew my hand.  'gosh ...she doesn't want it. wat she will think ..etc etc.. kind of thoughts started pouring in. was feeling like a loser.  and then the mid stop came and we stopped there for the lunch/brunch. half an hour's break and we resumed the journey. i couldn't see her eye to eye.  when bus was about to start she asked to me ..'abhi aur kitna time lagega ....' this time i saw her in eyes...there was no anger.  i said calmly ..'' 3 hrs minimum" and she started saying ..'oh god..bahot late ho jayega .."  (it was around 5 by now and in oct days were shorter . the sun was nearing dusk. ) for first 20-30 mins i refrained from doing anything . her turning away was a negative signal. soon she resumed the posture  with her both hand on the front seat and she bending forward with her milk booths nicely dangling and inviting for maulling.  i couldn't resist and i also started to  act  in the same pose starting from elbowing but this time i thought of testing more carefully and firmly and before taking my hands on her breasts i put my right hand on her meaty thigh. no reaction at all ....initially it was just two fingers rubbing then slowly full hand crept over and soon i was rubbing her thigh. there was no resistance at all but  i wanted to be damn sure about her willingness. i took my hand and started to part her legs  by inserting it between her thighs. initially she din't let it go in ..but slowly she loosened and i was now openly feeling her thighs. the light had become very less  and driver hasn't put the bus lights on .   i was now fully sure about my treat. and soon i took my hands on her breast. this time i cupped it straightway ...she passed out a ohhhhhhh  very faintly ..i understood it as i felt her warm breath on my hand. now her breasts were my property and i started playing with those soft  milk boobies. after scaling and cupping left one i reached for the right..pehle to i was just fondling ..soon the fondling turned into kneading. she was apparantly enjoying. was getting so hot. i got naughty and took my finger on her face ..... started feeling her neck ....chin... gaal.... forehead...nose and then lips .... her lips were so juicy and soft... i felt her lips every possible way ..and inserted my finger into her mouth....she started sucking my finger as if sucking my dick.i explored every corner of her mouth with my finger.  now it was an open game.   i was dying to feel her nipples and soon my fingers groped into the neck of her tank top ....she was so much excited that her left hand now gripped my right thigh tightly. and there i was .... ( she was not wearing a bra ) . her nipples were erected. mini grapes size i started to tweak and rub those and she was in heaven.  in between her she got a call from her bf  i had to withdraw my hand. she quickly finished it . as my hand reached her nipples once again her cell started to ring. this time i got more bold and din't withdraw my hand and kept on playing with her breasts.  it was her bf only. when i came to know  i got a new dimension of excitment and my fingers started to tweak her harshly. she  managed to reply somehow and disconnected the call in the quickest manner. we both were so hornie.  she resumed her sleep posture like an obedient child. i  took her hand and kept on my jean ..but she refused. i tried it manny times but she was not willing to fondle/grip it. soon her fren got up and they started talking. i withdrew my hand.  i managed to have two more sessions in between as there was ample time.  had to stop when she said .. in whisper ..' aapne mujhe 2 baar thaka diya ..plz ab bas karo ' . during last 1 hour of journey i was holding her hand rubbing it ..feeling her arm..thigh. ..it was an amazing journey.  as a thumbrule (or a gud groper )  i neither asked her no. or name .   she also din't care for it .  this kind of fun with stranger is really so fuckin hot. the only sufferer during this was my dick (bechara he had to be satisfied with enormous pangs of hardons and precum ) .   thanks for reading. wud love ur feedback/comments on this.
[+] 3 users Like CURIOUS.MAN40's post
Like Reply
Was Traveling in Garib Rath from Bhubaneswar to Ranchi, Time around 11:30 PM in November, was in 2AC.

I met a Bhabhi age 26 - 27 around she was with her mother in law and her one year old child.

After I had dinner and was planning to read on my tab. Her baby got up and started crying.

The Mother in Law said to feed the child, She was in Red Saree like a newly wedded Woman and with Jewell, only 4 person was in the cabin, Me, Her, Her Mother in Law & A 8 Year old Kid who was the Bhabhi's Younger Brother.

She was hesitating to feed the child as I was in the cabin, I saw her face and saw her looking pity so I went out of the cabin went to bathroom smoked and after 30 minutes or so I came back to my seat and saw the baby sleeping on LB with the Mother in law and the Boy on the LB as two upper seat was left, I climbed to my seat and was going to sleep she said thank you.
I asked what for, she said nothing.
After some time she asked me where I was going, I said Ranchi.
She said she is also going to Ranchi.
We talked for some moment like life and place etc.

Then she went under the blanket and slept she was damm beautiful, Odia Girl !
She was fair, with a vital structure of 34B-28-32 in Red Saree cute look and sexy lips.
At around 01:30 AM I herd sound of her jewelry and I peeped thorough the blanket and I saw her restless and in agony I saw everyone was sleeping so I asked her in low voice what happened, she didn't said anything then she said it's pain in her body, I said I've got painkillers if she want.
She said no she can't take the painkillers as it will effect the baby.
Then i understood that the pain is in her boobs as it happened earlier with my elder sister too when she was mother of a newborn child.
I hesitated and said she can go to bathroom and helo herself.
She looked at me like she would Kill me, then I said like milk herself.
She said it will pain then I said that pain will be less in compared to what she is suffering now.

She waited and then decided to go. Thens he said what if anyone come then I said you're going to lock the door.
Then she said if you don't mind please can you stand outside the bathroom door.
I said ok
She climbed down, went to the bathroom I stayed outside rehn after 12&15 min. She opend the door and I saw tears in her eyesshe was crying and i was like confused what to do then i went inside the door locked the door hold her face and said trust me told made her sit in the comod and then opend her blouse She was not wearing any bra man she was white as milk and soft as cotton.

I touched her boobs she closed her yeas and tears rolled from her eyes and fell through the face, I kissed her forehead and started to lick her nipples and suck the milk.
The milk was sweet as candy and I sucked her for 30 minutes both her boobs was empty she was like Amul Milk factory.

She was biting her lips and holding the iron bar, she Didn't touched me, which made me feel like she is truly loyal to her husband and family.

Whe she was empty I left her boobs saw her she was still biting her lips and her face expression was killing me.

I buttoned up the blouse and put the pallu over the solder and calmly went out of the bathroom.

After some 15 minutes she came back to the cabin and just climbed up to the seat and slept under the blanket without looking at me.

At morning we reached Ranchi her mother in law said me to help her take out theri luggage, I did so and then the Bhabhi thanked me for everything and we went to out separate ways.

I still can't forget her face, and that experience.

She was truly Honest and faithful to her Husband and Family, I respect her so I didn't crossed the line.

What I did was just to help her.

And I think she understood that.

That was an erotic, wierd & awesome experience.
Like Reply
Nice thread...need more to make it like the good old xossip..
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

[+] 1 user Likes sri65's post
Like Reply
(10-08-2019, 04:11 PM)AK620433 Wrote: Was Traveling in Garib Rath from Bhubaneswar to Ranchi, Time around 11:30 PM in November, was in 2AC.

I met a Bhabhi age 26 - 27 around she was with her mother in law and her one year old child.

After I had dinner and was planning to read on my tab. Her baby got up and started crying.

The Mother in Law said to feed the child, She was in Red Saree like a newly wedded Woman and with Jewell, only 4 person was in the cabin, Me, Her, Her Mother in Law & A 8 Year old Kid who was the Bhabhi's Younger Brother.

She was hesitating to feed the child as I was in the cabin, I saw her face and saw her looking pity so I went out of the cabin went to bathroom smoked and after 30 minutes or so I came back to my seat and saw the baby sleeping on LB with the Mother in law and the Boy on the LB as two upper seat was left, I climbed to my seat and was going to sleep she said thank you.
I asked what for, she said nothing.
After some time she asked me where I was going, I said Ranchi.
She said she is also going to Ranchi.
We talked for some moment like life and place etc.

Then she went under the blanket and slept she was damm beautiful, Odia Girl !
She was fair, with a vital structure of 34B-28-32 in Red Saree cute look and sexy lips.
At around 01:30 AM I herd sound of her jewelry and I peeped thorough the blanket and I saw her restless and in agony I saw everyone was sleeping so I asked her in low voice what happened, she didn't said anything then she said it's pain in her body, I said I've got painkillers if she want.
She said  no she can't take the painkillers as it will effect the baby.
Then i understood that the pain is in her boobs as it happened earlier with my elder sister too when she was mother of a newborn child.
I hesitated and said she can go to bathroom and helo herself.
She looked at me like she would Kill me, then I said like milk herself.
She said it will pain then I said that pain will be less in compared to what she is suffering now.

She waited and then decided to go. Thens he said what if anyone come then I said you're going to lock the door.
Then she said if you don't mind please can you stand outside the bathroom door.
I said ok
She climbed down, went to the bathroom I stayed outside rehn after 12&15 min. She opend the door and I saw tears in her eyesshe was crying and i was like confused what to do then i went inside the door locked the door hold her face and said trust me told made her sit in the comod and then opend her blouse She was not wearing any bra man she was white as milk and soft as cotton.

I touched her boobs she closed her yeas and tears rolled from her eyes and fell through the face, I kissed her forehead and started to lick her nipples and suck the milk.
The milk was sweet as candy and I sucked her for 30 minutes both her boobs was  empty she was like Amul Milk factory.

She was biting her lips and holding the iron bar, she Didn't touched me, which made me feel like she is truly loyal to her husband and family.

Whe she was empty I left her boobs saw her she was still biting her lips and her face expression was killing me.

I buttoned up the blouse and put the pallu over the solder and calmly went out of the bathroom.

After some 15 minutes she came back to the cabin and just climbed up to the seat and slept under the blanket without looking at me.

At morning we reached Ranchi her mother in law said me to help her take out theri luggage, I did so and then the Bhabhi thanked me for everything and we went to out separate ways.

I still can't forget her face, and that experience.

She was truly Honest and faithful to her Husband and Family, I respect her so I didn't crossed the line.

What I did was just to help her.

And I think she understood that.

That was an erotic, wierd & awesome experience.

Amazing n well narrated. She too must have enjoyed but had to fight her loyalty n its not easy to control ur body when the harmones are overtaking ;)
Like Reply
(07-08-2019, 08:43 PM)CURIOUS.MAN40 Wrote: hello to all lusty head(s).  sharing my experience here. it happened 3-4 yrs back but memory of the event are still so vivid. looking ahead to chat with females who have similar fantasies.   regards.   here goes my experience............................

well, this incident happend with me  in Nov 2016. i had gone to Haridwar for some work and also to see my cousin. way back i had to take state transport bus as i was left with no other option. on the bus stand it was huge rush and all the buses to delhi were jampacked. the groper inside me was very happy as i was seeing so many hot maals roaming here and there for catching a bus to delhi. was trying to locate one 'vulnerable' prey but sadly din't get one. most of the maals were with either BF/Hubby/Male companions.  same time i wanted to reach delhi as soon as possible. but fate had saved something gud for me.   I got in a UP roadways bus ...went till the rear end; sat into it but sadly the female i had expected to sit with had someone with her so i had to take the last seat. i was so agitated as all my hopes of a soft female touch were put to an end. waited 5 mins when the bus started to just move out. i quickly decide to get off and soon i was out of bus. conductor of bus kept on convincing me for reaching quickly  but  i had some other motives.  

after roaming here and there  scanning whole crowd i found nothing and also it was around 11:30 and there were not many buses left to delhi . suddenly i saw an Uttarakhand Roadways bus and ppl rushing to it i was on the rear side from outside when i saw glimpse of a very hot figure red pullover average face spec girl ( let's call her sonali) at the second last seat and i quickly offered her my bag asking her to cover a seat for me. she obliged and put it on the adjacent seat ( the bus was an ordinary 3x2). when i entered the bus and reached her she was alone ..promptly i asked ' aap akeli ho ' she giggled and said..'no' then i saw a chubby cute face sanwli girl..little overweight but a perfect groping material.  she came accompanied by one male uncle, i understood quickly by the talks that he was there to see them off as the second gal ( lets call her Tanu) occupied the seat with her. i sepnt around 2 mins ( mind it...120 seconds are too long) to decide about where to sit and then i decided to occupy the seat just behind them ( 2 seater). i quickly noticed they have too much of luggage and my mind was so much eager to invoke some changes so as to get a chance to feel the soft bodies and quickly i got a valid point.  I had by then engaged uncle into the talks  like ' kab chalegi bus.....aaj to bahot bheed hai .....samaan yahan rakh lein .etc etc.. '   and then i  put my bag on the adjacent 3 seater seat and got up saying to uncle...'idhar baithna theek rahega ..iss side dhoop nahi aayegi. agar idhar baithe to sunlight pareshan karti rahegi. ' the idea worked and before i could reach both the girls grabbed the idea and plumpy girl got up and bent forward...her soft big butts were in front of me i adjusted myself and soon her soft gaand touched my crotch i felt it ...gosh...but she was not at all appalled. i felt her gaand for around 2-3 seconds then she stood back and said..' sorry' i said..'it's okay'  ( i don't  know but i got the feeilng ki she is a game ) then the gals shifted to the adjacent 3 seater seat . tanu let sonali go towards window side  and she said ...' yaar tu aaja....le le window side ..tu bhi kya yaad karegi ' .during this i had to lift my bag to give them way. general talks kept going and  i was just analysinng if i shud occupy the 3rd seat still vacant with them or sit on the seat just behind them which were still unoccupied as there was noone to claim those.  Suddenly something incredible happened.... i was standing and was just mustering courage to sit with them .... tanu looked up to me and made a signal to sit with her . i was so happy as she offered the seat to me.  i was happy that the gal was comfortable with me . she preferred me instead of any other unknown possibe passanger and i quickly sat besides her . the moment i sat my right side arm and legs were in close contact with her.  gosh she was so soft and smelled sweet. i had instant hard-on in my jean. she was not at all uncomfortable. both gals had too much of luggage...2-3 bags one big suitcase which tanu had kept under and it didn't fit in under seat so it was out and she was kind of keeping her both feet on this only. one of their suitcases was kept by my side. bus was actually jampacked.  
     journey began and this gal started talking non-stop. other gal sonali  was not speaking that much. the moment we left haridwar she started talking about her bf. called him ...was urging him to come once to meet her.  like she was missing him . etc etc.  i came to know from their talks they were working gals and they were going back to delhi. from their talks one interesting thing came out .both were discussing about their one cousin . sonali expresed her fears ki agar usko delhi bula liya to ham masti nahi kar payengey then tanu said arey usko bhi khoon laga dengey muh pe.  i was pretending to be busy with my phone but was all ears for them. in between my arm and right thigh was constantly touching with her as tanu was little plumpy  and considering i am quite tall and well built it had to be little squeezing. around 90 mins had passed and due to lot of traffic we could cross roorkie.  till then i was just assessing my chances with light rubbing and was looking for striking conversation with them . and suddenly tanu ke hath se ek hair-clip fisal ke meri side gir gaya. i grabbed the chance  and lifted it to give her back.  she took it and said thanks...'my pleasure' i said decently.  she asked  "kab tak pahonchengey delhi?" . " kafi slow chal rahi hai bus i think 5 hrs to aur lagengey kam se kam" ...and she started blah blah...i also took part and made her comfortable. other gal barely took part in our conversations. she was wearing a tank top with a shrug and a jean . i noticed she was not minding my elbow touching her  skin of bare arms .  i quickly folded the sleeves of my denim shirt saying ..'uff badi garmi hai " i was deliberately holding my pitthu bag on my lap to get a cover if something positive happens.  and soon my arms/elbows started to feel her soft silky gori skin.  gosh i became so hard. soon i started to pretend sleeping (old trick taught by senior expert gropers) with my both hands in front and my head resting on my hands giving an outward stretch to my elbow for testing the waters. they both also closed their eyes and were resting. not even a single sign of 'i am not interested' was there till now. after careful moving  my body along with braking and turning of bus ( thanks to the ongoing work of national highway where roads are real bad and driver needs to change lane after every 200-300 mtrs) my elbow touched her left breast...no reaction from her . waited for 5 mins ( 5 long mins ..it's very hard to control that time)
  and i started to rub my elbow on her breast and she was still sleeping. now i knew  that it was my day. within 10-15 mins  my elbow was nicely crushing her medium size chuchi but as all men know  'ye dil maangey more' .   i wanted more fun..more closely. internally was very happy. now i folded my left hand in between my bag and my belly . other one remained on the bag and  i was holding my right bicep with my left hand...soon back of my fingers touched her boobie and my fingers came into action .... my heart was racing and dick  was rock hard.   but exactly when i thought that real fun was going to begin ....something happend which i had never expected.   till now she was bending forward with her arm up on the front seat giving full access to her left breast .  with my bent head i was able to see her breast which was kind of inviting me as if saying ...'come na .... squeeze me '  posing a challange .... after giving enough rubbings...and pressing from the back of fingers and then with the tips of fingers .... i cupped her breast and wat i got that she immediately tilted towards her fren. her breast went far.  i got cautious and withdrew my hand.  'gosh ...she doesn't want it. wat she will think ..etc etc.. kind of thoughts started pouring in. was feeling like a loser.  and then the mid stop came and we stopped there for the lunch/brunch. half an hour's break and we resumed the journey. i couldn't see her eye to eye.  when bus was about to start she asked to me ..'abhi aur kitna time lagega ....' this time i saw her in eyes...there was no anger.  i said calmly ..'' 3 hrs minimum" and she started saying ..'oh god..bahot late ho jayega .."  (it was around 5 by now and in oct days were shorter . the sun was nearing dusk. ) for first 20-30 mins i refrained from doing anything . her turning away was a negative signal. soon she resumed the posture  with her both hand on the front seat and she bending forward with her milk booths nicely dangling and inviting for maulling.  i couldn't resist and i also started to  act  in the same pose starting from elbowing but this time i thought of testing more carefully and firmly and before taking my hands on her breasts i put my right hand on her meaty thigh. no reaction at all ....initially it was just two fingers rubbing then slowly full hand crept over and soon i was rubbing her thigh. there was no resistance at all but  i wanted to be damn sure about her willingness. i took my hand and started to part her legs  by inserting it between her thighs. initially she din't let it go in ..but slowly she loosened and i was now openly feeling her thighs. the light had become very less  and driver hasn't put the bus lights on .   i was now fully sure about my treat. and soon i took my hands on her breast. this time i cupped it straightway ...she passed out a ohhhhhhh  very faintly ..i understood it as i felt her warm breath on my hand. now her breasts were my property and i started playing with those soft  milk boobies. after scaling and cupping left one i reached for the right..pehle to i was just fondling ..soon the fondling turned into kneading. she was apparantly enjoying. was getting so hot. i got naughty and took my finger on her face ..... started feeling her neck ....chin... gaal.... forehead...nose and then lips .... her lips were so juicy and soft... i felt her lips every possible way ..and inserted my finger into her mouth....she started sucking my finger as if sucking my dick.i explored every corner of her mouth with my finger.  now it was an open game.   i was dying to feel her nipples and soon my fingers groped into the neck of her tank top ....she was so much excited that her left hand now gripped my right thigh tightly. and there i was .... ( she was not wearing a bra ) . her nipples were erected. mini grapes size i started to tweak and rub those and she was in heaven.  in between her she got a call from her bf  i had to withdraw my hand. she quickly finished it . as my hand reached her nipples once again her cell started to ring. this time i got more bold and din't withdraw my hand and kept on playing with her breasts.  it was her bf only. when i came to know  i got a new dimension of excitment and my fingers started to tweak her harshly. she  managed to reply somehow and disconnected the call in the quickest manner. we both were so hornie.  she resumed her sleep posture like an obedient child. i  took her hand and kept on my jean ..but she refused. i tried it manny times but she was not willing to fondle/grip it. soon her fren got up and they started talking. i withdrew my hand.  i managed to have two more sessions in between as there was ample time.  had to stop when she said .. in whisper ..' aapne mujhe 2 baar thaka diya ..plz ab bas karo ' . during last 1 hour of journey i was holding her hand rubbing it ..feeling her arm..thigh. ..it was an amazing journey.  as a thumbrule (or a gud groper )  i neither asked her no. or name .   she also din't care for it .  this kind of fun with stranger is really so fuckin hot. the only sufferer during this was my dick (bechara he had to be satisfied with enormous pangs of hardons and precum ) .   thanks for reading. wud love ur feedback/comments on this.

Thanks for sharing (with ur expert tips ;) ). Still wonder how the other gal didnt have a clue that happened so close to her :-/
Like Reply
Used to finger my gf in running auto !! 
After shopping, she will have multiple bags, it helps to hid a bit

It was the best
Like Reply
Please I request anyone who can make the PDF of famous maximum mutual enjoyment thread, please especially sarit bhai, please it is a very humble request.
Like Reply
Heart 
(07-08-2019, 08:43 PM)CURIOUS.MAN40 Wrote: hello to all lusty head(s).  sharing my experience here. it happened 3-4 yrs back but memory of the event are still so vivid. looking ahead to chat with females who have similar fantasies.   regards.   here goes my experience............................

Loved your narration dude..it was like I was sitting next to that girl..keep posting
Like Reply
removed
Like Reply
My wife had given me hand job and blowjob in bus. We were fortunate in bus journey where all passengers got down in one stop and until next 30 mins me and my wife were there. So I started pressing her boobs and pussy over the dress she started pressing my dick over my jeans. Even we both smooched. Later my wife opened my jeans zip and made my dick come out. Initially she gave hand job later sucked until I cum. All this happened around evening 5 to 5.30 pm luckily conductor of the bus was busy taking with driver and we both were just two to three rows behind them
[+] 2 users Like darshan's post
Like Reply
It was a sunday and the bus was full of people travelling as usual i was standing in the front near the ladies section after i identified my prey who was a mid aged women travelling with her kid and sitting on the aisle side of the seat i was standing right next to her and my crotch area was around her shoulders slowly i started testing the water by touching her swiftly at first she resisted and avoided then i continued doing my act of touching my leg against her leg of on her shoulder after some time i realized she was least bothered about my touches and had started to enjoy and then a certain time came when she totally surrendered to my action and pretended to be asleep on the seat so that i could do what ever i can but all of a sudden i noticed that there was one guy who was sitting three-four seats behind her watching my entire act and he was giving me a suspicious look, it was because of him i lost a good opportunity made me furious also.
[+] 2 users Like Joyride1984's post
Like Reply
i missed this thread it was one of my favourite threads in xossip.
[+] 1 user Likes Joyride1984's post
Like Reply
Wanna hear more experiences guys...luvd this thread...i wish that this thread will grow
Like Reply
But that kind of real xossip vibrancy surely 

Lacking in this thread
Like Reply
Has anyone had any new experiences on groping recenly or may be old ones can share here.
Like Reply
Thread Mod
I am a housewife and ex teacher. My husband is in and out of town for his profession and my teen age son is in first year college. I am tall, about five feet eight and well endowed. This incident is about how I was seduced by a young friend of my son who had seen me nude accidently.
Once I was coming back to my hometown Pune from Mumbai after meeting my relatives. Coincidently this boy was also in mumbai and came on same bus which I boarded in Borivali.
Our tickets were not reserved and when the bus came to the stand there was little rush to enter.
His name is Riaz. Riaz was very pleased to see me and I was in turn happy to see him also as it was a four hours journey and I was alone. He was right behind me when we entered the bus and I could feel his dick touching my buttocks but thought no more about it as he is just a bit like my son. He suggested we take a backside seat to avoid the crowd. It was two by two type of seat. I sat near the window. The bus was non A.C. , semi luxury type. As the journey started, we chatted in general for some time. I asked him about his studies and family etc. This boy was quite good looking as I observed and wondered how pretty his mother would be. The bus had started at five in the evening and would reach pune by nine if there would be no traffic.
After a couple of hours first stoppage came. Riaz said I will bring some refreshments. I gave him money but he would not accept. Bus started after fifteen to twenty minutes and I was little bit relaxed and dozed off. After a while I could feel some fingers playing with my navel. I was shocked to see it was Riaz. I scolded him and he was apologetic. Again I dozed off. After some time Riaz started fondling my entire midriff and waist between blouse and saree. He poked his finger in my navel and played for a while.I got up and looked at him with anger. This time he said Rohini aunty you are very hot. I said shut up but internally I started feeling aroused and my nipples started hardening. I didn’t say anything. Emboldened by this Riaz now started touching my side boob with his left elbow. I was cautious and looked if anyone in the bus noticed. By this time darkness was falling and everybody was dozing. For his ease I stretched by right hand and kept on the front seat leaving my entire boob free for him. He was very pleased and started cupping my right boob now. My saree drape was shifted and cleavage was visible from top side. He was mad by now and started pressing my boobs. I signalled him to be patient. By now my saree had fallen on my lap and he was trying to insert his hand from top quite unsuccessfully. I took his left hand over my shoulders and let him play with my boobs. But he was not satisfied by this. He said I want to suck you. I said are you crazy? We are in a bus with co passengers. Now he started unbuttoning my blouse but unsuccessfully again. I opened two top buttons for his ease again and he inserted his hand inside but could reach my bra cups only and started fondling over bra cups. He said it’s not working out and I almost laughed. Again I checked if anyone is awake. Our seat was way behind most of the seats and nobody sat behind us. I said poor boy wants to drink milk. He was irritated and put one hand behind my neck and kissed both my cheeks. I was also getting hot. Then we started kissing on lips. All the while he was fondling my boobs over the blouse. I pushed him and unbuttoned my blouse completely. But because of size of my boobs he couldn’t reach his hand on them directly. My boobs were firmly tucked in the bra. It was dark by now and I was sure nobody could see me. He tried to insert his hand from top, side and botttom of my bra but failed again. I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. Now Riaz could place his hand under my bra and started playing with my boobs and nipples. He said Rohini aunty I was waiting for this day very ardently. By this time I had started breathing heavily and cared no more. I raised my hands and removed the bra over the hands and was completely topless. Now Riaz started sucking my nipples and I was in seventh heaven. He put one hand on my mouth and didn’t let me moan loudly. I came to the senses. Now his hand reached downwards to my saree. I stopped and said not now. He asked then when ? I said not now not in the bus. He said I want to bang you in front of your son. I have promised him that. I was astonished to hear this. I asked him what did he say? He laughed and said he said you can try but you will fail. I was amazed by his chutzpah. Now I wore my bra and blouse. Pune was about to come. He extracted a promise from me and I have agreed. On this note we parted.
[+] 3 users Like Rohini's post
Like Reply
Great incident. Hope both of you get to enjoy your dreams, hopes and wishes soon....and write about it.
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 05:25 PM)Rohini Wrote: Thread Mod
I am a housewife and ex teacher. My husband is in and out of town for his profession and my teen age son is in first year college. I am tall, about five feet eight and well endowed. This incident is about how I was seduced by a young friend of my son who had seen me nude accidently.
Once I was coming back to my hometown Pune from Mumbai after meeting my relatives. Coincidently this boy was also in mumbai and came on same bus which I boarded in Borivali.
Our tickets were not reserved and when the bus came to the stand there was little rush to enter.
His name is Riaz. Riaz was very pleased to see me and I was in turn happy to see him also as it was a four hours journey and I was alone. He was right behind me when we entered the bus and I could feel his dick touching my buttocks but thought no more about it as he is just a bit like my son. He suggested we take a backside seat to avoid the crowd. It was two by two type of seat. I sat near the window. The bus was non A.C. , semi luxury type. As the journey started, we chatted in general for some time. I asked him about his studies and family etc. This boy was quite good looking as I observed and wondered how pretty his mother would be. The bus had started at five in the evening and would reach pune by nine if there would be no traffic.
After a couple of hours first stoppage came. Riaz said I will bring some refreshments. I gave him money but he would not accept. Bus started after fifteen to twenty minutes and I was little bit relaxed and dozed off. After a while I could feel some fingers playing with my navel. I was shocked to see it was Riaz. I scolded him and he was apologetic. Again I dozed off. After some time Riaz started fondling my entire midriff and waist between blouse and saree. He poked his finger in my navel and played for a while.I got up and looked at him with anger. This time he said Rohini aunty you are very hot. I said shut up but internally I started feeling aroused and my nipples started hardening. I didn’t say anything. Emboldened by this Riaz now started touching my side boob with his left elbow. I was cautious and looked if anyone in the bus noticed. By this time darkness was falling and everybody was dozing. For his ease I stretched by right hand and kept on the front seat leaving my entire boob free for him. He was very pleased and started cupping my right boob now. My saree drape was shifted and cleavage was visible from top side. He was mad by now and started pressing my boobs. I signalled him to be patient. By now my saree had fallen on my lap and he was trying to insert his hand from top quite unsuccessfully. I took his left hand over my shoulders and let him play with my boobs. But he was not satisfied by this. He said I want to suck you. I said are you crazy? We are in a bus with co passengers. Now he started unbuttoning my blouse but unsuccessfully again. I opened two top buttons for his ease again and he inserted his hand inside but could reach my bra cups only and started fondling over bra cups. He said it’s not working out and I almost laughed. Again I checked if anyone is awake. Our seat was way behind most of the seats and nobody sat behind us. I said poor boy wants to drink milk. He was irritated and put one hand behind my neck and kissed both my cheeks. I was also getting hot. Then we started kissing on lips. All the while he was fondling my boobs over the blouse. I pushed him and unbuttoned my blouse completely. But because of size of my boobs he couldn’t reach his hand on them directly. My boobs were firmly tucked in the bra. It was dark by now and I was sure nobody could see me. He tried to insert his hand from top, side and botttom of my bra but failed again. I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. Now Riaz could place his hand under my bra and started playing with my boobs and nipples. He said Rohini aunty I was waiting for this day very ardently. By this time I had started breathing heavily and cared no more. I raised my hands and removed the bra over the hands and was completely topless. Now Riaz started sucking my nipples and I was in seventh heaven. He put one hand on my mouth and didn’t let me moan loudly. I came to the senses. Now his hand reached downwards to my saree. I stopped and said not now. He asked then when ? I said not now not in the bus. He said I want to bang you in front of your son. I have promised him that. I was astonished to hear this. I asked him what did he say? He laughed and said he said you can try but you will fail. I was amazed by his chutzpah. Now I wore my bra and blouse. Pune was about to come. He extracted a promise from me and I have agreed. On this note we parted.

And what happened afterwards?
Like Reply