Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
chat group for hubbies and bfs
Hi,
I have been user of xossip and no xossipy on and off. I remember being part of a yahoo chat group where we used too share nudes and sexy pics of our wives and gfsfor mutual fun. As yahoo is closed,I am curious is there such a group on some other platform. If so, i would love to be part of it if not we can create a group maybe on gmail. 
Would like to know opinion of others.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(11-07-2019, 05:25 PM)newbie-xissipy Wrote: Hi,
I have been user of xossip and no xossipy on and off. I remember being part of a yahoo chat group where we used too share nudes and sexy pics of our wives and gfsfor mutual fun. As yahoo is closed,I am curious is there such a group on some other platform. If so, i would love to be part of it if not we can create a group maybe on gmail. 
Would like to know opinion of others.
Hey,
nice to see the traditions of FSI and Xossip being carried out here as well. 
I enjoy chatting with like-minded hubbies, who love to see their wives fucked, but who's wives are not into it themselves.
I am 50 years old and live in Bangalore.  Send me a message if you'd like to connect.
Like Reply
i would definitely want to connect with you, will send u a pm with details...what is the best forum to create a group of us similar minded guys..
Like Reply
I'm interested guys
Like Reply
I am interested
Like Reply
Thanks for the interest..anybody has a suggestion for the platform...how about hangout group?
Like Reply
Why not what's app group? Another option is a group in mewe
Like Reply
(11-07-2019, 09:01 PM)Cockyrahul Wrote: Why not what's app group? Another option is a group in mewe

whatsapp is on mobile...i was looking for things that are available on desktop, as mobiles are accessible to wife too, at least in my case it is true..
Let me check mewe...
Like Reply
Any hubby like chat about wife and shear pic so inbox me
Like Reply
I'm from Chennai and I'm bringing my wife to Bangalore on 27th July. Would love to meet like-minded hubbies
[+] 1 user Likes Chennaimutualshag's post
Like Reply
I sent u invitation please add me in ur mewe group
Obssesed with aunty boobs  :P :P
Like Reply
this dis not turn out to be great idea hence closing the thread. good experience though. met some really nice ppl.
PM me for wife pic swap (no face) and mutual fantasy chat. 
Like Reply
Have created a new group. Please find the link below.

https://mewe.com/join/indiefantasies
Like Reply
Does not sound like a great idea.....why share with a smaller group when you can share here in xossip.
I was part of a desicouples group on KIK and the group died since we realized that it did not make sense to try a mini-xossip...basically.
Let everyone enjoy your wives sexiness.
Post pics here
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
guys we have created group in telegram for like minded husbands only.. will be added to the group post verification.
fakes and single males .. stay away
Like Reply
Need advice for swapping
Give opinion on my thread please
Link below
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=14821
Like Reply
any hubby intersted for mutual admiration n lust of our WIVES...WITH PICS ??? we can prove we are REAL n then proceed... for all types of pics of our WIFE.. ive found few genuine hubby's with similar fantasies during xossip days .

i want to find similar hubbies here to enjoy the feel and lust together our wives pics

PS only looking for mutual hubby/ bf gf chat n pic share - NOT LOOKING FOR PIC COLLECTORS and TRaDERS and FaKERS

PM ME HANGOUT ID if interested
[+] 1 user Likes hub_hub's post
Like Reply
jisko biwi chudwani pm me --bull with big lund
Here For Fun | Incest|CumTribute|Actress|Fun Loving 
[+] 1 user Likes anytimefun2k's post
Like Reply
pm me for cuckold chat abt my wife
Like Reply
is there any group of slutwives like me.if there is let us make agroup of like minded mrd sluts.and share our experience s and fantasy.pls mrd lady only.
Like Reply