Fantasy KAJAL AGGARWAL AS A SLUTTY WIFE
Heart 
This is about kajal and kajal family one day kajal father decide to marry her daughter so he find a perfect person to her and his name is bhavirsh and he is a one of the big business man in America and kajal father is a money minded man he never take care of his father and mother and kajal mother too like her father.kajal grand parents did not visit them and they also did not visit them for last 20 years and kajal loves her grand parents very much and she wanted to visit her grand parents for 20 years.she came to America at the age of 8 years.

So coming to kajal she was engaged with bhavirsh and they fixed the marriage date kajal send wedding card to their grand parents and flight tickets but they did not came to wedding kajal was disappointed and kajal and bhavirsh get married.
and after marriage bhavirsh was getting ready for their first night and kajal was ready and they closed their bed room door and bhavirsh went near kajal and hugged her and planted kiss on her lips and kajal also responded to it and after some time he brake the kiss he hug he started caring my back and my boobs are pressing against his broad chest. and removed her saree blowse told you have a nice Ass and boobs kajal...

i(bhavirsh) am so lucky to have those big boobs and those brown aerolas and big reddish nipple and i am proud that they are mine only. i am so happy to hear that. he started kissing kajal face, lips and neck.. kajal felt soo Horney and given a deep kiss on bhavirsh lips.. same time kajal felt his cock in my lower stomach, kajal know it is ready to drill my cunt.
he started opened my choli buttons. And caring my 34 size boobs. once he unbuttoned he surprised, yes i was not wearing anything inside.. before i come to room bhavirsh removed kajal inners. he removed kajal choli and made kajal half naked. kajal was standing in the room in half nude. and kajal husband is pressing and sucking kajal boobs kajal was so excited thinking of i am half nude and standing in the room . kajal pressed his face against kajal boobs and he started sucking and licking in more speedy way.. bhavirsh continued this till 10 mins and he moved further down to take care my stomach and further down.. already my cunt is started leaking.. so kajal pushed him further down to remove my choli bottom and to play with my cunt..
[+] 2 users Like Manasamassy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
but by disappointing me he come to standing position and asked kajal to stand in Knee and he come forwarded to kajal, now his dick is near to my face inside the night pant. i looked into his eyes, he just give a eye signal to carry on.. then kajal kissed the dick over the pant. now kajal removed the pant, as kajal thought he didn't wear any inners .. and the huge cock is standing in front of me.. it is almost more than 6" kajal kissed his cock and started caring with my hand both cock and balls.. he told me dear kajal your mouth and lips looks wonderful. my cock will die to use those.. kajal give a nod to him and bhavirsh cock inside kajal mouth.. once its entered in my mouth he started shivering..
[Image: images.jpg]

while kajal suck his cock, kajal started caring his balls... kajal sucked around 5 mins .. now he told dear i want to fuck in your boobs.. kajal really got surprised to hear that.. kajal seen boob fuck in BF's but kajal never thought it will happen in real to me... he bent his legs little down to access my boobs with his cock.. kajal hold his cock with my boobs and he starting moving back and front. he start increasing the speed and after few sec bhavirsh cummed on kajal boobs....
[Image: IMG-20190712-101156.png]

once her couumed he told kajal to getup and he kneel down in front of kajal

and removed kajal choli bottom.. now kajal fully naked and he started kissing kajal thighs and legs....and caring kajal inner thighs and ass... and started touching kajal pussy clits and inner pussy.. and suddenly start fingering. he did fingering more than 10 min and kajal pussy cum is all over his finger and hands... how he went near to kajal pussy and given a kiss there and his tongue is started playing in my clit .. kajal am so excited and kajal pushed his head more, he got a clue and start licking deeply ..
[Image: images-2.jpg]

kajal started to moan aahahahahhahahaaaaaa...a.aa..a...a.a..a..a..a...a..a..and saud i am cumming
kajal cum twice while he licking and he love to lick kajal cum and eat it... after he had lot of kajal cum he stand up and given kajal a deep kiss.

while kissing he is trying to enter in kajal pussy.. he is trying to push his dick inside... kajal then understood and widen her legs to allow his cock to entered in her pussy. once it entered fully.. my entire pussy is filled with his cock, it is soo hot and exciting moment. he started fucking m kajal continuesly and fast.. kajal started moaning haaaaaaaa aaaaaaa haaaa aaaaaaa like that.. now he make me lay in the kajal and he entered his dick and starting fucking and playing with kajal boobs...

[Image: images-3.jpg]

kajal started making loud noise ahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....ahahahhahahahhhhhh fuck me fuck me bhavirsh fuck me tear my pussy fuck me ............bhavirshhhhhhhhhh and enjoying the fuck.... make noise and fucking hard and hot....after 10 min of hard fucking.. bhavirsh releeased and kajal pussy was filled with cum. and he laid on kajal. And both kajal and bhavirsh went to sleep.
Like Reply
Hey guys !!!!

Should I continue this thread????

Please do comment
Like Reply
Continue with some spicy
more pics
Like Reply
Continue bro ..but mention the pics correctly and update daily ..
Like Reply
Share it pls
Like Reply
Don’t stop please continue babee
Like Reply
next day morning, kajal wake up early in the morning and seen kajal aunty coming towards to her room with a glass of milk, a banana and mouthful of naughty smile. she came inside the room and locked the door, then given the banana and asked me to eat, kajal started eating and suddenly asked "how was the night and kajal smiled at her aunt and her aunt understood and smiled and went away.

After 1 year of marriage kajal and bhavirsh didn't had a child so one day they went to doctor to check up and after checking they found   that is there is a shortage of sperm in bhavirsh cum  so there are only few chances of getting pregnant, kajal  shocked and started crying and  bhavirsh started to console her and they went to home and after reaching home she received a call from India that her grand father was suffering from cancer kajal qshocked and started crying and scolding about her faith 

Then kajal called their grand father home shamu lifted the phone and
Kajal:-hello grand paa !!!!
Shamu chachaa:-hello kajal beti(daughter) I am shamu chacha
Kajal :-how is grandpa..!!!???
Shambu chacha:-started crying and said he is not feeling well and he is in bad condition   and docter said maximum 6-9 months. And said that make him happy so that he will live more and his grand father last wish is to see u and ur parents.
Kajal:- ok me and my husband and my parents will come to India 

Kajal said to bhavirsh about leaving to India but bhavirsh said he can't he was leaving to London and he will come after 5-6 months and it is business meeting and said our future depend on this meeting and kajal sat on her couch silently and  she called her dad and said about grandpa condition and her dad said I am in dubai in meeting so I can't come and said kajal to go India so, kajal booked the ticket and bhavirsh said stay in India as many days you wish and I will come to India after 5 months and kajal said ok and hugged him and left to India to visit their grand parents and kajal sended a message to their grand parents about her visit and asked them to send a vechile to railway station.

[b]kajal at  station [/b]

[b]shambu chacha went to station to pick up and he received kajal  and went to home and while travelling shambu chacha asked about her parents and her husband and kajal wished shambu chacha and enquired about his heaalth and later about her grand father health and enqired about the reason of getting cancer and enquired about her grand mom and in mean while  they reached home and kajal asked shambu chacha to bring the luggage and she went straight to her grand father room and saw him and  started to crying and hugged her grand mom AND then she went near her grand father and her grand father asked her about her life and her husband and kajal said every one is fine and enquired about his health and then she left the room and asked grand father to take rest and  she left room and later she suggested her grand mom to take grand paa to foreign but her grand mom said ok!!!!  kajal went to her grand father room and she saw he was sleeping and went near him and waked him  and asked about to visit  america and check up   there then her grand father devdan said, no!!! its better here  and she requested him and pleeded him but he said no!!!,and kajal left the room and said gud night and went to hall and sat and chated with her grand mom and shambu chacha and went to her room to and got fresh up and after 15 minutes she came back and had dinner at  and went to bed and sleep.[/b]

[b]You all know that she have a habit of having sex or fingering herself in night !!! So she taken a vibrator from her bag  and placed on her pussy and started moaning!!!! Ahhhh ahhh ahhhhhh ummmm yaaaaaa!!!!! Ummmmm yaaaaa[/b]
Like Reply
WAIT FOR REAL SLUUTY KAJAL!!!! FROM NEXT UPDATE
Like Reply
Who is this Shambhu chacha.......?
[+] 1 user Likes kuttoosan009's post
Like Reply
(12-07-2019, 06:56 PM)kuttoosan009 Wrote: Who is this Shambhu chacha.......?

Mine chachu
Like Reply
After cumming on bed she so slutty she doesn't changed bedshit and slept 
And  she waked up late in morning at 9am and sawed her grand parents were getting ready and she asked " Nanai where are you going" she said " beti kajal we are to hospital for you Nana Ji's checkup"  then kajal said wait for few minutes she will also come then kajal went to her room and she got ready and all went to hospital and doctor checked devdan agarwal did some scanning and other tests and said every thing is ok and continnue the medicene and asked kajal grand mom and grandd father to leave and asked kajal and shambu chacha wait !! As he had something to talk and kajal taken both her grandparents outside and said them sit and have a coffee!!!! And kajal went doctors cabin then  doctor said ur grand father health is ok but make him happy and change the atmospher in house and ask him what he wants and any wishes beacuse max 5 months that made tears from kajal eyes and doctor said continue the medicene and kajal left the cabin and taken her grand parents and went to home and after reaching home shambu chacha parked the car in the shed and kajal and there grand parents went to room and kajal asked her grand mom to bring some water for Nana ji !!! And kajalt  asked her grand father devdan grand paa what make u so happy then grand paa replied if u stay here i will be so happy and kajal said ok grand paa i came here to stay permantely devdan was so happy and held kajal hand and said thank u kajal again asked her grand father weather u have and wishes and her grand father said no kajal but she asked  again   and he said no and then her grand father said if i had any wishes i will you and kajal got emotional and asked him to take tablet and take  rest and then she left the room. kajal was taking good care of her grand father and  grand father devdan used to call kajal for any help  but  he got much attracted towards her but his tought was wrong and one day kajal grand mom waked up kajal early in the morning and asked kajal to take care of her grand paa and kajal said ok !!! But where are you going nani and her nanu said to temple kajal beti as there is some pooja and some village issue which is to be solved !!!! And kajal asked  why you  should settle village problem then shambu chacha said your nani is  head of village till nanaji get recovered then kajal hugged her grand mom and wished her good luck and said take ur time nani i will take care of grand paa and after that shambu chacha and kajal grand mom left home soon kajal went to her room and freshed her self and had breakfast and went to bathroom to take shower and after shower she wear white colour saree with low cut blouse through which goog cleavage was visible and she drying her hair with towel and went to her grand father room and sawed her grand father was reading news paper and went  to him asked him did he had a tablet her grandfather said no!!! soon kajal look for the tablets it was on other side near devdan legs and her grand father was on the middle of the bed and the bed is of big size it is combination of 2double cot bed. kajal bent forward to take the tablets while her boobs were touched grand father dick soon her grand father moved up to adjust but still he can't and her boobs were pressing aganit his dick he got instant hardon and kajal lost her balance and fallen on his leg and her boobs were pressed aganist his dick and he got rock hard !!! And  kajal got upon  bed and sat near her grandpa and taken  the tablet and gave to him  but he said no then kajal gave angry look and he taken the tablet and then kajal asked him to take rest .and  kajal made him to  lie on bed and then she taken  blanket and put on him while putting the blanket he saw her fair deep cleavege and got hardon and it was steady rock and kajal said to her grand father that she forget to lock  the front door so she will come back after licking it!!   while she walking kajal grand father eyes struck on her waist and her curvy body which was perfect and sexy and he got  hard dick was got much harder and  she went closed the door and came back to grandfather room and sat beside her grandfather and drying her loose hair and her grand father saw her bare back which was very fair and it was tempting him he wanted to kiss her back but he placed his hand on her bare back and acted as he was sleeping kajal was shocked and sawed  at her grand father was him sleep and she got  relaxed and thought it  might be a mistake !!!! And after kajal waked him up and asked him to take syrup and he took it and he tought to chat with her and seduce her and fuck her and he  asked kajal about her married life kajal replied its fine and then he asked about her
husband and his bussiness activities and after them he slowly moved towards romance and sex life , that how she joined in her sex life and how her husband involved and asked his cock size kajal was suprised!!! by all this question but kajal was not willing to answer as it was crossing the limits she said leave it but her grand father started to asked but kajal skiped it!! later her grand father realised that she was ignoring and not willing to say and he started to say about his sex life how he fucked her grand mom and every thing about his sex life and how her grandmom struggled to take his dick inside her mouth kajal started feeling wet under and  she noticed grand father dick was rock hard even in this age and  she felt shy and smiled and she was getting horny and her grandpa asked why didn't she got pregnant yet? then kajal said every thing and about bhavirsh health.and then her grand father started to say some levels and techniques and sex food which makes man stronger!!! and kajal started to leak  her juices  thinking in mind to go for  fingerring after 5min the door bell ring kajal felt happy n relax and went to door and opened and it was her grand mom and she smiled and asked her about the day and her grand mom said " it alright and said should go to city tomorrow along with shambu chacha" kajal worried beacuse it will take nearly 2 hours to reach city in train and sending her at this age to city kajal was too worried but   her grand mom said "it's ok already i went to cty twice  she said she will come the next day and said "u should take care of ur grand father 2 days then kajal said ok"and she went to her room and locked the door and started to mastrubuate !!! [Image: Kajal+Aggarwal+fingering+her+pussy+nude+...ng+gif.gif]and released her juices  and went to  lunch  And chated with her nani!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Manasamassy's post
Like Reply
Please do comment
Like Reply
super suoper
Like Reply
grand parents and shambu chacha and made some fun till night and prepared their dinner and completed it and went to sleep.
next day kajal grandmom waked kajal at early in 5.30am and said to her that she is leaving kajal said ya ok nani be safe bye!!!!  kajal  came back   locked the front door and went to her room and got freshed up and had her breakfast.and went to her grand father room and saw him standing near window and glancing through it kajal went to her grand father and stand beside him and enjoying the view of farm and nature and feeling the fresh cool air which it is so romantic na nanu kajal said to her grand father and he said yes kajal i and ur grandmom like this place and atmospher very much and we used to kiss ur grand mom frequently in this place when we were young and kajal suprised and looked at her grandfather and said r u serious grand paa yes kajal.
then he moved to bed and asked kajal to sat beside him and started to say his sex life and tricks how to get pleasure and kajal was deeply involved in the topic and forget about surounding world then he placed his hand on kajal hand took her hand in his hand and started rubbing and placed hir hand on kajal neck and started to massage it kajal felt relaxed and started to moan slowly mmmmm...and closed her eyes and her grand father stood on his knee and moved back of kajal and started to massage on some nerve which make her relax and she was in semi hipnotize stage and the cool air making her feel and then he placed his hand on kajal waist and started to massage and his rough hand make her feel good and started moan ammmammah....and he slow moved his hand from neck and placed near cleavage and rubbing on the top of her boobs and partly touching boobs some time and pressing and massaging it he made kajal to stand on her knee and hugged her frm back and later he started to kiss her and mean while he started to remove her saree from her boobs and he view her boos and it was like mountain and is of big size kajal still closed her eyes and then he wanted to remove her saree pallu he started move his hand near her pussy kajal felt some hand hear pussy then she opened her eyes and saw what is going on soon she came back to her senses moved away from her grand father and adjusted her saree 
and kajal said what r u doing grand paa he said just making u relax and happy u have done lot to me u taken good care of me so in return i am taking care of u kajal shocked and started to cry and said its my duty to take care of u the he replied it also my duty to take care of my family members as i am the head of the family then kajal tried to understand him that it is wrong and said i am ur grand daughter ur sons daughter this is wrong then he said nothing wrong in it and kajal is not listing his words and she moving away from him so he said kajal u remember that day u said what r ur wishes now i am saying i last wish is to have u kajal was shocked and started to cry this is wrong grandpaa please ask me any other thing he said no this my last wish please kajal please  and he also started to let out some tears kajal didnot accept it and then he said this is my death wish kajal please please and kneeled down on the floor and was started to beg mean while some blood come out of his mouth kajal felt worried went near her grand father and make him to get up then he said will u accept this proposal kajal. 

kajal started to convice him again but he didnt this is continued for some time and after that kajal shouted and said ok ok ok u can have me by hearing this he felt happy and thinking that his cry and acting is worked and went near kajal and replied really kajal said s and he immediately huged kajal and kajal let out tears and he removed her saree pallu and kajal was in exposing boobs and then devdan said kajal u have a lovely body and good structure u r maintaining kajal closed her eyes and let out tears to flow her grand father saw it and wiped her tears and he kissed her eyes and her cheeks and nose and kissed an her lips and he tried to enter his tounge in to her mouth but kajal closed her mouth but with full force he entered her mouth and started to extract her saliva and started to suck it and mean while he pressing her ass and kajal let out a moan ahh due to pain which did not come out as he sucking her saliva later after 5-10 minutes of liplock he brake the kiss and he started to take deep breath as well as kajal to then he moved back of kajal and hugged her and planted a kiss on kajal neck and started to suck her neck and ear lobes this create some movement in kajal boby and she stoped crying and let out some moan ammmm...mmmmm...ahah moved back relaxed and leaned her boby on her grandfather boby soon she realised that some thind is posing her ass she realised that it was her grand father dick and she moved her ass little back her grand father realised she was in his control and then he sucked her neck and back with force and he turn kajal and huged her and he kissed her lips and kajal also responded to him by placing her hands on her grand father head and opened her mouth by her self and let grand father suck her saliva and she suck his saliva and then they touched their tounge palyed with their tounge by moving their tounge up and down and tongue and were making hissing sounds. 
pumping kajal ass by squeezing it very hard with his hands and his erect dick was pushing hard against her abdomen. Then he went below to her neck and kissed her there licking her neck from top till her cleavage, and her boobs were rising up and down due to her heavy breathing.kajal couldn’t take her grand father swift kissing actions anymore and she just shook her head slowly and making hisssssssss sounds… Then he left her took few steps back and removed all his clothes and became stark naked with my dick standing in all its glory saluting her. kajal mean time was whispering and said what a cock it was so huge of 9-10 inch long and 3.5 in width ” grand father went behind her and hugged her tightly, kajal moaned “ahhhhhhhhhhh…” he pushed his naked dick into her anus through the pettycoat and he see her mountainous cleavage from over her shoulder.

he cupped both kajal melons with his palms and started squeezing them. kajal boobs were so round and enormous that whenever he press them an ample amount of flesh is pushed out of her blouse, aunt was just resting her head on my shoulder and was just “hisssssssinggggg” and moaning “ahhh ahhhhhhh balaaaaaa….” he kissed and licked her neck and bare back completely like a wild animal. Then he went in front of kajal and removed the . kajal was with black blouse and petticoat with her pallu on the floor. Immediately they again hugged and kissed each other “muahhhhhhh hmmmmm hmmmmm” while he pulled out her close kajal in the meanwhile caught hold of her grand father penis and gave it hard squeeze with her hands and pulled  foreskin back. he could not control himself anymore and he ripped apart her blouse, she shocked to see her melons which had become bring red because of all my squeezing and mauling. he simply pulled kajal bra down which also came with ease and her pink nipples were erect
with large brown areolas, he went mad and started sucking them hard by grouping her boobs together. kajal just bent her head up looking at the ceiling and was moaning “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhh hiissssssssssher grand fathe hugged kajal tight and kept my palms on her buttocks and pressed kajal hard into his waist, he started pumping kajal ass by squeezing it very hard with his hands and his erect dick was pushing hard against her abdomen. Then he went below to her neck and kissed her there licking her neck from top till her cleavage, and her boobs were rising up and down due to her heavy breathing.kajal couldn’t take her grand father swift kissing actions anymore and she just shook her head slowly and making hisssssssss sounds… Then he left her took few steps back and removed all his clothes and became stark naked with  dick standing in all its glory saluting her. kajal mean time was whispering and said what a cock it was so huge of 9-10 inch long and 3.5 in width ” grand father went behind her and hugged her tightly, kajal moaned “ahhhhhhhhhhh…” he pushed his naked dick into her anus

he cupped both kajal melons with his palms and started squeezing them. kajal boobs were so round and enormous that whenever he press them an ample amount of flesh is pushed out of her blouse, aunt was just resting her head on my shoulder and was just “hisssssssinggggg” and moaning “ahhh ahhhhhhh balaaaaaa….” he kissed and licked her neck and bare back completely like a wild animal. Then he went in front of kajal and removed the . kajal was with black blouse and petticoat with her pallu on the floor. Immediately they again hugged and kissed each other “muahhhhhhh hmmmmm hmmmmm” while I pulled out her close kajal in the meanwhile caught hold of her grand father penis and gave it hard squeeze with her hands and pulled my foreskin back. he could not control myself anymore and he ripped apart her blouse, she shrieked to see her melons which had become bring red because of all my squeezing and mauling. he simply pulled kajal bra down which also came with ease and her pink nipples were erect
with large brown areolas, he went mad and started sucking them hard by grouping her boobs together. kajal just bent her head up looking at the ceiling and was moaning “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhh hiissssssssssjust bit her nipples a few times, for which kajal patted on her grand father head whispering “ahhhhh stop it grand paa stop it, don’t eat those”. Then he went down to kajal stomach and darted my tongue into her navel, kajal just held her grand father head and pushed him deep into her navel and he licked and sucked kajal navel hole as if to get some liquid from it, we were now in a frenzy mood and so he just pulled the strings of kajal petticoat and pulled it down and wow there her beautiful vagina with pubic hairs was visible, he immediately started licking her love hole with his tongue and she was out of control and she moaned a bitlouder “ahhhhhhhhhh grand paaaaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhhhh”… Then grand father slowly laid kajal down on the floor right there, while kajal started whispering “come on grand paa I can’t take it anymore just insert your penis in me, fuck me grand paa”.. As he made her lie down she spread her legs wide open and his legs were in between hers with her grand paa dick dangling between their waists. kajal hair was spread all over the floor. And kajal boobs were heaving up and down with pointed nipples. Now kajal locked her lips with grand father lips, while kajal guided her grand father dick towards her love pussy and positioned it at the entrance, grand paa gently started rubbing it at kajal pussy entrance, kajal closed her eyes and was waiting for her grand father to push in, but he waited for kajal to open her eyes so he continued teasing kajal by just rubbing it against her vagina and not proceeding forward.

Then kajal opened her eyes to see and she said slowly” what are you waiting for grand paa?” before she could finish talking gran father thrust his dick deep inside her vagina and moaned moaned loudly “wait forrrr ahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh hissssssssssssssss ahhhh” and shut her eyes tight. he just paused for a moment because he too didn’t know that it would be so painful for her, she was just breathing heavily and was wriggling with pain, then he asked kajal “kajal can I proceed” she couldn’t reply after few mins kajal nodded her head signaling yes, and later kajal said ” yes yessss grand paa” while gasping for air”. grand paa started pushing his big monster dick in and out very slowly till kajal and her grand father got into the rhythm. When he pulled his dick out kajal would open her eyes, but when grand father pushed it in hard kajal shut her eyes, moaning “ahhh ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhh”. he picked up the pace and started ramming his dick harder and harder keeping my hands on the floor with kajal under her grand father. Within no time kajal grand father was ramming kajal mercilessly and kajal entire body especially her boobs were juggling up and down violently with his motion. kajal anad her grand father were kissing each other with burning passion all the time and she was moaning continuously “ahhhhhh ahhhhhhh”….
nooo grand paaaa hmmmm…hmmmmm nooo nooo and after that her grand paa stoped and removed his dick out stood up and made kajal to standhe kept his palms on kajal boobs and started squeezing hard. Simultaneously then grand paa lifted kajal right leg up in air with his left arm and squeezing kajal boobs with his other hand. kajal was wondering what was next, then grand paa let hr boobs free and with my right hand and he positioned his dick at the entrance of kajal vagina, she opened her eyes wide open and said “no no not pleaseee” but before she finished he pushed his dick hard into her and kajal was about to shout, but quickly grand paa sealed her lips with his and kissed her passionately, she was murmmering “hmmmmahhhhhhh mmmmmmmmm” , grand paa slowly picked up my rhythm and fucked her in standing position only and now I let her mouth open. kajal was just hissssssingggggg ahhhhhhhhh and kajal was pushed up against the wall because of her grand father fucking action and kajal boobs were rising and falling hard. kajal couldn’t stand like that she said “I might fall, I might fall” so now grand paa lifted her other leg too with his penis still deep in her vagina and kajal locked her legs around grand father waist, grand paa continued thrusting into her and thought to himslef that he should take her to some better place which would keep us free from falling

grand paa carried kajal in this position only and went to bed and lay her on bed. and kajal and her grand father saw each other and we were soaked in sweat from head to toe. they were again in the missionary style and grand paa started ramming into kajal with very hard and fast strokes. kajal was just moaning uncontrollably “ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”……. Suddenly kajal started leaking liquid like a river, grand paa knew she was cumming and kajal wound her thighs tighter around her grand paa and grand paa was not able to push harder. Then after few mins of kajal cumming kajl relaxed her vice like grip around me with her legs and grand paa started fucking kajal like crazy and couldn’t hold on anymore and grand paa said “kajal I am going to cum…ahhh” kajal immediately spread her legs wider and Igrand paa rammed very deep in her with her boobs touching grand paa face and in final ram grand shot loads of my juice deep into her womb and simultaneously squeezed one of kajal boobs very hard.they both groaned and moaned “ahhhhhhhhhhhh huuuhhhhhh” and then kajal huged her grand paa tightly and kissed for another minute. then they both were very tired and gran paa rested his head on her over swollen red boobs. She was panting heavily and after some time came out of our frenzy fucking mood with grand paa penis still inside kajal pussy but shrinking inside her. Then both smiled at each other looking and grand paa said “kajal you are great”, kajal then said “grand paa you’re an animal, my god I had the fuck of my life. I feel like a virgin who was just deflowered. I am all yours whenever you need me”.. Then grand paa saw the time it was 8 am. Then they fell a short snap in each other’s arms cuddled together, with grand paa penis still in kajal vagina…. 

10am when grand paa woke up with his penis semi erect and still deep inside kajal vagina. and were hugging each other tight and kajal boobs were crushed between . grand paa was amazed looking at her boobs which had turned deep red thanks to all the work grand paa did. he just kept looking at this sleeping beauty with her hair all spread over her back and stark naked in his arms.grand paa slowly started getting an erection because of this lovely sight and was growing hard inside kajal vagina. Because of this kajal woke up and slowly opened her eyes smiling at grand paa. grand paa asked kajal “how do you feel kajal?”. kajal replied “ I am very tired because you really fucked my brains out mad ”. grand paa slowly cupped kajal breast with hand and said “ these drove me mad kajal”.

Then grand paa asked kajal “ did you enjoy whatever we did last hour?” kajal immediately gave a quick kiss on grand paa lips and replied “ grand paa u made me a woman again and because you made love to me on this bed , you are like my husband from today and I will be like your wife in bed.”. grand paa couldn’t believe that this was really happening and grand paa immediately locked her lips with his a very wild kiss. kajal too kissed him back with the same intensity and eagerness. Then kajal realized that grand paa dick was still throbbing deep inside her love pussy and kajal asked grand paa “looks like you getting ready to do it again?” grand paa kissed her again and said “yes my love”. Then kajal said “no we can’t do it now since I got to get food ready and have u tablets” and she rolled away from grand paa with grand paa throbbing dick slipping out of her pussy and she sat up on the bed. grand paa too got up and sat next to her and asked her “kajal why can we not have a quick one?”. kajal said “please be patient my lovely grand paa, I want it as badly as you and we have a full 2 days ahead to enjoy each other” and got off the bed and started searching for her clothes.kajal was stark naked and grand paa was enjoying her loose hair waving around her huge beautiful ass. kajal raised her hands up to tie her hair when grand paa got the perfect view of her huge round boobs, my god they were looking full and very heavy with nipples still erect. grand paa penis was hard and saluting this beauty. kajal saw it and smiled and in a disappointing voice kajal said “sorry grand paa not now”. kajal then took the saree and wear it and left the bed room. grand paa was still lying on her bed for a few more minutes, then got up went near his clothes. When grand paa reached the hall looked for kajal but did not find her there. 
Then he saw her coming out from the bath room with just the sari wrapped around her body. She was not wearing anything underneath and grand paa was fully aroused seeing kajal in the bright sunlight from the window. he could clearly see her nipples through her sari and surprisingly they were still erect. Her deep and dark navel was very prominent and looking beautiful in the bright light. Then grand paa looked further below and her Valley of love covered with her pubic hair was very prominent and it was looking like a panty.kajal smiled and said “what are you looking at grand paa?” grand paa said “of course your beautiful curvaceous body.” she smiled naughtily and was going towards to kitchen to prepare lunch. When she crossed me while walking towards the kitchen she had her eyes fixed on my erect pole and she light brushed past that and said “naughty guy”.. Meanwhile I saw her back, her buttocks region her ass crack was clearly visible, the beginning of her deep crack was looking nice and not to mention her beautiful thighs and long legs which was not covered properly. This was too much torture for grand paa and he couldn’t control himself and followed kajal slowly and was about to hug kajal.
[+] 1 user Likes Manasamassy's post
Like Reply
Get your dicks ready to cum. For kajal more gonna come
Like Reply
Super story keep updating
Like Reply
[Image: Kajal%20Boobs%20Show.gif]Then kajal suddenly raised her to hands to tie her hair again and this was the chance grand paa wanted and he immediately hugged her from behind with his hands under kajal armpit, cupping both her breasts from over the sari and pushing his penis hard and deep into her asshole through her sari. she said “grand paa please s…” even before she could complete her sentence he started pressing her melons and she started to loose control and was just hissinssssggggg ahhhhhhhhhh.. she arched her head backwards softly hissing and moaning and rested it on his shoulder. grand paa said in her ears while still squeezing her boobs and said “I want to stay like this forever” she replied in a husky voice” yeahhhhh grand paaaaa even I too likeee this but ahhhh from the way you are pressing my boobs, I feel they might fall down”.. Then kajal took her hands and kept them above grand paa and urged him to squeeze her boobs harder. he just held her nipples between his thumb and point finger and he kept lightly pinching them. Her nipples were so erect and standing firm that it looked like they would make a hole in her sari.
Then grand paa lowered his right hand towards her navel, and started fingering it lightly. It was very deep and due to this action of his. kajal started wriggling herself in ecstasy and started pushing herself harder against grand paa and moaning “haaaahhhhh ballaaaaaa” and literally crushed his penis with her ass. kajal pushing made his penis  getting deeper and deeper in her ass and grabbing this chance grand paa just started pumping to her ass through her sari.

Suddenly she came to her senses and said “grand paa please leave me and let me complete preparing lunch , and we can continue later” grand paa said “ok” and turned  towards him, she still had her eyes closed. grand paa kissed her on her lips and they were sucking each other lips as  they were hungry for long time with sucking sounds ahmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmm..sounds. Then she murmured ” ahh grand paaaaaa hmmmm leavhmmmmm leave me please”. Then he left her and left leave to room. It was 12pm kajal went straight to grand paaa’s roome and knocked the door, after few mins he opened the door and he got instant hard on seeing her, she was wearing sari in a very conservative manner and her hair was tied like horses tail. But no matter how much she covers her boobs with sari, they are always prominent. and entered the room and kajal made her grannd paa to sit on bed 

she bought some food and water to eat. She came to give food by bending in front of me. he was expecting to see some good cleavage but to his surprise kajal had properly hooked her pallu to her blouse and she naughtily smiled and said “I know what you are looking for” grand paa said ” why your hiding it kajal” kajal winked and said “just wait, why are you in such a hurry, we have lot of time left” then they had lunch and kajal gave tablet and syrup to grand paa and left to kitchen to keep the plate and water bottle.

grand paa knew kajal was also eager and decided to have some fun with him. She came and sat near grand paa and asked “grand paa i kept hot water in bathroom so can u take shower?” ,grand paa said ok and he went to wash room and saw a bucket full of water and shouted “kajal I need towel please can you bring it” kajal said “ok wait I will bring” after few minutes kajal came with the towel and knocked the door to open, he swiftly opened the door and pulled her inside and poured the bucket of water on her. She was stunned by my action and said “ohh gran paa you naughty” kajal was completely drenched her sari was sticking to her body.
[Image: bf224c0b9c9cc0794824eb5bdfb9bc84.jpg]

grandpaa  eyes glued to her sexy wet body while she kept cursing him “how can you do this grand paa? You should behave yourself”later she smiled naughtily and turned and went towards bedroom, he couldn’t control after seeing her body dripping wet like that and went behind her and turned her and pushed her against the wall. kajal whispered “ohh grand paa take me I was just teasing you” he kept his hands around her bare wet waist, kajal was breathing heavily Then he pressed her hips and locked her lips with his and darting his tongue inside her mouth and she too was reciprocating equally pushing her tongue inside her grandfather  and they were enjoying each other’s saliva. he inserted his hand under her wet pallu and cupped both her melons and squeezed them through her wet blouse. he realized she was not wearing any bra underneath. It was such an erotic feeling to touch kajal boobs inside wet blouse. Meanwhile he was also thrusting his hot rod against her waist when kajal whispered “ahhh grand paaaaa this is tooo hottttt, make it slow ahhhhhh, he want this to last haaaaa….” he caught her erect nipples and pinched them hard. She jerked up because of the pain and said “ahhhhhhh sstoppp it grand paaaaaaa..” hhe pulled off her sari from her wet body and her boobs were jutting out through her wet blouse. he slowly removed unhooked her blouse one by one and kajal was watching her grand father free her boobs from the confines of her blouse. Just as each hook came off kajal huge boobs were spilling out since she was not wearing a bra and when the last hook came off her big melons sprang free. grand paa just couldn’t control himself anymore and started to suck her boobs and chew her nipples. kajal was pushing her boobs towards his face and kajal was moaning and twisting her head.
[Image: images-1.jpg]
Meantime kajal started removing her grand father dress, his dick was pushing through his underwear and had made a big tent, she saw it and pulled his underwear down and dick sprang out with monster hard and ready to pierce her. She now started kissing grand father neck slowly and then she went down to his stomach and kissed and sucked his navel, slowly she grabbed his penis and started jerking it slowly and he was getting highly aroused.
Then to his surprise she kissed the head of penis and started to take his throbbing dick inside her mouth. he was surprised to see her trying to suck his dick and she started to take his penis more and more deeper in her mouth. grand paa was in heaven as she started to move her mouth up and down on his penis and in no time had his entire 10 inch in her mouth.She took it so deep that he could feel her inner throat. he couldn't control anymore and was just moaning “ahhhhhhh kajalllllaaaaaaaa” and kept his hand behind her head and started stroking my penis deeper in her mouth. Then she removed my penis out of her mouth and started licking his balls. She took one of my ball in her mouth and started sucking it and kept rolling her tongue around it. This gave him a different sensation and his orgasm was building inside. She knew that if she continued he would not last long so she played and sucked my other ball too and got up. grand paa said ” kajuuuu woow you are really a great sucker” she said ” I do this often to bhavirsh”. grand paa said “Ohh great kajal you are really hot ” and kissed her hard “hmmm ahhhhhhhhh…..”Then he pulled the strings of her petticoat and it fell to her feet. Then he went down straight to her pussy to thank her for giving me the best blow job. he straight darted his tongue inside her pussy and kissed it like it was French kissing her pussy. Then he licked it very slowly, like a dog licking a bone and she was just arching her back and throwing her head in all directions. While sucking her pussy and letting some moanes aaaaaaammmmmmahahhahh........ he grabbed her melons with my hands and started squeezing them hard. She was now loudly moaning “ahhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa grand paaaaaaaaaaa.. Yesssssssssss…” then she suddenly grabbed his head with her hands and pushed it hard against her pussy while stiffened and started ejecting her juices like a fountain. Her pussy muscles were tight around his tongue and she was screaming with ecstasy till she finished squirming. grand paa hungrily drank her juices which were so much in quantity and overflowed to her marble like thighs. Then he licked her legs from her toes to her soft thighs and tasted every piece of her legs and also softly kept rubbing them. Then he got up and smoocheddddd her hard on her lips while pressing her ass against him and pushing one of his finger into kajal ass at the same time.

Then after some time of this kissing and hugging each other while his finger also dug deeper into her ass, they moved towards the bed. he pushed here on the bed and just as she fell on it, her huge boobs bounced violently. This aroused him very much and he immediately jumped on her without wasting any more time and started kissing her with wild passion.At the same time he positioned his dick at her pussy and pushed it hard. kajal hugged me really hard and arched her back in pain shouting “hhhaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh gand paaaaaa” and held to the back of my head firmly with her hands. Then he pulled out his 10inch dick completely and again shoved it into her pussy rocking her violently. then he slowly picked up pace and started fucking her with long and vigorous strokes and kajal now spread her legs wide and starting raising her hip to meet grand paa thrust even deeper everytime and moaned loudly “ahhhhhh haaaa haaaaa”. The bed was making creaking sounds everytime he thrust into her and it all added up making sex session even more erotic. Her hair was dangling over the bed's armrest touching the floor,since her head was placed on the edge. he was soon humping her very hard and fast and kept fucking her for about 10 mins and she had her legs wrapped around grand paa. kajal kept screaming ” grand paaaaaaaa fuckkkkk me faster aaahhhhh yessssss goooo deeprrrr grand paaaaaaa fsterrr ahhhhhhhhhh” every time grand paa pushed his penis into her it was going and hitting her wombThen she said “wait grand paa i need to catch up my breath grand paa wait”, so he paused for a moment, then he got up carrying her with him with his cock deep inside her pussy and sat on the bed. she was now sitting on his thighs and thay both were in sitting position. Then she started riding his cock rocking her abdomen to and fro and in this position
[Image: images-2.jpg]
he was able to penetrate her even more deeper. In no time kajal was moving hard and her boobs where bouncing rapidly all over her grand father face and she was moving her head front and back. he took his hands and cupped her ass and again pushed his finger into her anus. they both couldn’t take any longer and he knew she was on the verge of her orgasm so he forcibly picked her up and laid her again on the bed and started thrusting hard and deep into her with full force. She too locked her legs behind his back and squeezed her vaginal muscles around his dick and they both cummed with loud groan “ahhhhhhhh haaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh”. grand paa started shooting load after load of semen deep in kajal womb. they both lay in each others arms with his dick still deep inside her and kept kissing each other very slowly. he rested his head on kajal swollen boobs which had now turned crimson red 

kajal moaned “ohhh grand paaaaaaaaa you are making me feel like a real lady”, grand paa said” kajal I know you slutty, you are one hot and horny lady who can make anyone go mad with just your beautiful and sexy body even if in fully conservative dress, then think about you but I am seeing you totally nude, how hot I would feel, am lucky to get a chance to fuck you like this” kajal said “ohhh grand paaaaaa you are so hot and great in bed. I can no longer dream of living without your lovemaking anymore. I am addicted to your sex and fucking and I want it all the time”. It was around 4 pm they got up took bath together and dressed neatly now and were having a cup of tea…

After that grand paa got up, she was still sitting there on the sofa. he pulled her to her feet and they both hugged each other locking lips in a French kiss so intense as if they were love birds meeting after a long separation. kajal too ran her hands all over his back and chest and he also feeling up her entire body squeezing her boobs and ass very hard as if expecting to get some juice from them. Then she asked to join her for snacks later and winked at her grand father. he too smiled at her and said “would love to my darling” and left to room. Around 8pm kajal came and said “dinner is ready my love”. he immediately rushed to her and welcomed kajal opened the bedroom door and his gorgeous princess walked out dressed in a shiny pink silk sari.
[Image: edc84adadf57c3534042120866ab40c5.jpg]
grand paa jaw just dropped in awe of the beauty he was seeing standing in front of him when kajal interrupted him by asking “have the dinner”. grand paa said “o k ” and both of them went near dinnig table.Then kajal said “give me a few minutes and I will serve dinner on the table” and walked towards the kitchen. The dining room in her place is separate from the hall and leads to the kitchen. he quickly followed her.
As soon as he entered the kitchen room he grabbed kajal by his arm and turned her around pulling her towards grand father and started kissing 

her wildly. he was grabbing her ass with my left hand and grinding it on to his crotch while with his right hand he was squeezing her breast hard. they were both kissing each other very audibly like “mmuaahhh ..hmmmm shmmmm grand paaaaaa please stop”. Then grand paa stopped and said “WOW kajal you are looking like a princess, I have never seen you dress up like this” she said “ grand paa I do dress up like this but only for some very special occasions” grand paa said “you are looking HOTTT” she immediately blushed and said “seems like you are looking forward to another round?” he said “of course my HOT Lady” she said “ ohhh grand paa, where do you get this strength from because you just fucked me all day till a few hours back?” grand paa replied “kajal, you have a very beautiful body which was made for fucking all the time. You are like the goddess of sex, I can’t control myself when I see you” we were lightly caressing each other while we stood in each other’s arms and spoke. Then kajal said “grand paa, please wait for some time and moved towards dinning table and grand paa saw her walking This was a sight to behold, kajal had worn her sari really low waist showcasing her magnificent navel, and her huge boobs were prominent because of their size and contour. kajal back was looking breathtaking too since her blouse was a very low cut just covering her bra straps. Her buttocks were protruding making themselves very visible and Thanks to the bright light shining from behind her I could see the outline of her beautiful thunder thighs. he was gasping for breath and told her “ohhh kajal you are so hot that I could fuck you for atleast a decade day and night” she replied “grand paa I would love to do it for longer than that” and winked at him. Then he went back to the hall and sat on dinning table she served the dinner on the table. Then after a short while finish soon
Then we went to bed room and sat on the bed resting both her hands behind her back on the bed. In this position her already huge boobs were protruding further outwards while kajal looked at the sealing resting her head behind. grand paa coudnt take this anymore and started running his hands all over kajal and started caressing her neck. kajal was slowly beginning to moan again softly and was beginning to sway her head

Then he held her face with his hands and turned kajal towards him and kissed her deep, her lips felt very hot and dry, he licked her lips and darted for her tongue then she too started kissing and sucking grand paa back and went on like this for some time. Then he pushed her further down on the and made her lie on her back and he climbed on top of kajal. kajal reached down to his lungi and removed them and pulled out his erect dick from his innerwear and started stroking his Pole. Then he reached down to her petticoat and raised it along with her sari to kajal waist and pulled down her panties. Then he placed his hands on her pussy and it was dripping wet. Then kajal was signaling me to go ahead by trying to position his pole against her pussy. She spread her legs wide and his dick slowly dug deep into her pussy. An “OOOhhhh” just slipped her lips when he drove dick deep into her pussy. When he was deep inside her he slowly pulled out completely and thrust back very hard with full force rocking her violently with him. kajal suddenly opened her eyes looking surprised and grabbed both his wrists for support while he thrust into kajal hard and fast. She had her eyes closed and was enjoying herself and grand paa was enjoying her face expressions and getting even more excited hearing her make moaning sounds “ahhh ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhh ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh” every time he thrust into her. kajal two big boobies were bouncing hard even though they were confined inside her bra and blouse and were a very beautiful sight in the dimlight. grand paa was slowly gaining speed and thrusting into her even harder when she lifted both her legs up in the air and rested them in my shoulders. This made her pussy tighter and he was now enjoying even more now even though he could not thrust as hard into her as before. grand paa was humping kajal full force and kajal said make it fast… fasterrr” and after some time grand paa asked her to bend over and told kajal that he wanted to fuck her doggy style.
[Image: Kajal2.gif]

kajal immediately turned over and got on her elbows and knees, he pulled up her petticoat. he could see her pussy all coated with both their juices and it was smelling so erotic that he just dropped on my knees and started lapping everything up with grand paa tongue. kajal was moaning a lot now and said “grand paaaaaaaa ahahahahhahaha.mmmmm..amamamhhhhahahahha...................mmmm I can’t wait anymore. Fuck me right now and fuck me hard”. Then grand paa got into position and thrust his cock very hard into her pussy, he thrust so hard that kajal was pushed up ahead on the bed. Now she grabbed the edge of the cot and started meeting my thrusts by pushing back at the same time. Her thick black hair flowing all over her back was looking very sexy. grand paa badly wanted to play with kajal boobs also so he bent over in front of kajal and grabbed both in each hand while while drilling her pussy with his big cock crazily.

kajal was just moaning “ahhhhhhhhh haaaaaa ahhhhhh” for every thrust grand paa gave and was moaning “grand paaaaaa yess faster bit faster”, then he took his hand off from her boobs and caught hold of kajal hip to get good grip to thrust faster, but suddenly her two of her blouse hooks in front couldn’t handle the heavy bouncing of her boobies and snapped. they both laughed at each other, then he just ripped open her remaining hooks and removed her blouse and bra revealing her beautiful boobs, they were so huge that her nipples where touching the bed sheet. grand paa went mad after seeing this and just caught hold of those two melons and started to thrust harder and deeper, kajal just started moaning and hissing loudly “ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh grand paaaaaaaa hissssssssss, hissssssssss…..” grand paa just pinched her nipples in between and she again contracted her pussy and arched back hard. while arching her back kajal got up on her knees, she was cumming very hard.
grand paa too couldn’t control anymore and pushed his dick very hard and ejaculated deep inside her, at the same time when she was cumming. he was holding kajal boobs very hard for the grip from behind and both were moaning loudly “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……”! grand paa kept holding kajal very hard while he kept shooting my cum deep inside her pussy and the more he pushed my dick holding her boobs hard the more sperm he shot into her pussy. kajal felt so good that she moaned loudly “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh hhhhhhh hhhhhhhh hhhhh hhhhhhhh…..” Then kajal turned towards her grand paa, so by this action grand paa penis slipped out from her pussy, they smooched each other wild, chewing and sucking each other lips and alternately swaying theirr heads sideways. Then both fell on the bed and rested in each other’s arms. After few minutes kajal got up and went to bath room to clean herself up and on seeing her bare ass juggle as kajal walked caused grand paa penis to rise again and reached its peak. he was very excited again and followed kajal from behind and before she could close the bath room door, he went inside and fucked kajal there once again. Then they came back to bedroom and he fucked her virgin ass hole and It was a such an wonderful experience.[Image: kajal.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Manasamassy's post
Like Reply
Super update continue
Like Reply
FOR  ACTRESS OFF SCREEN FANTASY 
CHECK THIS...

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=11125
[Image: Screenshot-2019-09-18-13-44-00-com-andro...633964.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Billad980's post
Like Reply